NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by Zazul 6/1/2018, 11:28 pm

As the bird pokemon descend upon the group, Horvath looks to Cruise and exchanges a nod with the Quagsire. He stands up on Goliath's back as Cruise takes aim.

"Cruise, hit 'em with ice beam! Keep these birds off our friends!"

"Quaaaaag!" The Quagsire lets out a blast of ice from his mouth, knocking the incoming bird pokemon out of the sky with the super-effective beam. He keeps aiming back and forth, spreading the blast so as to try and hold them at bay.

Horvath looks around, clearly nervous. "There are so many! What do we do?!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by Rocky 6/4/2018, 10:16 pm

Right before Eris and Cannonball shattered the boulders in the group's way, Talonflame fluttered down before Rocky, her wings glowing a bright and sharp silver.  The Scorching Pokemon protected the girl from any stray pebbles or stones using Steel Wing!  When it was safe, the bird let Rocky nuzzle her in thanks from behind before soaring back into the skies.

All throughout those few hours, Rocky could see her partner flying above and around her.  She knew where she was.

Then they heard the strange noises, and all these feathers came down upon them.  Before anyone could react, Toxarine was slashed, and Tyrantrum began freaking out!  It wasn't the only one though - Rocky's breathing quickened and her heart raced.

"WHERE'S TALONFLAME?!  TALONFLAME?!  TALONFLAME!!!"  Rocky screamed, frantically looking around for her sister.  She almost fell off the giant fossil Pokemon as she leaned forward and backward, side to side to look for her.

The trainer then heard a familiar screech and looked straight up in the sky.  A bright red flame shot back and forth in the air, actively burning and attacking the other irritated, airborne Pokemon.  She was trying to protect them from any more aerial attacks!

"Talonflame!!" Rocky yelled, her voice hoarse, yet relieved.  However, as soon as she got her attention, the Fire and Flying type Pokemon got hit hard with an Air Slash attack, and was sent straight down!  Rocky cried out her name once more, and got up from Tyrantrum's back.

Without much more thought than saving her partner's life, Rocky dove for Talonflame and caught her, tucking in and clinging to her partner tight.  As the two of them hit Tyrantrum's thigh, Rocky and Talonflame bounced off and rolled down a steep slope together.  They only stopped rolling when they both smashed into a pile of dirt and stone.  Both beings were knocked out cold.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/4/2018, 10:36 pm

Max wiped Toxarine's blood from her face and took the remaining two pokeballs from her belt. From the dark clouds that erupted from the dusk ball, Noir eyes flashed red an a feeling of cold washed over the area. The flurry of stars from the Live ball revealed Joker, who led out a battlecry as she landed on Tyrantrum's back. 

"Eris, Noir; stay up here and fend off the birds. Aurasphere and Hypnosis! Joker; on me! We're going to help Rocky and Talonflame!"

After shouting her orders, she picked up her Vaporeon and slid down Tyrantrum's tail and down the slope to their fallen friends. 

"Okay Joker, curl up with them and Aqua ring. Monitor your energy usage; keep it consistent but don't tire yourself out."

Joker nestled herself between the female and large firebird, activating Aqua ring. Soothing pulses of water ebbed out of the eeveeloution, gently washing over the two. Max kept an eye on their health and status through Aura sight.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/4/2018, 11:45 pm

Toxarine spots Rocky getting hurt and then Max jumping down off of Tyrantrum. But with his passengers gone, now his partners could all focus. He curses as he reaches into his back pocket, pulling out a glove with some very shiny metal on the back of it. “Guess it’s up to me huh? Sorry to keep this a secret everyone but I think now you all should get to see-“ He whips the glove onto his hand. In the sunlight, the symbol for Alola can be seen on the back of the glove as well as the word ‘champion’. Toxarine was the Alolan League Champion! “Everyone, hang tight! I’ll protect you all, I swear, on my honor as the Alolan League Champion!”

Tyrantrum suddenly grows serious as Toxarine stands up onto his head. Blue, knowing how reckless it’s trainer was, hops aboard his shoulder as he tosses out Cannonball’s pokeball. The large-clawed creature materializes near Max and Rocky, cannon claw at the ready as it too grows serious.

“Cannonball! Use all of your strength to keep the girls safe! Knock those birds out of the sky!”

The clawed Pokémon cries its agreement as its cannon claw opens. One after another, each time a bird dives for Max and Rocky, Cannonball fires off varying pulses of water, dark and even a huge Dragon Pulse. The Pokémon had impressive aim too, as if it had done this thousands of times before.

Tyrantrum stamps its foot as it growls, staring straight at a large flock of bird Pokémon that was headed straight for Toxarine and Blue. But the champion only grins. “Let’s take ‘em all down....” He turns back and shouts to Horvath. “We’re gonna jump! Watch your aim and help Cannonball cover the girls!” He looks down at Tyrantrum and smirks. “Ready buddy? I want you to toss me straight at them!” The ancient Pokémon roars out its agreement as Toxarine turns to Blue. “Blue! Use Taunt! Bring them all in!”

With a cry and glowing rings and eyes, Blue manages to catch the attention of many of the flocking bird Pokémon. As soon as they dive for them though, Tyrantrum swings its head and throws Toxarine towards them.

Then Toxarine reaches for one of the birds backs and snags it, swinging around and steering the Pokémon directly into the others. The result is a huge domino effect as Blue leaps over to another still flying bird and snarls, a wave of dark energy hitting it as the Pokémon continues to hop aboard each one and repeat. But Toxarine was in big trouble now too! The bird Pokémon he was riding begins to free fall and he lets out a cry of helplessness as he plummets to the ground.

Then an odd shining light shines from the top of one side of the ravine and a huge shape swoops down and snatches him by the shoulders before he could hit the ground. Slowly the bird flock begins to dissipate as Blue hops off of one of the bird Pokémon and back onto Tyrantrum’s Head, bounding down to check on his reckless trainer.

But upon closer inspection as Toxarine is set down, he looks at his rescuer and notices something strange. It was a human but....A glowing Stone was in the center of its chest. However, many of the woman’s features were decorated like a Staraptor’s! Her hair even had the signature lock red highlighted hair dangling from the top of her head. He looks at her in utter surprise as he blinks wordlessly at her. “Th-Thanks....But....What...-!”

Then there is another burst of shining light from the stone in the center of the girls chest and her body seems to remove the Staraptor features from her body. Then a Staraptor materializes near her head, hovering there as the girls stares at him. She was pretty with a young physique and wearing torn up leather pants and bandages around her torso, most likely from a recent injury. Her hair was a deep grey and her eyes were a luscious green. Her entire ensemble was decorated in what appeared to be Staraptor, Starly and Staravia feathers. Then she spoke, her voice gentle like the wind. However....She sounded quite irritated. “Outsiders, you are lucky to be alive. Especially you! In all my years as an Avia, I have never seen a hatchling so reckless as you! I demand you all tell me your names and what tribes you all hail from! If you are from an enemy tribe then you are hereby warned to leave at once!”

Toxarine scratches the back of his head and looks back at the others, smiling awkwardly. “Erm....Tribe? Avia? Guys? Help....”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/5/2018, 3:46 am

Horvath blinks, dumbfounded by what he had just seen. A girl just swooped in, out of nowhere, and rescued Toxarine...then seemed to split and become two beings, a girl, and a Staraptor. Then, he smiles wide as he realizes what had happened. "NO WAY! Pokemon Fusion?! I remember Granny telling me a story about a man who fused with his Pokemon by accident once, but to think there was a natural means of doing so?! Amazing! I-" He blushes brightly, realizing he was ramblimg loudly as he suddenly quiets down.

However, Cruise puts a reassuring paw on his shoulder and gives him a loving smile. True, his master could be timid at times, but he didn't lack people skills. He just seemed to have difficulty applying them due to a lack of self-confidence. However, Cruise was happy to be there to support his master. "Quaaaaaag~"

Horvath nods. He was an item vendor, after all. He just had to handle this like he was talking to a customer. With newfound confidence thanks to Cruise, Horvath sighs and speaks up to the girl. He was unsure of how advanced these people were, but he could see from the girl that they were clearly intelligent. "I apologize for the use of force earlier, but we were only defending ourselves! We're explorers, from a far away land! We came here to learn more about this place, its people, and the pokemon living here! We come in peace! The reckless guy you just saved is called Toxarine." He then gestures to Max, and then to Rocky. "The girl with the glasses is Maxwell, and our friens that got hurt just now is Rocky. We don't know anything about this world or how things work around here. We are sorry things escalated, but as you can see, our friend is hurt. How about we stop the fighting, we make sure Rocky is okay, and then we talk this all out? I don't think you gave us your name, miss?"

As Horvath spoke, Goliath moved protectively in front of Maxwell, Rocky, and Joker, acting like a big shield in case things escalated again. Cruise peeks his head over Goliath's shell, smiling down at Joker and waving happily before turning his attention back to watching out for any more attacks.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/7/2018, 8:46 pm

The cool, healing effects of the Aqua Ring fully encased Rocky and Talonflame.  Joker's power was enough to increase a pulse within the human and the Pokemon, as Max's Aura detection would indicate.  They weren't quite awake just yet, though.

After the few minutes of the group keeping up their defenses, the Aqua Ring was taking a greater effect on the human and her Pokemon.  Rocky's hearing was starting to work again, and through the muffled sounds of being under the influence of the move, she could roughly hear the sounds of her allies and... someone different.

Someone angry... and more squawking...

Rocky could faintly smell the comforting leaves of Goliath, thinking he and other Pokemon must be protecting them from further harm.  She fought to get up, but she was still too weak.  She couldn't even try to withdraw Talonflame, who looked not knocked out, but... fast asleep.  It was better than being out cold.

"T-Ta-lon...fla...saa...ff.." she uttered, trying hard to move.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/7/2018, 11:17 pm

"Easy, buddy." Max gently placed a hand to Rocky's shoulder, keeping her steady. "Your Talonflame is alright; she's just asleep. Keep it up, Joker; just a little longer."

Max turned her attention to her pokemon still on Tyrantrum's back, keeping the birds at bay. Her gaze settled on the woman who in a brilliant flash, became human and pokemon. Max's eyes widened, having never seen something like this before. She too had heard stories of a man who had accidentally fused with him pokemon, but she had also heard other stories.

The boy who became a kadabra.

Origins of Phantump.

Yamask.

Baynette.

Humans becoming pokemon wasn't unheard of, but certainly not common. Her eyes settled on the woman's necklace as her mind blanked momentarily. She lifted her bracelet to her view and compared the two. They were almost identical... except her mega symbol had an 'X' painted through it. Were they perhaps anti-mega evolvers? 

"When they're well enough, come to me, Joker." Max stood up and made her way to Horvath, Toxarine, and the strange woman. 

"Pardon the intrusion. We mean no harm nor ill will; we're simply trying to find our way around. As Horvath had stated, we're from a far off place and we've come here on an expedition. All we wish is to pass safely, and continue our exploration."

She keeps her mega bracelet in plain sight, mostly to see what kind of reaction it will get from the woman.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/7/2018, 11:59 pm

The tribal local girl frowns a little at the words of the others before sighing. “My name is Diana. This is my partner, Starry Nights. You may call him Star if it suits you.” She notices Max’s Mega Bracelet, narrowing her eyes at it. But soon after she catches herself and shakes her head, looking around at all of the Pokémon. “These creatures; they are your partners?”

Toxarine nods, taking out Cannonball’s pokeball and returning him. The action causes a cry of surprise to come from Diana’s Staraptor, the tribal woman gasping in surprise. “What did you just do to that poor creature?! Tell me!”

Toxarine blinks at her before putting the ball away on his belt. “Um....I just....returned him to his pokeball....You Guys don’t have these things?”

Diana looks equally confused. “Poke....Balls? No! We would never put Starry Nights or any of our partners in such a confined space! Why would you ever do such a thing?!”

Toxarine crosses his arms, thinking about how to explain it to the tribal woman. “Um....Well it helps us carry multiple Pokémon with us at one time and it keeps them safe. For the most part, most of our Pokémon don’t ever seem to mind it.” Blue hops down from Tyrantrum’s back and climbs onto his shoulder, relaxing as he is pet by his owner. “I suppose some Pokémon are an exception. But Blue and I trust each other a lot. He’s been with me since the beginning of my journey. He’s my best friend.”

Diana looks around at the others and sighs. “You can all explain yourselves more later. I see you are all injured. Gather yourselves and your partners into these.... ‘pokeballs’....And I will take you to my village. Our healer will help your friend more as well as the rest of you. Come.” She turns around and begins to lead the way through the ravine.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/10/2018, 8:04 am

Horvath first goes over to Rocky and gently picks the girl up, bringing her over to Goliath's back and gently laying her down on it while Cruise retrieved the sleeping Talonflame and did the same. "If its alright, since Rocky and Talonflame seem pretty bad, I'll carry them on Goliath's back. I don't want them straining themselves." He then lools to Cruise and smiles. "Thanks for all your help, buddy. You've always got my back. Go on and have a good rest until we get to the village. Hey, if they let us send out all our Pokemon again, maybe you'll be able cozy up to Joker some more? Eh, Casanova?~"

Cruise blushes brightly, wiggling happily but bashfully. "Siiiiiiire~" Horvath then draws Cruise's ball and returns him, placing a hand on Goliath's neck as he leads the lumbering Grass Type forward to follow Tox and Diana.

As Horvath comes up next to Tox, he smiles and half-nervously speaks. "Good work back there. So, Alolan League Champion, eh? I bet you've seen a lot of amazing sights and pokemon...I'm just a shopkeep from Johto, but I've seem my fair share of crazy things as well. Even ended up helping the Elite Four and the Johto Champ, Gold, take down Team Rocket before. Granted, it was only one battle, but I was able to beat a Rocket Executive while Gold battled Giovanni himself!" He cuts off, scratching the back of his head and neck nervously. "Sorry for rambling or bragging. I'm just not used to battling alongside someone else and I just wanted to kinda break the ice, since you're a League Champion and all and I'm just a vendor from Northern Johto.~"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/11/2018, 9:04 pm

Rocky's vision and hearing somewhat cleared up.  Her sense of touch had started to return as well, just now feeling Max's hand on her shoulder and listening to her words.  Joker's healing Aqua Ring was quite effective, as Rocky didn't feel as much pain as she originally did when she first passed out.

Rocky tightened her grip around Talonflame before understanding she would be fine once they got to a safe location.  This helped Rocky relax just a little and she let go of the avian.  "T-Talon...flame... Thank... goodness..." she whispered into her red and black feathers.

In a matter of moments, the human girl felt the weights of both Joker and Talonflame be lifted off of her body.  She was about to freak out when she too was lifted up by someone who smelled like herbs and medicine.  She remained still in Horvath's arms until she was placed upon the soft, mossy back of Goliath.  It was then that she was able to wake up a little more, noticing Cruise put Talonflame back within her reach.

Rocky cracked a faint smile at Cruise as she reached her arm around her bird Pokemon.  Pulling Talonflame close to her weak body, she started to tear up as Goliath moved along with the group.

So far, she hadn't really heard much about what was going on.  She'd only picked up pieces of the conversation. Hopefully, where they were headed next, her questions would be answered.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/13/2018, 10:51 am

Max noted Diana's reaction to the Mega bracelet, but kept silent about it for now. There's a time and a place for everything, but not right now. She instead smiled and turned to her pokemon. 

"You did amazing, little Miss."Max pet Joker lovingly as she returned her to her ball, followed by the Mimikyu. "Now get some well earned rest. You too, Noir! Great work out there!" After, she turned to the woman once more. "With all due respect, I'd prefer to keep Eris out of his ball. We work better that way."

Eris nodded in agreement, before placing a paw to his chest and bowing in greeting, as the two followed the group.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/24/2018, 8:28 pm

Toxarine laughs awkwardly. “It’s nothing special man. Honestly I’m just glad I was able to make a difference in Alola. Nobody messes with the League Champion Unless they’re after the title you know? Blue and I fought long and hard to get where we are so losing has never been an option for us. I like to think that we push each other forward.” On the mention of his name, Blue lets out a quiet cry of pride, smirking slightly. He walks over to Tyrantrum and climbs aboard the dinosaur Pokémon’s back, making the creature smile. It loved giving anything and anyone a ride. It proved his strength!

Toxarine heard the part about Giovanni and Gold and crosses his arms. “Gold....Why do I know that name....? Was he a challenger for my title or something...?” The trainer mumbles to himself as he thinks about the name. He couldn’t put his finger on it but that name sounded so extremely familiar.

Diana nods to Max about her request with Eris, letting out a breath as she lead the way through the ravine. “Tell me....What do all of you seek here? You say you came from another land? From which tribe do you hail? I know of the giant Talin tribe in the south and of the farmer tribe Stardust in the plains near here but none of you look familiar to me.” She asks, interested in everyone’s reactions to her question.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/31/2018, 2:14 pm

"We don't quite have tribes, where we're all from. I come from a place known as the Sinnoh Region; a city called Canalave, to be exact. We were all called upon by a place we call the Aether Foundation to study when we know as 'Ultra Space.' The four of us traveled from there through a rift to here, mostly to explore and see what lies beyond our own dimension." Max spoke, scribbling stuff down in her notebook.

"In other terms," Eris interjected, paw to his chest to speak. "We were sent here to explore and report what we found to those who sent us here. I am Eris, partner to Maxwell. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Voices slowly became jumbled and eventually silent as Max worked on her notes, some written in unown, some written in common, others written in some other language.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/27/2018, 5:53 pm

During this time, Rocky, semi-conscious, had picked up several clues about her teammates.  Not only did she learn Maxwell was from Sinnoh - a region known for its researchers, but she now knew Toxarine was a Champion that consistently battled to keep his title as such.  Additionally, she heard of Horvath's aid to another well-known Champion.  It seemed like all her travel partners were really good at all sorts of things!

Well-traveled, educated in the art of battling, and strong enough to stay calm in the face of danger.  She felt more foolish than ever before, shedding yet another tear onto her feathered friend.  Talonflame nuzzled Rocky's neck in response.  After a good rest, they both should be back up and running.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/27/2018, 8:56 pm

Horvath smiles, scratching the back of his head humbly. "Like I said, I'm from a place called the Johto region. My house is by a giant lake called Lake of Rage, where hundreds of Gyarados live. My grandma and I run a store that sells all-natural medicines and items."

He looks around, curious about what this village would be like. "Honestly, I'm not very keen on the plant life in this area. Perhaps your healers would be so kind as to share their knowledge on useful herbs with me? In exchange, I would be happy to help make medicine to help out your village. I just can't sit still if somebody is hurt and I can help in some way."

Goliath grumbles low, but smirks. Horvath's kindness was easily his best quality. Its what made Pokemon naturally comfortable around him. It was also what Goliath liked the most about his master.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/8/2018, 4:38 pm

Diana nods slowly, her face full of confusion and curiosity. “Your world sounds so strange to me. But I suppose I should not fault others for where they are raised.” She blinks back at Horvath in response to his question. “You are a Shaman? A medicine maker and healer? Your skills are rare indeed. At least where I am from. The mountains do not always yield the best crops and life for us each season so knowledge of such things is sacred. But perhaps you can talk to our shaman? He may yet share secrets with you if you are as you say.”

Toxarine snaps his fingers then. “Gold! That’s right! I fought him in the Battle Tree! Man he was a tough customer!” He looks down at Horvath. “You got some strong friends man!” Blue cries out quietly as if to confirm his master’s words.

An hour or so of travel later and Diana leads you to a large crater in the middle of the mountain range. There is a huge lake right next to a small forested area and the village can be plainly seen right nearby. Diana points to it as she leads you all down the slope that goes into the crater. “Watch your feet here. This slope has taken many young hunters tumbling down into the mother crater. It is slick in some areas as well.” She speaks as she seems to very easily walk down the slope. The slope itself seems to sit at a 60 degree angle going down and, as Diana pointed out, there is much ice and snow around on the slope. There also seem to be many Dedenne and Drillbur running around the slope too through holes in the ground. Some were playing and interacting while others were busy digging holes.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/11/2018, 12:09 am

Eris kept Max steady as they traversed the unforgiving terrain, especially since she was dead set of writing down notes at taking sketches of everything she saw. Everyone she had looked around her eyes were wide with amazement.

"....so similar to our world.... perhaps the same.... other humans....."

"...Maxwell, you are muttering again." Eris places a paw to his partners shoulder, giving her a smile.

"Sorry, this is a once in a lifetime experience. I dont wanna forget a single detail when we have to go home." She did put her notebook away, until she spotted the Pokemon tunnels and it's inhabitants. It was very difficult to resist the urge to slide down the slope and examine everything, but the last thing she wanted to do was disturb them and their peace.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 11/13/2018, 4:12 pm

As Rocky started to regain consciousness, still atop the giant Grass/Ground type, she clung tightly to the tree stump that grew out of Goliath's back. She quickly returned her feathered friend to her Pokeball, holding it against her chest tightly. She looked over at Diana, a little scared of seeing her for the first time. She looked down, became more fearful, and quickly redirected her attention to the other trainers.

"Toxarine, Maxwell, Horvath, where are we going?" she gasps, wincing a little as she strained her body to keep herself upright.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/25/2018, 4:58 pm

As Horvath heard Rocky begin stirring, he turns around and a relieved smile crosses his face. At least Rocky was conscious and seemingly unharmed! He immediately climbs onto Goliath's back and kneels down next to Rocky, going into his pack to look for something to help with any symptoms she may still have.

"Don't push yourself, Rocky. You've been unconscious for nearly an hour now. How are you feeling? Any dizziness or nausea? You hit your head pretty hard, there. We need to be sure you don't have a concussion." He then produces a small flashlight and a few minor first aid supplies, such as anti-pain ointment and bandages.

As Goliath lumbered down the steep slope, it used its massive, powerful legs to ram its feet into the stone side, creating small footholds so it wouldn't slide down. Being a powerful Ground-type had its advantages, after all.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/1/2018, 5:12 pm

Toxarine’s Tyrantrum practically plows down the slope, stomping playfully into the ice and snow as it does so. It doesn’t take long for Diana and Toxarine to reach the bottom of the slope, Diana’s Staraptor flying down to Diana and landing next to her. He looks down at her, smirking. “You must have a pretty special bond with that Staraptor for it to follow you around so loyally without a pokeball.”

Diana nods, smiling. “Yes. Though I have no idea what this ‘pokeball’ is, I know that I have a strong bond with Starry Nights. He has been my loyal partner through my whole life.”

Meanwhile, while Toxarine and Diana are chatting away at the bottom of the slope while waiting for the others, a Dedenne’s pokes its head out of a hole next to Max and lets out a tiny cry at the distracted trainer. Another one pops out of a second hole and cautiously wanders up to the trainer, sniffing her shoes.

While Horvath is treating Rocky, a Sneasel appears nearby, wandering over and looking up at Goliath with a curious expression. Seems like the huge Continent Pokémon has never been seen around this place! Another Dedenne pops out of a hole and approaches it, soon scampering onto its back and sniffing around on top of its back. It then finds the tree growing there and happily lets out a cry, climbing it and wandering around through the branches.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/3/2018, 12:46 pm

Rocky couldn’t believe how fast Horvath came to her with his first aid kit!  She blinked before responding, “I’m... I think all I have is a headache.”

She touches her head and a sharp pain cuts through her nerves like a hot knife.  She winces and withdraws, adding, “Okay, m-maybe it’s a little more than a headache...  I have tea in my thermos, but do you have pain killers or maybe a cold press I could keep on my head?”

She looks at the Sneasel, her eyes wide with surprise as it approached Goliath.  “If not, we can always ask this one to freeze a cloth...”

Digging through her bag to find her thermos, she saw her own Pokeballs!  Greninja, Heliolisk...  why had they not burst out of their balls by now?!  Were they dizzy from the fall?  Or maybe they were resting?  Talonflame needed healing as soon as possible, but she needed Rocky to get there, first.

“How... how far until we get to a Pokemon Center?”
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/3/2018, 1:34 pm

Max held out a hand, letting the Dedene get used to her scent before carefully and gently picking it up. She reached into her bag and pulled out a poffin, offering it to the little pokemon.

"Dedene, native to Kalos region. Much smaller than pikachu, but much more powerful than a pachirisu. Such a wonderful little pokemon!" The dusk ball on her belt rumbled with jealousy. "Dont worry, Noir. I still love you more than all of them combined."

Eris turned to Rocky and extended a paw to help her up, whilst keeping an eye on max and her antics."I dont believe there are Pokemon centers in this dimension. Everything seems to be a bit more naturally made." He spoke to her.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/4/2018, 8:59 pm

Horvath goes into his pack and finds a bottle of pain medication and a cold compress. Retrieving his cold water bottle, he wets the compress enough to get it to start freezing, he then wads it in a small washcloth and brings it to Rocky as he then gently helps lean her against Goliath's tree. "Eris is right. But, we should be to one of the native villages soon. Hold still, I need to check for a concussion." Turning on his flashlight, he shines it in one eye, then the other. Thankfully, her pupils reacted normally. With a sigh of relief, he places the compress on her head, smiling happily. "Good news, no concussion. But, you should still take things slow. Here..." He hands her two pills and his water bottle. "These are all-natural pain pills I made before the trip. Take these two and relax here. I'll take a look at Talonflame. I have plenty of Pokemon medications as well." He gives her a thumbs up. "Just leave it to me. Its why my grandmother asked me to go on this mission."

As Horvath tends to Rocky, Goliath looks at the Sneasel with a bored expression. It had seen plenty of Sneasel back home, on the Ice Path. And he found all of them annoying. However, this one seemed more inquisitive than mischievous. The Continent Pokemon lets out a low rumble in greetings to the Sneasel before glancing back up at the Dedene running around in his branches. "TOOOOOR...."

Horvath Looks to the Dedene, chuckling happily before looking to the Sneasel as well. "At least we know the Pokemon in this world are as friendly as the ones in our world! He crawls over to the edge of Goliath's shell, smiling at the Sneasel warmly. "Hey there! There are Sneasel where I'm from, just like you! Its good to see a familiar face.~ I'm Horvath. Wanna be friends, Sneasel?" He holds a hand out calmly to Sneasel, his body relaxed as if talking to the pokemon was the most natural thing in the world to him.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/9/2018, 10:01 pm

The Dedenne in Max’s hands sniffs at the poffin before taking it from the trainer. It then clambers onto her arm and up to her shoulder, sitting there to nibble and munch at the small treat. All the while its tail wags furiously.

The Sneasel stares at Horvath’s hand for a moment before crossing its arms and giving him a cocky smile. “Snee! Sneasel!” It cries, seemingly saying ‘I don’t do the handshake thing.’ Meanwhile the Dedenne in Torterra’s tree start to chase each other around on its back, playing around as if they had no cares in the world.

Meanwhile, a Snover waddles up behind Rocky, the pine tree-like Pokémon helping her to sit up. It stares at her, blinking as if to ask if she needed help getting up. What an unusually calm and relaxed Pokémon!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/12/2018, 3:58 am

"Such a friendly pokemon..." Max mutters, ever so gently petting the mouse, feeling the static electricity on her fingertips. "Back home, Pokemon are a little more aggressive, challenging the unsuspecting to battles. However, that can be how the strongest bonds are made."

"That is simply one of the many other ways to strengthen bonds between human and pokemon, Maxwell." Eris commented, crossing his arms. "Everyone here has developed a bond with their Pokemon that no one else can replicate, no matter how similar the introductive scenarios may have been."

Max nodded in agreement, recalling each and every time she gained a Pokemon. Hatching Eris, rescuing Joker, befriending Noir... then there the Pokemon she had back home too.

As she tended to the Dedene on her shoulder, she turned to Diana, a question in mind.

"Pardon me, but would you know how much longer it would be until we reached the village?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next