NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 33 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 7/17/2013, 11:55 pm

Ai: Maya-chan!

Kudamori: Fine...*he reaches out and a large blade with a curved, jagged edge forms. On it are yellow runes that appear Icecrownian. Yellow lightning jumps out from the blade*Arc and flash, Starkbolt...

Ai: That's a Summoner Blade! He's a Summoner from Icecrown!

Kudamori: *the lightning flashes and forms a large lightning wolf with red eyes. The wolf lowers its head and growls at Ai and Maya while Kudamori talks into its ear* Go get 'em, Stark...

Stark: *it howls and lunges, turning into a bolt of lighting as it flies at Maya and Ai*

Brahgo: *he brings up his finger* This will end it...Nas...KEN! *he thrusts forward*

Noah: *he holds up his hand* FLAME WALL! *a wall of flames bursts up and scorches Brahgo's hand*

Brahgo: *he pulls back, his hand burned and hissing.* AAAGH! *he looks at his hand, clutching it, then looks at Noah* Now you've made me angry...

Baku: *he and Mercer are slicing at each other so fast their blades look like flashes. When they stop, they are in a deadlock* Pretty good, for some warlock punk...

Mercer: Thanks, ya scrawny horned bastard!

Sampson: *he crashes through a building, leveling it. When the dust settles on the ocean floor, he is standing there, looking at Aero, Adriee, and Stiletto* HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH! *steam blows out from his nostrils* I CAN'T GORE YOU IF YOU DON'T STAND STILL! *he charges* STAY STILL THIS TIME!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/24/2013, 11:53 am

Maya: *she strikes another chord, a shield forming around herself and Ai.* this won't last long, but as long as we're in this shield, our supports offer, well, a bit more sopport!

Adriee: This isn't how it works!

Aero: yeah! You try to gore us for 1d8+5, but you're the target we chose for dodging! We get a plus 1 to our armor class and-

Adriee: *she holds up a hand* I'm gonna stop you right there. THIS ISN'T ONE OF YOUR STUPID SESSIONS.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/15/2013, 8:41 pm

Stark: *the giant wolf hits the shield, deadlocking against it*

Ai: *she pours her own aura into the shield, helping to fortify it* W-We can hold it!

Kudamori: *Stark's tail is attached to the hilt of his sword. He leaps up and brings his blade down onto the shield, making Stark explode in a flash of heat and electricity. The shield shatters against his attack* Too bad...as I said, you would need a fighter to defeat me...

Sampson: *he breaks up the yelling by charging at Adriee and Aero* MMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHH!

Baku: *he and Mercer remain deadlocked*

Noah: *he clutches his shoulder, trying to crawl back away from the injured and now angry Brahgo*

Brahgo: *he slowly walks towards Noah, his finger primed to pierce Noah a second time* This is the end...

*suddenly, a gust of water in the form of a powerful current swipes out and crashes into Kudamori, flinging him back against a group of rocks. Standing behind Noah is a man covered in ragged, torn up brown rags like a poncho. His head and face are hidden by a hood. In his hand is an old, brine-covered trident.*

Brahgo: What?

???: *the man spins the trident around his his hand then thrusts his free hand forward at Sampson, sending out a blast of water pressure that crashes into the bull and blasts him away*

Baku: *he looks at the guy and dashes past Mercer so fast it was like a blur. Baku appears above the figure, katana primed for the stab*

???: *he steps back and Baku stabs the ground. The man then whacks Baku in the head with the trident and then blasts Baku away with a gust of water pressure*

Brahgo: Stay out of our way...*he charges at the man* NAS KEN! *he jabs forward*

???: *he man points his trident at Brahgo and the water forms a vast, under water tidal wave wall that flies out and crashes into Brahgo, Kudamori, Baku, and Sampson, washing them away into the far off distance. The man spins his trident one more time, then slams the end into the ground. When he speaks, his voice is elderly and gruff.* And don't come back, you whipper snappers!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/15/2013, 9:22 pm

Aero: .-. *she watches the group flee* well then. Thanks, sir!

Adriee: yeah, you really saved us!

Maya: *she's swimming around in circles shouting in the direction the others were fleeing in.* And don't come back, or iLl hurt you! *she turns to their saver* Oahu there~ *the girl puts her guitar back in her mouth, and her fangs immediately retract.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/15/2013, 9:32 pm

???: Don't thank me! What do they teach you kids at the College these days anyway?! How to pull rabbits out of hats!? *He looks at Noah* And you-.....Noah?! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, BOY?! DOES YOUR FATHER KNOW YOU'RE HERE?!

Noah: What?! Who are you and why do you sound so familiar?!

???: *he pulls off his hood, revealing himself to be an old Celestio-Sapian with tarnished iron-colored skin, a turtle-beak mask with no mouth cover, and a long beard that reached down to his stomach. His eyes are sea green, the same color as Noah's.*

Noah: No way....

Mercer: Um...Noah? you know this grizzled old tidbit?

???: To think that Savanos would send you here of all places...what is that brat thinking?!

Noah: G-G-Grandpa?!

Shuriken: Grandpa?!

Styx: Noah's...Grandfather?

Ai: W-Wow!

Stiletto: *she smiles bright* HAI!

Mercer: Now this really is a small world...

???: Noah knows me as Grandpa. My name, young'ens, is Liam Wolfenritter...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/16/2013, 11:51 am

Aero: can we go anywhere without running into a relative?

Adriee: Apparently not.

Aero: So I was thinking once this mission is all said and some I could start up another session and this time, Adriee, you can-

Adriee: once more, allow me to stop you right there. NO. We have a mission to focus on, so lets focus on that and nothing else.

Maya: awww no need to be a sour seahorse! *she swims behind Adriee and grabs her cheeks, forcing her face into a smile.* Who's a happy guppy?

Adriee: *her face was in a smile, but her eyes said murder*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/16/2013, 12:09 pm

Noah: Why are you here, Grandpa? I thought you went missing.

Liam: I didn't! I became a hermit here! You think I liked all the politics and cobbswabble going on in court?! BLAH! Let your father handle that stuff! I'd rather be alone practicing my magic!

Noah: But what about me?...

Liam: *his eyes go soft for a second, then he comically hits Noah upside the head* DON'T BE GOING SOFT ON ME, BOY! Now, why are you kids here? Did the College send you?

Mercer: Yeah. We're here to take down the Naga and the blood mage leading them.

Liam: HA! Good luck with that! *suddenly, a voice rings out in the distance*

Voice 1: MAAAASTER!? Where did you go?!

Voice 2: I think he's gone again! DESU-NAY!

Liam: Oh gods....

Noah: Wait...I know those voices...*out from the behind a wall of seaweed swims Katana and Mace*

Katana: MASTER LIAM!

Mace: THERE YOU ARE! DESU-NAY!

Shuriken: KATANA?! MACE?!

Katana: SHURIKEN!

Mace: AND STILETTO TOO! DESU-NAY!

Stiletto: BIT BROTHER KATA! BIG BROTHER MACE!

Katana: And the rest of Aura Wake!

Styx: I don't believe we've met...

Shuriken: Styx, this is Katana and Mace. They were blood mages with me when we used to serve Master Volsung.

Katana: Now we're here training under Master Liam so we can stop Rahgot!

Mace: Yeah! We've gotten a lot stronger! DESU-NAY!

Liam: I'VE TOLD YOU PUNKS TO STOP FOLLOWING ME!

Katana: But Master, you're one of the strongest mages out there!

Liam: AND YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING MAGES OUT THERE, BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME AWING AT YOU!

Noah: For now, we need to come up with a plan. Grandpa, who were those guys we fought?

Liam: Mercenaries. Hired by Rahgot to take out the Merfolk defenses so the Naga and sweep in. Luckily, I stopped 'em!

Mercer: Hey, Grandpa morsel?

Liam: I AIN'T NO MORSEL! WHAT DO YA WANT?!

Mercer: How much do you know about this planet? Because we're also looking for something. A Primordial Beast.

Liam: Primordial Beast?....hmmm....I don't know. *he strokes his beard in thought*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/16/2013, 12:15 pm

Maya: *she lets go of adriee and and plays with her fin-like ears* Primordial..... Oh! you mean Orca, right?

Adriee: *as soon as Maya lets go, she tackles Aero*

Aero: *shes trying to protect herself* not the face!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/16/2013, 12:18 pm

Noah: Wait...Maya, you know where it is?!

Mercer: Well how do ya like that?!

Liam: Ol' Orca's a Primordial?! I know he's old, but I didn't think that old!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/16/2013, 10:24 pm

Maya: Weeeeellllll.... Ya see, My mother is Nami, a Merfolk that is currently in place in the League of Legends. Her father was Orca, so...

Adriee: *she stops beating on Aero and looks up* ORCA IS YOUR GRANDFATHER?!

Aero: ow.... WHAT?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/16/2013, 10:51 pm

Noah: Wow!

Styx: Just like Theresa...

Ai: Can you take us to see Orca, Maya-chan?

Liam: Hold up. Noah, you ain't going.

Noah: what?! Why?!

Liam: You could barely hold your own against that guy, and he was barely trying. You think you're ready to take on the whole Naga army?

Noah: I'm not alone, Grandpa! I have my friends! And I have Fuego! *he summons Fuego*

Fuego: EEEEEEWWWW! WATER!

Liam: An Atronach!? You're Fuego's wielder?!

Noah: Of course!

Liam: ...How's Kavar doing?

Noah: You know Kavar?!

Liam: Of course I do! I'm a member of the Spellweave Order!

Noah: Does that mean you're an Atronach Mage too?!

Liam: HA! *he points his trident forward* I CALL UPON YE, ENVOY OF THE EVER CHANGING TIDE! SWEEP AWAY ALL CORRUPTION AND BRING CLEANSING WATER! OCEANS, ROIL AND WRITHE! COME FORTH, PRIME ATRONACH POSEDION! *the water around Liam swirls and writhes in a furious torrent. Suddenly, a shape appears behind him. Standing there is a colossal humanoid with ocean green locks of seaweed for hair, ocean blue skin that flows like it is made of water, white sea foam hands that writhe like a wave, and a geyser-like lower half. On the humanoid's face is a beard made of seaweed that is short and cropped. Around the humanoid's torso is a yellow jacket made from old gold treasure coins. The being's eyes are two swirling, glowing whirlpools. It looks down and lets out a low hum.* Meet my partner, Posedion.

Posedion: Hrrrrrrmmmmm.....

Noah: *his mouth drops in amazement*

Fuego: *she immediately bows* LORD POSEDION!

Mercer: *he leans over to Adriee and speaks lowly* Trust the Gorton's fishermaaaan...

Posedion: *he comically makes a bubble of high-pressure water around Mercer's head, so great that Mercer's water breath spell couldn't hold it back* I'll drown you for that....

Liam: Oh knock it off!

Posedion: Hrrrrmmmm...fine...*he releases Mercer*

Mercer: *he gasps* I THINK I SAW THE WHITE PEAKS OF HARBORIA!

Liam: Anyway, boy, you have a lot to learn. And ol' Grandpa is going to train ya!

Katana: What about Mace and me, Master?!

Liam: MAKE YOURSELVES USEFUL AND GO WITH THE KIDS TO SEE ORCA! SCRAM!

Katana and Mace: YES, MASTER!

Mace: DESU-NAY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/16/2013, 10:57 pm

Adriee: ._. *she takes a step back as Mercer is almost drowned*

Maya: Well, lets go then! *she starts to lead them off* We must make haste! Grandfather awaits~

Aero: *she slowly gets up and follows*

Adriee: *she follows as well*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/16/2013, 11:06 pm

*as Noah and Liam swim off in one direction and Maya and the group in another, a strange figure watches them through the seaweed. Floating there is a male Naga with white scales, blue tipped fins, and, unlike all other Naga, scaly legs with webbed feet. His eyes are auburn reptilian eyes and he squints as Maya's group swims away. He lets out a short hiss and then swims after them, keeping his distance so as not to be seen*

~Deep undersea cave, the center of the Merfolk Kingdom~

*In the center of the Merfolk kingdom rests a vast undersea cave still flooded with water. Inside, glowing kelp and sea life swims about. At the entrance to the cave are statues with Merfolk writings, indicating that this place is a shrine. The cave was easily big enough to fit three whole major cities in. And, swimming in this vast cave, is what looks like a giant whale with six flippers, a giant three-flippered tail, and a vast, spiral horn. its body is black with blue luminescent stripes and patterns all over it. The fish do not seem afraid of the whale. They glide along, even looking at the whale and blowing small bubbles to it almost as if to show respect. The whale makes a small coo and then they go about their business. The very current within the cave appears to be at the mercy of this vast whale. However, for those who can see aura, they can also see a vast amount of magical energy radiating off it. The whale looks out to the entrance and stops, hovering in the center of the cave to await what feels to be visitors. It opens it's mouth and begins letting out what sounds like a beautiful whale call in the form of a song. The tide approaching the visitors it sensed is warm and welcoming, indicating that the whale does not mean harm.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/16/2013, 11:17 pm

Maya: *she stops and listens, before grinning* He's calling to us! It's alright, he isn't gonna harm us. *she continues leading them up*

Adriee: We're trusting you on this, Maya.

Aero: I got faith in her! oddish!~

Maya: Thanks, Aero. Come along. I think he wants to meet you guys.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/16/2013, 11:33 pm

Mercer: Its all warm...I hope this is just magic and not something else...

Styx: I sense a great amount of magical power coming from deeper in the cave. It feels almost like what Armagog gave off, only more...peaceful...

Shuriken: Of course. The Blood Mages never found Orca, so he's remained unchanged.

Katana: The water energy in here is amazing! Its even stronger than Master Liam's!

Mace: Indeed! DESU-NAY!

Stiletto: All the pretty glowing sea stuff! *she swims up to Adriee and holds on to Adriee's back* Isn't it pretty, sis?

Ai: Look! *ahead, they see Orca floating and waiting for them* Woah...

Shuriken: Primordial Kraken Orca....

Styx: Amazing...the magical energy he gives off is flowing into the plant and sea life in this cave, making them grow faster and stronger. Even I can feel my power returning!

Orca: *he lowers his horn and swims forward a bit so his eye is locked onto Maya. When he speaks, his voice is deep yet calm, inviting images of serine ocean tides and flowing peace.* Maya...My priestess and beloved child...

Liam: *he and Noah arrive at a vast shelf-like plateau* Here, we can train without destroying anything.

Noah: Why didn't you cancel your summon on Posedion or let me cancel my summon on Fuego?

Liam: Because, Noah, your training involves her. Tell me, how much do you know about a mage's connection to his atronach?

Noah: I know I can synch with Fuego to boost my aura and mana pools as well as my fire's power.

Liam: BAH! Elementary stuff! You two can connect BEYOND synching!

Noah: What?

Liam: Lets show him, Posedion.

Posedion: Hrrrrmmmm....

Liam: *he holds up his hand* POSEDION! PRIMAL FORM! *Posedion's body becomes water and washes into a ball that forms on Liam's hand* UNITY! *he brings his hand to his chest and his body coats in water. When the water swirls and settles, Liam is wearing full scaled armor with a braided seaweed ponytail back of the helmet. His trident is shining bright and its forks are sharper and larger. The aura and energy flowing off him is tremendous, and the very current seems to bend to his will* This is what it means to be an Atronach Mage, Noah! Primal Unity!

Noah: *his eyes are wide as he beholds his grandpa's power* Wow...

Fuego: He's wearing Lord Posedion like armor...and their Auras have become one, even more so than a synched Atronach and Mage! Its like he and Lord Posedion have completely merged!

Liam: And guess what? Any Atronach Mage can do it! They just have to learn how!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/16/2013, 11:44 pm

Adriee: It's simply amazing... *she looks from Orca to Maya and back, not wanting to interrupt.*

Maya: *she swims up and places a hand beneath his eye.* Hello, Grandfather. Have you been well?

Aero: It's so peaceful and relaxing here...

Adriee: I wanna bring this place with me! *she runs her hand over a piece of glowing kelp*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/17/2013, 12:06 am

Orca: I am well for now, my child. However, the cries from the planet still wrack my conscience. Even now, I feel Ajz'Ira and her Blood Mage tainting the life of the Lorren Abyss...But, I feel something else...an aura I have not felt since ancient times that trouble me. But these are worries of a greater mind. Who are your friends that you bring to my sacred home?

Mercer: I'm Mercer Law. These are Aero, Ai, Adriee, Styx, Stiletto, Shuriken, Katana, and Mace.

Orca: *he looks at Shuriken, Stiletto, Katana, and Mace* Blood mages...and yet I sense no ill will from you. A rare sight indeed. Why have you come?

Styx: We were sent by Arch Mage Savanos Narn to help with the situation with the Naga as well as to find you.

Orca: I see. Then he will want me to return there soon...very well. If it will keep my power out of the hands of Raghot, then I shall do as he bids when he calls upon me. As for the Naga, you all cannot defeat them alone. So, I shall break my tradition and grant all of you my blessing, the Boon of Tides. With it, you shall be able to swim faster than any Naga, breath under water without constricting spells while you are on this planet, and I shall show you the true power of a Primordial Beast! However, this must be done to the outsiders only. Maya, we have a guest. A friend of yours that you keep in secret. He waits for you outside the shrine. Go to him, for I feel he has news. Dreadful news, yet it may prove helpful to your cause. But, remember, the Naga and Merfolk may seem different, but they are both children of the sea, and only when they co-exist can there be true harmony. Now go, and leave your friends to me so I might do upon them...Magic's Wonders! *he holds up his horn and a glowing blue light forms. The kelp and fish around them also begin to glow*

Noah: *he slides back, having just taken a hit from Liam's form.* sheesh...I can't get it down!

Liam: Focus, boy! The key to Primal Unity is that you and your Atronach must have complete faith in each other!

Fuego: Speak for yourself! I've been keeping the kid safe for years! He needs me!

Noah: Its true! Without Fuego, I wouldn't have made it as far as I have now!

Liam: THEN YOU ARE A FAILURE AS AN ATRONACH MAGE!

Noah: *he's taken back by the words* W-what?

Fuego: *her face is that of both a bit of rage and confusion* Heh?

Liam: An Atronach does not make the mage, nor does the mage make the Atronach! The two are one in the same! Yes, they are different in personality and consciousness, but they share the same power and the same principals! Noah, the strength that got you through your trials isn't just Fuego's. Its yours! Both you and her's! An Atronach Mage without their Atronach is no mage at all! Just a man or woman who can conjure cheap elemental tricks! You two are one! Noah, you have the compassion and understanding that Fuego lacks! And Fuego, you have the resolve and willpower that Noah lacks! Together, you two are whole! USE THAT!

Noah: ...

Fuego: ...

Liam: Again! *he readies his trident*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/17/2013, 12:15 am

Maya: Take good care of them, ok? I'll be back soon. *she blows several bubbles toward Orca then swims off.*

Adriee: *She looks around at the glowing fish and reaches out to touch one*

Aero: Don't. *she holds a hand out to adriee* Let them be.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/19/2013, 2:22 am

Orca: *his horn's light glows brighter and small sparkles of energy flow around the group in a whirlpool* STUDENTS OF SAVANOS NARN AND WAKE SOULS, FEEL THE POWER OF A BEAST PRIMORDIAL! WITH THIS BOON OF THE OCEAN, RIGHT THE BALANCE THAT WAS THROWN! MAKE TRUE THE JUSTICE NEEDED! AND DO...MAGIC'S WONDERS! *the lights all flash and a feeling of strength surges through everyone. They feel the limitations of Savanos' breathing spell lift and they feel as if they were floating in air instead of water. Orca lowers his horn and his eye locks on the group* Take my boon, O Wake Souls...steel yourselves. For the battle that was begot on Erinn against he who upset the lifestream...has not yet ended....

~Outside the Shrine Cave~

???: *The white Naga swims around inside a large anemone's feelers and waits. He impatiently blows bubbles and lets out a small hiss* Hssss.....

Noah: *he and Liam stand there, panting and smiling* I....I...

Liam: Well...done...Noah...Well done! You got it down! However...*he catches his breath before continuing* With your Aura pool, even though Fuego increases it, you can't maintain that form for long. Only about two minutes. Over-exerting it can have some nasty consequences to your physical form, too...

Noah: Thank you for everything, Grandpa.

Liam: *he smiles softly* You...You remind me so much of your father...

Noah: Dad would love to hear from you.

Liam: ...maybe one day. But for now, I have a planet to help. Come on. There is something I have to show you...*the two swim off and arrive at what looks like a vast sunken city perched across a vast chasm. The city itself even extends down into the dark of the abyss*

Noah: Where are we?

Liam: Azj'Er Ir...Captial city of the Naga and home of the Larren Abyss.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/3/2013, 2:28 pm

Maya: *she swims out of the cave, and looks around.* So where are you hiding this time? *her smiling face falters slightly* And what's the news?

Adriee: *She looks to the others in the group as they too are infused with this power.* I feel like... like I can do everything!

Aero: Don't let this new power go to your air-filled head...

Adriee: You know... This is supposed to be a "magical moment." We need to stop this.... this... quarrel we have. I don't even know when it started! My mind still hurts from *she jabs her thumb at Mercer* This one for breaking a laws of physics! I mean seriously?! A MATCH UNDERWATER?! HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!

Aero: *she swims a few feet back and looks at the rest of the group* So.. I say we get this mission on the road! What do you guys say?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/4/2013, 2:44 am

???: *the white Naga swims out from his hiding place, his frills rustling in the current* Hsssss....Itsss Queen Azj'Ira....ssshe hass ssssummoned a monsssster from below...a creature of the deepest depthssss...

Mercer: ITS THE POWER OF LOVE, TIDBIT!

Ai: I don't believe you for a second...

Styx: Even your girlfriend isn't on your side on this one...harsh...

Shuriken: Indeed....

Mercer: OH SHUT UP, ALL OF YA!

Orca: Now, brave Mages...you must go and meet with my granddaughter. She will have a new ally with her as well. Also, you must bring her this message. Her time has come. Maya...shall be the new Tidecaller.

Mercer: Got it, jumbo-morsel. Thanks for the buff!

Noah: Grandpa, why did you bring me here?

Liam: Because, Noah, that abyss holds a magic power that the Naga plan to unleash against the Merfolk. A vast beast called Ozu'Maat.

Noah: How do you know all of this?

Liam: Posedion told me. As Atronach of the Ocean, he knows all that goes on on this planet since its all ocean. However, the Naga can't release Ozu'Maat alone. They need something. A being known as the Tidecaller. However, the current Tidecaller is off in another dimension and won't be back. So, I figured we could try and....*he stops and looks out to the ocean, like something broke his train of thought. When he snaps back, he seems astonished* We need to get back....NOW!

Noah: Why?!

Liam: Its Maya! We have to find her before THEY do!

Noah: Who?!

Liam: Brahgo and his team! Azj'Ira just sent them out after Maya!

Noah: W-WHAT?! WHY!?

Liam: Maya's mother was the old Tidecaller! That makes Maya the new one!

Noah: MAYA! *he jets off back towards the city*

~Inside the city, a mile away from Orca's shrine~

Brahgo: *he is holding a Shark-merfolk guard by the neck as the merman floats limp. Next to Brahgo, Baku kicks a dead guard over and Kudamori sheaths his sword. Brahgo looks back* Valentine, are any left?

Valentine: *she looks over and points to one of the guards laying on his face* He's playing dead...

Brahgo: *he looks at the guard as the guard springs to life and tries to swim away. He brings up his finger* Nas....KEN! *he jabs and the guard is cut down by the piercing shot of magic. Brahgo strolls over to the merman and picks him up* Now, tell us.....where is the Mermaid called Maya?...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/23/2013, 6:12 pm

Maya: *she crosses her arms and thinks a bit.* Do you know anything about this creature? Size? Name? Anything will help...

Aero: ...What exactly is a Tidecaller?

Adriee: *she shrugs and swims out* Lets get the message across, shall we?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/25/2013, 6:44 am

???: Itsssss name....Ozu'Maat, the Terror of the Deep. They require something in order to control it. Your mother, the Tidecaller. And sssssince she is not in thissss dimension anymore, they are left with only one other alternative...

Brahgo: You.

???: *the naga spins around and sees Brahgo and his team floating there, the half-alive guard being held up by the neck by Brahgo*

Guard: I'm...sorry...Maya...

Brahgo: Naz'Jiar...You have some gall, turning on your people like this...

Naz'Jiar: *he hisses at Brahgo* THAT BLOOD MAGE TAINTSSSS AND CORRUPTSSSSS MY PEOPLE! I WILL NOT SIT IDLY BY WHILE OUR SSSSO-CALLED QUEEN PLAYSSSS PUPPET TO THAT BLOOD-SSSOAKED WENCH!

Brahgo: Now, hand over the girl and I'll forget I ever saw you.

Naz'Jiar: Keep away from her, bassstard!

Brahgo: *his face becomes hard, almost annoyed*

Kudamori: You shouldn't have called him that...

Brahgo: Now I will kill you and take her anyway. *he lets go of the guard and starts walking towards Maya*

Naz'Jiar: *he puts out an arm protectively in front of Maya* Run, Maya! I'll hold him off! Essscape!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/25/2013, 3:52 pm

Maya: *she hugs him one last time before swimming off rapidly.* Please stay safe... *she looks over her shoulder as she swims, trying to see what happens next.*

Aero: I sense a disturbance in the-

Adriee: force?

Aero: ... no, the water! *she shakes her head and faces the group.* Lets get going.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/26/2013, 6:03 pm

*suddenly, a large arm sweeps out behind Maya and pulls her in. Standing behind her is Sampson, heated water blowing out from his nose as he grins triumphantly*

Sampson: HRRRRRRRRRMMMMMPH! Got ya!

Valentine: *she is standing next to Maya and points her hand at her. A magic seal appear and out from it pops the barrel of a shotgun* Don't move....

Naz'Jiar: HHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Brahgo: You biggest mistake was both calling me "bastard" and thinking that I would come here without my full team...Kudamori, Baku, deal with him. Valentine, Sampson, with me. We're boarding The Serpent and heading straight for the abyss. Then, after we collect our money, we're out of here.

Sampson: HHHHHRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMPH! What about those college brats?!

Brahgo: They can't do anything to stop us.

Naz'Jiar: IF YOU THINK I'M GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT, THINK AGAIN! *water swirls around his arms and forms a stream flowing around him*

Baku: Oh? So he DOES have some skill with Tide Magic...

Kudamori: But he can't take the two of us.

Mercer: He can with us here, Morsel!

*Mercer and the rest of the College team come barreling out of the entrance to the cave, weapons and magic ready*

Brahgo: Lovely...Valentine, Sampson, move it!

Sampson: *he brings Maya closer and holds her in a crushing bear hug while Valentine keeps the gun barrel aimed at Maya's head* HRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!

Valentine: *she and Sampson back off with Brahgo, keeping themselves facing the College team* One more move, and I'll blow her head off.

Naz'Jiar: DON'T FALL FOR IT, ITSSSSSS A BLUFF! THEY NEED HER ALIVE!

Mercer: Let go of Maya now, tidbits!

Brahgo: *he pulls out a controller and in swoops a vast ship shaped like a train or snake* Not happening. We're getting paid a fortune to deliver this one to the Naga Queen and to Raghot.

Naz'Jiar: HHSSSSSSSSSSSS! *he thrusts his arms forward and a blast of water flies out at Brahgo*

Brahgo: Nas....BORG! *his body shimmers and he takes the brunt of the attack. When the bubbles clear, Brahgo is unharmed completely* That it?

Mercer: Sheesh!

Shuriken: Brahgo! Wait!

Brahgo: What?

Shuriken: I know that energy very well. That's Life Taker Magic. There was only one man in the galaxy that could use it. Now, tell us, what is your connection to Tarnag?

Brahgo: ...Tarnag...is the reason that I'm a bastard...

Styx: What?

Brahgo: My mother...was an elf slave on Erinn. And my father...was Tarnag.

Mercer: HEH?!

Ai: Impossible!

Stiletto: ....Daddy...

Brahgo: I feel you as well, girl. Looks like I'm your big brother.

Stiletto: *she shakes her head and grabs Adriee's leg* The only sibling I have is Big Sis Adriee!

Brahgo: Doesn't matter. We're leaving. Kudamori! End that Naga!

Kudamori: *he draws his sword* Go get 'em, Stark...*he slices and a blast of lightning flies out, striking Naz'Jiar in the chest and flinging him back.*

Mercer: WOAH!

Brahgo: If you want her, you're welcome to try and catch us. However, I doubt you can swim faster than this ship...*he and his team board the ship, Maya in tow*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next