NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 17 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2012, 9:36 pm

Aero: Alright! *we're almost through the Wyverns!

Pointsettia: *She cautiously walks down the hall. barely able to believe she was free*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2012, 9:43 pm

Shuriken: *he points at the large obsidian spires in the distance* There's the castle! *he burns away another wyvern* We're almost there!

*suddenly, red liquid begins to seep through the walls. Upon further inspection due to the smell, its blood. Rotting, crimson, thick blood. out from the pools forming on the floor comes disgusting foam. And from that foam comes corpses that look like various mages that Pointsettia knew from her past*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2012, 9:48 pm

Pointsettia: *She slowly backs away, frightened. What was going on? Her breathing became light and scared, and she looked around for something to fight with. Nothing. Blood dripped onto her face, and she screamed, startled*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2012, 9:53 pm

*suddenly, the walls burst outward and Pointsettia is found to be standing beneath a hill. A hill of hundreds of mage corpses. On the top of the hill is a burning stake with Ashcroft, Sparkai, and Tangkath all burning. Suddenly, all the corpses look at Pointsettia and laugh in Tarnag's voice*

Corpses: We have such sights to show you....

*suddenly, the corpses all scream and in Pointsettia's mind flashes thousands of gruesome, horrible images of mages being tortured in brutal, gory ways and butchered in gruesome fashions. Finally, the dream flashes and Pointsettia finds herself back on the slab, still chained with Tarnag standing in front of her, smiling. He is closing his palm, but a small glimpse of what looks like an eye on his palm flashes.*

Tarnag: Hehehehe....did you have a nice nap, Pointsettia?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2012, 9:57 pm

Pointsettia: *Her eyes are wide with fear, and she is breathing harshly. Tears stream freely from her wide eyes.* That.... That was all....... fake...?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2012, 10:00 pm

Tarnag: Hehehe....but how do you know you are still out of the dream? Tell me, what if this is all just a dream...just....a dream.....*the image around her blurs. When pointsettia comes to, she is in a large guild hall with a wave on the flag*

Mage1: Do you think she's okay?!

Mage2: Don't be an idiot! She's fine!

Tangkath: Stand back, younglings! Give the leader of Tsunami some air! Pointsettia, are you okay?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2012, 10:41 pm

Pointsettia: What happened....?
mage 3: You sorta blacked out.
Pointsettia: Is this a dream....
archer 1: A dream? Why would it be a dream?
Pointsettia: Tsunami doesnt exist anymore....
alchemist 1: You insane? We're right here! this is our guild hall!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2012, 10:44 pm

Tangkath: Ha! Point, I think you might have hit your head a little too hard on your last mission!

Ashcroft: *ashcroft is a teen, only about 17* Master Pointsettia? Are you sure you're okay?

Warrior 1: She's fine, Ashcroft! Don't worry!

Ranger: Hey, Point, why don't you go into town and get some more magic supplies? The Benefactor is gonna be in today, and we could use more arrows and dye!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2012, 10:47 pm

Pointsettia: Sure... *she gets up* ill be back soon... i guess? *she walks out of the guild hall, holding her head.* What the Hell is going on with me...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2012, 10:51 pm

*in Dunbarton's market, it all seems normal. Standing at his usual spot near the clock tower is a human boy with long, wavy brown hair in a black cloak with the Tsunami logo on his back. He has a few carts behind him of arrows, bolts, dyes, potions, armors, and gachoupons.*

Benefactor: Hey Pointy! I got that new shipment in!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2012, 10:58 pm

Pointsettia: Great! Let's take it back up to the guild. They're getting a bit needy over arrows and dyes again...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2012, 11:04 pm

Benefactor: Alright then! *they walk back to the guild. However, as Pointsettia walks, the area around her becomes more barren, more desolate. Finally, they arrive at the guild hall. It is in ruins. Worse than it was in the real world. All around are the Tsunami members, all dead. They seem to be drained of blood or brutally killed. Ashcroft is hanging from a wall with an icicle through his stomach. He looks at Pointsettia with pained eyes and holds his hand out*

Ashcroft: w-w-why?......*when Pointsettia looks back at the Benefactor, he is lying on his wares, his body covered in frost burns and his eyes gaping wide open. on Pointsettia's hands is blood and what looks like frost residue, like she had just casted frost spells. Then....it slowly dawned on her what happened....* Why.....did you kill us....Pointset-pointsetti......a.......*Ashcroft's eyes roll back and he hangs limply from the wall, blood flowing down the icicle and dripping into a small pool in front of Pointsettia. In it, is Pointsettia's reflection. The reflection has a cruel smile on its face and is laughing at the carnage*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2012, 11:19 pm

Pointsettia: *she stares at her hands, body trembling violently. Her eyes clamp shut, trying to shut away the scene. She puts her hands on her head and screams, the torture finally getting to her.* I'M NOT HUMAN! I'M NOT MILLETIAN!!! I'M A FOMOR! I'M A FOMOR!!! *she quiets down, now on her hands and knees, staring at the ground* My name...... *she whispers ever so quietly* my name is...... Omoide..............
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2012, 6:37 am

Tarnag: *suddenly, the illusion world around her spiderweb cracks and shatters. She is now back on the slab, the runes on it glowing a bright shade of violet. Tarnag is standing there, an evil triumphant grin on his face. His eyes are wild and victorious* YES! ITS MINE! ITS FINALLY MINE! *the runes glow brighter* ULATHE SPIRITUM AVONIUM CARAS! ALRATH BE'THEREN ETERNIA! KALOS KARABASKEN MARKORATH SILEM! OMOIDE! *there is a loud boom and it feels as though the very planet itself just nearly shattered. A violet light flies out from the stone and blasts Tarnag, causing him to float off the ground and slowly rotate as he absorbs the energy* LIFE! ETERNAL LIFE IS MINE! I WILL NEVER DIE! THE DOORS OF DEATH ARE FOREVER CLOSED TO ME! AHAHAHAHAHA! *the violet light from the dungeon flies up, incinerating the ceiling and flying up through the palace. It hits the sky and black, violet-glowing storm clouds begin to swirl around above the palace with the beam being the center point* NOW! OPEN! OPEN, DOORWAY TO THE SOUL STREAM! GIVE ME YOUR POWER! GIVE.....ME......LIFE! *a blue beam shoots down and hits Tarnag. The symbol of the Soul Stream is burned in a pinkish purple color onto Tarnag's chest. Hundreds of ancient Formor runes form onto Tarnag's body and crawl down his arms and legs and up to his face. He lands on the ground, his hair blowing up and back in the from of flowing spike-like strands. He reaches up and removes his mask. His handsome face now has Formor runes on one half. On the rune half, his eye is glowing hot pink and energy is radiating off it. With a burst of energy, his mage's robes rip and new, black, flowing, toga-like robes made of shadows form on his body. His face relaxes and he smiles like he always did, his eyes calm and in control. *he walks over to Pointsettia and takes her by the chin* Thank you, Pointsettia. Come, Omoide....I am going to show you a new world. I now control your True Name. With it, you shall forever stand by my side as my Mortal Champion. Soon, not even Savanos will stand in my way....

*the guard outside the room had been watching. He was an Elf Ranger, so he was able to hide. He quietly sneaks out and after he gets out of the dungeon he returns to normal and bolts into his superior, Adriee's, room.*

Frantic Guard: LADY ADRIEE! LADY ADRIEE! HE'S DONE IT! LORD TARNAG HAS THE MEMORY MAGE'S TRUE NAME! HE'S TRANSFORMED! HE'S....I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL HIM NOW!

~The road to Qilla base camp~
Noah: *as he rides, he feels a tremor and looks west. He sees the bright violet light and the storm clouds, even from across the ocean* Castenea, do you see that?!

Mercer: What in Oblivion is that?!

Ai: Its coming from the direction of Tara....

Ashcroft: No....Pointsettia....he did it. He finally broke Pointsettia....Tarnag knows her True Name now...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2012, 7:00 am

Sparkai: . . . We're too late...
Castenea: The memory mage has fallen?!
Luminere: There has to be a way to free her! Without Pointsettia, Magic will be gone forever.
Meles: *Her usual calm complexion is go. She looks entirely enraged.* I'll kill the son of a- *Realization hits her* F***!!!! F***ING IMORTALITY!!!!

Pointsettia: *She obediently follows Tarnag, eyes blank*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/16/2012, 7:08 am

Noah: no. There is no way he can be immortal.

Mercer: What are you talking about, lambshank?! He's got what he wanted! Eternal Life!

Noah: Eternal life, by definition, means that time will never destroy him. However, he can't be completely immortal. When the gods left, they took any possible immortality with them.

Ai: You mean...Tarnag can die?

Noah: Yes. A spell like the one he's thinking would probably need a source nexus or something. An object that he casts the spell on and it opens the doors to life and death for him. If we can find out what that object is, we might be able to destroy him. From what my father told me, True Name spells often require the user to bind himself or herself to the Source Nexus. If we destroy it, he won't just be immortal. We'll have crippled his ability to use magic entirely.

Tarnag: *he walks up the stairs of the dungeon and then walks outside. He then floats upward with the large runed stone and Pointsettia floating behind him. He lands on top of the castle between the two towers. He grins and holds his hands out, the runes on his body and on the stone glowing brightly* Now begins the dawning of a new age...the Great Age of True Life! *the ground beneath his arms turns black. Large black shapes appear and take on humanoid forms. The humanoids grow large, fanged mouths on their bodies and the pinkish violet line designs all over their bodies. they all roar and gather underneat Tarnag* Yes....Daemons of True Life, taste the air of the mortal plain! *he then points his hand behind him. Out from a portal walks a large, muscular demon with horns and armor along with a skeleton with a red hooded cloak, a large scythe, and chains on its legs* Bhram and Grim Reaper....Guardians of Avon. You now serve me... *the two beings both bow to Tarnag* Soon...soon my daemons with secure Tara. Then, once the Alchemists and Mages destroy each other, I shall usher in the Great Age of True Life!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2012, 11:29 am

Sparkai: So, what source do we need to destroy? and Where could we find it?
Luminere: *She looks to Noah* What do we do, since you seem to know the most here.
*A small brown haired elf gallops up to Castenea on her small shire horse and hands her a letter. She touches a finger to her nose then gallops off to be with the rest of the army*
Castenea: She gave me a letter addressed to you, Luminere. *She hands the letter over*
Luminere: *curious, she opens the letter and immediately breaks out into happy tears*
Meles: Who's it from?
Luminere: It's from Zyht!!!
*Meles and Castenea look at each other*
Castenea: Your.... Brother?
Luminere: Yes! All he wrote was "Help is coming. Be prepared."

Adriee: *She walks down to the Stables* The horses ready? It's time. *Several Royal Alchemists stand behind her, eager to begin the hunt. Adriee looks up and observes Tarnag.* King and Father wont be too happy... Eh, i saw this coming anyway. They shoulda known that anyoine who offer immortality is gonna stab them in the back.

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2012, 12:58 pm

Noah: As for what his Nexus would be, I have no clue. All I know is that True Name spells require one and he would have to keep it close to him. And something of that magnitude would be large. Especially since he's a Celestio-Sapian pureblood. *finally, the army arrives at Qilla Base Camp.*

Mercer: So where's the rest of the army? Are we the only ones?

*suddenly, there is a rumbling*

Ai: What is that?!

*riding towards the army is a large group of giants on strong mountain horses. The horses are so large that their hooves sound like thunder when they hit the ground. At the head of the army is Krug and Tangkath*

Tangkath: HEY! SPARKAI! ASHCROFT! AURA WAKE! I BROUGHT THE GIANTS!

Krug: ELVES! WE COME BARING ARMS AND FRIENDSHIP! *all the Physis giants raise their weapons and cheer greetings to the elves*

Carabos: Woah...that is a lot of tree-lobbers...

~Tarnag's Castle~

*Shuriken and Aero land in the courtyard. Shuriken, using his blood teleport, warps him and Aero into the shadows right as a group of guards round the bend, talking amongst themselves.*

Guard 1: Ha! Did you hear whats happening in Tara?

Guard 2: Indeed! Soon Lord Tarnag will conquer all of Erinn! Those royal losers don't stand a chance!

Guard 1: That Savanos is no longer fit to call himself the Arch Mage! Soon that title will belong to Lord Tarnag!

Guard 2: Hahaha! I hear ya! Lets go to the barracks! My belly aches from hunger! *the guards walk through one of the corridors*

Shuriken:.....that does not sound good at all. Perhaps there is treachery in the enemy ranks?

Tarnag: *after the daemons are done, He floats back down. He looks to the two Avon beings and points to the city* You know what to do...*they both lead a large horde of Daemons into the city. Tarnag himself summons more Daemons and walks towards the doors to the castle. He charges a pink blast of energy in his hand and completely blows the doors off. The guards inside form up and try to protect the Chief Alchemist and the King. Suddenly, out from the smoking doorway, dozens of Daemons charge in and take down all the guards. Tarnag himself saunters in with Pointsettia walking next to him and the large runed stone floating behind him* Greetings, King and Chief. I have come with but one request. Surrender, or die. I am now immortal and now control the very fabric of the life stream! Now, choose!

Cynder: *he and Adriee can see the scene through the window between the stables and the throne room* Oh man....this really isn't good! Adriee, we need to get out of here. Especially before those things Tarnag summoned find us! I say we take the horses and the rest of the alchemists and run!

Alchemist: Where? The city of Taillteann?!

Cynder: Well, can you think of anywhere else?!

Alchemist: .....no....

Thorn: ......~Oh no....if Tarnag found Pointsettia's True Name, then all hope for magic really will be lost!~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2012, 11:22 pm

Sparkai: Greetings, King Krug!
Castenea: *she raises her right hand and places her left over her heart, a sing of respect to the giants* Welcome. And thank you for your help.
Luminere: *She looks up at the skies, yearning to see that black thunder dragon that belonged to her brother*
Sparkai: *She stands on the back of her horse and addresses the army* This is going to be the Third War of Mag Turied. This will also be the day where Elves and Giants put aside their differences and fight as one! Those who use magic will use it freely and fiercely! The archers will pierce through with their arrows of determination! Our warriors will fight until they can fight no more! Lives will be lost, but magic will be reborn when this is all over. Are you all ready?

Aero: Oh no... *she covers her mouth at hearing their conversation* Are we too late?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2012, 7:36 am

Shuriken: Even if we are, we can't sit idly by while those people are enslaved. I mean, back when we made blood thralls, at least the people were unaware of what was happening and therefore felt no pain...*he and Aero sneak through the shadows until Shuriken spots one of the weaker looking guards.* I have a plan....I'll turn him into a blood thrall and have him tell us where the slave pens are. Then, I'll release him. I will need you to watch my back, okay?

Krug: WHAT?! THAT BASTARD ALREADY HAS POINTSETTIA'S TRUE NAME?!

Mercer: yep. Ya hit the nail right on the head with that, ya overgrown lambshank.

Krug: Overgrown lambshank? Where did that come from?! I did not insult you!

Mercer: Its neither an insult or a compliment. Its a habit of mine to call people names after food. Deal with it.

Krug: Such headstrong will and blatant disrespect to those larger than himself.....I like it! You, Warlock, are welcome in my village anytime!

Mercer: Gee, I'm honored...

Noah: But we can still win. If Tarnag is using a combination of Mobian and Erinn Magic for this spell, then he will need a Focus Nexus to store the spell itself. It would have to be something large, due to the magnitude of the spell.

Tangkath: So then we find this Nexus thing and destroy it? That will defeat Tarnag once and for all?

Noah: It should....

Ai: What about Pointsettia?

Noah: If we beat Tarnag and he runs out of energy or dies, he will lose control over Pointsettia.

Mercer: Last time we met him, Tarnag didn't seem stupid. Do you honestly think that he won't use Point's magic against us?

Ashcroft: *he had been very quiet but now he finally stands up* I'll fight her...

Everyone: EH?!

Ashcroft: You heard me. If it comes down to us fighting Point, I will fight her myself....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2012, 10:20 am

Aero: Of course. * She readies her wand and gets into a good position to take anyone down*

Sparkai: Are out absolutely sure? This isn't like that mage games. She will not hesitiate to kill you.
Luminere: Let him fight. He seems to know what he's doing, so I say let his do it. Besides. He and point have a history, remember?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2012, 10:56 am

Noah: Right. We'll leave her to you, Ashcroft.

Ashcroft: Thank you.

Noah: We still need to wait for Aero and Shuriken to come back with the freed slaves.

Ai: Then we should sit tight and make camp.

Mercer: Agreed. I could go for some food.

Krug: Ha! A healthy appetite, eh?! I shall take you up on a challenge!

Mercer: If you're challenging me to an eating contest, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into, lambshank.

Krug: I think I can take you...*the two sit down at a table and the giants bring continuous rounds of food to them. In about 5 minutes, two large piles of bones from the meat they were eating that reach up to the top of the Qilla base camp's walls have formed. And Mercer and Krug are still eating.*

Ai: Oh my gods....

Noah: I swear, its a black hole where his stomach should be!

Tangkath: For him to be able to keep up with the King of Giants....he must be a monster or something!

Carabos: So....he's got the stomach of one of you tree-lobbers?

Tangkath: Can it, Knife-ears!

Shuriken: *he sneaks up behind the guard and pricks his own finger. He then grabs the guard by the back of the neck and squeezes, stunning the guard. He drips a few drops of blood into the guard's mouth* Now, tell me, Thrall, where are the slave pens?

Guard Thrall: *his eyes turn pure white and he gets a stupefied look on his face* They are down the main access corridor and to the right. Then you open the locked door using the access codex's magic code by pressing the numbered plates.....

Shuriken: And what is the code?

Guard Thrall: 445689.

Shuriken: I thank you and apologize for manhandling you. *he uses his magic to pull his blood out of the man's stomach* You may rest now...

*the guard drops to the floor with a sigh, completely unconscious. A few footsteps are heard coming towards Shuriken and Aero*

Guard 1: Ugh....how long until we're out of here? Those mage slave rats stink to high heaven!

Guard 2: Not soon enough in my opinion. But I can't wait to taste that palace wine when Lord Tarnag transfers us! *the guards' feet are seen about to round the bend that leads to Shuriken and Aero*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2012, 11:09 am

Aero: *She crabs Shuriken's arm and whispers* Wind Magic! Elven Hide Technique! *The two completely disappear. Aero Backs up agaonst the wall and breathes quietly*

Chief Alchemist: Tarnag! What is the meaning of this!
King: I'm appalled, Tarnag. Why in the right mind would you threaten like this?
Chief Alchemist: And who is that? *Points to Pointsettia*

*sitting next to Mercer is Luminere who had also decided to take part in this little contest. Her pile was a bit larger the both Krug's and Mercer's. She lets out a large burp then continues eating*
Everyone: O_O.....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/18/2012, 11:24 am

Tarnag: It is simple, my dear king. Power. The strong rule the weak. Is that not how you ruled? Now, I am strong. Stronger than you two ever will be. I have come to take my rightful place as the immortal king of Erinn. And then, I shall take my even more rightful place and become Arch Mage! And she will help me. *he glances at Pointsettia* Omoide....Destroy them. *the daemons all shriek and begin to circle around the king and Chief Alchemist, preventing them from escaping*

Cynder: Adriee! Come on! *he is already on a fire steed with a few other alchemists* We need to get out of here before we're noticed!

Shuriken: *he blushes a bit since he and Aero are so close together, but they are able to keep quiet as the guards pass*

Guard 1: Hey, whats up with Farthing?

Guard 2: Looks like the bastard passed out again. *they pick the guard up* Lets get him back to the barracks. *the guards carry the passed out guard out and close the door to the courtyard behind them. When the coast is clear, Shuriken hugs Aero tightly*

Shuriken: Have I ever told you that you are absolutely amazing? Now, we should hurry and free the slaves.

Mercer: HUH?! NO WAY!

Krug: Defeated by an elf...I have no pride left...

Carabos: WHOOO! WAY TO GO LUMI! THAT'S MY GIRL!

Ashcroft: Well, you and Luminere seem to be closer than I last remembered you two to be, Carabos..

Carabos: O/////O S-shut up, Ashcroft!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2012, 11:32 am

Chief: W-What about Adriee?! Where's my daughter???
Omoide: You'll see her very soon...
Chief: You killed my da- *He doesn't get a chance to finish his question as Omoide slashes him into pieces with a glowing dragon fang. She looks to the king with her red eyes and blood splattered face*
Omoide: Last words, You highness?
King: . . . .
Omoide: *She takes out her ice wand and launches a large ice spear through the king's chest*

Sparkai: An elf... Who bested the KING of giants... In a food eating contest no less....

Aero: Right. Lets hurry and get bakc to the others!

Adriee: *She looks back at the castle then to the alchemists with her* Get on a horse and lets get out of here!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down