NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 3:44 pm

Saber: *hits the wall of the gates right under Charisma. his chest plate has a large dent where Alex kicked him and black blood is coming out of his mouth.* GAH!.....m-m-mother.........

~the cliff~
Alex: *warps back.*
Gawain: that was incredibly stupid of you....
Alex: I'm strong even in my weakened state.....lets go. the fate of this planet for the mortal beings here has been given a fighting chance now.....lets see if they will take the opportunity to use that chance.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 34 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 4:55 pm

Charisma: *waves her staff and his wounds are stitched over*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 4:56 pm

Saber: *gets up and looks out to where the girl is.* it seems our little runaway has a guardian angel........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 5:46 pm

???: *throws a handful of daggers*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 5:56 pm

Saber: *dodges and flies at extreme speeds at the girl. he then wheels in the air and kicks her in the stomach*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 6:34 pm

???: *flips backward and charges at Saber*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 6:43 pm

Saber: *collides blade-to-blade with the girl* I must say, nobody has ever been brave enough to try and kill me......might I ask your name so I might remember you after I kill you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 6:49 pm

??: *draws a second blade and slashes* Kokuro...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 6:57 pm

Saber: *blocks blade with his metal gauntlet* I'll remember that....*slices and jumps back* Do you believe it would be wise to engage me in casual conversation as we fight?.......I would prefer to know more about you.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 7:15 pm

Kokuro: *blocks* I prefur to keep to myself...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 7:28 pm

Saber: *parries and grabs her by the throat* thats too bad.....*lifts her up and slams her into the roof. he then whistles and 2 larger ghouls jump up and grab her by the arms and legs, one on the right, the other on the left.* My mother might be able to get something out of you....take her away! *turns to random ghoul* report.
Ghoul: The city has fallen, Lord Saber. Iciaura now belongs to the Necral Queen!
Saber: Excellent.....*walks off to his mother*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 8:00 pm

Kokuro: *struggling to break free*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 8:08 pm

Saber: *walks up to Kokuro* I have something to show you....*the ghouls follow Saber while dragging her. they arrive to the center of town, where thousands of corpses have been piled up into a pit. Charisma is already waiting for them at the pit.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 8:49 pm

Kokuro: *gasps as her eyes widen*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 8:54 pm

Saber: *smiles evilly and walks up to the huge mound of corpses. he then takes out his sword and stabs the edge of the pit. the bodies all glow and leap out, now a huge horde of ghouls.* Now you see the power of the Necral Queen and her followers.....I will give you an opportunity to live through this, if my mother allows it. Join us. Become a being like me, become a Necral Paladin. Your reward will be living through this age and power over the undead. With your power of flame and my power of frost, we will make my mother, the queen, the most powerful ruler this universe has ever known....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 9:28 pm

Kokuro: *not wanting to die, she silently nods her head.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 9:33 pm

Saber: What do you say, Mother? should I turn her?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 10:24 pm

Charisma: be my guest...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 10:33 pm

Saber: *he walks up the Kokuro and grabs her by the chin. he brings her face to his and kisses her on the lips. when he pulls away, his tongue had been in her mouth. on his tongue was a seal that plants the same seal on the person he kisses' tongue.* The transformation has begun.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 10:43 pm

Kokuro: . . . .
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 10:54 pm

Saber: *eyes her as she begins to transform into a Necral Paladin.* so, how do you feel?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 10:57 pm

Kokuro: dunno...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2011, 10:59 pm

Saber: *steps forward, grabs her chin, and looks her in the eye. her eyes are closed. he opens her mouth and looks at her tongue. the seal is there, but it is very light* I see....I didn't bond it long enough....*kisses her again. this time, much longer.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2011, 11:29 pm

Kokuro: *her fur turns a light grey*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 6:55 am

Saber: *he releases kissing her. Fire and ice swirl around the two of them. when she opens her eyes, they are glowing orange orbs.* Now, the whole of this galaxy will break.....and all will freeze in the wake of my frozen hunger and all will burn beneath the shadow of your rage!

~Straightholme, the prophecy chamber~
Alex: *walks into the chamber. standing there is an old Val'Kier man in prophet robes. he has a long, spirit-like silver beard. he is looking at a wall with a lot of pictures on it.* You summoned me, Master Abel?
Abel: Yes.....its happened.....they're already here, on Iciaura.......The scrolls of the ancients foretold this coming......When the sons and daughters of Iciaura would spill their own blood......when the dead would walk among the living.....for when Charisma dawns, she will dawn in Ice and Fire.....*he looks up and touches a figure on the wall. the figure is standing in front of a group of smaller people and is using a shield to block incoming ice and fire blasts.* However, there is one she fears........The union of the two forces of Order and Madness.....in our tongue, he is Insorakin.......*as he says this, it shows the man blocking the attacks has three eyes but normal features*.........KESHINBORN!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next