NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 10 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 2/17/2012, 11:26 pm

Shuriken: *he smiles and closes his eyes* Night....

~The Next Morning~
*laying next to Aero is a note*

"Dear Juliet,
I'm sorry that I couldn't be here when you wake up. I had to leave, or else the others would have caught on to me. However, I will be there to watch you fight in the games today. Even if you can't see or hear me, I will be there to cheer you on to victory.
Love, Romeo
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2012, 11:31 pm

Aero: *She wakes up and reads the note. Her face lights up when she reads that he will be at the games. Standing up, she gets dressed, stretches, and heads down to meet up with everyone else*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2012, 11:38 pm

*the Arch Mage is standing there in his full Robes and Mask. Noah is fully dressed in his Apprentice uniform. Mercer is in his full Law Warlock attire. And Ai is in her Neudiaz Kimono. Rex is dressed in his usual getup and is sitting on his heels, listening to the Arch Mage*

Savanos: Good to see you are ready, Aero. Aura Wake, I won't sugar coat this. Your fight today will be very difficult. You will be going up against the Blackwald Five. They are the strongest team formed for the Games. Each one is merciless and powerful. The matches will be made at random, so there is a chance that you will be fighting a different opponent than you expected. I wish you all luck. Morpheus, if you please?

Morpheus: *he taps the Arch Mage with his staff and a full copy of him appears*

Savanos: With this, I can communicate at the games and still watch you all through my crystal ball. I cannot leave the College, but with this I will be there to at least watch in person. Now, get down to the Arena and show those Necromancers that it is The College of Avalon that will pave the future for Magic!

Rex: LETS DO THIS THING!

Mercer: THOSE MORSELS WILL WISH THEY WERE NEVER BORN!

Ai: VICTORY FOR AURA WAKE!

Noah: LETS SHOW THEM WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!

*the group moves out to the Arena*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/18/2012, 10:41 am

Aero: *as she walks, she tightens her ponytail, determined to win. It didn't matter who she fought, she would cme out on top. If these were life or death matches, She wouldn't let hrself be the one who dies*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/18/2012, 11:24 am

*the group finally arrives at the Arena. The sounds of the crowd cheering echo throughout the town*

Announcer: WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO THE ANNUAL MAGE'S GAMES! Today, the Neonorium defends their winning streaks against the new Aura Wake team!! Lets introduce the leaders of each side! FOR THE NEONORIUM, THE WORMLORD HIMSELF, MANIMEUS BONEMARK! *the crowd lets out a huge cheer. a tall elf Necral in black and red robes stands up. His skin is golden with black pentagram tattoos all over his body. He waves to the crowd and bows.* AND, FROM THE COLLEGE OF AVALON, ARCH MAGE SAVANOS NARN! *the crowd cheers even louder. The illusion of Savanos thrusts up one fist and bows. He jumps up and lands next to the Wormlord.*

Savanos: Good to see you again, Manimeus.

Manimeus: I wouldn't miss this for the world, Savanos. *the two shake hands*

Announcer: NOW! LETS INTRODUCE OUR COMBATANTS! *The crowd lets out their loudest cheer yet* FROM THE NEONORIUM, HE'S KNOW AS THE ALCHEMICAL FRANKENSTEIN, STEIN FLESHSEW! *out from the other side of the arena opposite to where Aura Wake is waiting, the large necral in a lab coat with all those alchemical devices for limbs and body parts walks out. He turns and salutes the Wormlord, then takes his place on the far left near the opening.* NEXT UP, THE QUEEN OF BLADES, HAYATE LAW! *the white skunk girl with multiple swords and bladed sheaths steps out. She nods to the Wormlord, then takes her place on the far right near the opening.* NEXT UP, THE INSANE SPLICER, FENRIR JECKELJEQUES! *the necral/bat crossbreed flies out. He is completely shirtless and is wearing only black jean shorts. All over his body are eye tattoos. On his bat wings are blades at the edges. he cackles wildly, letting his tongue hang out. He looks over at Aero and smiles maniacally, bringing his thumb across his throat, indicating that he wanted to fight and probably kill Aero. He jumps back and stands in the center right position near the enterance.* NEXT UP, THE SADISTIC WARLOCK HIMSELF, CICERO SABINIRI! *The amazonian boy in a jester's outfit walks out and waves to the crowd*

Cicero: THANK YOU ONE AND ALL! CICERO IS SO HAPPY TO BE HERE! *he looks over at Mercer and smiles sadistically* I'm going to make you Cicero's new plaything....*he takes his position on the center left near the entrance.*

Announcer: FINALLY, THE MAN YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, THE WARMONGER HIMSELF, THE LEADER OF THE BLACKWALD FIVE, AND THE STRONGEST OF THE NEONORIUM'S GAMES TEAMS, HEINRICH VON MARROWREND!

*the crowd all cheers wildly and the Neonorium students in the audience begin stamping their feet in unison, chanting*

Students: MARROWREND! *STOMP STOMP* MARROWREND! *STOMP STOMP* MARROWREND *STOMP STOMP*

Heinrich: *he walks out of the entrance in his German officer's outfit, complete with hat and long black coat. His musket/mage's staff gives off a gleam from the light of the sun* Meine Damen und Herren, LET US HAVE A WAR TO REMEMBER! Sieg für die Neonorium! *he stops in the center of his group.*

Announcer: AND NOW, THE AURA WAKE TEAM! FIRST UP, THE CURRENT CAPTAIN, REX COMBITERE!

Rex: *he walks forward and cracks his knuckles* Time to bring some filthy beats to this thing!

Announcer: NEXT, THE LAW WARLOCK, MERCER LAW!

Mercer: *he steps forward* Lets get this over with, tidbits....

Announcer: NEXT, THE BATTLE MAGE A, NOAH MARCUSSON!

Noah: *he takes up his staff and points it at Heinrich* I won't lose!

Announcer: NEXT, THE LUCKY LITTLE NEWMAN, AI SENDO!

Ai: *her knees begin to wobble and she blushes wildly* I-i-i-i-i won't l-l-l-lose either!

Announcer: AND FINALLY, THE BATTLE MAGE ALL THE WAY FROM ICIAURA, AERO LA MENTO! *the crowd cheers. In the crowd, near the far back, is Shuriken, watching from a corridor*

Shuriken: Good luck, my dear Juliet......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/18/2012, 11:57 am

Aero: *sparks fly from her fingertips as she waves to the crowd* Time to start our winning streak! *she adjusts her drigger dagger, places the amulet within it, and pulls out her bladed wand* LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/18/2012, 6:27 pm

Announcer: Now, I give you the referee for this year's Games, Bounty Hunter Ben Beckmen!

*the crowd cheers. A rather old yet strong looking falcon with one eye and pistols strapped to his belt walks up and gets onto the mic.*

Ben: Now, the rules are simple! The opponents will be selected at random in 1 vs 1 matches. The team with all of or most of their members winning wins the games. There is no killing. You kill, you loose and are banned from the games forever. Other than that, its anything goes as long as magic is used. Lets select the first match! *he whistles and down lowers a large screen. It begins cycling through the combatants until it starts to slow down. Finally, it stops* THE FIRST ROUND IS AI SENDO VS. STEIN FLESHSEW! *the crowd roars with excitement.*

Ai: M-m-me?!

Noah: Good luck, Ai!

Mercer: Look, the guy is big, but he can't be that fast with all that hardware on his body. You may be small and you may have the constitution of a tooth pick, but you're fast. Keep that big guy going after you and he should tire. Necrals may be walking corpses, but they can still get tired.

~The Blackwald Five~

Heinrich: Stein, crush her. However, keep relaxed. If you wear your circuits out by chasing this little mädchen around, I will not be happy, ya?

Stein: *he nods and thunders forward, the alchemical devices on his body clanking and whirling. Steam even comes out from the metal gasket on his left side of his face where his ear should be.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/18/2012, 11:38 pm

Aero: You got this, Ai. You're strong! I have 150% faith in you.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2012, 10:29 am

Ai: *she nods and walks forward*

Ben: LET THE MATCH BEGIN!

Stein: *he points his right arm at Ai. A large flood of green liquid from one of the large flasks on his back flies out at her.*

Ai: *she makes a full-body ward appear around her. The liquid doesn't even touch her, but the ground that it does touch steams and sizzles* Yikes....That's some strong acid...

Stein: *he aims his arm up in the air and a blue glob of gel flies out from his arm. It was drained from the blue giant flask on his back. When the gel hits the ground, it splatters everywhere. Stein the runs forward and jumps. When he hits the gel, he is launched high into the air.*

Ai: JUMP GEL?!

Stein: *his left arm transforms into a giant drill. He crashes down at Ai, drill poised to crush her.*

Ai: EXCEED! *yellow aura forms around her and her speed is increased. She dashes out of the way just in time*

Stein: *he crashes into the ground, making a large crater.*

Heinrich: Oh my....That can't be good for his circuits, ya?....

Stein: *he rises up and aims his right arm yet again at the ground. Yellow gel from the yellow flask on his back shoots out onto the the ground. He steps on it and is propelled forward with great velocity. Ai is only barely able to dodge it*

Ai: Yikes! How many alchemical solutions does this big guy have?!

Stein: *he makes a low growling sound in his voice and steam escapes from the gasket. He aims the green solution at Ai again and fires.*

Ai: Enough running...Time to go on the offensive! *she charges forward while casting* ACUTENESS! *the red and yellow aura around her turns a deep orange as speed and attack increase. She makes a ward spearhead on her arm and jumps forward. The spearhead is enough to block her entire body as she flies through the green solution and spears Stein through the shoulder*

Noah: WHOOOOOO! GO AI!

Rex: It isn't over yet....

Ai: *she pulls her hand out from Stein's shoulder and jumps back*

Stein: *the red solution in the red flask begins to drain, but instead of being fired out from his arm, his veins begin to glow red. The wound in his shoulder heals immediately and Stein rises back up*

Ai: No way....The red is a healing solution?!

Rex: From what I gathered the past years, Stein has two more healing charges. Ai just needs to hit him in vital spots three more times, and he'll be down for the count. However, Stein isn't just a mindless brute. All those devices, he built himself.

Noah: No way...you're telling me that all that hardware on his body was built by him?!

Rex: Stein is one of the most promising alchemists in the galaxy. I would be surprised if he didn't build all that junk on his body.

Mercer: So what you're saying is, he's catching on to Ai's movements...

Rex: yeah. If Ai doesn't find a way to get Stein down fast, he'll see through her wards and movements. Then, he'll be able to take her down...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/19/2012, 12:46 pm

Aero: . . . *she thinks for a moment then turns to Rex.* What if Ai broke those tanks? Would she have a better chance?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2012, 3:16 pm

Rex: *his eyes widen* Why didn't I think of that before?!

Ai: Hmmm....Those flasks....*she nods* Right! *a blue aura joins the orange aura* MAGE ARMOR! *now yellow, red, and blue aura flows around her. She crouches and dashes around Stein*

Heinrich: What is she doing?!

Stein: *he turns and keeps trying to hit her with the drill and spray her with green solution*

Ai: *she increases speed and leaps up. She forms a ward spearhead on her hand and thrusts it through the green solution. The solution sprays everywhere, coating Stein in it.* Got him!

Stein: *his entire body starts steaming. Then, a sound escapes his lips* GRRRAAAAAAAAAAGH! *the metal on his body melts off* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fenrir: *he starts laughing insanely* NOW SHE'S DONE IT!

Cicero: CICERO IS EXCITED! I'VE NEVER SEEN STEIN LIKE THIS!

Hayate: So, now you want to get serious, Stein?.....

Heinrich: Stein has never been pushed this far. Wie interessant.....So you put all that machinery on....

Rex: *he keeps watching the fight, then his eyes widen.* No way...we read Stein wrong. Those mechanical devices weren't put there to make him stronger...

Mercer: I see it now....

Savanos: Seems like your Alchemist has many different things up his sleeve, Manimeus.

Manimeus: Indeed he does. You see, Stein as a promising alchemist loves being challenged. So, he decided to make many alchemical devices and attach them to his body so he can field-test them and so they can cripple his own physical abilities. See, Stein learned alchemy not from the Neonorium originally....But from another galaxy, on a world he called Erinn. Stein placed all that heavy machinery on his body....

Rex, Manimeus, Mercer, and Heinrich: TO CRIPPLE HIMSELF!

Stein: *the bits of melted metal finally fall off his body. Without them, he appears to be a normal Necral with smoke wisp tattoos all over his body. He rips the sleeves off his lab coat, revealing two large tube-like devices on his arms. Behind them are containers holding different colored gems. When he speaks, his voice is scratchy but has a normal accent, almost like he had inhaled too many fumes from his work* It is good to meet an opponent that actually forced me to shed my prototype devices and flasks! So then, allow me to formally introduce myself! Stein Fleshsew, of the Blackwald Five! Ai Sendo, you are a worthy adversary and I look forward to a real battle! *two red orbs load into the chambers on the tubes* FLAME BLAST! *he fires two large jets of flame at Ai*

Ai: *she blocks with a ward, but is sent sliding back* No way! The attacks from him have dramatically increased in power!

Last edited by Zazul on 2/20/2012, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2012, 3:28 pm

Aero: O_O Erinn?! I've read so much about that place! There, Alchemy is a simpler yet more efficent version of magic. It originated in a town known as Tailteann, then spread to one known as Tara, which soon became the Alchemy Capital of that world! Soon after Alchemy came to be, Magic was banned due to misuse and instability of spells. I had plans to find a way there... I hear there is still an incredible mage alive there. I want to find her...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2012, 4:30 pm

Stein: Your wards are pretty good, Newman girl. But can you handle this?! My own personal technique!

Manimeus: You see, Savanos, Stein had found a way to do the impossible. He found a way to combine the elements of his attacks to form combination shots.

Savanos: Combining shots?! That's unheard of!

Manimeus: That is because only Stein discovered it and only Stein's Trinity Cylinders can use it!

Stein: *he loads a brown shot in the right cylinder and a white shot in the left* SANDSTORM SHOT! *a large sandstorm blasts rockets out and smashes into Ai's wards. Ai is flung back into a wall, the sand scratching her and pressing her hard against the wall. Finally, the shot ends and Ai drops to her feet. She staggers a bit, exhausted from the blast. However, a green aura forms on her and her wounds heal* Healing Magic, eh? The fact that you have so much magical energy in reserve impresses me! But, how long can you keep that little ward of yours up?! *he loads a red shot and a brown shot* MAGMA SHOT! *large balls of molten magma fly out at Ai. Ai braces herself and uses the ward all around her body. The shots keep coming, and soon, Ai is covered in a dome of hardened magma* THAT'S IT! LET YOURSELF BE BURIED AND COATED IN ROCK!

Ai: *she curls up and starts to cry* I can't do it...he's too strong...Ritsu-sama....Tolftier-sensei....I'm sorry...*then, a memory of hers flashes back.*

~Ai's Flashback~
*Standing in front of her as a little girl is a tall male Newman with long black hair and a beautiful face. He is in High Priests robes while Ai is in Priestess-in-training robes*

Ai: But Lord Ritsu, I want to learn Techniques, not Magic!

Ritsu: Ai, I'm sorry. But you can't learn Techniques. Your body has become adjusted to the Magical Energy Flow of this galaxy. *he walks over and pats her on the head* You're going to learn magic from a powerful wizard here on Neudaiz. Then, when he says you're ready, you will go to Mobius to the College of Avalon to learn whatever you want there. *he looks up* Can you teach her?

*standing there is a tall Celestio-Sapian with a plain white mask. His robes are black with silver designs and he gives off a strong aura.*

Spirit: I will try, Lord Ritsu. You have brought me back from the dead using your Techniques because you want me to teach this girl how to heal and help her friends. I will do my best. Then, when I am done, I will look forward to returning to my long sleep of death. *he walks over to Ai and offers her his hand* come, little one. You wish to become a Support Mage? Then I shall teach you.

*her flashback then flashes to her class with Tolfteir*

Tolfteir: Remember, Ai. Wards are an extension of yourself. They bend to however you want them to be and are only as strong as your resolve. Believe in yourself, and you can overcome any obstacle.

~The fight~

Ai: *she opens her eyes, determination now in them* You're right, Tolfteir-sensei! I won't loose to the like of him! I have too much riding on this fight! My friends...my education....my future! *she stands up. As she rises, a ward forms over her entire body, making a virtual suit of magical energy around her* WARD ARMOR! *she breaks through the rock dome and jumps high into the air* STEEEEEIIIIIN!

Stein: HAHA! So now you're ready to fight for real! Then bring it on! *he uses the Jump Solution still on the ground to jump up after her, a blue crystal forming in his right Cylinder* I'VE BEEN SAVING MY STRONGEST, MOST PRACTICED SHOT FOR THIS!

Ai: *she flies right down at Stein, a large spearhead ward forming on her arm* RRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Stein: *he punches forward* WATER SHOT!

Ai: *she punches forward, and the two forces collide, making a large explosion of energy and water. She rages to push through, and finally busts through the water pressure. She drives the ward spearhead right into his right cylinder, shattering it to pieces*

Stein: IMPOSSIBLE! MY TRINITY CYLINDER!

Noah: GO AI!

Mercer: TAKE THAT UNDEAD DUMPLING DOWN!

Rex: YOU CAN DO IT!

Ai: THIS...IS FOR MY FRIENDS! *she drives the spearhead through his shoulder destroys Stein's whole right arm*

Stein: AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH! *he goes crashing down to the ground and hits, unable to get up* D-D-Dammit!

Announcer: ITS OVER! ITS ALL OVER!

Ben: WINNER, AI SENDO OF AURA WAKE!

*Noah and the others all cheer*

Hayate: No way....

Fenrir: *his jaw has hit the ground and is in speechless shock*

Cicero: Cicero....can hardly believe his eyes.....

Heinrich: *he grips the wall behind him and crushes part of it in all his anger.*

Savanos: *he sits back and smiles contently* Well done, Ai...

Manimeus: This is the first time anyone from the Blackwald Five has lost....incredible.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2012, 4:37 pm

Aero: *she jumps up and punches the air* ALRIGHT AI!!! I knew you had it in ya! *When Ai, exits the field, Aero runs over and hugs her tightly* Ai, has anyone told you that you're amazing? I've seen a lot of fighting, but that there... that takes the cajea- errr.... cake!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2012, 4:49 pm

Ai: *she blushes and smiles* T-thank you, Aero-chan!

Noah: *he and the others run over and get into a group hug with Ai and Aero* THAT WAS SO AWESOME, AI!

Mercer: WAY TA GO, TIDBIT!

Rex: DAT WAS THE FILTHIEST FORM OF WARDS I HAVE EVER SEEN! YOU BROUGHT THAT FOOL THE PAIN BIGTIME!

Ai: *her knees wobble and she blushes so much that her glasses get steamed up* T-t-t-t-t-t-thank you, everyone!

Announcer: NOW, LETS CHANGE THE BATTLEFIELD! *the floor opens up and out rises a copy-like model of a city as large as the arena floor* THE URBAN ASSAULT STAGE! NOW, WHO WILL BE OUR NEXT COMBATANTS, BEN?!

Ben: *he whistles and the screen begins shuffling yet again. It stops with a large BEEEP* THE NEXT ROUND IS REX COMBITERE VS. HAYATE LAW!

Rex: ALRIGHT! TIME TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Manimeus: So, do you think he will actually have a chance this year, Savanos?

Savanos: Don't you worry, Manimeus. I think Rex will do just fine.

Noah: Good luck, Rex!

Mercer: She might be a Law, but she's no family of mine. Take her down!

Ai: G-good luck, Rex-kun!

Rex: I got this! *he walks out onto the battlefield*

Heinrich: Hayate.....I won't accept another loss. I want you to not just beat him. *he crushes a brick from the ruined wall behind him in his bare hand* I want you to utterly crush him. Make it so he will never be able to use magic again. Beenden Sie ihn!

Hayate: Yes, sir. *she steps out onto the battlefield.*

Cicero: OOOOOOH! THIS IS SO EXCITING! FIRST STEIN GETS BEATEN, NOW HAYATE IS GOING TO GO ALL-OUT?! CICERO IS TOO EXCITED!

Fenrir: I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! *his tongue hands out and saliva drips from his mouth* I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE A BITE OUT OF THAT CUTE ICIAURIAN CHICK!

Heinrich: Then be sure to eat every bite, Herr Fenrir.....

Stein: I'm...sorry...Heinrich....

Heinrich: Do not speak, Stein. You must rest.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2012, 4:59 pm

Aero: *she looks over at Fenrir and acts like she's gonna throw up* No way in hell will he beat me! *she yells out onto the battle field* YOU GOT THIS REX!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2012, 8:03 pm

Rex: *he stops and jumps up right onto a skyscraper model* ALRIGHT, GUYS! LETS PARTY!

Hayate: *she is at the bottom of the skyscraper model, looking up at Rex* Don't start with that. Every year, I beat you, Rex. You may hold the title of S-Rank, but your skills are far from it.

Rex: Oh yeah....well then check this out! *a sound like a boom box booming begins to come out from Rex's body*

Hayate: Hmmmm? I've never seen this before....

Rex: *he smirks* BLAST OFF! *a loud sonic boom blasts out and Rex takes off from the top of the skyscraper model at sonic speed. He appears in front of Hayate and punches her right in the stomach, flinging her through about 6 different building models. She finally gets stuck in the 7th one.*

Hayate: GAH! How did you do that?! I don't remember you being able to move at sound speed!

Savanos: You see, Manimeus, Rex is an S-rank mage that actually cares about what the other students think of him. Most students at the college are afraid of Salem and Morpheus because those two will display their power at full whenever they wish. But Rex has always been worried about scaring the students away. But...thanks to the new team winning that round...Rex is no longer scared. This is his real power. The power of an Aura Wake S-Rank!

Noah: WHOA! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE REX MOVE!

Mercer: So that Sound Magic user is able to send his body at his enemy at the speed of sound? Whoda thought that was what his magic could do!?

Ai: Amazing....That speed!

Rex: *he makes a giant ball of what sounds like different beats, drops, woofs, and sounds appear above him* SLAT SLAT BASEDROP! *he throws the ball at Hayate, causing a large bust of sound to ring out and flatten a good portion of the battlefield* YEAH! NOW THIS IS A PARTY!

Hayate: *she stands up and brushes herself off* Impressive, to say the least. *she draws her two swords and points them at Rex* Now that I'm all warmed up, how about we have a real fight, Combitere?

Rex: *he smiles* You got it, baby. *the two of them disappear in a burst of aura and sound. All throughout the battlefield are the sounds of blades hitting sound barriers, buildings being brought down, and grunts from either side*

Noah: No way....I can't even see them!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2012, 9:46 pm

Aero: *she tries to focus in with her eagle eyes, but finds that she can't* They're moving too fast for even ME to track! *she grips her wand in anticipation. This was really getting exciting*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2012, 11:01 pm

Hayate: *she and Rex stop on opposite ends of the ruined park model. Both are panting heavily*

Rex: How...can you move...as fast as me?!

Hayate: My magic.... Temporal Warp Magic. I bend space around me...to move faster than even you! But that infernal racket coming from your body...that music...it disrupts the warp so much that I am slowed to move on equal terms as you.

Rex: Then my music really does make this a great party!

Hayate: Time to end this! *her blades on her sheaths and her swords gleam* Temporal Warp: Gates of Pain! *she warps and appears behind Rex with her back facing him. Suddenly, Rex's body explodes with thousands of cuts. She brings one of her blades up to her mouth and licks the blood off the edge, smiling sinisterly.*

Rex: *he doesn't go down. Instead, he whirls around and backfists Hayate in the side while releasing a burst of sonic magic. Hayate is sent flying through the city models and into the wall of the arena. However, Rex doubles over and clutches his side* Damn....little wench got me with a lucky shot...

Hayate: *She gets up, clutching the side that Rex hit her* How are you not unconscious from the pain or even dead?!

Rex: *he charges a large amount of sonic energy into his whole body* Because Aura Wake....NEVER QUITS! *he releases, causing the whole battlefield to be cleared of models and debris. He charges forward and slams a sonic-infused fist into Hayate's face* LET ME SEE YA GRIT THOSE TEETH! *he sends Hayate flying into the wall right behind Heinrich. Rex smirks at Heinrich.*

Heinrich: *the energy coming off him is so potent that the bones under the ground begin to rise up out and form skeletons that are trying to crawl from the earth. His face is one of pure rage as he stares Rex down.*

Announcer: I DON'T BELIEVE IT! TWO IN A ROW!

Ben: WINNER, REX COMBITERE OF AURA WAKE!

Heinrich: *he turns and checks on Hayate* You failed, Frau Hayate. If we loose this tournament, I will not show any of you a shred of mercy.

Rex: *he hobbles back to the Aura Wake side*

Ai: *she runs over and begins healing Rex* GREAT JOB, REX-KUN!

Noah: You sure showed her!

Mercer: Now my blade-wielding hands are getting itchy! I can't wait to see some action!

Announcer: TIME TO CHANGE THE FIELD YET AGAIN! *the field swallows up the debris from the city level and out pops multiple floating platforms. On the ground are spikes in a large pit* ITS THE PIT OF DEATH! THAT'S TWO WINS TO THE NEW AURA WAKE TEAM! CAN THE BLACKWALD FIVE RECOVER FROM TWO LOSSES!? LETS FIND OUT! MR. BECKMEN, IF YOU PLEASE!

Ben: *he whistles and the screen randomizes again* THE NEXT ROUND IS AERO LA MANTO VS. FENRIR JECKELJEQUES!

Fenrir: *his grin widens and more saliva flows out* OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! FUN TIME!

Heinrich: Fenrir....I trust you to know what will await you if you fail this time.

Fenrir: Got it, Heinrich! *he leaps up and lands on one of the platforms, wings outstretched and fangs bared*

Noah: Good luck, Aero! You can take that freak easy!

Ai: Aero-chan, you can do it!

Mercer: Give 'em hell, morsel.

Rex: Show that crazed splicer not to mess with Aura Wake!

Shuriken: *he stands straight up to watch the fight* Juliet....good luck.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2012, 12:21 am

Aero: *she takes a deep breath and flies out onto the field, clutching her wand tightly. Cringing out of disgust of her opponent, she points her bladed wand at Fenrir.* 6 minutes.

~In what looks to be an old rundown library, a white haired, red eyed female sporting a green broad visor witch's hat, a green and yellow plaid skirt with fishnet stockings, a green suit top, and yellow high heels has her hands upon a crystal ball. She watches in on Aero's fight with interest.~
???: These kids have the perfect potiential to restore Erinn... * She chuckles, twirling a long metal Ice wand around like a baton.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2012, 6:20 am

Fenrir: 6 minutes? You guessing on how long it will take for me to crush you like the bug you are?! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Announcer: LET THE MATCH....BEGIN!

Fenrir: *he spreads his wings and takes off into the air* DESTRUCTION-FORCE! *he punches forward and a large amount of magical aura flies out at Aero in the form of a powerful force wave*

~Library~
*a tall male giant in a black bearskin cloak with a large greatsword strapped to his back is leaning against a wall*

???: If you say so. But I doubt their road will be easy...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2012, 7:08 am

Aero: *she simply makes a cross with her wand, and a shield appears around it.* When its over, she trhows her wings out, dispelling the shield, throwing up an array of color around herself. Her eyes snap up and look at Fenrir.* Nice try. *Standing up, she chargfes a couple fireballs and launches them, immediately following with a fully charged ice spear, then a thinder*

???: Of course their road won't be easy. Just look at me. I'm one of the few remaining mages. We must be sure to keep them safe when they arrive...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2012, 7:36 am

Fenrir: *he divebombs right at Aero, the blades on his wings glinting in the sun as he flies in with his wings poised to behead Aero*

???: Yes, ma'am. Should they arrive to Erinn, I shall do my best to keep them from harm.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2012, 10:27 am

Aero: *she jumps up, spreading her own wings and taking to the sky. It was bladed wing vs. bladed wing. While in flight, she charges a lightning bolt and throws it at Fenrir. She knew that 6 minutes would go by very quickly...* Trying to make me... LOSE MY HEAD?! *it may have been a serious fight, but hey, who said she couldn't throw in a couple of horribly corny jokes?*

???: *she groans and rolls her eyes at Aero's joke.* Very good, Tangkath. Make sure the mages keep their wands and other magical items and weapons hidden and do not use magic within the public's sight. *The sun coming in from outside the library slowly fades away. Black headless suits of armor, deep grey cloth-like ghosts with mean faces, and white long faced ghosts slowly begin to take shape.* Shall we leave? Or try yet again to clear this place of these... unwanted spirits? *She spins her metal ice wand around her fingers, grinning as the creatures notice her presence.* After all, this is really the only place I can use magic freely. And the process of restoring all of these books will take twice as long with these poor souls bothering us... *Not waiting for an answer, she waves her wand above her head as a long spear of ice grows. Calmly, she launches it, freezing several of the ghosts on impact. When the ice they are frozen in shatters, several more become frozen; the act of Ice chaining.*

Last edited by Luna on 2/21/2012, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a small piece of sentence.)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2012, 8:27 pm

Fenrir: NOW DON'T GO GETTING A-HEAD OF YOURSELF! BEING HEAD-STRONG IS USELESS! GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! *he releases more Destruction-Force spells at Aero, negating the lightning bolt* How about we make this a bit more interesting!? *he lands on a platform and holds his hands out. The eye tattoos on his hands shimmer and 4 blotches of shimmering energy form behind him. Out step four different warriors/mages with what looks like chunks bitten out of them in different places. Their eyes are white and lifeless and they carry themselves loosely. The all stop next to Fenrir, like hunting hounds prepped for the chase* AHAHAHA! SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!

Noah: Hey! That's cheating! He can't call in backup!

Rex: That isn't backup. See, Fenrir is the only Necral splicer in existence. Mix that with his vampire bat DNA, and you got yourself a vampire from the horror tales, not like the ones on Icecrown. If he bites somebody, they turn into Ghouls, mindless feral beasts with human forms that only do as Fenrir says. Technically, they are counted as tools since its classified as a form of Necromancy.

Ai: That can't be fair!

Rex: It isn't...but its legal. But, this time Fenrir added insult to injury. Look at their robes...

Noah: *he looks at the robes that the Ghouls are wearing and yells out loud enough that even Aero could hear him* THOSE ARE MEMBERS OF AURA WAKE! THAT FREAK BIT MEMBERS OF AURA WAKE FROM DIFFERENT GAMES AND IS USING THEM AGAINST THEIR OWN TEAM!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next