NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty

Aura Wake: Witch Hunters

2 posters

Go down

Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty Aura Wake: Witch Hunters

Post by Zazul 6/14/2017, 10:40 am

~The Mosaic Cloud, The Helion System, Porphyrion 2 Avalonian Lunar Colony, The Mystic Revolution~

*A TV screen flashes on as a short, stout Wondermold sits at a desk, its body masculine and covered by a simple suit with a red tie, he organizes a small stack of papers briefly before addressing the audience*

Ephraim: Good Evening, and welcome back to Mosaic Intergalactic News Network, Channel 43. I'm Ephraim Cabal, reporting to you live with the recent news and events. *a small image of the College of Avalon appears next to him as he speaks* Enrollment in the College of Avalon yet again draws to a close, as Arch Mage Neir Desudari announces the formation of a new Aura Wake team. Numbering seven total Mages, this new Wake Team looks to challenge Dread Wake at the Mages Games this year, in hopes of claiming glory for the College of Avalon, as well as numerous sponsors. Will this new team be able to stand up to the seemingly unstoppable Dread Wake team, or will they continue their unprecedented winning streak? Only time will tell. *The image then shifts to Frostgard itself, the planet appearing as a blue orb next to Ephraim's head* Recently, a massive battle broke out on Frostgard between members of Dread Wake and the Sanguine Order, resulting in the destruction of much of the surround area around a notable Alfari ruin. While the hostages that the Order held have been freed safely, there were no survivors among the Dread Wake team. However, two Wendigo Demon corpses were found among the ruins, most likely cause of death being the battle itself. *finally, the image shifts to the planet Anount* In other news, tragedy on Anount! The Mosaic Grand Magic Council building in Vaantas was recently bombed, leaving fifteen dead and nearly seventy wounded in yet another brutal attack by The Mystic Vanguard, a terrorist organization lead by the infamous "Witch Queen", with the goal of bringing down those currently leading the Mystic Revolution and establishing a regime where Mages hold superiority to Non-Mages. According to authorities from Hope Wake, the bomb used was indeed an Aura Pulse Bomb, an improvised explosive device that relies on the sudden release of a large cache of Mystic Energy. We will be keeping up-to-date on the situation. From MINN, I'm Ephraim Cabal, wishing you a safe and happy evening. Now here's Tex Irk with the weather. *he looks to his left* Tex?

Franz: *the TV suddenly clicks off as the remote floats in the air, suspended by a strange, purple aura. Sitting on an old, beat up desk in the middle of a large, cluttered office was a tall, lean cat the size of a goat with to long, flowing tails and purple, glowing eyes. The cat sighs heavily, shaking his head as the remote floats back and lands next to him* Things sure are chaotic...Here's hoping things don't get too hot here on Porphyrion... *suddenly, the door swings open loudly as the cat turns and looks to who was walking in. He lets out a light, museful purr and makes himself more comfortable as he speaks to the person who just walked in* Find any good bounties today, Ingward?

Ingward: *the man the Cat spoke to was clearly human. He was tall, standing at nearly 6'3, and was incredibly thin. He wore a long, black trench coat with a black shoulder cover, his face hidden behind a dark iron Penance mask with two eye slits and a grate-like mass of holes where his mouth would be. His hair was long, stringy, and the color of warm sand, which he kept tied back in a messy ponytail with a black ribbon. In his left hand, he carried what appeared to be a black leather, hard cover copy of the Celestial Fatih's bible, while in his right he held a silver rosary with dark wooden prayer beads. On his back, however, sat a large cross-shaped object that he kept wrapped in a white cloth. He sighs, his voice giving an air that, despite his appearance, he was actually quite young, perhaps in his mid-twenties. Reaching into his coat pocket, he pulls out four checks and slides them onto the desk, offering them to the cat* Four tonight, Franz...though they were just some small-fries. Apostates, trying to make a racket with their magic by scamming people on the streets. *he walks to one of the musty chairs that sat around a tall conference table that their team used as a "dining table" for lunch breaks and lets out a deep sigh as soon as his body hits the cushioned seat. He falls forward, resting his head and arms on the table as his body shivers*

Franz: *he hops off the desk and pads over to Ingward, sitting down and looking at him hard before speaking calmly but sternly* ....that thing...*he motions at the covered cross on Ingward's back* Its been talking to you again, hasn't it?...I keep telling you, Ingward, you need to destroy that thing. Its evil.

Ingward: *he remains silent, sitting up calmly and taking a deep breath* I'm fine. Its just kinda cold out tonight...

Franz: *he glances at a window. Sitting on the outside sill was a thermometer for reading the temperature outside. Tonight, it was a breezy sixty five degrees.* ...yeah, right....

Ingward: So, where's Leo? I thought she would be back by now...

Franz: *the cat licks his paw before grooming his head* She said something about going off to the race tracks after seeing if she can scrounge up a few bounties. Guess she's looking to try her luck again.

Ingward: *he groans, shaking his head* Gambling...well, its not the worst sin that can be committed. But, I can't say I condone it as a man of the cloth...

Franz: *he rolls his eyes* Please, not another sermon, Father. I already got enough doom and gloom from the news earlier, as well as looking at the bounty listings for the week. The pickings are getting slim around Porphyrion...

Ingward: This is why we need a ship...something so Leo and I can go off-world and actually hunt some bigger bounties. There are real, very evil, very dangerous mages out there, Franz, and Faith and Luck is just letting them slip past!

Franz: *the cat sighs. Faith and Luck Mystic Bounties and Bonds was his small Bounty Hunting agency that he ran on Porphyrion 2, a moon colony that orbited the planet Avalon in the Helion System. It was a small, run-down little dive office in Downtown Phage City, with a bright neon sign above the door marking it. The inside was just as run down on the outside, and Franz only had two Bounty Hunters working for him. The first was Ingward Bard, the man he was talking to. Ingward was a former member of the Celestial Faith, and was a Cleric who could invoke the power of Deus, their god, through Prayers. Apparently, he had taken something important from the Faith, and they ex-communicated him as a result. However, despite all of it, the man still kept his faith in Deus, while keeping his own personal beliefs as well. However, his clear-cut religious behavior earned him the nickname "Father". The second Hunter, a girl named "Leo", however, was already out.* Believe me, I know what you mean...

Ingward: All those innocent people being hurt...

Franz: Yeah...*he seems to be zoning out, his paws reaching into the air as he mewls longingly* All that bounty money, slipping away...

Ingward: Franz, your greed is showing...

Franz: *he snaps out of it, shaking his head and curling up on the floor as he yawns* If only we had enough Tiles to actually afford a decent ship!

Ingward: *he looks to his rosary, holding it close to him before chuckling to himself* Deus willing, maybe Leo's luck will finally pay off?

Franz: Leo? Winning a racing bet?! The girl has good luck when it comes to chance, but come on! The odds of her winning a bet in one of those Ice Wolf races are slim! Everybody knows that stuff is fixed! Even so, to get that much cash would be a miracle!

Ingward: But, Franz...*he looks to his bible and rosary, as if he was smiling beneath his mask* Miracles are the work of Deus, and with his power, anything is possible.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Aura Wake: Witch Hunters Empty Re: Aura Wake: Witch Hunters

Post by Maxwell 6/14/2017, 5:04 pm

As if on cue, a female clad in black leather perches herself on the windowsill, her brown western trenchcoat billowing out behind her. She had a ridiculous, sharp-toothed grin on her face as her tail swishes back and forth. Her left hand is holding her cowboy hat onto her head (even though her horns do that for her) her other hand tossing and catching a decent sized bag of tiles. Her blue eyes scanned her comrades, her pouches of combat items such as coins, dice, even playing cards swinging about.

"I reckon I was summoned?" she smirked, tossing the pouch onto the table. "Hope ya'll don't mind, but I bet all our savings at th' Wolf races. And y'all callin' it fixed..."

She hops into the room and sticks a toothpick between her fangs and flops down on the dusty couch and picks up her shotgun, cleaning it off. Compared to everything else she owned, she took care of her precious 'Mercy' better than anything. Even better then her two favorite revolvers; 'Lawless' and 'Reckoning'.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2017, 5:26 pm

Franz: *he immediately hops onto the desk and sticks his head into the bag, opening it with purple energy so he can inspect the inside* HOLY CASHCOW, LEO! YOU SCORED BIG!

Ingward: *his eyes nearly bulge out of his head from behind his mask when he hears Leo explain how she had gotten the money* YOU BET ALL OF OUR SAVINGS?! ALL OF THEM?! EVEN THE BOUNTY FROM THAT ONE JOB INVOLVING THE SHAMAN, THE WRECKING BALL, AND THE TACO STAND?!

Franz: INGWARD!

Ingward: *his scolding interrupted, he looks Franz* WHAT?!

Franz: *using his telepathy, he holds the bag open for him* COUNT!

Ingward: ...*he walks over and begins counting the Tiles within the bag. Moments later, he falls back as if he fainted*

Franz: RIGHT?! SO. MANY. ZEROS! We could easily buy a ship with this! Leo, yet again you prove yourself to be an amazing breadwinner!

Ingward: *he sits up, scratching the back of his head* Ask, and Deus delivers. Well done, Leo! Although, I should remind you that gambling is a sin...

Franz: NO SERMON! ONLY MONEY! *he takes the bag in his mouth and trots over to a small coffee table near the couch Leo was relaxing on. Sitting on it was a single Communications Crystal. As the cat sits on the table, he sets the pouch down in front of Leo* Alright, you two go to the Bounties Office and inform them that Faith and Luck is now taking off-world bounties! I'll call in a favor from a friend or two and see if we can't get us a ship!~ And no small-fries! If we're going off-world, we need to bring in a nice, big fish!

Ingward: *he rises to his feet, cracking his neck as he stands* What did you have in mind?

Franz: Hmmm....I heard there are quite a few Intergalactic Bounties available...Lots of big names at large. The Dulce Brothers, the Bloody arms of the Sanguine Order, Tarnag Albarai, Alexei the Half-Breed, the lists go on...there are also a few bounties the Faith recently posted. Lucia, Last Princess of the Markov Dynasty, the famous Phantom Thief Conroy, and lets not forget Kirk the Tickler...Plus, there are the different Mystic Vanguard terrorists that are still at large. Either way, you guys take your pick when you get there!~

Ingward: *he nods, looking to Leo as he sticks his hands in his pockets before going to leave* Come on, you can tell me about those bounties you were going after. Plus, I want to hear how you managed to get a win out of those races. Every Hunter worth their salt knows those races are usually rigged. *he chuckles happily though* Though knowing you, that probably wasn't an issue. You've got a devil's luck, Leo. That, or Deus is truly watching over you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/15/2017, 3:26 pm

She stands up, shouldering her 'Mercy'. She tips her hat to her teammates and bows deeply. "Much Obliged, much obliged." Her eyes turn to Ingward, her smirk widening. "And I should remind ya, it ain't a sin unless ya get caught."

Leo stretches her arms and sighs. "A'ight, lets get goin." She sticks a new toothpick between her fangs, having eaten the last one and flips a coin as she walks. Her smirk becomes a devilish grin. 

"Hey, Ingward... wanna play a game?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/15/2017, 7:36 pm

~Porphyrion 2~

Ingward: *as the two walk down the street, Ingward raises an eyebrow at her request* A game? What kind of game?... *his suspicions were very warranted. Last time Leo played a "game" with him, he lost and ended up having to clean Franz's litter box for a month*

~some far, dark corner of Mosaic, near the central Black Hole~

*orbiting around the vast black hole that marked the epicenter of the Mosaic Galaxy, what appeared to be a dark, ruined fragment of a planet shielded by some strange, aetherial energy seemed to glide ominously in the gloom of space. As the scene pan into the fragment, it is clear that the whole thing is covered by what looks like ancient ruins of some forgotten, advanced civilization. Within the ruins, inside of a vast hallway leading to a large antechamber, stood a tall Pauli with milky, white scales and matching feathers, his eyes a piercing red, indicating that he was indeed an albino of his species. The Pauli was tall, standing at a towering 6'9, and was dressed from head to toe in a violet, almost pink finery suit with a matching dark purple tie, pinned in place by a single, black crystal pin. The Pauli's feathers were swept back, sticking up naturally while leaning back along his head. The Pauli was speaking with two men, both of which seemed to be Iciaurian wolf-anthros.*

???: *the Pauli's voice was smooth, intellectual, and carried a slight accent from his native home world* So then, gentlemen, did you bring what we asked for?

Mercenary 1: *the one wolf snickers, reaching into the pocket of his military fatigues and pulling out two vials, one of which held what appeared to be blood, while the other held a strange, sparkling powder* We had to slit a few throats and blow up a few Magic Council buildings, but we got it!~ The blood of a purebred Nighthalzen, and the scale dust from a Celestial Matron, the strongest and largest space-faring Dragon in Mosaic! So...what does that crazy broad need these things for, anyway?

???: *the Pauli snatches the vials from his hand quickly, looking rather displeased with the mercenary's last remark* Her Majesty has her grand plans, sir. When the time is right, Mosaic will find out what she requires these materials for....also....*his eyes flash evilly as the Mercenary's stumble back, his sudden glare and the wave of murderous intent behind it causing the mercenaries to become startled* The next man who insults the Witch Queen will lose his tongue. Am I clear? *both Mercenaries nodded quickly, clearly intimidated by the Pauli.* Good. Then we have no further use for the two of you. Be gone, before I decide to up and erase your entire mental being for your disrespect. *the Mercenaries could not book it out of there fast enough. As they ran down the hall and out of the ruins, the Pauli sighs and turns around, walking slowly into the antechamber. It was a large room, so big it could fit an entire two story house inside, yard and all. In the center of the room sat a stone casket, with wisps of green and black smoke flowing off it as some form of dark magic seemed to cling to the air around it. Standing before the coffin was a tall, beautiful Celestian woman with a strangely human, beautiful face, dark grey skin, and long, flowing gray hair. She wore a black, gothic long dress with a large back collar of black lace. The Pauli kneels before her, offering both vials to her humbly* Your Majesty, the final ingredients have arrived.

The Witch Queen: *a smile forms on her perfect lips as she gently bends down so that she might look the Pauli in the eye as she accepts the vials. Her voice is smooth, melodious, cold, and inviting as she speaks* Thank you, my dear Armaros. With this, the newest weapon of the Mystic Vanguard is now complete.~ *she turns around, speaking now to another figure by the coffin* Harkonen-Gamma, is the ritual ready?

Harkonen-Gamma: *floating on the opposite side of the coffin to the queen is a Silvian, its body made from sleek, black metal with a humanoid upper body and two jet-like hover units forming its legs. Its head is sharp, angular, and has a single, blue eye in the very center with no visible mouth. A few whirling, clicking noises escape from the Silvian before it finally speaks* Preparations are indeed complete, Your Majesty. I will be using the same, lost Necromantic spell that gave rise to the first Necrals in order to revive this one. However...I am still amazed that we were able to find such an intact corpse...these creatures are very rare, and their dead are considered illegal to perform Necromantic rituals upon due to the near-scarcity of their race. Still, such a spell will surely yield the desired results. All that we require, Your Majesty, is that your plan to imbue the corpse with curses be executed before the revival process, as he will be cursed himself if he is revived first...

The Witch Queen: *he smile grows as she nods to the Silvian.* I know that, good Harkonan. However, your reminder is appreciated. *she looks down at the corpse in the coffin, her eyes gleaming in the green light* Yes...we went to quite a lot of trouble to get this...but, its finally mine! An intact Nighthalzen corpse! *within the coffin laid the corpse of a male Nighthalzen. The body had cold, pale, almost green skin with black, bruise-like blotches of decayed flesh decorating it. Its jawbone was visible, as well as the sinews and muscles that held its lower jaw in place. On his back, what appeared to be a short, black limb covered in broken, black feathers protruded from the left side of his body, while the right side appeared barren of any protrusions. Upon closer inspection, the tip of the black limb seemed to have a joint exposed, indicating that it was indeed the remains of the Nighthalzen's wing. Its eyes were wide open and dead, rolled to the back of its head as it stared off into the distance. Finally, the Nighthalzen's hair was the color of fine mahogany and was cut into a mowhawk, with the long top strip of hair being braided to make a plated ponytail going back along his head. The Witch Queen then turns to Armaros, holding her hand out to him* A knife, if you please?

Armaros: *the Pauli reaches into his suit pocket, producing a switchblade which he flicks open and hands to the Queen, handle first*

The Witch Queen: *she takes the knife in hand and examines the blade, smiling at her reflection before holding the handle as one would a pen. She then leans down and begins carving runes into the corpse's right arm, starting at his finger tips. After what seemed to be two hours of the Queen carving runes into the dead flesh, she finally stands back up and marvels at her work. the Nighthalzen's entire arm had been covered by rune carvings, the blood from his body refusing to eek out from the wounds due to his lifelessness* And now....let the circle be drawn! *she places the knife on the edge of the coffin for now, her hand then extending to Armaros yet again* Armaros, my brush!

Armaros: *he reaches yet again into his suit pocket, this time producing a wide, thick brush. He then hands it to the Queen calmly*

The Witch Queen: *she takes the brush in hand, setting it next to the knife as she prepares the two vials she had received earlier. She then motions towards the coffin. On-queue, a group of seven cloaked figures step forward and surround the coffin. The Witch Queen begins chanting in a strange, guttural language as she takes the vial of Dragon Scale Dust and sprinkles it over the arm. At the same time, the figures reach into their cloaks and slowly draw short, curved blade. As the Witch Queen continues her chant, she pours the vial of Nighthalzen blood onto the brush and begins painting over the whole arm of the corpse, covering the ruins and the dead flesh in sanguine liquid. The figures then suddenly bring the blades round and stab themselves in the gut, dropping to their knees as they sacrifice themselves. With their last moments of life, they take their free hands and reach to their own wounds, dying their hands red as they begin drawing a circle of runes around the coffin. Finally, with the circle complete, the seven figures lay down, curled and facing towards the coffin in a circle of their own. The runes on the ground begin to glow red as black and red mist seems to flow off of it. The same mist seems to radiate off the corpse's arm as the Witch Queen's chanting becomes louder and more violent. Finally, with a shriek of the final words, she takes the knife and stabs herself in the hand, the blade piercing right through and out the other side. Blood drips off the blade and onto the arm, causing a giant wave of energy to suddenly release as a vast, raging mass of red and black mist suddenly erupts from the coffin, forming thousands of screaming faces that visibly and audibly cry out, almost as if in pain, before collecting and rushing back into the corpse. The Queen grins evilly, slowly drawing the blade from her hand and letting out an audible groan of both pleasure and agony upon the blade's release from her flesh. Armaros immediately steps forward, reaching into his pocket and drawing a purple pocket handkerchief. The Queen holds her injured hand out to him, her eyes not breaking contact with the corpse as he ties the cloth around her hand to stop the bleeding* There...over one thousand Curses, Hexes, and Dark Incantations now dwell within this corpse's right arm...Once he is revived, he will be a true weapon of darkness, death, and pain that we shall unleash upon the pretenders of the Mystic Revolution! *she looks to Harkonen-Gamma, he smile at its peak of excitement* The floor is yours, good Harkonen! Make your Queen proud!~

Harkonen-Gamma: *the Silvian bows its head to the Queen before bringing its metal arms around its body, forming a full circle in the air with them before placing his hands together, as if he was praying. A vast, Necromantic circle made from runes of green, dead light suddenly appears in the air before him. Green and black mist suddenly flows around the center of the circle, forming a vortex. Harkonen then, after chanting for a moment, brings one hand around again and thrusts his palm forward, the mist flowing out and spiraling into the corpse's open mouth, nostrils, and ears. Once all of the mist has entered the corpse, Harkonen stops chanting and brings his hands down, resting them in his lap with the palms up.* It is done....

The Witch Queen: *she leans in close to the corpse's ear, and whispers gently in his ear* Rise up now, my champion...my stalwart shield....my Zeke.

Zeke: *the corpse suddenly gasps, life now coursing through it. In moments, the corpse relaxes and lays still. After many tense, silent seconds pass, the corpse suddenly rises up, standing straight up in the coffin as it stands vertically without bending its legs. The corpse's eyes, now closed, suddenly flash open, revealing two piercing, deathly blue eyes so intense, they seemed to suck all the light from around them in.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/22/2017, 5:18 pm

"Oh, It's a simple game, really." Leo chuckles, skillfully flipping a coin about her fingers. "I'm gon' flip this 'ere coin. Heads I win, Tails ya lose. If ya do, yer gon' buy me lunch." Her tail flicks about deviously, as she walks. "If ya win, I'll buy. Deal?"

Oliver Leo was known all over as 'The Gambler'. She got her start out of a bounty hunting agency, swiftly moving up the ranks for her unmatched luck. Incredibly difficult missions always seemed to go her way, always found a bit 'extra' pay on the jobs, even managed to get laid once or twice because of it. When she started getting incredibly reckless and risking the lives of her partners on numerous occasions, she got booted from the agency and proceeded to work solo... until she was picked up by the company Faith and Luck. Her uncanny luck and horrible gambling addiction made her a great fit.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/23/2017, 1:16 pm

Ingward: *he sighs* I suppose something like this wouldn't hurt. Very well, I'm game. Call it in the air? *as the two walked through the streets of Phage City, Ingward takes in the atmosphere. Downtown Phage City, where most Bounty Hunting offices are, is known for being a rather seedy area. Plenty of scum, but most were smart enough to keep clear of him and Leo. The two had gained quite the reputation working together, and that afforded them the luxury of being able to walk in such a carefree fashion through the winding alleys.* So Leo, I've also been wondering...Now that we can go off-world, are there any bounties close to whatever planet you call home that you might want to take? Call it my curious nature, but I want to know a bit more about you, since we've been working together for a while now. Plus...well, I can't really take you to Paradiso, my home, considering my history with the Faith...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/4/2017, 5:32 pm

"I'm gon' say Heads~" she smirks widely as she flips the coin and catches it, slapping the back of her hand. When she reveals it, it's tails. She chuckles deviously. 

"Looks like yer buyin' me dinner, Ingward!" she tips her hat to him. "Much Obliged~"

If he takes the coin, it's just that; a coin.

(She said 'Heads I win, Tails YOU lose. If you lose, you buy me lunch')
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/4/2017, 6:09 pm

Ingward: *he sighs, hanging his head in defeat* Lovely...*he then reaches into his back coat pocket and pulls out a small change purse, opening in and looking inside before giving another defeated sigh* I'm gonna need to really put some effort into the next bounty, or I might not be able to afford food for a week! I understand the vow of poverty that Priests of the Faith take, but we really need a big score this time...*finally, the two arrive at a large office building in the center of the district, a large sign in front reading "Mosaic Intergalactic Bounty Listings and Claims". As the two walk in, they enter a run down common room, complete with a bar, multiple chairs and tables, a shop for buying weapons, items, and armor, and a large, holographic board listing thousands upon thousands of bounties. Ingward hands Leo his coin purse as he studies the room* Here, go get us some grub. I'll go take a look at the bounty board, to see if there are any good marks off-world.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/9/2017, 11:24 am

Leo chuckles and heads off to grab some food, tossing and catching the coin pouch as she moves. She gets to the counter and leans on it, smirking slightly. 

"Two usuals, Ricardo." she prompts, holding up two fingers.

"Little Ollie!" He laughs. "Have ya come to grace the poker tables in the back?"

"No, not this time." she frowns. "...how high?"

"A couple thousand."

"Oh, s'that all? Ain't really worth m' time then..." she sighs, secretly pickpocketing the person next to her of their wallet with her tail. "Ah well, jus' git me the food, and we'll be off."

"I gotcha, kiddo." He goes off and get their food, while Leo looks back to Ingward to see how he's doing on his end.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/30/2017, 11:01 am

Ingward: *as he stood, looking at the bounty board, he could feel a coldness begin to set into his stomach. The air around him seemed to become silent and still as he reads the bounties. He knew what was coming...another of his "episodes". However, as long as he kept his composure, he knew he could make it through this one. Then it began...in the back of his mind, shallow whispers begin echoing out. He can feel a cold, dark presence behind him, one that only he could feel. As his body tensed, his shoulders becoming pressured by the stress, he could feel fingers gently rest along the sides of his head, pressing and forcing him to look right at the board.*

Barnabas: *floating behind Ingward is a massive, blue-skinned Satyr with sunken, wrinkled flesh and black, sullen sockets with two small, red orbs shining in the center for eyes. He had extremely goat-like facial features, with an elongated mouth and nose and sharp, almost fang-like teeth. He had four large, elegant horns that came in two sets, the first came out from his forehead, curving up and forming long points like the horns of an Ibex. The second came out from the back of his head, curving like the horns of a ram and then rolling back before growing downward, like a double-bladed axe's edges. He wore no clothing, his body muscular and strong, with his upper body a hairless mass of toned muscle and wrinkled, leathery blue flesh and his lower body being covered in long, thick, flowing hair with two cloven hooves for feet. The Satyr leans in, his muzzle gently resting next to Ingward's ear as he spoke softly into the bounty hunter's ear* See something you like?~

Ingward: *he ignores the spectral Satyr, knowing full well that acknowledging him would only be giving him what he wanted, as well as not wanting to look crazy for talking to, from how it would look on the outside, nothing. Barnabas was a curse that Ingward shared with very few...even his partner, Leo, had only a vague idea of Ingward's problems. He had told her, a long while ago, that he suffers from visions and fits, but that was only half the truth...*

Barnabas: *the Satyr smirks and floats up, flipping himself so he was right in front of Ingward's face, smiling as he floated upside-down in front of him, his fingers still gripping Ingward's face* Look at me, Bard. You cannot deny me forever...

Ingward: *he does not answer, still maintaining his composure*

Barnabas: Very well...I can be quite patient, Oh Holy Warrior...But remember, when you are at your darkest, and when your hope is at its bleakest...*he then leans in, mere inches away from Inward's masked face* It will be me who will be your salvation...not your impotent, silent god....Just wait, Pardoner...The call of the Deep Void is one that none can resist....Let it lull you to sleep beneath its gentle, cold embrace....Give in.

Ingward: *his eyes intensify as he feels his body going colder and colder, his shoulders and legs beginning to shake slightly before he speaks under he breath* Never.

Barnabas: *he smirks, floating back into the holographic bounty board and fading away as he does* We shall see...

Ingward: *he lets himself breath easy, his willpower thankfully holding out so that he would not collapse. He returns to perusing the bounties, the cross-shaped object on his back now heavier to him. Finally, he sees a bounty that catches his eye* The Dunkel Brothers...Looks like a promising bounty. *he then looks at the reward, nodding when he reads the amount* Four million Mosaics for both of them...dead or alive. *he reaches up, pinching the hologram between two of his fingers. He then reaches into his coat pocket and produces a strange, flat-screened, phone-like device. This was a Bounty Hunter's most prized possession, their Hunter's Quiver. This device, developed by Phage-Crux LLC, the largest technological conglomerate in Helion, allowed Hunters to obtain bounties, track their partners and their progress, communicate, as well as contact the Mosaic Bounty Offices to turn in bounties. He places the hologram into his Quiver and looks back to the screen, reading over a few more. After taking a few more, he walks back over to the bar, ready to review the bounties with Leo* Alright...I grabbed a few promising Off-World bounties. The ones that drew me the most were these five...*he shows her his Quiver, swiping between the bounties* the Dunkel Brothers. Wanted, Dead or Alive, 2 million Mosaics a head. Apparently, these guys stole some valuable items from Hanwind's branch of the Grand Magic Council...Scale Dust from a Celestial Matron and Pure Nighthalzen blood are two things, but the gravest offense was stolen earlier by them. An intact, complete Nighthalzen corpse, still under the effects of their illusion magic so that it looks like that of another angel-like race. The others are pretty routine...We got two from the Grand Magic Council, one for any members of the Blood Arms that we can find. Sanguine Order Members, apparently they've received potent, highly experimental genetic alterations through the use of Blood Magics, so they can produce ungodly amounts of blood for their own casting. The next one is specifically from Grand Caster Quintus Law. Its for an Apostate known as Alexei the Half-Breed, who's responsible for the deaths of 8 young Warlock trainees. Both are Dead or Alive, both are worth 5 million Mosaics a pop. Next is a bounty from Hope Wake looking for some escaped student. The kid apparently went rogue after he botched a healing spell and it hurt the person he was trying to help. Wanted Alive Only, five hundred thousand Mosaics. Lastly.....its a bounty from the Faith. Apparently, Grand Cardinal Virgilius is still chasing ghosts. Lucia Markov, last of the Markov Dynasty. Wanted Dead or Alive, with a surprising sum of ten million Mosaics for her head. What'cha think? Any of these look like they catch your eye?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/27/2017, 7:38 pm

Leo pulls the screen closer to herself, looking each and every bounty over with great care. Eventually, she looks up and nods, pointing to Alexei's. "This'un first. Five million is a good startin' point. After, I think handlin' lil miss Vampire'll be a cakewalk. If we're still feelin' up t'it, we can wind down with goin' after th' Hope Wake Wuss."

She smirks, satisfied with her planning ahead. Granted, this could all change, but it was rare for.her to formulate plans.

"How's that soundin'?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/28/2017, 1:08 pm

Ingward: Alexei, huh?...This guy is a Half-Demon, like you. That means, wherever he was last, if he used any magic, there will be traces of Inferno left behind. Leo, your Soul Sight will be key in tracking him. Who knows? We may find some other big leads in the meantime...*he shivers slightly to himself, his breathing noticeably a bit more labored than when he went over to the bounty board* Hey, did you order any food yet? I could use something hot...and a bourbon on the rocks, if you don't mind...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/28/2017, 3:31 pm

She eyes him, motioning to the counter where Ricardo was placing their plates of hot food. "Yeah, righ' o'er there." She places a hand to his shoulder. "Ya feelin' aight? Yer lookin' paler than th' moon in th' evenin' sky..." Leo guides him over to the table and sets a drink and his food in front of him.

"Eat up."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/29/2017, 10:33 am

Ingward: *he sits down, reaching to his face and removing his mask. He was surprisingly young, his mid-twenties most likely. However, he had dark circles under his eyes, as if he hadn't slept in weeks. As well, his lips were cracked and wrinkled, like the very life was draining from him. His hair hung loosely around his gaunt face as he took up his knife and fork and began cutting into his food, a Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and cooked carrots with brown sugar and cinnamon. As he ate the steak, small piece by small peace, he finally sighed before answering Leo* I'll be alright. Its just one of my bad days is all. Shouldn't be a problem, though. *he takes his drink in hand and takes a large sip, gasping and setting the glass down hard on the table* First thing we should do is find out information on Alexei. Lets look him up. Guy with a bounty that big is bound to have a record. *he pulls out his Quiver and activates the holo-screen, entering in Alexei's name into the database. In moments, dozens of columns of information spring forth* Says here that he's a former Law Warlock. Apparently, when he was in class at the Law Institute, he absorbed the demon he was working with and became a Half-Demon. The resulting magical backlash of the two becoming one killed 8 other young Law Warlock apprentices, and badly injured many others. He was immediately banished to the streets, and they expected him to die out there....*his brow furrows* How cruel...sounds like an accident, if you ask me. The boy didn't deserve that. Anyway, he instead thrived out on his own, using his powers to attack other, more dangerous Apostate and evil magical organizations. While it has been noted that his actions have saved many lives, he has caused so much irreversible damage to not only populated cities and towns, but also to ancient magical ruins that he has been deemed a threat to the public. Says here...Oh dear. Guy can turn his whole body into Infernal Fire, and is known for extreme physical strength. He has been classified as Extremely Dangerous and should be engaged with caution and never alone. Apparently, he was last seen in two locations. The first, Frostgard. He destroyed an Alfari Ruin that the Sanguine Order was apparently using as a base. There were not only Sanguine Order, but Dread Wake corpses there as well. Whether Alexei was responsible for them or not, however, is still being investigated. *he pauses, taking a few more bites of his steak and another swig of bourbon.* The other place was Planet Avalon. Apparently he was inquiring about Barron Caracticus and his contest for that map of an old Warlock Mausoleum. I hear Caracticus owns a vineyard outside Avalon City, and the contest is supposedly a fighting tournament between treasure hunters, Wake Team members, and other various rogues alike. Think we should check it out? If he's there, we can arrest him immediately, before he hurts any of the other contestants...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/29/2017, 11:05 am

Leo was listening up until the word 'Tournament', as her remaining eye lit up with the devils luck. "Tournament, ya say? How do we git in? What's th' prize pool?" She fired her questions excitedly. No matter what it was, Oliver Leo simply couldn't say no to gambling.

"What was th' rest'o that?"

She digs into her food crunching down on the carrots with her fangs.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/21/2018, 7:40 pm

Ingward: *he sighs, gathering his strength to speak again* The prize pool is a map of some ancient Warlock ruins, from Helion's Lost Age. Apparently, there might be treasure there. Also, says here there is a cash prize of one million Tiles to the grand champion of the tournament. *he looka to Leo, his eyes steely* Remember, Leo...we're after Alexei's bounty. We can't let him hurt anybody else. The minute we see him, we gotta cuff him. *he narrows his gaze slightly* Unless...you think we can win the tournament and take him in as well?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/23/2018, 9:39 pm

Name: Oliver Leo
Ability: Super Luck

Leo's grin widens and she inserts a toothpick between her fangs. Was Ingward really asking her about placing their bets on a tournament? Did he forget he was talking to?

"Lookie here, bud. I'm all about winnin'. I say we go enterin' th' tourney and baggin' us an ol' criminal and some funds! It's win win!" She pulls Ingward close to her side, putting her arm around him and waving her other hand in front of her. "Money, baggin' th' baddies, word of our work gettin' out? Gettin' hired by er'ryone; especially the rich folk??" her eyes become tiles as she imagines just bathing in the currency.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down