NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 11 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2012, 9:24 pm

Aero: O_O W-what?! Other Aura Wake members?! HOW SICK ARE YOU? *she lands on a platform and summons a large hailstorm. This had to end quickly; she didnt want to be his next goul!*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2012, 10:00 pm

Fenrir: *he motions with his head at the hailstorm. One of the ghouls, a Phoenix girl with a large bite mark on her waist walks forward. She holds up one hand and a blast of fire flies out from her hand*

Rex: No...Hubreska. She was the healer from the first Aura Wake to take on the Blackwald Five. She left shortly after the tournament, as did all other members afterwards that fought Fenrir. Now we know why....

Fenrir: *he then gestures to a porcupine with dark green quills that steps forward and summons out two Bound Longswords*

Mercer: That's Warlock magic!

Rex: That was Lupin, a Warlock from the second Aura Wake to fight the Blackwald Five.

Lupin: *he jumps up and dashes at Aero, slicing at her with his blades while Hubreska flies and fires jets of flames at Aero.*

Fenrir: HAHAHAHA! GOOD LITTLE HUNTING DOGS! BEAT THAT LITTLE HAWK TO A BLOODY PULP!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2012, 11:29 pm

Aero: *she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. They snap open and she releases an earsplitting shriek, sending massive soundwaves at the gouls, forcing their attacks away. Whaile the soundwaves continue, she charges and launched thunder*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2012, 6:08 am

Hubreska: *she takes flight even higher and begins charging a large fireball*

Rex: That's Hubreska's strongest spell, The Chaos Fireball!

Hubreska: *she throws the giant fireball right at Aero.*

Lupin: *he makes a large black skull of energy form between his swords*

Mercer: Great Shadowbolt?!

Lupin: he launches the skull right at Aero, the skull mainly sailing towards her wand*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/22/2012, 6:58 am

*The fireball and the skull make contact at the same time, creating a large explosion. When the smoke clears, Aero is still standing, but barely. Her wand lay on the ground, smashed to pieces. Aero drops to her knees, and with trembling fingers picks up a piece of the wand*
Aero: *Eyesa wide open, she begins to cry.* Y-you..... *A wave of sudden seriousness washes over the battle arena.* You broke my wand. *She looks at Fenrir with hollow eyes and a dark frown on her face* Now I have to break you....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2012, 7:07 am

Fenrir: OH?! GAHAHAHAHA! BREAK ME?! WRONG, GIRLY! I'M GONNA BREAK YOU! And then I'm gonna have some fun with your ghoul....*he takes flight, the other two ghouls flanking him. One is a blonde Nord girl with blue eyes wearing Valkyrie armor. In her hands are a hammer and spear make of lightning. The other is an Icecrownian werewolf in full wolf transformation mode. Ice and wind spark off of his hands and fangs* HUBRESKA, LUPIN, ASGARD, WRATHE, TAKE HER DOWN! *all four ghouls charge*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/22/2012, 9:55 am

Aero: Heheheh..... *her hands light up with pure lightning magic, and she punches her way through the ghouls and decks Fenrir across the face with all of her strength. Eyes blazing with feral anger, her body lights up with rare shock magic and she then flips up and heel smashes Fenrir down onto a platform* Fenrir! Your 6 minutes are up!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2012, 4:32 pm

Fenrir: *the impact of the heel kick causes him to bounce off the platform, but he catches himself mid-air with his wings. He looks around for his ghouls, but only finds piles of ash. The rare shock magic had disintegrated the ghouls.* Damn! *he looks back at Aero and smiles insanely* NOBODY HAS EVER PUSHED ME THIS FAR! I'LL END THIS ON ONE MOVE! *he holds his hands up and Chaos energy gathers in his palms* DESTRUCTION-CHAOS! FINAL FLASH! *he launches the blast of Chaos energy right at Aero*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/22/2012, 5:41 pm

Aero: NOT ON MY WATCH!!! *She crosses her arms and shock energy forms as a ball in her hands.* FALIA SHOCK BEAM! *the two attacks collide, creating a massive explosion*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2012, 9:45 pm

Fenrir: *he floats, astonished and exhausted that his strongest attack was just canceled out like that* No way....She stopped the Final Flash....That's the most powerful Destruction-Chaos spell out there...

Noah: YEEEEEAAAAAAH AERO!

Ai: GO, AERO-CHAN!

Rex: BREAK THAT SUCKER A NEW JAW!

Shuriken: *he actually yells out, even though his voice's sound stands out from the other shouts* FINISH HIM OFF, AERO! YOU CAN DO IT!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/22/2012, 10:14 pm

Aero: Like I said. Your 6 minutes are up. *She hit Fenrir with a blast of ice, ending the match* And THAT is how the story is written.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2012, 10:38 pm

Fenrir: *his frozen body collapses to the ground, right in front of Heinrich, who is so enraged that his face is the perfect essence of calm.*

Ai: Way to go Aero!

Noah: That's another win for Aura Wake!

Rex: CHALK ONE UP FOR THE BIG BOYS! AERO! AERO! AERO!

Mercer: YA BEAT'EM GOOD, MORSEL!

~Icecrown~

*there is a large clamor going on in the main palace. The king, Delques Bane, has just gotten out of bed despite his condition. He hobbles, gripping the wall for support. His long silver hair is hanging loosely around his face. Black veins spiderweb across his paper white skin, a symptom of Porphyritic Hemophilia, which Delques is dying from. Around him is a Fortesian in black armor with gold trim and a gold hydra on the breastplate (the symbol of the Black Legion), a skinny vampire with golden blonde hair and red eyes, and a werewolf in full transformation with a scar on one eye and black savage-looking fur under his Iciaurian battle armor. The werewolf stands in front of Delques in an effort to stop him*

Ivar: My liege, please stop this. You are sick enough as is. Please return to your room and rest.

Delques: General Ivar, out of my way!

Ivar: As captain of your guard, I cannot, sire.

Delques: *he coughs out black blood and keeps trying to hobble* I said move!

Raiga: *the vampire shakes his head and sighs* My king, you are really so hell-bent on going to the crystal room and watching these Mage's Games? I mean, really? Its just mages fighting.

Delques: Savanos Narn has always been my friend and ally. And my younger brother, Lestad, is one of the teachers at the College of Avalon. I have to watch them and show my support!

Crucian: *the Fortesian turns around and addresses the woman behind him. His voice is deep and southern-sounding, much like a drill sergeant's voice.* High Commander Sayuri, do you think you could talk some sense into the King? You're always better at this than us....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/22/2012, 11:18 pm

Aero: *she leaves the field, looking a bit downcast*

sayuri: Del... You really shouldn't strain yourself....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2012, 11:36 pm

Shuriken: *he notices Aero's downcast look and his face becomes serious.* Maybe if I find a replacement wand for her...*he makes a blood vortex and disappears*

Noah: *he and the others run over and hug Aero* That was a great fight, Aero!

Mercer: You crushed that tidbit like the bug he is!

Ai: Aero, you seem a little sad. Are you okay?

Rex: Guys, the next match is starting.

Announcer: AND NOW FOR THE SECOND TO LAST MATCH! MR. BECKMEN, WE ARE READY WHEN YOU ARE!

Ben: *he whistles and the screen begins to shuffle the fighters* THE NEXT MATCH IS......MERCER LAW VS. CICERO SABINERI!

Mercer: *he looks across the battlefield and sees Cicero eying him evilly* Um....yeah, I do not like the look of that tidbit. Not one bit...

Announcer: NOW THEN, LETS CHANGE THE STAGE! *the field shifts and forms large pools of green oozing acid with black rock islands dotting the field.* AND ITS THE ACID WASTES!

Mercer: Oh boy....

Heinrich:.......

Cicero: You don't need to say it, sir. Cicero already knows what you want me to do. Cicero will not just break that skunk....Cicero will kill his very love of life. Cicero will make him beg for death...*Cicero strides out onto one of the black islands.*

Delques: Sayuri....my most beautiful blade....*he smiles and steadies himself* Very well. I shall return to my chamber. But, I want a crystal brought in so I can watch. It still isn't too late to miss the second to last round and the final round.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2012, 6:52 am

Aero: That wand... It was given to my by my mother. *She looks up* But I guess I did beat the crap outta fenrir. He DID have it coming though....

Sayuri: As you wish. *She acts as a support as she helps him back to his Chamber*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2012, 7:49 am

Ai: *she hugs Aero tightly* Its just good that you're unharmed.

Mercer: Well, looks like I better get this over and done with...

Cicero: *he stops on one of the islands and demonic green runes begin floating around him* Cicero is ready to play...

Noah: You can do it, Mercer! Kick his butt!

Rex: Show that sadistic freak who's boss!

Ai: Take him down, Mercer-kun!

Mercer: *he holds his hands out and the Bound Shortsword and Bound Longsword appear in his hands.* Bring it on, tidbit!

Announcer: LET THE MATCH BEGIN!

Cicero: *two runes float off his body and his two large Voidwalkers appear.* Ormjuk, Tralfar, make him my plaything. *the two demons take off over the acid's surface and fly right at Mercer*

Mercer: NO YOU DON'T! *he dashes forward and leaps from island to island, finally reaching the demons and slicing at them with his blades. The demons take the hit as if they were being hit with a baseball bat and are both flung to the side. Mercer charges forward and tries to skewer Cicero with his swords* YOU'RE MINE, MORSEL!

Cicero: *he smiles and Mercer's blades get caught in what appears to be demonic green energy mist* No you don't. Cicero prepared for you!

Mercer: Fel Armor....Shoulda seen that one coming....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2012, 6:00 pm

Aero: Lets go mercer!!! You got this in the bag! *she grins widely; Aura Wake has this win laid out for them!*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2012, 8:23 pm

Mercer: *he jumps back, he and Cicero begin circling each other. Cicero draws his dagger and swings it back and forth in his hand. He then points it at Mercer and twists it in the air like he was coring an apple* ooooooo....Scary! Don't you think that dinky little blade is a little small for taking me on, tidbit?

Cicero: Cicero doesn't need it to be big like your swords. Not when Cicero has them! *Tralfar and Ormjuk appear behind Mercer and both punch him at the same time in the back*

Mercer: *the wind is knocked out from him and he staggers. Cicero was quick to act. He dashes forward and slices Mercer in the side.* GAH! *Mercer staggers again, clutching his side* That was a dirty trick!

Cicero: All's fair in love and war! *he kicks Mercer in the cut on his side, sending him sprawling onto the ground. Then, Tralfar and Ormjuk float over to Mercer and pick him up by the arms, holding him in front of Cicero* Now, Cicero is going to have some fun! Cicero is going to slice you up nice and good!

Noah: MERCER!

Ai: *she covers her eyes with her hands* No....Mercer-kun!

Rex: Cicero....you crazy bastard!

Cicero: *he has Ormjuk and Tralfar rip Mercer's cloak and shirt open, and he begins to cut at Mercer mercilessly.* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mercer: *he screams in pain and blacks out* ~no....I can't loose....not like this....~

*a voice rings out inside Mercer's head*

???: Loosing to this pathetic mouthful of a mortal? And you call yourself my master?! I'LL NOT HAVE IT!

Mercer: *suddenly, a wave of green and black demon fire erupts from Mercer's body. Ormjuk and Tralfar are flung backwards and Cicero is send sprawling onto the ground*

Cicero: W-what?! What is that?!

Mercer: *he stands up, his eyes blank. Suddenly, the remains of his cloak and shirt are burned away by the flames. A black cloth made of shadow wraps around his eyes. Two large demon horns sprout out from his head. Under his black cloth long-legged pants, his feet are replaced with goat hooves. His muscles bulge out and become more defined. The cuts on his body become scars instantly and glowing green runes begin to form on his upper body. Two bulges appear on his back and out bursts two torn-up bat wings. When he opens his mouth, Mercer roars and green fire erupts from his mouth and glows inside his mouth*

Cicero: T-t-t-that's Demonic Transcendence! That's only possible with a Lord-rank demon or higher! WHERE DID YOU GET A LORD-RANK DEMON?!

Mercer: *he seems to look right at Cicero. His Bound Longsword and Bound Shortsword glow green and transform into two double-crescent-bladed swords shaped like bows with shields on the centers where he grips them*

Cicero: T-t-t-t-those weapons! Cicero knows those weapons! Numinex the Unfettered......Impossible! His summoning scroll was buried with Quintus Law after he died!

Mercer: *he doesn't answer. He simply begins to stride towards Cicero, his hooves making thunder sounds with each step*

Cicero: TRALFAR! ORMJUK! STOP HIM! DON'T LET HIM ANYWHERE NEAR CICERO! *the two Voidwalkers fly at Mercer, their arms ready to strike*

Mercer: *he slices both blades, making large energy arcs at the Voidwalkers. The arcs destroy the battlefield they fly past and when they hit, they completely annihilate the Voidwalkers*

Cicero: Impossible! Nobody has ever killed Cicero's pets before! No! No! *he falls back and begins to crawl away* MERCY! HAVE MERCY ON CICERO!

Mercer: *he steps forward and raises his blade. However, before he brings it down, he stops. The demon form struggles a bit, then slowly turns back into Mercer* No....If I beat you, it will be as me, not that demonic tidbit....*he looks Cicero in the face and kicks him dead in the nose, knocking Cicero unconscious.* That is for the scars!

Ben: WINNER, MERCER LAW!

Announcer: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! FOUR OUT OF FOUR VICTORIES FOR AURA WAKE!

*the crowd all cheers*

Noah: YAAAAAHOOOOO! MERCER WON!

Ai: MERCER-KUN!

Rex: THAT WAS SICK!

Savanos: So....that was the power of Numinex...Interesting.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2012, 8:29 pm

Aero: *she punches the air* YOU DID IT!!! *she runs and hugs Mercer tightly* You totally Pwned him! With a kick to the nose no less! *she grins happily, hugging everyone now*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2012, 8:52 pm

*the only one who isn't smiling and jumping now is Rex. He is glaring at the screen.*

Rex: There's only one match left. Noah, look. *he points at the screen*

*on the screen is Noah's picture and Heinrich's picture*

Announcer: AND HERE IT IS, FOLKS, THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE FINAL MATCH OF THE MAGE'S GAMES!

Ben: FINAL MATCH! HEINRICH MARROWREND VS. NOAH MARCUSSON!

Noah: Heinrich...*he takes up his staff and starts to walk out. As he does, he walks past Mercer who is walking back to the group* Good job, man.

Mercer: Give'em hell, morsel.

Noah: Will do.

Heinrich: *unbelievably, he does not seem angry. If anything, a large smile spreads on his face* Finally. The climax of the war....

Noah: Whats with the smile? Your team is losing.

Heinrich: Tut tut, mein junge. I am a fan of every form of war. *he starts to stride forward* I love holocausts, I love blitzkriegs, I love defensive lines, I love sieges, I love mop-up operations und even retreats! Every form of war gives me great pleasure. Even if I am being crushed under the heel of the enemy war machine!

Noah: You're sick, Heinrich. And I'm gonna beat you.

Heinrich: Then let us have our war, junge!

*the arena shakes and the ground rises up. around the spectators, a large clear wall raises and the arena floor itself rises, leaving a pool of acid below and a flat surface floating above*

Announcer: HERE IT IS, THE FINAL STAGE! THE LAST STAND STAGE! FALL OFF, AND YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!

Ben: LET THE BATTLE........BEGIN!

Noah: *the aura coming off him sparks into flames*

Heinrich: *the aura coming off him cause the shadows to bend and bones on the ground to rise*

*the both charge at each other. Heinrich raises his musket staff and Noah raises his Mage's staff. The two staffs collide in the center, sending out a shock wave*

Heinrich: Hmmm? You've improved, junge.

Noah: Its because I don't plan on losing to you!

*the two push off and jump back. Noah leaps high into the air and fires a bunch of firebolts at Heinrich. Heinrich sweeps his staff and blocks the bolts. As he spins around, he covers his face with one hand, letting his eyes be shown through his fingers. He aims the butt of his musket staff at Noah. Out from its tip spring hundreds of skeletal hands that claw at each other as they snake up at Noah. Noah thrusts his staff at them and a flame wall forms, burning up the skeletal arms. He then lights his whole body on fire and flies right at Heinrich. Heinrich forms hundreds of bones onto his body and makes armor, which he then jumps up with and collides directly with Noah, creating another shock wave. The two of them leap back and land, panting lightly.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/23/2012, 9:00 pm

Aero: GO FOR THE THROAT! POKE OUT HIS EYES! KICK HIS NUTS! RIP OFF HIS FLESH AND FEED IT TO BABIES IN A BURNING ORPHANAGE! *she continues to let loose obscene tactics that seem to get more violent and gross by the phrase*

???: And so Tangkath, the final match begins. care to watch? This is the battle of the century...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2012, 9:53 pm

Mercer: YEAH! BREAK OFF HIS JAW AND MAKE HIM EAT SOUP WITH IT!

Rex: I think you two are getting a bit carried away...

Ai: *she hides from Mercer and Aero* I'm scared....

Tangkath: Very well then, my lady. *he sits down next to the woman and watches the fight* Never before have I seen two more equal opponents. The light of fire against the dark of death....its a battle that will be remembered forever.

Delques: *he watches the crystal and smiles* Such a glorious battle....its all so amazing, Sayuri. If I would ever want to die, that is how I would want to go, fighting in a truly worthy battle....

Heinrich: Heh.....heh....heh....you're pretty strong, junge. I can't remember the last time I had a fight this intense! Das ist unglaublich!

Noah: Hah.....hah....hah....I don't think I've ever fought this hard before in my life....I won't loose! I CALL UPON YE THE ENVOY OF FLAMES! ATRONACH OF FIRE, COME FORTH! FUEGO! *Fuego appears out of nowhere, as she always does whenever summoned. In her signature lounging position, she glances at Heinrich, but then straightens up*

Fuego: Noah, who is he?

Noah: My opponent. His name is Heinrich.

Heinrich: An Atronach! How exciting! Out of all the possible odds, I end up fighting another Atronach Mage!

Noah: .....what?

Heinrich: Come now, junge, you didn't think you were the only one who made a pact with an Atronach, did you?! *he holds up his hand* I CALL UPON YE, ENVOY OF THE BODILY VESSEL! ATRONACH OF FLESH, COME FORTH! STIGMATA! *out of nowhere, a skeleton forms from black energy. Slowly, flesh forms on the skeleton until a being with sickly yellow-green skin with red stitches in it, no eyes, no mouth, and no nose wearing red metal bracers, red metal shin guards, and a red metal chastity belt forms. Its male in form, and has its arms crossed over its chest as it floats behind Heinrich* Meet Stigmata, Atronach of Flesh.

Noah: That thing is an Atronach?!

Fuego: Stigmata....so this is who you threw your lot into....

Noah: Fuego, you know that thing?!

Fuego: He and I know each other alright...and I don't like him one bit. Listen, kid, I hate working with you but in this case I'll make an exception. I want to take that freak and his wizard down...

Noah: Alright! Lets synch! *the two of them synch energies and Fuego wraps her arms around Noah's like when they fought Shuriken*

Heinrich: Stigmata, Lassen Sie uns zerdrücken sie, ja? *stigmata's legs disappear into a wisp and the wisp enters Heinrich's body, connecting the two as they synch* Stigmata Necromance! Schwere Überladung *Stigmata uncrosses his arms and holds them out. A giant skull appears and opens it mouth. Out from it, spiked rib bones appear and fire at Noah like a machine gun*

Noah: Fuego!

Fuego: On it! *she makes a wall of flames that blocks the bone rounds, causing them to burn up*

Heinrich: Ah...the smell of burning bone...the thrill of combat...ITS JUST LIKE WAR! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/24/2012, 6:58 am

Aero: *she covers her nose at the smaeel* Gross... I was never a fan of burning items...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/24/2012, 8:05 am

Noah: *he points his staff at Heinrich and a long jet of flames flies out from the point.*

Heinrich: *he smiles at the oncoming attack and punches the ground, causing a large wall of bone to rise up and block the flames* Bone Wall! *he pushes it and it flies right at Noah.*

Noah: *his whole being lights on fire and he charges at the bone wall* Flame Comet! *he jumps right into the wall, shattering it. when he hits the ground, a large fireball forms on his staff* Great Fireball! *he flings the ball at Heinrich. If it would connect, it would explode into a large blaze.*

Heinrich: *he points his staff at the fireball and out shoots thousands of bone arms again. They claw at eachother and then wrap around the fireball, encompassing it in bone. When the fireball explodes, it is contained by the bone arms.* You can't win, junge! Give up!

Noah: I don't think so! Fuego, 100% synch!

Fuego: Right! *their magical energies begin to spiral around eachother. Pretty soon, a large version of Fuego is around Noah's body. It towers high above Heinrich like a skyscraper*

Heinrich: Alles was du kannst, kann ich es besser machen! Stigmata, 100% synch! *Stigmata uncrosses his arms and turns to a wisp of yellow mist. He and Heinrich's energies also spiral and a large form of Stigmata with a more spectal lower half appears around Heinrich, standing at exactly the same height as Fuego*

Noah: LETS END THIS, HEINRICH! *He and Fuego move at the same time with the same moves. She summons a staff made of flames to mimic Noah's as the two summon a large flame wall* FLAME...WALL.....CHARGING PARAGON! *he pushes forward while flying at Heinrich wiht all force*

Heinrich: INDEED WE SHALL, JUNGE! *Stigmata and Heinrich also move in perfect synch. Stigmata summons a large bone staff to mimic Heinrich's musket staff. They both summon a large wall of bone with old swords and spears sticking out, like it had been battered by countless wars* BONE....WALL....LAST CHARGE! *he, like Noah, flies with his bone wall right at Noah.*

*the two walls collide with great force. The shockwave let out from the initial collision is enough to cause the clear walls protecting the spectators to spiderweb crack all over. Fuego and Stigmata both tower above the walls, pushing on each other's hands like wrestlers. Finally, both walls explode in a flash of fire and energy. Noah lets go of his staff and charges forward through the explosion's smoke, his fist raised for the punch. Heinrich lets go of his staff and does the same. Noah and Fuego fo for the uppercut and Heinrich and Stigmata go for a downwards cut. The fists miss and Noah and Fuego both catch Heinrich and Stigmata in their respective jaws. Heinrich's eyes go blank and Noah finishes the punch*

Noah: GET....ROCKED! *the punch flings Heinrich through the glass walls, causing him to crash into the wall below the Wormlord's seat. The crowd is silent as Noah stands there, his body covered in scrapes and burns from the fight. Heinrich's completely out cold and his jaw is slanted slightly, a sign that Noah broke it. He stays stuck in the wall for a few silent minutes, then drops to the ground where the spectators had moved away from so that he wouldn't land on any of them. As soon as he hits the ground, the crowd goes wild*

Announcer: UNBELIEVALBE! INCREDIBLE! THE COLLEGE WINS! THE COLLEGE WINS!

Ben: I GIVE YOU, PEOPLE OF THE MOBIAN SYSTEM, YOUR NEW CHAMPIONS OF THE MAGE'S GAMES! AURA WAKE!

*the crowd cheers louder than any other year to date.*

Rex: WE DID IT! AHAHAHA! WE DID IT!

Ai: WE WON! AERO-CHAN, WE WON!

Mercer: *he is leaning against the wall, sitting on the ground.* Well done, tidbit....

Savanos: *he stands up and nods to Manimeus* A good year, eh Manimeus?

Manimeus: *he smiles at the sight* I can't believe we lost....oh well. There's always next year.

Tangkath: *he jumps up and cheers, shaking the ground under his giant feet* THEY WON, LADY POINT! THEY WON!

*on Icecrown, the generals are all cheering wildly. The only one not cheering is Delques. His eyes are open and staring into space. a smile is on his face and no breath escapes his nose or mouth.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/24/2012, 6:06 pm

Aero: *she flies up, flipping in the air* YES! WE DID IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WON!!!!

Pointsettia: As I expected. Sparkai, Please take the portal behind the Church here, and go to the College. Talk with the headmaster at the College and then to Ashcroft. It's been a whjile since I've seen the lad...
*A red eyed girl with rose colored hair, steps out of the shadows. A volcano cylinder hangs at her waist.*
Sparkai: Of course. As a Teacher?
Pointsettia: Yes.
*Sparkai walks out and runs to the church*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down