NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 6/18/2015, 2:08 pm

Forcestus: *he walks over and picks Ember up, sitting her comfortably on his shoulder.*

Emil: So Argyle's letter was right, your sister survived....

Wyald: HEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TALNAAAAAAAR! ARE YOU READY FOR WYALD!?

Commanders: *all the present Commanders yell at once* NO WE'RE NOT!

Horvath: Wyald, good to see you. You seem to be in fine health.

Wyald: Same can't be said for my goons...I'll be sure to pay those half-breeds back for that.

Shagga: So then, we have our teams...

Kai: Indeed we do.

Horvath: Commanders of the Southern front, myself, Ser Wyald, Lady Kai, Ser Dolph, and Ser Shagga, prepare to make for the Iron Keep! Loria Company, Argyle, Lady Ember, Ser Forcestus, Ser Karn, Ser Frost, Ser Terran, Ser Emil, make for the enemy base! Our missions: SAVE SER BELWAS AND CATIA!

Shagga: *he walks over to Loria, his finger glowing blue as he touches her forehead. Immediately, the path needed to reach the Tower of the Threshold suddenly flashes and stays in Loria's mind* I used my Sorcery to plot a course for your company to take....Before we go, I'd like to say something. *he turns to Argyle, Loria, and Cameron* You three...you really have grown in the time we've known each other. You're no longer a fledgling Knight-hopeful, a sniveling squire, and a crying orphan girl. You three are what we all, at heart, hoped to be. You three are Knights, and though I piss on Southern traditions and titles, I am proud to call you three not just fellow warriors...but fellow Knights as well. I would rather fight and die alongside the three of you than any army of thousands. I wish you luck in your mission, and I pray you bring the girl home safe.

Dodge: *another horn rings out* WAIT, HE'S HERE!

Argyle: Who?

Dodge: Ser Belwas was able to smuggle one of his Knights out of his Keep. He sent him here to assist your group in taking back Catia. Its his former apprentice.

*The doors open. Into the room walks a man wearing silver metal armor and black leather mixed. He has one pauldron made of metal, while the other shoulder is covered in sleek, black leather. His chest piece is full black leather with a silver plate covering his right breast and abdominals. His legs are covered in black leather with silver boots, shin guards, and kneeguards. On his back are two wicked, curved Dragon Bone shotels that look to be made from hooked dragon fangs. The man's head is covered by a black hood. On his face sat a white masquerade mask, but it was obvious who it was*

Desmond: So, when do we leave for this mission?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 3 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/18/2015, 2:21 pm

Ember: *she gives a squeak of surprise upon being picked up, flashing a little rage before realizing who'd picked her up. Her eyes immediately twinkle and she gives Ser Forcestus a big hug (or what hug that she can), her tails wagging back and forth happily*

Cameron: *the moment she spots Desmond her eyes narrow and she disappears in a dark flash of shadows, ending with her electrified blade hilt at Desmond's back* You....I remember you....you used to pick on Momma Loria....

Loria: *she stares at Desmond silently for a moment before she gets up and actually yells at Cameron* That's enough Cameron! Go and stand with Argyle! *she scolds her, the girl widening her eyes in shock and surprise before slowly nodding and sheathing her sword. With another glare at Desmond she walks back to Argyle and stands next to him, leaving Loria to stare down Desmond. She doesn't draw her staff but the wind howls and rages outside with her irritation. She strides straight up to Desmond and growls at him as she speaks* Give me one good reason not to punch your lights out right now....I dare you....

Ember: *she blinks at the interaction, a bit surprised by how aggressive Loria was being towards this man* Well that's strange. Why is Loria so spiteful towards this guy? I don't get it.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2015, 2:38 pm

Emil: That's Desmond Kyne. He grew up with me, Terran, Loria, Frost, Karn, and Hue. He and his friend, a big and especially stupid Kong named Romperoo used to torture Loria for being a girl knight apprentice. They were the apprentices of the traitor, Phobos. Last time we saw him, he and Romperoo were shipped off here to the South under orders of the King, so as to prove if they were actually traitors as well. Looks like they weren't, but he was still a really messed up individual....

Forcestus: *he looks down at Desmond, his eyes wary*

Dolph: Ser...Loria?!

Shagga: Oh boy...Belwas sure picked a winner...

Argyle: *he calmly puts his hand on Cameron's shoulder, both to comfort her and to keep her from running at Desmond again*

Desmond: ...*he suddenly drops to his knees, his fists in the ground as he bows his head to Loria* I apologize!

Argyle: *the look of surprise on his and everyone else's faces was evident. Even Emil gasped*

Desmond: ....I apologize, Ser Loria, for the way we treated you as children. We were fools, brainwashed by the dishonorable traitor Phobos' teachings. However, I was shown the error of my ways! Ser Belwas took me in as his apprentice, and taught me the true path of Knighthood! I was wrong to torture and attack you, and if you wish to strike, then I will not stop you. However, knocking me unconscious will only prolong the length in which it will take us to reach the mission objective and hinder our efforts.

Argyle: ....

Horvath: And here is the moment we see....just what type of Knight Loria has become in this past year...

Wyald: DROP HIM! DROP HIM LIKE A SACK OF FLOUR!

Kai: Do you even grasp the situation right now?

Wyald: HANG THE SITUATION, I JUST WANT TO SEE SOMEONE GET HIT!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/18/2015, 3:10 pm

Loria: *she stares at him for a long time in complete silence before unsheathing her blade staff and raising it as if she was going to stab him. But the blade sticks into the ground right next to his head and Loria takes a deep, calming breath* ....I forgive you. *she says, kneeling down and putting a hand lightly on his shoulder* I heard about a 'partner' of yours being killed that changed you. I'm sorry to hear about Romperoo....He would've made a good knight. *she tells him, a kind smile on her face*

Frost: *he huffs at the kindness that Loria shows to Desmond* You're still a fool....but at least you look stronger.

Karn: *he grins alongside Terran* Now that's the Loria we know.

Ember: *she can't help but smile at the interaction between Desmond and Loria just now* She's so soft....at least she's strong enough to back up her words.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/18/2015, 5:05 pm

Desmond: *he stays quiet, but the pain is evident in his eyes* I wish to go with you...because there is a chance that the man who murdered Romperoo will be there...

Argyle: What exactly happened?

Desmond: Romperoo....was brutally slain when we were sent to the front with Commander Dodge. And the men who killed him were none other than Dragon Apostle Beck, and Phobos himself...By my honor, as a Knight of Iron and as a Knight of Myrr, I will help you rescue Catia, and I will avenge my comrade! *he draws one Shotel and holds it out to Loria* Until Romperoo's soul rests easy, and until Catia is returned to you, my sword is yours. Do with me as you see fit.

Argyle: *he smiles* We're glad to have your help, Desmond. Welcome aboard.

Soldier: *one of the troops runs in* Preparations are set. Both groups can move out at a moment's notice!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/18/2015, 7:10 pm

Loria: *she smiles and picks up her staff, touching blades with Desmond and nodding in recognition of his drive to go on* Then if we encounter those two, may hell hath mercy on their souls as we beat them down there! *she tells him, encouraging his drive to succeed*

Ember: *she nods at the soldier's message and turns to her group that was headed to the island to rescue Catia* Thank you. Now are we all set to go? If you've got something you want to say to anyone here, say it now or forever hold your tongue! While we're at the island it'll be likely that there'll be little time to talk. *she tells them, rubbing her head up against Forcestus' and sighing happily* I'm so happy you're here~ Just wait until after everything's over. I'll have a special surprise for you! *she tells him, whispering something into his ears*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/19/2015, 8:05 am

Forcestus: *the half-giant suddenly turns red, steam blowing from his ears and nose as he blushes comically. To hide it, he immediately puts on his mask, pushing his fingers together coyly*

Argyle: *before they go, he immediately pulls Cameron and Loria into a hug* You two...are the most precious things I have. And I am proud to go in and fight alongside you. Loria, Cameron, I love both of you...so much. You two are my family, and when this is all over, I look forward to living with you all again. *he smiles at both of them* So don't die, alright? We will bring Catia back. I promise.

Desmond: *he paces quietly, spinning his shotels in his hand every few seconds. Time was of the essence, and he knew his commander wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.*

Horvath: *he walks over to Argyle and puts his hand on Argyle's shoulder* Argyle...

Argyle: Ser Horvath?

Horvath: When this is all over, you and I will have that talk I promised you. But, it won't be here. I sent a falcon with a secret message out. There is someone who needs to meet you. Someone who can answer your questions far better than I can...

Argyle: Who?

Horvath: ....your mother.

Argyle: *a look of shock forms on his face* My...my mother? But...But Ser Wyald said that I was a mistake...why would she want to see me?

Horvath: You think you were...Argyle, you are not a mistake! Your mother and father loved you with all their hearts. I knew them better than most. And parting from you nearly tore your mother apart, but it was for the best to keep you safe. I know you have a million questions right now, Argyle, but they will be answered when you return. I promise.

Argyle: *he thinks for a moment, before looking up and nodding to Ser Horvath* Alright. When this is all over, I'll meet with her. I have questions for her. *and with that, the groups set off. While Loria and company rode south towards the Tower of the Threshold's island, Horvath and the rest rode off to the south east, towards the Iron Keep. Now begins one of the largest battles Myrr has ever known, the great battle which would be known for all time as the War of the Infernals!*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/19/2015, 4:16 pm

Loria:  *she hugs Argyle back with Cameron and nods confidently when he tells them both to not die*  That goes double for you Argyle!  We still need to catch up just you and me.  *she tells him with a wink*

Ember:  *she giggles as Forcestus hides his face under his mask and goes to relax on his shoulder*  First though....Grimoire needs to be stopped.  *she said to herself under her breath as the groups began to get ready to ride off for their destinations*

~Meanwhile at the Demon Island~

Grimoire: *she smiles as she watches Catia wake once again from her slumber. She was finally recovered enough for her to become her new vessel. With the Demon Soul nearly within her clutches, all she needed was her divine healing sorcery and everything would descend into chaos as her plan finally came to fruition*

Catia: *she looks up at Grimoire as her stomach growls* Grim? I'm hungry....

Grimoire: *she nods and stands up to go and request more food be brought to her* Then it is food you'll get dear~ *she tells her, making the girl smile and nod as she gave a cute yawn as part of her waking up*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/20/2015, 1:10 am

Argyle: *as the group rides, he and Desmond begin speaking* Desmond, you are the only one among us who has faced the enemy that may await us. What can we expect?

Desmond: Ser Phobos' Sorcery, Truth, allows him to see the truth in all things. Whether or not this ability has combat capabilities, I am not sure. Aside from the thrashing Romperoo and I received, Phobos has never fought us. And even then, he beat us purely by using Mystic Focus. However, the battlefield on that part is now equalized...Ser Belwas trained me well, and I have learned Mystic Focus, as well as the true nature of Resonance, my Sorcery. Its Beck that I'm more worried about. His Sorcery, Shell, allows him to turn his flesh to the same harness and consistency of Dragon Iron, making him virtually impervious by normal attacks. His Sorcery is also one of the few that can be used in tandem with Mystic Focus, making him a very dangerous enemy at close range.

Yorg: Grrrr....These enemies defeated me once. I won't fail again!

Kurt: You tried fighting a Half Demon commander by yourself, Yorg. You did all you could do. Now, we won't abandon you again. We'll fight, and we'll win!

Forcestus: *as he continues to ride next to Grimoire, his eyes seem serious. Grimoire was an enemy from his past that he would have preferred stayed dead. He was not looking forward to seeing her again...*

~The Iron Keep~

*explosions could be heard for miles as the army of Giants and half-Demons assaulted the Keep. However, this was no mere fortress. The Iron Keep was a vast castle, easily as large if not larger than the Silvenheim royal palace itself. Giant spires of iron rise up from behind a wall of metal so thick, you could house a battalion of thousands just on the inside of the walls if they were hollow. Fireball after fireball, attack after attack, but none of the attacks could pierce this iron monstrosity. On the walls, at different intervals, were the few Knights Belwas deemed worthy to join his company. They stood, weapons drawn, awaiting the Giant siege engines. Suddenly, a vast roar rings out. A huge number of fireballs, so numerous that they shine brighter than the sun, sail into the air and begin falling down towards the Keep. One of the Knights, Ser Alfred Castel, a Drow with deep blue skin, orange hair, and black orb eyes looks back and yells*

Alfred: INCOMING!

*suddenly, the doors to the keep's hall burst open. Out strides a man in full black iron armor, his head completely covered by a bucket-shaped helm attached to the chestplate. The knight was burly, sporting a vast vault door as a shield on his left arm with a vast, inhumanly large greatsword strapped to his back. As the Knight stepped forward, he looked up at the fireballs*

Alfred: SER BELWAS! FIRE RAINS DOWN!

Belwas: Hmph. So our enemy wishes to try and drown us in fire? Too bad, for they picked the wrong keep! *he holds his shield high in the air* BEHOLD, MY UNBREAKABLE DEFENSIVE SORCERY! *out from his shield shoots a vast purple light. The light flies up and stops right above the highest tower. A vast dome of energy suddenly bursts forth from the light and covers the keep, deflecting the fireballs back from where they came. Outside the walls, the screams of Giants and half-demons being burned by their own fire rings out. Belwas sighs and lowers his shield, the bubble maintaining as it deflects blast after blast.* This is getting tedious...its almost as if they knew what to expect of us...

Alfred: Ser Belwas, it could be the traitor Phobos gave them insight as to the nature of your Sorcery. It would seem that they fire on intervals. Intervals that directly coincide with the time you use your Sorcery.

Belwas: That's why I brought you on, Alfred. Your mind is a steel trap from which no being can escape....Yes, it would seem that they are holding their siege engines back and focusing on bombarding us...They must be trying to wear me out so they can wash over us like a wave when I am weak...We need supplies, or aid. My guess, we can hold maybe a day more. Maybe less...

*suddenly, a Kong atop the tallest tower yells down.*

???: SER! I GIVE NEWS!

Belwas: WHAT IS IT, YAKON?

Yakon: *he leaps down to Belwas. He seems to be a Kong with a red face, grey fur, and burly arms. He wears full chainmail, and carries a long iron tube fitted on wood, a creation of the east called a musket, a weapon that relied on gunpowder to fire, but was effective with Sorceries just as much as a bow and arrow* I looked out, and saw a vast army heading here from Talnar! Ser Horvath leads the vanguard!

Belwas: Horvath Queenkiller?! That old bastard is still alive?! Well, he'll be a welcome sight!

Yakon: That's not all...he is in the company of Kai the Stinger, Shagga Giants-Bane, Dolph the Wyvern Hunter, the Royal Knights Zorrin the Threader, Leroy the Protector of the Faith, and Gryn the Captian of the Watch, as well as the Commanders of the Southern Companies! There is one more as well...a black haired Kong wielding two large, very strange axes...

Belwas: Wyald?! Wyald is here too!? And the other Companions?! What of Ember and Forcestus?! Did you see a Mag-Theron and a small girl among them!?

Yakon: No, Ser. They were not among them.

Belwas: Ember...she must have gone off to hunt down her sister along with the King's Blade and Horvath's ward. Well, its a better rescue than we would have gotten from just the Companies anyway! Relay this information to the others! We are to hold until help arrives! After that, we kill them all! *Yakon and Alfred both cheer and rush off to tell the other Iron Company members* May the gods have mercy on us...for these Dragons certainly will not...

~Demon's Island, the Tower of the Threshold~

Grom: *he, flanked by Vickolash and a human-formed Cornelia enter Grimoire's chamber. In Grom's two center hands he carries an object covered by a red cloth. He then walks up to Grimoire and kneels* Mother, we are successful. *he removes the cloth, revealing a sparkling blood ruby shaped like a skull with horns. The gem glows as flames dance inside it, and in the flames are thousands of screaming faces. The gem gives off a feeling of nothing but bloodlust, malcontent, and the will to dominate all life.* Behold, Mother, the resting place of our people...the Demon Soul!

Vickolash: OOOOOOOOOOOH GROM! ALLOW ME TO RECIIIIIIIITE A POEEEM IN ORDER TO CELEBRATE THIS EVENT! *he pulls out a small drum and hits it twice in quick succession. He then hops onto one leg, resting the drum on his shoulder as he holds a pose with his one hand pointed forward*

SPAAAAAAAARKLING LIKE A FLAME SOOOO BRIGHT
THE GEM OF DEMONS RAAAAAAGES ON
LIKE THE INFEEEEERNO!

*he bangs the drum twice more*

Grom: .....Mother, PLEASE let me gore this idiot...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/20/2015, 3:45 pm

Ember: *she sees Forcestus' anxiety and smiles gently at him* You're not much looking forward to this as I am are you? Truth be told, the closer we get to that Island, the more I feel like I can sense her. *she shivers* That chilling dark aura that seems to threaten to swallow me whole into a pit of oblivion....it gives me the creeps.... *her head perks up when suddenly that same dark aura could finally be felt by her senses. She narrows her eyes and stops, taking her sweatshirt off and handing it to Forcestus as she turns into her demon form to spread her wings* I'll have you hold onto that. *she turns to Loria* Loria! I'm going to fly on ahead! Stay safe! *she calls to her, stopping her horse and flapping her demon wings to fly up into the air. Soon she begins to soar across the sky towards the source of her anxiety; the dark, chilling aura of none other than her elder sister, Grimoire*

Loria: *she nods back to Ember before turning to Kiria who was riding nearby her and Desmond. She looked very anxious* Kiria? You should calm yourself a little bit before we reach the island. I know how you must feel believe me. I'm sure your sister is still alive somewhere on that island. They took her alive for a reason and I'm sure that they won't kill her before we can make it there.

Kiria: *she shakes her head* But what'll I do if I don't get to her in time? Lady Ember said that Grimoire was intending on possessing her body! I just wish I wasn't such a coward back then....I could've saved her if I tried using my full strength....

Loria: *she shakes her head and gives the girl a warm smile* You did the very best that you could I'm sure. You'll get another chance to prove yourself to her I know you will. Fate has done the same for all of us. *she glances at Desmond as she says that*

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Grimoire: *she gives a sadistic grin of pure pleasure as she gazes upon the key to her entire plan. She walks over as Catia watches her, gently taking the Demon Soul from Grom as he was complaining* Not yet Grom dear. *she answers him as she walks back to Catia and sits beside her. She shows the girl the gem, grinning at her* Catia dear, do you know what this is?

Catia: *she looks at the gem and sees all of the flames, the faces and hears the screams, shivering as she shakily looks back up at Grimoire* No....it's pretty though.... *she answers her hesitantly*

Grimoire: *her grin turns to a warm smile as she carefully sets the gem into her hands, making Catia stare at it in infinite interest* It's something called the Demon Soul. It retains all of our memories and our souls from every demon that ever existed.

Catia: *she seems to sadden as she stares at the gem* They....they look like they're in pain.... *she tells Grimoire, not looking up at her*

Grimoire: *she puts a gentle hand on her cheek as she smiles, pleased with the girl's answer* They're in so much pain little one. More than you will ever know. I'm trying to help them get better so that they can live once again and go back home.

Catia: *she looks up at Grimoire with a sorrowful expression* You....You are?

Grimoire: *she nods as she puts a hand on Catia's hand that was holding the gem* But I can't do it alone. I need your help Catia.

Catia: *she blinks up at Grimoire before nodding slowly with a quick gulp* Wh-what do you need me for?

Grimoire: *she returns to grinning in sadistic pleasure at the girl* I need your sorcery....and more specifically.... *her fingertip glows with a black energy as she taps Catia's forehead* I need your body. *she reveals to her, Catia falling unconscious as Grimoire's sorcery does its work. She turns to Grom, Cornelia and Vickolash as she suddenly senses a fiery aura fast approaching her* You three. I sense that my little sister has finally found me. Be dears and go delay her a little bit will you? I need some time to finish this up. Don't harm her too badly mind you. You may do what you wish so long as you don't kill her before she reaches me. That pleasure belongs to me and me alone! *she tells them, Cornelia nodding before glancing at Grom and Vickolash to wait for them to begin taking their leave*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/27/2015, 5:15 pm

Grom: *he stands and nods to Grimoire, growling in anticipation* It will be done, Mother...*he turns and starts walking out the tunnel*

Vickolash: OOOOOH TO AGAIN RACE INTO THE UNFORGIVING ARMS OF COMBAT! SUCH IS THE LIFE OF AAAAAAAA....MAAAAAAAN! *he follows Grom eagerly*

~Tower Atrium~

Phobos: *he and the other Dragon Apostles sit calmly in what looks like a lounge. He sits on a large velvet chair, almost like a throne, the other Apostles scattered about the room. He hears the magical hymn of the Fae Ring above and stirs* Well then, it would seem Grimoire's spawn are on the move...Her assumption on Myrr sending aid for the girl were correct. *he stands* Alright, my fellow Apostles...why don't we join the Demon brood in rolling out a proper welcome for our guests?

???: *one of the Apostles stirs. He is a tall man, with extremely short-cut red hair. One of his eyes is covered by a bandage, and he wears multiple bandages all over his body, giving him an almost mummy-like appearance. He wears simple cloth pants and iron boots with matching shin guards. On his back he carries a large stone rod as long as a man and as a man's arm. He has a bored, dull look in his eyes as he cracks his neck slowly* Hrrrrmmmmmmm....I was sleeping so well too...

Phobos: Oh calm yourself, Beck. You can sleep when we've killed the intruders. Now, lets get going. Anyone else feel like joining?

Desmond: *he nods to Loria, his eyes determined*

Forcestus: *he looks on ahead as Ember flies off*

Kurt: *he rides up next to Forcestus and puts a hand on his shoulder as they ride* She'll be fine, friend. And don't worry. Even with Catia captured, I can still fill the healing role. I will make sure we all get back in one piece.

Forcestus: *he nods to Kurt in thanks*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/28/2015, 4:18 pm

~Tower Atrium~

*a small girl looking to be about 16 years of age with her brown hair tied back into a ponytail that went down to her shoulders pokes her head up over a large mound of black Kong fur and steel armor that was another Dragon Apostle. On her hips were two iron daggers and she wore nothing but underwear on her torso and torn up pants and shoes on her lower body, the somewhat lightly clothed outfit flaunting her breasts as she raised a hand eagerly and her light, energetic voice filled the Atrium*

???: Oh oh I wanna go Phobos! It's so boring lying here sleeping so much even if it is with Mr. Prongs! I wanna go play with the knights and soldiers who're comin to us! *she replied to him loudly, the black-furred Kong clad in full heavy steel armor and gauntlets that had been sleeping near her stirring sleepily upon the mention of his name*

Prongs: *the heavily armored Kong slowly sits up and blinks at June before turning to Phobos* If the child is going with you then I shall come along to make sure she stays out of trouble. *his gruff, deep voice drones as he starts to sit up and his massive, burly and muscular form easily starts to tower over the girl and anyone standing near him*

???: *another man with long, wavy brown hair down to his shoulders wearing what looked to be very formal pants and a white shirt and brown vest. His right eye was covered by a plain black eyepatch and on his left hip was a long rapier with a round guard on the hilt sheathed into an ornate white and gold sheathe with a crest on it depicting a mystical creature. He glances at Prongs as the energetic and somewhat eager little girl from before had begun to climb up onto the huge Gorilla-like Kong's shoulders and make herself comfortable there* I suppose I should come along to see if the new King's Blade I've heard so much about is to come and ensure that we engage in proper terms, if nothing else. You always seem to be far too eager to cause harm to anything that moves June. *he said in his smooth, English accented voice as the small girl gave him a pouting face*

June: Awww you're no fun at all Harly! I don't always fight just cuz I can! *she blushes a bit in realization of what she just said and touches her fingertips together* Just....some of the time. That's all.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/28/2015, 5:01 pm

Phobos: *he smirks, glancing at the remaining Apostles* Forrest, York, do you not wish to partake?

York: *sitting in the corner behind one of the many curtains hanging from the ceiling is a tall, lanky Drow with a long face, pointed chin, and bloodshot red eyes. He wears a full sack cloth friar's robes with the hood pulled over his head. Around him, mist seems to swirl as he breaths raggedly* I will...stay here....and fortify the defenses...I'm no good...in the open...

Forrest: *sitting back in a hamock made of red satin is a Myrrish boy of about 17, his blonde hair cut short as he wears casual woodsman's garb. Strapped to his back is a curved Bastard sword with a branched handle. He looks back and smiles lazily* Sure, sounds fun. I've been itching for an outdoor nap anyway. *he leaps down and joins the group*

Phobos: *he smiles none the less* Very well. Let us go welcome them...

Grom: *he, Vickolash, and Cornelia all stand ready outside, awaiting Ember's arrival* Hrrrmmmm...

Vickolash: MMMMMMM YOI!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/28/2015, 5:27 pm

~Outside the Demon Island~

Ember: *she spots three figures outside on the outer rims of the island and narrows her eyes, sensing their infernal auras as she started her descent towards them*

Cornelia: *she smirks as her draconic features start to appear and she growls* Allow me to give her a proper welcome! *she growls to their thoughts as she lets loose a demonic fireball in Ember's direction and launches herself into the sky after Ember*

Ember: *she widens her eyes in surprise as she spots the sudden aggressive nature of the metallic half-dragon that she'd heard so much about. After spinning around through the air to dodge the fireball she's immediately caught by rough, metallic dragon claws and she flashes darkened fire in the creature's face*

Cornelia: *she gives a cry from the sudden flash of demonic flames and releases Ember as she starts to fall from being unable to keep herself steady in the air on her forewings*

Ember: *she gives a growl and flaps her wings to hover in the air above the other two half-demons she'd spotted and her arms and hands glow with the light of her flames* Well?! You going to just stand there or try something stupid like your half-dragon sister? I haven't got all day to play with all of you! *she growls at them, glaring daggers at both of the remaining half-demon's on the beach of the island*

~Tower Atrium~

Prongs: *he goes over and grabs a massive steel blade covered in sharp spikes and moves it to his back, the sheer weight of the huge weapon scarring the ground as he lumbers over to Forrest on all four limbs. He offers the kid his hand to help him up onto his shoulder alongside June*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/29/2015, 12:34 am

Vickolash: *he goes to jump, fury in his eyes, but he is stopped by Grom's arm on his shoulder* YOI?!

Grom: No. Together.

Vickolash: *he calms himself almost immediately. He and Grom may argue, but in the end Grom was still commander of the Half-Demons, and had Vickolash as well as Cornelia's respect as a leader.*

Grom: *he looks up to Cornelia, nodding before he and Vickolash both disappear as they jump up at Ember, laying into her with two strong crosses that sandwich her face between their fists. The two follow through on the punches and fling Ember. Grom then grabs Vickolash and throws him right at Ember, with Vickolash yelling in fury as he grabs Ember mid-air and puts her in a full hold. He then forms two fireballs on his feet and detonate them, flinging him back towards the ground, where Grom was waiting. The large Demon has a look of both pleasure and fury on his face as he brings all six of his fists back and primes them. Vickolash grins and turns his body to that strange Obsidian substance, bracing himself for what was to come. Right as they fall towards Grom, Grom roars and lets loose a savage fury of punches with all six arms, each fist rapidly connecting and pulling back to punch again. Each time Grom's fists hit Vickolash's tough skin and Ember, a loud cracking noise echoes out, the force from the punches keeping Ember and Vickolash off the ground. When Grom ends his barrage, Vickolash lands on the ground with Ember still in his hold. Vickolash then laughs and suplexes Ember, flinging her into the air and right at the waiting claws of Cornelia*

Forrest: *he gives a sleepy yawn and leaps down, landing easily on Prongs' shoulder* Thank you.~

Phobos: The half-breeds must be toying with the enemy by now. Why don't we go observe? *he and the other Apostles saunter out of the atrium and out onto a balcony overlooking the beach. There, they can see all of what is going on* Oh my...Ser Ember the Ceaseless Flame. Now this is a treat!

Beck: If you say so...

Forrest: Looks like those Half-Demons have her well taken care of.

Phobos: If I've learned anything from Myrr, its that where there is one insect, more are on the way...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/29/2015, 1:00 am

Cornelia:  *she twists through the air and shakes her head to clear away her dizziness from the sudden flash of flames in her face, seeing Ember getting pummeled before giving a draconic roar and slamming Ember down into the ground.  The result is a sickening crack and a cough from her as Cornelia flattens her scales and bares her fangs at her*  I'm not finished with you yet!  *she barks at her before her tail comes around and impales Ember into her right shoulder, making her scream in agony as she's held down on the ground*

Ember:  *she tries to make her chakrams form but with her one good shoulder pinned down by Cornelia's claws she can't do much.  She lashes her tail and growls back at her*  Let me go you stupid half-breed!  *she screams as Cornelia's tail moves around in her shoulder to cut her insults short*

Cornelia:  Or what?!  You'll flash flames at me again?  You're the pinned little rat this time!  Now be quiet!  *she growls at her, glancing up at Grom and Vickolash for what seemed like permission to start tearing into her*

~Balcony overlooking the beach~

Harlock:  *he narrows his eyes at the sight of one of the Brave Companions of his sworn enemy Eddard's getting beaten to a pulp before his eyes. He huffs and looks out to the horizon*  I should hope she has more reinforcements coming in to save her.  As much as I doubt those three would kill the one Grimoire wants to kill the most out of anyone, in this situation she would've been foolish to attack those three head on as she did.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/29/2015, 1:31 am

Grom: *he steps forward towards Ember, his eyes narrowing* This is the legendary Ember, who brought our family so low? I must say, I expected more...*he kneels so he can look Ember in the eye, placing two arms on his knee to steady himself. His eyes smolder like burning coals* Do you know why you lost today, dear Aunt? It is because you underestimated us. An error your allies will no doubt make. If I wanted to, I could have my sister rip you limb from limb and devour your heart without a moment's hesitation. However, our Mother has more pressing plans for you, and her orders were clear. You, brought to her whole and alive. *he looks up at Cornelia* Drag this pitiful excuse for a Demon back to Mother. The final stages have begun...soon the girl will be hers...*he glances up at Phobos and the Apostles with him* And then...we pay back what we owe the good Apostles for their hospitality...*he turns around and starts walking back to the tower*

Vickolash: *he follows immediately before shaking his wild mane* YOOOOOOOOOI! AND SOOOO THE AGE OF MORTALS SHALL WITHER LIKE BLOSSOMS BEFORE THE COLD, UNFORGIVING WINTER WIND! OOOOOOOOOOH..... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... SUBLIME!

Phobos: Hmph....I refuse to let these pests get the drop on us. Forrest, go out and prepare some defenses. Harlock, June, Prongs, go see that any guests that slip by are well taken care of. I will go have York ready that wretched maze he is so proud of to deter the enemy further. I myself will guard the Fae Ring atop the tower. Our enemy is most likely the Brave Companions, or perhaps even the new King's Blade. We should prepare a proper greeting. *he walks back into the tower, a cruel grin on his face*

Forrest: *he hops off Prongs' shoulder and starts walking back in* I know a nice grove to take a nap in...I'll use that....The enemy will want to think twice before messing with us.

Argyle: *the group arrives to the coast* According to Shagga's instructions, the island should be a few miles across this sea....

Emil: Brilliant. How do we get across?

Argyle: *he looks over to Frost* What do you think? Can you make bridge long enough to get us to the island tower?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/29/2015, 1:58 am

Cornelia:  *her eyes smolder as she lets loose some flames from her snout in irritation but she doesn't hesitate to grip Ember tightly in her claws as she starts to lumber off towards the entrance to the tower.  She keeps her tail firmly planted deep in her shoulder as she does so, making the walk quite painful for Ember as she moves*

Prongs:  *he glances at June as she lets out an excited giggle*  You are happy to be put on the front lines this time I take it June?

June:  *she nods quickly and quickly makes herself comfortable as Prongs puts a huge hand on her lap to hold in her place*  Let's jump for it!  *she says excitedly, Prongs simply giving a small smirk and a nod to Harlock as he walks to the edge of the balcony and jumps off.  Moments later there is a large crashing sound as the earth beneath them forms a huge crater that had softened Prongs' landing from the jump.  He then casually lumbers off to the shore of the island to greet any guests that would come by*

Harlock:  *not being one for such a barbaric way to get into position, he simply turns around and takes a separate route down to join his two companions; stairs*

Frost:  *he narrows his eyes at Argyle*  I'm a Royal Knight not a miracle worker Argyle.  Not even I can freeze the entire sea enough to let us walk across it.

Terran:  *he cracks his neck and puts a casual arm around Frost's shoulder, a sly grin on his face*  Aw c'mon man!  It'll be easy!  Look, I'll make a path, you just freeze the water inside of the frame I make.  That should work right?

Frost:  *he sighs and lets his eyes start to glow with his sorcery*  Very well.  *he glances back at the others*  I would suggest you all stay back a few feet.  Terran and I will lead the way to ensure that our 'bridge' doesn't just collapse on itself or worse.  *he warns them, nodding to Terran that he was ready*

Terran:  *he nods before winking at everyone, walking up to the shore and slamming his palm on the sand.  Suddenly there's a huge quake and a massive frame of subterranean earth is seen rising up just enough to touch the water's surface.  He then smirks and grips some of the sand in his hands, nodding to Frost*  After you.

Frost:  *he nods and simply starts to walk to the water, the water underneath his feet freezing as he touches it.  He turns back to the others*  Single file line and under no circumstances will there be any pushing.  That is, of course, if you don't wish to simply swim all the way to the island.  *he tells them as Terran follows behind Frost as he freezes the water near them.  Each time the earthen frame that Terran'd created ran out of length, he simply touched the existing sides of the frame and more soon came up to the water's surface.  Frost would then continue onwards with freezing the water within the frame so that the expenditure of his mystic energy would be minimized*

Karn:  *he nudges Argyle with his elbow*  Terran may be lazy but he's useful when he wants to be eh?  *he asks him with a rhetorical chuckle as he goes to start walking across the 'bridge' right behind him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2015, 7:17 am

Argyle: *he smiles and nods to Karn, agreeing* Yep. You guys are the finest Knights I know, and I'd rather go into this with you than any aremy of thousands. *as the group continues to walk single-file along the ice bridge, Argyle can see the small island in the distance. It wasn't large, possilbly only a few miles across wide. Behind the island was a vast wall of fog that gave an eerie, almost alien feeling. On the island itself stood a vast tower, at least an entire mile in diameter, that reached up towards the heavens. If their mission was not of such grave importance, Argyle would have been awed by the sight. Suddenly, the island itself begins to rumble, causing the sea to shake with it. Almost as if by some mirace, a vast forest suddenly springs up around the entire island, leaving not even a sandy beach on the shore.* What in the nine hells?!

Emil: *he looks out at the newly formed forest and narrows his eyes* I don't need to be an expert on Sorcery to know those trees weren't there a minute ago....

Forcestus: *all of his years in combat had taught him much, and honed his intuition. The gut feeling of dread that he had before suddenly welled up, for he knew that this forest could mean only one thing: The enemy was aware they were coming, and most likely Ember was in danger. He clenches his fist, a small hint of fury in his eyes. If Ember had been harmed, he would rip that tower down brick by brick to get at the ones responsible.*

Desmond: A vast wood suddenly springing up...Ser Belwas told me of such an ability...Its one of the Dragon Apostles, to be exact Forrest. Just as the fallen Apostle Schmidt was meant to counter Ser Leroy, Forrest was meant to be a foil to Ser Gryn. If he's here, I'd stake my life that Phobos, Beck, and the other Apostles are on that island as well...

Yorg: *as he looks closer at the tower, he can feel a pulling coming from the inside of the tower, whispers in the dark corners of his mind. This tugging could only mean one thing; The forces of Null were also at work here.* Kurt, Cameron, do you feel that?

Kurt: Yeah, that sickening pulling coming from that island....One of those Apostles is a Null Contractor, and a strong one from the feeling of it. I'm sensing a lot of Dark Energy, so I doubt this guy is a Summon-Contractor like Cameron or a Manipulation-Contractor like me or Yorg...

Emil: There are types of Contractors?

Yorg: There are four types of Null Contractors, classified by their Dark Sorcery. First, there are Manipulation-Contractors. They can manipulate the dark to suit their own needs, such as my Black Hands and Kurt's Black Mist. Then there are Summon-Contractors like Cameron, who can summon a Null Familiar to fight and share their power with them. These two are the most common. However, the other two are incredibly powerful. First, there are Temporal-Contractors, that use the Dark to change the environment, effectively making wherever they are into their own personal slice of reality where they are in complete control of certain aspects. These kind take a lot of energy, but they are devastating if used correctly.

Argyle: And the last kind?

Kurt: Those are called Black-Contractors. They have no normal Sorcery to use in tandum with their Dark Sorcery, but the powers of Dark they hold are far stronger than the two sorceries combined. I have yet to encounter one, but I hear one of the Lords of Null is a Black-Contractor. They are easily the strongest type of Contractor.

Argyle: Fire from demons or the dark of Null, I don't care what comes, I will rescue Catia and stop Grimoire...We can't afford to fail here. *the group finally arrives on the island, standing before a vast part in the trees made to seemingly act as an entrance*

Emil: If the enemy is using a Sorcery, it can be safe to assume that if we kill him the forest should then disappear. We should keep on our toes and be wary, the enemy could be waiting at any turn...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2015, 9:38 am

Karn: *as they arrive at the island, he walks up to what was the beach and stops.  Something wasn't right...*  ....Terran, Frost, Loria.  Something's not right here.

Terran:  *he blinks and taps his foot on the ground*  Everything's seems fine to me.  The forest is quiet.

Frost:  *he and Loria nod to each other, immediately getting on their guard with weapons drawn*  That's why it's strange.  It's too quiet.  Ember was just here.

Loria:  *she thinks for a moment*  ....You don't think....she was defeated?

Karn:  *he steps forward ahead of the group and glances back at them*  I think that's a definite possibility.  She was off by herself so getting overwhelmed and injured is highly likely.  *the group suddenly hears the snapping of trees and tree branches as a huge, black, Gorilla-like Kong clad in full heavy armor lumbers through the area and stops in front of the group.  He stares directly at Karn as a small Myrrian girl pokes her head up from his back and points at Frost*

June:  Oh oh!  Prongs look!  It's my target!  And yours too!  *she giggles excitedly and jumps up to stand on his shoulder*

Frost:  *a bead of sweat drips from his face*  .....You have got to be kidding me....a kid?

Prongs:  *he moves so he is eye to eye with Karn*  Hmmm....You look like a knight....but do you follow your honor like one?

Karn:  *he narrows his eyes at Prongs as he glances back at everyone else*  ....All of you go.  I will stay and handle this one myself while Frost handles the girl.  Keep on your guards at all times.  *he draws his sword as Prongs move back to let him point his sword at him*  You.... *he smirks* Are very interesting.  I've not seen an enemy who follows a code of honor like a knight would.

Prongs:  *he's quiet for a moment before he gives a loud, booming laugh, slamming his Thresher Blade into the ground in front of him*  HAHA!  I like you!  Let us do battle as knights should!  Our lord chose our targets well!  Come!  *he lets his hand off of his blade's hilt and slams his metal fists into the ground, grinning widely* I will give you a good fight!

June:  *she waves at the group to leave*  You guys should go.  Prongs can be really destructive when he gets going.  *she runs up and eagerly takes Frost's hand*  C'mon!  I know a great place to play!  *she runs off with a very confused Frost in tow*

~Grimoire's Chamber~

*Grimoire's body is seen dissolving into a black mist as she begins to enter into an unconscious Catia's body lying in front of her.  A few moments later she's disappeared into the girl's body as a large black crest appears underneath her body.  Locks of her blonde hair suddenly turn scarlet in color and a crack starts to go over her nose in a jagged diagonal line, scarring her pretty face.  Her angelic wings suddenly form on her back and they crackle with black energy.  Soon Catia gives a loud scream as two real angel wings, one black and one white, spring forth from her back.  Blood stains the back of her pure white dress as the wings slowly dry themselves out.  As Catia writhes on the ground in agony, her eyes turn an iridescent violet color and her pupils become black slits.  Soon she halts her painful movements as the girl's aura turns to a light with a dark, evil energy coming from the bottom of it and she stands.  She seems to look her body over before a sadistic grin gradually crosses her face.  Her voice is a seemingly mechanical blend of both her own and Grimoire's as she laughs in utter satisfaction*

Catia?:  Hehehe~  Finally....now everything will be mine!!!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/11/2015, 10:10 am

Argyle: Karn, Frost....Good luck. I have every ounce of confidence you both will emerge victorious. *he smiles reassuringly at both of them before the group walks into the treeline, leaving Karn and Frost to face their opponents. As they make their way through the woods, Emil seems restless, looking around at each tree he passes*

Emil: Loria, Argyle, everyone, I'm sure you all can feel it...this forest isn't natural.

Forcestus: *he nods in agreement, his eyes also warily looking around*

Argyle: I agree...This forest must definitely be an enemy Sorcery...the only question is what can it do....

*suddenly, a loud laugh rings out around the group as Forrest's voice flows through the leaves*

Forrest: PRECISELY! Your little team is a cut above the rest of those knights, I can see that! *the leaves all rustle as the very forest begins to creak and tremble*

Argyle: Everyone! Ready yourselves! *the group prepares for combat, drawing all their weapons. One of the trees seems to twist and unwind itself, and out from the tree comes a green misty aura. The aura shifts and takes the shape and form of a transparent Forrest* So this is the enemy...

Forrest: I see you all like my Sorcery, Growth. I can grow and freely control an entire forest. Seems a bit strange for an Apostle to have, eh?

Argyle: An ability like this...Schmidt boasted he was the one charged with defeating Ser Leroy, while your two friends back there seemed keen on fighting Karn and Frost, both Royal Knights...

Forrest: Haha! You're smart! I was meant to defeat the Captain, Gryn.

Yorg: Talkative little brat, isn't he?...

Forrest: Are those Null Contractors among you? York is gonna have some fun today, assuming you all can even get past me! *the forest shakes again and the trees visibly move, sliding through the earth closer to each other until they begin to twist and crack and mold together. In moments, the group is confronted by a giant dragon made of wood, leaf, earth, and root. The construct roars and glares down at all of them. And the worst part, there was still a large amount of forest around them* Lets see how your group does!

Emil: A Sorcery of this magnitude would put vast amounts of strain on the body and mind if one tried fighting while using it...That projection must be a manifestation of his willpower. This is a Sorcery that requires remote manipulation! His real body must be somewhere in these woods!

Forrest: You saw through it that quick? You're sharp for an ogre! But, you still have my Growth Guardian to deal with! *the wood dragon roars as the trees on its back start shaking violently*

Kurt: GREAT DIVINES THAT LOOKS LIKE A CHORE!

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Grom: *as Ember's vision returns to her, she finds herself still impaled by Cornelia as she is dragged through the tunnel. Grom is walking in front, while Vickolash brings up the rear behind them. They finally exit the tunnel into Grimoire's abode, and Grom drops to one knee before his mother and her new body* A thousand congratulations, Mother, on your substantial victory...I present to you, Ember the Ceaseless Flame, alive and once again conscious. *before Ember was most likely her worst nightmare, because behind Grimore was the obsidian wall from earlier, and the statue in the center seemed to be glaring right at Ember, the grin on its face seeming far more threatening to Ember than anything else in the room*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/11/2015, 10:58 am

~Edge of the Beach~

Karn: *he raises an eyebrow to Prongs' strange style of fighting* You won't clash blades with me? That's strange.

Prongs: *he laughs* Hahaha, my blade is the least of your worries Sir Blazeheart! Just be mindful of your surroundings and the only thing you'll need to pay attention to is me. Now then.... *he momentarily raises up onto his back legs before giving a roar and a leap forward* Let's fight! *Karn dodge rolls to the left and is almost instantaneously flung up into the air by a craggy, rough edged pillar of earth as it erupts from ground surrounding the place where Prongs' gauntlets had landed*

Karn: *he rolls onto the ground from being flung and quickly noticed that Prongs' blade was missing, a rocky pillar in its place. Thinking quickly, he looked up and spotted it, quickly diving to the right as it crashes into the ground right where he was. He gets up as he sees Prongs bearing down on him again, only this time Karn heats up his sword and uses both his sword and his shield to brace himself for Prongs' attack. The two metal pieces of equipment clash and sparks fly from Karn's sword and shield as he gives a yell and forces Prongs off of him and follows through, sending a wave of silver flames in his direction*

Prongs: *Due to being so close to Karn's powerful counterattack, Prongs takes the wave of silver flames to his chest and he roars in pain from the attack searing his skin. He moves backwards and gives another roar before slamming his fists on the ground to create a massive quake that launches Karn high into the air. He then gives a great leap, snatching his Thresher Blade out of the air as he soars above Karn and bears down on him in midair*

Karn: *he gives a low growl as his body begins to cloak itself in silver flames. He had to block this attack or it would the end of him!*

~Elsewhere on the Island~

Frost: *he glares at June with an irritated expression as she crosses her arms and stares at a huge tree that was supposedly supposed to be a huge open space for them to fight*

June: Ugh...Stupid Forrest! *she pouts suddenly before kicking the large tree in front of her out of anger* Now I can't find a stupid fighting place to save my life!

Frost: *he sighs and his eyes glow, suddenly making spikes of ice erupt underneath June's feet and making her squeak and sidestep out of the way as they cut up her legs* I don't have time to play games with you kid. Especially not a little girl like yourself. Do me a favor and point me in the direction towards where you're holding Catia and Grimoire and I promise to let you live.

June: *she puts a finger to her lips cutely* W-Well I would if I could but....I think I'm lost....ehehehe.... *she tells him, blushing out of embarrassment*

Frost: *a vein comically pops in his forehead as he makes the air around them both seemingly freeze from his presence* Then why in the nine hells did you take me here?! Dammit you're annoying!

June: *she gives him a pouting face* Awww don't be mad! It's not my fault that this forest suddenly popped up and made me lose my bearings! Forrest's the one who did it not me!

Frost: *he growls and his daggers form in his hands as he points one at her* I swear....if we don't reach the others in five minutes I'm going to wring your stupid little neck!

~In the fight with Forrest~

Loria: *she gulps and takes a step back from the dragon as she glances at the others* Guuuys....

Terran: *he suddenly lunges forward and in one fluid swipe, he cleaves one of the wood dragon's legs from its body. His eyes glow as he stabs his sword into the ground and stares calmly at it* You're not the only one who can manipulate his surroundings....Everyone cover me, I'm going to find this brat with my sorcery and save us some valuable time!

Loria: *she draws her blade staff and smirks, feeling Terran's confidence flowing into her as well as everyone else* I can't just let you have all the fun! Come on everyone, let's do this together! *she spins her staff and gets into a ready position as the wind howls around her, showing that she's ready to fight*

~In Grimoire's Chamber~

Ember: *as he vision starts to return to normal she suddenly widens her eyes and draws a sharp breath in fear* Y-You....Don't you dare! *she yells, making Cornelia give a small roar of fury and use her tail to toss her into the wall nearby, making her lose her breath*

Grimoire: *she laughs as she picks up the Demon Soul into her hands and walks over to the obsidian wall, placing the gem in the center statue's hands* Be a good little traitor and watch me revive all of those that you worked so hard to destroy! *she tells Ember as her palms glow with her new divine healing sorcery, making the skull-like gem glow with a bright light*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/11/2015, 11:19 am

Argyle: *he heaves his blade up, grinning as he runs with Loria and the others at the dragon. His Sorcery activates and he focuses, his speed increasing as he dashes and leaps into the air. Blue aura forms on his fist and he drives it right into the dragon's head, splintering it and cracking parts of the head to pieces* It may look like a Dragon, but it doesn't have a Dragon's scales! Our Sorceries can hurt it!

Emil: Time to show you all what I've been training for! *he draws his double-blade and spins it, his eyes going sharp as small, glowing orbs suddenly appear around him. He then points at the dragon, the orbs flying out and exploding against it, causing its body to creak and splinter from the force of his trap spheres* Now my Sorcery has a more practical application!

Kurt: *he draws the shell off his back and starts blowing into it. Stopping in front of Terran, the black mist seeping from his shell forms a barrier around him and Terran* I'll protect you, Terran!

Yorg: *he and Cameron are both dashing around the dragon, their superior speed keeping the Dragon's claws from crushing them* Remember your training, Cameron. Larger enemies like these require a certain...*his great sword pieces fly off his body and form all into one* Finesse....*he makes a black hand on his fist and launches it, grabbing the dragon's tail and whipping himself up into the air. He then falls down and cleaves the dragon's tail off in one slice, the magnetic field his Sorcery controlled catching his armor as he began to glide through the air around the dragon*

Forrest: *his aura projection glares at Terran as a large group of tree golems begin to form and walk towards him. The golems moan and begin slamming at Kurt's bubble* You think I'll sit here and just let you?!

Forcestus: *suddenly, Forcestus swings his wheel and shatters two of the Golems, his Sorcery blasting a huge hole that cuts them in half. He brings the wheel up and leaps, landing in front of the bubble as he blasts off any Golems that get too close with only single blows*

Forrest: Another Companion?! HOW LAME IS THAT?!

~Grimoire's chamber~

Grom: *he watches, his arms folded as he squints from the light*

Vickolash: *both his mouth on his head and the one on his stomach are both agape at the sight before him*

Obsidian Wall: *the Demon Soul glows brightly, two flames in the skull's sockets as it rests in the center statue's hands. The statue begins to heat up and turn orange, starting at the hands with the energy slowly creeping up its arms*

Grom: It would appear that even with a Divine Healing Sorcery, the revival of the Demons will take time...*he looks at Ember* Do not think this a chance for salvation. Time only means that Mother will torture you more. You will know pain, Dear Aunt...*he looks at Cornelia and nods* Release her. She has no hope here. Besides, if I know mother...*he grins slightly* She'll want you free and capable of writhing to your fullest...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/11/2015, 1:21 pm

~On the Beach~

Prongs: *he feels his attack connect and together the two combatants crash into the ground, making the ground tremble and shake as if an earthquake had hit the island at the crater's epicenter. Prongs grunts as he gets up and steps back, his eyes widening as the crater suddenly explodes in silver flames and sends him flying into one of his own rock pillars, snapping it like toothpick underneath his massive weight. When the dust and smoke clears, Karn is standing on all fours in complete feral mode, his cloak burning brightly as he gives a primal roar at Prongs and slams his own, large flame claws onto the ground in front of him. But despite the intimidating heat aura coming from Karn, Prongs lets out a booming laugh, slamming his gauntlets together* Haha! You're sturdier than you look Sir Blazeheart! I was told of your immense stamina but this is truly an honor to fight a warrior with so much heart!

Karn: *he flinches from his aura searing his flesh. He had to end this in one swift blow or he'd never win. Prongs was just too strong of an opponent to win in an extended fight. He would have to use his trump card and the ultimate fire sorcery move; Lunar Crash. Giving a powerful roar, he launches himself forward and slams into Prongs' chest*

Prongs: *he roars in pain before grabbing Karn and flinging him away from himself into another rock pillar*

Karn: *he twists his body in midair and crashes into the pillar before launching himself at Prongs again. His speed grows more and more intense as his aura intensifies further and further, the heat searing his muscles and nerves as he finall manages to stun Prongs for just long enough to launch him up into the air with a powerful uppercut. Together the two fly high into the air as Karn makes his aura turn into an artificial supernova, all of his fire collecting into his fist as he gives a great tell and slams it into Prongs. But instead of launching him, the two fall down to the ground together. As soon as they connect with the ground, a wave of heat washes over the entire island as a massive explosion dominates the two combatants impact crater*

~Elsewhere on the island~

June: *she frowns as the two come to yet another dead end and she sighs* Dammit....stupid Forrest making all of these stupid trees! *she gives a squeak as Frost cuts up her legs again* H-Hey! That's cheating! Cutting me before we even fight!

Frost: *another vein comedic ally pops on his forehead as he glares daggers at June, the heat wave washing over them and making them both glance in its direction. Frost merely gives a chuckle* I know that heat wave. Looks like your Kong friend is quite literally toast now.

June: *she growls at Frost and suddenly vanishes, Frost gasping in surprise as three cuts appear on his legs. But something was strange about them. They were bleeding in red....and blue?* There. Now we're even. *her voice is suddenly deathly serious and calm as she reappears right in front of him and pokes his nose*

Frost: *he feels his grip on his dagger slipping as it actually begins to melt in his hands. He blinks at June in surprise* What on Myrr did you....

June: *she flips two bone daggers around in her hands and gives Frost a sly smirk* You're smart right? You figure it out.

~In the fight with Forrest~

Cameron: *she only nods as Ruko suddenly appears nearby and cleaves into the dragon's neck, leaving Cameron to twist her body around in a graceful flip straight into an axe kick. With Ruko's Lightning claw cleaving in from below and Cameron's kick cleaving in from above, the dragon's head is completely severed from its body in a brutal fashion as she lands gracefully on her feet next to her shadowy partner* You're not even worth being slain by my blade....begone pest....

Loria: *she flashes with the wind that was howling around her and cuts down a golem that was pounding away at the forcefield surrounding Terran. She lands in front of the forcefield and stands there in a protective position* We'll protect you Terran! Find him!

Terran: *he takes a calm breath as he feels a quake in the ground from farther away. Sounds like Karn and Prongs were nearing the climax of their encounter. While he had faith in his comrade, he had to concentrate on the task at hand rather than check on him. Concentrating hard, he lets the mystic energy focus onto his blade and drip into the ground where his blade had pierced it. The liquefied mystic energy quickly found one of Forrest's creations and stowed away inside to search for a mystic connection between it and Forrest. If he found that, he would merely have to trace the connection back to its original source. That would lead straight to Forrest and his hiding place*

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Cornelia: *she gives a feral growl as she shifts back into her Myrrian form, giving her scarlet hair a flip as she smirked at Ember's pain* I'm sure Mother is going to make this bloody and verrry entertaining Grom.

Ember: *she stumbles slightly as she gets up, giving a loud yelp as she suddenly slammed into the wall again by Grimoire*

Grimoire: *she gives a grin and gently puts a finger underneath Ember's chin as she holds her firmly up against the wall. Her hold glows and Ember's injuries begin to heal rapidly as she chuckles* Now now children~ Harming our guest like this and putting her in such a sorry state won't make this any fun. *she gives Ember a last shove before turning and walking away a few feet and making her hands crackle with dark energy*

Ember: *she coughs and draws her chakrams, the weapons glowing with her flames as she suddenly yells and runs forward at Grimoire*

Grimoire: *she grins and swipes her bare hands at Ember's chakrams. Suddenly beams of light extend from her palms and deflect Ember's weapons before she spins in a quick 360 and cuts into her arms in one fluid motion. But instead bleeding, her cuts burn and smoke, the divine magic searing her flesh and making her squeak in both surprise and pain*

Ember: What the hell! Catia couldn't do that before!

Grimoire: *she grins at Ember again as she traces a small circle into the air made out of light* The child has so much power Ember, were you aware of that? Being able to trace powerful sorcery circles into the air to amplify her abilities. Even her own voice amplifies her strength and makes her mystic energy regenerate at higher rate than normal! She had such limitless potential....and she wasted it to be with the likes of you and the King's Blade's company! Pathetic!

Ember: *she growls and tosses her chakrams at her* Shut UP! She's just a child Grimoire! She doesn't need to learn how cruel the world is!

Grimoire: *she laughs and parries the chakrams away from her, completing the circle and smashing it like glass* You're so naive! Always too kind and soft for your own good! *suddenly long beams of light brimming with bits of dark energy surround Ember and launch themselves at her at high speeds. The end result of the concluding light show is a panting Ember, her body riddled with multiple burns. She laughs at her as she just stands still defiantly* What's the matter?! Attack me!! Burn this child's body t a crisp and force me out of it!! You will never do it!

Ember: *she takes a deep breath before making her chakrams disappear and standing up straight. Her aura intensifies until a wave of intense heat overcomes the room as she calmly stares back at Grimoire* I told myself I would never spill an innocent Myrrian's blood ever again. But...now I have no other choice. *blades of demonic fire form in her hands as she wreathed herself in dark flames* Forgive me....Catia....Forcestus....I have to break yet another promise that I'd made to you both....I'm sorry....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/15/2015, 2:05 am

Golem: *the energy Terran found flows through the ground like a system of roots, Terran's vision following it until he reached a small grove to the North of the tower. Forrest was laying in the grass, sleeping peacefully with a cat tail plant in his mouth as he snoozed*

Argyle: *he lands down near the decapitated head of the wood dragon and watches in annoyance as the Dragon begins re-forming, this time multiple, snake-like heads springing from its neck instead of one massive head. The heads all his, growl, and roar chaotically* What the nine hells?!

Yorg: *he watches from above, looking for an opening* It isn't hard to knock these plants down, its getting them to STAY DOWN that's tricky...

Kurt: *he strains as a few Golems keep pounding* AS LONG AS HE'S ALIVE, THEY'LL JUST KEEP COMING!

Desmond: *he draws his two Shotel and stands calmly near Terran, the blades glowing with white aura as he focuses* Give me a direction, Terran...I'll put an end to this quickly.

Forrest: *he sees Desmond and his eyes widen* Wait...isn't that Phobos' old piss-ant Apprentice?! OH PLEASE! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, KYNE?! GIVE ME A LONG-DISTANCE PAPER CUT?!

Emil: For an apparition, that boy is starting to REALLY annoy me!

Forcestus: *he nods, throwing his wheel at a Golem that nearly bashed Kiria from behind and shattering the Golem to pieces. He then runs through the Golems and retrieves his wheel before offering a shoulder to Kiria so she could use him as a mount as they fight the hordes of Golems*

Forrest: HAAAAAHAHAHA! MY FOREST GUARDIAN CAN'T BE KILLED AS LONG AS MY GROWTH FOREST IS STILL IN EFFECT, AND I ALSO GAIN A NEAR-ENDLESS ARMY OF TREE GOLEMS! FACE IT, KNIGHTS! YOU'RE ALL FAR OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!

Argyle: *he growls and looks up at the dragon* I hope I don't have to use it yet...*he dashes again and starts leaping around the heads, using his Mystic Focus to increase his agility and sense so he could jump from head to head and keep the wood dragon occupied.

Grom: *he watches the fight, his eyes following Grimoire and Ember's movements perfectly* She can't do it...Ember will never defeat Mother as she is now...

Vickolash: YOOOOOOOOOOI! OOOOOOH HOW TRAGIC, THAT OUR BELOVED AUNT MUST FALL TO THE BURNING LIGHT OF MOTHER'S NEW FORM! OOOOOOOOH FATHER IN THE AFTERLIFE! CAN YOU SEE MOTHER NOW?! ARE YOU STILL BURNING WIIIIIIITH LOVE?! *he starts to comically cry as his lower mouth begins sobbing open, making strange throaty sounds with each gasp as Vickolash balls his eyes out*

Grom: .....*he doesn't speak. Instead, he just cracks Vickolash in the face with all three of his left fists and flings him into a wall, where Vickolash's head gets stuck in the wall with his body comically dangling limply* If you're going to cry, do it where we don't have to hear you...

Vickolash: *his voice is muffled by the stone* OOOOOOOOOOOOH HOW CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next