NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 22 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 4/21/2012, 10:19 am

Adriee: To be honest Noah, I cant even cast fireball in a timely manner. You need special upgraded wands that increase charging time, mana upsage reduction, things like that. There are only two ways to get wands like that. Either you buy them offtheblack market for outrageous pricings, or you hand craft it yourself. Both otf them are a hassle to do. And I've been keeping an eye on Black Market Pricings in Erinn. Sheesh! I could craft you a special wand but I would need the right materials and a hell of alot of time.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2012, 12:10 pm

~Blood Mage Temple, prisons.~

*Crimson is sitting in his cell. Chains are shackled to his legs and arms and he is beaten up and bloody. The Blood Mages really gave him a beating. The door to the prison opens. In walks a small Necral/Celestio-sapian crossbreed girl. She is wearing a white southern bell-style sundress with black lace trimmings. Her hair is up in a ponytail. She has no mask, revealing that she has large blue eyes. She seems to be only about 6 or 7. She is carrying a tray full of food. She walks over to Crimson's cell and places the tray through a compartment in the cell door. Crimson gets up and takes the tray.* Thank you. You must be one of the Squires.

Stiletto: ....yes. I'm Stiletto, Squire of Bloody Shadow.

Crimson: And yet you're so young! You must be gifted.

Stiletto: At normal magic....but I hate using blood magic. It hurts...a lot.

Crimson: You use your own blood?

Stiletto: I'm half Necral. That means that even if I run out of blood, I won't die and more will just re-form. They never gave me any Estus Flasks like my brother and the others have. My daddy, Nahkriin, he said that I need to learn to master using my own blood....

Crimson: So, you and Bon Rai was it? You two are the children of Nahkriin. I feared that as much...

Stiletto: Why do you normal mages hurt us Blood Mages so much?

Crimson: *he's taken back by the question.* We don't. It was the Blood Mages that started this war when they attacked the College. Believe it or not, many non-blood mages opted that Blood Magic be made legal when the government formed the College. But, in the end, they were not successful. The result was that the Blood Mages, under the power of the leader of the Blood Priests, Konahrik, engaged the College in an attempt to destroy it. However, the Arch Mage Neir Hadesson saw this coming and, with his apprentice Savanos, they went to the ruins of Labyrinthian and fought Blood Priest Morrokei and the Master, Konahrik. They won, but at a terrible price. Neir, the Arch Mage, was lost during the battle. However, Savanos learned the secret of Labyrinthian and used it to defeat the Blood Mages, driving them back and assuring peace. So you see, little one, we normal mages are only fighting back. However, I can't say I'm eager to try and have the blood mages become legal. Not after what happened during the first war....I lost my wife and son then. My wife was murdered by a blood mage and my son turned into his thrall. I can never forgive a blood mage that takes delight in using their power to harm others...

Stiletto: ....you're nothing like what Master Volsug said you were. He said you were all evil and uncaring. You don't seem like that at all.

Crimson: Thank you...

Stiletto: .....I want to make a deal with you.

Crimson: What?

Stiletto: My older brother wouldn't like me doing this...but he's fallen so far from what he was. Now he's completely loyal to my father. So much so that he ratted out Shuriken's relationship with that girl Aero.

Crimson: Relationship?!

Stiletto: Yeah. They fell in love and Aero was able to make Shuriken change....He's much nicer now. I like him that way. But Nahkriin knew he would try to save you and that other mage from dying. So he gave us strict orders to capture Shuriken and let the other mage get away. He wanted to lure the College here. He wants to test the power of whatever that scary thing in the ruins is. And he wants to use the College's rescue team as the test subjects.

Crimson: So it was a trap....

Stiletto: .....I'm going to free you. But you have to promise me that you will get me out of here. I hate it here. The other Blood Squires are all too mean. And my brother....I just want to get away. I want to increase my Shadow Melder magic, not my Blood Shadow Magic.

Crimson: If you let me out, I will gladly help you.

*Stiletto smiled hopefully. This was her chance to finally get away. She opened the door and bent the shadows around her into a blade that cut through the chains that held Crimson down. Together, the two went to leave. But then, a voice echoed out from the door.*

???: Going somewhere, Stiletto? *standing there is a blood priest, but his mask is missing. Instead, he has bandages wrapped around his face to conceal his looks.*

Stiletto: M-M-Master M-Morrokei!

Crimson: No....Morrokei is alive?!

Morrokei: Hello, Crimson. Its so good to see you alive and well. Well, alive at any rate. Tell me, how is the little brat that stole my mask? Is the life of Arch Mage treating him well?

Crimson: Stiletto, we need to run...

Stiletto: *she nods, scared. She clutches Crimson's belt and the two make a break for it.*

Morrokei: *sigh* Such foolishness....Bon Rai, stop them.

Bon Rai: *he was standing in the doorway next to Morrokei the whole time.* Yes, Master.

*Bon Rai chases after Stiletto and Crimson. He opens two Estus Flasks and unleashes sparking red blood at them. Where it lands, it bursts with electric charge. Stiletto uses her Shadow Magic to make a shell of shadow to try and keep them safe. They run through one of the corridors.*

Noah: Really? Well, maybe we could find the materials together one day? *The group wanders into a large arena-like room. One of the Corridors bursts open and in runs Crimson and Stiletto, with Bon Rai right on their heels.* MASTER CRIMSON!

Shuriken: STILETTO?!

Stiletto: SHURIKEN!

Crimson: AURA WAKE?! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/21/2012, 12:19 pm

Adriee: ._.;;;
Aero: *she jumps awake* I SWEAR I DIDN'T ROB THE BANK! *she looks around* Ohai Master Crimson. Are you alright?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2012, 12:35 pm

Stiletto: *she and Crimson trip. As soon as they hit the ground, Bon Rai leaps up and, coating his foot in electric blood, he goes to kick Crimson and Stiletto. However, Shuriken charges forward and uses a fist infused with bloody fire to block. The two collide and Bon Rai is flung back.* Shuriken!

Shuriken: Stiletto, are you alright?

Crimson: You're-

Shuriken: We can talk later. I'll deal with Bon Rai.

Bon Rai: *he gets up and glares at Shuriken* out of the way, Shuriken! I won't hesitate to kill you if you get in the way!

Shuriken: Bon Rai, please, stop this! You were my best friend!

Bon Rai: Yeah, until you sold us out to them for HER! *he points an accusing finger at Aero.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/21/2012, 12:38 pm

Aero: Again with accusing me!
Adriee: Now isnt the time for that Aero! *She help Stiletto up and brings her to the rest of the group.* Just stay back here, ok? don't need you getting hurt.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2012, 2:27 pm

Stiletto: *she looks up at Adriee and a feeling of admiration washed over her. To Stiletto, Adriee seemed to be strong, confident, and powerful just from those words. She got up and listened to Adriee, but stayed close to her.*

Shuriken: I didn't come here to sell you out, Rai! I came to save you, the other Squires, and Crimson! We don't have to serve the Blood Priests! The College can help us, make us right again! They can get rid of the urge to kill!

Bon Rai: You honestly thought any of us would betray the Priests?! You're in even deeper than I thought!

Crimson: Bon Rai, your sister asked me for help. She wants to go to the college! Let go of your hate and help us escape! If you are anything like your sister, you will help us!

Bon Rai: Then I'm nothing like her! *he lets lose a blast of red lightning at Shuriken, who counters with a blast of bloody fire.* Give up now, Shuriken! He WILL be sacrificed and these College lackies WILL be destroyed!

Shuriken: Over my dead body!

Stiletto: Stop it, Bon Rai! Please!

Bon Rai: SHUT UP, YOU! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK IF YOU WERE SO EAGER TO HELP THESE COLLEGE FOOLS!

Shuriken: She's your sister, Bon Rai! Would you really do this to her?!

Bon Rai:.....*he looks at Stiletto. His eyes are now completely red.* I have no sister.

Stiletto: Those eyes.....SHURIKEN! HE'S BEEN JINXED!

Shuriken: What?!

Ai: What do you mean?

Stiletto: One Blood Magic ability is called Jinxing. Its a lot like Thrall Magic, only it controls a person's body based on their darkest feelings. Its really horrible.

Shuriken: So, Volsung Jinxed you, didn't he?

Bon Rai: *he doesn't answer. He surrounds his body with bloody sparks and charges forward, shocking Shuriken on impact with him. Shuriken, however, was coated in Bloody Flame. As soon as Bon Rai touched him, a large burn covered Bon Rai's entire body. Bon Rai screamed in pain and drops to the ground, writhing as the Bloody Flames makes his blood boil.*

Shuriken: RAI! NO! *he runs over and tries to help his friend. Even after Bon Rai said all this, he was still considered one of Shuriken's closest friends. Bon Rai's flailing lessened and he looked up at Shuriken. The red fades from his eyes and he becomes normal.* Rai! Rai, speak to me!

Bon Rai: Ken.....I'm so sorry.....Volsung....he Jinxed me...played off my envy for Aero....I spilled the secret...this was a trap....I'm so sorry...

Shuriken: Don't talk, Rai! You need to save your strength!

Bon Rai: No...I can feel it...I'm done...There's....no walking away this time....*he looks over at Stiletto* Don't.....hate Ken, Stiletto....he saved me....I'm....finally....free.....*his eyes roll to the back of his head and his body goes completely limp. Shuriken punches the ground. His friend, Bon Rai, who helped him be with Aero and helped him escape, was dead by his hands. And the one he blamed....was Volsung. He let out a cry over the loss of his best friend.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/21/2012, 2:33 pm

Aero: *she lays a hand on Shuriken's shoulder.* Even though we couldn't save him physically, We saved him mentally, emotionaly, and spiritualy. As sad as it is... Its a shallow victory...
Adriee: *She looks down, feeling Shuriken's pain. She knew what he's going through*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2012, 2:39 pm

*there is a clapping coming from the entrance to the previous chambers. Standing there is a Celestio-sapian/hawk girl with short green feathers for hair her green male school boy outfit billows as red wind swirls around her.*

Shuriken: Kunai...

Kunai: Well well well! This was an interesting turn of events! I'm the last loyal Squire left? How delicious. *she starts walking forward.* Is the pain really that bad, Shuriken? I had no idea you had become so attached to people. Oh how the mighty have fallen....

Mercer: What do you want, tidbit?!

Kunai: Simple, I came all this way and had the Squires stall you simply because I wanted to meet a person in your little group. *she gestures to Aero.* You, Aero. I wanted to meet you. The girl that brought my brother to the side of the College.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/22/2012, 11:23 am

Aero: Well, You've met me. We'll be leaving now.
Adriee: You know nothing... It isn't as simple as that you bird beaked moron!
Aero: YOU WANNA GO LITTLE MISS MAGIC SUBSTITUTE?!
Adriee: I'LL PUMMEL YOUR FACE IN!
Aero: *she looks at the group, who had taken several steps back* ._.;;;
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/22/2012, 9:34 pm

Kunai: Ohohohoho! You misinterpret me....I wanted to meet you...*a red gust of wind slices Aero in the cheek* So I could cut you to pieces in front of Shuriken's eyes myself. *she now has an evil, sadistic grin on her face*

Noah: You blame Aero for turning Shuriken too?!

Kunai: Oh no. Even if she didn't, I would still kill her. Nothing brings me greater joy than dashing my idiot brother's hopes and dreams. The fact that she made him turn all mushy traitor is just icing on the cake...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/23/2012, 7:09 am

Adriee: And I thought I was bad... But I'm pretty sure that there is another way to go about this.
Aero: And if there isnt? Then what?
Adriee: Then It seems like its your turn to fight...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/23/2012, 7:58 am

Kunai: There is no other way around this. *the wind swirls around her and she takes off into the sky* You're pained face will make me very excited! *she lets loose a red tempest at Aero.*

Noah: We gotta help!

Mercer: *he holds Noah back.* This is Aero's fight, Noah. If we interfere, we'll just make this crazy sadistic bitch go wild.

Shuriken: *he gets up and bloody flames begin to swirl around him.* Aero...

Ai: Shuriken, are you alright?

Shuriken: I don't know...but I have to find a way to stop Kunai. She won't stop until she kills Aero.

Crimson: Take it easy, Shuriken. You're mental state is unstable right now and you used a lot of energy fighting Bon Rai.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/23/2012, 1:16 pm

Aero: *she unfurls her wings and follows Kunai up into the air.* So you want an areal battle? Very well!
Adriee: Why do I feel that this isn't going to end well....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/23/2012, 1:50 pm

Kunai: *an even more sadistic smile forms on her face* Oh....so unwise. *she swipes her hands at Aero and a gust of red wind flies out at her. Right as it surrounds her, red blades form and then dissipate after cutting her.*

Shuriken: Kunai is the Squire of the Bloody Tempest. The air is where she is most powerful!

Noah: So if Aero wants to beat her, she needs to find a way to ground that sadistic bitch!

Crimson: And we can't get out of here until Kunai is beaten...

Stiletto: *she clutches Adriee's alchemist robe, since it was obvious that she was afraid of Kunai. She looks up at Adriee, her eyes shining with scared tears.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/23/2012, 1:53 pm

Aero: *she flies back down, bleeding from the cuts* No way in hell I'm going back up there to fight. YOU WANT ME? I'M RIGHT HERE!
Adriee: *she rests a hand on Stiletto's head* There there... Aero will beat Kunai. There is no need to be afraid.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/23/2012, 2:07 pm

Kunai: *her eyes were wild after seeing Aero's blood.* YES! THAT'S IT! BLEED MORE FOR ME! *she flies down at jet speeds at Aero and then tackles her, ripping at her feathers on her head and clawing at her body* I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED EVEN MORE!

Stiletto: *she full-out hugs Adriee's waist* I'm still worried, Big Sis.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/23/2012, 3:57 pm

Aero: *her dagger springs out, catching Kunai in the shoulder. She gasped in pain and she could feel her blood flowing more freely.* You little... *Aero grabs Kunai and flips, straddling her on the ground, hands around her throat* I'll choke every last wisp of air from your lungs, you sadistic little bitch. Then I'll slice you up, nice and even. Then I'm gonna take those little strips of your flesh and feed them to the bonehounds back on Iciaura... *She has a derranged look on her face and a serial killer's glint in her eyes. Her wolf claws retract and she ever so slowly begons to dig them into Kunai's neck* Why don't YOU bleed for ME?
Adriee: Shuriken... Is she alright? *she looks down at Stiletto* Big Sis?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/23/2012, 4:13 pm

Kunai: *her sadistic grin slowly changed. Now, she was afraid. Afraid of Aero. She had never been this close to her own death. And as she saw her own blood flowing from her body, her panic grew.*

Shuriken: *he got up, his eyes dark. He walked over to the two girls, and then he grabbed Aero by the shoulder.* No more....no more, please....I can't take any more fighting. She may be a sadistic bitch, but she's still my sister. Aero....please spare her.

Stiletto: *she clutches Adriee's robes and buries her face in them, but nods.* Yep...you're my new big sis.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/23/2012, 8:16 pm

Aero: *she growls savagely but obeys, releasing Kunai from the death grip.* You'd be dead if i didn't love and respect your brother....
Adiree: I... never had a little sister. *she gives a slight smile*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2012, 6:15 am

Stiletto: *now that the chaos was over, she looks up at Adriee and smiles, hugging her again.*

Kunai: W-why did you save me?

Shuriken: Because even though you are an evil, sadistic mosnter, you are still my sister. *he looks over at Aero and puts and arm around her.* Lets get out of here....I need to-

*the ground begins to shake*

Crimson: What is that?!

*suddenly, the ground beneath them heaves and out comes a vast, black shape. It coils and coils until its head is revealed. Its a large serpent, bigger than at least a skyscraper in Neo Geneforce City with sharp, shark-like fangs, inky black scales, piercing red eyes, wings, feathers on its head, and an aura that resonated pure evil and pure power. It looked down at Crimson and licked its lips evilly.*

???: KSSSSSSSSSSSS......ACCEPTED.....*the snake snaps loudly and swallows Crimson with a sickening crunching sound.*

Noah: ......no......NO! MASTER CRIMSON!

Shuriken: That voice....THAT'S THE MONSTER THAT WAS HIDING BENEATH THE RUINS?!

*a voice laughs out and out walks Volsung, his red robes billowing in the wind. His red mask gleams in the light of the torches in the room*

Volsung: YES! AT LAST! THE PRIMORDIAL SERPENT, KYTHES! HE HAS ACCEPTED OUR OFFERING!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/24/2012, 7:02 am

Aero: NO! *she runs for the spot where Crimson was* Master Crimson!
Adriee: Aero... He's gone
Aero: There's gotta be a way to get him back!
Adriee: *looks to Shuriken* You're the expert here.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2012, 7:09 am

Shuriken: I don't even know WHAT that thing is....

Volsung: Then allow me to elaborate, my dear former apprentice. Long ago, when the gods created magic, they created 5 great beasts to act as mediators of the magical energies. Five great beasts that radiate magic itself! And this, my dear children, is one of them! THE PRIMORDIAL SERPENT, KYTHES!

Noah: GIVE US BACK MASTER CRIMSON!

Volsung: *he looks at Noah and Aero.* I can't give back something that's dead.

Ai: W-what?!

Mercer: No way...

Stiletto: I can sense blood....His blood is scattered too thing throughout that creature's body....I'm sorry...he's dead.

Volsung: EVER THE PRODIGAL DAUGHTER, STILETTO! *he disappears in a flash of bloody snow and appears in front of Aura Wake.* Now, its my turn to fight. You didn't think I would really let you out of here alive, did you?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/24/2012, 1:36 pm

Aero: *its hard for her to move with Adriee holding her back. Her head flops forward, and she slowly looks up, the deranged look back on her face and that serial glint in her eyes.* You are quite wrong there, my friend.
Adriee: Aero?
Aero: Let go of me.
Adriee: No. I refuse to put our team in danger!
Aero: I said. LET. ME. GO.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2012, 2:13 pm

Volsung: Yes! By all means, let her go.....straight to her own death. *he points his hand out and a staff made of red ice forms in his hand.* AS IF I'D LET YOU! *he lets loose from behind him a blast of red snow and ice and wind in the form of a vast blizzard.*

Noah: SHURIKEN, MERCER!

Shuriken and Mercer: RIGHT!

*the three stand in front of the blizzard and Noah casts Flame Wall while Shuriken feeds the flames with his Blood Flames and Mercer feeds the flames with his Fel Flames. The wall stops the blizzard, but can barely hold.*

Noah: This cold!

Mercer: Iciaura is nothing compared to this freezing!

Shuriken: So powerful!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2012, 1:57 pm

Adriee: *she lets go of Aero and uses her own fire magic to feed the wall of flames* Even with all of us, this wall wont hold very long! We need to stop the storm!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down