NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 9:59 am

Ember:  *a blush comes up over her face and she growls angrily at Wyald at his taunting, finally melting her shackles and snapping their chains easily as she glares at him*  Grrrr.....LEMME AT HIM!  I'LL KILL HIM FOR-!  *she stops and her anger quickly faded as Loria stands in front of Ember, Blade Staff drawn and blocking her advance on Wyald*

Loria:  *she glances back at Ember and shakes her head*  Let us handle this Lady Ember.  We had to do the same when we were trying to bring Ser Forcestus and you back to Silvenheim before.  And we'll do it again to bring Ser Wyald back with us.  *she smiles as she turns back to Ser Wyald*  We'll be alright.  Just stay back so we don't have to worry about hurting anyone else too.  *she says, gasping in surprise as Cameron suddenly disappears in a flash of dark energy and appears behind Ser Wyald*

Cameron:  *she is holding a piece of a large longsword to Ser Wyald's throat, blade crackling with electricity as she stares at him calmly*  ....Not smart....  *she tells him, her shadow twisting and churning as if it waited for her commands*

Loria:  *she simply stares in surprise at Cameron's unbelievable speed.  And a broken blade that had only the hilt attached to it?  Just what kind of training had Ser Yorg given her daughter to make her fight in such a strange way?*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 2 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 10:21 am

Wyald: Hahaha! You got some guts, shorty! I'd like to get a look at 'em! Still, you kids talk way too much....IN BATTLE, THIS IS HOW YOU USE YOUR MOUTH! *he roars and bites down hard on Cameron's sword hilt, the lightning coursing through his body and making his hairs stand on end as he seems to cackle wildly from the lightning*

Argyle: SEVEN HELLS! HE'S INSANE!

Shagga: Yep, that's Wyald for you...Always the unexpected...

Wyald: *as the lightning seem to paralyze him, he glaces over at Cameron. Suddenly, his fist goes back, an axe still in hand, as he straight punches Cameron across the jaw and flings her like a rag doll into one of the walls. He then grins and spits the sword hilt out of his mouth* That little thunderstorm all you got, shorty?!

Argyle: Wrong! She has us! *he dashes at Wyald and brings his murokumo down hard in one slice*

Wyald: *he brings up his axes and blocks, his arms nearly forced down from Argyle's attack as a look of surprise forms on his face* The hell!? You some kind of freak, kid?! I've never seen a human with that much physical strength! Its like Benedict here is trying to cut me in half!

Kai: We forgot to mention, Wyald, Argyle here when he uses his Sorcery is both sorcerically and physically STRONGER than Ser Forcestus!

Shagga: Its true. Kid out-hit the big lug in the Crucible. It was a spectacular fight.

Wyald: HEEEEEEEEEEEH?! The fleshy statue lost to you?! NOW I'M EVEN MORE PUMPED UP! *he pushes Argyle off, black and orange flames suddenly flowing out all over him as his exposed, hairless flesh turns a deep orange. His fur spikes and suddenly his teeth grow sharper. His beady eyes remain black spheres on the sides of his head, and out from the back of his head form two curved ram horns* Hehehehe....*the axes gleam in the fire and he looks right at Argyle and Loria, the wood on the floor around him burning brightly* That Demon's heart did more than just let me wield his axes...I also gained Demon Blood, and my sorcery became a Demon's Curse, their equivalent of our Sorceries...in other words...I'M GONNA USE DEMON FIRE TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU PUNKS!

Argyle: *he reaches up and touches the scar on his face, his body starting to freeze up upon remembering the burn scar Ember gave him when she was angry* ....Loria, this fight just got more dangerous....

Benedict: *his high pitched voice rings out loudly as he yells to Wyald* B-B-B-B-BOSS! YOU'LL BURN DOWN THE WHOLE SHIP!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 10:39 am

Cameron: *she shakily gets up out of the rubble from being flung into a wall, her face mask having a visible dark spot on the part where her mouth was. She moved the mask away and revealed her face; she had a large chunk scarred out of the bridge of her nose and she looked quite serious now as she dashed straight for Ser Wyald again, lightning crackling on the blade pieces on her ankles* Ruko, claw the heavens! *she says out loud for once, her shadow extending and separating from her and a 'claw' of lightning visible in its hands. It dashed at virtually the same speed towards Ser Wyald, catching him inbetween their attacks as Cameron herself goes for an axe kick on his head and Ruko goes for an uppercut to his jaw. Her face was in a lot of pain and her jaw was very likely cracked but her shadows had helped hold it in place so that it wouldn't break as she fought*

Loria: *she spun her staff in a quick circle before dashing at a slightly slower speed towards Ser Wyald, wanting to blast him backwards with a hard gust of blunt force wind to his chest with her hand*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 10:50 am

Wyald: *as the attacks close in on him, he yells out at the top of his lungs* BLINK! *suddenly, he bursts into flame and smoke, disappearing and causing the three attacks to miss him by a hair. When he reappears, its behind Argyle, whom he kicks hard in the back. Argyle gasps as the wind is knocked out of him and spits out a cloud of saliva as he is flung forward and into the doors painfully, leaving a huge pile of broken wood* HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shagga: Wayld's sorcery, Blink, allowed him to immediately transport himself up to five feet from his current position. Its changing to a Demonic Curse increased the range as well as added a fire element to it....This is why Wyald is so dangerous....because one minute he could be bashing at your shield, and the next he's on your back with his axe in your skull...

Kai: We need to do something!

Shagga: And get them killed more quickly? Tell me, if you have a plan to stop Wyald's Sorcery, I'm all ears.

Kai: *she goes quiet, knowing that further argument at this point would get her nowhere. Shagga was right, Wyald is the strongest offensive fighter among the Brave Companions, his attack power only second to Dolph at long range and Eddard himself.*

Wyald: *he looks over at Loria, his grin slowly getting bigger as he starts to walk towards her, his footsteps burning the ground beneath him* Now, lets carve you open and see what makes a King's Blade tick? Maybe you and Eddard are made of the same stuff!?! OOOOOOOKIKIKIKIKI! *he starts banging his chest savagely with his closed hands, the axes still being gripped by him*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 11:01 am

Cameron: *she narrows her eyes at Ser Wyald and glances at Ruko* ....Ruko, patience. *she tells him, the shadow giving a small smirk and a nod of understanding this time as it disappears into the floor. Cameron herself takes a deep, calming breath before holding her palm down and towards the floor, lightning forming into another 'claw' of electricity. But this time, she doesn't move. Instead, she looks over at Loria* Fight him....I will assist....

Loria: *she gives a hesitant nod before turning to Wyald and spinning her staff again in a quick circle. This time she dashes forward and swings her staff to the side, making a delayed swipe of blunt force wind in a 360 degree arc around her to ensure that Ser Wyald didn't blink behind her and dodge her attack*

Cameron: *she watches her foster mother dash forward and looks over to the seemingly ordinary shadow of Ruko, hiding in the shadow of a nearby table where Loria and Wyald were fighting. There, Ruko was waiting for Ser Wyald to blink before grabbing him and holding him down while Cameron launched at the same time she saw Ser Wyald blink. The attacks were all diversions so that she could get in close and stab him with her lightning claw in the back. Crude, but an effective technique nonetheless. She wanted to avoid using her master's technique if at all possible even though it would likely stop Ser Wyald from getting so close to her and attacking without a floating blade piece hitting him or getting in his way*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 11:31 am

Wyald: *he cackles* DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HIT ME WITH WEAK SORCERIES LIKE THAT?! *he blinks, appearing right above Loria with his axes poised* I'LL CLEAVE YOUR SKULL LIKE A FRESH PUDDING, YOU ARMORED TRAMP!

Argyle: *he gets up from the rubble and sees Cameron and Ruko. Just seeing them, he realized the plan and brought his Murokumo onto his shoulder* I'm still not very good at focusing my Sorcery for a strong attack like this, but its the best I can do...*his blue energy forms on the blade as he brings it to ready, charging vast amounts of his Endeavor Sorcery onto the blade. When he had an opening, he would fire the blast from his blade on Cameron's signal*

Shagga: I will say this, they coordinate well, these kids...

Kai: Indeed. Had they been fighting him alone, Wyald would have surely killed them by now...They are a strong force when they band together.

Shagga: And just think, the rest of their Company is still back at Talnar. Going up against not just three, but a whole Company of knights like these would probably give even Eddard goosebumps...

Kai: I agree....*her face becomes more thoughtful as she looks back on her past* Eddard...

Shagga: *he puts a large hand on Kai's shoulder* We'll find him, Kai. Those kids are bringing us back together for that purpose. Soon, once we save Belwas and get this mad ape to join us, we'll be able to find Eddard and hopefully put this business with Null to rest...

Kai: There are still the Dragons...

Shagga: There will always be Dragons, Kai. There always has been, and there probably always will be.

~Talnar~

Horvath: WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T HAVE THE MANPOWER TO RESCUE CATIA?!

Ford: I'm sorry, Ser Horvath, but we can't spare any more men! The girl is another unfortunate casualty of war!

Horvath: THEY TOOK HER ALIVE FOR A REASON, FORD! IT CAN'T BE GOOD!

Yorg: *he is sitting in one of the council chairs, his body bandaged up. He seems to be a man in his late 40s, with black hair, olive skin, and yellow eyes that the people of the Far East were so famous for. He was clean shaven, and a look of both utter defeat and worry was on his face* Catia is a powerful healer...what would the Demons need a Healer for?...

Horvath: Wait...was she the girl with the wings that flew above the battle earlier?!

Yorg: Yes, why?

Horvath: ....That Sorcery she has is a Divine Sorcery, only able to be used by people descended from the Royal Line, like Sol, Siegfried, and His Majesty King Garlith. She may not be a member of the current Royal Family, but somewhere far down her family line she is related to the King, and therefore was able to acquire a Divine Sorcery. They are said to be stronger than normal Sorceries by immeasurable amounts. And she can heal the wounded with it...but I wonder if this is the extent of her Sorcery?

Yorg: What do you mean?

Horvath: Something more is happening here....Something that we are missing.

~Demon's island, the South Sea~

Vickolash: *he jumps up and down in front of Catia's holding cell in Grimoire's chamber, bouncing from one foot to the other as he thrusts his palms rhythmically with each hop* MMMMMMMMMMMMYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! MOTHER, THIS GIRL SEEMS TO HOLD A DIVINE SORCERY! SHE SMELLS JUST LIKE HOW YOU DESCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBED KING GARLIC!

Grom: *he is sitting on one of the cushions, his arms folded as he growls at Vickolash* His name is Garlith, not Garlic, you imbecile...

Vickolash: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BROTHER GROM! I APOLOGIZE FOR MY IDIOCY! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, ALLOW ME TO ATOOOOONE BY SLIPPING A KNIFE INTO MY BELLY, AS THE WARRIORS OF THE EAST LIKE MYSELF DO TO ELIMINATE SHAME! *he kneels and slowly draws a knife* SEPUKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......! *he goes to stab himself, but suddenly his skin turns to what looks like burning obsidian. The blade breaks against his body and shatters to pieces. There is a long moment of silence before he starts to cry comedically* I CAN'T EVEN DIIIIIIIIE RIGHT.....

Grom: IF YOU WANT TO DIE SO BAD, I'D BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU!

Vickolash: OR MAYBE....IS IT YOUR LOVE PROTECTING ME, OH GIANT FATHER OF MINE?! DO YOU WATCH ME FROM YOUR SEAT IN HEAVEN?! IS IT TRULY NOT YET MY TIME?!

Grom: ......*he sighs and holds his face in his hand, embarrassed to even be related to the fool before him*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 11:55 am

Cameron: *she sees her chance and crouches down to dash the moment Ser Wyald would surely blink once more* Father Argyle! Ruko! Now! *she shouts to them, Ruko going to grab Ser Wyald just as soon as Argyle swung at him*

Loria: *she smirks when she sees Ser Wyald above her, stopping on her feet right where she was* Thought you caught me didn't you? You're too slow for us Ser Wyald~ *she taunts him as the wind suddenly blows through the opening in the door and Loria disappears in a burst of wind. Now she was above him as she brought her Blade Staff down onto his back, intending to stab it into the wood should he blink and make her miss again*

Cameron: *she disappears in a flash of shadows on the ground alongside Ruko, going to attack Ser Wyald the moment he touched the ground again. Her only hope was that he wouldn't be able to use his sorcery fast enough to recover from everything that was being used on him*

~Demon's Island, the South Sea~

Grimoire: *she laughs as dark tendrils suddenly spring from the ground and slap Vickalosh into the wall near Catia's cell, making her cry out in surprise* Now now children~ No fighting in front of the girl. She's so scared of us after all. *she told them, walking over to Catia's cell and opening the cage. She walks in and kneels down to her eye level, Catia shaking and trembling in fear from Grimoire's mere presence as she gently puts a hand on her cheek* Hehehe~ Your face right now is so nice. So much fear in your eyes. But don't be afraid little one~ *she slowly brings the girl into a gentle hug, making Catia widen her eyes in shock and surprise as Grimoire started to stroke her hair to calm her down, a grin on her face* Shhh. Relax little Catia. I'm not going to hurt you~ You must be tired from all of that fighting hm? Why don't we see if we can find you something to eat and a warm bed to sleep in. Would you like that? *she asked her*

Catia: *she gulps and nods shakily, shutting her eyes tightly and still trembling*

Grimoire: *she turns to Grom, a smile on her face* Grom dear, do me a favor and find her something to eat while I get her comfortable. Having her so afraid of us simply will not do.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 12:20 pm

Argyle: NOW! *he swings down, the wave flying right at Wyald*

Wyald: *he was preparing to blink, but instinctively goes to block Argyle's slice. Suddenly, Ruko and Cameron's hold grabs him, shocking him as Loria's staff stabs into his back and pins him to the floor, blood flying out from his mouth. His eyes go completely white from shock and he screams in pain, his head falling to the ground as he lay there, impaled*

Argyle: oh no....LORIA! YOU'VE KILLED HIM!

Shagga: Calm down, boy. A mere impaling won't kill Wyald. Look.

Wyald: *he growls low, punching the floor with a burning fist as he grabs Loria's staff and forcefully pulls it out. He stands up and sways a bit, fire burning out from his wound. However, after a few moments, Wyald's fire dies down and he returns to normal. A huge, cheeky grin forms on his face* Alright! You kids did well! You're good enough for my respect! AHAHAHAHA!

Argyle: You....you're just going to stop the fight, just like that?!

Wyald: No sense in me using all my strength and killing all three of you! OOOOOKIKIKIKIKI! *he cackles after hooting and leaps up, hanging upside down using his hand-feet to grip the chandelier above him* So, why don't you tell me what exactly is going on, King's Blade?

Grom: *he rises and bows slightly* As you command, Mother. *he turns and goes to walk back down the tunnel, when he hears footsteps in the distance* Mother...we have company. *out from the gloom of the tunnel emerges Phobos, flanked by multiple armored figures hidden in the darkness. Behind Phobos are two Giants carrying a large rectangle covered in cloth. The aura radiating off the rectangle had a familiar feeling to Grimoire, like something from ages past*

Phobos: Ah, Grimoire. So this is the girl you took an interest in and decided to send valuable troops to acquire without our King's approval? I hope she was worth it....Our King sends a message. You are to be reminded that the Demons serve the Dragons, and insubordination like this is not to be tolerated. So, we the Dragon Apostles shall remain here to guard you while YOU send your precious children, specifically your favorite three, *he inclines his head to Vickolash, Grom, and by association Cornelia* to retrieve the Demon's Soul. In order to hold you to your word, we were sent to your old home, the Demon Continent of Dis, to retrieve something for you...a present, that will hold you to your word. *he motions to the Giants. They set the large object on its side so it stands like a wall. They then remove the cloth.*

Grom: *his eyes widen and he steps back* W-what?!

Vickolash: YOYOI?!

Phobos: *the object is a vast stone wall with what looks like statues of pure obsidian and brimstone implanted in the wall. There were five statues, all of humanoids. One was rather large in size, with a full beard and an eyepatch covering his right eye. He had two, back curving horns like a goat, with one of the horns being broken in half. He wore what looked like a full suit of armor and a cape, with no helm. The next statue was a young man, with long black hair and two forward-curving horns. A small soul patch was on his chin, and he wore aromor without pauldrons and sleeves, as well as gauntlets and matching grieves and boots. On his right arm was a long, curved blade attached to the gauntlet. The next being was a girl with short, bowl cut hair and two curling ram horns. She wore a noble dress mixed with a chest plate, boots, and gauntlets. Her expression was one of boredom. Above her was a young man with shorter hair, a single horn growing from his forehead, and a relatively toned physique. He had no upper body armor, and his eyes were covered by a piece of cloth. In his hand was an officer's saber that seemed to have thorns on the hilt. Finally, the most prominent of the figures was the one in the center. He was as tall as Phobos, with two large, straight horns growing from the back of his head and pointing back. His face was incredibly handsome, yet at the same time gave light that this man would kill just because he felt like it. He wore a cross between robes and armor, his arms covered by metal gauntlets and his legs covered by matching grieves. Sprouting from his back were six fox tails, all fanned out in a display. He held his hands close together with a large space open in the wall, as if a gem the size of a skull was meant to go there. Phobos smiled cruelly and chuckled to himself* This must really be a blast from the past for you, isn't it....who would have thought we would find the resting place of the Demonic Royal Court!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 12:37 pm

Loria: *she sheathes her Blade Staff as Cameron sheathes her blade piece onto the back of her hip after going over to pick it up off of the floor. She looks up at him and nods slowly* Good to know that we've at least earned your respect. As for what's going on, we need your help reclaiming Ser Belwas' Iron Keep from an army of Half-Demons and a couple of dragons. His supply lines were cut off by a lone, metallic dragon and we believe that same dragon may be some kind of officer within their ranks. It looks small and weak but supposedly it's anything but weak. It managed to free Ser Phobos by itself as well, taking care of the guards that were stationed there like they were nothing. We would require your assistance in this assault if you don't mind. *she explained to him, trying not to leave out any details*

Grimoire: *she narrows her eyes at Phobos before the statue's are revealed, her mouth going slightly open and her eyes widening slightly in surprise* Oh my....those are very nice to have. Especially with this little one now in my care. *she says as she continues to stroke Catia's hair gently, the girl slowly starting to calm down as she rests against Grimoire's chest*

Cornelia: *she crawls down from the ceiling and puts herself in front of Grimoire* Mother will be the only one giving us commands Phobos! *she growls at his thoughts, glancing back at her*

Grimoire: *she narrows her eyes for a moment before grinning sadistically and letting the black tendril from before disappear. Her plans were going far better than she'd expected, especially now with this 'gift' and the healer girl in her clutches!* I think that's a wonderful idea Phobos. Cornelia, Grom, Vickolash; go and retrieve the Demon's Soul. As for you Phobos, this girl is likely hungry and exhausted from so much fighting. Take over for Grom and fetch her some food and water so that she can recover her strength would you? You needn't worry. I have no intention of leaving now that I have her to take care of. *she tells him, her grin turning to a smirk*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 1:01 pm

Grom: *he, Vickolash, and Cornelia all bow before walking past the Dragon Apostles and out the door*

Phobos: *he glances back to one of the giants* Food. And water. Now. *the giant hastily nods and jogs down the tunnel back out. He then returns his attention to Grimoire* And you...Don't look so happy. We have our orders. Next time you step out of line, we will smash that stone wall to rubble, and destroy any hope you had of seeing them again..*he walks over and runs his finger along the male statue with the long hair's chin* Especially your precious Samael...If I recall correctly, you're VERY protective of your lover...Now, I will leave you to your ponderings....the girl is to be taken to Avalon in the week. Until then, torture her, love her, eat parts of her, do what you will. But our King wants this one ALIVE! *he turns and walks back down the tunnel, the other Apostles following close behind as they make their exit. The giant runs back in, with a platter of chicken, cheese, bread, an apple, and a large tankard of water for Catia*

Wyald: Belwas needs bailing out? HAHAHA! I never thought I'd see the day!

Argyle: Are you with us?

Wyald: OF COURSE! Where are the other Companions?

Shagga: Dolph and Forcestus stayed behind in Talnar to help bolster the defense. They can be here within the day.

Wyald: Well, send them a falcon! Get their asses in gear and lets head out to old Belwas' iron out house he calls a keep!

Shagga: We were actually supposed to bring you back to the city. Ser Horvath would like a word....

Wyald: OOOOOOH NO! I ain't going to that one-armed grouch! I did plenty for that guy, from smuggling Blue Blade over here as a baby to him, to slaying a whole clan of demons, hell did I ever tell you about the time in that western village with that cow, that flail, that dragon, and that three-toed sloth?! That was wild even for me!

Argyle: Wait wait wait....what did you say?

Wyald: I said did I ever tell you about the time with the-

Argyle: No, I mean about the smuggling. What do you mean you smuggled me?

Wyald: ....kid, I can't tell you details, but your parents really shouldn't have been together. Duties and all. But they loved each other fiercely, and when your mum had you, she and Horvath asked me to smuggle you out and meet with Horvath so you could get to Odin's. Its messed up for even me to say, but some would say you shouldn't have even been born if they knew who your parents were.

Argyle: *his face is one of complete shock* Did...did they not want me? Was I...just a mistake?....

Wyald: Its not up to me to tell you that. Its up to Horvath, since he's the one responsible here.

Argyle: *his head flooded with questions. Who was he? Who were his parents? Why did Horvath have him smuggled out from his home by Wyald? Suddenly, an explosion rings out outside.* What was that?!

Wyald: Not good is what it is! *he runs outside with the group in tow. All over the port, buildings and ships and stalls are burning with demonic fire. In the sky, multiple Half-Dragons fly in the air and rain down fireballs on the city. Half-Giants slaughter those foolish enough to fight in the streets, yelling in strange demonic tongues. Wyald's eyes glow with fury and he blinks forward, his axes drawn as he appears on the back of one of the half-dragons and drives the axe blades into its back, forcing it to the ground as it screamed and died almost immediately on impact* YOU DARE TRY TO BURN DOWN WYALD'S HOUSE?! I'LL MAKE YOU DEMONS WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!

Argyle: *he draws his murokumo* We have to assist Ser Wyald!

Shagga: *he draws his catch pole and laughs happily* FINALLY, SOME ACTION!

Kai: *she draws her daggers, spinning them in her hands as green mist starts flowing off them* So this is what Horvath was talking about...these creatures are complete monsters...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 1:21 pm

Grimoire: *she huffs from Phobos' behavior as she spots Catia's mouth watering from the food in front of her. She gives the girl a gentle nudge towards the food and a smile* Go on little one~ Eat as much as you like. Afterwards I'll let you rest in my bed if you like.

Catia: *she quickly nods and rushes over to the food, indulging her hunger pains vigorously as she eats her fill*

~The Port of Orros~

Cameron: *she rushes outside in time to watch a Half-Dragon dive-bomb for her as she came out. She huffed and charged electricity into one of the blades on her ankles before giving a slight jump and an acrobatic twist of her body to swing an electrified axe kick straight onto its back. The creature gave a loud screech of pain as the blade drove straight home into its body, making it fall to the ground dead as she spun sideways back onto her feet from the attack. She brushed herself off and looked to the others with a small nod*

Loria: *she smiled at Cameron's athletic prowess. That was definitely her little girl if she could move like that! Not sparing anytime for complimenting her, she gave the girl a small nod back before turning to the attackers at hand and spinning her staff. She dashes forward and spins her body, gracefully cutting two half-dragons as they too dive bomb for her. The strikes cleave a wing off of one side of each creature and makes them screech in pain from the attack, the wind blades that followed the slashes quickly hacking their backs and bodies apart as Loria gave a small flip of her hair to get it out of her eyes*

Ember: *she gave a loud demonic growl and her chakrams appeared in her hands. She threw her sweatshirt away and jumped from the dock, managing to snag three of the Half-Dragon's in her searing hot chains as she twisted her body around and sent them for a loop straight towards Ser Wyald* Hey Wyald! Catch! *she called to him as she sent them all flying out of the air towards him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 2:02 pm

Wyald: *he grins and runs forward at the Half-Dragons. He then blinks and appears in front of all three of them, axes poised. In a flash, he cuts all three to pieces and lands on the pier, one of the creatures' heads in his hand. He holds it up and gives a triumphant screech as he runs into a mob of Half-Giants, cutting them down quickly and easily as he uses his Blink to dodge while he attacks*

Argyle: No way...He's that strong?!

Shagga: He said he was going easy on you two! *he runs forward and leaps up, landing on a Half-Giant and using his pole's catch end to drive it into the ground face first* I HATE NORMAL GIANTS! *he brings his fist back and punches the half-giant in the back of the head, shattering its skull in one blow thanks to his Mystic Focus' enhancement to his physical strength* I HATE HALF-DEMON HALF-GIANTS EVEN MORE!

Kai: She runs silently through the Half-Demon ranks, hamstringing every enemy she passes. The creatures fall to the ground, gurgling and crying in pain as they are overtaken by a strange rot that starts eating them away quickly, starting from where Kai cut them and spreading to the rest of their bodies* King or Pauper, God or Devil, my plague rots all without distinction....

Argyle: *using Mystic Focus, he dashes and appears next to Wyald, the two looking like a red and a blue comet slicing through the enemy ranks* Don't think I'm going to slack off because you got a lucky kick in, Ser Wyald!

Wyald: *he cackles, already shifted to his demonic form and glaces to Argyle* OH YEAH, BOY? LET ME SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE.....*he brings his axes to his sides and leaps up, landing on the largest Half-Dragon in the sky. He brings up his axes and lets out a barrage of hacks, yelling in unison with each swing* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI!!!!!!!!!!! *The creature doesn't cry out, its face twisted in horror and pain as its eyes go blank and it falls to the ground, crushing a group of Half-Giants under its weight. Wyald then leaps off the creature's back and runs alongside Argyle* BEAT THAT!

Argyle: *He uses his Mystic Focus to leap into the air and charges a large blast on his blade. He then roars and swings multiple times, each swing throwing another crescent blast of blue light into the enemy. After a few cuts, at least a dozen Half-Giants now lay dead where Argyle marred the ground with his attack* HOW'S THAT?!

Wyald: OOOOOOOKIIIIIIII! NOT BAD, KID! I'LL MAKE A BERSERKER OUT OF YOU YET!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 2:20 pm

Loria: *she smiles and turns to Cameron, winking at her as a gale starts to whip around her body* Can't let the boys have all the fun! Do mommy a favor and line a bunch of those things straight for me! *she calls to her crouching slightly and holding her blade staff like a spear, wind starting to howl and charge around the blade that was pointing forwards*

Cameron: *she nods quickly before dashing through the enemy ranks, using her lightning claw to tear through them and get their attentions. Once she'd gotten a couple dozen of them after her, she ran back to Loria with them all in a straight line*

Loria: *she smirked and reeled backwards with her blade staff before giving a cry and throwing it like someone would a javelin. The wind around the blade suddenly erupts and streamlines across the staff's grip, turning it into a deadly spear. As Cameron sees the attack coming, she disappears into a shadow on the ground, the spear-like attack sailing over her body and smashing through the line of two dozen half-giants and right past Argyle and Ser Wyald's faces. As the spear slowly started to lose strength the farther it traveled, the last Half-Giant in the line is impaled by the Blade Staff and stuck to a wall belonging to a home nearby. She then disappears with a windy howl and appears in front of the Half-Giant, giving it a smirk as she takes the blade staff out from the creature's body, spins in a circle and slices it in half in one motion. She gives the blade staff another couple of quick spins before turning back to Argyle and Ser Wyald with a wink* You guys are such showoffs. Leave some for the ladies to kill! *she teases them, Ember warping by with a static-like sound and cutting down two more Half-Dragons as they tried to dive bomb Argyle and Ser Wyald*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 2:44 pm

Argyle: *he and Wyald stare in amazement, their mouths gaping wide open. Argyle then nudges Wyald* I love that woman.

Wyald: *he's speechless, and simply offers Argyle his fist. The two bump knuckles in awe at Loria. Suddenly, they hear a cough as one of the Half-Dragons that got cut down by Loria lays on the ground, spitting blood and laughing* Well well, looks like we got a survivor!

Half-Dragon: Hehe....It doesn't matter...Mother has what she wanted. We were told to keep you occupied while Cornelia took the girl, and we did just that...soon our glorious apex will arise....You knights...you haven't won at all...

Argyle: *he walks over and picks the creature up now that it was in human form. He slams it up against a wall* What do you mean "Took the girl"?! Out with it!

Half-Dragon: *it wheezes out a laugh* The blonde one...with the wings for her Sorcery...

Argyle: ...CATIA!? What did you bastards do with Catia?!

Half-Dragon: *it spits out blood as it coughs* Oh, I have no clue what Mother wants to do with that girl, but I guarantee it won't be pleasant! Besides....the assault on the Iron Keep will soon begin! You can't rescue the girl and save the Iron Knight in his keep!....you spell-bloods have lost...and we will....burn...you...a-*it lets out a death rattle, dying right in the middle of its sentence*

Argyle: *he growls and throws the body to the ground* DAMN THEM! WHAT DO WE DO?!

Shagga: For now, we should get back to Talnar! Who knows if those things have reinforcements!

Kai: Shagga is right, we need to go!

Wyald: But my goons! *he looks back and sees his home burning*....Benedict...everyone....*he clenches his fists*.....That settles it....Looks like there is still one demon I have to kill. They said their boss was called "Mother"...there is most likely only one Demon that could have possibly survived. *he looks over at Ember* You know what that means, fuzzy...you and me have some unfinished business. We should call up your pet Giant too....We gotta finish what we started soon....

Argyle: Grimoire...

Wyald: *he immediately looks over at Argyle, is face serious yet surprised* HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME?!

Argyle: A Dragon Apostle that Ember defeated called out that name. This can't be a coincidence. I think Ser Horvath's theory is correct. The "mother" these things referred to is probably the Demon called Grimoire.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 3:20 pm

Loria: *she stares at where the Half-dragon had been slammed up against the wall, the news having stolen her breath and by extension her mood* C-Catia....she was....

Cameron: *she walks over to Loria and gives her a hug* I'm sorry momma....if I hadn't come with you....I could've stopped it.

Loria: *she shakes her head and holds Cameron close to her as she slowly strokes her hair* I-It's not your fault Cameron.

Ember: *she growls as she turns back into a fox, snatching her sweatshirt from nearby and putting it back on once again as she glances back at Ser Wyald angrily* I knew she was still alive. Her sorcery's too powerful for her to have merely perished all those years ago.

Loria: *she looks up at Ember in confusion* Her sorcery? What the nine hells could make her survive that demon hunt so many years ago?

Ember: *she frowns at Loria* Unlike me, Grimoire doesn't really use demon fire as a weapon. She relies on something else; her own rage and lust for blood and destruction. *she sighs as she realizes that Argyle would want to know all of this as well* Her sorcery allows her to manifest the darkness within her own heart and soul and uses it to fuel her attacks. But that's not all she can do. If she's taken that angel girl of yours, it can only mean one thing: she's going to possess her body with her sorcery and use her powers with the Demon Soul. If she gets her hands on that Demon Soul....we'll be in a lot of trouble. *she turns to Loria* If push comes to shove, I want to be the one to kill my elder sister. Chances are that your apprentice's little sister will want to come along too to save her. I for one would like her help. Grimoire's going to be tough to kill but as long as we catch her before she possesses angel girl's body we'll have a chance.

Loria: *she's utterly shocked by the reality of what was going on, turning to Ser Wyald and the other Brave Companions as if to ask what to do now with all of this information*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/14/2015, 3:47 pm

Argyle: I don't understand. What is the Demon Soul?

Wyald: The Demon Soul is the source of all demonic energy in this world. Its a gem, no bigger than a human skull, that holds the collective souls and memories of all Demons, slain or otherwise. What Grimoire knows, they know, and vice versa. If the Demon Soul were used in tandem with Divine-level healing Sorcery, it could be used to revive the entire Demon Race. But...they would need the corpse of Nifelheim, King of Demons, for this to work.

Argyle: And Nifelheim was an enemy general...would they have the body?

Wyald: The Royal Knights of that time took the corpse and buried it in the Demon's ruined kingdom, where even Dragons fear to tread. If they do, then they had someone strong enough to brave the Kingdom of Dis and retrieve him...

Kai: But its like the Half-Dragon said. They plan to simultaneously kill Belwas and possess the girl. We can't save one without losing the other...

Argyle:....yes we can.

Kai: What?!

Argyle: Can we send word to Ser Horvath? Have him send a message to the capital. Ask him to call for four certain Knights. They are friends of ours. Loria, myself, Cameron, Ser Yorg, and Kurt will go and save Catia while the Brave Companions and Ser Horvath rescue Ser Belwas.

Kai: Are you insane, boy?! That's the enemy's home base you would be assaulting!

Argyle: The knights in question are far stronger than any army. If its us, we can do it.

Shagga: There will be strong enemies, most likely their highest-ranked troops. And Grimoire.

Argyle: That is why Ser Ember, Ser Forcestus, and Kiria will accompany us as well. To stop Grimoire once and for all.

Wyald: You are insane...INSANE LIKE ME! I think you have a good grip on this, kid. While the enemy assaults Belwas, only their few strong members will be left back at their base. If you have a good number of strong fighters, you can overwhelm them and rescue the girl. Good thinking!

Kai: So, just Dolph, Shagga, Wyald, and myself along with Horvath will rescue Belwas?! We'd be even worse off than if we hadn't found Wyald!

Wyald: Kai...no offense, but don't lump me in with you, Shagga, and Dolph. Our enemies are Demons. You need a Demon Slayer. In this particular battle, I'm probably worth more than the rest of you combined...Especially since my weapons are made to kill Demons easily.

Shagga: He has a point...

Kai: ...and what Knights do you want, specifically?

Argyle: ....Ser Terran Grieval, Ser Emil Sutcliff, Ser Frost the Grand Inquisitor, and Ser Karn the King's Justice.

Kai: TWO ROYAL KNIGHTS?! Now you're asking too much!

Argyle: They are our friends. I know they will help.

Shagga: He's right, you know. Terran and Emil have shed blood with both Loria and Argyle. You can't measure a bond like that...

Kai: ....Fine. *she whistles and a falcon flies down. After taking a moment to write the message, she lets the hawk go free to fly to Talnar*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/14/2015, 3:56 pm

Loria: *she smiles and nods to Argyle, a relieved twinkle in her eyes*  Thank you Argyle....

Cameron:  *she moves away from Loria and stands at attention*  Lady Ember, can you sense your sister at all?

Ember:  *she shakes her head*  She's too far away.  Which begs the question.... *she looks to Argyle*  How do you plan to do this?  Grimoire herself isn't a pushover and she'll very likely be guarded by other powerful creatures.  We shouldn't rule out Dragon Apostle's as a possibility either.

Grimoire: *she is watching Catia sleep curled up against her chest in her bed, a smirk on her face.  She was recovering quickly thanks to her gentle love and care, meaning it was almost time for her to put her plan into motion.  Once the girl had recovered the bulk of her strength, she would take her body as her own and harness all of that raw, untapped power for her own gains.  And then, everything would finally descend into the chaos she so loved*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/15/2015, 10:02 pm

Argyle: I'm not entirely sure myself. But we have no other options. We can't leave Catia to Grimoire, or we risk the return of the Demons. But, we can't abandon Ser Belwas or the entire campaign is lost. This is the only way to go.

Wyald: And how do you plan to find Grimoire's base?

Argyle: *he glances at Shagga* ....Ser Horvath shared with me information that he had on the Brave Companions we already met before yourself and Kai, Wyald. Including...information on Shagga's Sorcery.

Shagga: *as soon as Argyle finishes his sentence, Shagga perks up and seems agitated* No. No, I refuse to use that! I swore to never use that Sorcery! If I do, I'm no longer a Warrior of The North for relying on Sorcery!

Argyle: I wouldn't ask you to do this if there was another way, but we have no other way of finding Catia! Please, Shagga!

Shagga: ....*he growls* You realize that by asking me this, you ask me to give up the life I had in the North so I can serve your Empire...You ask me to bow and scrape like a dog, Argyle!

Argyle: *for once, Argyle doesn't back down like he would have. His old self would have been intimidated by Shagga.* I ASK THAT YOU HELP SAVE OUR FRIEND!

Shagga: *upon hearing Argyle's words, Shagga seems taken aback*

Argyle: Catia...Kiria....Kurt...Yorg....Loria...Cameron....They are all my new family! I would give anything to save any of them! That is my conviction as a Knight! I PROMISE, I WILL NEVER LET WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VILLAGE HAPPEN TO MY NEW FAMILY!

Shagga: *he looks down, then smirks* Argyle...you're finally a man. *he looks up and grins* Your father would be proud. All the Companions knew him. He was a good man, kid, and you're his spitting image. Alright, Loria, do you have anything of Catia's? A memento or charm she could have given you? I need something belonging to her.

~Demon Island~

Phobos: *he leans in the doorway, watching Grimoire. He neither trusted nor liked her, and he found her interest in this girl to be disgusting. Suddenly, he hears footsteps down the hall. He looks and smiles slightly upon seeing who it is* Well well, the strongest of the Dragon Apostles. Since the King lifted his ban on our use of Sorcery, I suppose you've been having fun. Then again, even without it you're strong. But still, that Divine Sorcery of yours is really scary, Heinkiel...

Heinkiel: *the man before Phobos is a taller man with pale white hair tied back in a spiked pony tail that flows down to his tailbone. He wears a strange, black, silk-like cloth under armor shirt and pants, with a long white coat with the collars flared up. His eyes are silver and aloof, almost cheerful. He seems to smile warmly, but the feeling given off by him is cold as ice. On his chin is a patch of white scruff that makes him appear slightly older than he actually is, making him look to be in his mid twenties. He carries an incredibly long Katana, sheathed and strapped not to his hip, but to his side right under his arm. He keeps his hands calmly in his pockets, holding the sword and sheath between his side and arm as he walks towards Phobos calmly. His voice has a friendly tone, but remains chilled* My my, Phobos. So familiar, you are. Its rather calming, not being addressed with fear. Although, the sane man would probably call you foolish for not taking a bit of caution...

Phobos: We are allies, why should I fear you?

Heinkiel: *before Phobos can finish his sentence, Heinkiel is already behind him somehow. In that split second, he had moved behind Phobos* Because I can kill you before you even know it. Now, who will be leading the charge on the Iron Keep and who will be staying behind?

Phobos: Myself, Beck, Forrest, June, York, Harlock, and Prongs will be staying here to watch over the Devil and her pet. The King commands that you lead our forces in claiming the Keep. Belwas dying is crucial to the cause. He would leave it in the hands of his most capable of officers...

Heinkiel: Oh fun. *he smiles cheerfully* Perhaps I will see the Queenkiller as well?

Phobos: Its unsettling...you and him are the same age, yet you look so much younger...

Heinkiel: Dear Phobos, remember....Time is merely an object to me.

Phobos: I repeat...that Divine Sorcery of yours is scary...even Garlith would have to watch out with you...

Heinkiel: Garlith...Yes...That was his name. *he smiles at the thought* To see him again too...how are you, dear little Brother?...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/15/2015, 10:19 pm

Loria: *she blinks for a moment before nodding slowly, reaching into her pouch and withdrawing what looks to be a small dagger made of pure white dragon bone. It had markings on it that Catia'd made herself. She holds it out to Shagga* Only this. I questioned why she'd give me her only real weapon but she only told me that she needed to keep away from it. Lest she fall to her darker temptations like violence. I suppose it's ironic that it be the only thing that I have of her. *she explains as she hands it over to him*

~Demon's Island~

Grimoire: *she heard the voice of Hienkiel and sighs, getting up carefully from her bed and leaving Catia alone for the moment as she grabs her scythe and sheathes it onto her back. She walks over to the both of them calmly and narrows her eyes, an irritated scowl on her face* If you both choose to continue talking I would be wary of waking the child from her slumber. Such a thing would make me quite upset.... *she warns them, her aura growing darker with each passing second from her irritation*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2015, 11:58 am

Hienkiel: *his smile doesn't fade. In fact, he doesn't seem intimidated by Grimoire at all, unlike Phobos, who was now sweating upon feeling it. Perhaps it was both of them making him nervous?* Ah, apologies. I can be absent minded. I didn't mean to disturb the sweetling. *he then turned around and began to walk down the tunnel and back out. Before doing so, he pulls something from his pocket and throws it to Grimore. Its a hard peppermint candy, wrapped in colored leaf to make it look appealing* Do give that to the little dear when she wakes up? After all, I love children. They are our precious future. *he retails his pleasant smile and walks out calmly, without a care in the world.*

Phobos: That whole family is known for being kind, but him....out of all of Garith Myrr's siblings, that one truly is the most twisted...

Shagga: That's perfect! Dragon Weaponry holds energy better than regular objects. *he takes the dagger in hand and holds it, closing his eyes* What you are all about to see, you must not tell a soul. This is my Sorcery, who only a select few had seen during the war due to the Northerners' hatred of reliance on Sorcery...Seek! *his body starts glowing blue as he focuses on the dagger. Visions began to play in his head as he watched the landscape fly around him, every detail stored in his memory. Finally, he saw it. A large island, with a strange tower. The tower was at least fifty stories tall, with gargoyles looking like imps sticking out from the rims by each window. The top dome of the tower was covered in carvings of various symbols. Shagga new this tower well. While he mostly fought Giants, he did help in the war against the Demons by helping the Kingdom locate the Demon Continent.* Yes...They're at the Tower of the Threshold, the border between the Immortal World and Myrr.

Argyle: The Immortal World?

Kai: That is the term we use to describe the lands that the Dragons, Demons, and Giants call their homes. Three vast continents to the South, each different. They say the Dragons' is a vast mountainous landscape with plains and rolling grasslands as well as vast cave systems that the Dragons call their home, like a Hive of insects. The Demon Continent is a charred land of volcanos, fire, brimstone, and death. Even the very air there can be toxic, depending where you are. Truly, a land that only Devils can rule. And the Land of Giants, that is said to be not unlike our own Myrr, only on a much larger scale. The Giants of the South are just as intelligent as we are, and have just as many advancements as us. Hence why the wars with the three races lasted so long.

Argyle: Amazing...Have you ever been to all three lands?

Kai: On scouting missions during the war, yes.

Argyle: *he seemed completely mystified by the thought of these strange lands* It sounds glorious....

Wyald: I hate to be the one actually making sense, but CAN WE HURRY ALONG TO TALNAR NOW?! I DON'T WANT THE ENEMY CATCHING US BY SURPRISE!

Shagga: He's right! We need to move!

*as the group rode along at a quick pace, Shagga explained all that he saw*

Shagga: However, there was an Earthen Tunnel leading to Grimoire. My guess is they must be using the caves beneath the Tower to hide Grimoire. The only way into the Caves is a Fae Ring at the top of the tower.

Argyle: Fae Ring?

Shagga: Long ago, the Primordial Men, the first race that lived on Myrr, created a network of magical artifacts known as Fae Gear. Eddard actually found a Fae Circle that he was able to use to generate his Sorcerical Energy into a shield as well as focus his Sorcery. The technology is far beyond what we have.

Argyle: Astounding that artifacts from so long ago could survive so long...

Kai: The Primordial Men were a powerful race, but they disappeared long before recorded history. All that is left of them is the Fae Ruins that the Royal Archaeological Society finds.

Shagga: History lessons aside, getting to Catia is going to be a pain. You guys will need to expect some incredibly strong opponents there. My advice, be ready in case one or more of you dies.

Argyle: That won't happen.

Shagga: And how do you know that?

Argyle: Because I won't let anyone die this time...I have the power to protect my family now.

Shagga: I hope Horvath's teachings were effective...because even if they are, expect to get your ass kicked.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/18/2015, 12:23 pm

Loria: *she nods slowly, going to whistle for her white nag who comes along in short order. It was a very courageous horse to have stuck around for so long despite all of the fighting it had been through. She quickly mounts it as Cameron silently mounts her own horse, both of them turning to Ember who had mounted her horse and was ready to go* Then let us not waste any more time standing around. The longer we do the more time we give the enemy to make their move. I wish you all luck at Talnar and the wind guide us as we ride to rescue Catia. My only hope is that we do not arrive too late.

Ember: *her hands clench on the reins of her horse as she growls quietly* Grimoire....this time, I'll make sure you perish and your soul burns in fire! *she says to herself, giving a nod to Argyle to let him know that she was ready to go*

~Demon's Island~

Grimoire: *she catches the small, colorfully wrapped piece of candy in her palm and huffs. Her aura dies down as things grow a little quieter. She glares at Phobos* Make no mistake Phobos. Your 'King' is my ally, not my lord. And if you cross me, I will not hesitate to rip out your spine and use it to hang you from my ceiling....then we will see just how much your King favors you. *she warns him, turning around and heading back to her bed*

Catia: *she was sitting up and running the crust out of her eyes as she saw Grimoire approaching* What's going on...? Did something happen? *she asks sleepily*

Grimoire: *her scowl turns back to a gentle smile as she sits down on the side of the bed and puts Hienkiel's candy gift in her hand* It's nothing dear. One of the Apostle's merely wanted to give you a small present and wish you well soon. That's all.

Catia: *she blinks for a moment at the small candy before giving a small smile and nodding, going to curl back up in the bed* I'm still so tired....is it okay if I sleep a while longer Grim? *she asks her innocently as she yawns and closes her eyes*

Grimoire: *she chuckles and gently strokes Catia's hair as she responds* You can rest for as long as you want dear~ *she tells her softly. It was funny; this child seemed to bring out a gentler side to herself that many would find strange. It was too bad that as soon as her strength would be recovered that she'd just wind up as another puppet in her plan*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2015, 12:37 pm

*when the group arrived to Talnar, there was already a commotion. Apparently, Terran had tried making a move on Commander Suzuki's daughter. As a man of the Far East, Suzuki was no doubt insulted by this, as their daughters are considered extremely precious. Suzuki was a lean man, armed with a two handed katana blade. He wore full traditional Eastern Armor, a type of hard wood that is said to be from Elder Trees of the East, and impervious to Dragon fire. His helm was decorated with twin golden horns, and he held the Katana at the ready while Emil desperately tried to hold him back from Terran*

Emil: COMMANDER SUZUKI, PLEASE CALM YOURSELF! I'M SURE TERRAN DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT! IT WAS PROBABLY A COMPLIMENT!

Suzuki: THAT RAT DEFILED MY DAUGHTER! I'LL GUT HIM LIKE A FISH!

Emil: Terran, do you have to pick up a high-ranking official's daughter in EVERY city we visit?!

Dolph: *he was sitting calmly at a table across from Frost, the two in a heated chess game* Hmmmm...Knight to rook's pawn seven. Knight takes bishop. *he calmly knocked Frost's bishop piece over*

Forcestus: *he watched the game intently, knowing Dolph that though Dolph was blind, his favorite game was Chess. Frost would have a hard time with this one, even if he really was a "genius" as Ser Karn said. He glanced over and noticed Horvath and Karn talking, most likely about Argyle's plan that was detailed in Kai's letter.*

Horvath: This will not be easy. Even with myself, the Commanders, and those members of the Brave Companions. Belwas and his keep are both vital parts of our defense. I expect the enemy to send their best and still leave strong people behind at their base. But, I do have one piece of advice, Ser Karn....If you and your group should encounter the Dragon Apostles, and one of them is a man with long white hair and an incredibly long sword, do not fight him. His name is Hienkeil, and he is an incredibly dangerous foe. So much so that even I would avoid crossing paths with him if I could...The Dragon Apostles are forbidden to use Sorcery to my knowledge, but if he does use his, know it is one of the legendary Divine Sorceries. One that has virtually no weakness. The only way to beat him is with skill, not power.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/18/2015, 12:50 pm

Terran: *he sighs and puts his hands behind his head in a relaxed gesture* It's not my fault that I was born with good looks and an affinity for picking up beautiful women. Honestly, if the Commander didn't want his daughter getting picked up by me or even another man for that matter, he should've told her stay home. That's reasonable right? *he told them both calmly, watching Commander Suzuki carefully for a sign of aggression. He didn't like fighting but if he started it he would very easily defend himself*

Frost: *he watched Dolph's move carefully, not betraying a single emotion in his eyes or face as he picked up the queen and knocked over one of Dolph's pieces. The queen was now positioned so that if Adolph took it, his knight piece could be moved to check with his King* Queen takes Rook. Check.

Karn: *he crosses his arms and nods calmly, thinking about the situation at hand carefully* And what of these dragons that are assaulting the keep with those half-demon monsters? Anything special about them that I should know?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2015, 1:04 pm

Horvath: Leave the Keep to us, Ser Karn. Right now, you should be focusing on Catia. Argyle called you, Ser Terran, Ser Frost, and Ser Emil to help rescue her. You will be assaulting the enemy's main base of operations in this area. You will likely encounter Dragon Apostles, but if a Dragon is there, expect one of considerable rank and size. As for the Dragons assaulting the keep with those half-demons, I believe our last report stated that it was Kabal'Org, Dragon of Greed, and Brakan'Tai, Dragon of Melancholy. Both are high ranked, direct sons to King Behemoth himself. The Dragon King does not take us lightly, it seems....

Dolph: *he sat and pondered before finally knocking his own King over* I fold.

Forcestus: *he seems surprised*

Dolph: If I had moved to take your Queen, your Knight would have me in check. The only move I could make would be to take your King's Pawn near my King and move him into range of your Bishop. Well played, Grand Inquisitor. You are much more skilled in the art of strategy than your predecessor.

Suzuki: I LIVE IN THIS CITY, YOU SCOUNDREL!

Emil: OOOOOOH BOY!

Dodge: *both his meaty Kong fists crash down and crack Emil and Suzuki both in the head* ALL OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF! Suzuki, your daughter hangs around taverns. If she wasn't already defiled, its too late now! Now, we just got a report from Ser Belwas of the most urgent of sorts!

Ford: *he was sitting in his chair, rubbing his temples* Please tell me its good news...

Dodge: It is. He was able to get one of the Iron Company past enemy lines. He is on his way now, to aid in the rescue of Catia from the clutches of that demon. Apparently, Belwas believes that her rescue is of great importance.

Horvath: Of course he does. Belwas has seen what the Demons can do, and if Argyle's letter is correct, then they will need all the help they can get. Who is the man?

Dodge: *he grins* Remember the soldier I mentioned earlier?

Horvath: Him?

Dodge: Yep. Belwas' own former apprentice, now a Knight. He should be here soon. *then, horns begin to blow in the distance* It would seem we have riders.

Horvath: *he looks out the Talnar Keep's window and sees Loria's group returning* Its them! They're back!

Dodge: Good timing! As I said, he should be here any minute. The sooner the groups leave, the sooner Ser Belwas and young Catia will be rescued!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/18/2015, 1:20 pm

Terran: *he chuckles and nods to Commander Ford* Thanks for that.

Frost: *he nods and stands up silently, turning to Karn* We should get prepared and go quickly.

Karn: *he nods in agreement as Loria's group returns and enters the building they were in. Ember looked seethingly anxious but was keeping her composure for the time being while Cameron had moved her scarf back up and over her scarred nose once again. He nods to Loria* Argyle sent for us to help. How is your stamina? You haven't used too much power yet have you?

Loria: *she nods slowly, sitting down and sighing in a way that betrayed her own words* I'm fine for now. I can likely go another day with this kind of fighting before I feel any ill effects.

Karn: *he nods slowly and puts a hand on her shoulder* You shouldn't push yourself if you don't need to. You'll need your strength now more than ever.

Terran: *he smiles at Ember* Hey there fuzzy! Still as impatient as ever I see! *he says to her just as one of her chakrams suddenly comes flying at his side. In a flash he's moved his greatsword slightly off of his back and the clanging of metal on stone can be heard. He frowns at the sight* Touchy much....?

Ember: *she whips her chakram back and makes it disappear in her sleeves again before huffing at him* Don't call me fuzzy. And yes, having my elder sister alive is making me quite 'touchy' at the moment.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next