NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Star Phoenix 12/8/2011, 8:08 pm

((Sorry guys! My computer was being wierd for a while!))

Iodes: The... Daedra? But... why? *She has no more time to think as Xenon fires several more shockwaves at Iodes, ripping apart the hallway walls as it crushed Iodes' frame. Iodes screamed in pain as blood began to spurt from the wound. She glared at Xenon, eyes half-open. She could feel herself begin to slip away, but she had to fight it. Had to beat these two before she could find answers. She slowly stood, legs weak from blood loss and felt her third eye snap open! A whirlwind of pure power erupted from her eye, pushing Xenon and Noctural back a few inches. Iodes let out a roar before Madness hardened over her body, forming beautifully crafted body-armor, the shoulder pads and foot-soles forming small wings on them. Iodes clenched a fist as the rest of her Mad Angel super form began to materialize. The angelic helmet with demonic horns adorned on top. The midnight gray cloak that whipped around her. As long as she was in this form, her blood loss would be stopped. Hopefully, she could beat these two and get proper medical attention afterwards...*
Xenon: Pitiful... *She throws her arms out beside her, her hands crackling with black lightning. The energy coiled up her arms and snaked around her body, shielding it from view.* Thor... *As the wind became black and corrupted by her power, the black lightning hardened into Norse-stye jet-black armor, with a tattered cape and black helmet to match her own super form. Her scythe glowed crimson and transformed into a large battleaxe, the edges wickedly sharp. Xenon swung Thanacorpse's new form a few times, before launching herself at Iodes at suprising speeds, her battleaxe, blocked by a shield Iodes formed of hardened Madness. She quickly formed a machine gun and fired at Xenon, the shots impossible to dodge at such a short range. Xenon grunted as the Madness-fueled weapon slammed into her armor. The bullet did not pierce the armor, but the force of them had knocked the wind out of her. Iodes shifted the machine gun into a large sabre and was about to strike Xenon down when Zacharias grabbed Iodes and flung her to the other side of the hallway with his incredible strength. Iodes cried out as her back slammed into the wall, pain shooting through her whole body.* Urgh... Forgot about him...

Ouranos: *He finally reaches the last rooftop before he leaps upwards, landing right in front of Vein and Daitengu. He looks up, his golden eyes still hooded. He points at Vein.* You're him, aren't you? Vein, I mean? I have a... proposition for you.

Steam: ... *He looks down, fists clenched tightly. Right now, Ouranos was hurt, confused, rash, and angry. So vexed by the universe itself, he wanted to see it all burn. Just like Steam, not too long ago. The amalgam wouldn't let the young catwolf go through what he did. Steam looked up, determined.* You can count on me!! *Last he remembered, Iodes had decided to stay with Miss Luna to blow off some anger. He bowed respectfully before taking his leave...*

Ashura: *He rubs his temples as Bonesaw rushes down to fight the humans. What they had just agreed upon mere minutes ago had been forgotten by the Necral, it seemed.*

*Cronus grins as he looks around the battefield, seeing the Phantasmos getting crushed by his brethren. Just as he predicted. He chortles as he hears footsteps approaching from behind. It is Protos and a hooded figure.*
Protos: It's over, Cronus...
Cronus: For you? YES, IT SURELY IS!! *He forms two spheres of time energy around Protos to tear him apart, but the hooded figure steps forward, a powerful surge of light tears apart the spheres.* HOW?!
Protos: Cronus, meet... *The hood pulls back his hood to reveal Raze.* ...Raze, an alternate timeline version of my brother. Funny what a little madness can do to the already unstable mind...
Cronus: No...!
Protos: Exactly! This timeline's Xanthos worked to purge Hyperion from his body after Hyperion used him as a host to survive off of. Raze, however... *He chuckles.* ...Raze used his timeline's Hyperion's power to grow strong. And that little Titan power-up just gave him a whole lot more powerful! I guess we have a clash of the titans...
Cronus: *He grits his teeth.*

Last edited by Phirania on 12/8/2011, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 9 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 12/8/2011, 8:45 pm

(Its cool, man. Just good to have you back!)

Bonesaw: *the rubble blows back and Bonesaw rises up, cracking his neck while muttering* Ow...that's gonna hurt in the morning! Nice thinking, Muscles! But I'm not one to go down by something as trivial as a building falling on top of me! Oi, Ripper! Wake up and quit fooling around!
Ripper: *the rubble that had fallen on him blows off and Ripper is standing there, white Noise flowing around his body and regenerating him at a rate that would astound any SABER expert* Sorry, Boss. I needed a small cat nap after my meal. *he moves his shoulders and head, servos and gears making whirling sounds as he loosens himself up*
Helios: *he looks at Bonesaw, a look of complete terror on his face* No way....I actually know that guy....HEY, YOU! WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS?!
Bonesaw: Bonesaw Jeckeljeques.
Helios: Also known as Experiment 23, correct?
Bonesaw: *he looks surprised and almost angry to hear that* What did you just call me you little runt?!
Helios: I knew it was you, Number 23. A few months back, when Phantasia and the Empire entered their alliance, my father's company HeliosTech. funded research done by a former Warlord. A guy named Issac Reaver!
Bonesaw: .....I remember you. YOU'RE GABRIEL'S BRAT, RAPHAEL!
Helios: That's right! And you were an experiment by Issac to create the perfect warrior. He took the body of a Necral, which could never age or decay, and performed body enhancement surgery on it! He turned its skeleton to pure Adamantium and reinforced its skin with carbon fiber. He then took what he thought was the brain of a saint and enhanced it with a Celestio-Sapian Gravity Flux, which gives them the ability to control Gravity and Momentum. He focused its nerves into a single point, that eye on your tongue, allowing you to deflect any type of projectile that the eye sees as well as condense force and push it. But the brain...it wasn't that of a saint, was it?! IT WAS THE BRAIN OF ONE OF THE MOST INSANE BEINGS TO EVER EXIST! THAT BRAIN BELONGED TO A MASS MURDERER!
Bonesaw:......that's right. Issac's lackey couldn't read, so he brought Issac the wrong brain by mistake. Yeah, i don't know who the murderer was exactly because his brain was dead for so long that all its memories were lost, but his urge to kill never died. To be honest, I'm surprised you remember me.
Helios: You blew up my father's research facility where you were being housed and escaped.
Bonesaw: yeah, I escaped. Then Kulen, Sivica, and Sven found me, lying alone in a gutter after ripping a demon they had been hunting's head clean off with my bare hands. Sivica and I duked it out and he kicked my ass. But, Kulen found my powers useful, and invited me to become a Demon Hunter. Now I have a little family with my Boss as the father figure! Its all so warm and fuzzy! GAHAHAHAHAHA!
Helios: hey, big guy, hot girl, snotty girl, Antonio, we can't let our guards down around this guy...
Bonesaw: I've made a decision! *he points at Lucy and Beal* I'm going to take your eyes!
Helios: What?!
Bonesaw: see, the more eyes I have, the more directions I can direct force and stop objects. If I have four more eyes, I'll have four more directions to cover! NOW FORK OVER THEM PEEPERS! *he goes low to the ground and prepares to charge* RIPPER, KILL THE OTHER ONE! BON APPETITE!
Ripper: AYE SIR! *he rises off the ground and prepares to charge at Ryuusei*

Noctural: Oh my....isn't this exciting....*suddenly, a pillar of flames shoots out from the graveyard.* That energy....Feral Chaos's vessel must be here. I never counted on him to be here and become aware of our presence. *she looks at Iodes, contempt in her eyes* You knew that Raem boy was here, didn't you!?

Saber: Garm, you and I are family. However, I will not allow you to harm Aunt Luna, Steam, or anyone else! *his eyes turn red and he roars. His leather armor rips off his body as his muscles bulge. His spines grow out longer and his claws sharper. his snout becomes more wolfen and his legs stronger. his boots break apart and his toe claws dig into the metal on the ground, making a screeching noise. His tail becomes larger and more bushy and his full form taller as he begins to walk towards Garm, each step shaking the metal floor and making a loud thundering sound.*

*Next to Sven, a drinking sound echoes out*
Fai Zheng: Oh my, this is getting interesting, isn't it? *Fai is sitting right behind Sven, drinking his ale from a tankard.* Might I ask, who are you and how did you get here? Also, why is there chi coming from your staff and body and flowing into Garm, causing his chi to go wild?

Kleptomania: *he hears the booming* What is that?!
Guard: *he runs into the room* Sir! its Garm of Geneforce X! he suddenly attacked Saber and now the two are fighting! Also, our Paranoia Path users were able to trace unfamilar energy signatures to the inside of the base after the guards went missing!
Joker: WE'VE BEEN INVADED?!
Kleptomania: Do not raise the alarm. Last thing we need is a full-scale panic. Zeke, Steam, since the panda left, can you two go help Saber?
Zeke: You can count on me. Steam, lets move! *he turns and runs off towards Saber's location*

Attila: *If it was anything that he inherited, it was his father's pride and hatred of loosing* WHAT?! Why you....*he goes forward, but Gwen grabs him by the back of the shirt*
Gwen: No you don't shorty.
Attila: SHORTY!? OI, GWEN! LET ME GO! PUT ME DOWN, YOU JERK!
Gwen: Mom, are you sure he wasn't adopted? Seriously, he's such a hothead...
Attila: LET ME GO, KAI-HO!
Gwen: There's that name again...*she pops him over the head* I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT, YOU LITTLE ASS!
Attila: DAD USE TO CALL MOM THAT!
Gwen: Because he was joking. You use it as an insult, shrimp.
Attila: SHRIMP!? LET ME GO!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/8/2011, 9:30 pm

Iodes: Raem...? *She does not know Raem is now walking the path of destruction and she gives out a hoarse cry for help. Her throat hurt too much to cry out, so she instead sent a distress beacon to him in the form of a Madness link. From what her father had taught her about the Elemental Planes, Chaos and Madness were adjecent Planes, and they warred together against the Planes Of Unity and Order. Perhaps Raem would feel that ancient kinship between the two allied Planes and help her. If he didn't come soon, she'd be finished!*
Xenon: *She slowly walks towards the fallen Iodes, her overwhelming power actually melting the parts of the hallways that were made of ice.* Weakling...

Steam: *He sees this more powerful form Saber has accessed and whistles before running towards the battle. He had to stop the two before things got serious.* Last thing we need is this planet blowing up...

Kulen: Hm? *He eyetwitches, slightly suprised.* When did yo-
Sivica: A few minutes ago... *He hasn't even looked at Fai Zheng, yet has been aware of his presence. Sivica is silent for a moment.* We can have no witnesses to our mission. Kill him.

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/8/2011, 9:52 pm

*suddenly, the wall that was near Xenon blew apart, a huge column of flames on the outside. Out from it steps Raem, his six arms out and ready. His top arms were swinging their blades through their fingers. His center arms held his swords normally. His lower arms were holding their swords backwards. As he walks, his eyes are burning with hatred.*
Raem: Your undead and Daedra attacked my wife's grave. I will make you suffer for that.
Noctural: Those eyes....So its true what Malakath and Sanguine said. Raem Hadesson walks the Feral Road now. *she looks at Xenon* I'm sorry, dear child, but you are going to die now. *she looks at Iodes and smiles evilly* The King of Avalon is a stone-cold feral killer now. In bringing him out into the open, you may have just done my job of destroying this city for me.
Raem: *he looks down at Iodes. A small glimmer of the old Raem shows, but its quickly snuffed out by his hate* Iodes. You're loosing to these weaklings? And here I thought you were made of sterner stuff. *there was no joking in his tone.*

Fai Zheng: Kill me? Now that is a strange concept since I have brought no harm upon you. *he stands up, props his staff on his shoulder, and places his barrel to the side, closing it with a cork* I have to keep the barrel away. Its bad luck to spill a drink in combat. *he spins the staff a bit and smiles friendly at Kulen* Very well then. I do not wish to engage in combat, but I will defend myself since the need may arise.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/8/2011, 10:06 pm

Sven: His memory is already corrupt. I cannot change it back. Let him continue his fight, but if he needs back up, we help him. Lets kill this guy then find our next target. *he turns and faces Fai.* It seems that you need to die.
Garm: Do what you want! NOTHING will change my thoughts!

Vein:. . . . What is it.
Luna: Welcome Ouranos.

Last edited by Luna on 12/8/2011, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/8/2011, 10:15 pm

Saber: *he wasn't even listening. Now the wolf side of him had taken over. He suddenly appeared under Garm and grabbed him by the jaw, hauling him off the ground and slamming him with force equivalent to that of a speeding train into the ground.*
Zeke: SABER! *he looks over and sees Fai surrounded by Sivica, Sven, and Kulen.* Steam, you handle the bat. I've got the Chinchilla. Something about that guy gives me the creeps and I think I can take him. Let Fai handle the unicorn.

Fai Zheng: Three on one is hardly a fair fight. Normally, I would say that you would need more people, but you three seem to be very strong. *he glances at Kulen* Your chi flow is very balanced. I can tell that you are a thinker. *he glances at Sven* Your chi flow moves in small pools down a path that changes. You're a manipulator. You like to toy with your adversaries. If I could pick an opponent, I would fight you strictly because its people like you that give warriors a bad name. *he finally glances at Sivica* Your chi flow....I can't even read it....Its like you don't even have chi. I don't know who or what you are, but you are clearly the stronger of the three. A fight with you would be difficult enough...
Zeke: Then leave him and the bat to us! *he and Steam are standing near them*
Fai Zheng: Zeke! Steam! Perfect timing! *he locks his eyes onto Sven* Now its just you and me.
Zeke: *he walks over to Sivica* Your eyes. They seem bored, but I can see it. Cold, ruthless...the eyes of a killer. Your eyes look just like Raem's. *his energy builds around him* You're the one I wanna fight.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/8/2011, 10:28 pm

Garm: *he breaks out of Sabers grip and shifts into his Ragna mode. With a roar, he launches himself at Saber, snapping at his throat* I WILL END YOU RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW!

Sven: *he scratches the back of his head and grins up at Fai.* I like you already. You seem to know what you're doing, and besides Mister Sivica, I think you are my favorite person! Can I have your name? *he spins his staff faster then the eye can follow, throwing blood and bits of leftover organs everywhere* I'm Sven and i'm only 7 years old~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/8/2011, 10:35 pm

Saber: *he grabs Garm's jaw as he tries to snap at his throat and throws the wolf aside. He then gets down on all fours and runs at Garm, tackling him to the ground and biting and clawing at him. It was clear that Saber wouldn't go down easy.*

Fai Zheng: Fai Zheng Stoutpaw. Pandaren Brewmaster Apprentice and I'm only 14 years old. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, even if it is a bloody and gory acquaintance. *he spins his staff and holds one hand out with two fingers extended.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/8/2011, 10:44 pm

Garm: *throws Saber off of him and Howls before body slamming him into the wall*

Sven: *he grins happily* This is gonna be so much fun! I've always wanted to fight a mortal... *his staff head glows black along with his eyes as he dives into Fai's mind* Lets see what you fear is... * a black mist swirls and out of that wilk walks Fai's greatest fear* (I don't know what it is, so there you go, Zazul*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/8/2011, 10:52 pm

Sivica: *He examines Zeke for a moment before looking back at Garm's fight.* You are not a keeper of Daitengu. Therefore, I have no interest in battling you.

Iodes: Raem... *She looks down, deeply troubled by his words. Sterner stuff? That was never true. No matter how strong she got, she would never be strong enough. Not enough to save Mystess. Not enough to save her brother. Not enough to protect her dad. Not enough to even stop Mobius from collapsing onto itself. She'd never have enough. Depression clouded her mind, and her madness fed on it savagely. It ate at her mind, her rationality. There was one option, only one way to be strong. To throw away useless emotions. And just smile. And so, like Protos had done many years ago, Iodes fell under the control of Madness...*
Xenon: *Her stare has been fixated on Iodes, amused by Iodes' pain. Once Iodes was dead, Xenon would be one step closer to completing her goal.*

Steam: *He roars as his Daitengu flame erupts onto his forehead and he tackles Kulen to the ground, pummeling him with fists of lava. Steam hears bones cracking and looks down to see Kulen has caught his fist and plunged his own clawed hands into Steam's stomach. Then, Kulen's Fear power claws his mind apart, and Steam falls to the ground screaming. Kulen quickly grabs Steam and curbstomps him into the ground.*

Ouranos: An invitation to a team that will crush all in its path... To crush the gods, the Geneforce X, the Daedra, the Phantasmos, the Titans, The Army of Three... All of them... We want you. *He adds as a dark afterthought.* And it isn't a request.

Last edited by Phirania on 12/8/2011, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/8/2011, 10:56 pm

Fai Zheng: *he simply smiles. Inside his mind, Sven sees a clear green field with large, Oriental China-style buildings. The valley that the field is in is surrounded by snow-capped mountains. Mist forms around the peaks. the sounds of a market from the Oriental village ring out. Fai himself is sitting on a hilltop, reading a book. He looks up and smiles* Too bad, my young friend. I have seen much of the world, but I have never experienced true fear. If I ever feel fear coming on, I simply think back to here, my home. *he stands up* I apologize, but I do not recall inviting you into my mind. *the next thing Sven sees is Fai's foot kicking him so hard in the face that he is flung out of his mind. Fai is standing in front of him in the real world* Attempting to invade one's personal thoughts is not an honorable choice, my young friend. If you are a true warrior, then face me in direct combat. *he takes a fighting stance, his hands outstretched like wings and his legs in a horse stance* Shando-Pan first art; Eagle Stance.

Saber: *he grabs Garm with his bare hands and picks him off the ground. He then hurls Garm and runs, slamming his shoulder into Garm. The two slam into the opposite wall and Saber drives his shoulder, spikes from his head and all, into Garm's body*

Zeke: That's a real shame...because I'm interested in taking you down. Saber is my friend, and I don't plan on letting you lay one finger on him. *his Chaos energy leaked out. Chaos, being the father of all demons, was so old and powerful that he didn't even make the list back at the Hunter HQ. However, this energy Zeke was letting out would have been enough to drive even Bonesaw to abandon revenge and focus on it. Zeke didn't even realize that he was letting out the energy. In fact, it was leaking out without him knowing*

Raem: *he looks back at Xenon* You are attacking Iciaura. This was my beloved's home. I can't forgive you. I'm not sorry. I will kill you. *he begins to walk towards Xenon, the Chaos energy he was giving off flooding out of him like a toxic smoke cloud.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/8/2011, 11:15 pm

Sven: *slowly stands, holding a bloody nose* Thats the thing. I'm not a warrior. I play my way into the mind and destroy from the inside out. *His staff glows green and he tries to take control over Fai* Lets see how well you can guard your mind...

Garm: *manages to slip down under Saber and grabs his left leg in his jaws. He throws him to the side, sending hin flying into Steam*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 12/9/2011, 3:53 pm

"... What the hell?" Beal wondered, not exactly understanding what Bonesaw just said.

"Time to go!" Lucy called, quickly grabbing Beal by the arm and running off. She was certainly strong enough to drag the muscleman, and the two were heading back to the garage beneath the Feir penthouse.

As for Ryuusei, he quickly changed form again, this time to Proteus - Earth. That thick armor would provide a defense against Ripper's decidedly odd tactic of biting the enemy. "You hungry?!" Ryuusei shouted, pointing his second head at Ripper.

Immediately, a large projectile flew straight from his second head, flying right at Ripper with a loud bang and whistle.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/9/2011, 4:11 pm

Sivica: *He yawns after Zeke's response, facing Garm and Saber once more. The two were seemingly evenly matched. That rookie might actually be useful...*

Xenon: ... *She takes note of Raem's aura, a seemingly corrupt mass of energy. Her own aura was similar to it... She placed a hand in front of her.* My favorites... *From the ground crawl two undead Mobians, both eerily familiar to Raem and Iodes. The larger was seemingly female, with black flames on her head that formed ears. The other was slightly shorter, but male with black flames spread over its shoulders.* Divine and Ruari...
Iodes: It's my baby-daddy Garmy-poo!~ Hey boo, come gimme a peck! *She looks over at Raem.* My baby-daddy left me, but now he's back with the dough! *She grins at Raem.* You're drunk as cheese, ya know that?! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!~ *Yet, somewhere in the depths of her mind, her rationality asks how Garm and Mystess had somehow become undead and found by this strange girl. Neither had died, as far as she knew...*
Ruari: *He cackles, standing next to Divine and King Zacharias against Raem and Iodes. *
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/9/2011, 4:31 pm

Raem: Iodes.....you've lost your mind. Maybe now you can be useful. *he turns to Divine and glares angrily* How dare you use my darling's form. For this, I will make you endure pain unimaginable.
Noctural: He really has given in....That definitely sounds like something Daddy would say. *she turns to Xenon* If I may, we should let both our forces run wild together. The destruction would be most enjoyable. Besides, my subordinate Crow has got to be bored by now. He hates being bored.

Saber: *he roars in pain and stops himself before colliding with Steam. He then runs on all fours and he and Garm keep tackling each other, wrestling on the ground and biting*

Zeke: I see. Fine. I'll knock you right off your high horse! *Two bulges form in his legs and pump down* Soru.....*he jets at high speed, smoke and steam radiating off his body. He appears right next to Sivica, his leg in a kicking position* GAUSS SNIPER! *he lets loose a powerful kick right at Sivica's head*
Fai Zheng: You won't overtake me so easily. *a flow of peaceful aura comes off of Fai as he and Sven engage each other in a battle of the minds. As a monk of the Shando-Pan order, Fai's first lessons at the monastery were how to guard his mind and fight back on the meta-physical plain.*
*Suddenly, a blast of madness threw Kulen back. Standing there was a tall hydra with three heads. His muscles bulge and his Keshin robes flared in the breezes from the battles around him.*
Schizophrenia: Are You Alright Steam-dono?

Boensaw: GET BACK HERE! *he runs after Beal and Lucy. However, Ripper stayed behind*
Ripper: *he melds into darkness and multiple clones of him walk out of the shadows. These were obviously illusions, but they all looked like the real deal* Yes, I am hungry. And you're on the menu, my brother in species. You and the other SABERs that are here.
Helios: *he takes out his pad and scans Ripper, looking up his information via the scans on his data* Woah...This guy is riddled with glitches! Extreme noise regeneration...feral tenancies....a hatred for everything weaker than himself....CANNIBALISM OF OTHER SABERS?! This thing is a walking programmer's nightmare!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 12/9/2011, 6:45 pm

"Lemme at him!" Beal shouted, trying to struggle free, but Lucy was too strong.

The two quickly ducked down into the garage, and before Bonesaw knew it, Lucy and Beal were in their car, trying to escape. "I hope Ryuusei can make it..." Lucy prayed, atypical of her.

As for the Pleiades, he quickly leapt into the air and shifted form again, this time to Proteus - Ice. Growing wings, he maintained altitude. "You're sick." Ryuusei said. "Why don't you go find a Denkizumi colony?"

Curling his body, Ryuusei released a blast of ice energy that quickly formed into a localized blizzard, reducing the visibility of the battlefield. Lucy and Beal were outside of the area, so they could drive safely.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/9/2011, 8:27 pm

Ripper: *the blizzard didn't seem to affect him. He walked right through it, never taking his eyes off where Ryuusei was for a second. When he speaks, its in a mocking, creepy sing-song tone* I can smell you....I can taste your noise in the air...Come out and play, Brother.....*his beast head suddenly rips through the snow right at Ryuusei, grabbing his arm in its jaws. The jaws crunch down on Ryuusei's arm and begin tearing at it.*
Bonesaw: *he keeps running and jumps up, landing on the roofs of the buildings. He spots Lucy and Beal's car and begins running after it* NOBODY ESCAPES BONESAW!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 12/9/2011, 9:14 pm

Ryuusei responded in kind. His second head, which was equine, bit down right onto Ripper's face. "I'm the only thing holding us up here." he reminded him. "What if I do this?"

In a burst of magma, Ryuusei switched back to Proteus - Earth. Although the blizzard continued to howl, Ryuusei now no longer had anything keeping him airborne. The two plummeted to the ground, and Ryuusei's heavy armor only increased the impact Ripper felt.

As for Lucy and Beal, Lucy stepped on the gas even harder, running for the outskirts of Concordia. "Oh my god... Someone save us!" Beal shouted, since his strength was useless while he was in a car... and a tight one, at that, at least for him.

Bonesaw might not notice this, but Ripper might, and Ryuusei did while he was holding Ripper down with his sheer weight and strength. "... Do you feel the noise concentration rising?" Ryuusei asked, somewhat concerned despite the fact that they were in combat.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/9/2011, 10:16 pm

Garm: *he manages to grab Saber by the throat in his maws, and pin him down* This will be your end!
Liola: *she aims her rifle at Kulen and fires, a bullet ripping through his left wing* EAT LEAD BASTARD!
Sven: *While he fought with Fai metally, he stabbed the clawed end of his mind staff into Fai's stomach, twisting while he did.*

Blastion: *He made his way to the graveyard, and hid behind a large tombstone and watched everything unfold*

Last edited by Luna on 12/10/2011, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/9/2011, 11:28 pm

Divine: *She stares at Raem strangely, as if he had grown two heads. She glances at Xenon who merely shrugs. Divine's hands ignite into black flame that forms a sketchpad. She closes her eyes and begins to scribble in it and Ruari and Zacharias link minds with her. With her sketch precognition, she could mentally tell the other two undead what Raem and Iodes would do before they could even do it themselves.*
Xenon: *In response to Noctural.* Fine... *She snaps her fingers and her Thunderdead once again begin to ravage the city, avoiding the Daedra as they did so.*

Sivica: *His hand slowly reaches out at the last moment and grabs Zeke's leg in midair. The chinchilla then throws Zeke back several feet away, making it apparent he wasn't going to fight.*
Steam: *He is unconscious, Daitengu's flame was the only thing preventing his death. But, it wouldn't last long. Even now, it was beginnning to flicker...*
Kulen: *He shrieks as the bullet pierces his wing, gasping and panting heavily. He then chuckles as if he made a joke, and the wound heals before Liola's eyes. He then slashes at her mind with Fear.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/10/2011, 1:15 am

Liola: O_O WHAT THE HELL. *she takes her eyes off Kulen and kneels down next to Steam. She takes a deep breath and Gently kisses him, light green energy flowing into him* You aren't gonna die yet, my friend. *she manages to finish the energy transfer before she is hit with the fear*

Vein: . . . . *he remains silent. A small wind blows, his hood falling, revealing his face. A dark, sinister smirk it in place as he slowly looks Ouranos over.* It isn't a request? *he goes silent for a little while longer* I'll be keeping my apprentice with me. *he slowly extends a hand to Ouranos*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/10/2011, 8:12 am

Noctural: Excellent. *as she speaks, he words echo throughout the darkness* Crow....the Thunderdead are our allies. Continue the attack on the city. Locate all pockets of resistance and wipe them out.....All of them.
Raem: *the hate in his eyes becomes so great that it actually causes his eyes to let out flames. He walks forward slowly, then jogs, then full out sprints at them. No fancy tricks, no weird angles or strategies. It was just an all-out charge.*

Crow: Yes, my lady. *he turns to the Daedra* You heard her, boys! GIVE 'EM HELL!
*the Daedra all cheer and charge deeper into the city, running alongside the thunderdead. More horrible screams echo out as the citizens realize the two invaders were working together.*

Schizophrenia: Don't Count Me Out, Bat-Boy! *he charges, each head using a different path* Path of Dementia! Path of Phobia! Path of Mania! *the Phobia head lets out fear waves that begin to scramble Kulen's own waves, causing a deadlock. Meanwhile, the Mania head was firing out rockets from its mouth and the Dementia head was slithering forward, trying to bite Kulen in a deadly, all-destroying chomp*
Fai Zheng: *he grabs Sven's staff. When Fai looks up, his eyes are a pinking color and he has a cruel grin on his face, as if that wasn't him* AAAAAAAAAH! FINALLY GOOD TO BE OUT! Do you have any idea how long this brat has kept me inside his mind?! Not easy when you have another soul inside your body. Stoutpaw said he was batting someone on the mental plain, so he wanted me to keep his body in check! The name's Hokori, and I am Fai Zheng's split personality that he developed after his parents burned to death in a house fire right in front of his eyes! *he looks down at Sven's staff in his stomach* Oh! aren't you the gory little maggot! *he rips the staff from his stomach*
Zeke: *he gets up slowly* No way...how did he move that fast?! Oh well, its clear he isn't getting involved. But I'll keep my eye on this guy.
Saber: *He roars and lets out more Daitengu energy. He grabs Garm's jaws and slowly manages to pry him off. His body finally turns to a blue fire and he is now in the form of a giant wolf with 5 flaming tails, red eyes, and large saber teeth. It roars and howls* I AM FENRIR, FANGS OF DAITENGU! HEAR MY NAME AND FEEL TRUE FEAR! *he lowers his gaze at Garm and growls at Garm's wolf form* THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ALPHA WOLF HERE, RAGNAROK-USER! AND IT WON'T BE YOU! *his flaming hairs stand on end and he lunges at Garm, tackling him with his large flaming paws and he bites the smaller wolf in the snout and jaw, tearing him to the ground and keeping him muzzled*

Bonesaw: REJOICE! FOR BAD THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN! *he jumps down at the car from on top of the roof, his aim perfect for landing on the hood*
*suddenly, a warp sound rings out inside the car. Sitting in the front seat next to Lucy is a man that looks exactly like Raem, only he is wearing his Chaos helmet and has no mask. He is also blue instead of orange. His voice is older and much more suave, like he knew exactly what to say and when to say it. he turns and looks at Lucy, his face probably the most handsome one she had ever seen. Only off thing about him was his skin was pitch black. He smiles at her and clears his throat*
Chaos: Oh, please do forgive my intrusion, young miss. I was wondering if this was Phantasia, planet of SABERs? I have a person I am looking for and I would like to not be kept waiting. After all, she went off and got married without getting me, her father's, permission.
Bonesaw: *he lands on the car, but he feels a very powerful demonic presence inside the small vehicle* W-what is that?! Its stronger than anything I've ever felt...Not even Daitengu's energy came close to this.....*he takes out his phone and calls Ashura's number. For the first time in his existence as Bonesaw Jecklejeques, he was feeling what mortals call "fear"* A-a-ashura....its Bonesaw....we have a problem. I'm on those brat's car and there is a demonic energy inside it. Like, major demonic. Larger than Daitengu-level. I'm gonna need a lot of backup on this one....

~Seraphim LLC~
Meridia: *Her eyes widen and she drops the cup of tea that she was holding. She and Seraphim were enjoying afternoon tea at the time* No....he's here. Its him. This isn't good at all.

Ripper: *he melds with the shadow that Ryuusei cast onto his body and lets Ryuusei phase through him. He then hardens and is not on top of Ryuusei just as the two hit the ground. When the dust clears, Ripper is standing on top of Ryuusei, holding his head up with his normal hand as the beast hand wraps its jaws around his neck, meaning that if the beast head bit down it would decapitate Ryuusei like a hot knife through butter. He pauses, though, and feels the noise levels rise* what is that? that noise doesn't feel tasty at all...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/10/2011, 12:26 pm

Garm: NO! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WIN! I WILL GUT YOU LIKE THE LITTLE FISH YOU ARE, COUSIN! *he throws Saber into a wall and slams into him as large crystals grow out from his back*

Sven: *is thrown backwards as hes staff is ripped from his grasp.* MY STAFF! *he goes limp for a few seconds, before starting to giggle chaotically.* hehehehehehe! *he looks up with a large smile as his eyes change from violet to gold* May I have my staff back please? I do not wish to fight without it. *he eyes the gore on the end of his staff hungrily*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 12/10/2011, 6:50 pm

Lucy jumped when Chaos appeared, and promptly did a sharp left in her panic, which quite possibly would have thrown Bonesaw off. Unfortunately, they were headed straight for a building. "Watch out!" Beal shouted, grabbing the wheel and attempting to save the three of them.

As for Ryuusei, he quickly phased out one more time, reappearing a short distance away. As powerful as Ryuusei was, he had taken a major beating. He raised his second head at Ripper. "... Is Dieu here?" Ryuusei guesssed.

He was right, as phones began to blink out. But the only new face was a man with brown hair and... a ponytail, coming down the street. "What the... Rufus?!" Ryuusei called, taking his focus off Ripper.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/11/2011, 6:57 pm

Zacharias: *Using Divine's mental sketch precognition, he charges towards Raem, forming a giant two-handed sword of hardened ice. With massive strength, he swung the blade with one hand, a testament to his raw strength. The former King of Iciaura wasn't messing around.*
Ruari: *He grins and scampers past Zacharias on all fours, his shoulder flames growing exponentially as he gained more speed. He then curled into a ball, his flaming body flying towards Iodes.*
Iodes: *She stands drunkenly before holding out a hand. A fist of raw Madness formed from her hand and rushed forward, slamming into Ruari violently. The whole castle shook with the impact.*

Kulen: *He cut off his fear waves, instead flying up to avoid the missiles and chomping attack. He grinned.* What makes you think you can best me, Hydra? I am a Demon Hunter, and Keshin are always part of the menu!! *He dives down, roundhouse-kicking all three heads at once.* Know your place!!

Ashura: *He hears his phone ring and he looks away from his research he has conducted on the Noise portal. Seeing that the caller I.D. is bonesaw, he sighs and rolls his eyes. He probably wanted to talk about the lastest person he skewered or something. He was about to put the phone down and ignore the call when he had second thoughts. He reluctantly answered the call, hearing Bonesaw's plea for help. He felt a chill in the air and narrowed his eyes. He transformed his equipment into a suit of cybernetic armor. His findings had all been mentally jotted down and wouldn't be forgotten easily. He walked towards his hoverboard, turning that into a set of cybernetic wings. He flies up, spotting Kyra and signalling for her to follow. The two Hunters began to follow the fleeing car...*
Antonio: *He and Lindsay are elsewhere in the city, having been separated from the others in the chaos.* This... is detrimental...
Lindsay: No duh, Sherlock...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next