The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14918 messages in 243 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul on 12/28/2011, 1:11 pm

~It is the distant future. Geneforce has long since vanquished the Daedra some 40 years ago. now, the universe has become a place where knowledge and magic are valued instead of feared. Those who are different are now embraced as blessed. This is the great age of Wizards, Mages, Mancers and Warlocks. To help the young master the arcane arts, a school was founded by Neir Hadesson about 26 years ago. This is the foremost school of magics in the galaxy: The College of Avalon. It is here that young people of all ages gather to learn about the arcane from some of the most powerful wizards, witches, warlocks and mages in the entire universe. This is the story of one Apprentice and his rise to greatness. The tale of magic, mystery, intrigue, and adventure. This, is the Aura Wake!~

*a Celestio-Sapian rises out from his bed. He is about 15. His hair is taken back into a ponytail with his silver-lined skin shining in the morning light. He has no mask, but instead rather human-like features. He is a Celestio-Sapian/Phantasian Human hybrid, a very rare combination indeed. His father is Marcus Wolfenritter, high counsel to king Xerxes Materex who assumed the throne after his father Attila Materex died of a heart disease. His father was also second in command of the powerful Celestio-Sapian clan Wolfenritter. His mother is Trisha Zebub, daughter of the hero Beal Zebub who fought against the Daedra alongside Geneforce. The boy walks over to his mirror and inspects himself. He could barely sleep last night. After all, today he turned 15. That means he would start his time in the College. This meant that he would learn to harness his arcane powers and become what he had always wanted to be: A powerful Arcane Battlemage, so he could serve in the king's army when the next threat would rear its ugly head. A voice calls up to him from downstairs*

Marcus Wolfenritter: Noah! Wake up! Its time for breakfast! Your mother made your favorite!

Noah: Coming, Dad! *he rushed downstairs to see a large plate of waffles with blueberries imported from Iciaura, Avalon's strongest ally. He smiled and sat down. He looked over and saw his father. Marcus was a tall, well-built Celestio-Sapian with a gray bear mask. His muscles rippled underneath his suit. He was adjusting his red tie as he caught his son's eye*

Marcus Wolfenritter: Today's the big day, eh son?

Noah: Yep! I'm finally going off to the College! I can't wait to start learning! I hear that other than the Neronorium on Rapture, the College is the only place where you can get a real education in magic!

Marcus Wolfenritter: Indeed it is. Its the pride of Avalon City. *he sits down next to his son and holds out his arm so his wife could sit on his lap. Marcus's wife, Trisha, was a beautiful human woman in her late 30s. Her skin was snow pale and her hair raven black. Her blue eyes only showed kindness and motherly love.* We are so proud of you, Noah. By the way, you do know what next month will be now that you are 15, correct?

Noah: Yep, I have to choose a clan or be called Noah Marcusson.

Marcus Wolfenritter: I hope you choose Clan Wolfenritter as your clan, son. I would really love to have you by my side in the palace.

Noah: I'm not sure. I mean, Clan Wolfenritter is fine and all, but I've known it all my life. What if I want to see the other clans? Like that one clan, Clan Desudarri? It was named after the only Celestio-Sapian to ever ascend to the rank of a god.

Marcus Wolfenritter: Aye, Spirit was a powerful warrior. But Clan Desudarri is full of people who would rather tweedle their thumbs than get anything done. Your best bet, son, would be Clan Wolfenritter or Clan Milantus. Milantus is famous for having powerful magic wielders. Even if they have the tendency to become Malefecarum....

Trisha: Marcus! Some of our best friend are in Clan Milantus!

Marcus Wolfenritter: Sorry, darling. Its just, you know Blood Magic is forbidden and I want to warn Noah in case a member of Clan Milantus tries to get him to try Blood Magic.

Noah: Don't worry, Dad. I won't even so much as touch Blood Magic. It has harmed so many people, I doubt I would want to become a Malefecarum.

Marcus Wolfenritter: That's my boy! Now, you should get your gear on and be off. We will miss you, Noah.

Noah: Don't worry, I'm allowed to visit on holidays. I'll still come home.

Trisha: Just be safe, dear.

Noah: *he puts on his backpack full of his items and smiles at his mom before leaving* Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud. *he walks out the door and onto the street.*

~Avalon City, Magics District~

*Its winter time in Avalon City, and the crisp air is clear and beautiful. Since Avalon City relies on magic instead of the use of fossil fuels, the air around the city is unpolluted and clean. The waters flowing out are pure and untainted. Noah walks down the road for about 5 blocks until he arrives at a wall that appears to be made from stained glass. The images depict different magic spells being used, demons being summoned, and other forms of magic being used. The gates are clear glass. Outside the gates were more kids, all of different races. There were Necrals, Celestio-Sapian Hybrids and Purebloods, Icecrownians, Iciaurian Wolfs and Skunks, Mobians, Trolls, even a few Newmen from Gurhal. They were in a circle watching as two young mage-wannabes were duking it out. One was a Celestio-Sapian Pureblood wearing the robe colors of Clan Borgia. The Borgias were infamous for starting fights because of the fact that they were a clan of Celestio-Pureblood Supremacists. It was no surprise who the Borgia boy was picking on. It was an Iciaurian Skunk. The boy was about 17, the right age for a being of Iciaura to head to the College with some training. The Borgian was doing most of the talking*

Borgian: You heard me, fuzzball. I say that only Celestio-Sapians should learn magic! What would primitive sub-species like you use it for?!

???: *the boy doesn't answer. He has a black coat with silver designs on it. His arm is the only thing that is off. The sleeve to his coat has been torn off, revealing that he has glowing green runes on his arms. Only 3 tattoos, though. He looks at the Borgian as if the Celestio-Sapian Pureblood was just a roach asking to get squashed too much* You're annoying me. Beat it.

Borgian: Or what? You're gonna pull a divine claw on me?!

???: I hate that stereotype. It was only one Iciauran skunk who ever wielded the Divine Claw, and he's been long dead. I'll ask again. Back off, tidbit. Before I get angry.

Borgian: TIDBIT?! What do I look like, a snack?! Fine, lets see how you like this! *he holds out a hand and a seal appears in front of it. a fireball forms on his hand in front of the seal* FIREBALL! *he launches it at the skunk*

???: *the skunk wastes no time. one of his runes flash and a shortsword made of red metal forms in his hand. He steps under the fireball and sweep kicks the Borgian in the legs. When the Borgian hits the ground, he finds the skunk's sword pointed at his neck*

Borgian: T-t-that was Bound Weapon summoning! How did you get a weapon rune?! Who are you!?

???: Mercer Acadia Law. I'm a Warlock.

Borgian: L-L-Law?! WARLOCK!? I thought the Law Warlocks all died out!

Mercer: Do I look dead to you?! *he brings the blade's point closer to the Borgian's neck*

Borgian: No!

Mercer: Good. *the blade lights on green fire and disappears. Clapping then rings out and Mercer turns to face whoever was clapping. Its a tall male Celestio-Sapian in dark blue robes. Large feathered shoulder covering adorn his robes and two horns protrude from his hood. his mask is a blue mask with closed eyes and a frown on the mouth. it has multiple runes carved into it. Behind him is an Icecrownian with long emerald green hair braided back behind his head. His green robes shine in the daylight. next to the Icecrownian is a yellow cat in assassin's armor. Her fur appears to be charged with lightning. The Celestio-Sapian steps forward. His voice is almost peaceful and pleasant yet full of wisdom*

???: Very good. Very good indeed. Its an honor to have such a promising young Warlock like yourself join us here at the College. But next time, don't try to cut up the other students, Hmmm?

Mercer: And you are?

*the Icecrownian and cat seem to be offended by Mercer's tone at the Celestio-Sapian. However, the Celestio-Sapian just chuckles*

???: My my, how charming. My name is Savanos Narn, Arch Mage of the College of Avalon. A pleasure to meet you, Mercer Law.

Mercer: Arch Mage? Well then, well met to you too.

Noah: *He's in disbelief that the Arch Mage, the most powerful mage in the galaxy, was here in person.*

Savanos: Welcome, young people, to the College of Avalon. Today, you all start your new lives as various magic users. I will not sugar coat it, some of you may not make it to become magic users. Some of you may even loose your lives if not careful. However, what you learn here at the College may last you a lifetime. Several, if you're talented. So, without further adieu, I give you your teachers. Lestad Bane and Medea Ailuro.

Lestad: *the Icecrownian steps forward* I am the current teacher in Summoning and Warlock arts. What I will teach you will allow you to bind Elemental Atronachs and powerful Demons of Oblivion to your very will. I am also the Headmaster of the Dark Rune House. I will look forward to seeing you all at the Selecting.

Medea: *the cat steps forward* I am Medea Ailuro, teacher in Illusions and Mind Manipulation. I will teach you to control your opponent's very mind and how to trick them by bend the very forces of the universe to your being, making you invisible, creating light, even changing appearances. My colleague Lestad and myself are not your only teachers, but I am the current Headmaster of the Tricking Whisper House. So, please follow us into the Halceon Hall so that we may meet the other four Headmasters and get you situated with dorms. *she and Lestad turn and walk, leading the teens into the college.*

Noah: *as he walks, he bumps into a female Newman, who looks to be about 14. Her hair is back in a black bun and her glasses slant slightly off her nose. She is rather tiny, almost a head shorter than Noah. Noah catches her before she falls over after he bumps into her* OH! Sorry, are you alright?

???: *the girl blushes brightly, embarrassed that she had nearly fallen* T-t-thank you....

Noah: Whats your name? I'm Noah. I want to become a Battlemage, Conjurer Class.

???: I'm Ai...Ai Sendo...I want to become a Support Mage....

Noah: Nice to meet you, Ai. We should stick together. After all, the College seems to be pretty big!

Ai: S-sure....*suddenly, Ai nearly bumps into Mercer.*

Mercer: Watch where you're going, morsel. I don't like it when people get in my way.

Noah: Hey, don't talk to her like that! Also, whats up with the "morsel" and "tidbit" stuff? Its kinda creepy.

Mercer: Can't help it. The Demon I have bound to me looks at most mortals as snacks. Its a habit that rubbed off on me. Anyway, you just talked to me like that. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart right now.

Noah: Because you aren't the only one who's practiced before he came here. I've been training at Elemental Combat for the past 4 years thanks to my father.

Mercer: Hmmmm.......Hahahaha! I like you, kid! You got spunk. At least you aren't a racial bigot like that Borgian punk Aloise who I roughed up. I think the three of us should stick together. We'd make a good team.

Ai: t-t-three of us?

Mercer: Yeah. That includes you, dumpling. What do you say?

Noah: *he shrugs* Sure. Ai?

Ai: O-okay...

Mercer: So its settled then! We're now a team. The name's Mercer Law. *he wraps his arms around both Noah and Ai's shoulders*

Noah: Noah. Noah Marcusson.

Ai: Ai Sendo....

~And so our three protagonists meet! But what will fate have in store for them? Only time will tell.....~

*Deep inside a cavern is a being in a tattered cloak. He has strange, blood red scars drawn on his body in the form of runes. He looks up, revealing that his face is a human face with more red runes on it. He smiles evilly and laughs*

???: Soon.....soon we will rise to power.....Soon....will be the age.....Of the Malefecarum.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Luna on 12/29/2011, 3:28 am

*walking along the path to the college is a 17 year old wolf eagle hybrid girl. Sticking out of the top of her left knee-high boot is a snowflake tipped wand, and strapped to her right thigh is a steel bladed lightning wand. She flaps her wings several times, their steel tips glinting in the sun. the Iciaurian girl stopped in front of the college, adjusting the straps of her tank top. On her left arm was a trigger dagger, which a dagger would fly out and impale an enemy on demand. Who was she? Her name was Aero LaManto; Top Class Battle Mage. She walks past Ai, Noah, and Mercer.*

Aero: *As she walks past she looks at them* Hello there... *she quickly continues on her way, shifting the books around in her arms*

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/29/2011, 6:42 am

*as the groups enter the large building in front of them, Noah notices two pillars outside about fifty feet from the gate. He had noticed more pillars on his way to the College. It had been said that these pillars formed a Spell Circle around the College to protect it from any threats. What its power source was, nobody knew. The large building they enter is the Halceon Hall, the meeting and eating hall of the school. Inside was a vast number of tables and chairs with all assorted kinds of food and drink. The students all take their seats and Savanos takes to the podium to address all students, both new and old*

Savanos: Greetings, Students! I trust you all had a lovely vacation? Welcome to yet another year here at the College of Avalon! Now, a few reminders before our teachers introduce themselves. Firstly, remember that Necromancy and Blood Magic are strictly forbidden. Any students caught performing these will be punishable by expulsion from the guild. To reflect on last year's prank to the Scrying Pool, vanilla pudding is very difficult to transmute and any students caught pulling another prank like that will answer to me. Finally, to the new students, remember to sign up for the Mage Games coming this spring. Lets show those wimps at the Neronorium why we are the best of the best! Now then, on to the teachers!

*first up is a tall Troll in white robes trimmed in yellow.*

Mal Thraze: I be Mal Thraze, teacher of Voodoo, Alteration, and Fortune Telling. Der be a lot to know if ya wanna learn ta be a good Alterationist or Fortune Teller! Also, gotta be teachin' ya youngstas about de powa o' de Voodoo. I be da Headmasta o' de Shrunken Charm House. Feel free to be droppin by if ya need someting done! *he steps down. The next to walk up is a Necral with black smoke fume tattoos all over his paper white body. He is in a lab coat with goggles and has a few beakers and test tubes attached to his belt*

Errick Von Galdredge: I am Errick Von Galdredge, ze current Alchemy unt Mysticism teacher. I vill show you all how to concoct ze most deadly of poisons unt ze most helpful af potions. I vill also show you how to bind ze soul af an enemy to an object unt use zat soul to enchant your veponry. I am Headmaster of Bashful Brew House. *he steps down so that an old male Nord can take to the podium. The Nord looks out to the group of teens and smiles*

Tolfteir: My name is Tolfteir Gray-Born. I am the teacher on Defensive Spells and Destruction magic. I will show you how to harness the power of arcane forces to heal yourselves or your allies as well as shield yourselves from enemy magic. I will also show you how to use the elements to incinerate your adversaries, shock your foes with bolts of lightning, and freeze your opponents where they stand. I am the Headmaster of the Phoenix Storm House and I will expect great things from my students. *Tolfteir finally steps down for a tall red Iciaurian wolf in silver armor with a greatsword strapped to his back.*

Crimson: I am Crimson. I am the current teacher in Battle Magics and Enchanting. I will teach you how to mix practical combat with magic to enhance your own abilities and weaken your opponent's. I will also teach you how to augment weapons and cloths with magical powers to increase your own abilities. I am the leader of the Skyforge Blade House. Welcome one and all to the College of Avalon. *as he goes to sit down, the doors open up and a mage in gold Adept's robes walk in. The Adepts were like the seniors of the College, they were the oldest and strongest. The Adept walks over to Savanos.*

Adept: Arch Mage, there is another challenger outside in the courtyard. He wants your title and is very pushy about it...

Savanos: I see. Well then, will all new students please follow me? And Tolfteir, you as well. The poor boy will need a medic...

Tolftier: Of course, Arch Mage. *the group follows Savanos out into the courtyard. Standing there is a man in only brown pants. the wind and snow around him blows as he stands to confront Savanos*

Challenger: You call your self a mage, Narn?! I challenge you for the right of Arch Mage! I will leave you as a twisted wreck of burnt flesh!

Savanos: Oh my, that isn't very polite, now is it?

Mercer: *he whispers over to Noah* Now we finally get to see a real wizard in action! Maybe the Arch Mage will put on some kind of show, eh morsel?

Noah: yeah. This is going to be good!

Ai: I hope that poor man will be okay....

Noah: Don't worry, Ai.

Challenger: *he charges forward, lightning sparking from his hands. He stops short and brings his hands forward* Lightning- *before he could finish, Savanos is suddenly standing back to back with him and his lightning bolts are deactivated. Savanos cracks his knuckles and turns his head so he can look at the man through the corner of his eye*

Savanos: Do you know why you lost here today, friend? Because I have something I need to protect and I don't plan on dying as long as it needs me. You were doomed the minute the thought you could beat me even crossed your mind. It was a good effort though. Had I been an Apprentice or even an Adept, you might have made me work up a sweat. Don't worry. I did not inflict mortal wounds. Come and see me when you are ready to truly face me. *he walks away. As he does, the challenger's eyes go blank and a large fountain of blood sprays out from his chest in the form of a large gash that was clearly made by some form of energy since the cut's edges seemed to be seared.* Medic.

Tolfteir: *he walks forward and begins healing the man* You poor man. Don't worry though. At least you'll live to fight another day.

Savanos: And that, children, is what it means to be Arch Mage. It is a title which you must defend. However, it is all about your reason to defend it that makes it worth defending. Now then, back to the Selecting, pip pip. *the students all move back into the Hall. Inside, the Selecting began* As the Headmasters call your name, please go to their line.

*the teachers began to call student names.*
Tolfteir: Ai Sendo.

Ai: I've been chosen for Phoenix Storm? That means I can take classes on Healing and support!

Noah: Good for you, Ai! You can learn what you wanted!

*Ai runs over to Tolfteir and bows to him. Tolfteir smiles and nods to her. She runs off towards the enterance to Phoenix Storm House.*

Lestad: Mercer Law!

Mercer: Alright, I get to learn from another warlock, eh? Good.

Noah: Good luck, Mercer. *he and Mercer bump fists and Mercer walks over to Lestad. The two exchange words and Mercer walks off to Dark Rune House.*

Crimson: Aero La Manto!

Tolfteir and Lestad at the same time: Noah Marcusson! *the two suddenly look at each other.*

Tolfteir: There must be a mistake. It seems that Noah is on your list, Lestad.

Lestad: No, the mistake is he is on your list, Tolfteir.

Savanos: My my, isn't this a dilemma? Noah, care to explain?

Noah: well, you see, I learned how to use elemental magic, but I also can summon Atronachs.....I guess I was selected for both houses....

Lestad: Arch Mage, what shall we do about this?

Savanos: Simple. He will learn from Tolfteir about Elemental Combat and he will learn about Conjuration from you, Lestad. As for his living quarters, he will stay in my dorm, Aura Wake House.

Lestad: AURA WAKE?! AND YOU EXPECT US TO BE- *before he can finish, he catches that the look the Arch Mage was giving him under his mask was one of little amusement* I mean....sorry, sir. Its just, I thought Aura Wake was supposed to be for powerful wizards-in-training.

Savanos: And I am confident that our young friend will prove himself worthy of that department.

Mercer: *he and Ai had heard every thing. They run over and stand next to Noah* Sir. With all due respect, we had to give up what we wanted in order to be accepted. We want to be with Noah, as his friends. Let us bunk in Aura Wake with Noah.

Savanos: I see....so you wish to be with your comrade? Very well. The three of you will prove how good you are.....In the Mage Games! That's right, the three of you will be three of the five representative in the games. If you win, you can stay in the dorm. But, if you loose.....All three of you will be expelled. Now then, do you still want to be together?

Noah: *he and the others look between each other and smile. Then, Noah turns to Savanos and pumps one fist into the air* BRING IT ON!

Savanos: I like your spirit, boy. I'll expect great things from you three. That, or be sorely disappointed. Good luck.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/29/2011, 10:53 am

Aero: *she slowly walks to Crimson's line and stands there quietly, looking around. Why was she so nervous? Her eyes darted in every direction, taking in every bit of the room, including the people. She sees the three that she had passed earlier seeming to be happy about something. She placed a hand on her bladed lightning wand at her thigh and narrowed her eyes as she looked around*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/29/2011, 8:46 pm

*Crimson finally got a good look at Aero. Suddenly, a smile breaks out onto his face*

Crimson: So you're Aero? You're the spitting image of your mother and father. I know them. The three of us fought together during three of this galaxy's biggest wars. We were together for the Keshin War, Daedric Crisis, and even for the Organization Uprising. They were both very strong Battle Mages. I expect you will be even stronger. *he looks over at Mercer, Noah, and Ai talking to Savanos* So those kids are gonna be the Arch Mage's trump cards in the games? Well, I won't let them have all the glory! Aero, what do you say to me nominating you for the same experience those three are getting? After all, the chance of complete victory or certain defeat of expulsion, those kinds of odds are what gives a Battle Mage their thrill! You'll be competing in the Mage Games. That means going up against a Battle Mage's arch enemy, Necromancers. We're talking the best Rapture has to offer from their students. Sounds like fun, eh?

~Rapture, the Neronorium~

*standing there is a teen Necral in modified robes. They look more like German officer's attire. On his skin is multiple crosses, one on each leg, one on each arm, and one going from his face down to his chest. He smiles, his red eyes flaring with excitement. He is Heinrich Marrowrend. Adept Necromancer and one of the Neonorium's famous Blackwald Five, their team that they use to dominate the Games. Next to him is a Necral/Bat crossbreed. He is tall and lean with dreadlocks tied back in a ponytail. He is only wearing trip pants and boots. On his exposed chest and on the palms of his hands are eye tattoos. He smiles insanely and licks his lips, his fangs showing. Next to him is a skinny male Amazon with brown cat ears. He is wearing full black and red jester attire with demonic runes on his hands and body. A small ebony dagger is strapped to his belt. On Heinrich's other side is a Necral with cybernetic attachments. He has a red cyborg eye and Alchemist flasks sticking out from his back. On his arms are hoses, most likely so they can fire toxic gasses from the flasks or healing solutions from the flasks. His legs are both metal. He is dressed in a lab coat with the Neonorium's logo on its closed front. Finally, next to him is a white Iciaurian skunk with multiple blades attached to her person. Even the sheaths the swords are in have blades on the edges. She smiles as Heinrich makes his speech*

Heinrich: *he speaks with a heavy German accent* Mine friends.....Ve....are Necromancers!

*the students he is addressing all cheer*

Heinrich: Unt ve......HAF WAR!

*the students all cheer again*

Heinrich: It has often been said zat I like war. I like war.....No! I love war! I love blitzkriegs, defensive lines, battle formations, unt counter attacks! War across the prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this galaxy! I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle. My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds. And there is nothing like a Mage using a powerful Fireblitz spell to destroy enemy tanks! And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling. The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing Electrobolt Spells! When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stands with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, I'm in ecstasy. Gentlemen... All I ask for is war, a war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge, from this Earth!?

*the students all cheer*

Heinrich: Well then, we will charge down the lines of battle at the Mage Games this year, and we will bury all those foolish enough to stand in our way! So says I, Heinrich Marrowrend!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/30/2011, 3:19 am

Aero: *he nervousness turns to sadness as she thinks about her deceased parents. The grip on her bladed wand tightens as she looks up at Crimson* I gues I'll do it...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/30/2011, 10:16 pm

Crimson: *he smiles and nods* I have the utmost confidence in you, Aero. *he walks over to the Savanos* Arch Mage, if I may, I would like to nominate a student for your deal as well. Aero LaManto.

Savanos: I see. You have confidence in her then, Professor Crimson?

Crimson: The utmost, sir.

Savanos: Very well. Aero LaManto, you will be serving the same fate as these three. You will be the fourth out of five to compete in the Mage Games in two months. Should you or the others win, you will bring glory to the College. However, if you all loose, you will all be expelled from the College. Am I clear?

Noah: Yep!

Ai: Yes, sir....

Mercer: Crystal.

Savanos: Good. Now then, on to your duties as members of Aura Wake House. Will the four of you swing by my quarters after your lessons?

*a soon as Savanos asked this, a fierce wind blows in the doors. Standing there is a tall male lynx wearing a bandana and a large neckband that covers his mouth. His hoody is open, revealing a black shirt that says " Go To Sleep" on it. he is wearing a silver studded rocker belt, baggy jeans, and sneakers. His hoody has multiple magic runes etched on. On his back is a quiver with at least 6 different magic staffs in it. as he walks past, Noah and the others begin to feel like they are about to fall asleep.*

Noah: Ugh....who?

???: Arch Mage, I have returned from my mission.

Savanos: Ah, Morpheus. Welcome back. How went the mission? Is the coven of witches defeated?

Morpheus: They were trying to summon a fairly powerful demon. But I took care of them. They were delivered to the Iciaurian Mage's Counsel without any trouble.

Savanos: Good work. That is what I'd expect from one of the Aura Wake members.

Mercer: *he snaps out of the grogginess.* This guy is a member of Aura Wake?

Savanos: Ah, so sorry for no introductions. Morpheus, these are four new members of Aura Wake. Noah Marcusson, Mercer Law, Aero LaManto, and Ai Sendo. Students, this is Morpheus Hellheim. He is one of Aura Wake's three Elite members.

Morpheus: Are you sure they are ready for the work we do?

Savanos: We'll find out soon enough. By the way, have you seen my son out there? He and his group rarely ever check in...

Morpheus: Salem and his group are still out there. And, no offense to you Arch Mage, but Salem is still as much of a ruthless bastard as he's ever been....

Savanos: I had hoped that Salem would have at least grown in personality a little...

Morpheus: I don't really care what he does. All I know is you are Arch Mage and that your word is law to all members of the College. No matter what, as long as you believe the College needs you, I will continue to do your bidding.

Savanos: Thank you, Morpheus. Here is your next mission. I trust you won't have much trouble. *he hands Morpheus a scroll*

Morpheus: Yes, sir. I won't fail.

Savanos: Good luck.

*Morpheus turns and walks out, the wind behind him blowing as he leaves the hall*

Noah: What was that? I felt like I was going to pass out....

Ai: That was some strong magic, whatever it was...

Savanos: Morpheus is a master at Illusion spells. Specifically Sleep and Paralysis spells. I have yet to meet someone who could get out of his mental spells when his focus is directly on them.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/31/2011, 2:12 am

Aero: *all she catches out of their conversation is "get out of mental spells." Her mind crifts off to a good friend of hers who she rarely sees, but hears from quite often; Sven.* Sven would have a chance... *She rubs her eyes, trying to get rid of the sudden tiredness that Morpheus had brought in, and walks over to the three* Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. I'm Aero LaManto, Top Class Battle Mage. *She holds out her hand to the three*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/31/2011, 3:40 am

Noah: I'm Noah. Noah Marcusson. Its nice to meet you, Aero! *he smiles and shakes her hand.*

Mercer: *he raises an eyebrow to her handshake offer, but smiles slyly and shakes it* Mercer Law.

Ai: *she blushes brightly, her glasses steaming up. She covers her mouth with one closed hand and shakes Aero's and carefully* I'm Ai Sendo...Nice to meet you.

???: OI! ARCH MAGE! THESE KIDS ARE IN AURA WAKE?! *standing on top of one of the pillars inside the hall is a male Veritasian wearing red headphones, a red flannel shirt, dark red skinny jeans, and red Jordans. He smiles and jumps down, letting out a cushion of Sound Magic to break his fall. The sound was just like a B chord on an Electric Guitar. He stands there and smiles brightly at the new students* Looks like I won't be all lonely this year!

Savanos: Ah, Rex. I was just about to call for you. Students, this is Rex Combitere, a fellow member of Aura Wake. I am going to have him mentor you until the conclusion of the Games. He will also be your fifth team member. Rex, I will give you and the students a mission tomorrow. It is of the utmost importance. So, they will attend the mission after class first thing in the afternoon.

Rex: You got it, boss! Kids, its great meetin' ya! As the Arch Mage said, I'm Rex Combitere! Now before you ask, I took no sides in the Veritas wars, so I don't classify as either of the sides. I use Sound Magic and my beats are the best and filthiest you ever heard!

Noah: If their filthy, does that mean they have a lot of cursing or something?

Rex: Nah, its just a term of endearment for Dubstep. I love that stuff and my magic sounds just like it! But I can't use it here cuz it might blow your minds. Literally.

Mercer: ah....well then, I'm glad you're keeping it quiet, tidbit.

Rex: Tidbit?! Man, you calling me Tidbit?! That's hilarious! Ahahahahaha!

Savanos: Now that you all have gotten to know each other, please show them to the Aura Wake House dorm.

Rex: You got it, Boss-man! Follow me. *he guides them to a large, stain-glass window. He walks right up to it and walks through it as if it were made of water. Suddenly, his head pokes out* C'mon in! The window don't bite. Its an illusion.

Noah: Alright then....*he takes a step forward and jumps through the window. Inside, the dorm is made of cobblestone. It appears to spiral up with multiple beds that each have their own room. A small glowing blue well shimmers in the center of the room and a blue light shoots up to the top past all the different floors where the different bedrooms are. Noah sticks his head out the window* Hey guys! You gotta see this! its awesome in here!

Mercer: Oh well, nobody lives forever, *he nudges Aero with his elbow* Eh, morsel? *he jumps through the window.*

Ai: *she holds on to Aero's sleeve* Um...... I'll go in if you go in....I'm kinda nervous....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/31/2011, 7:59 am

Aero: You name everyone after food? *she links arms with Ai and hops through the portal*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/3/2012, 4:18 am

Mercer: Like I said before to Noah and Ai, the demon bound to me likes to eat mortals. That little habit of referring to other mortals with food names kinda rubbed off on me.

Ai: *she looks around the dorm, in complete awe* Wow...Its so big...I mean, the Communion's buildings are bigger, but I didn't think wizards used such large structures....

Rex: Its because we need plenty of room to live in! Now then, *he jumps up onto a table and crouches, studying the students* How much do you kids know about the College?

Noah: I know it was founded by Neir Hadesson 26 years ago, shortly after the defeat of the Organization at the hands of a group of fighters lead by Geneforce's Ouranos. And Neir had originally thought of building a place for magical study during his travels with one of Daitengu's wielders. But that was nearly 40 years ago...

Rex: Right! Anything else?

Mercer: He had help from Alex Law, a member of the Celestial Faith as well as Alex's son Riley in building the College. He then chose Savanos, his orphan friend, as his apprentice. Savanos and him went on a mission to some old ruins. Neir never made it out, but Savanos got out and his magic was greatly increased. He then came back to the College to find it overrun with Blood Mages. He used whatever power he found in the ruins to drive them off and erect a barrier. He hasn't left the College since, as far as I know.

Rex: You kids really studied up! Now then, onto our mission in the afternoon tomorrow. We're going to be traveling to the ruins of Dras-Vaskar on the outskirts of Avalon City. Apparently, a cult of Necromancers have a rather powerful book that the College have been asked to acquire. They call it The Book of Charisma. It was supposedly written by Charisma Materex, the Necromancer Queen of the Old Era.

Ai: *she shivers* Her cruelty was legendary, even on my world...

Mercer: I've heard of her too...she was a huge enemy that the Law clan fought many times until she was finally put down by her sister, Queen Luna and her friends Simon the Keshinborne, Alex Law, and Charisma's own son Saber. I hear she now works as the Ruler of the Underworld....

Rex: That's right. She rules Hell with an iron fist, even more so than the guy before her. Nobody leaves Hell now that Charisma is in charge. But that's besides the point. The Book of Charisma contains all of Charisma's spells. Every single sealing and Necromancer art she ever used or created. It was written by her and bound in the flesh of her enemies by Nemesis, god of war before he and the other gods left this universe with Chaos and Kronos. If these Necromancers keep a hold on that book, who knows what they'll do. So, when you kids have finished classes tomorrow, we're going to get that book back. But we should be careful. These Necromancers might not be pushovers. And we might not be the only ones after the book...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/3/2012, 6:35 am

Aero: It's been forever since I have been in the service of Queen Luna. Such a kind gentle soul.... I've looked up to her Ice abilities ever since i was a little girl. I've always dreamed of her as my teacher, but i doubt that will ever happen. *she gets a dreamy look on her face*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/3/2012, 9:47 am

Rex: Now then, you kids should get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow. *Rex turns and walks up to the pool of water and actually rides up the light like an elevator* The light acts like an elevator and you just step off when you get to your room. It also cushions you into floating when you want to go down. *he walks off at his room and jumps onto his bed, and instantly begins snoring*

Noah: *as Mercer and Ai walk into the light, he stops and walks over Aero and sits down on the side of the pool of water near her* So, where are you from? By how you talked about Luna, I guess you're from Iciaura. But the way you talk....its kinda weird. You sound like someone from the Old Era, back when the Gods were around and Geneforce was the supreme power of defense in the galaxy....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/3/2012, 10:09 am

Aeor: I am from Iciaura. Pure native actually. AND THERE IS NOT A THING WEIRD ABOUT THE WAY I TALK! *she stands and walks over to the light, talking to herself in Iciaurian as she rode the light up to her room*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/3/2012, 10:26 am

Noah: *he just shrugs and climbs the light until he finds an empty bedroom. He walks into it and lays down. His first day at the College was going to start, as well as his first mission as a member of Aura Wake. He closed his eyes and let himself dream.*

~Noah's Dream~

*Noah looks around and sees a short Celestio-Sapian who seems to be around the age of 14. Next to him is a taller Celestio-Sapian who appears to be in his late 30s. His body is large, muscular, and has green flame patterns on it. His mask is a green Plague-Doctor-style Phoenix mask. His long hair blows in the breeze. The smaller Celestio-Sapian's mask is a white Oni mask. The smaller one looks up to the larger one. The cliff they are standing on overlooks a large ruined city that looks to be at least over a thousand years old*

???: Where are we, Master Neir?

Neir: The ancient ruins of Labarynthian. It is here that we will find what we need to defeat the Blood Mages. Already their numbers grow under the command of their cursed Blood Priests. And the leader of the Blood Priests is supposed to be here. We have to find the Eye before he does. At all costs, at least one of us must get the Eye back to the College. Its the only way we can stop them. Savanos, can I count on you to do what is right?

Savanos: *he looks up at Neir and nods* Always, Master.

*the two of them walk down the cliff into the ruins. Then, everything goes black.*

~The real world~

Noah: *he wakes up to the sound of Dubstep blasting overhead. He then hears Rex's voice yell down the rooms*

Rex: WAKE UP TIME!

Mercer: *his voice can be heard from the room across from Noah's* OI! NIBBLING! SHUT THE MUSIC DOWN OR I WILL CUT YOU LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH WARM BUTTER!

Ai: *she sits up in her bed and yawns.She then gets out and puts her traditional Kimono from her home planet Neudaiz on.*

Noah: *he arrives down at the bottom of the pool in time to see Rex catching Mercer's sword between his hands, trying to hold the angered skunk back*

Rex: MERCER! MERCER! YOU ARE STABBING ME! STABBING ME!

Mercer: *he lets go and dispels his weapon. Now only Aero was left to join the group.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/3/2012, 10:31 am

Areo: *she floats down, still half asleep. She bumps into a table while rubbing her eyes, and falls over; back asleep* I request......... five more minutes..................and a taco.............................. *everyone can see that she hadn't slept at all*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/5/2012, 6:21 pm

Rex: Rough night there, Princess? Anyway, you kids had better get to breakfast in the Hall. Get whatever you want, the College pays for the students' meals. After that, take your classes and meet me back here in the common room. Then we'll get going on the mission.

Noah: Got it.

Mercer: Whatever you say, tidbit.

Ai: Yes sir....

*the group walks back through the illusion and into the Hall. All the other students are sitting there, enjoying a huge breakfast feast*

Mercer: Food...OH MY GODS I'M IN HEAVEN! *he grabs a plate and runs down into the food lines.*

Ai: *she smiles* I hope they have muffins...
Noah: Blueberry Waffles for me! *both he and Ai run down to the line and pick out what they want. After that, they find a table and the three of them sit down*

Noah: Hey! Aero! After you get your food, how about you come sit with us!?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/6/2012, 3:03 am

Aero: Sure! *she steps into the food line and sets her gaze upon the massive stack of french toast. Her eyes light up and she grins. Damn was she hungry. As she got her food, she thought to theself; ~I think i'll enjoy this!*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/11/2012, 3:31 am

*After enjoying breakfast, the students went off to class. Noah had his first class with Tolfteir today, since his classes alternated between days. Mercer had his first class with Lestad on the workings of the minds of lesser demons, such as imps and Rage demons. Ai had her first class with Tolfteir as well. She and Noah were both learning about wards and elemental firepower. Crimson was testing Aero's abilities in using Battle magic.*

Tolfteir: Alright, Noah, Ai. Today I will be showing you two about wards. Wards are a mage's best friend when it comes to defense. If you can block a spell with a ward, then you don't get hit by said spell. However, ward take up a lot of energy and require constant focus. Ai, Noah, do either of you know how to use wards?

Noah: My father never got to the specifics on Wards. All I learned was how to summon a flame atronach and how to cast Fire element magics like Flame Rune, Firebolt, and Flames.

Ai: I know a ward spell, but I've never had to use it before....

Tolteir: *he nods his head, smiling* I'm impressed. Half the students that come through my class don't even have basic training when it comes to wards. Their more interested in learning about how to destroy their adversaries with elemental attacks. I'm glad to see two students who actually take interest in their defense. Noah, I'm going to test Ai's ward spell. Afterwards, I'll show you a type of ward that can be used for both defense and offense. Now, Ai, after I'm done with Noah I will teach you a support spell, since you said you wish to become a Support Mage. Now, what support spells do you know?

Ai: I know Mage Armor, Whirlwind Sprint, Lesser Ward, and Healing Hands.

Tolfteir: Then I will teach you Acuteness. Its a spell that sharpens your allies' attack power, making their spells more effective and boosting their spells chances to punch through an enemy ward or armor. Now then, stand over by the pillar on the far end and activate you ward on my command. I will then hurl a rather weak Firebolt at you and you will try to defend against it. Understand, my dear?

Ai: Yes, Tolfteir-sensei.

Tolfteir: *he smiles and lets Ai walk over to the pillar.* Ready?

Ai: *she focuses her magic and points her hand out, suddenly a large wall of shimmering green light forms a circular shield around her* R-ready!

Tolfeir: *he holds his hand out and lets loose a Firebolt spell. It flies at Ai and hits the ward, fizzling out and then absorbed by the ward's power* Exemplary! Truly remarkable, Ai! You must have high Restoration skills since Wards derive from healing energy. I could tell that you would be good at this lesson. That Firebolt spell was enough to knock a sturdy young lad like Noah onto his rear should he not have a ward up. You get an A+ for the day. Now, Noah, the spell I'm going to teach you is a ward that derives from the Destruction skills that you use, specifically the Fire element. Its known as Flame Wall. It can be used to block enemy attacks, and even absorb Fire spells and convert it into magic energy for you and your allies. This will be useful against other Mages in duels, since most Mages use fire magic. If you get an A+, I'll have a special gift for you. It was your father's from back when he and I studied at the College about 24 years ago. Now, are you ready to receive the spell?

Noah: *he nods*

Tolfteir: *he hands Noah a book, which glows as soon as Noah reads it. Suddenly, Noah had knowledge of the spell Flame Wall.*

Noah: Woah....That was weird....

Tolfteir: Now, show me how well you control Fire.

Noah: *he stands near Ai and readies himself.*

Tolfteir: *he makes two Firebolts form in his hands. He bounces the balls of flame in his hands and then hurls both of them at Noah. Noah steps forward and holds out both hands. Suddenly, a large wall of flames spouts forward from Noah's hands, forming a solid barrier of fire. The Firebolts hit the flames and are absorbed almost immediately. Noah feels a surge of power flowing through him as the energy is absorbed* Now, try using it to attack! You can do this by pushing it at me!

Noah: *he smiles and pushes forward. The wall flies at surprising speed right at Tolfteir. Tolfteir thrusts his hand forward in a spear formation, a ward forming like a lance on his hand. He pierces through the flame wall easily and is standing there, the ashes from the fire swirling around him.*

Tolfteir: As you can see, wards can also be used as weapons. Ai, I'll teach you about this when you return from your mission. For now, good job, Noah. You get an A+! You really are your father's son. Now, your father who is still a very dear friend of mine told me to give you this when you got an A+. Its a gift from him. *he reaches into a napsack in the corner of the room and pulls out a gold staff with a gold dragon head on it* It was your father's Battle Mage Staff. Using it, you Destruction spells don't cost as much energy and it also makes a handy weapon for close combat since its made from Dwarven Coronium. *he hands Noah the staff*

Noah: *he takes the staff in his hand and holds it.* This was my father's staff....wow. I knew my father was a Mage, but I didn't know he went to the College. I always thought he was a Freelance Mage.

Tolfteir: He was one of the best in the class, Noah. Arch Mage Neir even thought of taking him on as a second apprentice when he would get back from his mission with Savanos. Its too bad....Now then, you kids have a Mission ahead of you. Get going and good luck. Necromancers are a tricky sort...and if one of them has the Book of Charisma, then we could have a serious problem on our hands......

Noah: Thank you, Master Tolfteir.

Ai: Thank you, Tolfteir-sensei! *she bows and the two of them run off*

~Conjuration Class~

Lestad: Good work, Mercer. You successfully learned how to summon Bound Shield and you've tamed a Scamp which you've bonded with.

Mercer: Little bastard wasn't even a mouthful....

Lestad: Now, I believe that's enough for today. Go off and meet with your friends. And good luck.

Mercer: *he walks out of the room calmly.*

~Battlemage Class~

Crimson: *he has his sword drawn and his shield ready.* Okay, Aero, give me everything you got. I wanna see how good you really are.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/11/2012, 3:37 am

Aero: heh... You sure about that Master Crimson? *she twirls her bladed ward around in her hand charging a lightning bolt while doing so. Quickly she throws her lightning wand up into the air and pulls out her ice wand, charging Ice Spear, not taking her eyes off her lightning which had started it's decent back to the ground. With a light grin, she catches the lightning wand in her left hand. releasing the lightning bolt at crimson, and launches the ice Spear with her right*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/11/2012, 3:56 am

Crimson: *he smiles and suddenly a rush of earth springs up in the form of mist around him. An echo rings out from below Aero* Very good, Aero! But remember, Battle Mages use more than just two elements! *He springs up out of the ground underneath Aero, his shoulders appearing under her feet and forcing her to rocket off the ground*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/11/2012, 4:03 am

Aero: *she uses the launch up into the air to prepare for her next attack. Zephyrs of wind form around her and rocket at Crimson. She follows them, trigger dagger out, drill spinning straight at hin*

~Hallway~
*Students started gathering at the glass wall, to watch the battle between Crimson and Aero*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/11/2012, 4:07 am

Crimson: *his smile gets more joyful and he slams his shield into the ground. A blast of fire roars out and he jumps onto his shield, launching himself up towards Aero, his sword poised to strike. The two of them collide, fire and wind swirling all around* WE'VE DRAWN QUITE THE CROWD, EH?! *his hand becomes covered in ward energy and he drives his hand through the deadlock, grabbing Aero by the leg and hurling her into the ground*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/11/2012, 4:12 am

Aero: *she disappears upon impact, but her voice seems to be heard from every direction due to the mist* It seems we have! It just make this battle better! *large pillars of fire twist up from the ground and wrap around Crimson, throwing him to the ground below*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 1/11/2012, 4:17 am

Crimson: *he hits the ground hard. He smiles wearily* She's just as good a Battle Mage as her parents were. Aero! That's enough for today! *he reaches into his armor and pulls out an amulet* You get an A+. And with it, you get a little trinket. This is a Ward Amulet. It increases your armor. Now, I believe you have a mission in about 10 minutes. You better get to the Great Hall to meet with your friends! *he gets up and walks over to Aero, seeming more worn out than hurt.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top