NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 30 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 1/17/2013, 7:54 pm

Nyx: *she turns to her group, licking a bit of blood from her fingers. Before they had all run into the portal, she had cut into Ai and Shuriken's hands, drawing a bit of blood, and leaving a noticeable mark. * Their blood is... average grade, sadly.

Aero: The hell?!

Nyx: Now I can track them, should i feel that they are in any sort of danger. Now lets focus on the mission, bird brains. Cicero! Do you have an approximate location of where this leader might be?

Aero: Well... You actually talk? *she notices a small black bag at Nyx's waist. A jewel encrusted control bar is sticking out slightly.* What's that?

Nyx: ....None of you business right now.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/17/2013, 8:15 pm

Cicero: *he holds out his hand and a green gem wreathed in demonic fire forms. He closes his eyes and focuses on the crystal* Cicero sees him in a nearby camp *he points north* That way! *he starts running*

Justice: I've been waiting for you, Mercer! And look! Hedeoshi's younger sister! One big family reunion!

Hayate: Justice...let us pass! We're family!

Justice: You are mages. You are no family of mine!

Mercer: Forget it, Hayate. He's lost it!

Alexei: Best we deal with him now...

Hayate: Fine. *she draws her swords and flashes forward at Justice*

Justice: *he smiles greedily and blocks with one of his greatsword arrows.*

Hayate: How?!

Justice: They're designed to pierce mage armor and counter spells! You're finished, Spell Dog!

Mercer: *he appears behind Justice and lays his hammer into his back, flinging Justice at Alexei*

Alexei: *under his cloak, a large red metal claw appears and punches Justice, flinging him back into the icy crag*

Justice: How did you use that claw?!

Alexei: I'm a Keshin...

Justice: K-KESHIN?!

Alexei: Yes....*he goes and removes his hood. He is a small skunk anthro, like Hayate and Mercer, except with grey fur, grey tentacle-like hair locks, and a large demonic red metal claw. In the center of his forehead is a Keshin Eye*

Justice: No...no way!

Alexei: Let me introduce myself. I am Alexei Navarre Law! Grandson of the Madgod, Xander Law!

Justice: IMPOSSIBLE!

Hayate: Alexei....you're a Law too?!

Mercer: Ha! Ain't that a small world?!

~Icecrown Palace~

Logan: *he, Ai, and Stein are standing in front of the doors to the Counsel Chamber* So, we're supposed to guard Sayuri and Crucian, right?

Ai: Y-yes!

Stein: We can do it. No Faith members will get past us!

Kong-Fa: Don't be so sure about that, ya pipsqueaks! *Kong-Fa walks in, smiling evilly* Name's Kong-Fa Stormstout, of the Ten Commandments! And I'm here to skull-f&%$ that Sayuri bitch! And the War Counsel! And you Mages! Aw, hell! skull-f&%$ings for everyone!

Ai: O-oh dear...

Stein: no class at all.

Logan: ....amen to that. Leave him to me. *he steps forward and moves his thumb around the brim of his hat* They say you Pandaren are good at martial arts. I just happen to like fist fighting myself.

Kong-Fa: Well if you ain't the textbook f&%$ing definition of tough! *he cracks his knuckles* But I doubt you can take me alone.

Ai: *she runs over and stands behind Logan* I'll back you up, Logan-san!

Stein: *he runs over and stands next to Logan* And I got you as well!

Kong-Fa: OH BRING IT ON!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/17/2013, 8:31 pm

((LOOK UNDER YOUR SEATS, EVERYONE! YOU ALL GET A SKULL F*^%!!!))

*Aero and Nyx follow Cicero, while Aero still tries to make conversation.*

Aero: So... How is everyone?

Nyx: I don't like you.

*Hidden by auran concealment jutsu, Sayuri wanted to see how this battle would turn out. So she stood well out of the way, but still in view of this fight. She wanted to evaluate who would be "protecting" her; not that she would really need it. She was a powerful aura ninja, after all.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/17/2013, 9:37 pm

Justice: *he throws away his bow and draws two Greatsword Arrows* Die you....

Alexei: What?

Justice: I SAID DIE! DIE ALL OF YOU! *he charges at Alexei and leaps, spinning like a top as he tries to slice Alexei. However, Mercer runs in the way and blocks Justice's attack*

Alexei: Mercer?!

Mercer: Alexei...you okay?! This tidbit didn't hurt you, right?

Alexei: Why are you jumping in the way of a powerful enemy to protect me?

Mercer: Because....WE'RE FAMILY! WE'RE ALSO COMRADES! AND I DON'T LET MY COMRADES DIE!

Hayate: Mercer....*she runs forward and warps. She then appears in front of Justice and kicks him in the head, flinging him back*

Mercer: Nice one!

Hayate: You...you said you would protect him because he's family. Nobody who would say that could have unleashed Numinex on purpose. Until I find out what exactly happened, I'm with you, Mercer, Alexei. Together, we can take Justice!

Justice: He.....hehehe.....heheheheeHAHAHAHAHA!

Mercer: Whats so funny, lambshank?

Justice: YOU THREE ARE! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH DEEP SH%$ YOU ARE IN NOW?!

Alexei: He's lost it now.

Justice: OH NO! I'M JUST SO PISSED OFF THAT NOW I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHY THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ARE THE STRONGEST! *he removes the sleeves from his robes and his arms begin to glow gold. Suddenly, his whole body is engulfed in golden light. Two angel wings spread out from Justice's back and he is now clad in medieval knight armor that looks like it was meant for archers. In his hand is a giant bow and holy-looking greatsword arrows on his back.* SAINT SOUL! GABRIEL!

Mercer: What the hell is that?!

Cicero: *finally, they arrive at the camp. There are a group of normal crusaders guarding a giant, blood red armored Fortesian in a prison cage. One of the Crusaders was trying to pick up what looked like a giant red chainsaw axe*

Crusader: Damn! Now I can see why only this big guy and lift this thing!

Kharn: I swear to Khorne, when I get out of here, I will rend the heads from your bodies and drink of your red drink from your skulls before presenting them to the Skull Throne!

Crusader: Ha! You ain't so scary behind that cage!

Cicero: *he whispers to Aero and Nyx* There is the leader....Guards don't seem too tough either! Cicero and company lucked out!

Logan: *he cracks his neck and then his knuckles. He then tightens the boxing tape on his arms and charges forward. Kong-Fa also runs forward and the two collide punches. Kong-Fa slides back and looks at his arm. A demonic seal appears on his fist and he feels his arm go limp. Logan smiles* Like it? Demon Sealing, that's my power.

Kong-Fa: Newsflash, sh%$-for-brains, I don't need this arm to fight you!

Stein: *he dashes up under Kong-Fa* Water Alchemy. *he fires a water shot up into Kong-Fa's chin and flings him back down the hall* Too easy!

Kong-Fa: *even though his jaw is dislocated and his arm is limp, he starts laughing wildly*

Ai: What is he laughing about?

Kong-Fa: *his fur and skin become coated in a silver liquid that seems to generate out from his wounds. He then stands back up, perfectly fine* This! I got Divine Skin! Ain't nothin' you brats can do to hurt me!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/17/2013, 9:54 pm

Aero: now how do we go about this?

Nyx: I could try and distract them...

Aero: And how do you plan on doing that?

Nyx: *she removes her cloak showing that she had a rather attractive look to her person.*

Aero: ...really? your plan is to attract them?

Nyx: They would be too occupied with me to notice you two IF you guys are silent enough.

Sayuri: *She cocks her head to the left slightly, an amused look on her face* ~This is getting interesting!~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/18/2013, 9:52 am

*Watching the battle from their main base, Richter and Helga notice Cicero's group*

Richter: Who are they?

Helga: Mages. According to Justice's report, the Eagle-Wolf from Iciaura is named Aero.

Richter: Aero...

Helga: Aero LaManto.

Richter: *his eyes widen under his hood and he glares down at the group.* Daughter of the famous LaMantos that were members of the original Aura Wake?

Helga: Yes. If I remember, you have some history with them.

Richter: ....Because of her heritage, Aero could very well be the most dangerous Mage here as of now.

Helga: Then someone should do something about her.

Richter: I will. By my oath as a Ten Commandments member and a follower of the Faith, I swear I will not let her leave this battlefield alive. *Noise of all different colors forms around him and he takes off, flying towards Aero, Cicero, and Nyx.*

Cicero: No need to worry! Cicero will be quiet as a mouse!

Justice: Each member of the Ten Commandments has the power of a different Saint! Mine is Gabriel, the greatest of archers!

Mercer: I got a bad feeling about this...

Justice: *he mounts an arrow and fires. Mercer, Hayate, and Alexei roll out of the way, but the arrow explodes with energy and flings them back in the ways they rolled* AND THAT WAS ONLY A WARNING SHOT!

Alexei: Warn this...*he points his demonic claw at Justice* FASHRA SCAR! *he fires a wave of red demonic energy at Justice*

Justice: *he uses his wings as a shield and then flies at Alexei, using the bow as a club as he rails Alexei in the stomach and flings him at Mercer and Hayate*

Hayate: *she leaps over Alexei* Catch him, Mercer!

Mercer: *he runs forward and catches Alexei* Got him!

Alexei: Thanks! *Mercer sets him down and the two run at Justice. Hayate takes point and draws both her swords. She leaps into the air and unleashes over 100 cuts using her time-space magic. Mercer holds both of his swords backwards and spins on his back, spinning like a top at Justice. Alexei's keshin eye glows as he uses the path of Dementia on his claw as he tries to swipe at Justice*

Justice: *holy energy forms on his wings and he beats them hard, creating a wind that flings Mercer, Hayate, and Alexei back into a crag of ice* USELESS! ALL YOUR MOVES ARE USELESS AGAINST ME! YOU ARE ALL NOTHING BUT WRETCHED HERETICAL SPELL-DOGS!

Hayate: He's strong...really strong.

Alexei: There has to be a way to beat him!

Mercer: *he takes a deep breath* I had hoped that I wouldn't have to use this...*he closes his eyes and connects with Numinex in his mind* DEMONIC SYNCH! *demonic energy bursts out from Mercer, rippling all across the battlefield*

Justice: That power!

Alexei: Such a strong Demonic Presence....Just like Nike and the Grand Warlock!

Hayate: The power of the demon lord that killed my brother...

Mercer: *his body morphs. Now, he has cloven, furred goat legs, a black cloth over his eyes, which glow behind the cloth with green flames, and large demonic horns as well as a set of large bat wings. His top rips off from the energy and reveals his muscles, now rippling with power and covered in demonic tattoos. He hold out his hands and two double-bladed glaives, the weapons of Numinex, appear in his hands.* Though I hate this power, I will not hesitate to use it to protect my comrades! Bring it on, morsel! I'll eat you alive!

Justice: *he knots an arrow* BRING IT ON! *he fires at Mercer*

Alexei: *he leaps forward and his keshin eye opens wider. The metal from his claw forms all over his body and his body oozes with madness. He grabs the arrow and breaks it like a twig* Path of Megalomania!

Justice: Fool! You have to give up your sanity to use that Path!

Alexei: ....How can I lose....*he looks up evilly at Justice* What I never had?!

Justice: Impossible!

Hayate: *she watches as both Mercer and Alexei stand there defiantly against Justice. She grits her teeth and stands up.* Don't think I'm out of this yet....*she takes the sheaths off her belt and throws them in the air. Blurred streaks of air appear around her as she uses her time-space magic to juggle her swords and bladed sheaths.*

Kong-Fa: *laughs at Logan, Ai, and Stein* And that ain't all! *he whistles behind him* HEY SIEGFRIED! YOU DONE YET!?

Siegfried: *he walks in with a dozen Fortesian royal guards behind him. The guards have veins on their armor, like some type of parasite was inside them* Got them.

Kong-Fa: And I can skull-F%$# them after the fight, right? Aw hell, I don't even need your permission for that!

Siegfried: *he shakes his head and sighs from frustration* Well, in the Faith you can pick your friends but you can't pick your partners....

Kong-Fa: *he smiles and bows at Ai, Logan, and Stein* WELCOME TO THE ICECROWNIAN ROYAL GUARD COMPANY PICNIC! TOO BAD ALL THESE GUYS BROUGHT IS THEIR OWN DEGRADING, NANOBOT-FILLED FLESH! Still better than potato salad, if you ask me.

Ai: Nanobots?!

Siegfried: Yes. I use nanobots and manipulate them using a computer in my mind. With these, I can make any weapon or even control the nerve functions of people that my nanobots drill into. Nothing personal, okay? Attack. *the guards all roar in pain and charge at Ai, Stein, and Logan*

Stein: They're robots, eh? then how about this! *he loads a lightning orb in one cylinder and an earth orb in another* If my measurements are correct...this should lower the voltage enough! *he fires and a wave of electricity is shot out. Ai and Logan only feel a small static shock. However, the guards stop and drop to the ground, their veins disappearing*

Siegfried: Hmmm?

Stein: Since they're robots, they have electrical components. Most components used in micro-robotics are susceptible to static electrical damage. I let out a pulse of electricity small enough to be classified as static electricity, and fried the nanobots' circuits!

Siegfried: Stein Fleshsew....I heard you were a genius at alchemy, but you're also a genius at other things? I'm impressed!

Stein: Thank you.

Siegfried: Like I said, its nothing personal. However, I got a job to do. So, you have to go. *he holds his arm out and a cloud of black nanobots fly out. they then form a large sword hilt. Out from the sword comes a beam saber*

Stein: Okay then. I'll take you! Ai, can you back us up?!

Ai: Y-yes, Stein-san!

Kong-Fa: *he appears right next to Ai* Don't forget me, kid!

Logan: *he had already dashed in at Kong-Fa and lays his fist into Kong-Fa's face, flinging him back to near where Siegfried was standing* I didn't forget about you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/18/2013, 10:06 am

Nyx: *she turns to Aero, disdain in her eyes.* ...I want you to hit me as hard as possible.

Aero: ...no reprocussions?

Nyx: not right at this moment.

Aero: *she hits Nyx as hard as she can in the stomach.*

Nyx: *she restrains from hitting back and nods* get going! *she stumbles out into the campsite, holding her stomach. She had cut her lip to give her "acting" a better feel.* C-can someone h-help me...?

Sayuri: *from where she is sitting, she lets out an audible clapping, clearly amused with the fight. She was definitely right; it was great evaluation!*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/23/2013, 9:53 am

Crusader 1: *the guards look over towards Nyx* Who is that?

Crusader 2: Looks like a local. And she's hurt.

Crusader 3: We should help her!

Crusader 1: If she's a local, then she should be hurt! Icecrown is filled with nothing but heretics!

Crusader 3: Right....

Crusader 2: Okay, lets go help her, then have a little fun with her. After all, how can taking advantage of an already wounded enemy be considered a sin if we are absolved for going on this noble crusade?

Crusader 1: Good thinking! *the three Crusaders run over to Nyx*

Kharn: Hmmm? *he looks out of his cage. Being the battle-hardened warrior that he is, he was clearly able to see the ruse. He could make out Aero and Cicero's outlines in the snow. He scoffs* Greenhorn Crusaders....they'll never learn. I almost feel ashamed that I'm being held prisoner by them...*he then looks out in the distance and sees a burst of snow and a few pixel-like energy fragments floating.* Oh? Looks like trouble on the horizon....

Justice: So...full out is it?! ALRIGHT THEN! I'LL BURY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IMPUDENT SPELL-DOGS! *he takes off into the air and rains down a barrage of arrows*

Alexei: *his eye opens wider* Paranoia....*he side steps each arrow with ease as he casually walks towards Justice*

Justice: KEEP BACK! *he keeps firing*

Mercer: *he leaps out from behind Alexei and takes off using his wings. He flies at Justice and the two collide mid-air, tumbling as they wrestle. Finally, Mercer shoves Justice off him and slices with both glaives. A large arc of energy flies out from each glaive and cleaves off one of Justice's wings. Justice screams in pain as he plummets towards the ground.*

Hayate: *she warps near Justice and unleashes the full power of her magic* VOID OF PAIN! *a ball of distorted air forms around Justice and explodes. When the air clears, Justice had been cut over 200 times in an instant.*

Alexei: *he brings his two claws together and a black and red orb of madness forms* My ancestor's ultimate ability...an attack that defies the laws of balance and order with the power of pure destruction! *he points the orb at Justice* Before, a stationary attack. But thanks to me...a powerful ranged attack! *the ball shrinks and condenses* APOCALYPSE! *he fires out a blast of powerful Madness energy. At first, Justice is pushed away. Suddenly, the blast pulls Justice in and forces him to fly with the beam. Finally, the momentum of the blast forces Justice in front of the beam to take the full brunt of the attack. The blast engulfs Justice and explodes. When the smoke clears, Justice is leaning against one of the ice crags. He's covered in blood, his armor is destroyed, his wings are now bloody stumps, and he has only one eye open. Alexei runs forward and leaps up onto Justice, forcing him to the ground. He raises a claw and prepares the final blow*

Mercer: Alexei, stop!

Alexei: What do you mean "stop"?! If we don't kill him now, how many more mages will die by his hands?!

Mercer: I understand that, but if we kill him, we're no better than that Mage-Hunting tidbit!

Hayate: *she deactivates her magic and seems surprised by Mercer's words*

Mercer: Besides...even though I hate to admit it...he's a Law, just like us. Killing him wouldn't be right.

Alexei: ....*he grabs his own stomach and lifts. Under it is a giant eye.* I won't kill him...but I will make sure he can never harm anyone ever again. PATH OF PHOBIA! PATH OF PARANOIA! PATH OF SCHIZOPHRENIA! *the eye locks into Justice's eyes. Suddenly, Justice starts clinging his head and screaming in fear. After a few minutes of screaming, Justice curls up in a ball, his eyes wild and his body twitching violently*

Mercer: What did you do to him!?

Alexei: I created an alternate reality inside his mind by combining three of the Paths. Now...he does not know this reality at all and all feeling is cut from him. He is alive, but he only knows his worst fears. He won't kill anyone ever again.

Hayate: Will he ever be cured?

Alexei: He might...but if he is he will never want to pick up a weapon and fight Mages ever again. He hates us....he hates us so much....because he FEARS us. If Justice ever breaks out from that, he'll be trapped in his own fear. Either way...he will live in an insane asylum for the rest of his life.

Hayate: *she uses her time space magic and Justice disappears*

Mercer: What did you do?

Hayate: I used my magic to distort time and space around him. He's been moved to the Faith's base. But...that took a lot out of me. I don't think I can go on fighting anymore...*she sits down, exhausted.*

Mercer: *he releases his synch with Numinex and sits down with Hayate. Alexei also unleashes his Megalomania and collapses from exhaustion* Well...at least we took one of the Ten Commandments out....

Hayate: *she starts laughing. But, when Mercer and Alexei look over at her, she's smiling with happiness and crying*

Mercer: You okay, lambshank?

Alexei: You're starting to worry me....

Hayate: *she wipes a tear from her eyes* What Mercer said...about Justice being family...It made me realize something...

Mercer: What?

Hayate: That you couldn't have killed my brother on purpose....*she hugs Mercer and keeps smiling while crying* I'm not alone after all....I'm not the only Law mage after all!

Mercer: Heh....quit being sentimental, morsel....

Alexei: *he squints at Mercer* ~We aren't the only Law Mages, Mercer....there's also HIM....Or have you forgotten about Fulgrim....~

Stein: *he and Siegfried are trading attacks, dodging each other, and moving around each other. Finally, Stein lands his cylinder right into Siegfried's stomach and fires a Water Shot.* Got ya!

Siegfried: *he slides back, holding his stomach*

Stein: *he goes to fire a Magma Combo shot*

Siegfried: TIME OUT! TIME OUT! I GIVE!

Stein: ....what?

Siegfried: I give up! I surrender!

Kong-Fa: *he hears this and looks over at Siegfried* YOU WHAT?!

Siegfried: I didn't even care about this war. I just came so the Pope would stop whining. Look, let me go, okay? I was gonna leave the Faith anyway!

Kong-Fa: HOW IN THE HELL LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLANNING THIS?!

Siegfried: A few weeks. But I never got around to it. *he starts picking his ear with his pinky*

Kong-Fa: YOU LAZY F&%$!

Siegfried: Look, take me prisoner, let me escape, I don't give two bits! Just let me get out of here.

Stein:....Logan, Ai, what should I do?

Ai: ....Let him go.

Stein and Logan: WHAT?!

Kong-Fa: ARE YOU REALLY THAT RETARDED?!

Ai: I'm good at telling when somebody is lying. Siegfried came into this fight like he didn't care about it. I don't think he really wants to kill anyone. Haven't you noticed that his nanobots didn't kill the guards in a war where the Faith are trying to exterminate the population of Icecrown?

Kong-Fa: *this finally sinks in and he clenches his fists angrily* SIEGFRIED! YOU LILLY-LIVERIED, C#$%-SUCKING, LAZY-ASSED F$#@@%!

Siegfried: All my f$#%s have gone out the window, Kong-Fa. They've been gone since the Great Witch Hunt. Look, I didn't like the Witch Hunt either. And I'm not the only one. I promise...I'll go stand trial in the governments for my actions in the trials. *he turns and leaves* Later.

Logan: Do you think he'll follow through on any of his words?

Ai: *she nods and smiles* Siegfried-san doesn't seem like a bad guy.

Kong-Fa: Why.....that....*he starts to glow silver*

Stein: Uh-oh....*he and Logan stand in front of Ai*

Kong-Fa: I'M GONNA KILL ALL THREE OF YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! *the silver energy explodes from his body* SAINT SOUL! RAPHAEL! *Thin armor forms over his body. Armor looking like it was meant for someone who fought primarily with their fists. He looks right at Logan, Stein, and Ai* All of ya....I'M GONNA SKULL-F&%$ THE LOT O' YA!

*The war continues on. Icecrown, now with the support of the Mages of the Schools, are standing toe to toe against the Faith. Right as the battle continues to reach the climax, looking out at the battle from the Faith's main camp is Augustus and Amiamon*

Augustus: Such wholesale slaughter....What is Gregor thinking?....

Amiamon: I know, isn't it glorious?

Augustus: I came here because the Pope ordered me to supervise the war. But this...I never condoned the slaughter of innocent Mages, let alone kids from the schools.

Amiamon: Too bad, Your Eminence.

Augustus: Just wait, Amiamon. You'll get yours some day. Karma has a thing about coming back to bite people like you, dude.

Amiamon: Save the hippy crap for someone who cares. *he walks away. As he does, on the horizon in a non-warzone is a portal. The area between the portal and the Faith base is a large icy canyon. Out from the portal step some very familiar faces*

Rex: Lets do this, yo!

Morpheus: Just try not to fall behind.

Salem: HA! Speak for yourself, Hellheim. You can't even keep up with me!

Stiletto: Lets do this, Big Sis!

Styx: For the College, and all Mages.

Ashcroft: Alright, College Elite, lets not let these others show us up!

Hector: *he adjusts his hat and clenches his free fist.*

Mephisto: He....hehe....hehehehehehe....

Valtor: I've beem waiting to get back into action. Right, Elite of the Neonorium!?

Belle: Now lets show proper manners, y'all.

Bayard: To protect the Mages and Icecrown, I offer my Bound Blades!

Nike: Alright then! ELITE OF THE DEMONIC UNIVERSITY! ELITE OF THE UNITED MAGES! LETS TAKE DOWN A BISHOP!

*The Elite from the schools are here! The battle is now to the strong!*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/24/2013, 3:59 pm

Nyx: *she falls to her knees, forcing herself to cough out a bit of blood* P-please... You wouldn't h-happen to have any medications? I have b-breathing problems... *she couldn't believe this was working*

Aero: Ok. It looks like Nyx can take care of the guards. Lets bust him outta there! *she starts moving quickly and silently towards the cage, while remaining hidden*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/28/2013, 9:41 pm

Crusader 1: Oh, we got some medicine for you, alright....hehehehe....

Crusader 3: I don't like this...even if the priests say we're absolved, to do something like this to an innocent, clearly sick girl?

Crusader 2: I said don't worry about it!

Crusader 1: Alright, pull this heretic to her feet and drag her back to the camp. We'll have a lot of fun with this little tart....

Kharn: *He looks down at Aero and Cicero as the two of them start working on the locks to the cage* You are brave for trying this, little ones. As a Berserker of the Blood Legion, I can admire such courage. Your friend...*he looks over at Nyx* She is also very convincing. Were I a weaker man, I would have fallen for that. *he looks at Cicero* You.

Cicero: Cicero?

Kharn: Yes, you. Hand me that chainsaw axe laying in the snow that the guards left when they went to grab your friend.

Cicero: *he tries to heave the axe up, but is weak frame can barely lift it* It is too heavy for Cicero! *he activates his runes on is hands and out come Ormjuk and Tralfar, his Voidwalker Minions.* Ormjuk, Tralfar, take the axe to him for Cicero. *the two pick up the axe easily and bring it over to Kharn* There. Cicero has helped.

Kharn: Thank you. Now then...if the small one with wings can just get the lock off, I can get out of here and spill the blood of those foolish crusaders!

Cicero: Why not break out with the axe?

Kharn: This cage is Adamantium. The Faith was smart to use this against me...

Stein: No way...I can feel his power. Its definitely spiked more than we bargained for!

Logan: I heard of this. The Ten Commandments were each blessed by Pope Gregor with the souls of Saints, Celestial Faith Witch Hunters. This one is Raphael, who was said to be able to take on the Arch Demon Infael-Magra in a pure fist fight. To have such a powerful soul...

Ai: M-M-M-Magra?! Wasn't he the strongest of all Arch Demons?!

Logan: Yes...but I doubt that this joker can even come close to matching Raphael. While Raphael's soul was strong, it was his body that had all the power. All this guy knows are the watered-down knock off versions of a Saint's fighting techniques.

Kong-Fa: WATERED-DOWN?!?!?! I'LL SHOW YOU WATERED-DOWN! *two wings form on his forearms and he crouches. Finally, he dashes right at Logan and Stein*

Stein: *he aims both cylinders at Kong-Fa* Fire Shot! *he fires out two large blasts of fire. However, Kong-Fa's armor seems to protect him as he flies through the fire* What?!

Logan: Let me try! *he runs at Kong-Fa and intercepts him. He then brings his fist into Kong-Fa's side. However, his fist glances off Kong-Fa's side as if a force pushed him back. Logan stumbles and rolls on the ground*

Kong-Fa: *his target is clear. Its Ai* YOU'RE MINE!

Ai: *she ducks under one of Kong-Fa's punches and makes a ward on her hand. She then drives up and hits Kong-Fa square in the chest. Kong-Fa's armor cracks, then breaks as he's flung back. Kong-Fa flips in the air as he lands. Ai smiles and brings her hands to a ready*

Kong-Fa: HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!

Ai: My wards don't break energy. They move it.

Kong-Fa: What?!

Ai: Your armor...i-i-it deflects magical energy? That's why Logan-san and Stein-san's magic attacks didn't effect you. However, if I use energy to move energy, i create a hole in the energy field on your armor, making it a brittle as t-t-tin.

Kong-Fa: Smart little bitch, ain't ya?! Well, I ain't done yet! *two more wings come out from his heels* With this...*he dashes, moving much faster than before* I CAN GO EVEN FASTER....*he appears in front of Ai and drills at least 20 punches into her in that instant and flings her back* AND HIT YOU BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN FORM A WARD STRONG ENOUGH TO HURT ME!

Logan: Crap! Just when we had him!

Stein: Ai!

Ai: *she staggers up, blood coming out from the corner of her mouth* So strong...h-h-how....can I...beat him? *then she remembers what Tolfteir always told her.* A ward is an extension of me...it is part of me...I make the ward! Logan-san! Stein-san! Can you hold him back for me!?

Logan: *he and Stein stand between Ai and Kong-Fa* We can sure try.

Stein: Leave it to us!

*as the Elites move towards the canyon, a large ice chunk flies at them.*

Rex: Look out! *he jumps up and hits the ice chunk with a sound blast. The ice crumbles to snow, but still keeps moving towards them* What?

???: Hehehehehe....*standing there are two possums that look exactly alike. They are holding hands and wearing Celestial Faith Ten Commandments robes.*

???: Hey Dax?

Dax: Yeah, Pax?

Pax: They look like mages!

Dax: Yeah, they do! We should fight them!

Pax: We should!

Rex: *he steps forward and cracks his knuckles* Let me handle them, guys.

Nike: What? But its two on one!

Ashcroft: You sure about this, Rex?

Rex: If I can't beat these two, I got no right challenging you over and over again, Ashcroft.

Ashcroft: Serious...I've never seen you this serious before....Alright. Lets keep moving!

Salem: Hmph...

Morpheus: Good luck, Rex.

Stiletto: Don't push yourself, Brother Rex!

Salem: Combitere....

Rex: *he glances at Salem*

Salem: ....Don't you dare die.

Rex: *he smiles and puts on his headphones* Time to drop some filthy beats on these guys....

Pax: Hey, Dax?

Dax: Yeah, Pax?

Pax: I think we have an opponent.

Dax: We do. Lets kill him.

*the group finally arrives to the entrance of the canyon.*

Styx: Its quiet...far too quiet.

Orenstein: Hold. *standing at the canyon entrance is Theresa and Orenstein.* I am Orenstein, of the Ten Commandments. By my duty as a member of the Faith, none shall pass.

Styx: Orenstein...I know of you. *he steps forward* I am Styx Ora, Midas Mage, S-Rank of the College of Avalon, and most importantly, member of Aura Wake!

Orenstein: Well met. I am pleased to see a fellow Gold One. For I have never met my match in duel.

Styx: I believe I can provide you with the challenge you seek.

Orenstein: *he looks at Theresa* and the others?

Theresa: We can let them though. Orenstein, its not like they can defeat THEM....

Orenstein: *he nods* Then, come with us, sir. Your friends may pass.

Styx: Very well.

Valtor: You can't be serious. There's two of them and neither of them look like pushovers.

Styx: He is a Fortesian Knight. He has something that the other members of the Faith don't.

Valtor: And what would that be?

Styx: *he looks back at Orenstein* Its called Honor.

Hector: *he puts a hand on Valtor's shoulder and nods*

Valtor: Oh all right! Fight them for all we care!

Stiletto: Good luck, Mr. Styx. *she hugs Styx's leg before climbing back onto Adriee's shoulders and leaving with the group.*

Styx: *he, Orenstein, and Theresa all walk off to a path that leads to the top of the canyon that forms an open plane*

Stiletto: Do you think Brother Rex and Mr. Styx will be okay, Big Sis?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2013, 9:45 pm

Nyx: *she restrains from gagging and nods* Thank you for your... kindness. You also wouldn't also have something I could drink, would you? *she frowns slightly, acting ashamed to be asking of so much*

Aero: right. *she pokes the tip of her wand into the keyhole and concentrates, sending a jolt of electricity into the wand. It fizzles around for a couple seconds before the lock clicks open and falls into the snow.* Thank Deitengu for simple spells! *she pulls the cage open and steps to the side.* Freedom, my good sir!

Adriee: *she glances at Stiletto* I'm positive he'll be fine. :3
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2013, 10:36 am

Crusader 1: Alright, boys. The lady wants something to drink! *the crusaders hold Nyx down and Crusader 1 stands over her* Oh I'll give you something to drink, alright! *suddenly, the door to Kharn's cage flies out at the Crusaders, knocking them away from Nyx.*

Kharn: *he charges out, chainsaw axe revving as he runs at the Crusaders while letting out a feral roar of anger, fury, rage, and freedom. One of the Crusaders tries to pick up a spear, but Kharn grabs the Crusader by the head, crushing him in his helmet. He then throws the corpse at one of the other Crusaders. He leaps into the air and lands on the corpse and knocked down Crusader, crushing them under his hulking frame. Crusader 1 tries to run away, but Kharn throws his chainsaw axe at his legs, taking them off instantly. Crusader 1 screams in pain as his legs are cut from his body and he drops to the snowy ground. Kharn then walks over to the legless crusader and picks him up like a doll with one hand. He looks at the crusader, then looks at Nyx. Kharn then chuckles evilly.* Oh....a Dhampir? How interesting that one of this planet would return at such a time. *he throws the crusader to Nyx's feet* Here. His life is yours. Considering what he was planning to do with you, I would say it is a fair deal. *he looks out to the battlefield* Now....on to more pressing matters. *he walks out and picks up his axe* Don't die, young mages. Khorne would become too drunk off your blood should you die. *he revs the axe and runs out, back into the battlefield* BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Logan: *He and Stein charge at Kong-Fa. Kong-Fa grins wildly as he trades punches with both Stein and Logan. Logan eats a right hook to the face while Stein suffers a kick to the gut before they are both flung back* OW!

Kong-Fa: Is that all you little punks got?!

Stein: Ai...what are you doing exactly?!

Ai: *she is holder her hands out and focusing ward energy between them, making a sphere of ward energy on her hands* I'm making a ward with my mind!

Logan: But this guy's kicking the living crap out of us! How much longer will this take?!

Ai: Give me a few more seconds....

Kong-Fa: IF YOU WON'T ATTACK ME, I'LL ATTACK YOU! *he dashes at Ai, Stein, and Logan*

Logan: Crap! Stein!

Stein: Right! *the two of them leap forward and tackle Kong-Fa, stopping him and holding him down* Gotcha!

Kong-Fa: GET OFF ME, YOU F$##%&#!

Logan: You know, you got a real dirty mouth!

Ai: *the ward takes shape and she opens her eyes* NOW!

Logan: *he and Stein grab Kong-Fa's arms and leap up, forcing him to his feet*

Kong-Fa: LET GO!

Ai: *the ward forms what looks like a large dart between her hands, floating in the air. Finally, she fires it right at Kong-Fa. The ward hits his shield, and the energy of his shield begins to disperse as the ward pushes through it. The Ward Dart finally pushes through and hits Kong-Fa through the chest, destroying his armor completely and forcing a large hole open through his body.*

Kong-Fa: *he coughs out blood and roars in pain* BIG....F#$%&%$.....DEAL! MY DIVINE SKIN...WILL JUST HEAL ME....

Stein: *he and Logan jump back* NOT IF I CAN HELP IT! *He loads and earth and fire crystal into his cylinders* MAGMA SHOT! *he fires a large blast of magma at Kong-Fa, coating him in lava.*

Kong-Fa: *his muffled screams echo out from the hardened lava covering him.*

Logan: *he brings back his fist and demonic seal energy builds up on it* This...should end it for good! *he lays a full straight punch right into Kong-Fa's head. When the dust from his neck settles, there is no head. Kong-Fa's whole body had turned to ashes and Logan's punch finished him* That last seal was one I was making in my head for a good amount of the fight. It seals his brainwaves, so his Divine Skin gets no signals to heal. On top of that, Stein's magma shot burned him to a crisp before he could recover...

Ai: *she falls back onto her rear, sitting there exhausted* We did it...we held Icecrown Citadel.

Stein: *he leans against a wall for support* Hey Ai...

Ai: Y-y-yes, Stein-san?

Stein: When you get enough energy....Hows about a heal?

Logan: Make that two...*he falls back onto his back*

Rex: *he and the twins stand, facing each other. Rex then smiles as he dashes at Pax, sound magic carrying him at the speed of sound*

Pax: *he smiles and holds his hand out. As soon as Rex collides with it, he stops like he hit a brick wall.* Hehe...

Rex: The hell?!

Dax: *he touches Rex with one hand and Rex is sent flying at an ice crag. He then touches Pax, who flies after Rex faster than Rex is flying. Pax stops in front of Rex and holds his hand out, stopping Rex again. Rex hits the ground hard and stands up*

Rex: What was that?!

Pax: Dax can put momentum into people.

Dax: And Pax can take it away.

Pax: When the two of us are together.

Dax: Nothing can stop us.

Rex: Oh boy...this is gonna be fun.

Orenstein: *he, Theresa, and Styx stop at the top of the canyon, where it is a large, flat landscape.* Is this your first duel, Styx?

Styx: Against another Icecrownian, yes.

Orenstein: Then the honor of the first blow goes to you. Theresa.

Theresa: Yes, Orenstein?

Orenstein: I want you to stay out of this fight. And no matter the outcome, control your emotions. Should I die fighting him....It would be an honorable death. Do not seek vengeance.

Theresa: How can you ask that of me? You're my husband!

Orenstein: Because I see something in this one...He reminds me of my youth, when I was a knight's squire and after I freed you.

Theresa: *she looks at Styx, then looks at Orenstein.* Understood, my love....

Orenstein: Styx. I wish to make a pact with you before we begin.

Styx: And that is?

Orenstein: Should you succeed in ending my life, I want you to promise me you will not kill Theresa. She is....most precious to me.

Styx: I understand. By my honor, I will not harm her.

Orenstein: Now that all pacts are made, we might as well begin.

Styx: Very well...*he holds his arm out and stands in a sideways horse stance* Midas...*a blue energy forms in his hand* ION SHOT! *he fires a blast of Ion energy at Orenstein*

Orenstein: *he readies his spear and lightning sparks from it. He then thrusts forward as the beam is about to hit him. The lightning forms a cone and stops the beam, creating a large blast of energy that rings out.*

Nike: *as he and the other Elite continue through the canyon, they come to a large room in the cave. Large, towering crags of ice dot the ground.* We must be in the center of the canyon, at its widest point.

Ashcroft: And the enemy bishop is on the other side?

Valtor: It would seem so.

Salem: I got a bad feeling...

???: HEEEELLOOOOO! *standing on top of one of the ice crags is a Tasmanian Devil anthro with long, messy, black hair that goes down to the end of his shoulder blades. He is wearing a full Catholic priest's suit with silver bengal-like rings on his arms, legs, and waist. His nails glint silver in sunlight entering the room. He leaps down. He stands at the exact same height as Nike, only he's very skinny opposed to Nike's muscle build.* Wow! There sure are a lot of you!

Nike: Priest garb...you must work for the Faith...

???: *he nods eagerly* Yep! I'm Justicar Pins Needles! But you can call me Pins! *he smiles warmly at Nike, however, he does not show his teeth at all. He then runs over and warmly hugs Nike around the waste, almost like a little kid would do* So, you're Nike, right? From the Demonic University?

Nike: Um...yes...*suddenly, Nike's eyes widen. Pins backs up , revealing that he's plunged his hand into Nike's stomach*

Pins: Bye bye....hehehehe....*he tries to pull his hand out, but can't. Nike had tightened his muscles around Pins' hand* W-what? My hand...

Nike: For an enemy to come so close into my range....thank you! *he brings back his fist and it pumps ten times* 10 Hit....DEMON DRI-*he goes to lay his fist into Pins' mouth, but stops right in front of it. Pits is standing there, smiling with his mouth open. No teeth are exposed, but Nike stopped* W-what? *he lets go of Pins' hand and Pins jumps back* Something tells me that if my fist had continued, I would have been in trouble.

Pins: Very observant of you!

Nike: *he holds his arm out* Stay back, all of you. Let me deal with him. If he's a Justicar, that means that the Bishop and other Justicar are close. I don't want the S-Ranks to get hurt...

Valtor: And you don't want to draw the other Justicar out by having us fight with you?

Nike: Exactly. If we can minimize the number of enemies we face, we'll have more power for when we take on the bishop.

Pins: That is...if you get past me. *he steps forward and a silver aura forms around him. He then stands, crouched like a beast ready to pounce, nails primed to face Nike* Play with me...Nike....*behind him, what looks like a large silver Tasmanian Devil monster forms.*

Nike: *he steps forward and stands ready* If you insist! *behind Nike, a large mummy-like demon with what looks like iron bandages flowing off its body and green energy rippling off it and becoming Nike's aura forms. The two large illusions glare each other down*

Belle: Oh my!

Bayard: Its not like any other fight I've seen. Its like watching two powerful alpha beasts getting ready to tear each other to shreds!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/19/2013, 11:55 am

Nyx: *she calls out before driving her fangs into the Crusader* AND SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! *with a loud hiss, she sinks her teeth into the guy's neck and happily begins draining him dry*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2013, 11:15 am

Cicero: *he watches as Nyx drains the crusader dry and shrinks back* Scary...Cicero is scared now! *suddenly, Cicero feels a pulse of energy and looks over towards the entrance of the camp. Standing there is a man fully cloaked in Celestial Faith Ten Commandments robes.* Cicero spots an enemy!

Richter: ....you. *he points at Aero* You are Aero LaManto, daughter of Kinik and Joyce? They were head the scientist at New Daitengu Research Facility and the Chief Mage of the Iciaura Mage Counsel?

Cicero: Aero, do you know this guy?

Rex: *his body starts to vibrate with sound and then he opens his eyes* BASE DROP! *he lets out a loud blast of base-tone sound magic that flings Dax and Pax further apart*

Dax: What?!

Pax: DAX!

Rex: If you two fools are strong together...I'LL JUST SEPARATE YOU! *he uses sound magic to fly at Dax* You're first! *he builds a sound wave in his fist and cracks Dax in the top of the head before building up a sound wave in his foot and flipping mid-air using a sound pulse. He kicks Dax in the chin as he spins, releasing another sound wave and flinging him into an ice crag*

Pax: DAX! *he runs at Rex, angry*

Rex: Without your brother helping you, you're through! *he runs at Pax and first goes to punch from above. As Pax moves his hand to block and steal Rex's momentum, he doubles back and lands an uppercut to Pax's stomach. He then lets out a blast of sound that flings Pax back* I got you two figured out. If I fight both of you, you'll knock me around like a rag doll. But, separate you two, and I can mess both you losers up!

Dax: We are becoming annoyed, Pax....

Pax: *he stands up as well* Yes we are, Dax....

Rex: Seriously, you two are creeeeeepy!

Dax: Pax, lets use it.

Pax: I couldn't agree more, Dax. *the two begin to glow white and rise off the ground.*

Both: Saint Soul......GEMINI! *the two then fly together and a white light flashes out. Standing where the twins should be is a beautiful male meerkat with long, brown hair braided back with a ribbon. He is wearing armor that covers all but his midriff and has angel wings coming out from his hips. He lands on the ground and speaks, sounding like both Dax and Pax*

Paxxad: The name is Paxxad. Warrior of Saint Gemini, who was two that became one...

Rex: The hell?! Are you a guy or girl?!

Orenstein: *he grips his spear with two hands and lightning sparks from it. He then puts the tip to the ground and lightning flies out from behind him as he charges in the form of a lance-like blast of pure lightning at Styx.*

Styx: MIDAS ION WARD! *he steps into the blast and uses the ward to diffuse the lightning. He then grabs Orenstein's spear and the two stand, a heated deadlock*

Orenstein: You fight well, sir.

Styx: And you as well. *the two jump back and slide on the ice* Why did you leave Icecrown? If you had stayed, we would have driven any invasion like this back easily. And you seem to bear no ill will towards mages, even though you are a mage hunter.

Orenstein: It is simple. I had read the Faith's bible while I was a knight of the Crimson Dawn. I was fascinated...no...enthralled by its beauty. The amount of closeness to the almighty that it made me feel was breathtaking. I had decided that the Faith was my calling. And so, my wife Theresa and I went before the Pope and swore our loyalty. However...he required proof.

Styx: The Great Witch Hunt....

Orenstein: Yes...while he said our sins were pardoned...what we did during that...I feel I would never be pardoned of such bloodshed. I stay because I follow the Old Teachings, and follow Gregor only because he is our Pope. For it is my duty and honor as a Fortesian Knight sworn by the blade!

Styx: Your loyalty is admirable. High King Bane would have been proud of you had he still been alive this day.

Orenstein: ....I know you mean well, but those words pain me. The sting of my betrayal on this day to my High King is deep. Come then, Styx Ora, let us finish this duel. And may you grant me a beautiful death...or may I decorate your name and corpse with honor deserving of a distinguished Fortesian Knight!

Styx: Very well. *he starts glowing* Midas Holy Guardna....Arch Angel! *is armor glows white and two white angel wings burst out from his back*

Orenstein: The Holy Magic of King Midas?! How many of Midas' Magics did you master?!

Styx: All three types.

Orenstein: I see. So you are no ordinary Icecrown mage. Very well. Saint Soul....GEORGE! *his armor bursts forth with yellow flames made from lightning as his spear grows angel wings on the point and two angel wings burst forth from his shoulders. His armor creaks as the energy bends it. His armor's dragon wings on his head become sleek and the spikes on his armor bend back. His armor points at the front, becoming streamline and sleek.* My Saint Soul, the soul of Saint George the Dragon Slayer!

Amiamon: *as he and Augustus look out at the battle, his smile fades* Justice has been defeated. Kong-Fa is dead. Siegfried has defected. And Orenstien, Dax, and Pax have all activated their Saint Souls. This isn't going nearly as smoothly as I had hoped....

Augustus: No plans that involve bloodshed ever go smoothly, dude. Karma can be a real bitch, eh?

Amiamon: On top of that, Pins has engaged Nike from what I can tell from the energy amassing at the canyon. And Nike isn't alone.

Augustus: Ah! The elite mage dudes must be there! Sounds killer, brah!

Amiamon: Your Eminence finds this amusing?

Augustus: Of course! It shows that these people aren't gonna go down easy. I'm glad to see that we aren't completely dominating people. Nothing makes me feel better than knowing that there are free spirits out there.

Amiamon: You are far too idealistic, sir.

Augustus: Nah, I just like to have a good time. *he starts to glow blue* Color of Observation.

Amiamon: ~Colors. That is why Bishop Law is so powerful. He had learned the Color Pallet techniques handed down by John Atlas to Riley Law. Only...Bishop Augustus has a great affinity for them. They say he's so powerful in them that an actual color aura appears around him. Now I know that's true~

Augustus: Yep! They're there, alright! Yo, Severus!

Severus: *an Iciaurian skunk anthro in a full Catholic Priest's suit with a black fedora and a bulky, silver arm that looks like it was made for defense walks up* Yes, uncle?

Augustus: You and Old Man Princeton go and give the mage dudes a warm welcome. Keep the X-ranks occupied for me. But let the S-ranks through. I wanna see if someone I know is with them...

Severus: *a hint of disgust is in his voice* Mercer?

Augustus: *he looks over at Severus with an annoyed eyebrow raise* Don't tell me you still blame him for Numinex.

Severus: I do, uncle.

Augustus: Still, let the S-Ranks through. I'll deal with them myself. Its time I caught a good wave while I was here. *he and Severus start to walk away*

Amiamon: And what about me, Your Eminence?

Augustus: Do what you like, bro.

Amiamon: Very well, then. *he looks back and leaps off the cliff, flying using his aura to hold him in the air* Its time I got into the fight as well....

Nike: *he breaks the stare down and forms black energy on his fist* MULTI-SHADOW BOLT! *he punches forward and dozens of shadow bolts fly out at Pins*

Pins: *he smiles happily and slices with his nails, making large silver energy arcs that fly at the bolts and destroy them* HAHA!

Nike: Divine Nails?

Pins: Yep yep! They let me create energy attacks as well as pierce shields and wards!

Nike: An enemy that can pierce even my Fel Armor and counter my attacks...*his aura gets stronger and he steps forward, the green energy coming off him getting thicker and more apparent* I'M SO EXCITED!

Pins: *he crosses his arms and smiles smugly* Getting a bit carried away, aren't you? *he then laughs and slices out multiply times at Nike*

Nike: *he tries to block using his Fel Armor, but the slices get through and hit his legs and chest, forcing him to his knees and surrounding him with smoke*

Pins: THERE! *he dashes at the smoke with one leap and plunges his hand into the smoke, aiming for Nike's chest*

Bayard: NIKE!

Belle: Mr. Nike!

Stiletto: Nike!

Valtor: This isn't over yet...

Nike: *the smoke clears and Nike is standing there. Pins' hand is being held by the wrist by Nike. Nike had managed to dodge the hand and grab hold* Got you now!

Pins: *his eyes widen* Oh no...

Nike: 10 hit....*he rails his fist right into Pins' stomach* DEMON DRIVER! *the hits explode consecutively. Each one drives Pins back farther and farther until the last one explodes. However, Pins was still standing, only he was bent over and his arms were clutching his stomach. He then looks up, annoyed at Nike* Not to fun to get hit yourself, is it?

Pins: *he coughs out one large cough that spits out a cloud of saliva. He then stands there, panting*

Nike: Now I'm gonna end this...*he steps forward and his aura bursts* Demon Synch Level 1...*Green, radioactive energy forms around Nike and iron bandages wrap around Nike's waist.*

Pins: *he smiles and starts laughing* NOW THIS IS A FIGHT! *a cracking sound is heard in his mouth. When he opens his mouth, he roars and two sets of razor sharp silver teeth appear on the top of his mouth and one set appears on the bottom*

Nike: So you got some fangs as well as claws, eh?!

Amiamon: *he lands on the battlefield, his sword held behind his back. He then heaves the sword off his back and slices with it at the Icecrownian front line. A large blast of magma flies out from the blade and destroys a Baneblade tank as well as roasts a squad of Fortesian Assault troops*

Abbadon: *the Chapter Master of the Black Legion looks out at the battle and sees Amiamon* One of the enemy commanders has taken to the field. *he looks at the people behind him* You three are here to fight the Ten Commandments? Well, that's their leader. Feel up to it?

Shuriken: *he, Fenrir, and Morutuu'Jo step forward* I think we can handle it.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2013, 11:25 am

Aero: No, i don't know this guy. *she turns to Richter* How do you know my Parents?

Nyx: *she pushed the drained corpse to the side and spits out a bit of blood* Gross... tainted with greed and perverse thoughts... *she glances around, setting her sights on the new guest.* Who's he?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2013, 10:38 am

Richter: I had to have known them. After all...I killed them.

Cicero: EH?!

Richter: And now, Aero, I'm going to kill you. For I have sworn that I will not allow you to leave this battlefield alive. *he holds out his hand and sparks of blue noise form. The noise swirls around him and then forms five crystal-like beings*....Kill them. *the beings all fly at Cicero, Nyx, and Aero.*

Cicero: ORMJUCK! TRALFAR! *the two voidwalkers fly at two of the beings. When they collide with the blue beings, the beings explode like bombs.* What?!

Richter: My technique using blue noise. I summon beings I call "Martyrs". While they are alive, they die in a flash of pain and energy on contact.

Rex: *he brings his arms back and claps forward* SLAT!

Paxxad: *he steps forward and swipes his hand. The sound wave that Rex let out dissipates before it can hit him*

Rex: What the hell?!

Paxxad: Sound is made when atoms vibrate. Using my momentum abilities, I can stop them.

Rex: Damn!

Paxxad: That isn't all...*he swipes the opposite hand and glowing lights begin to appear* I can also instill momentum and remove momentum in atoms at will. By continuously switching...*the light gets brighter and more powerful* I generate energy. *he then swipes both hands. A blast of heat and electricity flies out at Rex, hitting him*

Rex: *he puts up a shell of sound magic around his body which shields him from most of the attack. However, he feels his body is burnt.* Dang it....Pretty good...

Paxxad: The best part is this ability of mine is a racial trait from my people, not a form of magic or ability from a Divine Weapon. In other words, I can do this to you all day.

Rex: You....won't have all day....CUZ I'M GONNA DROP YOU LIKE A FILTHY BEAT! *his body starts to vibrate with sound magic* Gotta...build up...enough decibels....

Paxxad: As if I'd let you...*he swipes both hands, letting out another blast of energy*

Rex: *he quickly puts up another sound barrier, but he can feel his energy draining the more he uses his shields* ~Damn...if this keeps up, I'll be out of energy. Then this freak will kill me!~

Styx: *he and Orenstein take off into the sky, spiraling around each other as they clash in the air. Finally, Styx jets ahead and stops. He brings his arms in an ex formation and thrusts downward with his hands* MIDAS ION JUDGEMENT! *large beams of Ion energy rains down at Orenstein.*

Orenstein: *he uses his speed and maneuverability to weave between the blasts* GOOD! BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH! *he brings his spear to ready and flies up under Styx. He then slices upward, slicing Styx across the chest and side. Styx coughs out blood from the spaces in his armor exoskeleton that let him breath. Orenstein then stops above Styx and starts forming vast amounts of lightning in his spear* I'm going to end this in one thrust! You were a worthy opponent, Styx Ora!

Styx: No...*he thinks back to his fight with Ashcroft, as well as his fight with Noah and Shuriken, and finally to his time as a member of Aura Wake* I've come too far to die here today...If Ashcroft, Noah, and Shuriken and pull through...THEN SO CAN I! *his Midas energy spikes and a ball of red, orange, and black energy forms in his hand* This one I learned from the only three people I consider to be my rivals...*he looks up at Orenstein and flies up and maximum speed* ~Shuriken's ferocity....~

Orenstein: FINE! ONE FINAL CLASH IT IS THEN! *he dives at Styx, unleashing all the lightning he built up around him in a single dive*

Styx: *the ball stays in his hand* ~Noah's determination...~

Orenstein: *the lightning becomes stronger as he and Styx collide. However, Styx weaves past Orenstein's spear, through the lightning, and right up into Orenstein*

Styx: ~...AND ASHCROFT'S EXPLOSIVE POWER!~ *he thrusts the orb right into Orenstein's stomach, forcing it to explode point-blank. The force of the explosion was equal to Ashcroft's Holdout Burst~ MIDAS FALLOUT BURST!

Orenstein: *he and Styx are both caught in the blast. The two fall to the icy ground, smoke from the blast trailing behind them. With a sickening "Thud!", they both land.*

Styx: *he slowly starts to get up, his magic nearly drained* A...good fight....

Orenstein: *the smoke around him clears and he is kneeling, lightning still sparking off him.*

Styx: W-what?!

Orenstein: I must congratulate you, Styx Ora...*a large burn mark is seen in Orenstein's armor. Blood is oozing from it. The only problem is the blood is golden with lightning sparking from it* You've put on quite a show...However, I am not an average Fortesian warrior. *he stands up, his angel wings slowly morphing to become draconian wings. His helmet also starts to change and bend, the jaws of it actually moving like a real mouth. His armor creaks and groans, becoming scaly and more beautiful* When I faced the dragon that gave me my title, I was bathed in its blood. The blood flowed on my armor and spear, changing me. But, I had also accidentally drank some of the dragon's blood. And so, because the beast's blood lives inside me, I am not just a dragon slayer...*the change stops. Orenstien is standing there, his head changed to that of a golden dragon. His armor had also changed to dragon scales, claws, and wings. His spear had become longer and the blade broader. The two cross-shaped handles on its side became guilded and more elegant. Orenstein had transformed into a golden dragon humanoid* I became part dragon. Part of me, became the very thing I wished to destroy. And now, using its power, I shall end you...

Nike: *he and Pins take large, stomp-like steps towards each other, the ice at their feet steaming and hissing from their energies. Finally, they stand face to face. Nike then puts his hands flat and swipes at Pins, like a blade. Pins disappears and the attack leaves a large arc of hissing radioactive energy in one of the ice walls. The part the arc cleaved hisses and appear to have been cut by a laser blade*

Stiletto: Wow! I've never seen Mr. Nike try to attack like that!

Belle: Nike's Demon Synch lets him fuse with a powerful Arch Demon that uses radioacive energy. When Master Nike uses his Synch, he prefers to slice at the enemy and cut them down with radioactive heat energy, like a sword. I do declare it is the most powerful cutting attack I ever did see!

Pins: *he appears at Nike's side, nearly ten feet away. His fingers wiggle like claws and he hisses at Nike. Then, he dashes forward and tries to bite Nike. However, Nike dodges and sidesteps. Then, Pins leaps into the air and keeps dashing back and forth around Nike, leaving after images as well as taking small bites and slashes out of Nike*

Nike: *he brings both his arms together around his body, then slices out all around him, letting out a circular arc of radioactive energy*

Pins: *he dashes away and leaps onto an ice column. He then jumps off it and flies at Nike upside down. Nike brings his hand back and stabs forward right as he and pins cross paths. Pins lands and leaps back, a smile on his face while he hisses at Nike*

Nike: *he looks at his left hand, which he had thrust with. His smallest finger had been taken off.*

Bayard: NIKE!

Morpheus: That looks like it hurts...

Stiletto: Mr. Nike! Are you alright?!

Nike: ...I'm fine. Besides, I got a good hit in.

Salem: What are you talking about, you moron?! He's perfectly fine and you're down one finger!

Nike: Actually...

Pins: *his eyes widen and a large slash appears across his back on the side Nike had sliced. A large spray of blood comes out and pins looks at his back, surprised that Nike had managed to hit him.*

Nike: It would seem you took more damage than me that time.

Pins: *he staggers a bit, his arms loosely hanging at his sides. He then looks up at Nike, his eyes calm and a smile on his face, his fangs sticking out over his lips. He then tenses up and holds his arms out. Silver energy flies out from him as he vibrates violently.*

Ashcroft: That's it, I'm not letting Nike get himself killed! *he holds his arm out* TOWER BURST! *he fires a blast of explosions at Pins. However, A flash appears between Pins, who wasn't even paying attention to Ashcroft and the others, and the rest of the elite. Standing there is Severus as well as an old man in a wheelchair. The old man's hair is oiled back and grey. He has a handlebar mustache and is wearing a catholic priest's suit like Severus and Pins.* What?

Severus: Your group has caused us quite a bit of trouble, Ashcroft.....My name is Severus Law, Justicar of the Celestial Faith.

Valtor: Oh great...the other Justicar have arrived.

Severus: Princeton and I are hear for you two X-Ranks and you two alone. The S-Ranks are invited by His Eminence to continue onward.

Ashcroft: Why would a Bishop want the enemy to continue on?

Severus: Because he wishes to test the mettle of you mages.

Salem: Hmph....sounds over confident to me!

Morpheus: This is a Bishop we're dealing with...we should exercise caution.

Severus: Trust me when I say the Bishop that currently leads us here is far more honorable than most...

Ashcroft: You guys think you can handle it alone?

Valtor: You can't be serious, Ashcroft!

Ashcroft: I am.

Stiletto: Big sis, can we handle it?

Shuriken: *he, Fenrir, and Morutuu'Jo walk across the destroyed no-man's land between the Faith's and Icecrown's trenches. Finally, they stand face to face with Amiamon.* Let me take a wild guess, you must be the leader of the Ten Commandments? You sure don't look like a member of the Faith. If anything, you look like a Mage.

Amiamon: How perceptive of you...I happen to be a Mage, actually. But I am redeemed. And besides, I know none of you can beat me.

Fenrir: Don't get cocky, asshole! *he takes flight and flies at Amiamon*

Amiamon: *he takes the flat of his sword and swats Fenrir to the side* Weak...*suddenly, Morutuu'Jo appears on Amiamon's opposite side and is holding his skull staff like a spear. A ball of black voodoo energy forms on the staff as he thrusts up at Amiamon. Amiamon grabs the head of the staff and flings Morutuu'Jo to the side* Pathetic....*Shuriken charges forward, blood fire swirling off his body and covering him in a cloak of red flame. Shuriken tries slice up with flaming red blood claws, but Amiamon lifts his foot up, catches Shuriken's head, and slams him into the ice, leaving a giant crater.* Heathens.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/23/2013, 1:37 am

Aero: I-it was... You? YOU KILLED THEM?! * her anger and rage get the better of her as she pulls out her wand, which shifts into a trinity staff. Icy winds whirl violently around her as several chunks of ice begin to form. With an unearthly screech, she hurls the ice at Richter.*

Nyx: *She whips out the control bars from the black bag. Almost invisible threads form on each of the ends on the bars, as a large robot-esque puppet materializes.* Colossus, go!

Aero: You guys take care of the crystallines! Richter's mine....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2013, 2:11 pm

Richter: That confident look of rage....that's the same look your mother gave me when I looked down at her wounded body as she cradled her dead husband before I killed her. *noise begins to flow around him. Finally, he holds out his hand and red noise forms a javelin in his hand. He throws the javelin at the ice Aero threw at him and the two attacks collide. Richter steps through the icy mist left from the collision and is holding another ice javelin.* Can you surpass your parents? Are you ready to try and avenge two members of the original Aura Wake? *he holds his arms out and dozens of swarms of Martyrs appear and fly at Nyx and Cicero.*

Cicero: *while Aero and Richter fight, he gets to work summoning more demons. He already has six imps standing around him, hurling fireballs at the Martyrs that are flying around him and Nyx.* What Cicero lacks in brute strength, he makes up for in sheer supply of demons and aura! Cicero has the most energy out of all the members of the Blackwald Five! *he makes a few hand signs and summons a floating eyeball demon.* Arak! Cicero needs you to boost Nyx and the imps powers! Cicero wants to make those crystals his playthings...

Arak: *it chuckles creepily, speaking in a voice similar to Igor from Frankenstein.* Yes, Master...*its eye begins to glow green and small tendrils of energy flow out and attach to the imps as well as Nyx's back. Demonic energy flows into them, giving them strength and increasing their magical energy pool. The imps all cackle with glee as their fireballs go from being normal fire to fel flames. The green fireballs have gone from being the size of a baseball to the size of a basket ball. And these imps are hurling them at the Martyrs with deadly accuracy.*

Martyr: *meanwhile, a group of the Martyrs are flying around Nyx and her Colossus, using their claw-like hands to try and slice at Nyx and Colossus as they swarm around them.*

Paxxad: *he keeps swiping at Rex, hammering Rex's shield with heat and energy* HAHAHA! Is that all you got, you stupid mage?! If this is true, then you have no right to be called S-Rank! I'll put you out of your misery!

Rex: *while he keep blocking with his shields, his body keeps vibrating faster and faster as he generates more decibels of sound. Finally, as his shield breaks he smiles* ONE SHOT! *he unleashes the decibels inside his body, boosting his power to near astronomical rates. He dashes at Paxxad faster than Paxxad could touch him. He brings a vibrating fist up into Paxxad's chin, unleashing a vast wave of sound* WE ARE MAGES! *the blast adds so much force to Rex's attack that Paxxad feels his jaw being sent up into his head. Blood oozes from his eyes and ears. Paxxad breaths his last breath as he is flung at near mach 5 speed at a glacier. The impact leaves a humanoid-shaped hole in the iceberg. Rex is left standing there, breathing heavily and clutching his burned arms. He reaches out using his aura sensing abilities. He could feel it. Paxxad was dead. He allows himself to sit back against an iceberg and close his eyes* Damn...after this, I need a vacation....

Styx: Such power...how can I even compare to it?!

Orenstein: You can't. *his wings extend and Orenstein dashes at Styx, stabbing him through the side and forcing him to the ground. Orenstein then drags Styx through the ice by gliding forward with his spear pushing Styx against the ice. Styx grabs the spear and digs his heels and head into the ice, stopping Orenstein.* Impressive to say the least! After being skewered by my spear and being hit with enough electrical energy to drop a mammoth, you still have fight left in you!

Styx: I...don't know the meaning of the word "Surrender" or "Defeat"...

Orenstien: You will soon. *he throws Styx into the air and flies up after him, stabbing him in flurries with his spear. He stops, floats to the side, and lets Styx hit the ground face first.* Have you had enough?

Styx: *he slowly gets up, his body shaking from pain* As long... as there... is breath in my body...Dragon slayer Orenstein.....I have not had enough! *Midas holy energy bursts forth from Styx's body*

Orenstein: Now now! Over exerting youself like that will kill you!

Styx: *he glares at Orenstien* If I am to die, Dragon slayer, I will take you with me! *eight white, feathery, angel wings burst out from Styx's back. two halos form on his head and wrap in a crossed x form around his head, like an atom. Three halos form around each of his arms and legs. Finally, two wings form on the backs of his legs and arms. Styx stands there, holy energy radiating off him.* Midas...Holy Guardna. Metatron!

Orenstein: Pouring all you have left into a final transformation? You must really be banking on this. This fight...it has been the most interesting I have ever had. *lightning sparks from his spear as he readies for the charge.* It is clear that you only have enough energy, Styx Ora, for one final attack. At that moment, we shall draw our final attacks and see who is stronger. Come. Your convictions are about to be tested....

Styx: *he brings a single fist to ready.* Ready?

Orenstein: *he nods.*

Styx: *the two dash at each other and cross, Orenstein with his spear pointed forward and Styx with his fist pointed forward. The two pass each other and a vast wave of energy rings out. All is still and quiet. Finally, blood bursts forth from Styx's side and Styx crumples to one knee.* Ha...ha...ha....a worthy fight...

Orenstein: Yes...it was....I am proud...to call you the victor....*golden blood bursts out from Orenstein's back as it is revealed that in the crossing, Styx's fist had blown a hole clean through Orenstein's chest. The dragon humanoid crumples to the ground and lays on his back, barely alive but fatally wounded.*

Styx: *he breaths heavily and then feels cold steel against his neck. Standing over him is Theresa, her scythe blade ready to cleave off Styx's head. Tears are in her eyes as she tightens her grip on her scythe*

Orenstein: Stop, Theresa....

Theresa: *she looks over to Orenstein, ignores Styx, and runs over to him. She kneels down and takes Orenstein's hand* Why? He killed you! You're my husband, Orenstein! How can I not want to take revenge?!

ORenstein: *he coughs and smiles, his draconic eyes glistening with tears* No man...has ever had...a better wife. But still, I thank Styx. He has given me something that I have wanted for a long time, but could never have due to my blade being sworn to Gregor...He has given me release....In death, I am freed from Gregor....and so are you....Do not hate him, Theresa....instead, love him as you would love your family...the family we would have had...For he has set me free....promise me, Theresa...promise me...you will not seek revenge...I do not want...to see your hands soaked in blood....

Styx: Considering the Great Witch Hunt, isn't it too late for that?

Orenstein: *he shakes his head.* No....All those mages....were killed by me. I lied so that Theresa would be allowed into the Faith with me...She is innocent...and I would not see her hands stained with blood....Take her with you, Styx Ora...Take her to the College of Avalon...

Styx: How can I? She isn't a mage.

Orenstein: No...she is. She is connected to magic more than anyone here on Icecrown....Do you know...where dragons were born from?

Styx: One of the Primordial Beasts fathered all dragons.

Orenstein: Yes...and Theresa...is that beasts...daughter....

Styx: *his eyes widen* Is this true?!

Theresa: Yes...Primordial Wyrm Drako is my father.

Orenstein: Only Theresa, myself, and the High King knew this...And now so do you, Styx Ora....Keep her safe...from Gregor....*he looks up at Theresa* My only regret...is that I can't go with you...

Theresa: *she wipes a tear from her eyes and holds Orenstein's hand close* Rest now, my love...it is over....

Orenstein: *he looks up at the sky and smiles* I see...only darkness...before...me....*his hand goes limp in Theresa's arms and Theresa breaks down and cries.*

Styx: *he deacivates his Metatron form and stands up. He then walks over to Orenstein, kneels next to him, and closes Orenstein's draconic eyes. Styx then places one hand on Orenstein's chest and a single tear falls from his eyes.* We will meet again one day, brother....*Styx rises, and charges one last Ion shot. He fires it into the ground, making a large hole. He then picks up Orenstein and places his body in the hole. He fires one last shot at the top of the hole, collapsing it in. Finally, Styx picks up Orenstein's spear and stabs it in front of the hole as a grave marker. He kneels to the blade of the spear and, using his finger while generating ion heat energy, carves something into the spear blade in Icecrownian.*

Theresa: *she walks over next to Styx* What does it say?

Styx: "Here lies Orenstien, Dragon Slayer. A powerful opponent, an honorable warrior, a loyal knight, and a perfect husband. Let all who pass here know that a true Son of Icecrown rests here. And may he find his rest at the steps of the God Emperor's throne. Rest in peace, my friend. -Styx Ora."

Theresa: It is very fitting...*she wipes her tears.* I will miss him more each day...

Styx: I promise you, I will protect you no matter what. I owe Orenstein at least that much....

Salem: Lets get moving....And X-Ranks...try not to lose. *the elite all follow Salem and Morpheus through the canyon past the X-Ranks and Justicar. Aa they walk through the canyon, they find themselves in a large cave. The cave looked like an arena. Sitting in the center of it all is Augustus, sitting on his hammer. He smiles and makes a surfer sign at them.* You must be the Bishop?

Augustus: Shaka Holla, bro.

Salem: What?

Morpheus: This is a Bishop of the Faith?

Belle: He seems...like a hippy.

Bayard: I believe the term is "surfer", Miss Belle.

Stiletto: He looks nice!

Mephisto: AHAHAHAHAHA! "He looks nice!" AHAHAHAHA!

Augustus: Careful with who you make fun of, dudes and dudettes, or you're gonna get a major Karma Kickback.

Salem: Karma?

Augustus: Zen la, amigo! What goes around, comes around! Now, let me tell you kiddies who I am. The name is Augustus Law, bishop of the Faith. Any of you kids from the College of Avalon?

Morpheus: *he, Stiletto, Adriee, and Salem step forward* We are.

Augustus: Oh sweet! You kids probably know boy, Mercer!

Nike: *he watches Pins closely*

Pins: *a cracking sound comes from his mouth and he spits at Nike. A silver bullet-like object hits Nike and explodes.*

Nike: Agh! *he looks at the wound it inflicted* Is that...his tooth?! I get it...he breaks his own teeth, which grow back, and uses the energy from his vibrations to make them volatile and explode!

Pins: *he spits three more at Nike*

Nike: *the blasts hit, and Nike grunts in pain.* I've got to end this! *his muscles bulge with energy and he snarls at Pins. The muscles on his shoulder plates become so large, they look like blades. Nike then forms Fel Armor over his body and charges at Pins*

Pins: *he gnashes his teeth together and fires at Nike rapid-fire. The teeth explode as they hit the Fel Armor, but the damage is still being done. Finally, Nike bursts out from the smoke, his fist primed*

Nike: 10 hit-

Pins: *before Nike lands the hit, pins looks over at Nike's hand and fires. When Nike's hand comes out from the smoke, he finds that his hand has been completely blown off. Nike gasps in pain and Pins smiles, open mouth and full of glee.*

Nike: *he clenches his teeth and drives the stump where his hand used to be right into Pins's stomach* DEMON DRIVER!

Pins: *he screams as the demon driver unleashes unstable energy into his stomach. He is flung across the room ten times and then driven into the ground. When he opens his eyes, Nike is over him with his hand in a knife position. Pins backflips back as Nike swipes at him. Pins then fires a rapid burst of teeth at Nike. Nike uses what remains of his arm to block, the blasts totally ripping his crippled arm off. However, Nike dives through the smoke, another demon driver on his remain arm. He lands the hit right into Pins's cheek. Pins screams in pain as the attack hits home! But, Pins had gotten smart during the battle. His claws sharpen and he digs his nails into Nike's remaining arm. As Pins is sent flying by the demon driver, he drags Nike along with him as the two slam into floors, ice crags, and ice columns. The two finally land into one of the columns, Nike driven into the column and pins on top of him, being wrenched around by the consecutive hits of the demon driver. As he wrenches, he bends and twists Nike's arm, damaging it and Nike further. Nike cries out in pain.*

Ashcroft: So, you're a Law I take it?

Severus: Yes.

Ashcroft: I actually know a Law. His name is Mercer.

Severus: My cousin...How I hate him.

Ashcroft: *explosion energy builds on his arm* Now...that isn't very nice...

Severus: *his claw shines* Nobody ever accused me of being nice...

Valtor: *he circles Princeton* Aren't you a little weak to be on a battlefield, old timer?

Princeton: Coming from a walking corpse, I don't put much worth in that.

Valtor: At least I can fight! *he opens his coffin and out comes the giant skeleton* TOP THIS!

Princeton: *he chuckles and his body becomes liquid silver. It bubbles and writhes and suddenly shoots up, taking on the form of a massive silver muscular version of Princeton* YOU YOUNG FOLK NEED TO BE TAUGHT SOME RESPECT!

Amiamon: *he puts a foot on Shuriken's neck and brings his sword up* Its over...*suddenly, a fireball hits Amiamon's sword and Amiamon looks over, startled. In front of him is a glowing portal with seven figures standing there.* Who the...?

Heinrich: Fenrir, stand up for god's sake. You look like a mess.

Fenrir: HEINRICH!

Lann: You okay, Jo Jo? I thought you were the best witch doctor out there?

Morutuu'Jo: Lann!

Noah: Hey, Shuriken! Need some help?

Shuriken: No way...NOAH!

Amiamon: That energy...the Spellweave Order?!

Grace: That must be Amiamon...

Sanada: Oh boy. How bout we show him what real pain is?

Olaf: AGREED, MY BATTLE BROTHERS AND SISTER!

Wyatt: To-right! We're a gonna give this boy a whoopin!

Heinrich: I've been waiting for this...

Lann: Its time to put you down Amiamon!

Noah: You are going to pay...for all the lives you stole!

Amiamon: *he takes his foot off Shuriken* I'll deal with you later, blood mage. I have more pressing concerns now...*he steps forward and removes his mask and hood. He is a human boy with emo black side swept hair with a red streak in it.* I didn't think the Spellweave Order would have the guts to interfere here. I guess Kavar is feeling rather ballsy today. Or maybe, not ballsy enough, since you're here and he isn't. What? He couldn't come for me on his own?

Grace: We're more than enough for you.

Amiamon: Did you even find out what kind of mage I am?

Noah: Don't know, don't care.

Sanada: We're taking you down all the same. FROST!

Grace: LUMIN!

Olaf: THUNDER AND LIGHTNING!

Wyatt: QUAKE!

Heinrich: STIGMATA!

Lann: NOCHE!

Noah: FUEGO! *each of them summon and synch with their respective atronachs.*

Quake: The cycle of life and death continues. We will live. They will die.

Frost: ....bring it.

Thunder: YOU CHARGED, LIGHTNING?!

Lightning: SURE AM, THUNDER!

Lumin: TO PROTECT MY LADY! THAT IS MY ONLY WISH!

Stigmata: *he nods*

Noche: Fufufufufu.....

Fuego: Looks like a punk...Lets take him!

Amiamon: Cute...Atronachs like that sure do seem strong. And your bond is so great. I'm almost brought to tears. However...I don't think you can take me. *he brings his greatsword up and stabs it into the ground. Magma energy radiates off him*

Fuego: This energy seems...

Quake: Yes. It is very familiar.

Amiamon: I CALL UPON YE, ENVOY OF THE LAND ITSELF! HE WHO RENDS AND REBUILDS THE LAND WITH HIS EARTHEN FIRE AND SHAKES ALL GROUND WITH IS FURY! PRIMAL NATURE, BURN! IGNIS!

Fuego: WHAT?!

*the ground splits open and red energy flies out everywhere. The sound of ice melting hisses everywhere as the ground continues to break and shift. Where Amiamon's greatsword is stabbed, the ground becomes a cracked piece of obsidian suddenly, the obsidian mound rises, revealing it to be part of an even bigger mountain of magma, obsidian, and molten rock. The earth rips open and out from the crack comes a vast reptilian head. Its skin red like magma and burns with fire. Then, out come two large feet. Then two more. Now, towering over Icecrown Citadel and the mages is a giant volcano-like tortoise. The tortoise roars with fury and stamps on multiple Baneblade tanks. Standing at the top of its shell at the rim of the volcano on the tortoise's back is Amiamon, smiling evilly as the monster goes on a rampage*

Noah: Fuego...what is that thing?!

Fuego: *he voice sounds terrified and absolutely hopeless* The Prime Atronach of Land. A monster, known for its fury and sheer raw power. Prime Atronach Ignis....my father.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2013, 3:52 pm

Nyx: *she swings her arms around then pushes them forward, sending the puppet charging into the Martyrs.* Act 1: Inciting Incident! *As it charges, it starts swinging its fists and slamming them into the ground* Act 2: Threshold Cutter!

Aero: *she faces Richter with a look of hatred upon her face; a look that doesn't suit her at all.* I will destroy you, even if I have to die too! MY PARENTS WILL NOT GO UNAVENGED! * she lets out a screech as her staff shifts into a rapier with a turning cylinder behind the hilt. She spins the cylinder, revealing 5 colors; Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. It stops on the color Yellow as the blade sparks to life* Come at me, or are you afraid of a LaManto?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2013, 12:27 am

Martyrs: *the Martyrs are hopelessly outmatched by the combo formed by Nyx and Cicero. While the imps are buffed and pick off the Martyrs from a distance, any that got close would be destroyed by Nyx and her puppet.*

Cicero: Cicero thinks we can do it! They can't so much as touch us!

*suddenly, a wave of fire burns away all the Martyrs. Standing there is a small boy with golden skin, Ten Commandments robes, and what looks like different power rangers style armor pieces under the robes. The boy smiles sweetly at Cicero and Nyx. He appears to be only 10 with dimples, blue eyes, and messy hair. The boy giggles*

Richter: *he glances over at the boy* Maxwell. I was wondering when you'd show up. I can never get you off my back.

Maxwell: *he chuckles playfully* Sorry, Mr. Richter! I thought you had it under control! Looks like you need my help to deal with the girl and the weird clown guy.

Cicero: CLOWN?! CICERO IS NOT A CLOWN!

Maxwell: YOU'RE WEARING A COURT JESTER OUTFIT! YOU'RE A CLOWN!

Richter: *he shakes his head* Kids...Fine. Deal with them.

Maxwell: Woopeeeee! *he leaps forward and lands right near Nyx and Cicero* Hi! My name's Maxwell and I'm only 10 years old! I'm a Cluster SABER from the planet Phantasia, and I'm what the Pope calls "The face of the Children of the Faith"! Oh, and I hate Mages and hope they all die!

Cicero: Horrible...You make Cicero sick!

Maxwell: Won't really matter, cuz you'll be dead soon! *fire swirls around him and he launches a flood-style wave of fire at Nyx and Cicero*

Cicero: *he casts Fel Armor on him and Nyx, shielding them enough from the flames that no major damage occurs.* Crap! Cicero thinks he's much stronger than the Martyrs! Cicero will press the attack from a distance! Nyx, can you hit him up close for Cicero?

Richter: Now, where were we? Ah, yes....*black noise forms around him* Here's a tip. Don't let my black noise get you. It may not be as potent as the actual noise found on Phantasia, but its radioactive enough to kill on contact. *he lets out multiple spike-like bullets of black noise at Aero.*

Nike: *the mist from him and Pins thrashing subsides and Pins is standing there above Nike, panting heavily. Nike roars in pain and then brings his leg up and rams his shin into Pins's head. Pins howls in pain and staggers, but then roars in anger and starts driving his fists into Nike and extreme speeds*

Pins: *as he keeps punching, his eyes keep getting wilder and wilder and his teeth glint with rage* WHY....WON'T....YOU....DIEEEEEE!?

Nike: *he uses his remaining arm to curl up and block. Finally, he roars through the pain and headbutts Pins. Pins and him fall forward as Nike brings his knee up into Pins's stomach. Pins opens his eyes and leaps back. He lands on the ground and roars at Nike, charging forward at him and finally punching Nike in the jaw before he can land on the ground. Nike is driven into the ice crag behind him and he stands there, leaned against it, panting. Pins pants heavily as he glares at Nike. Nike steps forward and his demonic energy builds* This is the first time...I've ever had to go into a demonic merging this deeply...*behind him, the image of a giant one-armed mummy-like demon with metal bandages appears behind him* INFAEL MAGRA, I CALL UPON YOUR POWER! *the mummy groans and seems to be moving like Nike, threatening Pins by bringing its fist to ready.*

Pins: *he smiles and laughs* You really think that an Arch Demon will intimidate me?! *he reaches for the rings on his body* I haven't even used my full strength! *he pulls each ring off individually. As he does, each part of his body swells with muscle so much it rips off his priest suit. Finally, standing there is Pins with muscles so large they make an oak tree look skinny. Pins is no longer smiling.* Now....I'll so you real power, Nike...

Nike: To think...you were hiding your full power this whole time?!

Pins: *he dashes at blinding speed at Nike and stops in front of him. His arms are moving so quickly that they look like blurs. Nike is also being punched so fast, he appears to be a blur.*

Nike: *as the punches drill into him, he thinks about the fight* ~no way...it can't end here. Not at the hands of this maniac....~ *he things of when he first showed his connection to the Arch Demon Infael Magra. The Grand Warlock shook the at the time new initiate's hand. He had no name. But the Grand Warlock smiled at him and told him that with the power of Magra, he would be invincible. He would become the University's god of victory. And so, he named him Nike. Then, Nike remembered when he kicked Pins. He looked up at Pins's shoulder where his leg had grazed him. The shoulder had radiation burns and looked like a hot blade nearly touched it. Then, Nike began to formulate a plan in his head. Finally, his eyes burst open and his leg glows demonic green.* Demon...Leg....*he brings his leg up in a swift slice. Pins looks at his arm and sees its gone, cut off by Nike's leg.* CLEAVER!

Pins: *he looks at the place where his arm had been sliced off. No stump. No shoulder. It was completely gone and the wound burned shut. He looks at Nike and growls.* How...

Nike: Legs are stronger than arms...and coupled with my power and the power of my Demon, its a match made in hell!

Pins: Grrr....DIE! *he lunges at Nike, fangs bared.*

Nike: *he brings his leg back and points it* DEMON LEG...*he fires his leg forward like a spear* DRIVER!

Pins: *his eyes bug out of his head and a bright flash comes out from is stomach. Suddenly, a vast hole is blasted through Pins's stomach, destroying the entire left side of his chest and stomach. Pins staggers back and falls over*

Nike: *he sits down at the ice crag behind him and closes his eyes* My strength...is spent....

Ashcroft: *he slides back, tattered and beat up from fighting Severus.* That claw of yours...it generates Divine Explosions and Waves....

Severus: *he is standing there, also beat up* Your Burst Magic is quite formidable as well...

Valtor: *his giant skeleton and the giant Princeton are caught in a strength deadlock as they push* NOT BAD, FOR AN OLD GEEZER!

Princeton: LEARN YOUR PLACE, YOUNG CORPSE!

Noah: Fuego...how do we stop it?! That thing's on a rampage!

Heinrich: Yes...that seems rather odd.

Noah: What do you mean, Heinrich?

Heinrich: Think about it. When Kavar summons Century or we summon our Atronachs, there is no furious rampage or anything. We have complete control over the power flow and the Atronachs are calm and collected. But this...its like he didn't just summon Ignis, he unleashed him.

Quake: I sense that Fuego and my father is angered. Not with us, but with Amiamon.

Wyatt: Angered? At his Mage? How is that even possible?

Quake: When a Prime Atronach binds with a Mage, the contract can only be broken if the Mage dies, and the contract forbids the Atronach to kill their own Mage. My guess, father formed a pact with Amiamon but Amiamon enslaved him. So, now his fury and anger have driven him more wild than usual. Only, Amiamon can't control him. Therefore, if we defeat father, we can defeat Amiamon. Considering Amiamon is human, he has a very limited aura pool. Summoning father like that definitely drained him more than he would have wanted.

Grace: So, we just need to take down Ignis?

Noche: Easier said than done...

Lann: C'mon, guys! We can do it! Together!

Olaf: AGREED, MY BROTHER! *he, Thunder, and Lightning take off at Ignis and fly around him, crashing bolts of lightning and storm energy into the massive land Atronach.*

Sanada: *he watches Olaf and blinks* Hey, bones?

Heinrich: Ya?

Sanada: If you ever let him into your platoon, make sure to give him a raise...

Heinrich: Well put...

Noah: Well, I ain't waiting around longer either! Fuego, you with me?

Fuego: How...how can you stand there and be so brave, kid? Its hopeless...Ignis is too strong...my father is too strong....

Noah: We can't stand by and let Icecrown get destroyed by this.

Fuego: ...Fine. *she and Noah build up their flames* I'm with you, Noah.

Noah: I wouldn't have it any other way. *they take off and join Olaf in flying around Ignis and pelting him with attacks*

Heinrich: There is no way I'm letting Junge show me up! Stigmata!

Stigmata: *he nodds and he and Heinrich take off to join in.*

Wyatt: WELL BUTTER MY BACKSIDE AND CALL ME A BISCUIT! LETS NOT LET UP NOW, QUAKE!

Quake: Yes, master. *the two run across the ice and start using the ground beneath them to prod and stab at Ignis's underside with rock spikes.*

Grace: Lumin, please, lets help them.

Lumin: At your side, my lady. *the two take off and start firing beams of light at Ignis.*

Lann: Noche?

Noche: Fufufufufu...this is going to be fun! *the two jet along the ground, making spikes and blades of darkness that attack at Ignis's feet.*

Sanada: Icecrown...nothing but ice. You know what that means, Frost?

Frost: Home field advantage. *the two tap into the ice on the ground and use it to bolster the attack to Ignis's underside*

Amiamon: *he watches as the mages attack Ignis* Why do they persist?....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/30/2013, 10:23 pm

Nyx: You got it! *the Colossus puppet dissolves away, leaving a small female puppet in its wake. The same green strings appear once more, giving Nyx control. The puppet charges in, spinning around violently. Should one look closely into the spin, the puppet has a large vorpal blade in one hand and a mallet in the other.* Act 4: Rising action!

Aero: Black noise? Good thing I came prepared! *she spins the cylinder again, but all of the colors faded away, leaving nothing but white. White noise began forming around the rapier.* Now come at me! With this

Adriee: *she examines Augustus and his laid back ways.* Yea, we do. Decent being, quite an airhead sometimes. How do you know him?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/1/2013, 11:46 am

Maxwell: *flames blast out from his legs and he takes off into the air* Nah-nah can't hit me!

Cicero: That's what you think...ORMJUK! TRALFAR! *from behind Maxwell, the two Voidwalkers fly in and tackle him. They both grab Maxwell by the arms and throw him right into the puppet*

Maxwell: *he tries, but he cant boost away in time* WAAAAAAH!

Richter: *he forms black noise all around him* White Noise...When your mother and father were studying Phantasian Noise, they developed it in order to combat the radioactive effects of Black Noise. They must have left you the blade that they prepared to channel it...

Cicero: *he hears what's going on* But...didn't Fenrir break Aero's blade wand?!

Richter: That's the thing...She must be holding onto it still and channeling the White Noise from it....*the black noise forms a large pyramid-shaped spear* With this, enough Black Noise to irradiate a whole continent, I will end you. Say goodbye, Aero LaManto...And may your family line die with you! *he fires it at Aero*

Ashcroft: *after such a long, hard fight, he knew that he was at his limits* I need to end this...now.

Severus: You don't get it, do you? Our explosions cancel each other out. There is no way to beat me.

Ashcroft: Wrong. *he starts to glow* Erinn Transformation...Black Crow! *he transforms into his Crow form*

Severus: Hmm...Who would have thought you had that up your sleeve?

Ashcroft: You don't sound very impressed...

Severus: I'm not. However, you should look in the sky, Mage.

Ashcroft: *he looks at the sky. Floating in past the clouds of smoke from the war is a giant silver cross-shaped ship with a large glass orb in the center. A humanoid figure is in the center of the orb* What is that?!

Severus: He is here...

Ashcroft: Who?

Severus: .....Pope Gregor.

Valtor: *he and Princeton look up* Well, that isn't good.

Princeton: His Eminence?! Why is our lord here?!

Valtor: Don't tell me....THAT'S POPE GREGOR?!

Amiamon: *he looks up from the back of Ignis and sees the cross* My master is here....I have to end this. *he puts his hand on Ignis* Full Synch. Ignis, destroy them all!

Ignis: *It roars in fury and magma shoots up all around it as it covers the battlefield in lava. Luckily, Noah and the other Atronach Mages had taken flight and Shuriken and his team had escaped.*

Noah: No way....This thing is going to destroy the whole glacier that Icecrown Citadel is sitting on!

Sanada: We have to stop it. Here and now!

Olaf: How?

Lann: I got it!

Grace: What, Lann?

Lann: We all use Wall Magic, like any other Atronach mage, right?

Wyatt: AAAAAH! I get ya, partner! We combine our walls!

Heinrich: I doubt even our walls combined will stop that thing...

Noah: We just need to get in a good attack and hit Amiamon! If we take out Amiamon, then Ignis should be freed from his contract and will either calm down or disappear!

Olaf: A fine plan! Let us combine our strengths! *he holds his staff forward* STORM WALL!

Noah: *he holds his staff forward* FIRE WALL!

Heinrich: *he holds his staff froward* BONE WALL!

Lann: *he holds his staff forward* SHADOW WALL!

Sanada: *he holds his staff forward* ICE WALL!

Wyatt: *he holds his staff forward* EARTH WALL!

Grace: *she holds her parasol forward* LIGHT WALL!

Amiamon: What is this? *the walls all come together to form a vast, shimmering wall of energy* Ha! They can't stop me with just that! *he grabs his great sword and points forward* MAGMA WALL! *he forms a vast wall of magma and the two walls fly at each other. It appears that Amiamon's wall is going to break through* HAHAHAHA! DIE, HEATHENS! DIE!

Noah: We...can't....hold!....*suddenly, Noah feels the same presence that he felt in Spellweave Space* God of Magic?

???: *the God of Magic's voice is a calm whisper* I am with you. *the wall of elements suddenly takes on a blue-green hue and bursts forth with energy*

Amiamon: That presence! NO! NOT YOU! NO!

???: Now behold....MAGIC'S WONDERS!

Amiamon: *as the wall crashes through the magma wall and crushes Amiamon against Ignis, Amiamon yells out only one word.* MAGNUS!!!!!!!! *Ignis roars as it is driven into the ground by the wall. It cries out, sounding both triumphant and pained. In a flash of light, Ignis disappears and all that is left is Amiamon's great sword. The Atronach Mages all fall from the sky, cushioned by blue-green energy as they land in separate places on Icecrown. When Noah lands, he lands right in front of the great sword.*

Noah: You're free, Ignis.

???: Well well...this is disappointing. *standing behind Noah is a tall humanoid with a crown-like armored crest on its head. Its shoulders are spiked with blades and its body is skeletal and silver with no mouth, nose, or eyes. Its fingers are long knife blades and its legs are short, bent, and seemingly under formed. Around the being's body is a white robe that hangs loosely off its body. Noah recognized the robe. It was the robe of the Pope of the Celestial Faith*

Noah: Who are you? *Noah was startled by this being's appearance alone*

???: Forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. I am Gregor. Pope of the Celestial Faith. And you...must be one of the young Mages that defeated Amiamon just now.

Noah: Yes. My name is Noah Marcusson. Are you here to kill me?

Gregor: In due time. Do you know why I have Mages put to death, Noah? *Gregor walks around Noah and inspects Amiamon's sword, touching it gently as if it was fragile with his knife-like fingers.*

Noah: Because you hate us and want us dead.

Gregor: Hate? No...not hate. On the contrary, I love you Mages. I love all people in this universe. I kill you to save you. Save you from further damning yourselves to hell for existing. Better to save you now than force you further into the fires.

Noah: Love us? That isn't love! That's sick! Killing people just for being who they are?! That's messed up beyond belief!

Gregor: Maybe to you, but not to me. To me, I am saving your souls. Just as I am trying to save the souls of Icecrown from blasphemy.

Noah: You can't just change someone because they are different! That isn't how the world works!

Gregor: Careful, boy. I am the hand of the Gods. I could smite you if I wanted to.

Noah: So do it! But you won't be any closer to killing off Mages! You will never kill us off! Because we are loved by Magic, which was created by your Gods!

Gregor: *He suddenly appears in front of Noah, his hands raised and silver fire burning in a ball above his head* I will tolerate your blasphemy no longer. Disappear. And may you be burned away to paradise. *he goes to slam the ball of fire onto Noah. But, Noah is pushed back by a force of energy. Standing there, in front of Gregor and Noah, are Savanos, Tyranous, and Manimeus*

Noah: Arch Mage!

Gregor: Savanos...Tyranous...Manimeus...

Savanos: Get away from my student.

Tyranous: Well done, boy.

Manimeus: I'd expect nothing less from the one that beat my Heinrich in the Mages Games. You really have superb students, Savanos.

Gregor: The three chief heretics appear. How interesting...

Savanos: Noah, you are too drained of energy. Even if you weren't you would be no match for Gregor. Rest now, and let us handle him.

Tyranous: There is a time and place for everything, boy. Its time for you to take a break.

Manimeus: Indeed. Gregor is no easy adversary.

Noah: But Arch Mage, I can still-

Savanos: You've done wonderfully, Noah. Now let us take it from here...

Augustus: Haha, well, I should know him. He's my son.

Salem: WHAT?!

Morpheus: You're Mercer's father?!

Stiletto: Mercer's daddy?

Augustus: Yep. I felt bad about what had happened on Iciaura with Numinex, but I couldn't go and help him...I was too busy in the Faith picking up after our Pope's mess. Anyway...*he heaves his hammer onto his shoulder and smiles* I wanted to try you kids out, see if you're any good.

Salem: Try us out?! We're here to beat you down and you want to "Try us out?!"

Augustus: You seem angry. Take a chill pill, bro. I can tell that the Faith's lost here. I just want to have a little fun is all.

Salem: HAVE FUN WITH THIS! *he charges at Augustus, soul flames on his fists. Next to him charges Mephisto, Bayard, and Hector*

Augustus: Alrighty, then. *blue aura forms around him* Color of Observation. *As they each attack, Augustus moves quicker than them. Using his hammer to bat away the attacks, he then follows up and lays his fist into each person, flinging them back to where they were before* Nice try, though.

Salem: What the hell was that?!

Augustus: Color Pallet. Its a technique the Law family learned from the hero John Atlas. Pretty sweet, ain't it?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/1/2013, 12:55 pm

*Time seemed to slow down as Aero jumped at the Noise, slashing through it with her rapier. As she cut through the noise, she goes to Stab the blade through Richter.*
Aero: No. I will live on!!

Nyx: Act 6: Crisis! *the perriot puppet grabs maxwell and hold him tightly* Act 7: Climactic Crash! *her puppet now has Maxwell by the hands and is spinning him rapildy, before throwing him*

Adriee: hmmm... I've never seen something like this. I wonder if I could make an Alchemic version of this?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/1/2013, 7:16 pm

Richter: *he dashes forward, black noise formed on his arm like a blade. As he and Aero nearly clash, he feels a tremor in the ground below him. He dodges Aero and sees a flash of silver light in the distance.* Pope Gregor is here....*he looks back at Aero.* Another time, then. But mark my words, LaManto, I will kill you as I did your parents. *he glances over at Maxwell*

Maxwell: *he is thrown into the air, only to be blasted away by Cicero's imps and Observer. Cicero and Nyx now have their attention on Richter.*

Richter: Well...looks like the brat has kicked the bucket. *he floats into the air and flies away*

Cicero: Crap....Cicero let him get away!

Maxwell: *he coughs out from under the snow he landed in.*

Cicero: AH HA! *he runs over and tackles Maxwell. Shortly after, Ormjuk and Tralfar also jump into the snow. When they emerge, Maxwell is battered, beaten, and unable to move*

Maxwell: Ugh...let me go!

Cicero: No! Cicero is taking you prisoner!

Augustus: Alchemy? HA! Sorry, chika, but Color Pallets isn't any form of magic. Its a technique that can only be learned through hard training and work. No magic or energy used.

Salem: So...you're hiding your real powers?!

Augustus: Powers? Dude, I don't have any powers. I'm just a regular old guy. Yeah, I can wield this huge hammer with one hand, but that's because I work out.

Mephisto: HAHAHAHA! THAT'S RICH!~ *he throws open his cloak* MY FAMILY WILL MEET YOU, NOW! *Under his cloak, Mephisto is actually emaciated and bony. The bulk that formed under his cloak was actually the fact that three skeletons are connected to his hips and spine. The first one on his left is masculine and wielding a large chainsaw. The second on his left is feminine and wielding a shotgun. The final one on his back is feminine and wielding twin pistols. The skeletons light up with green energy and come to life. Mephisto begins to drool with excitement* GET READY TO DIE, OLD SKUNK!

Salem: What the...

Morpheus: Like Rex said...creepy.

Bayard: Good gods, man!

Augustus: First of all, gross. Second, gross. Third, you're making a big mistake, my creepy compadre.

Mephisto: *he charges wildly at Augustus and leaps up, spinning so the male skeleton can attack with the chainsaw*

Augustus: *he uses his hammer and blocks the chainsaw*

Mephisto: *he turns so that the female left can use the shotgun*

Augustus: *he brings his fist forward while a red aura forms around him* Color of Armament! *he drives his fist up the shotgun and shatters the skeleton*

Mephisto: MOTHER! NO! *he wheels around and grabs on to Augustus, trying to bite him. However, Augustus throws him back and then slides in. He rams an Armament infused fist into Mephisto's stomach and flings him back into a wall*

Augustus: Creepy, man...very creepy. Who's next?

Gregor: All three of you against me? Are you sure you wish to commit such a grievous sin?

Savanos: Considering the situation...*he and the other Saint Wizards begin to power up. Their energy crackles more fiercely than when they showed off for the kids. The sky above begins to crack and heave and the earth begins to tremble* I would say yes.

Gregor: So be it...Mages. *silver energy forms around him and he floats off the ground.*

Tyranous: NOW! *he points both hands at Gregor. Out flies hundreds of Shadow Bolt spells*

Manimeus: *he thrusts his staff forward at Gregor. Out from the ground fly hundreds of small ribcages and other bones that morph together to form giant bullets of bone*

Savanos: *Blue-green energy forms on the end of his staff and he fires a blast of energy at Gregor*

Gregor: *He disappears, but the attacks still trace him. They arch up and fly up after Gregor, who is flying through the air and dodging between each of the attacks.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/22/2013, 10:04 pm

Aero: *she sighs wearily and the rapier shifts back into a trinity staff. She straps it into her back and turns to the group.* I will put an end to his life...

Nyx: he said something about you holding onto something an channeling its energy. What did he mean?

Aero: *she sighs again and reaches into each boot, pulling out two broken halves of a lightning wand.* my mother made this for me. A bladed wand tht gave we access to lightning magic. It was enhanced with two of ther forms; a staff and a rapier. The rapier form, however, was laced with white noise.

Nyx: but if this wand is the real powerhouse, and broken nonetheless, how were you able to change that newer one?

Aero: I... I don't really know. All I did was think about avenging my parent's death and allowing them to rest in peace...

Adriee: *she loads a white crystal into her cylinder, and takes a step forward.* I guess I could try!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down