NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty

Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales

Post by Zazul 10/3/2016, 1:00 am

~The Mosaic Cloud, year XXXX, the Mystic Revolution, Law's Chokehold~

*within the great black city of Law's Chokehold sits the greatest institute for the Demonic Arts, the Law Institute. Within its walls, the Law Warlock Clan trains its members to master the Demonic Arts for the betterment of the Iciaurian Crown as well as the Mosaic Cloud. On this day, the young members of the Law Clan attend their first class, or as the Warlocks call it, their Attuning. During the Attuning ceremony, the young Law Warlocks are placed before a Demon, and depending on how a powerful artifact known as an Attuning Crystal reacts, that child is then placed in that specific Art category to train. As the young Skunks and Hybrids of the Law Clan lined up deep within the black main halls of the Law Institute, the room was lit by the glow of a vast, green diamond wreathed in green flame from Inferno, the Demonic Realm that the Law Clan drew their strength from. Standing before the crystal was a tall, lean Iciaurian Skunk with black, shaggy fur covering his entire body. Though he appeared strong as an ox, it was clear this skunk had seen more than a few hundred winters...This was the immortal patriarch of the Law Clan, Quintus Law, the Grand Caster. He wore long, flowing black robes that seemed to be made of a thick mesh, and atop his head sat a large, broad-rimmed witch's hat with a long, zigzagging point. The children of the Law Clan would step up before the Patriarch, and he would then conjure an Infernal Demon and use its power to divine the child's potential. One such child, who was just stepping up to the crystal, appeared to be a hybrid of a cat and a skunk. He had shaggy grey fur and his hair was pulled back into a bun of cornrows. His eyes were a bright emerald green, and he wore the traditional black robe garb of the Law Clan. As the child meekly stepped forward, he knelt before Quintus and the crystal. As Quintus looked down at the boy, he narrowed his eyes, as if the boy's meek personality was a sad sight he saw all too often. He spoke, his voice booming throughout the hall*

Quintus: State your name, boy...

Child: *the boy closed his eyes as he spoke, practically yelling out his name out of nervousness* A-Alexei Law, sir!

Quintus: *he sighs, holding one finger up as a Demonic Seal formed above his head. Suddenly, a figure wreathed in flame slowly begins to emerge from the seal as the being looks down at the now terrified Alexei, Quintus clears his throat before speaking* Flames of Inferno, reveal this child's potential! *suddenly, the creature screams as his essence is used to power the spell, green flames suddenly surrounding Alexei and engulfing him as Quintus read the fires. The boy screamed in fear, many of the children also appearing equally harrowed by the sight* I see....So, you have a talent for Demonic Synchronization....*he then snaps his hand in front of him, the flames disappearing* All and all, nothing too special...However, even the meekest Warlock has some use...good luck, boy....

Alexei: *he looks up at Quintus, his eyes alight with the fire of the gem before him.*

~One week later~

Alexei: *he is standing inside of a large, glowing spell seal surrounded by a large group of fellow students at the Law Institute, the class on Demonic Synchronization taking place in a large, square room of black tile lit by green flamed torches covering the walls. As the group chants their Summoning Spell in order to summon a Demon for Alexei to Synchronize with, his Instructor stands ready, watching warily. Soon, the seal begins emitting the green flames of Inferno, and out steps a large, hulking being made of green fire, its eyes appearing as two orbs of green hellfire. Alexei takes a deep breath and begins chanting. Suddenly, the demon is pulled towards Alexei and collides with the boy, absorbing into his chest. As the fire suddenly begins to swirl and shift around Alexei, he feels a deep burning suddenly rush through his body, as if his muscles were burning up. However, instead of crying out, all he can do is silently scream as hellfire erupts from his mouth and eyes. All at once, his emerald eyes shift and change to become slits, like a reptile's. His fur grows longer and shaggier, and he can feel his teeth growing sharper as his nails slowly thicken and become more like claws. Soon, the burning subsides and Alexei drops to the ground, panting as he looks at his now strong, pulsing hand that seems to glow with green fire visible in his veins. As the glow dies down, he looks up, eager to see if he had done the Synchronization correctly. However, what greeted him was not looks of approval, but horror from his fellow students. Some where whispering, others just stood in shock. However...one word stood out among the whispers..."Absorbed"....Somehow, Alexei had Absorbed the demon instead of Synchronizing with it. The Instructor immediately holds his hand out as a black metal long sword wreathed in green flame forms. He walks towards Alexei and reaches out, his hand moving towards Alexei's face as his world went black.*

~Twelve years later, Frostgard, Skaldkelg City~

*On the frozen planet of Frostgard in the Helion System, deep in the southwestern corner of Mosaic, sat the vast city of Skaldkelg, build countless centuries ago by the fierce Jotun race of Frostgard. Skaldkelg was a vast city made from hardened ice and carved by hand over the course of history. In recent times, the Helion Axis, in order to preserve this amazing example of beauty and history, have established vast, dish-like platforms to fly above the city so as to not damage the structures but maintain some form of modern influence. Passage to the city below ran via shuttle ships that would land on specifically-crafted Ice Docks on rooftops below. Within the icy alleyways, the sound of something being hit with great brute force echoes out. As the sounds became louder and louder, it is revealed that a man in a red, sanguine cloak is being beaten by what appears to be some anthromorphic, beastial being with shaggy, gray fur, a long Dreadlocked ponytail that started in a bun, and glowing fists that appeared to be coated in green flames and light. The being finally throws the cloaked man down the alley and into a wall, letting him slide down the wall and slump against it as the being walked towards him.*

Sanguine Peon: *he coughs violently and struggles to look up at the being that was previously thrashing him* W-what the hell...You ain't one of those Wake members.....What are you?!

Alexei: *the being steps fully into view, revealing himself completely. He appeared well-toned, but carried himself with a slouch-like hunch, like a fighting dog. He stood easily at 5'11 standing straight up, but in his slouch he appeared more 5'10. He wore an old, beat up bomber jacket with a thin, gray hoodie underneath, as well as a torn and grungy pair of jeans. His feet were beat up, dirty, and completely bare. His nails had grown into strong, talon-like points and his feet had grown rough and strong, as tough as any boot. Now 22, Alexei had grown by traveling from city to city, planet to planet, doing what he could when he could. Yes, Mystic Justice was handled by the Wake Teams of the Magic Schools, but those were just three groups, and Mosaic was vast....not all trouble got solved by the Registered Champions. Upon his banishment from Law's Chokehold when he was just a boy, Alexei had been branded an Apostate, or Rogue Mage. Because of this, he could be targeted and killed by the Celestial Faith simply for looking at them the wrong way, and he was also under the scrutiny of any who believed the talk that all Apostates were evil Mages. Alexei was not evil, and he knew this. When he arrived in the city, he had heard that a popular blood cult known as the Sanguine Order had been kidnapping Apostates as well as homeless citizens in the dead of night. There had even been minor reports of people going missing, meaning they may be taking random people off the sidewalks as well now. Alexei only wanted one thing...to use his powers to help people. Because of this, he knew the best way here would be to find out where the people were being kept. He grabbed the peon and hurls him up against the wall, his fist igniting with green flame as his eyes seem to give off the same energy* I'm going to ask you one last time....where are you keeping the people you're kidnapping? If you don't tell me, I'm going to punch you...right up against this wall...one thousand more times. Do you understand?

Sanguine Peon: *the man's eyes widen and he comically begins balling* P-Please! You already hit me so many times that I was actually lifting off the ground! Please, no more! I'll tell yoooooouuu!!!! They're being kept in some ancient Alfari Ruins , outside the city about two miles! Its buried inside a glacier! B-but they were able to Jinx a large Magma Drake to guard the entraaaaance! That's all I know! Now, pleeeeeaaaaase! Let me goooooooo!

Alexei: *he sighs and drops the man, turning around and walking away as he speaks* Get off this planet, go hide yourself somewhere, and never come back to that cult again...if I ever catch you doing this again, I won't be so lenient....*he then goes to look back, only to find the man leaping at him with a blade made from his own blood formed on his forearm and poised to try and attack him* Huh?!

Sanguine Peon: GAAAAAHAHAHAHA! IDIOT! DIE!

Alexei: *as the peon attempts to cut him, Alexei growls and brings his arm up, grabbing the Peon by the arm and blocking the attack right as the blade was about to slice him.* I tried to be nice....*he clenches his free hand, green fire suddenly erupting out and coating both his hands and forearms. He then growls and, in what seems to be an instantaneous flash, lands a punch right into the man's face. As the peon reels back in pain, Alexei lets go and lays another punch with his opposite hand. After those two quick jabs, he then snarls and unleashes a barrage of sharp, flaming punches that seem to snap like a firecracker with each impact. After a solid minute of mercilessly beating the Peon into the ground, literally, Alexei storms out of the alley, draping his Dreadtail over his left shoulder and pulling his hood up over his head as he walked out of the alley* Alright....If the Sanguine Order doesn't find out about their guy getting beaten, they will soon....gotta go find those people. *he begins making his way towards the city gates to the north. He knew he had to hurry, he had heard horrible rumors about what the Sanguine Order did to those they abducted....*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales Empty Re: Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales

Post by Maxwell 10/3/2016, 6:15 pm

---Somewhere within the Alfair Ruins---

From the corner of the darkened cell, a pair of eyes burn with hatred. Her ragged breath could be seen by the mist from her mouth as she waits patiently for the next person to be tossed into her cell. Her gaze shifts to the two dead bodies that lay in the center. The cold kept her drowsy, but even when sluggish, Lucia was dangerous. 

She jumped slightly as she heard chittering coming from the sleeve of her Kimono. The girl looked down into the eyes of an otter and sighed. Ever so gently, she pet it's head.

"You must remain silent and hidden, Soren. Without you, I'm almost powerless." She whispered. It chittered once more before crawling back into her sleeve and curling up to sleep. She went back to staring from the corner, making the guard across the hall from her a bit uneasy. He smacked the bars in attempt to spook her, but all it got him was a face to face with the girl. 

Lucia stood at the bars immediately, staring him down, her grip tight on his arm. He couldn't pull away and her claws were digging into his arm.

"I... want... out." she snarls.

"Sorry kiddo, no can do." he rips his arm free, her claws tearing gashes into his flesh. "Get some restraints on this one!" as several others come in. She manages to lick the blood from her nails before her arms are chained to the floor. "Increase security on her too. She's pretty dangerous." 

"You know..." She whispers. "I dont need my arms to deal with you..."

Her statement equaled the butt of a rifle getting smashed into her face. Blood trickled down the right side of her face.

All she does is grin now.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/4/2016, 12:28 am

~The Alfari Ruins, Prison Cell~

???: You see, this is why I hate Frostgard...*the voice that spoke was smooth, but had an edge of anger to it. The voice belonged to a young man, now making his way down the stairs. He appeared to be a Celestian Hybrid, as his skin was a solid, dark crimson color, and mono-colored skin was a trait of Celestian Hybrids. He had sharp, handsome features to his face, which happened to be surrounded by crimson scales. What appeared to be his hair was a plume of short, bright red feathers that had been gelled into a short mowhawk. Wearing only a black leather vest, simple jeans, and spurred motorcycle boots, the Hybrid appeared no older than 24. His eyes wandered, looking at the scene before him* The people are all obnoxious barbarians...On top of that, what with all the Blood Mages on this planet being part of the Alfar-Sanguini Courts, you can't find any other Apostate Blood Mages anywhere! So, we gotta resort to hiring Non-Mage mercenaries for extra muscle...*he walks casually with his hands in his pockets before kicking one of the chairs out from a nearby desk and sitting in it all in one swoop. Whoever he was, it was clear he was good with his legs.* Now then, you! *he points at one of the guards* Worthless lackey B! Why is it that it takes more than two of you to hold down this Dhampir scum? I mean, really! We starved her for days! Those corpses have been there longer than half the people in this room have worked for us!

Guard: B-Boss Shuriken, Sir! Everything is now under control!

Shuriken: *he looks at the chains and gives a skeptical sigh* Well, I guess she MIGHT be useful...You'd make a lovely thrall, girl...After all, the Sanguine Order is going to war soon, and we need all the cannon fodder we can get! After all, only way the Three Schools are gonna fall is if we hurl plenty of bodies at them! *as he spoke, a man in what appeared to be a plague doctor outfit that seemed to be all one suit with no openings at all casually leans against the wall near the entrance to the prison section of the ruins* Hey, Doctor! How long do you think it would take to jinx this one?

Doctor: *the plague doctor looks up, the glass circles that formed the eyes of his mask gleaming in the light* Forgive my glibness, Sir Shuriken, but were you not ordered by Sage Vulkan to report to our Iciaura compound to assist with operations there? Leave the workings of this compound to me, sir...You know I have always served you and the Blood Sages without fail...

Shuriken: *he groans and rolls his eyes* Fine...Always all about business, Doc? *he stands up and starts walking, glancing at Lucia one last time and cracking a sinister grin* Don't you worry...the Doc here is a professional...the first ever Wondermold Blood Mage! Only problem, since he turned his whole body to blood, he can't change back...but that suit there, keeps him together and amplifies his abilities. When he sees fit, that living conduit of Blood Magic there is gonna jinx your brain sooooo bad, you won't even be able to tell your fingers from food...Have fun!~ *he laughs loudly before walking up the stairs, closing the door loudly as he leaves*

Doctor: *he begins walking towards the cell, his lenses glaring menacingly as he walks slowly* Greetings to you, my new friend...I am Doctor Enrico DePurari, and I will be your new physician...*he stops in front of the cell, keeping just a few inches from the bars* I hope you enjoy your stay...It will be the last thing you consciously experience. *with that, he bows slightly and takes his leave, the guards following him as they leave the girl to the silence.*

###: *suddenly, Lucia hears what sounds like a pebble hitting the ground. In the corner of the cell, what appears to be a silver puzzle piece sits and shimmers silently. More sounds begin to echo out as more pieces suddenly start to fall from the walls, sliding along the floor ominously as they collect in the corner and form what appears to be a silver, glowing, knight-like robotic figure with a large, shimmering silver sphere surrounded by a two crossing gears. The being's eyes glow brightly once before a hollow, cold voice enters Lucia's mind* As the moment approaches, look to the sky, for your salvation will be wreathed in Infernal Flame...

~the outskirts of the Alfari Ruins, near the entrance~

Alexei: *his eyes glow with Infernal energy as he looks the glacier up and down. Using what he had gained from the Infernal he had absorbed, Alexei had gained the demonic ability to detect souls, and see them as well as the flow of magical energy through a structure. A pseudo-infrared vision that he found quite handy sometimes. From what he could see, the Blood Mage earlier was honest. There was indeed a large Magma Drake's soul inside of a large cavern at the entrance to the ruin. Beyond that, countless souls in cells, with a many Non-Mage mercenaries as well as a few Blood Mages within the winding compound. Well, he made it this far....However, something was off. In one of the cells, he could see a strange, bright soul as well as what appeared to be a large, blurring ripple in the area in the corner of that same cell. There was definitely something up in there, and he needed to find out....*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/4/2016, 1:19 am

Lucia stares at Shuriken as he left, snarling at the doctor. Now left alone with her thoughts... But not for long as the puzzle pieces fell. The Dhampir blinked at the voice in her head.

Her vision blurred slightly, hunger gnawing at her. She turned her gaze slowly to the glowing sliver.

"Who... Are you..."

Lucia blinked several times, trying to fight the rising feeling. Her teeth hurt and her body was numb. The feeling was starting to become too much.

With a savage roar, she ripped up the chain's straight from the ground. Red eyes and hungry, she broke through the cell door and started down the hall, the chain's still around her arms and now weaponized.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/5/2016, 1:49 am

~Alexei~

Alexei: *as he walks into the vast cavern that housed the entrance to the ruins, he could feel the heat rising in the room as an orange glow began to shine from a tunnel in the wall. Suddenly, a large, gecko-like dragon with two orbs of fire for eyes, a vast mouth, and stone scales erupts out from the tunnel, spewing lava as it bellowed and thrashed about. Alexei's eyes focus in and he growls deep* Yep...big, ugly, and all hot air....*infernal fire surges forward on his fists as he lowers himself, the Magma Drake responding by rumbling deep and taking a low, hostile stance in turn. The two begin to circle each other, until finally the Drake roars and unleashes a massive surge of flames forward. Alexei steps in and pushes the flames with his hands, his body and clothes miraculously unharmed by the flames* Best part about being half-Infernal...*his eyes glow bright green as demonic fire surges forth all around his body, like an aura* I'm fireproof! *he steps forward and begins pushing his way through the surge of flames, slowly getting closer and closer to the Drake*

~Blood Mage Compound~

Blood Peon: *one of the Blood Mages sits in a room filled with Image Crystals, projecting what was happening in every room in the compound. As he watches the feed for anything, he sees Lucia rip her way out of her cell and start running down the halls. At the same time, he then sees Alexei ripping through the Magma Drake's flame breath. The Peon looks on in horror, not taking his eyes off the crystals as he slits his own wrist and summons an orb of blood. After reciting an incantation and saying the name of the Commander, Shuriken, half of the orb turns to mist and rushes out of the room while the other half forms what appears to be an image screen.*

Shuriken: *he and the Doctor are walking through the halls towards the transport room, discussing their next move* Anyway, like you said, I need to get to Iciaura. We've begun operations there, and the Blood Sages request that I supervise the efforts there. Currently, the Master's Apprentices still search for the Beasts, but it will not be long until they find them...*suddenly, a mist of blood rushes up to Shuriken and forms a screen-like wall of blood. The image of a Security Peon appears, and the Peon looks rather distressed* What is it?! Can't you see I'm busy?

Peon: Sir....Security breach!

Shuriken: *his eyes widen in anger* WHAT?! HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?! WE WENT FROM ZERO TO S#%& IN THREE SECOND!

Doctor: Indeed! What is going on?!

Peon: We have some kind of strong Warlock or something attacking the Magma Drake and walking through its flame breath like a warm breeze! Also, the Dhampir has escaped from her cell! She is heading your way, sir!

Shuriken: *he growls deep in frustration and looks back towards the cells* Doctor! Deal with that Warlock out front, and make him suffer! I'll deal with the Dhampir...myself. *he crouches and hops up, using the spurs on his boots to cut the backs of his legs as blood flows out and forms two wheels under his feet. The wheels begin spinning and spinning, until they suddenly light up with crimson fire. Shuriken smiles, riding high on the wheels as he suddenly laughs out and blasts forward, skating on the flaming wheels of blood as he dashes to meet Lucia head-on*

Doctor: *his lenses glare slightly as he chuckles* Very well, Commander...*he gestures to his Non-Mage mercenaries* You four, with me. We'll go and meet this Warlock as soon as the Drake business has concluded. Be warned, this may be a member of one of the Wake Teams....Show no mercy. *he and the Mercenaries walk down the hall briskly, moving to intercept Alexei.*

Shuriken: *as he glides down the hall, he finally sees Lucia approaching and brings his hands to him mouth. He bites down hard on his hands, right between is thumbs and index finger. A torrent of blood suddenly swirls out and forms a vast wheel of fire the size of a Monster Truck wheel. The flame wheel shoots off right at Lucia, ripping the ground beneath it apart and burning the very stone on the walls with its heat*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/6/2016, 9:07 pm

Lucia moves her arms, digging the chain's into the walls of the hallway in the shape of an X. Her wrists burn and she grits her teeth as she enforces them with Spiritual energy to bounce the flame wheel back. The scent of blood was heavy in the air, making Lucia's senses go wild.

Soren snuffled at her ear from the collar of her kimono. She looked at him and smiled through her rage.

"No, Soren. Not here. Its too dangerous for you."

The otter slipped back into her kimono, poking his head out of the boobline.

Lucia turned her full attention to Shuriken and frowned. Her eyes dark with rage and hunger. She looked kinda pretty in the light of her spiritual energy.

"Come at me, dearie~"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/9/2016, 10:51 am

~Lucia vs. Shuriken~

Shuriken: *he grins and leaps off the wheels he was riding, flipping forward as he lays a front kick into the large wheel flying back at him. He flies through the flames and lands perfectly in a crouch, his hands in his pockets as he slowly rises up. Behind him, a raging inferno of blood fire burned as it casts a shadow around him* Oh? You thirsty? Careful....*blood flows out from his ankles as he holds his hands out, the blood flowing into his hands and forming two spears of hardened blood, the tips suddenly lighting ablaze as he steps forward. After two steps, he runs forward and leaps up, forming two more Flame Blood Wheels beneath his feet as he charges forward* YOU MIGHT FIND MY BLOOD A BIT SPICY! *he spins both spears in his hands as he bears down on Lucia, swinging the spears as he moves to dash around her*

~Alexei~

*as Alexei stands over the Magma Drake, having pummeled the beast's head to near-powder, he suddenly hears a sharp clicking sound as he glances over in time to see three red dot beams fly out and lock onto him*

Doctor: Open fire!

Alexei: *as a hail of bullets flew out at him, he roars and thrusts his hand forward, shooting out a jet of green Infernal flame. The fires intercept the bullets, reducing them to cinder as the Mercenaries all scramble to avoid the flames. The Doctor, however, stands perfectly still as the flames blast, mere inches from his body.*

Doctor: *his lenses glow green in the light of the flames as he chuckles* I see...you are no member of any Wake group. This isn't normal Warlock arts....You must be an Apostate. I take it a friend of your's is among out prisoners?

Alexei: *he growls, refusing to answer as his eyes glow green, darting around as he locates the souls of the Mercenaries* And these men are just normal people...you're one of the only Mages here!

Doctor: How can you tell, my friend? I must say, I am intrigued...*he steps forward, disregarding the flames as he does so. He then undoes a small clasp on his glove, opening a small portion of it. Out from the opening slinks what appears to be gel-like blood. It suddenly hardens and spikes out, forming a feathered claw on the Doctor's arm. Alexei ceases his flame attack and growls at this new foe, his hands igniting as he prepares to fight. However, the Doctor stops a few feet from Alexei and then swipes his hand to the left, the sounds of three sharp blood feathers flying out and meeting flesh as one of the Mercenaries manages to get out a weak death rattle* There now...they would have only gotten in the way...

Alexei: *his eyes widen with anger as he growls at the Doctor* How could you?...They were your comrades!

Doctor: *he scoffs* Comrades? They were merely hired help, disposable as a plastic fork. However, they do have their uses, even if they are dead....what appear to be three small streams of blood start to flow along the ground climbing to the Doctor and fusing with his Blood Claw. His body begins to bulge and grow, the sound of his Plague Doctor outfit shredding echoing out as his other arm rips open and transforms into a second claw, his neck swelling up and his legs contorting and reforming as he transforms. Before Alexei's eyes, the Doctor becomes a vast, horrible, crow-like humanoid beast made from gel-like blood, a tattered top hat and white plague doctor mask adorning its head and the tattered remains of his outfit clinging loosely to his body* Now then, shall we start the procedure?!

Alexei: *he crouches low, his hair standing on end as his eyes glow bright and the fires on his fists burn hotter* COME ON, THEN!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/12/2016, 8:36 am

With a yell, Lucia rips the chains from the wall, pulling chunks of building into the hall between herself and Shuriken. She then swings the left one at the blood mage, the steel chain bright with Spiritual energy. Her arm started trembling, a look of great pain crossing her face.

Somehow, she manages to wrap the chain around his ankle. Soren scurried out of her kimono, up the chain, and up Shuriken's body to his shoulder with something in it's mouth. The otter sticks the spell tag to Shuriken's cheek before scurrying back off to it's master.

"Explode!" Lucia shouted, igniting the spell tag with a white fire. She felt Soren crawl back into her sleeve, but she remained focused on her opponent.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/12/2016, 5:10 pm

~Lucia vs. Shuriken~

Shuriken: *before he could even react, the explosion rips into his face as he is flung, crashing hard into a wall as half of his face sizzles with agonizing pain, He curses loudly, holding the smoking side of his burned face as he glares murderous daggers at Lucia. The half of his face which the tag had destroyed was a twisted ruin, the cheek torn to the point that his gums and teeth were visible. Blood steamed as it spilled out from between his teeth, his wounded eye completely red from the popped blood vessels caused by the wound. He snarled in pain as he slowly began to rise to his feet, the pool of blood beneath his feet suddenly swirling up around him as it lit ablaze with red flame, creating a crimson inferno around the now enraged Blood Mage* Why you arrogant little bitch....SCREW KEEPING YOU ALIVE! I'M GOING TO BURN THAT PRETTY LITTLE BODY OF YOURS UNTIL YOU'RE UNRECOGNIZABLE! *he roars the flames exploding around him as he forms two large wheels of blood flame around his wrists, pushing forward and launching both rings at Lucia*

~Alexei vs. The Doctor~

Alexei: *the sounds of Alexei's fists colliding with the Doctor's claws over and over could be heard all throughout the compound, sounding like a hail of cannon fire as they traded rapid, explosive blows. The Doctor let out a baleful caw as he raked at Alexei's head, attempting to decapitate him with a knife hand. Alexei manages to duck under the attack and brings both hands back, launching them forward and ramming two, flaming palms into The Doctor's chest. His body trembles, like gelatin, absorbing the damage as he is sent sliding back. The Doctor then begins chuckling, the wounds sizzling as the heal themselves, His lenses, the right one now cracked, gleam in the light as his chuckling gets louder* No way...I put enough force to break an entire building behind that blow...

Doctor: *he holds his arms out mockingly* I'm a viscus life-form! Physical attacks are nothing to me! However...I've never encountered a being that was capable of reacting to my claws like that...in my Viscus form, I am capable of moving with .00000000000001 micrometer precision, the speed needed for such being beyond something physical's capabilities...you hands, they're MADE of that Infernal Fire, and can be made into "Hard Fire", that being the only way I could possibly describe it...only an Infernal Demon is capable of such a thing. I'll ask again, out of curiosity....what are you, boy? Answer, and it may buy you a few more moments of precious life....

Alexei: *he remains quiet, sighing before finally answering* I'm just a guy trying to do the right thing. There, you happy?

Doctor: *the Doctor's arm's fall limp and the room becomes awkwardly quiet. After a few passing moments, the Doctor suddenly dashes at Alexei, catching him off guard and grabbing him by the dreadlocks as he flies at breakneck speeds at the cavern walls, slamming Alexei into them so hard that a crater forms on impact* DON'T MESS WITH ME, YOU FREAK! *all Alexei can do is grunt in pain before The Doctor takes his arm and whips him, flinging him like a fastball right back down to the floor. The Doctor then dashes off the wall and flies right at Alexei, crushing him into the ground with a painful knee to the gut as soon as Alexei hits the floor. The Doctor then brings his hands back and begins jabbing Alexei with his claws, slicing him mercilessly all over his body as he caws and roars in anger* I TOLD YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE, NOT GIVE ME SOME BULL ANSWER AS TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING! I CAN SEE IT PLAIN AS DAY! YOU'RE SOME HALF-BREED INFERNAL FREAK! NO WONDER YOU'RE AN APOSTATE! NO CLAN, SCHOOL, OR MAGE'S ORGANIZATION WOULD EVER TAKE IN SOMEONE LIKE YOU! JUST DO MOSAIC A FAVOR.....*he brings his claw back for one last, finishing blow* JUST UP AND DIE ALREADY!

Alexei: *as the blow closes in, aimed for Alexei's eye, he couldn't help but feel something consuming what normally would have been a sense of fear...this was a feeling that would take over whenever Alexei was placed in a situation where death was the most imminent. Heat began to build up in his gut, as time seemed to slow around him. At first, he thought he was going to scream in fear. But, as his vision turned green and blurred, he could feel heat beginning to course throughout his body. Soon, that fear was replaced by a feeling of unbridled rage...and all he could do was just let it out. In a flash, an explosion of Infernal flame erupts from his body, flinging The Doctor off his body as Alexei is engulfed in flame. The Doctor lands, sliding back and using his claws to stop himself by raking the ground. He watched, amazed, as Alexei rises from the inferno, his Bomber Jacket and Hoodie now burned away to reveal his fur covered in black, rune-like patterns along the creases of his body where his muscles formed. His fur seemed to stand on end, his body glowing green beneath it as he glares at the Doctor, his entire arms now formed into two limbs of pure, infernal fire*

~Outside the Ruins~

*in the snow, a single, silver metal boot crunches into the cold. Before that boot, the being that had appeared earlier before Lucia was sitting, pointing towards the Alfari Ruins. The voice that belonged to the person who's boot was in sight was light-hearted and fun, with a slight metallic ring to it*

???: They're in there, huh, and you said there are only three of them, Logius?

Logius: *the being nods, not speaking*

???: *the man sighs, walking towards the ruins as his body comes into full view. His entire form is covered in what appears to be silver armor, and a large, spiky, white mane of hair grows out from the back of his head. The being was small in stature, easily 5'7 with a skinny yet athletic build.* Alright, if Dad says we need 'em...

Last edited by Zazul on 1/11/2017, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/2/2016, 5:02 pm

"Soren! Get out of here! Find help!" Lucia shouted, her otter skittering out from her clothes and disappeared down the hall. 

The flame rings slammed into her frame, and she let out a pained snarl, skidding across the ground into the wall. Without Her companion, her magic was unusable, and her strength was starting to waver. Lucia looked up at her assailant with her heterochromatic eyes, giving him a look of dying mercy. In her condition, she wouldn't last too much longer. 

The otter moved quickly down the hallway, staying just in the shadows as to not be seen. Soren looked around, trying to find a friendly aura to help his master out.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/3/2016, 6:43 pm

~Shuriken Vs. Lucia~

Shuriken: *a twisted, angered, and evilly amused grin forms on Shuriken's mutilated face as he slowly walks towards Lucia, another spear of flaming blood forming in his hand as he stands above the Dhampir. As he brings the spear back, he howls with evil delight as he plunges forward. However, he stops just short as he is about to skewer her, the sound of a cell phone ringing suddenly cutting into the battle. Shuriken growls, visibly annoyed as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a red flip phone, flipping it open and bringing it to his ear* This had better be good....

???: *the voice that responded was masculine, with a ring of bravado and etiquette to its sound. The way the man over the phone spoke, he even had a lingering, almost beast-like purr to his tone* Well now, I believe that should be my line, dear Shuriken!~

Shuriken: *his eyes suddenly lose their rage, replaced with what seemed to be a slowly-dawning terror. Finally, Shuriken swallows hard, dropping his spear* You....Is Lady Grimoire there as well?

???: *the man cackles, his voice clearly audible through the phone* AHAHAHAHAHA Aaaaaaaah....She is, but she's a tad preoccupied at the moment...she asked me to call in for her and check on you. So tell me, dear Shuriken...*the man's voice loses its bravado and becomes chillingly flat* Why are you not on Iciaura and why have we not heard back from The Doctor yet? Remember, Shuriken...I can tell when you're lying to me.

Shuriken: *he swallows hard again before shakily answering* There has been a slight situation....The Doctor is dealing with an intruder, one strong enough to kill the Magma Drake that we jinxed....I was just dealing with an escaped prisoner. She...proved stronger than we gave her credit for initially. However, I have her on her knees, and death will soon claim her, Lord Irituum....

Irituum: *the voice goes quiet for a short while before suddenly bursting out into manic, humorous laughter.* Oh, Grimmy! You really need to hear this! Hold on! *his voice directs back to Shuriken, maintaining its amusement, but keeping a cold, threatening bite* Don't hang up. *the voice trails off. For a few tense moments, Shuriken stands there, unable to move as he and Lucia maintain a visual deadlock. Neither moved even an inch. Soon, the voice identified as Irituum returns, with an eerily playful ring to his already proud tone* Oooooooooh, Shurikeeeeeeeeeen?~ Still there?~

Shuriken: *he sighs before answering* Y-Yes...

Irituum: Hehehehehehe....You don't want to be. Grimmy had the most DELICIOUS idea just now! You see....she's very displeased with your poor management of the situation, however she sees this as an...amusing opportunity....Grimmy's sending you a Blood Fiend...it will be there, via Mystic Warp, in preciselyyyyyyy....46 seconds!~ That gives you just enough time to, how do you kids say it, "Get out of dodge"?~ GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *after laughing, his voice becomes chillingly quiet* Good luck, have fun...~

Shuriken: *upon hearing Irituum hang up on his end, Shuriken's eyes become desolate as he drop the phone, stepping back slowly as he looks directly at Lucia, forlorn dread painting his face* We're all going to die.

~Alexei vs. The Doctor~

Alexei: *he roars, green flame erupting around him like a burning aura as he dashes forward and lays a single fist into the Doctor's cheek. In that instant, the impact from three more punches suddenly hits the Doctor's head at the exact same time as Alexei's first punch. The white mask on the Doctor's face cracks as he launches into the cavern wall, his body near-buried in a crater.*

Doctor: *despite being liquid, he could feel the Infernal flames burning away at his form where Alexei had punched him. It was then that he realized just what Alexei was* Wait...you're not just some Half-Breed....This is...this is REAL Infernal fire! You ARE an Infernal!

Alexei: *he brings his hands to ready, moving his left hand in a crescent arc above his head while his right hand moves in a crescent arc near his waist.* Oh flames of the Inferno, Flames of Suffering and Flames of Anguish, come together in your ever-turning cycle of pain....*two orbs of fire form in Alexei's hands, the energy building as he snarls. He could feel all his pain, his rage, his frustration, all forming into these orbs. After letting out a final roar, he brings his hands back and combines the orbs before thrusting his hands forward at the Doctor* INFERNAL HELIX! *the blast fires out from Alexei's hands in the form of a powerful, spiraling helix of energy that spins as it cuts through the air itself, bearing down on the Doctor with all its might*

Doctor: *the Helix hits him square in the chest, boring straight through the Doctor. He lights ablaze right where the helix lands, his body suddenly bubbling and violently roiling as he feels the Infernal fire eat away at his being. He screams out, his cries of agony in a high-pitch as his very being burns away. Within moments, all that remains of the Doctor being a white mask, burned and lying on the ground.*

Alexei: *he sighs, his body returning to normal as he staggers slightly. Using that much energy at once was taxing, and Infernal Magic itself was difficult for him despite being an Infernal. He slowly staggers through the entryway, making his way through the halls, unknowingly heading towards the frightened Soren*

~Mystic Warp station~

*within the Compound, the Blood Mages had set up a Mystic Warp station, a large cluster of crystal pads inscribed with archaic runes, each pad leading to a different planet. After a bright, red flash of light emanates from the rightmost pad, the room suddenly becomes filled with what can only be described as a swirling, violent, torrential storm of blood. Two red, menacing eyes emerge within the storm, followed by a howling roar so powerful, it shook the entire compound as the sound pierced through the walls and echoed out into the hallways. Within moments, the creature within the storm busts the door off its hinges, flinging it into the opposite wall as it rushes out and dashes down the halls, hungry for more blood and more death.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/4/2016, 6:49 pm

Lucia weakly stands up, breathing heavily. Without her companion, she was all but powerless. She sighs heavily staggering over, handing him something, then shooing Shuriken off.

"Go... Get out of here. A-apply the tag to your face and it'll repair the damage..." She looks a bit saddened. "It's seems you're actually n-needed elsewhere..." Lucia turns and heads down the hall, stopping for a few seconds to cough up a bit of blood. "I do hope we m-meet again..." The dhampir give a weak smile over her shoulder at him before continuing.

Soren raced up and down the halls, his spirit heart pounding. He saw a figure slowly approaching, and ran for it. The otter climbed up Alexei's leg, then arm, up to his shoulder, snuffling his cheek in relief.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/5/2016, 5:28 pm

~Lucia vs. Shuriken~

Shuriken: *he looks at the tag in utter bewilderment. This prisoner, who he was going to gore just a second ago, was giving him something to heal the damage he had taken? This, along with the events that had just taken place, had Shuriken's mind whirling. However, he knew this....if she could do all of this with such minimal energy, then there might be a shot...growling, he suddenly moves forward, taking Lucia's arm around his shoulder as he steadied her* Listen....I don't think you grasp the situation we are in here. There are only two ways out of this compound...the entrance, past the Doctor and that Warlock, or through the Mystic Warp pads we have set up on the lower levels....Irituum, the guy that called me, said a monstrosity called a Blood Fiend will be warping in...that means going to the Warp Pads will lead us straight to the Blood Fiend. Get it now?...they left me to die. You, me, the Warlock, the Doctor, and all the people we've been kidnapping and keeping here. That Blood Fiend is going to try to kill all of us. But, we have one shot...*he brings his wrist up to Lucia, clearly not overly fond of what he was about to do* Drink my blood, and get your strength back. Then, we'll go head for the Doctor and see if we can convince him and the Warlock to help us take down that Blood Fiend. Its a deadly abomination, but its not unkillable. Now, hurry up and drink my blood if you want to live, damn you! *suddenly, the compound shakes as a loud, horrific roar echoes out* ....you had better haul ass on that, too.

~Alexei~

Alexei: *upon feeling the otter climb up his body and start snuffling him, Alexei seems bewildered. What was an otter doing all the way deep in a Blood Mage infested ruin? Upon closer inspection, Alexei could clearly see that the otter wasn't a normal otter at all* A spirit...A Shaman must be down here somewhere. *he allows his energy to flow through his eyes, looking through the Compound. He could clearly see two mage souls in one of the distant halls, as well as a large number of souls collected in a vast vault on the lowest level. However, between  that...he could see a swirling, dreadful mass of energy ripping upwards through the halls. Something was coming...something evil. He looks to Soren, nodding to him* Take me to your master, little one. I am here to free the prisoners! If I can help them, I will! Lead the way!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/6/2016, 2:23 am

Lucia grunted in pain as Shruiken steadied her, holding his arm out to her. She looked at his arm, then to him. With no words, the dhampir clamped her mouth around his wrist, sinking her fangs deep. Blood droplets fall to the ground as Lucia finally lets go. The aura about her has changed, she stands up straight and places a hand to Shuriken's face.

"Here, so you can save the tag for later." her hand glows a light red and she winces as the spiritual energy burns. She keeps it up and eventually heals his wounds. "Now, let us move on. I need to find Soren."

Soren hops off Alexei's shoulder to the floor and tips before running off back down the way it came. He followed the connection to Lucia to make his way back.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/28/2016, 10:27 pm

Shuriken: *he winces as he feels his flesh re-form and mend. In mere moments, all that remains of the wound is a patch of scar tissue covering the half of his face that had been destroyed. Shuriken breaths deep, feeling the side of his face before rising and moving to follow Lucia* You don't need to tell me twice...That Blood Fiend is getting closer, and I'd rather not be caught off-guard. Lets move and find your...wait, what the hell is a Soren?! *he calls after Lucia as the two run off down the hall*

~Alexei~

Alexei: *he runs after the otter spirit, keeping his Demon Sight also on the mass of energy moving through the halls. Whatever it was, it was approaching the two souls that they were heading towards. Perhaps the Spirit's master was among them?* There is definitely something evil heading this way. We must make haste!

~Avalon City, College of Avalon, Arch Mage Neir's wing~

*At the very top of Arch Mage Neir's tower study sat a ladder, leading up to a second level. Inside this hidden level was a vast orrery  chamber, the ceiling and walls lined with what appeared to be a full image of the entire Mosaic cloud. Standing within this room were three men. The first was a slim Celestian male, his skin a shimmering silver with bright, practically glowing yellow eyes and matching yellow hair that was cut short and kept oiled back, slick along his head. He wore a grey casual suit with a black turtleneck sweater underneath, as well as a pair of black leather dress shoes. Next to him was a gruff, rather plump male Fenrir, clearly a child of the Full moon, as he took on the form of a humanoid wolf with grey fur. He wore a simple, orange poncho with no hood, his long, gray hair matted to his head as if he hadn't brushed it in weeks. Beneath the poncho, the Fenrir wore only a pair of brown, worn pants while his paws remained exposed. The final member of the trio was a tall, well-built human man with shaggy, gray hair and a gray goatee and soul patch, his skin a deep tan as if he lived out in the sun most of his days. He wore a suit of dark, boiled leather armor, a red cloak wrapped around his neck like a scarff with the rest draping down his back like a cloak. Beneath the cloak, a large Greatsword with a second handle located in the center of the blade, right above the pommel was strapped to his back. The blade was black and marbled, like stone, and had a red phoenix design etched into the blade, beginning at the second handle and ending at the tip. As the men stood and chatted, part of the ground near them begins to crack and split as a small sapling starts to sprout forward. Soon, a small tree grows, its branches twisting and bending as the tree seemed to magically shift into the form of a tall Celestian man with pitch black skin and bright, neon green hair that grew down to his tailbone. His eyes, the same color as his hair, glinted in the dark as he stepped forward. The man wore a white dress shirt with a matching green vest, a dark green sash hanging around his waist. As the Celestian finished forming from the tree, he stepped forward to greet his guests, addressing the Celestian in silver*

Neir: Ah, it isn't every day that the famous Profane King of Time, Kavar Odyssey, pays me a visit, and on such a momentous day as well!

Kavar: *the Celestian, now identified as Kavar, turns around and smiles, bowing politely to Neir before speaking* Arch Mage Neir, a pleasure as always. I hope you don't mind, but I brought two of my old friends with me, there is much to discuss....Neir, if I may introduce *he gestures to the Fenrir first* Ordo Ash-Claw, a colleague of mine who has been keeping his ears to the Elemental ground, as it were.

Ordo: *the fenrir smiles before nodding to Neir* Come on, Kavar, you know Neir and I are old friends...*his eyes soften before speaking to Neir* Its been too long, old friend...

Neir: Not since the Witch Hunt.....Watching you turn your back on the College was one of the most difficult things I had to watch, as a leader.

Ordo: Aura Wake did fine without me before our team formed, and its been doing fine without me now that I left. Besides....I couldn't stop the Witch Hunt the way I did and still expect to be considered a Registered Mage....

Kavar: *his eyes soften, watching the exchange briefly. However, he soon clears his throat, continuing* Ahem, my apologies, gentlemen, but we should continue. *he then gestures to the human next to him* And this, is Enoch Marcusson, Profane King of Flame.

Enoch: *he simply nods, choosing not to speak*

Neir: Profane King of Flame? To have two Profane Kings as my guests, my my! *he then looks back to Kavar, his eyes serious* There must be something deeply troubling you...

Kavar: There is....you see, I have received a premonition from Logius, the Prime Elemental of Time. A force is on the horizon, Neir...a force that your Wake Teams cannot engage, lest they be destroyed.

Neir: What? An enemy that could destroy even the Wake Teams?

Kavar: I have looked at every possible chronological outcome, Neir...if Aura Wake fights this thing...this....Breaker of Mosaic, as we will call him, he will destroy them. I have come to you for this reason...I ask that you and the other Saint Wizards investigate all Registered Mages that hold considerable rank within the Mystic Revolution. Among you is someone who seeks the destruction of our entire galaxy, and they plan to cause the deaths of countless lives to achieve that power.

Neir: I see....How do you know this threat is among the Registered Mages?

Kavar: Whoever is moving to begin Mosaic's destruction is someone who is capable of exerting considerable influence, as they are seeking research materials that only a select few could come across. I have narrowed down a few leads, and I have sent my son, Nimbus, to build a team of Apostate Wake Souls in order to combat this threat.

Neir: *his eyes widen* APOSTATES?! If the combined efforts of the Mage Teams aren't enough to save us, what could outsider mages hope to accomplish?!

Kavar: Each of these Mages possesses skills that would be considered....abhorrent....to most Registered Mages, and so can perform tasks that your Wake Teams otherwise could not, all while not being bound to the same rules as your Teams. I ask that while I use them to follow up on these leads that I have found, that you continue your investigation into the other high-ranking Mages. Perhaps then, we can uncover the identity of this Breaker of Mosaic, and stop him.

Neir: I will do my best to find what I can, old friend...but be careful. If my Team or the other Teams encounter your Apostates, and there are any outstanding warrants issued for them or they are proving destructive enough to be a danger to those around them, they will be forced to take them in.

Kavar: I am well aware of this, Neir....and I appreciate your concern. However, there are other threats than the Breaker, and your Aura Wake will be needed to face them. Until next we meet, we shall take our leave. Thank you for your time, Neir.

Neir: A pleasure, Kavar, to be sure. *as the trio begin to take their leave, heading towards the ladder down, Neir calls out to Ordo* By the way, a young Shaman who bears your surname just joined the newest Aura Wake team! I believe Noah was the boy's name!

Enoch: *as soon as the name "Noah" is uttered, Enoch stops and seems to stare off into the distance, his eyes full of thought before finally snapping back to reality and continuing down the ladder after Kavar*

Ordo: *he laughs out loud, raising a fist in celebration* Did he now!? That's great news! I'm proud of him, a real chip off the old block, hahahaha! *as he goes down the ladder, he calls back* Be sure to give him my best, Neir! It was good to see you again, old friend! *and with that, the hatch to the orrery closes behind Ordo, leaving Neir alone in the dark of his atrium*

Neir: *he sighs before looking up to the Mosaic Cloud's center* "The Breaker of Mosaic"....what kind of evil could be so deep that it could break the whole of this bountiful paradise which we call home?...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/1/2016, 3:04 pm

"Soren is my spiritual familiar," Lucia answered, hopping over some rubble. "Without him, I have little to no magic. Otherwise known as, having to prepare enchanted tags." Lucia stops, and holds a hand out, Stopping Shuriken. She looked at the ground, seeing ripples in puddles. "...Something's coming... and It's big and fast."

Soren chittered wildly, feeling the essence of his master getting closer. The closer he got, the more excited he got. He could also sense the danger, so he went as hast as his little legs could carry him, before Lucia and Shuriken were in sight.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/1/2016, 11:43 pm

~Shuriken and Lucia~

Shuriken: *his eyes widen as he slowly turns around, hearing a loud, thunderous stomp in the distance. Suddenly, at the farthest end of the hall behind them, a vast torrent of blood slams into the wall before collecting itself, two piercing, red, glowing eyes forming and looking right at Shuriken and Lucia. The Blood Fiend growls low and loud, the room seeming to vibrate with the sound as the blood around it roils and collects before surging forward like a vast tidal wave at the two of them. Thinking quickly, Shuriken leaps forward and thrusts his hands out, blood surging from his heels and forming a wheel of burning fire that he hurls forward, cutting the tidal wave in half and causing the Blood Fiend to rear back* RUN, NOW! GET TO- *before he can finish, everything seems to suddenly stop, as if somebody had paused all time around them.*

~The Cavern Entrance~

???: *the silver-clad being stepped into the cavern, his Time Magic having already been activated. With Logius, Prime Elemental of Time temporarily acting as the catalyst for this spell, he knew that he had possibly one minute within stopped time to move. The being was of shorter stature, only standing at around 5'7 with an athletic, slim build. His entire body save for everything above his jawline was covered in sleek, silver metal plating that seemed to be etched with runes in the shape of clouds. Flowing out from his head was a large, white mane of hair that resembled a wisp of nimbus cloud, flowing back in the wind. His eyes were a storm grey steel tone and his skin a dark, bleak grey. However, his smile was one of somebody who kept on the more relaxed side of things, a single fang sticking out mischievously. As he shifted back and forth , stretching a bit as he felt out the flow of air around him, he grunts and nods to himself* Alright! Logius, how much time do I have in stopped time?

Logius: *a cloud of silver puzzle pieces suddenly sweeps in behind the mage, collecting as it slowly forms the elemental that had visited Lucia earlier. It appears, its back to the mage and its arms crossed as it looks back* One minute....make it count, Nimbus....

Nimbus: *the mage, now identified as Nimbus, takes a starting stance and grins* If I use my own Time Magic while you use yours, I should be able to make it there fast enough, and have a nice rescue spell ready to boot...*he closes his eyes, as suddenly his body begins to glow with a white aura as he suddenly takes off at blinding speeds down the frozen halls. By stacking his own Slow Time spell with Logius's Stop Time, Nimbus was able to create a pocket conflux in time which allowed him to propel himself near-instantly. He stops, looking over Soren and Alexei as he passes them, the two frozen in time and unable to perceive him. He chuckles, crouching as he looks at the small Soren, his face frozen with his mouth gaping open and his tongue hanging out as he and Alexei were running* Hehe, ooooooh man....*he holds out his hand, a Temporal Warp Seal forming as a silver cell phone drops into his hand. He opens it and quickly snaps a picture of Soren's face* This is soooooooooooo going to be my new profile pic. *he then gives both Alexei and Soren a "peace" sign, knowing full well that they couldn't see it. He then speeds off down the hall, heading right for Shuriken and Lucia. When he finally arrives, he finds Shuriken yelling back to Lucia while launching an attack to fend off the Blood Fiend, at least for now. He blinks a few times, looking all over the scene and nodding to himself* This just looks like the weirdest thing to try to explain to somebody who has no idea what is going on. Sooooooooo......when in doubt.....*he summons his cell phone again, checking the timer on it. He still had about thirty seconds left. With a grin, he steps in front of Shuriken and holds his hands inward, a small, black storm cloud forming between his hands. As it grows, light from small lightning bolts begins to flash inside the cloud. soon, a full-fledged storm forms in between Nimbus's hands as it sparks violently, the cloud glowing a constant blue as the lighting continues to form with no release. Finally, as the time clicks down to its last few seconds, Nimbus grins big* Blood Fiend, extra crispy!~

~Shuriken and Lucia~

Shuriken: *suddenly, a silver flash of light appears in front of Shuriken as a voice yells out "Blood Fiend, extra crispy!~". Shuriken stumbles on his sentence and turns around, his eyes wide with surprise as he sees Nimbus launch a bolt of lightning through the opening made by Shuriken's Blood wheel. The bolt hits the blood alongside the wheel, and suddenly the Blood Fiend begins trembling as its shocked through the very blood it manipulates. The Blood Fiend's bloody surge suddenly falls an the fiend itself is flung back. It appears to be human-like, with pale skin and clothed in only a harness and black loincloth. The creature was emaciated, wrinkled, and its eyes were completely covered by a black cloth. Stringy strands of hair hung loosely from its head as it seemed to look up at the group, revealing that its lips had been completely cut away, exposing its teeth and gums. The creature lets out a hideous, low, monstrous roar that shakes the very hall, the blood on the ground stirring and swirling back towards the Blood Fiend. As it does, Shuriken immediately turns his attention to Nimbus* The hell are you?!

Nimbus: *he looks back and smiles, giving Shuriken a thumbs up* I am Zeus, God of Thundah!

Shuriken: *he looks entirely unamused, his eyes glazed with annoyance* ....

Nimbus: Okay, okay, fine! Name's Nimbus, I'll be helping to save your asses today! *he looks back to Lucia* Hey, uh, cute Dhampir chicky!? I suggest you get down that hall and meet up with that otter of yours! Me and the Atomic Fauxhawk here will keep that thing busy, but we're gonna need all of us to finish this! I looked over the dude he's with, the guy seems cool! Now haul ass!

Alexei: *he and Soren come running down the hall, seeing the commotion on the other side* There! Is that your master, little guy?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/7/2017, 2:27 pm

Lucia turns, feeling the energy of her familiar. She smiles brightly, holding out a hand. 

"Soren!" she shouts, the otter leaping up her arm, nuzzling her face and chittering wildly. The Dhampir chuckles. "Slow down... It's okay. We're going to get out of here. She holds the arm with Soren out to Shuriken so they can properly meet. The otter is a bit hesitant at first, but slowly moves and sniffs the air around the man. 

"Shuriken, this is Soren; The source of my powers. I have very little of my own, so without him, i'm stale blood... I'll introduce myself fully later... for now, lets move."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/7/2017, 3:03 pm

Shuriken: *he and Nimbus were still occupied with the Blood Fiend, the monster attempting to crush them with torrents of blood that slam into the ground with such force and pressure that they erode craters into the ground. Shuriken looks back at Lucia and Sorren, a slightly annoyed look on his face* Charmed, I'm sure. NOW HELP US KILL THIS-

Alexei: *before Shuriken can finish, Alexei dashes forward, leaping over Shuriken's head as he begins assaulting the Blood Fiend with a barrage of flaming fists, punching through the blood and creating red steam from the heat of his flames as he finally breaks through and cracks the Blood Fiend across the face, scorching its face as its sent reeling back. It skids along the ground, roaring as the blood flow follows it and begins healing its wounds upon surrounding the fiend. Alexei glances back at Shuriken, affording a second to scold the blood mage* If you have enough time to talk, you have enough time to help kill this thing!

Nimbus: *he smiles and walks over to Alexei, putting a hand on his shoulder* Hey, I like your style, man!~ Straight to the point! Lets hit this ugly assault on my eyes with some teamwork, eh?~ *he snaps his fingers, his hand still on Alexei's shoulder as time suddenly seems to slow, with the Blood Fiend, Lucia and Shuriken moving in slow motion around them* I'll slow things down for us!~

Alexei: *he scoffs, but smirks at Nimbus* Very well, then I'll make the opening! *he rakes his fist along the ground, sending a line of green, infernal flame along right at the Blood Fiend. The line burns an opening in the Blood Torrent, exposing the Fiend's body*

Nimbus: *he tightens his grip on Alexei's shoulder and charges a cloud in his hand* you get us there, you hit him high! I'll go low!

Alexei: Right! *he creates two seals beneath his feet as two jets of Infernal flame launch him and Nimbus forward at the Blood Fiend through slowed time. Nimbus them lets go as Alexei veers up, gliding as he slams the cloud into the ground. It immediately rushes forward at the Fiend, shooting it up into the air with a pressurized blast of wind. Nimbus then stops himself underneath the Fiend, more cloud forming in his hands as he then roars out and slams the cloud down, creating a barrage of fists made from pressurized air blast that fly up and begin juggling the Fiend. Alexei, in the meantime, stops himself right above the Fiend, his fists brought back as he unleashes a deadly barrage of flaming fists at the same time as Nimbus, sandwiching the Fiend between two brutal attack rushes. Finally, Alexei brings one fist back, his fire charging further on it as he lets out a cry of havoc, laying a solid downwards cut to the Fiend and flinging it right at Lucia and Shuriken. As he does, Nimbus dashes forward and grabs Lucia and Shuriken, moving them into slowed time as well.* You're up, give it hell!

Shuriken: *he looks to Lucia and nods, biting his wrist and letting his blood flow further* Need more energy? You do whatever you have to, just pin that thing down and weaken it!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/8/2017, 12:47 am

"Oh fine!" Her eyes light up, balls of fire forming in the air around her. When the fire dies down, Spell tags are revealed. "Soren, on you!" The otter grabs a couple of the spell tags and runs in, placing them around the base of the creature. As it returns to Lucia, her eyes flash brightly, aethereal chains bursting forth from the tags. She starts pouring energy into the chains to keep the bindings active.

"You should get this done quickly... I don't know how long I can hold this!"

Despite having drunk her fill, her energy was not completely replenished. As if a warning, the glow of her eyes flickers, like a light about to go out.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/8/2017, 1:49 am

Shuriken: *he groans as he slits his heels once again. He then rips open his other wrist with his teeth, blood flowing from each of his limbs as it collects and starts swirling around the immobilized Blood Fiend* I hope you like it well done...*he then taps the blood with his heel, sparking a sudden burst of Blood Fire that travels up the chains and tags to the Fiend, engulfing it in an inferno of red heat and pain. The Fiend screams out in agony as it burns alive, the body flailing violently in the fire before collapsing and burning away. Shuriken stands over the ashes, his face solemn as he sighs* Well....now what am I gonna do? Grimoire wants me dead, the Faith and the Mage Council both will execute me for what I've done here....looks like I'm up shit's creek without a paddle.

Alexei: *he glances over to Shuriken, his face stern* I take it you are the one in charge here?

Shuriken: *he scoffs* Not anymore...thanks to you and the Dhampir here.

Alexei: That Dhampir has a name, you know. I suggest you call her by it...don't forget, there are still people here to rescue, and I won't hesitate to-

Nimbus: Woooooooaaaaah woahwoahwoahwoahwoah! Time out here! Guys, if I may interject....you're all here for more of a reason than just a pack of Blood Mages kidnapping people. *he grins, bowing slightly* Anyway, Lucia, Alexei, and....yes, even you Shuriken, I have been sent here to collect you three for my master. Tell.me, any of you know about the Profane Kings?

Shuriken: *his eyes widen when he hears "Profane Kings"* .....well....shit.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/8/2017, 7:34 pm

"...The Profane Kings?" she questions. Even her otter looked confused. "I don't mean to be rude, but I don't know who they, or he, or it, is."

Lucia sighs, turns to Shuriken and bows deeply. She stands up straight, adjusts her posture, and fixes her stance. The Dhampir dusts herself off and holds herself much more regally than before. 

"Perhaps I should fully introduce myself; I am Lucia Markov. Vampire princess and Shamaness of the Church of Avacyn." 

The Church of Avacyn had long since disbanded and disappeared, although every so often there would be one person who still follows/
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/8/2017, 7:52 pm

Alexei: ...*he and Shuriken both look surprised, looking at Lucia with amazed expressions* You're an Apostate, but never learned who the Profane Kings are?

Nimbus: *he laughs, walking past the two casually* Relax, guys. Plenty of Apostates have no clue who the Kings are. Here, Lucia, let me give you a little rundown. See, know how there are the Three Saint Wizards and the Seven Grand Casters, who are the strongest Registered Mages? Ever wonder why so many powerful mages were needed to keep "balance"? That's because there are six powerful Apostate Mages out there that act kinda like Apostate Royalty. Each one is a master of a different Elemental magic, and because they choose to live outside the Magic Council's rules, they call themselves the Profane Kings. My master is Kavar, Profane King of Time, and a master of Time Magic. Anyways, he sent me to collect you guys. See, I know this is going to be a long shot to believe, but you're gonna have to follow me on this one....the four of us are Wake Souls. You know, souls capable of changing the Course of History? Well, anyway, there is this yuuuuuuuuuuge threat coming to Mosaic. Something so bad, its being called "The Breaker of Mosaic", and this guy is messing with some SERIOUSLY dark forces. Like, grade A evil demon shit! Aaaaaaand the only way we're gonna make it out of this...is if we work together to save Mosaic! *he stands there, his arms out in a feeble, comically showy fashion* Sooooooo what do you say?! Wanna go meet the Profane King of Time and go on an epic and dangerous quest to save the galaxy?

Shuriken: *he pauses for a moment, a blank, almost bland look on his face before answering* Go sit on a magic staff and spin. I don't have time for this. *he then turns around, going to walk away*

Nimbus: Uuuuuuuh, helloooooo? Wasn't it just you who said you got nowhere to go?!

Shuriken: *he stops, realizing what he had just said and sighs* Yes...but I don't honestly believe a word of this. Who even are you?! Just some sad, strange, armored kid who can manipulate the weather and make things slow down!

Nimbus: OI! I'll have you know I'm 23!

Shuriken: Still younger than me!

Alexei: *he stands there, a comical arrow over his head that reads "22" and "Youngest one here" despite nearly towering over Nimbus, Lucia, and Shuriken. His face is comically shadowed as he stands there in what appears to be shame*

Nimbus: Anyway, if you don't come....its only a matter of time before your friends who sicked that Blood Fiend on you come looking for your corpse...being near a Profane King is the safest you can get without going to a Magic School. Still want me to "sit and spin"?

Shuriken: *he remains silent, tapping his foot in an irritated fashion before groaning and hanging his head in defeat* Fine...I'll play along.

Nimbus: *he looks over to Alexei, a smile on his face* How about you, big guy? You seem to handle yourself really well! Wanna help make Mosaic safe again?

Alexei: ....Can we rescue the people here first?

Nimbus: *he snaps his fingers, Logius appearing in a cloud of puzzle pieces next to him* They free?

Logius: *his voice echoes into the minds of everyone present* They are...I have safely transported them to the city gates....Consider it a gesture of good faith....

Nimbus: *he looks to Alexei, a smug smile on his face* Happy?

Alexei: *he chuckles, grinning slightly as he crosses his arms* You got me. Alright, I'll do it. If it will help the people of Mosaic, then I am for it.

Nimbus: *he looks over to Lucia, smiling at her* That just leaves you, Angel-face. Feel like being a hero?

Logius: *the elemental nods to Lucia, as if it was saying it was pleased to see her again*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/11/2017, 12:49 am

Lucia sighs heavily, running a hand through her pale gold hair. She looks at each of them before her and huffs.

"Markovs aren't... usually heroes." She tries to reason, but her otter climbs to her shoulder and rubs against her cheek. "O-okay! Geez..." Lucia looks up at the group. "Very well... I'll help your little crusade." 

After her decision, Soren climbs back into her top and nestles in. 

"So what do we do?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/11/2017, 1:50 am

Nimbus: Simple, I take you to meet Kavar! I have a ship parked right outside the ruins!~ *he gestures back, smiling as he motions for them to follow him* Kavar anticipated that we would have quite the group, so there are plenty of rooms on the ship for you guys to take your pick of! Just keep in mind...the Captain of this here dream cruise is yours truly!~

Alexei: *he, Shuriken, and Lucia are already walking away from Nimbus towards the ship, nearly leaving him behind* So, Lucia was it? You seem to handle yourself well. You mentioned earlier that you were royalty, how does Royalty become an Apostate?

Shuriken: I swear to the Sanguine Master, if any of you wake me in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep, I'll throttle all of you...

Nimbus: *he comically yells after them* OI! IF I'M CAPTAIN, THEN YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR ME! *and so, the Apostates embark on a journey that not only will change the course of their own fates, but the fate of all Mosaic*

~Planet Avalon~

*the room that the scene pans into is a dark room, lit by a group of bright green torches lining the black marble walls. In the center of the room, multiple braziers burn with green, infernal fire as various shapes gather around them. Hanging from the walls and ceilings are dark, red banners with the symbol of a green fireball crossed over by two chains and surrounded by a circle of demonic runes. At the very back of the room was a stage, complete with announcing podium. After a few moments of the people chatting among themselves, a tall Celestian male with pitch black skin, long, shaggy black hair, and adorned with a white Phantom of the Opera mask takes the stage. He is well dressed with a dark purple ascot adorned with a diamond pin completing his burgundy, velvet suit. The man takes to the Podium and the crowd goes hushed. After clearing his throat, the man speaks*

???: My fellow Warlocks, we at the Court of Hell-Binders are all cut from the same cloth. Yes, some of us are rabble, disgraced Apostate Warlocks who live on the run from the Faith and Mage Council alike, while others are from Mosaic's upper echelon, as CEOs of major corporations as well as various members of interplanetary nobility. But, we are all bound by one purpose....*his face becomes darkened by the green light, his voice growing softer as he speaks* and that purpose, of course, is destruction for destruction's sake! *the crowd all cheer in agreement, the man now stepping out from behind the podium* For you see, what is the true nature of a Demon? The answer, my friends....CHANGE! They are the embodiment of change! So, to allow Change to occur, one must burn away the rot of the old world, so that the new world might flourish!~ And so, my friends, I urge you to continue your good work in spreading chaos, destruction, and discord throughout Mosaic!~ Soon, we shall merge Mosaic with the Demonic Realm of Helheim, and then we shall lead Mosaic to a golden age of Magic! Come, let us build this dream...together!~ *the crowd roars, clapping furiously as the man bows and then descends from the stage, joining the crowd and mingling inaudibly among the other Warlocks. In the back of the room, a lone shadow watches as it leans against a column and looks on*

Xander: *the man was a tall, well built Iciaurian skunk with shaggy, white hair that hung loosely around his face. He wore a simple, black suit with a turtle neck sweater underneath it, his black shoes shining in the green fire. He stood at least 6'1, and seemed to find little amusement in what the Celestian was saying. The man was Xander Law, a powerful Law Warlock who had left his Clan long ago to pursue his own destiny. He was also the only Law other than Quintus to hold the title of Grand Caster. As he looked on, he lets out a low growl. Behind him, two men wait patently for him to speak* Why is it that every time Phage speaks, it sounds like hot air escaping....

Horned Man: *the first of Xander's companions was a tall male being with dark, green, scaley skin and two big, curved horns adorning his head, like a bull or dragon. The man had two large, tusk-like teeth growing from his bottom jaw and pointing up out of his mouth, but that didn't stop him from chuckling at Xander's remark. The man wore a simple, purple robe that exposed his powerful, muscular chest* Don't sweat it, boss!~ Old Prometheus is just a talker!

Necral: *the second man was a tall, thin Necral with dead, white hair that was gelled back along his head, giving him a clean cut appearance. However, unlike most of the members of his race, he didn't have any white tattoos adorning his dead, pitch-black skin. Instead, his veins seemed to glow green, as if Infernal fire raged within his blood. The Necral nods in agreement* Indeed...if Prometheus was half as good a Warlock as he was a talker, his dream of destroying the galaxy would have come true by now....

Xander: *he smiles to the two men turning around to address them* Ah....*to the horned one* Xocovesa....*to the Necral* and Wanry....excellent to see you both again. Did you find what I asked for?

Wanry: *the Necral reaches into his suit pocket and pulls out a small metal sphere. After pressing a button on the sphere, a hologram of what appears to be the ruins of a vast city pops up* We found the ruins, however, the Map is most likely deep within the Necropolis...And from what we could detect, there were MULTIPLE Infernal Demons still bound to that place....most likely, they are guarding the Map, as well as the Heart.

Xocovesa: *he scratches behind his horns, chuckling* Why don't you just blow them all up, Wanry!?~ Its what you're good at!

Wanrey: *he does not even look at Xocovesa, his eyes still on the hologram* Even if I put a seal large enough to blow up every demon in that place, we would be risking irreparable damage to the Map...and we need it in order to find the rest of the Parts.

Xander: *he rubs his hands together, letting the two bicker as he eyeballs the lowest chamber in the ruins, most likely to be the treasure room where the objects he sought were kept* Soon....soon, the map as well as Phothmog's Heart, will be mine....Go, both of you! Retrieve the Map, and let nobody stop you!

Xocovesa and Wanry: *they both bow to Xander before leaving, speaking in perfect unison, Wanry with a straight, emotionless expression and Xocovesa with a huge grin on his face* Yes, Master...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next