NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/20/2018, 7:41 pm

Ultra Space. The dimension between dimensions. Even more mysterious than space itself, this between dimensions area holds infinite possibilities just as much as Space does. With so many new worlds and realms to explore, Pokémon Professor’s, Scientists and Trainers from around the world have flocked to the Alola Region to get the chance to travel through the Ultra Wormholes on the backs of the mystical Lunala or powerful Solgaleo. The Aether Foundation, now reformed thanks to events of a courageous trainer who went onto become Alola’s first Pokémon Champion, has funded the research into these world’s exploration. Now, thanks to advances in spacial technology and the efforts of the world’s most renowned scientist’s, the opportunities for trainers to explore these new world’s has presented themselves. Though many trainers from around the globe applied, only a select few were chosen for each Expeditionary team. These are their stories....

“C’mon Blue! We’re gonna be late!”

A young man with messy, dark brown hair and green eyes hops off of the ferry that has just arrived to the Aether Foundation’s central hub, his black, unbuttoned jacket flapping in the wind as he jumped. This revealed his pure white shirt underneath and his worn blue jeans and casual shoes. A single, open fingered glove was seen on his right hand, a backpack seemingly filled to the brim with several odds and ends that he had decided to bring with him. The small black shape of an Umbreon hops off of the boat right after him, pale blue rings denoting its rare nature as it cries out and races after the seemingly frantic young man.

As he comes up to the elevator that would take them to the basement we’re the travel station was set up, a woman with exceptionally long blonde hair greets him. She was Lusamine, the organizations leader and CEO. She laughs as she sees him bend over, panting wildly. “My you’re an eager one! Are you a part of one of our darling exploration teams?”

He nods, taking out a small letter with a blue Aether Foundation seal on it. “Yeah.... *pant* I hope I’m not too late. Blue was so tired that we missed the first ferry here and had to catch the second one!”

The Umbreon with the unusual blue rings on its body frowns at him before hopping up onto his backpack and putting its paws on his head to signal its offense at the comment.

Lusamine laughs. “Actually we were waiting on three more expedition trainers just now for the last traveling party to depart into Ultra Space. You are not the only late ones I assure you! Oh!” She spots the Umbreon’s pale blue rings and clasps her hands together. “Your Umbreon! Is that a shiny one?! It is absolutely darling! I hope you treat it with lots of love!”

The young man laughs. “Yeah of course I do! Blue and I have been traveling together since the beginning of our journey together! He’s my best friend!”

Lusamine nods, smiling brightly. “That’s great to hear! Now then....” She looks around and eyes the ferry with the departing scientists, trainers, builders and various others who had come for the last trip into Ultra Space. “There are two more people who should be in your traveling party. They are the only ones we are waiting on before we begin preparations for our last trip into Ultra Space for today. Did you see them on the ferry?”

The man shakes his head, smiling awkwardly. “I got off so fast that I forgot to check. I thought for sure we were going to miss our flight! I haven’t even met them yet!”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by Rocky 4/21/2018, 12:00 pm

OC:

Rocky wasn't built for speed, so she really had to hustle now!  How could she be so foolish as to fall asleep on the ride over?!  She was really having regrets about not going to bed sooner the night before...

"Sorry, 'scuse us!  Pardon us!  Excuse us!  Thank you!  S-So sorry!!" the bright eyed brunette pushed through the leaving passengers.  The shock of being at the Aether Foundation for the first time still hadn't faded yet, and she was feeling very nervous.

Her left hand was wrapped around the webbed hand of the ninja Pokemon she partnered with.  He too, had been pushing through politely.  Out of the corner of his squinted eyes, he noticed a tall blonde woman walk up to a young man with an Umbreon.  He tugged Rocky in the direction of the elevator and she followed him.  He wound his way in and out of the crowd to get to the front of it, keeping her close to him so she could get by with his speed and maneuverability.

Once they were close to the elevator, he stopped her in her tracks.  Did they have their envelope with them?!

"What is it?" she asked him, but he pointed to the bag that hung around her shoulder in response.  "Oh, right!  I guess I should get that out now!"

While she pulled out the Aether Foundations invitation letter, she could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest.  All of this was so exciting and nerve wracking!  What would happen on this journey?!  Greninja must've detected her stress, as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist.  She stopped trembling and they slowly began to approach the talking pair of people.

"U-Um!  E-Excuse me!  Is-Is this where we turn these in?" Rocky attempted to ask aloud through her stutters.

Last edited by RKRobot on 6/11/2018, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! Empty Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2018, 3:12 pm

(Hey Rocky! It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other so I hadn’t expected you to drop in to participate! I’m glad that you only chose three Pokémon too because that was a rule we were making amongst Luna, Zazul and I. Welcome to the RP hun! I hope you drop in more often to participate! ^^/ If you don’t mind though, would it be too much trouble to ask if we could be friends on Facebook? I thought about setting up a communication group for the RP and it would be helpful if that was okay.)

Lusamine looks over at the young woman, noticing the red seal on the envelope. She chuckles and takes the letter from her. “It seems you missed your flight through Ultra Space young one! That seal is for Team Red who left over an hour ago. But seeing as you’re here you can just tag along with Aqua Team for this expedition. Their other two members haven’t shown up yet.”

The young man next to Lusamine with the blue ringed Umbreon smiles at her. “Heya! The name’s Toxarine! You can just call me Tox though. This is my partner Blue.” He gestures to the Umbreon on his pack, the dark creature staring at the late girl and her partner. “You’ll have to excuse him. He doesn’t really like new people. Too many battles I guess. Every time I locked eyes with another trainer on my journey through Alola we had to battle them so....He’s not terribly trusting.”

As if to protest his words, Blue whaps him on the head with his paw, letting out a small cry. Toxarine rubs his head, frowning at him. “What? You don’t!”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/21/2018, 6:18 pm

((Hey thanks! The concept for this one seemed like familiar enough territory, so I figured it’d be open for anyone! Didn’t realize it was exclusive! Anyway, thanks for letting me play!))

Rocky’s eyes widened, yet her pupils shrunk. “Missed... flight...?!” Her breathing escalated and her vision blurred, worrying her partner.

Tiny sweat droplets flew from Greninja’s cheeks as he reached out to catch his fainted partner. As Greninja uprighted Rocky and soothed her worries with gentle ‘words’, the trainer finally returned to the land of the conscious.

“Greninja, thank you...” Rocky exhaled. She then bowed before Lusamine, quickly blurting out, “thank you very much for letting me stay!! It won’t happen again! I’m sorry!”

Even Greninja bowed, with a fist to his palm.

Then Toxarine’s friendliness took her attention away from the negative feelings the young trainer had.

“It-It’s nice to meet you, both!” Rocky stammered, trying to keep her voice from getting too high. “My name is Rocky, and this is my partner, Greninja!”

“Gren-ja,” the ninja spoke from under his scarf. He locked eyes with Blue for a moment. This Pokemon was quite on edge. It must’ve seen a lot of battles, as Tox said.

“Are you as nervous and excited about this trip, as we are?” Rocky asked with a smile.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/21/2018, 6:19 pm

Maxwell:

The door to the facility slides open and closed as a blonde female enters, a Lucario with a hard hat walking next to her. The two were engaged in a silent conversation as they approached the group. The female raised her eyes and bowed to Lusamine, her partner doing so in sync with her. 

"Apologies for being late." She started, adjusting the strap of the bag that hung off her shoulder. "My ride was a bit slower than expected. Here's my letter; everything should be in order, Miss Lusamine."

She and her partner both turn to the two trainers before her, nodding in greeting. "I'm Maxwell, but I really only answer to Max. Eris here is my partner. He and I have come a long way for this trip, so I do hope we can all at least be able to work together."

Last edited by Luna on 4/21/2018, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2018, 6:38 pm

Lusamine smiles at Rocky. “It’s fine dearie really! I’m sure your Greninja will be making a lovely addition to Aqua Team’s squad.”

Toxarine laughs. “Blue might be but I’m born and raised in the Alola Region! The prospect of exploring a new area and finding new battles to fight gets me all fired up! Blue and my other two partners are going to have so much fun!” Blue lets out an excited cry and its tail wags. However its head perks up as it hears footsteps approaching. Both trainer and Pokémon turn to the new arrival, smiling and waving. “Alola! How’s it?”

Lusamine takes the blue sealed envelope from Maxwell and nods, still smiling. “Everything appears to be in order! Welcome to the Aether Paradise Miss Gen. Oh! I’m sorry; Miss Max!”

Toxarine and Blue lock eyes with the Lucario named Eris, the blue ringed creatures rings glowing dimly as it growls at it. Toxarine reaches up and pets its head. “Easy Blue. They’re friends. Promise.” At the trainers touch, the dark eeveelution’s eyes close and it calms down, his touch soothing it. “I hope we get to know each other well enough! Don’t mind Blue. He and I have been through a lot. He always gets nervous around other trainers. My name’s Toxarine! You can just call me Tox though.”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/22/2018, 6:07 am

Horvath Bard:

The sound of heavy footsteps echo out as the great doors tto the Aether Foundation HQ slide open. Sitting on the back of a rather large Torterra sporting a bored expression was a young man with shaggy, messy brown hair and grass green eyes, wearing a bucket hat sporting a Lure-Ball patch on the front, a black and green cloth jacket with the logo "Bard-Shop" on the back, and a t-shirt with a red Gyarados on it as well as a pair of messy jeans and worn sneakers. Next to the young man, a rather oblivious-looking Quagsire sits with its mouth gaping open as it wonders at the surrounding building. The young man looks down at the Torterra and pats its shell, sighing. "I told you those last seven poffins were a bad idea, Goliath. Now look. You're all slow and full! If you get a stomach ache later, don't blame me. I'll make you some white herb soda to help out, but you got yourself into this mess, big fella."

"TOOOOR!" The Torterra simply groans out, as if it had heard this kind of doting from its trainer far too often. The Quagsire simply tilts its head, pointing a paw to the group of people waiting. "Quaaaag~ Sire-sire!"

The young man looks ahead, taking a deep breath. Pokemon, they were easy to talk to. Humans...not so much. The young man dismounts and nervously walks over to Lusmine, the invitation in his hands as he speaks bluntly, as if he was trying to get the whole "talking" thing over and done with. "H-hello! My grandmother, Aurora Bard, revieved an invitation from the Aether Foundation to take part in some kind of trip? She said an old friend of her's, somebody named Lu-Lu, was requesting it, but she couldn't make the trip because of her health. I'm her grandson, Horvath, and I guess I'll be taking her place. These two are my partners, Cruise and Goliath."

The Torterra looks between the Greninja and the Umbreon, his expression still bored and unamused. However, the Quagsire smiles a wide, child-like, open-mouth smile as he waves to the other Pokemon.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/22/2018, 12:44 pm

Lusamine smiles and takes the invitation from Horvath’s hand, smiling as she spots the last blue seal with the Aether Foundation’s emblem on it. “Excellent! It’s really too bad that Miss Bard couldn’t come. I had been hoping she would enjoy the leisurely timing of the later flight to Ultra Space but a young, handsome man such as yourself will do just fine as well!”

Toxarine pats Blue’s head, calming his partners nerves as he introduces himself again. “Horvath Bard right? I’ve heard tales about your grandmother in the Lake of Rage! The name’s Toxarine. You can just call me Tox. This nervous little thing here is Blue my closest friend and partner. You’ll have to excuse his anxiety. We’ve been through a lot together and he gets like this around other people that he doesn’t know.”

Lusamine claps her hands together, smiling happily. “Oh this is wonderful! We’re all a bit late but it seems like the gang’s all here! Everyone, welcome to Aether Paradise!” Beneath their feet, the ground begins moving downwards as small bands of energy appear as a sort of field wall for the elevator they were all on. “My apologies for the cramped spaces! I had not expected so many lovely Pokémon to be out of their pokeballs and riding next to their trainers for this expedition! It’s no trouble though~ Both Solgaleo And Lunala have agreed to being outfitted with platforms and saddles that can accommodate both Pokémon and trainer alike.” The elevator goes past a glass screen that shows many types of underwater aquatic Pokémon life such as Relicanth and Corsola floating and swimming around. Before much longer on the elevator, everyone comes to a very large open white room. The energy bands disappear and Lusamine steps off of it, smiling pleasantly. “The transportation room is just through here everyone~ Please follow me.” She walks ahead and passes through a large set of double doors. A glimpse of the large shapes of Lunala and Solgaleo can be seen as she opens them, a seemingly large laboratory contained within.

Toxarine walks on ahead a little, seemingly excited. “Oh man I can’t wait for this trip!” He turns to the rest of his traveling group, grinning from ear to ear. “Think about all the new Pokémon and challenges we could be facing! Speaking of which, what was all of your motivations for this? I came because the Aether Foundation and I have had our troubles in the past and I corrected them....so to speak.”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/22/2018, 1:04 pm

Horvath shifts uncomfortably a bit, clearly not used to talking in front of so many people. But, Cruise waddles up to him, patting his back with his paw and giving him a nod. Horvath smiles, nodding back and speaking. "My grandma and I run an Item Shop out by Lake of Rage, where we sell natural-made Pokemon item. Herbal remedies, Apricorn Pokeballs, natural foods and treats, even natural Pokemon repellents and lures for catching wild Pokemon. I want to discover new plants and resources in Ultra Space, and share them with the rest of the world through helpful items. Even if I don't get rich, all I want is to help others and live comfortably with my Pokemon while doing it."

Goliath yawns loudly, grumbling as it sets its body down, seeming bored with everything around it. Meanwhile, Cruise looks from Solgaleo to Lunala, then to all the other pokemon before smiling wide. "QUAAAAAAAAG!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/22/2018, 1:29 pm

Rocky looked around at the other two trainers and their Pokemon.  Rocky wasn’t familiar with the Torterra, but she found the variety in the types of Pokemon interesting.  The way Max and Eris carried themselves made them seem intimidatingly intelligent.  The way Horvath’s hat and hair covered parts of his face made him appear as shy as he sounded.  Overall, this seemed like a fairly competent set of trainers!

Greninja remained by Rocky’s side on their way down, but he was a bit distracted by the amazing view of the ocean.

“It’s so pretty and peaceful looking!  Imagine what their life is like down here!” Rocky said to her partner, beaming.  She then turned to Toxarine as the group exited the elevator.  “I want to observe and collect data from this place!  I’m always looking to improve my skills and care for my partners in the best way possible.  Plus, I’d rather not be home right now... H-Horvath, was it? That’s so cool you guys make medicines! I’m an amateur at it myself!”
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/22/2018, 7:57 pm

The sensors on the sides of Eris's head flared out as he looked to his trainer. Max smiled and nodded, placing a gentle hand on the Lucario's shoulder. 

"Eris and I studied the history and mythology of the Sinnoh region. When Miss Lusamine invited us onto this expedition, there was little reason to refuse." Max spoke. 

After she finished, a males voice enters everyone's head as Eris closes his eyes and places a paw to his chest. "Our goal is to outfit the Canalave Library with historical and mythological knowledge of other regions. A trip such as this would provide extraordinary information for our goal."

The trainer and pokemon were both in sync with each other,  from the steps they took, to the stretching of their arms as they followed Lusamine. Catching glimpses of the two massive legendaries quickly broke that. Max had workes with and around legendary pokemon before, but getting to ride one to further her goal in a place like this was something she just never even dreamed about.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/23/2018, 7:55 pm

Toxarine nods, smiling at the Lucario. “That’s great! Wait....DID THAT LUCARIO JUST TALK?!?!” At his words, Blue whaps him on the head again, making him smile awkwardly. “Sorry for my excited reaction. I’ve just never met such a cool Pokémon before. I mean Blue is really special too! But he doesn’t talk in my head! Well....I understand him but....ehehehe....” He sighs as he realizes he’s putting his foot in his mouth. He waves to them to follow him. “C’mon let’s just follow Lusamine. We can talk more later! Best not to miss our flight right?” He leaves for the huge double doors into the spacial laboratory.

Inside of the Spacial Laboratory are huge stations all over the place with large tents that have multitudes of shadowy silhouettes in them. A scientist in a white hazmat suit approaches the group of travellers, carrying a strange white instrument. “We’re going to need all of you to undergo a small procedure so that you can put on your spacial travel suits. Please, follow me.” He leads the group towards a tent on the right, instructing them to go through a decontamination mist with only one chosen partner Pokémon. The others were instructed to remain within their balls as they donned their spacial traveling suits. Toxarine, not wanting to abandon Blue, simply shows the scientists his three other poke balls (they appear to be a normal Poke Ball, an empty Dusk Ball and an Ultra Ball) and leads on ahead. When the group reaches the platforms to board Solgaleo or Lunala they stop them. “Please choose which one of these two which you would like to board. Both are going to the same destination so it is purely up to your discretion.”

Toxarine’s voice appears through some speakers in everyone’s helmets, being slightly electronic and distorted. “You mean we get to choose?! SWEET!! I call Solgaleo!” He excitedly heads to the right, bounding up the steps and climbing onto Solgaleo’s back where a platform was placed. The platforms on either pokemon’s backs appeared to have straps that allowed the trainers to stay in place while moving. For the Pokémon however, the platforms were made of metal, the special boots on the harnesses they were given being equipped with powerful magnets to help them stay put while in transit.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/24/2018, 4:32 pm

((Whoo, sorry for the long response!  Lots of character detail here!))

Rocky and Greninja’s eyes grew wide as the duo spun around to Eris and Max.  Neither of them could believe what they just heard!

“Wooooow, no way!  Was that really telepathy!!  I’d love to hear more!” Rocky beamed, glancing at Greninja to see his equally excited face.  For years, Rocky had always wanted to talk to her Pokemon, so this trait was amazing to see in person!

Greninja snapped out of his amazement-daze and nudged his partner to follow the others along.  He didn’t want her to be left behind again!  Rocky quickly followed him and the others, her expression changing from happiness to shock in a matter of seconds.  These were the legendary Pokemon of the Alola region?!

The ninja had to help his partner move forward, step by step.  She was in much too great of a shock to see real life legends!  Her mouth wouldn’t even close properly!

“I can’t...believe it...” Rocky mouthed, not listening much to the directions given to her.  Greninja paid attention, however, and redirected her head, by grabbing her chin to focus on him.

He pantomimed the placement of the helmet and putting on the shoes, so Rocky now understood what was going on.

“Oh, right, that makes sense!” she replied, as he poked at bag.  She withdrew the three Pokeballs she had from inside, two of them containing her other partners.  “And the others should probably stay safe in here, right?”

“Ja,” he replied with a nod, walking her through the decontamination mist.  It was hard not to cough a little through that!

After showing the other Pokeballs to the hazmat-suited person, she put them back in her bag and began to put on her protective gear.  Both partners made sure everything was secure on one another, whether it was straightening out a wrinkle or adjusting a helmet.

When Greninja tried to put his helmet on, he couldn’t figure out how to keep his tongue out with it on.  Rocky shook her head and sighed.  “Guess you’ll need to hold onto it!”

Greninja groaned, sucking his tongue into his mouth entirely.  With that obstacle out of the way, Rocky was able to secure his helmet without any further struggle!

“Eeee!  You’re still cute when you don’t have your tongue out!!” Rocky softly exclaimed, clapping lightly out of excitement.

Now that they were all dressed up, Rocky once again stood in awe at the sight of the legends.  She felt a strong pull in the direction of Solgaleo, and found herself walking toward it without hesitation.  Greninja followed her closely, feeling much more unnerved by this strange creature.  He’d never seen anything like it; it was probably a powerful battler, too!

Rocky climbed the stairs that came up to Solgaleo’s saddle.  Tox and Blue were more towards the front of the Pokemon, so Rocky sat on the back of the harness.  Greninja allowed his magnetic boots to attach to the back of the Full Metal monster and crouched down next to his partner.  He kept his right arm around her waist while she held his left hand in her right.  Both of them saueezed tightly, finding comfort in each others’ grasp.  They were ready.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/24/2018, 6:58 pm

Max and Eris stepped through the mist, both holding their breath. The Lucario shook himself dry after, while his trainer fixed her hair. 

"Not to worry, Joker and Noir will remain in their balls until they're needed." She motioned to the love ball and the dusk ball on her belt, next to an empty pokeball. Each one had a symbol over the release button; The Love ball had stars, the Dusk ball was decorated with clouds, and the pokeball had blue spheres all over it. 

The two made their way over to Lunala, following the mounting and safety procedures carefully. The two took their seats and awaited their flight patiently. Eris looks to his partner with a slightly concerned expression, which soon disappeared as Max offered him a comforting smile.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2018, 9:40 pm

Horvath looks to Goliath, pulling out an apricorn Fast Ball he used to capture Goliath when he was still a Turtwig. Pointing it at the massive Torterra, he lets out the return beam, bringing Goliath back in.

"You should be okay for now in there, I'll let you out as soon as we land." With a touch of the pokeball to his forehead, he tucks it away on the back of his belt alongside a simple Pokeball and a strange, dark purple apricorn Pokeball.

With that, Cruise and Horvath went through decontamination, the Quagsire looking around at his body after being cleaned, sniffing his own paws before letting out a cheery cry. "QUAAAAAG-sire~"

Soon after Horvath and Cruise don their own harness and boots, they walk out onto the loading deck, Horvath's eyes wide with wonder. "Woooooow....H-hey! Cruise! Carful!"

The Quagsire was standing in front of Lunala, looking up at the legendary pokemon and waving mindlessly to it. Horvath runs over, picking Cruise up and carrying him back to the loading ramp, his face beet red with embarassment. However, he quickly walks up the ramp and onto Lunala's back, taking the position with Max as he glances over and nods shyly, as if to greet her. Cruise, however, just smiles and waves over at Eris. "SIIIIIIRE!~"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/24/2018, 10:22 pm

The Lunala looks back at its passengers, offering them a small smile. “Luuuna~” To Lucario, it would be heard as ‘Sit tight and don’t let your trainers unbuckle their harnesses until we land.’

Solgaleo lets out a loud, metallic roar as an enormous wormhole opens up in front of both Pokémon. Lusamine’s voice appears over what seems to be radio’s inside the helmets of the passengers. “Attention to our Team Aqua plus one exploration squad! Please keep yourselves fastened into your harnesses and Pokémon please keep all limbs, paws or feet attached to the platforms at all times. Please sit tight while we go over the safety procedures.”

A voice over the loud speakers within the lab starts speaking. “Wormhole stabilization complete. Energy Stabilizers at 96% and holding. All passengers have been boarded safely. All laboratory crew please move behind your blast shields and standby for departure of Team Aqua plus one. Docking walkways are now moving into standby positions. Solgaleo and Lunala docking harnesses standby for release.”

Lusamine’s voice crackles to life again within the helmets. “Your helmets are equipped with removable interdimensional radio transmitters as well as a removable, state of the art PDA contained within the left leg’s thigh pocket. These can be used to communicate with each other in the event that you all get separated. Your suits also are equipped with locator beacons. Please keep this in mind as it will be your only means of locating each other should you get separated by any circumstances. As noted before, please keep yourselves strapped in and do not unstrap yourselves for any reasons! This is important because within Ultra Space’s wormholes are an infinite array of portals that could take you to potentially anywhere in any dimension across the multiverse. There is also a large amount of debris within Ultra Space transit. Granted the light bridge that Solgaleo and Lunala will be using to transport you all to the correct wormhole will keep them on the correct course but at any time they can be hit by debris and you will experience some turbulence. Beyond that, have a safe flight everyone and contact us once you safely reach your destination.”

“Docking harnesses releasing in ten seconds....” The voice says over the speakers.

Toxarine’s voice appears over everyone’s speakers in their helmets. “Aw man this is going to be too cool! Ultra Space here we come!” Blue the Umbreon’s cry is heard over the radio as well, a cautious yet excited tone coming through.

“Four....Three....Two....One....Release.”

The moment the docking harnesses on Solgaleo and Lunala release, Solgaleo’s forehead glows slightly before it rockets off of its hind legs and into the wormhole, Lunala flapping its massive crescent wings once before flying in after it.

There is a bright flash of light as the group’s enter Ultra Space before finally it dims and everyone can see. What seems to be underneath them is a large walkway of sorts made out of light energy. All around them appear to be several portals of various colors and sizes, each one full of light. What appears to be a huge and beautiful star field that expands infinitely around them decorates their vision. Though it is easy to tell that Solgaleo and Lunala are moving at high speeds, looking at the endless universe around them it is feels as if the huge amount of speed is getting them nowhere at all.

But as beautiful as it all is, just as the beauty hits everyone’s minds and calm begins to wash over them, they enter the debris fields. Rocks the sizes of small mountains start to appear and hurtle towards the group as Solgaleo bounds around one and continues going. Lunala lets out a loud screech and flaps its wings, its words reaching Eris’ ears. This is the debris field! Hang on tightly and whatever you do don’t fall off! It cries out to the Lucario, starting to dodge around the boulders and huge space rocks.

It doesn’t take long for the turbulence to begin. Soon the smaller boulder-like rocks begin to occasionally hit Lunala and Solgaleo’s bodies, causing them to cry out in pain and slow down slightly before surging forwards once again.

Then, disaster strikes.

A loud cry is heard from Blue through the helmets radio speakers as Toxarine looks over and spots Blue having trouble hanging on to back of the Full Metal Pokemon. “Blue! Hang on buddy!” The Umbreon cries out loudly just before another smaller piece of debris hits Solgaleo, the impact knocking Umbreon's back legs off of the legendary Pokémon. With less support, the Pokémon can only cling to his back for dear life as another boulder-size piece of debris speeds towards Solgaleo. Everyone can see Toxarine as he undoes his harness without hesitation and jumps towards Blue, snagging him as he falls off from the next hit from the debris. As Solgaleo speeds past him, he growls out towards the passengers of Lunala’s transport over his radio. “Max! Horvath! Catch him!” He lets out a yell and swings Umbreon towards Lunala’s back, Lunala turning to let one of the trainers catch the helpless Pokémon.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2018, 2:18 pm

Max and Eris looked to each other and nodded, both unbuckling their harnesses as well. They knew what the other was thinking; and they began to execute their thoughts.

"Eris! Metal claw to get a grip!" Max shouted, as she and her partner slid down the saddle of the massive pokemon. The bone spikes on the wrists of the Lucario elongated into three hooked claws, each biting into the saddle and dragging long gashes down until they finally stopped. 

The blonde pushed off, grabbing a hold of the other set of claws, wincing as they dug into her arm. Pain and wounds didn't matter. The survivability of both this pokemon and his trainer was in their hands now. Her eyes flashed blue briefly as she flung an arm out, feeling the weight of the dark type hit. She could hear the tearing screeching of the metal on the saddle as they slid further down.

"Blue, I know you're not a fan of humans, but we need your total trust right now if you wish to survive this alongside your partner." The Trained Aura Guardian growled to the eeveeloution, her hand slowly but surely slipping out of Eris's grasp, blood leaking down her arm. "Climb up, use your claws and the slash marks for grip. I'm going to follow you."

Once Blue began his ascent back up, Max called out over her communicator.

"Horvath! Get Toxarine to safety! I got Blue!" She and Eris slowly began climbing their way back to the saddle, using the gashes the metal claws made as footholds. Once they were back up safely, they re-buckled themselves back in.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/26/2018, 12:53 am

Rocky felt utterly helpless as she watched both Blue and Tox zip past her and her partner.  She attempted to stretch out her hand, but Greninja kept her steady and prevented her from breaking free of her seat on the harness.  Greninja saw that Max and Eris had been working to rescue Blue from falling into the abyss of light and color, but Rocky was focused on something else she detected!

"Greninja!  Solgaleo!  Everyone!  We've got company!" she screamed into the communicator, looking overhead and seeing something gargantuan and blue coming from a strange rip in space.  Immensely decorated with gold adornments and spikes coming from any and all parts of the beast's body, it stood out among all the portals and bright lights surrounding the group.  Rocky even noticed its feathery wings and armor-like skin.  It was unlike anything she'd ever seen!

Greninja growled after laying eyes on it, ready to leave his position and defend his partner.  Rocky grabbed onto his bicep, holding him closer to her.  He turned to face her, his eyes wide with worry.

"Don't you dare jump at that thing!  It's not even attacking us yet!" Rocky scolded her partner, scared she'd lose him like Tox almost did Blue.  "I just wanted everyone to be aware of it, that's all!  That's no signal to attack it!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2018, 1:00 am

Horvath nods, activating his communicator. "On it!" He looks to Tox, then Cruise, an idea forming in his head as he undoes Cruise's harness. "This is gonna be a long shot, but you're gonna have to trust me, bud! Remember what Grandpa and Grandma taught us?"

The Quagsire nods, giving him a salute with his paw. "Quaaag!"

Horvath nods, smiling. "Good man!" He then reaches down and grabs Cruise's tail. "Use the Snow Cone maneuver!"

With that, the Quagsire jumps up, Horvath's grip on his tail stopping the oblivious mud-fish pokemon from flying away. The Quagsire forms a small orb of water in his paws. "Quaaaaag-siiiire!" As Cruise cries out, he unleashes a whirlpool that sweeps Toxarine up in its flow. As the pool holds form, Cruise opens his mouth as blue, cold energy collects in his mouth. With another roar, the mud fish pokemon fires off an ice beam that freezes the whirlpool, creating a cone that Toxarine slides down, right into Cruise's paws.

With a heave, Horvath pulls the two down onto Lunala's back, holding both Cruise and Toxarine steady. "Cruise, ice beam Toxarine's feet so he won't blow off Lunala's back!"

The quagsire nods, letting out a small ice beam that covers Toxarine's feet in ice, keeping him tethered to the back of the large bat legendary. Horvath then secures Cruise's harness, checking that everything was secure before looking Toxarine, Eris, Blue, and Maxwell over.

"Are you guys alright?" He notices the wounds in Maxwell's arm, concern growing on his face. "Here, I have some herbal medications and bandages in my pack. I can treat your wounds as soon as we land." He then looks over to Tox and smiles, nodding. "Glad you and Blue are safe now."

He looks up to the arrival of the vast, armored creature and his mouth goes dry with shock. "White Gyarados..." (kinda Horvath's equivalent to "Holy S@#$")

All Cruise can do is stand there, mouth gaping at the new arrival. His face was one of comical shock and fear this time, however, instead of his usual, adorable cluelessness. "S-S-S-S-SIIIIIRE!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/26/2018, 1:39 am

Toxarine breathes a sigh of relief after being secured to the back of Moon legendary, looking over at Blue with a grin. “That was pretty close! Glad we could trust these guys to catch you huh?”

Blue’s only response is a small nod before the large shadow of something overhead catches both of their attention’s. Blue begins growling, his blue rings glowing as he assumes a cautious stance, Toxarine looking up at it. But unlike everyone else, he only grins up at it. “He’s really cool! I’ve never seen anything quite like him! I wonder why it’s here though? Most Pokémon don’t just venture into Ultra Space like this for no reason....right?” He seems to ask out of uncertainty.

Then, the debris starts to grow smaller as what sounds like a heavenly, flute-like song starts to reach their ears. Blue feathers with prismatic tips of color begin to float around the group as it flaps its wings to stay aloft. It was as if the feathers themselves were singing to each other. But then a thought occurs to him: wasn’t there very little air in Ultra Space?

The feathers continue to tranquil float around the group, Toxarine opening his palms and letting one land in his open palms. He stares at the feather, more and more falling as the group slowly begins approaching a vast, green wormhole. Toxarine calls out over his radio as soon as he spots it. “Hey guys! I think we’re about to enter our destination! Guess our new friend isn’t interested in us too. That’s quite the relief!”

As if the Pokémon above their heads could hear them, it turns its head and looks down, flapping its wings and spreading more feathers. These feathers however, seem to float directly towards each person aboard either Pokémon’s platform, all three large Pokémon flying straight through the destination wormhole. A bright flash of light follows, almost blinding everyone as suddenly gravity seems to kick in: really hard!

Solgaleo lets out a loud cry as it lands into what appears to be a huge meadow full of exotic, brightly colored flowers and long grasses, skidding to a halt as it looks back for its partner. Lunala too flies into the wormhole and gently flaps its wings, landing carefully so as not to jostle the trainers and Pokémon aboard its back. The meadow appears to have a huge forest surrounding it in every direction, the meadow a clear peaceful spot within the current area.

The giant blue Pokémon from before flies out of the wormhole after everyone else, the wormhole closing behind it as it flaps its wings and soars into the distance, vanishing over the horizon. Lunala turns back to its passengers and gives a small smile. “Luuunaaaa~” You may disembark now. We have arrived. It says to Lucario, nodding to let it know to pass along the message.

Toxarine looks at Horvath, smiling awkwardly as he sees that they had arrived. “Um....This was effective in keeping me in place and all but....Think you could get me out of it now?” Blue wanders over, the magnets on its paws clearly having disengaged as it starts to gnaw and bite at the ice holding its trainer in place.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2018, 1:53 am

Horvath looks the feather that floated to him over. Maybe it has some type of medicinal properties? Either way, it may be important. He tucks it away, looking to Toxarine's legs and nodding. "Right, sorry. Cruise, Iron Tail on the ice!"

Cruise salutes, his tail glowing as he heaves it and breaks the ice encasing Toxarine's feet.

Horvath then looks to Maxwell and takes his pack off after undoing his harness and dismounting Lunala. After rummaging through it, he takes out a jar of green, powdery paste as well as white cloth bandages. He then soaks a strip of bandage in water from a bottle and coats it in green paste, letting the cloth absorb the mixture. He then takes a second, fresh strip and brings it to Maxwell. "Here, give me your arm...this will keep the wound from getting infected and help stumulate white blood cells and platelet formation, promoting the natural healing process. Keep it on overnight, we'll change the bandage in the morning if it hasn't fully closed by then."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2018, 3:40 pm

Max held her arm steady, wincing as her would was tended to. She looked up as the massive pokemon disappeared, dropping feathers which gently fell towards the group. The trained reached up and plucked one from the sky, examining it, before looking to where the dragon used to be. Eris stepped over, also looking over the feather with some intrigue. 

"Perhaps we should hold onto this, Maxwell." Eris spoke, placing it into his partners bag. 

"Good idea. Who knows what it could be used for!  Perhaps it holds a clue to the history of Ultra Space?" Max pulled her arm away once the bandaging process was completed. "Thank you... Horvath, was it?" She gives him a smile. "Some skill you have! I already dont feel the pain anymore."

One of the pokeballs on her belt shuddered as Horvath worked on Max's arm. She placed a comforting hand on the top of the ball, and spoke gently. 

"Its all okay, Joker. I'm safe and so are you."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/26/2018, 11:50 pm

Rocky couldn't take her eyes off the massive monster to check to see if Tox was safe or not.  She wanted to make sure she could defend her current teammates if need be.

Greninja reached out and clutched a falling feather, passing it over to Rocky.  The two of them stared at it in awe as they entered the wormhole, suddenly feeling very awkward about considering that Pokemon to be violent.  Some powerful-looking monsters were just gentle giants, after all.  Before she could look up to try and thank the beast, they were already landing and the portal was out of sight!

"Hang on to me!" Rocky yelled to her partner, feeling very strange after she felt gravity return to her.  Greninja almost fell as the change in gravity threw him off guard, but the two hung on until touchdown.

Listening to Solgaleo breathe more calmly signalled Rocky to open her eyes and look around.  It was beautiful here!  Trees and plants of all kinds surrounded them, and there wasn't much that she loved more than just being surrounded by nature.

"Grenin!" her partner called from the ground, as he'd already jumped down off the Pokemon.  He waved to her and held out his arms, waving his hands inward as a signal for her to jump.  Rocky unbuckled herself from the harness and carefully leapt into her Pokemon's arms.  Now that they were both on the ground, safe and sound, she looked over to see the other three trainers and their Pokemon already off Lunala.

"Oh, good!  They're all safe, too!  That was really scary, but I guess we'll have to do that again when we go back, huh?" she said aloud, scratching her helmet like she would her head.  "Oh!  You think it's safe to take these off now?"

Greninja didn't hesitate to unlatch his helmet, harness and special boots, whipping out his tongue-scarf in the span of 60 seconds!  Rocky laughed as he sighed in relief.  "You like it better with your tongue out, I know!  Sorry it had to be in there for so long!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/27/2018, 2:30 am

Toxarine smiles and nods in thanks to Horvath, hopping down with Blue. The trainer spots Rocky and her Greninja taking their gear off and smiles, kneeling down to Blue. “Ready to get this off buddy?” The Umbreon’s only response is to start fussing with the harness on his body, making him laugh as he starts to undo it for him. As soon as he was out of his harness, the Umbreon shakes his head, his ears flopping around cutely as he looks up at his trainer, Toxarine undoing his helmet and taking a deep breath. He looks at all the others. “Hey guys! I think it’s safe to take these off! The air tastes and feels really clean here too! It’s great!” He takes his suit off and notices the one feather that had stuckto his suit, smiling as he stows it away in his bag. As he starts removing the radios and the big PDA in the thigh pocket, he shouts to out to the others. “Make sure you guys take out those radios and the PDA from the suits! We might need them.” He stows his empty suit and Blue’s harness away in his backpack as he stands up and stretches. “Man the air here feels so great! I gotta get the guys in on this!” He reaches for his belt and takes out the Dusk Ball and Poke Ball, tapping the buttons on the centers of both of them to enlarge them.

With a grin he tosses them out into the air. “Come on out! Tyrantrum! Cannonball!”

First an enormous ball of light comes out of the normal Poke Ball, quickly forming the shape of a Tyrantrum as it slams to the ground. The resulting impact shakes the ground beneath everyone’s feet as it lets out an ear-shattering roar, letting everyone know it was there. The second ball of light forms onto the ground as a Clawitzer appears out of the light, the creature looking incredibly board as it looks up at its trainer. The Tyrantrum sees the flowers and feels the clean open air and soon begins sniffing at the flowers before lying onto its side and happily rolling around in them, making happy growling noises as it plays around in them.

Blue bounds over to it and seems to start scolding it for ruining the flower bed as Toxarine simply laughs at its antics. “Hey come on Blue! Let him play around! We don’t let him out often because of his size! Might as well let him enjoy it!”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/27/2018, 3:35 am

Max removed the suit and shook her hair out of the helmet, removing the communicator and radio before setting it aside. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath, Eris bending down to feel the plants beneath them. 

"Maxwell, this place is quite alive. Its amazing that something like this exists." He commented. 

The blonde took out a notebook and began taking notes, her pen scratching across the paper as the Tyrantrum crashed into the earth. Eris placed his paws at her waist to hold her steady, the two of them watching the massive fossil pokemon roll about like a puppy. 

"Perhaps you should allow Joker and Noir to experience this as well?" Her partner suggested. 

"Good idea." Max sat her pen and notebook in her bag, her hands taking a hold of the two balls at her waist. She tossed them both into the air, freeing the pokemon within. 

From the love ball, burst a mass of stars surrounding a horribly scarred Vaporeon who immediately surveyed her surroundings. Her sights landed on Toxarine then Horvath, and she hid behind Max's legs, trembling. 

The dusk ball opened, dark clouds spilling forth. A set of eyes flashed red as a low hiss could be heard. The smoke cleared, a shiny silver Mimikyu waving its tendrils about in a spooky manner. It stopped, looking around. It tugs on Max's pant leg, pointing around. 

"Yes, Noir. They're allies. You can scare them. Not right now,  at least." She kneels down, petting Joker's head. "Its okay... You don't have to say hello to them."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next