NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 16 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 3/10/2012, 2:21 pm

Noah: Right...looks like I have to use this! I CALL UPON YE THE ENVOY OF FLAMES! ATRONACH OF FIRE, COME FORTH! FUEGO! *out from the fire seal behind him rises Fuego. She looks around, puzzled*

Fuego: Alright, shorty, where are we this time?

Noah: Erinn. See we-

Fuego: ERINN?! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! IF YOU SUMMONED ME HERE, THEN THAT MEANS....

*suddenly, a blue fire seal opens and out steps a blue, muscular, male version of Fuego. He squints and scowls, then suddenly starts doing a rumba dance*

???: AYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAI! And it is good to see you again, my little sister! Chikchiki boom chickchicki boom chickchicki boom!

Fuego: ugh....hello Calor....

Noah: Ummm....Calor? ._.

Fuego: he's an Erinn Flame Atronach. He's also my twin brother....and his dancing and constant fiestaing is REALLY ANNOYING!

Calor: Now now now, sis, ya can't fight the fire of passion! They call me Calor Pete, I'm the king of the rumba beat! and I always sing chickchicki boom chickchicki boom chickchicki boom!

Noah: ._. this guy...is your brother?

Calor: Yes! My sweet sister has never mentioned me? So mean! Anyway, you summoned me using Mana and her using Aura! This is rare indeed! We will both help you fight! Right, Fuego?

Fuego: YOU MORON! STOP DANCING! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!

Noah: -_-; why me?.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/11/2012, 12:38 pm

Adriee: *She fires several more water cannons at Noah, Fuego, and Calor. She was about as pissed as the golem* DON'T IGNORE ME! *The golem roars and smashes another blow into the group. Aero and Point Take the worst of the blow, hitting the ground with force.
Aero: *She manages to get to her knees, and looks over. Point lay there unconscience.*
Adriee: *She loads a strange green crystal into her cylinder and points it at Aero* Life drain!
*a yellow beam hits Aero as the rest of her energy is drained. Aero couldnt move... She fell back to the ground and slipped into unconscienceness*
Adriee: Too easy...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/11/2012, 10:23 pm

Ashcroft: *he steps forward, facing the Golem and blocking the water shots using explosions.* Noah....Let me handle the golem.

Noah: Ashcroft! You sure?

Ashcroft: Yeah. I can take this giant sucker. My explosions may not work, but the force from them should cause enough damage to this big guy. *he cracks his knuckles* And besides, we have even more trouble...Look over at Aero.

*near Aero, out from a crystal in her pocket, blood red flames begin to leak out. A form begins to appear above her. Now, standing there in full form, is none other than Shuriken himself. He looks around*

Shuriken: Huh? Where am I? Wait....my crystal! This only would happen if Aero was in danger. *he looks over and sees Aero lying on the ground. He drops to his knees and picks Aero up* Aero! Aero, its me! Speak to me! Who did this to you?! WHO?!

Noah: SHURIKEN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! *his fire flares*

Shuriken: Marcusson. I know you would never do this to one of your comrades....*he stands up* I am not your enemy here. I just want to know...*he looks at Noah with eyes filled with concern for Aero and intense anger for what happened to her* Who. Did. This?

Noah: *his flames die down* Why do you care about what happened to Aero. I thought you were our enemy since you're a blood mage.

Shuriken: ......Fine, I'll tell you. I care very deeply about this girl. I would put my life on the line for her. Now tell me who did it.

Noah: You....really do care for her....*he points at Adriee* Her. She did this to Aero.

Shuriken: Then I will boil her blood until nothing remains! *he takes out two red drinking flasks with weird runes on them*

Fuego: Estus Flasks?!

Noah: What?

Fuego: They're storage flasks. They have more storage than any other type of storage device, magical or otherwise. If he has two, then that's a lot of blood!

Shuriken: *sure enough, blood flies out and forms two rings around his arms of blood red flame.*

Noah: *he sniffs the air* That...isn't mortal blood! That's animal blood! Last time we faced off, he used mortal blood!

Shuriken: Aero taught me that I don't need mortal blood. I can use my magic without it! Marcusson, even though you may not like this prospect, will you fight alongside me?

Noah: *he smiles* You don't even need to ask! *he runs over and stands next to Shuriken. Calor turns and synchs with Shuriken*

Shuriken: What the hell?!

Calor: Your fire is true and your heart pure! I will fight with you, for now! *the heat from the blood flames intensifies. Noah's heat intensifies as well from Fuego*

Shuriken: Together then, Marcusson?

Noah: Together!

Savanos: And so the wayward blood mage joins the fray...

Tarnag: Don't forget about me, Savanos.

Savanos: Oh, I could never forget you, Tarnag. *his aura whips up* You're the whole reason I came here. Its time I put you down. You disrupted the balance, so now I shall do nature a favor and put you down.

Tarnag: Fool....I am already beyond nature! *he turns into a black sludge bird-like monster and takes off into the sky. He then lands on top of a building and grins*

Savanos: To delve that far into the void of Death....You're beyond insane, Tarnag!

Tarnag: Insanity is another term for ambition! I will soon have eternal life, Savanos! And there is nothing you can do to stop me! *he holds up his staff* LIFE TAKER WORD: PAIN! * a blueish purple beam fires down at Savanos*

Savanos: MAGNUS TYRANT! *a bluish-green beam fires from his staff and collides with Tarnag's beam, creating gale-force winds as well as craters everywhere the energy from the beams' collision would strike like lightning. This was one of the most destructive battles imaginable. Savanos's aura and Tarnag's aura radiate at such high levels that they dwarf even Ashcroft's incredible power*

Ashcroft: *he glances at Pointsettia, then at Aero, then charges an explosion on his fist* The alchemists were responsible for what happened in Filia....*he charges forward while yelling at the Royal Alchemists around the area* WHAT DID YOU FREAKS DO TO NAO?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/11/2012, 10:56 pm

Pointsettia: *She slowly opens an eye and puts a couple fingers to her mouth, giving a pained whistle. A loud roar is heard and an ice blue dragon dives at the castle golem.* Frost.... *her eyes close again. The dragon nudges her gently, then stands over her protectively*
Adriee: Oh, relax Ashy~ your girlfriend is still alive. *She and the other alchemists load fire crystals and send an incredible blast of fire straight at Ashcroft. She too whistles and a deep green Thunder dragon lands next to her* Take out that Ice dragon then grab the mage. *The two dragons jump at each other, roaring. Soon they fly up and begin to fight in the air*
Aero: *she opens her eyes, but they immediately begin to sting fron the sulfur gas.* They're too strong...
*A strong voice rings out, bringing silence to the fight*
???: Adriee, dear... have you been causing trouble again?
Adriee: *She quickly turns around and bows* Father!
???: My dearest daughter, what are doing?
Adriee: We have the memory mage...
???: You do...? Excellent! You may continue here, I will take the Mage back with me. Adriee, you and your platoon will be rewarded for this. *He turns to Noah, Ai, Mercer, Aero, and Shuriken* As the Chief Royal Alchemist, I hereby sentence you mages to death. *He picks up Pointsettia and whistles. An eagle 5 times larger then the average, decends from the sky. Mounting the eagle and still holding Point, he takes off for the Aliech Kingdom of Tara. Before you knew it, He was out of sight*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2012, 6:56 am

Ashcroft: *he punches forward, letting loose a powerful explosive wave that nullifies the flames from the alchemists. However, he looks up and watches as Point is abducted by the Chief Royal Alchemist*.....no.....first Nao, now Master......*he down, fierce anger in his eyes. He looks right at the golem and at the alchemists* You bastards....have robbed us of magic for the last time! *he holds his arms in an upside-down cross formation with his hands and fingers bend to look like claws* BURST MAGIC! *A seal appears underneath the golem and the alchemists around it* .....HOLDOUT BURST! *a giant explosion rings out in the form of a giant tower of fire, heat, energy, and force. Every bit of stone, every bit of air, everything inside the blast radius is bombarded with a force that dwarfs even a 9 kiloton nuclear blast. And this force was condensed to a 30 foot circle.*

Noah: *he also looks up and curses as Pointsettia is taken* They got Pointsettia!

Shuriken: Who?

Noah: She's a powerful mage that we allied with...she was also going to teach Aero Erinn's magic.

Shuriken: So Aero looked up to her?

Noah: With the utmost respect and admiration.

Shuriken: Then after we deal with the Alchemist girl, we'll rescue this Pointsettia person. *he looks over at Adriee* I don't plan on letting you walk away from this fight.

Noah: Me neither!

Shuriken: *he leaps into the air* Alright, Atronach, show me how much stronger you can really make me!

Calor: AYIYIYIYIYIYIYI! You got it!

Shuriken: *his flames burn brighter than ever before as two rings of blood red flame from around his arms.* CRIMSON CHARIOT! *he slashes forward with his arms, causing the two wheels of bloody flame to fly off his arms and roll at high speeds right at Adriee*

Noah: Fuego! Together!

Fuego: Whatever!

Noah: *he charges an Erinn Fireball on his staff and a Great Fireball in his hand* GRAND FIREBALL! *the fireballs launch and merge, forming a vast swirling blue and orange fireball that goes in between Shuriken's flame wheels. The wheels wrap around the fireball and the two attacks merge*

Shuriken and Noah: FLAMES OF BLOOD, AURA, AND MANA! UNISON RAID! *the combined attacks fly at Adriee with great energy*

Ai: *she struggles to get up. Suddenly, two hands help her up. Standing above her is Mercer and Tangkath* MERCER-KUN! TANGKATH-SAN! YOU'RE ALIVE!

Mercer: Yeah. We took those gassy tidbits down.

Tangkath: However, it was no easy feat. I see you and the others are having trouble...

Ai: Get me over to Aero-chan. I'll heal her up. With her helping, this fight just might go to our favor!

Tangkath: Where is Lady Pointsettia?

Ai: They took her. Some guy on a giant eagle who called himself "The Chief Royal Alchemist" took her...

Tangkath: *his eyes widen and he nearly falls over* No....no way....If she's gone, then the Resistance will crumble.....

Mercer: *he lets go of Ai and bitch-slaps Tangkath across the face* Get a hold of yourself, lambshank. If Point's captured, we'll get her back, plain and simple. As for now, I suggest we get Ai to Aero so we can tip these scales back into our favor.

Tangkath: *he shakes his head, snapping himself out of it.* Right. *the two carry Ai to Aero and Ai begins casting healing spells*

Ai: This sulfur...its making my concentration difficult.

Mercer: Then I got this...*he sits down and starts meditating* Soul Stone.....*after a few seconds, a green stone appears in his hand* Use this, Ai. Its a Soul Stone. Took a lot of my energy to make, too! With it, it removes impairing effects and shields you from status effects. But its only temporary. Once you use it, you'll have 4 minutes before the sulfur takes its effects again.

Ai: *she nearly cries and hugs Mercer* Thank you, Mercer-kun!

Mercer: *he blushes brightly and thrusts the stone into Ai's hands* J-just get the healing over and done with!

Ai: *she uses the stone and a bright green aura forms around her. She kneels down next to Aero and begins healing with more precision than before*

Tarnag: Well, now that Pointsettia is no longer hear, I shall be taking my leave. Thank you for the match, Savanos....

Savanos: Where do you think you're going you cowardly snake?!

Tarnag: Why, to the Capital of course. Now that the final ingredient is within my grasp, I shall fulfill my bargain with the Alchemists. I shall use this ingredient to unlock the doorway between life and death, and achieve immortality.

Savanos: What are you talking about?!

Tarnag: My final ingredient....you had it under your nose the whole time, my dear Savanos. You see, the most important treasure to mortals....is their memories! Their dreams! With the Memory Mage's True Name, I will be able to unlock life and death! And then, I shall defeat you and become Arch Mage!

Savanos: So what you wanted was Pointsettia all along?! You cowardly devil!

Tarnag: Sticks and stones, Savanos. I can still remember when you, Master Neir, Pointsettia, Crimson, Tolftier, Marcus, and the Happy Couple turned on me....you claimed what I was doing was against all codes of magic....you betrayed me, your own Aura Wake brother! You drove me out like a dog! But soon, I will have my revenge! With immortality at my disposal, you will never be able to stand in my way again! *he turns back into that black-ooze bird and roars in a disgusting, half-human-half-demonic roar, and then takes off into the sky, flying towards Tara*

Savaons: Damn you....Tarnag!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2012, 5:01 pm

Adriee: *The smoke and attacks clear, and she is on her hands and knees, coughing out a bit of blood. Ever so slowly, she gets up, more pissed then 100 castle golems. Her royal alch robes were slightly on fire. Enraged, she puts the fire out with her bare hands* YOU...... YOU *** *** *** *** *** ***!!!!! *She lets loose a stream of curses* I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!! *Her dragon swoops down and she painfully jumps on. Pointsettia's Dragon crashes to the ground, out cold*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2012, 9:23 pm

Shuriken: GET BACK HERE!

Noah: Shuriken, never mind her. We need to see if the others are okay. We drove the alchemists off, but they won't stay gone for long.

Shuriken: Grrrr....you're right. *he turns around and looks at Calor* Thanks for the help, Atronach.

Calor: My pleasure! Now, if you'll excuse me! *he disappears in a puff of blue smoke*

Shuriken:....that was awkward.

Fuego: Welcome to my world...*she disappears in a puff of orange smoke*

Noah: Shuriken, go check on Aero. I'll see if any civilians got hurt.

Shuriken: You trust me around her?

Noah: Its not like I have a choice...but yes, I do. You seem to legitimately care about her.

Shuriken: Marcusson....

Noah: Move it, lover-boy.

Shuriken: *he nods and runs over to Aero* Aero!

Mercer: *he sees Shuriken running over and he forms his bound shortsword* Not another step closer, Bloody tidbit!

Ai: Mercer-kun, its alright! Let him through. He's on our side.

Mercer: Um, Ai, has all that blushing and steam on your glasses gone to your head?! He's a blood mage! He's the enemy!

Shuriken: I love that girl that you are protecting so vigorously with what little energy you have left! And if you get in my way from making sure she's okay, I won't hesitate to take you down myself, Warlock!

Mercer: *he's taken back by what Shuriken just said*.....did you just say.....you love her?!

Shuriken: Yes, I did.

Mercer: Where in the hell is this coming from?!

Ai: Mercer-kun, I'll explain it to you later if Aero says its alright. But right now, you have to let Shuriken go to Aero.

Tangkath: *he puts a hand on Mercer's shoulder* Love is a powerful thing, little Warlock.

Mercer: Grrrrr....*he steps aside* Fine. But you take even a single drop of blood from her, I'll gut you from your stomach to the top of your skull!

Shuriken: Thank you...*he walks past Mercer and kneels next to Aero. He takes her into his arms and holds her* Aero....Aero, wake up...Its me....I'm finally here. I'm here for you. I said that one night that I would be here when you wake up, so dammit let me keep my promise!

~Tara~

Tarnag: *his black ooze bird form lands in front of the palace. Two guards stand at attention to him and he walks past. The slaves in the palace that are busily scrubbing the floors see Tarnag and nearly soil themselves, remembering the time they spent in his slave camp on Belvast. Tarnag walks over to the thrones where the King and the Chief Royal Alchemist sit. He performs the same sign of respect that he performed to Adriee to the King and to the Chief Alch. He walks over to the king and presses the king's ring on his left and then his right hands to his forehead* Your Majesty....*he then does the same but only with the Chief Alch's right hand* Your Eminence....I have come to make good on the bargain we made all those years ago. I wish to discover the Memory Mage's true name so that I might unlock the doorway to eternal life for you and His Majesty, The King.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/13/2012, 3:01 pm

Aero: . . . . *She slowly sits up, looking around. Pointsettia's ice dragon was on the ground, it's master nowhere in sight* Did they....
Sparkai: Afraid so... Pointsettia's be taken. And what's worse, is that Tarnag needs her true name to obtain immortality. We need more allies before we even think about going into the Aliech Kindgom. *She looks to Ashcroft* And I know just who to ask. But we need to hurry before the Mana tunnels in Iria close. But If I continent warp us all, we should be able to make it there....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/13/2012, 4:06 pm

Ashcroft: ....you wish to go to Filia, my homeland, and ask for the help of the elves?

Noah: Elves?!

Ashcroft: They still use magic and they are powerful ranged attack specialists. We also have strong rogues.

Mercer: It would be nice to bolster our fighting forces with a few more tidbits to throw at the enemy.

Tangkath: I shall return to Vales, homeland of the Giants, and speak with our king. Perhaps even the Giants will want to help.

Shuriken: *he stands up* I will help as well.

Noah: *he notices that Shuriken's wrists are raw and nearly bleeding, like he was being held in chains before he arrived* hmmmm....

~Tara, The Royal Dungeons~

Tarnag: *he is standing in front of a large stone slab with hundreds of runes carved into it. Pointsettia is chained to the slab and Tarnag is bombarding her with pain energy. He stops before the dose becomes lethal and allows the pain to soak into Pointsettia so she can recover enough that another round would not kill her* You are strong, Memory Mage...But I will break you. You will tell me your True Name eventually...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/13/2012, 6:51 pm

Aero: *she stands on holds onto Shuriken's arm* We'll work together for this!
Sparkai. Alright then. *she holds out a small blue stone* everyone touch this. It will take us to Quilia Base camp. We then take the mana tunnel to filia And speak with Castenea, the elf leader.

Adriee: *She makes it back to the Kingdom. The medics are waiting for her and help her into the castle's hospital ward. As she is assisted to the ward, she turns to several royal Alchs.* Tend to my dragon as well. And get the word out on those two mages. They shall be hunted down. If seen they are to be either captured or killed on spot. I want no excuses...
Royal Alch 2: Yes my Lady. *He runs off*
Doctor: Lady Adriee, What happened to you?
Adriee: Though it's embarassing to say... I got beat pretty badly in Dunbarton...
Doctor: I see... You burns are pretty bad, and your ankle is sprained. You are heavily bruised also. Smoke inhalation, and small pieces of glass in your lungs. Was your mouth properly covered when you used your castle golem?
Adriee: Yes, but my mask was burned away when those mages attacked....
Doctor: It will be several days until you are fully healed.
Adriee: You know me... I'll be up before those days are over.

Pointsettia: I will.... never reveal..... Torture me...... All you wish.......
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/13/2012, 7:31 pm

Shuriken: *he looks at Aero and smiles. He then touches his hand to the stone*

Ai: ~He really does care about her....and from what I can see she cares about him just as much. Maybe there's hope for Shuriken yet?....~ Okay! *she touches the stone*

Mercer: Lets get this over and done with, morsels. I want to mop the floor with more of those alchemists!

Noah: We have to save Pointsettia. And we'll do it with the help of the elves and giants!

Ashcroft: Home, here I come....

Tangkath: *he takes out a stone of his own* I will Warp right to Vales. This cannot wait a minute more! *he warps*

Savanos: You kids go on. I'll catch up later. Right now, I need to make a few calls....But know this, you will not be alone in this fight and I will not abandon my students! *he warps out using Aura*

Tarnag: Oh....I was hoping you'd say that....hehehehe......*another blue orb forms in his other hand. With the two blue orbs, he begins squeezing them. A blue light appears on Pointsettia's heart and stomach. Suddenly, gut-wrenching and heart-bursting pain erupt from the lights and throughout Pointsettia's body* Talk! Tell me the name!

*next to the doctors as they rush in and out is a giant Alchemist in red Royal Alch robes. His hair is sandy blonde and his eyes amber yellow. He's a younger giant, only about 15. On his arm is a volcano cylinder. He is Cynder, a high-ranking Inquisitor-class Alchemist who specializes in Earth and Fire alchemy. He chuckles at his superior*

Cynder: Hehehe! Looks like you had your hands full this time, Adriee! What, ya couldn't take a few mages down, even with a Castle Golem helping you?! That's just rich! I wonder what your father is gonna say when he finds out how badly they kicked your butt!? Hehehehe.....And while you were out, we just got word from Belvast. Apparently, a group of mages there just destroyed the slave camp! You know, the one YOUR unit was assigned to guard!

~Belvast, the ruins of the Slave Camp~

*standing there are three beings from the Mobius System. One is a scorpion in black wolf's fur armor. All around him, different Trap Runes, a form of Destruction magic, float around, ready to be set. Next to him is a female Amazon with green hair and green cat ears with a green puffy cat's tail. She seems to be in her late teens, and very beautiful. All around her are what appears to be Mirror Shards. Finally, in the center is a tall golden Fortesian. His armor is sleek and streamline, with the plates forming one on top of the other like scales. Across his chest and his waist is a dark blue tunic with the logo of a hawk in front of a rune background. The scorpion looks over at the Amazon*

Scorpion: Do you think Boss Salem will be happy that we got this one done, Cassiopeia?

Cassiopeia: *she flips her green hair proudly* Of course, Orion. His orders were simple. Take out the slave camps and Alchemists on this island so the Arch Mage doesn't get ambushed. After all, if anybody is going to take down that senile old fool, it will be Salem!

Fortesian: Shut up, you two. We still have work to do....

Cassiopeia and Orion: *they stand at attention* R-right, Styx!

Styx: We are Salem Narn's personal House at the College of Avalon...The strongest fighting force in all of the Magic World....We are the Spell Hawks! Midas Mage....Styx Ora!

Cassiopeia: The Veritable Gorgon...Cassiopeia Medusa!

Orion: The Cunning Trapper....Orion Scorpio!

Styx: Spell Hawks, we move on to our next target....Taillteann will burn tonight! *a rune with the Spell Hawks logo on it and the Spell Hawks vanish*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/13/2012, 7:56 pm

Adriee: *She speaks with a deathly serious tone that would make the Dessert Dragon flee in fright.*In case you haven't realized, they aren't from erinn. Their magic is unlike anything here. Second off, I followed my father's direct order to leave Belvast to apprehend the memory mage. And In case you havent noticed... You may be a royal Alchemist, but I am still your adviser. I can strip you of your ranking faster then you can load your cheap cylinder. So I suggest you learn your place before I pound it into you!

Pointsettia: *She gasps and holds back yet another scream. Blood drips from her mouth, but she couldn't hold it. She lets out an ear-piercing shriek* NO!!! I w-won't!!!

Sparkai: Alright then! *the stone glows brightly and everyone is transported to Quilia Base camp.* Hurry along now! *She runs out of the camp to the mana tunnel, stepping on.* Get on quickly!
Aero: *she jumps on along with everyone else*
Sparkai: Is everyone here? *she does a quick head count* Good Good.... *she then shouts* FILIA MANA TUNNEL!
*everyone is transferred via tunnel to filia*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/13/2012, 11:09 pm

Cynder: *he shrinks back* Scary....what are your orders then, boss?

Tarnag: *he smiles at Pointsettia's agony* Then more fun for me! *suddenly, the door opens up. Standing there is an elf in Alchemist's robes. He has a Tornado cylinder on his arm and has amethyst purple hair with matching eyes.* Thorn? What do you want?

Thorn: Orders from his majesty the king. You are to cease torturing the prisoner for the rest of the day and may continue tomorrow. We don't need her dying.

Tarnag: Very well. *he releases the spell and smiles at Pointsettia* Until tomorrow then, Pointsettia...*he walks out of the room, leaving only Thorn in there with Pointsettia.*

Thorn: *he walks over to Pointsettia and undoes the shackles around her hands and feet* Don't try to use magic. This whole room is made from anti-magic stone. The same kind that Castle Golems are made of. You would only exhaust yourself and get hurt more...*he takes out a cloth bag. In it is cheese, bread, some chicken, and a bottle of clear spring water. He lays the cloth out like a picnic blanket and sets out the food* I'm.....I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, Pointsettia....Yes, I know you. *he removes his hood* I was once a student at the School of Magics at Dunbarton. But I was forced to trade my wand in for a cylinder....Now that you're captured, I can truly feel the weight of abandoning magic for alchemy baring down on my shoulders...

Noah: Wow...This is Filia?

Ashcroft: My home....the great City of the Elves.

Mercer: I bet this place is older than even Geneforce!

Ashcroft: Much older...

Ai: Its so beautiful!

Shuriken: Truly a gem in the desert.

*up on top of a cliff is the silhouettes of two late teen elves. One, appearing to be male, is carrying a crossbow in his hands. The other, clearly female, is carrying a bow*

???: Looks like he's back, Lumi....

~Erinn, Emain Macha~

Savanos: *he is standing in front of the fountain. Suddenly, two portals open and in steps two very familiar faces*

Tolftier: You called, Arch Mage?

Savanos: yes. It would seem our old colleague, Tarnag, is still alive.

Tolftier: Well, that's not good news at all. Is it, Marcus?

*standing there, leaning against the fountain, is Noah's father Marcus Wolfenritter.*

Marcus: Indeed it is not.

Savanos: We are the only remaining members of Aura Wake not including Tarnag or Crimson since Crimson is occupied at the moment with a mission. We must stop Tarnag and save this world and our comrade Pointsettia.

Marcus: agreed. The Flame of Aganon shall once again burn brightly!

Tolftier: The Unshifting Ward shall fight alongside you all once again.

Savanos: Excellent. Gentlemen, we now must wait. Wait for the next move to be made....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/13/2012, 11:27 pm

Adriee: Tend to the Flame Horses... We are going on a mage hunt starting tomorrow.

Pointsettia: . . . Thank you... and please don't feel this way. You did what you had to in order to escape being sentenced to death. You will not have to worry about this soon... Hopefully.

Luminere: I say we pay him a visit, Carabos. Ashcroft will be happy to see us. She whistles and a white thunder dragon lands in front of her.* Hai there Dark~ *She mounts and takes to the skies.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2012, 6:30 am

Carabos: Oh yeah! *he whistles and a silver ice dragon lands next to him* Let's go, Salikneir! *he mounts it and also takes off*

Ashcroft: *he and the others enter the city. In the town square, the elves that live there were all buzzing, going about their daily business.* I wonder if Meles got to take over the forges like she wanted...And I see Hagel still runs his bank. Its as if they've forgotten that night...

Mercer: I never thought that the elves would have such a vast city.

*two shadows appear overhead*

Noah: .....Why do I suddenly have a very suspicious feeling*

Carabos: AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT! *the elf boy jumps off his dragon and falls down at Ashcroft at high speeds*

Ashcroft: *he looks up, surprised*

Carabos: *he puts his crossbow on his back and puts his fist up* LET ME SEE YA GRIT THOSE TEETH! *he rams his fist right into Ashcroft's head*

Ashcroft: *he stumbles back* No way....*he looks at the boy, Who is standing in front on him in a fighting pose with a smile on his face*....Carabos?

Carabos: *he smiles wider* Welcome home, Ashcroft!

Ashcroft: If you're here....then.....

Cynder: Right. *he walks out to the stables* A real Mage Hunt! There hasn't been one of those in years!

Thorn: *tears nearly form in his eyes* What they do to mages....or even people ACCUSED of being mages....its so horrible. Pointsettia, is there any hope that the Magic will return to Erinn? I hate this....*he looks at his cylinder*....This poultry form of magic! There's no life, no essence to it! *he nearly throws his cylinder away* I'll die if I have to take another couple of years of this!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2012, 8:44 am

*Ashcroft finds an arrow poking him in the back. A soft voice is heard*
Luminere: Welcome home Ashcroft~ *Her dragon lands in front of the group*

Aero: *She jumps back suprised* I didn't even hear her!!!
Sparkai: *She just laughs and shakes her head*

Pointsettia: Thorn, there is always hope. Do not forget that. I just have to endure this Torture until help arrives, then I'll bite back. I have a little trick my sleeve.... But you need to stay as an Alchemist for a little while longer. When the time comes, you will know when to pick up a wand again.

*In the stables, the flame horses whinny and rear back, knowing there's something major going on*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2012, 5:22 pm

Ashcroft: *he nearly jumps when he feels the arrow. Then, he recognizes the voice* Luminere?! You're okay too!? *he grabs both Luminere and Carabos into a tight hug* I'm so glad you two are okay! However....*he suddenly body-slams both of them back over his head* DON'T THINK YOU TWO CAN GET THE JUMP ON ME SO EASILY!

Carabos: *he smiles with his eyes closed* Hehehe! That's Ashcroft for ya!

Noah: Did you just body-slam those two kids?...

Mercer: Noah, these are the kids from Ashcroft's story!

Carabos: So Ash mentioned us, eh? I guess he captured my amazingly good looks and Lumi's charm!

Mercer: In all honesty, you both sounded really annoying....and now I can see why, morsel....

Carabos: WE ARE NOT ANNOYING! AND DON'T CALL ME MORSEL!

Mercer: Would you prefer tidbit? Or maybe lambshank?

Carabos: You're really weird!

Mercer: Hey, the demon bound to me eats mortals. You two look more like snacks to me than anything.

Carabos: O_O.......um......okay.....Anyway, Ashcroft, Castenea will be happy to see you too! She's been saying that she's been feeling a familiar presence in Erinn lately!

Ashcroft: We actually came because we need her help.

Carabos: Then you should go see her at her house. Lumi, lets show them the way! *he puts his arm around Luminere's shoulders and smiles*

Thorn: *he smiles a bit and then stands up* I have to leave now. I will come back to talk more after your next torture session. I'm sorry that I can't do anything to free you, Memory Mage....*he walks out of the chamber, leaving Pointsettia alone*

Cynder: Sheesh! Calm down, ya dumb horses! There's gonna be a mage hunt tonight and we need all of you ready! *he starts brushing the horses and preparing them for the hunt*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2012, 8:15 pm

Luminere: *she leans on his shoulder* Right this way, everyone! *She leads them across the large dusty Square and up a rediculous hill* Oi Castenea! He's back!
Castenea: *She turns her shallow blue eyes to Ashcroft, and a smile breaks out on her face* Ashcroft... Welcome home. It's good to see that you are alive!

Pointsettia: *She looks around at the empty room, depressed. Her entire body ached, and she could still taste the blood in her mouth.* How could I have let this happen....

*The horses slowly calm down, their flames burning brightly, illuminating the darkness or the stables*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2012, 8:42 pm

Ashcroft: *he drops to his knees in front of her and plants his armored fists into the ground* I have returned home.....mother.

Noah, Ai, Shuriken, and Mercer: MOTHER?!

Carabos: Yeah. Castenea adopted Ashcroft when she found him in the desert.

Ashcroft: I have come home bringing tidings of sorrow. The human alchemists have captured Pointsettia, the Memory Mage. But, all hope is not lost. On this day, those who follow Pointsettia as I do call for a union unheard of for many a generation. A union between Elves, Human Mages, and Giants. And, to delegate this allegiance, I give you members of the College of Avalon from the Mobius System. As a fellow student there, I vouch for them with a full heart.

Noah: *he steps forward and bows* Its an honor to meet you, your majesty.

Mercer: *he nods to Castenea* I'm not one for showing obedience to somebody I don't know, even if they're royalty. Still, well met, Elf Chief.

Ai: *she bows* Its a pleasure to meet you.

Shuriken: *he bows slightly* Greetings to you.

Noah: Pointsettia is our friend. We tried to protect her, but were overwhelmed by the Alchemists' strength, especially when the Chief Royal Alchemist himself appeared. However, we do not come empty-handed. I bring proof of our victory. *he reaches into his back and pulls off the melted gas mask that Adriee wore during the battle* This was worn by their leader. I bring it as a sign. Yes, our enemy is powerful, but they are not invincible. We can beat them!

Carabos: I'd recognize that mask anywhere. Lumi, that's Adriee's mask.

Ashcroft: So then, what say you, Chief of the Elves?

~Vales~
Tangkath: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! *he is standing before Krug, king of the Giants. Krug is a tall giant, much larger than Tangkath. On his shoulder sits a proud falcon. The king had just agreed to Tangkath's alliance proposal*

Krug: Yes I am, Tangkath! I am a proud warrior, and an even prouder friend! Pointsettia has helped the Giants of Physis on several occasions! And to have the Arch Mage himself here, it would be too much of a loss to not participate in this war! Taunes, ready the lances and have the horses mounted! Have the soldiers sharpen their blades and polish their armor! We ride out to the Base Camp to meet with the Elves, should they accept the alliance! Tangkath, you and I shall head the army! *a large platoon of Physis Giants riding large, muscular horses appear. Taunes, wielding his cleaver, is leading the platoon*

Taunes: My king, we are ready. We count at around 50 Physis Lancers strong. We also have 20 Javelin Throwers, 5 mages, and 5 cooks at the ready! All in all, our forces are 80 giants strong, not counting myself, you, or Commander Tangkath.

Tangkath: Commander?!

Krug: EXCELLENT! My queen, we are off to war!

*queen Kirine is simply looking into her mirror*

Kirine: Just try to not get yourself killed out there.

Krug: HAHA! THAT'S MY WIFE! ONWARD, BROTHERS! TO BATTLE! *the giants all cheer and ride off*

Tangkath:.....What am I getting myself into?! *he rides off with the Giants.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2012, 8:53 pm

Castenea: *She ponders this for several moments* I knew something like this would happen. Luckily, our warriors are fully trained. Luminere, please fetch Meles for me.
Luminere: Right! *She runs off with her elf speed*
Aero: We are really going to war?
Sparkai: Seems like it. I may be an alchemist, but I fight in the name of the Memory Mage!
Castenea: That is true spirit there. You all will make fine warriors.
*Luminere and Meles come running back*
Meles: What is it, my lady?
Castenea: Make sure the wing bows' strings are arrow-ready. Sharpen all swords. and reforge all shields. Tell Granites to ready the Haflingers. We are allying with the giants for this war!
Meles: You got it! *She runs off to the General shop to tell Granites of castenea's orders*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2012, 9:03 pm

Ashcroft: *he smiles as he watches the elves assemble* All and all...over 120 elves of every kind are preparing for this. *he turns to Shuriken and Aero* Before we go, I have a favor to ask of you two.

Shuriken: What is it?

Ashcroft: In the land of Zardine, north of Vales, atop the Raspa Volcano, you will find a black castle made of Obsidian. This is Tarnag's castle. I want you two to infiltrate it and free the slaves there. They are Giants, Humans, and Elf Mages as well as others who were accused of being mages. If we free them, there is a good chance that they will fight with us and bolster our fighting force. All were at some point loyal followers or at least supporters of the Memory Mage. Give them freedom, and they will help us.

Shuriken: What about Tarnag?

Ashcroft: I doubt he is there. Most likely, he is in Tara trying to interrogate Pointsettia. I do not know how much longer she will be able to hold out, but I know that this will give us even more of a chance to free her. Can I trust you two to get the job done?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2012, 9:25 pm

Aero: You can count on me.
Sparkai: You'll need Transportation. *she whistles and a hreen, white and blue thunderbird lands in front of her.* Take Arctic. He's fast, reliable, and very loyal. Plus, He has a two person saddle.

*Night falls. And just as quickly, it's over. a new day is beginning. Pointsettia is sitting up against the runed slab, asleep. She still ached, and knew this could only get worse...*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2012, 6:30 am

Shuriken: You can count on me as well, Ashcroft. I promise I will not let you down and I will return the slaves and Aero safely.

Ashcroft: Good luck to you two then. Meet us at the Qilla base camp when you have freed the slaves. That is where the Joint Army will meet.

Shuriken: *he mounts the bird along with Aero and the two take off. After a few minutes of flying, they see the hot springs below them* Wow....That sure looks like a nice vacation spot...*he imagines him and Aero there on a date and starts to blush without realizing it*

~Filia~

Naoh: *he looks over at Castenea* The Alchemists are all very strong. I am thankful that you and your people are so willing to help.

~Torture Chamber~

Tarnag: *he saunters into the room casually, a broad smile on his face* I have made a decision, Pointsettia. I have decided to free you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2012, 9:20 am

Aero: *She squints and looks into the distance* The Hell is th- O_O WYVERNS!!!!! Fly low Arctic! *The bird flies as low as he can to avoid the wyverns. They didnt seen too happy...

Castenea: It is no problem. We have a couple tricks up our sleve still...

Pointsettia: . . . W-what?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2012, 9:12 pm

Shuriken: I'm on it...*he holds his hand out and a ring of bloody fire forms. He uses it to cut the wings from the wyverns that come too close* They may be fire resistant, but looks like they ain't too keen on blood magic!

Noah: Then lets move out. We don't want to keep the others waiting!

Ashcroft: Indeed!

Ai: L-lets move!

Mercer: *he summons a felstead, the smaller form of Quintus's Dreadstead* C'MON, YA KNIFE-EARED TIBITS! WE AIN'T GOT ALL DAY! *he rides with the rest of the elves and the group as they make their way to Qilla Base Camp.*

Tarnag: That's right. You're free to go. *he snaps his fingers and the shackles on Pointsettia's wrists disappear* You have only to walk down the hall, and you are free to go. *he turns to black sludge and disappears into the cracks in the brick floor*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next