NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

5 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul 11/8/2011, 7:01 am

Bonesaw: Hmmmm? I get the strange feeling that we're being watched....*he looks out and spots the red eyes in the sky. He simply turns to Ashura, a glazed look that says "you have got to be kidding me..." on his face* Yep, we're being watched.

Prometheus: Oh goodie!
Porphyrion: *he looks down the mountainside and watches as Phantasmos charge up the mountain* It seems you have a rodent problem, Brother Cronus.
Ephialtes: Non non non non non! That is five nons! I will deal with them, mon frère. *he turns to wind and disappears*

*in the clearing, 4 hunters are lying on the ground, their weapons broken and their bodies badly bruised and broken. Sitting in the middle of the clearing is the panda monk. He looks over at Steam and smiles kindly*
???: Greetings, my friend! I hope you aren't another hunter. All this action today is starting to make me tired. *he stands up and puts his barrel he carries upright.* tell me, have you seen a friend of mine? He's a Celestio-Sapian with a tail, very hard to miss.
Zeke: *he, Liola, and Saber finally catch up to Steam. When Zeke sees the panda, his muzzle draws back and he smiles* Fai Zheng? is that you?
Fai Zheng: Zeke?
Zeke: FAI ZHENG STOUTPAW, YOU DIRTY BASTARD! *he runs over and uses his tail to hug the panda*
Fai Zheng: Zeke! it is good to see you again, my old friend!
Saber: Ummmm....Zeke....who is this?
Zeke: This is Fai Zheng Stoutpaw. He's a Pandaren monk.
Saber: Pandaren? As in the lost race from Mobius that disappeared after the first Combine War hundreds of years ago?
Fai Zheng: The very same. My people live in secrecy on an island on planet Mobius. It has been untouched by war or famine.
Saber: So then how do you know Zeke?
Zeke: When I left Avalon, I wandered for many days. I collapsed and was found by Fai here. He took me back to his island where is people nursed me back to health. Thats where I heard from one of their traveling Brewmasters about the plight here on Amazon.
Saber: Brewmasters?
Fai Zheng: You see, my people enjoy fine alcoholic drinks and consider brewing and art. It is a very big part of our culture. There are some monks like myself that are permitted to leave the island and search the galaxy for ingredients and other forms of beverages or combat techniques to bring back to our people so that we may better ourselves and learn about other forms of life. These monks are called Brewmasters. I am only an apprentice rank, but some day I hope to become like my ancestor, Fai Ren Stoutpaw, who founded our peoples most famous and powerful Brewery and Monastery.
Saber: *he looks around the area* Did you do this?
Fai Zheng: I simply did what the wind does when stopped by a mountain. I flowed around them, but they insisted on attacking. So, I disarmed them and when they continued I blocked the flow of their chi.
Saber: ._. wow....
Fai Zheng: *he walks over to Steam and studies him* Hmmmm......I like you. Yes, your chi is very strong. You have struggled most of your life, but you are finally coming to the conclusion that you are you and no matter what nobody can take it away. *he walks over to Liola* Hmmmm....I've never seen what you are before. A Succubus that feels emotions such as compassion and love are very rare indeed. You have a destiny about you that I feel will make a large impact on the galaxy. *finally he walks over to Saber* You. You have seen true darkness and walked back. That takes great courage indeed. Even without knowing a mother's true love, you show compassion for your friends around you. I am glad Zeke has found people like you. *he walks over to his barrel and picks it up, the liquid in the contents stirring inside it* So then, I will test all three of you.

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell - Page 5 Empty Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Maxwell 11/8/2011, 10:15 am

Kiko: *she isnt as worried about the signal as she is about what their boss would say to the fact that they FAILED A SIMPLE RECON MISSION*

~Iciaura~
Blastion: *he slowly walks along the halls of the castle, stopping at Garm's room. He opens the door and let himself in, seeing everything the same way it was when Garm left. He sighs and sits on the bed.* I know he'll come back... I know it... *he gets up and walks across the hall to Mystess's room. He goes over to the nightstand next to her bed and picks up the picture frame and studies it. Its of Her and the rest of Geneforce X* . . . .
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/8/2011, 11:17 am

Ashura: This mission has been more difficult than we thought, eh? *He chuckles sheepishly before gulping.* If we fail, Quin'll have our heads on platters... *He sweatdrops, before noticing several SABERs around them. Liorion stealthily prowled the savannah below, while Phoenixes flew high above the ship, their glorious feathers reflecting the sunlight. The Demon Hunters could also see a trio of Akuma striding through the tall grasses and a solitary Alicorn stood on a rocky mountaintop nearby. A Manasvin is seen climbing up a different part of the mountain, several smaller SABERs riding on its back. Ashura decided to land the ship, intent on capturing at least one of these SABERs.* Alright, guys. Take your pick... *He opens the cockpit and hops out, looking around at the various SABERs.*

Boost: *She quickly brings Typhon, who nods as he sees the Kronos Stone.*
Typhon: I understand the situation clearly now... *Thunderclouds appear on the mountain, and lightning strikes down viciously, striking the Kronos Stone. The Stone began to radiate more emerald light and green tendrils ripped out of it, striking the chests of all twelve of the Titans. Like Hyperion, Crius and Themis had several weeks ago, the Titans began to grow and transform, leaving their Mobian-like bodies to return to their original forms with their powers fully unlocked.*
Cronus: THIS POWER IS GREAT!!! *He cackles, his insanity grown as well.*

*The five new Kaiju finally arrive at Mount Othrys, seeing Ananke nearby.*
Ananke: Ah, you five! Perfect timing! The Titans have just unlocked their true power!! If you can't get Cronus' sickles, we'll lose this war! It should be near the top with Cronus!!
Yue: We got this... *She grabs the Kaiju and Ananke, using her powers to turn them all invisible. Linking their arms together, they charged the mountain, avoiding fire from the Titans forces.*

Xan Bird: *It sees Blastion in Mystess' room and lowers its head in sadness before sitting very still, deep in thought.*

Xanthos: *He and Mystess are walking aimlessly. Death had finally cleared the clog of trials that morning and a Shinigami had told him that he'd have his trial sometime that day. He sighed, nervous yet anxious. Did he have what it took be ascend? Or had his vengeful lifestyle send him to the depths of the underworld? He didn't know... and he was scared to find out.*

Steam: A test...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/8/2011, 1:51 pm

Mystess: You'll make it. I know you will.
*a clawed hand tears itself from the ground and holds a letter out to Xanthos*

Blastion: *he sits there lost in thought*

Kiko: *She eyes the Akuma and their many destructive attatchments* I call them!

Liola: What kind of test?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/8/2011, 2:25 pm

Ashura: *He smirks as he spies the Manasvin.* Perfect... *He runs after it, an easy feat for the fastest Demon Hunter alive.*

Xanthos: What...? *He takes the letter, removing his headband from his eyes to read it.*

Xan Bird: *It flutters down, landing on Blastion's shoulder and looking directly into his eyes.* ...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/8/2011, 3:57 pm

[Phantasia]

The eyes disappeared ominously, and the hunters' signal reappeared, oddly enough. The Manasvin noticed Ashura, and from its back appeared a mortar launcher.

With a loud thump, Ashura suddenly found himself targeted by a large bomb.

[Concordia City]

Beal woke up as the cloaked man touched the ground. "Oh hell no you don't." he said.

Back in the penthouse, Lucy winced as a sign was thrown at the "angel of death". "Oh no..." she muttered. "I shouldn't have left Beal down there..."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/8/2011, 4:48 pm

Kiko: *she takes off for the Akuma*

*the letter opens and Charisma's Voice floats out*
Charisma: Dear Xanthos, I overthrew Satan! So, now I rule the underworld. Love. Charisma
*the letter disappears in a puff of smoke*

Blastion: *he stares at the bird* . . . Wh-what...?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/8/2011, 6:18 pm

Fai Zheng: *he smiles and uses his staff to draw a line in front of him. He then steps in front of the line and places his staff on the ground next to him along with his barrel* It is really quite simple. Your objective is to cross this line. I will simply try to stop you. If you can get even a finger past me, I will join you. If you cannot, you don't lose anything. You may try as many times as you wish. Only condition is this, you must come at me as if you were trying to kill me.
Saber: That isn't a test! Three on one is a bit unfair for you isn't it?
Fai Zheng: Indeed. But you have nobody else to help you, so it will be a bit unfair.

Bonesaw: *he looks around, but is unable to find a SABER on the plains that would fit to his liking* And Kiko and Ashura called the big killy machines....oh well. I'm sure something....

*suddenly, a voice echoes out in Ananke , Yue, and the new Kaijus' ears*
Ephialtes: Non non non! that is three nons! you can't fool the very air around you, little ones! *Suddenly, a gust of powerful wind blasts the team to the ground but not off the mountain. Standing in there way is the thirty-foot Ephialtes in full Victorian french attire and all.* Bonjour, mes amis! I am Ephialtes, Gigante of Wind! But you may call me Monsieur Ephialtes, mespa? And because there is air around you, yes, I can see you!

~The Afterlife~
*a black hedgefox with blue flame design is standing under a tree near where Mystess and Xanthos are. He is wearing a black vest with a white fur trim that has black speckles on it. On his side is a short yet broad sword that looks like a lighter version of Ashbringer. On his back is a large bone scythe. Floating next to him is a small white flame with feathery wings on it. It is a soul ball from Talos, One of the gods.*
Talos: Now you know your mission, right?
???: Yeah, I do.
Talos: If she can beat you and goes back to Mobius, then it is guaranteed that you will be born.
???: Good.
Talos: Good luck, Attila.
Attila: Yeah yeah. *he waves and walks over towards Mystess* Hey, you. You're Mystess Materex, right?

Last edited by Zazul on 11/9/2011, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/9/2011, 4:10 pm

Ashura: *He grins and the Hunter ship falls on top of him, reforming the battle mecha and blocking the mortar but sacrificing large chunks of its armor. The mecha's arm revealed a missile launcher, which was pointed directly at the Manasvin.*
Kyra: *She looks around, not finding any SABERs present interesting.* Hrm...

Xanthos: *His eyes twitches comically as he hears the letter repeat in his head. Charisma... ruler of the underworld...? He hears a Shinigami approach and point at him. He gulps before saying good-bye to Mystess, passing Attila on his way to judgement.*

Xan Bird: *A large red vein appears on its head and its jabs its horns into Blastion's face, lightniong coursing through them.*

Steam: Who wants to go first...?

*The Kaiju and Ananke are sent flying backwards from the powerful wind. As they land, Cthulhu glares at Ephialtes before nodding to the others. * I'll take him on. You guys go ahead!
Yue: Huh? But!
Cthulhu: GO!!

Lindsay: *SHe observes the actions of Beal and the Hood.* Do they know each other...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/9/2011, 4:42 pm

[Phantasia]

While the SABERs on the Manasvin's back ran for their lives, the Manasvin spun around in a circle, turning its own tail into a devastating whip. Even Novas had a problem blocking this attack.

The Akuma noticed Kiko, and roared in static noise. Arming the missile launchers on its back, Kiko was targeted by at least ten that had been launched at her... and they were moving pretty fast.

A ruined city could be seen from Bonesaw's position. Bonesaw might not know better, but they were good places to find Novas, Rayfalls, Signals, or Blazedges...

[Concordia City]

The angel blocked the sign flying at him with his passive shield, looking at Beal. "You again?" he mused, then began to spin around as if he was doing a hurricane kick.

Pillars of noise suddenly rose in front of him, and he kicked them down, bringing them down on the muscleman. Fortunately, he got out of the way, but the building wasn't so lucky; it was at risk of falling apart, with Lucy still inside.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2011, 5:17 pm

Bonesaw: *he wanders into the ruined city. As soon as he steps in, he's surrounded by SABERs, all glaring at him with the intent to kill him. He simply smiles and sticks his tongue out though his teeth* THEN LETS GET THIS OVER WITH! *the SABERs all charge him. Within minutes, all of them are lying on the ground, reduced to healing naturally with noise.* ISN'T THERE A SINGLE SABER IN THIS AREA THAT CAN ACTUALLY PUT UP A FIGHT?!

Saber: I'll go. *he readies his sword and charges, constantly slicing at Fai. Fai was no pushover. He simply bends with each slice, the attacks narrowly missing him as he moves with the momentum from the attacks* Sheesh....*pant pant*....how.....do you do that?
Fai Zheng: *he smiles and then ducks under a long horizontal slice from Saber. He then leans back as Saber stabs and pushes forward right when Saber hits the pinnacle on length he can move. Saber is flung back and lands on his rear* Simple, I do what the wind does when facing a mountain. Instead of charging head on, I simply flow around you.
Saber: *he gets up.* Steam, Liola, it your guys' turn....

Ephialtes: Pardonnez-moi, monsieur, but you are a squid, no? Would I not dry you out or blow you to tiny pieces of calamari? You may have chosen a wrong opponent to fight, mon adversaire stupide.

Porphyrion: Brother Cronus, I have but one favor to ask. The Gigante have an older sibling, Alcyoneus. They say that in the land he is born or reborn in, he is completely immortal. He cannot be killed or defeated. Brother, if you would grant me any favor, then please allow the oldest and strongest of the Gigante to be reborn on this mountain so that he might guard it for all eternity against your foes. He may be dead, but he can hear all that is going on here in the afterlife and he is respectful of my wishes. I want nothing more than the ensure your absolute victory against these pathetic mortals and their synthetic immortals to whom the place so much hope in.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/9/2011, 7:02 pm

[Ruined City]

Bonesaw was suddenly surrounded by explosions, throwing up dust. When it cleared, a Nova was standing there, saw-toothed saber drawn. "Get out..." he commanded, his voice soft but laced with poison. It was clear he meant business.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2011, 7:07 pm

Bonesaw: NOW THERE'S A SABER! *he takes out his phone and scans it using a program that Ashura and Kiko developed* Hmmmm....a Nova....Can't be recruited?! oh that is such bull! I know! I'll kick the living crap outta you and purify you in the phone Ashura gave me! *he sticks his tongue out and laughs loudly and insanely* COME AT ME!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/9/2011, 8:00 pm

The Nova was quick to attack. He swung his sword in a wide arc, creating a sword wave that flew very, very quickly at Bonesaw; in fact, he had little to no time to react. And even if he did, the Nova was following up with a deadly charging slash, meaning he would have to dodge two attacks, one hidden by the other.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2011, 8:05 pm

Bonesaw: *his eye locks onto the wave and causes it to arch upward away from him. Right as it does, he moves a hand down, smacking the energy blade into the ground and letting out a force wave* Saw it coming....*he grabs the Nova's arm and twists, flipping it. He then grabs it mid air by the leg and spins it, hurling it through multiple walls. He then lowers down and dashes after the Nova. He leaps and elbows the Nova in the head, ramming it into the ground.* OH YEAH! THE THRILL OF THIS FIGHT IS MAKING ME EXCITED! *he grabs the Nova by the head and props it back up as he begins hammering it with flip kicks and punches* NOW LETS SEE THOSE HIPS SWING! *he kicks the Nova so hard in the hips that its legs give and he flings it into a wall*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/9/2011, 8:10 pm

... which the Nova quickly leaped back off of. Moving fast and as nothing more than a black blur to Bonesaw, the Nova quickly flanked him, attacking quickly from behind. This time, he spun like a buzzsaw, meaning it was either dodge or lose half your body, and grabbing was not an option.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2011, 8:14 pm

Bonesaw: *he rolls into a handstand dodge and, while upside-down, he points his tongue eye at the Nova. Force and Momentum form on it and make a smaller version of the giant skull he used on the city* CORONER'S SHOCK! *he fires the blast at point-blank range. Even if the Nova was fast, the sheer blast radius wouldn't give it enough time to dodge the blast of concentrated force with enough power to crush a car as flat as a piece of tissue paper.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/9/2011, 8:21 pm

When the dust cleared, the Nova was gone. Silently, it phased back into existence behind Bonesaw. Raising its sword again, this time it brought it down on Bonesaw's head.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2011, 8:30 pm

Bonesaw: *the blade sinks into his head. Suddenly, a small chuckle comes out from Bonesaw* hehehehehe.....oh yes.....I really like you. *he turns and looks the Nova dead in the face, green blood coming from his eyes and from the large gash in his head* I'LL TAKE YOU. *he stabs the phone's antenna into the Nova's stomach. Noise flies out from it and sucks the Nova into the phone. However, the phone makes a sickening static sound. Bonesaw presses a button and out comes a dark black Pleiades. It gives off a weird feeling, like it was hungry for blood. When it looks up, the look in its eyes is one of something who was used to killing and like it. A creepy smile forms on its face. Bonesaw's body begins to repair and he stands up* Welcome to my team, Ripper.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/9/2011, 8:41 pm

"... Nice to be here." Ripper replied.

The phone reported his details, noting that Ripper had a great many glitches. It recommended repairing them as soon as possible.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2011, 8:44 pm

Bonesaw: *he reads about the glitches* hmmmm.....mild paranoia....a lust to kill.....oooooooh, disregard for human life and the hatred of anything weaker than himself?! AND THEY CALL THESE GLITCHES?! I'D SAY MORE LIKE IMPROVEMENTS! Lets go meet up with the others...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/9/2011, 8:46 pm

Ripper was quick to follow, but he wasn't quite used to his glitched body, and had a bit of difficulty walking normally. It would go away eventually.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/10/2011, 11:04 pm

Ashura: *Seeing he can't dodge in time, he lifts his opposite arm, the Manasvin's tail wrapping around it. He grunted and yanked the SABER off the mountainside with a mighty heave, sending it flying upwards. He then released its tail and aimed his missile launcher at its underside before firing with a thunderous boom.*

Lindsay: *She looks over, seeing Lucy through a building window. In a swirl of black pixels, a Thanagore burst from her phone, its scales a glossy midnight blue. It was large for its size, possibly twice normal Thanagore size and seemed more bestial than most others of its kind. It bellowed and flew towards the building, its body turning into a smoky vapor seconds before it made contact. There was no physical impact, as the Thanagore had become one with the shadows of the building, not endangering the already unstable building. It reappeared in the room Lucy was in, its large body somewhat cramped as it made sure not to make eye contact, not wanting to stun Lucy with its fear-inducing vision. It beckoned a wing towards her, facing the windows.*

Steam: Flowing aroun, eh? *He studies Fai's movements.* We'll have to proceed with caution then... Are we allowed to go at you all at once? *His lava tail flares as adrenaline flows through his veins.*

Cthulhu: That can be fixed... *As he speaks, a slim armored exoskeleton crawls across his body, slick and glossy in texture. It is a mix of turquoise and cobalt with thin jellyfish-like stingers flowing from his armored head. He looks at the Gigante, twin spouts of water erupting from two jets near his feet. He cuts off the flow of water as he surpasses Ephialtes in height.* Excuse me for not wearing my formal attire...

Cronus: *He is too immersed in his own insane glee, pretending the Kronos Stone was a partneer in a ballroom dance. He snickered every few seconds as he waltzed around the room.*
Boost: Um... Overlord Cronus...?
Cronus: *He stops suddenly.* Overlord...? *He grins widely before grabbing Boost in a headlock, her neck wires audibly tearing as he continued with a freaky smile.* Now what did I say about interrupting me in my fantasies?
Boost: *She gasps as she feels her body begin to shut down from too the damage. Cronus releases her after a few more seconds, and she falls to the ground, temporarily shut down.*
Cronus: She'll be fine in a few minutes! ...Or hours. *He raises the Kronos Stone above him.* Kronos Stone, grant me my wish! Restore the Titans to their true power!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/11/2011, 6:04 am

Porphyrion: *realizing his request had been ignored, he turns and goes over to the edge of the mountain.* Then I shall resurrect the Giant King myself...

Ephialtes: Incroyable! Perhaps I will actually have a decent challenge with this one, no? *wind swirls around him as turns to air and then begins to hammer Cthulhu from all around him by making tight solid pockets of air fly at him and release their pressure upon impact.*

*As the Phantasmos continue to run up the mountain, an explosion rings out in from of them. Magma flows around them. Standing there is Enkelados, his fireball eyes locked on them.*
Enkelados: .......Enkelados is my name. I am Gigante of Fire. Fight me.

Saber: That would be a good idea. He can't possibly read all of our moves at once!
Fai Zheng: Hmmmm? a new tactic? How exciting!

~Xanthos's Judgement~
Purgatory: Master Ailuro. We had already reviewed your past prior to you coming. We have made our verdict. In accordance to your acts as a hero and your sacrifice to save your comrades along with the god Talos in Oblivion, we will bestow upon you a rather high honor. You are hereby sentenced to the Isle of the Blessed. Your name shall be remembered as a True Hero, much like Heracles, Romulus and Remus, Perseus, and Hades Deshdaeson. May you live out eternity in glory and peace. The Isle of the Blessed comes with one more perk. You may choose to return to the Mortal Plane should you wish to request it from a God. They will either approve your request and let you return in your form you are in, or they will deny it and you will remain on the Isle. Congratulations.

Attila: Oi! I'm tryin' to talk to you here! are you Mystess Materex or not?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/11/2011, 4:05 pm

The Manasvin got smart after being tossed. It twisted its body, altering its flight path to barely avoid the missile launcher. Realizing it was outmatched, it quickly tried to get away, covering its escape with a large salvo of missiles of its own.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next