NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 14 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 3/2/2012, 7:04 am

Ai: *she blushes from nervousness and reaches into her pocket* I-i found this....*she pulls out the picture strip of Shuriken and Aero.* Aero-chan...why are you in this picture with Shuriken the Blood Mage?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2012, 11:36 pm

Aero: Wh-where did you find that....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2012, 7:00 am

Ai: I-i-i-i was worried about you. You've been disappearing. I thought you were in some kind of trouble...so I searched your bag and found this...I'm so sorry, Aero-chan! I just want to know one thing.....How do you feel about him? What is he like?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2012, 10:19 pm

Aero: *She sighs* Ai... Why did you just come and ask me what was up...? i would have told you. I DO trust you most after all. But to answer your questions, I love him. He is no threat to Aura Wake whatsoever... he just has his head underwater thats a bit too deep to get out of at the moment...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2012, 10:23 pm

Ai: *she smiles and hands the photos over to Aero* Then...I won't tell Mercer or Noah. I have a feeling that those two wouldn't be very big on listening to reason once they'd here about it. *she closes her eyes and smiles warmly at Aero* In the communion, we're taught that love is the most powerful thing in the universe. You're sincere in what you say. Therefore, I can't not accept it. When the day comes that you want to pull Shuriken out of the waters, I'll be there to help you. *she opens her arms wide and grins* We're comrades after all, right?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2012, 10:29 pm

Aero: *She hugs Ai* Thank you~ now... Noah seems to be in an oddly strange mood. Lets see whats up with him!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2012, 10:40 pm

Ai: Right!

*the girls re-enter the inn, and find Noah talking to Sparkai, Ashcroft, and Mercer*

Noah:-so that is why I think we should go to see the ruins of the old magic school!

Mercer: I don't see any reason to argue with that. Seems noble enough, morsel.

*suddenly, from behind Ai and Aero as they enter the inn, a familiar voice rings out*

???: Well well well, its been a while since I last saw you, hawk-girl. Then again, I suppose you weren't a hero on Iciaura or a Champion in the Mage's Games when you faced me...

Ai: *she turns around and gasps* It can't be....You're supposed to be locked up.....Nonali!

*standing there is the Necromancer that Aura Wake first faced in the ruins outside Avalon City. Back then, Nonali had used the power of The Book of Charisma to bring forth a monstrous beast known as Breaker. However, Breaker was defeated by Noah, Ai, Aero, and Mercer and Nonali captured by Rex. She was supposed to be rotting in a prison in Avalon City.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2012, 10:50 pm

Aero: NONALI?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2012, 11:23 pm

Nonali: The whole months that I was locked up in Asgard Prison in Avalon City, I spent studying the book which I memorized in my head as well as gathering magic energy from the world around me. Finally, I accomplished what nobody has ever done. I broke out of Asgard Prison using all eight Noble Phantoms. And now, I've come to settle the score with you Aura Wake brats. And I know just the duo to do the deed! I CALL UPON YE FROM THE LAND OF THE DEAD! UNLEASH THY FURY ON THOSE WHO WOULD ATTACK THE WIELDER OF THIS SPELL! COME, HE WHO PROTECTS ALL AROUND HIM AND SHE WHO PIERCES ALL WITH HER ARROW! LET NO FATHERLY PRIDE BE FELT AND NO RAPTUROUS LOVE BE RELEASED! PHOENIX FIRE BURN WHILE MAGMA AND ICE COMMUNE! COME FORTH, ARCHER! COME FORTH, KNIGHT!

*two seals similar to the one Breaker came from appear behind Nonali. Out from the one on the left comes a man in burning armor with a phoenix crest on the helm. In his right hand is a large burning cleaver-like great sword. In his left hand is a large square shield. Out from the one of the right comes slender female hedgefox with burning magma ears in black sleek armor with a large bow. The two of them stop next to Nonali. Both seem to be letting off a lot more energy than Breaker did. Knight looks over at Nonali. His voice is that of a 19 year old that has seen far too much battle and is pained by memory*

Knight: What is thine bidding, master...?

Nonali: Archer, Knight. *she points at Noah, Mercer, Ai and Aero* Those four. Kill them. And in return, you two will be together forever.

Knight: *upon hearing the reward, what looks like a glimmer of small hope twinkles in his red eyes under his helmet. He does not answer, but instead looks to Archer for the answer*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2012, 1:25 am

Archer: *she does not speak, but nods silently.*
Aero: How did you even get here?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2012, 6:17 am

Nonali: A friend of mine happens to be a Mesmer, or Portal Mage. He owed me a favor, so he made a portal to Erinn for me. I originally came here looking to harness the power of the Formor and their Control Scrolls to bolster my own powers, but seeing as I ran into you brats here, this is a stroke of good fortune for me. Looks like the Luck Goddess isn't on your side today! Knight, Archer, you know what to do. *she smile and points at the group again* Kill.

Knight: Murdering mere students....its conduct unbecoming of one such as myself....but for the reward you offered, I would dive into hell and back. *he brings up his shield and prepares to charge* I am sorry, students. But here is where you shall rest your graves. *he charges, his blade burning with phoenix fire.*

Mercer: OH BRING IT ON, YA GOODY-GOODY TIDBIT! *he summons Bound Shield and Bound Longsword and charges at Knight. The two collide with great force, shield to shield.*

Ai: Mercer-kun! *she runs over and begins using support magic on him.* Mage Armor! Acuteness! Exceed! *the red, blue, and yellow aura flows around Mercer as he pushes, gaining more equal ground on Knight who towers above him* I'll help Mercer! Aero, Noah, can you guys handle Archer!?

Noah: Right! *he takes out his staff. Remembering what Pointsettia had told him, he calms his mind and takes a deep breath* I can do this....and now, a little bit of magic. *his staff's tip busts into flames and a fireball begins to form and the flame begins to shift color. Now, floating above Noah's staff, is a dark blue flame letting out intense heat.*......Erinn Fireball.....*he points the staff at Archer and fires the ball of intense blue flames at her*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2012, 7:06 am

Inn Keeper: HEY HEY HEY!!!! IF YOURE GONNAA FIGHT, TAKE IT OUTSIDE!!!!
Sparkai: *she comes down and walks onto the sight of the fight* Ah Geez...
Archer: *She aims one arrow and hits Noah*
Aero: Archery is faster then Magic!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2012, 7:56 am

Noah: Right! Sorry! *he jumps out an open window* ~I have to find a way to get Archer when her guard is down...~ *he clutches his arm where the arrow had pierced him. The shaft is sticking out.* ~Dammit! Looks like I have to keep to instant cast spells....~ *he stands up and points his staff at Archer* Firebolt! *he lets loose a few small fireballs at Archer.*

Ashcroft: *he was watching the whole thing* That last move Noah used, that Erinn Fireball....That was Mana and Aura mixed. Was he actually able to use that staff to tap into the Eucca stream? Then that staff must have belonged to one of the Magi that came here with the Arch-Mage years ago when they came here before the bans on Magic began. *he takes a good look at the staff* Yes...That staff belonged to The Flame of Aganon, Marcus Wolfenritter. That's who Noah reminded me of.....Noah Marcusson. You're just like your father.

Knight: *he shoves Mercer back and cleaves down to try and slice Mercer.*

Mercer: *he rolls to the right towards Knight's shield side. He then digs his feet into the ground and leaps overhead. He charges two purple streams of energy. After charging, he lets out a stream of what looks like souls at Knight.* Soul Drain! *the energy begins to siphon Knight's strength.*

Knight: Agh.....You're good. Really good. *he drops to one knee but then slowly rises back up* But not good enough. *Phoenix fire licks out of the spacings in his armor and he turns into a burning comet, flying right at Mercer and flinging Mercer backwards.*

Mercer: Gah! *he hits the ground about 20 feet away* Pretty good yourself. I swear by the name Law, I'll beat you, morsel!

Knight: Law? *a pounding echoes out from Knight's head* AAARRRGH! S.....se.....sensei.....A-A....Alex....Sensei.....

Mercer: Alex? How do you know one of the three Law Ancestors?!

Knight: You're decended from Alex Sensei?....Then I take even more displeasure in this fight.

Mercer: Sensei? Alex only ever had two students....Wait....Phoenix Fire....a Cleaver blade.....You're Raem Hadesson!

Knight:.....That name.....I went by that name once. But then I died. Now I am Knight. And I only exist to serve my master and redeem myself in the eyes of the only one who counts to me...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2012, 5:27 pm

Aero: *she detatches her dagger and flies at Archer*
Archer: *she only sighs and selds an arrow through Aero's wing*
Sparkai: Its a good thing we're in Bangor...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2012, 5:38 pm

Noah: *a flame wall appears out from his staff and he points it at Archer* FLAME WALL! *he fires the wall right at Archer*

Mercer: *he charges forward and keeps slicing at Knight. Finally, he knicks Knights armor a little bit, throwing him off balance. Mercer lands a solid front kick to Knight's chest and readies his sword for the last plunge* Say goodbye, tidbit!

Knight: *he looks over to Archer and holds his hand out, almost as if he's pleading to her.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2012, 5:46 pm

Archer: *she reaches out and grabs hold of Knight's hand as they are destroyed*
Sparkai: You guys alright?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2012, 6:07 pm

Mercer: I'm fine.

Noah: I used to be a mage like Mercer, then I took an arrow in the arm.

Ashcroft: *he whacks Noah upside the head* Wounded or not, that was not funny.

Ai: *she runs over to Noah and Aero and begins casting healing spells. Slowly, the arrow wounds close up and the arrows drop to the ground, a little bloody.*

Noah: I have an idea, lets never do that again!

Mercer: Wait...where did Nonali go?!

*the group looks around, but Nonali is gone. As if she completely disappeared*

Ashcroft: She must have slipped away while you kids were fighting Knight and Archer.

Noah: Just who were they, anyway?

Mercer: We found out that Knight is Raem Hadesson from Geneforce X, like Saber is Breaker. As for Archer, I have no clue.

Ai: I have a good idea who it is...She looks almost exactly like Queen Luna's late daughter. I think Archer was Mystessia.

Noah: That would explain them reaching for each other when they were destroyed.

Mercer: Ha! Love. Who needs it, eh Aero?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2012, 11:10 pm

Aero: *she chokes a bit and her face turns red.*
Sparkai: YOU KIDS ARE SO RECKLESS! USING YOU-KNOW-WHAT IN PUBLIC! I OUGHTA SUMMON A GOLEM TO TAKE OF YOU!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2012, 6:49 am

Noah and Ai: ;_; WE'RE SORRY, SPARKAI-SENSEI!

Mercer: I'm not.

Ashcroft: That was blunt....

Noah: But yeah, before we were interrupted by Nonali, I think we should go to the ruins of the School of Magic in Dunbarton. We can look through the ruins to see if any more magic books survived. If we had books on Erinn magic, then your class would benefit greatly, Sparkai-sensei.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2012, 7:00 am

Sparkai: Hmmm.... I like that idea. We leave as soon as possible?
Aero: Good idea!
Sparkai: Then its settled! We head back to Dunbarton at noon~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2012, 8:05 am

Noah: Great! ~Now I can definitely help Pointsettia.~

Mercer: Well, I'm hungry after that fight, so I'm going to the kitchen. *he walks into the inn. Out from the inn, voices cry out* HEY COOKS! I'M HUNGRY!

Cooks: NOT AGAIN!

Noah: ^_^; ummm.....alright then....I'll be in my room. *he goes into the inn and heads straight to bed.*

Ai: I'll be in my room as well...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2012, 1:19 pm

Sparkai: Well then Everyone get ready! When Mercer is done stuffing his face, we're leaving! *She goes up to her room*
Aero: Books about magic...? Maybe there are books on Her...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2012, 1:48 pm

*About 4 hours pass. Finally, after the entire kitchen had been cleaned out, Mercer was done eating. Noah, Ai, and Mercer now stand ready to leave. in Aero's room, Aero and Shuriken speak via transponder crystals that Arch Mage Savanos had given Aero.*

Shuriken: I'm going to be leaving on a mission. Apparently, its so important that the Blood Priests want all Squires on it. I'm worried, Aero. I would die a million times, but I would only be in hell if I was parted from you...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2012, 3:44 pm

Aero: Don't worry... Keep me with you and you'll be fine~
Sparkai: Where's Aero?! *She runs up to Aero's room and pounds on the door* LET'S GO!!!!

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2012, 3:55 pm

Shuriken: Sounds like you're needed. I'll talk to you when you return from Erinn. *he looks back, as if checking so that nobody was around*....I love you. *the crystal deactivates and goes dark as the connection is severed.

Noah: C'mon, Aero!

Ai: Aero-chan! We're ready to leave!

Mercer: MOVE IT, TIDBIT! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!

Ashcroft: Mercer....you're annoying me.

*the door to the inn opens. In steps a Giant with spiky dark-blue hair. His cloak is a black bearskin cloak and he has a large scimitar-style great sword with a blue blade on his back. His eyes are full of battle experience and his muscles vast. He glances around and finally sees Sparkai*

Tangkath: Ah, Sparkai. There you are.

Ashcroft: *he looks over at the giant* Tangkath?! Is that you?! *he clenches his fists* You giant bastard....

Tangkath: Ashcroft! *he puts his hand on his hilt* You pointy-eared son of a bitch...

Noah: Um....Sparkai-sensei? There seems to be a very big person picking a fight with Ashcroft...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next