NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 18 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 3/18/2012, 11:47 am

Tarnag: *he smiles and walks past Omoide. He grabs the king by the ice spear still in his chest and throws him off the throne. He then sits down in the king's place and smiles. His eye glows and out from the shadows come more Daemons* Go, my minions. Take control of Tara, and then....the world! *the daemons all roar and dash out of the throne room and into the city. Out from the city, thousands of people cry out in terror.*

Cynder: *he looks back at Adriee* What about you?! We can't leave you here to die! Adriee!

Thorn: We have to! Its her orders, Cynder!

Cynder: ...*he nods and rides off* We will come back for you, Adriee! We will!

~The Tower of Alchemists~

Savanos: *he and the rest of the old Aura Wake that came are walking towards the city when they see the Spell Hawks walking out.* Hmmm? Well, if this isn't a nice surprise? Salem's House here of all places?

Styx: Greetings to you, Arch Mage. Though I am a member of your son's house, I greet you with the utmost respect and admiration.

Savanos: Tell me, what business did the Spell Hawks have in Taillteann?

Styx: Orders from Salem...Arch Mage, I do not advise entering the city. It was evacuated of all citizens except the King's Alchemist armies.

Savanos: What do you mean, Styx?

Orion: You'll find out...*suddenly, an orange light bursts forth from the city as a large Trap Rune opens up underneath it and the whole city is engulfed in flames*

Savanos: *his eyes are filled with horror at what he just witnessed*.....why......WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY A WHOLE CITY?!

Marcus: Even if they were the enemy...all those people...

Tolfteir: Have you three learned nothing of what I taught you all?! What a disgusting way to use magic!

Styx: Just know that I myself took no pleasure in what was done. I had sworn my blade to Salem, so I was under orders. I am sure the gates of hell open wide for my soul and the Underqueen herself licks her lips with anticipation to welcome us to her collection. I am sorry, Arch Mage... *the spell hawks walk past the group, Styx with his head low as if he was mourning for the people*

Savanos: .....Salem.....Grrrrr.....SALEM! IS THIS THE KIND OF MONSTER YOU HAVE BECOME?! SALEEEEEEEEEM!

Shuriken: *he and Aero arrive at the Slave Pens* Alright...*he opens the doors* Everybody, wake up! This is a jailbreak! You're all free!

Slave 1: W-what?! Tarnag is releasing us?!

Shuriken: He's not here. We broke in to rescue you all.

Slave 2: The gods be praised! We're free! *the slaves all follow Shuriken and Aero out*

Shuriken: Alright, everybody hold on....*blood flows out from the Estus Flasks in his hands and circles around the people. Immediately, Aero, the slaves, and Shuriken are all teleported to the Qilla Base Camp. Shuriken's eyes go blank and he collapses from exhaustion since teleporting so many was such a strain on his magic energy*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2012, 12:01 pm

Aero: *She kneels next to him, her eyes easy* Take your rest... You have earned it.
Sparkai: Welcome back! *As she talks, she uses rain casting alchemy to create a small rainstorm to act as a shower for the slaves* I'm sorry for what had happened to you all, but I hope you're willing to fight to allow magic to be reborn here.
Luminere: *She finally finishes eating and leans back contentedly, still as thin as ever* Ahh... That was delicious! I never knew that giants had such a wonderful taste in foods!

Adriee: I'll be fine! Just go on. The base camp is the safest place to go at the moment! *She turns and runs into the castle. She manages to reach the throne room and she enters, but freeses at the sight of the carnage.* Father....? *She looks at Tarnag and Omoide, enraged* HOW COULD YOU?! WHY?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2012, 7:36 pm

Mercer: Lost...to such a small girl....

Krug: How could an elf eat so much?.....

*a tall Giant slave steps forward. He has a long white beard and long white hair. His blue eyes shine with fatherly wisdom and leadership*

Bolgruf: My name is Bolgruf, and I was elected leader of the slaves by the others and chosen to represent us when we would speak with the guards. I think I speak for everyone when I say that if you give us food and real cloths, we will gladly fight to liberate magic. *he holds his hand out to Sparkai* I was known, long ago, as the Golem Mage. I was the only mage to combine Alchemy with Magic. If you go to Tara to free Pointsettia from the clutches of Tarnag's vile power, then I stand with you now and forever!

Tarnag: *he smiles at Adriee and rises up out of the throne.* Omoide, stay at the ready. She's mine. *he slowly walks down the steps towards Adriee* Its simple, my dear. Power. Your father and the king ruled in the way that the strong rule the weak. Well, now I am stronger than them. So, I simply took my rightful place. And now, with the Memory Mage...*he snaps his fingers and a group of Daemons appear around Adriee*....and my army from the soul stream transformed by my Avon energy as well as my Life Taker Magic and enhanced by my immortality, I shall rule this planet as its new king. And then, once I have defeated Savanos, I shall conquer the rest of the galaxy and rule as King of Magic. And then, all will know the peace of the Great Era of True Life! The only question is, Adriee, how long do you think you will last against me? Especially by yourself. Omoide crushed your father and the king like they were nothing. My power alone dwarfs her's. Again, how do you think you will fair?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2012, 7:46 pm

Adriee: . . . I do not want to fight.... I'd rather not die in such a shameful manner like my father or the King. *She looks Tarnag dead in the eyes* Take me in as your own.
Omoide: *She looks at Adriee interested in what she was saying. She looks... amused almost.*

Sparkai: *She looks to Bolgruf* You have a deal. And thank you for fighting along with us.
Aero: This is going to be a deadly battle....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2012, 9:42 pm

Tarnag: Hmmm.....hahahahahaha! You lust for power as well! I respect that! Very well. Soon, you too shall learn the ways of True Life....my young apprentice....

Noah: We should let the slaves rest and let Shuriken regain his strength. We're all going to need to be at 100% for the coming battle.

Ashcroft: I agree.

Mercer: *he gets up and slams his fist on the table, glaring at Luminere* THIS AIN'T OVER, YA POINTY-EARED MIDGET! ONE MORE ROUND!

Krug: Mercer.....you really want to keep eating?...

Ai: *she sits down and takes out a book* Maybe from this book I can learn more about Erinn healing arts. I hear they are very effective on others, but cause tolls if used on oneself....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2012, 9:59 pm

Luminere: I guess I could go for another meal... Why not? Have a seat~

Adriee: *She smirks and stands with Tarnag* What do we do?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2012, 10:25 pm

Mercer: YOU AND ME, RIGHT NOW!

*the two go at eating for hours. However, after a while, a horn is heard*

Giant guard: There's a boat coming! It bears the Royal Alchemists' colors!

Tarnag: Now, we conquer the rest of the continent. *he holds out one hand and two shadowy portals open on each side of him. from them prowls more Daemons that after they reach the door burst into all out sprints on all fours as they flood out to the world* Soon....we will start a war the likes of which will be told of for ages!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2012, 10:30 pm

*The elves look up and ready their bows, swords ans shields, while that mages ready their wands and staves.*
Sparkai: Everyone ready? Just don't attack unless the fire first. Then we know this is true war.

Adriee: Told by who? Everyone's gonna be dead...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2012, 11:09 pm

Tarnag: Not everyone. Oh no....only those who stand against me. Those who run will be rounded back up. They will live, but live under my rule!

*the ship anchors. Inside the rowboat is Cynder, Thorn, and the alchemists. They run off the dingy, only to be captured by the Giant guards and be held at arrowpoint by the elves*

Cynder: .....Elves and Giants working together?! This can't be good....

Bolgruf: Alchemists....

Thorn: Bolgruf? Master Bolgruf!

Bolgruf: Thorn?! You're alive!

Thorn: Master Bolgruf! The city of Tara....its been taken over by Tarnag! The king and the Chief Alchemist....they're both dead!

Bolgruf: So then...you alchemists here are all that is left?

Thorn: Adriee stayed behind...

Bolgruf: *the motions to his men* Take them back to the camp. But take away their cylinders.

*the guards do so*

Cynder: Hey! My cylinder!

Bolgruf: We don't want you trying any funny business, Alchemist...*the group is taken back* Sparkai, Krug, Castenea, we brought the alchemists. Thorn, please, tell them everything you told me about Tara. And don't leave a single detail out.

Thorn: *he explains the whole situation to Sparkai, Krug, Castenea, and Aura Wake*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2012, 11:24 pm

Sparkai: POINTSETTIA KILLED THEM?!
Aero: *She looks like she's gonna be sick*
Castenea: This is not good at all... But thorn... *She hold a small box out to him* Your wand.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2012, 6:47 am

Thorn: *he looks like he is about to cry when he takes out the wand. It was a large rod with a phoenix beak and feathers on the end. He swings it a bit in his arm, reacquainting himself with the feeling. Then, he aims at a bolder and launches off a fireball spell that explodes with great force and turns the boulder to dust. He smiles and looks back at the wand* My old wand....I'm glad you did not lose your potency, my friend.

Cynder: YOU WERE A MAGE THIS WHOLE TIME?!

Thorn: Shut up, Cynder. For years, I've been cut off from magic and forced to use your alchemy! No more! When this is over, I'm leaving the Royal Alchemists and going back to being a mage!

Cynder: Grrrr....

Thorn: I want to save Pointsettia. With or without your help, Thorn. And Adriee as well. Though her hate for mages was strong, it was still forgivable under the circumstances present.

Noah: What do you mean?

Thorn: Adriee believes it was Mages that killed her brother. But...I knew her brother. He and I studied together. *he shakes his head* Its not my place to say, but her hate was justified.

Mercer: Did mages kill her brother?

Thorn: ......a mage was responsible for his death. That is all I will say.

Ai: Still, we need to save everyone in Tara! We can't let Tarnag get away with this!

Thorn: By now, he will have conquered all of Uladh except Port Ceann. If we leave now, we can make port there and set up a camp with the help of the good people there. It was them who lent us this boat.

Noah: Then what are we waiting for?! Who's ready!?

Ashcroft: I am ready.

Mercer: Time to slice up some life-obsessed morsels!

Ai: To save Pointsettia and protect Erinn, I'll do anything!

Krug: The Giants of Physis stand ready!

Carabos: Can't let the tree-lobbers have all the fun!

Cynder: .....I hate Mages....I hate them with everything I have....But Adriee is like my big sister. Yeah, I'm obnoxious to her, but its because she reminds me so much of my family. I'll work with you, but just this once.

Bolgruf: My men are ready to give their lives if necessary to keep Erinn safe from the tyranny of Tarnag!

Shuriken: *he gets up out of his hammock, still a bit stiff from using all that energy* I'm ready, Marcusson. Whoever defeats the most Daemons, you or me, will have proven to be the better flame wielder!

Noah: You're on, Shuriken! *lightning sparks between their eyes, but they smile like they were old friends*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/19/2012, 1:19 pm

Meles: Aero, here. *she hands the Hawk-wolf a long thin box.*
Aero: *She opens the bx and gasps. In it is a brand new bladed lightning wand.* It's beautiful... Thank you so much!
Luminere: I'm ready. *on her back is a leather long bow, and in her hand is also a leather long bow, but this one glowed a bright yellow.* This is Revival, my Spirit weapon.
Revival: Pleasure to meet you all...
Castenea: Let's go. This war must start and end at some point!
Sparkai: FOR MAGIC! AND FOR THE MEMORY MAGE!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2012, 10:16 pm

Noah: Right! *the armies board the boats and take off for Uladh. After a few days of sailing, they arrive to the port. They find that the entrance near Dunbarton has been barricaded by the people that live at the port.*

Elf Merchant: *he is armed with a crossbow and is leaning against the barricade, shooting into the darkness in front of it* Those things are still coming, I think!

Human Sailor: *he uses his telescope and peers into the dark* Hmmmm....nope. I don't see any more signs of those monsters.

Noah: *he and the army exit the boats* Excuse me, what's happening?

Giant Sailor: GAH! *he tumbles back at the sight of the army* WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GODDESS IS THIS?!

Mercer: We're hear to kick Tarnag off the throne.

Human Sailor: Ha! Good luck! The whole of the west is crawling with Tarnag's daemons!

Mercer: Daemons?!

Noah: You mean Demons?

Mercer: Daemons and Demons are two completely different things. Daemons are artificial, they are made, not conjured.

Noah: So Tarnag built his own army?

Elf Merchant: And its not hard to knock the things down. Its getting them to stay down that's the trick! We've only felled a few of the beasts, yet more still come. However, they seem to be pulling back...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2012, 4:51 pm

Sparkai: HOP THE BARRIERS! 8D *she loads heat buster and jumps the barricade. All that can be seen in the darkness is the glow of the fire thats streaming from her cylinder*
Aero: ._.;
Luminere: when in doubt, follow suit! *She too jumps the barrier*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2012, 6:47 am

Noah: Wait up! *he and the rest jump after Sparkai*

Elf Merchant: YOU'RE ALL NUTS! THERE'S NOTHING BUT MONSTERS IN THAT FORREST!

*inside the woods, as Sparkai runs around firing off flames, rustles are heard as well as a few demonic growls. Finally, in the distance, a loud shriek echoes out and the rustles seem to pick up the pace as they run.*

Noah: They aren't attacking...why?

Mercer: Could be a trap. They might be trying to surround us so they can pick off the whole army one by one...

Ai: This place gives me the creeps...

Shuriken: I can't sense any blood around us. Whatever these things are, they don't bleed...

Krug: AHAHAHA! Let them come!

Carabos: I have a really bad feeling about this... *the group finally finds the exit. its a vast field outside Dunbarton. What looks like dark storm clouds covers the land as far as the eye can see. Not a single ray of sunlight can breach these clouds* Wow...looks like Tarnag has been busy....

*in Dunbarton, various screams from civilians and the shrieks from the Daemons echoes out.*

Krug: Alright...*he points to three giants* You three scout ahead. Make an observation tower from the wood from the forest.

Giants: Right! *the run off and begin construction. A few hours pass, and no word is heard from the scouts.*

Krug: What's taking so long!?

Carabos: Maybe they were attacked?

Krug: so silently?

Noah: Mercer, Aero, Ai, Shuriken, the five of us will investigate.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2012, 7:07 am

Sparkai: Be careful. Report in regularly, alright? So we know if something happens.
Aero: We will.
Luminere: Good luck, stay safe, if you see my brother tell him to head east for me.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2012, 7:49 am

Noah: Don't worry, we will. *the group runs off towards the recon tower. However, when they arrive, they find it half torn down. Noah approaches causiosly* Search for survivors...

Mercer: *he starts scouting around the outer area*

Ai: *she pokes through some of the rubble.*

Shuriken: *he accompanies Aero as they look around*

Noah: *he walks towards the entrance to the tower. A log rolls away and one of the giant scouts limps out, his leg broken from the log landing on him* Are you alright?!

Giant: NO! GET BACK! THOSE THINGS ARE STILL HERE! ROTHKEY AND TOR JUST GOT GRABBED WHEN THEY TRIED TO MAKE A RUN FOR IT!

*out from the shadows comes a group of Daemons, all baring their teeth and shrieking at the top of their lungs*

Mercer: Oh hell! Its an ambush! *he summons his bound longsword and bound shortsword*

Ai: Using wounded giants as bait...that's horrible!

Shuriken: You know what they say...*his blood flames form rings around his wrists* All's fair in love and war....

*the Daemons all leap at the group in one large-scale simotanious attack*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2012, 1:19 pm

*There is a dragon's roar and a barrage of arrows rain down on the daemons. Flying in place on the back of a black and red fire dragon is an elf with serious red eyes and spiky blue hair. His Edekai's priest flapped openly in the wind and he shot another raining of arrows. The dragon charges a massive fireball and fires right at the daemon group*
Aero: Who is that?!
Sparkai: No clue, but they sure are helping!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2012, 4:25 pm

Noah: Then lets take these creeps down! *he lets off an Erinn fireball at a Daemon that leaps at him.*

Mercer: *he is dashing through the Daemons and cutting them apart* YEEEEEHAW!

Ai: *she uses her wards to block a group of Daemons from overwhelming her. She then drives he hands through one Daemon after another*

Shuriken: *he kicks a Daemon in the head and lets loose a torrent of bloody flames. Within minutes, all the Daemons are dead.*

Noah: *he looks up at the dragon and rider and smiles. He then waves at them*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2012, 4:48 pm

*The rider scowls and lands his dragon. He dismounts and looks aura Wake over. He then speaks quite bluntly*
???: And you are?
Aero: Aero. Im a Battle Mage.
Sparkai: I'm Sparkai, an alchemiist.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2012, 4:52 pm

Noah: Noah. Atronach Mage.

Mercer: Mercer. Warlock.

Ai: Ai. Support Mage.

Shuriken: Shuriken. Blood Flame Mage.

Noah: Thanks for the help. We would have a lot of trouble with those things without you! Whats your name?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2012, 4:59 pm

???: Zyht. And I know, that's why I stopped. Now if you'll excuse me... *He walked into the mass of dead Daemons and came out about a minute later carrying a small charm.* Bastards stole it from me....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2012, 5:02 pm

Noah: Zyht?! You're Luminere's brother! We're friends of Luminere's! We can take you to her if you want.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2012, 5:16 pm

Zyht: No thanks. She's strong enough to fend for herself. I'm only here to help in the war.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/22/2012, 6:31 am

Mercer: *he scowls at Zyht* Ya know, I get the feeling that you're a real cocky bastard, ya know that?

Ai: *she grabs Mercer's arm* Mercer-kun! No! Don't start a fight with this guy!

Noah: Well, thanks for the help. We're gonna take Dunbarton back later. If you're willing to help, I'll see you there. *the group returns to the camp that the army made*

Krug: Well, what happened to the men?

Noah: The giants were ambushed by Daemons. Then we got ambushed. But we were saved by Luminere's brother Zyht.

Mercer: He seemed pretty full of himself...I bet I coulda taken that morsel in one bite! maybe two.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next