NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura Wake: Remastered Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura Wake: Remastered Empty

Aura Wake: Remastered

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aura Wake: Remastered Empty Aura Wake: Remastered

Post by Zazul 3/21/2016, 3:18 am

Year, XXXX, nearly two hundred years since the Mosaic Insurgency War. After years of strife and turmoil throughout the galaxy, a new age of discovery and progress has begun. At the forefront of this new age is the Mystic Revolution, where Magic has been integrated into not only technology, but day-to-day lives as well. The Mosaic Interstellar Alliance has acknowledged this new age, and so, within the Helion System, three great Schools of Magic were formed, to better the use and understanding of the Mystic Arts, so it would be better embraced as a blessing throughout the galaxy. On the planet Rapture, the Blackwald Mausoleum University was founded to hone and temper the Dark Arts into tools to be used properly, instead of as weapons of destruction and personal gain. On the Machine-Colony Radiance, orbiting the planet Araxis-Prime, the Radiance School for the Healing Arts was founded in order to spread Healing Magics, be them natural or divine in origin. Finally, on the capital planet of Avalon itself, the College of Avalon was founded in order to teach all walks of magic, and ensure that the brightest future for those who found their talents in multiple fields. Lead by the delicate balance of power between the Three Saint Sorcerers, each of which administrates each School, and the famous Seven Grand Casters who act as the Galaxy's strongest Magic Users, the Mosaic Galaxy now enjoys an era of relative peace and prosperity as Magic continues to improve the lives of all those it touches! The only force that opposes this revolution is the Celestial Faith, currently one of the largest Religious Groups in all of Mosaic. However, after a vast tragedy known as the Great Witch Hunt, the Faith has since kept its preaching against Magic to a minimum. And so, we now begin our story here, on beautiful Avalon...for this is a tale of wonder and intrigue, a story of love, action, honor, and a deep, powerful, and glorious Magic! Welcome, friends, to Aura Wake!

~Avalon City, Planet Avalon~

*as the sun began to rise above the towering structures that made up Avalon City, Capital City of the planet Avalon and headquarters of the Helion Axis, the orange rays of morning sunlight peak through the open areas of a large cloth draped over an open, broken window. The scene is inside a run-down, dilapidated room atop one of the many buildings that made up Avalon City's slums. The walls are cracked and many holes seem to decorate the barren spaces, spaces that, in a normal home, would be occupied by family pictures. On one, beat up, old mattress in the corner of the room, a large shape snores loudly. In the other corner, on another mattress, a smaller shape begins stirring. As the shape begins move, it reveals itself to be a large blanket, its occupant just waking from their slumber. The blanket moves off, revealing a male youth of roughly 19. He was humanoid, with a human-like face with bright, sharp, blue eyes and shaggy, silver hair. However, the only non-human thing about him was the fact that his skin was completely dark, gunmetal gray. He was thin, but decently built due to his life on the streets. As he yawns, he cracks his neck and rises to his feet, revealing him to only be wearing a pair of torn, dirty jeans and gray boxers who's band were only barely visible. He walks over to the cloth and pulls it down, letting the sun shine it on him. At first, he hides his eyes from the sun, rubbing the sleep still in them out before stepping into the light and looking out at the sight before him, the miles of city-scape stretched out. And, in the center of his vision, at the far eastern side of Avalon City, stood a vast palace of three floating towers surrounded by a large, circular wall of stained glass depicting scenes of battle that could be seen from miles away. That building was the famous College of Avalon, one of the foremost schools of magic in the entire Mosaic Galaxy. Founded decades ago by the famous Arch Mage Neir Desudari, one of the three Saint Sorcerers, it stood as a shining beacon for all who wished to join and learn more about Magic as a whole. And today was their entrance exams, in which one must showcase their talent in Magic. If they are judged worthy, then they are admitted into the College. If not, they may try again next year. There was no limit on the number of attempts one may make to enter the College, and students came from all ages and walks of life. However, those who sought to abuse Magic were met with swift punishment...Long ago, when the Schools were founded, each School was required to create a type of "Enforcement Group" that would accept missions from the Interstellar Galactic Alliance and root out misuse of Magic, keeping the Magical Revolution safe. The group was, believe it or not, made up of students, usually the most talented ones, or so they say. The group from the College of Avalon was named Aura Wake, and was overseen by the school's Dean of Staff, the famous Grand Caster Savanos Narn. And that was the boy's goal, to become a member of this elite group and, in doing so, become a famous Sorcerer, so that he could pull himself and his foster father out from the arms of poverty. His name is Noah. Noah Ash-Claw. And he is a Half-Celestian, Half-Human orphan who was found and raised by the Fenrir Shaman, Ordo Ash-Claw.

Noah: *he turns around and walks over to the large mass on the other mattress, a smirk on his face as he nudges it with his foot* Rise and shine, Dad! Its the day we've been waiting for! 

Ordo: *the mass stirs beneath his covers, growling as he emerges. Ordo is a large Transformed Fenrir from Frostgard, his body wolf-like with shaggy, dark fur that hung long and loose from his arms and legs while covering his eyes as well. He grumbles as he rises, his gut showing as he sits up* Ugh...I'm up, Noah, I'm up...Would you be a good lad and get me my cane?

Noah: *he runs over to the closet door, a broken slab of wood that hung loosely on slide rails, and opens it, looking throughout the closet. Inside were Noah's five shirts, two jeans, six pairs of socks, his sneakers and his boots, and his hoodies, most of which were either from donation bins. The closet also held Ordo's clothes, which consisted of seven shirts, two pairs of pants, four pairs of socks, and his Shaman's Gear. The Gear was a large cloak made from a strange, red fabric as well as a thick bone cane with at least a dozen Fenrir Shamanistic talismans tied to the pommel. According to Ordo,the cloth that the cloak was made from was made from the fur of an Ember Hound, a large beast from Frostgard that lived in caverns deep beneath the planet's surface. It is said they were in-tune with the primal forces of the Fire Element, and so their fur provides protection from flames and amplifies the power of Fire Magic. On the hood of the cloak, two large, bright feathers were woven into the fabric, making what looked like two antennae sticking out of the hood. According to Ordo, these were real Phoenix Feathers, given to him by a Phoenix that he met in his travels. The feathers allowed Ordo to amplify not only his flame shamanism's offensive capabilities, but also its healing powers. Finally, the cane was made from, according to Ordo, the bone of an Elder Magma Dragon from deep beneath Frostgard's surface. Long ago, one of Ordo's ancestors fought the Dragon alongside the Alfar-Sanguini Count Vaclav, and then made the cane from its chest bone, meaning it was strong enough to withstand even a Hard Light blade. This cane was said to be tied to a great Spirit of Fire that Ordo had summoned long ago, and only he was allowed to use it. Noah took the cloak and cane in his hands and brought them both to Ordo, a smile on his face as he then turned and went to put on a hoodie* If we don't get there soon, we'll miss the entrance exam!

Ordo: *he smiles and sighs* You mean "You", don't you?

Noah: *a bewildered look befalls his face as he hears Ordo speak* No...I mean "us". Aren't you coming with me, Ordo?

Ordo: *he chuckles lightly* No, Noah...I'm far too old to be going to a school of Magic. Besides, I'm already an accomplished Shaman, even if the Great Magic Council doesn't officially acknowledge my background since I didn't register with them...But you, you're still young. I've given you all I can, what little it is, but this is your chance, son. You know my Shamanism Style, you've proven you can cast the Fire Element, just like me. We may not be related by blood, Noah, but we are of the same will....We are both born of Fire, my son. Free, warm, compassionate, and bold in our attempts. That is why...I will pass the torch on to you.

Noah: *his eyes widen, a look of disbelief on his face* What do you mean?

Ordo: I want you to take my cane, Noah. Take my cane, and my cloak. They are yours now, my son. I can manage just fine on my own, you know that. But you, this is your best shot at the life you have always wanted...a life of using your talent for magic for good. And I know you will succeed. You're strong, Noah. And the spirit of Fire burns deep within you. *he stands up, taking the cane in hand and walking over to Noah, holding it out to him* Take it, son, and know what it means to be a real Frostgard Shaman of Fire.

Noah: *he hesitates at first, his mouth a hard line as he ponders the weight of this. Finally, after looking to Ordo's face and seeing the proud smile that decorated it, Noah returns the smile and takes the cane in hand. Immediately, a surge of heat floods out from Noah's body as he feels a rush like a blast of hot air run through him. He sighs, a smile forming on his face as he looks to Ordo* That was....incredible!

Ordo: It would seem the Fire Spirit within that Cane has accepted you. Noah, the name of that Fire Elemental is Phiera. Once she has built her confidence in your skill, she will make her presence known to you. When that happens, then you will understand why Shamanism is an art that many should respect. For we, unlike Wizards or Mancers, are one with the Elements. We do not bind them to our will. Our will, their will, we are one. A Shaman and his Elemental are a team, Noah. Go, and show Phiera that you are indeed a worthy partner. *he places a hand on his son's shoulder, smiling lovingly before pulling Noah into a hug* I love you, Noah. And I am so proud of you.

Noah: *he smiles and hugs the large wolf-man back* I love you too, Dad...and I'll make you even prouder. I'm going to succeed. I'm going to become a member of Aura Wake, and when I graduate, I'll become a Grand Caster! Then, I'll make sure you have a life of comfort for the rest of your days...you deserve it, Dad. You raised me when my real parents abandoned me...I promise, I will return the kindness you have shown me.

Ordo: *he laughs hard* Noah, you are a good soul! Now, take the cloak and be off with you! Or you'll be late!

Noah: *he nods, smirking as he dons the cloak. It slips over his body like a poncho, his head poking up through the hood as he drapes it over his head, letting the feathers stick out as he takes the cane by the shaft and walks out the door, ready to start his attempt to join one of the most revered schools of Magic in all the Mosaic Galaxy*

~Avalon City, Spaceport~

*at the large, bustling terminal that was the Avalon Spaceport, a ship arriving from Iciaura on the far side of the Mosaic Galaxy docks in. As the passengers exit the ship in a bustling but orderly fashion, one man in the crowd stands out. He is a tall, lean Iciaurian Skunk of about 20 years of age, his fur black with white, shaggy hair covering his head. His eyes are a burning emerald green and the white fur around his mouth spikes slightly, giving him a feral appearance. He wears a tall, black wizard's hat that zigzags out at the point, the broad rim shading even his shoulders. He wears a black trench jacket with a broad-rimmed, high neckband that helps to cover his face as he walks, his eyes forward. He keeps his left hand in his pocket, the right carrying a single, black suitcase. As he walks through the terminal, he looks up at one of the hologram-signs, a bright thing advertising the great Wall of Epics in front of the College of Avalon. On the sign, it showed information on the Entrance Exam times, as well as various tidbits of information about the types of classes. The skunk smirked as he looked up at the sign. Ironic, since that was the very reason he came to Avalon, all the way from his homeworld. His name is Mercer Acadia Law, and he is a Demonologist from Iciaura's Law Tribe.*

Mercer: *he yawns loudly and scratches the back of his head under his hat* Bother bother bother....If this College place is boring, I'm gonna be real bummed. Ain't no WAY I'm going to Blackwald! Rapture's too gloomy for my taste...

*suddenly, out from Mercer's cloak, a muffled yelling echoes out as something in Mercer's pocket starts moving around. Mercer opens it up and out flies a small notebook that looks like a little kid's arts and craft project, the cover looking like a badly made Demon face. However, the face begins moving as it looks right at Mercer, a frown on its face*

Book: Meeeeerrrrrcerrrrrr! I don't wanna hear ANY complaining from you! Your mother and grandfather EXPRESSLY forbade you from coming here!

Mercer: And that, Lovecraft, is why I came here. Screw their dark and dreary traditions and screw the Law Family's expectations of me. If I'm gonna be a Demonologist, I'm gonna do it my way.

Lovecraft: Ugh...Fine! Who am I, right?! I'm just your Demonic Tome, you know, the SOURCE OF ALL YOUR POWER!

Mercer: You forgot "Huge nag that can't shut up to save his life"....*he grabs the book and stuffs it back into his pocket* Alright...next stop, College of Avalon!

Last edited by Zazul on 1/8/2017, 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Aura Wake: Remastered Empty Re: Aura Wake: Remastered

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2016, 10:23 am

~~Avalon Spaceport~~

*A young lady took a shaky breath as she stepped off her shuttle, keeping her wings as flat against her back as possible so she didn't knock into people. They were large and black, off-white flecks of magic twinkling within the feathers. Despite her blindfold, she looked around for something to give her direction. A sign for the Avalon Entry Exam was all she needed as she began walking in that direction.

Her home of Hanwind is a world of old legends and lore, filled past the brim with stories, facts, magic and science. Amongst her race, the Nighthalzen, there is a legend; One who can see into the stars will lead them to paradise. This brings us to Katarina; a 17 year old Nighthalzen who takes the phrases 'starry eyed' and 'gazing into the void' to an entirely new level. She was once adept with using shadow magic, but as she sat upon the Clocktower of Mantara City, she looked into a Solar and Lunar Eclipse which happened at the same time. Her body was flooded with cosmic energy, her hair turned white, her complexion paled, and her eyes became gateways to the cosmos. Katarina's shadow magic was replaced with what she calls 'Cosmagic'.

She was mildly impressed at the variety of races here, admiring everything from behind her blindfold. Admiration leads to unawareness, as she promptly walked into a pole. Katarina rubbed her nose and sighed, her pale cheeks now red. This isn't how she wanted to start... She gave another sigh and continued on her way.*

Last edited by Luna on 3/22/2016, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/21/2016, 7:23 pm

---+--- Avalon Spaceport ---+---

At a docking pier not too far from Katarina and Mercer, another ship had just made its stop. Tourists and Avalon College hopefuls began to make their way out, bustling about the terminal in search of wherever it was that they needed to go. The last individual carefully made his way off the ship, wide-eyed at the wonders that now beheld him. It had only been fairly recently that his planet's people had begun to branch out into the rest of the galaxy -- due in no small part to the Insurgency War -- and much of what he now saw was alien to him. His eyes quickly flitted about the terminal, finally coming to rest on the sign for the Entrance Exam. Taking a moment to translate the words on the board into his own native tongue, he nodded to himself as he confirmed the sign's meaning. A slight smile briefly crossed his lips before he began to make his way over, his sight set only on getting where he needed to.

Hailing from planet Pauli of the Alpha Herculis System, Michael Romulus Creed knew that he had everything to prove should he make it into the Avalon College. Everything told him that it shouldn't be too difficult, but acknowledging that truth did little to quell the butterflies in his stomach. Like all members of the Pauli people, as a child he had consumed the magic ichor that flowed from the planet itself, a liquid form of magic that his religion called the blood of a fallen god. Consumption of that ichor had manifested magic within Michael that was representative of his very self and soul, which he hoped would be enough to excel in the Avalon College. Manifesting as an Arcanist among the various mage classes, he was blessed with magic that took after one of the domains of his religion's primary god, Olopa. As a goddess of sun, memory, revelation, and war, Olopa had seen fit to gift Michael in the Arcanist domain of War. Or at least, that was what the clergymen interpreters of Her had told him. From what he understood at the time, Arcanists filled a niche somewhere in between Shamans and Mancers, having some aspects in their abilities that paralleled both, but being an archetype of mages entirely of its own. Michael's people could wield magic as naturally as they could conduct the act of breathing, and their communal gravitas in the arcane arts was notable in the various Herculis star systems that spanned the south-western areas of the Mosaic Galaxy.

Now in the crowd of mages waiting in the Entrance Exam line, Michael steadied his breathing. There was no need for concern, with how much he had practiced his craft. Olopa was watching over him, even here in this place. His apparel consisted of a black Victorian era suit jacket, a scarlet ascot around his neck, a pair of black, tight, dress pants, and a pair of white gloves on his hands. The back of his jacket bore a symbol resembling an open eye mixed with the sun -- the symbol of his religion. He wore no shoes, preferring the feel of the ground underneath his talons. He carried little else with him, save for the plain-looking spear that was strapped to his back. The Arcanist of War glanced about at the other mages present, wondering for a moment if they'd all make it through the Entrance Exam. His thoughts slowly began to drift to other things as he waited in the line. At 18 years of age, Michael felt older than most other mages present... though by his people's standards, he was still young -- the coming of age ceremony was reserved for those of 20 years of age. Despite the anxiety he felt... he couldn't deny that the part of him that wanted to succeed far outweighed the part of him that feared what was to come.

A sudden thud rang out from nearby the crowd, and Michael turned his gaze slightly to the right to see Katarina pretend she hadn't just walked right into a pole. He watched her try to walk it off, a red flush now adorning her face. He opened his mouth, about to address his concern, when he thought better of it and closed his mouth. It was clear that she didn't want to draw more attention to herself after such an embarrassing incident, and Michael had no intention of further humiliating her.

Last edited by Phirania on 3/22/2016, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/22/2016, 2:33 pm

~~~Avalon Spaceport~~~

Soon after Mercer's ship docked into the pier, a smaller vessel docked in the open pier nearby. Voices could be heard inside, both of them female, as they sounded like they were arguing over something....

"S-Sis! I can do my own henna you know!" One of them said, her voice obviously the younger one. Her voice had a confident ring within its tone despite the circumstances. As the ship started to extend the bridge for its passenger's to depart, a second female voice could be heard. This one however was clearly more mature and had an underlyingly motherly tone to it as if it were a mother scolding her child.

"Just sit still Kiria! I promise this'll be all over if you'd just hold still for a few more seconds." The second female voice said as the doors to the ship opened and various people of all different shapes and colors started to walk out of the vehicle, a few of them appearing to be relieved that they were getting away from the fussing sisters. If onlookers peered inside of the vehicle however, they could see one of them quite clearly. She was young with pale blue eyes like two moons, a ribbon of the same color resting comfortably in her long silvery hair which was tied back into a ponytail. Within her hair perched two pure white fox-like ears with large tufts of white fur nestled just inside of them, the pink skin of her inner ears the only contrast visible within them. Twitching behind her back was a long, bushy, white fox-like tail of the same color as her ears and hair, a light gray ring of fur near the tip of her tail contrasted against the white. She had a skinny but clearly well-toned body and wore tan colored shorts that hung loosely on her legs with a sky blue shirt that seemed to be made of a handmade cotton fiber. On her wrists hung bangles with white fur in the middle of them, various teeth of small animals hanging from them like ornaments. Slung around her shoulder was a large red handbag looking schoolbag adorned the same kinds of small animal teeth and fangs that hung from the bangles on her wrist. She had several small daggers hooked onto the strap of the bag, the pure white bone prominently being displayed against the red of the bag. She wore small anklets on her ankles that were adorned with tiny bells and small white flowers and no shoes, two light purple triangles painted on her face on either side with another triangle of the same color and shape painted within the larger ones. Her name was Kiria Roranheim, a seventeen year old Catien from the small planet Talarus within the Helion System. This was the first time any of her race were starting to move out amongst the stars and Kiria was the very first one to ever go to a magical college.

As she struggled to get away from her elder sister, she trips over her own feet and lets out a loud cry as she tumbles out of the ship and onto the dock. She sits up onto her legs and shakes her head, coughing as she goes to rub her eyes as they strained against the new lights. An older girl comes out of the ship as she sits up, worry written all over her face as she goes over to help her younger sister up. Upon closer inspection, the woman had long orange hair the color of the deepest sunset, part of it being tied back into a ponytail with a red ribbon of the same kind of design that Kiria had. She wore similar, tighter fitting brown shorts with a smaller white shirt underneath a brown jacket made from some kind of animal hide, yellow colored bands having been carefully dyed at the collar, arm holes and shoulders of the jacket. She too was barefoot but did not have any anklets or bangles on her person. On her face she had what looked like a snake's forked tongue painted in a pale purple along her face going down from the top of the sides of her head on either side down next to the sides of her lips. Strapped to the back of her hips was a large carved wooden quiver that had a wooden cap on it, a symbol on the end of it bearing a curled up fox in red paint. A large wooden bow was slung around her shoulders as she carefully helped her younger sister up, a worried expression on her face and in her forest green eyes. Within her hair, two fox-like ears had moved backwards to hide into her hair, the white tufts of fur within them sticking out of her hair and creating a kind of halo-like look within her hair on either side of the ponytail. A long, bushy, orange fox-like tail moved frustratingly back and forth behind her as she started to fuss over her little sister's now dirty tail, making Kiria squeak and blush bright red in embarrassment as she snatches her tail away from her. The Catien woman was Catia Roranheim, Kiria's elder sister.

"S-Sis! Stop that! I'm fine!" She growls at her, frowning as she gently starts to groom the dirt out of her white tail with her dainty little hands.

Catia sighs and pulls out what looks like a small pen that was dipped in a purplish kind of paint and touches it to the small triangle on the left side of Kiria's face. The act makes Kiria squeak and freeze in surprise as the cold liquid is gently painted onto her face to fix the slightly smeared pattern there. "Hold still, I just want to fix your henna really quick and then I'll stop." She told her, Kiria sitting still as she was told until Catia finished painting the last bit of Kiria's henna onto her little sister's face. When Catia finishes with Kiria's face paint, now dubbed 'henna', she lets out a sigh of relief and puts the tool she'd used away in a small leather pouch that was on her foreleg. She takes out a small cotton ball and gently brushes it against the paint, drying it as she finishes up. "There, now I'm done I promise."

Kiria lets out a sigh of relief and puts her hands on her hips, her tail twitching out of irritation. "Geez you're worse than mom sometimes I swear. I can do my own henna you know!"

Catia nods and rubs the top of Kiria's head, smiling gently at her little sister as she begins to calm down. "I know I know I'm sorry. I just want you to look good for school is all. You're the only one of us that's going so you're bearing the weight of our race on your shoulders to look good for everyone. Call me what you want, the thought of that makes me nervous."

Kiria groans as the ship that'd brought them there appears to be getting ready to take off again. "Then you should've volunteered instead of staying behind to be with Scar!" She retorts as she starts gently shove her elder sister back to the extended bridge of the ship.

Catia blushes in bright red and twitches her tail at the comment from Kiria as she silently admits defeat and boards the ship to leave. Catia turns and calls back to Kiria as she starts to wave goodbye to her little sister. "Remember your dancing and knife practice Kiria! We'll be making you do a dance for us when you eventually come back home remember that!"

Kiria blushes in embarrassment as some people start to stare at her, making her call back. "Just make sure you make a mate out of Scar the next time I see him! Or else I'm gonna be mad you didn't come to school with me!" She calls back, finally silencing her elder sister as the ship's door closes and takes off. She sighs and takes a deep breath to collect herself before reaching into her handbag to pull out the instructions that she'd been given for the college attendance. After scanning over them, she smiles and nods to herself before stuffing the piece of paper back into her bag. She looks around at all of the various colors and kinds of people there were at the port, a big smile starting to spread on her face as she eagerly started to run up to a small fence in the port. She hopped up onto it and and started to run along the fence, laughing happily as she looked around for the sign that would lead her to the front doors of Avalon College and her new life.

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 3/23/2016, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/22/2016, 9:48 pm

AVALON SPACEPORT

*Amid the transport ships flying in and out of the dock, a head of bright green hair could be seen from one of the windows.  Gripping her fabric bags filled with some belongings tightly, the green haired and white furred-and-feathered being wiggled enthusiastically in her seat as the vessel parked.  As there was no one next to her, she quickly launched upwards from her seat and stretched out the wings growing out of her back, grinning.*

Samazurae: I’m here!!  Sky King Almighty, thank you for the safe travel!  I’ll make you proud, I promise!

*After quickly thanking her Tropican-residing lord with a prayer, she hustled out of the ship and over to the side, her eyes not quite adjusting to the light of the Avalon dawn.  Once her cerulean-blue orbs were ready to witness the majestic size and architecture of the structure she hoped to attend, she gasped.*

Samazurae: It’s so beautiful… I feel like I’m going to cry because its so amazing!  Even if I were to take a photograph of this for back home, no one would ever believe me!

*The hair and feathers on her body stood on end, receiving chills after realizing she had indeed made it safely to her destination.  If she were accepted in, she’d be the first and only Aeonimbic being ever to have recognition from such a prestigious union!  No Aeonimbic had ever done something so bold, not since they - as a race - left their destroyed home planet of Aeonimbus for Tropic, roughly one Millennia before the Mosaic Insurgency War.  What she was doing was going to be historical!  All she’d have to do is get in.*

Samazurae: Wow, look at all these spirits… So hopeful and eager to get there.  I can feel that everybody’s restless, good and bad…

*Finally leaving the station after reclaiming the two bags she’d brought with her, she began to follow the masses.  Her special gift kept going off every time she neared and passed others; from birth, the Sky King granted the miracle of healing herself and others unto her.  She could feel thoughts of others, and if she prayed for them, they could feel better - at least psychologically.  She couldn’t do much in terms of healing anyone’s physical pains but her own.  This power was enhanced by the glowing, encrypted bracelet she wore around her wrist.  It was a hand-me-down known as the Craed.  All she really knew about this family heirloom was that it enhanced her powers and helped her control them, and that the word “Craed” was the Kokoumane word for “clear.”*

Samazurae: I wonder if this place can help me unlock any other holy gifts…?  I could also seek a tutor and become someone’s apprentice.

*She watched as a silver-haired and perky-eared girl ran along a fence, and a reserved, elegantly-dressed male silently observe an incident where a black-winged female with white hair ran into a pole.  Another male with a bushy skunk’s tail was also seemingly talking to a fluttering book of sorts.  There were so many unique faces and figures to look at!  Any one of them could be her future friend, enemy, rival… though, she’d much prefer if they either were friendly, or didn’t know she existed.  Making enemies here would likely be the end of her, being a pacifist an all.  Going on 20 years and she hadn’t fought a single soul - hopefully, she wouldn’t have to!*

Samazurae: I really shouldn’t think so negatively!!  Gotta have a positive mind about things!  To break now after coming this far, I can’t let that happen…
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2016, 4:00 am

~A Dark Chamber within the College of Avalon~

*what appears to be the entirety of the College campus made from a strange, green energy flowing from a Spell Seal glowing on the ground floats amid pitch black, the only visible figure being a humanoid with shining, green eyes and equally bright long, shaggy green hair that hung down to his tailbone. He had no visible facial features, not even a mouth save for three slits along his cheeks, almost like gills. This was a normal trait among the Celestians, as most Celestians of Avalon sported bright hair with matching eyes, as well as featureless faces. This one was strong in stature, and stood in a relaxed stance as he watched the hologram. What appears to be six blue flames amid a myriad of white flames that dotted the campus glowed brightly, five of which were near each other while one was on the other side of the campus, just approaching the Entrance Exam grounds*

???: *as the figure spoke, his chin moved as if he had a mouth and was talking* So...six new Wake Souls stand within the College. It pleases me greatly to see such diversity at our fine school. Savanos...if you would be so kind as to begin the festivities, I would like to measure these new Wake Souls and see if they are what we've been looking for...Aura Wake has shrunk in numbers, and Dread Wake from Blackwald is becoming far bolder now...

Savanos: *the man that the figure was addressing was a tall Celestian with bright neon aquamarine hair, oiled back into a tight braid that hung down over his left shoulder. He wore simple Mage's attire, a brown shirt with a dark blue jacket of Spell Silk, spun from magically-altered Silkworms. He also wore simple brown shoes and matching blue Spell Silk pants, held up by a thick belt with hundreds of different Spell Runes engraved in it. The Celestian's eyes sparkled warmly and his cheekbones rose, as if he was smiling* Of course, Arch Mage. Not to worry, I got a glance at the new arrivals. They're young...but they seem quite impetuous.~

Arch Mage: *he chuckles lightly* I see...Well then, I eagerly await their enrollment! Lets see if they really are Avalon material, eh old friend?

Savanos: *he nods* Neir, I'd follow you into the jaws of Helheim and back. I will bring you back real mages, worthy of this school.

Neir: I trust you. Now, let us begin.

Savanos: *he bows and briskly walks back into the dark gloom, disappearing completely*

Neir: *he goes back to watching the hologram, his eyes landing on the moving dot* That one's late...

~The College of Avalon, Entrance exams~

Noah: *he finally arrives, completely out of breath and nearly wheezing from running* Memo to myself...learn Levitation magic so I can fly!

Mercer: *as he stands among the other hopefuls, he glances at the out of breath kid next to him* Can you breath the other way, kid? You're fogging up my eyes...

Noah: *he looks up at the guy who spoke, noting that it was the skunk next to him* Oh, sorry! Am I late for the exams?

Mercer: *he sighs* Nah, you're good. Cut it pretty close though....what are you exactly? I've never seen something like you before.

Noah: O-oh...I'm half Celestian, half Human. Its a weird combo, I know...

Mercer: Nah, nothing weird about it. I just wanted to know was all. *he smirks, offering a hand to Noah* Name's Mercer. Mercer Law. How about you?

Noah: *he smiles and shakes the skunk's hand* Noah. Noah Ash-Claw.

Mercer: That ain't a human name, last I checked...

Noah: Ash-Claw is a Fenrir name, from Frostgard. My foster father is a Fenrir.

Mercer: Really? *his eyebrows raise slightly, seeming interested* Cool. Those are those wolf-men, right? He teach you anything from Frostgard? Fighting styles, literature, that stuff?

Noah: Shamanism, actually. Flame Shamanism. Also, yes, the Fenrir are wolf-like...but only some. Those born under the New Moon look more like humans, actually...well, if you don't include the tail and ears...Anyway, its honestly my first day with my new gear...it was my dad's, but he wanted me to have it, to help me along, I guess.

Mercer: You got a good dad there, Noah. *the crowd then begins stirring, moving and shuffling towards the great gates of the College. A loud, deep ring echoes out as the gates open, stopping partially, enough that only one person could fit through.* Looks like its starting. Good luck, kid. Maybe we'll get to be in the same classes?

Noah: *he nods* I'll look forward to it!

Savanos: *as the doors swing open, Savanos steps out to the crowd, his eyes gleaming against his sapphire blue skin as he looks around* Welcome, dear friends, to the College of Avalon. Though only some of you will have the opportunity to call this place your home, know that all of your efforts are greatly appreciated, and that we hope to help you all grow, even if you must return next year. Now then, the exams will be as followed...you will each enter the gates and perform a spell for the three instructors present, one of which being myself. If your control, aura strength, and form are up to par, then we will welcome you with open arms. If not, then do not fret. Simply study harder and try again next year! Now, do we have a volunteer for the first go? *he looks around the crowd, scanning to see who would be brave enough for the first try.*

Mercer: *he leans over and whispers to Noah* That's Savanos Narn, one of the seven Grand Casters! They say the Seven and the Saint Sorcerers are the ones who run the whole magical game...I'm surprised a big shot like him would stick around teaching hopefuls....

Noah: I'm not. Dad always said, someone worthy of such a title should have the best interests of all Mages at heart, weak or strong, new or experienced, talented or struggling.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/23/2016, 8:25 am

Katarina slowly made her way up to the gate, glancing at everyone who had shown up. They all looked prepared, but she wondered how they felt on the inside. Butterflies flitted about her stomach as she looked at Savanos through her blindfold.

"I would like to volunteer." She stepped through the gate. Katarina steadied her breathing and began to focus.

"I'm ready."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/23/2016, 9:36 am

[OOC: Wow, Zazul! There's way more interest in an Aura Wake remake than I would've thought.]

Michael watched as Katarina made her way up the stairs to the gate, seemingly prepared for the Exam. While he was interested in what the girl he had just seen was capable of, he also knew that he had to focus moreso on himself. He crossed his arms, his slitted eyes focused on Savanos. The Seven Grand Casters and the Three Saint Sorcerers... The most powerful magical individuals in the Mosaic Galaxy, and one would be watching his performance today.

This was... concerning.

Unlike other Mages, Arcanists were hindered by a limited pool of spells -- and the spells that an Arcanist did have were generally lacking in offensive power. Despite Arcanists being few and far between, this was offset by the fact that Arcanists were among the few Mage classes that had a high degree of martial prowess. There were Mages who tried to learn the art of weapon-based combat, but an Arcanist would find both martial aptitude and mystic might as both being a natural gift for them. Michael unstrapped the halberd on his back, letting it rest in the palm of his hands. The polearm was made of a dark mahogany wood, with a simplistic blade protruding along its top.

Although Katarina was already in the front of the crowd and volunteering to go first, Michael made his way to the front as well, slowly walking past Mercer and Noah as he did. Most of the other College hopefuls seemed petrified by the fact that Savanos would be watching them. Michael, on the other hand, refused to be paralyzed by his fear, the blue feathery protrusions on his head and limber tail now relaxed. After Katarina was done, he wanted to be sure that he could step up to the plate as well. And even if he failed, there would always be an opportunity next year... but that wouldn't satisfy Michael. He wanted to uncover the mysteries of the arcane and mystic, and having the resources of a place like the Avalon College would help exponentially in his journey to uncover the many depths of mysticism.

Now at the front of the crowd of Avalon College candidates, Michael readied himself as the second-in-line to take the Entrance Exam. Some shuffling of feet from behind him confirmed to Michael that the other Mages had begun to organize themselves accordingly -- a single file line. The Arcanist of War's thoughts were primarily focused on doing his best, despite his disadvantage in comparison to others. Most of them lacked weapon finesse, and being a Mage with proficiency in such a field would help him stand out.

Or at least, that was the hope.

Last edited by Phirania on 3/23/2016, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/23/2016, 11:26 am

(OOC: Of course there is! I remember Aura Wake back when I first joined this site! In fact, I think it was Aura Wake that introduced me to Zazul in the first place! ^^ )

Kiria ran along the fence all the way towards the large crowd that was gathering in front of the campus entrance, watching in awe as she spotted someone come out and start to address everyone. After listening to the man, now dubbed Savanos Narn from what she heard amongst the crowd thanks to her swiveling fox ears, she smiled as she heard him explain how she was to get into the college itself. She frowned as she heard him explain that she was to perform a 'spell' for them. A....spell? What on Talarus is that? She pondered to herself, trying her best to grasp the meaning of what the man before her had said. She knew what magic was and that it was an important part of her everyday life back home on her home planet of Talarus. Every Catien was born with the blessings of the gods and goddesses magic, the mystic force that coursed through every Catien's veins. It was that blessing that allowed all of her race to perform almost unimaginable miracles and feats of amazing talent. But the one thing that she didn't know was what the galaxy she lived in classified as a 'spell'. She knew that she could manipulate water and turn it to ice and back as naturally as she could breathe. She was a blessed child of the wolf goddess Diammonddust after all!

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard Savanos say that someone would need to volunteer to go first. She immediately felt her body fill with energy as she practically bounced upwards in excitement, raising her hand. Her voice was cut short however as she saw a girl wearing a blindfold with two black wings tightly folded to her back speak up first, making her frown out of disappointment. She took a deep breath and put on her best confident face as she saw a line quickly starting to form, making her smile as she quickly jogged forward up to the fourth place in the line. She looked past the people in front of her as she stood there, nearly starting to stand on the tips of her toes as she felt herself grow more and more anxious to watch the various creatures in front of her start to perform the magic that they were blessed with. In the back of her mind she wondered what kinds of gods and goddesses all of them believed in, having been told by her mother that not everyone in the world had the same set of beliefs that her people did. Everyone was different and the very thought of such a difference made her even more excited as she started to lash her tail back and forth and perk her ears up as high as they could go to listen to what was going on in front of her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/23/2016, 8:46 pm

Samazurae: *whispering to herself, worriedly* I have to impress them with my skills?!  I didn't know this would be a performance test, but... ohhh, I didn't know what it would be!!

*The Aeonimbic girl felt rather uneasy.  She hadn't thought this far ahead, despite how long the journey actually took her, as it provided ample time to plan each and every thing that could or would come... However, instead of thinking of what she could do, she refused to take her eyes away from the stage and the man atop it.*

Samazurae: *still whispering* He's definitely the leader of this place, and I can feel he's really excited, deep down!  ...but I feel like I have nothing to show for it.

*Gritting her flat teeth as she watched Katarina call out to volunteer, Samazurae could sense the nerves she desperately tried to fight.  The fellow behind her withdrew a weapon she had never seen before, fighting his own fears and replacing them with bravery as he gripped it.  Very few of these soon-to-be pupils felt as ready as he, and though she couldn't see them in the crowd from her perspective, two of them weren't far from the stage.  Another bouncing ball of energy was also detected in the crowd, coming into view as the girl with the perky ears once a line started forming.*

Samazurae: They've got so much strength... I have to be strong like them, otherwise, my worth... I'll be worth nothing...

*As more and more people filled slots in the line, as they were inspired by Katarina, Michael and Kiria, Samazurae balled her fists and meekly waded her way through the crowd to try and snag a spot for herself.  Apologizing every time she bumped into someone, whether it was on purpose or accident, she had to get in line!  Her wings and long green braid were definitely hindering her from moving at the speed she'd've liked, but patience was a virtue.  At last, she secured a place in line and sighed audibly in relief, even wiping the sweat off her brow.*

Samazurae: Whew!  Made it!  It looks like I'm 14th in line.  That's enough time to watch and still plan, right?  *clasps her hands into a prayer position*  Oh, please, Sky King Almighty, give me courage, give me insight, give me something I can do to make myself worthy to you!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2016, 11:38 am

Mercer: *he watches at Katarina makes her way up, his eyes squinting slightly* A Nighthalzen...I didn't know Hanwind was sending people...

Lovecraft: *he pops up out of Mercer's pocket* She's got a lot of power from what I can feel...especially behind that blindfold.

Mercer: *he smirks* Really? What do you think she is, Lovecraft?

Noah:*his eyes widen when he sees Lovecraft, this being his first time seeing a Demonic Tome* ...is the fact you are TALKING TO A BOOK completely foreign to you?!

Mercer: Huh? *he glances at Lovecraft, then back to Noah* Lovecraft? He's my Demonic Tome. I took the soul of a Demon of Knowledge and bound it to this book, so I could access the tome hands-free.

Noah: Why would you want a book to be hands-free?

Mercer: So I can fight without having to lug it around, duh? 

Lovecraft: That, and he's dyslexic to a crippling point...guy can barely read a full paragraph!

Mercer: *he swats the book, flinging it back comically before it floats back to him and sticks out a paper tongue at him* Anyway, besides, most Demonologists like to keep back, let their Demons do all the heavy lifting...nah, that ain't me. I use Bound Weapons and Demon Seals, bud. That means I like getting up close and personal...So, toting a book in my hand would kinda deter me to that extent, wouldn't it?

Noah: I see what you mean...*he notices the people now forming an orderly line, realizing that he and Mercer might lose their places if they didn't hurry* We should get in line! Its starting!

Mercer: *he and Noah immediately scramble for the line, Noah arriving in 15th while Mercer arrived in 18th. As he watched Noah move through the crowd until he reached his place, he kept his eyes locked on the creature in front of him....Mercer knew what the girl near Noah was all too well.* Is that a...no....Whats one of Tropic's people doing here?!

Lovecraft: She's an Aeonebic...perhaps she's looking to learn more about magic, since Tropic relies more on tech than magic?

Mercer: Still...the Insurgency War might be over, but there are a good number of folks who are still slightly uneasy about Tropic...

Lovecraft: I'm sure she's a good person, just looking to learn.

Mercer: I don't doubt that. Its the idiots among the population that worry me. People hold grudges, Lovecraft...and if she's peaceful, I don't want to see anything happen.

Lovecraft: ....you know, for a Demonologist, you got a strong sense of justice...no wonder your older brother hates you so much.

Mercer: Don't remind me...Justice has his own issues...lets just focus on whats at hand for now.

Lovecraft: You got it, boss.

Noah: *as he shifted in his place, anxious to begin his exam, he glanced around. Many people were simply minding their own business, and he felt slightly awkward without someone talking to him to distract him* I really hope I can do this...

Savanos: *his cheekbones show his smile pleasantly as his eyes seemed to sparkle warmly* Ah, our first victim!~ Welcome, my dear. Its not every day we see a Nighthalzen this far from Hanwind. Please, if you would follow me? *he leads the girls into the campus. Sitting in the center of the courtyard was a large table with three seats, two of them being occupied already. Savanos calmly walks around the table and sits, settling into the seat pleasantly before addressing Katarina. He snaps his fingers and a piece of chalk that was sitting on the table floats into the air, flying over to the open space of stone before the table and touching the ground. The chalk then begins to draw a large circle, and before long, a full Spell Seal is formed* Now, my dear, if you could stand on that seal there and tell us your name, we will begin. All we require is that you cast a single spell. It can be any from your repertoire, but you must put all you have into it. If you put your whole being into the spell, it will let us accurately gauge your ability.

Erik: *the first of the other two instructors was a Necral with smoke-like wisp tattoos of green clouds covering his pitch black skin. His hair was short, blonde, and cut in a military short crop, his eyes blue as the very ocean. He wore a long lab coat with various technicolor stains on random places, and sported a single monocle on his right eye. He was Erik Stern, teacher of Alchemy, Magical Sciences, and the Dark Arts here at the College. When he speaks, his voice has a thick, almost Germanic accent to it with a deep, low pitch* We will, of course, be looking for form, power, and magic effectiveness. 

Quilla: *next to Erik was an anthormorphic bird, her plumage the color of warm sand and her beak shaped like that of a parakeet's. Her eyes were steely grey and her body was lithe, slim, and toned. She wore what seemed to be a combination of gray leather and cloth, giving her an assassin-mage air. She was Quilla Regulus, and was the teacher for Illusions, Stealth Magic, polymorphic spells, and mysticism, such as levitation and telekinesis spells* Don't be afraid, young one. Nobody here judges, and we have confidence in the abilities of all who step through those gates.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2016, 2:59 pm

Katrina walked to the center of the seal and stood up straight as she addressed the Court. 

"My name is Katarina. I don't have a last name, as I never gave myself one."

She removed her blindfold and opened her eyes, revealing the cosmos to the three. The Nighthalzen steadied her breathing as the spell seal lit up with an array of blues, purples, greens, and golds. Stars appeared in the colors around Katarina as she held her arms out to her side and rose up into the air; wings spread wide. Stars twinkled amongst her feathers.

"By the grace of the cosmos and void of the universe, Stars, I ask you to fall upon us!"

The area grows dark as her eyes light up, projecting space into the darkness. Stars begin raining down, causing small craters in the ground upon impact. The area lightened up as the cosmos dissolved around them. Katarina descended back to the ground and folded her wings in. The stars still twinkled in them, but not as brightly. She tied her blindfold back over her eyes then bowed.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2016, 11:23 pm

Back at the courtyard, Michael kept his gaze straight ahead, entirely focused on the trial at hand. From his vantage point, he couldn't see where Savanos had led Katarina, so any insight into the Exam process had been firmly squashed. Certainly not an optimal situation to be in, but he could still make it work, right? He just needed to pick a good spell to use... But the wording Savanos used was somewhat concerning -- were they looking for raw strength behind the spell? Or was the Exam a measure of a Mage's skill and finesse? Or perhaps, the judges were more interested in how a Mage could use their spell in an innovative fashion? He'd mentally ran through the small list of spells that he knew several times, but nothing was quite standing out for him... And it was becoming increasingly doubtful that his Arcanist Weapon would be of much use in this situation. As the thought crossed his mind, he readjusted his grip on the halberd he held in his grasp, the impatience and anxiety of the Exam now both beginning to bother him. He no longer held fear for the Exam, simply frustrations. And he suspected he wasn't the only one to feel so.

Tilting the tricorn hat atop his head slightly, the feathered reptilian glanced back at the line of Mages behind him, looking to see how the rest of them were handling the pressure. It seemed that the majority had overcome their fear of performing magic in front of Savanos, although it was understandable for there to still be lingering anxiety about that situation. Each of the Mages seemed to have isolated themselves into their own minds, each preparing for what was to come in their own ways. Some, like an Aeonimbic girl a little ways behind Michael in the line, were deep in prayer, while others were looking around for something to help break the tension of the Exam. Michael's eyes landed on the silver-haired girl with fox-like ears, the fourth person in line. She seemed rather... excitable, especially with how her tail was swishing with an amount of energy that most of the other Mages didn't quite share. With the exception of her, everyone else seemed rather... somber.

"Pardon me for being blunt, but you seem quite... energetic about all this. Are you confident in your skill as a Mage?" Michael attempted to speak with her, doing his best to translate from his native tongue into the Mosaic Common Language. The Mosaic Common was a tongue he wasn't completely proficient in, having only needing to use it sparingly when conversing with individuals from outside of Pauli. Thankfully, there were enough planets with high intelligence in the Herculis star clusters to require learning Common a mandatory necessity, or else most Pauli would have abandoned the strange speech generations ago. "Perhaps you would like to be sharing with me the secret to your confidence?"

Michael glanced to the front again, trying to see if Savanos or someone else had reappeared at the gate. Seeing nobody, he returned his attention to Kiria.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/25/2016, 7:49 am

Kiria stopped her anxious and energetic moving around when she heard the reptilian creature in front of her suddenly address her in one of the more recent tongue's that she'd learned; common. Although she did understand the language herself, she wasn't the greatest at speaking it. Her people had their own language that held similarities to the tongue of intelligent forest creatures and some forest spirits. After hearing his question, her face shyly started to turn red and she started tapping the tips of her index fingers together in embarrassment. A mage? What was that? She had so many questions about everything that was going on but didn't think that most of the other potential students here were going to hold at least some of the answers to those questions for her.

She gives the reptilian an awkward smile as her tail slowly begins to slow down its energetic lashing back and forth from before. "U-Um....What is this 'mage'? I-I don't know much about what's going on here. I understand common so I did understand that I would be asked to perform a spell for those people but....I-I don't know what that is either." She told him, much to the absolute shock and surprise of the people around her. If they weren't staring at her before, they certainly were now! "P-Perhaps....you can tell me? Is it magic that they wish to see?" She asks, struggling to keep forming the words in the tongue that they both understood. Her words, although in the proper tongue and wording, had a lack of her previous confidence that her actions had been showing. When it came to trying to interact with others on her little college adventure, speaking to other creatures was something that she'd been the most nervous about. If only there were a creature of the forest or something similar around that she could try speaking to, it would make her feel much better!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/25/2016, 12:10 pm

Erik: *he adjusts his monocle, an excited light in his eyes as a smirk forms on his face* Cosmic Magic? A rarity in of itself! And your speaking of the incantation was perfect. All and all, I am very impressed. She has my approval.

Quilla: *she places a finger on her beak, a bit of concern in her eyes* Such a magic does not normally come naturally from birth...I assume you wear the blindfold due to what happened to give you such gifts? If this is the case, you payed a high cost...but the gift you have been given is indeed strong, and you seem to exercise an impressive amount of control over it. You pass with me as well.

Savanos: *he nods to his colleagues, and then turn his attention back to Katarina* You are indeed talented. And I think life at the College would suit you perfectly. Congratulations, Miss Katarina. You are now officially a student at the College of Avalon. If you would please enter the College doors behind us into the main building, we have laid out refreshments and have a healer on standby if you are feeling tired from your exertion. Welcome, my dear. We look forward to watching your career blossom. *he taps Erik on the shoulder* Now then, I'll go get our next entrant...From what I saw, he seems to be a Battle-Mage of some kind...you don't see many Mages who use weapons over staves, wands, or books nowadays...I am very eager to see what he can do. *he then rises up, stopping and giving Katarina one last, warm smile through his eyes before returning to the front entrance. As he steps out, he notices smiles at the orderliness so far* Now then...who is our next volunteer!?~

~The Dark Chamber~

Neir: *he watches both the image of the college as well as a live image of Katarina during her exam* Katarina the Nighthalzen...You have a brilliant ability. I can see her doing very well in Aura Wake...*he then swipes his hand over the image, causing it to disappear into a cloud of green dust. He then brings his hand back, cupping it as if he was holding a flower in his fingers. He then swirls his wrist three time, the image's remains to rebuild in the shape of Michael* Now, my scaly young friend...lets see what wonders you can work as well, shall we? *his eyes shine with anticipation*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/26/2016, 1:07 pm

((OOC: Phi, can I thank you for just simply dropping "Mosaic Common" as a known language?  Everyone here is from a different world entirely, and so not everyone has the same lingual abilities as one another; this is a good thing that we should immediately incorporate in all future stories!  Can we all discuss currency next, just while we're on the topic of unified stuff?  Luna and I don't mind if it's just Gold or something similar.  What do you guys think?))

Samazurae: Everyone's getting so anxious to see what happened to that girl... I wonder if they'll announce passings and failings out loud?

*As she continued to wonder to herself about what was happening to the first volunteer, she felt a strong wave of energy coming from the creature behind her.  Glancing at the male figure with her peripheral vision, Samazurae found Noah, shifting around and trying to distract himself.  He looked like a human, a species which she was familiar with, but there were a few visible traits that made it seem otherwise.  Curious, she turned around halfway to ask, her Common rather clunky to listen to.*

Samazurae: Excuse me... *pulling her long green braid to the front and nervously playing with it*  Am not good speaker, I am sorry!  But- to be feeling nervous?  *gesturing to him so he could understand who she was talking about*  It will be okay!  Have left residence to come far to participate?  *meaning she wondered if he travelled a long way to get here*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/26/2016, 2:02 pm

[OOC: Haha, no problem! We can definitely talk about galactic currency -- whatever that may be! Smile]

The Pauli's surprise was much briefer than several of the other mages present. In fact, people from his world would have been likely to have asked a similar question only a few generations ago. Most of his surprise was derived from his assumption that his people were most likely the least "cultured" in the way of the Mosaic, but Kiria's question seemed to confirm that there were other Mages who weren't quite up-to-speed with the mainstream Mosaic lingo. In fact, the realization that there were others in positions similar to his own was actually quite comforting, in a strange way. But it was clear that the Catien girl was very much unsure of what she was to be doing here, and Michael felt a pang of sympathy for her as he readjusted his hat. At the very least, he could assist her in this small way, so that she might be on more equal footing with the other Avalon College hopefuls. Now turning to face the young Catien fully with his height of 6 feet and 7 inches, Michael addressed her concerns.

"A Mage is a person who is blessed in the ways of magic. A mage may be called different names on different planets, and some worlds might not have a word for magic-users at all. As for what a spell is... That would be a magic technique that you are capable of conducting." The reptilian paused for a moment, wanting to reorder his words. He feared he may have just confused Kiria in trying to explain what he knew. "What the judges mean when they say a spell is your gift in magic. How do you manifest the magic that flows through you? In what ways can you mold the blessing that was able to bring you to this College of Avalon? I apologize for any confusion I may have given you in this explanation."

"Now then...who is our next volunteer!?~" Hearing a voice from the entrance, Michael turned around to see that Savanos had returned. The Celestrian seemed quite eager to see what the other mages had to offer for their Exams, his eyes gazing out at the whole line of mages at the gate. Michael gripped his halberd tightly, ignoring the acceleration in the pumping of his heart. The adrenaline was more of a distraction than anything else for something like this. He'd mostly come to decide what he'd be doing for his Exam -- it wasn't as thought he had many options to choose from, after all. Seeing as how the mage with the blindfold that had gone before him was nowhere to be seen by Savanos' side, it was likely that she had successfully passed the test. The Pauli straightened his back and began to take a step forward before he looked back at Kiria.

"May we both ride the wings of victory through this tribulation." With a smile to reassure her, he then returned his attention to Savanos and the front entrance, now prepared to follow the other mage to the Entrance Exam. Steadying his breathing, he focused entirely on the Exam and what he would have to do. "...Olopa, guide me."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2016, 2:56 pm

(I never actually gave an image as to what Kat looked like, so here is a 'look-alike' photo)

Katarina stepped through the doors of the college and looked around. There were snack and refreshments and healers, just like Savanos had said. There were also students that have been attending for a while walking about. The school was huge and it was a little intimidating to her. She found a bench and took a seat, waiting for other exam entrants to pass through the doors as well. 

As she sat, she pulled out a faded and slightly tattered pink ribbon. It was a special fabric that was enchanted with Lighthalzen magic; and it belonged to one of her first friends. She smiled at the ribbon.

'Uwriyel... Without you and Wrathias, I wouldn't be here. You two had helped me officially end the Colorless Wars so long ago... but the damage to my race was too great, even for us to fix. You both might be gone, but I carry you with me in everything i do. Thank you both...' She thought.

She turned the ribbon over in her hands in held it close as she waited.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/27/2016, 6:09 pm

(OOC: I actually had an idea about the currency if you guys don't mind hearing me out; why not name it after one of the three original people who'd participated in Aura Wake before? Personally I think paying with a Gold, Silver or Copper Luna as currency in this RP would make the most sense. The only other two people who'd participated in it were Zazul and myself and as much as I like the idea of naming the currency in honor of the person who'd started this series' craze in the first place, saying that you're paying with Luna's sounds better than anything else I could come up with. What do you guys think?)

Kiria's eyes lit up as her embarrassed expression gradually disappeared. When she heard the reptilian's explanation's of what it was she needed to do and what terms that she hadn't understood, she grinned and nodded quickly. Her tail started lashing much more energetically than before and she gently removed a bone dagger from one of the clasps on the strap of her bag. "I can do lots of things with the blessing of the wolf goddess! The best way of honoring I do is with dance and art!" She says to him as she gently twirls in a small circle, using the dagger like a conductor's baton as water quickly starts to swirl around it. Soon it condenses and immediately crystallizes with a glass-like sound, making some of the onlookers who had been staring at her in shock and surprise not a moment ago look at what Kiria had done with awe. In her hand was a budding rose made of crystallized ice, the stem of the flower having used the dagger as a sort of base for the process.

The Catien girl giggled happily and wagged her tail as she held the dainty little flower close to her chest, smiling brightly at everyone now that she'd garnered their attention. Her fox-like tail swished back and forth proudly as she held out the flower for the reptilian to see. "I understand now. Not to worry! I'll pass this test and make my race smile at me." She says to herself, now smiling gently at her creation as she waved happily back at him. He'd been so kind to clear up her confusion for her, the least she could do was to give him a small boost to his confidence as he went in to be tested himself!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2016, 2:48 am

(OOC: You'll hear no complaints from me. In all honesty, I like the idea! It has a nice ring to it. "That'll be seven gold Lunas." Sounds like something from a good RPG or something! I can get behind it.)

Savanos: *he looks Michael up and down, his own height of 6 feet even being dwarfed by the reptilian before him. Admiring the weapon on his back, Savanos chuckles jovially* My, you're a tall one. But you give a strong presence, my friend. *he then clears his throat, speaking to Michael in Paulian dialect* I spent three years studying the Magic Stream on Pauli. Well met, my friend. I apologize if my accent is boorish. My Pauli is a bit rusty. If you would kindly follow me inside? *he motions with his hand, casually asking Michael to follow him. He leads Michael to the testing ground, the seal area having been repaired by Earth Magic wielding Sentinel Constructs that floated around in the air of the College, acting as custodians as well as guards* Now then, if you would be so kind as to stand on the seal of spells and give us your name, we would then like you to show us one of your techniques at its strongest. You must throw your all into it, so that we can accurately judge your Aura Pool, the degree of control you have over your abilities, as well as the power behind them.

Erik: *he clears his throat* Battle Mages are just as much Mages as any other Caster. We have high hopes for your ability, young man.

Quilla: *she smiles warmly at the Pauli and gestures to him* Whenever you are ready, good sir.

~Outside the gates~

Noah: *He smiles to the strange girl before him. This was the Tropic girl that Mercer had spoke of. He smiled warmly to her and turned to face her, giving her his full attention* Ah, nope. I'm a citizen of Avalon City, born and raised. But this is my first attempt at the College...still, it seems like you've traveled pretty far. *he gestures back to Mercer with his head* My friend back there says you're from Tropic. Whats it like there? I've never left Avalon, so I don't know what other planets are like...by the way, I'm Noah. Noah Ash-Claw. *he gives her a warm smile* What's your name?

Mercer: *he couldn't help but overhear Noah, his face blushing slightly as he hisses under his breath to himself. He then hides his face under the brim of his hat, pulling it down slightly* Idiot! What's he doing just openly talking like that?! *he then glances up towards the front of the line, noticing the small Catian girl using her ability. He watches carefully, nodding slightly as she waves goodbye to the Pauli she was talking to* Its simple, but that seems like an effective Magic...Seems to be a pretty interesting bunch in this class of hopefuls...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/30/2016, 9:44 am

[OOC: While I do like the idea of using Lunas, I think it might be best to localize that currency name to this time period -- Wasn't sure if you knew SF, but there's a fairly major character named Luna (Admin Luna's character) in the later time period of the Geneforce, which might be confusing to have both around at the same time. But besides that little thing, I'm fine with it!]

Michael was admittedly surprised to hear Savanos speak in his tongue -- and quite fluently, at that! Quickly recollecting himself, he hurriedly follows the elder mage to the testing area to present his gift. The space itself was quite fascinating to behold, the courtyard neatly organized in the ornaments that adorned it. As the Pauli approached the spell seal, he paused a moment, gathering his thoughts and concentration for what he was to do -- They wanted to see his abilities at their strongest, and he had no intention of disappointing. Before stepping onto the spell seal, he strapped his halberd back onto his back, figuring he wouldn't need it for this situation. Plus, he didn't want to go through the trouble of having its special ability activate. Now standing atop the seal of spells, he relaxes his muscles, steadying his breathing to synchronize with the wind that blew past his feathered face.

"My name is Michael Romulus Creed." And within an instant, red light ripped out from under the ground, surrounding Michael in a transparent veil as he clenched his fists. The crimson veil carried an air of savagery and echoed songs of warfare, carrying a lust for battle. The Arcanist had just activated one of its signature spells -- the Hue invocation, of which 9 types existed that were unique to each Arcanist, and had a color correspondent. Michael had just used his Hue of Battle Rage, a strength buffing spell for an Arcanist of War that associated itself with the color red, enhancing both his martial and magical might as long as it was active.

But he wasn't done yet.

With the buff now active, he clasps his hands together and closes his eyes in concentration. The pure magic energy that permeated the courtyard begins to get drawn in towards Michael, who spreads his arms out wide as the spell seal rippled with red energy. His various spells did not require verbal components, but he found that certain bodily movements were helpful in casting his spells. The magic energy begins to solidify as it spun in a circular tower centered on Michael, solidifying enough to form a vertical curtain of whirling metallic blade constructs about 10 feet high and 6 feet in radius. The spell itself, the Dance of Blades, was a defensive barrier type of magic, meant to protect its user from those who meant harm. The magic blade constructs, numbering at about two dozen, spun around Michael for a moment or two before he finally allowed himself to release the spell. And as the decision was made, the blade constructs simultaneously pointed upward and shot themselves upward with speed like a shotgun, rocketing upward for several yards before dissolving in unison into magic energy. With an exhale, the crimson light that surrounded him began to fade as well, its ghostly warcry waning as well.

With his presentation for the Exam now finished, he tipped his tricorn hat towards the judges, awaiting what would come next.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/30/2016, 2:56 pm

((OOC: In slight agreement with Phi, the idea of naming the currency after Luna seems - pun intended - cheap.  It'll be as if her parents named her after money, which doesn't exactly do wonders for their character... (makes them out be money-grubbing, greedy... but that's just my take on it.)  What about something related to the galaxy itself?  Like, Mosails?  Shards?  Tiles?  I like Shards and/or Tiles.  They could look like little colored pendants in the shape of an octagon or something, maybe have some symbols on it to represent the amount.  It prevents confusion and keeps things relevant.))
((OOC: ALSO LUNA, THAT REFERENCE HAD ME ALMOST IN TEEEAAARS))

*Samazurae's eyes seemed to sparkle as Noah engaged her in conversation.  It was nice to talk to someone after all this time, and from the vibes she was detecting, he felt genuinely interested in speaking to her.  She excitedly began to twist her braid around her hands, continuing to do her best in speech.*

Samazurae: I am Samazurae of Aeonimbus!  My people are implants, immigrants of Tropic, but I was born on that world.  It's truly beautiful, when not destroyed by its own will.  My lord, the Almighty Sky King, He says that the planet cleanses itself as if it were living, like us.  It has a will, a soul of its own, He says.  I believe in Him.  He is the one that saved us as a race, helped guide us to our new paradise.  We do our part by keeping Tropic healthy and as beautiful as it should be!

*She stops and blushes, realizing she didn't need to say so much in her introduction.  Amidst her empathic telegraphing and reading, she often forgets how she feels in certain situations.  Toning it down and shaking herself from her bubbly and giddy explanations, she looks at Noah in the eyes and finishes.*

Samazurae: Pardon me... I guess I've gone without talk for so long that I forgot how to stop!  *she grabs one of his hands with both of hers, pointing her fingers upward into a prayer-formation*  It's good to meet you Noah Ash-Claw!  May luck be with you today!  *she lets him go and looks to see Mercer, sensing his rapidly changing feelings from embarrassment to cautiousness*  Your friend is good at distracting himself.  He keeps things in motion.  It's harder to hit a moving target than it is a still one.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2016, 10:01 am

(OOC: Valid points indeed. It would be a little weird since this is a prequel and all....I like the idea of using something involving the galaxy. How about a coin to cash system? For example, shards are lesser coins, with a hundred of them leading up to one Tile, which is a small, rectangular piece of metal the size of a piece of chocolate broken off from a bar. One hundred Tiles could then lead up to a Mosaic, the paper currency. There can be numbered tenders such as a 20 shard coin, a 40 tile bar, or a 100 Mosaic bill for example. How does this sound?)

~College of Avalon, Exam Grounds~

Savanos: *his eyes sparkle in wonder, amazement clearly on his face* By all the powers...a War Archanist! And with such clear mastery of your abilities, there is no doubt you would bring great pride to the College of Avalon! *he cups his fist in his hand, bowing slightly and speaking to Michael in Pouli again* Excellent show! I give you my blessing!

Erik: *his monocle nearly falls off as he shakes the surprise from his face* In all my years in the College, I have never seen this type of Battle Mage before! We will watch your career with great interest. Your display of raw power and the ability to control it was superb. You pass with me as well.

Quilla: *she nods slowly while watching Michael* Something tells me that you're far more impressive when you can wield that weapon of yours around. I hope to see such a thing during your stay here. You pass with me as well. Welcome to the College of Avalon, Mr. Creed! We look forward to watching you grow...Figuratively speaking, of course. Get any taller, and we may need to place you in the Jotun dorm! *she laughs, amused by her own joke as Savanos and Erik look ahead, their faces shadowed by grief as they comically ignoring their colleague's horrible joke* .....Everyone's a critic...

Savanos: *he rises from his seat and gestures politely to the building behind him* If you would be so kind, please proceed to the building behind us. That is the main College building. There is food and drink available, as well as a healer should you need it. You will also find the first member of your Graduating Class there as well. Thank you for the magnificent display, and good luck in your future endeavors here at the College. *he rises and walks past Michael, giving him one last nod before walking briskly back to the entrance, the display clearly making Savanos eager to see what other talented Mages awaited in the crowd*

~The Dark Chamber~

Neir: *he nods as he watches the image unleash the large spiral of red energy* Oh my...*as the energy becomes a wall of blades, Neir's eyes widen slightly* Such power...and on top of it, he's a front line fighter, judging by his weapon. Excellent. We needed more Battle Mages to begin with. Caster Mages are all well and good, but there are some problems even a long range spell can't fix...that's where Battle Mages come in. And on top of that, the aura he seemed to exhume felt like an enhancement spell...meaning it may have multi-target capabilities. Such abilities would be vital for a team fight....Yes, this Michael Romulus Creed will indeed be an interesting one. *he then passes his hand through Michael's image. As the dust swirls and rebuilds itself, it takes on the form of Kiria* I see...judging by your soul, you're one of the Catiens....It is an honor to have a representative of Talarus here. Now then, show us how deep the Magics of your world run...

~Outside the gates~

Noah: Indeed. My dad told me about Mages who can keep so calm...he says they're the ones that normally know what real combat is like...It wouldn't surprise me if Mercer's fought someone or something magical in nature and dangerous before. But, he's still a nice guy. I get that much of a feeling off him, at least. Dad always said I had a good gut on me, since its feelings haven't been wrong yet. And my gut says Mercer's a good guy. *he smiles and scratches the back of his head anxiously* And don't worry about it, you're fine! If anything I'm curious about what you meant by "your planet destroys itself"! Tropic sounds like an interesting world! I hope I can travel there one day!~

Mercer: *he listens to Noah and Samazurae talk and smirks slightly* Well, at least they both seem eager...

Lovecraft: *the book suddenly bursts back out from Mercer's pocket* Thinking of making some new friends?

Mercer: *he glances at Lovecraft, shooting the book an annoyed glare* I'm no good with people. Sooner or later, I'll do something to piss them off.

Lovecraft: You know, this isn't Iciaura, and you're not back at the Law Institute anymore. Your mom's a strong warlock, kid, but she's daft when it comes to being social. That kid already called you his friend. You already made one. Maybe you should try being yourself around people and seeing where it would lead ya? I mean, you can be charming...when you're unconscious...and unable to speak....or look people in the eye....

Mercer: *he snatches Lovecraft out of the air, forcibly trying to stuff the book back into his pocket as the book uses its bindings to fight for dear life* GET. BACK. IN. THERE!

Lovecraft: You kidding me?! I've seen kitchen grease traps cleaner than that place!

Mercer: You calling me dirty!?

Lovecraft: I ain't calling you late for dinner, you glutton!

Mercer: *he snarls comically and rams Lovecraft back into his pocket, grumbling to himself as he lowers his hat's brim over his face in embarrassment* But you are right...maybe I should put myself out there more...

Savanos: *the Grand Caster steps out and looks about the line, finally spotting Kiria and smirking* Alright, may I have the next volunteer!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/31/2016, 1:09 pm

(OOC: I like Zazul's suggestion. Shall we all go with that then? ^^/ )

Kiria hears Savanos' voice after she watches her icy flower 'wilt' away into water, letting the cool liquid drip down off of her hands. She gets a big grin on her face and practically hops up into the air, raising her hand and making her tail lash back and forth in a fit of renewed vigor and energy. "Oh oh! Me! I wish to be next!" She shouts in her rather odd sounding common.

As she starts to move forward into an excited jog, her bare feet slips on the cold liquid underneath her and she almost falls face first into the ground. Upon realizing that she was slipping, she slows herself down and quickly regains her footing on the ground. She lets out a relieved breath that she hadn't made a complete fool of herself before moving to jog up to where Savanos was standing, a more relaxed smile on her face now. She was so excited to be part of something so new and interesting for her tribe but to fall flat on her face before she'd even gotten to the actual testing room would've made her quite embarrassed. She twitches her ears slightly, listening for any and every sound around her as she looks up at Savanos, only being a mere four foot and eleven inches tall compared to the towering reptilian that had gone up before her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/31/2016, 4:29 pm

[OOC: Fine by me!]

Tipping his hat once again, the feathered reptile makes his way to the building that had been pointed out to him before, his excitement nearly bubbling over with each step. He'd actually passed the test!! Trying his best to hide his giddy smile, he pushes open the doors to the building, immediately greeted by the scent of the various kinds of food that had been assembled on the nearby table. Most of the snacks were foreign to him, but the aroma of the various items was completely intoxicating. Picking up one of the plates that had been set for those who passed the Exam, Michael piled up servings of the various treats and goodies and set himself down on a chair off to the side. He murmured a prayer to Olopa, not only for guiding him through the Exam, but also for the food he was to partake in. It was hard not to eat everything ravenously -- he had a tendency to eat like a Mobian pig after feelings of nervousness -- but the Pauli managed to calm himself enough to eat everything with an air of etiquette.

His eyes came to rest on Katarina, the mage who had gone before him and was now sitting a little ways off on a bench. She didn't seem to be eating, and was more focused on a piece of pink fabric she held in her hands. The blindfold she wore made it hard to tell what she was thinking... He wondered if she had even noticed him enter the building? She certainly seemed to hold a mysterious quality to her, and Michael couldn't help but be intrigued -- She seemed very much an opposite in terms of demeanor to Kiria who he had met outside the gates. There was some concern he held for the Catien, and he somewhat hoped she would pass as well.

Now finished with his plate and his nervousness sated for the moment, he smacked his lips in content. He set the plate down on the space on the bench next to him, planning to help himself to second helpings later. His attention returned to Katarina, and he slowly walked over, trying to be sure his steps were loud enough for her to hear -- he didn't want to startle her after all! "Pardon my intrusion, but I wished to present you with the congratulations that you are due with passing your exam. My name's Michael, and I had just passed the entrance exam myself a few minutes ago. I look forward to being classmates with you."

He thought about extending his hand for a handshake, but remembering her blindfold, he decided against it. It would be pretty insensitive to do such a thing to a blind person, after all.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down