NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Star Phoenix 7/21/2011, 9:17 am

Iodes: *Gasps as she feels the Order stab her body. It was as if a million red hot needles had struck her at once. But Iodes refused to give in. A rocket launcher materializes in her hands and she fires it at Fallow. She then pushed back the Order by striking Fallow with a blast of pure madness.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 7/21/2011, 9:26 am

Fallow: *stumbles back from the rocket and gets coated in Madness. He keeps his eyes closed, then, when he opens them, a large wave of Order flies out of his body, vaporizing the madness.*
Raem: *dashes forward and slices with Ashbringer while going to backhand Fallow with Sobek's shield.*
Fallow: *catches Ashbringer with his claws, the sound of the metal scraping against metal screeching out loudly. He then ducks Raem's backhand and kicks Raem in the stomach, causing Raem to slide backwards next to Iodes.*
Raem: This guy seems pretty tough. Not as strong as Saber, but still strong! *turns to Iodes.* But you're stronger! You've improved on those Road thingies that Keshin can learn while I was gone! I thought you could only summon smaller weapons like grenades or handguns! But a rocket launcher! You've gotten way stronger, Iodes!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/21/2011, 9:30 am

Iodes: Heh, that's not the end of it. You might wanna back up! *She lifts hand in front of her and several anvils fall from the sky, right over Fallow.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/21/2011, 9:40 am

Fallow: *he looks up in time to be crushed by multiple anvils. Now, Fallow is buried beneath a pile of iron anvils.*
Raem: WOAH! What Road is that?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/21/2011, 10:02 am

Iodes: Mania, my most commonly used Road. Now then... time for answers... *She walks towards the pile of anvils.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/21/2011, 10:18 am

*the pile explodes and Fallow takes off into the sky. He hovers briefly so that he and Iodes can share one last moment of them locking eyes*
Fallow: I'll remember this, Iodes Ailuro. *he takes off into the sky.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/21/2011, 10:28 am

Iodes: Another day, another enemy... *She calms herself and glances at her watch. She gasps.* I-I have to get back to Slathar-Ur!! But I can't make it back in time for class!

Annex: Hm...? *His migraine leaves.* That Flayer seems to have left. We should be nearing Iodes soon.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/21/2011, 10:31 am

Raem: You're taking classes?

Schizophrenia: Step on it, Jeremiah.
Mania: KISHISHISHISHISHI! There she is! *they pull up next to Raem and Iodes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/21/2011, 10:35 am

Iodes: I'm actually a teacher there. You should come in as a guest speaker sometime. Anyway, I better get going. *She begins to run back when she is almost hit by the car Mania, Shcizophrenia, and Annex are in.*

Annex: !!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/21/2011, 10:41 am

Mania: KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH! *he hits the brakes in time to stop right in front of Iodes.*
Schizophrenia: *he sticks one of his heads out of the car.* Found her!
Raem: Schizophrenia?!
Schizophrenia: Raem?! Annex, Raem's back!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/21/2011, 10:43 am

Annex: THAT'S who it was!! It's good to see you again Raem!
Iodes: Um... Why are you guys here...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/21/2011, 10:56 am

Raem: *he places one fist in his hand and bows respectfully to Annex.* Its good to see you too, Master Annex.
Schizophrenia: We were on our way to Slathar-Ur when we sensed the Flayer and all that Order. So we came to help. But it seems you all had everything under control.
Mania: *sees the rocket launcher and all the anvils.* KISHISHISHISHISHI! NICELY DONE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/21/2011, 11:28 am

OOC: *cough*

"... That was random." Rufus quietly commented.

Seeing Raem bow, Sleipnir bowed as well... causing his commander to fall off. "Whoa!"

Rufus fell flat on his face. Lucy couldn't help but giggle while bowing.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/21/2011, 11:36 am

Iodes: Randomness is the engine that powers my life... *She extends a hand towards Rufus.* Anyway, I'm Iodes! Are you a friend of Raem's?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/21/2011, 9:16 pm

"Yes... yes I am..." Rufus replied through a face full of concrete, extending his hand to be helped up.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/21/2011, 10:12 pm

Iodes: *She helps him up and looks at him, concerned.* You're not hurt, are you?

Yuki Onna: *She hisses to her partner.* Kitsune! What are you waiting for?
Kitsune: The right moment... *He examines the movements of the targets, a predator on the hunt.*
Yuki Onna: Ugh! *She runs out of the foliage and marches towards Mystess and the two Guardians with her.* Hi. I'm here to copy your powers and make creatures of unfathomable power. Any questions?
Kitsune: *He sighs, also running out of the brush to confront the targets.*

Protos: *He, along with his two accomplices, arrive at the volcano's base. Protos scans the area for a cave entrance of some sort. He frowns as he sees nothing to give him a lead.* Hrm...
Chronos: Allow me... *He extends a hand towards the volcano, aging it with his temporal powers. It began to rumble loudly, as if wanting to explode, but holding back.* This should draw out Blasteris!~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/22/2011, 12:24 am

"I'm quite fine..." Rufus replied, helping himself up. "I had worse injuries. Like the time Sleipnir tried stopping during a gallop."

"He needed a full body cast." Lucy explained, while Sleipnir lowered his head to hide the fact that he was softly laughign.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/22/2011, 12:29 am

Raem: Right. Iodes, this is Rufus. He's a friend of mine and Mystess's when we disappeared for a while before the Keshin War. Rufus, this is Iodes. She's my oldest friend and currently the strongest Keshin on the planet. The cobra in the limo is Mania, and the Hydra is Schizophrenia. They are both high-ranking Keshin called Shades of Madness. The old man with them is Annex Ailuro, the founder of the Ailuro clan. He's one of the strongest people on Mobius!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/22/2011, 4:08 am

~Iciaura~

Luna: *sitting, leaning up against Daitengu fast asleep* . . . .
Daitengu: *Laying comfortably, casting her gaze through the chamber. Until she picks up the scent of several beings. And by the smell, they weren't friendly*

~Nuzara~
Mystess: *whirls around and spies Yuki Onna and Kitsune* W-WHAT?!
Anteris: I'm not comprehending what the hell is going on here...
Kunahi: She said that she wants to copy our powers and make creatures of unfathomable power! You need to listen...
Anteris: awww~ But she looks like the type of girl that would offer you money and a sandwich!
Kunahi: Speaking of... I'm going off to hunt. Keep the guests entertained. Ill be back! *flies off at high speeds*
Mystess: Wait! They're the- *sees Kunahi disappear on the horizon* bad guys...
Anteris: that gluttonous guardian...

~Zoka~
Blasteris: *hears and feels the volcano aging*
Garment: WHOA!! Whats going on?!
Blasteris: They're here.
Garm: Who?
Blasteris: You've had a run in with them before...
Garm: . . .
Blasteris: Stay close. This could get nasty...
Garm: *sits on Blasteris's head*
Blasteris: *runs off to find the source of the damage*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/22/2011, 11:32 am

"Uh... nice to meet you." Rufus greeted, shaking Iodes' hand.

Lucy leaped off of Sleipnir and shook Iodes' hand as well.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/22/2011, 11:42 am

Iodes: Same to you! *After shaking hands, she glances at her watch again.* I've gotta get going. It was nice seeing you guys! *She forms a hoverboard in her hands and flies off back to Slathar-Ur.*

Yuki Onna: Say cheese!~ *She holds out the Greed doll and its eyes open, a red light pouring from it and washing over Anteris and Mystess. The doll began to grow, its features changing as it became more organic. The doll fell from Yuki's hands and dropped to the florr, supporting itself with its own two feet. It grew long jet black hair and hoofed feet. Its legs were made of some sort of metal, maybe bronze. It grew vampiric fangs and it yawned, as if tired. It quickly curled up into a ball and fell asleep.*
Kitsune: A temporary side effect... But from the looks of it, she's Empusa. A vampire-like demon that seduces men and eats their flesh...
Yuki: Ew! *She stares at the sleeping vampire, mortified.* Anyway... now we need Kunahi's power and we'll be done.

Protos: Looks like they've been drawn out. *Sees Blasteris and Garm running across patches of lava towards them.*
Chronos: Finally!! The volcano might erupt in a few hours, so let's make this quick.
Hyperion: We should copy Blasteris now, while he's still powerful.
Chronos: Right... *Begins to pull out a Greed doll.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/22/2011, 11:47 am

Mystess: O.o What the hell just happened?!
Anteris: We have to go after Kunahi...
Mystess: Right! *sits on Anteris's head and the two run off*

Garm: O_O PROTOS?!
Blasteris: . . .Chronos...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/22/2011, 12:23 pm

Kitsune: *Puts Empusa on his back and, using his Guardian tracking skill, chases after Kunahi with Yuki close behind.*

Protos: Well, if it isn't the Materex boy...
Chronos: Let's just make this is quick and painless as possible. *He flashes the doll towards Garm and Blasteris. The doll's eyes flash red and the doll grew to giant heights. Four draconic wings burst from its back, its bottom half a snake's tail. It's hands were shaped like dragon heads and its eyes flashed with pure flame. A storm cloud flashed overhead as the new beast let out a roar.*
Hyperion: No way...
Chronos: It's... It's...
Protos: Say it already!
Hyperion Typhon, the "Father of all Monsters". He's a storm-giant and the last son of Dark Gaia...
Protos: Is he a Titan, like you...?
Chronos: No, his father was Tartarus, not Uranus...
Protos: I'm so lost... *Typhon lazily yawned and fell to the ground, now in a deep sleep.*
Hyperion: Well... that was... anticlimactic.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/22/2011, 12:38 pm

Garm: What is that...
Blasteris: i dont know...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/22/2011, 1:08 pm

Hyperion: Your demise, to put it lightly! *He stared at Typhon for a moment.* We're gonna need a bigger ship...
Chronos: True...
Protos: Something the size of Neo Geneforce City would be perfect... *The three slowly turned to stare at each other. They grinned as one.* Guess we know what we're stealing next!
Hyperion: And Neo Geneforce City has a decent population of Keshin!
Chronos: Perfect! Killing a few birds with one stone. Let all fear our name, the Phantasmos!! *He presses the teleported device, setting the coordinates for NGC.*
Protos: *He remembers that Garm and Blasteris are there and he grins in their direction.* Don't bother trying to stop us. You'll only get crushed like the flies you are.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next