NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Maxwell 11/12/2011, 11:01 am

Liola: Wait a minute guys... Let me try something. * she sets her gun down on the ground and approaches Fai* May I please pass?

Kiko: *she approaches her teammates sitting on the back of her new Saber*

Mystess: I SAID I WAS! CLEAN OUT YOUR EARS!!! *her lava coated ears flare brightly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 11/12/2011, 11:13 am

Fai Zheng: *he smiles and steps aside* Very good.
Saber: So...you would have just let us pass?
Fai Zheng: *he nods* But you never asked. Some battles can be won without aggression. *he picks up his staff and barrel and then takes out a capsule. he throws it on the ground and out pops a few chairs and a table. He then reaches into his pack and takes out a few tankards.* Come, friends. Share a drink with me and then we can deal with the Slavers. *he takes the cork out from his barrel and he pours drinks. The ale he pours is golden brown and clear. small bubbles rise from it and it gives off a rare, almost sweet aroma.*
Zeke: Come on, guys. You haven't had a drink until you've tried Pandarian Brew.

Bonesaw: *he and Ripper arrive to the location of the other Hunters.* Nice war machine, Kiko. Say hello to my friend, Ripper!

Attila: Oh, okay then. *he puts a finger in his ear* Anyway, the name's Attila. I've been sent by Talos. He has a deal for you. You vs. Me, you win and you can return to the mortal realm. I win, and I get to be born. Either way, you can go back. and by born, I mean my full name from the timeline I'm part of is Attila Seraphi Materex. I'll give you one guess on who I am. *he gives a mischievous smile with one fang sticking out, looking like someone very familiar to Mystess*

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/12/2011, 11:42 am

Ashura: !! *His mecha quickly shapeshifts into its ship mode and lands in front of the Manasvin, returning to its mecha form. In the cockpit, Ashura plugged his device into a slot in the dashboard of the mecha. A gauntlet appears on the mecha's arm and fires a cobalt sphere at the Manasvin, its function to capture not harm. The missiles the Manasvin fired were mostly deflected by the blue sphere, but a few struck Ashura's mecha, blowing chunks out of its armor. By plugging his device into the mecha, he had increased its capturing ability tenfold.* Come on...
Kyra: *She yawns as she is seen with an Alicorn, riding on its back to the others.* Too easy... What took you all so long?

Cthulhu: *His armor protected him from the attack perfectly, the pressurized air hitting him like a cool breeze. His jellyfish stingers grew in length and lashed out at the Gigante, electricity flowing wildly from them.*

Ananke: ... *She glances from Enkelados to the others, questioningly. Kappa comes forward, determination in his eyes.*
Kappa: I'll take this one! Go!!
Phoeryu: ... *He and the others continue upwards.* We can't keep splitting up like this...

Steam: *He takes a drink, savoring its flavor.* Wow... no words can describe it... So good!! *He empties the glass in a single gulp.*

Cronus: *A powerful green shockwave rumbles over the Mountain, green dust diving into the mouths of the Titans. They began to convulse in unison, their true power now being reached.* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hyperion: *He slams Kitsune into a nearby tree, his already horrendous form more poweful than before. The Titans now easily had power that rivaled the Daedra, and weren't afraid to show it. Kitsune groaned, several bones broken. The fox could barely stand, Hyperion's aura forcing him down to the ground.* IT'S OVER, KITSUNE!!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/12/2011, 11:53 am

[Phantasia]

Kyra got her answer when one of the Manasvin's missiles landed in the middle of all of them, blowing Ripper off his feet. "Whoa!" he shouted, crashing to the ground; Ripper was certainly more fragile, since Novas had stronger armor.

With surprising agility, the Manasvin managed to dodge the cobalt sphere too, but again, it was a narrow miss. The Manasvin leaped at the mecha, attempting to latch onto it. It seemed to be saying something, but the noise both the mecha and the Manasvin were generating was drowning out its speech.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/14/2011, 6:21 am

Porphyrion: *as he continues channeling energy, he opens his eyes, a look of shock on his face* I can't find Alcyoneus.....that means.....our brother is still alive! *he looks and sees the Titans in their true forms* These are the brothers we were meant to replace?! No way....they're on a completely different level than us!

Saber: *he takes a sip and then looks surprised* Wow! Its so sweet! I detect a hint of juniper berries. Its the best ale I've ever had! *he chugs the tankard in one gulp and leans back in his chair, patting his stomach contently.*
Fai Zheng: Thank you. I've been working on the recipe for 7 years now. That would be half of my life.
Saber: You're only 14?! but you sound like you're in at least your twenties!
Fai Zheng: Currently, I am the youngest Apprentice Brewmaster in history.
Saber: wow. Well, welcome aboard, Fai!
Zeke: Okay, I've checked around the camp. The code-transmission system is in the relay tower there. *he points at an antenna attached to a box a few feet away from the group.* The ship is over there. *he points at a small ship* All we need to do is hotwire the ship and send it off towards the outer rim's barren planets. The other hunters will follow it and leave Amazon alone.

Ephialtes: *he lets the tendrils pass through his body harmlessly* Non non non non non! That is five nons! You must be a slow learner, mespa? you cannot catch the wind!

Enkelados: *his fire activates and he gives off a heat that could rival Efreet and Hyperion's heat combined. He starts walking towards Kappa, melting the very rock he walks on* I'm gonna burn you to a crisp, little turtle.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/14/2011, 2:57 pm

Liola: *she takes a sip of the brew and loses all focus on what Zeke is saying.* . . . . *she gently sets her glass down.* It's so.... sweet. I've never....

Kiko: I think Master Quin would love these!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/14/2011, 4:19 pm

Kyra: *She urges her Alicorn away from the missiles blast range, just barely avoiding being blasted away at the speed of light.*
Ashura: *The Manasvin's extra weight, causes the mecha to fall over and Ashura squeaks in surprise as the impact of hitting the ground rocked the whole mecha. At this point, the transformer was too battle damaged to function properly, despite Ahura's technopathic abilities. There just wasn't enough energy in its tanks to sustain it any longer, so the green hedgehog forced open the cockpit, facing his wrecked mecha.* Aw man...

Steam: Seems simple enough. *He stands, feeling the delicious brew's lingering taste on his tongue.*

Cthulhu: True enough... *He lifts his hands, the wrist having nozzle-like appendages on them. He fired it at Ephialtes' general vicinity and quickly whipped out his electric stingers. Lightning exploded from the tendrils right after the water passed through Ephialtes, sending a deadly combination of water-conducting electricity through the Gigantes from the inside out.*

Kappa: Sounds spicy. *He takes a step forward, and several giant spouts of water explode from the ground. The heated rock begins to steam heavily as rain falls down onto it.*

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/14/2011, 5:48 pm

[Phantasia]

Ripper slowly got up, a palm to his forehead. "Ow..." he cursed, noise dust visible between his fingers.

"Now what was that for?" the Manasvin asked Ashura, clearly angry. "If you're out to recruit me, why don't you just ask?!"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/14/2011, 7:32 pm

Ashura: *He's somewhat confounded.* Um... *He facefaults, cursing his own stupidity. He slowly stands up, looking at the Manasvin sheepishly.* I honestly didn't know how the recruitment process worked...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/15/2011, 6:22 am

Zeke: Okay, so who's gonna do it?
Saber: I will. *he walks over to the ship and begins working. After about an hour and several more drinks from Fai for Liola and Steam, Saber finishes. The ship rockets off and flies off into space. After about ten minutes, more hunter ships take off in the direction the ship flew. Zeke counts the ships*
Zeke: Alright, that's all of them. Now lets-*before he can finish, an explosion rings out from the tower where Aeducan and the Welkied stones are. Zeke look in that direction. Hovering above the tower is a single silver sleek ship with the symbol of a green G with a black X behind it. The ship is the Bleak Nebula.* WHAT?!
Saber: That's the Bleak Nebula! What is Geneforce X's old ship doing there?!
Fai Zheng: I sense much tension coming from the tower. There is a battle going on in there for sure. And from what I am sensing, the man who inhabits the tower is loosing to a single opponent. His followers are all defeated by the second opponent.
Saber: You can see them from here?!
Fai Zheng: I can see their chi energy. One is chaotic, destructive, and completely merciless because of great personal loss that ravaged and destroyed his mind. The other is an innocent boy who is lashing out for losses similar to the first one....
Saber: Steam, Liola, are you thinking what I'm thinking on who those two are?.....

Ephialtes: *he howls in pain as he's electrocuted. He then turns to pure air and flies up high to avoid the attack* Sacrebleu! you would shock a gentleman in such a mannerr, Mes calmars bonne?! Non non non non non non! that is six nons!

Enkelados: *he lowers himself to Kappa's height by leaning down. The two of them butt heads and hold in a flurry of steam, water and flame as they push at each other to try and prove dominance.*

~Aeducan's tower~
*Aeducan is laying on the ground, trying to crawl away while holding a large gash to his side. His own sword is stabbed through is shoulder and his mask is cracked in half, exposing half of his face. there are cuts all over his body that appear to have been sealed by extreme heat as soon as they were cut. Now standing above him is Raem, all six ashbringers in his six Chaos arms*
Raem: I'll say it again. Give. Us. The. Stones.
Aeducan: *he spits blood at Raem's feet* If your father, your mother, your wife...if they could see what you've become, King of Avalon, they would be disgusted!
Raem: They are dead. What does it matter what I do now? I will never see them again.
Aeducan: But they see you! *he turns his attention to Ouranos, who had just finished killing another Celestio-Sapian follower of Aeducan's.* And so does your father, little Ailuro....

Bonesaw: Gahahahaha! now that we all have SABERs, I say we find those kids from the city and get a little payback! I wanna tear those brats in half for causing us that much grief and not laying down and dying like we asked!

~Concordia~
*Griffin lands in the city in an abandoned park. Helios falls off, panting from the fight. He gets up slowly and helps Antonio off Griffin*
Archer: Sheesh....what were those guys? I've never seen anything do what they did....
Griffin: One thing is clear, they aren't from this planet. The look like Mobians....
Helios: I think you're right, Griffin. Antonio, c'mon buddy, we gotta find a place to rest up...we can't stay here forever.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/15/2011, 5:44 pm

[Phantasia]

"... New commander?" the Manasvin asked.

[Concordia]

The group that just landed suddenly found themselves nearly hit by a burst of that same red noise that was at Kreisan. Beal and the angel were fighting; Beal was swinging around a freaking telephone pole, while the angel was flying around his head, dropping noise bombs.

Lucy came running out, but it was too late. The paramilitary was already mobilized, and ran right at the angel.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/15/2011, 6:30 pm

Ashura: If that's what the term for using SABERs is, then sure. *He sheepishly scratches the back of his head, before his face turns serious once more.* Would you allow me to command you, then?

Ouranos: I don't care anymore... *He stands, his movements rigid.*

Cthulhu: Heh, you presented me with a challenge, good sir. I merely accepted it. *He grins behind his helmet.* I'm enjoying this quite a bit. What say you to extending our duel for a while longer?

Kappa: *The steam grows so great that neither combatant can see their hand even if it was an inch away from their face! Kappa disappears into the steam, getting ready to strike when least expected.*

Ananke: *She and the remaining Kaiju have reached a ruined temple near the top of the mountain. The strange green glow seems to be coming from there...* We're almost there, guys. *They start sprinting towards it.*

Steam: No way... *He stares at the ship for a moment.* ...it couldn't be them, could it?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/15/2011, 10:32 pm

Aeducan:....So this is how it ends, eh?
Raem: *he takes his blades and stabs Aeducan with all six. As soon as he does, the tower's roof explodes off in flame. He and Ouranos are now exposed to the sky as if they were standing on the top of the tower.*

Zeke: *he sees the large explosion and runs off towards the tower*
Saber: Zeke! wait! Steam, Liola, Fai, lets go! we can't let him go alone! if me and Steam are right, then Zeke won't stand a chance alone against the two people in there.
Fai Zheng: *to Steam as the group runs to the tower* If I may ask, who do you and Saber believe we are going up against?

Ephialtes: Oui, mon ami. I shall entertain you for a bit. It is not like your side can win...

Enkelados: *he lights up his flame so anything that comes near him will burn to a crisp.*

*laying down on a rock near Ananke and the others is Polybotes. His seaweed-green dreadlocks dangling from the edge of the rock. He lifts up his sunglasses and looks right at Ananke and he group*
Polybotes: Oh bummer, dude. Looks like naptime's over....*he gets up and stand in their way.* No can do, little dudes. *a large wave begins to form behind him and rise up like a wall* One of you is gonna have to face me, little bros and brahs.

Last edited by Zazul on 11/16/2011, 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/16/2011, 3:44 pm

[Phantasia]

"Of course." the Manasvin agreed. "I've long ran out of stuff to do."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 11/16/2011, 7:34 pm

( hey sorry I haven't been on What Have I miss Embarassed
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/18/2011, 7:07 am

(Its okay bro. You've missed a lot, but its nothing a bit of re-reading won't fix. For a quick skim, here's what you've missed. Abyssion and the Keshin have been defeated. The Keshin, lead by Kleptomania and the other Shades that didn't die, have joined the Galactic Empire as citizens. This brought about the Anit-Keshin movement lead by "Alethia Ailuro" who was actually a Shifter, a group of Shape shifting red aliens, in disguise. The Anti-Keshin movement attempted to assassinate Raem and Iodes, but failed. Raem, along with Rufus who is a SABER commander from the planet Phantasia, arrived at Neo-Geneforce city just as Protos and the Phantasmos began a deadly assault to capture Keshin energy and kill Shifters who were disguised as citizens. Typhon, father of all monsters, faced off in a deadly confrontation with Raem who had learned to control his Chaos abilities. The match ended in a draw thanks to Chronos stepping in and stopping Raem. Meanwhile, Lucy and Rufus faced off against a possessed Xanthos who had been corrupted temporarily by Hyperion. Xanthos proved to be a powerful adversary. Mania and Dementia, two of the Good Shades, faced off against Boost but were killed off-screen. Kleptomania himself took on Protos in a confrontation that resulted in vast destruction around them. The match ended in a draw in which both were forced to flee. While the fighting was going on, Chronos had two other versions of himself. One was with a troll named Zuni who was an ally of Geneforce X and was guarding the control room for Neo-Geneforce city. He allowed Chronos to pass in peace as he respected Chronos's laid back attitude. The other Chronos befriended the pup Beowolf and went off on a separate journey with the little wolf. After the large battle Raem, Lucy, Rufus, and Xanthos, and Luna were ambushed by a large hulking Celestio-Sapian berserker named Neir. It is later revealed that Neir is the Avatar of Kronos who is opposite to Chaos and is by coincidence Raem's twin brother who had run away as a baby due to his powers causing him to resonate with the residual madness left by Keshin Xander. Neir proved to be a powerful opponent, and would have probably destroyed Geneforce and Geneforce X if not interrupted by Mankar Cameron, one of the Daedra's servants. Cameron transported the group along with Neir to the Plane of Oblivion, on the isle of Solsteim where they were hunted by the Daedric Prince, Hircine. meanwhile, The Shifters had infiltrated the Keshin academy Slathar-Ur but were quickly defeated by the students. The students made a break for it and escaped only to be attacked by Fallow Skylos, a member of the Anti-Keshin movement and the Skylos clan who had been the enemies of the Ailuro clan. Fallow was revealed when he attempted to assassinate Raem and Iodes to be a Flayer, a being able to use Order energy which has the ability to crush his opponents to his very will. Fallow was defeated by Protos and a human named Marco Stradivari from the Revolutionary Army. After Fallow escaped, Stradivari fought Protos in a duel that ended when Stradivari was called off because a being known as the Last Zion had been found. Meanwhile, Alex Law had been living the comfortable life of a farmer with his wife, Rose. She and him were expecting a child. However, their peaceful farm life was interrupted when they were attacked by the Government Commander Forcystus, who was trying to take their crop by order of Emperor History. He was quickly defeated by a strange cloaked man who claimed to be John Atlas, a man known throughout the galaxy as the Strongest Man Alive. Only Genesis himself had ever bested him. Atlas, along with his Revolutionary Army members Reordon and Wyatt secured the Law family and tried to transport them to safety. Iodes had been captured by the Daedra and was under the interrogation of Hermaceus Mora, Daedric Prince of Knowledge and the being who currently ruled the Shifters. He tortured Iodes with visions of her brother and tried to make her talk about Geneforce X and the Keshin, but to no avail. Iodes was too strong. Mora then released his Corpulses, Shifter elites with powerful shape shifting abilities. one went to Phantasia to absorb the SABERs and learn their powers. The rest went after the Law family, who it turns out was carrying the Last Zion all along. A fierce battle broke out between Alex along with Reordon and Atlas against the Corpulses. The stress of the battle sent Rose into labor and Wyatt stayed in their vehicle to help her. In the end, the child was born and let out a long cry. That cry freed the Shifter from Mora's control, as the child was the Last Zion, Riley Law. Kleptomania, who had been captured by the Anti-Keshin movement, met Alethia's imposter who was revealed to be the Shifter Princess and an ally against Mora. The two broke out of the Anti-Keshin base and found Mobius being torn apart by a war between the Gods and the Daedra. Right then and there, Kleptomania called on Schizophrenia and the rest of the Keshin and formed a mighty army. The Cry of the Zion caused all Shifters in the area to break free from Mora, and so they rallied behind their princess. Finally, the Skylos clan that wasn't part of the Anti-Keshin movement joined in and the Army of Three was formed they charged down the battlefield and decimated all Daedra in their way along with the Resurrected heroes that were sent to fight them. Raem and the others got out of Solsteim just in time to join the fray. They fought their way through the enemy and split off, Xanthos and his team along with Iodes and the other escapees from the Shifter homeworld going into Molag Bal's Inferno while Raem, Mystess, and Iodes went off to confront the leader of the enemy army who was non other than Saber himself. Saber fought Raem and nearly lost, but was then used as a sacrifice to summon the most powerful resurrection yet, the Resurrection of Abyssion. Abyssion fought the members of Geneforce X, but being used as a sacrifice purified Saber. He fought back inside Abyssion and ended up destroying him from the inside out. after escaping, Saber and the others went to find Pointsettia in an effort to bolster their fighting power and revive Mobius. But, the group was attacked by a blue man who looked exactly like Raem in Chaos form. This man was Perfect Chaos, one of the Three Forms of Chaos and leader of the Daedra. He defeated Raem and tore the boy's arm off, creating a staff which he used against Berserker Mystess, Saber, and Ouranos who had been revived by Saber after he turned good. Chaos proved to be too strong and left the children to die after him being wounded by Zeus Ouranos. In Inferno, Hyperion and the Titans became Ultimate Titans and tried to destroy the Geneforce group. Xanthos was killed in the battle, and Neir, along with the god Talos who they had freed, tried to avenge him. Hyperion got away only to be attacked by the Daedric Prince Sithis, who nearly crushed Hyperion like a bug. The remaining Titans and Geneforce fought against Molag Bal and San Gonzalo, a monster Bal had summoned. Bal was defeated and the team got away. Meanwhile, Chaos used Mora's artifact Mysterium Xarxces to transport back in time to acquire Chronos's scythe. After doing so, he destroyed Nifelheim alongside with his Three favored sons Sithis, Mehrunes Dagon, and Sheogorath. the three then assaulted Mount Olympus and defeated the Greek Gods there. And that is what you have missed so far! oddish!~ for more info, read the past posts on this RP. )

Raem: *the team arrives to the tower. Raem looks down, an almost annoyed expression on his face.* Oh hello. You've all made it. And I see you've made two new friends...
Fai Zheng: His chi is so dark....
Zeke: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
Saber: Raem, what is the meaning of this?!
Raem: I simply wanted the stones. He wouldn't give me them, so I killed him and took them. Its that simple.
Zeke: YOU MURDERED AEDUCAN?!
Raem: Yes. I did.
Zeke: *he charges up the side of the wall, using his clawed feet to dig into the stone on the tower's sides*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/18/2011, 3:57 pm

(Hey Cody, I actually have a subplot for you if you want to jump in. And wow, the last episode's plot has quite a bit when you look at it all.)

Ouranos: *He stands on top of the wall, his hooded eyes gleaming with golden lightning as a large spiked hammer formed in his hands. Yet, the taint of chaos was strong, almost overbearing to most mortals. The spiked hammer blazed with raw power and a large wave of lightning tore through the wall, shredding apart the stone around Zeke. The Chaotic Thunder God looks over at Raem before nodding towards Zeke.* ...He is strong with Chaos energy...
Steam: The very two I thought of... Raem and Ouranos... *He grunts as he charges forward, his flame of Daitengu roaring to life as he sprinted up the wall, acrobatically dodging Ouranos' lightning blasts. Seeing Zeke up ahead, he slams a crystal into the wall and continues upwards. The crystal wedged into the wall grows rapidly, forming a platform in the wall for Zeke to land on, should he fall.*

Cthulhu: Heh, we'll see. *He prepares to fire, but forcefully stops the flow of water in his armor, causing a massive buildup in pressure. With a roar, he lets the pressurized water fly, electrifying it with his stingers. With the power the torrent of electric water had, it could probably punch through steel with ease.*

Kappa: *Without warning, a large geyser of water erupts from under Enkelados.*

Ananke: *She notices Phoeryu step forward, his mane blazing brightly with flame. He snorted as his wings burst into flame and began to change colors from red to orange to white to blue.*
Phoeryu: Keep going... *The others reluctantly leave, now at the base of Mount Othrys's temple. Inside the temple, they'd find the sickles. And judging from the strong green glow emanating from the temple, they'd find Cronus, too.*

Ashura: *He grins, holding out his device.* Do you have a name?

Lindsay: *People were screaming and ran about in chaos as Beal and the angel continued their brawl. Her Thanagore flew out from the building, its form a black shadow to avoid physical damage from the angel. It roared and fired a jet-black laser-like beam of energy from its mouth directly at the angel.*

Sivica: *He is now walking towards Master Quin's room, Garm following close behind and still asking questions. Sivica mentally sighed, his face emotionless as he reached the end of the hallway and waited for the Portal Butterflies to allow the two access.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/18/2011, 4:37 pm

Zeke: *he lands on the crystal platform and two spheres form on his legs that then pump down* .........Soru.......*he rockets up with blinding speed*
Raem: That technique...seems this one knows how to fight like a Celestio-Sapian. *he jumps down and turns in the air so he and Zeke cross paths. He swings Ashbringer at Zeke as the two near collision.*
Zeke: GAUSS SNIPER! *he kicks at Raem and his leg collides with Ashbringer, causing a large force wave. He and Raem both rocket backwards and he lands back on the crystal platform.*
Raem: *he lands on the wall* So you are strong with Chaos. But you do not use his power at all....you rely on your own physical strength....that art you used is the Borgia Clan's art Soru, or Shave. It allows the user to move at near jet speeds faster than even lightning itself. I assume you are a member of the Borgia Clan?
Zeke: I'm not a member of any clan. I was taught all the Celestio-Sapian arts by my caretaker from back when I lived in Avalon City.
Raem: And who was your caretaker if I may ask?
Zeke: A man named Hades.
Raem:................*after hearing his father's name he turns silent. Suddenly, he looks at Zeke, flames of hate burning in his eyes* You lie....
Zeke: I don't. He visited me every afternoon and trained me.
Raem: What is your name? Tell me. Now.
Zeke: My name is Zeke.
Raem:So you're him, eh?.......I expected more.

Polybotes: Copacetic colors, bro! They're totally makin me trip!

Enkelados: *he looks down and is flung into the air as the water shoots him up. Then he lets his flames burst out and he scorches the air around him and the ground below him. Everything that was at least 10 feet below the ground would have been cooked alive.*

Ephialtes: * he turns into a breeze and wraps around the water, following the pressure flow and finally appears all around Cthulhu. His wind forms blades and he begins humming the french national anthem as he cuts at Cthulhu.*

Bonesaw: So then, I ask again, WHO'S UP FOR A LITTLE PAYBACK!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/18/2011, 6:36 pm

Steam: *Every step he takes up the wall leaves a large imprint on the wall's surface. His tail blazes with white-flamed lava, the exact same shade as the flame on his forehead. He takes another step, digging into the surface of the wall and pushing off the new groove in the wall, frontflipping over the top to land behind Ouranos. He head is tilted downwards and only slightly facing the Ailuro, who has his back to Steam.* You...
Thor Ouranos: Don't bother. You'll lose before you can even try... *He still does not face Steam, his attention on the fight between Zeke and Raem.*
Steam: You... stupid... BRAT!!! *His tail's light explodes and he rams into Ouranos, his eyes now the same red as Daitengu. Wings of white lava tore out of his back and his fists gained a white lava coating. His power augmentation had finally surpassed itself, allowing him to access more of his reserves of Daitengu's raw power.*
Thor Ouranos: *He lifts up his spiked hammer, and it flashed a moment before flowing upwards, taking Ouranos with it. Using his hammer to steer through the air, Ouranos faced Steam in aerial combat.*

Phoeryu: *He unsheathes his claws, which ignite in fire as he stares at Polybotes.*

Kappa: *He is seen above Enkelados, standing on a water spout. He smirks before the water gushes over him and forms a protective streamlined barrier. He then gushes forward, aiming for Enkelados's back.*

Cthulhu: *He turns slightly, enough for the attack to barely miss him.*

Kyra: Fufufufufufu!~ Those kids will never know what hit them!!
Ashura: No! We're here to find that energy! No more getting off track!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/18/2011, 7:40 pm

Zeke: You know me?
Raem: Hades was my father.
Zeke: Your father?! Wait....what do you mean "was"?
Raem: He's dead you simpleton. He was killed by the Keshin you so love!
Saber: THAT'S A LIE! IT WAS ABYSSION THAT KILLED HADES, NOT THE KESHIN!
Raem: *he turns his attention to Saber* Ah, my cousin, I almost forgot you were here along with Liola and the panda. You seem to have grown. Well, in size anyway...
Saber: Raem, what's happened to you? Look at what you are doing! Do you think Mystess would want this?!
Raem: *he warps and appears next to Saber*
Fai Zheng: I.....I couldn't even read his chi movements on that....
Raem: You.....have no right to speak her name, god-servant. *he raises Ashbringer and slices Saber in the side before Saber could react.*
Saber: GAH! *he coughs out blood and drops to the ground, clutching his side. Blood drips out from the wound and onto the ground*
Raem:*he looks up at Zeke* Do you serve the Gods, boy?
Zeke: I don't serve anyone! I serve myself and my friends!
Raem: Then why not serve me? These people are weak. They proved that when they wouldn't join my campaign against the Gods. But you...you could be so much stronger.
Zeke: If what you are doing is what you call "strength", then I would rather be weak!
Raem: *he shakes his head* Pity.....then you and these pathetic weaklings die today. *he looks up to Ouranos* Ouranos, show no mercy. I want Steam's head on a plate.
Zeke: OVER MY DEAD BODY! *he jumps down and flies right at Raem*
Raem: THAT'S PRECISELY THE IDEA! *he jumps up and flies at Zeke. the two meet halfway on the tower and begin twisting and kicking and slicing at eachother while looping around in the air.* Interesting....I can't cut you. I know that technique. Wolfenritter Clan's Iron Skin technique, Tekkai. You are able to turn your skin as hard as Adamantium, yet your movement is limited. But you can still move quickly because my father taught you how to duel wield Techniques, correct? Soru+Tekkai=a fighter who is fast but can't be cut.
Zeke: SHUT UP! I HATE TALKING DURING A FIGHT! *he reels back his tail* Soru.....*he fires it right at Raem* PINPOINT BULLET!
Raem: *he blocks with a thrust at the attack with his flame arm. The two attacks collide and the fighting continues. Raem jumps back and stabs his blades into the ground. Energy builds between the horns on his helmet* Cedo......GRANDE! *he fires the blast at Zeke with enough force to break apart the tower as it flies at Zeke*
Zeke: ~Time to use what master Aeducan taught me...~ *his muzzle pulls back and he opens his mouth* AUIN SOPH AUR! *he fires a blast of energy our of his mouth with the same force as Raem's Cedo Grande. The two blasts collide and rip the entire tower down. When the smoke clears, Zeke is leaning over, panting heavily while Raem is standing there, a few dirt stains on his orange coat.* No...ha....ha....ha....way.....that was my strongest attack.....how....ha....ha....ha....did you survive?!
Raem: Because I'm stronger than you, that's why.

Polybotes: *he claps his hands together and a on his arm forms a shield that looks exactly like a surf board made of water. He holds his free hand out and a fishing pole made of water also appears. A large chain comes out from the tip and he begins spinning it around like a mace* Lets roll, dude! Surf's up! *he slams the ground and a large tidal wave forms from where the mace end hit. The wave rushes at Phoeryu with tremendous force.*

Ephialtes: *he suddenly forms a sphere of wind around Cthulhu and wind spikes fly in on Cthulhu from all sides*

Enkelados: *he reaches and grabs his katana. He draws it slightly, turns, and in one quick, almost unseeable fluid motion slices the white hot flaming blade right at Kappa when he was closest*

Bonesaw: AWWWWE! C'mon, Ashura-kun! I wanna break those Phantasian brats into itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-little-tiny pieces!

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/19/2011, 9:50 am

Kiko: No. Ashura is right! We came here on a simple recon mission! So far we are failing! A RECON MISSION! WE ARE FAILING A SIMPLE RECON MISSION! DO YOU THINK THE MASTER WILL BE PLEASED THAT WE PRACTICALLY DESTROYED THE PLACE WE NEEDED TO INVESTIGATE?!?!?

Garm: *he suddenly falls silent as he waits for the door to open*

Liola: *she loads a rifle and aims it up at Ouranos* Sorry kid, but its for your own good... *she looks down the barrel for perfect aim, and fires*
*small white snowflakes begin to fall over the battle field. These were strange flakes though. when they hit the ground, they turned to blood. A figure slowly forms from the bloody snow*
???: Raem... Why are you doing this......... Please stop this..........for me...... *the figure holds out a blood covered hand*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/19/2011, 11:18 am

[Phantasia]

"... No, not personally." the Manasvin admitted. "We're really only given names after recruited, by our commanders."

Ripper only remained silent, taken a little aback.

[Concordia]

OOC: Phirania, did you forget Antonio? I'm waiting for your move.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/19/2011, 12:43 pm

((Yeah, I think I did. My bad.))

Ouranos: *He swings his hammer, and rockets towards Steam, grappling with the amalgam in midair. In the middle of an explosion of lightning and lava, Ouranos spotted Liola aiming her gun at him and smirked. He smashed Steam in the side with his hammer, knocking the amalgam into Liola's bullet.*
Steam: GGGRRRRAAAAHHHHH!!! *He roars in pain as the bullet pierces his shoulder, the sudden rush of pain making him lose focus and fall to the ground below. Moments before impacting the ground, he gathers enough of his wits to launch a crystal at the ground below. In split seconds, it formed a tower for Steam to safely land on. The undead fox rubbed his shoulder, which had already healed thanks to Daitengu's healing factor. He looks up, seeing the bloody snowflakes and looking down to see the figure. He hears a crack of thunder and looks up in time to see Ouranos slam his hammer into Steam's chest.*

Ashura: I'll just recruit you first... *He lifted the device towards the Manasvin.* And how about Sepuritus as a name?
Kyra: ... *She reluctantly nods after Kiko's statement. Those kids would pay, but the Hunters should focus more on the energy.* Do any of you SABERs know of any... strange energies on this planet?

Antonio: *He nods as he stretches his limbs.* And they attacked us for no reason... Hopefully, we'll never have to see them again.

Phoeryu: *He breathes in deeply before roaring loudly, an explosive blast of blue flame erupting from his jaws and piercing through the wave, evaporating it easily.*

Cthulhu: *He takes the hits, his armor not even slightly dented by the strikes.*

Kappa: *As the blade makes contact with the water barrier, more steam forms and shrouds the battlefield once more. Kappa had barely dodged the blade, his undershell singed slightly.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/19/2011, 1:48 pm

Raem: M-My-Mystess? *he starts to step forward towards the bloody figure. He holds out his hands and nearly drops to his knees in front of her* Mystess? Is that you? Please, my darling, answer me! Is it you? Is it really you, or am I dreaming again?
Zeke: *he seems puzzled by the appearance of the figure.* What is that thing? *suddenly, his attack that he had launched finally took its toll. His eyes widen and he drops to the ground, unconscious*
Saber: *he spits out blood and sees the figure* It can't be....
Fai Zheng: *he looks at the scene and raises an eyebrow* I have no idea what is going on anymore.

~Zeke's Dream~
*he is sitting in front of a large cast iron door with the images of various warriors on it. One is a proud cat with lighting sparking from its body. Another is a skunk boy with a large silver claw. One is a hedgehog in a running position. Another is a female hedgehog with ice and fire swirling around her. Another is blue rabbit with brown hair in a fighting stance. The final image is a red fox with magma bursting from his body. In the center of it all is the image of a hedgehog holding a staff and sword with what looks like wind and light flying out from him. In the center of his chest is a large "G". The gates open and Zeke sees multiple black hands fly out and try to grab him. He turns around and sees a female hedgefox with magma-covered ears, a yellow cat, and a tall male Celestio-Sapian looking at him. He holds his hand out to the male Celestio-Sapian, a feeling like he should know who that man is washing over him. He struggles against the pulling of the hands*
Zeke: Help! Please! Who are you?!
Spirit: Let them take you, Zeke. You aren't ready to join us yet.
Zeke: *he reaches out and takes the Celestio-Sapian's hand* Please! Who are you?! Why do I feel as if I know you?!
Spirit: *he holds Zeke's hand for a minute and then lets go, letting Zeke be pulled in.*

~The real world~
Zeke: *his eyes flutter open and he realizes his arms are bound by his straight jacket again.*

Ripper: You must mean Noise, correct? Sheesh, offworlders don't know jack! Master Bonesaw, your friend is stupid. Anyway, Noise is the energy that makes up us SABERs.
Bonesaw: *ignoring Ripper, he slouches and kicks the dirt* Sheesh, Kiko-chan, you're such a party pooper! I expect to be able to fight some really strong demons after this is over, or I'm waking you every hour on the hour again tonight!

Helios: *he hears an explosion from the fighting* That sounded like Noise. That Angel thing must be here!
Archer: ALRIGHT! LETS GO KICK HIS ASS!
Griffin: I agree with stupid!

Polybotes: *he ducks under the fire and swings the ball on the chain up right into Phoeryu's chin*

Ephialtes: My my! Aren't you the resilient one, no?

Enkelados: *he takes a deep breath and uses his superior senses of heat to find Kappa. He knew that since Kappa was a turtle, he would be cold blooded. All he needed to do was look for areas in the steam of low heat. He locked onto an area and stabbed right at Kappa*

Porphyrion: *he is standing near where Aneke and the others are and is looking in a diamond at multiple images. He then turns his attention to the Phantasmos and rises up. He stamps the ground and a large stone ball on an iron rod appears out from the ground and in his hand* You've come a long way. Now you face Porphyrion, the strongest of the Gigante present at the moment.

~Space, near the Daedra Quarentine Zone~
*A large, Pluto-sized space station is floating in the darkness of space. Flying around it are hundreds upon thousands of silver ships. On the sides of the ships is the symbol of an eye with red liquid tentacles coming from behind it and grey blades surrounding the crest. It is the symbol of the Army of Three, which consisted of Keshin, Flayers, and Shifters that were not under the control of Hermaceus Mora. Inside, a soldier walks over to his commander who is looking out at the Daedric defense fleet that was lining up to face them. The soldier is a male Flayer in gray cammo pants, a grey muscle shirt, and blades attached to his fingers. He is a short elf owl.*
Soldier: Commander Iodes, the troops are prepared. The Counsel of Three has given their approval for you to lead today's assault. The Princes that lead the Daedra today are Malakath, Melpha, and Noctoral. Shall we tell the Prince's emissary whether or not you wish to parlay or simply commence the attack?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/19/2011, 3:44 pm

[Phantasia]

"... Very well." Sepuritus agreed.

Immediately, he dissolved into white noise on his own, appearing in Ashura's phone. It requested information on Sepuritus, such as his name, for registry, in spite of the fact that the data wouldn't be going anywhere.

[Concordia]

Antonio was nearly hit by a burst of noise (OOC: he's in Concordia, right?) from the angel. Beal was fighting as well, but this time he was using a street lamp as a lance. "... You've grown stronger." the angel quietly commented, his voice drowned out by the violence around him.

The paramilitary mobilized around them, but were hesitant to fire, especially with Beal in the firing line.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next