NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty

Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse)

Post by Maxwell 1/1/2018, 11:02 am

"Plaguebringer, huh?" Sek'Kuar smiled to herself as she sat down with a small plate of food. "Interesting... Perhaps I should review all of my knowledge to prepare."

The thought of plagues and sickness excited her, as it gave her a chance to test her skill; everything her life amounted to.

Mink climbed up onto the table and started picking at his masters food, eating more of it than Sek herself. Instead, she pushed her plate to the side and takes out a book and starts reading.

"...Of course I would love to ask our newest recruit, Sek’Kuar, to come to the infirmary with me at some point so that I can show her around..." she picked up on Monikas voice and looked up to see the angelkin smiling at her. 

"I would appreciate that very much."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse)

Post by Zazul 1/2/2018, 12:55 am

Arthur: *he nods to Monika, smiling* Excellent. *he then looks to Sek'Kuar* I've heard of you during my trips to Frostguard for missions. Your medical skills and your Witchkin arts will be a great help to us. Welcome to the team, Sek'Kuar. We're happy to have you. *he then looks to Tox, his eyes flashing slightly as he smirks* Challenging the Captain of a Wake Group to a sparring match right out of the gate? I admire your passion! Once you guys get back from your mission, I'll gladly go a few rounds with you.

Morpheus: Just try not to destroy the training room, Captain...You remember what happened last time a recruit tried pushing you...

Arthur: *he chuckles* I think Tox is made of much sterner stuff than that, Morpheus! Lets give our new recruits credit where its due!

Noah: *as he eats, he can't help but smile. Despite being such a small group, and most of them just meeting today, everyone seemed to get along so well. It warmed his heart to see such friendship and trust.*

Mercer: *he kicks back and looks up to Arthur* So, boss-man, when do we leave on this little outing?

Arthur: You all will be leaving first thing in the morning tomorrow. For now, all of you just enjoy yourselves, make yourselves at home, and please, feel free to ask any of us if you need something or need to know anything. We're all here for the same reason; to learn, grow, and to protect Hyperion from threats, be them Mystic, Foreign, or Domestic. After all...*he reaches back, drawing one of his swords. The blade was black metal, with green runes lining the flat of the blade and running from tip to crossguard. He holds the blade aloft, green fire roaring to life as the blade's edges ignited with Infernal fire* We are the beacon in the dark, when all hope has been snuffed out. We are the warmth in the night, driving away the chills of evil. We are burning passion within the souls of all Mages, thirsting to burn forth and ignite the future of Hyperion.We are Aura Wake! WE ARE FLAME MERIDIAN!

Cortez, Morpheus, and Rex: *the three immediately rise, raising their fists in response and echoing the call* FLAME MERIDIAN!

Mercer: *he smirks, raising his own fist* FLAME MERIDIAN!

Noah: *he eagerly raises his own fist, accidentally talking with a mouth full of food* FREIM MERIMIAN! (Flame Meridian!)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/2/2018, 1:43 am

Toxarine: *he grins, his eyes glowing yellow with trickles of black as he stares straight at Arthur* I think you should be more worried about whether or not you’ll have a training room left! If our captain’s as strong as you say then I might have to play some of my more dangerous toys!

Monika: *her wings fold tighter to her back as she frowns at them both* It’s not a competition Tox!

Toxarine: *he grins a little brighter* You better not forget captain! This little fox has got a fire for fighting! *he hears Arthur’s small speech and raises a fist with the others, a delighted Monika joining in on the rallying cry*

Toxarine & Monika: FLAME MERIDIAN!

~A couple hours later~

Toxarine: *after finishing his food, Toxarine grabs his gauntlets and walks over to Arthur and Morpheus* Would you guys mind supervising me a little and showing me the training room? That promise of a fight later gave me so much excitement that I’m dying to practice! And if Morpheus is really worried about the training room then it might be good for you two to supervise. My magic can be destructive.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/4/2018, 6:03 pm

Sek sighs and picks at her fod, listen g to Arthur's speech. She didn't join in on the battle cry, but she gave a nod of approval. She wasn't a fan of raising her voice, unless a spell called for it.

~After dinner~

The shamaness made a quiet retreat back to her room so she could finish her setup. She wanted to make sure she was well stocked for the coming school year.

With that in mind, she sets down her supplies and seeks out Monika to inquire about seeing the medical Are a she spoke about earlier.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/18/2018, 6:18 pm

Arthur: *he smiles, looking to Morpheus* Feelin' up for it, bud?

Morpheus: *he crosses his arms, nodding* It would be a good way to gauge your power as well, Tox.

Arthur: *he gestures his head to the way he came in* Right this way, man. We'll get you all set up. The training droids here are pretty potent, so you'll get a nice workout!~

Noah: *after he finishes his meal he goes to stand up when Mercer appears next to him* Oh, hey, Mercer!

Mercer: Yo! Where's your Elemental partner? Didn't you bring her with?

Noah: I left Phiera back at my dorm room, so she could rest. She's been bound to my cane and cloak for a few days now, so I wanted to give her a break in the Elemental Kiln.

Mercer: Aaaaaah, I see. Well, you busy right now, man? I was gonna head back to my room and wait for Tox to finish up with his practice. I'm also planning on inviting Sekky as well, so the four of us can sit down and actually talk, ya know? After all, we're gonna be studying together as a team! A nice hookah might be a good team building activity, right?

Noah: You mean that ash herb you said you smoke? Does it really help strengthen Fire Elemental affinity?

Mercer: Yup!~ Plus you catch a nice buzz off it, too.

Noah: I've never partaken before, so I don't know how it will affect me...

Mercer: *his eyes widen gleefully* Aaaaaah, virgin blood, eh?! *he wraps his arm around Noah, guiding him as the two walk towards the exit to the dorms* Then come over here, buddy-boy, let me hook you up with the real know-how on this...

Cortez: *as everyone leaves the cafeteria, the meal now finished, he creates a portal and hops through it. His next stop; Arch Mage Neir's study to ask about the mission.*

~The College, Training Room~

Morpheus: *the three finally arrive at the training room, the door closing behind them as it fuses to the wall, hiding the exit* Welcome to our Training Room. Everything here is controlled by Oculus, a Silvian Operator Program. Here, we can create training droids, environmental simulations, weapons, anything we need.  Oculus? Are you online?

Oculus: *suddenly, a vast holographic spell-seal like program projects itself in the air above the three, becoming large as it speaks* Greetings, Lieutenant Morpheus, Captain Rothbart. Welcome back. Will the two of you be engaging in any training simulations this evening?

Arthur: Actually, Morpheus and I are only here to supervise. Toxarine here will be practicing.~

Oculus: *the program looks in Tox's direction, zooming in on him as its features expand* Ah, this must be one of the new recruits Professor Weyerbacher mentioned. Greetings and salutations, Student Toxarine. I am designation Oculus, the caretaker of this dorm facility. I operate under the guidelines of Professor Weyerbacher's designation, as well as provide all students with their necessary materials for living and learning. Personal Declaration, it was actually I who helped with designing your dorm rooms, as all information gathered was processed by me. I hope that you found it satisfactory. Now, how may I be of assistance?

Arthur: Just ask him, and he'll make a training droid of any enemy you want to practice against!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/19/2018, 1:42 pm

Toxarine: *he smirks* The room design was nearly perfect. However, I noticed you had a little difficulty processing what magic I use. How about I give you some data to use eh? *he clears his throat* I need a lot of dummies first of all. All mortal organs inside, skin included. Blood is fine but make a few of them fire resistant. And finally.... *he feels kyuubi’s eyes on him before sighing loudly and looking up at the spell seal* Can you process a demonic entity of a rare type? Say something from the Yokai Tribe? If so, give me a young Kyuubi to fight amongst the dummies. Three hundred dummies and one Kyuubi should be good for now. It may sound like a lot but my magic will quickly make that number go down. Trust me. *he slips his gauntlets on and stretches a little* The Kyuubi should have six tails not nine. A nine-tailed Kyuubi might be too much for me to handle without over exerting myself. Got all that Oculus? *he looks back at Morpheus and Arthur, his face suddenly serious* Back up. You’ll be safer that way.

Monika: *she is just getting up to leave when Sek’Kuar seeks her out, having eaten most of the food on her plate but not all of it. Seems the angelkin didn’t have much of an appetite. She smiles at her as she approaches* Hello Sek’Kuar! I take it you’re ready for the tour of the medical area? Follow me; I’ll take you there. *she leads Sek’Kuar to a large area near the Training bay, the sounds of fighting being heard inside as she leads her into a big area that was obviously kept very tidy and clean. Plants grew along the walls on the vines there with various odd colored fruits, berries and herbs growing along their stems.* Make yourself at home Sek’Kuar. I try to keep all of the vines and plants in this area watered and healthy. But since you’re here you can help me take care of them too! *she picks up a watering can and starts to fill it at a sink nearby. She gestures around the med bay, the place filled with lines of huge tents that had rescued crosses emblazoned on the sides of them. Inside each tent were two beds, basic medical supplies and several cabinets and drawers, each filled with various medical tools such as syringes, pippettes and sterilized gloves* You’re welcome to set up your own plants in here as well if you wish. There’s plenty of room in here. Same goes for any medical tools that you might need to put in here that aren’t already in any of the tents. *she turns the water off and hands it to Sek’Kuar* Why don’t you start with this for me okay? I have to go into the storeroom and gather supplies to restock everything. Just let me know if you have questions okay?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3