NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 6:09 pm

Mystess: I dont know... I just dont want to hurt anyone again...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 6:12 pm

Kishin Xander: Why care for those who do not care about you? If they get hurt, it is because they dared to hate you for being different......they deserve to die......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 6:18 pm

Mystess: . . . . . .
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 6:22 pm

Kishin Xander: Hehehehehe......I will leave you to brood over what I've said.....you better hurry, or you'll be late for dinner.....I hear its your favorite......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *the madness illusion of Xander disappears as he laughs, leaving only the echo of his words that invaded Mystess's mind*

Hades: HE SAID THAT!? WHY THAT LITTLE.....*is pacing in his bedroom with Solanna sitting in the bed he is pacing in front of*....HOW COULD HE SAY THAT TO MYSTESS!? DID WE RAISE HIM TO SAY SUCH FILTH!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 6:43 pm

Solanna: I'm sure he really didny mean it!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 6:45 pm

Hades: THAT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THAT WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG!

~Alex's House, Avalon City, East District.~
Alex: *walks in, takes off his boots.* Rose! I'm home!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 6:48 pm

Rose: Hello Alex!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 6:50 pm

Alex: *walks up to her, hugs her, and plants a small kiss on her lips.* Is dinner ready yet? Mystess is supposed to join us tonight.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 6:54 pm

Rose: In a few minutes!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 6:56 pm

Alex: Good! I'm starved! *as he walks towards the table, he clutches his ribs and a small drop of blood hits the ground* Crap...my war wound......*sits down*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 6:58 pm

Rise: That all happened 15 years ago...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 7:00 pm

Alex: yeah, but remember, Death Scythe wounds don't heal.....oh well! *takes off his robe and changes his bandages* there! all better! *picks up knife and fork* C'mon Mystess! get here soon so we can eat!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 7:05 pm

*There is a knock at the door*
Rose: I'll get it! *opens the door*
Mystess: May I enter? *she is wearing her long black robe over her usual school uniform top and skirt*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 7:10 pm

Alex: *smiles* you're just in time for dinner, Mystess. come on in!

~on the Palace roof~
Raem: *is standing there looking up at the night sky* Sheesh....first the old geezer gives me a crack in the jaw then ma and pops ream me in with a lecture.....I need to get out of here....I'm heading to Neo Geneforce City....mabye Garm and Iodes will be able to sneak out and hang out....*expands wings and takes off using his square shield as a surfboard*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 7:21 pm

Mystess: *enters* Thank you for having me...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 7:23 pm

Alex: its nothing! we're always happy to have you over! right, honey?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 7:27 pm

Rose: Of course!
Mystess: *takes off her cloak and straightens out her clothes*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 7:29 pm

Alex: So, how are your academic studies going? after all, I may be just your combat teacher, but I'm also your godfather! I hope you're not putting that wonderful mind into just fighting training!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 7:31 pm

Mystess: fine...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 7:34 pm

Alex: *gets serious* whats wrong? I can tell when you have something on your mind, you know.......whats bothering you? also.....*funny anime cat mouth smile* Rose-chan, is the food ready yet?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 7:37 pm

Mystess: I may get suspended from school...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 7:39 pm

Alex: hmm? whys that?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 7:43 pm

Mystess: for summoning my ice blade in class...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 7:43 pm

Alex: Why did you do that?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 7:46 pm

Mystess: I felt threatened...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next