NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 28 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 8/17/2012, 11:29 am

Noah: *he bows to Xute* May you reign long and well, Master Xute!

Nike: And so it comes full circle. Erinn now has a new king.

Ai: Congratulations, Xute-kun!

Stiletto: *she hugs Adriee's leg and smiles*

Styx: Heh...*he turns around and wipes a small tear from his armored cheek* It makes me think of Icecrown...of home...

Shuriken: ~Now that Xute has been crowned safely, we can get down to the real reason why the Arch Mage sent us here...~

Mercer: Great! Now where's the grub?!

*the doors burst open and in marches and army of servants with dining supplies and a large table. Withing seconds, they have everything set up. Then, familiar tango-style music plays and heels clicking on the ground can be heard. Out from the door explodes a flash of fireworks and noise. The Gourmet leaps out from the spectacle and onto the table, his heels clicking on the table and his hands clapping above his head. As he dances, more servants bring out the dishes he made. He sets them in each appropriate space. The smells from the food alone was enough to make everyone's mouth water. Finally, the Gourmet stops at the end of the table, jumps, flips, and lands perfectly, a silver plate with a silver lid over it in his hand. He spins on his landing, stops on one knee in front of Xute and the throne, and then uncovers the pan. Inside is a steak, glowing gold with meat juice positively flowing from it. Garnish is topped on it with a side of golden mashed potatoes with rich, brown gravy, vegetables steamed to absolute perfection, and a glass of cider that let out a sweet, crisp aroma with each of the small bubbles that would come up from the bottom and pop softly*

Gourmet: I, the Gourmet, have brought to you the greatest feast I have ever prepared, King of Erinn! To start off a prosperous reign, I offer you food fit for a god!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/17/2012, 11:34 am

Xute: *Despite probably being the shyest person in Erinn, his mouth was watering as well. He picks up a knife and fork that were placed on the plate and takes a bite. His eyes go wide* This is..... the greatest thing I have EVER tasted!!!!
Point: *She grins and claps her hands* What are you all waiting for? Go ahead and eat!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/17/2012, 11:51 am

Gourmet: *he smiles that his handiwork is appreciated and leaps back, placing the food at the end of the table were the king sits. He then held his hands up and bowed* You all may begin!

*Everyone rushed to their seats and began eating.*

Noah: *his face goes red as he eats and he holds his cheeks* Amazing!

Ai: Its so delicious! The meat is so tender, it melts in my mouth! The potatoes are creamy and rich with a hint of fine cheese! And the gravy compliments the texture with a bold yet spicy flavor!

Shuriken: Incredible...these vegetables are warm and sweet, yet crisp and crunchy! There is even a hint of cinnamon on them!

Styx: This cider is delicious! Its potent apple taste is brought out by the bubbles bursting in my mouth and followed with a crisp feeling after I swallow!

Stiletto: *she is just enjoying herself* SO YUMMY!

Nike: As expected from The Gourmet!

*the whole time, one of the elf guards had been eyeing Nike. The elf drew his wand and walked over to him.*

Guard: You. Stand up and keep your hands where I can see you.

Nike: What?

Guard: You look like him, sound like him only much louder, you even give off the same commanding presence as him...You're related to Tarnag, aren't you?!

Nike: ....*he stands up, calm*

Noah: What?! Nike, whats going on?!

Nike: .....its true. My mother...she is the sister of Tarnag of Albarai.

Guard: *he removes his helmet. Its Thorn.* Ten years....Ten years I served under the Chief Royal Alchemist and that evil bastard Tarnag! I won't go back to serving another of his ilk!

Nike: *he turns around, his presence near overwhelming. However, he doesn't attack Thorn. He drops to one knee, his fists on the ground and lowers his head so he is lower than Thorn* I am sorry. So very sorry for what my uncle did...I know that there are those out there that he hurt....and I wish I could help them. But...there is nothing I can do that could possibly take away the pain he caused you. If you wish to take your anger out on me, then do it. I will not guard or block. You deserve at least that much.

Thorn: *tears well up in his eyes and he drops his wand* No....now I can see it...you're nothing like Tarnag. You two may be related, but you...you're soul is kind. *he wipes his tears* I'm sorry I threatened you. You didn't deserve that...

Nike: *he stands up and holds his hand out to Thorn* Then lets be friends. I am Nike. The people at my school, the Demonic University, call me Nike, God of Victory.

Thorn: *he smiles and nods, taking Nike's hand* I'm Thorn. Brother to Portia, Princess of the Elves.

Nike: *he holds his hand out to the table* Then, my friend, let us feast together! *he and Thorn get back to feasting*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/17/2012, 11:59 am

Adriee: Oi mom! This beats your cooking ANYTIME!
Point: Yea... I'll agree with you there. *she gets up and walks over to thorn* Hello thorn! :3
Xute: *he is sitting in the King's chair, enjoying the meal. He has stars in his eyes with each bite*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/17/2012, 12:11 pm

*The feasting and merrymaking continues throughout the night. Finally, when all the food is gone and all the guests had left, all that was left were Xute, Point, Nike, Sparkai, and Aura Wake.*

Nike: *he stands up.* Now that the celebration is over, it is time to reveal why we are really here, Aura Wake.

Noah: I've been wondering about that.

Mercer: *his stomach is the size of a small car and he is laying on the table, near unconscious* So....good....

Ai: So what is the reason, Nike-san?

Nike: Do you recall the large serpent you fought in the Blood Mage ruins when you went to free Crimson, your teacher?

Noah: We do, but Styx wasn't there for it.

Styx: The Arch Mage already briefed me on that mission.

Stiletto: You mean Master Volsung's big pet snake?

Shuriken: Primordial Serpent Kythes.....

Nike: Yes. Shuriken, your old teacher was here. Did he mention anything?

Shuriken: ....we're here for the same reason Otar, Kunai, and Vincent are here, aren't we?

Nike: Yes. Aura Wake, Erinn's royal cout, what is about to be said must never leave this room. There is a Primordial Beast here, on Erinn. And the Blood Mages are after it.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/19/2012, 9:23 pm

Aero: ...Any Idea where it is? Why are they after it?
Adriee: *she looks up from prodding Mercer's stomach with a stick* In my opinion, It would have to be in either Iria or Belvast. There is no room here in Uladh. And if something was up, I would know.
Point: I would be the first to know. I havent really been to Iria except for visiting the Giants or the Elves.
Aero: Well, lets let Shuriken andNike finish explaining.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/19/2012, 9:41 pm

Noah: Agreed.

Mercer: *he sits up, his stomach returned to normal* So what is a Primordial Beast anyway?

Nike: I was just about to get to that. There are currently 5 Primordial Beasts in the galaxy. Back during the Era of the Gods, when Magic was younger and more wild, the gods created 5 beasts that would act as mediums for the magical energy streams, or Mana and Aura, in the galaxy. If a Mage could capture or sway the beasts to his favor, he could potentially control the very essence of Magic itself.

Shuriken: Which is what the Blood Priests want...They said they were trying to bring back The Master....but the way he was sealed, its impossible by normal means.

Ai: What do you mean?

Nike: This information is only privy to the Saint Wizards and the X-Ranks, but I will share it with you because circumstances dictate I must. When Arch Mage Neir Hadesson faced the Blood Master, he could not kill him. Their powers were to evenly matched. So, instead of killing the Master, he cast a Soul Seal. This magic is forbidden because the price is the caster's soul. The Arch Mage bound his soul to the Blood Master and keeps him in a type of dimensional limbo withing the chamber that they fought in. In a sense, Neir is still alive. His soul forever keeps the room that the Blood Master fought him in as a separate dimension.

Noah: No way...The Arch Mage was forced to give up his own soul to stop the Blood Master?

Nike: Yes. And, I think the pieces are finally coming together. If the Blood Priests control the Primordial Beasts, they can bend the flow of Aura and Mana and do what must never be done...The can break Neir's spell and not only destroy Neir utterly, but free their master. Is this correct, Shuriken?

Shuriken: Yes. Now that all the information is out, that must be their plan. But...I wonder where Vincent ties in to all that.

Styx: He's probably just a weapon that the Blood Priests plan to keep in reserve.

Shuriken: Maybe...

Tangkath: As for where the beast is, I think we may have an idea. The island off the coast of Belvast where all the seismic activity has been happening. The beasts are large, correct? What if it is the beast that is causing all these problems, since it has finally been awakened.

Nike: It seems like a plausible theory. Its all we have to lead on, so I say we follow it. No doubt we will find what we seek on that island, one way or the other.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/19/2012, 9:52 pm

Adriee: *she immediately pulls out a pen and paper and begins writing. As she finishes, she rolls it up and throw it into the air. An owl swoops in and grabs it, flying away.* We need a way to belvast, so I sent a note to my uncle Antonio saying that I'm taking one of the ships.
Aero: o-o Your uncle has a ship?
Adriee: Several. He delivers wine and other goods back and forth from belvast to Iria to here.
Point: Shylock isn't very happy with him...
Adriee: That old man can suck it.
Point: ._.
Aero: ANYway... The port is on the other side of Uladh! How are we gonna get there?
Xute: The m-moon gates should be open-n by now....

Last edited by Luna on 8/23/2012, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/23/2012, 3:20 am

Noah: Then we'll head to the moon gate to Dunbarton and head straight for the port.

Mercer: Man, and I thought the bloody tidbits wouldn't be a hassle after that Vincent guy left...

Shuriken: I only hope that Master Volsung is not going to be our enemy on this one as well.

Styx: Do not fret, Shuriken. We will succeed on this mission.

Stiletto: *she climbs up onto Adriee's shoulders and sits there happily* I get to go on a boat for the first time!~

Nike: A Primordial Beast...I never thought in my wildest dreams that such a powerful being would ever be my opponent...

Ai: Lets go! *as everyone leaves, she looks back at Xute and smiles* Xute...You should be more confident. After all, you're a Master Mage and a King now. *she waves at him and runs off to catch up with the group*

~Zul, the Demonic University~

*The University is a large, Daedric Red Iron building with high walls, demon dragons flying around the peaks of the towers, and various spell circles around it. Sitting on one of the balconies is a Gaian Human boy who appears to be around 16 with dark, grape purple hair. His skin is the color of melted chocolate and on his hand is a glowing green rune. However, upon closer inspection, it is actually multiple runes forming circles around each other. The boy's pale blue eyes gleam in the red glow of the sky above Zul. The boy then turns to the man behind him. It is Kavar.*

???: You say that your Order needs me?

Kavar: Yes, Lann. The Spellweave Order is a group of Atronach Mages like yourself. Our task is to protect magic in all of its forms. Right now, the people of Icecrown are being assaulted by the Celestial Faith, who is a known enemy of Magic. But, the reason the Order wishes to get involved is because the one who leads the Faith's Ten Commandments is responsible for the Great Witch Hunt years ago. We need to put a stop to him before he and the Commandments bring about another holocaust upon the Mages. We need you, Lann Welgo and your Atronach, Noche.

*out from Lann's back comes a tall humanoid being with no visible chin or mouth, only eyes. On its hands are only three fingers per hand. The being giving off the same presence as Fuego and Stigmata, however his is more shifty and underhanded. Pure darkness itself seems to radiate from him as he uses his two, night blue orbs for eyes to stare at Kavar.*

Noche: So...you have need of the Atronach of Darkness?

Kavar: Yes. You and Lann both.

Noche: Lann....What do you think?

Lann: ...Who else will be there?

Kavar: Possibly Noah Marcusson from the College of Avalon and Heinrich Von Marrowrend from the Neonorium.

Lann: ....Noah....and Heinrich....I saw those two fight each other. It was very impressive.

Noche: Hehehehe....Fuego and Stigmata? I haven't seen those two in a very long time....I miss you both...Atronachs of Fire and Flesh....

Kavar: So will you help us? I already asked the Grand Warlock for permission to ask you for help. The choice is entirely up to you.

Lann: .....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/23/2012, 10:40 am

(In my last post I meant Antonio, not Bassanio. I edited that. o-o Cuz i looked back into Merchants of venice. :3)

Xute: GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!! *he turns to point* I think you should go with them...
Point: *she had already mounted a black and white crystal deer* I'm on it. *she rides after the group, easily catching up*
Adriee: Belvast is a very large place, so I suggest you trry not to get lost. And leave Admiral Owen alone! He's a very busy man... Stay away from Scathatch as well.
Aero: o-o... Scathatch? What's that?
Point: It's a place of darkness. A witch lives there as well as many powerful creatures. Rats that could eat you alive, giant spiders, sea trolls, Sauagain... I could go on.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/26/2012, 10:46 am

Nike: when we get to Belvast, one of my comrades will be waiting. I asked him to keep an eye on the island.

Mercer: This guy gonna help us?

Nike: I doubt it. He isn't exactly the most social of people.

*the group moves outside and enters the Moongate. After arriving to Dunbarton, they quickly make a bee-line for the port.*

Noah: I've never been to Belvast before.

Styx: I have.

Ai: You have, Styx-senpai?

Styx: Yes. When I was with the Spell Hawks. Salem ordered us to attack Belvast's slave camp that Tarnag had built. We leveled it to the ground and killed anybody foolish enough to fight us or stupid enough to try and talk to us.

Shuriken: Sounds like back then you were pretty ruthless.

Styx: No...Salem was ruthless. I only followed his orders.

Shuriken: I know that feeling, man....

*finally, the group arrives at the port.*

Mercer: *he looks over at Adriee* Okay, tidbit, where's this uncle of yours?

Stiletto: *she is sitting on Nike's shoulder, looking at the ocean* Wow...

Nike: You like the ocean, little one?

Stiletto: Its so pretty!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/26/2012, 12:49 pm

Adriee: He should be... THERE! *she points to a massive ship, looking almost like a pirate ship, sitting at the dock* There is my uncle's ship!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/28/2012, 9:25 am

Noah: Cool! It looks like a pirate ship!

Mercer: If this morsel is a freaking pirate...and I mean one of the really bad stereotype pirates...I am going to plow my head through the floor from how horrible that would be. I would be put to the point where instead of facepalming, faceflooring would be necessary if not crucial...

Stiletto: ARRRRG! :3

Nike: Hmmm...as long as it gets us to Belvast to meet up with my comrade.

Styx: Who is your comrade, by the way?

Nike: He's a member of the Diablo Quintet. He's easily one of their strongest. However, all we know about him other than his appearance, which by the way he never shows outside the University, is his first name. Alexei.

Ai: Why is he so secretive?

Nike: Alexei has his reasons. However, if you want to ask him yourself, go ahead. However, I won't guarantee any answer or that he will take kindly to the questions. He usually prefers to keep to himself except for on missions.

Mercer: Sounds like a rude little lambshank if you ask me...

Nike: Another thing. Don't say anything about his height. Poor boy has Napoleonic Disorder.

Mercer: Heh?

Styx: It means he hates being referred to in any way that calls him short.

Mercer: Is he short?

Nike: In fact, yes. He's 19, but most people think he's 14 or 15 from his size.

Mercer: HA!

Noah: That's enough of that, guys. We should board the ship and set sail for Belvast. The more time we waste, the more of a chance that the Blood Mages found a way to tame the Beast.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2012, 1:52 pm

*down the loading board comes a simple man downed in a blue and white dress shirt, blue pants, and black shoes. His dark hair is neatly combed and he has an epic and well kept goatee. He smile at Adriee and the two hug*
Adriee: It's great to see you again, uncle!
Antonio: Likewise. These are the friends you mentioned, yes?
Adriee: They are.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/28/2012, 2:07 pm

Noah: I'm Noah Marcusson. Nice to meet you.

Mercer: Mercer Law.

Ai: I'm Ai Sendo!

Styx: I am Styx Ora.

Shuriken: Shuriken Romana. A pleasure.

Nike: They call me Nike, God of Victory.

Stiletto: And I'm Adriee's little sister, Stiletto!

Nike: We hope you can get us to Belvast. There is something of great importance on the island next to it that we must get to in all haste.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/4/2012, 7:26 pm

*and so the group set out for Belvast. After a full day of sailing, they finally see the port*

Noah: Guys! There it is!

Nike: Belvast Island...Formerly one of my uncle's chief slave camps, now a bustling port paradise.

Mercer: Looks like my kind of town.

Ai: Its very b-beautiful!

Shuriken: Now, lets find this friend of yours, Nike.

*the group departs from the boat. As soon as they do, they find their way to the city from off the dock blocked by a short man in a dark red cloak that covers his entire body, even his face.*

Nike: *he steps forward and towers over the man.* You're in our way.

???: *he doesn't say anything. He appears to look up at Nike.*

Nike: *he suddenly starts laughing* Still tough as nails, eh, Alexei?! Everyone, this is Alexei of the Diablo Quintet!

Noah: Nice to meet you. We're Aura Wake. I'm Noah Marcusson.

Mercer: Wow. He really is short. *before Mercer can take a step, Alexei is right in his face*

Alexei: ....The only reason you are alive after saying that comment is because you are from the family Law. But, if I were you, I'd count my blessings.

Mercer: You got something to prove, tidbit?!

Alexei: Against you, maybe. But, I see no reason in bothering with you.

Mercer: You're a cocky little freak, ain't ya?

Alexei: Again, watch your tongue, Mercer, or I'll rip it out of your mouth.

Mercer: How do you even know my name?! For that matter, how did you know I'm a member of the Law family?! And why do I get the distinct urge that you're off your freaking rocker?!

Alexei: You ask way to many questions. *he looks over at Nike* Keep this guy in line, or else. Anyway, I've kept my end of the bargain. There is definitely something big and powerful on that island. I could feel that much from my Sight. *he walks off towards the edge of the dock* Mercer....If we meet again, hope that its as allies....*he suddenly is enveloped by a type of strange red energy and disappears.*

Styx: Just what was he?

Nike: He's something from the Geneforce Era...a being known as a Keshin.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/4/2012, 7:56 pm

Aero: *she glares at Mercer* Do ya gotta shoot your mouth off at everyone you meet?
Adriee: Keshin, or beings of Madness. Incredibly powerful.
Sparkai: Looks like someone did their history homework...
Adriee: *she looks to the Northeast, where back behind the town, sits the enterance to the Beach of Scathatch* . . .She's been quiet lately...
Point: We can look into her agenda later. For now, lets just focus on the mission at hand.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2012, 4:25 pm

Nike: Point is right. And don't worry about Alexei. He may see hostile, but he's actually a good man. *as the group walks on, they reach where Nike was leading them. Leaning against a large steam-powered boat is a Voidwalker demon. The demon looks over at Nike and nods.* I had Alexei summon that demon so that we would have a ride to the island. With all the rough water surrounding it, a normal sail ship would be destroyed. A metal steam barge is the only way.

Noah: Wow. Looks cool!

Mercer: I just hope that demon is under control.

Voidwalker: I serve Alexei. His orders are to get Aura Wake, Nike, and the Erinn Guard to the island and back safely. And safely is how I shall get you there.

Styx: It seems reliable. Demons are always held by a contract, so we should be safe.

Mercer: Good point, tidbit.

Ai: I've never been on a steam barge before! It looks fun.

Stiletto: *she holds Adriee's hand, looks up at her, and smiles as the group boards the barge.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/8/2012, 9:30 am

Point: Lert the adventure commence! *she stands dramatically at the front of the barge, pointing a finger out to the ocean*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/9/2012, 9:44 am

*The group boards the steam barge and the barge sets out. As they ride, the waters go from beautiful and blue to gray and rough, storm clouds forming in the distance.*

Noah: Is this thing really so strong that it can affect the weather?

Nike: Yes.

Mercer: Kythes wasn't that powerful when we fought him...

Nike: Think about this. Kythes was inside a cramped room. He could barely move. When a Primordial Beast has leg room, then you should be worried. Because then there are almost no tricks that can go head-to-head with them. Plus, when they are outside, they have access to the Mana and Aura streams that they protect and moderate. This means their already unfathomable amount of magical power gets a huge boost.

Styx: So we can expect the beast to be more powerful than anything we have faced yet?

Nike: That would be rather astute.

Stiletto: *she looks out at the island that is slowly appearing in the distance. The sky around the island is dark with storm clouds, and large roars can be heard coming from the island. Stiletto runs over to Adriee and grips her Alchemist robes.* Scary...

Ai: *she looks down at Stiletto and smiles* Don't be scared, sweetie.

Noah: Kunai, Otar, and Vincent should be there....We're gonna be in for one hell of a fight.

Mercer: We can do this, morsel.

Styx: Just leave Vincent to me.

Nike: And the Beast to me. You others can fight Kunai and Otar.

Shuriken: We'll deal with them when we cross that bridge. Right now, lets just focus on finding the beast.

*the ship hits land and a large ramp extends down onto the island's beach*

Voidwalker: I shall return when Nike gives the signal. Good luck, Mages....you'll need it.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/16/2012, 9:36 am

Nike: *As he looks around the island, he seems amazed.* wow...

Shuriken: what is it?

Stiletto: *she is also looking around, mystified by something* Pretty light streams!

Nike: Stiletto and I can both see Aura and Mana streams. This island....the streams are very vibrant here. It's as if they are connected to the island itself.

* suddenly, the island begins to rumble as hills and cliffs on it shrug back and forth strangely. A loud growling is heard to the island's north.*

Noah: what was that?!

Styx: I think we found the beast...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/19/2012, 9:21 pm

Aero: it doesn't sound too friendly....
Point: It just needs a hug!
Aero: I dont think a hug will work here...
Adriee: hmmm... Interesting. I didnt even know this island existed til now.
Point: so... how do we go about beating one of these things?
Aero: Tip one; dont die.
Adriee: seems legit...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/19/2012, 11:19 pm

Nike: I suggest we don't waste any time. *the group bolts towards the noise. In the distance on the island is a large, twin peaked mountain structure of white rock. And, sitting on a large pile of rocks, is Otar. On the ground, standing in front of him and facing the group, is Kunai and Vincent.*

Otar: Ah, I've been expecting all of you. *he stands up, and the island rumbles yet again.* Oh, be still, Armagog.

Nike: Its over, Otar! Where is the beast?!

Kunai: *she laughs* Are you stupid or something?

Vincent: Perhaps they don't know...what a pity. I wonder what it feels like to be confused?

Noah: Are they making fun of us?

Mercer: I'll ask them. OI! TIDBITS! ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF US?!

Styx: I think they may be toying with us...perhaps the beast is not here?

Kunai: Oh, its here alright. Or, for that matter, it IS here.

Ai: What?

*the island rumbles and the beast's roar echoes out from between the ivory peaks. The water around them begins to surge and bubble. Suddenly, it feels as if the island itself is rising up*

Noah: What is this?!

Otar: Simple....This whole island...IS the Primordial Behemoth, Armagog!

Mercer: No way...

Stiletto: *she grips Adriee for dear life and screams from fear while burying her face in Adriee's shoulder.*

Shuriken: But...Kythes was nowhere NEAR this big!

Kunai: Foolish brother! What you fought inside the ruins was only Kythes' head! The rest of his body was underground!

Otar: *a gust of bloody wind lifts him off the ground and he lands in front of Vincent and Kunai, the two of them flanking Otar like guards* Now then, Kunai, Vincent, let us....entertain....our guests.

Nike: *he cracks his knuckles and opens a Demonic portal* I'll head to the front of the beast and fight it by using my Demon Armor to walk on the water! You guys deal with Otar, Kunai, and Vincent!

Noah: Leave it to us, Nike!

Shuriken: *he steps towards Kunai* Lets end this, Kunai.

Kunai: Oh no....*she points at Aero and Shuriken* I want both of you...

Vincent: *he looks over at Styx* You...I've never faced someone like you. I want to fight you again.

Styx: Now that you are at full power and not lacking in blood? Then I shall make it an honorable defeat for you.

Otar: *he holds his hand out to Adriee, Noah, Stiletto, Mercer, Ai, and Point* Come now. I haven't got all day.

Noah: Don't you think fighting all of us is a disadvantage?

Otar: Yes. I hate fighting equally with my opponents. I always love having the advantage.

~Planet Gabriel, Chapel City, Celestial Faith HQ's Orphanage~
*the sun is shining as a woman sits in a wooden chair in the courtyard. She has long, crystal-like white hair that appears to be made of gem-like scales. Her skin is light and her eyes are a crystal sky blue with reptilian slits for pupils. Her dress is a long, while gown. Her nails, ivory and milky like claws and her bare feet only barely visible. However, the weirdest part about this seemingly humanesque woman is the thick, white, pearl-colored, scaly tail. She is sitting there with a group of orphans sitting around her, with two on her lap as she reads a story to them.*

???: And so the knight said "Release the maiden, foul beast, and I shall leave you with your treasure and in peace!" But the beast only laughed and raised its hand. It said "For such a foolish request, Knight, I shall not even give you the honor of dying by my fire!".

Orphan: Sister, I want to be a great warrior someday! I want to fight monsters too!

Sister: Now now, violence is never the answer. The only reason you should have for fighting is to protect something you love. *she smiles sweetly at the orphans* Remember that, children.

*standing near her is a tall golden Fortesian. His armor has a bronze, flame-like tint to it and has many flame-like spikes on it. The armor itself also has scaly patters etched in and the helm has the visage of a dragon with two horns with its mouth open. The Fortesian has a catholic priest's robe on over his armor and has a large spear with dragon wings on the place where the blade meets the shaft on his back. His eyes give off the impression that he is smiling at the woman lovingly. She looks over to him and smiles lovingly back, only to have the orphans giggle at the two of them. Then, the Fortesian Knight looks quickly over at the entrance to the courtyard and seems to go on guard. The girl also looks. Walking towards the group of the woman, the knight, and the orphans, is Justice Law. A large, almost cruel, toothy smile is on his face as his perfect circle sunglasses hide his eyes with their reflective surfaces. The knight looks to the girl and nods.*

Sister: *the woman smiles sweetly at the kids* Children, go back to your rooms and play. The Father and I have to speak with someone.

Orphans: Yes, Sister! *they all run back happily into the orphanage*

Sister: What is this, Justice? Don't you usually find yourself too busy with hunting Freelance Mages to come visit the Father and me?

Justice: Now now, you can drop the whole "Peace loving Sister" act.

Sister: I meant every word of it. After the Great Witch Hunt, we have not killed a single Freelance Mage. We've been kept busy here, taking care of the orphans.

Justice: Well, I can't say the fact that the kids are learning from two hypocrites sits well with me.

Father: *he steps forward and speaks* Are you only here to spit venom at us, Law, or do you have business?

Justice: Simple. The Ten Commandments are being sent to spearhead the attack on Icecrown. You know, your home planet, "Father".

Father: *he seems saddened but relaxes at what Justice said* No...I prayed I would be dead when this day would come....

Justice: Well, looks like the Gods have bigger plans for you. We need the Ten Commandments member....*to the Sister* Crossbreed Theresa...*to the Father* And Dragon Slayer Orenstein!

Orenstein and Theresa: *they both speak in lower, more reluctant tones* Acaron 25:32. If anybody dishonors the Gods, by using magic, let him be accused oh judgement come. Amen.

Justice: *he speaks in a more zealous, gruff tone through his teeth, as if he was excited* AAAAAAAMEN!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/26/2012, 5:09 pm

Aero: . . .Again with this? *she readies her wand and stares down Kunai* May as well end it now.

Adriee: o-o you are a strange fellow... but respectable at the same time.
Point: I will never understand how you view people, Adriee...
Adriee: Oh well. And I'll never understand how you can lead the fomorian army.
Point: Touche...
Adriee: *she cracks her knuckles and loads a fire crystal into her cylinder.* Anyone gonna make the first move? or do I have to?
Point: *a purple and white trinity staff forms in her hand and she holds it out in front of her. Icy winds and snow swirl about as she swings the staff above her. A large spiked ball of ice condenses at the end.* I'm ready if you guys are!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/27/2012, 1:46 am

Otar: I do not seek your respect. You are a mage of the College, and therefore my enemy. *he reaches for his mask and pulls it off. His face is extremely masculine with his jaw line being pronounced. He then pulls down his hood, revealing that his hair is wavy and parted down the middle. He then grabs his Blood Priest's cloak and pulls it off his body. He is wearing a dark yellow russian-style army top buttoned down the left side of his body. On his waist is a fur sash that goes down to the backs of his knees yet keeps his front exposed. His pants are dark yellow cloth with black russian-style army boots. He smiles, his eyes gleaming a bright yellow.* Do you know why we wear the Priest outfits, Mages?

Mercer: To hide what you look like since you're so damn ugly?

Otar: Funny. You have guts. I'll be sure to rip them out of you. Sadly, that is not the only reason. It is also to inhibit our own magical energies. See, we Blood Priests aren't exactly pushovers. We each have enough energy to bring an entire country to its knees. The outfits and masks inhibit us so our massive aura signatures do not blow our cover.

Noah: So you mean...when we fought Volsung...

Otar: That's right. He wasn't even trying.

Ai: I think we're in trouble....

Otar: Oh you don't know the half of it...*bloody wind begins to flow out from behind him and he crouches like a runner* Ready or not....Here I come! *the wind blasts forward and Otar flies at Point and Noah, catching both of them in a double haymaker and flinging them.*

Kunai: *bloody wind swirls around her as she stares Shuriken and Aero down.* You have no idea how long I've waited for this...*she rises off the ground*

Shuriken: Aero....we can do it now. We can end this with her. *he looks over at Aero and smiles, then nodding once.* Together.

Styx: *He and Vincent begin to circle each other.* Midas....Holy Guardna....Arch Angel. *two white wings come out from his back* Fight me then, Blood Mage.

Vincent: Very well....*he charges forward and punches Styx. However, when he does, Styx is sent flying.*

Styx: *He uses his wings to break. When he looks over at Vincent, Vincent's arm is huge. It then shrinks and Vincent cracks his neck* What did you just do?!

Vincent: I moved the blood in my body to my arm and used it to fortify my muscles in that arm.

Styx: No way...*he looks down* ~That punch was strong...at least the force of a freight train....but how did his bones not break and his skin not tear?...of course! His blood heals him. So, he found a way to fight me....I don't feel any broken bones, thanks to my armored exoskeleton. However, I don't want to be caught in another sudden strength burst attack. I need to keep on my toes...~

Nike: *he had been using his Fel Armor to run along the water. He watched as the island kept rising. Finally, he reached the head. The island was indeed a giant boar with red eyes, humanoid arms instead of front hooves, and plants and wildlife growing on its back. It roared out, its ivory tusks shaking and causing the sea to quake as it began to trudge towards Belvast* Oh no...if that beast hits Belvast, there will be nothing left! *he runs as fast as he can after the beast*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next