The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14919 messages in 244 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 am

*the sounds of battle raged all around as the warrior stumbled through the dust and debris flying through the air. He was a young man, around 18 years of age. He was clad in stone blue Dragon scale armor and wore an azure cloak around his neck, protecting his face. His hair was brown and shaggy, yet bound back by a white cloth into a long pony tail. In his hands was an ungodly large curved sword made from Dragon Fang. As he stumbled through the battlefield, the sounds of men screaming and the foul demonic language of the creatures that attacked them now filled his ears and dulled his senses. Finally, he saw one of the figures in the dust charging at him. It was one of the creatures, a large humanoid with two upper bodies, one larger one and one smaller on on the larger's back. The creature was clad in a black iron plateskirt and two black iron chainmail vests. The bodies were each armed with duel black iron swords that seemed to glow with infernal flame. It shouted at the youth in its strange, unholy language and lunged at him, all four arms poised to strike. The young man roared at the creature, heaving his blade over his head and swinging it, a fierce blue energy exploding off the blade and flying at the creature. The blast cleaves the creature in half and it falls, both bodies split vertically. The boy then growls in frustration and steadies himself, charging straight down from where the creature had charged and brought his sword to ready. Suddenly, behind him in the distance, the sound of mystic energy focusing chimed like a high-pitched ring. The youth dropped, and above him flew a great arc of grey aura that blew away the dust and cleaved hundreds of the creatures across the field in half. The youth rose to his feet, his ears still ringing as he grits his teeth and surveys his scenery. He looked back and saw the source of the attack. It was a knight in full plate armor that covered his entire body. He had only one arm, with his left side completely covered by an iron plating shell with no stump where his limb had been lost. The knight carried a strange curved longsword, a blade from the Eastern Lands called a Katana, and ran with it held backwards. The knight stopped in front of the youth, walking slowly to him as if to check on him. The youth knew this knight very well. It was his teacher, Ser Horvath Queenkiller of the kingdom of Myrr.*

Horvath: Argyle! Are you alright?!

Argyle: *the youth shook his head to dispel the ringing* I'm fine, Master!

Horvath: *he looked around as the remaining Knights of Myrr wandered the battlefield, victorious despite the large number of casualties* By the gods above....

Argyle: *he touches the burn scar on his face, a wound he received from an incredibly powerful opponent and ally named Ember* Those things...they were definitely coated in Demon Fire. But how is that possible? Isn't Ser Ember the only Demon remaining?

Horvath: Or so we had hoped...This confirms my suspicions. Ember isn't the last of her kind. One of the Demons survived all this time...and I have a hunch on who....Do you remember that Dragon Apostle you fought back in Silvenheim?

Argyle: *he remembered very well. Schmidt, a Dragon Apostle who wielded a large stone spear, had fought Argyle during Armog'El's invasion of the capital, Silvenheim. He had beaten Argyle near to death, and managed to hold his own for the most part against Ember. However, he was ultimately killed by Ember. He did remember the Apostle calling out a name or word* Yes...he mentioned a grimoire....

Horvath: Not a grimoire....Grimoire is a name....the name of the last surviving Demon...and Ember's older sister. She must be creating half-demons with Giants, resulting in those abominations we just faced...

Argyle: Where is Loria?!

Horvath: Last I saw, she was bringing up the western charge. If we hurry, we may still be able to meet with her. If I know her, she'll probably have a few kills under her belt by now...*he and Argyle dash off, using the energy of their Mystic Focus to enhance their speed and allow them to run faster than a man on horseback*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:17 am

*farther away in the western front of the battlefield, four figures stood against what remained of the strange enemy army. One was a young myrrian girl about sixteen years of age clad in light leather armor and black pants with long dusty blonde hair. In her hands were smaller daggers that she didn't hesitate to flip around, throw and dance alongside her frost sorceries. She was called Kiria Lumenheim. Together with another small myrrian girl looking to be about fourteen years of age with short black hair, a dark colored ninja's outfit and tabi's on her feet. She was Loria Craronte and Argyle Crewn's foster daughter, Cameron. She glowed with strong lightning sorcery and together the two of them were managing to blindside and cut down a couple of the new demonically flaming beasts. Kiria had a couple of burns on her as while Cameron had burns on her legs. But soon, an angelic voice was heard singing above the battlefield as a beautiful young myrrian girl with long blonde hair clad in light leather armor and white tweed pants was seen smashing a spell seal that she'd drawn in midair with light sorceries. On her back flapped angelic wings made of pure light which she used to help her flit and dart around the skies drawing her spell crests. She was Kiria Lumenheim's elder sister Catia Lumenheim. As the angelic down feathers touched Kiria and Cameron's injuries, the feathers soon began to disappear and the wounds beginning to close as Catia's song changed and she started to draw another spell seal in the sky. And finally, standing near all of them clad in the black and purple scales of her first dragon kill, Badur'El, was Loria Craronte. Her long dusty brown hair flowed with her flexible form as she spun a large double blade-ended spear and cut down yet another of the strange demonic beasts. Blades of wind erupted from the wounds that she inflicted, causing her enemies even more pain as she ended another demonic beasts life. She turned back to the other three girls, companions and members of her company*

Loria: Kiria! Cameron! Hold out a while longer you two! We must thin their numbers until reinforcements can come from the southern shores! *she called to them as she went to engage another beast wielding a greatsword*

Kiria: *she cries out as a beast cuts her arm and Cameron retaliated against it* If we live that long! *she shouts back, helping Cameron fight the large demonic creature*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:49 am

*near Loria, Catia, and the others were two more men. One was a burly yet trim knight wearing green armor with two blade stocks in the back of the helm like horns. He was wielding a strange forward-curving greatsword that looked like it was made of multiple pieces. Around him, black hands reached out from his and his companion's shadows. The companion was an average-looking man in shabby green and black robes, his head covered by a green swirling cloth hood. In his hands was a massive conch shell which he held like a hammer. Black mist poured from the shell and he held his ground alongside his companion. These were Yorg, one of the lieutenants of Loria Company, and Kurt, the Company Quartermaster. And they both were powerful Null Contractors*

Yorg: *he points his armored hand at the creatures, and the shadowy hands fly out and grab the creatures. He then holds his blade ready and it breaks into multiple puzzle pieces. The blades then fly out and cut the creatures down before returning to Yorg.* Blast these ugly things, they're tougher than they look!

Kurt: *he swings his shell and massive orbs of darkness fly out and fling two of the charging creatures back, screaming* They already look tough!

Argyle: *he and Horvath see Loria Company and dash right at the fray. They barrel right into the enemy, Argyle cutting down one creature with a single swing of his sword while Horvath leaps up and stabs through both the larger and smaller upper bodies of one of the creatures, skewering it on his katana. The creature cries out and begins cracking like rock as its body slowly loses glow and turns to stone thanks to Horvath's Sorcery. He and Argyle then join Loria and Company as they continue to push back the creatures* Back, you hellish wretches!

Horvath: *suddenly, a horn rings out in the distance. Charging up from the south is the remainder of Commander Royce's Southern Army, having successfully driven the Giants back to the sea. They now formed up with Loria Company and washed over the remaining creatures like a plague* THE TIDE HAS TURNED! PUSH THEM BACK AND SHOW NO MERCY! *the soldiers all cry out and continue the charge, until eventually all remaining creatures are successfully killed.*

Royce: *in the aftermath of the battle, the Myrrians begin collecting their dead and wounded. In total, they had arrived to the battle with ten thousand men, plus the few hundred Loria Company brought in their surprise counter attack. Of that number, less than half had survived the battle. However, Royce still strolled up to Loria and her company, his Dragon Iron plate armor clanking heavily as he almost waddled from its weight* Well done, Ser Loria. Congratulations! Both to you and Ser Horvath. Thank you for coming to our aid.

Horvath: Indeed, Royce. Tell me, what news from the Iron Keep?

Royce: Ser Belwas and seven of his Knights are held up defending the Keep from a Giant attack. Nearly twenty thousand Giants. Unfortunately, we don't have the manpower necessary to bail him out. But, Belwas is a master of defense. He should be alright.

Horvath: Hmmm....that does not bode well...

Argyle: Master Horvath, by Ser Belwas, do they mean Iron Belwas of the Brave Companions?

Horvath: Indeed. Ser Belwas is the only Brave Companion that did not leave his duties when Eddard vanished into Null. He resumed his post in the Iron Keep and is one of our most crucial lines of defense in the south. He held that same dukedom all on his own during the Dragon Wars, but now he has a team of seven, and seven that he himself picked and trusted. He may be a master of defense, and those may increase his odds exponentially, but even Belwas would be sweating at a twenty thousand strong Giant army...

Argyle: Loria and I were on a mission to reunite the Brave Companions! Perhaps we could help Ser Belwas break the siege on his keep?

Horvath: Hmmm...not a bad idea...

Royce: Ser Horvath, the Southern Commanders are going to be meeting at a summit to discuss our next move. These creatures are clearly a very large threat. I ask that you attend, as having the famous Master-at-Arms leading the effort would surely boost the morale of the men.

Horvath: Seeing as our goals are similar, I believe the most prudent action would be to agree. Very well. At the Summit, I will inform General Ford that I will be handling this campaign personally. Argyle, go and find Loria. Inform her on what was just discussed and tell her she is coming with us. I cannot go to Belwas' aid and lead this campaign at the same time. I will leave it to you and her.

Argyle: *he nods* Yes, Master.

Horvath: And Argyle?

Argyle: Yes?

Horvath: ....Be sure to catch up with Loria and Cameron. You've been away from your family for a year now. Its best that you all stay together this time.

Argyle: *he smiles at Horvath and nods, grinning ear to ear* Yes, sir! *he runs off to join Loria*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 am

Loria: *she is found walking around alongside Cameron to search for injured or dead amongst her company. There were so many, each time she found a dead member of her company she bent down and gently closed their eyes. She took a calming breath and stood back up as she kept searching with her foster daughter*

Cameron: *her eyes are full of grief as she scans the battlefield with Loria for possible survivors* ....So much death....

Loria: *she sighs and bends down to Cameron's eye level* This is how war is Cameron. Death is just....another common occurrence. As much as we wish it to never happen, only one side of this fighting can ever win. And sometimes....lives are lost. But don't be sad. They fought for a dream. A dream that they believed in. And that makes their lives worth it for us. *she reassures her, bringing the girl into a hug*

Cameron: *she closes her eyes and calmly burrows her face into Loria's chestplate*

Kiria: Lady Loria! Catia's injured! *she calls frantically, holding a shivering and blue-lipped Catia*

Catia: *as Loria and Cameron rush over and start to examine her arm where she'd been hit, she coughs a bit from how cold her body was* I...I'm sorry....I must be such a burden.... *she rasps*

Loria: *she smiles and shakes her head, putting a hand to her cheek* You did great Catia. You deserve the night to rest. *she looks to Kiria as Argyle comes over* Kiria, if you wouldn't mind, take your sister back home to your home in the barracks and help keep her warm. She's going into Sorcerial Hyperventilation from having exhausted too much of her strength. She'll need you to hold her as she rests in her bed so that her body keeps warm. You are to send for me if her condition changes okay? *she finishes*

Kiria: *she smiles and nods, hugging her sister tightly as she closes her eyes in her embrace* Yes ma'am!

Loria: *she nods in satisfaction before getting up and noticing Argyle having approached her* Oh Argyle! Thank the gods you're alright. I was afraid that you'd joined our dead for a moment. *she says, Cameron simply blinking up at him quietly with no emotion on her face*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:31 am

Argyle: Not to worry. Ser Horvath and I cleared the southern flank. All enemies have been slain. But still...out dead are beyond the count of grief. These creatures...Ser Horvath believes they are half-demon, half-giants bred by someone called Grimoire, Ember's older sister, for war. If this was just a test run...I'd hate to see what the finished products look like.

Kurt: *he walks up, his shell slung across his back* Ah, Argyle! So glad you could join us after so long! *he and Argyle clasp arms warmly in a greeting* I heard you went off with Ser Queenkiller as his new apprentice. I take it that means your strong enough to knock your average Dragon Apostle with just a simple fart, right?

Argyle: *he chuckles at Kurt's joke* Its good to see you too, Kurt. Would you mind giving me, Loria, and Cameron some time alone? I need to catch up...

Kurt: Alright, but you're treating me to drinks and telling me how your training has been when we finish this!

Argyle: Haha alright. *Kurt walks off, chuckling. As soon as he is gone, Argyle turns to Cameron and kneels down so they are face level* Hey, Cameron. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, sweetling. But Papa Argyle is back now. And he isn't going anywhere. *he looks over to Loria and smiles* Ser Horvath says my training is complete. When we get back to the city after this mess is all sorted out, I'm to be knighted by Ser Zorrin and King Garlith himself. *he bows, his fist in his hand* When that happens, I humbly request permission to become a Knight of Loria Company.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:43 am

Loria: *as Cameron tilts her head at Argyle's words, Loria smiles and gently brings Argyle's body to stand upright from his bowing to her. She pulls him into a warm hug and closes her eyes as she leans against his chest* You don't even have to ask. I would take you into my company of you were nothing but a soldier come from the front lines. I missed you... *she tells him*

Cameron: *she rolls her eyes* Ugh....I think I'm going to see Catia and Kiria home.... *she says nonchalantly, her scarf preventing a facial expression from being seen as Ruko, her shadow partner born from the powers bestowed to her by Null, walks up to the girl*

Ruko: What shall I do? *he asks, his pale, empty eyes glancing at Loria and Argyle*

Cameron: *looking back at Loria and Argyle, she shakes her head* ....Return....I have no need for your services at the moment.... *she tells him, Ruko giving a bow and disappearing into Cameron's real shadow at her feet*

Loria: *she moves away from Argyle and smiles up at him* You've been gone a long time. My company has grown since you've been gone and I've got two apprentices of my own. *she gestures to the shivering Catia and worried Kiria that was holding her* Argyle, I'd like you to meet my two apprentices. Their names are Catia and Kiria. *she tells him, gesturing to them each respectively as their names are said*

Kiria: *she looks up and waves with a smile on her face* Hey there!

Catia: *she opens her eyes slightly in her little sisters embrace and smiles slightly, waving weakly at him*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Argyle: *he smiles at them and waves* A pleasure to meet both of you. I'm Loria's former squire, Argyle Crewn. *he looks at Catia and notices her condition* Sorcerical Hyperventilation, eh? I know how you feel, Catia. But don't worry. If you're strong enough to be Loria's apprentice, you'll definitely recover fast. *he smiles and rubs her head* Just get plenty of rest. *he then turns his attention back to Loria* Ser Horvath is going to be taking over command of the Southern Campaign for the time being, and has requested that you and I go meet with him and the other Southern Commanders. We're going to be going to find another Companion, one who is crucial to the campaign here in the South. We're being sent to aid Ser Iron Belwas at the Iron Keep, but first we need to be briefed on the situation at hand. *he then smiles at Loria warmly, blushing a bit like he always used to* And....I've missed you too...you wouldn't believe the things I've seen and done this past year. Ser Horvath...I don't know if he's amazing or a complete maniac!

~Distant Island, the Southern Sea~

*loud footsteps echo in the dark. As they get louder, a light glow appears at the end of a long dark tunnel. Walking forward down the tunnel is a vast humanoid creature with scaled dragon legs, six rippling, muscular arms, two curved horns, fangs, and two smoldering cinder eyes. Its skin was shimmering like living fire and seemed to be scaled. strapped on his back were three large halberds made from black iron and wreathed in flame. He is Grom the Balrog, commander of the Half-Demon Corps, and a mixture of the three Immortal races; Dragons, Giants, and Demons. As he continued down the hall, he let out a gust of flame from his nostrils as he sighed hard. Yes, the Myrrians suffered heavy casualties, but his younger siblings, barely capable of coherent thought beside "Kill", "Maim", "Destroy", and "Serve", were all massacred by the wretched One-Armed Knight and the Azure Swordsman, who according to his intelligence from the Dragon Apostle Phobos weren't supposed to be at the fight. He knew that his news would not be well received by Mother either....She was known for being a creature of fancy and pain, being a Demon. However, he could tell that even by Demon standards she was probably VERY cruel...Grom entered the chamber calmly, bowing down on one knee. The room was a vast, red velvet covered, plush lounge with the corpses of Knight Prisoners chained and hanging from the roof. On the cushion before him was the only being he bowed to, the one that gave him life.*

Grom: Mother....I have news from the battlefield. The test was both a success and failure. The Myrrians could barely hold their own...But we were annihilated. It was due to the unexpected appearance of the Queenkiller, the Azure Swordsman, and the new King's Blade...

???: WEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A TOUCH OF BAD LUCK, BROTHER! WEEEEEEEHAHAHAHA! *standing to the side was a being slightly shorter than Grom with orange skin, black streak tattoos all over his body, and a vast head of flowing blonde, almost flaming hair that flowed off his head like the arms of an octopus. The creature had a large mouth on his stomach that silently smiled and opened with him as he laughed, the mouth filled with perfect, white teeth.*

Grom: Grrrr...Vickolash....It was YOUR Half-Giants that failed, fool! You mock the Demon Blood in your veins with your ridiculous antics!

Vickolash: WEEEEEEHOHOHO! I am no fool, Balrog! I aaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Grom: ....get on with it.

Vickolash .....aaaaaaaaaam...*he stamps his foot hard on the ground and claps before thrusting one palm forward, closing one eye, and holding his other hand above his head as his hair flew out in all directions* A SHI-SHI! A PROUD LION OF THE EASTERN LANDS, OF COURSE!

Grom: You are an embarrassment, that's what you are! *both of them growl at each other as their flames begin raging around their bodies, a few of the corpses hanging from the ceiling catching ablaze from the sheer heat*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Loria: *she nods and turns to Cameron* I'll put you in charge of making sure everyone gets back home safely. Have Yorg and Kurt ensure the dead are given proper burials here as well and I will join you at home once I finish my business here. *she tells her, Cameron nodding silently before going off to gather everyone together and take them home. She turns back to Argyle, giggling at his blushing* I suspect we'll have plenty of time to catch up after we help Ser Belwas. For now, let us just go to the meeting and hear what has to be said. *she gently takes Argyle's hand and smiles up at him* Shall we?

~Distant Island, the southern sea~

*a draconic roar is heard as a huge metallic dragon with flexible metallic scales and long scarlet hair drops from the ceiling and stares both Vickolash and Grom down angrily, hellish flames flickering in her eyes*

???: Enough both of you! You are worse than children, bickering like this in front of mother! *she growls to their thoughts, a normal way of speaking for half-dragons like herself*

*suddenly dark spikes erupt from the ground next to all three of them, cutting up their arms and legs as an amused laugh comes from the direction of the cushion nearby. A woman with a bloodied and tattered white dress, long, ragged red hair sprouting demonic horns from her head. Next to her laid her weapon, a crooked scythe made of a large creatures spine with a human's skull on the top, the skull forced wide open to allow a sharp, crooked dragon iron blade through its maw. The blade had dried blood on it that seemed to only sharpen its demonic appearance. Her dark red eyes and slotted pupils only added to her fearsome visage as she gave a fanged grin to all three of them. She is Grimoire, Ember's elder sister and the only remaining pure-blooded demon alive*

Grimoire: Now now children, everyone is entitled to some failures now and again. Cornelia is also correct. It's not nice to argue in front of me. Now then.... *she turns he head to Cornelia who was struggling to get out of Grimoire's 'cage' of dark spikes* Cornelia, how are your brothers and sisters? Are they strong enough to fight too?

Cornelia: *the dragon halts her struggling and narrows her eyes at Grimoire* They are strong and ready to be deployed at a moment's notice mother.

Grimoire: *she gives a pleased grin and releases Cornelia from her 'cage'* Excellent little one. Tell me Grom, is there any word of my dear little sister having been seen amongst the soldiers who defeated Vickalosh's forces? *she says as she makes the dark spikes extend further and grow further spikes into Vickalosh's mouth on his stomach, reminding him that she had not finished dealing with his failure quite yet*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Vickolash: *he lets out a few pathetic whimpers and actually begins to comically tear up from fear*

Grom: *Grom calmly looks back at Grimoire. While Vickolash was known for his antics and ridiculous behavior and Cornelia was known for her fury, Grom was known as the one with the most level head.* Unfortunately no, Mother. However, we do have a good idea where she and the other gathered Brave Companions may be headed....Iron Belwas, another Companion, and his Iron Company hold the legendary Iron Keep dukedom from our main attack force. However, thanks to the information from Phobos, we cut off their supply line quickly. He should only be able to last a few more days at the most...the kingdom will need to send people to rescue him eventually...

Phobos: And that is when you spring your trap, My Lady....*in walks the former Royal Knight, now Dragon Apostle, Phobos. He is clad in ankle-high boots and baggy white cloth pants with a green scale-patterned sash around his waist. He chest, now revealed to be far burlier than appearing in armor, is covered by a simple white poncho with Dragon Runes etched into the hems. He has shaved his white beard, his face serious with a jaw like an anvil and strong cheeks. His long white hair is pushed back and flows free but straight down his neck to the small of his back, and around the crown of his head is a silver circle of metal.* Do remember, Lady Grimoire, that it is by the grace of my King that you still yet live...But soon, you will no longer be lonely. I have already shared the Demon Soul's location with the other Dragon Apostles, and soon I shall assemble a team and retrieve it for you myself. With it, as the last Demon, you will be able to restore the power of your people, and then we Dragons shall rule all!

Grom: *he lets out a low growl under his breath*

Phobos: *his eyes glance at Grom for a brief second* Do we have a problem, Commander?

Grom: ...no...

Phobos: If you have something you would like to share, please do. But don't insult the power of my Sorcery by lying to me.

Grom: ....I noticed you said "We Dragons"....yet you are human. Where do you fit into the equation?...

Phobos: *for a moment, his eyes betray his emotions. Blind fury. How dare this mix-bred abomination question the legitimacy of an Apostle to the Great Dragons?!* ....I will disregard that last comment as your mixed blood making your personality volatile. However, pray your tongue does not slip again in front of me, Balrog. Or I will rip it out of your mouth myself. *he then looks at Grimoire* Now then, by your leave. *he bows and walks out from the room*

Grom: ....of all the servants of the Dragons, I hate him the most...

~Southern Campaign Summit, the city of Talnar~

*Within the mostly Drow/Kong populated southern city of Talnar, the Southern Army has made their main headquarters the large Keep of that city. It was a city known for not only its excellent defensibly due to it being on a large mountain, but it also had a rare crystal that grew nowhere else in the world. Alunia's Light, it was called. A crystal that glowed with the same warmth and light as the sun in the sky. Deep inside the mountain, a vast Crystal grew on the ceiling of an enormous cavern at least thirty miles in diameter. Down here, grass, trees, crops, even unique forms of wildlife grew. It was in this cavern that the people of this city were able to farm the vast quantities of food that helped aid the Southern Campaign. With the city on the surface of the mountain and the large cavern inside, this city was known as the City of Eternal Sieges, as it could perpetually withstand any siege indefinitely. Inside the Great Keep, the Seven Commanders of the South, as well as Ser Horvath Queenkiller, Ser Loria, and Argyle were all gathered around a great table. Horvath had just finished explaining the details of the events that had unfolded*

Horvath: And so, that is why we must prepare for a vast assault. Commander Royce's army has lost more than half its fighting power, and the rest of the armies are not faring so well either. These creatures have attacked every army all at the same time...it was only due to the Royal Knights appearing in each of the locations at the times that they did that the battles were not complete slaughters.

Dodge: *Commander Dodge was a rather burly Kong with a vast nose that hung from his face like a ripe plum. he wore a Dragon Iron chainmail vest with plate pauldrons and leggings. Hanging from the back of his chair was a pair of vast Dragon Bone gauntlets that looked like the heads of two twin Dragons. According to account, he had killed a rare Two Headed Dragon with hard skulls, and so he took them as his own fist weapons.* The other Royal Knights immediately returned to the Capital to report back to the King. Why is the King's Blade still here?

Horvath: Because she and my apprentice will be going to rendezvous with the other Brave Companions. They are going to try and assist Iron Belwas and his company. The Iron Keep is under heavy siege from what I hear.

Dodge: Oh yes...I sent a foot soldier I received from the Capital a while back to Belwas. Boy was cocky. He and his big friend thought they could fight on the front lines already...the big one is no longer around to lament his mistake. The other one, though, he had skill. Belwas saw that and wanted him as his apprentice. I hear the soldier became a Knight in less than a year and now serves Belwas as a member of his Company. Anyway, we had received a letter from him stating that the Keep's supply lines have been cut. It was a strategic attack by a lone Dragon.

Horvath: A dragon?...Phobos. Did he not escape the Tower of Myrr?!

Ford: *General Ford was sitting to Horvath's right, his thorned armor giving off a wicked shadow over his body as he crossed his legs at his ankles and sat back, his arms folded over his chest* He must have told the Dragons everything...out movements, our supply lines, all of it. This completely changes the war. If they have more of those creatures, this may be an unwinnable campaign....

???: Not if you get Belwas here. *into the room walks a young, beautiful Drow girl with yellow, almost golden skin and blue sapphire eyes. Her brown hair is tied back behind her head into a bun and held there with two large needles. She is wearing full black Dragon Leather armor that showed she was stronger looking than the average woman her height, a small 5"2. At her hips were two wicked-looking Dragon Bone daggers and the air around her smelled sweet and inviting, yet held an air of deadliness, like venom.*

Horvath: Well, you just saved us a great deal of trouble. Loria, Argyle, meet another of the Brave Companions, Kai the Stinger...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Cornelia: *she gave an angry snort, small flames coming from her snout* He is annoying to be sure....why do we put up with his ilk? I could roast him and snap his spine whenever I wanted to. *she growled*

Grimoire: *she sighs* Calm yourselves all three of you. Once my trap is sprung on those annoying Brave Companions of Eddard's, all will be well. Also.... *the black spikes sprout their own smaller spikes as Grimoire grins sadistically and caresses the blade of her scythe lovingly* I would not worry of that fool Phobos. He is human and a dragon apostle yes, but should he decide to act superior around me again I'll be happy to remind him who he is dealing with. Now, go and make your final preparations for my trap. I want no mistakes. And Cornelia? *she turns her demonic eyes onto the metallic half-dragon*

Cornelia: *she lowers her head and stares at Grimoire calmly* What do you require of me mother?

Grimoire: *her sadistic grin grows* There was a girl that survived one of our attacks. A Catia Lumenheim I believe. I have heard that she currently resides within the keep of the King's Blade's company. Find her and bring her here to me. I would love to give her my own....personal introduction.

Cornelia: *she gives a fanged grin as her form shifts and she soon turns into an average, beautiful Myrrian woman with long scarlet red hair, yellow eyes and her metallic scales having moved and shifted themselves into a full suit of scale mail. She was also wearing brown leather pants and looked to be a nearly perfectly disguised Myrrian female save for the slitted pupils in her eyes. She smiles at Grimoire and bows to her* I will do it as quickly as I can and bring the girl to you, mother. *she answers calmly, Grimoire laughing in sadistic pleasure from her answer as she turns to leave her chamber*

~Southern Campaign Summit, the City of Talnar~

Loria: *she turns to Kai and bows, putting a fist to her breastplate* An honor to meet you Lady Kai. I am Loria the Wind Cutter, also known to the kingdom as the King's Blade. *she introduces herself, standing up straight soon afterwards and giving her a kind smile*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Kai: Loria. I've heard good things from Dolph and Shagga. Though, you're much prettier than Ember described...And yet I see why Forcestus referred to you as "Sister"....you and him have the same continence. I look forward to working with you. *she looks over at Argyle* So, by that scar on your face I'd say you're the one Ember said smashed Forcestus to a pulp in the Crucible. Impressive. Foolish, considering your reaction upon Horvath entering, but impressive. You're the bold, headstrong type....Eddard would have loved to meet both of you. Now, the reason I came here was because I have news from the other Companions. They are coming here instead of going to the Iron Keep.

Horvath: WHAT?!

Ford: Why would they abandon Ser Belwas?!

Kai: Because the enemy surrounding Belwas has Demon Blood.

Ford: ....oh gods in heaven...

Horvath: Those creatures are there as well?!

Kai: Its only the fact that the Iron Keep is made from a vast solid mass of Dragon Iron that they haven't been able to break it down. But yes, aside from Giants and two Dragons, there is a whole horde of burning giants with strange bodies, as well as one other thing...smaller Dragons emitting the same flame.

Dodge: They....they made HALF-DRAGONS too?!

Kai: If we are to defeat these creatures, who use Demon Fire, we need the only man able to fight the Demon Fire. Before we rescue Belwas, we need to find Wyald.

Ford: ....please tell me you're joking.

Dodge: No. No. I will not have that madman in this city!

Horvath: It is unavoidable, I suppose. If they are coming back, Wyald the Crazed is the best Demon Slayer in the kingdom. We will need him...

Argyle: Forgive me, Master Horvath, Lady Kai, Commanders, but what is so bad about Wyald the Crazed? Is he not a member of the Brave Companions, and therefore a friend?

Kai: "Friend"?! HA! And Shagga said you didn't have a sense of humor...We may have been allies, but Wyald is no friend of mine. Before joining us, he was the most feared Bandit in the South. Some days, he would attack and slaughter entire caravans not for the wealth, but because he was trying to kill time. Wyald was a monster. But then, when the Demons entered the already long Dragon Wars, Wyald jumped in out of nowhere. He killed a Demon Commander and took his Devil's Arms, the weapons Demons use...

Argyle: *thinking back, he remembered Ember materialized chakrams out of fire. Perhaps those were Devil's Arms*

Horvath: That is one part of the story that I never understood....only Demons can wield Devil's Arms. How did Wyald ever get his?

Kai: After killing the Commander, Wyald did the most savage thing anyone had ever seen...he literally ripped out the Commander's heart and ate it right in front of the other Demons. Not only were they demoralized, but Wyald gained what could be considered the most amazing abilities for a Demon Slayer...the ability to summon the fallen Commander's Devil's Arms as if he was a Demon, and immunity to Demon Fire.

Argyle: By the gods...

Kai: That is why we need Wyald. I may not like him, but if we let him cut loose on the entire enemy army outside the Iron Keep, he'll be able to spearhead a more than successful rescue. He doesn't even need to enter the Iron Keep. He just needs to be there to fight these enemy creatures.

~Grimoire's chamber~

Grom: *as soon as the other Half Demons leave, he stays behind to continue speaking with Mother* ....Mother...do you honestly believe that Grandfather would want us bowing and scraping to worms like Phobos? Or staying on our knees before the Dragons?....If he were alive, if ANY other demons were alive, I'm sure we could overtake the Dragons and make this world ours. From what you told me, was that not Lord Nifelheim and the Demonic Royal Family's ambition?...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Loria: *she pauses for a moment, thinking about their plan. It was great as a whole, if not a tad crazy, but she had to think of anything that could possibly go wrong. It was then that her mind turned to the lone dragon that had cut the supply lines to Ser Belwas' Iron Keep and also the lone dragon that had freed the late Ser Phobos. Could it be....were the two connected somehow?* Excuse me, but what of this lone dragon that had cut the supply lines? And remember how Phobos had been freed? I'd heard tale that a lone dragon did both of those deeds without batting so much as an eye. What if the two were to be connected? If we don't prepare for the possibility of this dragon showing up, it could mean trouble. *she spoke*

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Grimoire: *suddenly her eyes flash red and she stands up, her scythe in hand as her huge demonic wings spread to their full length* Do not insult me Grom. I bow to those only because it benefits us and strengthens our morale. Were we not so few in number....make no mistake.... *dark energy encroaches her scythe as she spins in a few fast circles, the blade suddenly stabbing the ground nigh inches from Grom's face and cutting it as the blade crackles with huge demonic power* I would crush every last one of those fools myself! *she growls, glaring at him intensely*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:03 am

Ford: I hadn't thought of that...What were the descriptions?

Mustang: *Commander Mustang was a large Ogre with dark, moss green skin and yellow, almost glowing eyes. he wore full Dragonskin cloaks and wielded a Dragon Bone staff made from the femur of a Dragon. On its top was a large Dragon Iron orb that glowed with energy. He sat on Horvath's left, and in front of him was the conscription papers detailing the appearances of both dragons* Completely identical. Iron scales that glowed with demonic fire, and flaming mane of red. Far more ferocious than previously seen Dragons of its size. Compared to most, its rather small, but far stronger than it appears.

Horvath: It must me a more mature Half-Dragon demon...possibly an enemy agent of some rank. I have no doubt she will most likely try to stop the Companions and the rest of you. Argyle, what do you think?

Argyle: Hmmm....I'd move with caution. We don't know if this Dragon truly is alone, or if it has allies that lie in wait. And, if it is as you say, Master, then this Dragon will be very dangerous. We won't be hunting it. It will be hunting us. The prudent thing would be to travel in a small group. Less numbers draw less attention, as you taught me.

Horvath: And I taught you well. Kai, ask the other Companions to remain here. We should only send those that we know will be of use in the finding of Wyald. Shagga's enhanced senses due to his mastery of Mystic Focus will be invaluable. Ember will be able to sense this Dragon if it is part Demon, so she will be of use as well. Lady Kai, you are the only one of us that knows Wyald's whereabouts?

Kai: ....He's based himself on the southern coast in the pirate port of Orros. There, he's the head of the local bandit and pirate syndicate...He's known for his...hedonistic tendencies. But, if its us, we shouldn't have trouble.

Argyle: Perhaps Ser Dolph's insight would be valuable? He is the most effective of the Companions at long range.

Mustang: According to this, the dragon is fast. Far faster than anything Dolph has shot down. His immense size would also be a hindrance...

Ford: A solid point. The same goes for Ser Forcestus. You could spot either of them a mile away. Send them, and its pretty much asking the dragon to attack.

Horvath: Then it is settled. When they arrive, the team that will retrieve Wyald shall be Loria, Argyle, Kai, Ember, Shagga....and Loria, I would like Yorg's apprentice Cameron to join as well. We will need her Eastern Assassin skills. When the Crazed has been retrieved, you will return here and Loria Company, along with the Brave Companions and myself will go and rescue Ser Belwas and his company. Loria, have your Company shack up in the barracks here in the city. We could use the extra garrisoned men. The rest of you, prepare your armies and bring them back to the city. We will form an impenetrable obstacle and have those Dragon heathens break themselves on our walls! Once Iron Belwas arrives, we will push the attack while he heads the defense. and then, we will be able to push back and strike the enemy wherever these halfbreed monsters are being spawned! *he draws his katana and in one move stabs it into the table. The commanders all rise and cheer, inspired by Horvath's speech*

Grom: *he watches his mother, black blood trickling down his cheek where he was cut. However, he watched her in admiration, ignoring the pain* Mother....then I shall do as you bid, and when the time comes, I hope you will allow me...*he looks up, his eyes filled with a lust for carnage, destruction, and complete and utter bloodshed* ...To wipe out those whom you deem unworthy to live.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:01 am

Grimoire:  *she lets out a small laugh of pleasure and places the palm of her hand on Grom's cheek*  That's momma's boy.....Now then..... *she lets the dark spikes and aura fade off of her scythe and sheathes it, going to sit back down again*  Be a dear and leave me.  I must prepare for the girl's arrival.  Hehehe~  I'm going to have such fun with her~

~Somewhere outside of Talnar~

Cameron:  *a falcon flies overhead as she continues to lead the last of Loria company's troops towards the city.  They were almost there but she held out her arm to let the bird land, the falcon obliging and giving the girl its message before giving a cry and flying off once again.  Soon after reading the message, she smirks slightly and tucks it away, turning to Yorg*  It seems that I'm to support my mother and father with their mission....I will trust you to finish up here and lead the rest of the company to the city.  *she tells him before dashing off in the direction of the port of Orros.  She had a large smile on her face as she did so, happy to finally be working together with her foster mother and foster father.  Now was finally her chance to show how strong she'd become!*

*Moments later, a woman dressed in a dark colored cloak was approaching the group somewhere outside of the city's walls.  Her demonic eyes betrayed her normal Myrrian appearance as she approached the large group of company soldiers that was headed inside of the city walls*

Cornelia:  *she moved her arm up and gave a big wave to the lead knight of the group that was approaching the city, a man with pieces of blades stuck to his armor*  Excuse me!  I was wondering if you could help me?  *she called out to him as she approached them calmly, scanning the small army of knights and soldiers with him.  She quickly found her target, the blonde haired girl named Catia Lumenheim being coddled by a younger girl with dusty blonde hair and a similar frame to hers.  Her little sister perhaps?  She turned to the knight with the blade pieces stuck to his armor as she reached him and smiled up at him*  I'm sorry to bother you but I'm looking for a girl with blonde hair and-oh my!  Is that her there?  *she interrupted herself, looking straight at Catia as she pointed to her.  The cloak she was wearing hid her face for the most part, but one glance at her eyes would easily give her secret away; she was anything but a normal Myrrian woman*

~Inside the city of Talnar~

Loria:  *she turns to Ser Horvath and smiles*  You speak so highly of Cameron Ser Horvath!  Do you really think she's strong enough to assist Argyle and I with this mission?  Not to say I haven't seen her progress myself but....I do worry for her safety.... *she admitted, her worried eyes betraying her words in a heartbeat*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:35 am

Horvath: *he removes his helm, revealing his face. He appears to be in his mid to late fifties, with black hair that has silver sides. Around his chin, mouth, and cheeks is salt and pepper stubble. His eyes are sharp, yet they seem to lack the luster of youth.* Zorrin put his faith in you, didn't he? I see no reason why I shouldn't place faith in her. She is more than ready.

Yorg: Why would you...*as he speaks, he catches a glimps of her eyes and remembers the creatures they fought having similar eyes. It didn't take him long to put two and two together. He suddenly clutched his fist and black hands appear around Cornelia's arms, legs, and neck* CLUTCH! *the hands bend, forcing Cornelia to bend backwards on her shoulders and knees, her stomach being pushed up while her back is forcefully bent. He then turns and looks to Kiria, Kurt, and Catia* RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Kurt: COME ON! *he urges Kiria and Catia to follow him as they begin to ride off in an attempt to flee*

Yorg: ALL UNITS RETURN TO THE CITY! I WILL HOLD HER! KURT, KIRIA, GET CATIA OUT OF HERE NOW!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:48 am

Loria: *she nods slowly and takes a deep breath as they walk* It's not that I don't believe you but....maybe it's just my motherly instincts kicking in and telling me that she could get hurt fighting with us. I don't know. *she admits, looking at the ground as she thinks*

---

Cornelia: *she gives a cry and momentarily loses her breath, growling angrily shortly afterwards* You impudent human! *her growling intensifies and turns demonic in pitch as her form begins to shift, Kiria urging her sister along and away as she shivers in fear at the sight before her. It isn't long before Cornelia's draconic features grow on her body and rip her cloak away, breaking her free of Yorg's binding spell as she twists around and slashes him across the chest with the razor sharp scales on her tail pointed straight out like a vicious, thorny whip* HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME WITH YOUR SORCERY HUMAN!! I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!!! *she screeches, roaring in fury as demonic flames turn her scarlet mane to blackened fire. She glares straight at Yorg as she flattens the scales on her body to deflect a possible counterattack from her attacker*

Kiria: *she screams in fear when she sees the cloaked woman suddenly turn into a huge demonic dragon* Kyaaah! D-d-dragooooon!!!! *she screams as she continues to urge Catia along to flee*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:39 am

Yorg: *the blow leaves two huge scraped slices in his breastplate as he is flung from his horse by the force of Cornelia's tail whip. He bouches off his back, but lands on his hands and knees. He then draws his broke blade and lets out three quick slices with the hilt. Two blades clash against Cornelia's shoulders, but the last one sails under her and flies up, uppercutting her in the chin with the edge. While it failed to cut, it was strong enough to make a loud clang and send Cornelia flipping once onto her back. Yorg then summoned more hands from his shadow and stood ready* You want them, you go through me, monster!

*suddenly, from under the ground, four more beings similar to Cornelia but smaller in scale jump out. They each roar and dash after Kurt and Kiria's horses*

Yorg: Damn....KURT! KIRIA! AMBUSH! *he called in the distance, hoping Katia was keeping her ears open*

Horvath: Your worry is understandable. I hear Zorrin didn't sleep a wink while you and Argyle left to face Badur'El. But, as he had faith in you, I have faith in you and Cameron. After all, she is your foster daughter.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Cornelia: *the uppercut sends her flailing onto her back as she roars in fury from the attempt at keeping her occupied. As more of her brethren appear, she suddenly whips her head around and opens her maw, firing not a stream of flames, but a large sphere of fire at Yorg. The fireball explodes in front of him and sends him reeling backwards as she regains her footing and launches herself after him, lunging to pin him down with her claws* YOU ARE AN ANNOYING LITTLE GNAT AND DESERVE TO BE CRUSHED LIKE ONE!!! *she roars at him as she lunges*

Kiria: *she sees the smaller demonic dragons chasing after them. Using one of her daggers as a catalyst, she tosses it at the ground just behind the horse moments after covering it in ice. She waits until the creatures get close enough before unleashing the trap she'd stored within it, making the ice on its blade explode outwards and attempt to impale or at least lacerate the creatures as they ran towards them. She just needed to delay them long enough for them to reach the city gates. Then they could get help!*

---

Loria: *she smiles at Ser Horvath's confidence in her and Cameron and nods slowly* I suppose you are right. I'll just have to trust her and see if her training has made her strong enough to help us. That's about all I can do anyway. *she admitted, relaxing a little bit*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Yorg: *he knew he had to act fast, otherwise this Dragon would crush him. He summoned all Shadow hands to him and launched them, using their force as an attempt to push Cornelia back. However, all this does is send her sliding past him to the side. He then rolls to the side and moves to stand* Now I just...*suddenly, his heartbeat becomes far harder and he collapses, feeling his body tremble hard* Damn...I'm still not recovered from the previous battle...this dragon made me use too much energy....*he drops to one knee as he feels his body entering Sorcerical Hyperventilation* Is this...the end of me?...*the burns from that fireball were also affecting him. What parts of his body that didn't feel like they were going to break from the cold of the Sorcerical Hyperventilation were burning in agony. He did know this, though: He was now completely at Cornelia's mercy.

Kurt: *as he watched the smaller Dragons drop from the traps, he feels a ripple through the Dark, as if someone he knew was in trouble* Yorg...Kiria, we need to pick up the pace! I don't think Yorg can hold the big one off anymore! *and just in time, as the Gates of the city were finally in view* Almost there!

Half-Dragon: *one of the half dragons, recovering from an ice shard to the left claw, growls and spits a large ball of fire after Kurt and company. The half dragon then roared out, a signal to Cornelia that the enemy was almost to the gate and they needed her help to catch their prize*

Argyle: *a few minutes had passed since he and Loria had already left. As they rode along the coast, he looked back. Behind him were faces from a year ago that he missed more than ever. Shagga, the Norther Barbarian, was large a burly wearing bronze armor and a horned helm. Unlike the others, who were mounted, Shagga calmly walked on the ground. He had no need for a mount, he was just as fast as any horse. Next to him rode Ember, the Ceaseless Flame. Behind her rode Kai, calm and quiet. Finally, next to Argyle rode Loria and Cameron, his family. They were finally on their way to meet with another Brave Companion, Wyald the Crazed. Argyle had heard things from Kai about Wyald, but he also knew that the Brave Companions were allies, but that didn't make them friends. Wyald would most likely be more difficult to deal with than Ember and Forcestus, who were at least showing they still had honor. Wyald was now the leader of a Syndicate, which meant he had forsaken all the honor of his title as a Knight. Though, Shagga did the same in favor of living a life free of responsibility to the Kingdom....Perhaps that is why Kai told him that Shagga and Wyald were known to get along well. As they rode, Argyle pondered the road he had taken to get here, and couldn't believe he went from a simple boy on his uncle's estate to a Knight of Myrr. He then smiled at Cameron and Loria. They were his family now, and now that he was strong he would do everything in his power to protect them, even if it cost him his life.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Cornelia:  *she lumbers up to Yorg and glares at him, her eyes widening and her head snapping up as she heard her half-dragon brethren calling for her help.  She let a demonic growl and a roar before turning back to Yorg, putting her face nigh inches from his own*  Consider yourself lucky that I am on a mission from Mother, else I would kill you right here and now for your impudence.  Now get lost before I change my mind!  *she growled at him before giving a cry and launching herself in the direction of her quarry, letting Yorg live.  Her mission mattered more than the pleasure of killing the target of her anger.  She watched one of her brethren's fireballs explode and knock the girl off of her horse and both her and her quarry to the ground.  As she approached she watched the little girl with the dusty blonde hair shakily stand up and move herself in front of Catia*

Kiria:  *she stares defiantly at the dragon before her, scared out of her mind as she stands in front of her older sister*  I-I won't....I won't let you touch my big sis!  *she told Cornelia defiantly, staring into her demonic eyes as she trembled in fear.  The threat of death was making her heart race as she went to start using her sorcery to fight back*

Cornelia:  *she narrows her eyes and flattens her scales as a couple of large chunks of ice spring up underneath her claws, the sorcery doing nothing to her but making her raise her claws and swat Kiria away a few feet and rolling across the ground*  Stupid girl.  You face a dragon and yet you use a sorcery as weak as that?  Just stay out of my way of you know what's good for you.  *She warned her, turning to a trembling Catia in front of her.  She narrows her eyes and gently picks her up by her shirt with a cry from her before setting her down onto her back.  She turns her head and spreads her wings as she glares at her*  I would suggest that you hang on tightly to my mane girl, lest you fall off and get more hurt than you are!  *She tells her as she prepares to jump and fly off*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:16 pm

Yorg: *he weakly growls and goes to move, when suddenly a dragon claw stamps him down.* GAH! CATIA! KIRIA! KURT!

Half-Dragon: *the dragon holding him down was tall and toned in stature, with a four-legged lower body and a humanoid upper body. His head was covered in iron scales and had two forward-pointing horns. One of its front legs was holding Yorg Down, while it formed a large fireball in its hands. Its voice was metalic and masculine, with a slight hiss to it* Stay down, Mortal....*he then reached out with his mind to his brethren* Cornelia is leaving. We're done here. *the half-dragons all growl in unison and take off into the air, wings flapping. The half-dragon then snarls at Yorg and takes off, two large wings growing from his back where his hips sat.*

Yorg: D-damn it....

*the sounds of hooves against the earth rings out as a group of knights lead by Commander Royce ride up*

Royce: Ser Yorg! Ser Kurt! *he dismounts as his men go to check on Kiria and the others* What happened?!

Yorg: Catia...they took Catia! Those half-dragon, half-demon monsters took Catia! *he doubles over in pain as his wounds begin to take their toll*

Royce: No...Get them back to the city! Fortify all defenses and prepare to dispatch word to Ser Loria!

Knights: SER! *they all salute and begin their task*

~The Port City of Orros~

Shagga: *on the outskirts of Orros, Shagga dashes out of the woods and looks to the distance. He had decided to scout ahead, and could see the city in the distance. He turned back to his companions and grinned* THE CITY IS BEFORE US! I hope Wyald is well.

Kai: *she rides up and looks out with Shagga* Wyald...I can't believe its come down to relying on that insane bastard...

Shagga: Am I REALLY the only one who has no qualms with Wyald?

Kai: Yes. Now lets go. *she rides on ahead*

Argyle: *he, Ember, Loria, and Cameron ride up to Shagga* What can we expect from Wyald?

Shagga: What are you expecting now?

Argyle: A good number of things.

Shagga: Forget them. Chances are, Wyald will blow whatever you're expecting out of the water. The man is completely insane, and it delights me!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Loria: *she narrows her eyes at Shagga's....enthusiasm* You seem to be very eager to see Ser Wyald despite everything we've heard Shagga. He couldn't be that terrible of a person could he?

Ember: *she snorts derisively at Loria's comment* Oh please....anyone who would eat the heart of a demon like Wyald did has both my respect and my undivided attention. Thankfully he is a friend else the choice of bringing me along on this escapade would've been a horrid idea. The man would've went straight for my throat on the spot had we not fought with Eddard together.

Loria: *she blinks and looks at Cameron who merely shrugs indifferently*

Ember: *she frowns and turns to Cameron, tilting her head at her* So why did we decide to babysit the brat today? Surely Horvath was joking when he said that she was to come with us? Wyald might attack her on the spot for having made a contract with Null in the first place. Assuming he figures that out.

Loria: *she returns her eyes calmly to the road in front of them* Then it is likely wise that we keep that information to ourselves Lady Ember. *she told her with a hint of agression in her tone*

Cameron: *she gave a smirk underneath her face mask. Her foster mother's love for her was truly an interesting but frightening sight to behold. At least, so long as you weren't on the receiving end of her anger*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:56 am

*the group rides towards the sprawling port town. After passing the gates, they finally see it, a rough town filled with sailors, merchants, pirates, and what seemed to be gangsters. The once white stone buildings of the city are now a dingy grey from the salt wind of the nearby sea, with shabby wood shacks and stalls all throughout the streets. At the very heart of the city, on a vast pier overlooking the docks and ocean, was a vast ship the size of a castle built on the pier, making it a stilted fortress. The sails displayed a baboon skull with crossed axes underneath it.*

Kai: He doesn't even try to hide...

Shagga: Its Wyald. The man has no need to hide. In this town, he runs things.

Kai: That explains the conditions...

Argyle: How do we get in? If Wyald really is a Syndicate head, I doubt he will just let us in on good faith.

Shagga: For once, I agree. Wyald is insane, but not stupid. If a bunch of knights claiming to be the Brave Companions of Eddard appeared out of nowhere to me, I'd be more than suspicious. If I was Wyald, I'd have them thrown to the ocean for sport. Then again, I'm much kinder than him...

Argyle: I'm not sure if I should be impressed by you or terrified of him...

Shagga: Both. Still, we need to get in and get close to Wyald. If we can just convince him to hear us out, he might join us if he's got time to kill. Being a Syndicate head sounds like too boring a job for Wyald. No action...

Argyle: Hmmm...You said Wyald ate a Demon Heart. Did he kill all those demons just because he enjoyed it?

Shagga: Yes.

Kai: Where are you going with this?

Argyle: *he nods calmly* I have an idea. Ember, could you come with me for this? You probably won't like it, but I have an idea that can get us close to Wyald. *he reaches into his saddlebag and pulls out a pair of iron handcuffs, which he carried around in case they needed iron chain or to restrain someone.* I'm sorry to ask this, but could you wear these as well? We're going to give Wyald just what he wants. We're going to give him a Demon.

Shagga: I see! We pretend we captured Ember and we act like we want to sell her to Wyald, and then when he meets with us we reveal the truth and convince him!

Kai: You really think Wyald will fall for it? Didn't you say yourself he isn't stupid.

Argyle: Its our best shot. That, or we attack, kill all the "innocent", if you can call them that, guards, and then try to take the man that assisted in driving a race of immortals to near extinction by force. Which would you prefer?

Shagga: .....Horvath rubbed off on you, boy. You got stones now...I like it!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Ember: *she growls in a demonic tone and her tails bristle at the thought of being offered to Ser Wyald as a tribute. Such an idea was disgraceful!* Of all the nerve....you dare to offer me as a tribute to that insane bastard? No! I refuse! *she told Argyle angrily, crossing her arms and pointing her nose in the air*

Cameron: *she narrows her eyes at Ember before sighing* ....Ruko, restrain. *she commands her shadow, a shadow version of herself extending out of her own shadow and promptly knocking Ember off of her horse. She then calmly disembarks from her own nag and takes the handcuffs from Argyle, proceeding to handcuff Ember as Ruko held her hands behind her back*

Ember: *she hisses and growls at Cameron as her tails turn into a long whip-like tail and her fuzzy fox ears turn to demonic horns. Her voice grows demonic in tone as she growls at Cameron more* If I get out of this I'm gonna drown you you little rat! *she barked, struggling to get free from the handcuffs without using her powers. She knew using her powers now would've given away their position to a possible dragon that would come to kill them but she had to try something*

Loria: *she disembarked from her own horse and helped Ember stand up in her demon form, smiling at Cameron for her work as Ruko disappeared back into her shadow* Nicely done Cameron. Now then, shall we get this 'captured demon' to the resident Ser Wyald? That is of course, if Ember doesn't have any objections? *she said with a smug smile at her*

Ember: *she took a deep breath through her nose and huffed* Clever little brat....fine. Let's just get this over with. Oh and Argyle.... *she smirked at him with mischief in her demonic eyes* Don't think you'll be off the hook for this little trick of yours later if it works. I'll make sure to repay your 'kindness' in turn. *she told him, looking to Shagga and Kai with a small nod to show that she was ready to go and get this over with as much as they were*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Argyle: I fully expect you to get even with me for this, Ser Ember. I apologize, but the idea sounds just too tempting to a Demon Slayer.

Shagga: Oh boy, this is going to be good....

Kai: Well then, we better get this over with. Wyald awaits...

*the group walked up to the ship, Ember in tow behind them as Argyle held the chain that held her cuffs*

Shagga: Let me do the talking. I know how these Syndicate types are. *they walk up to the front door. In front are two very large Ogres armed with huge, rusted cleavers. On seeing the group, they bring the cleavers into an X formation and block their way* Ho, gents! I'm a traveling mercenary....Mercer is my name. Mercer.....Law. And these are my subordinates Noah (Argyle), Luna (Loria), Ai (Kai), and Maya (Cameron). We are here to deliver something to Wyald the Crazed. A Demon we captured out by the southern coast. *he inclines his head to Ember*

Ogre: *the two guards look them over* What company?

Shagga: Don't have one. We're a freelance group. Just wanted to make some extra gold. We hear Wyald has a....thing...for Demons.

Ogre: *the ogres look at each other, and as they go to speak, they are interrupted by a high-pitched voice*

???: OI! YOU TWO! WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! *standing behind them is probably the largest Mag-Theron Half-Giant that they had ever seen. He stood at least a story tall, with massive arms and legs. On his back was a claymore that could probably cut a ship in two. The only off thing about him was he had a voice so high it squeaked* THESE MERCS BROUGHT BOSS WYALD A PRESENT! BESIDES, THEY CAN'T KILL HIM EVEN IF THEY TRIED! BOSS SAID LET THEM THROUGH!

Ogres: *the both immediately raise their cleavers back to normal* YES, BENEDICT!

Benedict: *the giant turns to the group* Greetings, Mercenaries. I am Benedict, second to Boss Wyald of the Kong-Skull Syndicate!

Shagga: *he and Argyle nearly loose it, holding back their laughs as hard as they can*

Ogre: *one of them leans in to the group and whispers* Whatever you do, do NOT laugh at his voice...he can split a whole Royal Navy Man-of-War class battle shit in one swing of his blade, and he kills people for far less.

Benedict: NOW! If you will follow me. *the group follows the high-voiced man into the ship. After walking down what seems to be an atrium built into the ship, they hear the sounds of women moaning, men laughing, glass breaking, and songs being sung. Benedict comes to a closed door at the end of the hall. He then opens the vast door* Boss Wyald will see you now! *inside, there is just a scene of outright debauchery. Women strewn out with men, drinks being poured like water, drunken songs being sung, and even men fighting and throwing punches if they felt like it. At the very back of the room is a large throne with various women of all mortal races lounging and reaching up to the man sitting in the chair. He is a rather muscular, very well built Kong with a baboon's head, black fur, vast arms and legs, and beady black eyes. He has a huge smile on his face as he holds a Drow girl on his lap around the waist with one arm and a Human girl on his lap with the other. He laughs loud and hard, and the women giggle drunkenly*

Argyle: Is he...?

Shagga: Yep...that's Wyald.

Kai: He hasn't changed one bit...

Wyald: *he sees the group and his smile grows even bigger* WELL, LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN! *he stands up, revealing his full height to be comparable to Shagga's.* And what do I always say my motto is? If you're going in, go hard! HAHAHA! *he notices Ember, Kai, and Shagga, then the realization slowly dawns on him* Oh....oh by the gods and devils above and below...HAHAHAHA! Oh this is just too rich! Ember?! Is that you?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL CHAINED UP!? AHAHAHAHA! THAT'S BLOODY HILARIOUS! SO THAT'S HOW YOU CLEVER BASTARDS GOT PAST MY GOONS!? *he cackles like an ape and leaps over the various people in front of him, so as to not disturb their...festivities* Shagga Giants-Bane! You're a sight for sore eyes, you barbaric twit!

Shagga: Wyald, you insane son of a she-wolf! *the two laugh and clasp arms.* I apologize for the deception, but we knew you wouldn't see us any other way. We need your help.

Wyald: OF COURSE YOU DO! After all, Eddard was one of the few who appreciated my brand of work!

Kai: If you call it that...

Wyald: Kai the Stinger...Still as grouchy as ever. As anyone ever told you that you need to get yourself a man? Because you are WAY too uptight.

Kai: Why I...*she goes to draw he daggers*

Argyle: *he quickly moves in front of Kai to stop her* Ser Wyald, it was my idea. The deception was my part. I apologize for such lowbrow tactics. My name is Argyle, and this is Ser Loria, the King's Blade, and Cameron, her foster daughter and a member of her company. It was we who asked Kai, Shagga, and Ember to help us find you.

Wyald: So wait, you tricked my goons and lied about having a demon for me all so you could just come here and...talk?

Argyle: Yes....

Wyald: ....You got some big brass ones on you, boy. I like it! HAHA! Reminds me of Eddy-boy, really. You could end up being just as crazy as me! What's your last name?

Argyle: ...Crewn.

Wyald: *suddenly, his smile fades* Crewn...wait...then you're...SWEET HOLY GARLITH ON THE BACK OF A HYBORIAN BOAR! YOU'RE HER SON?!

Argyle: Her son...you knew my mother?

Wyald: Who doesn't know you're mother?! THE WHOLE BLOODY KINGDOM KNOWS HER! Well, everyone except you, obviously...

Kai: WYALD! Hold your tongue, ape. The boy can't know yet...not until Horvath says its time. Besides, that piece of information is VERY sensitive...

Wyald: AND KEEP SUCH A DARK SECRET FROM HIM!? HA! YOU'RE FUNNY! JUST LOOK AT HIM! HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GONNA BURST FROM ANTICIPATION!

Kai: Wyald...if you tell him, I will seriously kill you. I will slip my dagger right into your throat here and now.

Wyald: Sheesh, relax! I won't tell!

Argyle: No, I want to hear now!

Wyald: When you're ready, kid, you'll find out. Now, onto more pressing matters...*he goes back to Ember* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU'RE IN YOUR TRUE FORM! YOU HATE THAT LOOK! YOU MUST BE LIVID! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, I BET TALL, STRONG, AND MUTE WOULD BE FURIOUS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS! THE LOOK ON HIS FACE, IT WOULD BE SOOOOOO PRICELESS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *he practically falls over from how funny he finds Ember's current situation. Then, he wipes the tear from his eyes and stays quiet. Suddenly, he disappears in a flash of flame and appears behind Cameron, a large, stone-looking axe with a crude blade on either side in his hand and aimed for Cameron's head* Now...LETS KILL THIS NULL-SMELLING FILTH! I COULD SMELL HER THE MINUTE SHE WALKED IN! *he goes to bring the axe down, but it is blocked by Argyle's Dragon Fang sword*

Argyle: *his eyes are beyond serious, almost angry as he glares Wyald down* Companion or not, I will kill you if you touch her. I promise you that.

Wyald: Hehe...Kai mentioned Horvath earlier. I take it you've been training under him?...I can tell....you're good, kid. Real good....*he leaps back* What is the little Null Contractor to you?

Argyle: ...She is my foster daughter and my comrade in arms. More importantly, she is my family, and I would wipe out all the demons and dragons in Myrr before I let any harm come to her!

Wyald: KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You're making my blood boil! *a sick, excited grin forms on his face* I kinda want to kill you from how strong you are, but if I did, Horvath would come looking for me....AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! TODAY REALLY IS AN EXCITING DAY! *his free arm bursts into flame as a second axe forms in his hand. Flames lick around his body and dance around the edges of the axes, giving them a hellish light* Shagga, Kai, keep back. I want Blue Boy, his brat, and the King's Blade all to myself...

Kai: The hell you will!

Shagga: Kai, if we interfere he could burn the whole pier down....

Kai: YOU KNOW WYALD'S SORCERY! THEY COULD BE KILLED!

Shagga: *he raises his voice* AND IF WE STEP IN, THEY WILL BE!

Kai: *she grows silent*

Shagga: ....Have you ever known Wyald to break his word?

Kai: ...no...

Wyald: *the demonic flames cast an evil light on his smile, his flowing fur, and his axes as he stood before Loria, Argyle, and Cameron* Lets make a deal...survive, and I'll hear you out. Lose, and I put you three in stone armor and let you take a swim....LETS PARTY!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top