NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 15 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2012, 4:27 pm

Sparkai: . . . . NO EvG HERE! SETTLE YOUR DIFFERENCES, OR YOU'LL FACE THE WRATH OF MY GOLEMS!
Aero: *she runs down* Sorry I'm late....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2012, 6:42 pm

Tangkath and Ashcroft: *they both jump back, hiding behind the same potted shrub in the inn* Scary....

Noah: Ah, Aero! Now we can get going!

Tangkath: I was sent here to make sure you all got to Dunbarton safely. The roads aren't safe anymore...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2012, 8:56 pm

Aero: Thank you Tangkath. Now that everyone's here... Let's make haste!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2012, 10:07 pm

Tangkath: Very well.

Ashcroft: Right...

Noah: Lets go!

Mercer: There had better be a good restaurant nearby...

Ai: Lets do our best!

*the group begins walking towards Dunbarton*

Ashcroft: So tell me, Stretch, what took you so long to get here?

Tangkath: I stopped when I ran into a Slave Caravan....

Ashcroft: Slave Caravan?!

Tangkath: Yes. It was one of Tarnag's.

Noah: Slaves? You mean, there's still slavery in Erinn?

Tangkath: Yes. Mostly they are prisoners. People falsely accused of being Mages. Mostly Giants and Elves. The man running the ring is a Mage named Tarnag of Albarai. He's an off-worlder, like you. *he points at Noah*

Noah: He's a Celestio-Sapian?

Tangkath: And a ruthless one at that. He bribes the kingdom in Tara, so he is the only Mage legally allowed to use his powers. And they are very destructive at that.

Noah: Why does that name sound so familiar?...

Tangkath: Don't dwell on it too much. I freed the slaves and left his caravan in ruins.

Ai: You must be very strong if you can do that. A caravan like that would be expected to be heavily guarded.

Tangkath: *he blushes at the praise* I only did what I felt was right....

~A large, black, obsidian castle on the slopes of a volcano near some hot springs~

*a group of humans riding black panthers ride into the castle*

Leader: Oh man...Lord Tarnag is not going to be happy at this....

*the leader and his men dismount and enter through the courtyard. They climb up many flights of black stairs until they arrive to the highest room in the tallest tower. The leader nervously shuffles and then opens the door. The room is filled with bookshelves teeming with spell books, grimmores, scrolls, and magic trinkets. Sitting at the ebony gold-guilded desk at the back of the room with his back to them is a male Celestio-Sapian pureblood. He is reading a book and mumbling in an ancient language. His voice is beautiful with a slight British accent to it. His hair is long and raven black and parted down the middle. he is wearing a dark violet mage's robe. His nails on his fingers are sharp and long, yet perfectly manicured and shiny, like black pieces of glass. His mask is a night violet phantom of the opera mask. His lips are almost flawless as well as his teeth. From what could be seen from him, he was almost perfect in every way. The leader approaches, his fear very visible.*

Leader: Um...I apologize for disturbing you, my lord...but I have news from the caravan headed to Belfast....

Tarnag: *he stops muttering and closes his book.* Yes. What is it? There is no need to be frightened. I am listening.

Leader: *he starts to sweat profusely* Well....you see, my lord....we ran into some trouble.

Tarnag: Really? I hope it wasn't too serious for you.

Leader: You see....we ran into a large Giant. Tangkath of Rano. He attacked the caravan and defeated all the guard demons as well as the guards. And then he cut the bonds from the slaves. They ran into the hills. We managed to round up most of them...but a good 20% got away...

Tarnag: *his face is calm as a still pond and his voice is soft* I see....so you lost my precious merchandise? *he holds out his perfectly shaped hand and a small blue orb of energy forms. The leader's face goes ghost white and he begins shaking. Tarnag then squeezes the ball of energy, causing it to move like gel and blue light to fly out from between his fingers. The leader doubles over as a blue light shines from where his heart is and he grasps his chest, coughing and struggling in pain*

Leader: But, my lord! Gah! We have....more information! Tangkath of Rano was a comrade of the Memory Mage! They fought together in the war with the Shadowland! If he's alive, then she aaaargh most likely is too! and I think he went to meet more Mages!

Tarnag: *he loosens his grip on the ball of energy* Is that so?

Leader: yes, my liege! We hear rumors that off-worlders have shown up! A boy of the same race as you only a Hybrid, a Newman girl, a Wolf Hawk girl, and a Skunk boy along with Ashcroft and Sparkai, who were both also acquaintances of the Memory Mage! They say the Celestio-Sapian boy...they say he wears the garbs of an Apprentice at the College of Avalon!

Tarnag: *he completely lets go of the orb and a smile breaks out on his face. His sparkling sapphire eyes relax and he looks out the stained glass window in front of his desk* The College you say? So...this is another being taught by you, Savanos?....*he smiles nostalgically. He then addresses the leader by name* Orm, I want you to go out and find more information of them. Its time I was reunited with my former colleague....

Orm: Yes, Lord Tarnag. *he bows and leaves the room*

Tarnag: *he returns to looking out the window* I can't wait to see you agian....Savanos....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2012, 4:48 pm

*They enter Dunbarton*

Sparkai: Now, NO PvP! Turn down any and ALL duels. We need to get into the library without being seen.

* They quickly and quietly enter the partially destroyed school's library. Books, both restored and ruined, litter the broken floors. At the very back there is a desk. Behind all of the books stacked upon it, a green starry wizard hat can be seen moving.*

???: her hand extends out past the books, waving a wand,. Several of the stacked books on the desk float off and place themselves neatly on a shelf. The girl finally looks up; the same girl who pretended to be blind.* Greetings, fellow mages. I am Pointsettia; an Ice mage. Welcome to the Magic School Library, aka my home. As you can see, I'm in the process of restoring all of these books. Sadly... it is a process that is taking longer then it should.

Aero: ...Restoring books? What for?

Pointsettia: I've been trying to find answers to Erinn's magic problem...

Sparkai: Lady Point, maybe you should explain to them...

Pointsettia: Of course. I'm sure that your teacher here has already explained about how magic was forbidden.... except for one mage; Tarnaq.
He made a deal with the royal alchemists, the ones who had deemed magic dangerous and misused. Anyone who is caught using or is accused of being a mage, is taken away by him as a slave. Most there await trial... those who are proven to be a mage, are usually killed. Tarnaq's magic is incredibly powerful, and so is his advisor, Adriee. She is a royal alchemist with a special skill. she can seize control of any one person...

Last edited by Luna on 3/8/2012, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing spacing)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2012, 6:08 pm

Noah: Taking control of any one person...sounds a bit like the Blood Thrall magic we encountered on Iciaura.

Mercer: Yeah. But I doubt anyone on Erinn except the Memory Mage and Ashcroft have even heard of Blood Magic.

Ai: Still...I wonder what Tarnag's magic is...

Tangkath: He was a former member of the original Aura Wake, lead by Neir Hadesson, the first Arch Mage.

Noah: He was?!

Ashcroft: So was your father, Noah. As well as Arch Mage Savanos, Tolfteir-sensei, Crimson-sensei, and Aero's parents. Plus a few others. Rumor about Tarnag says he found out about the Soul Stream and believed he could use it to transcend life and death. The Arch Mage at that time found out and was disgusted by Tarnag's wanton disregard for life. Aura Wake left him here on Erinn with barely any life left. He must have survived....

Tangkath: He's more powerful than ever. He has mastered an ancient form of Formor magic mixed with his own Mobian Magic. Its called Life Taker magic. Basically, he can kill with a single word and bring pain with a single thought.

Ai: That's horrible!

Tangkath: It gets worse. His slavery operations are based in Belvast and funded by the Royal Alchemists, who also fund his research into the life stream. They say his deal is that he offered the king, and the Chief Royal Alchemist eternal life when he discovers it...the cowardly snake.

Noah: But all Celestio-Sapians learned from the teachings of Deshdae that Life Eternal is impossible. A mage may be able to extend his life, but he can never be eternal since he will at some point run out of magic energy.

Tangkath: Then somebody forgot to tell Tarnag. And from what our spies tell us, he's very close to uncovering the secret to eternal life...He only need one more thing.

Mercer: What does he need?

Tangkath: We are unsure.

Ai: Then we should find whatever it is he's looking for and make sure he can't have it.

Noah: I agree. If the Royal Alchemists get their hands on eternal life, there will be no hope of magic ever returning to Erinn.

Ashcroft: *he walks over to Pointsettia and kneels in front of her* I am glad to be of service to you once more, master.

Noah, Ai, and Mercer: MASTER?!

Tangkath: It was Lady Pointsettia who taught him how to control his magic and become a mage.

~Tarnag's castle~

*a guard enters Tarnag's quarters*

Guard: My lord, the Royal Alchemists' Inspectors as well as the High Adviser have arrived for the biweekly inspection on our reports and your research.

Tarnag: *a small smile breaks out onto his lips and he speaks as quietly as usual* Very good. Please, allow the alchemists and Lady Adriee into the castle. And have the reports brought to my study at once.

Guard: Yes, my lord. *he turns and exits. At the entrance to the castle, one of Tarnag's guards opens the gates*

Guard 2: Welcome, Lady Adriee and honored guests of the Royal Alchemists Society. We have been expecting you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2012, 7:22 pm

Pointsettia: Welcome back Ashcroft. It is good to have one of my favored students back. And Welcome back Sparky~
Sparkai: It's Sparkai. SPARKAI! S. P. A. R. K. A. I. NOT SPARKY!!!
Pointsettia: *she laughs* relax... I'm only joking around. But anyway, There are many things I'm trying to find by restoring these books. How to bring magic back, What that final thing Tarnag needs, and several other important tidbits...
Aero: Pointsettia, would you happen to be taking on any students?
Pointsettia: I can't at the moment...

~Tarnag's Castle~

*A girl with her lavender colored hair slung up into a curled ponytail enters Tarnag's quarters, her tan Royal Alch suit billowing out behind her. Her boots clicked loudly on the ground and the tidal wave cylinder on her was glowing a bright blue*

Adriee: Greetings, Tarnag.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2012, 7:36 pm

Noah: Well then, were do we start at restoring the books?

Mercer: I'd help...but I can't read.

Ashcroft: There is something that has been bugging me for some time, Master. If Tangkath attacked one of Tarnag's caravans, then if there was a survivor or two, wouldn't that hint to Tarnag that you are still alive?

Tangkath: Even so, I doubt Tarnag would go so far as to search for you, Lady Pointsettia. It would be a wild goose chase.

Ashcroft: Still, we all know that bastard would love to get his perfectly manicured hands on you...

Noah: Perfectly manicured?

Ashcroft: Tarnag apparently takes great pride in his appearance.

Noah: Ah...

Tangkath: I digress, Tarnag knows that if he sent his men after you, they would not return. And I doubt that snake would leave his castle...

~Tarnag's Castle~

Tarnag: Ah, Lady Adriee...*he rises out from his chair and appears to glide across the floor to her. He touches two fingers to his forehead, then to his chest, then moves his hand down and to the side, a Celestio-Sapian greeting that signals the utmost respect. He then takes her hand and kisses it lightly.* It is always a pleasure to have you in my humble study. As you can see, our reports show that we were up to quota on slaves in all but the most recent shipment to Belvast. That caravan was attacked and lost 20% of its slaves. But, that isn't the important part. It is WHO attacked it...It was Tangkath of Rano, known bodyguard of the Memory Mage. We also have reports that students from the College of Avalon on Mobius have come to Erinn.....and like all from the College...they are Mages. As for my research, I only need one more ingredient. Then, we shall have it! I have already found the door between Life and Death, and with the final ingredient, I shall open the door. And then, eternal life shall be within reach.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2012, 7:54 pm

Aero: *she begins to sift through a pile of freshly restored books.* Secrets to unlocking memories? Restoration of memories? Why so many books about memory?
Pointsettia: It was a section of the books that interested me, so i restored them first.

Adriee: Pointsettia's alive, now is she? This is a most excellent report. If you have any idea where she is, other mages there or not, i suggest you tell me.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2012, 8:15 pm

Tarnag: According to my scouts, Tangkath was heading for Dunbarton. Perhaps that is where she is hiding? If you are going after her, please allow me to accompany you. It is her, Pointsettia, it is her True Name that I need to unlock the door between Life and Death....

Noah: *he is sitting there, piecing together pieces of paper, and he comes across familiar symbols* Hey guys! Come look at this!

Ai: Whats up, Noah?

Noah: These symbols on this paper...they look like a combination of Ancient Celestio-Sapian and Ancient Erinn.

Ashcroft: That seems to be part of a very rare book. I never paid it much mind, but it was said to be brought back from a place that the elf explorer that retrieved it called "The Ohgma Infinitum".

Mercer: The Ohgma Infinitum?! That's the realm of the Daedric Prince of Knowledge, Hermaceus Mora! They say it is also his Artifact. Its a vast library that has every book ever written or that ever will be written inside it.

Tangkath: You think these might hold the secret to what we're searching for? Can anyone even read it?

Noah: I can. It says "The Doors to Life and Death can only be opened by the True Name of the being who guards the most cherished treasure in mortals." .....I know what a True Name is. Its the person's name in the Ancient Language that basically says who they are in every aspect. If you know a person's true name, and you are a Mage, then you basically can own that person.

Ai: What is "The most cherished treasure in mortals", Miss Pointsettia?

~The College~

Savanos: *he is speaking via Transponder Crystal to a man in black robes on what appears to be Erinn* What?! Tarnag is alive?!

???: Yes, Arch Mage.

Savanos: I see...Morpheus, come with me.

Morpheus: *he was leaning against a wall in the Arch Mage's study* What do you need, Arch Mage?

Savanos: I am about to show you the secret behind the College's defenses. What I am about to show you is of the utmost secrecy. You reveal this to anyone, and the entire College would be at risk. You are going to bind yourself to this temporarily so that I might go to Erinn. I must go and confront Tarnag. I have to finish what I started years ago...

Morpheus: I will follow your orders, Arch Mage.

Savanos: *he pulls a book on the bookcase behind his desk and a passage opens. Coming from the passage is an eery, bluish-green light. As Savanos and Morpheus enter the light, they fade.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2012, 9:46 pm

Pointsettia: Please, call me Point. But cherished treasure in mortals... I honestly don't know...

Adriee: Very well. But first, where in Dunbarton could she possibly hide? A place where magic still exists; the School. Lets go.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2012, 9:48 am

Noah: Hmmm....Maybe the Arch Mage would know?

Tangkath: You mean Savanos Narn?

Ashcroft: That's right, Noah! The Arch Mage is the strongest mage in the galaxy! If anyone would know, it would be him. Its been a while since you last saw Arch Mage Savanos, right Master?

Noah, Mercer, and Ai: *suddenly, they feel a pulse of energy coming from the north. All three look over with surprised looks on their faces*

Ashcroft: Whats wrong?

Noah: No way....I've never felt that much Aura being released in one place...But, the energy is so familiar...

Ai: There's no mistaking who's energy that is...

Mercer: He's here...

Tangkath: Who's here?

Noah, Ai, and Mercer: The Arch Mage.

~Tir Carhonal, The Northern boarder of Erinn~

*a portal the same color as the glow from the secret room in the College opens up. Out steps Savanos in his full Arch Mage's outfit. His blue mask gleams in the portal light, making the shadows in the eye slits and the deep mouth pattern more prominent. His blue robe blows forward as if a powerful wind was blowing from the portal. The feathers on his shoulder coverings billow up and down with the wind. The horns on his hood let off a small glare from the light. In Savanos's right hand is a tall Mage's staff made from old, twisted, thick wood with the roots spiraling up around a glowing green gem. Greenish-blue aura flows off Savanos and flies up into the sky, causing a large thunderstorm to form above him*

Savanos: *he looks up into the sky and sighs heavily* I never thought to find you here....Tarnag.

~Tarnag's Castle, just outside the gate where the Alchemists and Tarnag are preparing to leave~

Tarnag: *he looks to the north and smiles. The winds howl furiously and a large hurricane-like thunderstorm forms in the distance. A single, blue feather floats towards Tarnag, who takes it from the air and smiles at it evilly.* A greeting from the Arch Mage...Thank you, Savanos....*he turns and looks at Adriee* He's here.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2012, 6:59 pm

Adriee: Go on and take care of the Arch Mage. I'll go apprehend the Memory Mage. *She swiftly walks out, summoning her sleek black thoroughbred horse. Several royal Alchs follow in her wake.

Aero: The Arch Mage is here?! Why?
Sparkai: Savanos is Here? well then. Shit's gonna go down~
Pointsettia: Hmmm...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2012, 7:26 am

Noah: I have no idea why Arch Mage Savanos would leave the College, but it can't mean good news...

Ashcroft: My best guess would be he's here to either help us or to deal with the Royal Alchemists' Society for taking away magic.

Mercer: Then we should leave him to it. Come on, morsels. We still gotta find the info on this "most precious treasure to mortals" thing.

Tarnag: It will be my pleasure. *he summons up a black storm cloud beneath his feet and flies off* Savanos....we shall meet in the the city in which our original House excommunicated me...

Savanos: *he closes his eyes, sensing the energy around him* So, you're heading to Emach Macan? Very well, Tarnag...Wait....that energy....The students! They found Pointsettia. That is good. But, I cannot sense beings from Erinn's energy, so I have no idea if they are safe or not....I must risk it. Tarnag is incredibly dangerous, but I do not want to abandon my students. Tarnag, our confrontation will have to wait. *he summons forth a horse made of the same blue-green energy that radiates from him and mounts it, riding off towards Dunbarton.*

Tarnag: *he senses Savanos's shift in direction* What is this? You plan to snub me off for the sake of your students? Poor form, Savanos....Poor form indeed. *the cloud also shifts and heads towards Dunbarton, catching up to Adriee* It would appear, my lady, that both of our destinies are at Dunbarton. This is excellent....We shall eliminate all remaining threats in one fell swoop.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2012, 10:21 am

Adriee: Very well. *She swiftly takes the lead and turns to sit backwards in the saddle.* LISTEN UP EVERYONE! We are on the trail of the Memory Mage. We need our strongest Royal Alchemists to bring out their Castle golems while the lesser use sulfur golems.
Royal Alch 1: Why our sulfur golems, and not stone?
Adriee: because, you idiot, the suflur we use is a fume that acts as a poison. It weakens greatly, but will not kill. And knowing the memory mage, she'll want to protect those little off-worlders. she'll come quietly.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2012, 10:38 am

Tarnag: Do not forget....we'll be dealing with the Arch Mage as well. He is strong and his spell power on a completely different level than the mages you are all used to fighting. He will be our biggest threat next to the Memory Mage herself.

Noah: *he is still studying the books and repairing. What he finds is a book called "the Element of Fire"* Hmmm......

Mercer: Whatcha readin there, tidbit?

Noah: Its a book on the fire element here in Erinn. I figured it would help me become a better mage.

Mercer: Whatever floats your boat. I can't read, so I have no clue if there are any demons that I can bind with here on Erinn or how to summon them.

Ai: This is amazing!

Mercer and Noah: What?

Ai: Its a book on Transformations in Erinn. Elves have bird-like transformations, Giants have beast-like transformations, and Humans can become either Paladins or Dark Knights!

Mercer: Paladins?.....*he thinks back to the Celestial Faith's holy warriors, also called Paladins* Oh boy.....

*suddenly, a loud, thundering horse whinny echoes out from outside the school. A loud thunderclap echoes out, and the doors to the school burst open. In walks Savanos in full Arch Mage's gear.*

Savanos: Greetings, old friends and students.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2012, 10:48 am

Aero: *she's deep into a book about the history of Music in erinn. She looks up* Ohai Arch Mage.
Sparkai: Greetings Arch Mage. *she bows*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2012, 10:54 am

Savanos: Now now, Sparkai, there is no need for formalities. *he looks around* Hello, Aero. I trust things are going well? *he finally spots Pointsettia* Pointsettia. My old friend and colleague. It is good to see you alive. I had heard otherwise. *he looks to the south* He's coming....and from his haste, my guess is he is not alone. *he holds out his hand* Magnus Vision. *a small, greenish-blue aura eyeball forms in his hand and flies up into the sky. It looks in the direction that Tarnag and Adriee and their group are coming from* Hmmm.....I was right. Tarnag...along with the Chief Alchemist's adviser, Adriee. And a whole troop of Royal Alchemists. At least 10 of them.

Tangkath: With that much power, that will be a formidable fight....

Ashcroft: *to Point* What's the plan, Master?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2012, 11:05 am

Point: *she sighs, looking a bit depressed.* Adriee's after me. Tarnag is after the arch mage. I'm useless against the golems... *she suddenly sits down, looking defeated.* I can't fight here, there is nowhere left for me to go, I have no other choice but to g-
Aero: *she slams her book down and slaps Point across the face* NO YOU DON'T!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2012, 11:18 am

Noah: *he stands up after reading the book. Now, his own orange fire that flows around his body is mixed with Mana Blue fire. He walks around the desk and takes out his staff* We won't let you turn yourself in, Pointsettia! You're our friend, our comrade! And it is because of that...*the fire swirls around him and flares up* THAT WE WILL BEAT THEM!

Mercer: *he smiles and walks out of one of the rooms.* I found a Demon Circle and through it, I made a friend...*a demonic seal opens up and out steps a giant flaming Bulrog. The whip in its one hand cracks with energy and the blade in the other gleams with fire. Mercer crosses his arms and stands next to Noah* We don't abandon our comrades! Got it, memory-morsel!?

Ai: *she gets up and stands next to Mercer. All of her support spells activate, placing a rainbow aura around her* Don't worry, Pointsettia. We won't let them lay a single finger on you!

Ashcroft: *he smiles and adjusts his hat. He then stands next to Ai* I lost you once, Master. I'm not about to loose you again.

Noah: WE PROTECT OUR ALLIES! WE FIGHT SO THAT MAGIC CAN BE FREE! *the all stand next to Aero. Finally, Savanos stands at the head of the whole group, his aura burning the brightest. He holds out his hand and pulls Pointsettia to her feet*

Savanos: You are one of the people who inherited Neir's will, Pointsettia. What do you think the old Arch Mage would say if he saw you like this? We will protect you, and bring Magic back to Erinn....because, that's the way...

All: AURA WAKE ROLLS! *all of their auras flare up in a brilliant display into the sky, a signal of defiance towards the enemy*

Savanos: SO COME AND GET US, TARNAG! ADRIEE! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!

Tarnag: *he sees the display and a smile forms on his face. A dark violet aura radiates off him and he stands up on his cloud. A large, dark-iron staff with a violet gem the same size and diameter as the staff forms in his hand. A bright violet light shines off the staff and he points it to the air* YES! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SEE, SAVANOS! SOON, I SHALL DEFEAT YOU AND CLAIM POINTSETTIA'S TRUE NAME! I WILL SOON HAVE THE SECRET TO ETERNAL LIFE! I WILL BE IMMORTAL, AND THEN I WILL BE ARCH MAGE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2012, 11:33 am

Point: I guess your right. *She smiles*

*there are multiple roars outside the library*
Adriee: Come on out mages, If you dont want to see dunbarton go up in flames!
Point: They're here.
Adriee: This entire place is surrounded, Memory Mage! Come out NOW!
Aero: Don't go.
Adriee: Not gonna cooperate, eh? fine. BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND! *Several explosions can be heard, and people screaming* SEND THE GOLEMS INTO THE SCHOOL! *Several large gloems radiating some sort of fume barrel into the school*
Pointsettia: O_O
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2012, 11:41 am

Mercer: HA! BRING IT ON, YA ROCKY TIBITS! BULROG! *the Bulrog barrels at the golems, tackling them to the ground* BOUND HAMMER! *a large, red warhammer forms in Mercer's hands and he charges forward, cracking a sulfer golem right in the leg*

Tangkath: *he leaps up and cuts the arm off a sulfer golem, then uses a stomp to fling the golems back* MERCER AND I WILL HANDLE THESE GUYS! GO!

Noah: *he walks past and goes outside along with Ai, Savanos, Ashcroft, Point, and Aero* Who......who the.....WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TRYING TO DESTROY THE ONE PLACE WHERE MAGIC REMAINS ON ERINN?! *his flames burn brightly*

Mercer: *as he, the Bulrog, and Tangkath fight the golems, Mercer drops to his knee, coughing* What is this stuff?! *cough cough*

Tangkath: *cough cough* sulfer gas! They must be trying to weaken us! Good thing we're the only ones left in the building! The others are outside confronting the alchemists and Tarnag!

Mercer: I feel really weak...

Tangkath: That's what the gas does. It weakens the body.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2012, 11:59 am

Adriee: *She stands there outside. Behind her is a massive Castle Golem, abt 30ft tall. Behind her and the golem, Dunbarton is engulfed in flames.* Isnt it beautiful?! This golem is made up of every single golem ever known! from the basic stone, to the incredibly complex Magic golem! *Sulfur fumes pour out of the castle golems body, washing over the field. Adriee puts something over her mouth and laughs* GO! *the golem swings a mighty arm into the group*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2012, 12:07 pm

Ashcroft: *he punches at the golem's arm and tries to counter the attack by using explosive force. However, he is forced around the Golem's fist and flung a few feet away. He hits the ground hard. Even though he was able to divert the Golem's fist* Dammit! That thing's magic resistant! *suddenly, he feels weaker and he begins coughing* SULFER!

Ai: *she uses her increased speed and darts past the golem, running right at Adriee. She goes to drive a ward-covered fist into Adriee, but suddenly as she feels weaker, a blue glow appears from her chest and she drops to the ground at Adriee's feet, clutching her chest in pain while choking on the sulfer. Standing there, with an evil smirk on his face, is Tarnag, who is holding a blue sphere of energy tightly. The tighter he squeezes it, the more Ai begins thrashing in pain at Adriee's feet*

Tarnag: *he looks over at Savanos and grins* Hello again, Savanos.

Savanos: Tarnag! LET GO OF MY STUDENT!

Tarnag: Hehehehe....

Savanos: *the sulfer begins to affect him as he staggers a bit* You bastard....

Noah: *he prepares his staff and charges an Erinn fireball on its tip* ERINN FIREBALL! *he flings the ball right at the Golem with all his strength*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2012, 12:24 pm

*There is a loud ping and the golem fall, but gets right back up, entirely pissed off.*
Adriee: ooh~ you did it now! *she loads a water crystal into her cylinder and fires at Noah. As soon at she fires she loads another*
Point: She throws several icebolts to intercept the water cannon, but drops to her knees* S-sulfur?! How l-l-low can you get Adriee....
Adriee: Quite low, actually. I have something lower to be honest.
Aero: *Coughing in the sulfur, she charges ice spear*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content