NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 31 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 5/22/2013, 10:55 pm

Augustus: Oh?

Salem: Hmph! I suppose I'll throw in as well!

Morpheus: We're mages...we stand together.

Stiletto: Same here, sis!

Belle: Well now! I do declare you girls can't have all the fun!

Bayard: Well said, Lady Belle!

Hector: *he cracks his knuckles and adjusts his hat before nodding*

Augustus: Alright! That's more like it!

Salem: Bayard, Drakonus, we'll take the front.

Bayard: At your side, Sir Salem!

Hector: *he nods*

Salem: *he dashes forward while Bayard circles right and Hector circles left. Salem leaps up, Soul Fire on his hands as he goes to punch Augustus.*

Bayard: *he forms a bound war axe in his hands and sweeps up with it to cleave at Augustus*

Hector: *a dragon skull forms on his hand and flames lick out. He brings it at Augustus in the form of a right cross punch*

Augustus: *his body flashes a white color* Color of Conquest! *a wave of shimmering air flies out from Augustus, hitting Hector, Salem, and Bayard full force while fading to nothing by the time it reached Adriee, Belle, Morpheus, and Stiletto. Salem, Bayard, and Hector freeze where they stand, like something had knocked the wind out of them.*

Salem: What was that?!....

Augustus: You three should consider yourselves lucky! That means you have some real fortitude! *his body ignites red and he lays an Armament-infused sweep kick to all three of the, flinging them into the walls* That was my Color of Conquest! I can only use it once an hour, but the effects are if there is anyone with a weak will hit by it, they are overcome and pass out. Since you three were only dazed, it means you're some bad dudes!

Morpheus: Salem, Hector, and Bayard couldn't take him....Adriee, we have no choice. We have to power up and take this guy down now.

Belle: How so?

Morpheus: Can you use Demonic Inscription on this guy?

Belle: What do you want him to do?

Morpheus: Die or pass out. Either or is good.

Belle: I can't do that. The way Demonic Inscription works is it drains energy on a massive scale. If I wrote that he was to die, it would most likely drain me till I died...

Morpheus: Can you immobilize him?

Belle: Yes, but he's strong. It would take a while to inscribe a spell of that magnitude on someone like him. I need you three to hold him for at least five minutes.

Morpheus: We can probably do that if we power up.

Stiletto: *she takes Adriee's hand* Your Super Alchemy that you used to beat Master Otar can probably take him!

Morpheus: And with my eyes....*he closes his eyes and opens them, his Skiamati eyes activated* .....that just evens the odds.

Maxwell: Heeeeeeey! Let me gooooo!

Cicero: QUIT YOUR WHINING OR CICERO WILL MAKE YOU HIS PLAY THING! *he comedically brandishes his knife*

Gregor: *when the attacks finally stop, He warps and appears above the Saint Wizards. He then holds his arms out and points his legs together downward, forming a Y shape with his body* SAINT ELMO'S CROSSFIRE! *a blast of silver lightning flies down at the Saint Wizards*

Manimeus: *he forms a large dome of bones around him, Noah, Savanos, and Tyranous* Quite a formidable adversary!

Savanos: Only means we should try harder! *blue-green energy flows off him* MAGNUS RAMPART! *he points his staff up at Gregor and a large, blazing, blue-green energy wall forms and flies up at Gregor*

Gregor: *silver energy forms in his hands* HOLY LANCE! *a silver energy lance flies out from his hands and pierces the wall. He then brings his hands forward* BURN! FLAMES OF PARADISE! *silver flames shoot down*

Tyranous: Power is a two way street...*on his purple armored side, a large burst of energy forms a giant purple rhino-beetle head on his arm. The head roars and eats the fire before converting it into corrupted flames and spitting them back up at Gregor*

Gregor: *he dives into the flames and puts his hands together and kicks his leg out. He then spins like a saw and cuts the flames in half*

Savanos: To the skies! Take him on his own turf! *the three Saint Wizards take off into the sky and fly around Gregor, becoming meteors of blue-green, purple and black, and green and black energy that collide with Gregor in the form of a silver meteor*

Noah: Wow...*the tremors of energy from each clash is enough to make Icecrown shake*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2013, 11:49 am

Adriee: *she doesn't attack, but simply studies Augustus and his movements. She seems a bit facinated by his colors ability*

Nyx: Now Now, Cicero. I'm sure that he would make an even better puppet...
Aero: I digress. Maybe a good conductor for a lightning bolt?
*They both stand over him with evil chibi anime looks*
Both: heheheheh.......
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2013, 6:12 pm

Augustus: Alright then! If you want me to make the first move, lets go, dudes! *his body glows blue and he dashes forward at Adriee and Morpheus*

Morpheus: ...you have 3! *he points his staff at Augustus* CHAINS OF CTHULHU! *a seal appears behind him and tentacles fly out at Augustus.*

Augustus: Woah! *using his blue Color of Observation, he is able to barely side step the tentacles* Those things aren't from this dimensional plane...my color can barely track them! *suddenly, a seal appears under him* What the?!

Morpheus: MAW OF YOGG-SATHOTH! *out from the seal under Augustus comes a giant mouth that tries to eat him. However, Augustus is able to use pure brute strength alone to grab the teeth and hold the mouth open, preventing it from closing on him*

Augustus: I can feel it...Those eyes of yours are Ailuro!

Morpheus: It doesn't end there! WRATH OF HASTOR!

Augustus: *above him forms a giant head that looks like an old man. The giant head opens his mouth and screams at Augustus, launching a large blast right at him* Yikes! *he lets go and drops into the mouth. The blast hits the mouth and an explosion rings out*

Stiletto: You did it, Mr. Morpheus!

Belle: Superb! I do declare!

Morpheus: It isn't over....I still see him.

Belle: But how could he survive that if he's just a mortal man!?

Morpheus: I've been tracking his fighting style...very unique indeed. And that Divine Metal hammer of his is useful as well.

Stiletto: Hm?

Morpheus: What? You didn't see it? *the smoke from the explosion clears and Augustus walks out of the smoke, a red energy flowing around him and his hammer* When Hastor unleashed his wrath on him, he ducked into Yogg-Sathoth's mouth and used him as a shield. However, the blast went right through Sathoth's maw. But he was then able to in that instant coat himself and that hammer with Armament energy, and used the hammer's attack strength as a shield to block the attack. He isn't done...not by a long shot...and we still have, if Belle still needs five minutes, three minutes left...

Augustus: You kids...*he adjusts his hat* Have earned my respect as a full warrior of the Law family. I apologize for taking all of you so lightly.

Belle: He was...taking all of us lightly?!

Morpheus: I knew it...

Augustus: *the red aura around him focuses onto his hammer and on his body forms a blue aura* My hammer, Gorhalagon's Maul, is Divine Metal and in a sense alive, like Alex Law's claw. I can transfer my Colors to it and use it as a storage unit as well as conduit while I conduct a different color. Its one gnarly attack...And you kids are the first since Bishop Dante and Pope Gregor to ever make me use it. *he points his hammer at them, for a second looking similar to Mercer when he points his sword at an enemy* Get ready...I'm gonna show you dudes exactly why I was able to become a Bishop....

Maxwell: *his eyes widen and he shrinks back in the form of a chibi, crying*

Gregor: *he stops flying and forms a ring of silver fire around his body* AWAY FROM ME, HEATHENS! *he unleashes it in an explosion, flying it out at Savanos, Tyranous, and Manimeus*

Savanos: Together! *he points his staff at the ring* MAGNUS RAMPART! *the wall of blue green energy forms in front of him again* WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!

Manimeus: Indeed, Savanos! *he flies next to Savanos and adds his own power to the spell by placing his hand on Savanos's staff* FORBIDDEN SPIRIT NECROMANCY, SOUL HARVEST! *a stream of green and black souls in the form of skulls fly up around the wall, fusing with it and enforcing it*

Tyranous: *he too joins by touching the staff* Demonic Synch, Anub'Hakan! *out from his purple armored side comes a giant rhino-beetle demon that grabs the wall, holding it to reinforce it with brute strength. The demon roars as its energy pours into the attack*

Noah: No way...that's a Unison Raid! *the ground around Noah begins to crack and shatter as the energy from the Saint Wizards builds*

Gregor: ....*his body glows silver* ....I see.....Very well then.... *silver fire begins to leak out from his body* I shall end this once and for all. Behold the flames of Paradise at their most powerful...EMBERS OF RETRIBUTION! *the flames begin to swirl in the form of a giant tornado in Gregor's hands. All around the planet, the skies and earth appear to be ready to rip themselves apart*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2013, 6:38 pm

Adriee: *all she does is point her hand up at the sky and a red and black crystal flies out of her cylinder into the sky* come on... Hurry up! I call upon you; Crumena, the red dragon!
*a large red dragon descends from the sky, roaring, and sending a frightful presence across the battlefield.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2013, 10:22 am

Augustus: *when the dragon lands, he stands there, glaring it down.*

Morpheus: Get ready...here he comes...

Stiletto: *she jumps down from Adriee's shoulder and shadows from the area bend over to her and form whip-like tendrils around her*

Belle: *she takes out a book and a black feather pen* I'm still formulating the right inscription. But, I already have combat inscriptions ready!

Augustus: *he brings his hammer up to his shoulder and charges*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2013, 11:31 am

Adriee: *she loads a flaming red crystal and communicates telepathically with the dragon* ~i need you to keep him occupied; give us an opening!~ *she climbs onto his foot and hold onto his scales*
Crumena: ~I am not like my brothers; Adniel and Legatus. I do not enjoy helping humans. But I have no choice. I shall assist you today.~ *he roars and charges at Augustus, while adriee, clings to his leg to get in close*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2013, 11:46 am

Augustus: *he ducks down and brings his hammer across and up, knocking Crumena upside the head with a powerful, Armament-infused blow. The force resounds all around the icy walls.*

Morpheus: Stiletto, now!

Stiletto: Got it! *her shadow tendrils fly out and try to grab Augustus*

Augustus: Its Aura from this realm...*he side steps each tendril, dodging them before they could even touch him* My Observation can see that easy, little dudette...

Morpheus: See this! *he hits the ground with his staff and his other staves appear around Augustus*

Augustus: What?

Morpheus: TOWER OF BABYLON! *his tower springs up under Augustus, freezing him in place and damaging him with its piercing screech*

Belle: Done! *she starts writing in the book* DEMONIC INSCRIPTION: RULE! NO BEING OF ICIAURIAN SKUNK DECENT OVER THE AGE OF 20 IN THIS ZONE CAN MOVE! *a seal about 20 meters in diameter appears under Augustus, and Augustus stops struggling inside the tower* I do declare, it worked!

Morpheus: We got him!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2013, 12:08 pm

Crumena: *he looses his balance and falls to the side, tossing adriee off. The hit stunned him a bit, so he's a bit slow to get back up. He lets out another roar*
Adriee: *she slides into a backflip and lands neatly.* looks like I need to switch things up... *she unloads the fire crystal an loads in a water.* let's hope this works! * she begins chanting*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2013, 12:27 pm

Belle: He isn't going anywere!

Morpheus: Mission, accomplished!

*suddenly, a crack forms in the tower*

Morpheus: What?!

Belle: ...that's not possible...

*the tower begins to shake and suddenly it explodes. The seal under Augustus shatters as well and Augustus is standing there, panting heavily.*

Belle: ...how....how did he do that?!

Morpheus: No way...that isn't possible! The three of us had him down!

Stiletto: *she goes and clings to Morpheus*

Augustus: I'll admit...you dudes had me for a second...but, my Colors were brought to me by hard work. Do you think all that effort didn't give me strength?!

Belle: He used his Color of Armament to allow his body to slowly cut through our aura in our spells?! No way....this guy is inhuman! I do declare!

Augustus: *he brings his hammer up and glares at the dragon* I'm ending this now...*he grabs Crumena by the snout and his body glows red* Take a nap! *he slams his hammer down on Crumena's head*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2013, 12:46 pm

Crumena: *he momentarily links with augustus* ~I will bringyou with me!~ *hes body fizzles and sparks before exploding in a firey blast*
Adriee: *she finishes chanting and the water crystal deepens in color. She fires a powerful blast towards augustus* HYDRO CANNON!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/29/2013, 1:00 pm

Augustus: *the flames and water both are about to collide on him* ~Can't dodge! Can't activate Observation or Armament in time!~ *the two blasts hit him and explode in a flash of heat and cold. When the steam clears, Augustus is on one knee, using his hammer for support* Using two opposing elements to make a flux of energy in a single point...smart dudette....*he tries to stand up* Crap...my leg and head are messed up a bit...Looks like if I keep fighting, I'll do it crippled a bit...

Gregor: *the two attacks unleash and collide, creating a giant influx of power. Icecrown itself seems to be ripped apart by the energy* So much power...

Savanos: *he notices that the soldiers from both fronts are being sucked into the destruction. He uses his energy and cuts the deadlock immediately*

Manimeus: Savanos?

Tyranous: Why did you do that?

Savanos: Look around...we're here to save Icecrown, not destroy it.

Gregor: *he notices all the crusaders as well as enemy that were nearly killed in the deadlock* I see....so you would rescue even my men, your enemies?

Savanos: They are still people. Even if you warped them.

Gregor: ....I would not have shown you such mercy. But, I will honor it....The Faith will pull out from Icecrown. Congratulations, Mages....victory is yours for now. However, I will redeem all of you. This was just the beginning.... *He looks down at Noah* And you, Noah....I will see you again. And next time, you will burn brighter than any other heretic... *he glows silver and disappears*

Savanos: *he lands next to Noah* Are you alright?

Noah: Amiamon...why didn't you tell anyone that he was an Atronach Mage like me? And his Atronach..

Savanos: Ignis...there was a time when Amiamon was just like you, Noah...however, people change...I won't lie and say that I didn't think of Amiamon as my own son, but you and the others did what needed to be done.

Noah: *suddenly, he hears a deep voice calling to him in his mind* W-what is that? *he looks over at Amiamon's sword*

???: Noah....

Noah: *he walks over and draws the sword* I feel him...Ignis is bound to this sword!

Savanos: Ignis must have chosen you now that Amiamon is dead. You have a choice, Noah. Take on the power of Ignis and go from Fire to Land, or keep Fuego and stay Atronach Mage of Fire.

Noah: ...Does Ignis need to have a wielder?

Savanos: Yes.

Noah: ...then I'll find one for him. Don't get me wrong, the power sounds awesome, but I'd rather have Fuego. She's my friend, and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Tyranous: *he and Manimeus land next to Savanos* Again, Savanos, you have some truly remarkable students.

~Augustus's fight~

*as Augustus goes to stand up, a silver flash appears in front of him. Standing there is Pope Gregor*

Augustus: Your Eminence!

Gregor: Augustus.... *he glances at Adriee and the others* It would seem that they overpowered you, Saint Gorhalagon's Hammer...

Augustus: Yeah, they're some pretty strong dudes.

Gregor: *he places his hand on Augustus's shoulder* We're leaving...we've lost this battle. *they both begin to glow silver*

Augustus: S-Ranks of Avalon! Good fight! And tell my boy...*a small tear forms in his eye* I miss him a lot. *he and Gregor warp away, all of the Faith having been taken away by Gregor*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/29/2013, 1:47 pm

Adriee: we... We won... *she picks up stiletto and swings her around* we did it!!!

Aero: I think it's over now...
Nyx: perhaps, we should go find the others.
Aero: what should we do about Maxwell, here?
Nyx: *red energy strings fly out of her fingertips and wrap tightly around Maxwell. We bring him with us.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/29/2013, 3:52 pm

Savanos: Noah, the other Atronach Mages are coming to. Go with them and find your friends.

Noah: Yes, Arch Mage.

Savanos: Manimeus, Tyranous, let us go and see if we can help the people recover.

Manimeus: Agreed. *the three of them use Aura to warp*

Noah: *he runs off, his staff in hand and Ignis's blade tied to his back* Guys! Where are you?!

*suddenly, Noah feels the others. First comes Heinrich, then Lann, then Grace, Olaf, and Sanada. Finally, Wyatt. The seven of them all meet up*

Noah: You guys okay?

Heinrich: Yes, that was a great battle. The Saint Wizards...they were fighting the Pope himself?!

Noah: Yeah...

Lann: And Amiamon?

Noah: Dead. Ignis has abandoned him. I'll find him a new wielder.

Wyatt: Boy howdy, that sure was tough!

Olaf: But we stood stalward and won! Victory, my brothers and sister!

Sanada: Yeah...

Grace: We should find the others that fought...

Noah: I can feel Mercer, Hayate, and that Alexei guy over the ridge! *they run past the icy ridge and find Mercer and Hayate supporting Alexei on their shoulders* Mercer!

Mercer: *he looks over* NOAH! Where have you been, lambshank?!

Noah: We were fighting against Amiamon, the Ten Commandments leader. You guys okay? You look like you've been through hell.

Hayate: You should have seen Justice...we really did a number on him. *she looks over at Heinrich and salutes* Mission accomplished, sir.

Heinrich: Wunderbar. Well done, Frau Hayate. *he smiles at Hayate, who smiles back with real joy*

Alexei: ...Lann...

Lann: You okay, Alexei?

Alexei: Thanks to these two...

Lann: So this is what you really look like, huh? I'm suprised! I expected you to be...scarier...

Alexei: I'm plenty scary!

Noah: I feel Shuriken and his team coming too! *over the hill comes Shuriken, Fenrir, and Morutuu'Jo* Shuriken!

Shuriken: *he and his team arrive quickly* Is everyone alright? Noah, that was some strong magic you used!

Noah: Well, I wasn't alone.

Fenrir: HEINRICH! *he jumps forward, trying to hug Heinrich, only to be hit in the face by the butt of Heinrich's rifle*

Heinrich: Don't hug me, Fenrir....

Lann: You okay, Jo Jo?

Morutuu'Jo: Yeah, mon! Dere be nothin' wrong 'ere! I still be da masta o' de Voodoo!

Mercer: Ai and the others should be here soon...

*just like that, Ai and her group arrive*

Lann: Logan!

Logan: Hey, Lann! We won!

Stein: Sir! All victory accounted for!

Heinrich: Excellent work, Stein!

Ai: Noah! Shuriken-tan! Mercer-kun! *she rushes over and hugs all three of them* A-are you guys alright?!

Mercer: We're fine, tidbit.

Heinrich: And here comes Cicero and the group he was with...

Cicero: *he, Aero, and Nyx are riding a large hell hound he summoned* HEINRICH! CICERO AND COMPANY WON! AND WE HAVE A PRISONER!

Maxwell: ;O; let me goooooo!

Shuriken: Aero!

Noah: Aero! Hey!

Mercer: Hey, morsel!

Ai: Aero-chan!

Lann: Nyx! You're okay!

Alexei: I knew she'd make it...

Morutuu'Jo: Eye, Mon! Ya be alright!

Logan: NYX-CHAAAAN! AERO-SWAAAAN! THE CUTIES HAVE SURVIVED!

Shuriken: Hands off my girlfriend, Sugar Glider!

~The cavern~

*into the cavern walks the X-ranks, Rex, and Styx with Theresa*

Rex: Wow! You guys look wrecked!

Morpheus: You're one to talk, Combitere...you can barely stand.

Styx: I think we all deserve a rest...

Theresa: I can perform first aid on whoever needs it.

Nike: *he looks over at the stump that used to be his arm* Um....Medic!

~Gabriel, home world of the Faith~

Augustus: *he hobbles into the large counsel chamber* I'm back!

???: *the first voice is deep and noble, yet arrogant* You look like hell, Law...

Augustus: Well, you know, I just got done with a war. No biggie, dude.

????: *the second voice is loud, booming, and strong, like a Giant's* It must have been a great battle! I envy you the chance to meet my match.

Augustus: Yeah, those mages were actually pretty cool...

?????: *the third voice is female, and quiet, like a timid girl* You shouldn't have gone easy on them like that...

Augustus: How do you know?

?????: Because...we saw the fight using the Eye of God...You could have blasted them with another Color of Conquest, because you really have no limit to its uses. Why did you lie to them?

Augustus: Because, I wanted to give them a chance at fighting freely. I love freedom.

???: I will bring swift retribution for this insult, Law...just you wait.

Augustus: Staining your hands with more blood, then?

???: It isn't staining...if its the blood of heathens...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/29/2013, 4:37 pm

Aero: *she hugs shuriken* good to see that you're still alive! *she turns to the rest of the group and grins.* we did it!!!
Nyx: *she turns away, her face showing red before she put her hood up.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2013, 1:40 pm

*With the war over, the mages gather around the portals back to the respective schools and various homes of the other Atronach wielders' that the Saint Wizards summoned*

Noah: It was great meeting you all.

Olaf: *he pulls Lann, Heinrich, and Noah in a group hug* Come by my home world, brothers! I'll show you the hospitality of the Nords! Roaring fires, malt beer, beautiful strong women, and ripe meat off the bone!

Mercer: I think I like this guy...

Noah: Hehe thanks, Olaf!

Lann: It was good meeting you too!

Heinrich: LET ME GO!

Olaf: Goodbye, my comrades! I hope to fight alongside you another day! *he hops through the portal back to his home planet*

Wyatt: *he and Belle are talking* What in tar-nation do you mean you fought a bishop?! Were you tryin' to get yerself killed, Belle?! Ma and Pa would be furious!

Belle: At least I decided to learn more about my magic! I do declare, all you ever did was use your Atronach to help Pa's oil business!

Nike: Enough fighting. You both did well. You should be proud of each other!

Belle: You're ever so right, Mr. Nike! I apologize for my unruly behavior towards my brother.

Wyatt: Dang...Alright, I'm sorry. Well, I'll be moseyin' on home now. Everyone, been a pleasure!

Noah: We'll see you again one day, Wyatt!

Wyatt: I look forward to it! *he hops through his portal*

Sanada: Well, its been fun I guess. Hey, Noah?

Noah: Yeah, Sanada?

Sanada: Our Atronachs may be a couple, but that doesn't mean you and I are all buddy buddy. One day, I want to fight you. Ice vs. Fire. Think we can duke it out one day?

Noah: Definitely! And I don't plan to lose!

Sanada: *he nods and jumps through his portal*

Grace: *she walks up to Noah, almost sad* Goodbye, Noah...

Noah: Grace...listen, maybe this doesn't have to be goodbye? I mean, maybe we could-

Grace: We can't...I'm sorry. The reason Lumin guards me so much isn't because he's just chivalrous...I'm engaged already.

Noah: W-what?

Grace: I didn't want to, but it was my duty. Now that its all over...I'm sorry, but we can only be friends...

Noah: Friends...alright...friends...*they shake hands and Grace walks through her portal*

Mercer: *he puts a hand on Noah's shoulder* Don't worry, lambshank. Love always bounces back.

Noah: Yeah, I guess...

Lann: Well, its about time for us to be heading out too. Diablo Quintet, lets roll!

Murutuu'Jo: Later, mon!

Logan: AI-SAAAN! AERO-SWAAAN! HAYATE-CHAAAAN! I'LL WRITE!

Shuriken: I SAID BACK OFF!

Alexei: ...Later....

Nike: Until we meet again!

Bayard: Goodbye!

Belle: I'll miss y'all ever so much!

Lann: Next time we meet, it'll be the next Mage's Games! Just wait, Blackwald Five and Aura Wake! The Diablo Quintet will take the Mage's Games championship!

Heinrich: Hmph! So übermütig! That title will be ours again! BLACKWALD FIVE, MOVE OUT!

Fenrir: GAHAHAHA! LATER, WUSSIES!

Cicero: Just you wait...Cicero is going to have fun with all of you one day...

Hayate: Yes, sir!

Stein: *he clutches his cylinders on his arms and smiles back*

Valtor: Don't lump me with the amateur hour of yours, Marrowrend...

Mephisto: He...hehe...hehehehe!

Hector: *he waves back and salutes to everyone*

Noah: WE WON'T LOSE!

Mercer: I'll be waiting, morsels!

Ai: W-we'll do our best!

Shuriken: Hmph..*he nods and smiles*

Rex: OH YEAH, GONNA LAY DOWN SOME FILTHY BEATS NEXT TIME!

Morpheus: Sounds like all they need is a little nap...

Salem: We're the College's best! Leave this to the REAL mages!

Ashcroft: Just don't get blown away, guys. I'm not one for holding back!

Styx: *he cracks his armored knuckles* Then I shall go as well!

Theresa: For his ambition that he died for...I will not give up!

Stiletto: Us too, right big sis?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/31/2013, 4:56 pm

Nyx: *she gives one last nod to the aura wake before turning and walking through the portal.* I hope that we meet again someday, but until then, best wishes.
Adriee: yes, us too.
Aero: *in a really good Morgan freeman voice* and so, another chapter of the Aura Wake comes to a close, leaving the group open to the next. *she coughs and laughs, speaking normally* let's go home, guys.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2013, 11:43 pm

~The United Federation of Planets, Bureau of Magical and Supernatural Regulations Committee counsel chamber, three weeks later~

*a aura clone of Savanos is standing before the Committee, reporting on what happened on Icecrown*

Savanos: ..so as you can see, we had to intervene. If we had not, how long before the Faith would have enough of an army to defy the Federation and go after the College or the other schools? Besides, their attack could have threatened the already uneasy peace treaty with the Starburst Galaxy Alliance that Icecrown co-leads.

*the five committee chairmen all begin to mumble among themselves. Finally, they speak*

Chairman 1: While we see your point, Savanos, the Faith has a very large following and this war is costing the Federation dearly...

Chairman 2: However, we believe that punishing the Magic Schools for this would not be in our best interests. After all, this solidified our alliance with the Starburst Galactic Alliance.

Chairman 3: However, we have more pressing matters than the Faith complaining. There is trouble brewing on Mariana, the ocean planet in the Outer rim. Magical trouble.

Savanos: Oh?

Chairman 4: Yes, we have reason to suspect that the recent civil war between the Merfolk and Naga is being bolstered by a Malefecarum.

Savanos: A blood mage, eh? Is it one of the Priests?

Chairman 5: A picture was taken by a tourist to the planet and we were able to acquire it. *the picture shows a group of reptilian snake-men with fish fins on their arms, backs, and tails. Behind them is the blurred image of a cloaked being with red water swirling around it. On its head is a deep purple mask similar to Otar's and Volsung's*

Savanos: Rhagot...

Chairman 1: In order to make up for the battle with the Faith, your team Aura Wake must go to Mariana and deal with the civil war as well as unravel the mystery of this Blood Mage.

Savanos: Very well...

Chairman 2: What of this "Crossbreed Theresa"?

Savanos: She now works as librarian at the College as well as takes care of orphaned Mage children that are sent to us. She is very good at these jobs. Now, if I may inquire to the fates of Siegfried and Maxwell?

Chairman 4: Siegfried has confessed to his hand in the Witch Hunt and is serving his time in Solitary Confinement. As for Maxwell, he is being probed as to the reasons behind Gregor's interest in Icecrown. After that, he will be deported back to Phantasia.

Savanos: I see. Well then, I will bid you farewell, gentlemen. *his clone disappears*

~The College, in the library~

Noah: *he's sitting there, studying a book on Destruction Magic*

Mercer: *he, Styx, Shuriken, and Ai are talking* Has the lambshank seemed...different to you guys?

Ai: Noah's been studying really hard, like he wants to get his mind off something.

Shuriken: I'm worried...

Styx: He's heartbroken.

Ai: Styx-san?

Styx: He liked that Grace girl, and she rejected him. He's heartbroken. So, he's studying to distract himself.

Mercer: Well, I don't like how its affecting him. We need to find a way to get him back into the swing of things!

Stiletto: *she's sitting on a table, eating animal crackers while watching Adriee make more crystals and Aero reading* Libraries are too quiet...boring!

~Savanos' study~

*Savanos walks out from the chamber behind his bookcase and closes the door*

Savanos: Miss Sparkai, please call Aura Wake in here. I have their next assignment.

Ashcroft: Where are you sending them?

Savanos: ....Mariana.

Ashcroft: ....No.

Savanos: Ashcroft...

Ashcroft: NO! I SAID NO! That was where you sent me! I barely returned! They are nowhere NEAR ready!

Savanos: I have to! And I believe they are...

Ashcroft: ....Very well, Arch Mage...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/1/2013, 12:58 am

Sparkai: As you wish, sir. *she heads down to the library, creeped out but the almost quiet that the large room gave off. After a few minutes of searching, she found the group in one of the corners; about a quarter of the group being productive. She saw Adriee was way too into her work, so she crept up behind her, motioning to the others to keep quiet or she'll heat buster them.*

Aero: *She remains silent, watching her History of Erinn teacher creep up behind the Grandmaster Alchemist. It's quite difficult to not laugh, but she somehow manages to stay silent*

Adriee: ok... one more drop, and the Meteor strike crystal will be done... *she holds a dropper filled with a flaming red liquid over a black mixture, trying to squeeze but one drop*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/3/2013, 9:27 am

Stiletto: *she puts her hands on her feet, smiles like she's holding in a laugh, and starts rocking back and forth*

Styx: *he and Shuriken both facepalm but keep their mouths shut.*

Mercer: *he watches intently. If there was anything Mercer loved, its pranking.*

Ai: *she covers her face, not wanting to watch this*

Noah: *he was too busy burying his head in his Destruction book to pay attention.*

Theresa: *she is on a step ladder putting books back. She glances over and sees Sparkai going for the prank. A small bit of frustration boils in her. As a librarian as well as a nun, being strict has always been a thing with her. However, she would let it happen for now...*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/3/2013, 1:59 pm

Sparkai: SO WHATCHYA DOOOOIN?!?!?

Adriee: *she yelps and drops the dropper in the mixture. The mixture ripples violently before exploding in adriee's face. Hideous laughter comes out of the mixture as it ripples violently, before going silent and still once more. Adriee is left with her face completely covered in ashes, her hair a bit on fire. She lets out a cough and a puff of smoke comes out* @~@ wehhhh.... Hate... You...

Sparkai: Savanos wants to see you guys. New assignment!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/5/2013, 5:14 pm

Theresa: *she appears behind Sparkai and picks her up by the back of her shirt with her scythe blade. Her face is dark and her eyes glowing yellow with fire coming out from her mouth* The library is a sacred place of learning...YOU WILL NOT INTERRUPT IT!

Mercer: Umm...BOOK IT! *he grabs Noah and bolts*

Ai: W-Wait up! *she runs after them*

Styx: *to Shuriken* Shall we? *he runs*

Shuriken: After you. *he runs as well*

Stiletto: *she hops onto Adriee's back and whistles* RUN BIG SIS!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/5/2013, 5:27 pm

*Adriee and Aero hightail it out of there, leaving Sparkai to suffer the wrath of Teresa. They soon catch up to the others in the way to Savanos's office.*

Aero: think it was a good idea to leave Sparkai there?

Adriee: probably not, but she'll be fine!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/5/2013, 5:58 pm

*the group finally arrives to Savanos's office*

Savanos: Ah, good to see you all again!

Noah: Hello, Arch Mage.

Savanos: Now then, onto your mission. I'll be sending your team to the planet Mariana. It is a planet completely covered by ocean. You will be going there for multiple reasons. The first and foremost is that there is a blood mage on Mariana that needs to be brought down. Raghot, of the Bloody Tide.

Shuriken: Master Raghot...She's very tricky.

Savanos: Indeed. Only Morrokai and the Master are more devious. The second is that this blood mage is behind the current civil war on Mariana between the peaceful Merfolk, who are part of the Federation, and the war-like serpentine Naga, who the Blood Mage has made allies with. But...the third is that, if there is a blood mage, then there is a good chance that we may be dealing with a Primordial Beast. If the beast has taken the Blood Mages' side yet is still a question. For all we know, it is still in the air. You will go to the undersea city of Great Barrier, a large reef city populated by Merfolk and used as a site for tourists.

Mercer: Um...how are we going to breath under water?

Savanos: *he stamps his staff on the ground* There. For the next week you are now able to breath under water. More than enough time, hmmm?

Styx: What of the Merfolk themselves?

Savanos: They are a peaceful people, but are loved by the magical forces of Water. They also worship a deity named Orca, who I believe may have a connection with the Primordial Beasts. When you arrive, you will be met by the current Prime Minister of the Merfolk and his apprentices. The Prime Minister is an old friend of mine and she is very powerful. As long as you are in the city, you should be safe. However, you will have to find out what is causing this civil war.

Ashcroft: *he cracks his knuckles impatiently*

Ai: I-Is something wrong, Ashcroft-san?

Ashcroft: ....Mariana was where I was sent during my 5 year mission. Trust me, the Naga there are very powerful...and what they have locked up there is even scarier than Tarnag or the Ten Commandments...

Noah: No way...you had trouble, Ashcroft?

Ashcroft: Yeah...And Noah, you'll want to ask about a type of plant called Cinder Kelp. Trust me, your magic will need it.

Noah: *he nods* Understood.

Savanos: Now then, off to the shuttle bay! You all are catching the first flight to Mariana. Good luck, Aura Wake!

~Mariana~

Raghot: *she is walking under water with two male Naga escorting her. Finally, she arrives in a large room. Standing in a line are a group of people, each different from the one next to them.* Finally, I get to meet all of you.

Naga 1: Hsssss....Lady Ajz'Ira growsssss impatient, Blood Mage. Why have you brought thessssse beings here?

Raghot: Simple. You wish to crush the Merfolk, I wish to crush the Merfolk and find the Beast. However, I wish to do so discreetly. So, these men and women will be what we use. And they will of course be payed a hefty sum.

Naga 2: But...who are they?

Raghot: ...Bounty Hunters. *she walks over to the one in the middle. He is a Celestio-Sapian halfbreed with dark, obsidian colored skin and elf-like ears. He wears a black suit with a light violet tie and handkerchief in the suit's jacket pocket. His hair is long, black, and kept in a neat ponytail. His face is beautiful and his eyes a deep violet color yet appear cold and steely.* And who else to eradicate a whole race than a man who's infamy has spread all throughout the Federation and Erinn? A pleasure to meet you....Nosferatu Brahgo.

Brahgo: *he glares silently, then nods.*

Last edited by Zazul on 6/27/2013, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/16/2013, 12:00 am

Adriee: hm. I've mever been to an underwater city before. It better be better then crashing on an Island of Cats... 

Aero: Well, I guess we'll find out when we get there, right?

---**---

*A mermaid swims back and forth at the underwater dock, awaiting the ship's arrival. She has long blonde hair, a purple tail with teal markings, large purple fin-like ears, bottle green eyes, teal tribal tattoos on her upper left arm, right wrist, and under her right eye. A guitar pick is clamped between her teeth and a teal pearl necklace sits around her neck.*

Maya: Ugh... How long does it take to come from a surface world? They should be here! *she huffs impatiently and continues swimming around in circles.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/16/2013, 9:46 am

*floating near Maya is a tall Mermaid with a deep blue fins and a shark tail. She is playing a coral harp and then calmly smiles at Maya*

Prime Minister Calypso: Calm yourself, Maya. Mobius is on the other side of the galaxy. They will be here soon. Besides, *she smiles fondly* I remember Savanos always chided me for impatience when we were young..."Master Neir always says a mage is never late, nor is he ever early. We arrive precisely when we are meant to!". He was always so serious...yet he had an aloof air about him *she giggles* But still, it is good that we can finally get some help on this matter. We've lost too much to the Naga...*she looks up and sees the surface of the ocean break as the ship enters the water and glides towards the dock* Ah, there they are now.

*Aura Wake all exit the ship.*

Mercer: *he sniffs the water around him* I smell fish...

Styx: We're under water, of course you'll smell fish.

Mercer: If I wanted sass, I'd have asked Nyx from Devil U to come!

Shuriken: Stop your bickering...

Ai: It was a g-good comeback, though...

*behind all of the College Students, Noah walks out of the ship, a solemn look in his eyes. However, he keeps himself looking confident.*

Prime Minister Calypso: Ah, welcome, Aura Wake! *she nods to them kindly* I am Calypso, Prime Minister of the Merfolk Kingdom. And this is my young apprentice, Maya.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next