NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 1/13/2016, 3:07 am

~The King's Spear~

Kai: *she nods and looks to Dolph* I'm sorry for that, Dolph...I didn't mean to make you admit to that...I know how badly you wish you could still keep up with us...

Dolph: Age is merely another part of life, dear Kai. I am thankful for the time I had as a spry, young Ogre, hunting Dragons alongside the great Eddard...But, that time has passed. I am thankful, though, that you and good Shagga can still help the next generation. By the way...did Forcestus truly not say his decision?

Kai: *she half grins* You caught me...He said he plans to join another Company. But, he wanted me to keep it a secret. Apparently, he has a request of Zigg when he sees him next...

Dolph: I see. Then I shall not pry further. And what of Ember?

Kai: Oh I have a good idea on her decision. But, we need to keep watching just to be sure. *she stands up and starts to walk out* Have a good night, Dolph.

Dolph: *he smiles and raises his flagon to Kai* And you as well, Kai.

Kai: *she walks out of the tavern after Frost, the doors closing behind her*

~Loria Company's Courtyard~

Emil: *he suddenly becomes redder than a tomato, steam comically flying out from his ears. Suddenly, snow begins to fall lightly from the night sky, the air becoming colder as the flakes fall* Wow, snow...*as he and Kiria watch the flakes fall, he swallows hard, feeling a feeling of what appeared to be courage welling up in his chest. He remembered, one night, that Terran had tried to teach him how to get a kiss from a girl. He didn't pay much attention at the time, since he had written it off as another perverted escapade by Terran, but he did remember how Terran had kissed the girl. He takes a deep breath, gently bringing his finger under Kiria's chin. Being an Ogre, and much larger than her, he was incredibly nervous that this would be awkward. But, he knew he was past the point of no return. He leaned down and lightly planted a kiss on Kiria's lips, his eyes closed as he prayed to every god he could think of for aid*

~Dis~

Ivar: *as they flew through the sky, he finally found a presence moving through the clouds around them* THERE! Dire is in the clouds! *suddenly, a shadow flashes onto Lilah's back. A large, black circle of shadow forms and bubbles before a black figure begins to rise up from the shadow, as if the shadow itself was BECOMING the creature. Its body becomes muscular and masculine, with no features save for muscle tone and two dark blue eyes with no irises or pupils. The creature stood on Lilah's back without the slightest hint of being blown off, as if the wind did not affect it* DIRE! YOU NEED TO GET A MESSAGE TO NIGEL!

Dire: *he nods*

Ivar: TELL HIM NIFELHEIM IS FORMING AN ALLIANCE WITH THE VAMPYRES AND SEMYAZA! WE'RE GOING TO OVERSHOOT JOTENHEIM AND FLY STRAIGHT FOR MYRR! WE NEED TO SEE SER HORVATH! TRY AND HAVE NIGEL CONTACT JAEGER AND GLENCOUR AND HAVE THEM COME BACK TO JOTENHEIM TO HOLD COMMAND IN HIS PLACE! WE NEED THE NAVY TO HEAD TO MYRR! THE DEMONS MAY BE LAUNCHING AN ATTACK! ITS THE BEST WE CAN DO FOR NOW!

Dire: *he nods, glancing over Ivar's shoulder. He points back over Ivar's shoulder and then disappears, as if he was giving a warning*

Ivar: *he looks back and sees a group of orange lights in the clouds, chasing after them* DAMN! HALF-DRAGONS! WE GOT COMPANY, LILAH! *he holds out his hand, a large burst of flames flying out from his hand and forming a vast, black metal mace with wicked, thorn-like spiked chains hanging between three large pillars forming the hammer end. He spins the vast weapon in his hand and brings the shaft under his arm as he looks back at the Half-Demons flying after them* THEY'RE TRYING TO BOX US IN! WE HAVE THREE ON THE RIGHT IN THE CLOUDS, TWO ABOVE, FOUR BELOW THE CLOUDS DOWN BELOW US, AND THREE MORE ON THE LEFT IN THE CLOUDS! TAKE YOUR PICK AND LETS SPILL SOME DEMON BLOOD!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 9 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/13/2016, 9:17 am

~The streets of Silvenheim~

Frost: *he makes a very flower-like umbrella out of ice and offers it to Kai as she comes out, the snow falling around him making him finally look to be in his natural environment. The look in his eyes was also strange....it was as if, he felt like he was finally home* Take this Kai. I am not concerned about the snow falling onto my body. It will not make me even flinch. *he gives her a small smirk as the two walk* Now....about those plans I have to discuss with you....I think it's time I shared a few secrets with you. *as he talks, the scene pans out away from the two of them, giving a beautiful view of Silvenheim as the white snow begins to blanket the city*

~Loria Company Courtyard~

Kiria: *she's surprised by the sudden change of atmosphere but her eyes widen in even more surprise when she feels Emil give her the gentle kiss that she'd never had before. Slowly she closed her own eyes and gently pressed her lips back against his, taking a moment to savor the memory before pulling away and giving him a quiet giggle, pressing her forehead against his* You big dummy....that was my first kiss.... *she can't help but smile as she speaks, her grin betraying her words as she gently puts her palm against his chest* You better take responsibility for that Emil....I can't just give that away.... *she tells him gently, watching him carefully for his reaction*

~Dis~

Lilah: The one's above and to our right are mine Ivar! Don't worry if you fall! I'll catch you so long as you concentrate on the enemy! *she gives a shrill, challenging shriek to the half-dragons around her as if she were an alpha fighting for her supremacy amongst her brethren* NOW LET US BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD!! *she gives one last shriek and suddenly her eyes begin to glow magically, activating the Winged Basilisk's petrifying gaze as she suddenly veers right and barrel rolls straight into one of the half-dragons, her sense of smell and the disturbance of the air currents around her body becoming her guide as she twists her body around and rakes her wing claws across the first half-dragons back. Then without a moment's hesitation she snatches it up into her massive talons and brings it up to her head. With a cry of battle she immediately grabs a hold of its head in her jaws and forces it's body away as her neck jerks in the opposite direction, the sound of ripping flesh filling the air as she swiftly removes its head along with much of its spine. With another cry she impales the dead half dragon with her tail and gives a large flap of her wings, sending out another challenging cry as she twists her body and flings the corpse at the next half dragon. The corpse hits its mark as she bears down on the last half dragon beyond the one she'd just hit with the corpse of its brother, grabbing it with her foreclaws and biting down onto its neck, viciously tearing at it with her fangs as her spear-like tail moves to impale it through its belly like the last one. All the while she keeps her petrifying gaze active and focused on the location of the two half dragons above her, waiting like a predator for its prey to foolishly come down to challenge her*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/13/2016, 10:06 am

~Loria Company's Courtyard~

Emil: *he blushes even brighter, practically glowing from how red he was* D-Don't think I'm that irresponsible! I'll have you know that was my intention from the start! And besides...*his voice goes a little lower as he looks away* That was my first kiss, too...

~Dis~

Ivar: *he looks down and then, throwing one leg over Lilah's back, he jumps right off her back, plummeting down at the Half-Dragons below him. He spies one and growls, bringing his weapon into both his hands as he suddenly flips and slams the mace down onto the Half-Dragon in his sights, shattering both its armor and its spine, forcing it to plummet to its death. As he fell, he roar and let out a sudden jet of red flames out from his feet. Using the blast, he forces himself to fly back up right at the other three Half-Dragons that flew below Lilah. The three immediately dive at him, their claws and teeth primed to rip Ivar to shreds. However, Ivar simply grins widely under his helm. He loved it when they tried to gang up on him...He immediately takes  his mace into both hands and grips it, channeling energy through it. From his hands, a red liquid begins collecting along the runes on his mace, forming red Demon Runes all over the weapon. Then, the liquid begins to bubble, until it becomes a burning red inferno of blood covering his mace in runes. He roars out as the energy collects and then explodes, covering the Half-Dragons in burning blood. They begin to screech in both surprise and fear. While most Demon-Bloods were immune to fire, it would seem that Ivar's attack was causing their own blood to fester and boil inside them. They all roar in pain as blood red flames lick out from their eyes and mouths, each one falling to the ground, writhing in pain in the air as they fell to their inevitable deaths on impact. Ivar then let out another burst of flames from his feet, flinging himself up and landing back onto Lilah's back as he stood perfectly, ready to assault any other Half-Dragons that were dumb enough to attack*

Half-Dragon Alpha: *the clear alpha of the group begins letting out reptilian clicks, the others responding in kind as they suddenly begin to fall back*

Ivar: Oh no...that does not look good....Lilah, Demons don't give up on chases....I think something else is coming....*suddenly, a vast fireball shoots up at Lilah, nearly taking off her wing, had Ivar not sensed it coming and grabbed her shoulder, forcing her to swerve last minute to dodge it* SEVEN HELLS BELOW!

Half-Dragon: *down below Lilah, flying at speeds that seemed to match her's, was a large Half-Dragon with big, curved horns that pointed forward. Its face was humanoid, but had no lips and large, sharp, Dragon-like teeth. It was big, even for a Half-Dragon. At least twice the size of Lilah in her Basilisk form. And it was watching them with far more intelligence than its brethren were, for it wasn't attempting to attack Lilah with brute force. Instead, it unleashed another massive fireball, this time missing as Ivar turned Lilah yet again* Grrrr....pesky Demon Hunter...his ability to sense my attacks is rather annoying....

???: *sitting casually on top of the Half-Dragon's back was the very same Half-Demon man that Nifelheim had been watching next to the hologram of Krow. In person, however, his features were much more defined. Like his sister, he lacked the Demon's red skin, and sported short-cut black hair. Atop his head was a red bowler hat, with a black strip around the base of the hat that seemed to have Demon Runes emblazoned on it. He wore a casual red suit of some type of velvet-like material, with a black ascot that had a single, burning orange crystal pin in the center. His shoes and pants were both black, with the shoes polished to a shine. He holds his hat with one hand as he rests the other comfortably on his knee, keeping his hat over his eyes as he smirked. When he spoke, his voice sounded almost comforting, having a charming ring as if every word he spoke was especially crafted to be enticing.* Now now, Diavolo....Lets remember that our guests are, in fact, Forward Commanders of the Vanguard, by what I see. Decorum demands that we show them the utmost hospitality! *he stands up and a black mist begins to flow off from under his feet* Lets see if I can't give them a little something to help them relax?...*the mist begins to ominously flow into the clouds, fusing with them and flowing even faster after Ivar and Lilah*

Ivar: *he begins to feel his body becoming weak, his skin going numb as he nearly drops to one knee* W-what is this?!....I sense another Half-Demon with that big one chasing us! This one is different...I feel a cold energy off him...the same I get from Nigel and Dire....*he suddenly realizes the horror of what is happening* LILAH! YOU HAVE TO SPEED UP AND GET US AWAY FROM HERE! OUR ENEMY IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN WE THOUGHT! WE ARE DEALING WITH A HALF-DEMON THAT HAS A NULL CONTRACT! HURRY! BEFORE THE MIST BEGINS TO AFFECT YOU, TOO!

Diavolo: *the Half-Dragon watches Ivar start to sway and grins evilly* Excellent work, Commander Finn!

Finn: *he looks up and smiles at Lilah and Ivar in a mocking tone* Now, I can't have those two spoiling my dear sister's fun...I haven't even met her yet!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/13/2016, 10:59 am

~Loria Company Courtyard~

Kiria: *she giggles and pecks Emil's cheek* Why don't we go on inside for the night? I think sleeping out in the snow isn't the greatest way to keep me warm anyways. *she suggests to him, smiling and nestling into his chest to show that she was ready to be carried away*

~The Skies of Dis~

Lilah: *she gives a loud shriek and shakes her head to clear away the dizziness she was starting to feel. Her Winged Basilisk form was durable and fast but against a gaseous attack it meant very little. She gives a big flap of her wings and spins around to catch Ivar into her wing talons, holding him against her chest as she quickly began to spin faster and dive out of the clouds* Hang on tightly Ivar! I'm going to try and lose them! *soon she reaches terminal velocity from her dive and continues to spin wildly before she suddenly stops and opens her wings, snatching Ivar out of the air into her talons before using her momentum from the dive to reach her fastest gliding speed that she could. She sees Ivar's wobbly movements in her talons and growls as she continues to glide across the ground until she could see a wide stretch of water ahead. Thinking quickly, she uses the tips of her wings to skim the water and stir up whatever gas was still after them from before, trying to get it to slow down enough for her to get away. She was getting tired too. If she would have to perform another maneuver like that, she would easily be too tired to keep flying and would have to stop*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/13/2016, 11:27 am

~Loria Company's courtyard~

Emil: *he picks her up and carries her into the Keep, the scene panning out as he closes the door behind him*

~The Skies of Dis~

Finn: *as Diavolo roars out and flies after Lilah, easily keeping up with her, he makes Diavolo stay above Lilah as she glides along the surface of the huge sulfur lake below them* Dear me, it would see that our guest need a little something more to help them in their endeavor to find comfort...I believe I should offer them a bit of Southern Dis-comfort...*he reaches out, and small sparks form in his hands. Sitting there in each hand are four Demon Iron daggers, his Devil's Arm. With a sharp whistle, he throws all eight of the knives at Ivar and Lilah, the knives lighting on fire and flying after her, following her moves as they home in on her*

Ivar: *he sits up weakly from in her grasp and grows. He then bites his own wrist and lets his hand dangle above the water's surface. He gives a loud yell and suddenly, the drops of blood in the water explode in a flash of heat. While Diavolo and Finn were out of range, the knives were caught in the blasts and stopped* Damn...we're in a real bind here!

Finn: *suddenly, he feels a pull in his gut as he starts glancing around* Careful, Diavolo! I sense something...the presence of the Dark Realm...

Diavolo: Huh? What do you-*before he could finish, Dire suddenly appears from Finn's shadow and brings his fists down, right into Diavolo's eyes. The Half-Dragon Demon roars in pain and suddenly pulls back from it, Lilah zooming ahead of it as Dire sabotaged the chase*

Finn: *he immediately summons up two more knives and attempts to cut Dire*

Dire: *he swings around and blocks Finn wrist-for-wrist as the two begin grappling on the struggling Half-Dragon's back. Finally, Diavolo roars and rolls mid-air. While Finn lets go of one knife and manages to hold on to one of the spines on Diavolo's back, Dire on the other hand leaps off and fades away, not taking his eyes off Finn as he does*

Diavolo: *he growls and looks up, seeing Lilah shoot out over the mountain ranges in the distance that separated Dis from the sea, his eyes still tearing up from the recent punches he took to them.* Grrrrr......Damn...His Majesty is not going to be pleased...

Finn: It matters very little. By now, sis is so far ahead, they will never catch up in time. Even still, His Majesty's plans are already in motion and cannot be stopped...we should return to the city.

Diavolo: Yes, Commander. *the Half-Demon lets out a loud, angered roar as he turns around and makes a line back for the city*

Ivar: *he pants heavily and looks up at Lilah* Dire saved us...Have I ever mentioned how glad I am to have a being that can travel instantly through shadows as an ally? *he chuckles sarcastically, coughing from the weakness in his body* Damn...that black mist numbed all my body...even my lungs are heavy...I'm sorry, Lilah...I ended up slowing you down...*he curses*...I won't die, but being coddled like this is rather humiliating...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/13/2016, 11:53 am

~The Skies of Dis~

Lilah: *she gives a smaller growl and appears to give Ivar a look of relief* Be glad that we are safe now because of Dire's bravery Ivar. Just rest for now. I will fly until we reach the shorelines of Myrr and then we'll be able to find shelter. I am weary from our encounter with that mist as well but I still have strength in my body yet to get us somewhere where we'll be able to rest. *she gives a loud cry and keeps her speed as she glides over the water, not wanting to stop until they'd finally reached Myrr's shores....*

----------------------------------------------------***------------------------------------------------------

~The next morning in Silvenheim~

Lily: *she wakes up as the sun hits her face and smiles as she sees that she's nestled within Shagga's arms. She sits up and stretches, using the sheets to cover herself before carefully getting up and out of bed and getting dressed. She smiles at Shagga's huge sleeping form before kissing his head and nuzzling his cheek* Sleep well Shagga~ I'll be back soon I promise. *she whispers to him, turning to leave the tavern. As she enters the lobby she spots Terran, dressed up in his armor and waves to him* Heya pretty boy! I see you're already up!

Terran: *he smirks and nods, walking out of the tavern with her as he headed off to meet up with everyone* I have to be. I was actually just about to go and make sure that Argyle and Loria didn't just have too much fun last night and forget about us.

Lily: *she grins at him* That's perfect! I'll tag along with you. I have to speak to Argyle anyways.

*together the two begin to walk along the streets of Silvenheim, chatting as they headed off to meet up with all of their companions for their mission*

~Loria Company's Keep, Loria's Quarters~

Loria: *she feels the first few rays of the morning sun on her face and slowly blinks herself awake, looking up to see Argyle's sleeping form with his arms draped around her. She blushes lightly and smiles up at him, kissing his lips lightly and nuzzling his cheek as she started to sit up, using the sheets to cover herself* Good morning Argyle~ *she goes over to the nightstand nearby and collects her clothes for the morning before going behind her screen to dress herself. Soon after she's dressed and decent, a loud knock is heard at her door* One moment please! *she calls out, walking out from behind her screen dressed in a light pair of pants and a loose fitting shirt before opens the door a crack*

Terran: *he waves casually to her and grins* Well hey there! You look like you had a crazy little night to yourself eh?

Lily: *she blushes a bit and frowns at him, her sharp retort being cut off as Lily suddenly pokes her head into the room from the side, smiling at her* So YOU'RE the Loria that I've heard so much about huh? *she grins at her* You're just as beautiful as Dolph had said you were! But um....much as I like women, where's Argyle?

Loria: *she blinks at Lily's forwardness and looks to Terran* Terran....who is this and why is she looking for Argyle?

Terran: *he sighs and gives her an awkward smile* Sorry about that. This is Lily. She just came to Silvenheim last night. She's a friend of the Brave Companions and she came along to see Argyle. Apparently she wanted to see him all grown up or....something along those lines....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/13/2016, 12:09 pm

~Loria Company's Keep~

Argyle: *he stirs as he hears the voices from across the room. In a quick, fluid motion, he hides himself under the covers and reaches to the floor below, grabbing his trousers and putting them on before climbing out of bed and finding his shirt. He walks over to the door, standing behind Loria and crossing his arms* Someone looking for me? *he looks out into the hall at Lily and raises one eyebrow* I'm sorry, but have we met before? You look oddly familiar...

~Silvenheim Palace~

Lucas: *he was clad in what appeared to be simple white armor with a helm designed like a type of bird's head, his mouth visible inside the beak of the helm. The helm was carried at his side loosely as he relaxed and patiently waited in the vast yard before the castle gates.* So then, how long has it been, Ser Wyald?

Wyald: *he is sitting on one of the barrels near Lucas, scratching his rear as he aimlessly looked up at the sky. Finally, he clears his throat loudly and spits a big wad of mucus onto the ground* My my, awfully chummy, aren't we, Lucas?

Lucas: Should I not be friendly?

Wyald: I don't know, should you?

Lucas: ....what?

Wyald: Exactly.

Lucas: ....I have no idea what you are talking about.

Wyald: *he then starts cackling madly and falls over off the barrel, knocking it over as he laughs*

Kurt: *he is sitting in the shade of the castle walls, polishing his giant horn* All I know is Loria, Ember, Frost, June, Prongs, Sol, Argyle, Karn, AND Terran are all late....And I have a bad feeling in the pit of my gut.

Wyald: OOOOOOOKIKIKIKI! Too much meat last night?

Kurt: ....No. I mean I think this is going to be a long mission...

Wyald: OOOOOKIKIKIKI Well, look on the bright side...

Kurt: .....I'm waiting?

Wyald: THERE IS NO BRIGHT SIDE TO A LONG MISSION! OOOOOOKIKIKIKI!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/13/2016, 1:02 pm

~Loria's Quarters~

Lily: *she stops as she spots Argyle, her usual happy smile or grin immediately disappearing from her face as she stares at Argyle. Before too long, she seems to have a breath catch in her throat before she speaks* ....Eddard.... *she says subconsciously, Loria and Terran both blinking at her in confusion immediately*

Loria: No no, this is Argyle. *she looks to Terran* Are you sure she was looking for Argyle and not Ser Eddard?

Terran: *he sighs heavily as he puts his arms behind his head lazily* I dunno.

Lily: *she blinks for a second before shaking her head and blinking at Argyle, suddenly starting to laugh* Haha! Sorry about that. *she grins at him* Hiya Argyle! I'm Lily, a good friend of the Brave Companion's. And....by extension, a friend of your father's. *she looks to Terran* I dunno if it's a good idea to be saying all of this in front of you....do you know who the kid's parents are?

Terran: *he shakes his head and gives them all a lazy wave* Nope. I get the feeling I don't need to know either so I'll just head over to meet up with the others. We're already late so don't be too long you guys. *he tells them before walking off down the corridor to the regular meeting place*

Loria: *she grows serious as she stares straight at Lily* How much do you know....

Lily: *she smiles awkwardly and nods* Guess the cat's out of the bag huh? *she looks to Argyle and smiles* You prolly think I look familiar because I was one of the few who helped your father smuggle you away from the kingdom and to your Uncle's. *she grows somber as she remembers the stories she heard on the way here* I'm sorry to hear about him and his village....Odin was a good man.

Loria: *she blinks at her and looks to Argyle* I guess....she really does know everything.

Lily: *she nods and smiles brightly* Yeap! I travel around a lot so whatever I'm not told I usually just hear about anyways. *she grins at Argyle* You can just call me your Aunt Lily! Even though....I'm not really related to you by blood....

Loria: *she puts a hand on Lily's shoulder and smiles gently* Anyone who's a friend to Argyle is a friend to me as well. I'm Lor-

Lily: *she stops her and smirks* Oh I know who you are~ You're the girl that's stolen his heart from him. *she grins before she puts a hand on top of Loria's. Suddenly she lets out a gasp and a bright light comes from her back as small, fairy-like wings form there and her eyes turn a glowing white*

~Lily's Vision~

*in her Mind's Eye, Lily sees a young woman with very long dusty blonde hair in a long, beautiful white dress sitting in a small handmade rocking chair. In her arms she has a small child, seeming to have just been born. As the child starts to cry, she hears the woman's voice start to attempt to calm the crying child*

Woman: Shhh....it's okay now. Momma's still here I promise~ *she coo's to the child, prompting Lily to look closer at the child's face. Her heart skips a beat as she sees that the child's eyes have tiny scales around the rims of them and that the child is apparently a little girl. But that's not what made her stop so suddenly. Upon closer inspection, she saw that it also had the same color of eyes that Argyle did*

~Loria's Quarters~

Lily: *she feels Loria's gaze on her as she slowly comes to, her head a bit dizzy as she's seen having been kneeling on the ground. Loria is looking at her with a bit of concern as she seems to say something to Argyle but the words can't be heard over the ringing in her ears. She stands up with a bit of a wobble as the bright fairy-like wings disappear from her back and she slowly has her senses return to normal*

Loria: *she helps Lily steady herself and she looks to Argyle again* Go on and get her a cloak from the closet Argyle. *she looks at Lily, concern showing in her eyes* Are you alright?

Lily: *she nods slowly and shakes her head, holding it as she looks at her* I-I'm fine....it was....just a vision from my Awakened Sorcery....sorry about that. I didn't mean to worry you.

Loria: *she blinks at Lily and keeps her steady as she keeps trying to stay on her feet from her vision* Vision? Did you see anything bad?

Lily: *she shakes her head as she looks Loria over and gives her a gentle smile, putting a hand to her cheek* N-No....I saw you....No....I know it was you.... *she gives Loria a bright smile* You were holding a kid....And it had his eyes.... *she gestures to Argyle with her head as she finishes, smiling at him*

Loria: *her face turns a slight pink color and she looks at Argyle* I-I um.... *she looks a bit startled by the information from Lily's vision, looking to Lily as she seems to manage to stand on her own*

Lily: *she grins* My visions have a time period of one year before they are shown as true. I guess that means you're meant to have a child within the next year or so.... *she walks over casually and sits down on the bed* I guess that means congratulations are in order? Granted I'm not sure that my vision will come true....Sometimes they'll change because of certain events but honestly it's a pretty rare occurrence.

~Silvenheim Palace~

Frost: *he and Karn walk over to the others and wave to them*

Karn: *he sighs and looks around* Now I know I'm not usually late but this is unusual....where are Loria and Ember?

Ember: *she calls out loudly as a bit of rumbling is heard, announcing Prongs' arrival. A tired June is on his back, sitting up and yawning* We're here! *she hops off of Prongs' shoulder and lets out a deep breath* Sorry about that. I was talking to my husband.

Frost: *he nods* Is Ser Sol on his way?

Ember: *she frowns* How the hell should I know where that crackpot is? Honestly you'd think he'd be up with the sun like his namesake....

Catia: *a loud flapping of wings is heard as Catia lights down nearby, looking to be a bit beat up but she smiles at Wyald* I-I'm here Uncle Wyald....Sorry....my other half wasn't.....all that willing to cooperate very much today.

Karn: *both he and everyone else in the room look at Catia in a bit of shock and confusion as they look at Wyald* Uncle....?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/13/2016, 1:21 pm

Argyle: A-A child?! Wait, vision?! *he blinks hard and holds his head* So much happening! Okay, so not only did I find out who my parents are, but I'm gonna possibly BE one in the next year?! And you were a friend of my father's!? *he sighs and lowers his head* This is a lot for a guy to take in, okay?...*he scratches the back of his head as he walks over to the closet and pulls out a cloak for Lily. After bringing it over and draping it around her, he rests one hand on her shoulder* Well, in any case, its still really good to meet you....um....Aunt Lily. As you probably guessed, I have a million questions on my mind that I want to ask you...

~Silvenheim Palace~

Sol: *he clears his throat, floating peacefully behind Prongs* I can hear you, you know, Ember...*he floats past Prongs and right up to Lucas* Good morning, dear cousin~!

Lucas: Good morning, Sol. Sleep well?

Sol: If you can call it that...I was up most of the night, working on healing more of the wounded. But, I was able to get some rest. I'll just have to take it easy on the boat ride for a bit.

Lucas: Just don't strain yourself....How many times did you let it happen last night?

Sol: Oh come now, Lucas...

Lucas: How many?

Sol: ....only twice.

Lucas: You let yourself go into Sorcerical Hyperventilation TWICE last night?! Why didn't you come to the feast with us?! Surely you had more than enough healers to cover!

Sol: Because...everyone fights this war in their own way. This is mine. Believe me, I'm fine, Lucas.

Lucas: Sol...you know the toll Sorcerical Hyperventilation takes on you...you're floating because you can barely walk, can't you?...

Sol: ...So, Uncle Wyald, is it?

Wyald: *ignoring the jeers, he walks up to Catia and sighs* Don't worry, kiddo. They can be a bit crabby at first. Just remember what I taught you last night. Still, you were able to contain her in the morning! Good work, Catia! You'll be ready for the next step in no time!

Kurt: Wyald...being calm...and supportive?...I think I'm under the effect of an enemy Null Sorcery or something, otherwise I have no way of explaining the phenomenon happening before me.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/13/2016, 2:00 pm

~Loria's Quarters~

Lily: *she smiles at Argyle as she feels the warmth of the cloak being draped her shoulders, nodding to his comment* I can only do my best to answer what questions you might have. *she smiles and moves her hand on top of his* Unfortunately I can't promise that I'll refrain from withholding any information from you, but I can definitely tell you what I kno-! *she stops suddenly as this time, she has to hold her head and shut her eyes tightly, a foreboding feeling filling the room as black fairy-like wings sprout from her back. However these ones didn't give off a single glimmer of light....almost as if they were meant to drain hope from their surroundings*

~Lily's Mind's Eye~

Lily: *she gives a loud cry of surprise as she sees a large fireball impact the ground near her. She looks around and sees what looks like a battlefield. Lightning crackled in the sky as columns of fire and brimstone lit up the darkened clouds above her head. She gasps and covers her mouth with her hand as she sees the battlefield before her strewn with countless bodies. She even spots a couple that she recognizes....old friends that'd helped her along after she'd left the Brave Companions after her vision of Shagga's supposed demise. Then she spotted him. Amongst the chaos and countless bodies stood a lone warrior, a large sword on his shoulder that seemed to glow with a pale blue light. On his arm was a stone gauntlet that seemed to give off a mist of ice and cold air. In the distance she can see dragons and demons alike clashing as huge, humanoid figures are seen approaching the battlefield. Her heart stops for a moment as she sees the lone warrior look her way. It was Argyle*

~Loria's Quarters~

Lily: *she slowly blinks her eyes open, her vision hazy as she struggles to sit up. Loria's barely visible form is seen off in the corner of her eyes, using her hands to help steady her as the black, fairy-like wings slowly vanish and the heavy, foreboding feeling in the air goes with them. It isn't too much longer before her vision and senses slowly come back to her and she reaches up to rub her eyes, looking straight at Argyle*

Loria: *she gulps and puts a hand on Lily's cheek* Forgive me, but if the vision you saw of me was good....then that dark feeling just now....you didn't see anything good did you?

Lily: *she gives an awkward sort of laugh* Hehe....you catch on quick.... *her face grows somber and serious as she seems to stare into space in Argyle's direction* No....what I saw was most definitely not good. In fact....I didn't even recognize very much of it.... *she coughs a bit and Loria carefully tightens the cloak around her body and holds her gently, rubbing her shoulders. Lily gives her a brave smile before turning to Argyle* Maybe it's better that we just head to the palace....everyone is waiting for you two after all.

Loria: *she nods and stands up, going to retrieve her armor from the stand nearby* I agree. I'll take her to the castle while you get your things together alright? *she tells Argyle, going behind the screen and donning her armor as Lily smiles meekly at Argyle*

Lily: I guess you'll have to wait a bit longer to have those questions of yours answered huh? *she sighs and holds the cloak to her body* Sorry....I can't really control when my Awakened Sorcery activates and makes me see those visions....

~Silvenheim Palace~

Catia: *she gives an awkward laugh and looks to Ser Sol, smiling at him* Ser Sol? If what you've said is true, I can offer you some of my energy to help you out for a little while. It's a new spell I managed to make out last night while I was training with Uncle Wyald. *she slowly begins to draw a rather complex looking magical seal into the air, her finger glowing with light as she does to let her keep drawing the spell seal. When she finishes she smiles at Ser Sol and puts her palm to her side of the spell seal, the circle glowing faintly and her hand beginning to glow blue* All you have to do now is put your hand on the other side of the seal over mine.

Frost: *he blinks at the sudden confidence coming from Catia and narrows his eyes* What will this spell do to you?

Catia: *she looks over to Frost and smiles awkwardly* W-Well....the spell lets me transfer some of my mystic energy to anyone who touches the other side of the spell's seal. How much is transferred is dependent on how many stars I draw along the circles outer edges. *she explains*

Karn: *he uses his finger to carefully count the amount of stars that the angelic girl had drawn on the outer edges of the spell seal. He widens his eyes in surprise as he finishes* ....What on Myrr....How much does thirty-five stars transfer....?

Catia: *she shakes her head* I'm not really sure how to explain it in terms of amounts....but to give an idea....I guess a good way to say it is that just ten of these is enough to stabilize most people and cure Sorcerial Hyperventilation.

Ember: *she growls at the girl* If that's the case then why the hell did you draw so many?! You'll kill yourself if you draw too many of those stupid things!

Catia: *she shakes her head* I'll be alright. Besides, Ser Sol needs his strength for today and I can always just spend my time here and recover while you guys are out. *she gives a small flit of her wings and a bright smile at everyone* With this many stars I should be able to give Ser Sol enough strength to walk. He did say he entered Hyperventilation twice last night right? Then this many stars should cure his exhaustion and restore his mystic energy levels to full in one go. *she looks to Ser Sol and smiles* Go ahead Ser Sol. Don't worry about me. Just let me help you gather your strength for today and I can always rest for a while after you're gone.

June: *she tilts her head at the sight of the big circle and smiles as she gets an idea. She hops off of Prongs' shoulder and walks over next to Catia before carefully putting her palm up against Catia's side of the seal. Suddenly the seal grows to twice its size and begins to crackle with power, making everyone gasp and jump back. She grins at Catia, much to the angelic girl's complete shock and surprise* I've got plenty to spare too you know! Lemme help you out.

Prongs: *he sighs and sits back to watch, watching the events before him calmly. It was as if the sudden surge of mystic energy in the spell seal didn't phase him at all*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/14/2016, 1:14 am

Argyle: *he purses his lips as he immediately starts moving, collecting his armor as he talks to Lily* Its fine, really...Believe me, there is so much going through my head, I need a distraction...*he straps his chest plate and pauldrons onto his body, hitting the pauldrons to make sure they were secured* As for the vision...I've honestly grown accustomed to danger finding me. Considering how many challenges Ser Horvath put me through, most of which resulted in his just BEING there, I would have to guess and say that it must run in the family...*he chuckles lightly at the bad joke he had just made as he laces up his grieves. Finally, he stands ready and slings his Dragon Fang over his back* And if what you did see really is me, and I am alive in your vision, then it means that only that part is bad. If I am still standing, then I will do my best to make sure that the outcome of whatever you saw is the best for Myrr! As the new King's Shield, and as a Knight, I promise this.... "As long as there is breath in my body, then I am not beaten yet.", that is what Ser Horvath taught me...He said he taught my father, Ser Eddard the same lesson. *he nods and smiles at both Lily and Loria, brimming with newfound confidence* Last night, I decided....I will live up to and exceed my father's legacy. I will, as King's Shield, guard this kingdom and all in it from danger. *as he places his gauntlets firmly onto his hands, he wraps his azure cloak around his neck and gestured to Loria* Shall we, Ser Loria? A Blade and Shield are never far apart, after all. *he smirks and winks at her*

~Silvenheim Palace~

Sol: *his eyes widen as he beholds all the energy before him* BY THE GODS ABOVE!!!!! GIRLS, GIRLS! I APPRECIATE THE CONCERN, BUT ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!

Lucas: Go on, Sol. You need it, and you need it bad.

Sol: *he swallows hard and then touches the seal meekly. Suddenly, a strong surge of energy flies through his body as his eyes glow golden and he roars out. After a bright flash, Sol is standing on his own two feet, his body hanging as if he was asleep on his feet* ....

Lucas: .....Cousin?...

Sol: .......YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *he roars out as loud as he can, exploding with energy as he suddenly begins flying around in the air at high speeds* I FEEL GREAT! I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

Wyald: Woah! Catia! That is one insane ability you just came up with! Look at Sol, here! He's flying around like a Dragon that got hopped up on Drowish Wine!

Sol: I CAN TASTE COLORS!!!!!!

Lucas: Oh dear...somebody stop him before he flies into a wall and hurts himself?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/14/2016, 8:14 am

~Loria's Quarters~

Loria: *she smiles and nods, carefully moving her arm to intertwine with Argyle's as she goes to hold his hand* And my blade is nothing without its shield to help guide it~ We'll face any challenge together and we'll always win. *she tells him, confidence brimming in her eyes from his words*

Lily: *she smiles at their obvious love for each other and stands up. Their confidence in their relationship seemed to flow into her and grant her a renewed flow of confidence for herself too. It was like they were a beacon for those who were scared or who had lost hope. It was a good feeling* Let's not make you two anymore late than you already are eh?

Loria: *she nods to Lily's words and grabs her Greataxe from the armory before the trio heads off towards the palace*

~Silvenheim Palace~

Catia: *she lets out an exhalation of breath as the spell seal fades away and she falls a bit, prompting June to help to steady her. After a moment or two, she carefully and shakily gets up to her feet and holds her head, trying to shake away the dizziness she was feeling in her head* I-I'm okay....just dizzy....

Ember: *she growls again* Stupid girl....you're going to get yourself killed one of these days straining yourself like that....

Frost: *as he watches Sol fly around so wildly, he hears Lucas' request and sighs heavily before his eyes glow and he moves his foot. Suddenly a flat wall of ice juts out of the wall where Sol is flying and he flies right into it with a loud thud, prompting a loud but familiar whistle*

Terran: *he chuckles* Getting the party started a little early are we? Calm down Frost, you'll be able to put us in pain later man.

Frost: *he sighs again* The prince said one of us had to make him stop before he hurt himself. I figured it was only a matter of time so I simply sped up the inevitable.

Terran: *he shrugged and walked up to clasp arms with Karn* Whatever you say man. *he turns to the others* Sorry I'm late. I went to go and make sure that the two star-crossed lovers were up and on their way.

June: *she giggles and continues to help to keep Catia in her feet from her dizziness* That was really funny! Do it again!

Terran: *he and the others laugh at June's antics while Terran gestures to the dizzy Catia in her arms* What happened to the kid?

June: *she giggles* We were helping Mr. Sol with his exhaustion and I guess her spell backfired a little bit~

Ember: *she huffs* Backfired is an understatement! Just look at her!

Catia: *she waves her hands in front of her face as if to discourage any further thoughts about her condition*N-No I'm fine I swear! I'm just dizzy!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/14/2016, 12:17 pm

~Silvenheim Palace~

Wyald: Still, I agree with Ember, Catia. Its an impressive ability, but in a combat zone it may be a bit unnecessary. However, if anyone is ever in deathly need of energy, its a useful ability, especially for someone like you.

Lucas: What do you mean by "Someone like her"?

Wyald: *he taps his nose with his finger and winks at Catia playfully, as if they had a running joke.*

Argyle: *he, Loria, and Lily walk in right as Wyald winks at Catia* Did we miss a joke? Sorry we're late, everyone.

Sol: Hey...where's Emil and Kiria?

Kurt: Last I heard, they were at the library. They've been really....weird...every since last night. They won't take their eyes off each other...if I didn't know any better, I'd say those two have become an item....which befuddles me considering how large in stature Emil is as an Ogre and how small Kiria is in stature as a Myrrian girl...seriously, she's around the same size as Ember and June! WHY ARE ALL THE SMALL WOMEN WITH THE GIANT MEN?!

Sol: Actually, I'd say Prongs is more of a parent than anything to June...

Kurt: That, I understand, but its still a visible pattern!

Lucas: You seem really riled up, Kurt...whats wrong?

Kurt: ...I'm sorry...its just that a lot has happened...I mean, just a few hours ago, Yorg, Cameron, Desmond, and I were face to face with a Lord of Null! I'm just...a tad bit stressed out is all.

Lucas: Its understandable. Do you still wish to go on this mission, Kurt?

Kurt: I do, my prince. If Null is at work in this, then I might be of some assistance since Yorg and Cameron are off fetching needed equipment from Forger Gale. I will do whatever I can.

Wyald: Well then, if that's everyone, I'm gonna let you all know whats going on! I'll be Blinking all of you over to Port Oros, where you will board a Royal War Galleon and ride it out to the island of Tide Hunter's Wharf. According to our intelligence, some strange happenings have been going on there. Ships are disappearing in the mist around the island, and whats worse, those that try to dive near the island say they hear things beneath the waves....strange sounds, from the reports. Whats more, nobody has made contact with the village in over five years. Ser Zigg and Ser James, Forward Commanders of the Vanguard, were both sent to make sure it wasn't a Dragon invasion or something worse. They haven't been heard from in nearly four months....many assume they are dead. However, Ser Horvath is confident that they are still alive. His Majesty asks Prince Lucas and the King's Knights, along with respected Knight allies alike, investigate this island, rescue Ziggy and Mr. Sunshine, and put a good hot lance to that worry wort of his! 

Kurt: I feel like if Garlith wasn't such a calm and tolerant man, you would have been hanged long ago for your big mouth...

Lucas: We humbly accept His Majesty's request, and will do our best to expel his worries...King's Knights, are you ready?

Argyle: Ser Argyle Crewn, The Azure Swordsman, King's Shield, ready for duty. *he draws his Dragon Fang and stabs the end in the ground, signifying his readiness* And with me, my Company members Ser Prongs and Ser June.

Sol: Ser Sol Tycondrius Myrr, Grand Healer of the Kingdom of Myrr, ready for duty.

Lucas: *he looks to Loria, Terran, Karn, and Frost*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/14/2016, 1:09 pm

~Silvenheim Palace~

Loria: *she smiles and takes her Greataxe off of her back before smacking the top of the weapon into the ground* Lady Loria the Wind Cutter, King's Blade. I'm ready to get going.

Karn: *he nods and puts a hand on the hilt of his sword with his shield arm* Ser Karnage Blazeheart the Burning Chimera, King's Justice. Reporting in for our mission.

Frost: *he takes a deep breath and lets his hands emit a chilling mist-like smoke as his eyes glow* Ser Frost Rokian the Glacial Slicer, Royal Inquisitor. Ready to go.

Terran: *he looks around at everyone and gives a heavy sigh, taking his greatsword off of his back and stabbing it into the ground* Ser Terran Grieval the Stalwart Sword, King's Mercy. I'm ready as well.

June: *she gives a happy giggle as she sees Frost hold out her bone daggers to her, taking them quickly and sheathing them before winking at Lucas* June reporting in~

Prongs: *he reaches up behind his back and pulls his Thresher Blade off of his back before its sheer weight hits the ground and makes it shudder* Prongs reporting.

Catia: *she smiles and gives a happy flit of her wings before looking to Ser Wyald* What should I do while I wait for you to come back Uncle Wyald? *she asks innocently*

Lily: *she immediately bursts into laughter* Uncle Wyald?! *she looks right at Ser Wyald and continues to laugh* Since when has the kingdom allowed a mad ape like you to call anyone family like that?

Catia: *she gives Lily a pouting face* Heeeey be nice! I was the one who started calling him that....

Lily: *she keeps laughing* Still!

Terran: *he sighs as everyone puts their weapons away* Easy girls. There's no need for this kind of thing just before we've headed out onto a mission.

Karn: *he and Frost both nod to Terran's sentiment* Terran's right. We should focus on the task at hand.

Loria: *she smiles and looks to Lucas* We await your command, my prince.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/15/2016, 1:07 am

Lucas: *he draws his weapon, a long, thick needle-like sword with a large guard on the hilt, more of a lance than a sword. He spins it in the air and catches it upside-down, stabbing it into the ground* We'll be spilling blood together, Ser Loria. The enemy, whatever or whoever they may be, won't care about formalities. *he smiles* Call me Lucas. That goes for all of you! We're in this together! Nobody dies! Nobody gets left behind! Be them King's Knight, Royal Knight, or simple Company Knight, we are all equals under the sword when the battle rages! *he draws his sword-lance from the ground and looks to Wyald* You may send us when you are ready, Ser Wyald.

Wyald: OOOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKI! *he looks over to Catia* Alright, kiddo. While I'm gone, I need you to practice your Soul Sight. Fly up to the top of the palace and stand on the flagpole, using your wings to balance you. I then want you to, using a notepad, write down how many souls you could see from up there. They should look like purple lights all over the place, wherever people are. Half-Demons and Demons have red souls. Mortals have purple. Spell-Bloods have blue. Null Contractors have black souls. Dragon Apostles and Children of Avalon have Green Souls. Dragons have golden souls. Giants have a very deep purple color to their souls, and Spell-Blooded Giants have a deep blue to them! And-

Sol: WILL YOU MOVE IT, ALREADY?!

Wyald: *he looks over at Sol and scowls. He then looks back to Catia, giving her a playful nudge on the cheek with his knuckle* Go get'em, kiddo! *he goes back to the group and points at Sol.* You, Mr. Meaning-of-Life, I'm going to be seeing later. Count on it! *he then looks over to Loria* By the way, Loria, I'm joining your Company. Already made my room in the attic while you and Argyle were asleep. I'm your new Demon Hunter Captain, and I'm gonna mold Catia here to be an epic Demon Hunter too, okay? Bye! *suddenly, the entire group disappears in a flash of fire and smoke. After a flash of heat and light, they find themselves right at the docks of the port of Oros, absent Wyald*

Argyle: Well...seems as though Wyald gave us the slip...

Lucas: *he looks around and finally spots the Royal Galleon reserved for them* Ah, over there! Lets board and be on our way. The sooner we can find Commander Zigg and Commander James, the sooner my father and I will have more confidence in a campaign against Dis....

Kurt: Is that why you heeded Argyle's request for Ember? Because you think the Demons may be another factor behind the dealings at this village?

Lucas: That, and I require Ser Ember's Soul Sight. You see, one of the rumors greatly intrigued me...that strange sounds were heard deep beneath the ocean by divers and fishermen in the waters near this island village. If not Demons or Null, then perhaps an aquatic Dragon of some sorts may also be responsible. If we can see its soul, then we can get a good idea what we're dealing with. We can also use the Soul Sight to help find Commander James and Commander Zigg.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/15/2016, 10:22 am

~Silvenheim Palace~

Catia: *she giggles and nods to Wyald's words before giving a huge flap of her angelic wings and soaring up to the top of the castle to stand on top of the flagpole where he'd indicated. It was a little awkward at first trying to balance on the top of the pole like she was but with a few balancing flits of her wings she settled in where she was and activated her soul sight, pulling out a notebook and some charcoal from her side pouch before looking around and beginning to count the amounts of souls that she could see*

~The Port of Oros~

Ember: *she huffs and hops aboard the ship, immediately going to the bow of the ship and laying down on her belly to watch the water, her eyes glowing with her soul sight* Whatever....stupid ship....I hate the sea....

Loria: *she sighs and gives Ember a gentle smile and a pat on her head* Don't worry about it. We'll be back on solid ground before you know it.

Ember: *she slowly cracks a tiny smile from being pat on the head before nodding to Loria's words* Okay.... *she perks her ears up when she sees Karn, Frost, Terran and the others come on board the ship. At first she thought it was a trick of the sunlight when she spotted a rather strange thing within Karn's soul in particular. She could've sworn she'd seen a flicker of a gold color within his soul flame, making her do a double take when she'd spotted it. After a moment she sighed and returned her gaze to the sea again, not having seen the flicker of color again. Had it just been her imagination?*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/15/2016, 11:10 am

~The Port of Oros~

Lucas: *he walks aboard the ship and immediately starts speaking with the captain while everyone gets situated on the deck*

Argyle: *he and Kurt look out at the waters and the open ocean* What do you think, Kurt? Does this sound like something Groff Dark or Khan might try?

Kurt: I'm not sure. Khan is a man who will use any strategy as long as it solidifies victory. He's a ruthless conqueror... *he then cracks his neck and rolls his shoulder* As for Groff Dark, the Lord of Null is capable of being anywhere that there is shadow...Could be him, could also be a Dragon that lives in the ocean. Either way, it all strikes me as suspicious. I mean, two Forward Commanders of the Vanguard go missing? I thought they were supposed to be BEYOND strong...

Argyle: I hear you there, Kurt...Ser Horvath wouldn't have someone who can't hold their own in a fight leading his Company's soldiers. I think there may be more to this village than meets the eye.

Captain: ALL HANDS ON DECK! PREPARE TO MAKE WATER! WE SAIL FOR TIDE HUNTER'S WHARF! *the crew immediately begins moving as the ship sets off for the island*

~One hour later, the outskirts of Silvenheim~

Ivar: *as he feels the wind flow fiercely against his skin, he begins to come too. He could feel his head spinning, probably either still the effects of the mist from earlier, or blood loss due to his wound he made on his wrist. He shakily begins to stir in Lilah's claws as he looks around* Ugh....Lilah...where are we?....

~Off the coast of Tide Hunter's Wharf~

*the ship finally finds itself outside the island. It is relatively small, with barely any vegetation and many natural caves. The village itself is wood and built on the island in the form of piers that stack like steps. A heavy, thick mist seems to blanket the island and tendril out along the waters*

Lucas: Alright....and now we arrive to the first step in our mission. Captain, if you please, would you mind anchoring here?

Captain: HERE?! My prince, its the middle of the ocean! the island itself is on the peak of a huge, thin crag! Its a near unfathomable drop!

Lucas: I understand, but we need to stay here.

Captain: ....Aye, My Prince. Drop anchor!

*the anchor is released and the ship halts.*

Lucas: Ser Kurt, now comes the other reason I needed you. Tell me, how is that horn for picking up sound?

Kurt: Um...I can hear well if I put my ear to the mouth piece, if that's what you mean...

Lucas: Excellent! Does anyone have a rope and a large, iron tub?

*the crew scrambles and brings Lucas what he asked for*

Lucas: Perfect! Alright, Ser Kurt, if you could feed the rope into the horn and knot off the end so it doesn't come back out of the mouth piece? Ser Argyle, *he draws his sword-lance* Would you poke a hole in the tub and do the same thing?

Argyle: *he takes the lance and follows the Prince's instructions* What exactly are we doing, Lucas?

Lucas: You see, its an old trick Siegfried and I used to do as children. When mother would take us swimming, I would take two Dragon Bone mugs. I would then poke holes in the bottoms and slide thread through them, connecting them. The vibrations of my voice or Siegfried's voice would travel up the rope, be it in air or water, if we applied out energy to the cups. We're going to do the same thing, but with Ser Kurt's horn and this Dragon Iron tub. Using this, we should be able to hear whatever creature is under the ocean near this place...and from its call, determine if it is a Dragon or not.

Sol: That's actually quite brilliant, Cousin!

Lucas: During my time in prison, I had a lot of free time on my hands. I used it to read and build my body as well as my mind. Now then, drop the tub into the water and make sure the mouth is facing down!

*the crew follows Lucas's instructions to the letter, and within moments they begin hearing various different noises*

Kurt: Amazing...it really works!

Lucas: Hmmm...that was a whale...Dolphins....there seem to be a few sharks down there as well....but so far, I'm not hearing- *suddenly, a deep, low, grinding whine comes through the horn, sounding like a whale, but far, far, far larger. And, it sounded much more ominous and melodious than a whale* ....that wasn't any sea creature I've ever heard...

Argyle: *he looks over to Prongs and June* Did that sound like any type of Dragon to you two?

Lucas: Ser Ember, use your Soul Sight and look down into the ocean, as deep as you can go...let me know if you see anything that looks like it shouldn't be there...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/15/2016, 1:03 pm

~In Silvenheim~

Catia: *she's smiling as she continues to use her soul sight, a shadowy visage of herself sitting in midair in a bit of a bored position* 496....497....Ah I see that house is full of Spell Bloods! *she keeps writing down the numbers from her count onto the sheet of paper*

Shadow Catia: *she gives an audible, echoed groan* Ugh....This is so boring! Can't we just go set some things on fire or something more fun than counting people like some kind of stupid shepherd?!*the specter complains, her wispy, pale shape as a soul lacking a mouth to truly show her displeasure with their current situation*

Catia: *she sighs and shakes her head, closing the notebook she had and turning to frown at her other soul* No Cordelia. Uncle Wyald says this is what we have to do while we wait for him to get back from whatever he's doing so that's what we're going to do. *she tells her. During her training the night before, Catia not only made contact with her shadowy soul and self once again, she'd given the girl a nickname to make things much easier between the two of them*

Cordelia: *she lets out a heavy sigh* Fiiine....sheesh you guys are so boring when you're training.... *she floats back and seems to lie down onto her back in the air, looking really bored from the expression being shown in her glowing white eyes*

~Just outside of Silvenheim~

Lilah: *she gives a pained, tired cry and looks to Ivar. She looks very obviously tired and from the weakness of her wings flapping to keep the two of them aloft, she hadn't stopped to rest at all the night before. Rather, it seemed that she simply tried to reach their destination as quickly as she could* We're almost home Ivar....I'm sorry....I never stopped to rest....You may want to brace yourself....It's going to take the last of my strength to get over the city wall. *she warns him, giving a loud shriek as she saw Silvenheim's sprawling city within sight* Here we go!

~Meanwhile, in Silvenheim~

Catia: *she and Cordelia hear the loud, strange shriek and both of them seem to shiver as they immediately look towards the source of the sound, Catia's eyes glimmering with her soul sight as she did so*

Cordelia: What in Nifelheim's unholy name was that?! *her specter exclaims, both of them spotting a massive, draconic figure suddenly speeding up and over the city's walls and the alarm sounding that there'd been a breach. The specter seems to grin, a big recess opening up just beneath its eyes* Finally some action!

Catia: *as she stands up she moves her arm out as if to block Cordelia from advancing* Wait....didn't Uncle Wyald say that dragon souls were gold?

Cordelia: *she growls* Yeah? So what?!

Catia: *she crouches slightly and goes into a dive off of the flagpole* That's no dragon then! It's soul is blue! *she, and by extension Cordelia, plummet towards the ground in their dive. Suddenly her wings snap open and she immediately starts flying at high speed towards the site where the dragon had landed. Soon afterwards they both hear screaming and a huge crashing sound followed by the tumbling of bricks as she comes to a halt in front of a cloud of dust. She lights down in front of a crowd of people and turns to them as some of the guards begin to march quickly into the area* Everyone back up! We don't want you to get hurt! *she warns the growing crowd as the guards quickly surround the black mound within the dust cloud. Once it'd finally cleared, she jogs over to the shape and her eyes widen as she quickly spots not one, but two souls within the clearing dust; one blue and one red. She looks to the guards and gives them a serious look* Somebody get one of the Vanguard or Ser Horvath! Quickly! *she tells them, a couple of them nodding and rushing off back to the palace as she walks over. Once the dust finally clears, she sees a rather terrifying looking wyvern within the rubble, bricks seemingly piled on top of her wings and preventing her from moving. She rushes over and immediately begins to take the bricks away, noticing the man in armor within the creature's talons. She didn't know what was going on, but something wasn't right here; not at all!*

~Just off of the shore of Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Ember: *she nods and looks down into the ocean, her eyes glowing with her soul sight as she stares into the depths. After a few moments, she blinks in surprise as she voices her findings* I see....something really weird....the soul flame down there....it's not anything I've ever really seen before.

Prongs: *he narrows his eyes* What do you mean?

Ember: *she frowns at him* Just what I said. I've never anything like that before. And I've seen a lot of souls in my life. *she seems to squint at it as her head slowly moves up, following something the others couldn't see* It's....a deep, dark bluish purple....It's like it's a giant but the soul is too....darkly colored.... *she follows the unseen soul flame within the ocean and follows it as she looks up at the island on the horizon. There she spots a pulsing energy coming from the mountain there and she points at it* There! It's coming from there! *she looks to Kurt* Whatever crap you Null Contractor guys are into, it's centered within the mountain. *her ears perk up as she hears another strange sound that's soon picked up by the groups 'sea phone'. An eerie cry from a sea creature can be heard, sounding really unnatural as Loria narrows her eyes at Ember*

Loria: What in the name of Felix the First....Ember, what was that?

Ember: *she shakes her head* I dunno....from what I can tell, there's a silver kind of light coming from near the island....it's like whatever the flame belongs to, it's being drawn to the island. *she looks to Karn with a worried expression and he nods in turn, turning to the captain*

Karn: Get that anchor up off of the sea floor! Let's head to the island! *he calls out, the crew letting a raucous 'yes sir!' as the ship soon begins to get moving again*

June: *she seems very uneasy, making Ember and Prongs look at her with confusion*

Ember: *she narrows her eyes and scrunches up her nose* What's gotten into you pipsqueak?

June: *she seems to hide behind Prongs as she speaks quietly* Something bad is coming....

Ember: *she frowns at her* That's the stupidest thing I've ever-! *her eyes immediately widen and she whips around, standing straight up and looking at the shore. Suddenly she throws her sweatshirt off and assumes her demon form, dashing over to June and grabbing her before flying upwards* EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM THE SHIP!!!

Frost: *he stares at Ember's frantic behavior* What's wrong?

Ember: AMBUSH!!!! *she cries out, everyone screaming as a sudden explosion rocks the boat. The sound of splintering wood and burning cloth can be heard as splashes soon fill the air, the crew and her fellow knights abandoning ship as another fireball hits the boat and nearly splits it in half*

Loria: *she gasps for air as she and her other comrades suddenly pop up above water and begin swimming over to the island, making landfall within a couple of short minutes. It's not until they've all reached land that they see the culprit behind the sudden attack....*

Grimoire: *she cackles loudly as Krow seems to play with a small ball of hellfire in her hand* Good throws! That was oh so much fun to watch!

Krow: *she smiles devilishly as everyone starts to draw their weapons, glaring straight at Grimoire and Krow. Tonpetty, Pike and Argon were nearby, close behind their commander* I'm pleased that I could entertain you Lady Grimoire~ But see, now we have a small pest problem. *she catches the fireball in her hand and crushes it, making it disappear as her wings extend to their full length in intimidation* Shall I exterminate them?

Grimoire: *she grins evilly as she looks up and spots Ember, still holding onto a flailing June, shock and fear written all over her face* Oh not all of them....my dear sister is mine.... *her scythe appears in a small flash of hellfire and she hoists it onto her shoulders* You four can fight amongst yourselves over the remaining pests....I'm only interested in her~

Krow: *she looks around at the knights and smirks as she spots Prince Lucas and Frost. She points at Prince Lucas as Frost predictably walks over with his ice daggers formed in his hands, standing defiantly in front of him as his eyes glow fiercely with his Sorcery* I want the Prince and that one with the pretty eyes~

Frost: *he readies his daggers and stares directly at Krow* You honestly think you can take both the Prince and I? You're bold....

Krow: *she laughs* You shouldn't underestimate your enemy ice boy~ *fire begins to wrap around her arms as she continues to stare back into Frost's eyes* It might bite you.

Ember: *she lets June drop to the ground as she nears her landing position near Prongs, the huge Kong moving over in front of both of them with a very upset expression on his face* No....No no no....What are you doing here?!

Grimoire: *she grins manically and cackles* What does it look like I'm doing here? *she gets into a ready position as her aura begins to fill the area near her with a dreadful, oppressive feeling* I'm here to KILL YOU!!!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/15/2016, 2:19 pm

~Silvenheim~

Ivar: *he stirs in the rubble, beginning to come to as he starts to slowly get up to one knee* Ser...Horvath....Anyone....HELP! *he growls to himself and steadies himself, standing defensively in front of Lilah* Don't you dare hurt her! She's not you're enemy!

Jaeger: *he, Glencour, and Horvath come running up along the road, one of the townsfolk having gone and fetched them* Merciful gods! Ivar! And that confusing smell...Lilah?!

Horvath: What in the name of...what are you two doing here?! How did you both get so wounded?!

Ivar: Horvath...Its Nifelheim...he's up to something...Has anyone important left Silvenheim recently?!

Horvath: Prince Lucas, along with the King's Knights, the Grand Inquisitor, and a few Company Knights just left on a mission.

Ivar: THEY ARE IN GRAVE DANGER! Nifelheim...he's sent someone...powerful Demons, by my guess! And it only gets worse! *he nearly collapses, but Horvath catches him with his one arm*

Horvath: Steady on, old friend! GET HIM TO THE HEALERS! AND BRING SOMEONE HERE FOR LILAH! WE NEED A HEALER, NOW!

Knight: But Ser Horvath, that thing is clearly a Dragon of sorts!

Horvath: SHE IS A MEMBER OF MY COMPANY, AND IF SHE DIES FROM NEGLECT, THEN HER NEGLECTOR WILL FACE MY FULL WRATH! BRING HER A HEALER!

Knight: *he salutes and runs off, terrified of Horvath's anger*

Ivar: *he looks around, glancing at Catia. Suddenly, he double takes and looks up at Catia intently* You're soul...its red, like mine...You're a Demon Hunter?! Or are you a Half-Demon?! Who are you? Horvath, where are we?!

Horvath: Silvenheim, Ivar...Now, what were you saying about the Prince being in danger?

Ivar: Like I said...some particularly nasty Demons are heading their way...

Horvath: Sol...Ivar, Sol is with them!

Ivar: ....Sol...Oh no...

Horvath: Don't worry, your son will be okay, Ivar.

Vanguard Null Contractor: COMMANDER JAEGER! SER HORVATH! *one of the Null Contractors in the Vanguard runs out, panting heavily* I was just contacted by Dire and Nigel....Horrible news from Jotunheim....DEG'S HOLDFAST IS IN RUINS! IT WAS ONLY THREE HALF-DEMONS, ACCORDING TO A FEW SURVIVORS THAT MANAGED TO ESCAPE THE CITY BEFORE IT WAS WIPED OUT! IRITUUM THE WENDIGO....IRITUUM THE WENDIGO IS FREE!

Jaeger: *his eyes widen and his whole form goes pale* W-what?....

Ivar: *his face loses all color as his eyes become bleak* No...impossible...we locked him in the deepest cell possible...no Demon could have possibly gotten in...

Vanguard Null Contractor: The Half-Demons were reportedly Half-Mortal, Commander!

Horvath: But...If Irituum is free...he would go straight to Grimoire, his mistress...And Nifelheim deployed strong Demons....Gods no...ARGYLE! LORIA! LUCAS! ALL OF THEM! THEY ARE ALL IN MORTAL DANGER!

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Pike: *he chuckles as he looks down at the mortals below him* Hey, Tonpetty? Which ones do you and Argon want? There's more than enough to go around!

Argon: *his eyes lock right onto Loria* Target acquired...

Tonpetty: *he cracks his knuckles and eyes up Prongs decisively* That one seems to be the largest, and therefore the most troublesome for you and Argon if he goes wild...Let me handle him.

Pike: By the way, where's the Viscount? Wasn't he right behind us?

Argon: He hung back to finish off Lucifer's men. He should be here any moment...

Argyle: *he grips his Dragon Fang* We can take them...they're vastly outnumbered!

Lucas: *he readies his lance and keeps a serious face as he eyes Krow* Ser Frost, I wouldn't underestimate this one...she may not look it, but I can feel her latent energy. This one has enough energy to incinerate this whole island if she wanted to...*white flames begin to lick out around his legs as he stands ready* Steel yourself, Grand Inquisitor....this battle is just-*before he can finish, there is a loud, throbbing pulse through the area as a vast amount of oppressive, murderous aura fills the air. Half of it was coming from Grimoire, but the other half was fast approaching, and was slowly growing in pressure* W-what?!

Kurt: This feeling....

Argyle: Its...almost as bad as Mephistopheles'!

Argon: Incoming...

Pike: Finally, he's here!

*suddenly, a large comet flies through the sky and crashes right into a nearby shack. Seconds later, a vast explosion of fire and energy rips the shack to splinters and forces it to explode. Standing there, in the vast crater of the shack's wreckage is Irituum, a Demon skull in his right hand and a bone sticking out from his mouth like a tooth pick. He shatters the skull with one squeeze of his clawed hand, then snaps the bone in two with a single clench of his jaws. The energy radiating off him is one of pure, depraved, murderous intent. He grins and then licks his metal teeth, the words etched into them glowing red with heat as his saliva from off his tongue sizzles against the hot metal.*

Irituum: Oh my...I thought we'd each get one...there seems to be more than enough!

Argyle: Seven hells and beyond...

Kurt: This is not good. Not good at all. This guy...he's got probably the most oppressive aura I've ever felt!

Sol: *his eyes go completely blank and the color drains completely from his face. He takes one step back, a look of real, true horror spreading on his face* No...not you....

Argyle: Sol?

Sol: That's him...the Demon that killed my mom, tortured my father, and caused the Disaster at Talnar, years ago...That's the Viscount, Irituum the Wendigo!

Irituum: So then, who will I have the pleasure of butchering today?

Argyle: Terran, Karn, this guy isn't like the Apostles we fought at the Tower...if we try to get a feel for him or mess around, he could kill us...*he holds his blade at the ready* We may not like it, but we have no choice...if we're gonna fight him, we need to try to fight as if our very lives depend on it. Go straight for the kill!

Irituum: Oh, straight for the kill? Looks like somebody grasps the situation...*he glances at Terran, then at Karn, then back at Argyle*

Argyle: Trying to decide which one you want first?

Irituum: Oh no...I want all three of you. At once. Otherwise, it won't be fun. *he then taps his jaw with his finger, as if to point out where he wanted to be hit* I'll even give you boys the pleasure of first blood...Come now, Knights! Impress me!

Kurt: *he steps back and looks over at Loria, noticing Argon giving off a strange gas* Huh? *he steps over to Loria and stands with her* Loria...that kid that wants a piece of you...he seems to be giving off some kind of weird air. I'l help you with my mist, see if maybe I can help keep him at bay*

Argon: Two against one...Odds of fulfilling purpose, decreased. Threat level, increased. Possibility of prestige upon completion of task, increased. Very well...these conditions are acceptable.

Pike: *he spins his iron balls in his hands, looking June up and down* Damn, I'm stuck with the kid? What a drag...Alright, kiddo. Do me a favor? Just go into the water and drown yourself? I find killing kids to be a real pain. You little bastards scream way too much for my taste...

Tonpetty: *his fists become coated in obsidian-like material as he takes a runner's pose at Prongs* I want you to know....you're about to be broken apart into little pieces. If you survive, tell me about the experience. It will help me in my learning about pain and its impact on strategies...*he kicks off and immediately runs right at Prongs, a cone of energy starting to flicker and form around him as he picks up speed*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/15/2016, 3:17 pm

~Silvenheim~

Catia: *she hears Ser Horvath's request for a healer and she looks worriedly at Cordelia's shadow before hearing Ivar's comment. She looks right at him and smiles with a happy flit of her wings* Well I'm only in training but yes, *her face turns gentle as she slowly approaches Lilah's draconic form* I'm a demon hunter.

Cordelia: *she flits around Lilah and laughs* Hahahaha! She got beat up really bad!

Catia: *she gives Cordelia a childish pouting face* Be nice Cordelia! It's not like she did it on purpose! *she defends her as she kneels down in front of the dragon's face just as it's eyes slowly open and spot her. Instantly the creature tries to move but the bricks from the house hold her down and she simply stops trying, letting out a loud whimper. Catia puts her hand onto the creature's snout and smiles gently, rubbing it carefully* Shhh~ Take it easy now. I'll patch you up in no time I promise. *she tells her, her other hand starting to glow with a warm, white light. At first, the dragon seems afraid of her power. But as soon as the light touches her body, she soon relaxes and closes her eyes again*

Lilah: *she lets out a pained sigh and relaxes greatly* Thank you little one....I am sorry that I cannot thank you properly in my myrrian form....My deepest apologies....

Catia: *she smiles as the other townspeople and guards gasp in surprise at what they'd just heard. She gives a tiny flit of her wings as the light begins to flicker and fade* Hehe....it's not....a problem.... *she starts to nod off as she suddenly collapses, Cordelia letting out a loud sigh as her normally white eyes glow red*

Cordelia: Dammit you're annoying....switch souls with me so you can rest....stupid kid.... *she tells her, Ivar having heard her voice too because of his ability to see her from being Half-Demon*

Catia: *she gives a pained laugh as her form glows white and her angelic wings suddenly disappear and a white, wispy form of herself not unlike Cordelia's darker one comes out of her body* Sorry....

Cordelia: *she huffs as she quickly flies into Catia's body, her back lighting ablaze with bright flames that take the shape of phoenix wings and her hair turns to a light brown. Slowly she sits up and rolls her shoulder, Catia's eyes turning red to show that the possession was completed* Sheesh....stupid kid.... *she gives a heavy sigh and sits up with her back against the destroyed brick wall* I forgot how restricting a real body was....

Catia: *she floats over to Ivar and gives him a light bow* I-I'm sorry about her....she can be a bit rude sometimes but she's a good person I swear!

Cordelia: *she frowns at Catia and stares straight at Ivar* Can it angel brain....the geezer's probably too tired to really comprehend what's going on right now anyways....

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Terran: *his sword immediately begins emit a bluish light and he raises his sword above his head* Oh Gaia....have mercy on this soul.... *he closes his eyes and the aura begins to intensify*

Karn: *he widens his eyes in surprise and quickly jumps a fair distance into the air* Already?!

Terran: *his eyes snap open and he lets out a yell, twisting his blade for a sideways swipe at all of the enemies in front of them all at once*

Krow: *she smirks and jumps up into the air, a wispy clone taking the blow for her as Grimoire just barely dodges the attack and extends her wings, flying at high speed towards Ember* Nice trick~ I've got better ones! *she turns to Lucas and Frost, needing to immediately clone herself again to dodge an ice dagger being tossed in her direction. Her form begins to shimmer like heat waves as she frowns at Frost* Well now, you're an eager one now aren't you?

Frost: *he narrows his eyes as he watches Prongs give a loud, primal yell out of the corner's of his eyes and slam his Thresher Blade into the ground, making the ground around it split apart and form huge walls around his weapon* The Prince said it himself not to take you lightly....be glad that it was only a dagger....

Prongs: *his aura begins to turn to a black, visible smoke as he gives a huge leap into the air and slams his gauntlets into the ground, forcing huge spikes of stone and rock out of the sand beneath him and flinging his weapon into the air* NOW JUNE!

June: *Pike hears a happy giggle behind him as she gives two rapid swipes of her daggers at his flesh, the wound bleeding not blood, but a strange blue liquid. She gives a hop backwards and grins at him* That's not very nice~ *she holds her daggers in front of her, a pale blue energy flowing around them at a surprisingly stable rate. The energy formed what seemed like completely solid blades on top of the daggers edges, showing that she had complete control over what was going on in her hands* This won't be very fun if you underestimate me Mr. Batty~ *she gives him an eerie, sadistic grin and stands directly behind him at the ready* C'mon then. Entertain me!

Karn: *his sword and shield wreathe themselves in silver flames as he narrows his eyes and watches Irituum carefully, poised for a block or parry if he got within range*

Ember: *she lights her body with hellfire and flies up just as Grimoire strikes the ground with her scythe and forces black spikes to come out of the ground. She makes her chakrams appear in her hands and growls at her* NOT THIS TIME GRIMOIRE! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU!

Grimoire: *she cackles madly as her feet seem to crush the ground underneath her, jumping up and clashing arms with Ember*  THAT'S THE FIGHTING SPIRIT I WANT!!! COME EMBER!!! LET US BE WHOLE AGAIN!! *she cries out, making Ember widen her eyes in surprise*

Ember: That's what you're here for?! *she forces Grimoire off of her chakrams and spins them, sending multiple mini-fireballs at her*

Grimoire: *her scythe crackles with black energy as she swipes at the fireball's, making them explode and the smoke to go past her body* Surely you can feel it too?! *she grins wider as her aura begins to build, starting to match Irituum's* WE'RE GROWING WEAKER BY THE DAY STUPID GIRL!!! NOW IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!!! *she cackles and flies straight at Ember, forcing them to take their clash higher into the sky, their clashing attacks making it sound as if the skies above everyone's heads were clapping in thunderous roars of fury*

Loria: *she spins her Greataxe once in her hand and holds it in front of her at the ready* This is a bit heavier than my staff but it'll be more than enough for the likes of you! *she gives a loud cry as she swipes the blunt end in front of her, sending a large air current at Argon to push him away*

Krow: *she flies straight at Frost and uses one of her clones to appear behind him, wheeling around and kicking him in the side* You're so slow. *the kick sends him skidding to the side as she lands briefly in front of Lucas before her eyes flash white and she splits into three of herself. She kicks off of the ground and splits up, surrounding him as each clone aims a fireball at him* None of you are worth my time! Disappear! *the fireballs fly straight at Lucas as Frost slams his palm onto the ground, a wall of ice jutting up from the ground near him and taking the attacks. The fireball's shatter the walls as Frost hurls another dagger at her, the dagger flying straight through her body and making it disappear. The other two Krow's laugh at him* Is this it? This is the strength of the Royal Inquisitor of Myrr?

Frost: *he smirks as the dagger suddenly shatters in midair, sending shards flying in every direction. Krow lets out a cry as one of the smaller shards hits her in the leg and sticks there, forcing the other clone to disappear* I'm the slow one....don't be ridiculous....

Krow: *she narrows her eyes at Frost and swipes her hand in front of her, making five small fireballs speed towards him and explode on the ground at his feet* Don't get cocky.... *she splits herself again into three and all of them swipe their hands at Frost as he handsprings out of the smoke, now fifteen small fireballs flying at him. And this time, he had no time to block or dodge them as he was mid-handspring*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/16/2016, 1:23 pm

Ivar: *he motions with his head over to the brick wall, Horvath obliging him by letting him lean up next to it* Don't look down on me like I'm some old geezer who's seen too many battles. *he pulls his helmet off, revealing his surprisingly youthful face despite the fact that his tone made him sound far older* I'm a Half-Demon because one of them decided it would be fun to cut me up then force his blood down my throat. And as such, it would seem that, since your teacher clearly didn't explain this to you, I have to. We're Half-Demon, meaning Half-Immortal....sorry to break it to you, girl, but get used to looking the same age that you do now for a long time....at least until some force puts you down. Because neither you nor me is aging any time soon. *he winces slightly* Besides, I'm far tougher than I look. I only have two shattered vertebrae from the landing, and I only lost a third of my body's blood...I'll be right as rain after a few dozen minutes of healing...That being said...thank you for healing my comrade. Its interesting, though...I've never seen a Demon Spirit manifest so clearly...usually, they confine themselves to the Hunter's mind...Your's however, does not...

Horvath: You can worry about that while you heal, Ivar. Right now, you need to rest. I'm going to go rescue my grandsons and their friends.

Jaeger: You can't, Ser Horvath.

Horvath: *he slowly stands up and turns around* And why not, Commander Jaeger? *his tone is stern*

Jaeger: We need you to return to Jotunheim immediately. If what we just heard from Nigel is true, then the Demons are already more than capable of invading Jotunheim. My guess, they're also dealing with Avalon, and so are trying to amass a stronger force, to ensure victory this time. They're fighting a two-sided war, and yet they can still target our leaders like this? Ser, with all due respect, this is a far more serious threat. We need to have our leader, the strongest Knight in the Kingdom of Myrr, leading the defense. Kor the Hardened is still negotiating with the other Thanes, but with only Nigel there, he can do very little to sway them. But, if such a respected warrior was there as you, the Giant Thanes might be more willing to listen.

Horvath: ...Damn that shrewdness of you Phobos men...Your father had it, your treacherous uncle had it, and Gods above, you got it worse than both of them combined...Very well. But who will go and help them? If they have Demons on their tails, as well as whatever force was strong enough to contain two absolute monsters like Zigg and James, who else would be able to aid them?

Vanguard Null Contractor: Commander Nigel said that the minute he receives word that he can be relieved, he will go out and support Prince Lucas with a good number of his Destroyers. He said that, if needed, he is prepared to unleash a cannon barrage that would wipe that village off the map.

Horvath: I know Nigel...if it comes to that, he would only have done it if he had no other options...Very well. You win, Commander Jaeger. I will return to Jotunheim post-haste, and relieve Commander Nigel so he can go and assist Prince Lucas's party. *he looks over to Cordelia and Catia* I'm relying on you. Please, do your best for Lilah...*he looks over to Glencour* Commander Glencour, oversee Ivar and Lilah's healing. When they come too, have Lilah give all of her information to King Garlith himself. *he looks to the Contractor* And you, I need you to contact Nigel, tell him to mobilize all defenses at Titan's Rook, and any other surrounding Holds that the Vanguard has a presence in. I want them ALL on high alert for any Demons that may have disguised themselves as refugees or Mortal merchants. Am I understood?

Glencour: Yes, Ser Horvath. *he salutes with a fist on his chest and then bows*

Vanguard Null Contractor: Yes, Ser! *he salutes and bows as well before running off to fulfill Horvath's request*

Jaeger: Ser Horvath, I request that you let me go as well to assist in the rescue. If the enemy is a Dragon, I will be of much use in battle.

Horvath: Very well. You are far faster than me, Jaeger. Make haste, but not to the island.

Jaeger: Ser?

Horvath: Make a straight shot for Forger Gale's. You need to inform Wyald, Ser Yorg, and young Cameron on what is happening. Wyald can transport the three of you to Oros and you can make your way to them from there. You need a fighting force for this, Jaeger...remember, Irituum alone killed two of our Commander-Brothers before finally going down, and Grimoire was always said to be stronger when she goes all-out. Not to mention if they have strong Demons backing them up. Don't take any unnecessary risks, boy. I lost two members of your family to my enemies...I won't lose a third.

Jaeger: *he nods and bows respectfully* I will not fail you, Ser Horvath. *he leaps up onto a wall and then dashes, disappearing as he used his Sorcery to enhance his own speed to sonic speeds and dash off through the air*

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Irituum: *he sees Terran's wave flying at him and grins, suddenly bending his knees back so he is leaning back at a perfect 90 degree angel at his knees* Oh my, that was surprising....SHEEEEHAHAHAHA! *he then stands back up and starts moving his feet randomly before disappearing as he dashes*

Argyle: *his eyes widen* No...I can't track him! *he immediately goes back to back with Karn and Terran* Keep your eyes open, he could be anywhere!

Irituum: *he suddenly appears right in front of Karn, his foot resting casually on his shield as the flames lick around the armor that coated his legs and feet now* You seem rather useful, Flame Knight...tell me, do they use you as a heater in the palaces in Myrr? *he grins wildly and then kicks forward, pushing Karn through Argyle and Terran and into a shack behind them, leveling the shack to the ground on impact*

Argyle: *he rolls after getting shoved and dashes at Irituum, he Dragon Fang primed to slice the Demon in half. He brings the blade down with both hands, his aura flowing through it.*

Irituum: *he looks right at Argyle and brings a clawed hand up, catching Argyle's sword with his hand alone as Argyle's aura explodes out in a shockwave* Weak...very weak. *he pulls the Dragon Fang and forces Argyle forward into his leg, laying a fast kick into Argyle's stomach and flinging him into another shack. He then turns his attention to Terran, his teeth gnashing and making a scraping sound as the metal scrapes against metal as flames begin to flow out from his body and cover him in a burning aura* I really hope you're more impressive than your two friends there...

Lucas: *Suddenly, two fiery, white Phoenix wings burst out from his back as the flames coat his lance blade. He then dashes forward and appears next to Frost, thrusting his lance up as a cylinder of white flame erupts up from beneath them, stopping the fireballs before they could hit Frost* Don't forget about me...I may be royalty, but that only means I was taught to fight hard! *he points his lance right at one of the Krow clones and jabs forward. What appears to be a high pressure blast of white flame shoots out like a bullet, piercing through the wall of flames and then through the clone entirely, causing it to evaporate as he starts shooting off more pressurized flame blasts at each Krow clone*

Tonpetty: *he snorts and crashes right through the spike, his obsidian shell breaking the point as he barrels through it like it was made of dry mud. He then crashes into the mountainside, leaving a crater as he turns and kicks off it, running right at Prongs as he was coming down, his whole body now coated in Obsidian*

Pike: *he looks at the wounds, then at June, all with an impressed grin on his face* Clever girl...*he takes flight into the air and starts spinning his iron balls in his hands* LETS SEE HOW WELL YOU DANCE! *he throws the balls at June, manipulating them as they fly at her, forcing them to zig-zag all over the air as they hone in on their target*

Argon: *he feels himself get blown back by the air gust, his body turning to gas as the gust fades. He then flies up and begins moving through the air around Kurt and Loria, the gas leaving a toxic trail behind him as it creeps towards them*

Kurt: *he blows into his horn, generating black mist that forms a wall and protects him and Loria. However, he watches in horror as the gas starts to grapple with the mist, some of it almost seeping through. He blows once again, this time his normal healing mist floating out and attempting to act as a buffer for the poison gas* Okay...so I guess he doesn't emit gas...He IS gas....

Argon: *his face appears in the cloud as he watches Loria and Kurt* Grrrr....*he starts collecting gas behind his face, the gas shifting to a strange, neon cloud that continues to compress and compress. He then roars out and opens his mouth, firing a beam made from compressed neon gasses at Loria an Kurt*

Kurt: *his eyes widen and the pushes Loria aside in time, the blast incinerating the ground next to them as they look all around* Okay...yeah, this is DEFINITELY not good!

Sol: *he watches the fighting in horror, realizing just how outmatched their group really was. He then looks over at the wounded Argyle and Karn, determination forming on his face as he runs over to them. He then begins healing them while Irituum is distracted with Terran* Don't you two dare die on me...

Argyle: *he coughs and clutches his ribs* Ugh...that could have killed me...

Sol: You can't just go at him without throwing your strongest at him. Terran has the right idea. Karn, Argyle, you guys are going to have to throw all you have at him if you want to walk out of this fight alive.

Argyle: *he looks to Karn* When Sol finishes, we hit him and hit him hard, agreed?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/16/2016, 5:10 pm

~Silvenheim~

Cordelia: *she grins at Ivar's youthful face and laughs* You think I'm scared of looking young like this forever? Don't patronize me. *she lazily leans back and stretches* As for you friend here, I don't really do the whole healing thing. I exist to burn things to ashes and cause chaos, no matter how divine my flames are.

Catia: *she seems to yawn and curl up, floating up into the air as she curls up into a ball and starts to give off a faint glow as the white that was her eyes in soul form disappear and she appears to begin to sleep*

Cordelia: *she yawns and crosses her arms, closing her eyes* Tell you what Ivar, I'll take a nice little nap right here until Catia decides she's fit enough to continue healing your friend. In the meantime, save your friends with the healing magic some trouble and use some good old fashioned medicine and mystic focus. I have a feeling that we'll be having a lot more wounded again here real soon~

Lilah: *she seems to chuckle quietly* She has quite the mouth on her now doesn't she? *she opens one eye and looks straight at Ivar* She's right though. You should take it easy for a little while Ivar. The information I've acquired isn't going anywhere and neither are we. We are safe. I will rest with this one until she decides she is capable to finish her work on me. *she looks over to Ser Horvath* My deepest apologies Ser Horvath....I regret that you must see me in such a sorry state....My sense of urgency seemed to get the better of me. I take full blame for all of the chaos that was just caused. *she broadcasts to him, carefully moving her wings to get the bricks off of them before shakily sitting up. Carefully she curls up around Cordelia's form before shutting her eyes and resting*

Cordelia: *she chuckles quietly* You're too kind for your own good....at least you were nice enough to think about others before yourself. *she opens one eye and smiles at Lilah* I admire that in Catia....even if it is something that might get her killed one day....

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Terran: *he says nothing, staying silent as he stands back up and readies his sword in front of him. Before everyone's very eyes, his scrapes and bruises from before slowly begin to heal themselves*

Karn: *he chuckles and puts a hand on Sol's, pushing him away as he stands up* That's enough of that Ser Sol. *his sword and shield ignite with silver flames once again as he smiles at Terran, a look of pure pride in his eyes* Terran'll be just fine against this monster. *he looks to Argyle* I heard you're really good at using Mystic Focus Argyle. *he gestures to Terran* Meet the natural. Terran might seem lazy all the time but in reality, *the ground begins to crack as stones begin to slowly rise from the ground around Terran's body* He's stronger than even I am when he's focused. *his smile disappears as he crouches and appears ready to lunge again* When you're finished with him Ser Sol, tend to the others. As for you Argyle, my flames are regrettably not very useful against this particular type of enemy. However.... *he charges a large amount of silver flames into his shield and smirks* I can distract him. You and Terran lead the charge and I'll keep him guessing. *he gives a loud yell and slams his flame charged shield into the ground. Suddenly a large eruption of silver flames appears behind Terran and he smirks*

Terran: I hate it when he brags about me.... *he slowly moves his sword back behind him and into Karn's eruption of silver fire. Instantly the fire turns his sword to a glowing silver color as it gives off a faint blue glow. Without a single word, he suddenly disappears and his blade appears to be up against Irituum's teeth. Terran smirks as the dust settles, his eyes glowing intensely as he gently taps one of the teeth in Irituum's mouth with his blade tip. A crack forms there and he stays perfectly still, watching him* I was watching you move the entire time....you've got some fancy dance moves that's for sure.

Krow: *she narrows her eyes as the pressurized attacks make not one but both clones evaporate. Lucas hears laughing behind him as a sudden blast of hellfire hits him in the back. Krow is there, her form shifting like heat waves with her Sorcery* You might be powerful but I'm not stupid. On the battlefield.... *multiple balls of hellfire appear around Lucas, threatening to blanket him in her flames* ....The mind is our greatest weapon.

Frost: *suddenly a wall of ice forms around Lucas and takes the full brunt of the explosions, shattering them into pieces and diamond dust as Frost lays a straight kick into Krow's back. As she reels from the kick she handsprings straight into another wall as spikes of ice cut her side.*

Krow: *she growls at him* Well....you're quite the annoying little fly now aren't you? *as her new wounds heal, she yanks the other spike out of her leg, flames slowly starting to sear the wound shut*

Frost: *he stares straight at Krow, his eyes still glowing with his Sorcery* You're absolutely right about your wits being more powerful than a sword. You see, I don't have a real weapon. I've never needed one.

Krow: *she laughs as a wispy form of herself appears next to Frost and touches his arm* My my....you're very interesting now aren't you....

Frost: *his eyes widen as he realizes what's going on, quickly using his bare hand to swipe at the wispy Krow clone before it could do anything else*

Krow: *her voice echoes across the battlefield, her sinister laugh quickly making her whereabouts unpredictable* Hehehehe~ I think I have to make you mine now. *she declares, appearing directly in front of Frost as a clone of her grabs him from behind and holds his arms behind him. She smirks and puts a finger to his chin* Awww~ Did I trap you?

Frost: *he growls and ice forms around their legs, trapping them both in place. Her expression doesn't change as she closes the gap between hers and Frost's face, her eyes glowing and flickering with a black light*

Krow: *she smiles gently at him* Don't worry, I'll be taking good care of you~ *she reassures him. Then to everyone's complete surprise, she moves in and presses her lips against Frost's, kissing him*

Frost: *he seems to try to move away from Krow as he's kissed but shortly after her lips touch his, he slowly closes his eyes and presses his own lips back against hers*

Krow: *she giggles and pulls away as the ice under both of their feet slowly starts to melt away* Well now, that wasn't so bad now was it?

Frost: *his eyes flicker with the same black light in Krow's eyes and he narrows them at her* What....What did you kiss me for?

Krow: *she laughs* Because I wanted to play with you~ *she gives him a rather childish pouting face as she glances at Lucas* But he keeps ruining our fun! *she gives Lucas an eerie, evil grin as her arms envelop themselves into dark flames* Would you be a dear and help me dispose of him?

Frost: *his eyes glow with his Sorcery as his scissorblade begins to take shape in front of him* If that is what would make you happy, then I will do as you ask. *suddenly spikes of ice erupt from the ground around Lucas and fly at him at high speed as Krow swipes her hand with an evil laugh, sending her own flaming projectiles at him alongside Frost's*

Prongs: *he gives a primal yell and twists his body as he's immediately struck in the chest by Tonpetty's charge. In one fluid motion, he uses the stirred ground around them to help him swing around and redirect Tonpetty's charging attack directly back at the mountain*

June: *she raises her arms as the balls quickly smack her, the attacks making not crunching sounds as if they'd hit bone, but cracking sounds as if they were hitting solid walls of rock or crystal. As she looks up and sees Prongs' sword poised above where Pike was flying, she suddenly crouches low to the ground and jumps*

Prongs: *as his Thresher Blade clips Pike's right side and the spikes hook onto one of his wings, the blade drags him down to the ground. Seeing his chance, Prongs makes a dash straight for the impact point where the two were going to land. As he reaches it he gives a great yell and grabs the hilt of his blade, dragging the heavy blade across the ground and spinning full circle. The momentum flings Pike flying into Tonpetty's charge and Prongs uses the same momentum to sheathe the blade onto his back. As the blade touches his armor, his dark aura suddenly intensifies and collects around his face. Wispy black horns appear in the aura and two glowing red eyes gleam out from the darkness covering the Kong's face as June gives a light hop step over to him and puts her hand to her forehead*

June: *she looks where Prongs had flung Pike and lets out a loud whistle* Wow you sent him flying! *she giggles and elbows her friend* Flying! I made a pun!

Prongs: *his voice seems to echo out darkly as he speaks now, the aura altering his tone's natural pitch* Enough games June. Ser Sol is right. *he crouches down and slowly, pure white bones begin to sprout all over his body like some kind of skeletal armor* We need to crush them quickly or we'll be the ones in the dirt tonight. *he growls, his head sprouting demonic, slightly curled skeletal horns as his body soon appears to be wearing a custom fit dragon's skeleton; Minus the wings*

June: *her eyes light up instantly and she starts to bounce around excitedly like a child alone in a toy store* Oh oh oh! Does that mean I get to use it?

Prongs: *his gleaming red eyes don't even blink as he responds, staring directly at the spot where he'd flung Pike and redirected Tonpetty's charge* Yes June. You have my permission to Awaken.

June: *she lets out a loud cry of joy* YAAAY!!! *she sheathes her bone daggers and crouches down low onto all fours. Slowly, translucent pink crystals begin to crystallize around her arms and legs like armor and her hands and feet begin to form tiny crystalline claws. Crystal forms around the sides of her face and crystalline horns sprout from her head, growing in line with her head as they grow backwards about a foot behind her head before halting their growth. Her body glows a pale blue and her teeth in her grin start to become sharp fangs. She lets out a growl and grins alongside Prongs as the two of them stare back at their opponents*

June/Prongs: Dragon Soul! *they say in unison*

Loria: *she gets up from being pushed aside and her eyes glow with her Sorcery for a split second before she slams her palm onto the ground with a yell. A pale green spell seal suddenly appears beneath her and Kurt, Argon being caught in the outer edges of what feels like a tornado. Her face is one of complete concentration as she stares Argon in the eyes through his smoke, the wildly whipping wind around her and Kurt preventing him from being able to move very close to either of them* Stay near me Kurt! I can keep him at bay with my Sorcery if you can somehow make him tangible again!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/18/2016, 6:31 pm

~Silvenheim~

Horvath: *he kneels down and places his hand on Lilah's snout, reassuring her* You did marvelously, Lilah. To have flown, non-stop, from the heart of Dis all the way here...you are truly more than worthy of your title as a Forward Commander. You do this old knight proud, as you always have. *he looks over to Ivar* What other news do you have?

Ivar: Nifelheim has formed an alliance with the Vampyre Courts, who are apparently leaving the Dragons. Lilah know more...but I can tell you another thing that I saw...I saw Legion, Mephestopheles' eldest son, with an army of Demons, Half-Demons, and Vampyres heading towards the southern mountains in Dis...I believe they may be going to bolster Grimoire's forces, as well as the forces that she leads in taking Jotunheim....they had strange, colossal war machines with them...It was like nothing I have ever seen before. Ser Horvath...Jotunheim, and eventually Myrr itself, will fall unless we do something...

Horvath: How large were their numbers?

Ivar: Thousands. An army large enough to make war on all of Jotunheim.

Horvath: *he sighs and looks down, thinking hard* This is very dubious indeed...We should inform King Garlith at once. *he stands up just as a group of healers finally arrive. He turns to the healer leader and speaks calmly* See to my comrades here. When they are well enough to move, get them to the palace. I will go ahead and speak with His Grace. *he looks over to Cordelia* Catia, or whoever you call yourself at this time, be ready to deploy at a moment's notice. If the Demons try to launch an attack on Silvenheim, you will be a major key in that battle. After all, Wyald says you're very much cut out for the job of Demon Slaying...I hope that you prove him right. *he turns and walks off towards the palace*

Glencour: *he kneels to Lilah and places a large hand on her head to help comfort her as she heals* Congratulations on a successful recon, Lilah. Good to have you back.

Ivar: *he clears his throat*

Glencour: Sorry, Ivar. *he stands up and walks over, sitting down with Ivar* You normally don't get so beat up...I'm honestly surprised.

Ivar: It was some new Half-Demon...he was a Null Contractor, and his Dark Sorcery somehow sapped me and Lilah of our strength...it made us both disoriented and it caused our muscles to become like jelly, but we still fought on.

Glencour: A Demon with a Null Contract?...Such a thing definitely does not bode well...

Ivar: He said something about a sister....I think there may be another like him out there. If that's true, I bet she's as much of a pain in the ass as her brother...

Glencour: *he chuckles and pats Ivar gingerly with a large hand on the shoulder* That's old Ivar for you...always griping about how annoying his enemy is.

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Irituum: *his aura completely disappears, his eyes covered by the darkness of his hair. Suddenly, his teeth begin to glow red hot as heat begins to generate from them. He reaches up to his tooth that had been split, one that had an O carved into it, and he pushed the tooth back together, the crack re-sealing with a deep hiss. He then takes the point of one of his claws and carves the O back in, the scraping sound screeching out as he does. He then licks his teeth, the metal hissing as the words remain glowing* Just like new....*he then looks right into Terran's eyes and lets out a feral roar, his head suddenly twisting around as he bites into Terran's sword savagely*

Argyle: W-what?! Is he insane?!

Sol: He bit the sword?!

Irituum: *he starts to bite down hard, cracks forming in the blade. Suddenly, he lets out a savage snarl and bites down with all his might, the sword suddenly shattering like glass as metal shards fly out in all directions. Irituum then spits out black blood as well as a few metal shards, a hissing sound escaping his body as the wounds from the metal shards flying into him heal, pushing the metal out of the wounds before closing them* You tried to break my teeth...Its only fair I return the favor. I will say this, you're strong. Very strong, mortal. Had you a more suitable weapon, this could have gone so much better for you...*he suddenly whips both his arms at Terran, chains flying out from his claws and wrapping around Terran's arms, legs, and stomach as they suddenly start glowing red hot* Now, mortal....relax and enjoy the burn....my radiation will cook you from the inside out....

Argyle: *he punches down, his aura flaring as his body suddenly ignites blue, his hair turning a deep azure as his aura courses through his body* Let. Him. Go!

Irituum: *he slowly turns his head, looking directly at Argyle* Huuuuh? You're aura is much heavier than before...I see now...you must have one of those Enhancement Sorceries linked to an emotion....Let me guess? Fighting spirit, or hatred, or some other nonsense?

Argyle: *he keeps his eyes locked on Irituum, not saying a word*

Irituum: That Azure color honestly reminds me of something...Oh yes! Grommy-boy mentioned an Azure Swordsman capable of holding his own against him....You must be that nemesis he was gushing about. Now that I see this...I can tell that Grom had a pretty good idea with you. *he looks back at Terran and then stabs the chains into the ground, binding Terran there as they burned him* These chains will retain their heat for a good while....Sit tight now. *his aura begins to burn and smolder off him, giving his body a red hue as he looks over at Argyle* As I was saying...I know all about men like you....and its men like you I hate the most. *he cracks his neck and then motions with his hand to Argyle, beckoning him over* Come then, Azure Swordsman...*suddenly, Argyle disappears similarly to Irituum* Huh?! *Irituum suddenly disappears as well, the ground exploding in different areas as the two dashed and clashed before finally stopping a few feet away from each other* You couldn't follow me earlier...why now?!

Argyle: My Awakened Sorcery, True Endeavor. With it, my enhancement abilities from my Sorcery go on overdrive, and my own energy recycles through me. In other words, I'm constantly generating enhancements through my body that grow with my will to fight. With this much, combined with the fact that my Sorcery can be used with Mystic Focus, I'm now more than capable of keeping up with you.

Irituum: Yes...But you're attacks are nowhere near as fast....you'll fall behind eventually.

Argyle: *he smirks* That's why I have him to help me. NOW KARN!

Irituum: Huh?!

Lucas: *he shoots a jet of white flames from his feet and rockets out towards the ocean, narrowly avoiding the spikes and forcing the fireballs to pursue him. As he flew over the water, he looks back to Krow and Frost* Damn...she must have used some Curse on Frost...I'll have to find a way to break it! *he stops and then charges another jet, aiming his lance forward like the point on an arrow* Hold on, Ser Frost...I'll get you out of that! *the fire explodes behind him as he rockets back towards the mainland, right at the fireballs. He then grins and spins in the air, white fire covering him as he flew like a dart of fire right through the barrage of fireballs. He then curves up and flies into the air, curving and flipping in a loop as he flies right back down at Krow* You want fireballs? I'll give you fireballs! *he lets out dozens of white fire orbs that float around him as he flies. He then pressurizes the balls and shoots them at Krow at high speeds, a few of the orbs hitting the ground around her and exploding with white heat and divine flame* If I can keep moving and attacking at range with this speed, I can win...

Tonpetty: *he slams his fists into the ground, breaking himself as he leaps up and catches Pike in his arms, protecting his comrade from the fall* Are you hurt, Pike?

Pike: *he winces and looks at his wing, the wound starting to sizzle as it heals* Damn smelly ape messed my wing up...If I can't get airborne, I'm not as effective, especially against these guys...

Tonpetty: *he looks up at June and Prongs before snorting and placing Pike on his back* Hold on.

Pike: *he looks around Pike's back, confused* Um, what?!

Tonpetty: *his whole body steams and becomes covered in obsidian, the stone traveling up his body and forming around Pike like a saddle* If I run, can you shoot?

Pike: *he smirks and draws his iron balls, spinning them as they super heat* Oh yeah....

Tonpetty: Then its time I showed you my Awakened Sorcery...*his eyes glow white as some white aura transfers up onto Pike's iron balls* Momentum transfer....if you are touching me, and you are moving at the same speed I am, I can transfer my Juggernaut to you, or an object you're holding...and it lingers until that object loses the needed amount of momentum...

Pike: And since I can control the spin speed of my balls...

Tonpetty: You may not like me, but we make a decent team.

Pike: Then lets do the Commander proud! *he moves his upper body to a ready position* You charge, I'll shoot!

Tonpetty: *he lets out a large amount of steam from his nostrils as he charges, running not at June and Prongs, but at the mountainside. After the cone forms around him, he then approaches the wall and kicks off the ground, now running up the vertical mountain side and along it as Pike watches Prongs and June*

Pike: Targets locked....*he then throws the iron balls, a cone of energy forming around them as they fly far faster than before, the two balls splitting into two different directions. One burrows into the ground, moving underneath Prongs and June, while the other one flies right at them, zigzagging before flying straight at June's head from five feet away*

Kurt: *he smiles and nods* You got it! *he starts blowing into the horn, both black and white mists creeping out and out of the tornado. The mist slowly collects in the sky, forming black clouds in the air* Mist collects into the air and condenses as the Null Mists collect in the normal Mists....Soon, the cold condensation becomes so much...*the clouds suddenly open, raining down black drops of water onto the area* That they become rain! And with my Null Sorcery imbued within the water particles...*the black mist begins to cling to Argon, forcing him to start collecting in one spot* I can touch all of you with it!

Argon: *he struggles against the mists, trying to turn back into gas as he feels himself being forced to a solid state* Grrrr....Damn you! *his stomach begins to rumble as he glares at Kurt again. He then opens his mouth and lets out another blast of pressurized neon gas*

Kurt: *he rolls out of the way just in time and blows into the horn again, making a giant orb of black, condensed mist* Without the ability to be everywhere, that move takes too much time to be effective! *he swings the horn like a bat, flinging the orb at Argon and hitting him, flinging him into the surf, which forces him to go completely solid* NOW, LORIA! HIT THIS PUNK WHERE IT HURTS!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/18/2016, 8:45 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Terran: *he manages to get some of the sand underneath the chains as they wrapped around his body, crying out when they started to burn and force him to the ground. He growls and clenches the dirt in his hand as Karn looks over at him* GO!

Karn: *his face grows serious and he nods, standing up and holding his sword in front of his face. He closes his eyes and turns his sword so that the blunt edge is facing his body, his body slowly heating up more and more. Slowly his silver flames start to make his armor sizzle and glow. Soon it began to melt, his shield melding to his left forearm and changing its shape into a dragon's snout and mouth. The eyes of the dragon head glowed silver and seemed to roar as fire frothed from its maw, threatening to set the very world on fire. The silver flames on his blade soon began to solidify into solid energy, making his blade seem to glow with a fierce silver light as a metal helmet in the shape of a dragon's head came up and curled over his head like a hood, the fangs hanging over his eyes and chin and the eyes beginning to glow silver like his new shield-arm. His gauntlets and greaves grew sharp, draconic claws and his pauldrons quickly took on the shape of dragon's talons. Then as he heard Argyle shout for him, he turns his blade and his eyes snap open. Before Irituum could blink, he'd disappeared and reappeared behind him, silver flames slowly following the path he'd taken as he opens the draconic maw on his left arm and aimed it at his back* My turn. *suddenly the dragon head unleashes a torrent of silver flames in a fierce flamethrower before Karn gives a quick spin and slashes Irituum across the back, the silvery blade easily gleaning through Irituum's skin and cutting him as Karn completes his attack and gets back into a ready position* I hate using this ability....it makes me feel like I don't belong as a knight. *he points his blade at Irituum* My Awakened Sorcery; the Dragon Knight.

Frost: *he points his palm at Krow and ice crystallizes in time to soften the attack from Lucas, giving Krow enough time to flip as she's hit and land on her feet. She frowns at him and looks to Frost before flames wrap around her arms and she splits into five, all of the Krow's standing up and pointing their palms at him. A large quantity of fireballs form around him and crackle with electricity as Frost's eyes gleam. Soon afterwards Frost swipes his palm at Lucas and a slushy form of ice flies at him. The ice endures enough through his flames to cling to his armor, locking the plates in place and impairing his movement as Krow closes her palms. Instantly all of the fireballs detonate and liquified hellfire begins to splatter onto the Prince's armor and around him, threatening to engulf the very oxygen he breathed*

Prongs: *he feels the rumbling beneath him and prepares himself for the attack from Pike's iron ball. As it comes out of the ground he jumps and rides it up into the air, waiting for it to slow down a little before using his strength to redirect the ball at Tonpetty and Pike before using the same momentum to fling his Thresher blade at them*

June: *she grins at the ball, the crystal's on the sides of her face suddenly growing and clicking into place over her face and mouth. The ball hits the crystal and a blue energy seems to shatter off of it as the ball impacts it. As she skids backwards from the attack, the ball seems to lose speed at an incredible rate before finally falling to the ground. The cracks in June's crystal helm slowly begin to repair themselves as a blue, smoke-like aura wisps from the mask, the lower part of it moving away to show June licking her lips and grinning at Pike* Yum~ You guys sure put a lot of mystic energy into that attack! *she crouches down a little more and her form suddenly explodes with a blue energy similar to Argyle's, flowing around her body as she suddenly disappears and reappears next to the running Tonpetty. She runs alongside him, seemingly matching his speed as she grins at him* You're fast! Let's see who's faster~ *she taunts him, slowly surging ahead of him up the mountainside before more crystals suddenly jut out of her back and she lets the crystal around her mouth reform. She then turns around and jumps right at Tonpetty and Pike, lunging right at Pike with her claws outstretched as if to grab him*

Loria: *she smirks at Kurt's battle call before flashing with the wind into the air. Her Greataxe is poised above her head and she swings it forward, starting to spin through the air. Soon she becomes a windy blur, the air slowly getting sharper and sharper as it slowly starts to part the water away from Argon's body. Soon cuts begin to form on his body and clothing, the attacks becoming more and more rapid before she suddenly falls to the ground. With a yell she slams her Greataxe into the ground and sends a massive shockwave of sharp air flying at Argon at high speeds, the shockwave sharp enough to rip him in half*

~The air above Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Grimoire: *she laughs as the two demon sister's clash blades and fly apart from each other again* This is getting you nowhere with me Ember! *her scythe glows with a black light and she nimbly spins the weapon around her body before swinging it through the air, unleashing a wave of black energy at her*

Ember: *she raises her arms to block the wave, flames forming in front of her body like a shield as it hits her. She cries out as she's flung back before she gives a quick spin and recovers from the attack* You think you have all the power don't you?!

Grimoire: *she hoists the scythe on her shoulders and grins at her* I don't just think I do Ember.... *her aura encroaches her body and her eyes gleam a bright red as it flows from her body, the aura seeming to be the strongest from her left eye* I know I do!

Ember: *she lets out a loud, echoing growl as her aura begins to crackle and the air in the Wharf grows thinner* YOU'RE WRONG!!! *she lets out a yell as her form turns black and her eyes gleam with a red light. Intense flames collect around her limbs and explode backwards as her face does the same, the flames seeming to flow furiously from the right side of her face. Fox-like ears and tails of fire flow from the flames as she lets out a primal roar and kicks off of the air. The air behind the kick erupts into flames and impacts the sand where Irituum, Argyle, Karn and Terran were fighting, instantaneously turning it to glass as she flies directly at Grimoire and grabs her by her shoulders. With a yell she whips around and flings her into the beaches of the wharf before opening her mouth. A large amount of energy condenses in front of her face before suddenly erupting into a beam of heat energy at Grimoire's impact point. The area explodes into a ball of hellish flames before Ember lands onto the ground nearby, narrowing her gleaming, red eyes where she'd sent Grimoire*

Grimoire: *a manic laugh is heard as she flies out of the smoke and a wave of black energy hits Ember and knocks her back again* THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! LET ME CRUSH YOU AT YOUR FULL STRENGTH EMBER!!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! *she laughs, the two beginning to thunderously fly around on ground level and clash energies once again. If someone were to look closely however, inside of the resulting explosions of black energy and hellfire was a menacing fox-like face with glowing red eyes*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/19/2016, 11:34 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Pike: *as June nears Pike, he bites his lip in frustration, knowing full well the amount of pain coming his way. However, he immediately breaks the Obsidian keeping his legs tethered to Tonpetty and reaches behind himself. From his back, he draws a second set of iron balls as he falls back, turning through the air over June and wrapping around her body until he is on her back, mounted like a jockey. He then roars in anger and spins the balls at even higher speeds than before, swinging both of them right into June's temples. He could feel the crystal crunch and crack beneath the force of his attack, knowing that even if the energy was lost, June's brain had probably rattled a good deal inside her skull from the impact. Keeping the balls on her temples, he forces her to the ground and then leaps over her head, turning around so that he could keep the balls on her head but keep off her back* NOW, YA BIG OAF!

Tonpetty: *as Pike initiated his part of their counter-attack, Tonpetty lowers his body so that he slides under June, dashing past her as he reaches his obsidian-covered arm out to the only other object flying at him: Prongs' Thresher blade. He grabs the blade by the hilt in the nick of time and immediately turns around, the blade extended over his head as he prepares to bring it down on June, a blow that would surely be enough to kill. Tonpetty roars loudly as he swings down at June*

Sol: *seeing Karn and Argyle fighting all out, Sol grits his teeth and nods to himself* No more...no more hiding back...*he looks up at Irituum, determined as white Divine energy begins to form around him* Freya...Divine Construct! *suddenly, behind him forms a fast figure, appearing to be a woman clad in Knight's armor. Her dress-armor gleams white with the Myrrian rune for Life on the chest plate, her two arms kept in a peaceful prayer position, pressed together in front of her. *

Irituum: *he howls in agony as he feels the blade cut through his flesh, the pain biting at him as he staggers. He then growls and looks right at Karn* NOW YOU'VE DONE- *before he could finish, a giant, white hand flies in, clenched into a fist as it rams right into Irituum's whole body, flinging him through four shacks and leaving him in a crater on the mountainside. As he comes too immediately, he groans and looks out, seeing Argyle, Karn, and Sol standing defiantly before him* Well....that caught me off guard, I will admit that. *he drops off the wall and feels his energy growing as keeps looking between the three warriors before him* Hmmm....which one....which one.....WHICH ONE IS THE MOST MARBLED AND WILL TASTE THE BEST?! HUUUUUH?! *he roars out and savagely gnashes his teeth as chains come out from his gauntlets and hang from his arms, heat surging through him* I'll cook that one up first...the others I'll leave for second helpings....

Argyle: *as he goes to charge at Irituum, he glances over in time to see Pike pull his reversal on June* JUNE!

Sol: *he looks to Argyle and nods* GO! I landed the blow! Trust me, Karn and I can take him now!

Argyle: *he seems confused by Sol's statement but nods, dashing off at Pike and Tonpetty*

Sol: *he looks to Karn, his face serious* Don't worry, Ser Karn. Just make sure I can land one hit one him every now and again...if you do that, feel free to blast this monster to you're heart's content...

Irituum: A little over-confident, aren't we? I've been toying with your front line fighters this whole time...what makes you think one hit is going to make a difference!? *he goes and dashes at Karn. However, strangely enough to him, things seemed to be slightly slower than normal. Paying no initial heed to it, he stops in front of Karn and moves to swipe his claw across the Knight's head before he would be able to react. However, he finds himself instead moving his hand in slow motion, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make it move faster* W-what?!

Sol: *he grins and thrusts a palm forward, the Construct behind him pushing Irituum back yet again* Can't you tell? I'm doing what a healer does best...I healed you, Viscount. Well, just your mind, but its still a form of healing.

Irituum: *he struggles up, growling deep and low at Sol* What did you do to me?!

Sol: I already told you, I healed your mind. By healing your brain and imbuing Life Energy into it, I increased its ability to comprehend and react nearly five fold. However, since your body is lacking the same amount of energy, you mind is literally moving faster than your body can react, hence why you may appear to be moving so slowly and why you probably don't feel any residual pain from Karn's slice...

Irituum: *his eyes widen as he realizes that Sol was right, he could only feel a dull, throbbing ache from the slice, but no pain. Someone like him would easily ignore such a feeling as the one he had now in his back, hence why he hadn't realized what had happened until now* Clever boy....

Sol: Now, enjoy the beating you're about to receive, and with it the slow, dull ache...*he looks to Ser Karn and smirks, nodding* He's all yours.

Argyle: *right as Tonpetty brings the blade down on June, Argyle suddenly appears above the girl, his blade raised and his Awakened Sorcery still active as he blocks the blade with what seemed to be little effort, his aura burning forth from his body like an inferno of blue* Keep your hands off my Company Member, you filth...

Pike: *his eyes widen and a defeated grin forms on his face* Well, that's just not fair...

Argyle: *he brings his fist back and lays one solid punch into Tonpetty's stomach, his full power behind it as his Sorcery explodes on impact, the force driving Tonpetty off the mountain and right into a deep crater in the ground. He then turns right around and goes to swing at Pike, who immediately lets go of June and flips back, his wings now healed as he takes to the sky. Argyle then kneels down and places a hand on June's back to reassure her* Are you alright, June? You and Prongs have been really fighting hard. Thank you...it makes me happy to have such reliable Company members beside me...

Pike: *he holds out his hands as the four iron balls he used during the fight suddenly fly back to him, returning to the holsters as he keeps his distance from Argyle* Damn...YO, TONPETTY! YOU OKAY OVER THERE?!

Tonpetty: *he groans in the crater, holding his gut briefly before turning over in extreme pain*

Pike: Damn...Tonpetty just nearly got wasted...*he looks over to Krow* HEY, BOSS! I THINK WE MAY BE IN A BIT OVER OUR HEADS, HERE! TONPETTY JUST GO ONE-SHOT BY THIS JERK IN THE BLUE!

Argyle: Prongs, do me a favor? Shut that annoying demon up. He's aggravating me and probably everyone else...

Lucas: *as the ice stops his spinning and forces him on a crash course with the mountain, he roars as his whole body suddenly becomes engulfed in Phoenix fire that seems to flow from his mouth. The flames lick out from his armor, as if his whole body was generating them. Soon, the form of an armored burn head, neck, shoulders, and talons forms around his body, the space between suddenly erupting with white fire as Lucas seems to generate a vast Phoenix construct* I can't attack the demon without having Frost jump me, and I can't attack Frost because he's being controlled by the Demon...this is truly a precarious scenario...Someone had better separate those two, or I'm going to have to do something I'll really regret....

Argon: *as the water blows away from his body, he immediately jumps to the side. He knew his time was more than brief, but it was all he needed. In that instant, right as the wind cut him in half, he turned the lower half of his body to a phosphorous gas, while his Upper Body turned to oxygen. As his upper body managed a getaway, his lower half touches the water and suddenly begins a violent reaction, exploding on contact with it*

Kurt: *he covers his eyes from the explosion and looks around* Damn...where did that little snake go?!

Argon: *he re-forms behind some rubble, panting heavily* A whole half of my body...that's half my energy pool, down the drain....I may not be able to complete this mission under these conditions...I should switch my tactics...*he lowers his arm down, turning it into a scentless sleeping gas* I'll put them both out and kill them in their sleep...It will be a peaceful death. *the gas begins to move towards Kurt, slithering along the ground like a snake*

Kurt: *he keeps looking until suddenly, he feels himself getting tired* Ugh...what?....Loria, I suddenly don't feel too good...I feel really sleepy and can't control it...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next