None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on 8/18/2017, 6:15 am
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Somepersonoverthere

Our users have posted a total of 15195 messages in 262 subjects
Gallery

Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse)

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/3/2017, 4:32 pm

Toxarine: *he smiles at Eli* No worries from me man. Monika’s cute and all but I can tell she’s my senior. Speaking of which.... *he looks at her* Where is your room anyways? I would love to be nearby. I tend to be reckless when training.

Monika: *she smiles and nods, pointing to a door that had a spell seal on it depicting a heavenly light shining through some clouds* Close to the middle. Third door from the right.

Toxarine: *he nods, picking out the empty room next to Monika’s* I should get comfortable. See you guys in a bit! *he heads inside of his room and feels the magic scan his personality, his eyes glowing a bit to let his brand of magic shine through*

Crystal: ERROR, UNIDENTIFIED MAGIC CONFIRMED. SCANNING SUBJECT MEMORIES. *another beam of light later and a flash and Toxarine feels wind starting to rush past his face* PREFERENCES CONFIRMED. WELCOME TOXARINE.

Toxarine: *as he closes his eyes to let the crystal do its work, he can’t help but smile as he smells the scent of a natural wooded forest. As he steps forward, he feels the bark of a large tree beneath his feet. When he opens his eyes, he smiles as he sees what his room looks like. A small pool of crystal clear water is in the ground in the center of the room, a hammock made of some kind of foreign cloth is hanging from between two huge tree branches on an upper level, a storage area and a glass cabinet in a corner of the room full of empty vials and beakers. An alchemy table is set near the cabinets, the rest of the room empty but littered with various plant life and shrubbery. He smiles at the scene, walking towards the upper level to set his things down. He takes out a small picture frame and sets it on the nightstand next to the hammock, smiling longingly at it. Two female Catien girls were in the picture with a younger picture of himself. The picture was worn out and burned a little around the edges but otherwise intact as he started to place his other things about the room* We’re home Catia, Kiria. I hope you’re both happier wherever you are now....I know that I am. Sure would be better if you were both here though.

???: *a rustling sound is heard coming from one of the bushes near the door, instantly putting Toxarine on edge. A dark shadow of a fox pokes its head out as he watches, the shadowy fox hopping over to the small pool of water and sitting on top of it. It looks straight up at Toxarine, watching him silently*

Toxarine: *he sighs, setting the last of his things down and hanging his backpack up* Of course. The moment I’m alone....

Shadow Fox: You can’t run from me forever....I’m a part of you as much as you are a part of me. Just like that Law Warlock and his childish book....

Toxarine: *he sighs* I suppose....
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/4/2017, 12:13 pm

Sek'Kuar opened the door to an empty room, allowing her thoughts, preferences, and magic be processed. She sat her bag down against.the wall and watched as her ideal living quarters came into existence.

Water trickled down the back left corner of the room into a shallow, freshwater pool. It was cool and refreshing, clear enough to act as a mirror. In the back right corner, was a large oak desk, counterspace full of equipmemt and storage areas stretching all the way to the water source. The very center in the room was a bed of rather large lambs ear: a velvety feeling plant that grew in seasonal climates. From the walls sprouted all different types of tree branches, each one bearing either a fruit or a medicinal flower. Along the floor of the right wall blossomed a multitude of medicinal herbs, the scent of fresh soil and ripened herbs quickly filling the room. The entirely of the left wall became coarse and rough, like the wall of a deep cavern, as brilliant crystals of all sorts of colors and shades formed and glistened. Fireflies danced around the room, glowing unnaturally bright and acting as the light source of the room. They clung to the ceiling to light the room.

From the hall, the symbol on her door was a potion vial with a crystal within.

"This is perfect." She smiles

Last edited by Luna on 12/4/2017, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/4/2017, 1:54 pm

Noah: *he steps into his room, watching as the crystal did its work. From the darkness of the blank slate that the room was, a cozy, wooden, cabin-like room forms with a hearth, a large bed covered in fur pelts, and an entire wall full of books on Fire Magic, Fenrir culture, Hyperion Axis history, and various other subjects. In the corner of the room, by the bed, sat what looked like a constantly-smoldering totem looking like a stone turtle, its form glowing a dim red as fire constantly surged around within. Noah walks up to it, his eyes wide* Is this?....

Phiera: *the Elemental appears in her small fireball form next to Noah, its eyes wide and happy* An Elemental Kiln! You and I can separate, so you can gain energy faster while you rest, and it can heal me if I get damaged in combat! Noah, this place is perfect!

Noah: *he walks over to his bed and flops down, laying on his back and looking up at the ceiling with a big grin on his face* I think I'm gonna like living here!~

Mercer: *he walks into his room and finds a large, black-metal room with two floors. On the first floor, he had a large, black leather couch with black fur pillows and a large, glass coffee table with black metal frame legs. On the left wall, facing the couch, was a large entertainment cabinet, meant for a holographic screen to be projected. A small kitchen, perfect for making midnight snacks but not full meals sat on the back end of the room, with a small fridge, oven, microwave, and fryer all with a small sink for washing dishes. Floating in the center of the room was a vast, green crystal, hovering above a small, black cube with a slit large enough to fit a book into. The second floor had a large bed with black satin sheets and a deck allowing Mercer full view of the massive, green spell seal that covered his right wall.* Oh, yeah...this is what I'm talking about! Lovecraft, lets unpack!~

Lovecraft: Finally, carrying your shit was a pain! *the book opens, its pages glowing as Mercer's belongings poured forth, placed in their proper places by green, infernal fire that surrounded them. A large, black, blown glass hookah with two hoses floats and lands daintily on the coffee table. A black game station floats over to the entertainment cabinet, hooking itself into the holo screen. As his clothes float up onto the second floor and begin packing themselves in the dresser next to his bed, the book floats over to the crystal and looks up at it, a grin forming* A Demon Zone...Now this is some advanced shit right here. Hey, Mercer! Want me to go in this thing and have a rest? I need to stretch after being cramped in that book for so long!

Mercer: *he walks over and hops onto the couch, leaning back and taking in the atmosphere around him* Go for it. None of the others are here. When I'm comfortable sharing what you are with them, they'll find out. Till then, as long as they aren't chilling in here, feel free.

Lovecraft: YES! THANK YOU! *he immediately flies at the cube and inserts himself into the slot. The crystal roars to life with green fire as Lovecraft's true form appears in the vast crystal. He takes on the form of a vast, horned demon with blackened skin that smolders with green fire, rippling muscles, burning green eyes, and two cinder-like wings that give off green embers. He stretches, cracking his massive shoulders and then his jaw before speaking, his voice now much deeper and more demonic* Oh, baby, that's what I'm talking about...~

Mercer: *he smirks, unimpressed* Okay, oh great and powerful Balrog, enjoy your rest. When they call for our first mission, its back in the grimoire with you!

Lovecraft: *he scoffs, unperturbed by Mercer*

~Outside Tartarus' wall, Faith space~

*floating towards the Wall was a sleek, silver vessel bearing the Faith's silver cross. Within the ship, a white-haired Fenrir with closed eyes, a mischievous fang, and a long pony tail braid wearing a white and silver trim cloak bearing the Faith's silver cross on the sleeves and cuffs, the inner hem, and along the back going across his shoulder and down his spine sat in the captain's chair, speaking via holo-screen to a Faith Crusader*

Crusader: -and so, Commandment Fai Zheng, your orders are simple. Slip into the wall using one of our Energy Saps, and attack this Mage Colony in the asteroid belt near your entry point. You are to kill all Mages there, any sympathizers must be cleansed as well. Your Agent and Splicer have already arrived. May the Light of Deus shine upon you, O Commandment. *the feed cuts*

Fai Zheng: *he kicks back and groans, still smiling* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.......And there goes my night of watching that all-ladies Jotun mud wrestling tournament on pay-per-view...Night. Ruined. *he sighs, rising up to his feet and walking back* Alright, kids...lets hunt down some mage shit stains and make the galaxy a little bit cleaner, yeah?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/4/2017, 10:41 pm

~Sek’Kuar’s Room~

Monika: *she knocks on Sek’Kuar’s door* Sek’Kuar? Is it alright if I come inside for a chat? I wanted to meet some of the newbies one on one.

~Toxarine’s Room~

Toxarine: *he hops down from the second level of his room and walks past the shadowy fox* If I ignore you, will you leave me alone? I don’t need to talk to you right now.

Shadow Fox: You can’t run forever Jacob. I will follow you wherever you go.

Toxarine: *he glares at the fox* That’s not my name anymore. Now beat it.

Shadow Fox: *it narrows its eyes at him, slowly fading away* Fine. But the moment you are alone again....I will be there. Remember that.... *the specter vanishes from the top of the water as Tox opens his door and leaves*

Toxarine: *as he leaves his room, he sighs loudly* The darkness follows me still....Seems that the fantasy will never end so long as I deny the darkness within my own soul. *he exits his room and walks over to knock on Mercer’s door, smirking at the symbol on his door* Yo! Mercer! You in there still bro? Figured I’d talk to you for a little bit. We’ll be working together a lot from now on after all!

~Outside Tartarus’ Wall, Faith Space~

???: *a young woman dressed in a Faith full body robe and wearing plain leather shoes is seen behind Fai. The fox mask that adorned her face bore the symbol of the Talaran god of the burning silver moon; Chimera. She sighs as she walks out of the shadows and a sliver of her robe moves aside from her legs, revealing her brown short shorts underneath her robe* Why do you watch that garbage? It doesn’t make any sense to me. But I guess it wouldn’t seeing as I’m a woman. *she stands in front of him in a more relaxed posture than her usual subordinates would* What kinds of mages are you sending us down to kill this time Commandment Zheng?
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/5/2017, 1:28 am

"Of course, you may." Sek'Kuar's door opens, Allowing Monika to enter. The room is filled with the scent of fresh herbs, and a calm aura can be felt about the entire area. The witchdoctor herself is over at her desk, placing books, supplies, and all sorts of trinkets on her shelves and storage areas. "Monika, you said your name was? It's a pleasure to meet you."

~Outside Tartarus' Wall, Faith Space~

Unlike the others in the room, Cyrus refused to wear full robes. Instead, he wore a silver and gold belted breastplate that was covered with his white and blue tailcoat. Over his blue pants were his favored leg armor and his white boots, trimmed in gold and teal. He had bracers on his forearms and a teal sash over his right shoulder. Ochre eyes that matched his low ponytailed hair focused intently on the piece of machinery he was tinkering with in his hand. 

"It's probably a couple of mages who think they're hot shit or something..." he muttered, not removing his focus as the mechanical spider came to life.

Cyrus:

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/11/2017, 2:56 am

~Sek’Kuar’s Room~

Monika: *she smiles brightly, her wings flitting lightly as if to show her pleasure with her current situation* No no please, the pleasure is mine! It’s not everyday I get to meet someone from the Chaos Clan! *she shifts anxiously* Before you came along, I was the only healer type mage in the group. Arthur and that crazy celestian Cortez get into all kinds of trouble so I’m kept quite busy. But enough about me! *she looks around and sits down somewhere that looked comfortable* Tell me about yourself! I came to talk to you after all! But if you’re curious about me too I guess that’s alright. Not everyday you meet an Angelkin.... *her voice drifts off a little bit, as if a memory had prodded her mind. It was brief however as she quickly shakes her head to clear the memory away before smiling once more at Sek’Kuar*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/14/2017, 6:26 am

~The College of Avalon~

Mercer: *he sits up, his eyes wide* Shit, not even 5 minutes and I'm hiding your big ass, Lovecraft!

Lovecraft: *the demon growls* I got an idea....*he creates a vast amount of smoke, clouding the vision of what was inside the crystal. All that Lovecraft allows to be visible are his two, smoldering eyes* There...now you can let him in...

Mercer: *he smirks, nodding to Lovecraft* Good thinking.~ *he looks to the door and snaps his fingers, a green seal appearing on the doorknob. The knob turns, opening for Toxarine* Come on in, man. I'm down to chill for a bit!~

~Outside Tartarus's Wall~

Fai Zheng: *he nods to Cyrus* Ooooooooh ya. You betcha! Orders from up top are clear; We're gonna be sappin' through this here wall, and then we'll be making our way to a Mage's Colony a day or two's flight from the rim. Apparently, these Mages at this colony have been researching things about Lord Deus. Things that the Grand Cardinals as well as the Pope himself consider heresy. These Mages...they're always trying something, whether its them trying to prove that Lord Deus was not divine, or that their Magic isn't an affront to His will. Buncha' hoosers, the lot of 'em! So, Cyrus, I called you here because you're one of our best when it comes to research on Golems powered by the blood of Lord Deus! As for you *gesturing to the girl* I heard of you. You're disrespectful and irreverent to the point of many Commandments and even a few Cardinals being disgusted by you, but you're one of the strongest Splicers we have, and we're gonna need a lot of muscle for this hunt here, don'tcha know? Still, if my partner, Forcestus, considers you an asset, then who am I to argue with the big guy? Any questions then?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/14/2017, 10:12 am

~College of Avalon~

"I mean... this will probably be the only time you get to meet someone of my clan; they were all wiped out." She sighs, glancing up from her work. "I'm the last one." Sek'Kuar steadily ground up herbs and added some liquids, silently chanting something. The paste slowly thinned out into a fine liquid, a light teal in color. She pours the liquid into a vial and corks it, placing it up on one of the shelves. "I am a healer, but I more so specialize in medical arts than actual healing magic. My magic is Nature based, and is mainly used to buff and de-buff." she explains, dusting of her hands on her skirt. She takes a seat on a large leaf that grows out of the lamb's ear in the center of the room. "Would you care for some tea?"

~Outside Tartarus's Wall~

Cyrus nods, the mechanical spider dropping from his hands then scuttling up onto his shoulder and nesting there, entering a hibernation mode. "It's not just Golems I research, you know. They do also refer to me as a mechanical prodigy. Then again, I don't believe you've actually had the pleasure of seeing my larger creations in action; While yes, most of them are Golems, I do have quite a bit of experience in stitching*"

**Note: Stitching is a term where he takes parts of one creature and attaches them to another through extensive surgery and masterful skill. Think Hogback and Absalom from One Piece**

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/15/2017, 1:39 pm

~Sek’Kuar’s Room~

Monika: *she smiles and nods* That would be lovely thank you. *she thinks for a moment, staring into space as she does so* Sek’Kuar? If I may ask you a rather strange question, did you feel anything....I dunno.... *she seems to struggle with the right words as she looks over at her conversation partner* ....Dark? Coming from someone earlier? I’m a tad sensitive to dark magic and the energies associated with it. I’ve been around Professor Rothbart enough to be a little used to a Warlock’s magic aura. But it wasn’t Mercer’s Aura I felt leaking out earlier. This felt....Sinister. Murderous almost. It gave me the chills. But I don’t like to jump to conclusions unless I know for sure I wasn’t the only one who felt it.

~Mercer’s Room~

Toxarine: *he whistles loudly at the sight of Mercer’s room* Niiiice digs man! *he looks up at the smoky crystal and raises an eyebrow to it* What’s that thing for though? Are you a clairvoyant or something?

~Outside Tartarus’ Wall~

Splicer Woman: *she huffs, crossing her arms* I do have a name you know. I would appreciate it if you used it. *she takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself* I have no questions. I’d rather get straight to it and get this over with.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/18/2017, 12:39 am

Sek'kuar chuckled softly as she handed the angelkin a cup of steaming green tea.

"I feel the darkness within everything, but that's because I'm in tune with the true balance of nature. If too much darkness exists, some must me expunged to balance the scales with the light." She sits down, sipping from her own cup. "If you ever feel it again, do tell me! I'll be happy to help you find the source."

Part of her job as a Witchdoctor was to keep the balance between dark and light, life and death. While she wasnt proud of having to let some of her patients die in order to keep the scale, upsetting it would have much greater consequences.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/19/2017, 4:11 pm

~College of Avalon, Mercer's room~

Mercer: *he chuckles* Me? A Clairvoyant? HA! I wish! Nah, that's a Demon Zone. Its essentially an artificial pocket of Inferno that I can store Demons in. It allows for Warlocks to have multiple demon Familiars, and allows for the Warlock to temporarily separate from their Demon partners so the two parties can rest and regain their energy quicker. Lovecraft, my partner, is chilling in their right now. He's a bit on the shy side, though, hence the smoke.

Lovecraft: *his eyes flash as he lets out a low rumble from inside his crystal*

Mercer: *he sits up on his couch, reaching into a black pouch and producing a black, dried stalk of plant material from it. After breaking off a piece of the plant, he starts ripping it into small pieces and allowing the crumbs to fall and collect on a small tray. He then gathers them up and packs them into the bowl of the glass hookah sitting on his table* I was actually just about to relax a bit before this "Arthur" guy calls the meeting. Wanna partake in a little Dissian Ash herb? Might put some hairs on your chest. *he places the mouthpiece of one of the hoses attached to the hookah into his mouth, snapping his fingers as a small patch of green fire springs forth on the top of the hookah, lighting the herb. He takes one slow drag, releasing through his nose and allowing his body to relax as he offers the other hose to Tox*

~The College of Avalon, the hallway outside the dorm rooms~

Noah: *as he steps out from his room, looking to visit some of the others to try and get to know them better, he hears footsteps coming down the hallway. Before he can look over as to who they belonged to, he suddenly felt himself getting incredibly sleepy, the room slowly filing with small, floating, blue lights.* W-whaa-a-aaat? *he staggers, his body getting heavy and his mind growing cloudy as he leans on the wall for support.*

???: *walking down the hallway was a tall being that appeared to be made from an synthetic, almost organic bio-material. He was masculine in body type, with gun metal grey color to his body, appearing like an organic droid of sorts. Noah had heard of them, but this was the first time he had ever seen a real Silvian up close. They were the race responsible for the founding of the Hyperion Axis, and one of the oldest races in the entire galaxy. Sentient machines, so advanced, that they evolved into synthetic organisms capable of communing with other races, ruled by an even higher evolved race of sentient, spirit-like Programs. This one, however, was not dressed like one would expect an ancient alien machine race to dress. He wore a black bandanna over his head, with a tight-fitting black tank top covering his body and black trip pants with silver chains covering his legs, his feet adorned with what looked like black sneakers with white trim. Across his back was a large, glowing grimoire that seemed to be radiating the same energy as the orbs of light floating around the hall, the book held in place by a large chain wrapped across the Silvian's chest. His head was angular and human-like, with no facial features, only a ring of 9 glowing, blue dots forming a perfect circle in the center of his face. The Silvian stopped in front of Noah, extending his hand and grabbing the boy gently by the shoulder as if to steady him. The Silvian remained cool and composed, his free hand casually in his pocket and his voice quiet and low* Easy, kid...My magic almost put you to sleep there.

Noah: *he feels the sleepiness start wearing off as soon as the Silvian puts his hand on his shoulder* Uuuuugh...who are you? *He begins to right himself, standing up a bit straighter but still needing the wall for support*

???: ...My name is Morpheus. I'm a member of Flame Meridian. I just wanted to come and meet the new recruits, see what kind of mages just joined up. You must be one of them...your name?

Noah: Noah...Noah Ash-Claw.

Morpheus: *he nods, taking his hand off Noah.* There, I ended the leak. Sorry about that. My Illusion magic tends to leak out from my Grimoire if I'm not paying attention. Luckily, it was just the sleep spell this time. I think I should go back to my room and try to fix this before I meet with any of the others...don't want a repeat of this, right? I'll catch them later at the meeting. For what its worth, good meeting you, Noah. Best of luck in your future endeavors. *the Silvian walks back down the hallway, his hands back in his pockets as he casually walks off towards his own room*

Noah: *he stands up straight, sighing heavily and holding his head as he shakes the last bits of sleepiness out* Well, that was certainly unexpected...I hope I don't look like crap after that...I probably look like I haven't slept in days! *he walks off towards Sek'Kuar's room, hoping to talk with her a bit more.* I wonder if Sek is up to anything? We're both from Frostguard, and we both practice nature magic from there. Maybe we could learn a thing or two from each other? *he knocks on the door, sighing as he smiles almost nervously. This was his first time visiting a girl's room, so he was naturally a little nervous.*

~The College of Avalon, Training Room~

Cortez: *as the Celestian walks down the hall towards the training room used by Flame Meridian, he hears the sounds of explosions and metal clashing against metal ringing out inside the room. When he enters, he finds a scene of mechanical carnage as destroyed training droids are strewn out all over the room. Standing in the center of the large, white room was a Celestian Half-Breed with metallic-colored, silvery skin with a tinge of green to it, his hair a deep, dark auburn and cut short, naturally pointing back as he ran his hand through it to wipe off sweat. He had a full, short, neat, auburn chin strap beard and wore what looked like a combination of a white hoodie with black trim, long legged jeans, black sneakers, and black metal arm guards, a pauldron on his right shoulder, and two grieves covering his jeans. On his back, two ornate bastard swords sit, sheathed in an X across his back. The Half-breed appeared to be around the same age as Cortez, but slightly older. Cortez spoke, his usual flamboyance igniting his words* The new members have MAGNIFICENTLY arrived and are getting settled in now, Arthur!~ Will you be calling a meeting soon?

Arthur: *the Celestian Half-Breed turns around, smiling warmly at Cortez as he offers his hand, the two clasping and pulling each other into a shoulder-hug* I will later, Cortez. The Arch Mage said he had an idea for their first mission, and he wants you to chaperone the new group. Show them the ropes, you know? *he smirks, playfully nudging Cortez in his shoulder with a light push of his fist* Think you can handle it?

Cortez: *he scoffs, brushing off his shoulder in a mocking, show-offy fashion* Of course! They don't call me "MAGNIFICENT" for nothing!~

~The Faith ship~

Fai Zheng: I don't care if your name was "Byron, the fifth king of chutney"! You're a Splicer, Catia! If I say, jump, you say "how high?". Get it? Forcestus may have a soft spot for you, but us other Commandments won't tolerate that lip you're famous for, no-sirry-Bob!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/20/2017, 12:26 am

~Mercer’s Room~

Toxarine: *he grins up at Lovecraft’s shining eyes in the smoke* Aw he doesn’t need to be shy! I’ve met a Demon before! A few actually! Nothing terribly extreme though. Everything else I’ve read about in books before. There’s this one that I would really like to wallop on one day; something called a Bebelith. *he sits down as Mercer starts to tear up the herb, relaxing as he nods to his offer* It’s this huge spider demon with a venom that’s supposedly so toxic, it can render its prey comatose in less than a minute! *he takes the offered hose from Mercer’s hands and takes a slow, long drag from it before blowing out a large cloud of smoke from his lungs. With a grin at him, he takes another, shorter drag and blows out a mid-sized smoke ring followed by a sharp puff of smoke that actually goes through the ring without disturbing it as it flew through the air* Not really what I’m used to but it certainly hits that itch I’ve been craving. See, Catien’s love to use this elemental herb in their gatherings and it heighten’s their awareness of their natural magic aptitude’s when it’s burned. Unfortunately I don’t have too much left myself. Been meaning to go back to Talarus and restock but then I got an invite to the college here and I couldn’t resist.

Shadow Fox: *it’s unseen presence, though likely felt by Lovecraft, is sitting next to Toxarine, watching his conversation with the Law Warlock with a wary curiosity. Though it didn’t really enjoy mortal interaction, he unfortunately had no choice but to endure whatever it’s bound Soul was doing*

~Sek’Kuar’s Room~

Monika: *she takes the tea, smiling at it’s aroma* Thank you. I suppose you’re right. It’s just....I could’ve sworn I felt a demonic presence from Tox-! *she stops as hears the knock on her door, smiling at Sek’Kuar pleasantly* Well aren’t you popular today! That’s a good thing though! It just means everyone is willing to try to get to know you a bit better. *she sips at her tea and flits her wings a little* Don’t mind me at all. Go on and invite them in. Our conversation can wait.

~The Faith Ship~

Catia: *she grits her teeth, biting back a sharp retort as she grumbles her reply under her breath* Yes sir....
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/20/2017, 1:24 am

The door opens for Noah, the natural aromas from the room beckoning him inside. A third lambs ear chair grows from the ground and Sek'Kuar motions for him to take a seat.

"Welcome, Noah." She smiles. "Care for some tea?"

~The Faith Ship~

Cyrus snickers as he pulls the mechanical spider from his shoulder and pops open the thorax, tinkering with the inner mechanisms.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/22/2017, 10:53 am

~Sek'Kuar's room~

Noah: *he smiles sheepishly as he enters the room, looking around in awe at the beauty of the nature in the room* Pardon me, I hope I'm not intruding. I just thought that perhaps, since we're all going to be learning and working together, we should get to know each other a little better. Plus, we're from the same home world, Sek'kuar, so I figured we could share knowledge with each other. *he sits down in the chair, surprised by the pleasant comfort of the lamb's ear* I'd love some tea, actually. Thank you very much!

~Mercer's Room~

Mercer: *he takes another drag of his own, this time letting out a few smoke rings from the side of his mouth* Not bad, man. But still, Lovecraft isn't anything like what you're probably used to...trust me. Lets just say his bite....HELL of a lot worse than his bark. Besides, the big guy gets shy. *he glances to Lovecraft* Right, Lovecraft?

Lovecraft: *the large demon's eyes are locked hard on the spectral fox sitting before him. He knew all too well what it was, and was not happy to see it here. All he does is let out a low, menacing rumble, unable to do anything but glare at the small being before him*

Mercer: ......ooooookay, gonna completely ignore me, then? Whatever....*it would appear that the fox was, in fact, visible to Lovecraft...but only Lovecraft. Mercer was completely unaware of its presence in the slightest.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/27/2017, 3:32 am

~Sek’Kuar’s Room~

Monika: *she sips her tea and smiles as she watches Noah come inside the room and sit down. She chooses to remain quiet, merely observing their interactions from where she was*

~Mercer’s Room~

Toxarine: *he notices Lovecraft’s odd reactions and follows his line of sight down to the spectral fox sitting next to him. Narrowing his eyes and staring at it briefly, he slowly returns his attention back to Mercer, his normal smile returning* Tell me Mercer, what do you know about Daemon’s? I know you’re a Law Warlock and may not know too much about them but call me curious!

Spectral Fox: *it chuckles eerily as it gazes back up at Lovecraft in the crystal above* What is that pitiful excuse for a growl you’re giving me? You can see me, I’m well aware of that fact. But your partner is totally, blissfully unaware of the fact that I exist. *it hops over to the table, catching a glance from Toxarine as it does so* In fact, I’m almost certain he doesn’t even realize that there’s a demon sitting directly in front of him. And I don’t mean myself. If you haven’t noticed it yet either however, then you’re as poor an excuse for an Infernal as I think you are. *it laughs quietly before hopping to Toxarine’s lap and vanishing*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/27/2017, 11:35 pm

~Mercer's Room~

Mercer: *he raises an eyebrow* Daemons? I know a bit about them...they say that, in the realm of Inferno, two different classes of Demons emerged. Infernals, who rule the realm currently, and Daemons, who acted as their equals and opposites. A war broke out, and the Daemons and their War Devil were banished from Inferno, forcing them to build a civilization here in the Mortal Realm. They mingled their blood and genes with many of the Mortal races, and that resulted in Daemonkin, people with Daemon blood. Though, most true Daemons were killed during the Faith's initial invasion of Hyperion, the Great Witch Hunt, and the Daemon Warlock Arts died with them. Why? You know a little about them yourself? I hear there are for every tribe that the Infernals have, there is a Daemon equivalent. *he then looks to Lovecraft* That means there may be a Daemon out there like Lovecraft...

Lovecraft: *he finally speaks* Mercer, your density hurts my head.

Mercer: What's that supposed to mean?!

Lovecraft: I mean I know that scent anywhere....the kid in front of you is the very thing you were just talking about! Daemonkin! I can even see a manifestation of his power, sitting right in front of your idiot nose!

Mercer: *his eyes widen, looking from Toxarine to Lovecraft, then back to Toxarine, then back to Lovecraft* Real shit?

Lovecraft: Real shit!

Mercer: *he walks over to Lovecraft's crystal and touches it, connecting to the demon within* Okay, Devil's Sight! Go!

Lovecraft: *he rolls his eyes before allowing his energy to flow into Mercer.*

Mercer: *when he opens his eyes, they are glowing a burning green color as Infernal flames lick out from the corners. He looks right at the Daemon Fox sitting on his coffee table, a startled looks painting his face* OI! Daemon-shmaemon, paws off the coffee table! That's a nice-ass piece of furniture, right there!

Lovecraft: *he looks even more surprised by Mercer's reaction* Wait...you're more worried about the TABLE?! DAEMONS AND INFERNALS DO NOT MIX! THAT THING IS A DORMANT KYUUBI, FROM THE YOKAI TRIBE! IN OTHER WORDS, A RARE DAEMON, LIKE HOW I'M A RARE INFERNAL! THAT'S YOUR NATURAL ENEMY!

Mercer: *he raises an eyebrow to Lovecraft before pointing a thumb at Tox* Him? My enemy? And I thought I was buzzed! Crafty, this guy isn't any more my enemy than you are! Besides...*he looks to Tox, a smirk forming on his face* Old Man Quintus would be pissing in his adult diaper with rage if he knew I was training with a Daemonkin, let alone made friends with one, and that prospect makes him all the cooler with me! *he holds out a fist to Tox, a sign of friendship between fellow mages* You're secret's safe with me, man. Hell, if you want, I'll even show you Lovecraft, if it will help you trust me.

Lovecraft: WHAT?!

Mercer: I'm tired of being alone, making no effort to have any friends because of the whole "Laws are better than everyone else" bullshit that old fossil back home spews. If I'm gonna have friends, then I want you, Noah, and Sekky over in the other room to be my friends! So, if I gotta expose Lovecraft's real form in order to get your trust, I guess I can do that.

Lovecraft: *his crystal rumbles slightly in response, his eyes narrowing at Mercer, but not menacingly. It was as if he was relenting, albeit unwillingly.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/28/2017, 2:55 am

Sek hands Noah a steaming cup of chamomile, before taking a seat and crossing her legs. She smiles kindly as she takes a sip.

"So, you wish to know about me, and the knowledge I carry?"

Mink crawls off her staff and onto Noahs lap, curling up and resting there. Sek'Kuar's skull covered eye glows pink amd she smirks. 

"Tell me... what do you want to know?"

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/28/2017, 3:15 am

Noah: *he blows lightly into the cup before taking a sip, smiling pleasantly at the taste and calming effect it brought. His hand instinctively moved up as he started to pet Mink down her back* Well, for starters, we both seem to use forms of shamanism. What kind of Shamanism is this? Mink is clearly some kind of nature spirit, or something very similar. I'm only really used to Fire elementals, since my father's Shamanism involves communing with them. *he takes another sip, turning his attention to Monika next* and what about you, miss Monika? What kind of magic do you use? I was reading Phiera's reactions to everyone, and she seemed comfortable around you. That means you must have a warm, kind soul. *he smiles, scratching the back of his head in an embarrassed gesture* Sorry if I'm rambling, I just never really got the chance to ask other Mages about their magic before. In fact, its really only been me and my dad out in the wilderness all my life. Meeting everyone here is such a new experience!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/28/2017, 3:32 am

~Sek’Kuar’s Room~

Monika: *she blinks for a moment at Noah’s question before smiling at him pleasantly* It’s no trouble at all Noah. I specialize in Healing and Light magic. *she sets her cup down before holding up a hand over her head. A very bright light like a shining star blooms to life in the palm of her hand as she lets it grow and condense into a small star-like object. She brings it down to Noah’s eye level and blows on it, the star flying daintily towards him before splitting apart like air as it hits bops him in the nose. The touch of the light fills him with a very calming warmth as she smiles and flits her wings at him* See? Of course I can do much more than that. You’ll likely see a lot more later though. Many of my spells work much better when others are hurt or in trouble.

~Mercer’s Room~

Toxarine: *as he watches the spectral fox hop into his body and rematerialize curled up on his shoulders, he rises from his seat and bumps fists with Mercer, grinning* Well I can’t really argue with that logic! Still....since you saw him I guess I should say I actually do want you to keep my daemon heritage a secret for now. Monika might become more nervous around me if she found out what I am. Angelkin don’t exactly like my brand of magic. That being said.... *he looks up at Lovecraft, smirking* If ‘Crafty’ here isn’t too shy, I wouldn’t mind seeing his true form. Forgive me but that book doesn’t do him enough justice I don’t think.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/28/2017, 3:42 am

"Yes, I use natural shamanism." She starts, getting up and moving to her desk. "I use it for increasing the attributes of allies, and decreasing that of enemies. Normally, it doesn't effect myself, but when Mink is active, I can add my own forces to my allies." She turns to gave the two in her room. "I also deal with physical remedies and such; an actual doctor of sorts."

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/28/2017, 5:08 am

~Sek'Kuar's room~

Noah: Amazing! So you must know a whole lot about natural medicine and the like? My dad knew a little of that, but not to the extent of an actual doctor!

~Mercer's room~

Mercer: *he looks up to Lovecraft* Well?

Lovecraft: *the demon sighs, the smoke blowing back and revealing his massive, smoldering form*

Mercer: Tox, meet Los'Crog the Despoiler. Balrog Infernal, and a former Familiar to Quintus Tiberius Law, Grand Patriarch of the Law Warlock Clan. But...I just call him Lovecraft.

Lovecraft: *he glares down at the Daemon Fox spirit menacingly* Who were you calling pathetic earlier...runt?

Mercer: ....yeah, names aside, as for why his book is the way it is, I kinda summoned him when I was six...I had to make his grimoire then and there, and my art skills at the time were well...shit. Once you make a grimoire for a Demon Familiar, that is the grimoire its bound to, till either I kick the bucket, or I release him from my service. Its sad, but I kidna got used to it. Makes him kinda cute, in a way, so he's less irritating.

Lovecraft: *his eyes flash as he glares down at Mercer* SAY THAT TO MY FACE WITHOUT THE DEMON ZONE, BOY! WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!

*suddenly, a tone rings out throughout the entire dorm space, followed by the voice of Arthur.*

Arthur: Attention, Flame Meridian. This is your captain, Arthur. Please report to the dorm cafeteria for the first meeting of this year. Lets welcome our new members with open arms, and lets enjoy a good first meal together. *suddenly, in the background, an annoyed Cortez's voice seems to murmur something to Arthur* ugh....fine.....And now, here's Cortez with today's menu....God do not make this a thing....

Cortez: HELLOOOOOOO FELLOW MEMBER OF FLAME MERIDIAN! TIS I, THE MAGNIFICENT CORTEZ WITH TODAY'S MENU FOR OUR FIRST DINNER OF THE YEAR! TONIGHT'S DINNER, PREPARED BY OUR OWN ROMPEROO "REX" COMBITERE, WILL BE A SUCCULENT SALISBURY STEAK, CREAMY AND HEAVENLY MASHED POTATOES, CAESAR SALAD FIT FOR THE GODS THEMSELVES, AND FOR DESSERT, ICE CREAM WITH A MELON SALAD THAT IS POSITIVELY........MAAAAAAAGNIFICENT!....That is all, thank you!~ *and with that, the sound of something hanging up echoes out, ending the transmission.*

~Sek'Kuar's room~

Noah: .....well, that was interesting. *he sits there, clearly blown away by what had just come out over the airwaves.*

~Mercer's room~

Mercer: ....

Lovecraft: .....

Mercer: .....I think that means food. That means food, right?

Lovecraft: I....I think so...

Mercer: *he smiles, nods, and walks over to Lovecraft's book* Okay, gruesome! Back in the book ya get!

Lovecraft: If you don't make sure I get at least two steaks...I will put a curse on you that will give you intestinal discord for a week!

Mercer: Oh, bitch, bitch, bitch! *he taps the book, and Lovecraft bursts into flames that then shrink down into the book through the crystal. Mercer then takes the book out from its slot, tossing it as it comes to life. Lovecraft then floats next to Mercer's head, now back inside his grimoire* Relax, I'm sure they can spare as much food as they want here!~ Tox, my bro, you wanna go get some grub?~ I gotta get you and that Noah kid acquainted, too! And Sek! I got a feeling that the four of us, we're gonna be the invincible team, right here!~
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/28/2017, 8:21 am

~Mercer’s Room~

Spectral Fox: *it chuckles quietly* Size means nothing when it comes to power. Of course, with that oversized body of yours I’m sure you do hit your head quite often coming out of places.

Toxarine: *he sighs* Oh will you put a lid on it Kyuubi? I think he looks *he grins, chuckling* positively magnificent. *he says mimicking Cortez from before*

Spectral Fox: *it groans in disapproval before everyone hears the loud speaker’s transmission, the Fox huffing and vanishing from sight with a last glare at Lovecraft*

Toxarine: *he looks to Mercer from his question and puts his hands behind his head in a lazy gesture* Yeah actually. Noah seems pretty cool and Sek’Kuar I gotta thank again for earlier. But I’m not gonna tell them anything about what was talked about here. *he opens the door and holds it open for him* Fleas before beauty as it were Crafty? *he teases the book, grinning at its cute new form*

~Sek’Kuar’s Room~

Monika: *she sighs and sets the empty cup down as she gets up and straightens her dress* That’s the dinner bell you two. Best not be late alright? *she turns to leave with a smile at Noah. She does however stop and place a hand on the boy’s shoulder, bending down to his ear* One last thing before I go; Eli isn’t the only one here who watches the new mages here. Try not to violate that rule he mentioned before will you? *with a tap on his shoulder, she heads to the door and smiles back at Sek’Kuar* It was good to chat with you Sek’Kuar! The meeting calls though so I’ll see you later! *she leaves, her body flashing brightly and breaking up into little bits of light as she teleports away*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12/29/2017, 9:52 pm

Sek'Kuar takes the empty cups and placed in the spring in the corner, where they dissolve away. She nods to Noah, heading for the door. 

"Come on, let's go eat. There's plenty of time to get to know each other later."

Mink hops off Noahs lap and follows Sek as she leaves to get food.

Once out there, Sek takes her seat at the table, eager to eat.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 12/31/2017, 2:24 am

~Sek'Kuar's room~

Noah: *he gets up and briskly follows the Sek and Monika to the cafeteria, his stomach growling lightly. Now that he thought about it, he was pretty hungry, and that steak and potatoes sounded heavenly to him.*

~Flame Meridian Cafeteria~

*as everyone assembles into the cafeteria, the lights glow warmly but brightly. The room was large, with glass windows making up the entirety of its walls. Near the northern wall was a small stage area and a podium, most likely for when meetings were called. All over the cafeteria floor were circular cafe tables with seven seats to a table, indicating each team must have had their own table. All around them, vast fish of all shapes, sizes, and species swam peacefully outside the glass walls. However, despite the size of the cafeteria, there were very few students. Sitting at one of the tables was Cortez, who was avidly chatting with Morpheus, who simply sat in his seat with his arms crossed, nodding to what the eager Celestian was saying. Mercer and Toxarine were already seated themselves, having left slightly earlier than the other three. The doors to the kitchen spring open as a tall, ape-like humanoid with long arms, red fur covering his entire frame, and an ape-like face with long, wavy hair that reached down to his back and a pair of black blocker sunglasses walks out. He is wearing a baggy set of long-legged jeans and a white tank top, his muscles visible under his furred body. He was pushing a large, metal cart covered by a white cloth, and on it was a delicious assortment of the various foods Cortez had mentioned, all spread out like a buffet.*

Rex: *the ape-man smiles, crossing his arms and speaking loudly* Alright, guys! Diiiiiig in!~ 

Cortez: *immediately, Cortez rushes over and begins grabbing at steaks and lobs of potatoes, a clearly ravenous look in his eyes.  However, he is stopped when his fork crosses another, as they were reaching for the same steak. Standing there, facing off with Cortez, was Mercer, and equally ravenous look in his eyes* Oh?... a food-rival? How MAGNIFICENT!....

Arthur: *suddenly footsteps echo out as Arthur emerges from the entrance on the opposite side of the room. The entire room goes quiet as the Half-Celestian walks up to the podium and takes a deep breath before finally speaking in a calm, friendly, yet commanding tone.* Welcome fellow members of Flame Meridian, both new and old. If you would kindly gather your dinners and join your teams at your tables, we will begin the meeting. Thank you.

Noah: *he looks to Monika and Sek'Kuar* That must be Arthur, Flame Meridian's Captain! He certainly looks the part, that's for sure! I'll meet you guys at the table, I wanna get something to eat before Mercer and Cortez eat everything! *with that, Noah runs off to grab his food*

Arthur: Now then, the first item on the agenda...This year, we will be hosting the Founder's Day festival. That means Team A, consisting of myself, Monika, Cortez, Morpheus, and Rex, as well as Team B, consisting of our newest recruits, will be in charge of coming up with a theme as well as stands for all the other students here at the College to enjoy. Its been three years since we last were allowed to host the event, no thanks to SOMEONE and his "MAGNIFICENT Fireworks"...

Cortez: *he looks up from the buffet table* HEY! I WAS NOT AWARE THAT ELDRITCH HORRORS WOULD EMERGE FROM THOSE WORMHOLE BOMBS AND YOU KNOW IT!

Arthur: ....anyway...Lets try to keep it simple, clean, and fun for the whole family, alright, guys? Now, next up....Team B has been selected by Arch Mage Neir to represent our school in this year's Mage's Games. Now, given that this is three months away, this gives them ample time to train in between studying and missions. Their adversaries this year will be another team of fresh recruits, lead by an old veteran of Blackwald University...This new team, Bleak Gale, is looking to be a tough nut to crack. They have Blackwald's famous War Goddess, Tryst, at the forefront as the group's Vanguard. Their Healer has yet to be revealed, and their two Rear Guard members are both well known...the first, is one of Blackwald's newer recruits, only been there two years now. Her name, June. She's a Draconian, from the Echidna Cloud. As for her magic, we don't have much intel on that. The second one, though, is the one that worries me....the youngest of Worm Lord Grom Reaver's "sons"...They call him "The Plaguebringer", Heinrich Reaver. Apparently, when Worm Lord Reaver heard we were getting a celebrity added to our roster...*he inclines his head towards Tox* He thought he would up the ante, and throw his own, well-known son into the mix. Those of us who know his older brothers, Valtor and Mordred, we can all expect that this Reaver will be no different, and will prove a threat. All of them, will pose a major threat. However, each of the four of you in Team B were selected because my uncle, Arch Mage Neir, knows of your abilities and believes in them. If he is confident in your skills, then so am I.

Mercer: *he sits back down with Tox, looking up at Arthur and smirking slightly* Rather high and mighty bastard, ain't he?

Lovecraft: Mercer...that one sword he has is practically glowing with Infernal energy...this guy knows Warlock Arts...

Mercer: Oh? How interesting....

Arthur: Our next order of business also pertains to Team B. Arch Mage Neir has selected the four of you to join Cortez on a field expedition to one of the Mystic Archaeological Society's research colonies on the outer rim near Tartarus' Wall. You will be going there to learn a bit about the Lost Era, a period of time where even the oldest of today's Silvians cannot remember. We believe that their research will not only enlighten you four on your magic, but also give you insight into the magics of that era, which were said to be far more powerful than that of today. As stated, Cortez will be chaperoning all of you, because this is also a routine safety and security inspection of the colony, so as to keep the Axis' enemies such as the Faith or the Imperium from slipping in spies. Now, with that, there are no more announcements from the head offices. The floor is now open-

Cortez: *he starts to rise up*

Arthur: -To anyone but Cortez, as we do not need you to serenade us while we eat. I'm sure the new members would like to keep their food down during this meal, thank you...

Cortez: *he sits back down, grumbling to himself*

Arthur: Monika, has the infirmary been restocked yet now that the new semester is beginning?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/31/2017, 2:56 am

Toxarine: *he laughs, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment* I’m hardly worth all the trouble man. I’m only famous because I did the right thing at the right time.

Monika: *she laughs* Oh come on now Tox! Just because you were in the right place at the right time doesn’t make you any less impressive!

Toxarine: *he blushes a little as he sits back down* I suppose that’s true. It’s still embarrassing though....

Monika: *she looks over at Arthur and smiles happily, nodding* Our basic medical supplies are in good shape now yes! Of course I would love to ask our newest recruit, Sek’Kuar, to come to the infirmary with me at some point so that I can show her around. I would also like to request that I be able to give her a list of the herbs that are used the most often here. *she smiles at Sek’Kuar* If that’s alright with you of course!

Toxarine: *he raises a fist* If I could be so bold, I wanna go a couple rounds with Arthur here when we get some free time! I gotta get rid of some of this excess energy I’ve got!
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum