NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 26 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 26 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 6/27/2012, 4:07 pm

Rider: *he extends one of his claws and pulls himself up onto the wall the Golem is on top of. His lower half's claws dig into the rock and he dashes up at the golem, all while dashing from side to side avoiding the lightning bolts.*

Stiletto: *she grabs the Golem's shadow and pulls up. Out from the darkness of the shadow dashes ten shadow wolves that all fly at Rider, trying to attack him*

Rider: Not gonna work...*he brings up his right claw and points it at Stiletto while he continues charging up the wall* Law Abiding....*a silver burst of energy forms on his claw's palm*....Silver Gun! *the blast fires out and destroys the shadow wolves.*

Stiletto: *she jumps to the side and barely is able to slide out of the way as the silver blast crashes into Sparkai's golem*

Mercer: *he summons his bound shortsword and longsword* Bring it on, Muzzled Tidbit!

Assassin: *his eyes narrow at Mercer. He seemed a tad annoyed at the comment.*

Noah: Careful, Mercer. We don't know what this thing is capable of...

Mercer: All I know is he's getting the ass-kicking of his second lifetime!

Assassin: .....Soru...

Noah: Did he just say...Oh no! Mercer, move!

Assassin: *he dashes forward at Mercer with speed so quick, he disappears*

Mercer: What the?

Assassin: *he appears low to the ground with his leg being brought up at Mercer* GAUSS SHOTGUN! *the hand-like talons on his feet open and the finger-like toes on them point forward. He drives them at high speeds right into Mercer's chest*

Mercer: GAGH! *he spits out blood and is flung into the cliff wall*

Noah: No you don't!

Assassin: *he goes to dash at Mercer again*

Noah: Flame Wall! *he points his staff at the ground in front of Mercer.*

Assassin: *He dashes at Mercer. However, a flame wall erupts from the ground in front of Mercer and Assassin uses his legs to jump back off the flames and skid to a halt a good 10 yards away.*

Noah: *he runs over to Mercer to check on him* You okay?

Mercer: *he spits out blood and wipes his mouth* All that's really hurt is my pride...speedy little lambshank, ain't he?

Noah: We have to be on our guard with this guy...

Nonali: You and me, one on one, eh? Oh, you have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy this! *she stamps the ground. Out shoots a bone rod that she grabs. When she pulls the full thing out of the ground, its a giant bone hammer with and open-mouthed skull on the smashing end* You're dead, bird-girl. *she leaps up and wields the giant hammer with only one hand. She then rockets down at slams the hammer down at Aero, the open mouth of the skull appearing to open more, as if it was hungry for Aero.*

Shuriken: *He and Kunai are locked in an area-of-effect deadlock, red flames and wind blowing around them. Finally, Shuriken focuses his fire to a point and then makes a blood fireball and fires it, the energy punching through Kunai's wind*

Kunai: *she makes a wall of blood wind and then leaps over it as the fireball collides with it. She then lets loose bloody wind sickles at Shuriken*

Shuriken: *he allows himself to get cut, then uses his own blood to make blood blade claws* Now I get serious..

Nike: *as he watches the battle with Styx, his eyes narrow* Aura Wake...so this is the team said to rival my school's Diablo Quintet.

Styx: Which ones?

Nike: Aero, Noah, Ai, Shuriken, and Mercer....they are the five that rival my school's team.

Styx: What about Adriee, Stiletto, and myself?

Nike: If I had to guess, I would say you three are wild cards. You shift the battles in Aura Wake's favor.

Styx: I see...

Nike: But your energy itself, Styx...I'll tell you right now, you are on par with the X-Ranks. If you wanted to, you could probably ascend to that rank.

Styx: I'd rather not. The College only needs one X-Rank. I don't want to upset any balance. However, if I do ever want to become an X-Rank, I know what I will do.

Nike: Hmmm?

Styx: I'll challenge Ashcroft for his title. Fair and Square.

Nike: Admirable.

Styx: What about Adriee?

Nike: She is easily and S-Rank. Stiletto acts more as her support than anything, so she would not be considered S-Rank.

Styx: And the others?

Nike: Individually, they would be crushed like roaches even attempting to fight any of the X-Ranks. But...when they work together....I feel that they could accomplish near anything.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/29/2012, 11:25 am

Adriee: he dodged... fine then! *she holds out an arm and black smoke curls around it.* If normal alchemy doesn't seem to work then I'll have to resort to another type! *the smoke takes form into a black and hot pink cylinder. She flicks her wrist and a pitch black crystal forms.* Lets see how you fair against Daemons! *loading the crystal, she summons a large black fox streaked with pink that has pink orbs for eyes*
Aero: *she steals a glance at Adriee while narrowly avoiding the hammer* Did you SERIOUSLY keep that thing?!?
Adriee: Why not? Free cylinder and epic crystals!

Aero: *she shakes her head and throws several sharpened icicles at Nonali*

Sparkai: GET OFF MY GOLEM! *the golem shakes, trying to send Rider over the edge*

*Whereever Ashcroft is, a white owl drops a scroll onto his head and flies away. The scroll reads;

Ashcroft,

We have finished calculating the damages in Tara from when you fought Omoide. Aware of other worlds suffering similar damage, everything destroyed here shall be added to your Fines.

Sincerely,

Goddess Morrighan

P.S- I luffles chu~
-Nao
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2012, 10:26 am

Ashcroft: *he reads the note carefully*......Wait....*his eyes widen* WHAT?! *he then takes out a PDA and opens a window in it. On it is a list of his fines totaled. He scrolls down to the total. The number appears and Ashcroft's eyes widen* WHAT THE HELL?! *his eyes roll back and he faints from the number.*

Nonali: *she swings the hammer, shattering the icicles* Keep on trying, tramp! *she then slams the hammer into the ground, attempting to launch several flaming skulls at Aero.*

Ai: *she runs at Nonali and thrusts her ward-infused hand at Nonali.*

Nonali: *she narrowly dodges, but is forced to stop the spell.* Didn't see that coming...

Ai: *she stands next to Aero* Together, Aero!

Noah: *he launches a fireball at Assassin.*

Assassin: Hmph...*he dashes under the fireball at Noah.* Soru...

Mercer: *he jumps up and summons his bound warhammer* No you don't, Muzzle Tidbit! *he brings the hammer down on Assassin* WARLOCK SEAL, GODSPLITTER!

Assassin: *the hammer hits Assassin square in the back, driving him into the ground. However, Assassin gets back up, glaring at Mercer. The Warlock seal glows on his back then disappears*

Mercer: What the hell?!

Assassin: Rider and I...are a lot more durable than the ones you encountered. This is because Nonali has gotten stronger herself.

Mercer: How did you break my Warlock Seal?!

Assassin: Noble Phantoms are immune to sealing effects. If you want to beat us, it will have to be without sealing us.

Noah: We can do that!

Assassin: Your spirit reminds me of my comrades from when I was alive. Test your mettle, boys. I want you to come at me with everything you have.

Mercer: That was the plan all along, Lambshank!

Noah: We won't lose!

Nike: ....*he then walks forward in front of Noah and Mercer* You two...let me fight him.

Noah: Nike?

Mercer: Why do you want in on this?!

Nike: Your mission is to safeguard the Gourmet. This guy...he could be a threat to that. Best to send someone who can fight him on equal terms.

Assassin: You think you and I are equals?

Nike: No...

Assassin: Then you are going to lose...*he dashes at Nike* Soru....* he front flips and his tail and clawed legs fly forward* JET SNIPER + GAUSS SHOTGUN!

Nike: *he holds one hand out and the attacks collide with his Fel Armor. The attacks then break against it* When I said I didn't think I was equal to you, I didn't mean that I was weak...

Assassin: *he leaps back and lands away*

Nike:....I meant that I'm on a whole different level from you. You face the X-Rank of the Demonic University. I am Nike, the Grand Warlock's God of Victory.

Assassin: I see...*his legs pump* Then...make it quick.

Nike: *he nods and brings his fist to ready*

Assassin: Soru...*he dashes at Nike*

Nike: *he is Fel Armor focuses to his fist.*

Assassin: *he jumps and kicks* GAUSS SHOTGUN!

Nike: *he drives his fist into Assassin's leg, ripping his leg apart and still going up Assassin's body.*

Assassin: *he closes his eyes as Nike destroys the last of his body*

Noah: Wow...

Mercer: He beat that tidbit with a single punch...

Rider: *he glances back as he watches Assassin get destroyed* Fine... *he looks up at the fox Daemon* Go... *his upper and lower body detach. The crystal beast roars and charges at the fox, the two of them leaping at each other and rolling down the cliff face as they bite and claw at each other. Rider's upper body grows legs and he dashes up at Sparkai, Adriee, and Stiletto*

Stiletto: *using her Blood Perception, she looks closely at Rider* His power...BIG SIS! RIDER'S POWER, ITS BEEN CUT IN HALF! HE'S WEAKER WITHOUT HIS MOUNT!

Rider: *he leaps up at Stiletto* Doesn't matter anyway.

Stiletto: *she turns and sees Rider. She falls back as Rider swipes at her. As she tries to crawl away, Rider walks towards her.*

Rider: Killing a small child...Oh how far I have fallen. I'm sorry, little one. I will make it quick and brief. *he brings his claw up to strike*

Stiletto: *she closes her eyes and screams. The blood from the scrapes she got from falling over flies out from her body and turns to inky blackness lined with red. The tendrils of Blood Shadows fly at Rider and stab him through the arms, legs, and shoulders, pinning him down*

Rider: Blood magic?!

Stiletto: It hurts! It hurts!

Rider: I see...so you're a blood mage, but the path of Bloody Shadows causes the user pain...that is why you only use normal shadow magic. But...your instinct to save yourself....I'm amazed.

Stiletto: Big sis! Big sis! MAKE IT STOP! *she starts crying from the pain*

Kunai: Merging Physical Blood Magic with Elemental?! I thought only the Path of Bloody Water could do that!

Shuriken: You thought wrong...*he charges forward, cutting through Kunai's wind* Blood Flame Magic....*he slices his arms in and X formation across Kunai's chest. He lands behind her and a giant blood flame X bursts from Kunai's chest* CRIMSON CROSSFIRE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/1/2012, 11:11 am

Adriee: *she slides over to Stiletto, gently stroking her head* Shhhh.... Just calm down... Big Sis is here, and she won't let anything happen to you. *She quietly sings a lullaby:
Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
Cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm

Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Aero: Right! *she begins to charge thunder*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2012, 2:35 pm

Stiletto: *her crying begins to subside and the tendrils of blood shadows remove themselves from Rider.*

Rider: *he collapses to his knees.* She should have killed me....but, these wounds prevent my movement. Even though I can't feel pain, I can feel every joint in my body. The tendons and ligaments have all been severed. *he looks over at Sparkai and Adriee* Kill me. The Noble Phantoms follow Nonali's commands because she summons us. However, that does not mean we delight in them. Please....one of you....set me free until Nonali summons me again. Give me the chance to rest. End me.

Nonali: *she glances over at Rider and where Assassin got destroyed* Crap...I knew I should have gone with Caster, maybe Lancer...*she looks over at Aero* Oh no...

Ai: Oh yes! Exceed! Acuteness! *she casts both spells on Aero, increasing her haste on the spell and her spell's attack power*

Nonali: CRAP! Kunai! Lets go! Kunai? *she looks over and sees Shuriken standing there, Kunai flying away on a gust of blood wind. She is clutching her chest in pain.* YOU'RE PULLING OUT WITHOUT ME?! YOU BITCH!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/1/2012, 8:09 pm

Adriee: *she stands and faces Rider. You never deserved to be brought back like this... I will gladly grant your request. *she uses Life drain on Rider* Rest in Peace once more, Alex Law...

Aero: *she raises an eyebrow and smirks at Nonali* Tell you what. I'll give you... *she looks at an imaginary watch on her wrist* oh, I'd say about three seconds to get out of here before we mess up that beautiful face of yours~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2012, 8:34 pm

Rider: *as he disintegrates, a single tear rolls down his eye* Thank you...*he turns to ashes*

Nonali: *she glances at the remains of Rider and Assassin* Grrr....you win this round. *she leaps back* But I'll be back! *she then pulls out a scroll and opens a portal. Before jumping through it, she scoffs at Aero once more.*

Noah: She really doesn't know when to give up, does she?

Mercer: At least her Phantoms get stronger. Otherwise, this would get boring.

Ai: We should probably press on to Tara.

Styx: I agree.

Gourmet: THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! AN AMAZING USE OF MAGIC ON ALL FRONTS!

Nike: Your too kind, sir.

Gourmet: The feast I make for you, it shall be the finest I have ever crafted! My art will shame that of all other chefs on Erinn! *he claps his hands above his head and keeps walking* Come now, Mages! Emain Macha awaits!

Stiletto: *she is sound asleep, the wounds on her body healing at a rapid rate*

Styx: *he walks over and picks Stiletto up* Necral Regeneration. To be half Necral and half Celestio-Sapian...such a being would be very hard to kill. She's also got a good older sister looking after her.

Shuriken: *he watches as Kunai fades into the distace. He then turns to Aero* I'm sorry. I just couldn't kill her....she's still my sister, even if she's evil.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/1/2012, 9:16 pm

Adriee: *she smiles down at the sleeping child* She does...
Aero: Don't fret! It's understandable. As for Nonali... Why does she even try? We shall always top!
Adriee: Yeah, yeah... Lets just get to Tara! We really dont need to be late for a coronation!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2012, 9:31 pm

Noah: Lets move, team! *the team exits the pass. Night falls as they arrive to the beautiful city of Emain Macha*

Mercer: We're almost there!

Gourmet: The Coronation isnt for another two days. Lets rest here, replenish our strength, and then press on!

Nike: you'll hear no arguments from me! *the group moves into the Inn*

~A back alley on the west side of Emain Macha~

*standing there is a tall elf. His eyes are glazed over yet blood red. His white hair is messy. He is wearing a white cloak with the sleeves separated from the shoulders. On the sleeves and cloak are red swirl patterns. He is staring at a random beggar that is bending at weird angles as a loud, sloshing sound comes from the beggar's body*

Beggar: AAAAAAGH! PLEASE! STOP!

???: *the Elf's voice is monotone, like he's tired and bored* Why should I? Would it really make a difference if you live or die? *the Beggar twists completely and then is ripped in half. The two halves land on the ground with a sickening "Thud!"* How was that?

*out from the darkness steps the Blood Priest that had used wind to stop Aura Wake from killing Shuriken and his old team back on Iciaura*

Otar: Excellent, Vincent. Your Psychic Blood Magic is impressive! Who would have thought that a being of Erinn could become a Blood Mage?

*a gust of red wind blows into the alley. And on it, is Kunai*

Kunai: Master Otar...I have failed. As did the Necromancer.

Otar: Oh well. The Necromancer was near useless to us to begin with. However...why not let Vincent meet them? Vincent, the time to truely test your abilities has come! In this city will be a group of Mages known as Aura Wake. Kill them.

Vincent: Yes...Master....*he walks off*

Otar: Hehehe....*he creates a large amount of bloody wind* Come, Kunai. Let us return to the Island. *he and Kunai are engulfed in the wind and disappear*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/1/2012, 9:42 pm

Aero: *she stretches her arms, legs, and wings and yawns* No arguments from me either!
Sparkai: Alrighty, then. Rest up!
Adriee: Yes ma'am!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2012, 9:53 pm

Stiletto: *inside Adriee's room, Stiletto is sleeping peacefully in the bed*

Shuriken: *he and Aero are sitting on a couch in the bar area, relaxing.*

Mercer: *he and a Giant mercenary are in a drinking contest*

Ai: *she's sitting there, reading books on magic in the bookshelf*

Noah: *he is sitting by the fire, warming his hands*

Styx: *he is talking to a female human warrior, who was asking about his armor*

Nike: *he is standing near Adriee's room, reading Hamlet* Wow...Claudius really is a good villain....

*the doors to the in open up and Vincent walks in. He sits down at the bar near Shuriken and Aero. He calls the bartender over to him*

Vincent: Strawberry milk....*the bartender nods and prepares the drink*

Shuriken: Hmmm...Aero, you get a weird feeling off that guy?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/1/2012, 10:00 pm

Aero: Yea... just dont make eye contact and we should be fine.

Adriee: *she goes to enter her room, but stops* Hamlet? One of my favorite plays...

Sparkai: *she is out for an evening horse ride*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2012, 10:26 pm

Vincent: *he glances at Shuriken as he sips his milk* .....I smell the blood on you. Master Otar says hi.

Shuriken: *his eyes widen at what Vincent said* W-what?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/1/2012, 11:07 pm

Aero: I think we're in trouble.....

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2012, 11:16 pm

Vincent: *he turns his head and looks at Shuriken* Master Otar...wanted me to give you a present.

Shuriken: *he stands up*

Vincent: *his eyes intensify*

Shuriken: *suddenly, his body straitens up and the sound of the blood in Shuriken's body sloshing can be heard* W-what is this?!

Vincent: *he moves his eyes quickly to the wall*

Shuriken: *he whole body flies at the wall at breakneck speeds. when he crashes, he yells out in pain* AGH! Why did that hurt so much?!

Vincent: I used your blood to intensify your pain receptors...

Shuriken: What?! How are you doing this?!

Vincent: *he then darts his eye over to a window, flinging Shuriken out it and into the streets. He then gets up and walks outside after Shuriken*

Mercer: *he drunkenly looks up* What the hell?! Ai, go warn Nike and Adriee!

Ai: Right!

Noah: *he and Mercer get up and rush out to try and find Shuriken and Vincent.*

Nike: It really is a good read. I especially find the duel to the death between Laertes and Hamlet to be most interesting.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/1/2012, 11:47 pm

Aero: Shuriken! *she runs out to help him*

Adriee: That was a very interesting part. Well written. But all in all, my favorite quote is when Polonius says; "Though it may be madness, but there is method in't"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/2/2012, 12:06 am

Shuriken: *he hits the ground and bounces until he lands in the fountain. He then gets up and opens his Estus Flasks, letting out his Blood Flames* What are you?!

Vincent: *he holds his arms out* I am called Vincent. As for what I am, I'm a Blood Mage. An Erinn Blood Mage.

Noah: *he and Mercer run out and see what is going on* Erinn...Blood Mage?!

Mercer: No way. I thought Erinn was void of Blood Magic!

Ai: *she runs into the hall that Nike and Adriee are in* Guys! Shuriken's in trouble! Some weird elf just flung him out of the inn without lifting a finger! The sound that came from Shuriken...it sounded like this guy was using Blood Magic!

Nike: Blood Magic?! On Erinn?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/6/2012, 6:00 pm

Vincent: *he glances over at Mercer and Noah.* More trouble...

Noah: *suddenly, Noah feels a tightness all throughout his body. It feels as though the blood in his body had stopped moving. He then feels himself rise off the ground. The hold that Vincent had on him was painful. Very painful. Noah let out a loud gasp and then felt himself get thrown into the side of a building. He glanced up at Mercer.*

Mercer: *Mercer was in the same bind. However, he bit back the pain and refused to make a sound other than an audible grunt.* That...all you got....tidbit?!

Vincent: If you insist...*Mercer feels himself get flung into a building, then back into another building, and finally hard into the ground. Then, his arms and back arch back at a painful angle.* Would you still like more, Warlock?...

Shuriken: Let him go!

Vincent: *he lets go of Mercer and turns his attention back to Shuriken* Compassion? Master Otar said that you fell from the good graces of the Master, but I didn't think it was this far...*he then looks over at Aero.* She must have been the one that put these thoughts in your head....*he begins to focus the same attention he had on Noah, Mercer, and Shuriken onto Aero. His mind reached out and took hold of the still-flowing blood in Aero's veins.* I was told you were impetuous and a nuisance...Tell me, does it hurt?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/7/2012, 2:16 am

Aero: *she shuts her eyes tightly and grits her teeth, body trembling violently. Not even she knows how she is holding back her screams*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/10/2012, 8:49 am

Vincent: *he begins walking towards Aero* I can tell from your look...it must hurt. It looks like it must hurt a lot. *suddenly, a sword pokes through Vincent's leg. Behind him, Mercer had stabbed through the back of his leg. However, Vincent didn't scream, didn't tear up, he didn't even look like he felt it. He glanced down at Mercer* Still able to move? How I envy your spirit...You see, my ability came with a price. I no longer feel pain, pleasure, or any type of sense in my body. *he turns his attention to back to Aero* Do me a favor...disappear. *his eyes intensify and Aero is flung at Shuriken, the speed causing a layer of wind to form around her body. She crashes into Shuriken, who managed to catch her at the cost of one of his ribs cracking painfully* Now...on to you, Warlock...*he picks Mercer off the ground, then flings him into a wall. He then flings Mercer into the opposite wall and then hard into the ground. He then holds Mercer in mid air and flings him over the outer wall of Emain Macha*

Noah: MERCER! *he stands up, his Mana and Aura forming around him* ERINN...FIREBALL! *he brings the two flames together and launches his Erinn Fireball spell at Vincent*

Vincent: *his eyes are misty, as if he was very sleepy. The attack hits him, burning him badly. However, he makes no sound. The blood in his body creeps out from the wounds and flows around the burns, healing them*

Noah: W-what?!

Vincent: I'm a Blood Mage from Erinn. I am very different from the Blood Mages you have encountered. I was able to use my magic to stimulate my own white blood cells and platelets to heal my wounds that would normally kill me or leave me hospitalized for years in minutes.

Noah: No way...this guy is on a whole different level from us...

Shuriken: *he opens his eyes painfully and looks at Aero* You....okay?...

Mercer: *he lands close to where Sparkai was riding* GAAAAAH! GODS BE DAMNED!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2012, 10:09 pm

Aero: Ow.... *it was painful to move. Yet she somehow managed to get up* Are... you alright Shuriken? *she slowly turns to him and kneels, putting a hand on his shoulder.* Any... Idea on how... to beat this guy?

Sparkai: *she almost runs Mercer over with her horse* MERCER?! What are you doing out here? I almost ran you down!!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/15/2012, 9:41 am

Shuriken: Nothing...I got nothing...this guy is on a whole different level from us...

Styx: Midas....ION SHOT! * a blast of Ion energy collides with Vincent, flinging him into a street lamp and causing his back to bend at a very painful looking angle. Standing there is Styx, cracking his knuckles* To use such a horrible form of Blood Magic, especially on my comrades....*he walks towards Vincent, his eyes under his helm glowing blue yet having a deep anger behind them* Even if all the gods of all the pantheons forgive your brutality, Blood Mage, I promise you I never will!

Noah: Styx!

Vincent: *he drops off the lamp and stands, his back arched backwards at a perfect 140 degree angle. However, blood flows in his body and straightens him back up.* That could have hurt a lot. If I was able to feel anything, the pain from that could have blacked me out and killed me.

Styx: So, you don't feel pain? Then I will not feel as if I am bringing you suffering. *his aura flares up* Midas....*two white aura wings appear on his back and extend* Holy Guardna, Angel.

Vincent: *his eyes intensify on Styx. However, Styx won't bend* What is this?

Styx: My holy energy blocks non-physical attacks sent at me. You should count your blessings that you don't feel pain. Because, when I'm through with you, your blood mage comrades won't even be able to recognize you.

Vincent: Interesting...

Mercer: Ugh...*he sits up* Master Sparkai! You have to come quickly! Shuriken, Noah, and Aero, they're in danger! Some knife-eared lambshank showed up and it turns out he can manipulate blood while its still in the person's body! He called himself an "Erinn Blood Mage"!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/22/2012, 4:37 pm

Sparkai: *she holds out a hand to help mercer up* Well don't just sit there! Lets get over there so we can help them!

Aero: . . . .There has to be something! Anything!!! *someone in a hidden location rapid fires icebolts at Vincent* What the hell?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/22/2012, 4:58 pm

Vincent: *the icebolts shred through him and tear his cloak appart. However, his blood flows over his wounds and heals him. He then staggers.* I've lost too much blood....

Styx: Then you fight at a disadvantage.

Vincent: Indeed....*he takes out a blood red wax wing* I will be leaving then....

Noah: No you don't!

*it was too late. Blue light flashes and Vincent disappears.*

Noah: *he looks over where the icebolts came from* Who's there?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/22/2012, 5:07 pm

*An Ice dragon roars and lands in front of the group. Pointsettia and the droopy eared elf jump off. The elf still has one icebolt charged.*
Pointsettia: Run into some issues, did we?
Aero: Point? Good to see you! You always know when to drop in!
Point: Of course I do! I need to protect my friends~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content