NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 29 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 10/22/2012, 5:14 pm

(3100th POST!)

Adriee: Hey! Just because we are enemies, doesn't mean i can't respect one and the ability they have. Momma didn't raise no fool~

Point: *she gets caught up in the haymaker and thrown fairly far. She manages to right herself, heels digging into the ground to stop herself as she slid across the ground. With a pained gasp, she could feel the burn where the area decided to give her a nice hug. White particles quickly swish about and then disappear as a large ball of fire forms on the end of her staff, since her hailstorm was cancelled.* Damn right I didnt, Adriee. *She points her staff at Otar as a large fireball is launched.* Oi! Noah! You alright?

Aero: Alrighty then! Lets start this! *with a simple glance at her wand, she tosses it to the side, and sink into the ground. Before she is completely hidden, she speaks* Yeah~ I've been learning geomancy!

Adriee: *she sweat drops at Point getting thrown and Aero becoming one with the ground* Well then... It seems that I need to get serious now as well. *she placed a smoky white crystal into her cylinder and points straight up. Electric-like currents run across her body, as her Shock ability is activated.* DAMMIT!!! I keep forgetting to grab brionac! *she launches a beam of the shock energy in Otar's direction*
Point: Your memory sucks! Do you KNOW how useful the sword of the Partholonians would be here?

somewhere in the ground(Aero): YOU DON'T HAVE THE DAMN SWORD! STOP WHINING ABOUT IT!!! *Aero errupts out of the ground, grabbing at Kunai's hair*

Point: NOW would be a good time for drift to occur for me! D:
Adriee: MOM! FOCUS!
Point: ;~; okay! *she closes her eyes and breathes deeply*
Adriee: And no relying on your **summons!
Point: D: Fine! then no relying on that Daemon cylinder!

**Summons: Another word for pet. (the things you summon to store items, attack shit, etc.)

Last edited by Luna on 10/22/2012, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoo!)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2012, 11:20 pm

Noah: *he flies a few feet before bouncing across the ground and sliding on his hands and knees. He then gets up, holding his stomach where the haymaker hit him* Ow...yeah, I'm fine. *he readies his staff and joins Point in launching fireballs at Otar*

Mercer: *he leaps away from Otar and summons his bound longsword and shortsword* Shadow Bolt! *he launches a Shadow Bolt at Otar*

Ai: *she stumbles back and looks over at Styx* Looks like Styx-kun needs help! *she runs over to help Styx*

Otar: *all the attacks fly at him and he grins excitedly.* Finally! *he runs forward at the attacks and leaps up. He then spins in the air and kicks all the attacks as they fly at him. His leg connects with all of them at once and flings them away as his blood wind deflects it* I haven't had the chance to stretch like this in so long! *he runs forward at Mercer first* How about you first, little Warlock?

Mercer: *he summons his Bound Ripper and lands on the ground* Oh bring it on, tidbit! *he runs at Otar*

Otar: *he ducks as Mercer tries to swipe at him. He then slides under Mercer as fast as the wind and drives a bloody wind infused fist into Mercer's gut, flinging him into the air. He then jumps forward at Mercer, flips, and slams his heel into Mercer's back. As Mercer hits the ground, Otar charges two bloody tornadoes on his hands and flings one at Pointsettia, the other at Adriee*

Stiletto: *she runs forward, realizing how strong Otar's attack was* You won't hurt Big Sis! *she takes off her bandages from the fight with Rider and her blood flows out. Fighting through the pain, she uses her blood to bend every shadow on the island to form a large wall that stops both tornadoes. With tears in her eyes, she glares defiantly at Otar* You....won't....hurt Big Sis...or my friends!

Otar: *his grin fades. He then lands on the ground and starts walking towards Stiletto, a look of complete irritation and lack of amusement on his face*

Noah: *he leaps over Stiletto and runs at Otar, fire on his staff as he tries to drive the staff into Otar*

Otar: *he grabs Noah's staff by the top, using his wind to instantly put out the flames on contact. He doesn't even look at Noah. He's too busy glaring at Stiletto. He then pulls Noah forward and knees him in the gut while letting out a gust of bloody wind to amplify the impact. He then leaves Noah, winded on the ground, and keeps walking towards Stiletto, his eyes never leaving her for a second.*

Stiletto: *as Otar gets closer, she tries to use her blood shadows to thrash at him. However, Otar's bloody wind cleaves the shadows with blades of air before they can touch him. Fear and pain rackes Stiletto's body so much, she screams at the top of her lungs.*

Otar: *he grabs Stiletto by the back of her ponytail and lifts her off the ground. He then brings her to eye level and glares at her* You....Even back when you were one of us, you always annoyed me. *he brings his fist to the ready, bloody wind swirling around it* Its time for you to die, my dear. You have outlived your welcome.

Stiletto: *she screams out* BIG SIS ADRIEEEEEEE!

Styx: *he fires a blast of Midas Ion energy at Vincent*

Vincent: *he barely stumbles out of the way as he keeps trying to punch Styx* You may be a knight or something, but it seems like you don't like the idea of me hitting you....

Styx: *he keeps dodging back*

Ai: *she runs over and points her hands at Styx* Exceed! Mage Armor! *Styx's armored body glows blue and yellow as his dodging becomes faster and he manages to block one of Vincent's powerful punches with his hand*

Styx: Thank you, Ai! *he looks at Vincent* Now who's going to have to dodge?

Vincent: I see...

Styx: *his body glows white* Midas....Holy Guardna....Arch Angel! *two white angel wings made from holy energy appear on his back and he brings back his fist while holding Vincent's arm. He then drives a Holy-infused fist into Vincent's cheek, searing it and flinging Vincent back a few feet as he lets go of Vincent's arm*

Vincent: *he hits the ground and stands back up, popping his arm back into place. He then lets his blood flow over the sear wound on his cheek and heal him*

Kunai: *she screams in pain as Aero grabs her hair. Then, her cries of pain sound more like frustration and anger as she grabs Aero by the wings, picks her up, and slams Aero into her knee right in the gut. She then pushes Aero back and prepares to blast her with a bloody wind blade gale. However, Shuriken lights his blood claws on his hands on blood fire and tackles Kunai, burning her and throwing off her concentration. Then, she kicks Shuriken off and takes to the air*

Nike: *after running a good distance ahead of Armagog, he stops and takes a deep breath* There was another reason I wanted to fight Rush...*his demonic aura builds*....Demonic Recollection.... *his mind wanders back to when Rush hit Nike's shield with his multi-hit nail driver attack* ....with this ability, I can copy any one technique and augment it with my Fel Energy. However, I will never be able to learn any other technique through Demonic Recollection. I chose Rush because his attack...combined with my Fel Armor Spear, creates an unstoppable attack. With this...I can convert my Perfect Defense into a Perfect Offense. However, I will have to drop my Fel Armor to do so. I may be vulnerable, but I'm still the Demonic University's God of Victory....I won't be beaten here. Even if my opponent is a being of ancient magic.

Armagog: *it roars and feels Nike's energy. It looks down at Nike and charges at him full force*

Nike: *he brings back his fist in a punch position and pumps his arm* ......10 hit.....

Armagog: *it lets out a large, thundering roar that sounds like a boar squeal as it nearly collides with Nike*

Nike: Demon Driver! *he drives his fist forward and punches Armagog right in his cliff-sized snout.*

Armagog: *it stops. Suddenly, the spot Nike hit becomes a large dent completely covering its nose. The dent then gets bigger and Armagog is pushed back. Suddenly, it grows bigger. And bigger. And bigger. And each time it suddenly expands, Armagog is pushed back, as if Nike was using Rush's Nail Driver to hit Armagog ten times consecutively. Armagog then collapses, dazed from the punch*

Nike: *he clenches his arm, a tired burning feeling flowing throughout it* I see. So there is a physical toll behind that attack...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/23/2012, 7:26 pm

Adriee: NO!! *she runs over as fast as she can, and slams her full weight into Otar* You leave her alone! *With a burning fire in her eyes, she stands defiantly infront of her little Sis*

Aero: Feh.... *she grits her teeth and flies up, slashing with her bladed wand.* This ends today! >:C

Point: *She runs over to Noah and heals him, and helps him stand* Alright there, Noah?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/24/2012, 11:17 am

Otar: Why you arrogant little...*he starts walking towards Adriee and Stiletto*

Stiletto: *she runs over to Adriee* Big Sis! You saved me again....Thank you....I...I love you so much! *as soon as the words leave Stiletto, she and Adriee begin to glow a greenish-blue color. A warm feeling of love passes into Adriee. And that is when she realizes the truth....Stiletto, like her and the others, was a Wake Soul. And as these feelings pass over her, her Daemon Cylinder, which was made with Tarnag's energy, begins to glow. A vision then appears in Adriee's mind*

~Vision~
*standing there on Erinn's plains is a tall, beautiful Necral woman with flower petal tattoos covering her body. Standing next to her is a man covered in a familiar black cloak. From what Adriee could feel off the woman, this must have been Stiletto's mother.*

Mother: I'm sorry, my love. I must return to Mobius. If Nahkriin found out that I was here with you and not finding the Primordial Beast, we would be in danger...*she rests a hand on her stomach*

???: Then don't go back! Stay here with me. I may deal in slavery, but its better than what the Blood Mages do! And besides, with you by my side, I don't think that eternal life will be as important to me! I would rather be a husband and a father than be an immortal Arch Mage.

Mother: *she walks forward and puts her finger on the hooded man's lips* No more, my love. I will be able to convince Nakriin that I found no trace of the beast. *she then looks down at her stomach* And...I will always have our future child to remember you by. Please...if you do become immortal...don't forget me...*she pulls down the man's hood.* My love...Tarnag.

Tarnag: *his face is different from the evil mage that Aura Wake faced. He seems younger, almost kinder in a way.* Then...when I have my immortality, I will come to Mobius. I will fight Nakriin and any other blood mages that would stand in my way, and I will take you back. *he looks at the woman's stomach and smiles* You...and my daughter...Stiletto...

~the vision ends~

*more energy builds from the cylinder. More than Adriee had ever felt before. The energy felt familiar to her mother's when she would transform into a Dark Knight.*

Noah: I'm okay now...*he looks over at Stiletto and Adriee* Wow! All that power!

Otar: *he stops and glares at Adriee and Stiletto* What is this?

Styx: *after beating on Vincent for a few minutes, the two are standing there, panting heavily.* You're resilient....as expected from a being that does not know pain! But it seems you do know exhaustion!

Vincent: I would seem that you also know this....

Nike: *as Armagog keeps trying to use its front limbs to attack, Nike uses his Demon Driver to deflect each attempted attack. However, both of them were getting exhausted.* No wonder Primordial Beasts are so powerful! My arms feel like they're about to fall off!

Kunai: *she uses her blood wind blades as she and Aero's slices keep colliding. However, Shuriken runs forward and leaps up, spinning as he crashes his bloody-flame-coated body into Kunai. Kunai falls and bounces off the ground before landing on her hands and knees and them wiping the blood off the corner of her mouth*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/21/2012, 3:32 pm

Adriee: *She slowly stands up, black smoke curling around her. As she slowly begins to walk towards Otar, black armor adorns her body, hot pink cracks forming in it.* You just made the biggest mistake of your life... *even her cylinder looked a bit different, as it seemed it never needed to have crystals loaded into it.* Don't worry a bit, my dear Stiletto. No one will hurt you anymore.

Sparkai: *she has been surveying the battles from way up in the sky, as she mentally connects with Pointsettia* Weren't both of Adriee's parents Champions?

Pointsettia: Actually, her mother was an Infra black. one of the most powerful ones in the Aelich Kingdom. Her father was the champion, the one who lead the holy, white, and the paladins. How they got together is beyond me!

Aero: Just give it up, Kunai! It's just gonna get harder and harder for you!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/21/2012, 4:48 pm

Otar: Impossible....

Noah: All that power...GO GET 'IM, ADRIEE!

Otar: As if I'd let you! *he builds a full gallon of blood in his hands, brings back, and fires out ablast of bloody, thick wind.* Sanguine Wind Rondo!

Kunai: *she glances around and sees Vincent losing to Styx and Ai* Master Otar may be my teacher, but Vincent is vital to the Master's plans...*she flies over and grabs Vincent* we're out of here!

Vincent: how does retreating feel? I bet it's hollow...

Kunai: shut up...and you! *she points at Aero* don't think this is over! *she and Vincent fly off and disappear in a bloody mist.*

Shuriken: they got away....*he clenched his fists* damn it....

Nike: *he dashes under Armagog and pumps his fist twice* 20-hit.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/21/2012, 9:09 pm

Adriee: *she continues to walk forward and swings her arm, knocking the blast away with ease. A black Orc daemon with hot pink orbs for eyes forms next to her as she slowly advances* Nice try... but its futile.

Aero: She can't keep running. All it does is prove how weak she is.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/22/2012, 8:22 am

Otar: Grrrrr....*now, the once calm Otar has become fully frustrated.* I WILL BREAK YOU IN HALF, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE GIRL! *more blood flows out from his body and swirls around him. It was at least 5 gallons of blood.*

Noah: By the gods...

Mercer: That....is a lot of blood.

Styx: No...I can see it.

Ai: W-w-what do you mean, Styx-senpai?

Styx: Otar is bringing out that blood in an act of desperation. That means Adriee has him on the ropes.

Ai: You mean...

Styx: Yes. The S-Ranks and X-ranks of each Magic School were formed so that they could combat threats like the Blood Priests. Now I can see it...if anyone deserves to be an S-Rank...its Adriee.

Otar: *the blood forms a humanoid tornado around Otar and he flies at Adriee at over 200 miles per hour*

Shuriken: But...in a way, I'm glad she's alive. She is my sibling after all...even if she is evil.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/3/2012, 10:12 am

Adriee: *she runs at Otar, black and pink energy storing up her cylinder. With a loud roar, she throws her arm forward, unleashing a mass of Daemonic energy in the shape of a dragon*

Point: holy mother of the goddess...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/3/2012, 12:16 pm

Otar: *he brings his arms forward in an attempt to block the attack. However, the energy around the dragon swirls and its power rips through Otar's bloody wind. The dragon attack hits home and crashes right into Otar's stomach, the energy making a spiral indent in the area he was hit. Otar's eyes bug out of his head from the force and he roars in pain as the energy explodes on him and forces him to spin downwards at Armagog's back*

Nike: *he brings up his fist and crashes through Armagog's wards.* DEMON DRIVER! *the attack hits Armagog right in the stomach, causing Armagog to be hit 20 consecutive times in a row.*

Armagog: *it bellows in pain as he and Otar collide back to back. The resulting energies of both attacks hitting cause a flash of light as Otar and Armagog erupt in an explosion of magic power. The force is enough to knock Noah and the others off Armagog's back.*

Noah: WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Mercer: Oh man! I'm dead!

Styx: Look out!

Shuriken: Aero!

*suddenly, a flash of multiple scaly forms appear and the heroes are caught by a large group of dragons. Riding on each dragon is an elf, and the lead one that caught Pointsettia and Noah is a very familiar dragon*

Noah: That dragon...Its Salikneir! CARABOS!

Carabos: *he looks down from the back of his dragon and smiles* Figured you guys could use a rescue!

Nike: *he looks up from his place where he is standing on the water, satisfied. He looks over and sees Stiletto, holding Adriee by the back of her armor. Stiletto had sprouted black and hot pink fairy wings which she was using to fly while carrying Adriee. Nike smiles at Stiletto and Adriee and gives them a thumbs up.*

Otar: *he is floating in the water, barely conscious. Suddenly, a black humanoid shape appears next to him. Standing there is another Blood Priest in a red orb of water mixed with blood. The priest is wearing an ice blue mask. Out of all of Otar's gurgled words, one word can be made out.* Rahgot!

Rahgot: *the Blood Priest's voice is feminine, meaning she is clearly a woman* Now now, Otar, no need to be so angered by the fact that I'm here. *she moves the bubble of blood and allows Otar inside. Inside, it is like a hollow bubble* After all, the Master sent me in case you needed help. You know he has little confidence in you since you backed off from fighting Hellheim on Iciaura.

Otar: So he sends the Priest of the Bloody Tide to babysit me?!

Rahgot: Or I could just leave you here and let the authorities deal with you...

Otar: .....take me back to the Master's lair....

Rahgot: Don't be worried, Otar. The Master is not angry. If anything....things are going exactly as planned....hehehehehe.

Nike: *he looks over at Armagog. The beast is laying there, unable to move, but still breathing* You fought a grand battle, beast. *he walks over and takes out a crystal* Rest. *he uses the crystal, absorbing all of Armagog into it* Now I can take you back to the Arch Mage. *he looks back up at the dragons and waves for one to pick him up.*

~Two days later~

*Aura Wake, Pointsettia, Sparkai, and Nike were called to the court at Tara. They were to be commended by the new king himself for stopping Armagog before it could reach the mainland and for stopping Otar, Vincent and Kunai.*

Tangkath: *he stands before the victorious Aura Wake, a smile on his face* Congratulations, Aura Wake! *he steps forward and places medals around each person's necks* For bravery, you have the kingdom of Erinn's humble thanks. Now, please, approach the king so you might be recognized and knighted for your service to this world!

Noah: *he steps forward and kneels*

Mercer: *he steps forward as well and kneels*

Ai: *she steps forward and curtsies*

Stiletto: *she steps forward and curtsies*

Shuriken: *he steps forward and kneels*

Styx: *he steps forward and kneels*

Nike: *he steps forward and kneels*

Last edited by Zazul on 11/1/2013, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/3/2012, 9:05 pm

Xute: *he stands up and smiles* You did excellent, and I cannot thank you enough. Aura Wake is officially in the history books all across Erinn. Should there be such another grand issue like this, can i trust upon your group to stop it?

Point: I know you'll be able to.

Xute: And they know it as well. When you all come together like you have been, you begin to learn things about each other, and even yourself. You begin to realize that what you think is your true potential, but in reality, is merely a fraction. Work hard, love each other, and protect. *he draws his ice wand and steps in front of each person, tapping their shoulders with it.* I hereby dub:
Noah; the Champion Mage.
Mercer; the Seasoned Spellsword.
Ai; the Skilled Sage.
Stilletto; the Skilled Joy Spreader.
Shuriken; the Expert Vegabond
Styx; the Wise Warrior
Nike; the Master Slayer
Aero; the Wise Mage
and Adriee...

Adriee: *she looks a bit nervous as the others were given high ranked Talent Titles.*

Xute: I dub Adriee as Grandmaster Full Alchemist. Wear your titles with pride, for you are all now great warriors of Erinn. May the rest of your journeys be filled with happiness and challenge, and may you find who you really are. Sparkai, I trust that you will continue to teach them?

Sparkai: Of course.

Xute: Good. And Pointsettia, check in on them every so often, alright? Make sure they stay at the top of their game.

Point: *she turns to the group and taps her head with her signature metal ice wand* Got it memorized, so i dont have to literally go into your heads?

Xute: I know you all must return now, but you are free to come back whenever you wish. This is a second home for you all now.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/4/2012, 9:26 am

Noah: Thank you, King Xute. It is an honor to serve and protect Erinn. And you can definitely count that we will always come back to defend Erinn when the need arises.

Mercer: Its been a blast, Morsel King. You can bet we'll definitely be back.

Ai: T-t-t-this is amazing! We're really part of Erinn's court now!

Shuriken: *he smiles and bows* Thank you.

Styx: To go from being a destroyer on this planet to one of its heroes...you humble me, King Xute.

Stiletto: *she looks at her medal and smiles, mystified* Pretty...

Nike: It was a pleasure to work alongside Aura Wake and Pointsettia in the service of Erinn. I know that I will never be able to atone for my uncle's sins, but I hope that in this way the people of Erinn will know that not all of Tarnag's family are evil. Now then, we should return to our respective schools. There is something big coming...and we are all going to have major roles to play in it. *Nike holds his hand out and two demonic gates open* One leads to my school, Devil U. The other leads to the College. I'll be seeing you very soon, Aura Wake. Until then, I have much training to do...*he walks through his portal and the one he stepped through closes behind him.*

*after saying their goodbyes, the victorious Aura Wake returns to the College, to find many students dawning different apparel. The long range mages and healers are dawning College of Avalon robes. And the Battle Mages are dawning heavy armor with the symbol of the College on it. All of them were also grabbing weapons and having them sharpened, honed, or enchanted. It looked like the College was preparing for something. War.*

Savanos: *the Arch Mage's voice rings out* Will Aura Wake, Sparkai, and Adriee please come to my study immediately. Noah of Aura Wake, report to the west tower's upper ring at once.

Noah: What is going on here? I'll go to the upper wing and find out more. See you guys! *he runs off to the upper ring's teleport stone*

Shuriken: It looks like the College is going to go to war against something...

Mercer: Great! One battle after another!

Ai: *she clings to Mercer* I'm scared...

Stiletto: *she clings to Adriee*

Styx: I have a good guess on where we're going...

Mercer: Where?

Styx: We're most likely going to my home world.....We're going to Icecrown.

~The College upper wing~

*Noah runs into the abandoned wing, surprised to find nothing there*

Noah: What is this....

*suddenly, a voice rings out. Its the voice of Kavar*

Kavar: You, Noah Marcusson, Atronach Mage of Fuego, Atronach of Fire, are needed. That is what this is. *a silver portal opens up and Kavar steps out* So sorry we had to meet on these terms. I am Kavar, leader of the Spellweave Order.

Noah: What is the Spellweave Order?

Kavar: You will find out soon. Come with me. Know I am not your enemy. *he walks back through the portal*

Noah: *he sighs* If it has something to do with Fuego, then I have no choice. *he walks through the portal as well.*

~Gabriel, Base Planet of the Celestial Faith~

*hundreds of thousands of Crusaders are all lined up near the Faith's warships. Walking along the front is all eleven members of the Ten Commandments.*

Justice: HAHA! Finally! We're being unleashed! It brings a chill to your spine, eh Helga?

Helga: *the woman he was talking to is a female Necral with a massive muscle build, a white suit with priest's robes tied around her waste like a sash, orange military-cut hair, and a gold German Luger in her hand. All over her body are cross tattoos, similar to Heinrich's. However, half of her face is stretched back and wrinkled, a sign that she had been a burn victim. Even her eye on the scarred side was opal white with no pupil her voice was deep, almost masculine, yet clearly a woman's voice* Oh ya, heir Justice. We will finally show those pathetic dogs of Icecrown the true power of the Faith!

Orenstein: *he grips his spear, seeming unsure about the coming battle. But, a hand on his shoulder from Theresa, who is standing next to him, seems to ease him.* So then, are we leading this, Justice?

Justice: Oh no. We're spearheading it, but not leading it. The person leading it is one of our most respected leaders, a Bishop!

Theresa: A Bishop?! Does that mean...the Justicars will also be here?

Helga: Oh yes! It will be such a great war! Ich bin so aufgeregt!

Orenstien: And which of the eminent ones will be leading us?

Justice: None other than Saint Gorhaligon's Hammer himself! *he gestures to the man approaching the army from inside the chapel. He is flanked by three others. One is a Tasmanian Devil that is at least as tall as Nike with long, shaggy hair in a full caholic priest's suit instead of robes. In the Devil's hand is a bible. His nails are silver, and he keeps his mouth closed. The next man is a skunk with a large, silver, bulky looking silver arm that looks like it was meant for defense. The skunk wears a combination of priest's robes with a black fedora. The final man is a human in a wheelchair with an IV attached to his arm. However, the man looks wise and strong. The man leading them, however, was the one everyone was focused on. He is a tall Iciaurian skunk with long, shaggy blond hair kept under an old, beat up straw hat. The skunk wore a red, yellow and pink flowered Hawaiian shirt with no under shirt. His pants are Bishop's pants, complete wish sash. However, they look beat up and worn in, like the guy was nothing more than a surfer who got his hands on the pants. In the skunk's hand, resting on his shoulder, is a giant silver hammer. The skunk's eyes are hidden behind surfer-style blocker sunglasses, but on his blond goateed face is a relaxed, cheerful smile.*

Orenstein: T-they're-

Justice: Yes...*at the Tasmanian Devil* Justicar Pins Needles, *at the skunk in the fedora* Justicar Severus Law, *at the old man in a wheelchair* Justicar Princeton Du'Loch, *at the surfer skunk* And finally, the man who leads this operation, the only one other than the Justicars that is above the leader of the Ten Commandments, His Eminence, Bishop Augustus Law!

Augustus: *he smiles and waves to the army* How you guys and girls doin' today? *he puts his hand up with the pinky and thumb out. He then shakes it back and forth* Hope the surf's up on Icecrown!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/4/2012, 9:38 am

Adriee: well, lets head on up. *She picks up Stilletto and starts walking up.*

Aero: I wonder what's going on here...

Sparkai: well, it can't be anything good. But we shouldn't keep Savanos waiting.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/4/2012, 10:02 am

Savanos: *he is walking around his study, readying multiple magical devices to take care of things while he is gone. Standing there with him are Morpheus, Rex, Salem, and Ashcroft. Finally, Aura Wake walks in*

Mercer: Whats up, Arch Mage?

Savanos: Ah, Aura Wake, good to see all of you. So, lets get the more pleasant matters aside. I reviewed your abilities as well as your fighting on Erinn. Adriee and Styx, I am proud to say you both have been promoted to the rank of S-Rank.

Styx: We're S-rank mages now?!

Savanos: Yes. And now onto the more grim news. As you are no doubt aware, the College is prepping for war. We are going to Icecrown to support its people against the Faith.

Ashcroft: The mission I was sent on was to go and find the X-Rank of the Neonorium and inform him on what is going on. All of us, Aura Wake, the S-ranks, the Arch Mage, and myself, are going to the dead asteroid of Makan. The Arch Mage is holding a moot there. It will be the first time in years that all three Saint Wizards are in the same place at the same time. The others that will be there are Nike and the Diablo Quintet, and the X-Rank of the Neonorium, Valtor Reaver, as well as the Blackwald Five.

Mercer: *he tenses up at the last part* We're seeing the Blackwald Five again?

Rex: Yeah. I ain't to keen on it either. But this time its as allies, not enemies.

Morpheus: The other S-Ranks from their respective schools will be there as well.

Salem: This is gonna be huge...

Savanos: Alright! All the preparations have been made! Now then, *he opens a swirling greenish blue portal* Shall we? The other students and teachers will be going directly to Icecrown. Lets go! *he walks through the portal, followed by Ashcroft, Salem, Rex, and Morpheus*

Mercer: Well? What are we waiting for? *he and the others walk through the portal*

Noah: *when he opens his eyes, he finds himself on what looks like a metal disk in space, he looks around, seeing all forms of elements floating in various places. This place seemed to be an amalgam of all the elements, including time and space. Then, he hears a familiar voice*

???: Well well well, who would have thought we would meet again, Junge?!

Noah: *he spins around quickly and sees who spoke.* HEINRICH! *he draws his staff and flames swirl around him. Heinrich had already drawn his staff, bones swirling around him. The two charge at each other and their staves collide.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/4/2012, 6:35 pm

Adriee: *she walks through as well, holding Stiletto.* Something new happens everyday, I guess.

Aero: I'll say. I never thought we would be going to war.

Adriee: Eh. You get used to the feeling.

Aero: Says you, Ms. I blew up Dunbarton.

Adriee: . . . .Touche.

Sparkai: Let's NOT bring that back up, ok?

(( :3 Can't wait to introduce Nyx finally~))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/4/2012, 6:56 pm

*on the other side of the portal is a large, ruined building on a vast wasteland, the only sky being space. As the group walks, Styx, Adriee, Stiletto, Salem, Morpheus, Rex, Ashcroft, Sparkai, and Savanos get ahead of Aura Wake, leaving only Shuriken, Aero, Ai, and Mercer.*

Mercer: *he looks around* Dang it...we're lost.

Ai: *she looks over in a direction* I think I heard something...

*suddenly, a fast gray shape tackles Shuriken to the ground. Standing over him with his foot on Shuriken's neck is Fenrir from the Blackwald Five*

Fenrir: DAMMIT, COLLEGE PRICKS! THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH HEINRICH?!

Stein: *he, Hayate, and Cicero run out from the building* Fenrir, stop! Get a grip! The College isn't behind this!

Fenrir: SHUT UP! I KNOW A BLOOD MAGE WHEN I SEE ONE, AND HE'S A BLOOD MAGE!

Hayate: *she walks forward and belts Fenrir across the face, flinging him into a wall* Our apologies. Fenrir is a moron. *she looks over at Mercer* ....Mercer.

Mercer: Hayate.

Cicero: MERCER-KUN! Cicero is so happy to see you!

Mercer: Keep your distance, creep.

Stein: Hello, Ai.

Ai: *she smile politely* Hello, Stein-san.

Hayate: We failed to tell Fenrir that Heinrich was off. Speaking of which, where is Noah?

Mercer: He's gone as well.

???: Well, if dat ain't a coincidence, mon! *standing there are four more people. The one that spoke is a troll with dark, bluish skin and spiked green hair in a Mohawk. He is wearing a red robe with skulls on the shoulders and a skull staff with feathers. The person next to him is a tall male Sugar Glider anthro with a very large-brimmed black witch's hat and black robes. His fists are covered in boxing tape. Next to him is the cloaked figure of Alexei.* I be Morutuu'Jo. I be bringing da big bad voodoo magic, mon! *he gestures to the Sugar Glider*

Logan: The names Logan. Friends call me "Hats" Logan. I specialize in Demonic Sealing. *he smiles slyly and tips his hat to Ai, Aero, and Hayate.* And might I say the Neonorium and College have some really cute girls.

Alexei: *he seems to glare at Hayate and Mercer through his hood. He then looks over at the figure next to him.*

Noah: *he and Heinrich slide back. Then, Noah forms his Flame Wall while Heinrich forms his Bone Wall. As they charge to collide, a wall of darkness appears between them and they are both flung back* W-what?!

Heinrich: Was ist das?!

*standing there is Lann Welgo, his black iron staff drawn*

Lann: Lets play nice now, shall we?

Noah: Who are you?

Lann: Lann Welgo, Atronach Mage for Noche, Atronach of Darkness. I'm a member of the Diablo Quintet at the Demonic University.

Heinrich: The Demonic University?

Lann: Yes. And I was brought here by some guy named Kavar.

Noah: Same here!

Heinrich: Me as well.

Lann: Until we find out whats up, how about we try to work together?

Heinrich: A truce?! Never with the Junge! He broke my jaw and defeated me!

Lann: So? Isn't defeat part of war? And from what I heard about you, you love war.

Heinrich:....your point is valid. Fine. A truce it is then.

Lann: Noah?

Noah: Sure.

Kavar: Good! You're finally getting along! Activate the Spellweave Space!

*suddenly, energy surges through the room. Next to Noah appears Fuego. To Heinrich, Stigmata. To Lann, Noche.*

Noah: Fuego?! What are you doing here?

Heinrich: I do not recall summoning you, Stigmata.

Lann: Noche, whats going on?

Kavar: You are in the Realm of Spellweave, a place where Atronachs can exist without feeding off their masters. *Kavar is standing on a large floating rock. All around Heinrich, Noah, and Lann are people in different robes with hundreds of different Atronachs floating around them* We are the Spellweave Order, the strongest coalition of Atronach Mages in the galaxy!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/4/2012, 7:54 pm

(Im assuming that the figure is Nyx)

???: *The figure looks up, but its face is completely shadowed out under the cloak it was wearing, except for glowing green eyes. medium black hair hung out of the hood. A female voice spears through the air.* Nyx...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/5/2012, 9:40 am

Morutuu'Jo: We be da Demonic University's Diablo Quintet. I be guessin' ya must be da Aura Wake an Blackwald Five?

Shuriken: We are. I'm Shuriken. This is Aero, Mercer, and Ai.

Hayate: I'm Hayate. This is Stein, Cicero, and Fenrir. Currently, we are wondering about the whereabouts of our leader, Heinrich. Maybe you know more about whats going on?

Logan: What a coincidence. We're looking for a member of our group. His name's Lann.

Mercer: And our friend Noah went missing as well...Something stinks here, and I don't mean the bat-morsel's breath.

Fenrir: Oi! Eat me, ass-hat!

Mercer: Not if you were the last tidbit on earth!

Hayate: Cool it both of you! *Fenrir and Mercer back off*

Mercer: Sheesh....when she's mad, she sure is scary.

Fenrir: I'm with ya there....

Stein: Now then....we know Noah and Heinrich are both Atronach Mages....

Alexei: *he finally breaks his silence.* So's Lann...

Shuriken: That's a pretty amazing coincidence.

Ai: If all three of them are, they should be fine if they team up.

Stein: You forget. While Hayate, Cicero, and I have nothing personal against you, Fenrir here is still angry that Aero beat him and Heinrich holds a major grudge against Noah for breaking his jaw and humiliating him in front of the Wormlord.

Logan: Still, if I know Lann, he probably convinced them to team up by now. Lann has a way of bringing people together.

Morutuu'jo: In dat case, we should all be headin' inside. Da Saint Wizards should be startin' soon, an I don't wanna be missin' a minute o' da moot!

Mercer: Lead the way, lambshank. *the group starts moving towards the ruins.*

~Inside the ruins, in the chamber where the X and S-ranks meet.~

Ashcroft: *he walks into the chamber along with Adriee, Stiletto, Styx, Salem, Rex, and Morpheus. Already in the chamber is Valtor along with a tall, sickly-green armored Fortesian in a white trench coat with a white hat that covers most of his head save for his armored face. Around the Fortesian's neck is a bright green scarf. Next to the Fortesian is a Wolverine anthro inside a large poncho. The poncho seems stretched, like either the Wolverine was fat or had something else under it.* Valtor, X-rank of the Neonorium.

Valtor: Ah, hello, Ashcroft. Have you recovered from our last bout yet?

Ashcroft: I recovered just fine. These are the S-Ranks of the College. Adriee, Styx, Salem, Morpheus, and Rex. The girl with Adriee is Adriee's partner, Stiletto.

Valtor: So many S-Ranks! The College must let anyone advance these days. *he adjusts his monocle.* These two are the S-Ranks of the Neonorium. *he gestures to the Fortesian* This is Hector Draconus. *then he gestures to the Wolverine* And this is Mephisto Faust.

Styx: *he walks over to Hector and holds out his hand.* An honor to meet you, my armor-clad brother.

Hector: *he doesn't speak. However, he shakes Styx's hand strongly, as if to say that he was glad to meet Styx as well.*

Valtor: Oh, you'll find Hector to be quite mute. See, he's a Draconian Necromancer.

Ashcroft: Draconian Necromancer?!

Stiletto: Mr. Morpheus, whats that?

Morpheus: He uses the bones of dragons as well as dragon scales, eyes, and hearts in his magic. However, he had to sacrifice part of his body in order to learn it...I wonder what he gave up since he seems to have all his limbs...

Valtor: As I said, he's mute. He gave up his vocal chords.

Mephisto: He.....he.....he.....my wife...mother....and father......all say hello....College of Avalon elite.

Salem: *he glares at Mephisto* Are they here? I thought we couldn't bring people who aren't students...

Mephisto: Oh...they're here alright.....

Salem: Then where are they?

Mephisto: *he answers in an eerie sing-song tone* I'm not telling~

Salem: *he raises and eyebrow at what Mephisto said*

Rex: Ooooookaaaaayyyyy....at least we know why most people say Necromancers are creepy now.

Nike: Hail, comrades! *from the other entrance to the room walks Nike. He is flanked by an Iciaurian Wolf with hundreds of weapon runes on his body and a petite yet clearly teenage girl with brown hair in a white southern bell dress. The girl is holding a black book with demonic runes on it. The wolf is wearing black chain mail robes and a tall, pointed, rimless pointed hat with ear flaps*

Ashcroft: Nike! Good to see you!

Valtor: Oh boy...lookout, everyone, its feel-good incorporated sponsored by the Demonic Realm of Abyss!

Nike: Ashcroft! Good to finally meet you! *he looks over and sees Styx, Adriee, and Stiletto* And my friends from Aura Wake! Though, looks like you are all S-Ranks now! Congratulations! *he walks over and firmly shakes Styx's hand. He then walks over to Stiletto* Little Stiletto! Its good to see you again!

Stiletto: Hai, Mister Nike! *she hugs Nike's leg, since that is the only thing she can reach because of Nike's height.*

Nike: Hahaha! You look like you're doing fine, young one! *he then looks over to Adriee, smiles, and then kisses her hand* We meet again, miss Adriee.

Girl: *she has a melodious southern accent, like a girl from Georgia* Oh I do declare, Master Nike, you are the most charming thing I have ever seen!

Nike: Ah, where are my manners? Please, allow me to introduce the S-Ranks of the Demonic University! *he gestures to the wolf first* This is Bayard. He's a Bound Weapons specialist, like Mercer, only better. He's one of the most reliable people I know. Civil, stern, honest, brave, and true!

Bayard: *he smiles and rubs the back of his head* You flatter my, Nike.

Nike: *he smiles jokingly* Oh shut up, Bayard, you know I don't mean a word of it. *the two laugh, then Nike introduces the girl* And this is Miss Belle Sinclair. Her father owns most of Mobius and Gaia's oil wells and refineries. She also is a master of Demonic Inscription.

Belle: *she curtsies and walks over to Stiletto* My my, if you aren't the cutest thing I ever did see!

Stiletto: Wow. You're dress is really pretty!

Belle: *she looks up at Adriee* Charming! Simply charming! And you must be the Adriee that Nike keeps on about! My my you are the prettiest thing! I guess Erinn girls really know how to look good!

Noah: The Spellweave Order...is an order of Atronach Mages?!

Kavar: Yes! And I am Kavar, its leader! With my Atronach, Century!

Century: *he simply floats there on his chrome time orb*

Fuego: *she, Stigmata, and Noche all bow together to Century*

Heinrich: Stigmata? Was ist falsch?

Lann: Yeah, Noche, what are you doing?

Noche: He is Century, one of the five Prime Atronachs. We must show our respect.

Noah: Five Prime Atronachs? Fuego, what are those?

Fuego: *for once, her tone was instead of condescending, it was respectful* They are the first five Atronachs to ever be created by the Primordial Beasts. They are the Atronachs of Land, Sky, Sea, Time, and Space. Each one also created the other Atronachs that you know today.

Noah: Wow...And are they like you guys?

Fuego: If you mean are we as powerful as them, not even close. But, like us, they choose a mortal mage and work with them. However, they don't need to be bound to a staff like most Atronachs. They can be bound to any type of weapon.

Noah: Wow...

Lann: Why did you bring us here, Kavar?

Kavar: As you know or should be slightly aware of, there is a war brewing on Icecrown. And one of the people spearheading this operation of the Faith's is the same man who is responsible for the Great Witch Hunt that nearly wiped out all Magic users.

Lann: So you want us to do something about a mage hunter?

Kavar: No, we want you to stop a fellow mage that betrayed all magic-kind and nearly lead to our ultimate destruction.

Heinrich: So, someone in the Faith ist ein Verräter?

Kavar: Yes. His name is Amiamon. He is a former X-rank from the College of Avalon, and Savanos Narn's former apprentice.

Noah: The person responsible for the Witch Hunt...was from the College?!

Kavar: And now he leads the Ten Commandments as their eleventh member, their leader. When he betrayed, Century gave me a prophecy. "Gather one wielder of each element of Atronach. Bring them together. And then, when the Powers of Faith are unleashed upon the world of war, he who bears the blood of thousands of mages will appear. His time to act will be at hand. To cause another hunt will be his monstrous plan. And then the world of magic will finally fall. And the one named Amiamon will have crushed all. However, his caution in this tale: Should the Atronach Mages fight, he will fail!". The prophecy is about you three. As well as others that we have gathered from across the galaxy. You must all go to Icecrown during the war. And you must fight and defeat Amiamon.

Noah: What kind of mage is he?

Kavar: That...nobody but Savanos knows. And he refuses to tell us. Even though Amiamon nearly killed all of us, Savanos still loved him like a son. Its almost admirable...

Heinrich: Its weak if you ask me.

Noah: Don't you dare speak ill about the Arch Mage, Marrowrend!

Heinrich: Or what, Junge?!

Kavar: SILENCE! *the space around them shakes with his voice* Now...the others will be arriving soon. Ah, here they are now.

*the first to show up is a large Nord with rippling muscles, black hair, black chin scruff, and leather armor with no sleeves covered in chain mail. On his shoulders is a black fur cloak. In his hand is a fork-like two pronged staff. He glances around, confused*

Kavar: Welcome, Olaf Stombrow!

Olaf: *his voice is deep, yet sounds only like a teenagers.* Where am I, by Thor?!

Kavar: *he explains the situation to Olaf.*

Olaf: I see...*suddenly, two balls of what looks like lightning form next to him. One forms a purple being made of lightning. The other forms a blue being made of lightning* Thunder! Lightning!

Noah: Two Atronachs?

Kavar: Though they are two, they count as one since they are the Atronach of Storms.

Olaf: *he walks over and smacks Noah and Heinrich on the backs before shaking hands strongly and forcefully with Lann* I am Olaf Stormbrow! Its good to meet fellow Atronach Mages, even if you are some of the scrawniest things I have ever seen!

Noah: *he coughs from the smack on the back, but still chuckles* You seem friendly enough. I'm Noah Marcusson.

Heinrich: Heinrich...and if you smack me again, I'll skewer you on my bones, Flegel!

Olaf: Haha! You have a funny way of speaking!

Lann: I'm Lann Welgo! Good to meet you, Olaf!

*the next one to arrive is a teen guy with tan skin, as if he had been out in the sun too long. He is wearing a white cowboy suit, like one of the oil tycoons. His voice is melodious yet gruff, with a southern ring to it. The guy has a cane in his hand with what looks like a giant diamond as the handle knob*

Kavar: Welcome, Wyatt Sinclair II!

Wyatt: What in tar-nation is this?! *suddenly, the ground shakes and out from the rocks forms a large being made of boulders. The being has no legs, but instead hundreds of swirling pebbles that keep it upright* Quake?! What are you doing here?!

Kavar: *he explains everything*

Wyatt: So, you want me to mosey on over to Icecrown with these here guys and fight some evil traitor mage?! Well sign me up! My sister is going to Icecrown with her classmates from Devil U!

Noah: Glad to have you aboard!

Lann: I'm Lann, this is Noah, Heinrich, and Olaf.

Olaf: Well met! Although, are those clothes really suited for battle?

Wyatt: Darn tootin' they are! And I ain't no pushover neither! Me and Quake are one heck of a team!

Heinrich: *he scoffs* Nordstaatler....

Wyatt: What you say to me, Kraut?!

Heinrich: *he's surprised that Wyatt spoke to him* Alright then, you just earned a bit of respect from me be it because of you sheer boldness or the fact that you probably lack the brain to think clearly.

Wyatt: My mamma always told me to respect other. However, you sir push my patience.

Heinrich: *he scoffs and turns away*

Wyatt: Anyways, Other than Fritz over there, y'all seem like a pretty decent bunch. Glad to be workin' with ya!

*the next portal opens. Out from it flies a motor cycle with a male Amazon in a black leather biker jacket, torn jeans, and black biker boots on. The Amazon has black hair and his eyes are covered by sunglasses. On his back is a large tire iron with one end being longer than the others, turning it into a staff. He stops his bike and gets off, his arms crossed and his continence
cool.*

Kavar: Welcome, Sanada Mozart.

Sanada: *he looks around at everyone. Then, behind him, snow and ice begins to swirl and standing there next to him is a large humanoid made of ice.*

Fueago: Nyaaaa~ Frost-kuuuun! *she floats over to the ice being and snuggles up to its shoulder and chest.*

Noah: Um...Fuego?

Sanada: What is that thing doing to frost?

Fuego: Pipe down, morons! *she snuggles up to Frost* Me and my boyfriend are getting re-acquainted! I missed you, Frost-kun!~

Frost: We have been parted for so long, Fuego. Two days is too long to go without seeing you.

Noah: THAT is your boyfriend that you ramble on about?!

Sanada: .....meh.

Lann: Nice to meet you, Sanada. I'm Lann. This is Heinrich, Wyatt, Noah, and Olaf.

Sanada: Whatever. Kavar, why did you bring me here again?

Kavar: *he explains everything again*

Sanada: Pfft. Not my problem. But, since I need to kill time, why not?

*the final portal opens up. In stumbles a female Amazon with long blonde hair, blonde cat ears and a tail, in a simple white dress. In her hands is a white umbrella that acts as her staff. She looks around, then her eyes lock with Noah's. The two begin to blush wildly as they look at each other*

Kavar: Welcome, Grace Giuseppe!

Grace: *she looks away from Noah, smiling a bit and blushing. Her voice is quiet* h-hello, everyone...nice to meet you all.

*suddenly, a flash of light rings out and standing in front of Grace protectively is a large man is shining white armor. His skin seems to glow yellow with light energy*

Grace: Lumin!

Lumin: Lady Grace, what trickery be this that I am summoned without your call?! And who are these men that stand before you!? *he sees Noah. A lance appears in his hand and he points it at Noah* Who are you, that you should look upon Lady Grace with such a perverted expression of thought!?

Noah: P-perverted?!

Lumin: You shall nay lay a hand upon Lady Grace's supple, beautiful form!

Noah: Now who's having perverted thoughts!

Grace: Lumin, its alright...he seems nice.

Lann: That must be Lumin, Atronach of Light.

Lumin: I smell my twin brother on you...

Noche: *he appears next to Lann* Hello, brother.

Lumin: Dark and sinister being!

Kavar: Calm yourself, Atronach of Light. Now, all of you are here. The powers of Fire, Ice, Storm, Earth, Light, Darkness, and Flesh have come together! Soon, you shall all depart for Icecrown!

Noah: What about Heinrich, Lann, and my comrades from our schools?!

Kavar: The Saint Wizards will be meeting to discuss the situation. Century has told me that their decision will be unanimous. They will go to Icecrown to wage war against the Faith, and the Schools will be fighting in that war. You will see your comrades on the battlefield for sure. Now then, *he snaps his fingers and the mages around him draw their staves* All of you should get to training...you will need to be at your best when you face Amiamon.

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/5/2012, 9:59 am

Nyx: men are annoying...

Aero: *she holds it her hand to Nyx, but she doesn't accept* okay then...

Nyx: *turning to shuriken, she simply states.* I can smell your blood. *she lifts her head a bit more, so her mouth can be seen. She grins, revealing inch long fangs. (Dampyr)*

Adriee: it's an honor to meet you all. *she blushes slightly at the rush of compliments coming her way*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/5/2012, 10:45 am

Shuriken: a Dampyr...

Ai: A what?

Shuriken: Half-Vampire.

Ai: Ah...*the group finally arrives to the moot. The room they are in is a large balcony overlooking a stone table. Standing at the balcony opposite to them are the elite members of each school. At the stone table below, Savanos sits patiently for the other Saint Wizards. First comes Manimeus Bonemark. Next walks in a humanoid lizard with black scales and a row of horns around his head like a crown. On his forehead is a Formorian Emblem. He is wearing black flowing robes with a purple crystal armored half and a gold armored half. Manimeus and the lizard man sit down. Now, all three Saint Wizards were present.*

Savanos: Manimeus, Tyranous, so good to have you two here.

Tyranous: A pleasure, Savanos.

Manimeus: I take it you called this moot in order to discuss the situation on Icecrown?

Savanos: Yes. If Icecrown is taken by the Faith, not only will Mages lose one of the last planets where magic is praised, but the Faith will have enough fighting power to launch another Great Witch Hunt.

Manimeus: Say no more, Savanos. Though our schools are rivals, I have always considered you my friend. I will help.

Tyranous: I swore to your predecessor, Arch Mage Neir, that I would help the magical world as Grand Warlock. Another Great Witch Hunt is something this world cannot afford. I shall help as well.

Savanos: Now then, how about we show our respective guests the real power of the Saint Wizards when we are united on one front?

Manimeus: Show off to our students? I like the idea.

Tyranous: They do need to know what they could be dealing with...

*the three stand up. Savanos begins to radiate greenish-blue energy. Manimeus begins to radiate necrotic green and black energy. And finally, Tyranous begins to radiate red, pink, and black energy. The ruins begin to shake and the sky above grows red and begins to form yellow cracks like someone had taken a pick to it. The students from the Blackwald Five, Diablo Quintet, and Aura Wake fall over struggling to stay on their hands and knees. The S-ranks all drop to one knee, the energy forcing them to the ground. Only the X-ranks still stand, however they seem to be having difficulty.*

Styx: Is this....agh....the power of the Saint Wizards?!

Salem: And I thought I could match my father?! How wrong I was....

Ashcroft this is why the students of the schools dislike each other but the headmasters get along. If they were to ever turn on each other and fight, their energies would rip the planet they were fighting on apart almost instantly...this is the power of the Wormlord, Grand Warlock, and Arch Mage. This is the power....Of the Three Saint Wizards!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/5/2012, 1:42 pm

Nyx: ding ding... *she pulls down her hood, revealing a pale girl with raven black hair and those glowing green eyes. Her fangs are set so they sit over her lower lip.

Adriee: geez! That power is terrifying! Yet 100% respectable... *she tries to stand, but is immediately dropped back to one knee again* Uggh...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/10/2012, 10:49 am

Savanos: *finally, he and the Saint Wizards cease charging up.* Now then, shall I address them or will one of you?

Tyranous: By all means, Savanos.

Savanos: We will be going to war against the Celestial Faith on Icecrown. The reason we gathered all of you here is because you are our best, our brightest. You will be divided into teams. *he addresses the Blackwald Five, Diablo Quintet, and Aura Wake first* Your mission is simple. Take out the Ten Commandments!

Mercer: Mage Hunters?! Isn't that a bit risky?

Manimeus: Alone, it would be. But, you will all be partnered with others. Alone, you may be strong, but together, you will be stronger. Together, you will be able to take the Ten Commandments!

Savanos: *he then addresses the Elite* You all will have the most important and possibly the most difficult mission. Leading the Faith's forces is none other than a Bishop! Your mission is to find him and defeat him!

Ashcroft: What of the Justicars that possibly protect him?

Savanos: S-Ranks, I have confidence that you can match them and defeat them! Take out any enemies that stand in your way, no matter how many there are or who they are!

*the Elite all cheer and raise their fists*

Savanos: Manimeus, will you be so kind as to see to the sorting of the Teams up there?

Manimeus: My pleasure.

Savanos: Tyranous, could you please prep the Elite for their mission?

Tyranous: Of course.

Savanos: I will channel the energy necessary to open the portal from here to Icecrown. *he begins to channel the mana necessary.*

Manimeus: *he appears on the balcony that the Diablo Quintet, Aura Wake, and the Blackwald Five are on* Now...time to sort you all out into teams...*first, he points at Fenrir, Morutuu'jo, and Shuriken* You three would be a good team...

Fenrir: AWWW MAN! I WANTED TO BE WITH AERO!

Morutuu'jo: Don't be worried, mon. ereting gonna be 'airy. Ya got da Docta on ya side!

Shuriken: Very well.

Manimeus: Hmmm...*he points at Ai, Logan, and Stein* You three.

Ai: Looks like we're working together, Stein-san.

Stein: I look forward to it.

Logan: Alright then, kids, just stick with me and you should be fine!

Manimeus: Your job will be to stay in Icecrown Citadel and protect Sayuri, Crucian, and the rest of the Icecrownian War Counsel. It is likely that the Faith will try to assassinate them in order to bring chaos to the Icecrownian ranks. *he then points at Nyx, Aero, and Cicero* You three. Your job will be to bust through enemy lines and rescue any and all prisoners.

Cicero: Awww...Cicero wanted to partner up with Mercer...

Mercer: NOPE!

Manimeus: And finally, *he points at Mercer, Hayate, and Alexei* You three will be working together.

Hayate: *she looks frustrated at the choice* Yes, Wormlord.

Manimeus: This troubles you, Hayate?

Hayate: No, Wormlord. *she walks off*

Mercer: *he runs after her* Hey wait!

Hayate: What do YOU want?

Mercer: I just want to know what your problem is with me. If we're family, we should be working together.

Hayate: ...my brother.

Mercer: What?

Hayate: When Numinex, the demon the is bound to you, went wild all those years ago, my older brother tried to fight it. Numinex killed my brother. YOU killed my brother!

Mercer: ....I....Hayate, I never meant for anything to happen, I was only a kid! I-

Hayate: SHUT UP!

Mercer: ....

Hayate: I'm only working with you because the Wormlord and the other Saint Wizards order it. However, I hope I never have to see you again after this! I hate you, Mercer Acadia Law! *she storms off*

Mercer: .....*he looks down. What Hayate said clearly troubled him.*

Alexei: *he walks over to Mercer and rests a red metal demonic-looking claw on his shoulder* .....I know how you feel.

Mercer: What do you mean?

Alexei: To be an outcast....I know what it feels like. The world hating you for being you....you made a mistake that many people will never forgive you for. However, look at the friends you DO have. That's how I get through being me.

Mercer: *he looks at Alexei and smiles* Thanks, bite-sized.

Alexei: *he punches Mercer in the stomach* Don't call me short, asshole.

Mercer: *he chuckles while he coughs and recovers.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/28/2012, 10:11 am

*hours had passed in the Spellweave space. Noah, Wyatt, Olaf, Heinrich, Lann, Grace, and Sanada all collapse on the ground, exhausted from training with the Spellweave Order.*

Lann: *he moans loudly* I ache everywhere!

Olaf: Ow....I'd be a lot happier and in a lot less pain with a belly full of mead right now....

Heinrich: Oh stop your complaining! That was nothing! *when he points at Olaf and Lann as he speaks, his hand falls off and falls to the floor.*

Olaf: O_O

Lann: O_O

Heinrich: *he picks up his hand, dusts it off, and puts it back on his wrist* What? It was only ein flesh wound!

Wyatt: Ooooooookaaaaay....dismemberment aside, that was dang exhausting!

Sanada: I'm with you on that one, cowboy...I came here because Kavar said I would become stronger, not to get my ass kicked!

Noah: You know what they say, no pain no gain.

Grace: We should all get some sleep. Kavar said that this dimension heals you quickly when you sleep. I bet we'll be back to 100% if we get some shut-eye.

Lann: Grace is right. *he curls up and closes his eyes* Goodnight, everyone.

Heinrich: *he puts his hands behind his head and closes his eyes.* gute Nacht.

Olaf: Sleep well, my companions! *he lays on his stomach and passes out, snoring.*

Wyatt: I bid you all goodnight. *he falls asleep as well.*

Sanada: Night. *he leans up against a rock coming out from the ground.*

Grace: *she looks around in case Lumin might be watching, but then she crawls over to Noah and rests her head on his chest* Goodnight, Noah...*she blushes as she falls asleep*

Noah: *he smiles, blushing, and falls asleep with his arm around Grace. The night wears on, and then Noah wakes up. A voice was calling him*

???: *the voice was soothing, yet powerful.* Noah.....

Noah: *he gently lays Grace down on the ground and stands up, following the voice as it was accompanied by an eerie greenish blue light.* Who said that?

???: Noah....

Noah: *he rounds a bend of rock and finally comes upon a large circle made of sand. The sand is swirled to look like a spiral. Sitting in the center is a being made of greenish blue energy. The being has no facial features, but it radiates raw power. So much so that Noah has difficulty standing in front of it* Who are you? *he steps towards the sand*

???: Remove the boots from your feet, Noah....for you stand on ground sanctified by the Gods long ago....

Noah: *he seems surprised and removes his boots. He then walks onto the cool sand and stands before the being* Who are you exactly? Your energy feels....strangely familiar. It feels like the energy I felt on Erinn when my friends and I faced Tarnag...

???: I am...what I am....I was once a mage, like yourself. One day, I delved into Divine Magic and found the Spellweave Space. It was here that I met them...the spirits of the five guardians of Magic...the Beasts Primordial.

Noah: *he looks up into the sky. Floating there are five constellations. Two of which, Noah recognized from the energy that gave the stars and lines an outer shape. One was Kythes, the serpent from the Blood Mage Ruins, only it was much longer than what Noah faced. The other was Armagog. The other constellations are different. One is a large whale with eight wing-like flippers and a large tail. Its teeth are jagged, like ice, and it has a large spiral horn sticking out from its forehead. The next is a large dragon with three tails instead of legs. It was upright, almost humanoid, with four wavy, almost beautiful, horns on its head. Its neck was long and slender and its teeth sharp. On its back were six fairy-looking wings. The final constellation is a large phoenix that seemed to be made of pure energy. It had four wings and a long, spear-like beak. The constellations moved and flowed, as if they were the actual beasts themselves* No way...

???: The Beasts, in their consciousness' infinite kindness, rewarded me for my endeavors to understand magic. They and the Gods, on this spot, transformed me into what you see before you now. A God of Magic. The first Atronach.

Noah: Wait...you're the first?!

???: Yes. It was my mind and energy that gave birth to the Atronachs you know today. I was tasked by the Gods and Beasts to watch over the children of the Gods that were given ability in order to bring knowledge and peace to this universe. I was instructed to watch and guide Mages when I was needed. I am the last, Noah. The last of the Gods, as I did not leave with my new found brethren when they decided to depart this universe. And I have seen the plight of my people, the Mages, at the hands of the Celestial Faith.

Noah: We're supposed to stop them on Icecrown. I actually don't know if we can do it...Each of us Atronach Mages is strong, but I'm not sure if we can even work together!

???: Noah....You all are powerful in your own right. But...it is your destiny to work with them and bring down Amiamon. You see, the reason you all are able to resist each other is because you are being that resist Destiny. Beings that write their own passages in history. You...are Wake Souls. That is why you are the ones who can defeat Amiamon, and no other. You all were hand-picked for this task because you are Wake Souls. Icecrown's people embrace magic in its entirety and are loved by it as well. And the Faith seeks to drive them to the brink of slavery or extinction. And so...to answer for the lives they have stolen, I shall smite the Faith with all my Magic's Wonders. But I myself cannot do this. So, I shall send seven Mages to carry out this....I shall send...you.

Noah: Me? How do you know we can even do this?!

???: *the voice becomes stronger and more forceful, almost like the being was shouting. Powerful energy rips out and flings Noah into a wall, causing the surroundings to rumble* WHO WAS IT THAT MADE THE MANCER, THE MAGE, THE ALCHEMIST, AND WARLOCK!? WHO WAS IT THAT BROUGHT FORTH THE POWER OF THE BEASTS TO LIBERATE MAGIC?! WAS IT NOT I?! NOW GO! *energy flows out calmly and picks Noah up into the air gently, the energy also flowing out and misting around the others. Smiles break out on each of their faces peacefully, like they were having good dreams. Noah feels something, a feeling of love and joy that he had not felt in many years* Noah....when you and the others go to Icecrown to face Amiamon, I shall be with you. And with the power of the Atronachs....you...will do my Wonders. *the magic fades and sets Noah, panting and near tears of joy down on the ground* I shall be with you, Noah....

Noah: *the sandy area is now silent. The being had disappeared, and Noah was just standing there. He looks at his hands and then wipes a tear of joy from his eyes. He then grabs his boots and runs back to the others* Guys! Wake up!

*everyone stirs, but instead of being angry or surprised, they seem calm, even happy.*

Wyatt: I had the most...wonderful dream. It was more of a memory, but it was definitely a dream.

Olaf: What did you dream, friend?

Wyatt: I dreamed of the first time my sister and I discovered we were Mages...it was the happiest moment of my life. Because then, I met Quake. He's easily my best friend in this world. How about you?

Olaf: I dreamed of my family's saw mill back on my home planet. I used to spend all day cutting wood, and all night at the tavern drinking and celebrating with friends. It was peaceful. Truly the best time I ever had. *he looks over at Lann* How about you? You look well rested.

Lann: I dreamed of my home on Gaia. I dreamed of my parents, and the day the Grand Warlock took me to the Demonic University and I summoned Noche for the first time. To find out I had a gift like that and see my father and mother's proud faces and feel the Grand Warlock's praise...it was fantastic...

Sanada: *he smiles* I saw my sister. She and I have been on the run from our father ever since we found out I was a Mage and she was a Warlock. But...the time we spent traveling...I was genuinely happy. *he looks over at Grace*

Grace: I saw my grandmother....and my uncles...and my mom and dad...and the rest of my family. *she smiles and wipes a tear from under her eye. She then looks over at Heinrich.*

Heinrich: *he is sitting there, smiling and crying.*

Noah: Marrowrend? Crying? I never thought I'd see the day. *he chuckles and smiles kindly at Heinrich* What did you see?

Heinrich: *he looks up and, for the first time ever, smiles at Noah* I saw something that I've wanted to see for a long time, ever since the Blackwald Five was founded. Noah...I saw the smile of one of my comrades. *he looks down and sobs happily* I saw her smile...I mean smile with joy!

Noah: Her...you mean Hayate?

Heinrich: *he nods and stands up* I was....one of the leaders of Last Battalion's army during the Wormlord's rebellion against the Reavers. But...while I loved war, I also cared for my comrades. And...because of that, the other members of Last Battalion considered me weak. Yet, they followed my orders. When the Neonorium was founded, I took up a role as a student, to better harness my Necromancy. There, I met her. Hayate Law. I took her, Fenrir, Cicero, and Stein under my wing and we looked out for each other. But, that whole time, no matter how many victories we had, she never smiled because she was truly happy. Junge...I care for her. It may be unprofessional, but I do. And...I would have sacrificed all my love of war if it meant seeing her happy just once...and in that dream, I saw all of us. All of the Blackwald Five. We had all been promoted to S-Rank. Something had happened, because Hayate finally looked at all of us...and she smiled with real joy. *he sobs deeply and Noah puts a hand around Heinrich*

Noah: That's beautiful, Heinrich. *he chuckles jokingly* It almost makes you seem like you actually have a heart.

Heinrich: *he wipes his eyes and looks over at Noah, Lann, and the others* You...don't think I'm weak?

Grace: Weak? Heinrich, that was the most beautiful thing we ever heard. If anything, we think you're strong. Really strong. You carry the burden of leading your team. Yet, you don't back down and you think of them before yourself, all while keeping your opponents from thinking poorly of them by making them think poorly of you. That is easily the strongest think I have ever seen anyone do.

Wyatt: She's right, Kraut. I really gained respect for you because of this.

Sanada: How about you, Noah? What did you feel?

Noah: I felt...I felt the feeling I felt from a lot of different instances. From when I first met my friends Aero, Ai, and Mercer, when we stepped through the gates to the college together, when we won at the Games, when Shuriken and I beat Salem, when we rescued Master Crimson...all of them. Even when I fought you, Heinrich. Those were the happiest moments of my life. But, the happiest of all of them was when I was 5. I had gotten into my dad's spellbooks and i accidentally summoned something. That something called me a spoiled brat and told me that now I was stuck with her. I was overjoyed. That night, the thing slept in the same bed as me. And, I asked it what its name was. She asked me why I cared, and I said because if she's my friend, I should know. Her name...was Fuego. It was the first time I summoned Fuego. *he stands up and stands in the middle of the group* We can do this, guys. We can work together, we can beat Amiamon, and we can stop the Faith from destroying Icecrown's magic!

*everyone else stands up around Noah*

Grace: We're with you, Noah.

Heinrich: Yes, Junge. This time, I gladly fight alongside you.

Sanada: You'll get no complaints from me!

Wyatt: To-right we're gonna go with you!

Olaf: You are all my comrades! I would gladly fight and die alongside you!

Lann: All of us together like this...I know we can do it!

*a silver clock portal opens and Kavar steps out*

Kavar: Sounds like you all are ready for more training.

Noah: *he and the others all face Kavar* We are!

Kavar: Then lets go! *behind Kavar, more Atronachs and Mages appear and all fly at Noah and the others*

Noah: *he and the others all charge at the oncoming mages* LETS GO!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/17/2013, 6:15 pm

Nyx: *she merely nods to her other teammates and then turns to Shuriken and Ai, holding out her inch long clawed hands, as if to shake.*

Aero: So... Cicero! How is life? *she scratches the back of her head, trying to provide conversation, despite the awkwardness of the time.

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/17/2013, 7:45 pm

Shuriken: *he seems reluctant, but smiles and shakes Nyx's hand* It'll be good fighting with you.

Ai: Y-yes! Nice to be with you, Nyx-chan!

Cicero: *he squints at Aero* Cicero is watching you...

Savanos: The portal is ready!

Mercer: *he grins and looks at the others* You all ready to kick some warpy Faith-morsel ass?!

Morutuu'Jo: Hell ya, mon!

Logan: Lets ride out.

Shuriken: For Icecrown!

Alexei: ....

Hayate: As the Wormlord commands...

Fenrir: I'M GONNA EAT 'EM ALIVE!

Stein: Perhaps I will do more damage now that I stay in my true form?

Manimeus: Good luck, Mages. We will follow later.

Tyranous: Aura be with you.

*the group all charge through the portal to Icecrown and each team is instantly transported to their respective mission locations.*

~Icecrown, the Borian Wastes~

*the wasteland of ice is a giant sheet of solid frozen water with multiple crags of ice sticking out. However, what would normally be a perfect reflective surface is now marred by charred craters. The war had begun. On one side, hundreds of thousands of Icecrownian soldiers hunkered down in ice trenches, protecting Icecrown Citadel with their all. On the other, millions of Celestial Faith Crusaders charging at the Icecrown lines. One of the Icecrownians, a Fortesian foot soldier, runs through the trenches until he reaches a tall Fortesian in black armor with a runed cloth sash-like robe bottom and a large skull staff. The Fortesian kneels to the taller one*

Soldier: Chapter Master Abbadon, the Faith are many in number. We can't hold much longer. The Blood Legion Chapter Master, Kharn the Betrayer, has been captured as well and is being held by the Faith behind their lines. They want the Blood Legion's unconditional surrender....

Abbadon: *his voice is deep yet mystical* Send Psykers and healer Mages up to the front and provide the Blood Legion with some support. Our brothers are not bound for dishonor or the goblet of Khorne yet! Contact Kyras of the Iron Legion and tell him to hurry up with those Baneblades. We need more than just Defilers on this battlefield. Any reports from the Ash Legion?

Soldier: Chapter Master Thule the Silent has reported in. The Faith is indeed lead by the Ten Commandments as well as a Bishop.

Abbadon: And where there is a Bishop, there are Justicar....Damn....We got a lot more than we bargained for...But, I am the commander of the most elite Legion in Icecrown's military! We are the Black Legion! *he turns to his fellow Black Legion soldiers* CRY HAVOC, MY BROTHERS! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR! SHOW THE FAITH THAT MOTHER ICECROWN WILL NEVER FALL TO A FOREIGN RULER!

*the soldiers all cheer. However, a loud explosion rings out. Above the battlefield, two figures are flying overhead. One is a Phantasian Human in full Ten Commandments robes with the hood covering his facial features. The other is a small boy, a Cluster SABER, wearing full Ten Commandments robes. His hair is gold and spiked out. He seems to be smiling.*

~Faith Invasion HQ~

*Standing there is Justice, overlooking the battle*

Helga: Justice, it would seem that Richter and Maxwell are in range.

Justice: Tell them to unleash hell. These heathens will burn in holy fire!

Helga: *she turns on a communicator* Destroy them utterly.

~The battle~

Maxwell: *the Cluster smiles and nods* Mhm! Mr. Richter, we can start now!

Richter: Very well.

Maxwell: *he holds up his hands and a large amount of fire builds up* Acaron 25:32! IF ANYBODY DISHONORS THE GODS BY USING MAGIC, LET HIM BE ACCUSED OH JUDGEMENT COME, AMEN! *he unleashes the flames onto the trenches. All the soldiers duck and cover, but a good number of them are burned badly*

Richter: Acaron 25:32. If anybody dishonors the gods by using magic, let him be accused oh judgement come, amen... *he points down at the army and a wave of black crystal-like energy shoots out and hits the front lines. The soldiers that are hit scream in pain and drop to the ground, irradiated to lethal points.*

Abbadon: Noise?! That's Noise, from Phantasia! Damn the Faith, that Phantasia would fall to their rule!

Justice: And now...nobody can stop us!

*suddenly, the portals on the battlefield open. And out charges an army of Mages from the different academies. And, in the central portals, charge the Teams*

Justice: WHAT?!

Orenstien: *he walks up behind Justice* It would seem that the Mages have decided to help Icecrown.

Justice: Grrrr....How dare they-

???: Patience, Justice. *walking up behind Justice is a man in full red robes. Covering his face is a while and black stripped diamond mask that completely hides his facial features. The end of the diamond near his chin sticks out, like a beak. On his back is a large great sword with red burning runes glowing on it*

Justice: Sir!

Orenstien: Amiamon....

Amiamon: Who are we, Miss Helga?

Helga: We are the Ten Commandments, sir!

Amiamon: Precisely. We are the will of the Pope. Call back Richter and Maxwell and have the others gather with me. If the Mages want a fight, we will give them a fight. No...we will give them...a Hunt. And they will be our prey! Ten Commandments, move out!

~The Mage Landing site~

Mercer: *he, Hayate, and Alexei are running down the battle lines, attacking any Faith Member foolish enough to attack them* Ha! These guys are woosies!

Hayte: Don't get too confident...*suddenly, a large greatsword-shaped arrow nearly hits them. Standing on an ice crag near them is Justice*

Justice: SPELL DOGS!

Alexei: Oh boy...

~Icecrown Palace~

*Ai, Stein, and Logan had been transported to the Citadel Palace. However, in the streets, two members of the Ten Commandments are approaching the palace. One is a human with long, silver hair in full Ten Commandments robes. The one next to him is a tall, slim, panda anthro with a Mohawk, gauge earings, and a lip ring. The panda is wearing torn up jeans and has a robe top with the waste and sleeves cut off so it looks like a vest. On his arm is the tattoo "Kong-Fa for Gods"*

Kong-Fa: So like I said, right as we get to makin' out, the bitch passes out from all the booze she drunk! Can you believe that, Siegfried?!

Siegfried: I really don't like discussing my ex girlfriends with you, Kong-Fa....

Kong-Fa: I mean, I still went all the way, but come on!

Siegfried: Your mother must be so proud....

Kong-Fa: That reminds me of the time I had to take a leak and I was by her grave. Best grave piss ever!

~Battlefield~

Cicero: Remember, we must free prisoners! Cicero heard a leader of the Icecrownian army was being held behind bars somewhere!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next