NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 2/29/2012, 11:50 pm

Raem: *he dashes through the buildings, feeling everything around him* I can feel Iodes...the civilians escaping....the remaining thunderdead....an unknown energy signature...and the Morians. If we're confronted in an all-out brawl with them, there's no way we'd walk out. I have to warn Iodes and Alethia and tell them that we need to get away quickly before the Morians land! *he dashes towards Iodes*

Bonesaw: *he keeps his head down* Failure, Master Quin. She had the Avatar of Kronos and the Last Palazzo as well as the generals of the Army of Three Kleptomania and Heake. She also had the Avatar of Peaceful Chaos and his companions Liola the Succubus and Fai Zheng Stoutpaw with her. I was outmatched and outgunned with Ripper completely blown away. I failed you, Master Quin.
Crook: Hehehehe....ya messed up big this time, Bonehead.

Kleptomania: I agree. I doubt that Chaos would choose a sniveling worm like Ivankov as our ally.
Zeke: *suddenly, his eyes roll into the back of his head and he clutches his temples. He drops to the ground and starts convulsing violently. In his mind, Peaceful Chaos spoke to him.*
Peaceful Chaos: *in the vision, it shows the door to a large tower opening. At the top is a man with a golden great katana in Daedric armor with a woman with green hair crucified upside down behind him. After the vision flashes inward, it shows a door opening to a beautiful garden with statues of all 17 Daedric Princes. Sitting there on the ground is a man with a deer's head, human body with rippling muscles, and a large bone spear. The man turns and looks at Zeke before whispering to him*
???: come then, He Who Contains My Father.....Come, and we shall find your quarry.
*then, a single word flashes in Zeke's head and he snaps out of his seizure-like fit*
Zeke: HIRCINE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 16 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Guest 3/1/2012, 8:22 am

The girl watches the fight move. It was moving towards the city. This was quite interesting. It was time for her to actually strike. She followed the man that was running to the city. She followed with her weapon still around. Her movemenets were swift and percise. As the female moved, her eyes looked up at the falling sky. The meteor like things coming closer to this city. A wonderous looking city that needed help. How could she not help? It probably wasn't her fight to get into, but to her, she would help those who need help.

"Symphogear. Load Cartridge." The silver covering at the hilt of her scythe, followed the red lining. Several of these gold colored cartridges popped out as the scythe began to glow a soft shade of red. Her hand twists up as she swings the point of the blade infront of her. Several red like energy spears appear in front of her. "One thousand Tears." She speaks softly. The spears fly towards the sky and make contact with what ever is falling towards the shrouded city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 3/4/2012, 11:13 am

"Indeed, it is." Dr. Cherubim agreed.

Suddenly, there was a loud boom, making both doctors jump. "Security, what was that?" Cherubim demanded into his phone.

"You're going to want to see this. Come out front." was the only, scared reply.

Worried, Cherubim ran out for the front door.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/5/2012, 9:40 pm

Iodes: *She launches herself off the building, leaping towards a nearby rooftop. She quickly curls into a ball as she lands, before quickly unraveling herself and running off the roof to another building without missing a beat. She frontflips to the next rooftop, seeing a multitude of crimson spears of energy rocket skyward towards the meteors above. Iodes, curious as to who had become involved in the conflict, swiftly dove over the side of a building, landing onto the frozen stone pavement below. There, she saw the girl. The girl was young, but her movements were precise and carefully measured. It didn't take a genius to figure out the newcomer was well-trained. Iodes stared at her from the shadows of the building, unsure of whether she should consider the girl as a friend. She was attacking those ominous meteors, but she was foreign. Iodes mentally sighed. The girl had shown no signs of being malicious, so why not try to make friends with her? In their current state, the Geneforce X needed all the help they could get. Iodes slowly walked out of the shadows, her catwolf features illuminated in the crystal snowflakes that fell from the skies above.* Hello there...

Master Quin: Perhaps, but not completely. Remember this, Hunter. Knowledge is the ultimate weapon. We know who these people are. Should they stand in our way, we can crush them completely. For now, we research them and prepare for possible war against them. Keeping in mind that they are Geneforce members, we can most likely expect them to stand in our way now that we've captured some of their number. Bonesaw, I'd like you to assist Kyra in capturing SABERs for the Demon Hunters to utilize.

Pennatus: O_O Zeke!! Are you hurt at all?? *She helps him up.*
Heake: I suppose that's the only way Peaceful Chaos can speak to him. Kind of ironic, though... *She pauses to think.* Hircine, eh?

Ashura: *He exchanges a look with Kiko before hurriedly following the doctor.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2012, 10:34 pm

~Morian Hive Mind~
Hermaceus Mora: Now...let the invasion begin. Morians, consume. Decimate. Leave none standing in your wake.

Bonesaw: Yes, Master Quin.
Crook: What?! You're letting him off easy?! I mean....shouldn't Bonesaw be reprimanded for such a blunder, Master?
Ripper's head: Oh shut it, you brown-noser!

Zeke: ugh...*he rubs the side of his head* Yeah....That just really sucks when that happens. *he chuckles a bit* From what I saw, Peaceful Chaos wants us to cut through Boethia's realm and punch into Paradise. I don't exactly know what Paradise is, but from what I could tell its a central nexus for the Daedric Princes to gather. And Hircine is apparently waiting there for us.
Kleptomania: Hircine....Daedric Prince of the Hunt. Known as the Father of Manbeasts, Bane of Werebeasts, and Hunter of Mortals. If I recall, Geneforce's last encounter with him was when he abducted members of both Geneforce X and Geneforce to engage in his Bloodmoon Hunt. He was a cunning hunter, and yet....
Neir: *he walks out from the shed, his knuckles bloody from pounding Ivankov.* He didn't fight like a Daedric Prince. The Princes usually use their soldiers to pick off their enemies and then go in for the kill when the enemy is weak. Hircine, he came at us full-force and hunted us like we were game. However, his minions, the Werewolves, Wereboars, and Werebears, they didn't feel like Daedra. They felt more like....mortals. Like us. If they are, they serve him willingly.
Gashka: So he can't be all that bad, even if he is the son of evil incarnate.
Zeke: That's the thing....Hircine was talking to me personally. He called me "He who Contains my Father.". I don't think Pure Chaos is his father....I think his father was Peaceful Chaos.

Raem: *he dashes up to Iodes* Iodes! We got a problem. Morians. Shifters under the control of Daedric Prince Hermaceus Mora. They're coming! *he notices the girl* Oh...Wait...This is the energy signature that was attacking the Morians. Tell me, are you friend or foe?

Mataer: *his team now stands at the gates of the Black Palace, home of the Lord of the Underworld* Gentlemen and lady, whats say we politely knock on the door, eh? Ouranos?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/6/2012, 8:28 pm

???: The massive & direct long range attack has made contact. The contact was swift and hit which that makes the sorrow filled sky cry. The scythe let out alot of steam as it was lowered. She gave a soft smile, but that quickly faded. The wind had changed directions and its tone as a sound rang. A greeting. A soft hello from someone. It had reached her. Was it something to fear or accept? She didnt know. Her body moved and turned into the direction of the greeting. Her soft blue eyes, looking upon the falling snow at the girl. The animal features that she had, became illluminated by this plants snow. Fascination poured over her. She had never seen someone like this on here own planet. "Hello there." She spoke with a soft voice. Within that instant of the greeting. Symphogear was then pointed in the direction of the girl. "Cartridge load." She said softly. Cartridges bgan to shoot out of her glowing scythe. "Art thou a friend or foe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/7/2012, 9:58 pm

Iodes: *Not flinching at the weapon pointed at her, Iodes looks up, seeing the meteors absorb the energy from the scythe. Iodes's eyes widened as she heard Raem run up next to her and explain the situation. And, she knew for certain that few things could hurt Morians. Initially, their main weakness was Madness nergy, but they had begun to grow a resistance to it after capturing her and several other Ailuro. Iodes turned to the girl.* Look, from your accent, I can tell you're not from around here. This city is under seige by those creatures. The civilians are scared. The protectors are either dead, dying or on the verge of death. You can decide whether you want us as a friend or foe... but these people need us. *She pauses for a moment as the sound of the Morians landing on the ground resonates through the air.* And... I feel as though we could use someone like you. *She lifts a hand towards the girl, a signal of an alliance.*

Master Quin: Unfortunately, there is too much that has to be done for me to be suspending Hunters. We'll need everyone in prime condition. This also means you will all have to train much more rigorously than you ever have before!!

Queen Heake: Do we have any leads as to where Hircine may be? Any other clues to reaching Paradise, or Boethia's realm, for that matter?

Xenon: *She has followed the energy to its strongest point. She and her undead stand before an enormous metal castle with several rings of fire suspended around it. Xenon takes a breath, forcing out any nervous tension in her body before approaching the castle. She snaps her fingers, and a nearby lost soul rushes towards the castle before dissolving through the gates to get the ruler's attention. It was then that she remembered all of the Thunderdead still waiting in Iciaura. Might as well wipe that place off of the celestial map. It wasn't like she'd be affected. With a dark smirk, she snapped her fingers once more, and the thunderdead set to work decimating the rest of Iciaura. She returned her attention to the castle. The lost soul should be reaching this universe's Charisma soon. All she had to do now was wait.*

Xanthos: *His battle with Sivica had become incredibly intense, without any room for the others to interfere. Every movement one made was negated by the other. It would be easy to say they were evenly matched, a pair of identical swords. Xanthos took a moment to think as he pushed Sivica away from him. The chinchilla's movements seemed familiar... too familiar. Kulen had probably trained him like how Kulen had trained Xanthos. But... everytime their attacks connected, a strange tingle would shoot up Xanthos arm, and judging from Sivica's face, he felt the same thing. What could possibly be causing the strange sensations?*
Kulen: Sven... can you manipulate memories from a distance? *He grins to himself, watching the two combatants as they both began to realize the strange sensations.* ~Those two are more connected then they may both realize...~
Xanthos: Enough!! *Golden sparks swirl around his body and fuse into his fur, electrifying it. His eyes gleam with a spark of pure power as his body becomes lightning itself.* Physisoma Astraph!!
Sivica: *He looks surprised for a moment before glancing at Kulen, who only nods slowly. Sivica returns his attention Xanthos, and his ghostly flames envelop his strangely pulsing jacket, and ignite his whole body.* Physisoma Pyro.
Xanthos: *He's taken aback, and notices the looks Sivica and Kulen exchange. Just what was Sivica?*

Last edited by Phirania on 3/7/2012, 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2012, 10:25 pm

???: StarDust Foton." She speaks softly. Symphogear begins to glow. A glow different form the red lke before. Sveral star like shapes form around the girl as she smiles softly at the female. "Grim Slayer. My name is Grim Slayer & this is Symphogear."
Jumping into the air, she looks art waht form his the surface. Creatures. Creatures in which she has not seen. These things were different and someone what demonic in form. Maybe she could help but without having to use all her power. She couldnt let her weapon power down. Maybe to save some power, she coud use thwe Guantlet Mode of Symphogear and fight hand to hand. Whenever a being touchs them, their bodies become black and crumble like dust.
Her thoughts began to swarmbut now wasn't the time. She had to move quickly before her booster gave out. "StarDust Foton, Fire!" The small particle multiplies and is sent crashing down. Crashing down like a shooting star that crosses the night sky, but in a multitude. In a wave like motion, crashing upon them like a tidal wave, peircing through them, knocking them down.
"I shall jouin thee. Thou seem like thou protect was is right in thy world." She speaks as she comes back to the ground. "Who art thou in front of thy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 3/8/2012, 4:36 pm

Outside, the same cloaked figure stood, but stood calmly... in a small crater. "... What brings you here?" Cherubim asked, calmly, while waving security away.

"You do..." was the sole reply.

Cherubim slowly approached the cloaked figure, who did nothing.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2012, 5:00 pm

Beowulf: *he lands next to Iodes and Raem, looking up at the newcomer* Hai there~ My name is Beowulf. *He folds his wings in* Half dragon, half dog at your service!

Kiko: *She hurriedly follows the Doctor out, watching as he approached the cloaked being. For some reason, she couldn't help but smirk*

Sven: I can as long as they are withing my eyesight~ *He holds out his staff and it begins to emit a red glow, as he begins to sift through Xanthos's memories* So... What am I looking for exactly Mister Kulen?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2012, 7:46 am

Raem: I'm Raem. Raem Hadesson. And this is my blade, The Ashbringer. *he looks as the thunderdead begin moving in again* More of them...*phoenix fire swirls around his blade* I'll send them back to the grave where they belong! *he charges forward and begins cleaving thunderdead away, burning them to ashes with each swing*

Bonesaw: For the sake of your orders, sir! I'll become even stronger! THEN I'LL CRUSH THAT DAITENGU-WIELDER AND HER LITTLE FRIENDS TO DUST! *he clenches his fist, causing the knuckles to crack and the veins to become prominent in his fist. He walks off towards the portal to Phantasia and mutters under his breath* For her sake....I have to become stronger....
Crook: Grrrrr......*he looks back at Master Quin and kneels* Your orders, Master?

Mataer: *he glances around the underworld.* So deathly....so peaceful. This peace makes Feral Chaos sick to his stomach...*he walks off towards what appeared to be the north* This way. Soon, my comrades, we shall reach the portal to the Hall of Judgement. From there, we can punch into Heaven and then its a straight shot to our destination.....DARRIS KARLAN, REALM OF THE GODS! And all the while, the gods will be thinking Raem is responsible for this. Its perfect! That weak fool will suffer while I claim rightous revenge!

Saber: *dark. Nothing but dark around his mind. No more frozen plains where he could see the great wolf Fenrir, the fangs of Daitengu, loping through the snow. Now, it was shadow. He could feel no pain. He could feel no sorrow or joy. No anger or hate. Only loneliness. The only being in this world, the only one who he could connect with that was left, was gone. He could still feel the void from when Kulen ripped Fenrir from his body. Then, they began to scream. And he saw their faces. The faces of all the people he killed and brought back as ghouls when he was under the orders of his mother, Charisma. They were all screaming at him, clawing out from the dark and trying to overtake him. Saber knew what this was all too well. He knew from their faces that this was it. All his misdeeds in life laid bail. All his sins to be punished. Was he so evil in life that not even the gods would judge him? Then, as they clutched at him and began to sink their teeth into him, he awoke. He knew he was a spirit, since his body was still in the Hunter base. But where he stood was the inside of a black palace. Sitting on the throne at the other end of the room was a hedgehog with pink highlights. And from Saber's lips, only one word escaped* ......Mother.

Neir: That's why we have Ivankov here. *he whistles and Gashka brings out a very beaten-up Ivankov from the shack* He's gonna take us to the.....what was it, Corridors of Dark Salvation, was it? And then unlock the door to Crucible, Boethia's realm. There, we can fufill our mission and free Gaea.
Gashka: We'll also help you guys get to Paradise to meet up with Hircine. Heck, once Gaea is free, she should be able to return to Darris Karlan safely. We'll even help ya beyond that. Saber and Steam are our comrades too! We'll help you guys free them!
Neir: besides, we have a score to settle with that long-tongued freak and his insane SABER.
Kleptomania: Thank you, Gashka, Neir, Pennatus. I doubt there will be anything short of a Daedric Prince that could stand up to a team like ours!
Zeke: Then lets go get our friends back!
Fai Zheng: Right behind you, Zeke.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2012, 1:04 am

Grim Slayer watches. She watches this team forrm around her and near her. These stange beings coming and introducing themselves as if they knew each other from the beginning of time. Strange, from where she is from, no one would dare talk to a Crystal Rock Shooter unless spoken too first. Not that they are mean people, its just the curtously they were given as keepers. Symphogear let out all the built up pressure that was condensed within. "More of thee?" She said softly. "Thou wish to die by thy hands? Symphogear, load cartridge. Max level!" She shouted. Cartridges began to fly out as the weapon began to glow. Glow even bright then the previous attack. The weapon was swung side to side as long, arrow like energy formed in the path. She crouched down and sprung into the air like frog. "Mega Deth Quartet, FIRE!" She shouted. The arrow like energy attack went flying through the air like sears. Spears that would rip a human in half with just one strike. Conact was made. A swift contact that speared many with one arrow, destroying as many as possible.

Once the barrage was over, Symphogear let out all the pressure again, but this time, the weapon disappeared. "Damn. Thy used up all thy power. I am sorry, Symphogear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/11/2012, 9:17 pm

Iodes: *She joins Raem and Grim Slayer, hacking away at the thunderdead to the best of her current ability.* There's just so many of them... how can we beat them all?
???: You don't!! *Iodes' ears flick and she pushes Raem away from her. A split second later, Frote is on top of the catwolf, his draconic claws clutching her throat. Iodes grunts, trying to break free from his grasp, but a sudden wave of heat from his jaws begins to overwhelm her.*
Iodes: *Her body movements begin to slow down as she loses consciousness. Frote looks over at Raem, his eyes filled with cruel glee at Iodes' despair.*
Frote: Ready to play, Raem?

Pennatus: Heheheh... *She grins as she senses the long-thought dead Geneforce spark of confidence grow within the group.*

*The lost soul slowly approaches the throne room of the palace. This was the last room it had not checked, so logic would say that the overlord would be here, no? The soul bowed its head as it slowly floated towards the throne.* My mistress... you have a "visitor" waiting for you outside...

Master Quin: You will be going to Phantasia as well. Bonesaw will pay for his failure, but not now. Go, Crook, and keep that Necral in line...
Kyra: *Kyra watches Bonesaw pass through the portal and she looks away, confused. Seeing Crook approach, she clears her throat.* Well then... are you ready?

Ashura: ... *He braces himself. This cloaked being was certainly no pushover, and would prove his power easily, should he attack.*

Kulen: *Just loud enough for Sven to hear.* Sven... Distract him with his memories of his past. That should be enough to give us the edge we need...
Xanthos: *He glares at Kulen, while keeping an eye on Sivica.* Just what is he, Kulen?! Tell me!!
Kulen: You honestly thought the gods would only send one champion to deal with the darker deities? They foresaw inevitable failure and compensated for it. Where lightning strikes... fire burns.
Xanthos: *He holds back a curse. With the majority of his Thunder God lightning passed down to Ouranos, Xanthos had very little chance of overcoming Sivica's Fire God power... unless he used something else. Xanthos clenched his fists, digging into the darkest recesses of his mind and thrudting forth his pain, his anger, his sadness, and every other dark emotion he could fathom. The emotions condensed into a sphere of shadow in his hands, which Xanthos fused into his very soul. His fur became shaggy, and the whites of his eyes became jet-black. His claws elongated and his blue eyes became a vampiric crimson. He already knew that a battle with his Physisoma Astraph would end in him being creamed, if Sivica was as strong as Xanthos estimated him to be. Though not as oft used, this meant Xanthos would have to refer to his Physisoma Khaos form. His primary trump card now in use, Xanthos dashed forward at near light-speed, several claws of misty shadow rip themselves free from Xanthos' tunic, striking the Hunters with incredible power.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/11/2012, 10:00 pm

Raem: *he looks at Iodes, then back to Frote* grrr......FRRRROOOOOOTE! *he dashes forward at the Morian Corpulse, Ashbringer ready to strike. Phoenix fires swirls around him as he leaps into the air and slices down right at Frote's head, an attack that would cleave any normal person in half like a hot knife through warm butter.*

Crook: Ohhohoho.....yes I am....And Kyra. *he smiles evilly* Don't get to attached to that stupid walking corpse....Bonesaw's not gonna be around here much longer....hehehehe....*he walks through the portal. As he does, he mutters* At least not if I can help it....*however, his mutter was loud enough that Kyra, with her bat hearing, could have probably heard it.*

Zeke: *as the group walks, lead by Ivankov, Zeke thinks back to the fight he had on Sovereigngarde with Sivica*....That guy was really strong. Next time I see him...I won't lose! I'll save Saber and Steam!
Fai Zheng: Just so long as i don't have to fight that unicorn child again. He was very brutal...
Kleptomania: We still have to get through Crucible. It is in that tower that we will not only find the gates to Paradise, but Gaea herself as she is guarded by Boethia, Daedric Prince of War, Carnage, and evil plots.
Zeke: So, really bad guy?
Neir: You have no idea...He literally broke into Darris Karlan and kidnapped Gaea, mother of most of the gods and most loved wife of Kronos. Basically, she's my great grandmother.
Zeke: Then she would be mine as well....
Neir: huh? why's that?
Zeke: My full name....Is Zeke Spiritson.
Neir: *his eyes widen and tears begin to form in them* Zeke?.....You're Zeke?....*he runs over and hugs Zeke*
Zeke: W-what are you doing?!
Neir: I thought you were lost!
Zeke: You act as if you know me.
Neir: I don't...but I know of you. My father told me about you and I was supposed to take care of you since he died. Zeke....my name is Neir Hadesson. I'm your cousin.
Zeke: *his eyes widen and he staggers back* Hadesson? Then that would mean....you're Raem's brother?!
Neir: He is my twin brother. Why? Did you meet him?! How is he?! Is he alright!?
Zeke:......he murdered the man who taught me to control my Chaos energy....
Neir: *he stops, his eyes blank* Raem.....no....no way.....Raem could never do that! He must have been under Feral Chaos's influence!
Zeke: He then proceeded to beat the living tar out of me, Saber, and Liola.
Neir: Okay, now I DEFINITELY know that can't be Raem......*his eyes widen and he snaps his fingers* That's it! When Mystess died, Raem must have given in to Feral Chaos! If I could just separate the two....
Gashka: Less talk, more focus on the mission! We'll worry about Raem when we need to.
Zeke: I agree.
Ivankov: *he stops in front of a large stone door with black runes and what looks like the design of a tower on it* We're here. BWAAAAARK! The door to Crucible.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 3/12/2012, 4:06 pm

Lucy and Beal came out as the doctor stood in front of the cloaked figure. Beal didn't even have time to dry himself off. "What's going on!?" he called.

The doctor's hands reached out, and removed the cloaked figure's hood, revealing a hate-twisted face. Rufus'. Lucy gasped, her feminine persona sticking out a little. "What the hell...?" Beal breathed.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2012, 6:03 pm

*The hedgehog on the throne smiles darkly, fangs glinting*
Charisma: Let him approach....

Kiko: This could only end well...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/13/2012, 9:45 am

Frote: *He grins as the flaming blade bouces off of his Terpischore armor. Though Raem's flames were powerful, they were certainly not strong enough to pierce his ruby-red scale armor.* I hope you have something in your arsenal besides your Ashbringer, or this battle wont last very long at all... Sad for Iodes, isn't it? *He smirked as his glowing tail struck Raem across the face with the unmatched speed of an Arion and physical strength of a Terpischore.*

Kyra: *She raises an eyebrow at his monologue before following him through the portal to Phantasia.*

Sivica: You're probably the best challenge I've ever had... *A wall of ghostly flame swirls around him as he locks his gaze of Khaos Xanthos. Xanthos' barrage was blocked instantly.*
Steam: *With his blurry vision, he can barely make out Kulen standing next to him. Desperate to help Xanthos, he reaches out and grabs Kulen's leg, the heat of lava escaping from his hands.*
Kulen: *Hiding back a growl of pain, he whacks Steam with Yua's sealing blade, knocking out the Amalgam completely.* ...Fool.
Steam: *The white flames that ignite his forehead dissipate completely, and are absorbed into Yua, just like Saber's fangs. Steam's body also seems to change, his hair more akin to an echidna's and, and a falcon-like tail protruding from under his clothing.*
Kulen: It seems his form was tied to Daitengu's flame... but he is also tied to another being of extraordinary power... This will require... study. *As Yua returns to her regular form, Kulen grabs both Steam and Saber by their legs and begins to drag them away...*
Khaos Xanthos: *He merely shakes his head at Sivica, and launches a small sphere of chaos energy at Sivica, who responds with a disc of razor-sharp flame. Sivica could feel his energy slowly waning as the battle dragged on. He would lose this battle. Unless the others decided to stop gawking and assist him. Yeah, that's right. Sivica was going to call for help. Not because he actually needed it. But because the battle against the legend known as Xanthos needed to end. Now.*

Queen Heake: It is time... to take back our friends and our dignity! Onwards!!
Pennatus: Heh, you don't need to tell me twice!

Xenon: *The lost soul peers out of the doorway before Xenon and motions for her and her undead to enter. She exchanges a look with Emra before they all enter. In mere minutes with the lost soul's guidance, they arrive before the throne. Xenon readies her scythe for battle, anticipating the worst as she stares down the shadowed being on the throne.* You... must be Charisma, no?

Ashura: ... *He takes note of the pure hatred the cloaked figure radiated.*

Last edited by Phirania on 3/13/2012, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/13/2012, 11:06 am

Once Symphogear faded away, Grim Slayer fell to the ground. Her breathing was heavy and scattered. Her power was drained from that last attack, The belka cartridge system. A dangerous tool that xcould destory someone if over used. When used to its max capcity, the system will over heat and could destroy the weapon it is equiped to in matter of moments. Symphogear was not harmed by the overload but at the same time, couldnt release the pressure build up. Her weapon was temparetly out of commision. Well scythe mode. She could convert to gauntlet mode and fight close combat style, but that wasnt her forte of fighting. Long range & wide artillery like was her forte in fights. 'Why hath thought entered a war?' She thought. This now seemed like the worst idea. But as a Crystal Rock Shooter, she had too. It was her duty but not her fight. Her spirit took over and she had to do something to help.

When her breathing was back in sync, she blinked a few times. Looking at her new friends or comrads fighting. But a presence was there that shouldnt be. Something dark with evil intentions. Within a blink of an eye. she saw Iodes on the ground and what looked like someone strangling her. Terror struck Grim Slayer but so did anger. The anger that she couldn't do anything but had too. Iodes was the first to talk to her. The first to make actual contact. Everyone else, from other planets, stayed away due to her appearence and Symphogear.

Struggling to her feet, pain shot through her body causing her to collapse. 'Thy can't move. That last attack really damaged me.' She thought. "But thou hath to move. Thou hath to move and help my friends." She stood again. Ignoring the painful strides in her body. Miving only a dew steps, she fell again. The pain was too much. "Thou am sorry." He said softly looking down. Looking up, she heard sounds from her friend. "IODES!!!!" She shouted.

Her body became hot. Anger taking over. The markings that covered her boots and arm began to glow a bright red. Her mouth opened wide with painful screams as a burning sensation filled her. Syphogear re-appeared but something was off. The weapon was loading and unloading cartridges faster then before. About three dozen empty cases surrounded her. With her head down. a burst of enegery came off. Now looking up at everything, a red flame had appeared over her right eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 3/13/2012, 7:58 pm

[Revolution Science Center]

"Rufus... did you do all that?" Dr. Cherubim had to ask.

"I had every reason to." was the only response. "Don't you agree?"

"No!" Dr. Cherubim answered. "I don't. You shouldn't have killed all those innocent people!"

"Innocent?" Rufus asked, electricity sparking around him.

[Unknown area, Phantasia]

Watching Bonesaw and Kyra come out of a portal was a Blazedge. She looked pretty skeptical.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2012, 4:10 pm

Charisma: *She looks down at Xenon with a cruel smile* I am. And who might you be, little **deviling?

Kiko: I'm not entirely sure what had happened to cause this outcome, but if he resorted to killing innocents, then it needs to be handled properly...

Beowulf: *He growls and flies at Frote, fangs ablaze with a green fire*

Sven: . . . . . Found some! o3o... I'm sorry it took me so long!!! *Xanthos's memories begin to play*

**Deviling: In Charisma's terms, a deviling is someone who enters the underworld willingly.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/17/2012, 3:56 pm

Xenon: Xenon... the daughter you never had. *She stares down Charisma, her eyes unreadable.* I have come asking for your... assistance.

Ashura: *Muttering under his breath.* I think we all know how this is going to play out. *His quills sharpen.*

Kyra: *She forces a smile, trying to keep as peppy as possible.* Alright boys, let's catch us some SABERs!

Frote: *Though Beowulf's attack hit and did little damage, it was enough for Frote to loosen his grip on Iodes' neck, who slowly began to squirm free. But, with the two giants fighting literally overhead, she could be crushed at any moment.*

~Xanthos's memory~
Fire.
Buildings all around were collapsing under the wicked flames. The skies were an ominous black and the screams of many mixed together into a song of loss and impending death. A small yellow tomcat is seen hiding under a table, trying to block out the sounds of horror in the other room. His sky-blue eyes open for a moment, his vision trained on the doorway where the sounds came from. He gulped silently as the door began to open, a cloud of ash billowing through the room. Twin crimson eyes flashed open, the pattern of spiderwebs etched across them in white. As the ash cloud began to clear, the young child could see bodies mangled beyond recognition fall to the ground. Their fur had been seared off, and their flesh was a charred black. Their joints were bent at awkward angles, and their eyes were mere gaping holes. The child flinched as the sound of boots crunching wood tore the sudden silence, and the spiderweb figure approached. A goopy crimson spear shot out of the ash cloud, piercing the table and disintegrating it with ease. The child's eyes widened, and he wanted to cry, but nothing came out. Just his cries of fright as the crimson goop spear transformed into a hand that grabbed him and pulled him into the ash cloud towards the spiderwebbed figure.
A mass of crimson slime, its tentacled limbs writhing in the air.
A gaping chasm for a mouth, yawning open as he was lifted over it.
It would swallow him whole with ease.
Never to see the light of day again.
He shut his eyes tightly, the thoughts of his demise playing through his head over and over again...

Khaos Xanthos: *He grits his teeth as tears flow freely from his eyes. He holds back curses, and barely avoids a blow from Sivica. Khaos lashed out with his mist claws, intending to end Sivica when Sivica's jacket transformed into a completely red mass. Xanthos stopped for a moment to examine the material. A sudden irrational fear struck him as a goopy crimson head lifted itself out of the shoulder of Sivica's jacket. The chinchilla wore a Shifter symbiote as a jacket to enhance his capabilities! While he was alive, Xanthos had heard of a planet of rodent-like creatures actually enslaving a small number of Shifters, but to see the real thing...? And especially at a time like this?*
Sivica: You've heard of how my people, the Andesians, enslaved the Apollumites, haven't you? Heh, that look on your face says it all. You have a phobia, don't you?! Hahaha!!
Kulen: The Apollumite suit is amplifying Sivica's desire to win... it's pushing him to insanity...
Khaos Xanthos: *He is silent, trying to block out all the times he had been around Shifters, or Apollumites, as they called themselves. He had tried to always remain cordial around them, but he could never quite be genuinely trustful of them. And they always knew it.*...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 3/17/2012, 5:13 pm

[Revolution]

"Is that right?" Rufus asked, overhearing Kiko.

The doctor stepped aside cautiously. "Do you truly believe in not destroying the corrupt?" he asked, his anger clearly rising.

Lucy gripped her knuckles.

[Phantasia]

The Blazefire above them drew her weapons, knowing she was dealing with something bad.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2012, 8:09 pm

Saber: *he glances between Charisma and Xenon. It was clear that even though he was standing in that room, because he was a spirit, it was possible that they could not see or hear him* The daughter she never had? Wait...Could she be from another universe or something? If that is true, then technically she would be my....my sister....I technically have a sister?! And whats more, my mother has taken over the underworld! And, on top of all that, I loose Fenrir.....I can't save Steam, I can't help Raem...what am I good for anyway?! *he takes a deep breath* There has to be something I can do...I can't be just a shade that can do nothing. I have to find some way to get back to my body. I might not have been able to beat Kulen and that weird sword of his when I had Fenrir, but maybe now that I don't have a weakness to that blade, I might have a chance! Okay, as long as it may not be my time, maybe I can find my own way out...

Raem: *he looks up and sees Grim Slayer and Symphogear* Wow....such incredible power! *he looks at Frote* I won't loose either! Ashbringer, give me strength! *Phoenix fire swirls out from Raem's body and suddenly, another flame erupts from Ashbringer. However, this flame begins to take on a humanoid shape. The shape has no legs, two large horns, and two large wings. The shape solidifies and Raem smiles* Its been a long time....Efreet.
Efreet: *he crosses his arms and takes his place next to Raem* You've been gone a long time, Raem. All I could feel was darkness from you. Darkness and chaos. That is why the Ashbringer could not reach its full potential. Now, however....*Ashbringer glows with even more power* Now the sacred God Fire burns brighter than ever! Your resolve is restored, Raem! Now....*he cracks his knuckles* Lets teach this pathetic shape-changer a lesson. A lesson from the warrior who defeated the Aspect of Madness, Abyssion!
Morian Hive Mind: *Hermaceus Mora sees Raem and Efreet together and Ashbringer beyond the strength it was at when Raem faced Abyssion*.....NO! HOW?! THE ASHBRINGER HAS RETURNED TO ITS FULL POWER?! WAIT....NO! ITS BEYOND THAT! FROTE! KILL HIM!!!!

Bonesaw: *he spots the Blazefire and cracks his neck* Oh great...company....
Crook: What, still weak from getting your tail kicked by the Daitengu Wielder?
Bonesaw: No...*he looks the Blazefire dead in the eye* I just need to pound something so I can release all this pent up anger.
Crook: just try not to kill it, Bonehead. We need it captured and alive.
Bonesaw: I won't kill it. I'm just going to beat the living tar out of it. *he starts walking towards the Blazefire, his eyes dead set on it and full of stress, anger, and excitement*

*when the team walks through the doors, they find themselves standing in the hell-like world of Oblivion. However, all around them below on the black rocks under the red glow of the sky are thousands of wars, all taking place at once. Across the bridge that they stand on is a large black tower. At the top is a large, blue, glowing sphere.*
Neir: Talk, Vulture, what is the sphere?
Ivankov: BWRRRAAAAAK! Its Lord Boethia's personal dimension. Inside, he ponders war, entertains guests, and tortures prisoners. That is where your Goddess Gaea would be. CRRRREEEEEAAAAAAK!
Zeke: Well, its rather small for a war realm....
Ivankov: What you are seeing now is just the front door. There are different wars on each floor of the chamber. SHRRREEEEEIIIIIIK!
Fai Zheng: War....its such a pointless thing. However, it is the mortal nature to constantly resume conflict.
Gashka: Wow...that's deep. Are you a monk or something?
Fai Zheng: Actually, I am a Shando-Pan order Brewmaster. The youngest to date.
Gashka: Shando-what?
Fai Zheng: I will explain it later.
Kleptomania: So Gaea is at the top? Where does Boethia keep his portal to Paradise?
Ivankov: BWWWRRRRRAAAAAWWWWK! In the same place he does everything. The top of the tower!
Kleptomania: So, we find Gaea, we also find the gateway to Paradise? Got it. Anything else we should be worried about?
Ivankov: Shove it! I won't say another word! CREEEEAAAAK!
Neir: *he bashes Ivankov across the head and bends his arm back*
Ivankov: BRRRREEEEEAAAAAK! CREEEEEEEEE! FINE FINE FINE I'LL TALK! WATCH OUT FOR THE GIGANTE AS WELL AS TARTARUS AND URANUS! THEY WERE FREED AND NOW WORK FOR BOETHIA!
Kleptomania: The Gigante.....didn't we meet with one of them? Alcyoneus! He met and asked that he be sent to stop the Gigante on Mobius!
Ivankov: BWAAAARRRK! Then he deceived you, my former brother! He currently sits as a guest of honor at Boethia's table!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2012, 11:13 pm

Charisma: The... Daughter I never had...? *She ponders for a moment, a seat of obsidian forming next to her* Come little deviling, sit and explain your situation. My assistance all depends on what you have to say...

*A blast of Lava slams into Frote*
Blastion: I think you should leave her alone now. She's been through enough.

Sven: *He looks up to Kulen, fear-stricken* What's happening to Mister Sivica.....? He's being scary! *the child holds tightly to the bat's leg, shaking out of fear*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 3/18/2012, 12:36 pm

[Phantasia]

The Blazedge made a break for it... but not in fear. As if she was acting like a scout.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next