NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 8 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 2/12/2012, 10:53 am

Alisona: *she cannot react in time to stop the spear. It pierces right through her shoulder and flings her back. She its the ground, clutching her shoulder* AGH! *She shivers from the pain and tries to get up* We....can't loose....here......*suddenly, a red wind blows in and standing in front of her is a man is red robes similar to Volsung's. His mask is a yellow version of Volsung's and the wind around him seems to bend to his very will as red mist radiates off him*

???: You seem to be having some trouble, Alisona...

Alisona: Master Otar!

Otar: *he looks right at Ai and Aero, his gaze full of contempt.* I heard that our reinforcements we sent here were wiped out, so I came myself to investigate. Seems that they didn't even arrive here. And on top of that, *he glances at Shuriken* One of the Six Squires has been defeated. You all must have underestimated this College scum.

Ai: W-who are you?

Otar: Oh look, one of you kids finally speaks. I am Otar of the Bloody Wind. I have come to clean up what these children could not.

*the doors to the warehouse burst open and standing there is Morpheus*

Mercer: Morpheus!

Noah: One of the S-Ranks....Morpheus Hellheim.

Otar: Hellheim-dono....Its good to see you again.

Morpheus: Get away from my fellow students, Blood Priest.

Otar: Since a fight with you would most likely drag out too long and reveal our location, I shall honor your request. However, just know that we shall not take this offense for long....We will be back. And we will make the College pay.

Morpheus: *he staffs glow and he keeps his eyes locked on Otar*

Otar: Not much for words, eh? Very well. *he walks over and nudges Shuriken and Seth* You two. Wake up.

Shuriken: *he wakes up and rises* Master Otar....

Seth: *he snaps straight up and stands at attention* Master Otar!

Otar: We're leaving. *a bloody red wind engulfs Otar, Shuriken, Alisona, and Seth*

Shuriken: We'll meet again, Marcusson. And when we do, I will defeat you!

Noah: I'll be waiting, Shuriken!

Shuriken: *he takes one last look at Aero. He clenches his fists and looks away, though his eyes give away the fact that he was blushing. With that, the Blood Mages disappear.*

Noah: *he runs over to Aero and Ai* You girls alright?

Mercer: *he walks over to a crate and cracks the front open. The people that were kidnapped are all in the crates* Hey! I found the people!

Morpheus: *he turns and leaves.* My work here is done. I sent word to the palace already. Luna and the Military should be here soon to collect the people and assess the damage.

Noah: Morpheus! Thanks for helping us!

Morpheus: *as he turns away, he smirks a bit. This was the first time anyone other than the Arch Mage ever thanked him.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/12/2012, 11:56 am

Aero: *she notices Shuriken's blush before he disappeared, and giggles slightly. When she sees everyone looking at her weird, she repiles cooly* What? They said they'll make us pay. I found that funny...

*there is a large flurry of snow that leaves the windows frosted over, and there stands Luna.*

Luna: Excellent work, Aura Wake. You've done well. But do not worry about them getting away. If they said they'll be back, we all will be ready for them.
Aero: Right....
Luna: *she raises an eyebrow at Aero, then opens a portal back to the castle. * Come now. You look like you all could use a good rest and a bit of food.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/12/2012, 12:22 pm

Mercer: FOOD! YES! *he dives through the portal*

Noah: Oh no....Ai, we better stop him or there won't be enough food for the rest of us! *he jumps through*

Ai: Right! *she also jumps through*

Achilles: *he turns to Luna* My Queen, it would appear that Justice has left the planet. Also, Duke Tarren has resigned from his post out of shame in this circumstance.

~Unknown Ruins~

Shuriken: *he and the other Blood Mages appear in a large, torch-lit chamber with Celestio-Sapian hieroglyphs and runes on the walls. Shuriken punches a wall in anger* I lost! To some new mage! *he then remembers Aero* And her....how in the hell did she affect me like that?!

Seth: Dude, its called you thought she was cute. Deal with it.

Alisona: *she uses her blood to seal the hole in her shoulder* WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM, THEY'LL REGRET THE DAY THEY WERE EVEN BORN!

Otar: You three underestimated them. But at least we got a few citizens as Thralls. Now, the others that could come are here. *he points over to the steps that lead to a sealed room. On the steps are Volsung, another priest with a green mask, one with a white mask, one with an orange mask, and one with a pitch black mask. Otar names them in order.* Volsung of the Bloody Frost....*green* Vokun of the Bloody Blaze......*white* Rahgot of the Bloody Flash.....*orange* Krosis of the Bloody Mountain.....*black* And Nahkriin of the Bloody Scourge. Welcome, brothers.

Nahkriin: Shuriken, you will meet with the other Squires in the next chamber. Seth and Alisona, you will wait for further orders in the atrium. Go.

Alisona: Yes, Master Nahkriin.

Seth: Right... *the two exit and Shuriken walks into another chamber. There are 5 shadows in there. One of them, a blue Celestio-Sapian/fish crossbreed, walks out*

???: HEY THERE, SHURIKEN!

Shuriken: Katana, Squire of the Bloody Torrent....*next comes a large Rhino/Celestio-Sapian crossbreed with a yellowish tint to his skin*.....Mace, Squire of the Bloody Quake.

Mace: I hear you got your ass handed to you, DESU-NAY!

*out comes a purple Celestio-sapian/wolf crossbreed*

???: Now now, leave the poor man alone.

Shuriken: Bon Rai, Squire of the Bloody Storm...

Bon Rai: Yep! And my sister as well! *out walks a small black Celestio-Sapian/Necral crossbreed* Stiletto, Squire of the Bloody Shadow.

???: And don't forget me, Shuriken...or have you forgotten your own sister....*the final shadow is a green Celestio-sapian/hawk crossbreed.*

Shuriken: *he glares a bit at the girl*.....grrr.....Kunai....Squire of the Bloody Tempest.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/12/2012, 10:10 pm

*Everyone is in the dining room eating*

Wrave: So. What did everyone do today?
Khyber: Since when do you care?
Blastion: Guys....
Wrave: Since dinner got boring!
Khyber: YOU THINK DINNER IS BORING?!
Blastion: GUYS.....
Wrave: BECAUSE YOU COOKED IT!
Khyber: YOU WANNA GO KNAVE?!
Blastion: SHUT THE F*CK UP!
*they dont hear him*
Wrave: you aren't worth the time..... Serf.

*the entire room goes completely silent, including Khyber*

Khyber: . . . Courtyard. 10min. *he gets up trembling violently, and walks out of the dining room. 9.2 seconds later, a large blast of electrical energy is felt through all of the castle.*
Luna: ._. oh dear...
Aero: *she stares into her glass of water, briefly seeing Shuriken's reflection. She pokes the water, and it returns to her own.* . . . .
Luna: Aero, you alright?
Aero: huh? y-yeah...
Luna: *she raises an eyebrow and smirks behind her glass as she drinks*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/13/2012, 6:38 am

Mercer: *he's eating loudly*

Noah: Well, Mercer seems to enjoy Khyber's food. And I think its really good too.

Mercer: *he glances over at Luna, gives her a thumbs up and nods, then goes back to engorging himself*

Ai: *she glances over at Aero* ~She seems really lost in thought.....Maybe it has something to do with the mission?~

~Blood Mage Ruins~

Shuriken: *he is sitting with the other Blood Mage Squires at a large feast. All of them are eating except him. He is just staring aimlessly into his glass of wine and, for a few moments, he sees Aero. Upon seeing this, he rises* Excuse me, friends. Please, continue enjoying your meal.

Mace: But you haven't even touched your food, DESU-NAY!

Shuriken: I'm....not feeling very hungry. *he turns and leaves*

Bon Rai: Let me go talk to him. *he stands up and walks after Shuriken*

Shuriken: *he is sitting alone in a large chamber. There is an old fountain still filled with stagnant water in the center with a large crystal on the ceiling above it. Shuriken is sitting at the fountain, looking at the water*....Aero.....*his mind flashes back to when they locked eyes as he was leaving* What am I doing? She's the enemy....I can't think of her like this!

Bon Rai: How do you think about her, Ken?

Shuriken: *he looks over and sees Bon Rai. He immediately rises to his feet and pulls out a flask of blood, making a Bloody Flame ring on his hand* How much did you hear?!

Bon Rai: Easy, Shuriken. I'm not going to tell anyone. I've always been your friend. I won't go selling you out.

Shuriken: *the flames disappear and he sits back down* I don't know what to do, Bon Rai. There's this girl....she's a member of the College team that beat us. I can't stop thinking about her. No matter what I do, whenever I think of her it feels like my heart is being wrenched from its place. What is this feeling, Bon Rai?

Bon Rai: Its called you have a huge crush on the enemy there, pal. Those are some mighty dangerous feelings. If Master Volsung or even Master Vokun found out, they'd have you killed on the spot.

Shuriken: So then what should I do?

Bon Rai: This reminds me of a book I read once. "Romeo and Juliet", I believe it was called. Two star-crossed lovers of different households falling in love even though it is forbidden. If I had to guess, I'd say you'd be Romeo.

Shuriken: And how will I proceed, then?

Bon Rai: If you want my opinion as a Squire, forget her and concentrate on our mission. If you want my opinion as your friend, go to her. Tell her how you feel in the dead of night when all are asleep! *he stands up on the fountain in a Shakespearean pose* PROCLAIM THINE LOVE FOR HER THAT THE HEAVENS WOULD KNOW YOUR ACHING HEART! *he then sits down, chuckling a bit*

Shuriken: *he thinks for a minute on what to do. Finally, he turns to Bon Rai* Would you be able to cover for me while I'm gone?

Bon Rai: *he smiles and nods* So, you're really going to see her?

Shuriken: *he nods* And if I die, then I die.

Bon Rai: Good luck, Ken.

Shuriken: Thanks, Rai. *he uses another flask of blood and blood-warps to Iciaura. He is now standing on a rooftop near the Palace* She's probably in there....I'll have to wait until the dead of night to even get anywhere near the walls.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/13/2012, 1:25 pm

Aero: *she pushes her plate away and stand up, walking out into the main entrance where a multi-colored crystal fountain where clear water poured down, gently hitting the crystal with a sound much like a bell. Aero sits down on the edge and stares into the water.* Why... Why the enemy...? *she buries her face in her hands as her face turns a deep crimson. Taking a deep breath, she removes her hands and looks into the water again, seeing the tiny fish swimming in pairs. She sighs and pokes the surface, watching the ripples and the fish scatter.* I can't stop... thinking.... *she pulls her hair out of the ponytail it was in and lets it fall to the middle of her back.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/13/2012, 3:28 pm

Shuriken: *he uses blood to boost his agility and leaps over the walls. He lands and sneaks about, dodging guards and wolves alike before they could detect him. Finally, he leaps up and lands on the ceiling of the main palace entrance. He looks down and sees Aero at the pond. Suddenly, his heart skips a beat* Its her...*he reaches out, almost like he wanted to touch her but then feels weightless. He looks and sees he lost his grip on the ceiling he goes falling right into the fountain* oh shi-*splash*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/13/2012, 3:35 pm

Aero: *she jumps up startled, and stares at the fountain, wand at the ready. Her eyes widen and her arm drops as she sees Shuriken climbing out of the fountain* O-oh! Are you alright?? *she helps him out of the fountain, locking eyes with him*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/13/2012, 3:38 pm

Shuriken: Bishonamoten be da-*he finally realizes Aero is the one helping him up. His eyes widen and he blushes wildly.* I-i-i-i....yes, I was just....um....taking a walk?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/13/2012, 3:46 pm

Aero: On the roof. Over a conviently placed fountain? *she laughs and smiles warmly* Tell me, what are you really doing here? *she narrows her eyes playfully*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/13/2012, 3:59 pm

Shuriken: Well...I-*before he can finish, there is a noise coming from outside. Guards and Wolves heard Shuriken's crash*

Guard: OVER THERE! CHECK THAT CRASH OUT!

Shuriken: Crap! If they spot me, I'm dead...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/13/2012, 4:01 pm

Aero: *she grabs Shuriken by the hand and starts to run* Come on!!!

Luna: *Her ears twitch as she hears the crash* Excuse me... *she walks out into the main entrance, just missing Shuriken and Aero. But she does see the trail of water Shuriken left behind him*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/13/2012, 9:21 pm

Shuriken: *he allows himself to be guided out by Aero. As they run, he blushes and smiles at Aero. Being in contact with her made him feel right.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/13/2012, 9:32 pm

Aero: *she leads him through the halls, listening to the snapping and growls of the search wolves* Crap... They have your scent!

Guard: They must be close!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/14/2012, 6:21 am

Shuriken: Not for long.... *he pulls Aero in close and hugs her. Suddenly, blood flies out from a flask in his hand and the two of them are teleported to Aero's room on Iciaura. Shuriken opens his eyes and realizes he's holding her. He lets go, blushing wildly* S-sorry! Anyway, the teleportation should have eliminated my scent.....so we should be safe....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/14/2012, 2:54 pm

Aero: *she goes over to the closet and pulls out a towel, tossing it to him* Here. You're soaking wet! If we woulda kept running, they would have just followed the water trail. Anyway, care to tell me why you're here in the castle? *she sits down on the bed where the Garm Baby was sleeping. She pets it and looks up at Shuriken*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/14/2012, 10:45 pm

Shuriken: *he takes the towel and removes the mask from his face. Unlike pure blood Celestio-Sapians, Shuriken was a half-breed and therefore had a nose. His hair, though upon a closer look, was not hair at all, but feathers. On the outside of his face were feathers as well, dark red plumage so tiny that they looked like hair. His face, however, is human-like and handsome. He dries off his face* Sorry for getting you wet. Anyway, the reason I am here is simple. *he blushes and looks down as he says this* I wanted to see you, Aero....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/14/2012, 11:27 pm

Aero: You're risking your life to see me? * she sighs and smiles gently* Your too sweet! *she walks over to her desk and begins to shift through the mess on top of it. A couple handmade wands, research papers, written battle strategies, and several poetry and play books start floating around the room. A copy of Romeo & Juliet floats past Shuriken's face* Where did I put that damn blade sharpener... Gambit, have you seen it? *she looks at the garm baby out of the corner of her eye*
Gambit: *he barks and shakes his head, crawling over to Shuriken and licking his hand*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/15/2012, 6:19 am

Shuriken: *he looks down at the Gambit and smiles. He pets the Garm baby gently and then looks up at Aero.* I'm not very good at expressing feelings like this...but I wanted you to know how I feel. *he takes a deep breath, calming his nerves.* When we first met at the warehouse, and I saw you on top of the crates, I thought I was looking at an angel. And then, as I was leaving and our eyes locked, my heart wouldn't stop pounding. I've never felt like this about anyone before, and these feelings are dangerous because we are technically enemies. Aero, I want to be able to see you. However, with you being in the College, I won't be able to go anywhere near you. But, if you would deny the College then I would whole-heartily deny the Blood Mages. But, I won't ask you to give up your educational future for a man you just met, and met on the battlefield as an enemy no less. Still, Aero, I don't know why but I want to be closer to you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/15/2012, 7:06 am

Aero: Maybe there is a way to see each other in secret? I mean the school sits just outside a town, we could meet up on our freetime. *she finds the blade sharpener and sits down again, pulling out her bladed wand* And we arent scheduled to depart back to the College for one more day, so...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/15/2012, 7:37 am

Shuriken: How about dinner then? My treat. *he offers his hand to Aero*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/15/2012, 1:25 pm

Aero: *she grins and takes his hand* I'd be delighted. Where to Mr. My treat?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/15/2012, 4:16 pm

Shuriken: *he pulls her in close and blood flows around them* I know a little place. *they are warped to a seaside cliff with a table, freshly cooked food, and drinks ready* I kinda set it up before I came over...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2012, 1:52 am

Aero: Wow! The view is Incredible... *she sits down at the table and smiles* Everything smells delicious!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/16/2012, 6:38 am

Shuriken; *he smiles and blushes, rubbing the back of his head shyly* Well, I do cook a bit....*he sits down and joins Aero.* I wonder what the others would think if they could see me now....

~Blood Mage Ruins, outside the large doors in the antechamber~

*Nahkriin and the Squires are all standing outside the doors with the thralls they collected that Aura Wake didn't find*

Nahkriin: Today is a glorious day for our cause....soon the beast behind these doors shall be appeased and we will be one step closer to freeing our all-mighty master. Mace, open the doors.

Mace: Yes Master, DESU-NAY! *he walks over to the doors and heaves them open with his strength. the doors slide open and inside is only inky blackness. however, a soft hissing sound is heard coming out.*

Nahkriin: Kunai, send the Thralls in.

Kunai: Yes Master. *she turns to the thralls and then points at the doorway. The thralls immediately run into the inky blackness. Out from the darkness, a large hissing and then the sounds of bones breaking and blood being spilt echoes out. Finally, a large gulp is heard, like the thing in the blackness had just eaten the Thralls.*

Nahkriin: Now, I shall see how it worked....*he walks into the blackness. Suddenly, the hissing becomes louder and a dark, ancient, raspy voice comes out from the darkness*

???: KAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! TAINTED! *Nahkriin is sent flying out of the blackness and lands on the ground outside with a sickening thud. He staggers to his feet, large burn marks as if he had been blasted by raw energy cover his cloak.*

Nahkriin: NO! *he punches a column* The Beast did not accept the Thralls as an offering! It said our Thrall Control magic had tainted them!

Kunai: You mean all those Thralls were just wasted?!

Nahkriin: Yes....the beast wants fresh kill, that knows it is going to die and would struggle. It wants a pure, uncontrolled soul...But, if we give the beast a soul, it will be one worth eating! Kunai, assemble the rest of the Squires. You have a mission....

Kunai: What kind of mission, Master Nahkriin?

Nahkriin: *he clenches his fist near his face* Search and Capture. I want your target back here, alive and unthralled. *he looks back up at the blackness as the doors slide close* Soon...soon, Primordial Serpent, your hunger will be quenched...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next