NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Star Phoenix 11/19/2011, 6:09 pm

(Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're in Concordia now. And Zazul, Iodes is on Iciaura with Luna and Blastion.)

Steam: *He spreads his wings seconds before an untimely impact with the ground, focus now on navigating through Ouranos' deadly lightning storm. Combined with the bloody snow, Steam was finding it difficult to fly past the pillars of lightning. Before he could react, a sudden tingling sensation filled his body that exploded into more pain than Steam had ever felt before as he was electrocuted. He crashed to the ground, Ouranos now hovering over him.*
Ouranos: Too easy... *He spins the hammer at high speeds, increasing the amount of lightning flashes amoung the bloody snow. With a sinister grin, he flung the hammer at Steam, his eyes blazing with a cold glee.*

Ashura: *He murmurs to himself.* So, how does it create portals and act as the building blocks of these creatures at the same time...? Further research is needed... *He begins to type in the information for Sepuritus as he looks over at Kiko.* Kiko! What else can you find out about SABERs or this planet?

Antonio: *He winces as the noise flies overhead, his attention on the angel.* It's him again! *Antonio narrows his eyes in anger before a Thanagore's roar caught his attention. He whirled around to see an abnormally large Thanagore land on the rooftop next to Antonio. It glared at Antonio, its fear-inducing vision paralyzing the boy instantly. It was then that Antonio noticed the SABERs rider, a girl in a suit with a matching fedora. Antonio's PDA let out a blast of red, green and white pixels as his SABERs defensively formed at his side, making sure not to make eye contact with the Thanagore.*
Lindsay: Well! If it isn't Antonio!~ *She grins under her fedora.*

Phoeryu: *The ball on the chain meets no resistance as it passes through Phoeryu's chin, but it is significantly hotter than before. Phoeryu grinned before letting off another round of blue flames. Getting hit by these flames would be literal suicide, as blue fire is the hottest color of flame known.*

Cthulhu: Thanks for the compliment. *He uppercuts the Gigantes.*

Kappa: *He is hit, but the blow hits his shell, not directly injuring him. He outstretches his giant flippers before spinning, becoming a deadly top as water spouts erupted around him.*

Ananke: *She slithers forward, eyes locked on the final Gigante.* And you'll be facing Ananke, the embodiement of destiny! Yue! Jorogumo! Go on ahead! We've almost reached our goal!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 7 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 11/19/2011, 9:39 pm

(Oh, right. Forgot about that. Sorry Razz )

*suddenly, Ouranos's hammer is met by a blast of Order. In flew about 20 Flayers along with 10 Keshin and 5 Shifters. They all surround Ouranos and Raem*
Shifter Commander: Ouranos Ailuro and Raem Hadesson, you are both to cease your attack at once!
Raem: *he breaks his gaze at the bloody snow figure and scoffs at the new arrivals.* While killing them would be fun, with them and the other here it would be a pain....Ouranos, we're pulling out. *he uses his phoenix fire to spread fiery wings and fly off. Before he goes, he looks back at Zeke* This isn't over, cousin....
Zeke: What?
Raem: *he flies off*
Zeke: *his eyes flutter a bit and then he drops to the ground, slipping out of consciousness. The Flayers, Keshin, and Shifters all land and assess the damage.*
Flayer Captain: Sir! We've got a few corpses here. One is a Celestio-Sapian. The others are Amazonian Monks. They look like members of the Welkied Order.
Shifter Commander: Celestio-Sapian?! Then we are too late....First Lord Spirit, now Lord Aeducan....this boy has far too much blood on his hands.
Keshin Lieutenant: Commander! We have wounded. An Iciaurian Hedgewolf, a Mobian, and a Celestio-Sapian with a tail! We've already secured their friends, A Pandarian and a Succubus Wolf!
Shifter Commander: Succubus Wolf?! Mobian?! Iciaurian Hedgewolf?! Those must be Geneforce X! Quickly, get all the wounded onto the ship! We're taking them back to Savrengarde. Master Kleptomania, Queen Heake and Lord Joker will want to make sure they are alright.
Flayers and Keshin: SIR YES SIR! *they pick up the wounded and bring them out into a silver ship that the Army of Three uses. On the ship, a Shifter Doctor in the form of a red Celestio-Sapian looks at the group and shakes his head*
Doctor: Commander Kludd, how many times do I have to tell you that we shouldn't take wounded travelers on? We don't have the medical resources to take care of every Harry Hardluck and Sally Sobstory that you bring in!
Commander Kludd: They're Geneforce X, Doctor.
Doctor: GENEFORCE X?! I will not rest until their wounds are healed and they are comfortable!
Commander Kludd: Good. We're taking off.

Helios: *he looks up at the girl and whistles* Friend of yours, Antonio?
Griffin: *the whole time Lindsay was there, he was locking eyes with the other Thanagore.* That one is in my territory....I hate it when other Thanagore get into my territory!
Archer: Oh pipe down, Scale-for-brains!

Bonesaw: Ripper, what else do you know?!
Ripper: Noise has many different properties. But I don't feel like explaining myself to the likes of him.
Bonesaw: HAHAHA! I knew there was something I liked about this SABER!

Polybotes: Woah! You're, like, made of flames, bro! That is so awesome! *he sidesteps the jet of flames* Maybe we can just have a good-old-fashioned-BBQ, eh?

Ephialtes: It was a pleasure! *he lets the uppercut simply pass through his chin* Wind, remember monsieur?

Enkelados: *he quickdraws his blade repeatedly, countering each spin that nearly hits him. So much steam has risen that the bottom of the mountain looks like its covered by a cloud*

Porphyrion: Even if you beat me, you will never defeat the Titans. They have acquired power beyond your comprehension. After all....they have the Kronos Stone.

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/20/2011, 7:02 pm

[Concordia]

Some more noise flew as Beal had problems landing a hit on the angel thanks to his shield, whereas the angel had a hard time aiming because his vision was blocked by the very weapon Beal was swinging. Lucy came running out. "Oh my god... Beal!" she gasped.

Above them, however, a Pleiades was waiting, equipped with a Proteus - Dark patch. "... Seriously?" he asked, waiting for the perfect time to intervene.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/21/2011, 7:07 pm

Antonio: *Though paralyzed, he can utter a single word in response to Helios.* Hardly...
Lindsay: *She smirks as she flips her hair, implying that she saw herself as superior to Antonio and Helios. And with the raw power of her SABERs, she had every right to be confident in her abilities. Her seemingly mute Thanagore catches Griffin's gaze, smirking as it looked over the smaller dragon.*
Karya: *She shudders as the larger Thanagore's gaze landed on her. She quickly looked down to avoid eye contact.* I knew her Thanagore was big... but wow! It's like the thing is on stero- *She is cut off by a sharp glare from Callisto.* Sorry...

Ashura: *He glances at Ripper for a moment, raising an eyebrow before examining the wreckage of his mecha, motioning for Sepuritus to assist him in salvaging parts.*

Phoeryu: *He cracks a faint smile at the comment before he slams his fist into the Gigante.*

Cthulhu: Eh, I got caught up in the moment. *He backflips away from the Gigante, using the time for strategizing.*

Kappa: *He once again cannot see Enkelados, and backs up. Standing up as he was now would make him too big of a target, despite the steamy shroud. He'd have to stick low, something that would be easy for him. He retreated to his shell, firing two small water jets from his tail opening.*

Ananke: You'd like to think so, wouldn't you? *She smiles.* The future is never truly set in stone. *As she speaks, a large exotic airship arrives over the mountain, a mass of red stormclouds hiding it from sight. At the control center is Protos, his eyes trained on Mount Othrys' temple. He turns to Chronos and Guardian.*
Protos: Go fulfill your destinies...

Sivica: *He enters the lair, the twin doors slamming shut after Garm walks in.*
???: *A quiet voice rings out, somehow filling the dark room easily.* Did you succeed?
Sivica: Yes, Master Quin.
Master Quin: Then, he has completed the first trial. We shall see how he fares on the others.
Sivica: *He nods, his hands behind his back as he emotionlessly stared into the darkness.*
Master Quin: Also, the Daitengu has been found.
Sivica: *For the first time since meeting Garm, his face has emotion, showing surprise and shock. Though, if one looked deeper, there was a hunger, something always wanting more...* WHERE?!?
Master Quin: ...
Sivica: S-sorry, Master Quin.
Master Quin: A planet in the Mobius system... Iciaura is it's name. Go there and capture the Daitengu with Kulen.
Sivica: Yes sir!
Master Quin: And take the rookie with you...
Sivica: *His face visibly pales, not particularly interested in bringing a newbie to fight the number 1 uncaptured demon.* ...Yes, master Quin.
Master Quin: Good. You are dismissed.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/21/2011, 9:58 pm

Helios: *Living among the aristocracy of Phantasia most of his life, he could tell what Lindsay was implying just from that hair flip* Oh! OOOOOOOOH! So this girl thinks she's hot sh##, eh?! Archer, you readin what I'm readin?
Archer: I very much do not like her attitude.
Griffin: *his eyes widen with anger at the larger Thanagore* OH REALLY?! YOU WANNA MAKE SOMETHING OF THAT, YA SMUG BASTARD?!
Helios: Wait, that thing said something?
Griffin: Thanagore are able to communicate through they're fear vision to each other. That giant walking handbag WHO WOULDN'T EVEN BE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A COASTER FOR MY DRINK was making fun of me and Peaches over here. *motions with his head to Karya* Said something about the two of us being "inbred pint-sized weaklings" I believe?
Archer: OOOOOOOOH! Major disrespect! You gonna take that from him, Griff?
Griffin: You bet your ass I won't! *he looks up at the larger Thanagore* YA HEAR THAT, GOLDIELOX! OR ARE YOU ALL TALK, NO ACTION!?

Polybotes: *his body turns to water and the fist just passes right through his head* Woah, major harshness there, broski! You need to, like, cool your jets, man.

Ephialtes: * he ducks under Cthulhu when he flips and kicks Cthulhu in the stomach* Un! *lands another kick* Deux! *lands a sweep kick into Cthulhu's exposed side* Trois!

Enkelados: *he closes his eyes and stabs the sword right in front of Kappa* I can see your lack of heat, turtle....

Porphyrion: Hmmmm....I hadn't counted on them.

~Army of Three Chief Station Planet Savrengarde~
Zeke: *he wakes up and is laying in a white comfortable bed inside a metal room. He feels his arms move, which is something that was not good for him. He quickly looks around for his straight jacket and finds it on his nightstand. He takes off his covers, revealing multiple different glowing arcane seals on his arms. He puts the straight jacket on using his tail and feet for assistance. He then stands up, wobbles a bit, but uses his tail to steady himself. He looks over and sees Steam and Saber talking in the hallway. Both have a few bandages on their bodies, but nothing to severe.*
Saber:....Well at least we're all okay. *he looks over and sees Zeke.* Ah, good, you're awake!
Zeke: Yeah....how are you guys doing?
Saber: Much better now.
Zeke: So who was that Raem guy and that Ouranos kid anyway?

*inside Savrengarde's counsel chambers are 10 elder Keshin, 10 elder Shifters, and 10 elder Flayers. All of which sit in a semi-circle around three thrones that each have desks. In the center throne is Heake, queen of the Shifters and High commander of the Army of Three. To her right is Kleptomania, leader of the Keshin. And to her left is a decently-built male snow owl with golden armor, a golden mask-like helmet, and golden finger blades. This is Joker, the new High Commander of the Skylos Clan.*
Flayer Elder 1: AND I SAY THIS WAR IS POINTLESS! LET THE OTHER RACES DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE DAEDRA! WE SHOULD ONLY BE LOOKING AFTER OURSELVES!
Keshin Elder 1: If we forsake the other races, we might as well forsake each other! after all, our races were enemies once and now look at what we have accomplished by working together! I say we should keep up the defense of the Mobius System's outer rim! If we stand down, Mora and the Daedra can punch right through and conquer the other planets! With Geneforce and Geneforce X in ruins, this galaxy is practically defenseless without the Army of Three!
Shifter Elder: *he turns to Queen Heake and the other leaders* My Queen, what say you on this matter?

Bonesaw: GAHAHAHAHA! He get under your skin, Ashura-kun?

Raem: *he and Ouranos are sitting on the beach on Amazon, their battle with Geneforce X now over for now. He cracks his neck and then stands up* Mystess is still alive somehow....that, or that thing was her ghost. I will bring her back....but first, I need Chaos's power. And we won't beat Geneforce X alone. We will need help. We'll need to build a team of our own. And I know just the evil god for the job.....We're going to find Vein.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/22/2011, 2:45 pm

OOC: Phirania, can you take control of Sepuritus? He's your SABER now.

[Concordia]

The Pleiades' eyes turned to Lindsay and Antonio.

Suddenly, Lindsay's Thanagore was attacked by a salvo of Dark-element shots, attracting the paramilitaries' attention and Beal's, giving the angel a chance to attack. Charging up noise, he was about to slam it right into the side of Beal's head when he was grabbed. "Stop it!" Lucy shouted, holding onto the angel with all her might.

The angel began to struggle, and finally kicked himself free, but promptly vanished.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/22/2011, 8:14 pm

(My bad, I thought you were modding Sepuritus.)

Lindsay: Noctura!! *Her Thanagore roars as it sees the oncoming attack, its body melting into the shadows of the ground to dodge the attack, reappearing on a rooftop nearby. It then whipped its head around, trying to find who fired at it. Lindsay turns back to Helios and Antonio. lifting her phone as she did so. In a roar of black pixels, an Illusion stood by her side, its eyes dark and brooding.*
Karya: *Her head shoots up at the sound of peaches.* Peaches?! WHERE?!? *She begins to looks around for peaches.*
Lindsay: *She snaps her fingers, remembering something.* Actually, now that I have you two here... what the hell happened in Tesseract City? What did you do?!

Heake: *Her eyes are closed as she broods over the options. Her people had laid waste to too many races over the centuries. To defend the other races would be what was right and just, but... she could hear a tiny voice in the back of her mind. Her Shifter instincts. It wanted more. It wanted blood. It was hungry for death. Heake rubs her eyes, motioning for either Joker or Kleptomania to speak instead. She took a breath. Unlike most other Shifters, Heake had never killed anyone, and the buildup of her murderous instincts was nearly overbearing.*

Steam: Hrm... *He glances at Saber for a moment, unsure if he should continue.* Raem was... easily one of the Geneforce X's most powerful members, as you just saw. He was more or less co-leading the group with the late Mystess, his wife... *He looks down, uncomfortable with saying more.*

Ashura: *He stiffens slightly and speaks through gritted teeth.* Hardly...

Phoeryu: *He only gets hotter, unleashing a flurry of flaming fists and kicks at Polybotes.*

Kappa: *The water he fires becomes scalding hot as he burst from his shell to block the blade and unleash a torrent of his power.*

Ananke: Things will get very interesting from here on out... *She sees Chronos head towards the temple.* Very interesting, indeed.

Cthulhu: *It does little to damage his armor. In retaliation, he blasts Ephialtes in the face with pressurized water. With the strength the water had, it could sear off flesh from bone.*

Master Quin: *As Sivica and Garm begin to leave, he speaks again.* I do not want you to tackle this mission until the rookie can hold his own against stronger demons. If he can take down at least one of Daitengu's legion, you can go fight the demon itself... *Three holographic images appear of Steam, Saber, and Pennatus.* They are all quite powerful, rookie. But you will have Sivica, Kulen, and another Hunter guide you... I believe you will find the other two in your group in either the lobby or their bunks. Now, you may go.
Sivica: *He reluctantly leaves the room with Garm, heading back towards the lobby as the doors faded out of existence behind them.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/22/2011, 9:32 pm

Griffin: He calls us inbred and the only part she hears is peaches....I rest his case.
Helios: We were attacked by some offworlder freaks. One of them completely decimated part of the city when the military showed up.
Archer: *he and the Illusion are in a cowboy-style staredown*......Come at me, bro. *random tumbleweed bounces between the two of them.*

Saber: Mystess was my cousin...she was killed by a monster called Berserker. And yes, what Raem said is true. Hades was his father and you are his cousin.
Zeke: How am I his cousin?
Saber: Your father is a powerful Celestio-Sapian named Spirit. He and Hades are brothers.
*suddenly, a familiar looking Flayer is standing in the doorway*
Fallow: You mean he WAS Hades's brother and he WAS this kid's dad. We just got word. Spirit is dead. He was killed by Raem a few days before you guys met him.
Saber: *he looks shocked beyond belief* No way.....Raem beat Spirit and killed him?!
Zeke: Wait, did Spirit have a plain white emotionless mask with no nose or mouth and spiky hair?
Saber: yes...but how did you know?
Zeke: I think I met him when I passed out...but if Raem murdered my father, his uncle, then he has to be stopped! *he turns to Steam* If this guy was your co-leader and he was so good, why is he murdering innocent people along with that Ouranos kid?

Kleptomania: I stand with my clansman on this one. We only got this far by working together. The Army of Three is probably the most supreme military power in this galaxy next to the Daedra. I suggest we stay unified.
Joker: You forget, my good Keshin, that the Shifters have an innate sense to kill and absorb all that they view as inferior, basically every other race. While I am all for unity, I still wish to find a way that we can make it so they do not murder all of us in our sleep! No offense meant, Queen Heake.
*in a hall near the thrones is a humanoid robot with a white suit, purple tie, white scarf on his shoulders, a white fedora, and white shoes on. His red band that he has for eyes shines in the light. He simply tips his had to the three leaders and walks off.*

Bonesaw: *he sticks his tongue out while laughing* I can see you stiffening, Ashura-kuuuuuuuuuuuun! Heheheheheha!
Ripper: *he and Bonesaw both start chuckling at Ashura's clear annoyance.* Hey, Master Bonesaw, how 'bout that Kyra girl, eh? Oh man, does she ever have the looks around here!
Bonesaw: Oh yeah! That is one nice body! Way better looking than Kiko.

Polybotes: *suddenly, his water becomes black and cold as ice as it begins to encase Phoeryu* Deep sea water and pressure, bro!

Enkelados: *he staggers back, the hot water taking him by surprise*

Ephialtes: *he fires out pressurized air from his fingers and the two pressurized blasts collide*

Porphyrion: Even if he gets in there, he will still have trouble against the Titans. As for you, I have no real quarrel with you. My brothers and I joined the Titans because we believed that we needed them to achieve our aims. But, now that I have this thanks to Cronus being distracted by his powermad rant, we Gigante have no reason to help them...*he holds up the Kronos Stone* Now, let me pass in peace, little woman. Our quarrel is not with you, but with the Gods of Darris Karlan! If you let me pass in peace, I shall return the favor to your and your Kaiju. *he steps aside so that Ananke can move past him.*

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/22/2011, 10:39 pm

[Concordia]

The Thanagore was attacked again by another salvo, but this time the Pleiades that attacked made itself obvious. As for Lucy and Beal, the angel reappeared again, this time fairly high in the air, too high for Beal to reach. "... Commendable." he commented, breaking the silence.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/23/2011, 10:21 am

Garm: *he remains unusually silent as he follows Sivica* ~Daitengu... Why does that sound so...~ *he stops walking and visibly pales. He whispers one word.* Mom...

Kiko: *she sighs* You dont need looks to show your power!

???: *the figure slowly turns to the group* There is a terrible danger in your midst...

~in the lobby of the HQ~
*a short white unicorn, who is only about 7 years old is sitting on the floor, playing with his tail. He looks up at Kulen with a large kiddish grin* Mister Kulen, do you ever think we can catch Mister Sivica? *he looks at his name on the board; 3. Sven*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/26/2011, 1:44 pm

Lindsay: *She nods slowly, Helios' story matching up with what she had seen on the television. The salvo of Dark-element shots decimated the building where her Thanagore, Noctura, was perched. The dragon spread its wings and launched itself off the rooftop, fear-inducing eyes locked on the Pleiades. Lindsay turned, crossing her arms as she shifted her eyes between the angel and the Pleiades. Her eyes landed on the angel intently as she muttered to herself.* Just what is that...?
Antonio: *With Noctura gone, he begins to regain feeling in his body and is able to move once again.* Helios and I were going to find out...

Steam: That's the wierd part. I really don't know what made Raem and Ouranos do this... It seems to be vengeance, but I'm not sure on who... *He sees the figure and stares at it.* A terrible danger...?

Heake: None taken... *She fights through her fogged mind, and every word she says seems forced.* We should also consider the new threat that has shown itself: the Morians. They've completely given in to that killer instinct, whereas my species, Shifters in the common tongue, only assimilate when approached with an unknown species. Need I mention that my-er... *She pauses, remembering the current situation.* ...their homeworld, Apollumi, will be in the Mobius system in less than a week? I doubt Iciaura and Phantasia can effectively deal with Apollumi now that they both have so much to deal with. Iciaura's queen has been too stressed by current events to say so much as a word to her people, and I've heard from units on Phantasia that there have been offworlders destroying cities and a strange being out to kill all humans! Throw in the Morians to either of those planets and, well... you know the rest, I assume.

Kyra: *Her face flushes red as she hears Bonesaw and Ripper, pretending not to notice as she examines her Alicorn's data.* How about Mizuchi as a name?
Mizuchi: *It flashes her a grin.* Sounds good to me.
Ashura: *He grumbles to himself as he and Sepuritus manage to create four hoverboards from the wreckage of the mecha. He stands slowly, getting on one experimentally. He is lifted into the air a few inches and Ashura smirks before kicking the board forward and watching it smash Ripper in the face.*

Kulen: You have a better chance zhan me, Zven. *He looks down at the laptop he has in his hands.* From ze research I have conducted, I have pinpointed ze three people with lotz of Daitengu's power... Two of zhem are on planet Savrengarde, ze third is on Iciaura. Though, I believe ve should go to Savrengarde and kill two birds with one stone. *He notices Sivica and Garm approach. He shivers as Sivica's overpowering aura washes over him and he turns to Garm instead.* I zee you passed ze first test, kid. *He pats Garm on the back.*

Phoeryu: *The water feels like it crushes his lungs and he feels his ears pop before he regains his wits. He begins to burn blue fire around himself, slowly gaining heat equivalent to a building full of TNT before releasing the flame and blasting the pressurized water away. He takes to the sky, flying high into the sky, his back to the sun. At this distance, high amoung the clouds, it was doubtful that Polybotes could see him.*

Kappa: *He then fires a stream of cold water before launching another round of hot water. He switches between the two extremes, causing massive damage.*

Cthulhu: *He stands his ground, firing more water.*
Ananke: *She stares at Porphyrion for a minute before speaking.* Very well. I shall allow you to pass. But, I will hunt you down if you harm the Kaiju or the Phantasmos. And believe me, I WILL know if you do. *She slithers away, going after the others to the temple.*

~Inside the Othrys temple~
*Yue and Jorogumo quietly walk through the maze of hallways and stairs, noting massive damage... from an older battle? They were now in a room full of statues, but the room seemed to have caught in a crossfire of some kind. Looking down, she could see little bullets in the ground and one of the walls had been smashed through completely, revealing a room full of containers of green liquid. Looking closely, she could almost see something inside it. Was it alive...?*
Yue: Just... what happened here?
Jorogumo: I'm not sure... Protos told us this used to be his base of operations decades ago, but Xanthos and several of his allies, including the Scepter Guardians, came to defeat him...
???: You know, there's a lot more to that story... *Yue and Jorogumo look up to see Boost sitting on a railing on the observation deck. The cyborg cat looks at them, somewhat upset.* Protos wanted to team up with Hyperion's group and Vein to eliminate the Geneforce, which was much smaller at the time. Vein never showed... lack of interest, I suppose. *She jumps down, landed near the two Kaiju and also looks into a container of green liquid, remembering what had happened.*
Jorogumo: You here to stop us...?
Boost: No... I was made to serve Hyperion and Hyperion only. Cronus can go die for all I care... *She looks away from the container to the two Kaiju.* I want to help you.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/26/2011, 5:02 pm

The Pleiades didn't seem fazed at being stared at by a Thanagore. In fact, it simply opened up another salvo of shots.

As for the angel, he also noticed the shots. "So you're here too..." he mused.

"Get back down here!" Beal shouted, grabbing the telephone pole he was swinging around and throwing it at the angel.

It simply bounced off his passive shield, though the crack in the shield visibly grew.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/27/2011, 12:03 am

Ripper: *he gets smashed in the head and is sent flying*
Bonesaw: GAHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU SEE HIM FLY!? SO HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHA! *he notices Kyra blush and he smiles wide* ohho! Finally warming up to me, eh Kyra-chan?! GAHAHAHAHA!

Saber: That voice and energy....Mystess, is that you or is it something else from within you?
Fallow: I don't know who that is, and I don't care. The counsel will want to see you kids soon.
Zeke: Kids? You're about the same age as us!
Fallow: *he glares at Zeke, and suddenly Zeke feels like the pressures of the world were on him and trying to crush him. Zeke felt like he wanted to bow to Fallow's every whim and crawl away to hide afterwards.* Shut up, punk. *he walks out and releases Zeke from the hold he had.*
Zeke: What the hell was that? I suddenly felt like a worm in front of a dragon...
Saber: That was Order. Fallow is a Flayer, the opposite of a Keshin. His Order crushes free will, unlike madness that forces it to go wild.
Zeke: That's horrible...
Saber: *he turns back to the figure.* I'll ask again. Who are you?

Kleptomania: There have already been reports of Morians getting through our defenses and entering Rapture's space, but their energy signatures disappeared shortly after they landed. The only one that survived was the Corpulse that lead the group, and he slipped right past our defenses again and back behind Daedric lines where the rest of his wretched monstrosities that he calls his people now are. We believe it was Corpulse Frote.
Joker: If we are to deal with the Daedra and Morian threats on both sides, then we must determine which is going to make a move sooner. I say we should expect the Morians first then the Daedra once our lines are at their weakest after the battle.
Kleptomania: An astute assumption, Joker.
Shifter Counsel member: We cannot forget the threats on the home front as well. From what our sensors on Mobius are picking up, the Titans and Phantasmos are on the move. They are eradicating each other. Whoever comes out on top will be a large threat, possibly as large as the Daedra and Morians put together. But the energy we picked up is strange, ancient.
Kleptomania: *he checks the energy signature being shown via projection in the center of the room* It can't be...
Joker: You know of this signature, Kleptomania?
Kleptomania: That signature is exactly the same as the one given off by a rare and very powerful artifact....The Kronos Stone.
Joker: *he gets up, his eyes wide* You can't be serious! The Titans have the Stone?!
Kleptomania: *he turns to the passage that the robot was standing in. The robot had stopped as soon as the stone was mentioned. It turns around and walks back in. It straightens it hat and looks up at the counsel* You wish to speak?
???: *its voice sounds like different beeps, bass notes, and sound drops meshed into words, as if it was autotuned* Yes. I am very familiar with that stone.
Kleptomania: I know your connection with it, my friend. During the last wars you always stayed neutral, even against the orders of your siblings and mother.
???: If the stone has been used by my siblings, then they will be stronger than ever before. And last I remembered, the gods barely got out of the last war with them alive.
Kleptomania: So then what would you suggest, Alcyoneus?
Alcyoneus: Though I may appear as a machine, it is only because I was born fused with the treasures from beneath the earth. I say we monitor the situation and act accordingly. Should Phantasmos win, we will need to re-evaluate our situations. As for if the Titans win, then I will go and deal with them myself. No matter how strong Cronus was back when we lived as Children of Gaea, he could never defeat me. I was brought to life on Mobius, and it is on Mobius where I am immortal and can defeat Cronus and his ilk.
Kleptomania: *he whispers to Heake* Heake, I know you are not feeling well because of your instincts, but the counsel cannot decide without your final vote. Should we listen to this Gigante or not?

Helios: Right. *he gets on Griffin* Then it seems Princess up there and us are on the same side. Griffin, I know you don't like the other Thanagore, but you two are gonna have to work together on this one. If you, Peaches, and the big guy work together, you guys can take that angel down a peg and help out the Hulk-boy that's fighting him. Got it?
Griffin:.......you owe me.
Helios: I'll repay you then.
Griffin: 15 buckets of fried chicken. Extra spice. No gravy. And a mountain of coleslaw up to your eyeball.
Helios: Deal.
Griffin: *he takes off with Helios on his back*
Helios: Antonio, you and peaches coming or what? Archer, go talk to that Pleiades. See if its friendly or not.
Archer: ........5 pizzas. Every topping imaginable. And a side of the best brew ever made. I want you to find it for me.
Helios: Sheesh! Okay, fine! We'll find it!
Archer: *he takes off and flies up to the Pleiades*

Porphyrion: Indeed. *his voice thunders out like an earthquake* GIGANTE! WE HAVE WHAT WE NEEDED! WE WITHDRAW NOW! *he begins thundering down the mountain*
Polybotes: Bummer, dude. I wanted to see what the flaming lion was gonna do next...*he turns and thunders off after Porphyrion.*
Enkelados: *he is knocked back by the blasts of water. Suddenly, he hears Porphyrion's demand and gets up. He covers his wounds with fire and heals himself. He then sheaths his sword and bows to Kappa* You fight well, Little Turtle. May our paths cross in battle again. *he thunders down with his brothers.*
Ephialtes: *he turns to pure air after hearing Porphyrions edict and appears next to Cthulhu, facing the opposite direction Cthulhu is* Ah, parting is such sweet sorrow, no? Adieu, mon ami! May we meet again, yes? *he floats off after his brothers*

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/29/2011, 4:32 pm

Kyra: *Her face becomes even more red, as impossible as it may have seemed to be and she buries her face in her arms.*
Ashura: *He smirks as Ripper is sent flying backwards.* The hoverboards work!~

Heake: He certainly knows more about the consequences than we do. I see no faults in his logic, so... *She clears her throat.* Alcyoneus, I find you interesting... *Her eyes inspect him.* I shall listen to what you say so that the Army of Three can act accordingly.

Lindsay: *She, her Illusion and Callisto get on Noctura's back and take to the sky just as the Pleiades' shots blasted a rather large hole through the rooftop. Lindsay glared at the Pleiades before they descended to the street to assist Beal.*
Antonio: Yeah, yeah, hold your Arion... *As Karya plops herself on his head, he and Baleus also descend to the street. Baleus snorts cockily as she sees the angel, her wings outstretched intimidatingly.*

*The Kaiju also bid the Gigante farewell and assist the other Phantasmos in fighting the Kronos Stone-powered titans.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/29/2011, 6:53 pm

[Concordia]

"... You again?" the angel mused.

The Pleiades realized that they weren't hostile, and finally turned his eyes back to the angel. He prepared to take a shot, but was clearly hesitant.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/29/2011, 7:01 pm

Kiko: . . . . *a red fustration mark appears on her head, but it quickly disappears* Hey Kyra! Wait until I tell Master Quin about your *she makes air quotes* FEELINGS! I can't wait to see your rank stripped from you!

???: I... I don't know... You are all in the path of danger..... *she starts fading away, but her gaze falls onto Steam and Saber* Especially you two... a new threat is rising........stay on guard............... *she disappears*
Liola: I think we're being haunted. *she wags a finger and giggles, then mockingly puts her arms up as if she is trying to scare someone* Ooooohhhhh!!! A new threat is rising!!! *she starts laughing harder, soon falling onto the ground, the brew finally taking it's effect on the succubus. He face turns bright red and she curls up in a ball, quivering from laughter.* (When a succubus has a drink too sweet for her taste, it has telltale effects on them. In other words... she's slightly drunk.)

Sven: *he cracks his knuckles and waves over Sivica and Garm.* Ohai Mister Sivica~ How are you today? *he gives the chinchilla a grin so big and cute, not even Sivica can ignore it. He then turns to Garm* So you're the rookie? Glad to meet ya! *he shakes Garm's hand roughly*The name's Sven, number 3 on the boards! You are so Lucky that you have Mister Sivica to guide you. He is such an amazing demon hunter! I wanna be just like him! *his grin returns and he stares up at Sivica, deep violet eyes sparkling*
Garm: . . . .lolwut? *he has absolutely no clue how to respond to the kid*

~Iciaura~
Luna: *she finally gets out of bed, blankets falling from around her frail body. Her fur had completely lost it's color, leaving it pure white. Dull green eyes stared back at her from the mirror she was looking into. Luna had thinned signifigantly, making her look ghostly. She catches Daitengu in her anthro form, in the reflection. She turns and faces the demon*
Daitengu: You've really let yourself go... Lunarah.
Luna: I... haven't been called that in so long...
Daitengu: Lunarah, your people are awaiting to see what you do. I suggest pulling yourself together, going out there, and start being a Queen.
Luna: I... I can't.
Daitengu: *her eyes blaze and she slaps Luna across the face* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! Your people NEED you, and you're doing nothing but lying in bed, slowly killing yourself! You are going to lead, even if I gotta take over!
Luna: . . . *she places a shaking hand on the red mark on her face. Heat radiated off of it, and her eyes welled up with tears*
Daitengu: *she sighs and takes Luna's hand* Lunarah look. This is a time of crisis and your people need someone to lead them. Since you aren't stable enough physically, emotionally or mentally, I'm going to take over until you get your bearings straight.
Luna: Why do you keep calling me Lunarah...? *the tears begin to flow* I guess You could take over...
Daitengu: good. Lets get you fitted into your dress first. and do something with that fur. White isn't your color.
Luna: *she manages a giggle, before she and Daitengu start off*
Daitengu: And I keep calling you Lunarah because it isn't right for a Queen to be called by a nickname...
Luna: Since when did you want to help me so much...?
Daitengu: I'm only helping you because I can't stand seeing my host so... down? No... Depressed...?

Mystess: I can't go back...not with Beserker still out there. She and I are connected... if I reappear on Mobius, She'll find me...

(DAYUM ITS BEEN A WHILE!)

Last edited by Luna on 11/29/2011, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/29/2011, 7:52 pm

Zeke: What's with her?
Fai Zheng: There wasn't even that much alcohol in the drink...a Pandarian brew is meant for flavor and revitalization, not drunkenness....
Zeke: Fai?! When did you get here?!
Fai Zheng: I was here the whole time. You simply did not notice me.
Zeke: How can you Pandarians be so sneaky?.......
Saber: *he kneels in front of Liola* Um...Liola-chan, are you okay?

Bonesaw: Shut up, Kiko. Or could it be that you're jealous? *his tongue hangs out and he laughs insanely* GAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ripper: *he takes the hoverboard out from his head. White noise forms around his head and reforms his head to its original state* Hmmmm....it would seem that one of my glitches is enhanced healing...
Bonesaw: Really?! LETS FIND OUT! *he runs over and kicks Ripper with both legs, sending the SABER flying so fast into a pile of rocks that an audible whistle rings out. Ripper gets back up, the noise healing everything on him* GAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS GREAT! Now I have my own personal punching bag that won't break!

Helios: Archer, give our friend up there a hand.
Archer: What, the Pleiades? Why should I help him?!
Helios: *he presses a button on his I-PAD and a cold silver square appears* Klondike Bar....
Archer: *he is flying towards the Pleiades at breakneck speeds* HEY BUDDY! NEED A HAND?!
Helios: Griffin, Antonio, and rich girl, lets let that bastard down there have it!
Griffin: With pleasure! *he starts firing black energy blasts at the angel*

~Iciaura, the ice planes outside the palace~
*a Daedric portal opens and out steps a little girl with raven black hair. She is wearing a dark gray cloak with stuffed ravens on her shoulders. Her skin is bleached white and her eyes are just two black spheres. Next to her is a large black raven anthro in Daedric armor*
???: Is this the place, Crow? *as she speaks, it sounds as if thousands of voices around her are whispering the word "night"*
Crow: Yes, Noctural, Daedric Princess of the Night.
Noctural: Then lets begin. *she holds her hands out and a large curtain of black smoke rolls across the sky, blocking out the sun and throwing Iciaura into an extremely dark night where not even stars shine*

Kleptomania: Very well. I agree with Queen Heake.
Joker: Agreed.
Alcyoneus: Thank you, your excellencies. *he turns and walks out.*
Kleptomania: Fallow should arrive soon with the- *Fallow walks in*
Joker: Perfect timing. Where is the Geneforce X?
Fallow: They're busy being idiots.
Kleptomania: *he shakes his head and facepalms*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/29/2011, 9:38 pm

Kyra: *She squeaks, her voice shaky.* C-can we just go complete our mission? *She accepts one of Ashura's hoverboards, strapping it to her back as she mounted Mizuchi.*
Ashura: Agreed. We have more important things to do than sit around here.

Antonio: Time to clip your wings... *Baleus fires a round of fireballs at the angel.*

Steam: Danger...? Hrm... *He crosses his arms in thought. Why would he be in danger?*

Sivica: *He audibly sighs before heading towards the portals with the other three, their destination? Savrengarde.*

~Iciaura, Materex Castle Burial Grounds~
*Quiet normally dominates this area of the castle, untouched by life for what may have felt like eternity. A column of purple light arcs down from the skies above, landing in the center of the burial grounds. Several images can be seen flash across it: the Geneforce battling Neir, the climax of the Combine War, and several others. The light fades as a solitary being steps out, the very aura of the wicked being causing the snow to turn jet black. It is a female hedgecat, with black fur and golden stripes extending from her quills. A wicked bronze scythe was strapped to her back, its blade glowing with unholy power. She takes a step forward, and a zombified hand from a nearby grave wrenches itself out of its confines, its rotten flesh sparking with black lightning. The girl examined her surroundings in disdain, before she stared at the castle, eyes seemingly recognizing it. She smirked as several Iciauran zombies and undead rose from the ground in unison, their eyeholes glowing with black lightning. Her name? Xenon, Necromantress, Keshin and Thundercat.*
???: One is very near... *Her scythe, Thanacorpse, gleamed for a moment, a voice emanating from it telepathically. Xenon said nothing, her focus trained on the castle.* Probably as powerful as you are... Maybe more.
Xenon: No. *With that one word, the lightning-infused undead Iciaurians charge the castle, one staying behind with Xenon. King Zacharias, the very father of Queen Luna Materex. Xenon glances upwards, finding the blocked sun a perfect setting for the mission she was about to carry out.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/29/2011, 11:29 pm

Daitengu Luna: *she steps out onto the front balcony that overlooks the kingdom. Her red eyes turn to they sky, taking in the darkness. The winds pick up, her long white dress billowing.*The possessed queen turnes her eyes down to the crowd that had started to form. She takes a deep breath and begins to speak.* My fellow people of Iciaura! I wish to apologize for not stepping up and filling the proper role for the past several weeks. It has come to my attention that new threats are rising. Threats that will test not only my leadership as Queen, but our strength as citizens of Iciaura. I swear on my life, that we will never back down, no matter what the threat is! *the crowd that had gathered, cheers as Daitengu Luna walks back into the castle. Blastion is leaning up against a tapestry column*
Blastion: Good to see you take charge Luna. or should I say... Daitengu.

Sven and Garm: *step through the portal*

Liola: *she uncurls and grabs Saber's chin* I have something to tell you...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/30/2011, 6:36 am

Saber: O////O L-l-liola-chan....you're getting very close to me! *his face turns burning red*
Fai Zheng: Oh my....I had no idea such a little tolerance for alcohol would lead to this...
Zeke: *he closes his eyes an shakes his head, unable to facepalm because of his straight jacket* A demon that can't hold her booze....whats next!?
Fallow: *he's walking back to the group and he grabs Fai Zheng by the back of the shirt* You kids. With me. NOW.
Fai Zheng: But what about Liola and Saber?!
Fallow: *he looks back at them* Leave 'em. Looks like the kid is finally learning about women.
Zeke: Meh, whatever. *he follows Fallow while Fallow drags Fai behind him.* Steam, leave them here.
Saber: B-b-b-but Zeke!
Zeke: If you can occupy her for at least as long as she is drunk, then that's good. We don't need her acting like a drunken idiot in front of the leaders of this army thing.
Fallow: I'm beginning to like this kid!

*in the shadows of the area that Daitengu Luna was addressing her people, Noctural is leaning against a column on one of the buildings. She has a smile on her face and her eyes are half-closed, almost like she is nearly asleep. She glances slightly to Crow*
Noctural: What else is here, Crow?
Crow: From what I gather by delving into the darkness, Milady, there are two Keshin on the planet, a fire fox, and of course queen Luna. However, there is also a very powerful source of Chaotic energy on this planet as well....namely near the local graveyard.
Noctural: That must be him....how sweet that he is probably kneeling at the grave of his dead beloved and weeping...Begin the assault.
Crow: At once, My Lady. *he snaps his fingers and disappears. He re-appears above the city and begins snapping his fingers at key areas in the city. Where the flashes coming off his snaps land, Oblivion Gates open up inside the city. Daedra begin to flood out and go berserk, their presences made even more horrifying by the darkness and eery red glow of the Oblivion Gates. They begin throwing torches into houses, breaking down doors, and assaulting random civilians. Noctural stands on top of a roof and looks down at all the chaos unfolding*
Noctural: This will be known as the night that the Ice City burns....

Bonesaw: Fine fine....*he sits cross-legged on his hoverboard and Ripper's jets ignite and he floats next to Bonesaw*

~Iciaura Graveyard, The Fallen Grove secret gravesite~
*Raem is kneeling at a small grave, tears streaming from his eyes but no sound coming from his mouth. The grave is that of Mystess Materex, his wife.*
Raem: Why? Why Mystess.....why do you haunt me? Why, my beloved Kai-Ho....why was I so weak that I couldn't save you from Berserker....the Gods could have stepped in, but they didn't "Feel like it"......I will make them pay. Every last drop of their immortal blood will fall...I promise you, I will have my revenge.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/30/2011, 11:48 am

The angel turned his head, and immediately his passive shield came up, blocking all the hits. However, the crack in his shield had grown rather large. "Get him!" Beal shouted, throwing another telephone pole.

Finally, the passive shield shattered. Although the telephone pole missed, the angel was now vulnerable. Losing his calm demeanor, two portals of noise formed beside him, and balls of noise began flying out of them like cannons.

As for the Pleiades, he ignored Archer and dived at the angel, firing shots. The angel turned, and, somewhat surprised, had just barely enough time to pull up his active shield.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/2/2011, 8:18 pm

~Iciaura castle graveyard~
*The thunderdead unify their minds and lift their hands, a large black lightning bolt blasted a large hole into the castle's rear for the thunderdead to enter through. With a large battlecry, they ran into the castle, destroying everything in their path. A few Ailuro guards tried to stop the invaders, but were overpowered by sheer numbers or the horde. Nothing was left behind as the thunderdead captured the whole first floor of the castle. Several of the towers began to collapse, crushing any Iciaurans who had been unfortunate as to stand underneath them. But, they weren't stopping here. As the large portion of the thunderdead continued to capture the castle, several platoons rushed out to the nearest Iciauran city with the castle borders. Several citizens began to scream as legendary icons they knew far too well tried to kill them, many actually succeeded, turning the citizens into thunderdead like themselves. Then... they came across the Daedra...*

~Iciaura castle library~
Iodes: *She looks up from her book, confused as to the large amount of commotion in the hallways. After several weeks of moodswings, mourning her father, raging over her boyfriend, and worrying about her brother, she had finally managed to fins solace in a book. It told of a place far more peaceful then here, where darkness was a nonexistent creature, and where love wasn't a lost illusion. She stood slowly, setting the book onto a neaby table. She slowly opened the library door, seeing nothing but the wake of destruction the thunderdead had so graciously left behind. Iodes looked around, confused. What had happened?

~In the Materex castle-city~
*Aerios, Annex, and Alethia walk through town, talking about the latest news in the system. To be more exact, it was Alethia talking, Annex nodding every few minutes, and Aerios completely uninterested in the conversation. After the war on Mobius, the Ailuro had voted to leave the dying planet to Iciaura, where they would act as city law enforcers and castle guards. A few members had moved to Phantasia, seeing if they could use the SABERs to help the clan. Without Xanthos, the clan was left leaderless, the two more obvious heirs, Iodes and Ouranos, not in the mental state to lead. Annex had been leading since then, just like how he used to. Aerios looked up, seeing an Iciauran castle tower collapse and several screams of horror that were quickly snuffed out as the tower fell completely. The three Ailuro quickly ran towards the castle, when a sudden explosion rang out from a nearby alleyway, several Iciaurans and few Necrals running away from the explosion. As they passed the Ailuro, Aerios noted several major wounds andwhat looked like a severe beating. Those citizens wouldn't be around for much longer. Then, it happened. A wave of thundead poured out of the alleyway, coming right for the Ailuro. As several citizens screamed and ran away, the Ailuro charged into the wave, mustering all of their power to defeat this threat...*

~Iciauran castle top~
Ouranos: *He stands atop the castle his eyes intently fixed on the black lightning racing across the gray clouds. Ouranos narrowed his eyes, recognizing the energy signature. Thunder God lightning. Something only Thunder Gods and thundercats could access. Ouranos lifted a hand, and a small spark arced down to his finger and acred across his hands. It felt... familiar, yet alien. He looked down at the rising chaos in Iciaura and crossed his arms. Raem had mentioned he wanted a to get a team together, and Vein had been a recruit for the roster. With Luna now acting as the Defense God's apprentice, he had to be nearby. That was Ouranos' mission here while Raem payed his respects to Mystess' grave. He lifted a hand, using his electrokinesis to try to find Vein's bioelectric field.*

Xenon: *She and Zacharias slowly walk into the castle's large gaping hole, examing the thunderdead's handiwork. Zacharias' head was downcast as he took in the damage. Xenon walked ahead, eyes scanning the hallways. Thanacorpse: *It gleams for a moment and a cold wind sweeps through the hallway.* Head down this hall, take two right, then a left.
Xenon: *She and Zacharias then break out into a sprint.*

~Iciaura castle, undefined 3rd floor area~
Xan-Bird: *No longer attacking Blastion, the bird had once again perched onto a windowsill, the armband next to it. So far, it had failed to find anyone to take the band, and Blastion hadn't been very helpful either. It sighed, its thoughts landing on Simoa when the castle trembled for a second. The bird looked down, seeing the thunderdead rampaging the city. And further out, it could see some other strange force attacking as well... With determination in its eyes, it grabbed the band and soared upwards, intent on finding either Luna and Blastion. They HAD to know what was happening!*

~Savrengarde, Outskirts of Army of Three Base~
Sivica: *He and the others arrive in a forest near the base, concealed from the lookout guards He glances at the others, making an are-you-ready-for-this face.*
Kulen: Yep. I'll take care of the guards... *He focuses on the guards, sending tendrils of fear into their minds and making them hallucinate with their worst fears. As the guards fell to the ground with foaming mouths, the Hunters moved into the base without detection.*

~Phantasia, Concordia City~
Baleus: *She fires several blasts of pure fire from her barrel, negating the balls of noise. Antonio quickly activated her paladin patch as the Chollima charged toward the angel, bladed wings aimed at its throat.*

~Phantasia, Concordia Wilderness~
Ashura: *He recalls Sepuritus to his device before getting on a hoverboard.* Let's go, then. To where is geographically known as Concordia City.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/2/2011, 8:51 pm

~Iciaura city warzone district~
*the Daedra stop in front of the thunderdead and form shield wall ranks. Their soldiers begin beating their shields with swords, maces, and axes, daring the thunderdead to come closer while shouting*
Daedra Horde: AWHOO! AWHOOO! AWHOOOO!
*suddenly, Crow lands in between the two armies and looks the thunderdead over. He then turns and silences the Daedra with a single raven screech*
Crow: STOP YOUR SHOUTING YOU NIMRODS! They have stopped and so shall we. Lady Noctural sensed them and is going to their source. There is rogue madness about them! This can only be the work of a rogue Keshin!

Noctural: *she appears out of the shadows just in time to see Xenon and Zacharias as they sprint* Well well well, a rogue Keshin that, by the look of all the chaos you are causing, isn't part of that annoying Army of Three. I am impressed. My name is Noctural, Daedric Princess of Night. And you are who, if I may ask?

~Iciaura castle library~
*an Ailuro guard runs in, blood streaking from his head and his arm bent at a weird angle. He lean against the doorway and breaths heavily*
Guard: Lady Iodes....you have to run now....the.....undead....and....Daedra....uuuugggghhhhhhhh.....*the guard collapses dead in the doorway*

~Savrengarde~
Fallow: Here they are! A bunch of heroes, all wrapped up to go! *he and the heroes other than Saber and Liola walk into the audience chambers*
Zeke: I take it those three are the leaders? *motioning to Heake, Joker, and Kleptomania*
Joker: Yes, we are. Welcome to Sovrengarde, heroes of Geneforce X. Now tell us, what has become of Raem, who since the death of Mystess would have been your leader?
Kleptomania: Yes, we much desire to speak with him.
Zeke: That bastard killed Aeducan and attacked us! He's no leader or friend of mine!
Fai Zheng: Its true...he and some kid who's name started with an "O" attacked us at Aeducan's tower and we were all nearly killed if your soldiers hadn't shown up and saved us.
Kleptomania: This is most troubling....Ouranos and Raem turning traitor...Steam, did they have any Daedric Symbols or any marks of the enemy?

~Sovrengarde, outer boarder~
*two Keshin guards come over to the area the other guards were in*
Keshin Guard 1: Hey! Flayers! We've come to relieve you of duty for the night! Hey! Where are ya?!
Keshin Guard 2: *he hears a rustle in the bushes and goes to check it out. Its the Flayer guards, frothing at the mouth and convulsing* HEY! OVER HERE! *the other guard runs over* What do you think happened to them?!
Keshin Guard 1: I don't know...looks like their minds got assaulted. Flayers are good at offensive mind attacks but have poor mental defense. If they're down then......crap.....Warn the captain! We're under attack! *the two guards run off into the base as fast as they can*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/2/2011, 9:33 pm

Xenon: *She pauses as she sees Noctural, eyes burrowed in confusion as the Daedric Princess mentions the Army of Three. She examines Noctural closely, before deciding to speak as she keeps walking.* ...Xenon.

*The thunderdead seem to look past the Daedra, as if not acknowledging their presence. Yet, they have stopped and are as still as statues, their eyes sparking with black lightning.*

Iodes: *She runs over to the guard, checking his pulse. Nothing. She stands, hands balled in a fist. Her safe haven was no longer able to protect her, it seemed. She stormed out of the library, eyes narrowed dangerously.*

Steam: None that I could see. But, by their actions... I think Raem is losing control of himself... when you mix the fast that Mystess... *He clears his throat.* and that he is a vessel of Chaos, it seems logical that his actions would be as they are now... I feel as though he has a mission that will affect us all somehow, but I'm not sure what. None of us do...

*The Keshin guards are suddenly hit with a blast of fear and also fall to the ground as Kulen flies overhead. He grunts, unsure of how to detract from gaining more attention. Sivica walks over and places a hand on the bodies, and they burst into a ghostly blue flame, leaving no remains. He glares at Kulen for not properly disposing his victims, who only sheepishly chuckles before the Hunters continue.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 12/2/2011, 11:02 pm

In an attempt to avoid both of them at once, the angel quickly rose into the air. The Pleiades responded in kind; in a burst of ice, he had switched to his Proteus - Ice form. Spreading his wings, he flew into the air after him, firing arrows of ice. The angel was certainly having his hands full; he was creating noise and slinging it at the Pleiades, but both were having difficulty hitting each other.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next