None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on 8/1/2018, 10:41 am
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Somepersonoverthere

Our users have posted a total of 15519 messages in 283 subjects
Gallery

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by RKRobot on 12/13/2018, 9:59 am

Rocky carefully applies the cold press to her head, nodding to Horvath's advice and accepting the pills and bottle with her other hand.

"I'll re-release her when we get to a settlement, then.  She needs to be in a warm area for her to heal faster," Rocky exhaled, slurring some of her words from her tiredness.

After balancing the compress on her head, taking the medicine and chugging the water, she felt something cold on her on her back.  She shivered, turning around with nervous, wide eyes to see a Snover trying to help.  She blushed, not expecting such a friendly face coming to her aid.

"He-Hey, little buddy," she smiled, allowing the Ice/Grass type to help fix her posture.  "Are you checking on me?  That's really cool of you, friend."

Rocky gently puts her palm to the side of its face, thanking it in gesture for its kindness.  She always liked the company of Pokemon more than people, which was part of the reason she wanted to explore other worlds beyond what she already knew.

RKRobot
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/27/2018, 8:25 am

Horvath chuckles, smiling at the Sneasel. "Too cool for a handshake, eh? Well, I got just the thing...~" He then goes into his bag and pulls out what appears to be a long dispenser with a pokeball-shaped top. He then pops it open and jiggles the container, causing a small, ice-blue cube with black speckles to fall out. The cube gives off a rich, creamy, mint-like scent, with a dark, inviting afterthought.

Horvath then brings the block over to the Sneasel and offers it to the Ice/Dark type with a grin. "Here, have an all-natural Pokeblock!~ My Grandma learned how to make them on a trip to Hoenn, and we sell ones made with all natural ingredients at our shop. This one here is specially tailored for Ice, Dark, and Ghost types. Made with nothing but berries, herbs, and a little TLC!~ Enjoy!" He tosses the block to the Sneasel. Even if it didn't want to come with him, he was just happy to spread a little good feeling and kindness.

He then looks over to Diana, keeping a pleasant demeanor, but taking a more professional tone. "I agree with Max. Will it be much further to the village? The sooner we learn more about this place, the better. What plants are edible, what are medicinal, what are poisonous, fresh water sources, places to avoid. The sooner we learn these, the better chance we'll have at being able to survive. Plus, I want to still make sure Rocky's okay. Not only that, but I'm sure you all have questions for us, such as what the full extent of our journey is and what our world is like. If we can help each other in some way, then all the more reason we get there with haste."
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 1/3/2019, 9:54 am

Diana looks over at the others and nods to their questions. “The village is just a bit further into the valley. My apologies for the long trek. Though I am happy that some of the local Pokémon have chosen to come and say hello. You will find that most of the Pokémon in this valley are very friendly compared to those that you’ll find in other places. They are used to the people from our village you see.”

The Dedenne on Max’s shoulder cries happily from the attention, a tiny bit of electricity buzzing from its body as rubs its cheeks against Max’s. Though it wouldn’t be enough to seriously harm the kind trainer, it would certainly create quite a shock!

The sneasel snatched the pokeblock out from the air when it’s tossed to it, sniffing it a little before greedily popping it into its mouth. A smile crosses its lips as it wanders over to Horvath and gestures with its claws as if it wants another one. “Snea! Sneasel!” It cries.

The Snover cries out happily from the kind gesture, going around Rocky and aiding her to stand up.

Diana smiles at the sight. “It would seem you all have made some new friends. Do not be surprised if they wish to follow us to the village. Many of the wild Pokémon here have helped my tribe for generations. It is one of the secrets to our prosperity. Come! Let us make haste to my village now so that you may meet our village shaman. He will help your friend and her Pokémon feel better.”

Diana leads the way down the slope to a nearly flat plateau, the Pokémon that had befriended the trainers following along with the group for each of their own reasons. Finally after a few more moments of walking, the group comes to a small village of tribal folk much like Diana. Clay huts with straw roofs and doors made of hanging reeds are scattered around the village. Many fields of crops fenced in with wood and small bits of twine for the village and even laundry can be seen getting hung up by the local tribal women and mothers. The villagers see Diana and, though they are wary of the new people at first, come up and greet her warmly. A few of the village children dressed in simple leather and fur outfits walk up and start inspecting the Pokémon that are with the strange new arrivals.

One of the children walks cautiously up to Eris and pokes at the metal spikes on his paws, infinitely curious about the strange Pokémon. A women walking with a Lairon comes up to everyone and smiles. “Welcome to our village travelers! I apologize for the wariness of the others. We are not used to having visitors!”

Diana nods, crossing her arms as she glances over all of you. “Uh huh. I know that. Where is the chief? I gotta tell him about them. And one of them needs a Shaman Healer too. Can you fetch Rushing Water for me Mayweather?”

The woman who had welcomed you all to the village nods, denoting her as such. “Of course! If any of you are hurt, follow me. I’ll take you straight to him.” She speaks, turning and walking towards the eastern side of the village.

Toxarine looks down at the kids who are giggling and laughing, playing with Tyrantrum’s feet. He grins at Max. “These people sure are friendly! We must have lucked out!”

Diana turns to all of you. “I’m going to see the Chief. You can wander the village if you want but try to stay out of trouble alright? I will return soon.” She turns and leaves for the northern side of the village.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1/3/2019, 10:20 am

Max stuck close to Eris as the kids examined the Lucario. He was a but uneasy being around so many children, but he kept himself reserved, and let them poke and prod at his paws and spikes. Both him and his trainer could assume that pokemon such as Lucario weren't exactly common around here.

"Maxwell," he spoke directly to her. "Perhaps the others would like to meet everyone?"

"Perhaps, but I'm a bit concerned about Joker... You know how she is, especially around men."

The lucario nodded, turning his attention back to the kids who were stroking his fur and lifting up his arms to examine him further. Max on the other hand, reached to her belt and released her two remaining pokemon. Noir, stayed at Max's side, and Joker immediately climbed up to Max's shoulders out of reach of any of the male children. Even going as far as wrapping her tail around Max's neck like a scarf. The blonde gently stroked the fin of her water-type, whispering quiet words of comfort to the scared pokemon. 

Noir wiggled it's shadowy tendrils, audible "woogity woogity woogity" being heard from under it's disguise. It seemed to be more playful than terrifying, but if anyone were to try and tug on it's disguise, it would let out a terrifying hiss to scare them off.

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 1/4/2019, 1:49 am

With Snover's help and Goliath's steadiness, Rocky was finally able to stand up on the ground.  Horvath's medicine was kicking in a little, so the pain was just in her upper half.  Albeit slouching and still hurting, she tried to listen to Diana's words and where she should go next.  She was wincing much too often to really take in the simplistic beauty of the village and the people that resided here.  It was clear from the Pokemon sounds around the area that they were very close to their partners.  This gave her some comfort.

"I need... the Shaman..." she huffed, using Snover's little evergreen hand to help her follow the elder.  "My Talonflame... and my boys... they haven't come out yet.  Maybe they were injured somehow..."

The sense of urgency gave Rocky enough energy to shakily limp after the older lady, still holding the ice to her head.  Hopefully, they would just need to eat some revival medicine.  If their Pokeballs were broken, however, that would pose for a bigger problem.

RKRobot
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4