NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 23 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 4/25/2012, 2:29 pm

Volsung: You forgot something....HIM! *suddenly, Kythes got tired of standing around. The giant serpent reeled its head back and struck at Aura Wake. However, it was stopped by a shield made of darkness. Stiletto was trying to block the massive serpent's attack, but her own shield was cracking.*

Stiletto: I can't hold it!

Ai: Let me help! *Ai begins adding her wards to Stiletto's shadow, but it still isn't enough.*

Stiletto: We're done for!

*suddenly, a blast of red water flies out and crashes right into Kythes's head. As Kythes hits the ground, a large spike of hardened, blood-red mud comes up and stabs it in the eye. The snake reels back in pain, letting out a shrill cry. Standing there on the ledge that Volsung had observed Aero and Kunai's fight are Mace and Katana.*

Shuriken: MACE! KATANA!

Mace: We saw what Volsung did to Bon Rai last minute. DESU-NAY!

Katana: We may not stand with the college, but we stand with you, Shuriken and Stiletto. We want to avenge Bon Rai!

Kunai: *she gets up and runs out of the ruins. Katana goes to chase her, but Mace stops him with one of his big hands.*

Mace: We'll hunt that she-devil down later. DESU-NAY! Right now, lets handle the giant snake. DESU-NAY! *the two jump down. Now it was an even fight. Katana, Mace, Stiletto, Ai, and Aero vs. Primordial Serpent Kythes and Noah, Mercer, Shuriken, and Adriee vs. Volsung!*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2012, 7:11 am

Aero: *She looks at the Serpent and breathes deeply* You all ready?

Adriee: We are so taking you out Volsung. *She looks at her teamates* Lets get this started. >:3
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2012, 8:04 am

Volsung: I WELCOME YOU TO TRY! *he makes a large amount of snow appear underneath him and he takes off int the air. As he flies around, he makes bloody icicles appear in the air and fires them like missiles.*

Mercer: *he makes his bound longsword and shortsword appear and slices the icicles as they nearly hit him.* NO YOU DON'T, MORSEL!

Shuriken: Keep on your toes! He's a Pureblood Celestio-Sapian and therefore has an unlimited supply of blood! All his attacks are at their strongest because they are all his own blood!

Noah: Then we fight our hardest! We can't afford to lose here! For Master Crimson...and for Bon Rai. *he holds his hand out.* I CALL UPON YE, ENVOY OF FLAMES! ATRONACH OF FIRE, COME FORTH! FUEGO! *Fuego appears behind Noah.*

Fuego: OI! WHY IS IT SO COLD, YA BRAT?!

Noah: Its because of that Blood Priest! Lets take him down, Fuego!

Fuego: If it will kill this cold, fine! *Noah and Fuego's auras ignite.*

Noah: FUEGO! 100% SYNCH! *the two synch and Noah's fire becomes brighter and hotter.*

Shuriken: *he takes out a razor and cuts his own fingertips, making extremely hot Blood Flames form around him*

Mercer: *he snarls and two horn bumps form on his head and the two gurved blades form in his hands.*

Volsung: HA! AN EPIC BATTLE! HOW EXCITING!

Kythes: *the serpent hisses at lashes out to strike Aero. However, Mace jumps in the way and grabs the serpent by the jaws, holding it in place.* I DON'T THINK SO! DESU-NAY!

Katana: *he forms his bloody blades and he leaps up, slicing at Kythes's body. However, Kythes' scales deflect a good portion of the damage.* HEY! THIS THING IS TOUGH! I PROPOSE A HAIKU! Evil giant snake. You try to devour us. But you cannot win!

Ai: *she casts her support spells* EXCEED! ACUTENESS! MAGE ARMOR! *the auras glow off her and the others. She then forms Wards on her body* WARD ARMOR! *she runs forward at the snake.* MACE, MOVE!

Mace: Right! DESU-NAY! *he lets go and jumps to the side. The snake turns in time to meet Ai, even though its jaw is dislocated from Mace's hold. The snake's eyes flash and a forceful energy field pulses off its head.*

Ai: *her ward thrust hits the field and she is flung back.* T-T-That was a ward! It was very primal and unrefined, but a powerful ward none the less!

Kythes: *the snake snaps its jaw back into place and makes a sound like its laughing.*

Stiletto: I-is that thing mocking us?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2012, 9:37 am

Aero: *A large frustration mark appears n her head. She doesn't take to mockery very kindly. She whips out her lightning wand and fully charges Thunder She send large bolts of lightning down at the serpent*

Adriee: Something tells me that we're gonna need more heat then this! *She looks at her hand and remembers her ring.* SUMMON FIREAGON! *in a blast of heat and fire, a black horse with fire for a mane and tail appears.* Go get him! *the horse charges at Volsung*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2012, 8:22 pm

Volsung: *he sees the horse charging at him* Hmmm....that's some strong heat....But, can it withstand this? *he lands and holds his hand out. The horse charges at him and he grabs it by the snout. Suddenly, a large red ice block forms around the horse, freezing it solid. Even the flames are trapped in ice.*

Noah: No way...

Shuriken: I knew Volsung's frost was potent, but not that potent!

Mercer: This guy...he's no mage. He's some kind of monster.

Volsung: My blood...is precisely -500 degrees Celsius. Quite literally, I am the coldest thing in the galaxy. With my power, I can freeze anything that comes into contact with my blood. The intensity of your flames saved you because I merely used a single pint of my blood in that blizzard and not even a cup in each icicle I flung at you. This...this masterpiece of ice....is exactly 2 quarts of my blood frozen solid. So cold, even fire retains its shape in its preserving sub-zero temperature as if the fire was liquid, frozen. This is why my battles....are always works of art.

Noah: A mage...that can even freeze fire?!

Mercer: This is not good...

Fuego: That cold has to be weak against something. We need more heat!

Shuriken: Hmmm....this cavern...its cold. Its really cold. And its void of sunlight....I got it! Noah, Mercer, Fuego, can you buy me and Adriee some time?

Noah: How much time do you need?

Shuriken: About 5 minutes.

Mercer: ....you got 3.

Shuriken: Got it. Adriee, come with me! *he jumps up to the balcony that Volsung had entered in and runs through the hallway.*

Kythes: *the ward he used cracked under the lightning.* KSSSSSSSS!

Mace: *he runs forward and jumps up. He then charges at least a magnitude 10 force in his bloody fists and punches through the ward.* Go! DESU-NAY!

Katana: Right! *he looks to Ai.* You, girl! With me!

Ai: R-right!

*the two leap through the hole Mace made and land on Kythes's head.*

Katana: Help me peel the scales on its head off!

*the two use Ai's wards in the form of blades and Katana's blood blades to peel the scales on the now writhing serpent's head.*

Katana: STILETTO-CHAN! We need you!

Stiletto: *she uses the shadows to warp up to where Katana and Ai are.* Yes!

Katana: Use your shadows and make a lightning rod on the Serpent's head in the spot we cleared!

Stiletto: *she makes a long black rod made of shadows and hands it to Katana. Katana, Ai, and Stiletto both grab the rod and drive it into Kythes's head.*

Kythes: *the serpent roars and thrashes its head, but Katana, Ai, and Stiletto hold on tight. The serpent then lets out a loud roar.*

Katana: MACE! USE YOUR EARTH CONTROL AND GET ME A PIECE OF METAL FROM THE GROUND!

Mace: *he drips his blood into the ground and out from the muck floats an iron shard.* IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH? DESU-NAY!

Katana: Yes! Throw it!

Mace: *the throws the iron up to Katana, who places it on the top of the shadow rod.* AERO! BLAST THE ROD WITH LIGHTNING! IT WILL BYPASS ANY WARDS AND GO STRAIGHT THROUGH THIS OVERGROWN GRASS SNAKE! DESU-NAY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2012, 8:30 pm

Adriee: *She quickly follows Shuriken* So whats your plan?

Aero: Got it! *she charges another round at thunder and launches it at the iron shard*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2012, 8:39 pm

Shuriken: Above this room, there should be a patch of sand. What we need to do is get that sand and make a large magnifying glass using our flames. We can then charge some flames brightly and it should have the same effect as the sun. We then aim the glass at Volsung and heat up his blood! If his blood is warm, his attack strength should reduce drastically! Didn't you notice that the whole time we fought him, he didn't use a single defensive spell? All of them were offensive. I think he may have poor defense, but near impassible offense. If we take away his offense, he should be vulnerable! I need your help because your alchemy skills can help in making the sand into a large glass crystal. I'll act as the oven for you.

Kythes: *the thunder strikes home! the jolt flies through Kythes and the snake roars in pain. Suddenly, its stomach wrenches and out comes Crimson. Crimson hits the ground hard, but as soon as he does, he coughs. The thunder mixed with the jolt from the impact with the ground brought him back to life! However, he is still too weak to stay conscious. He passes out immediately*

Katana: HA! I KNEW IT WAS LIKE A PYTHON! IT TAKES THAT THING DAYS TO DIGEST FOOD!

Stiletto: I can feel Crimson's blood...He's alive!

Mace: Now, we should help the others against Volsung! DESU-NAY!

Ai: Stiletto-chan, lets go take care of Crimson! I'll heal, you shield us. Okay?

Stiletto: *she smiles and nods* Okay!~ *the two girls run over and begin tending to Crimson*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/27/2012, 10:08 am

Adriee: I get what you're saying... Turn the sand to glass and heat things up! *they reach the sand and she immediately gets to work. After a few minutes of swift work, she stands back.* Alright! Make this into glass and we can begin!

Aero: Great! We managed to get Mater Crimson out of there, but we still have Volsung to worry about.

(I got my laptop AND phone taken away last night... ill try to find another way to post.)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/27/2012, 11:59 am

Shuriken: *he holds his hands out and his blood flames begin to wrap around the sand, heating it up and melting it to the point that it transforms into red, heated glass. He then uses the pressure from the blood flames' heat to flatten the glass and harden it. After cooling, they have a large magnifying glass.* Done! Now we need you to use normal flames to refineit and then we can get this down to the others!

Volsung: Pathetic fools...even if you beat the Primordial Serpent, what makes you think you can defeat me?! Even with all of you, you are still insignificant gnats compared to my power!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/10/2012, 8:11 am

Noah: You might be strong, but you're alone! You can't beat all of us, Volsung! Give up!

Volsung: You insignificant bug! You, a half-breed no less, think you can order me around?! I am Volsung the Blood Frost! I will leave your carcasses as blackened, frost-bitten husks beneath my icy visage! *he holds his arms out and a large blizzard forms around him* TASTE THE FURY OF MY BLOODY SNOW! ETERNAL FORCE BLIZZARD! *the blizzard is launched out in all directions around him. Noah and Fuego along with Mercer and Mace jump forward*

Mace: EARTHEN WALL! *he makes a large, rock-hard wall of earth mixed with blood form in front.*

Noah: Flame Wall!

Mercer: Fel Fires! *The two flame attacks hit the earthen wall, heating it up and making a lava wall that successfully blocks Volsung's blizzard. However, when it ends, the wall is hardened obsidian.*

Volsung: Merging Earth with Fire to make Lava, a force hot enough to stop my blizzard....very resourceful.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/10/2012, 2:54 pm

Adriee: *she fully loads her cylinder with heat buster crystals, then unleashes a powerful blast of fire.* That should do it.

Aero: *she erupts out of the lava protected by the glowing amulet on her trigger dagger.* Time for me to make my favorite dish, Volsung on a stick! *she goes to ram her dagger into Volsung's chest*

(I'm actually posting from a phone.)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/10/2012, 4:28 pm

Shuriken: Then lets get this down there! *he picks up the glass and carries it on his back. He and Adriee then move out into the entrance to the ruins*

Volsung: *he coughs out in pain and grabs Aero's arm. The his chilled blood and the cold energy coming from him begins to cause ice and frost to creep up Aero's arm* then I hope you like it...chilled.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/15/2012, 9:31 am

Aero: *she cries out as she feels her entire arm freezing over*

Adriee: We better hurry! *She hears Aero crying out* And fast!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/15/2012, 12:01 pm

Shuriken: *he hears Aero cry out* AERO! *he picks up the pace. Finally, he gets to the balcony and points the glass at Volsung* TAKE THIS! *he makes his blood fire flare up the brightest and hottest that it has ever been. The light shines through the glass and amplifies into a beam. The beam hits Volsung, and a vast amount of steam flies out*

Volsung: AAAAAAAAAAGH! MY COLD! HOT! SO HOT! WHAT IS THIS?! *he looks up at Shuriken* SHURIKEN! YOU BASTARD! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BASTARD! *he tries to form a bloody ice missile in his hand, but the ice melts before he can launch it* NO! MY POWER! MY COLD!

Noah: He's weak now! Hammer him! *he launches out a barage of firebolts from his staff*

Mercer: *he makes the Bound Bow appear and he fires off arrows at Volsung*

Mace: *he punches the ground, causing large bloody boulders to fly up at Volsung*

Katana: *he launches water into the heat beam and makes the now boiling bloody water rain down at Volsung*

Stiletto: *she launches out tendrills of darkness at Volsung*

Ai: *she makes a ward spearhead and then punches forward, launching it at Volsung*

Volsung: *the attacks all hit home and he flings Aero* GAH! NO! *blood flies out from his body, and swirls around him. The blood with him in it flies up and makes a hole in the ceiling. He looks down, the blood forming a cloud that is suspending him in mid-air* This....isn't....over.....traitors and mages alike...you will all pay for this! *he flies up and out of the ruins*

Shuriken: *while Volsung made his escape, he jumped down and caught Aero. luckily, the heat beam had melted the ice and warmed her up* Are you alright?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/15/2012, 1:33 pm

Adriee: well. That's how the storys written~
Aero: I'm better now... *she hugs shuriken tightly.* I thought I was gonna lose an arm there...
Adriee: with the baddies beaten, and Crimson safe, I say we celebrate!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/15/2012, 4:13 pm

Shuriken: *he holds he close and smiles* You know I'll always be here to help you when you need me.

Crimson: *she stirs from his unconscious state and sits up* Ugh....where am I?

Ai: Master Crimson! You're alive!

Noah: Lets get out of here and back to the college!

Katana: Mace, we need to get out of here.

Shuriken: Come with us. The college could use you two!

Mace: We can't. DESU-NAY!

Katana: We're going to hunt down Kunai. We can't let her get away...

Stiletto: *she walks over to Katana and tugs on his shirt, looking up at him with unsure eyes.*

Katana: Go with them, Stiletto. The College is the best place for you now.

Stiletto: *she nods and walks over to Adriee. She looks up at Adriee, smiles, and hugs her waist.*

Shuriken: I will go back to the College as well. I have to.

Crimson: Shuriken. Your kind, the Blood Mages, took my wife and son from me. I will never forgive them. But, you have my gratitude for rescuing me. Thank you.

Mercer: Enough of the lovey-dovey crap! Lets go back to the College already, lambshanks!

Ai: *she grabs Mercer's shoulder, hops up, and kisses him on the cheek* Oh shut up, tidbit. *she winks at Mercer*

Mercer: *he blushes so red that steam escapes his ears and he falls over. Everyone laughs and exits the ruins, with Noah carrying Mercer and Shuriken carrying Crimson.*

~unknown tavern~

*Kunai is sitting at a table, drinking heavily after losing to Aura Wake*

Kunai: Grrr.....damn them....Damn those college brats at Aura Wake! I will have my revenge one day....

*suddenly, someone sits across from her and puts their feet up on the table*

Nonali: so, you hate them too, huh?

Kunai: *she looks up at Nonali and the two smile evilly at each other.*

~The College of Avalon, a week later.~

*Noah and the others are at their usual table in the mess hall. Shuriken is still confined to the room Savanos had cleared for him. Even though he helped them, he was still a blood mage and still a prisoner at the College. Noah and the others are laughing and eating*

Noah: Oh man! That was a good joke, Mercer!

Mercer: My friend, Rayn, taught me that one when we lived in a small mining village.

*Suddenly, the Arch Mage appears in front of the students*

Savanos: Hello, students! I have good news!

Ai: What's the news, Arch Mage?

Savanos: As you who studied on the College's history probably know, tomorrow is the College's Founder's day. We decided to throw a big celebration to honor that day and to celebrate the rescue of Master Crimson. Aura Wake, you are all the guests of honor. Shuriken included.

Stiletto: And me, Mr. Savanos?

Savaons: *he chuckles and pats Stiletto on the head* Yes, little one. You too.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/16/2012, 9:38 am

Adriee: *she picks Stiletto up* I wouldn't go without my little sis!
Aero: 8D I love celebrations! *She dashes up the stairs to tell Shuriken*
Sparkai: And... someone is coming to visit you all as well as celebrate.
Adriee: o-o who?
Sparkai: You'll see~ They're eager to see you again.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/16/2012, 11:58 am

Stiletto: *she hugs Adriee and snuggles in*

Noah: This is great!

Savanos: *he smiles at the sight of his students' joy* The Founder's Day Festival is a great celebration!

Rex: *he lands next to Savanos after yet again jumping down from a support beam in the ceiling* And, all the S-Ranks as well as Ashcroft will be here this year! Its gonna be great!

Savanos: Although...I have no idea if Salem will be here. Morpheus said he would be late, but I have gotten no word from my son...

Shuriken: *he is sitting in his room, floating off the ground with three rings of blood fire flying around him like rings on an atom. He is breathing calmly and his eyes are closed as he meditates*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/16/2012, 12:10 pm

Aero: *she slams the door open and yells* SHURIKEN! I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!!
Sparkai: ill be back, I need to let our visitor know when to show.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/16/2012, 12:58 pm

Shuriken: *his eyes pop open and he opens the door* Yes, Aero?

~outside Avalon City, at the edge of the desert~
*standing there is Salem, looking out at the College from afar. Behind him are all three members of the Spell Hawks, his personal House.*

Salem: Look at it. So beautiful, yet so disgusting at the same time...

Styx: What do you mean, sir?

Salem: The College. Its a beautiful, bountius garden of magic. And yet, its disgusting because of all the weeds that attend it...

Cassiopeia: What do you plan to do about it, sir?

Salem:.....I'm going to prune that school. The weeds shall all be burned by the fires of my soul. Especially...the blood weed and budding weeds that my father has taken a liking to.

Orion: OH YEAH! COLLEGE CONQUEST TIME, BABY!

*Salem and the Spell hawks begin to walk towards the College.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/16/2012, 1:13 pm

Aero: there is a celebration for founders day tomorrow. Were also celebrating the rescue of master crimson. Aura wake gets to be guests of honor, and so do you and stiletto! And sparkai sensei says there is another guest coming as well, but she wont tell who it is.

Sparkai: *she sits in her empty classroom with a cryatal ball on her desk* Lady, you are still attensing tomorrow, right?
???: yes, I am. Why wouldnt I?
Sparkai: alright. I'm just making sure. I'm sure they would love to see you again.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/16/2012, 1:28 pm

Shuriken: Sounds like fun! I'm surprised the Arch Mage is letting me attend, but still I'd be honored to go. As both a guest....*he takes her hand and kisses it* And as your date.

~The College Courtyard~
*The courtyard has been completely converted to a fair grounds. Mal'Thraze, the troll teacher, is on a stage performing a traditional troll fire dance. Stalls are set up selling food and allowing the festival goers to play carnival games. Mercer is at the strength tester. He summons his bound hammer and hits the tester, forcing the weight to fly up and out of the tester. The people watching all cheer. Noah is in the fun house, looking at himself in the different mirrors and laughing. Stiletto is with Adriee, giving her the puppy dog eyes to get her to win her a teddy bear at the squirt gun stall. Ai is on the merry-go-round, enjoying herself. Shuriken and Aero are at the fortune teller, who happens to be an adept from Dark Rune house.*

Teller: I'm seeing....I'm seeing....I see you two saving a lot of money on your car insurance by switching to ChrisCo.!

Shuriken: I can't tell if that was a joke or not....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/16/2012, 1:38 pm

Aero: *she giggles and holds onto shuriken's arm*
Adriee: you want that teddy bear? *she loads a water crystal into her cylinder and fires, filling the meter to the very top.* :3

*a loud trumpet sounds, getting the attention of a lot of the festival goers. Coming down on the path on a black horse with a silver saddle, and flamws for a mane and tail as well as fire coming out of the back of its legs, was none other then Pointsettia.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/16/2012, 1:44 pm

Shuriken: *he smiles and blushes a bit*

Stiletto: *she is holding the largest teddy bear they have* ITS SO FLUFFY!

Noah: *he and all the others that had been to Erinn look up and see Point* MASTER POINTSETTIA!

Mercer: Well! If it ain't the Memory Morsel!

Ai: Its so good to see you again!

*and, out from behind her walks Ashcroft, Carabos, Luminere, and Tangkath*

Ashcroft: Hey everyone! Look who's back!

Carabos: WHOEVER THINKS THEIR TOUGH, COME AT ME! ME AND LUMI ARE READY FOR YA!

Tangkath: Calm down, Carabos. Its a party, not a fight club...

Savanos: Pointsettia! *he warps up and shakes her hand* It is so good to see you agian, old friend! How are things in Erinn?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/16/2012, 1:59 pm

Pointsettia: I've been well. I hope I'm not late for the celebration~
Luminere: this place is so beautiful!
Adriee: mom?!
Pointsettia: great to see you again, adriee. I trust your recovery went well?
Adriee: yes, it did. Sending me here was one of your better healing sessions.
Pointsettia: that's good to hear. *she looks down at stiletto* and who is this?
Adriee: this is Stiletto, my little sis.
Sparkai: welcome!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content