NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by Zazul 9/26/2019, 6:35 pm

Horvath nervously nods, rising up immediately and bowing again to Rushing Water. "T-Thank you very much for letting me help! Let me know if there is anything further I can do for you!" With that, he rushes out of the hut, letting out a deep sigh upon exiting. He looks around, finally spotting Cruise and Golaith, as well as the Sneasel all seemingly getting along. With a smile, he walks over to them and leans on Goliath's shell, petting its surface to help calm himself down. "That...was nerve-racking. But, at least Rocky is okay...I can't believe this world has so many similar herbs and plants to our own. That makes things a lot easier..."

He feels Cruise rest a flipper on his back shoulder as the Quagsire sits down on the edge of Goliath's shell and smiles down at Horvath reassuringly. "Quaaaag!~"

"You're right, Cruise. This will get easier with time...I just have to keep being strong, and confident! I just....I wish I had been allowed to bring the others along, you know? The rest of the team would have probably loved it here. But, I was limited to only 3 pokemon, and Grandma insisted I bring Crusher...I'm just glad you two came along."

Cruise then smiles wide and holds his flippers out. "QUAAAG SIRE!"

Horvath nods. "Yeah! I think Merlin, Geist, and Cana would love it if we brought back souvenirs. Good thinking, Cruise!" He smiles, thinking of his three Pokemon friends from his journeys to his grandmother's home, the Branwyn Region. He didn't talk about it, mostly because his progress in the Branwyn League had been dismally slow. However, he did make three good friends there. A Wendeergo that he nicknamed Merlin, a Bansheeon he nicknamed Geist, and a Birnana he named Cana. Unfortunately, he had to leave them behind back at Lake of Rage, to help his grandmother keep the shop running, as Merlin actually would help Horvath with making medicines and would be better suited for assisting his grandmother in his absence.

He looks to the Sneasel and smiles. "Hey there, buddy. Still sticking around? Guess you must want to come along, huh?" His smile seems to almost glow as he looks to the Sneasel with soft eyes. "If you wanna join us, you're more than welcome. I got a good gut feeling for Pokemon, and I feel good thinking about having you come along with us. So, what do you say, Ms. Cool-claws? Feel like joining the team?"

Last edited by Zazul on 11/19/2019, 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/29/2019, 2:03 pm

The Sneasel halts it’s lazy antics for just a moment when Horvath talks to him. It stands up and walks over to him, tilting its head at his words. Judging be the feather on its head, it was a female Sneasel. When it’s asked to join his squad, it grins and grinds its claws on each other. It then hops off of Torterra and wanders in front of Horvath, making a ‘bring it’ gesture with its claws. It seems it wants Horvath to prove to it that it can handle himself in combat! It points at Quagsire and sharpens its claws again in front of him. It wants a fight!

Soaring Wind gives Max a sympathetic look. “That’s too bad. I’m sorry to hear that they’ve grown up with such fears. But I’m happy to see that you’re giving them wonderful lives. I agree that Pokémon deserve good friendships with other people.” She looks over at Toxarine Who was still playing with the children. “Your friend there has the right idea too. His Tyrantrum is an uncommon Pokémon around here but we do see Tyrunt’s from time to time. They’re usually very short-Tempered though.”

Rushing Water turns to his Cherrim and smiles. “Give those young ones a little Aromatherapy would you Cherry?”

The little flower Pokémon cries in agreement and waddles over to Rocky and her Pokémon. It rustles it’s leaves that were covering its body and soon a sweet, soothing scent wafts over onto everyone in the hut.

Rushing Water looks at Rocky. “Do let me know if you need anything. I’ll be here if you need it hoho~”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/14/2019, 9:11 am

Max gives a nod of agreement as she listens to Soaring Waters speak. Finally her pokemon returned to her side as Joker climbed up onto her lap, Noir backbacked her, and Eris stood off to her right. 

"We don't really have Tyrunts and Tyrantrums in the region im from. We have Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldons, and Bastiodons. Though typically we have to extract them from the fossils we sometimes excavate..."

"Maxwell, you're ranting again." Eris sighed.

"Sorry," Max chuckled. "I guess i just miss Rokola; my Cranidos... A-anyway, would you like some help with laundry?" The trainer hastily stood up, putting her book and pen away. Helping out was the least she could do the thank them for letting their group stay in the village.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5