NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 24 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 5/16/2012, 2:16 pm

Stiletto: *she smiles and waves at Point*

Noah: We're glad you all could make it!

*suddenly, a giant mirror forms above the college inside the magic barrier that surrounds the college. At the same time, a giant trap rune also forms under the college.*

Savanos: What is this?!

*a mirage screen with Salem's face forms*

Salem: Greetings, College of Avalon! I am Salem Narn, and I will become the new Arch Mage!

Savanos: Salem! What are you doing?!

Salem: Making a new challenge, father! I want your title! And I'm going to get it, even if I have to destroy the College to do so!

Rex: Salem! Have you lost it?!

Salem: This is going to be the Battle of the College! Which house is better?! Aura Wake, or the Spell Hawks!? The rules are simple. Aura Wake will face my House! The members are scattered throughout the college! At each entrance back into the College, there is a trigger rune. If my father, Ashcroft, Pointsettia, Rex, or any of the visitors from Erinn cross them, the Trap rune beneath the College will explode, destroying everything! And the mirror up above allows me to watch you, so I will know if you try to deactivate the Trigger runes. At that point, I will have the Trap Rune activated remotely, killing you all and destroying the College. You, Aura Wake, have 3 hours to defeat each member of my Spell Hawks! Styx, Cassiopeia, and Orion! All this can be avoided, Father, if you simply give me the title of Arch Mage.

Savanos: And let a madman like you rule magic?! Never!

Salem: I'm hurt, Father. Tell you what! I'm here, in the College. The Trap Rune is set to explode if I leave, meaning I cant be killed by it. If any of your Aura Wake members manage to beat me, I'll leave the College peacefully!

Savanos: Stop this, Salem!

Salem: NO! I WILL BE ARCH MAGE! THAT, OR YOUR COLLEGE WILL BURN! EITHER WAY, A NEW AGE OF MAGIC IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/16/2012, 2:29 pm

Aero: we have no option, arch mage! We have to fight them, for the collegez
Adriee: Aero is right. There is no third option, no matter how badly we want one!
Sparkai: I know you can do this, Aura Wake. If you can win the mage games, you can beat them!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/17/2012, 6:28 am

Noah: I understand. *he looks up at Salem on the screen* We accept the challenge, Salem! And we're gonna take you down!

Salem: Confident little mutt, aren't you? Very well! I hope I get the chance to throttle you myself! *the screen disappears*

Noah: You guys ready?

Mercer: Lets crush these tidbits!

Ai: We have to be careful....If they work for Salem, then there's no doubt they're strong.

Shuriken: So, the people going into this are Noah, Aero, Mercer, Ai, myself, Adriee, and Stiletto?

Noah: Looks like it.

Carabos: Aw man! I wish I could get into this! Ever since me and Lumi crushed the Stone Horse Keeper, the fights on Erinn have been really boring!

Ashcroft: Be patient, Carabos. I have a feeling that we'll get our chance eventually.

Savanos: Since time is of the essence, I'll be brief. There are three entrances to the College from the courtyard. My guess is the Spell Hawks are in each one. If we want to do this quickly, Aura Wake will need to split up.

Noah: Shuriken, you and I will take the north entrance. Adriee. You, Stiletto, and Mercer take the west entrance. Aero, you and Ai take the east entrance. We can do this, guys! After all, we're Aura Wake!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/17/2012, 7:54 am

Aero: right. Come on Ai. Lets get this done!
Adriee: come on stiletto, we have our weight to hold!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/17/2012, 8:26 am

Ai: G-got it, Aero-chan!

Stiletto: *she nods and holds Adriee's hand as they walk off*

Mercer: *he cracks his neck* Lets take those lambshanks down!

*Aura Wake is on the move! They each take their respective places and cross the thresh holds into the College. As soon as they do, the Trigger runes glow brightly*

Salem: *his voice rings out throughout the college* A little insurance policy! Now that you have crossed the thresh hold, you can't go back to the courtyard!

*Ai and Aero find themselves in the Battle Mage training room. Sitting on Crimson's desk is none other than Cassiopeia. her green hair is tied into a large braid and is hanging off her left shoulder. The fur wrap around her shoulders shines green and her high heels click as she taps the floor*

Cassiopeia: So, these are the Aura Wake members that will be fighting me? I've never seen such....Plain.....girls.

Mercer: *he, Stiletto, and Ai find themselves in the mess hall* Keep a sharp eye out, tidbits. Our enemy could be anywhere....

*suddenly, Mercer's foot flashes and turns to a block of ice. Mercer looks down, curses, and breaks the block around his foot. He clutches it in pain and hears laughing. Crouching on the podium that Savanos usually speaks at is Orion. His scorpion tail on his head flicks a bit and Orion cracks his knuckles*

Orion: Looks like I got me some interesting prey. Welcome to the Trapper's keep!

Noah: *he and Shuriken arrive at the enterance to the Arch Mage's quarters. Standing in their way is Styx. His gold armor gleams in the dark and his arms are crossed as he stands in front of the door*

Styx: You are either loved or hated by fate. This door leads to Salem. However, I guard it.

Noah: Then we have to beat you to pass?

Styx: Yes.

Shuriken: Theres two of us and only one of you. Just walk away.

Styx: I think not.

Ashcroft: *he and the others are sitting in the courtyard* I'm too tense to sit still!

Carabos: C'mon, Ash! don't worry! They beat Tarnag, this should be a sinch!

Ashcroft: They didn't have to worry about time when fighting Tarnag. And, they were all together and had the power of Magnus on their side. This is completely different. Each of the Spell Hawks has a different form of magic that makes them deadly.

Tangkath: What do you mean?

Ashcroft: Cassiopeia Medusa, known as the Veritable Gorgon, uses Mirror Magic. She can reflect almost any spell thrown at her as well as fire a beam from the mirrors that turn her enemies to stone. Orion Scorpio, known as the Cunning Trapper, is a Trap Rune user. Most likely, he will have stacked the odds in his favor before the fight by setting hundreds of trap runes for his opponents. And Styx Ora....he's probalby the most dangerous of all of them.

Carabos: How is he dangerous?

Ashcroft: He uses and ancient form of Fortesian Sorcery, Midas Magic. And....even though he takes orders from Salem....His skill and power levels are on the level of S-Rank. Meaning, he's on the same level as Salem, Rex, and Morpheus.

Rex: Yikes....

Ashcroft: I think he may even be able to give me a run for my money. I just hope that the members that face him are up to the challenge....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/17/2012, 9:35 am

Aero: WE ARE NOT PLAIN!!!! D:<

Adriee: Mercer, you alright? *She looks at the floor, trying to see if there are anymore trap runes* Grrr....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/17/2012, 10:49 am

Cassiopeia: You look pretty plain to me. Girls with such average and homely looks could never match up to me! *she leaps off the desk and stands before Ai and Aero* You ugly little weeds are in the way of Salem-sama's ambition. I'll rip you from this garden so his beautiful vision of this College will blossom!

Mercer: I'm fine. *he grits his teeth and looks at his foot as it warms up and the numbness begins to go away* Damn that sneaky morsel!

Stiletto: *she looks over at a random spot on the ground and uses her shadow to creep over and touch it. The shadow causes the trap rune there to activate, however the shadow is not harmed.*

Mercer: You can sense Traps?!

Stiletto: *she looks over at Mercer, smiles, and nods* My best attribute was my perception skills!

Mercer: Looks like you really are useful, little lambshank!

Styx: I don't take pleasure in hurting things that are innocent or smaller than myself. Please, back down.

Noah: Not a chance! Salem is threatening the College! And we're gonna stop him!

Shuriken: So get out of our way! We won't back down, no matter what!

Styx: Then so be it. *he holds his hands out and lavender, smoke-like energy flows off them. Behind him, 5 large fleshy red balls appear. Then, on the balls, a red eye opens up as well as a smiling mouth. From the sides of the orbs come tentacles with eyeballs. The creatures start laughing in high-pitched, doubled voices. Styx crosses his arms back into place.* Beholders....attack them. *the creatures, now called Beholders, fly at Noah and Shuriken*

Noah: Yikes! *he and Shuriken roll to opposite sides to dodge the Beholders' charge. Noah then points his staff at them and lets out a jet of flames. However, the ones that got caught just suck up the flames into their mouths* What?!

Shuriken: *he leaps into the air and flings two blood flame rings at the Beholders chasing him. However, like with Noah, the Beholders just eat Shuriken's attack* The hell are these things?!

Styx: Beholders. Creatures, created by Midas Magic. They eat magic energy.

Noah: So our spells are useless against these things?!

Styx: That's not all...*the Beholders fly at Shurkien and Noah. Suddenly, lavender mist comes off them and begins to suck out Noah and Shuriken's energy.*

Noah: GAH! They're draining our energy!

Shuriken: I've never heard of beings like these!

Styx: This battle was over the minute you locked eyes on me...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/17/2012, 11:23 am

Aero: what IS his vision anyway...? Everyone babbles on about it, but they never seem to take the time to even tell anything about it... *she looks over to Ai and signals she has a plan* I mean, did any of you ever think if you mentioned what it was, maybe some of us would join? College life does get boring ya know...

Adriee: stiletto, can you disable as many of these traps as you can?

Luminere: *she whispers in carabos's ear and points to ashcroft with an evil grin*
Sparkai: *she notices, but doesnt say a word*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/17/2012, 2:19 pm

Cassiopeia: HA! You really think that Salem-sama would let such ugly girls into the Spell Hawks?! Don't make me laugh! *with her attention fully locked onto Aero, Cassiopeia was completely unaware of Ai sneaking up behind her* Salem-sama needs women with strength and beauty! And you two dogs clearly lack both! *Ai leaps up and tried to drive a ward-covered hand through Cassiopeia. However, somehow Cassiopeia saw it coming. She stepped to the side and grabbed Ai by her free arm and then threw Ai back at Aero* Nice try! *a mirror floats behind Aero and Ai. Another mirror floats around. And another. And another* With my mirrors, there is nowhere you can hide! Now, lets see if your looks will improve as stone, hmmm?

Stiletto: *she nods and her shadows reach out, activating the trap runes pre-maturely like she did with the others*

Orion: OI! GET AWAY FROM MY TRAPS, YOU LITTLE BRAT!

Mercer: Without your traps, you're boned, tidbit.

Scorpio: Ha! You think I'm limited to only SET runes?! *he points at a table and a rune activates, flinging the table into the air and at Mercer, Adriee, and Stiletto.* A good trapper always has backup plans! *he also activates runes on the ceiling, which launce icicles down like missiles at Adriee, Mercer, and Ai*

Carabos: *he smiles evilly and nods. He then sneaks up along Ashcroft's side* DYNAMIC...*he runs forward and drop kicks Ashcroft in the face when Ashcroft turns to look* ENTRY!

Ashcroft: *Carabos's feet plow into his face and he is sent sprawling* OOOOOW!

Noah: *he and Shuriken are both panting heavily, the Beholders floating around them and laughing* Heh...heh....heh....heh...there's no fighting these things! If we use flame magic, they just eat it!

Shuriken: I....think...I have...an idea....*he bites his wrists, letting his own blood flow out. The blood then hardens onto his hands, forming sword blades that completely cover his hands* If ranged magic won't work...I'll fight them using close range!

Styx: Hmmm? A blood mage? In Aura Wake? How interesting.

Shuriken: I'm not a member of Aura Wake. But my friends are! *he runs at the Beholders and slices them. The Beholders are cut to pieces and shriek in pain*

Styx: So, you discovered their weaknesses? They can't absorb physical spells like Bound Blades or, in your case, blood blades. Very impressive. I think you two may have just earned enough respect from me to get me interested. I will fighting you two now. Although, you should curse your luck in that case.

Noah: *he readies himself to fight* Bring it on!

Styx: You would fight me, even though you are hurt and nearly out of energy?

Shuriken: We'll fight you to our last breath!

Styx:.....*his hands glow with green energy and suddenly, Shuriken and Noah feel their magic recharging and their wounds healing*

Noah: W-what?

Styx: If I fight you, it will be on equal terms.

Shuriken: Thats...strangely honorable.

Styx: I am a Fortesian. Honor is one of our most chief aspects. Now then, Aura Wake, fight me with all your might. I, Styx Ora, shall be your opponent!

Noah: *his body lights on fire and he flies upward. He then flies right at Styx* FLAME COMET!

Styx: *his hand glows with blue and yellow energies* Midas....*he then punches forward* ION SHOT! *the energy flies at Noah and punches through his flames, blasting Noah back into the ground next to Shuriken*

Shuriken: *he dashes past Noah and leaps at Styx, the blood blades still on his hands. He dives forward and tries to attack Styx.*

Styx: Midas...*he ducks under Shuriken's lunge* ION WELL! *he lets out a blast of pure ion energy that flings Shuriken back and shatters his blades*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/20/2012, 9:06 pm

Aero: mirrors.... stone??? You're a medusa! That or you're a beauty obsessed freak...

Adiree: great stiletto! *she ducks under the flying objects, but gets pinned to tje floor by several of the icicles.* gah!!! *suprisingly they all missed her body entirely.*

Luminere: *she points her loaded bow at Ashcroft* magnum shot! *she fire two arrows with incredible power* 8D
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/20/2012, 9:58 pm

Cassiopeia: Well, my name IS Cassiopeia Medusa. And you, my ugly little ducklings, are going to become nothing more than stone lawn ornaments for Salem-sama's lawn! *the mirrors around her point at Aero and Ai and fire strange light beams at them.*

Ai: *she pushes Aero out of the way and the beams all miss Ai and Aero. She looks over at a chair that got hit. The wooden chair had turned to gray brimstone.* Y-yikes! Aero-chan, we can't let those beams hit us!

Stiletto: Sissy! *she runs over and pulls the icicles out from Adriee's robes* Are you okay?

Mercer: Keep your mind in the fight, tidbits. *he had used his blades to slice the icicles and tables apart* Something tells me this crafty morsel's got more tricks under his sleeves....

Orion: A good guess, Warlock! *he is standing on one of the large beams in the ceiling. He points at two different Lightning trap runes and the runes activate, flinging bolts of lightning down at Mercer, Stiletto, and Adriee*

Stiletto: *she runs forward and puts up a shadow shield around Mercer, herself, and Adriee*

Mercer: Good thinking, kid!

Orion: A shadow mage, eh?

Stiletto: And a former blood mage....

Orion: Blood mage?! Well if that isn't a shocker! Ahahahaha! *he makes a bunch more runes of different types form on the ceiling and walls* Lets see how you deal with this, kiddo! *the runes all activate and start firing down all at once at Stiletto's shield*

Stiletto: *she strains to keep the shield up* If only I could get a clear shot, I could use my shadow to blind him...but I can't and keep the shield up at the same time....

Noah: *he and Shuriken are standing there, panting*

Styx: Is that all you two have to offer? If that is so, then you will never beat Salem.

Shuriken: Its not over yet! Marcusson, together!

Noah: Right! Just like on Erinn! *the two of them charge their attacks. Noah charges an Erinn Fireball and a Greater Fireball while Shuriken charges his Crimson Chariot spell*

Styx: Oh?

Noah and Shuriken: Blood, Mana, and Aura! Come together! UNISON RAID! *the two fire the same attack they used on Adriee at Styx*

Styx: Impressive. *he steps into the attack* Midas.....*as his step hits the ground, he punches forward with two hands* ION WARD! *a ward of blue and yellow energy flies off his hands and forms a wall that forces the Raid's blast to go around Styx. When the smoke clears, Styx is standing there with a few scorch marks on his golden armor* Yes. Very interesting. It would seem I underestimated you two. I will show you the true power of a Midas Mage. *white energy begins to flow off him* Midas....*suddenly, two large white energy wings come out from his back* Holy Guardna, Angel.

Noah: No way...

Shuriken: Holy magic?!

Styx: Midas Magic has three branches. Midas Make, which summons creatures of Midas energy. Midas Rend, which uses energy in the form of Ion magic and other forms of attacks. And finally, Midas Holy, which uses Holy energy that not even the Celestial Faith can access.

Noah: Is this guy invincible or something?!

Shuriken: Nobody is truly invincible, Marcusson....

Styx: That's the spirit. Now, talking time is over. *he steps forward and then disappears.*

Noah: Where did he go?!

Styx: *suddenly, Styx appears behind Noah and Shuriken. He puts his head between theirs and whispers* Here. Just open your eyes.

Noah: *he wheels around at Styx, a fireball in his hand. He thrust forward right at Styx's face*

Shuriken: *he too wheels around with a Blood Flame ring on his hand and also thrusts at Styx's head*

Styx: *he grabs both Noah and Shuriken's hands before they can hit him* Not gonna happen. *their attacks are stopped. Suddenly, white energy flows off Styx's body* Midas....*he puts his hands on Noah and Shuriken's backs* Holy Song. *a wave of white Holy energy blasts out from his hands and plows Noah and Shuriken through the ground and into a wall, leaving a large groove in the floor where they flew through and a crater in the wall where they landed*

Noah: *he and Shuriken both stagger back up, beaten badly* This guy....he's strong...way stronger than anybody I've ever faced....

Shuriken: Marcusson, we need help.

Noah: I got it! *he charges his Aura and Mana, and begins casting* I CALL UPON YE, ENVOY OF FLAMES! COME FORTH! FUEGO! CALOR!

*Calor and Fuego both appear on either side of Noah*

Fuego: What is it now, ya brat?!

Calor: AYIYIYIYIYIIYIYIIIII! Chick-chicky-boom! Hellooooooo Noah!

Fuego: HIM TOO?!

Noah: Fuego, with me! Calor, with Shuriken! We have to take the big guy over there down! *he points at Styx*

Fuego: a Fortesian?! And a Midas Mage on top of that! I haven't seen one of those in thousands of years! I thought they were extinct...

Calor: Well, looks like they aren't my dear sister! Chick-Chicky-Booom! *he floats over to Shuriken* Together again! Shall we rumba all over this guy, me amigo?!

Shuriken: Very well, Atronach! I will fight with you again! *Calor lands on Shuriken's back and synchs with him.*

Noah: Fuego?

Fuego: UUUUUUGH! fine. *she lands on Noah's back and synchs with him*

Styx: So, the boy was able to tap into both Mana and Aura in order to summon two different types of Flame Atronachs? Impressive. And judging by the feeling, the two of them have increased their power...*he extends his wings* This may actually be a challenge for me...*he takes off at Noah and Shuriken*

Noah: *he and Shuriken both ignite, Noah in orange flames and Shuriken in a mix of red and blue flames. They both rocket at Styx, spiraling around him and flying in to try and hit him*

Ashcroft: *he takes the Magnum Shot right to the forehead. A small blood fountain comdedically sprouts out from his head* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

*off in the distance, on the cliff overlooking the College is Morpheus, watching what has happened*

Morpheus: So, this is your move, Salem? Fine. I will not let you get away with this. *he adjusts the quiver full of magic staffs on his back and begins walking towards the College
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/24/2012, 12:24 am

Aero: Medusas.... Aren't they one of the ugliest creatures out there? I mean... Snake hair. Seriously?

Adriee: Yeah. I'm fine. What about you Stiletto. You alright? *She loads a fire crystal into her cylinder and prepares her attack*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/24/2012, 7:06 am

Cassiopeia: Did....you...just...call...me.....UGLY?! *he mirrors quake and glow from her anger* HOW DARE AN INSOLENT LITTLE TROLL LIKE YOU CALL ME UGLY! YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE TO MY BEAUTY! I'LL TURN YOU TO STONE AND THEN SMASH YOU TO PIECES, YOU LITTLE TRAMPS! *her beams begin firing all at once.*

Ai: *she runs forward and projects a ward that manages to block the beams* These beams are different then the normal attacks I'm used to blocking....Its hard to maintain the wards against them!

Stiletto: I'm fine for now...but this guy found a pretty effective way to use the Runes. I never thought Runes could be used for long-ranged, cannon-like purposes...

Mercer: Okay, Tidbit, here's the deal. You drop the shield and hide. Me and Adriee will distract the trappy morsel as long as we can. Then you use those shadows of yours to nab him, and then me and Adriee will go in for the close-up kill. Something tells me this guy is no good at close range.

Styx: *he flies and weaves through Noah and Shuriken's fire spells as the three of them fly at amazing speeds* Midas....*a flash of white holy light appears in his hand* Angel Feather! *he fires out two halos of white holy energy at Noah and Shuriken*

Noah: *he and Shuriken bust upward and dodge the attacks while they keep moving and firing at Styx*

Shuriken: I think he's playing with us...

Noah: You're right. He's way stronger, so why doesn't he attack?

Styx: Because I haven't had a decent fight in a long time. I want to preserve these precious moments that I finally have two worthy opponents....

*suddenly, a cloud forms under the mirror above the college, blocking Salem's view of the courtyard*

Salem: NO! There's only one mage who would have the gall to do this...

~The Courtyard~

Ashcroft: OW! *he yanks the arrow out of his head* THAT COULD HAVE KILLED ME, YOU BRATS!

Carabos: Nice shot, Lumi!

Savanos: *he looks up and sees the cloud.* There is only one mage that I know of that would defy Salem so openly....*a whoosh is heard and standing there is Morpheus* Morpheus Hellheim.

Morpheus: I apologize for making you wait, Arch Mage.

Savanos: Not at all! You arrived right on time.

Morpheus: I studied the Trap Rune around the College and the Trigger Runes Salem set up. I can disable them so that two people can get through. But no more than that other than for myself.

Savanos: Ashcroft, Point, you two go ahead. If you two and Morpheus can get through, we might have a shot. Point, go find Cassiopeia. Her Mirror Magic can't deflect Erinn Magic, so you would be our best weapon against her. Ashcroft-

Ashcroft: I want to find Styx. Its time I stepped up too.

Savanos: Very well. Good luck to you all.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/24/2012, 8:41 am

Aero: Then the only thing we can do is dodge! *Serveral Icebolts rocket down from the ceiling. Aero looks up and her jaw drops.* POINTSETTIA?! How'd u get here?!
Point: Now isn't the time for stories. Right now, all that matters is that I can help you.

Adriee: Sounds like a plan, Merc. You up for it Lil' Sis?

Luminere: *she high-fives carabos and watches The two go.* Awww... Well it was fun while it lasted.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/24/2012, 10:41 am

Cassiopeia: How did you get out?!

Ai: With Pointsettia, we can't lose now! *she runs forward and uses her wards to try and pierce Cassiopeia.*

Cassiopeia: *she sidesteps all of Ai's moves, but now she seemed distracted with Pointsettia here.*

Stiletto: Right!

Mercer: On 3. 1.....2.....3!

*Stiletto deactivates her shield and rolls under a table. Mercer rolls forward to dodge the incoming attacks and gets up, running right at Orion and then leaping up at him*

Orion: GET BACK! *he activates an ice trap and a blast of icy wind flies out, pinning Mercer to a wall*

Stiletto: *so far, Orion has not seen her. She sneaks under the tables and avoids Orion's sight.*

Styx: *he is standing his ground as Noah and Shuriken keep trying to attack. However, their attacks are barely doing anything.* Your efforts are futile at best. Give up.

Shuriken: We can't keep this up much longer...

*suddenly, a large explosion flings Styx back into a wall. Standing there are Morpheus and Ashcroft.*

Noah: Morpheus! Ashcroft!

Ashcroft: Morpheus, go on ahead. Salem should be through that door. I'll deal with Styx.

Morpheus: Understood. Noah, Shuriken. With me. I'll need backup.

Noah: Right!

Styx: Leaving a battle? Hmph. Its of no consequence. After all, I got my wish.

Ashcroft: What? Aren't you going to run off to your master and tell him we're out?

Styx: No. In fact, Ashcroft, I had tried to convince Salem to let you compete in the Battle. After all...*he gets up out of the wall and strides forward* The one I wanted to fight from Aura Wake the most...was you.

Ashcroft: I'm flattered. Morpheus, Noah, Shuriken, leave this guy to me. I have the feeling he'll honor a duel with me.

Styx: With the utmost respect.

Noah: *he nods* Styx....Even if you are our enemy right now, don't die. You might work for Salem, but you're not like him. You're a good man.

Styx: *he seems taken back by what Noah said*....thank you.

*Noah, Morpheus, and Shuriken all run through the doors Styx was previously guarding and up the stairs behind them.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 9:45 am

Point: *she charges and fires several more icebolts.* Whats wrong? Little distracted?
Aero: Finishing this should be a sinch now! Lets-a go!

Adriee: *She fires a powerful blast of flame out of her cylinder, sending her skidding back several feet from the sheer force. (Heat Buster)*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2012, 1:36 pm

Orion: What the-*the blast hits him full-force, however one of his flame runes under him was able to absorb enough of the damage to not knock him out* Shit! *suddenly, tendrils made of shadow appear behind him and wrap around his body, forcing his arms behind his back at a painful angle and causing him to fall down from the high beams and towards the ground* GAH! MY ARMS!

Stiletto: *she is hiding under a table, controlling the shadows from there.* Got him!

Mercer: I'll finish him! *He dashes at Orion as the scorpion falls* Bound Warhammer! *the giant red metal hammer forms in his hands and he stops right as Orion gets into range* WARLOCK WEAPON SEAL: GODSPLITTER! *he swings like a batter and cracks Orion dead-center in the chest.*

Orion: AGH! *his eyes go blank and white as he feels his ribs breaking and shattering. A demonic seal forms on his chest as he is flung into a wall and left in a large, at least 3-foot deep crater in the wall.*

Mercer: We got him...

Stiletto: Big Brother Mercer, what was that seal you put on him?

Mercer: Its a demon seal. He'll be unconscious for quite a long while.

Stiletto: *she runs over and leaps on Adriee, hugging her* We did it, sissy! We won!

Cassiopeia: *she tries to block Point's icebolts, but her mirrors shatter upon impact with them* Damn Erinn magic! I can't reflect it! *Ai used the distraction to land a jumping spin kick to Adriee's face* OW! My face! My beautiful face!

Ai: Your face may be beautiful, but your the ugliest person I've met!

Cassiopeia: Little bitch! *she grabs one of the mirror shards and blocks one of Ai's punches with her free hand. She then pulls Ai forward and stabs Ai in the side. The wound was not fatal, but a lot of blood sprayed out and Ai screamed in pain* That'll teach you to mess with true beauty!

Styx: *his body shimmers with white light and his angel wings extend.*

Ashcroft: *he points one hand at Styx* HORIZON BURST! *he lets out a stream of explosions at Styx, who dashes by flying close to the ground as Ashcroft's explosions followed him.*

Styx: Good...very good. *he warps and re-appears above Ashcroft, his hands crossed and palms open while extended* Midas....*A ball of blue and yellow ion energy forms above Styx. He then thrusts his hands downward at Ashcroft, a large beam of ion energy firing down from the ball* Ion Cannon!

Ashcroft: *he thrusts both his hands upward* TOWER BURST! * a large column of explosions flies up at the beam. The two blasts collide and explode in a flash of fire, heat, and energy.*

Noah: *as he, Morpheus, and Shuriken walk up the stairs to the Arch Mage's study where Salem was, he thinks to himself for a while before finally speaking.* I hope the others are alright....

Morpheus: The ones fighting Scorpio are fine. Orion is known as the weakest member of the Spell Hawks. And if my assumptions are correct, the Alchemist girl, the shadow girl, and your Warlock friend are the ones fighting him. That win should be in the bag. As for Cassiopeia, she's underhanded and tricky. But, the girls have Point backing them up. They should be fine.

Noah: Master Pointsettia got through?

Morpheus: I had disabled the trigger runes temporarily while a cloud illusion blocked Salem's vision. I was able to get Pointsettia and Ashcroft through. As for Ashcroft, its heads or tails. Styx has enough power, as you saw, to stand toe-to-toe with even Ashcroft. That battle is unsure. But anyway, leave Salem to me.

Shuriken: You sound confident that you can beat him.

Morpheus: I'm not. But I want to beat Salem with my own power. That bastard has had this coming for a long time. And I don't intend to let him get away with threatening the College.

Noah: You won't be alone, Morpheus!

Morpheus: Like I said, leave him to me. You two are here as my backup in case I fail. However, don't get in the middle of my fight with Salem. The two of us are so evenly matched, you two would only get in the way...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 1:47 pm

Adriee: *she huggles Stiletto* Yes we did! Now lets go find where ge need to go now.

Aero: Nii-Nii!
Point: You are NOWHERE near true beauty! *she fires an ice spear straight at Cassiopeia.* And dont you DARE hurt my friends!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2012, 9:29 pm

Cassiopeia: *the ice spear crashes through a mirror and then slices Cassiopeia's cheek apart. She clutches her heavily damaged face and falls to the ground, curled up in a ball from the pain* MY FACE! MY FACE! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!

Ai: *she clutches her side and curls up on the ground, coughing from the pain.*

Mercer: We won. I suggest we sit tight for a few minutes and catch our wind.

Stiletto: *she nods and then burries her face in Adriee's chest while hugging her and snuggling up to her.*

Morpheus: *he, Shuriken, and Noah finally arrive to the Arch Mage's study. Standing in front of the desk is Salem. He turns around and faces Morpheus.* Salem. You've really done it now. Before, I wouldn't tollerate you because I thought you were nothing more than a self-entitled brat. But now, I refuse to let you walk out of here.

Salem: Oh please, Hellheim. As if you could ever beat me.

Morpheus: I see your superiority complex hasn't changed at all...

Salem: Enough talk, Hellheim. If you're going to fight, then lets fight.

Morpheus: *his aura flares up and out from the quiver flies all six of his staffs. One lands in his left hand, two land in his right hand and are held one between his index and middle fingers and the other between his ring finger and pinkey. the other three float around Morpheus in a triangle formation.*

Salem: *he holds his hands out and bright violet flames burst forth from his hands* This is my magic. Soul Fire. Not only do I burn your body, I burn your very ability to use magic!

Morpheus: Noah, Shuriken, stay back...this fight is mine. *he spins the staff in his left hand and then slams it into the ground* ILLUSION MAGIC, FIRST SEAL! *a giant image of a colossal spear appears and then flies right at Salem.*

Salem: *the spear skewers Salem. However, Salem doesn't stagger.* An illusion...how quaint- *before he can finish his sentence, the three staffs floating around Morpheus appear under Salem, pointing at his feet*

Morpheus: ILLUSION MAGIC! TOWER OF BABYLON! *out from the ground springs a vast tower. And Salem is trapped in the workings of it. Salem closes his eyes tight and grits his teeth as a piercing sonic screech echos out from the tower and as his body feels as if it was being crushed by extreme gravity* Nobody escapes my Babylon Tower....its over.

Salem: *his soul fire suddenly surges out and burns away the illusion tower* Poor form, Morpheus.

Morpheus: I see. Looks like this fight is gonna be longer than I thought....

Ashcroft: *he is running through the hall that he and Styx are fighting in. He jumps behind a column and then points his hand at Styx from behind cover* BURST! *an explosion rings out near Styx, but Styx was able to fly out of the way in time. It was clear that the two were evenly matched.*

Styx: I grow more excited with each minute of this fight! Time to stop holding back...*he lands on the ground and white holy energy forms around him. The rubble on the ground begins to rise as Styx's energy keeps getting stronger.* Midas....*the energy builds and builds, till finally the energy forms four more wings on Styx's back. Large halos form on Styx's wrists and head.* Holy Guardna.....Seraphim.

Ashcroft: Oh boy...just when I thought this guy was strong enough! Fine....*his own aura flares up* Erinn art: Transformation! *black fleathers grow out and cover his body. His mage's cloak's top becomes undone and hangs down off his waist. The feathers form on his chest and arms and hands. Suddenly, two large black bird wings spring forth from his back* Ancient Black Crow.

Styx: The ancient art of Erinn Transformation...I've heard of it. Lets test how strong our new forms are? After all...this is the first time I have ever used this form.

Ashcroft: I'm honored then.

*their auras flare brighter than ever. Styx brings his arms into a cross formation, with his hands crossing at the wrists. Ashcroft crosses his arms into an upside-down cross formation with his arms crossing at the top of his elbows.*

Styx: Midas....*white and blue energy flows around him and forms into a flash point where his wrists cross.* Holy Armageddon!

Ashcroft: *explosive energy of orange, yellow, red, and ash black forms in a flash point where his arms cross* Holdout Burst!

*the two release powerful blasts of energy out from their bodies, the explosions colliding, pushing at each other for supremacy. It was as if the two explosive energies themselves were in one giant pushing match. The columns, rubble, and ground around and beneath them were being disintegrated by the sheer power of their attacks.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/4/2012, 7:06 am

Morpheus: *he brings all staffs back to him and they fan out in front of him, forming a wall.* You are the first opponent other than my sparring sessions with the Arch Mage to see this...

Salem: *his body ignites with purple fire* I'm unimpressed....*he dashes right at Morpheus*

Morpheus: *he closes his eyes for a few seconds, when he opens them, his eyes have a dark bluish-purple spiderweb design* Skiamati! *a seal appears behind him and out flies a large number of swords*

Salem: HA! Illusions like that don't work on m-*before he can finish, the swords cut him and one stabs him in the leg. Salem cries out in pain and leaps back, keeping his distance from Morpheus* H-how did you?!

Morpheus: My eyes...allow me to bring my illusions into the real world. Now, they aren't just illusions or figments of the imagination. Everything I summon from this point on...are real!

Salem: So its true...You really do have the blood of the Ailuro clan flowing through your veins, Hellheim....*suddenly, a smile breaks out on his face* I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED NOW! THIS IS IT, HELLHEIM! THE FIGHT THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR WITH YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD DISAPPOINT ME AT FIRST, BUT NOW I CAN TRULY SEE WHY MY FATHER FAVORS YOU TO BECOME ARCH MAGE OVER ME! Too bad, though...*his purple fire begins to flare and flow from his body* After this fight, there won't be enough magic left in you to pull a rabbit from a hat...

Morpheus: Enough cheap parlor tricks. Time to get serious. *he holds his arms out and his staffs rise up and float in a circle formation* Illusion Arts, Chains of Cthulhu! *out from the circular seal behind Morpheus flies thousands of tentacles made real by Morpheus' Skiamati.*

Salem: *he dashes forward, weaving through the tentacles* Impressive...this magic has ancient energy about it...

Morpheus: *when Salem gets close enough to Morpheus, he holds his hand out and two of his staffs appear next to Salem, pointing at Salem.* Illusion Arts, Maw of Yogg-Sathoth! *a giant, gaping, toothy mouth appears from the seal under Salem and rises out, swallowing him in one bite. However, the mouth begins to cough out purple flames and then Salem bursts out, completely destroying the spell*

Salem: Impressive....It is said that Xanthos Ailuro got a good portion of his power through pacts with the Thunder Gods. It would seem you aren't so different. Only difference is you got your power from the Mythos Deities. These spells of yours would normally be illusions created by the Deities, since they cannot project themselves onto our plain on their own. However, those eyes of yours allow them to. As I said, rather impressive, Hellheim. Its no wonder you became an S-Rank. However, you're still outmatched.

Morpheus: *he holds one hand up and one hand down* Illusion Arts, Wrath of Hastor! *out from a seal behind Morpheus comes the head of a man with a curly gray beard, flowing gray hair, and fangs. The man opens his mouth and fires out a large beam of energy at Salem*

Salem: *his soul fire flares and he charges at the beam, cutting through it using his flames* I told you...my fire eats away at magic. *he appears with his back to Morpheus'.* Soul Fire...Spirit Sear. *Morpheus bursts into purple flames, crying out in pain* And with that...its over. *Morpheus collapses to the ground, unconscious and on the verge of death. Salem then turns his attention to Noah and Shuriken* Its your turn now, trash....

*Styx and Ashcroft are both laying there, unable to move. They had put their entire beings into those last attacks.*

Ashcroft: How...about....we call it....a draw?

Styx: Agreed...That was a good fight!

Ashcroft: Indeed! Now I know why Salem kept you so close....Styx...You're a Wake Soul, aren't you?

Styx:.....yes. Master Salem said when he became Arch Mage, I was to take your place...

Ashcroft: If you want, you can join us at Aura Wake!

Styx: I can't...not unless Salem is defeated. Once he is beaten, if he is beaten...he will lose all honor and then I will be allowed to break from him. That is my peoples' tradition and custom.

Ashcroft: But, if he is defeated, you will join us, right?

Styx: ......I will need time to think. Still , this battle was an honor, Ashcroft.

Ashcroft: And to you as well, Styx Ora.....by the way.....I can't move at all.

Styx: Neither can I. Let us rest here for a while...

Ashcroft: Agreed.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/4/2012, 2:35 pm

Point: *she kneels down next to Ai.* Lay straight and hold still! *5 glowing orbs surround her hand.* You need to relax, Ai.

Adriee: Good Idea. Then we need to go meet up with everyone else.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/4/2012, 10:00 pm

Ai: *she does as she is told, taking in a deep breath and holding it in order to draw away the pain in her side*

Noah: *he draws his staff and flames spark out around him* Can we take him, Shuriken?

Shuriken: *blood flames swirl in rings around him* Do we have a choice?

Salem: Flame mages? *he then looks at Shuriken's flames* A BLOOD MAGE?! IN THE COLLEGE?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS COLLEGE, YOU BLOOD-SLINGING SWINE?!

Noah: Don't you dare talk that way about Shuriken! You aren't even half the man he is!

Salem: You impudent little...I'll save the Magic Counsel the effort of executing your friend! You both are going to die here today! *his soul fire flares around him and he runs right at Noah and Shuriken*

Noah: *his fire flares and he is surrounded by a cloak of blue and orange flame. He floats off the ground and flies at Salem, staff extended*

Shuriken: *his body erupts into a flare of blood flames and he follows Noah.*

Salem: *his fist collides with the point of Noah's staff and he grabs Noah's staff in his hand. He then pulls Noah forward and spin kicks him, flinging him back at Shuriken*

Shuriken: *he grabs Noah by the back of the shirt and flips Noah back into an upright position while firing a blast of red fire at Salem. with his free hand*

Salem: *he leaps back and launches his own soul fire blast at Noah and Shuriken*

Noah and Shuriken: *the two of them both point their hands at Salem and fire dual fire blasts, the attacks colliding in the center.*

Noah: Looks like our flames can fight his!

Shuriken: When we fought Styx, his Ion energy burned through our fire because Ion energy is hotter than fire. But, the soul fire, blood fire, mana fire, and aura fire are all just as hot as each other! We can fight him!

Salem: *he lands on the ground* I see. So you two together might actually be more of a fight than Hellheim? Well, I suppose it is two against one....

Noah: Give up now, Salem. Maybe the Arch Mage will forgive you for this? He is your father after all!

Salem: He may be my father....but that man is a poor excuse for an Arch Mage!

Shuriken: I may not have any fatherly bonds, but Savanos Narn is a great mage, respected by even the Blood Priests! To say he is a poor mage is not pride...its stupidity and ignorance!

Salem: Why you arrogant little blood-stuffed maggot! How dare you mock me!? *his soul flames begin to swirl around him* NO! I REFUSE TO BE MADE A FOOL OF BY A MERE APPRENTICE AND A BLOOD MAGE! *his suit burns off except for his white suit pants and shoes. His muscles on his chest, arms, neck, and legs all begin to bulge as the Soul Fire circulates through his body and boosts his power*

Noah: No way....he was holding this power back the whole time?!

Shuriken: The heat! His fire....its hotter than ours!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/4/2012, 10:18 pm

Point: *the orbs break apart, the dust falling onto Ai's wound. Before she knew it, the cut was gone* There ya go! All patched up!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/6/2012, 7:27 pm

Ai: *she looks up at Point wearily* Thank you...Master Pointsettia. Aero-chan...we won.

Salem: *he brings his arms out and clenches his fists, flexing his arm muscles* OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG! *his soul fire bursts out from his body as he shouts and charges his power*

Noah: *he looks over at Shuriken* Shuriken...he's really strong. But, for some reason...compared to Styx, Volsung and Tarnag...

Shuriken: I know what you mean, Marcusson. Compared to them...the fear we felt fighting a God-Mage...a Blood Priest...and a Midas Mage...I'm not afraid of him either! *his blood flames ignite*

Noah: Right! We can definitely win, together!

Salem: HA! Your overconfidence will be your undoing, you insolent worms! My soul fire is the ultimate flame! Only the Flame of Aganon burned brighter!

Noah: We don't care how hot your fire is, Salem! If it is a flame used for pride and personal gain, it is a weak flame!

Shuriken: We don't plan to lose to a self-entitled brat like you! We'll teach you what real power is!

Salem: THEN BE DEVOURED BY THE FLAMES OF MY SOUL! *purple flames ignite all around him and a large ball of swirling purple fire forms above his head* SOUL SOLARIUM! *he flings the large ball of fire right at Shuriken and Noah*

Noah: Together!

Shuriken: Right!

*the two of them point Noah's staff at the fireball and channel their own flames through it* Great Flame Wall! *a large flame wall with red, orange, and blue flames making it erupts from Noah's staff and blocks the giant soul fireball.*

Shuriken: We got this! *suddenly, the wall begins to crack* What?! *he looks over at Noah* MARCUSSON, GET DOWN! *he shoves Noah out of the way in time as the fireball breaks through the wall and engulfs Shuriken.*

Noah: Shuriken!

*Shuriken is standing there, the soul fire burning at his body* My magic....

Salem: I told you. My soul fire burns away at your magic energy. That is why you feel so weak and why my fire was able to pierce your little flame wall!

Noah: No...Shuriken!

Shuriken: *he looks right at Salem, and then uses his teeth to slit his own wrists* Even if I'm out of magic...I can still use my blood flames! *his blood flames ignite and he flies right at Salem* YOU WON'T WIN, SALEM!

Salem: Bring it on, Blood Mage! *his soul fire ignites and he flies at Shuriken. The two collide with equal force*

Shuriken: *he drives his fists through the Soul fire, the energy from the soul fire burning his arms. He fights through the pain and grabs Salem by the arms, pulling him in, flipping over his head, locking his arms behind his back, and then driving his knees into Salem's back, causing him to get driven into the ground* MARCUSSON, FINISH HIM!

Noah: Right! *he holds his hand and staff out* Flames of Aura, Flames of Mana...come together to create the perfect flame! *the two fires swirl around each other and begin to make a new flame. The flame burns white hot with speckles of red, yellow, green, red, and blue in it. There is a greenish tint to the outer aura around the fire.*

Salem: T-that flame! That's the....the....THE FLAME OF AGANON!?

Shuriken: I see....so that was the power of Marcus Wolfenritter....He was able to perfectly blend Mana and Aura to make a more powerful flame than ever before....and now you can too, Noah...

Noah: AGANON.....*The flames begin to spread and form a lance on Noah's staff arm* LEGACY....*the lance sharpens and turns into a spiral lance, flames of Mana flying out of the creases in the spirals while flames of Aura fly out from the back* LANCERG! *he grabs the lance with both hands and flies right at Salem. He then drives his staff right into Salem's chest. The flames of Aganon cut through Salem's soul fire. Salem's eyes widen with fear, but then, Noah stops the spell altogether and Noah's staff stays right on Salem's throat. Salem's eyes widen with fear as he looks up at Noah*

Salem: W-why aren't you going to kill me?! I would not have shown you such mercy!

Noah: I can see it in your eyes, Salem...I've seen the look of somebody who kills to get what they want. You, you don't have that look. I doubt you would have been able to. Even if you could, that is where you failed. Because...me and Shuriken...Morpheus and Savanos....Ai, Point, Ashcroft, Mercer, Stiletto, and Adriee....We never came into this wanting to kill you. Being a mage doesn't mean using power to crush your enemies or gain more power just so you can get what you want...Being a mage means using your magical gifts to help people. To protect people. Can't you see that, Salem?

Salem: ......*his eyes are still shivering.* How...did I...lose to you two....

Shuriken: You lost sight on what it meant to be a mage...that's when you lost.

Salem: *his eyes roll to the back of his head and Shuriken lets him fall to the ground.*

Shuriken: *he stands up, limps over to Noah, and collapses onto his back* Ow...

Noah: *he chuckles, and then he too drops to the ground, Noah and Shuriken both laying there with they heads next to each other, Shuriken's body facing one way, Noah's facing the other.* Great fight, eh, Shuriken?

Shuriken: You know, getting burned by soul fire....yeah....not very fun. I do not recommend it.

Noah: *he starts laughing*

*outside, the trap runes and trigger runes all disappear and the mirror above the college fades away*

Savanos: They did it....they won.

Ashcroft: *he points up to the ceiling* You feel that, Styx?

Styx: Yes...Salem has been defeated. I am now free...

Orion: *he groggily groans* Salem....ugh...

Cassiopeia: *she, still clutching her face, looks out a window* No....no.....Salem-sama!

Ai: *she looks up at Aero and Point* They did it...they beat Salem.

Mercer: *he, Stiletto, and Adriee all arrive to the Arch Mage's study, finding Noah and Shuriken on the ground and Salem and Morpheus out cold* Well, would ya look at this?

Stiletto: *she hugs Adriee* They won, sis!

Shuriken: So...what now, Marcusson?

Noah: *he smiles. Salem had been defeated. The College was safe again. Now, there was only one loose end left.* I know whats gonna happen now. *he looks over at Shuriken and smiles a big smile* Shuriken...join Aura Wake!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/6/2012, 9:30 pm

Aero: Let's go meet up with the others! *she races out at top speed, quickly reaching the Arch Mage's Study* SHURIKEN!!!!! *she dives at him, despite the fact he's laying on the ground. Tears flowing from her eyes, she helps him sit up, then kisses him.*

Point: *she reaches the Study and steps inside* Wow... It's been a while since I've been here. Don't think there were unconscious people last time though...

Adriee: *still carrying Stiletto, she too reaches the Study*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content