NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Star Phoenix 2/2/2012, 7:24 pm

Kyra: Oh... *She begins to look away, but then whips around furiously.* HE'S NOT MY LOVER!!!! *Flames literally shoot from her eyes in rage as she towers over Crook dramatically.*

Kulen: Sadly, you shall never get the chance... *He whips around the corner, his wings outstretched as he faced Steam and Saber. Yua grins as she also reveals herself.* Prepare yourselves!! *He breathes out a blast of pure Fear in the shape of a large onyx skull. Steam quickly ran in front of Saber, adapting his defense into a force field that projected Courage, the direct opposite of fear itself. However, it was evident that Steam could not hold it up for more than a few seconds before being crushed alive...*

Iodes: ...*She is silent, mentally reviewing the events that had transpired over the last few hours. With a sigh, she clenches her hand before rolling onto her back.* ~This is just the kind of stuff I wanted to avoid...~ *She lifts up a hand in front of her face as she looks upward. What should she do now?*

Pennatus: *She slowly stands up, dusting off her clothes as she chuckles.* I'm afraid you underestimate us. We'll crush you, because... *Her mind flashes back to the glory the universe had been at one point. The happiness, the joy. But now...?* ...Because we have too much at stake, as well!! *Skeletal armor explodes to life across her body as she defiantly walks towards Bonesaw.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 14 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Maxwell 2/2/2012, 7:45 pm

Beowulf: what has this world come to... Wasn't this universe peaceful at one point?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/2/2012, 7:49 pm

Crook: *he shrinks back* Tell that to Bonehead....He's the one who's gone off fightin' for ya!

Raem: *he sees Beowolf's condition and sighs.* You must be hungry...*he takes out a backpack that was hidden with Phoenix fire and pulls a sandwich out from it* Here, take it. *he opens the wrappings and hands it out to Beowolf* You gotta keep up your strength, little guy. As for the figure, that's what I want to find out. If its her, or Berserker tricking me. Beowolf, if you can help me find out the secret behind the figure and stop Mataer, my evil half, I would greatly appreciate it. Hell, help me out and I might just give you a home wherever I settle down. *he looks over at Iodes* Iodes, you okay? Listen....about what I said in the palace....about me calling you weak....I never meant it. That was Mataer, my evil side, talking. He's been influencing me through all this....he even got me to kill my own uncles.....*he clenches his fist and pounds the ground* That bastard even used me to get your brother on his side! Iodes, you and me have to get Ouranos away from Mataer. Its the only way to save him.

Bonesaw: *he cracks his neck and begins walking defiantly towards Pennatus. The adamantium spikes in his shoulders and bones creak as he moves his joints to warm up* I'm gonna chew you up and spit you out, girl....I'd break both heaven and earth in two if it meant having a chance to be with her....
Neir: *he grabs Ripper by the neck and punches him clear in the face. Ripper's face is blown apart, but then white noise forms on his head and reforms it* What the hell?!
Ripper: *he grabs Neir by the throat with his beast head and begins trying to crush the life out of Neir's neck.*
Gashka: Get your paws off him, ya dirty droid! *he runs over and kicks Ripper in the stomach*
Ripper: *he lets go of Neir and rolls onto his back.* GAH!
Gashka: *he brings up his naginata and tries to stab Ripper with it*
Ripper:*just as Gashka makes for the stab, Ripper lets loose a blast of energy that flings Gashka back*

Saber: *he draws Chillrend and slices, the slice boomeranging past Steam, going around, and flying at Yua and Kulen* That's it, Steam! you block, I'll attack! *he then punches the ground and souls fly up and fly past Steam at Kulen and Yua*

Chimera: *he saunters around Alethia, studying her* You are a curious one at that....But, then again, most average organics with the ability to use powers are rather curious. Tell me, why do you fight me?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/2/2012, 8:04 pm

Beowulf: *he hungrily tears apart the sandwich* Thank you! As for helping you, Sure. those who help me always get help in return!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/3/2012, 7:04 am

Raem: *he smiles and pets Beowolf's head* Thanks, little buddy. I think I'm gonna be okay now. I'll try to find the figure. Who knows, if I meditate, I might be able to hone in on her or something. *he sits cross-legged on the ground and begins to use the meditation techniques that Deshdae taught him. Using his energy and mind, he reaches out all around him, attempting to find the energy signature of the figure.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 2/3/2012, 3:23 pm

"So, what are we waiting for?" Beal asked, getting up.

"Good point. I'll prepare transport." the doctor replied, getting up.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/4/2012, 9:56 pm

Ashura: When can we expect to leave?

Iodes: *She stops examining her hand, but her face still lacks emotion. Though it appears she is deep in thought, she speaks aloud.* Just what is peace...?

Pennatus: *Her mind flashes back to Xanthos as she cracks the bones in her hands threateningly.* I've come too far, done to much to fail him. You are just another trial I'll surpass!! *She dashes forward, her speed-steps leaving behind afterimages of her. She swings a mighty fist at Bonesaw, her eyes filled with rage and determination.*

Kulen: It's time... *Yua grins before she glows in glorious light before her form shifts into that of a katana. Kulen swings Yua, barely deflecting the attack in time before grinning.* Yua! Let's show our guests a genuine meister and weapon soul resonance!! *As he speaks, the air becomes heavy and more pressurized as Kulen stares down Steam and Saber.* Brace yourselves!! SOUL RESONANCE!!!!

Alethia: I fight for me, nobody else. *She crouches ever so slightly.* I've made may mistakes with my life... and now I must atone for them.
Divine: *Observing from a distance, she hears footsteps behind her and sees Xenon and Emra.*
Emra: Ruari has just contacted Xenon and needs our help. He and Zacharias are in a tough spot...
Divine: *Her voice is soft, like bells in the wind.* I understand...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/4/2012, 10:15 pm

Raem: *his meditation is broken by Iodes* Peace.....I'm not sure what it is to be honest. Since we became Geneforce X, we have never really known peace....

Mora: *he looks around at the Morian Corpulses* Well?! Who volunteers to hunt down Raem?!

Saber: Weapon and Meister? Soul Resonance? Why do I have a bad feeling about this, Steam?

Bonesaw: *The punch takes the top of Bonesaw's skull clean off. He staggers back. Suddenly, green tentacle-like appendages fly out from his head and repair his skull, brain and all. He growls angrily* Why won't you just go down?! *he opens his mouth and aims the eye on his tongue at Pennatus* CORONER'S SHOCK! *he fires a large skull-shaped blast of force at Pennatus*

Helios: I'm going with you guys.

Chimera: Interesting. Atonement....it is a foolish concept in my opinion. Is there really any way to make up for lives taken? I think not. But, you thoughts, no matter how idiotic, are your own. *he turns to Xenon* Judging by the energy coming off of you, you are in charge, correct? Please, allow me to introduce myself. Combine Chimera, at your humble service. I owe you a debt, since it was your minion who allowed me to overtake my guard and gain a new body. How may I be of service?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/5/2012, 1:01 am

Garm: *he goes to a window and ties the letter to a messenger hawk's leg.* Find Her. * The hawk soundlessly flies off, disappearing through a letter portal*

Beowulf: Peace... Its along the line of no fighting, everyone lives together happliy; no problems.
*There is a screech and a hawk lands on Iodes's outstretched hand, sticking it's letter tied leg out*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 2/5/2012, 11:55 am

"Pretty soon." the doctor admitted. "You may want to prepare."

With that, Beal chugged down his coffee in one gulp, earning an odd look from Lucy.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/7/2012, 9:16 pm

Iodes: Even before us, Raem. Before the Geneforce X ever formed... Our parents fought for their very lives every day. They always thought they fought for the greater good... But haven't they disrupted peace? Like when they were after the Kronos Stone. Remember how much the Celestio-sapiens suffered trying to rebuild after that? Even today, there's no such thing as peace. The Keshin still suffer from discrimination. The Mobians are almost all dead thanks to the battle between the gods and the daedra. The Iciaurians can never seem to be left alone for more than a day before something happens. The Phantasians? They're facing global genocide! *She sits up against the wall, removing the note from the hawk. She strokes its feathers as she turns to Beowulf.* If peace is what you say it to be... I've never known it. I wish it could be different... *She begins to read Garm's messy writing and her face becomes void of emotion. Yes, she was still very ticked at Garm for leaving her without so much as a where he was going, but... She finally lets her tears of happiness roll down her face. But at least she knew he was safe, and that they would cross paths again soon.*

Steam: We're about to find out. *He finally manages to deflect the energy pressing down on his defense, wincing a little as it crunches through the walls.*
Kulen: *His fear energy begins to mold around him into a large sphere. The eastern and western sides both have bat-wings, similar in shape to Kulen's. The vampire bat smirks as Yua's katana form literally hums. The sound waves synchronize with the pulse of Kulen's fear energy. It suddenly doubles in size and becomes more scimitar-like. Yua, now much heavier than before, rested on Kulen's shoulder as the bat wickedly grinned at the duo. Kulen then rushes forward, Yua's blade covered in spirals of wind.*
Steam: *He lobs a lavaball at Kulen, who was obviously aiming for Saber.*
Kulen: *He spins in midair like a drill, dispelling the lava completely as it reached him. Seeing how close he was to Saber, Kulen then landed on the ground and swung Yua upwards with surprising skill and speed. Saber would only have a small window of time to block.*

Pennatus: Osteo's Shield!! *Five spheres of light form a pyramid around Pennatus, effectively blocking the attack but sending her skidding back several feet. Though she had Skelebeest's power, she did not have the ability to utilize it as efficiently as she wanted. Her previous fights had taught her that the hard way.* Not too bad... *She distances herself a bit before addressing her comrades.* How are you holding up against his pet?

Xenon: *She stares at the Chimera quizzically. Divine catches her confusion and quickly steps in.*
Divine: It's just... we thought you'd be... taller.
Emra: More intimidating?
Divine: Fear-invoking?
Emra: Chaos-bringing!
Divine: Power hungry!!
Emra: Unstoppable!!!
Divine: *She is about to continue but Xenon raises an eyebrow at her. Divine shrinks back, embarrassed.*
Alethia: ._."

*The group of Corpusles before Mora are all uneasy. They know how powerful the target is. Even ganging up one him probably would not work, so none were willing. Yet... they knew Mora would also kill them if they refused to go. Ultimately, this choice put them between a rock and a hard place. Finally, a voice spoke up, and the Morian Corpusle see Frote on top of a nearby cliffside. A geyser of stem erupts from the ground as he lands in front of Mora. Though his body remains physically the same, it was obvious that the psuedo-SABER had obtained more SABERs to absorb.*
Frote: What do you need me to do?

Ashura: I'm ready to go... You good, Kiko?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/7/2012, 10:19 pm

Beowulf: To be honest, I've never really known true peace myself... Living with starvation, no home, abusive strangers... Why are you crying...?

Sven: *he slowly sits up, rubbing his temples. This was probably the worst headache he has ever had*

Kiko: All clear, Ashura. Lets do this.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/8/2012, 10:01 pm

Raem: *he looks at Iodes and sighs* Looks like that note had just what you needed to hear....Beowolf, *he stands up* You, me, and Iodes have never known peace. I say we forge our own peace. Yeah, Geneforce X has fallen apart. Yeah, the Daedra are winning the war and the Gods are in danger. But hey, we've always come out on top when things are at their bleakest. Like the Keshin Wars. We took down Abyssion right when he almost won. We can do the same with the Daedra! We can beat them back and restore Mobius! I just know we can. I lost Mystess....I won't loose my friends or my galaxy.

Mataer: Very well....If you refuse to help me, then why not just go back to sniviling in the dirt with Raem? But then, who would avenge your father? Who would take back what is rightfully yours *motions to Vein* Or yours *motions to Daitengu* Or yours? Who would right the wrongs done by the gods? Just me? HA! If you wish to leave the wrongs wrong, then go back and crawl with that wretched boy in the slums. Or, you can come with me and make something better. Get redemption. Get revenge!

Hermaceus Mora: Ah, Frote, my most faithful of servants! Today is a lucky day for you, actually! Raem and Feral have separated! That means Raem is weakened and now is the time to attack him. I'm counting on you, Frote. Do not fail me.

Neir: WE COULD BE BETTER! *Ripper is biting Gashka's leg comically*
Gashka: ;_; *he is flailing his leg comically to try and throw Ripper off* GET IT OFF ME!
Neir: *he grabs Ripper and tries to yank the crazed SABER off Gashka*
Bonesaw: *he cracks his neck and rests on the balls of his heels. he bounces up and down a bit and closes his fists a few times, making his knuckles grind with a metallic sound from his adamantium bones. he smiles wickedly at Pennatus* And here I thought you would be a challenge!
Neir: Penny, do we still have to hide our energy? The Daedra pretty much already know we're here....
Bonesaw: Hide your what?

Chimera: Oh, I'm sorry. Please, allow me to change. *his body suddenly stretches to be about eight and a half feet tall with slender arms, slender legs, and three red eyes that open up on his face in each place that his normal two eyes should be. He cackles with his new form* Is this better?!

Saber: *he raises Chillrend and manages to barely glance the blow off, but he is still cut in the right under arm by the sword and staggers back, clutching his cut arm*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 2/9/2012, 12:41 pm

Putting her coffee down, Lucy got up. She still had her duffel bag, and left the cafeteria. "Where're you going?" Beal asked.

"Getting out of this dress." Lucy replied as she left, rather sternly.

Beal spotted a glint from her bag. "She's getting her brass knuckles on." he noted, a small sweatdrop rolling down his big forehead.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/9/2012, 2:54 pm

Kiko: ._. Th girl uses brass knuckles...? *she closes her eyes and smirks* I like.

Beowulf: our own peace...? How the hell would we do that?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/9/2012, 5:30 pm

Raem: *he smiles at Beowolf* I have no idea whatsoever!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/9/2012, 7:01 pm

Beowulf: *he falls over comically* You've gotta be kidding me....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/9/2012, 7:02 pm

Iodes: *She can't help but laugh at Raem's comment. Wiping away her tears, she slowly stands up. True enough, she no longer had her powers over Madness, and from a quick look at Raem, he had also been severely depowered as well. But without powers... they were far from powerless.* First, we need to ensure the safety of the citizens, get them out of the city. Then, we hunt down these maniacs with the Iciauran Ailuro Clan. We might not be able to beat 'em, but we can at least seal them off somewhere while we call the Army of Three to help.

Ouranos: *Were it to be a mere few days ago, Ouranos would have automatically said no and battled Mataer right there... Buthis time with Raem had corrupted his mind with chaos, and in his now twisted mind, Mataer made perfect sense. Grinning darkly, he pushes back his hood and snorts.* Fine. I'll lend you my strength...
Ruari: *He coughs to get Mataer's attention.* Xenon will be here shortly...

Frote: Never have, never will. However, may I take several other Corpusle with me? As Raem is sure to travel with powerful companions in his weakened state and I'd rather not drag out a battle against them.

Pennatus: Eh, we have a pretty decent scope of their abilities... Why not just go full out, anyway? *The bone armor on her body thickens, and crimson energy flows from her eyes as a horned helmet of bone forms over her head, exposing only her beak and eyes. Bone spikes ripped out from her shoulderpads and lower arms. Her voice becomes deeper and ancient, not unlike Skelebeest's.* IT'S ALWAYS MORE FUN THIS WAY...

Emra & Divine: o3o
Xenon: Enough talk... *Still adorning her Greek-styled armor, she begins to stride towards where Mataer's group and the Thunderdead had gathered.*

Kulen: *He swings Yua, who is then released from his hand and spins around Kulen Matrix-style before multiplying into half a dozen identical blades. Kulen grins as the blades levitate around him for a brief moment.* Spiraling Death!! *The blades launch themselves towards Steam and Saber, spinning in midair like drills. Steam tries to block a blade, but a second strikes him in the side and he crashes into a wall. The Amalgam, though heavily injured, was barely able to hold on thanks to his adaptive defense. But his luck would run out soon battleing Kulen and Yua. They needed to get away from the Hunters quickly... In the direction they had come from, Steam could hear Sven's voice as he awoke. Fighting back curses, e struggles to break himself free from the wall.*

Ashura: *Turning away from Kiko, he faces the doctor.* Then we are both prepared, Mr... Did I get your name?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/9/2012, 7:09 pm

Beowulf: What about all of the thunderdead? they're still roaming the place! You two are weakened, im weak from starvation, but i feel we may possibly put up a fight... *he sits down and looks up at the smoke filled sky* If we succeed... I wanna find Dark... I miss him...... *his ears flatten and he begins to wimper and shake sadly as he remembers his history*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 2/9/2012, 7:59 pm

"Cherubim." the doctor replied, getting up himself. "I'll prepare the portal."

With that he walked away, leaving Beal as the only Phantasian at the table.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/9/2012, 8:03 pm

Raem: We'll do both. These thunderdead are strong, but from what I saw once you knock 'em down, they tend to stay down. We'll rescue the citizens and clear out any thunderdead on the way. Beowolf, if you feel that you can't fight, then I'll protect ya. Iodes, after we get the people out, we'll find the Iciaura Ailuro Clan and meet up with them. Maybe they can help us take down that Necromancer and Mataer. But before we go, you guys should know something....Xenon and her summons are us. Us from another universe. Xenon, from what I see, is a different version of you. Emra, or Checkmate as Xenon called him, is a different version of me. Runari and Divine must be Garm and Mystess. The original members of Geneforce X....and they're after something that our parents put down a long time ago. Now that Chaos and I are separate, I have my powers over memories back. I read Emra and found out that they are after something called Combine Chimera.

Chimera: *he turns back and waves at Alethia* Goodbye, Ailuro-chan. We'll meet again soon. And next time, I'll have my full powers back and will crush you like the worm you are.....*he walks next to Xenon, Divine, and Emra towards Mataer's location*

Mataer: Excellent.....excellent! Soon the gods will fall! *he turns to Xenon* And so the guest of honor arrives...and with more guests as well! Isn't this quite the party?!

Hermaceus Mora: Very well, Frote. Take as many as you deem necessary. All of you will be rewarded for this by myself and Lord Chaos personally.

Bonesaw: *he steps back, surprised* What the hell?!
Neir: *he and Gashka both grin* KRONOS AVATAR!
Gashka: MAGIX MASTER! *both Gashka and Neir transform into their powered-up forms. Neir's skin turns bone white with black ancient tattoos. Green Creation energy swirls around him as his muscles bulge and energy erupts out of him. Gashka's skin takes on a burgundy hue and his orange hair grows long and spiked. Six wings, four angel and two devil, burst out from his shoulder and form around it like a shoulder guard. His Naginata bursts with magic energy. Both Neir and Gashka point at Ripper*
Neir: CREATION'S END! *fires a large green energy blast at Ripper*
Gashka: FORSAKEN NULL! *a large energy explosion rips out from Gashka's hand and blasts at Ripper*
Ripper: OH NO! *his whole body is obliterated in an instant, leaving only his head, which rolls over to Bonesaw's feet*
Bonesaw: Ripper?!
Ripper: Ugh....do I have a splitting headache....Master Bonesaw, its gonna be a while before I can regenerate completely....
Bonesaw: *he looks up at Pennatus, Gashka, and Neir* So...you three broke my favorite toy.......*he closes his fist so hard, his nails dig into his skin and green blood flows out from his palm. However, on his face is the most sadistic, insane grin they had ever seen* AMAZING! I REALLY HAVE MY WORK CUT OUT! YOU THREE ARE GONNA GIVE ME THE FIGHT OF MY LIFE! *clear energy begins flowing off Bonesaw* NECRAS DULGAS, UNLEASH THE FIRST SEAL! *his adamantium skeleton begins to flow under his skin and the spikes on his shoulders suddenly shoot out, forming larger spear-like spikes. His nails fly out and are replaced by adamantium versions. An eye opens up on each forearm and looks around spasticly. His tongue comes out from his mouth and is as long as his arm. It snakes about and he takes off his rayband sunglasses. His eyes are blood red orbs and are locked right onto Pennatus* LETS DO THIS THING! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saber: *he summons some spirits to reinforce his body and he ducks past the swords. He dashes right at Kulen and stabs at him with Chillrend, the power of at least 6 spirits pushing his arms and the blade even faster and stronger than normal* RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Helios: Like I said, I'm coming too. I want to help the Doctor and Rufus.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/10/2012, 7:10 pm

Iodes: *She seems to remember something.* I-I think my dad mentioned that before... It was one of the Geneforce's first enemies, not to mention their most powerful... It was composed of many Celestio-sapiens, I think... *As she speaks, Iodes walks over to Zora's unconscious body and tries to wake the other girl. Zora was apparently also a parallel counterpart of hers. Maybe she could help? Zora had seemed to have passed out from the sudden blood loss, but she didn't seem to be in much danger of dying from a lack of blood.*

Alethia: Wait!! *She runs after the group, but quickly finds herself lost in the destroyed streets of the capital. As she lunges over a cart of cabbages, she hears voices speaking in hushed tones. Slowly, she crept towards the sound, not knowing that it was Iodes, Raem and Beowulf...*

Xenon: ...What do you want from me? *As she narrows her eyes, Ruari and Zacharias stride around Mataer's group to stand next to Xenon.*

Frote: It shall be done. *He turns to the six nearest Corpusle and nods for them to follow him. The group then sets off for Iciaura, the last known location of Raem Hadesson.*

Pennatus: NASTIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN... *She takes to the sky, letting the others cover more ground. It was quite unlikely for this person to defeat any of them, much less all three at once.*

Kulen: *Sensing a change in Saber's strength, he backflips away, allowing the floating blades to attack Saber in his pace. Kulen landed cleanly to the ground before launching himself towards the still struggling Steam. Fear flowed around his fingers and as Kulen struck Steam with the broad end of Yua's blade, the energy was forcefully ejected at high speeds, striking Steam at high speeds. At first it didn't seem to have any effect, but then Steam began to gag and fell to the ground as he spat out red. Blood. The Amalgam grunted as he struggled to stand.*
Steam: What... *He spits.* What did you...?
Kulen: *He smirks.* I drove my Fear energy directly into your body. You're now feeling the effects of internal damage. Of course, if you return to your cell, you might not die from that injury.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/10/2012, 10:03 pm

Zora: *She groans heavily and sits up, pulling the arrow out of her chest.* Ow.... What the hell happened.....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 2/11/2012, 2:35 pm

The doctor come back. "The portal's ready. It leads us back to Concordia, but discreetly." he reported. "... Hey, where's Lucy?"

"Changing." Beal replied. "Say, is there a shower around here?"

"Yes, that way." the doctor pointed outside of the cafeteria, where a sign saying "showers" hung, among others.

"Thanks, doc." Beal replied, walking away.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/11/2012, 11:01 pm

Kiko: *she finally takes off her blue glasses, revealing light green eyes.* I for one am ready to go.

Beowulf: *his ears swivel around alertly, catching noises of what vaguely sounded like walking* ...Is this a safe area?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next