NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty

Myrr Saga: Soul Song

2 posters

Go down

Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty Myrr Saga: Soul Song

Post by Zazul 2/10/2016, 4:38 am

~Prologue~

In the Age of Immortals, the world was bleak. A vast, twisted place where the Mortal Races, beings who aged and died, and were born of simple creatures, such as the mysterious Drow-Elves, the vast and strong Ogres, the resourceful Humans, the whimsical Kong ape-men, and the stalwart Mag-Theron Half-Giants were dominated by the cruel and mighty Immortal Races. In the land of Jotunheim, the Mortals would establish small communities, only to be subjected to raids from the oppressive Giants under the protective rule of the Dragons. In the land of Dis, the Demons would torture the mortals endlessly for little more than sport. Under the rule of King Nifelheim, and his Royal Family and Demonic Nobles, Dis was one of the two great military superpowers of the Immortal Continents. The second was Avalon, the land of Dragons and ruled by none other than Behemoth, Father of Dragons and Eldest of the Elder Dragons, and his mate, Hydra, the Mother of Dragons and Infinite Queen of Avalon, who would capture mortals for strange mystic experimentation and rituals within their secretive, tightly-protected continent of Avalon. Only Mortals that were sold into slavery or who were Dragon Apostles, warriors of the Dragons and members of their twisted Dragon Cult, were the only ones to have ever left Avalon. However, as the Mortals toiled beneath the heel of their Immortal tyrants, a miracle was born. Throughout all of the continent, Mortals that were somehow attuned to the same mystical energy that dwelt within all life began to emerge. These Mortals were called Spell-Bloods, as their blood granted them a wondrous ability known as a Sorcery, as well as extended youth and lifespans depending on how closely bonded to their Sorceries they were. However, while this helped the Mortals protect themselves from the Giants and Demons, who were susceptible to such attacks, it did nothing to the Dragons, who's scales protected them from Sorcery. And yet, one day, a Mortal armed with only a sword faced a Dragon, using only his wit and his Sorcery. The man's name was Felix Myrr, and during this battle, Felix did the impossible. By either divine intervention or the luck of a thousand kings, the Dragon's horn had been cracked, and Felix was able to cleave it from the Dragon's head at the cost of his sword. In desperation, he took up the horn and used it as a crude lance. To his surprise, the horn was light as a feather, and he could feel the energy that gave him his Sorcery channeling through it. With speed and precision, he used the horn to slay the Dragon, and thus became the first Spell Blood to ever kill a Dragon. He then carved the horn into a spear and, taking the Dragon's eye as a trophy, he placed it on the head-shaft of the spear to forever remind the Dragons who faced him of their first death by a Mortal's hands. 

And so the First Dragon War began. Behind the leadership of Felix, his sons Heinkiel and Garlith, his daughter Milianna, and sons' childhood friend, Horvath Crewn, they challeged the Dragons, using weapons forged from the horns, bones, and teeth of fallen Dragons. Many hard, long battles were fought, and many great and mighty Spell-Bloods died. As Felix began to close in on Behemoth, finally pushing into Avalon with his Mortal army, however, he found that treachery could strike when it was least expected...Heinkiel, his heir and eldest son, had betrayed him. However, hope was not lost. In a last-ditch effort, when faced now with the forces of both Nifelheim and Behemoth themselves, Felix pulled one last ace up his sleeve. He had made a pact with the Giant Thane Kor, the Hardened, who secretly saw to the Mortals being able to flee across the ocean. While Felix remained behind, using the last of his vast power to hold the Demon and Dragon Kings at bay, Garlith, Milianna, and Horvath saw to the safety of the Mortal people. And so, after crossing the sea, they discovered a new land. Lush with forests, held by no king or lord, and teeming with resources, the people decided to name this land Myrr, in honor of the family who lifted them from the shackles of oppression. Felix was forever known as Felix, the First of His Name and First King of Myrr, despite the fact that he never set foot on his peoples' new found homeland. And so, in light of his elder brother's treachery, Garlith assumed his father's mantle as King of Mortals, becoming Garlith, Mystic King of Mortals and Protector of the Realm. As the people built up this grand kingdom, their Sorceries only helping to speed their development as a civilization, they found that they were not the only mortals of their races that lived on this Mortal Continent. To the east, a great Sultan named The Great Conquerer, Khan Loyce, attempted to wage war against Myrr. However, when Garlith and Horvath rode out to meet this fabled "King of Kings", his army was nowhere to be found and he was gone, as if he had been swallowed by nothing. With the disappearance of The Great Khan, Garlith established trade negotiations with the Eastern Lands. During this trip, his Master at Arms, Ser Horvath, decided to take up Eastern Swordsmanship, and became a deadly force. It seemed as though the Mortals had finally found peace...however, peace is a commodity that rarely lasts forever...

Behemoth had found them. And it wasn't long before the Dragons crossed the sea...this time, with an army of Giants and Demons backing them up. And at the head of this army was none other than Mother Hydra herself, Behemoth's mate and an Elder Dragon considered nearly as strong as the Dragon King himself. The King's Knights and Royal Knights of the time, many of which were Horvath and Garlith's closest and dearest friends from during the war, alongside Ser Horvath himself, lead a desperate strike against Mother Hydra herself. The beast proved too much, and devoured each and every Royal and King's Knight...Even Ser Horvath was devoured, his arm falling from the dragon's teeth as she swallowed him whole. As the Dragons prepared for their great charge, however, another miracle appeared. Horvath, who had survived being swallowed by Mother Hydra at the expense of his arm, and armed only with a single Dragon Bone dagger, cut his way through Mother Hydra's body until he reached her massive, black heart. Channeling his Sorcery, Petrify, through the dagger, he stabbed the beast's heart, turning the Mother of Dragons to stone. He then crawled out from her body, bloody and enraged, and gave a fierce war cry that terrified even the Dragons, who had just watched their queen and mother be turned to stone right before their eyes. The Mortals rallied, and Horvath slew every Dragon and Giant who attempted to stop him from rejoining the Mortal ranks. Despite his one arm, he was still a proficient swordsman, and so his armor, after the victory, was redesigned so that the sheath was physically part of the armor. And so, Horvath was forever known as Horvath Queenkiller, Master-at-Arms and strongest Knight in the kingdom of Myrr.

Nearly One-Hundred and Thirty-Nine years have passed since the battle between Horvath and Hydra, and the Mortals now enjoy an age of watchful, closely guarded peace. Dragons and Demons still attack the coasts, and Garlith has maintained a constant war front to protect the inner kingdom for his people. Horvath, looking to train a new generation of Knights, relocated himself and his family to the small settlement of Garuda Village, a town surrounded by a dense and ancient forest, said to have once been the site for an ancient city that far pre-dated Felix's Exodus. It is here that this story begins, with a group of simple teens. And their names were Lyra, her brother Odin, Lyra's best friend Mary, and of course the Styx Brothers, Belwas and his younger brother...Eddard.

Eddard: *the sounds of various songbirds filled the forest as Eddard tore his way through the brush, using his Dragon Iron long sword to cut himself a path. He was a young Myrrian man of only the tender age of 17, his brown hair cut to a short, spiky crop as a long ponytail flowed from the back of his head, bound tight as a chord with white cloth. His eyes sparkled like grass covered in morning due, and gave him an almost mischievous air to his presence. But, one look at him could tell that he was a good person, be it from his smile or the way he seemed to have an air of joy to his voice.  He wore a simple set of boiled leather armor, complete with leather grieves and gauntlets, a small buckler on his arm as he kept cutting the way. He then looked back and sighed* HURRY IT UP, BEL! The Class President and Ser Horvath will be expecting us any minute!

Belwas: *He was a strong, burly, young man of only 19. He stood easily half a head taller than Eddard, and walked with what seemed to be quiet confidence, his green eyes giving him a strong but warm air. The sides of his head were completely shaved, leaving him with a thick, brown Mohawk that hung like a shaggy strip of fur on his head. He was covered head to toe in bronze armor, and was carrying a large great shield of wood and bronze on his back along with a vast great sword underneath it. Belwas had always been known for his unbeatable determination and his ability to weather any incident. He was strong of moral character and willpower, and loved his brother more than anything. When both of their parents had died during a Dragon attack, Belwas had awakened his Sorcery without realizing it, and was able to shield himself and Eddard from the Dragon's wrath using his Sorcery, Bulwark. They were then taken in by the village, and Belwas immediately donned the roll of the responsible adult. However, he wasn't above helping his brother out with a little mischief every now and again* I'm telling you, Edd, this is a stupid idea. Fae ruins are off limits for a reason, dingus! They say evil ghosts haunt places like these. Or worse, what if one of the Fae is still alive in there and it turns out it thinks your face looks tasty? Guess what, we die. End of story. We need to approach this cautiously....

Eddard: *he stops and turns around, looking Belwas right in the eye with an expression that said "You're kidding, right"?* You do remember what my Sorcery can do, don't you?

Belwas: *he sighs and rolls his eyes* I had forgotten, thankfully...because the thought of YOU torturing the dead with your bad jokes keeps me awake at night...

Eddard: *he groans* My Sorcery, Soul Song, allows me to call upon the spirits of the dead and communicate with them. I can also use their lingering Transient Energy to create energy attacks of my own. I've been to this place plenty of times, Belly-boy. I know there aren't any Fae there and the spirits there aren't evil. They're just...really sad is all.

Belwas: Well, I would be too if I was a ghost. But how are we going to even help them?

Eddard: *he looks up at his brother and gives him a sly grin* You brought your instrument, right?

Belwas: *he groans loudly* Yeeeeees....I brought the violin. 

Eddard: Speaking of which...where are Odin and Lyra?

Belwas: *he looks back and sees two figures struggling in the distance. One seems to be a girl, the other, a large boy. The girl seemed to be trying to help the boy climb up over a large mess of roots, but his thick armor was getting in the way* I think Odin's stuck. Lyra seems to be trying to haul his heavy ass over the roots...

Eddard: *he looks out to where Belwas was looking and squints* Well, we don't call him Odin the Crusher for nothing...*he taps Belwas on the shoulder and starts jogging over towards the two in the distance*

Belwas: Oi, what are you doing?!

Eddard: *he looks back at Belwas and smiles as he runs backwards and answers* I'm going to pick a fight!

Belwas: *he shrugs* Well, we didn't get all armored up for nothing...

Lyra: *she was a beautiful young Myrrian girl of 16, her brown hair kept up in a messy bun the let strands of hair fall along her face. However, this messiness strangely added to her beauty, making it look natural and warm. Her eyes  She wore a mixture of grey, long-sleeved robes and boiled leather armor, a scepter strapped to the back of her hips. She was pulling hard on the arm of her younger brother, straining against his weight* Damn you, Odin! Why did you have to decide to use HEAVY armor?!

Odin: *he was a short but built young man of 15, with shaggy brown hair that covered his eyes completely, and a youthful face covered with a few red pimples, betraying his adolescence. He wore a suit incredibly heavy iron plate armor save for the helm and carried a vast iron war hammer on his back. He lets out an annoyed growl as he goes to try and pull himself up* Hey, I'm gonna get way stronger, Lyra! Just wait!

Lyra: If you didn't eat so many cakes after breakfast, maybe you wouldn't be so heavy perhaps?!

Odin: OI! Those chocolate cakes with peppermint cream are my weakness and I happily admit it! After all, Father says "Knowing one's weaknesses is half the key to success!" and I've never seen Father be wrong about things involving combat!

Lyra: Father has been fighting a war his entire life. Of course he knows everything about combat!

Odin: Still! You could try helping-

Eddard: DEATH FROM ABOVE! *suddenly, Eddard drops down from the treetops onto Odin, the two falling down the roots as they wrestle playfully* HAHA! GOTCHA GOOD, CRUSHER!

Odin: OOOF! *he cries out as the two crash into the ground* Grrrr....YOU'RE DEAD, STYX! *he gets up and tackles Eddard, the two falling as he tries to crush Eddard under his armor*

Eddard: *as Odin's body starts to fall down on him, Eddard places his feet under Odin's body and pushes to the side, forcing the Knight onto his stomach instead of on top of him. Eddard then quickly ran over and sat down on Odin's back, keeping him trapped under the mixture of his own weight and the weight of Odin's armor* I win~

Odin: Grrrr....Let me up, Edd!

Lyra: *she sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose* Idiots...you're both touched, a swear!

Eddard: *he looks up and Lyra and smiles* Oh please! You know you love it, Lyra! *he then gets up and leaps over the roots past her, nimbly landing on a root and sitting next to her* After all, I catch you staring at me every once in a while.~

Lyra: *she suddenly turns bright red and pulls the scepter off her back, cracking Eddard comically across the head* IDIOT! ITS NOTHING LIKE THAT! *she storms off towards Belwas* I'M GOING AHEAD WITH BEL! YOU TWO IDIOTS CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET ODIN'S HEAVY ASS OVER THE ROOTS YOURSELVES!

Eddard: *he sighs and looks over to Odin, who was just getting up* You okay, Odie? 

Odin: *he gets up and walks over, climbing up the roots a bit easier this time and panting hard* One day, Styx...One day, I'll finally beat you!

Eddard: *he chuckles and pats Odin on the shoulder* I eagerly await the day!~ Now, you and Lyra brought your instruments, right?

Odin: Yeah...Lyra brought her pan pipes and I brought my drum. Belwas is carrying the satchels this time.

Eddard: Eeeeeexcellent! *he comically smiles, feigning evilness in an attempt at humor*

Odin: *he smiles and just shakes his head* There is something wrong with you, Eddard...

Eddard: Maybe, but I don't care to find out. I have better things to do...

Odin: Like?

Eddard: Kicking your heavy ass over and over, for starters.

Odin: *he and Eddard both start laughing and they clasps arms* So why did you have us play hookie again?

Eddard: *as he and Odin moved to catch up to Belwas and Lyra, he explained* See, I've been exploring the Fae Ruins, and I really think the spirits are just sad and lonely...so, I figure, why not play some music, dance with them, and help them find a little happiness?

Odin: ...play music...for ghosts?

Eddard: Yep.

Odin: *his face is one of annoyance* You're out of your mind.

Eddard: What? No I'm not! I'm telling you, my Sorcery showed me it. If we go to those ruins and help the spirits brighten their day, something good will happen, I can tell!

Odin: Edd, you're talking to GHOSTS! Think, man!

Eddard: *the two finally come up on Belwas and Lyra, who were in the middle of talking about last night's dinner. Finally, the group of four stands outside the ruins of what seems to be a vast armory or church of some sorts* Alright, everyone, are we ready?

Belwas: I'm telling you, Eddard, this is a singularly bad idea...

Odin: Its utter nonsense is what it is!

Lyra: Eddard...are you sure about this?

Eddard: Just trust me here, guys! My Sorcery never lies!

Lyra: *she seems to ponder for a moment. However, she finally smiles and nods* Alright, I'll play!

Belwas: *he sighs and looks up, smiling and shaking his head* Alright, fine. I'll do it, too.

Odin: *he looks at his sister and Belwas, a look of sheer surprise painting his face* You're both crazy! This whole thing is insane!

Lyra: Come now, Odin. We need you, brother. Don't you want to at least have a little fun?

Belwas: We need ya, Odie.

Eddard: C'mooon, It'll be fun!~

Odin: *after a few minutes of stern looking, he finally smiles and sighs* Fine...Give me my drum, already.

Belwas: *he takes his sword and shield off his back, revealing a satchel underneath the weaponry. From it, he produces Lyra's pipes, Odin's drum, and his violin.* Alright, Edd...we're ready.

Eddard: *he smiles and takes a deep breath. He then closes his eyes as blue energy begins to collect around him. Wisps begin to take shape and float around his body, flying gracefully around as he channels his Sorcery* Okay...they should all be here...Lets do this! Take it away, Bel!

Belwas: *he brings his violin to ready and draws the bow across the strings, immediately playing a happy tune to which Eddard began to clap in time with a beat.*

Lyra: *she smiles and then begins to play the pan pipes, the two making a beautiful harmony to Eddard's beat*

Odin: *he then enters the trio with his drum, playing the beat and adding more notes to give it a bit of flare. Before long, their music filled the ruin. As the wisps kept swirling around Eddard, the energy begins forming a blue mist all around them* Ummmm....whats happening?...

Eddard: Don't worry! They're not here to fight...*suddenly, from the blue mists, figures begin to form as other instruments suddenly begin joining the small concert, and the forms of people, long dead and now only spirits, begin dancing joyfully to the music* You see! They just want to have fun! C'mon, guys! Lets give them a party to remember!

*the group joyously lost track of time as they played music and danced with the ghosts of the ruins, the music and atmosphere making the day seem to fly by. Eventually, the music dies down as one by one, the spirits all turn to bursts of white light and rise to the sky, disappearing before they break the treeline. When its all over, Odin and the others stare in amazement*

Belwas: What was that?...

Eddard: They crossed over. Our happiness gave them the courage to cross over. I'm glad everyone's happy now.

Ghost: We all are, thanks to you. *standing there was the ghost of a Drow male in strange, coat-like robes that seemed to be made for handling metals without burning oneself* Such kindness deserves a reward...tell me, what do you know of Fae Artifacts?

Eddard: I know that I've never seen one up close...

Ghost: You, the one who sees spirits...follow me...*as Eddard followed the spirit, it stops in front of a blank wall and then swipes its hand across one brick. Suddenly, the brick pushes in and a secret door opens to a vast room with a single, stone podium in the center. Floating at that podium is a large ring the size of a shield, with various, intricate patterns that seem to look like a mixture of strange, ancient runes and circuitry. The ring seems to float on its own as Eddard marvels at it*

Eddard: Wow...

Belwas: What is that?

Lyra: Its pretty, that's for sure!

Odin: Such a thing would be an amazing discovery!

Eddard: Is that thing for me?

Ghost: This is a Fae Ring...If you truly wish to have it, you may. With it, you may discover a very practical application for your Sorcery...Now, I must cross over with the rest of my people...safe travels, to all of you....*the ghost closes its eyes, its body suddenly turning to white light and fading as he ascends*

Eddard: *he steps forward and takes the ring in his hands, the thing floating between them as if a magnetic force was holding it* This...this is amazing, Bel!

Lyra: You should keep that thing a secret until we get back, Edd! Who knows what could happen if it fell into the wrong hands...

Eddard: Yeah, maybe you're right...Bel, got any large cloth?

Belwas: *he goes into his satchel and retrieves a vast, brown leather cloth*

Eddard: *using the cloth, he wraps the ring up and slings it over his back* There, now I'm just a traveler carrying a package. Shall we? *he gestures back towards the village the way they came, the group walking back into the forest*

Belwas: You know, I kept track of how long we were gone...

Eddard: Oh, how long?

Belwas: ...we're two hours late to see Ser Horvath and Mary.

Eddard, Odin, and Lyra: ......*all four of them suddenly bolt towards the village as fast as they can, leaving a long trail of dust in the air in their wake.*

~Garuda Village~

*Finally the four of them arrive to Ser Horvath's Estate, a very peaceful looking villa situated just outside Garuda, with a large field for growing grapes. The ogres who tended the field were large and strong, and Horvath payed them well for their services. Eddard and the group round the bend around the house, Eddard allowing himself to smirk as they do*

Eddard: See, I told you Old One-arm and the Class President wouldn't be-

Horvath: Wouldn't be WHAT, Eddard?....*Ser Horvath was a tall, grizzled old Knight with a build stronger than most Knights a fifth his age. His hair was black and pushed back, streaks of white showing his age. His face is covered in a full, short-trimmed black beard. He wears an Eastern robe called a Kimono, a long robe with flowing sleeves with patterns of black dragons dancing in the sky lining the bottom. His one arm was slung through the sleeve while the other sleeve hung loosely from his shoulder. Horvath, being a one-armed Knight, was one of the strongest Knights the Kingdom had. It was he who slew Mother Hydra and halted the largest Dragon Invasion since Felix's Exodus. And he did not look happy to see the four of them* Lyra, Odin, Belwas...all four of you have a LOT of explaining to do...Mary and I have been waiting here for you for more than two hours now. You had better have a good explanation for this, Eddard.

Lyra: Father...Listen, we were actually doing something important!

Horvath: What could have been so important that you missed Knight Training?

Odin: We went into the Fae Ruins and-

Horvath: You mean the Fae Ruins I specifically told you to NEVER set foot in, Odin?! My son, you are only digging your hole deeper...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: Soul Song Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Soul Song

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/10/2016, 9:05 am

*a young, beautiful Myrrian girl looking to be about 17 years of age with a toned but skinny build was leaning against a wall nearby. Her weapon of choice, a Guisarme with a particularly strange two-pronged wooden blade with one blade longer than the other on its tip, clinked against her form fitting scale-like armor. Underneath her armor was a decently long, dark colored dress with green trimming around the edges of it. Her face was pretty without any sort of blemish to pollute it or draw away from her emerald green eyes. Her long, shoulder length green hair flowed behind her head like a waterfall as she glared directly at Eddard, her face also one of little amusement. She was Mary Tritian, Ser Horvath Queenkiller's only other apprentice*

Mary: Two hours....two hours you kept me waiting.... *she gets up off of the wall and crosses her arms, her eyes bearing an irritated coldness despite their odd sort of warmth* Ser Horvath, if you don't mind my suggestion, perhaps giving them twice the usual workout routines would teach them not to play hooky and make us wait like this again. *she smiles at Ser Horvath respectfully* Of course, you're the teacher so I'm sure whatever you decide to do will teach them a lesson~ *she says sweetly, sneaking a rather comically evil glance at Eddard as she did so*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/11/2016, 2:10 am

Eddard: *he hisses under his breath* Why you brown-nosing...

Horvath: Eddard!

Eddard: *he immediately stands at attention*

Horvath: *he walks around Eddard, his eyes wary as he studies his apprentice* What is this that you have on your back?

Eddard: ...Something I found.

Horvath: In the Fae Ruins?

Eddard: *he looks down, a partially guilty look on his face* Yes...

Horvath: ...Give it here, boy.

Eddard: Ser Horvath, the ghosts gave me this because we helped them pass on! All we did was help, and this was the reward!

Horvath: That's a relic from a Fae ruin, Eddard. You have no idea what that thing can do. Give it here, boy. I want to have a look at it. *he holds his hand out to Eddard*

Eddard: *he sighs and reluctantly removes the ring from his back, uncovering it and placing it in Horvath's hand.*

Horvath: *as he looked the ring over, he raised an eyebrow and took a deep breath, calming himself as he channels his energy through it. Suddenly, the ring floats out of Horvath's hand, forming a gray-colored shield of energy as it floated in his hand* I see...so its a Fae Circle, capable of channeling Mystic Energy and turning it into a literal shield made from your own energy. Quite the versatile device...*he looks to Eddard and the others, a small grin forming on his face* Perhaps its time I taught you all how to use your Sorceries in combat for practical purposes....Our next lesson will be in how to control your own energy. AFTER...Eddard, Lyra, Odin, and Belwas, you get to enjoy some extra warm up drills today. You will run the perimeter of the village....four times, no stopping. After that, I want fifty stone throws from Belwas and Odin, and Eddard, I want you to run the Gauntlet...three times. Lyra, you get balancing practice on the villa's flagpole. Four hours. After that, you're going to study your Energy Control seal books.

Lyra: Four...hours?!

Eddard: The Gauntlet?! REALLY?!

Belwas: *he rubs his shoulder as he winces in pain at the thought of all those large rocks* My arm already aches...

Odin: *he clutches his arm* I'm not even gonna have an arm after this!

Horvath: *he looks over to Mary and nods* As for you, Mary, I need you to go to the messenger hawk tower at the villa and check to see if the King has summoned me. I've been meaning to acquire a mission worthy of being the first ever mission that all five of you go on together, as a group. Hopefully, His Majesty found something promising.

Last edited by Zazul on 2/11/2016, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/11/2016, 12:17 pm

Mary: *she smiles in satisfaction of Ser Horvath's 'extra' workouts and nods to him* As you wish Master. *she looks to Lyra and smiles at her* Come on Lyra, I'll go with you as far as the flagpole before I head off to send a hawk to his majesty~ *she says to her, smirking at Eddard and the boys with a smug look that says 'serves you right'*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/11/2016, 2:07 pm

Lyra: *she sighs, dreading the workout to come as she nods* Alright, Mary...*the two girls walk off towards the villa, leaving the boys to lament their upcoming exercises.* You know, it really was fun though...playing the music, watching Edd use his Sorcery to let the Spirits enjoy one final party...*she then blushes shyly, remembering Eddard's smile as he danced with the ghosts* I can't wait to join my father's Company with all of you...the five of us, once we complete our training...we'll be real Knights, and members of the front line, the Vanguard! Maybe we can help Father finally push the Dragons and Demons off our lands, and perhaps then Myrr will finally know peace...*she then looks to Mary, a smile on her face* By the way, Mary, I heard Ser Jack, the King's Shield and Ser Lionel, the King's Blade just returned from a mission! Apparently, they engaged the Demon Commander Asphodel in a heated battle on the Southern Coast, but were able to drive him back and forced him to retreat! It was quiet gallant!

~Horvath's Training Grounds~

Horvath: MOVE IT, BOYS! *the old knight yells at them, all three working profusely at their individual workout routines. Belwas and Odin are lobbing large, weighty rocks the size of water melons with only one arm, groaning in agony with each throw* BELWAS, ODIN! THROW WITH YOUR LEGS, NOT YOUR BACK! YOU USE YOUR BACK, YOU'LL PULL SOMETHING!

Odin: *he lobs a rock hard* Ugh...I don't even WANT to be a Knight...But, to be a Lord in Myrr, one must serve as a Knight of the Realm or soldier for at least ten years...

Horvath: AND IF YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR BODY HEALTHY, YOU'LL DIE ON THE BATTLE FIELD BEFORE THOSE TEN YEARS ARE UP!

Odin: *he follows his father's advice, growling in annoyance as he does* When I'm done with that, I'm definitely going to try and become a governing lord. Politics and social working was always more my strong suit...How about you, Bel?

Belwas: *he lobs a rock hard and grins, tired but still determined* Edd and I lost our parents and our family's jewel crafting business to a Dragon attack...it was then that we both vowed to become powerful Knights, so that we could make sure nothing like that ever happened again, to anyone...It was really all Edd's idea, to be honest. That's why, even though he's my little brother, I support his endeavors...Edd jokes that one day, he'll be a great Knight with a group of brave companions who will ride into battle with him against the forces of oppression and evil...If he will ever have those companions, I guess you can call me the first member of them! *he lobs a boulder hard, showing his resolve as it sails far and crashes hard into the ground with a loud thud*

Horvath: *he smirks, nodding as he stared impressively at his apprentices. He then turned his attention to Eddard, who was running a large obstacle course which he called The Gauntlet. It was a vast maze, with stone dragon heads that launched large orbs of leather, stuffed with hard buckwheat. They weighed at least as much as a Mortal man, and were large. As Eddard ran through it, sliding and dodging the orbs that flew his way, he darted down low near a corner, smiling as he approached a Dragon head and drew his long sword, cutting it in half as he then used the momentum of the slice to turn sharply and continue through the maze. As he ran towards the exit, he felt a presence behind him as he suddenly turned around and saw a large leather orb fly at him from behind, catching him right in the face and flinging him out of the maze and through the exit. Belwas and Odin both winced in pain as they watched Eddard take the orb to the face, and Eddard makes a pained groan as he watches it as well* Oh boy...

Eddard: *he raised one hand in the air as he laid face down, giving everyone a thumbs up and letting out a muffled yell* I'm good!

Belwas: Although, if Eddard keeps taking those orbs to the dome, I'm worried he won't have a single bit of brain left, come graduation...

Odin: That's for sure...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/11/2016, 2:23 pm

Mary: *she smiles smugly and points her nose into the air* Of course they managed to push Asphodel back to the coast~ Ser Jack was with Ser Lionel. *she sighs dreamily as she holds her cheeks with her hands* I hope I get to meet him one day....Ser Jack is the dreamiest guy~ *she sighs, smirking mischievously at Lyra* Which is more than I can say for Eddard. I think he deserved every bit of that extra workout routine from Master Horvath. *she smiles awkwardly at her* Regrettably I guess I lumped you into more workouts yourself too....ehehehe....Tell you what though, why don't I cook for everyone tonight so that you can rest? As much fun as standing still on top of a flagpole is, I'm sure that balancing for so long on that thing can be exhausting.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/16/2016, 5:49 pm

~Lyra and Mary~

Lyra: *she smiles at Mary* Don't worry, I'm sure Bel and Edd are alright with the extra training those two really want to become Knights, even if they can stray off the path a bit every now and then. As for Odie...well, he's always grumpy. Still, he's as hard as the earth Sorcery he wields...But, if you're offering, I could really go for some of your famous stew! You really know your way around a kitchen, Mary! *the girls finally arrive to the flagpole outside the villa, Lyra looking up at it with dread* Father says combat Illusionists need to be able to keep their balance in any situation, as well as have a decent mastery of evasion tactics and the aptitude for drawing Spell Seals with one's Mystic Energy in order to channel Illusion Sorcery into specific patterns for different effects....I get that I have an aptitude for all this, but some days I wish I could just be a close combat Knight like you or Edd...All the balancing and studying is really hard on the mind! *she sighs and leaps up into the air, using her Mystic Focus to enhance her jumping as she lands on the top of the flagpole, looking out at the Gauntlet in time to watch Eddard take that sphere to the face. Lyra winces in pain as she looks out* Ow....Looks like Edd fell for the last surprise sphere again...That one got him right in the mouth...*she looks down to Mary* HEY MARY! Would you mind readying some ice for Edd? He might need it! Anyway, I'm going to keep balancing here! Let me know if any interesting news from the front arrived or not!

~Edd, Bel, and Odin~

Eddard: *he slowly gets up, spitting blood and clods of dirt out from his mouth as he feels his jaw, rolling it around to make sure it wasn't broken* Ow....

Horvath: Always that last ball, Eddard...You get your goal in your sights, but you don't stop to look around and see whats happening outside your scope of vision. *he walks forward to Eddard and helps him up* Now, go get your sword, boy.

Eddard: *he keeps a serious face, knowing full well what was coming. He walks back to the maze's exit, finding his sword lying on the ground. He then picks it up and turns, ready*

Horvath: *he moves part of his robe to the side, revealing an ornate sword hilt in a long sheath. He grips the hilt with his only hand, drawing the blade slowly, causing it to sing against the sheath. The blade was a clear, almost translucent black crystal that was almost invisible, if it weren't for the sparkle on its edge from the light catching off the crystal's surface. This was Horvath's personal weapon, made from Mother Hydra's heart crystal, a formation commonly found in the heart of a Dragon. The larger the Dragon, the larger the crystal. Most were only the size of fruit, and were used as gems to enhance aura flow through weapons. However, Horvath's entire blade was a crystal, and as such would never lose its edge and can perfectly conduct his deadly Sorcery, Petrify. Horvath takes a casual ready stance* Come at me with all you have, Edd.

Eddard: *he nods and runs right at Horvath, sword poised. As he goes to swing down, he suddenly fakes back and brings the blade at Horvath in a horizontal swing. Horvath grins and moves his katana with ease, parrying Eddard and stepping around him, causing him to stumble forward as he follows through on the slice. Eddard catches himself and wheels around with a black slice, only to have Horvath step back one step to dodge it. Horvath then dashes in, sword poised as he stops just short of stabbing Eddard, the boy now panting as Horvath smirks at his student* Y-you're too fast, Master...

Horvath: The lesson here, Eddard, is only expose your back to a corpse, and even then be cautious. *he stands up and then helps Eddard back to his feet, smiling at his apprentice* Despite punishing you four, I'm impressed by your use of your Sorcery, Eddard. You have talent, boy. And I want to see it blossom. All five of you are talented young apprentices, and soon I will be proud to call you Knights of Myrr. Now, go run the Gauntlet again. And this time...be aware of your surroundings, Styx? I don't want to bother the groundskeepers with sweeping up your teeth...

~Silvenheim, Capital City of Myrr~

*the vast, shining, silver city of Silvenheim shined in the morning light as its gates opened, allowing in the large flow of Knights that rode back, victorious from their campaign in the South. At the head were two incredibly gallant Knights. The one on the left wore a set of tight iron plate armor that fit to his slender form, his arms showing extreme muscle tone as if, despite his slight frame, his arms were far stronger than they appeared. on his head he wore a simple gray bucket hat of wool cloth that covered his eyes, his mouth being covered by a metal visor that rose up from his chest piece and protected his face. Two Dragon Iron chains were wrapped around his waist, with two orbs that seemed to be Dragon Crystals cross-wrapped by two bands of iron with serrated blades sticking out attacked to the ends of them, making two brutal looking ball and chain weapons. His horse, too, unlike the other Horses in the army, was armored in Dragon Iron armor that draped over its body. It was a large Charger, with vast muscles and a strong step to it, making it look like a king of horses. Its head was covered by a saw-blade Mohawk of Dragon Iron and its shoulders covered by two large lances, as if the horse itself was supposed to charge through enemy lines. The Knight was Ser Lionel the Weird, King's Blade of the Kingdom of Myrr. As he rode he looked around at the crowd that cheered for him and the other King's Knight with him and smiled behind his hat and visor*

Lionel: Good to be back in the big city, eh Jack? I guess Asphodel is going to have some explaining to do to Nifelheim when he gets back to Dis...His Majesty is going to be very pleased with our progress in the South.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/17/2016, 9:32 am

Mary: *she giggles and nods, waving to Lyra as she called back* I'll get him some ice don't worry! I'm strict not heartless! Just concentrate on your extra excerises and let me worry about Eddard! *she gives a final wave to Lyra before she jogs off to find the messenger tower within the villa. Finding it,she climbs to the top of the large, spiraling tower to the top. Once there, she smiles as one of the hawk's, a large brown one with white trimmed feathers on its wings, give a small hop over to her arm and a gentle cry at her. She giggles and uses her finger to gentle scratch the creature underneath its chin* You're always such a troublemaker Sven~ *she gives the hawk a small nudge to get it to hop off her arm before writing a small message down for his majesty and attaching it to the hawk's leg. She clicks her tongue to get it to hop back into her arm before she takes it to the window and nudges it out of the window. She smiles as she watches it fly away towards Silvenheim. Soon afterwards she sighs and climbs back down the tower, going to grab a small chunk of ice and some cloth for Eddard before she returned to where everyone was training and doing their excercises*

~Silvenheim~

Jack: *riding next to Ser Lionel on a pure white charger without much armor was a handsome Myrrian man with short cropped blonde hair that was just long enough to cover his left eye. He had brown eyes and wore lightweight, form-fitting dragon iron scale armor with heavier metal greaves that seemed to have small blades attached to them as if kicking with them was his primary form of attack. He wore light, banded leather gauntlets on his arms with similar, small blade-like ornaments on them for melee combat. He was Ser Jack, the King's Shield and partner to Ser Lionel the Weird. He laughs at Ser Lionel's joke* With the thrashing we gave him, I'll be surprised if he remains a general in Nifelheim's army! *he jokes back, waving to the people in Silvenheim on the sidelines as they rode casually through the city*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2016, 1:01 pm

~Silvenheim~

Lionel: *he adjusts his hat, smiling to his friend as they rode* The Demon King is not a forgiving man...And I hear Lucifer's campaign has been disappointing him! Soon enough, Nifelheim will get bold enough to send one of his stronger officers! Perhaps one of his daughters? I hear talk that Ember and Grimoire are a force to be reckoned with! And lets not forget his bastard, Damien. I hear that little imp is as dangerous as they come....I even hear talk that Nifelheim has a circus that bases its entire act on murder and cannibalism at his disposal! *he grins even wider, the anticipation showing in his eyes* That means a lot of strong enemies to face...I'm fired up! I wanna prove I can be stronger than even a Demon! *he then looks and sees the palace in the distance, only a small stretch of city before them as the people cheered and waved to them* I don't care if my lust for combat or my competitive nature give me a negative light in the eyes of stuck-ups like Phobos the Inquisitor...It just means I'm willing to push myself past my limits when facing the kingdom's enemies! *he then looks to Jack, an eager look in his eyes* And you'll be right there with me, right buddy? After all, we're an invincible team! Together, I bet we could take even Mephistopheles or Heinkiel the Traitor!

~Horvath's estate, several hours later~

Eddard: *he is sitting, slumped up against a wall, with multiple lumps on his head from where the leather spheres struck him. He groans in pain, the ice pack that Mary had brought him earlier resting against his head as he sits and wallows in his own aches*

Belwas: *he and Odin are both panting heavily as they stand before two huge fields that were littered with large rocks* Damn...How many did he have us throw?

Odin: I lost count...Father just piled it on over and over again...He was really insistent that all three of us push ourselves. I think he's going to teach us something big, so he's trying to give us a good physical crash course beforehand so we can focus on the new training.

Belwas: *he sighs and rises up, cracking his back as he does* Well, I hear Mary is making dinner tonight. I'll go collect Edd, you head inside.

Odin: *he nods and taps Belwas on the shoulder* See you there. *he starts walking off towards the villa, tired and beaten*

Belwas: *he walks over and helps Eddard's arm around his shoulder as he carries his younger brother back to the villa*

Lyra: *she is sitting at a desk in her father's study, reading a large tome on using one's Mystic Energy to create Spell Seals to channel Sorcery. As she reads she finds herself thinking of life after training, her mind wandering as she starts daydreaming*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/17/2016, 1:41 pm

~Horvath's Villa~

Mary: *she's in the kitchen, stirring a boiling pot of beef stew as she quietly hums to herself. She's wearing a snow white apron without a single stain on it as she puts a wooden spoon into the pot and brings some of the stew to her lips to taste it. She smiles as she feels the warm liquid from the stew go down her throat and the nice taste of it sending her taste buds to wonderland. She starts to finish up with her cooking as she calls out through the house* Dinner's almost ready everyone! Come on and get it! *she calls out as loud as she could, going back to finishing her cooking and setting the table for everyone*

~Silvenheim~

Jack: *he rolls his eyes as they ride on* There is nothing wrong with a lust for battle during a war like this one Lionel. If anything, it's a blessing. I only wish I shared in your blessings. *he leans forward on his horse and stretches out his limbs, eager to give his report and go back home for some well deserved rest*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2016, 11:01 am

~Horvath's Villa~

Odin: *the sound of the door to the villa opening echoes out as Odin opens the door and walks in, looking as tired as tired can be* Ugh...food...and bed...*he walks into the kitchen, clunking down onto his chair as he practically lays half-sprawled out in his seat* I never want to see another boulder for as long as I live...

Belwas: *he and Eddard walk in shortly after Odin. He then starts sniffing the air, smelling the heavenly aroma of Mary's beef stew* I smell something delicious! *he then shakes Eddard a bit* Edd! Wake up! Mary made her famous stew!

Eddard: *he takes a light whiff of the air and suddenly his head shoots up, his eyes wide awake as a small trickle of drool suddenly starts flowing it* M...M....M....MARY'S STEEEEEEEEEEEW! *he breaks free from Belwas and dashes into the kitchen like a rocket, immediately sitting at the table as he takes a spoon and fork in each hand, a huge smile on his face despite his various injuries from training. He sits there, panting like a dog and practically drooling*

Lyra: *she immediately snaps out of her daydream when she hears Mary call, smiling and remembering what was for dinner as she ran down to join the rest of the family*

Horvath: *he finally walks into the kitchen, a smile on is face as he smells the air* Such a heavenly aroma...*he looks to Mary and smiles* Whatever man you choose to marry is going to be a very lucky man, Mary. Your cooking could end wars.

~Silvenheim~

Lionel: *he and Jack finally arrive at Silvenheim Palace, dismounting as squires ran up and took the reigns of their horses. As the two walk into the palace, Lionel sighs heavily* Here's hoping Phobos and Salazar aren't with His Grace...I really hate those two old codgers. Seriously, why does Mystic Energy have to extend our lifespans? I think the world would honestly be a much cheerier place if those two had just up and died like any two normal old men would.

*as they enter the Throne room, they find sitting in the throne was a man with long, flowing white hair that hung loosely from his head, as if the way it perfectly flowed was its natural state. He wore a long white robe lined with gold, tree-like patterns on the hems, giving him a regal air. His eyes were stern but had a warmth behind them, and he sat as if he was bored, his hand resting on his face. On the steps of the throne stood two older-looking Myrrian men, one of which wore Dragon Scale armor that flowed like a poncho over his body, his white hair pushed back as a white full beard grew on his face. His eyes were cold and piercing, as if he could see the truth in all things. Next to him was an old Myrrian man with a slender build wearing black robes with a black scarf that hung loosely around his neck and shoulders. He wore a broad-rimmed hat and a black masquerade mask, his hat having a single, large, red feather in it. The man's face was clean-shaven and wrinkled, but his eyes were alive, a burning red color that gave him a far more ambitious light than his body gave him credit for. The man in the iron poncho was Ser Richter Phobos, Grand Inquisitor of the Kingdom of Myrr, and the man with the black hat was Salazar Stein, the King's Adviser. Finally, the man in the throne was none other than King Garlith Myrr himself, King of Mortals and Protector of the Realm.*

Lionel: *his face twists in disgust under his hat as he spots Phobos and Salazar* Ugh...speak of devils, and they appear....

Phobos: *his tone is flat, as if he hated the taste of the words coming from his mouth* Ah, so good to see Ser Lionel the Weird and "Buster" Jack, the King's Shield, returned...alive and well...and not mangled in any way, shape, or form...

Salazar: *he chuckles and glances at Phobos* Can you make your disdain any more obvious?

Phobos: Not without incurring His Grace's annoyance...

Garlith: Enough, Phobos...

Phobos: Yes, Your Grace...

Garlith: *he looks to Lionel and Jack, a small smile forming on his face* I received word of your success against Asphodel. Congratulations, gentlemen. Once again, you keep the citizens of Myrr safe for one more night. We will all sleep safely, knowing Asphodel and his Demons will not throttle us in our sleep because of you two, our Kingdom's champions, my Blade and Shield! I have exciting news for both of you, as well. Ser Horvath has nearly finished with a group of Apprentices at this village. I will be requesting that they be sent here. Granted, normally we would assign one knight per apprentice, however, with the war front creeping every slowly but surely towards Silvenheim, we need all the Knights we can train. So, you two together will train all five of these young Knights. Two of them are Ser Horvath's only remaining children as well...you understand the gravity of this task?

Lionel: Training apprentices? But Your Highness, we've never trained anyone before!

Salazar: We are confident that you are up to the challenge, Ser Lionel...both you and Ser Jack. *the tone of Salazar's voice implies the exact opposite, as if he was saying to Lionel that Jack was up for the challenge, but not him*

Lionel: *he glares daggers at Salazar* You wanna run that by me again, old man?

Salazar: *his tone mocking feigns insult* I was simply stating that we believe in you! Ser Lionel, such disrespect to your elders! 

Lionel: Only disrespect that will be handed out is the disrespect of me walking my ball and chains up your-

Garlith: Enough bickering! *his voice is sharp, cutting through the fight and silencing both of them* Ser Lionel, Ser Jack, you may retire. Rest well, gentlemen. Salazar, write up the letter immediately and have a messenger falcon be sent to Ser Horvath in response to his recent letter we received?

Salazar: *he bows low to Garlith* At once, My King...*he then shoots one last glare and smile at Lionel before turning around and briskly walking through one of the doors behind the throne room*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/19/2016, 1:52 pm

~Horvath's Villa~

Mary: *she blushes brightly as she brings the large pot of stew over to the table and sets it down in the center, smiling awkwardly* I'm honestly not that great of a cook Master....But I'm happy that you all enjoy it when I do it. *she looks away shyly as she carefully starts to dole out helpings of her stew to everyone who was seated at the table* Besides....The only person I have eyes for right now probably doesn't even know that I exist....Much less do I have a chance at him.... *she glances at Lyra as she comes in* Which is less than what I can say for Lyra's eye candy~

~Silvenheim~

Jack: *he bows to Garlith* My King. *he glances at Phobos briefly before turning away and walking with Ser Lionel out of the throne room. He smiles at him as the two walk* You and Salazar must really have it out one of these days. Otherwise the two of you are never going to have a respect for each other. Now then.... *he smiles more brightly at him* How about we focus on what kinds of training we're going to put Horvath's hopeful's through when they come here hm? I'm sure we could come up with a few fun things to do with them as we're teaching them.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2016, 12:38 pm

Lyra: *she immediately starts turning bright red as she hides her face in her hands* Maaaaaaaaaary!

Belwas: *he and the others all laugh, Horvath smiling to Lyra and resting his hand on her shoulder as he comes up to her from behind* Its okay, Lyra. We're all just joking around.

Horvath: Its fine, Lyra. Now, lets all eat! *the family all sits down and begins digging in* Now then, there is something I wanted to discuss with all of you. It is traditional in Myrr for a Knight Apprentice to have two master. The first teaches them the basics, and trains them until they have developed their own, unique style of combat. The second, however, teaches them the skills they will need when fighting the two strongest races of the Immortals, the Dragons and Demons. I know not which teachers will train you five...but in a few days time, you will leave for Silvenheim, to complete your training. And then, you will be made into full Knights!

~Silvenheim~

Lionel: I'm never gonna respect that old bat, Jack...Something about him makes my skin crawl...I don't get how the King got an adviser like that...and those red eyes...*he shivers* Anyway, yeah, the apprentices...Jack, I got no idea what I'm doing. I haven't even trained my cat on how to use a litter box! Granted, my wife was the one who did, but that's besides the point! The King wants us to train them...but why us? Isn't it obvious...? These kids are gonna replace us when the day comes that we croak on the battlefield!

Last edited by Zazul on 2/23/2016, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/22/2016, 11:39 pm

~Horvath's Villa~

Mary: *she finishes her share of the stew and sighs, standing up and starting to take care of her end of the dishes* I only hope that whatever new master we get at least is as intensive as Master Horvath is. I actually enjoy the exercises that he puts me through unlike the rest of you. *she says with a smile at Ser Horvath and a glance at Eddard*

~Silvenheim~

Jack: *he laughs and puts his hand on Ser Lionel's shoulder* I wouldn't worry about it friend. Besides, they're kids. It's not like they'll be killing us out of cold blood just to have our jobs. They probably will require plenty of time with us before them turning into full bred knights is even thought of.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/23/2016, 1:21 am

Eddard: *his nostrils puff out as he blows steam comically in anger as he glares at Mary. He speaks through grit teeth as he grinds his teeth in rage* Teacher's pet...

Horvath: Eddard, Mary....enough. You two were trained to be able to fight TOGETHER, not bicker like two swineherds over a piglet sired accidentally by their stocks.

Eddard: *he stands up, taking his bowl and washing it in a large tub of water behind the dining area* Sorry, Master Horvath...

Horvath: *he sighs, closing his eyes to think before finally opening them and smiling.* Eddard, Mary, come with me. There's something I want to show you two. And bring your weapons. You will meet me outside in ten minutes. Understood?

Eddard: Um...sure.

Belwas: *he raises an eyebrow* Um...whats so important for them, Master Horvath?

Horvath: Belwas...I took you in as my first Apprentice out of the five of you, because you are the oldest. However, I didn't want to part you from your brother or my children and Mary. Do you remember why that is?

Belwas: ...You said because I'm a protector. With my Sorcery and mastery of the great shield and great sword, I am an unbreakable bulwark, taking the fire of the enemy full-force to protect my comrades on the battlefield. I needed to know what it was like, working with a full team that I could protect...why do you ask?

Horvath: I revealed much to you, Belwas. More than I've revealed to Mary and Eddard. However, today, I must show them things that I have not shown Odin, Lyra, or even you. It is for their own good, because they themselves in your unit are the offensive. They need what I am about to show them, or they will be ripped apart out there. Afterwards, they can tell you everything.

Belwas: *he purses his lips, but then nods* I understand, Master Horvath.

Horvath: *he looks to Mary and nods* Don't worry. Neither of you are in trouble. If anything, you and Eddard are about to be very surprised.

~Silvenheim~

Lionel: Uuuuuuuuuuh, helloooooo?! Myrr to Buster Jack?! This is reality, remember who His Highness said was these kids' master? HORVATH FREAKING QUEENKILLER! I bet the little girls among them are the size of Mag-Theron Half-Giant men and twice as built! Seriously, the man is a complete NUTCASE in terms of power! He wouldn't train anything that couldn't at least one-shot a Northern Giant! Guaranteed, one of the boys is gonna have a fist size bigger than your head!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/23/2016, 10:17 am

~Horvath's Villa~

Mary: *she blinks at Ser Horvath's comment before nodding slowly and looking to Lyra as she went to hang up her apron* I expect that you will make sure that everyone takes care of their dishes today Lyra. *after hanging up her apron, she looks at Eddard one last time, not saying anything before she leaves the room and goes to collect her suit of armor and her Guisarme before going to meet back up with Ser Horvath. The whole time she was doing so, her mind swam with thoughts of what her master could possibly be showing the two of them that would surprise them....what could it be?*

~Silvenheim~

Jack: *he laughs again and shakes his head* You expect too much from our Master at Arms Lionel. As infamous as he is for his strength and value during the wars of the past, I'm sure that whatever apprentice's he chose to be their first master for are most definitely not monstrous in size. Strength maybe, but I assure you that you're exaggerating on size just a bit. The men might be strong and muscular but I don't think that the girls that he's taken care of and trained would be quite so monstrous. *he smirks at him as they round a corner on the street near a local tavern* Perhaps they might even be very pretty. We won't know for sure until we meet them.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/28/2016, 1:59 am

~Horvath's Estate~

Eddard: *without a word, he stands up and walks out the door, following Horvath since he was already in his armor and carrying his sword*

Horvath: *finally, when both students were there, he had with him a boulder that Odin and Belwas would throw, a leather ball from the Gauntlet, and a Stone Dragon Statue from the Gauntlet* Do you know what these are?

Eddard: ....They're training gear.

Horvath: And do you know what they are MADE of?

Eddard: ....Cow's hide....limestone....buckwheat seeds...Master Horvath, what is going on here?

Horvath: *he picks up the leather ball and tosses it into the air. He then reaches for his katana and draws in one slice, cutting the orb in two. Inside the orb was black sand that seemed to seep out and make the ground sink beneath it* This is Black Death Sand from the continent of Dis. It is one of the heaviest type of materials out there. However, when wrapped in Mystically-cured Dragon Leather, it becomes as light as buckwheat. Hence why we wore Dragon Leather Armor when we fought in Dis. However, this orb is only simple leather. In other words, Eddard, you ate the full weight of this sand with each blow. This rock that Bel and Odin have been lobbing for so long? Draconian Limestone from Avalon. It gets heavier each time it touches mystic energy. The stone dragons that you two cut every day? Draconian Marble from Avalon. A material that BREAKS anything that does not exert a certain amount of force in its cut. That force is roughly the equivalent necessary to cleave a pillar of Dragon Iron in two with one stroke. That's right. Slowly, but surely, I have been building all of you up from the get go. My reasoning, because I needed your physical training to be perfected. And now, I will teach you two a special technique that many learn, few comprehend fully, and even fewer master. The art is called Mystic Focus, and it is the ability to convert one's Mystic Energy into energy for the body, allowing you to flow it to your senses, your muscles, your bones, whatever you need to enhance. It is a Spell-Blood Knight's most effective tool, and allows them to do superhuman feats, hence why the "Old Knights" you guys pretended you were when you were kids were able to half of the feats they did. I would know. I taught most of them. And now...I will teach you.

Eddard: And if we learn this?...

Horvath: *he smirks wryly at Eddard and Mary* Then you get THIS....*he reaches behind the Dragon Statue and pulls out the Fae Circle, letting it float in his hand* Once you two get the basics of Mystic Focus, you will be able to use this, Eddard. And Mary...don't think I forgot about you. I have something for you, too. Master this technique, and I will give you a surprise I requested from my friend, Gale. One condition though, you two...*he places the Fae ring behind his back and wags a finger at both of them* No bickering. You both make up now. Eddard, granted Mary can be rather strict, but you are way too carefree, and too eager to pick a fight...and Mary, while Eddard has the attention span of a rodent some days, you worry too much, and get frustrated over little, insignificant things too easily. If you focus too much on one thing, you will be blinded by it until its too late. You both have your strengths and faults. But, I also happen to know a few little things...*he steps past both of them and stops between them* Mary, I happen to know that when those Kong boys, the Emga brothers, jumped Eddard seven years ago and took his money I gave him to go see the Mummers, that YOU were the one who went after them and put the money back under Eddard's pillow that night...and Eddard, I happen to know that when Silvia Kaern, that Drow girl down the lane made fun of Mary for her green hair, you were the one that mixed yellow dye in with her shampoo at her house 5 years ago...by the way, breaking and entering is a SERIOUS crime...but still, I know that even though you two bicker, you two are still close friends. *he smiles to both of them* Am I wrong?

Eddard: ....*he looks away, then glances shyly at Mary before finally speaking* Green's a great color. I mean, I don't hear people complaining about grass being green. Whats wrong with hair? *he looks over at Mary, an innocent smile forming on his face* I'm sorry, Mary...for making you wait, for not inviting you to come with us...for always fighting...for everything. And, truth be told, you're probably my best friend next to my brother. *he gives her one last grin* Truce?

~Silvenheim~

Lionel: *he thinks on it* Hmmm....well, it might be a good challenge...maybe those kids could give me a good fight, eh? But, if what you say is true and the girls might be pretty....Here's hoping at least one of them is of age! Enjoying the gallery is fine, its touching the art that costs ya! *he starts cackling before slapping Jack on the back merrily*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/28/2016, 6:03 pm

~Horvath's Villa~

Mary: *she frowns at Eddard momentarily as he starts talking, her face turning pink as she puts her hands together in front of her and shifts shyly* W-Well....I couldn't just let those two monkey brains just take your money....everyone needs to relax sometimes you know? *she sighs deeply and smiles at him gently* Oh very well....Truce. *she looks to Ser Horvath, her face still slightly pink over the bridge of her nose as she shifts again shyly* I really wish you hadn't told him that....I-I only did it because it wasn't fair to him to have that happen....

~Silvenheim~

Jack: *he coughs momentarily and laughs* Come now Lionel! We're free birds for the rest of the day! *he inclines towards the nearby tavern; the King's Spear with his head* Let's go take some edge off eh?

~Meanwhile, in the Continent of Dis....~

*Dis....a hellish land wrought with searing hot weather, numerous volcano's and seemingly endless deserts of sand. A land truly forsaken by the gods of old, this continent is truly a place where only devils and their various slaves could possibly rule and live. It is here that another King, Nifelheim, rules without question. It is also here that we meet his two daughters; Grimoire the Reaper and Ember the Ceaseless Flame. It is midday in Dis as Ember, a young-looking demon with semi-long orange hair and tanned skin is seen sitting atop her usual perch on the roof of one of Nifelheim's City's turrets, laying back and watching the world move on around her. Her amber eyes scan the sights before her as she sighs in what seems to be boredom. On her face are the markings of a devil's daughter; two black streaks like tear marks running down from her eyes along the sides of her nose. On her back lay smaller bat-like wings, lazily flayed out to either side of her with sharp spikes protruding from the tops of them. Her whip-like tail lays still by next to her slight-framed body as she goes to look up at the dark skies above her head. She's wearing torn up, worn down pants on her legs and only a dark purple bra on her torso despite her childish appearance*

Ember: *she blinks as she stares at the dark skies above her head, sighing again as she stretches out* Why do I feel so bored today....

???: *a young, male voice calls out nearby as the flapping of large wings can be heard coming closer* Perhaps it's because you're lazing about instead of commanding your troops today?

Ember: *she turns her head and watches as a skinny but muscular demon with dark colored pants, a sleeveless black shirt and long, spiked back black hair lights down onto the roof next to her. He looks to be in his early twenties and wore a full face mask that only had a hole for his left eye, his hair limply covering his mask where another eye hole would be. The markings on his mask were simple with a large red stripe going diagonally down it's length, his hands covered in dark colored, fingerless gloves with a large hole on the back of the hands to allow his hands to breathe. Ember frowns at him as his large, raven-like wings gently folded up against his back as he sat down next to her* Sheesh....gimme a break Zephyr. It's not like we're really going to be able to force those Myrrian mortal's back here anytime soon. Besides, I like the view from up here every once in a while.

Zephyr: *his red eye can be seen through the eye hole in his mask and though his face cannot be fully seen, his voice sounds unamused by Ember's answer to his question* You really should be commanding the troops and trying to run your campaign Ember. Lady Grimoire is doing it and I think she'll have hers wrapped up in no time at her pace.

Ember: *she gives a bigger frown as her tail starts to lash back and forth a little bit* I know that! I'm just not horribly interested in fighting....that's all.

Zephyr: *he sighs as he looks up at the dark skies with her* You're wondering what it's like in the mortal world again....aren't you?

Ember: *her frown disappears and her tail lies still as she hears that question, looking back up at the skies briefly before spreading herself out and groaning* I really hate it when you read me like a book like that....it gets on my nerves....

Zephyr: *he chuckles quietly* It's not like you make it very hard. *he blinks at her as he notices something off with her* ....Commander....where are your horns?

Ember: *she blinks at him before rolling her eyes, a small burst of flames coming from the top of her head as small, dark-colored horns pointing straight up appear onto her head* Better?

Zephyr: *he goes back to looking up at the skies* You really should be more careful about doing that....some of the troops have begun to question if you're truly loyal to us or not.

Ember: *she growls and sits up, lashing her tail out of frustration* Oh let them question it! It's not like I care or anything anyways!

Zephyr: *he turns and looks straight at Ember's frustration, his voice not even changing it's straight, flat tone* You should care. No troops means no campaign. And no campaign would mean you'd have to deal with your father again.

Ember: *her tail stops lashing and she looks ahead of her, bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging them* ....Don't remind me....

Zephyr: *he sighs and puts a hand on top of Ember's head, rubbing it gently and making her close her eyes* It's probably best that you finish your relaxing soon and do something about your campaign after you're done. That should keep your father satisfied for a little while longer.

Ember: *she nods and turns to him, smiling* Thanks Zephyr....I'm glad I have you as my right hand and not that lunatic Irituum that Grim has. *she shudders* Ugh....that guy makes my skin crawl!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2016, 1:38 am

~Ser Horvath's Estate~

Horvath: *he smiles and slowly draws his katana* Now now, Mary, it had to be done. Alright, you two. Ready your weapons. Your training starts now...

Eddard: *he takes his ready stance, standing sideways and crouching back as he holds his left arm out, as if he had an armguard while he draws the flat of his longsword down his arm, holding it still once it reaches his wrist and standing firm, smirking as he glances to Mary* Together, then?

~Silvenheim~

Lionel: AH! THE SPEAR! *he puts an arm around Jack's shoulder and walks with him into the tavern* I tell ya, Jacky, this place is gonna be serving kings one day! Best. Food. In Silvenheim!

~Dis, Nifelheim City~

*meanwhile, in the fortress below Ember, a large audience chamber had been prepared for what seemed to be a delicious dinner. A large table of black marble with a red satin tablecloth sat at the center of the room, no seats lining it and only one, head seat at the very head of the table. Sitting in it was a black silhouette of a man with two horns that seemed to curve forward along his head, like bull horns. The man didn't move as the doors opened, a very nervous-looking Myrrian man being escorted in by two Demon Soldiers that seemed to be dressed like Harlequin-clowns with white, featureless masks save for two eye holes. The man was as skittish as a chicken in a wolf's den. The horned man then opened his eyes, revealing them to be a burning orange that seemed to dance like fire*

Man: M-my lord! I am the locally-appointed head of the small Mortal settlement to the south....um...we have provided you with this year's quota of sacrifices....but...we need more...um.....food...

???: Food, you say? *the man's eyes travel up and down the nervous mortal's body* you seem to be a rather chubby one, my friend...are you sure you aren't just hording that food for yourself?

Man: *he begins sweating profusely, clearly terrified* N-no, my lord! I'm simply big boned! I might have some Giant on my mother's side! But I would never horde food!

???: Hmmmm....Yes....still, I can't help but admire you...you're so afraid...so skittish...and to top it off, you seem to be in fine condition...*his eyes being to glow with what seemed to be hunger* Yes...nice....and fat....and marbled....like a fresh roast....

Man: *he begins to step back out of fear, only to hear the doors behind him shut mercilessly. He turns around and bolts for them, pounding on the doors as he screams out* NOOOO! NO! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY! PLEASE, LORD VISCOUNT! I AM BUT YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT!

???: *the man rises from his seat, stepping out into the light. He is a tall, handsome, young Demon with black, shaggy hair that hung loosely like a mop around his face, two curved horns lining the sides of his head. He had two scars running up his cheeks along his mouth, as if he has had that area sewn back together numerous times. He had a sinister, hungry smile about him as he walked forward, a full suit of black, Obsidian-like material  minus the under shirt and tie adorning his body. His voice is velvety smooth, with a twist of snarky, sarcastic, narcissism to his tone. He carried himself properly, his posture perfect as he casually stepped towards the man.* And you have served me well, dear sir. Your people will have their food, rest assured. More Mortals alive today means more that we can kill tomorrow!~ However....you seem to have scheduled yourself for this appointment at my dinner time...an inconvenient thing, to be sure....

Man: V-V-V-Viscount Irituum, please...I have a wife and child...they need me!

Irituum: Oh, but I need you more, dear sir....*suddenly, Irituum's hand becomes coated in what seems to be a large claw of black iron, the blades running along his fingers and a large line of chains wrapping around his wrists and arms. He then then brings his hand back and drives it through the man's chest, pulling his still-beating heart out through the other side* You see, I am positively famished...and you seem to be too succulent a morsel to let escape!~ The perfect appetizer before the main course! *he brings his free hand up to his lips and kisses his fingers, letting the kiss float away as he thinks longingly to himself* Ah...*he then looks to the man, now dead on his arm* Oh dear, died before I could finish my speech? Oh well.~ *he tosses the man to the side, his blood and entrails spilling as he slides across the black marble floor. Irituum then claps for two of his Harlequins to come in* Go have that cooked up and get a mop in here! I'll have his flesh medium...and his eyeballs, aldente! And I think....white wine with cheese will suffice!~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/17/2016, 2:47 pm

~Horvath's Estate~

Mary: *she sighs and gives her wooden guisarme a quick spin as she holds it behind her and moves her arm in front of her as if she had a shield, her face quickly straightening* Together. *she forms a small ball of wind in her hand before she crouches slightly and launches forward, flying at Horvath and spinning in a circle with a quick swipe of her Guisarme. As she feels her weapon connect she moves her palm forward and fires the blunt force wind attack at Horvath at close range, giving Eddard an opening to attack next if he wished to*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: