NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Maxwell 1/18/2012, 11:25 pm

Sven: You have anything better to talk about, fox? I'm just trying to pass time until i recieve further orders!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 13 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 1/19/2012, 8:51 pm

*the dark mass that overtook Slaif begins to shift. It rises and takes on the form of a humanoid with small legs, a long torso, a perfect circle head, and long arms with pointed fingers. It staggers a bit, then its form begins to sharpen. It is wearing a black jacket that only covers up to the bottom of its pecs. Its sleeves are long and broad. Its pants and shoes are Arabian style and pure black like the rest of its body. Finally, a white mask forms on the head, taking on the form of an emotion mask normally seen at plays without a mouth and with two red spheres for eyes. A dark, male-sounding, menacing laugh echoes out from the being*
Chimera: Ahahahahaha! Combine Chimera lives again! This form may be poultry compared to my true form, but it will suffice for now. *it points at Alethia* Since Xanthos and the rest of the original Geneforce aren't here, I think I'll exact my vengeance by taking it out on you. Congratulations, my dear, you get to be the first of my victims!

Mataer: *the whip wraps around his neck and he staggers. However, he grabs hold of the whip and tugs, pulling Emra.*
Raem: *he dashes forward past Emra and goes to slice Mataer. But Mataer counters and their blades clash again. However, they both loose grip of their swords and the blades fly out of their hands. Raem reels his fist back and lays it right into Mataer's head. Mataer staggers but steps forward and uppercuts Raem in the stomach then punches Raem in the face. Raem staggers back but steps in and punches Mataer in the face again. He then knees Mataer in the gut and uppercuts him in the face. Mataer uses the momentum to kick Raem in the face, but Raem grits his teeth and lays into the kick with his forehead, causing Mataer to go off balance. Mataer nearly falls over, but is kicked in the spine by Raem. Mataer then jumps back and takes to the sky with large, torn Chaos wings. Between his horns on his helmet, energy builds in vast quantity*
Mataer: CEDO...GRANDE!
Raem: Crap! Without Chaos, I can't use Auin Soph Aour or Cedo Grande to counter him.....

Bonesaw: *he thinks for a minute, but then decides. Kyra was worth this, and after all, nobody lives forever* Yeah, I really do. I can deflect any projectile attack that flies at me, so its a match made in heaven! Plus, I can cause some serious collateral damage to the demons on that planet! Two wins for the price of one! If you wish to send anyone with me, Master, then please do. But either way. I WILL return with the Daitengu wielder! For Ky-I mean....for the cause, sir.

Neir: *the group arrives to where they wanted to be, the Daedric Market. It was here that mortals that were taken as prisoners of war and as sacrifices were bought and sold like cattle to be slaves for the wealthy Daedric Nobles. It was also where they would find a certain member of the Daedric Court, Ivankov, formerly known as Obsession. He had given himself over to the Daedra after the Keshin War and Abyssion was killed. He now was put in charge of the market and in charge of the key to Boethia's shrine's portal to Crucible.* Penny, do you see him anywhere? *on one of the Auction blocks is a tall vulture with feathers on its head so it looks more like a Hawk/Vulture crossbreed. Its feathers look as if they were on Daedric red fire and his cloak appears to be made of thousands of knives and throwing stars and throwing needles.*
Ivancov: SQUAAAAAAAWK! Next livestock! *a gangly human who shows clear signs of starvation and disease is brought before him* SQUAAAAAWK! Too malnourished! You think the Daedra would want something like THAT cleaning their halls?! BRRAWWWWK! Take that thing away and put it out of its misery! *two Dremora guards walk over and grab the human, dragging him into a small shed-like construct behind Ivankov. There is a thud and a sickening shlickt sound and then the sound of some object hitting the ground.*

Helios: So then, where do we begin first, Doctor?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/21/2012, 4:08 pm

Alethia: !! *While she's distracted by Chimera, Divine pulls out her sketchbook again, the paper in it slowly beginning to stretch towards Alethia.*

Steam: Don't try to buddy up with me, kid. *He feels a rumbling in the castle and stands suddenly.* Wha-?

Emra: *The headlights on his motorcycle begin to glow with comparable amounts of raw energy. Emra prematurely fires the energy attack, hoping it would throw off Matear's concentration long enough for Raem to move out of the way.*

Master Quin: Fine... *A sudden rumble echoes throughout the castle and Quin stands suddenly, surprised. He quickly strides out of the room towards the lounge where he sees Sivica and the others bracing for battle against three strange beings. The first was a woman with a radiant aura. She had golden hair and snow-white wings. She wore a white and gold tunic and golden sandals in addition to golden gauntlets. The second was also angelic, though a man. He wore golden bracers and had a golden oak-bow on his back. The last was a being in a black robe. Besides the blood-red infinity symbol on his cloak's chest, nothing else was discernable. Quin steps forward, past the Hunters.* It's been some time, hasn't it? Hunters, these beings are allies of our cause. Surely you all can recognize angels and Shinigami?
Kulen: That's news to me... I was just patroling the castle when they appeared from the golden tree in a burst of light...
Master Quin: Yes, that is the only way for them to contact us. But this makes me wonder why....? *The angelic woman nods in response.*
???: My name is Somikyo, and we are indeed who you believe us to be. As for why we are here... The mortal realm may soon be thrown in to chaos by more than just demons. As part of our original agreement with the Demon Hunters, the Angels are allowed at any time to call upon your services for assistance. Demon Hunters, our request may very well push you all to the brink of insanity. One of the Keepers of the being Chaos is plotting to destroy the gods with a team of unrivaled power. And he WILL succeed... if the Hunters do not stop him. The gods have foreseen the future, and the only ones who have a chance to deflect this tragedy would be the Demon Hunters.
Master Quin: ...Who exactly are we supposed to defeat?
Somikyo: His name... is Raem Hadesson. His team as of right now consists of a mixture of both gods, mortals and demons. First is the unstoppable god of defense, Vein. He's made it clear that he's also against the gods and is probably one of the bigger threats on the team. Raem has also recruited the Thundercat, Ouranos Ailuro. Ouranos can channel the power of the Thunder gods and manifest it in several ways. Last... *She chuckles.* You'll enjoy this one. The demon who ravaged Iciaura all those decades ago, Daitengu. Raem will most likely search for other people to join his cause. You cannot underestimate ANY of these beings.

Pennatus: *She nods towards Ivankov.* Probably Mr. Center-of-attention over there.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/21/2012, 6:34 pm

Bonesaw: So now we have two objectives. Get Daitengu's Keepers, and stop some adolescent with a team of strong cronies from destroying the gods? Well, looks like we got our work cut out for us! Eh, Ripper?!
Ripper: Yeah, boss.
Bonesaw: So then, Master Quin, where ya gonna send me? After Raem, or after Daitengu's next wielder?
Crook: You angels said Chaos. Does that have anything to do with the blue-armored, horn-helmeted guy we have locked up down in the dungeon who says his name is "Pure Chaos, Father of all Demons and Lord of the Daedra"?

Chaos: *he sniffs the air and a slightly disgusted look forms on his face* Ew...I smell Angels and a Shinigami....
Saber: Angels and Reapers?! What are they doing here!?
Chaos: Getting the Hunters to agree to a pact made long ago. Looks like Feral's time is almost up...
Saber: Feral....You mean Raem!? What does he have to do with it?!
Chaos: Isn't it obvious? Your friends have failed to find him and stop him and now the gods have sent Angels to recruit more capable warriors that aren't going to let him go back to being good. The gods want your friend dead.
Saber: No! *he grabs the bars and starts shaking them* LET ME OUT! I WON'T LET THEM KILL RAEM! HE CAN STILL CHANGE! HE CAN STILL BECOME GOOD AGAIN!
Chaos: Oh stop your blubbering, boy. Its embarrassing to even be around you in that state! Now, if you will excuse me, this will be my exit cue before the Angel catch wind of my presence here.... *his scythe re-appears in his hand and he slices thin air. Immediately, his scythe's blade sinks into nothing as if the nothing were tangible, causing the blade to disappear. He then rips down and a large slice-shaped portal forms in front of him* The cell was lovely, the gruel that Quin fed us was excellent, please give you master a note of thanks for me, Unicorn. Until next time, children....ta-ta. *he steps through the slice and the slice closes behind him*
Saber: Grrrr....*he reaches through the bars and grabs Sven by the collar of his shirt* Let. ME. OUT. NOW!

Mataer: *Emra's attack did more than just distract him. It managed to hit one of his horns, causing it to break. As a result, the energy was released in the form of an explosion above his head. Mataer crashes into a building. As he gets up, Raem charges at him and lays a twin hammer smash with his fists down into Mataer's head. But Mataer uses the momentum to flip and slam kick Raem in the head. He recovers and then roundhouse kicks Raem across the cheek, flinging him into a wall. He then lets out Chaos energy that heals his wounds* Well, that was quite the workout! Raem, why don't you still work with me? We can destroy the gods together!
Raem: Destroying the gods was what you and Feral wanted....You manipulated my emotions to get me to hate them, to blame them for Mystess's death! I may be mad that the gods did nothing to save her....BUT I WON'T DESTROY THEM JUST BECAUSE I WAS TOO WEAK TO STEP IN MYSELF!
Mataer: That really is a shame, Raem.....Oh well. Such a waste. I'll leave you to decide what you believe would be right. As for me, my team is waiting.
Raem: What makes you think they'll follow you? Last I checked, it was Raem Hadesson who was in charge, not Mataer Vengeance!
Mataer: That is where you are wrong. I will not introduce myself as you, but my explanation should be more than adequate for Vein, Ouranos, and Daitengu to be appeased.
Raem: You bastard!
Mataer: Sticks and stones, Raem. Sticks and stones. *his wings burst out from his back and he takes flight*
Raem: *his eyes flicker. The loss of Chaos's energy and the fight itself finally was taking its toll. He drops to his knees and passes out without a sound*
Mataer: *he flies off towards Vein and the others' location. He sees Zacharias and Runari there. He smiles and lands, his full Chaos armor making him about 3x the size of Raem. His feet form kind of clamps on Runari and Zacharias, only their heads being exposed. He then clears his throat and speaks* Gentlemen and Lady, there has been a change of plans. Raem will no longer be leading you to destroy the gods as intended originally. Instead, I, Mataer, his better half, shall lead you to our destination. And that is simple, since I have access to Chaos's memory that Raem did not have.. Friends, we are going to The Afterlife! *he gestures to Runari and Zacharias* And their master is going to help us....

Chimera: *his Celestio-Sapian gravity abilities make the rubble around him float up off the ground. He then smiles and points at Alethia. The rubble floats around her, forming a prison that if she moved, a rock would fly into the circle the rubble made and crush her like a bug*

Neir: Okay, we need a plan. He's got about 10 armed guards around him plus the guards in the city that will rush to help him. He knows us from Oblivion....Wait...He never met Gashka! Obsession never met the Palazzo family when they were working for Abyssion! He has no idea Gashka betrayed Abyssion at the last minute! Gashka, I need you to tie me up and pretend you captured me as a slave. Penny, while we distract Ivankov and his men, you sneak up behind him and steal the key to the shrine.
Gashka: Good plan! Obsession was wily on the spot, but in long-term plans he was dumb as a post! He'll never see Penny coming!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/21/2012, 7:08 pm

"That's the problem... I don't know." the doctor admitted.

"What if we found his SABERs?" Lucy suggested. "He's really close to Guinevere and Lightning."

"That could work..." the doctor mused. "Ryuusei might be able to help."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/25/2012, 7:52 pm

Sven: *he smashes his elbow into Saber's arm, making him let go.* I can't do that... Sorry. And you can't break out either. The cells are made out of the strongest material in existance; adamantium. And only adamantium can cut through adamantium. Sadly, there is only one REAL adamantium sword in existance too. It belongs to some Older Generation Geneforce member... *he gets a deep look of thought on his face* What was his name..... Rob... Roy.... Wave... WRAVE! That's it! Wrave!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/27/2012, 7:56 pm

Steam: *Muttering under his breath.* That's what you think... *Instantly, a jet-black forcefield forms around Steam, and violent winds whip through the jail cell. Steam's eyes glow a deadly crimson as he takes a step forward, his hair whipping around violently in the hurricane of defensive power. With a sadistic chuckle, he reaches out to the bars, his defensive power adapting to defend his lava and crystal-based powers. With a dark laugh, he spews molten lava at the bars, intending to melt them. After the bars... he'd take out Sven.*

Ashura: Ah, but we don't know where he is. Do you know where his other SABERs are?

Master Quin: ...You can go on your little excursion, Hunter. But be sure to make it quick. Now then, Somikyo was it, about that demon we have captive...?
Somikyo: Sure. Not everyone knows about this, but Chaos himself is split into three opposing entities: Feral Chaos, Passive Chaos and Pure Chaos. Raem Hadesson harbors Feral Chaos in his body... Pure Chaos is the only entity of the three that doesn't have a host and will most likely remain as such. It is only a matter of time until Feral and Passive can achieve the same.
Kulen: Master Quin! *He's sitting at a nearby computer monitor, his eyes glued to the screen.* I've locked onto three particularly strong Chaos energy signatures! They must be the three Forms of Chaos. *He notices something on the screen and frowns.* Actually, one just dissappeared and it wasn't too far from her- oh... *He sighs.* It seems Sven has let Pure Chaos escape from under our noses.
Master Quin: ...Let him go. We had very little use for Pure Chaos, despite his high demonic ranking.
Sivica: *His eyes are trained on the Shinigami with an edge of distaste.*

Ruari: *His shoulders blaze and his body literally falls apart under Mataer's feet. The undead pieces then reform nearby, away from Mataer. Zacharias soon follows in Ruari's wake, who glares at Mataer. If looks could kill, Mataer would have died at least 5 times over.* What do you want with her?!
Ouranos: *His eyes are latched onto Ruari, and his anger subsided for a moment. He thought back to before the battles, the struggles, the war. When life was actually fun... And then his anger returned as he remembered the loss, the pain, the loneliness. This wasn't Garm. Ouranos knew this now. In the distance, he could hear the pounding of synchronized marching to the beat of a drum. Looking behind him, he could see a legion of Thunderdead marching towards the group. Ouranos then turned his attention to Mataer.* And for what reason should I follow you. I trusted Raem completely. The same cannot be said of you, doppelganger.

Alethia: *However, Alethia suspected as much. From what Xanthos had told her some time ago, the Chimera had the life force of Celestio-sapians, who were adept at manipulating gravity. She lifted her glaide, and a mighty squall of wind tore apart and eroded the stone in mere seconds. It was obvious that Alethia wasn't playing around.*

Pennatus: Got it. *She takes a breath.* Let's get it done.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/27/2012, 11:21 pm

Sven: O_O You're... You're actually melting them?! B-b-but how....? *he backs away, gripping his staff in terror. It began to glow green as he tried to take control of Steam*

*In the alleyway where Iodes and Zora lay dying, a black and red wolf pup padded up to them, nudging both of their faces*
???: This isn't good.....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/27/2012, 11:38 pm

Steam: ~Adaptive defense. Something I inherited from Vein, who has Absolute defense. Not too bad of a power, I'd say.~ *He grins as Sven backs away in surprise. Then he felt tendrils of psychic power begin to worm into his mind, scouring for control of his very soul. His mind didn't like that. His adaptive defense instantly kicked in, forming mental barriers to block Sven staff. However, because it was defending his mind, it could no longer defend Steam's lava from the power inhibitors, the lava he held quickly dissipated. Steam growled in annoyance, and then exchanged a look with Saber. For this breakout to work, Steam would need Saber's help...*

*A spiderweb of lava spouts stretch out across Mobius on a global scale. That planet was doomed, the timebomb now set off. But in space, nobody would hear the very planet's scream of pain as it it finally met its end. It was the death of a legend, a fate it shared with its justice league of heroes: the Geneforce. It was the end of a golden era... and the birth of a much darker mirror.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/28/2012, 10:54 am

Sven: *a searing pain is felt in his own mind, as his attempt to seize control is abruptly cut off*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 1/28/2012, 11:19 am

"... No." the doctor admitted.

"Um... whoever you are?" Lucy asked Ashura, forgetting her name. "Ryuusei's likely to stay in Concordia. We haven't been gone that long anyway."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/28/2012, 11:33 am

Saber: *he saw this as his chance. Reaching through the bars, he wraps his arm around Sven's neck and puts the unicorn in a sleeper hold*

Mataer: Really? Think about this, child. Who was it that gave Raem his lust for vengeance? Who gave him his power? Who allowed him to control Chaos? It was me. I'm more Raem then even Raem is. Now, I will ask again. Will you continue to follow me and assist me in claiming the revenge we so rightfully deserve, or will you stand against me? The choice is yours, boy. *he turns to Runari and Zacharias* As for you two, I wish no harm upon your master. I simply need a necromancer to transport us to the afterlife. Is there something there that you would like to acquire? Scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours. Through the afterlife, we can assault Daris Karlan and kill the gods! And, I will help you acquire anything you might be pursuing in the afterlife.

Raem: Ugh....*he glances over. The wall he had broken through when Mataer attacked him lead right to Iodes and Zora* Iodes....*he reaches a hand out feebly and groans. The large amount of energy loss coupled with his wounds from fighting Mataer, Zacharias, Emra, and Xenon were severe. But, he was still alive.*

Chaos: *he is standing on the Shifter Homeworld again with Mora. In the large crystal they are looking at, Mobius is shattering.* And so ends Mobius.....Mora! Tell me, what does the Oghma Infinitum see? What news of the universe?
Mora: *he reaches into thin air and produces a book. After skimming through it, he stops and reads* It says that Raem and Feral have....separated.
Chaos: Hmmmm?
Mora: Apparently, Feral's energy was enough to produce a type of other Raem. One that embodies Raem's vengeance.
Chaos: I see.....and what else?
Mora: Zeke and his friends make haste to our base planet. They wish to find Pennatus, Neir, and Gashka in order to bolster their own power to free Saber and Steam.
Chaos: Hmmmm.....And does Boethia know of the intentions of Pennatus and Neir?
Mora: No, father.
Chaos: lets keep it that way. I want to see how my young warrior child will handle the situation of his impregnable fortress-realm being invaded....anything else, my child?
Mora: Well, a few of the Princes are growing....restless. They are having doubts about enslaving mortals.
Chaos: Which ones?
Mora: Azura, princess of Twilight, as well as Hircine, Prince of the Hunt. Azura believes that Daedra and mortals should exist together as equals. Hircine was impressed by Geneforce. As you know, father, Hircine only cares about his selfish obsession with the hunt. Because of this, he would see that Geneforce wins so that he might be able to hunt in peace without worrying about our war.
Chaos: Any else?
Mora: Your Favored Son, Sheogorath. While he has been unpredictable, we believe that he might be soon to break from us, as our moves have become too predictable for his liking.
Chaos: I see....no matter. I will deal with them when and if the time comes. Have your Morian Corpulses as well as Morians prepare for the next stage. I want them to find Raem.....the real Raem....and kill him.
Mora: Yes, my father. *he turns and walks off. As he does, he opens a door and walks into the Corpulse barracks* Corpulses! Raem Hadesson is separated from Feral Chaos and weak! I offer a bounty of praise from the Lord Pure Chaos as well as the reward of standing beside me in the invasion of Sovrengarde to whoever brings me his head!
Chaos: *he sits down in his throne on the Shifter Homeworld and begins to brood* *sigh*......what am I going to do with you? The fact that you still resist my control is annoying at best....fine, I will give you a bit of time in control. But not long. *he waves his hand at the doors, which lock instantly. Then, Chaos removes his helmet and closes his eyes. His hair shifts from being pushed back to being forward. His body remains a bluish tint, and a white mask forms on his face. On the mask is a blue crescent moon. The Celestio-Sapian boy appears to be in his late teens, around the same age as Zeke and Raem. His eyes are pure emerald green. He looks down and his hands and begins to weep*
???: Oh gods.....Gods why?! Why did I have to be the one chosen to house this monster?! I want to go home...I want to go back to my dimension.....*he reaches into his coat and pulls out a locket. Inside is the picture of a blue hedgehog and a tall male Celestio-Sapian with a pure white mask* Father....Mother.....*under the Celestio-Sapian's picture is the word "Spirit". Under the hedgehog is the word "Luna".* my dimension.....My timeline.....my home....I want to go back.....My name.....*he holds his head* What is my name......what is it?! Pure has been in control so long, I don't remember my name....Gattrei.....GATTREI! MY NAME IS GATTREI! its Celestio-Sapian for....for.....for......*a tear forms in his eyes* for Peace.....*suddenly, a ringing echoes out inside Gattrei's head and Gattrei's eyes widen. They turn black with red irises and Chaos's voice echoes out*
Chaos: *he pushes his hair back and removes the mask from his face. He then smiles, takes up his helmet, and places it back on his head* I believe that was adequate time....

Gashka: *he and Neir walk up to Ivankov on the block. Neir has his wrists loosely bound* Hello, Ivankov.
Ivankov: A Palazzo?! Here? Well this is a SQUAAAAAAAAAAWK! Surprise! What do you have here? NEIR HADESSON! You captured him?
Gashka: Yep. I've been a mercenary since the fall of Lord Abyssion.
Ivankov: The prince here should fetch a good price! BRRRRRAAAWK! We'll take him! Guard, draw up the young lad's payment papers! CREEEEEAAAAAK!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/28/2012, 12:12 pm

Sven: *he slips out of the sleeper's hold and falls to the ground Unconsious*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/31/2012, 5:24 pm

Steam: *He then grips the bars again, melting them completely. He kicks Sven's body out of his way before examining the maze of hallways before him. With a grin, he turns to Saber.* Let's go.

Ouranos: You are but a pale reflection of Raem... You don't have his heart, nor his soul. So how can you justify killing the gods when you can't use the 'My wife is dead because of you!' card? Once again... Why should I trust you, a foreign entity?
Ruari: The afterlife is not a place one should go into lightly... I'm afraid there is little to gain by going there. The Shinigami would purge you from the realm nearly immediately if the living or non-demonic tried to enter...
Zacharias: *The thunderdead halt their march behind him as he lifts a hand.*

Quin: Somikyo, would it help at all to enlist the... "other" Hunters...?
Kulen: ...?
Somikyo: We considered the possibility, and the council has decided to enlist them only if needed. However, they will be brought here, the main headquarters.
Kyra: *She whispers to Kulen.* Do you know who these other Hunters are...?
Kulen: *Whispers back.* I'm not too sure, but I have vague ideas...
Kyra: I just figured since you and Quin were two of the original Hunters...
Kulen: ...
Quin: When can we expect them, then?
Somikyo: About another hour or so...

Pennatus: *Leaping from the shadows, she launches herself at Ivankov from behind. Maybe this plan would actually work...?*

Ashura: *He nods in understanding.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/31/2012, 6:00 pm

???: Oh come on! *the wolf pup nudges Raem* I cant deal with so many injured people! Get up! *he barks in Raem's ear* WAKE THE F*** UP!

(guess what lovable wolf pup is back~)

Garm: *now wanderig the Headquarters, he comes to the labryinth of hallways that Steam and Saber were running through, unknown to the hunters* I miss Iodes.... I hope she's doing alright. And by alright, i mean not mad at me for leaving like I did...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/31/2012, 6:53 pm

Mataer: Because I am Raem. Everything he felt, everything he lost, it was all mine as well! I FEEL his pain! I AM the pain he wished to purge! I shall destroy the gods and end our suffering once and for all! Now, ARE YOU WITH ME?!

Raem: *he stirs a bit and gets up. He staggers and stops in front of Iodes* C'mon, Iodes...don't you give up on me....*phoenix fire forms in his hand and he touches it to Iodes and Zora* You both...won't die...on my watch!

Saber: *he follows Steam, recovering his sword from the chest in the prison* Okay, we need to get out before the Hunters know we're out...

Bonesaw: *he turns and walks through the portal to the Daedric Base Planet*
Crook: *he glances over at Kyra and chuckles* What an idiot....And he's going to a near certain death for you!? HA! *he starts to walk away*

Ivankov: *he doesn't see Pennatus coming and is taken from behind* SQUAAAAAAAAWK! What?!
Neir: *he breaks his bonds and lets loose a blast of Creation energy, flinging the guards back.*
Gashka: *he spins his Naginara, slicing apart the rest of the guards. He and Neir now stand in front of Penny, acting like guards*
Neir: I can't believe that actually worked!
Gashka: Looks like things are looking up for us!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/31/2012, 8:10 pm

Garm *as he is walking, a notebook and pen materialize from lava in his hands. He begins to write*

Iodes,

I don't know where you are, but this messenger bird will find its way from me to you. I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly, but there was something I had to do. I didn't leave us, nor will I ever. You mean too much to me. I can't give my location, but I will visit if I ever get the chance. You know where you would most likely find me. I cant really say much more, but I love you.

Forever yours,
Garm

???: Finally! Someone to help me! *the wolf cub sits down and looks up at Ram*

Last edited by Luna on 2/2/2012, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/31/2012, 9:45 pm

Steam: They probably already know we're out... You recovered from the power inhibitors? *Even with his adaptive defense, Steam's powers were still weak. Melting the bars had been a lot harder than it looked.*

Iodes: *Her hand twitches as her ears slowly begin to stand up. After a few moments, she gathers enough strength to look at her surroundings. Her vision was still blurry, and the world itself seemed less... sharp than before.* Ooohh.... *She groans, a massive migraine striking her mind like a bullet train.*

Kyra: ...? *She looks away from Crook to Bonesaw.* ...Near... certain death?
Master Quin: Nevermind him. Where's Sven...?

Yua: *She and Kulen are heading towards the jail cell to release Sven from his job when they hears voices from below. Readying themselves, they sense a rise in heat. It was probably the prisoners! But how did they escape?*
Kulen: Let's knock 'em down, Yua...

Pennatus: *She knocks Ivankov to the ground and quickly flips off of him before placing a firm talon on his chest.* Don't jinx us yet...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/31/2012, 10:20 pm

???: *the pup licks at Iodes's face* You alright?
Zora: *she sits right up* WHERE'S THE FIRE?!?

Sven: *slowly starting to recover* Ugh....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/1/2012, 6:37 am

Crook: *he stops* You didn't know? Of course not. *he smiles* Bonehead and his pet robot overheard you and Yua talking about how one of the prisoners might be a former lover of yours. I heard Bonesaw and Ripper come up with the plan to speed up Master Quin's plans. By his logic, the moron, he believes that if he can capture the last Daitengu wielder before you realize who the prisoner is, it will quote "save her heartache and at least keep me with a chance with her..." HA! What a moron! He's going up against Pennatus, the Right Hand of Daitengu, and her two incredibly powerful cronies all on his own with nothing but a glitching robot-thing as backup! What a complete and total idiot! AHAHAHAHA!

Saber: Yeah. I didn't use Chillrend, the source of my ice powers, so I'm good. We just need to make it out of here and find a way back to our planet or world or out of wherever this place is!

Raem: *he smiles, happy that Iodes is alive.* Good to see that you're at least alive, Iodes. *he looks around the area and a tear rolls down his eyes* This is all my fault....I turned on my family, my friends....for what? Vengeance on the Gods who did nothing to save my wife....the reason Mystess is dead is because nobody jumped in when we had the chance....*he glances over at the pup and wipes his tear, smiling at it* Hey there, little pup. Are you lost or something? I'm Raem. Nice to meet you. *he holds out his hand to the pup*

Ivankov: Y-y-you're the girl that took down Lord Molag Bal! BUCAAAAWWWK! What do you wa- *before he can finish, a portal opens up above the battlefield and a large, skull-shaped blast of force energy rams into the ground, flinging human slaves and Daedra alike like rag dolls a good few yards. Bonesaw drops down onto the scene with Ripper hanging onto his shoulders with his legs and holding the ground, much like a large beast would while Bonesaw lands on one knee with a fist in the ground and his eyes scanning the area*
Bonesaw: *he finally locks onto Pennatus* There she is. *he looks at Neir and Gashka* RIPPER, SICK 'EM!
Ripper: *he leaps off Bonesaw and flies right at Neir* GRRRRRAGH!
Neir: What in Oblivion is th-*he is tackled to the ground, Ripper clawing at him and pounding him with his fists* AH! Get it off me!
Gashka: Hold on, Neir! *he runs at Ripper and tries to swat him off like a fly with his Naginara, but Ripper grabs the weapon and hurls Gashka into a wall.*
Bonesaw: YOU, PENNATUS, THE RIGHT HAND OF DAITENGU! YOU ARE NOW THE QUARRY FOR ONE OF THE BEST HUNTERS IN THE UNIVERSE! BONESAW JECKELJEQUES! I've got too much at stake here.....YOU'RE COMING WITH ME! GIVE UP NOW, OR YOUR COMRADES WILL JUST BE ANOTHER SNACK TO MY PET, RIPPER!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/1/2012, 2:58 pm

???: I guess you could call it lost. I've been wandering for quite some time now. *he licks Raem's hand* I'm Beowulf. A dragon-dog!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/2/2012, 6:33 pm

Raem: *he smiles wearily* I'm lost too....I've been lost for some time now. Ever since the person dearest to me in this whole universe died...I blamed a good bunch of people, if you can call what they are "people", for it and tried to hurt them...I eventually let my hate consume me. But then, something called out to me....A white figure. After that, I began resisting myself. Pretty soon, I split in half. Me and him....now he wants to continue hurting people, and I want to atone for what I've done. Beowolf, do you by any chance know a demon named Berserker?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/2/2012, 6:36 pm

Beowulf: Beserker...? I've heard of her, but I've never seen her. Why do you ask?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/2/2012, 6:46 pm

Raem: I need to find her....She was the one that took my most dearest person away from me....my wife, Mystess.....I want to find her and end this. And then....I don't know...I want to find out the secret behind the being made of snow that vexed me back when I was still fused with my evil half. If that is Mystess, or if there is a way to bring her back, I want to find it. *he looks at his hands* Or at least be able to atone for the sins I committed and the blood that covers my hands....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/2/2012, 6:50 pm

Beowulf: *he shakes his head* From the time I've spent here on Iciaura, I've learned that everyone may not be who they say they are. This figure, you sure it was your wife? Not a trick? *his stomach growls loudly and he starts digging around in some trash. As he moves, his extremely thin figure can be seen, ribs and all*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next