NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty

[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon)

Go down

[BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon) Empty [BnHA] The Death of Monkichi Yuya (non-canon)

Post by Zazul 1/29/2020, 10:42 am

~UA Highschool, 10:45 pm~

Lightning flashes, streaking across the stormy night sky as a massive crowd was gathered outside the prestigious high school for Hero Hopefuls. Among the churning, bustling mass of people were members of the major news media, paramedics and other aid and relief workers, and civilians hoping to get a glimpse at what was going on to cause UA to raise its alarms. The sounds of thunder in the sky mixed with the rumble of combat behind the school's gates. The entire area had been put on lock down, and several big-name Heroes were both inside the school, dealing with whatever problem was occurring, as well as guarding the gates to the School to prevent outside involvement. As tension seemed to continue to grow, a single reporter pushes his way through the chaotic sea of humans, making his way to the relief area where many of the students were being treated. As he hid among the fringes of the crowd, he looks to the area for any students that might have insight on the situation, while making sure to stay clear of any that were being tended to. Finally, the reporter spots one of the students; a little girl, covered in fuzz with two moth antennae sticking out of her head. She was wrapped up in a blanket and was shivering in fear while she watched her classmates receive treatment for their injuries and mental trauma.

"Um...Pardon me, miss?" The reporter asked, gently. He made sure to keep his status as a member of the press hidden, keeping his ID badge under his shirt and forgoing the use of a recorder. His Quirk, Video Memory, would let him record the conversation perfectly anyway. Keeping his hands up to show he was not hostile, the girl looks and him with a jump, startled. However, she quickly can tell he was no threat and immediately relaxes, shivering slightly again. "Sorry to startle you. I know you must have been through a lot. I'm Yoshioka Mikawa. I live close by....what happened here? I thought UA was supposed to be the safest place in all Japan. What's going on?"

The girl swallows hard, trying to form the words. Finally, she speaks in a soft, quiet voice. "They just started warping in out of nowhere...We thought after Okinawa, they wouldn't strike so soon...but....they're here...they've come for us..."

Yoshioka can feel his head cocking to the side on its own as her words send a chill down his spine. "Who?...Who would want to hurt a bunch of high school kids?"

The girl looks up at him with big, fearful eyes. "The Sinister Society..."

Inside the school, the situation was like a war zone! The few Students deemed strong enough to still fight were supporting the heroes as they combated the various Villains who were attacking. Down one of the first floor halls, the sounds of heavy blows exchanging can be heard as Matsumoto Daizo and Reiko Yamashita fight alongside the famous hero Red Riot against the massive, six-armed form of Shura Guevara, one of the former eight leaders of the Okinawan crime syndicate known as the Orochi Gang. As Reiko and Red Riot plant in, tanking several blows from Shura's massive, metal-muscled fists, Daizo jets over their heads and flips, using the momentum to lay a crushing stomp into Shura's head. However, the Filipino Asura was barely fazed as his rage boils to the point of steam radiating off his body. With a roar, he bucks his head up and flings Daizo off him and back into his two allies.

Meanwhile, Chrono and Gaolang were both attacking the evil Raithas, attempting to use their superior speed and agility to overwhelm the shadowy villain with combination attacks. However, the deranged dark one cackles as he ducks past a Muay Thai elbow from Gaolang and leaps over a bone bladed sweep kick from Chrono. With a swipe of his hands, his fingers curled like claws, the shadows around them rush forward and grab the two would-be heroes, pinning them in place.

In the cafeteria, Iron Madame was controlling several Riot Police who had entered to try and give the heroes backup, and was using their numbers to pin down the Rescue Hero Number 13, as well as Tirinus and Okimi. With so many innocent police officers now being used as both pawns and human shields, none of them could get their quirks off without causing serious injury or death. Behind Iron Madame, the Hacker Villain Mordekai was busy at work from his laptop, typing in at keys as his screen lit up his face. With an evil grin, he dramatically presses the enter key, looking to Iron Madame with a victorious smirk. "We have bingo.~"

In the Gymnasium, the heaviest combat was taking place. Cementoss, the Concrete Hero, and Basultan, the Igneous Hero, were both heading a massive defense of several wounded students and staff members, the two stone heroes trying to maintain a massive concrete wall to block the hailstorm of Anti-Quirk bullets being fired at them from the horde of enemies before them. Led by the evil Koda Banryu, the attack force was comprised of several Orochi Gangsters, as well as what looked like soldiers from the jungles and several men clad in black morph suits with gas masks as well as riot gear.

"This is crazy!" The Igneous hero bellowed to his ally. "Orochi Gangsters, I understand. The Poison Hand Terrorists are a surprise, but what really stuns me...WHY ARE THERE BLACK IRON SYNDICATE SOLDIERS HERE?!"

Cementoss growls, glancing over their barricade. "I was at Okinawa, so I saw everything....Among Banryu's allies there that showed up during the second wave of that conflict, were Arsonic, the American Poison terrorist, and former Congo Warlord Olivia Lashley, the leader of the Black Iron Syndicate. Human Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, Chemical weapons...these three being allies makes more sense than you think. But...whats scary is the thing that unites them. Who are these 'Sinister Society' bastards, anyway?"

Behind the barricades, a small base of operations had been formed. Inori was using her various tablets, laptops, and cell phones to hack into the surveillance feed around the school. Nervously, she bites her lower lip as she sees the situation slowly become more and more dire. "The fact that they just warped in here threw us all into chaos. We're just lucky Red Riot, Basultan, and Cementoss were all here to give lectures tomorrow morning, and were spending the night." Among the students and teacher present were Wilk, Kioshi, Yuya, Penguin, Paula, and Shikaku, with Dale Harper and Bakugo-Sensei keeping close to the children in order to protect them. "According to the feed from the security cameras all over the school, the Society has the whole building pinned. Its weird, though...they're fighting us, but none of them seem to be trying to kill us. They're...its like they're pinning us down. Why?" She then notices a pop up on her far left laptop, her eyes widening. "Shit...Its my brother! He's hacked into the security systems! He's put the lock down protocols into a permanent state, and frozen the controls with a Trojan program! I can't get the gates open!"

Kaku snarls, a slight chill coming off her body as she glares out at Banryu. "Nii-chan, what the hell are you and those bastards up to?..."

Banryu laughs loudly amidst the gunfire, his arms crossed as he watches the bullets riddle the cement barrier with holes. "KEEP IT UP, BOYS! PIN THESE BRATS AND THEIR MINDERS LIKE MOTHS TO A WALL! ANYBODY LANDS A NON-LETHAL SHOT, THEIR NEXT BENDER IS ON ME! BUT BE SURE TO NOT KILL 'EM YET! WE GOTTA MAKE 'EM SUFFER FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US IN OKINAWA!"

The villains all cheer, bolstered by Banryu's promise of reward. As the assault continues, Yuya notices something on one of the monitors. "Hey, Inori....whats that?" On one of the display monitors linked to the security feed, he notices that in a particularly dark room on one of the schools lower levels, several lights from several different electrical devices blinked and gleamed in the black gloom. However, one of them in particular caught his eye.

Inori waves Yuya off. "Not now, Yuya. I need to focus on trying to break the hold this Trojan has on the mainframe..."

Yuya, however, isn't deterred. Something was off, and nobody seemed interested in trying to hear him out. "Penguin, Wilk, Kio, I think-"

Penguin immediately cuts him off. "No, Yuya. We don't have time for any snark or a pervy joke. This is serious."

"I-I....agree...." Wilk chimed in.

Kioshi nervously fidgets, not listening as he focuses on one of the other monitors. "Dai and Rei are in trouble...and Gao-kun, too...oh no..."

Meanwhile, Paula looked like she was having a nervous breakdown as Dale and Bakugo-sensei tried to console her and keep her calm. Yuya then realized that nobody was going to listen to him in this. Could he blame them, though? He was always so snarky, so condescending to them all...and when he wasn't, he was usually getting in trouble for his perverted antics. With a frustrated sigh, he crawls over to a few pieces of rubble and begins going to work, making boxes around them. In a few moments, his stomach is growling slightly, but he has a full suit of bulletproof riot gear. Placing the gear on, he looks over the barricade from its furthest back point, nobody seeming to notice him. Slowly, at first, he starts to sneak out from behind the barrier. Then, he feels the floorboard under him creak, looking as it traveled past the barrier...and right under one of the Black Iron Soldiers. The soldier immediately turns his head and sees Yuya trying to sneak past, turning his gun on the riot-clad student. Yuya immediately begins bolting for the door as the soldier nudges two of his allies to get their attention as the three start opening fire on the thin student.

"STOP! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY!?" The soldier called after Yuya mockingly as they tried to gun him down. However, Yuya's thin frame finally served a positive purpose for him, allowing him to narrowly avoid being shot by the hailstorm of bullets that threatened to rob him of his Quirk. Rounding the exit door and getting into the halls was easy at that point, but Yuya did not stop for anything. The soldiers went to pursue, only to hear Banryu call to them. "LET HIM GO! NOT LIKE THAT SKINNY PRICK CAN DO JACK SHIT AT THIS POINT!"

Suddenly, Banryu feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He turns it on and an evil smile spreads across his scaled face. "CEASE FIRE! KNOCK IT OFF! WE'RE PULLING OUT!" With that, the rain of bullets stop as a black portal suddenly opens behind them. "THE OBJECTIVE IS COMPLETE! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE SOMETHING SCRAPED OUT OF A BURNT-OUT TOASTER OVEN!" Quickly, the Sinister Society forces all simultaneously begin withdrawing through dark portals. Even though the Society had the students and heroes pinned...they were withdrawing? Why?

Inori and the others immediately rise out from behind the barrier, confused. She looks to her main tablet, with concern still on her face. "They...they're all gone. They kept the lock down protocol in place, and have fortified the Trojan guarding it, but their physical forces have all pulled out. We're safe, but...we're trapped in the school until someone can slice the doors open."

Dale seems wary, thinking to himself before speaking out loud. "Why would the Society try to trap us in our own building?...it doesn't make sense at all. All this will do is draw a bigger crowd outside while they try to rescue everybody."

Bakugo suddenly begins nodding, his eyes widening. "What if that was their goal from the start?"

Inori then begins realizing what Bakugo-sensei was implying. Immediately, she accesses the security camera's features. Like all security devices on campus, there were many different functions built into the security camera network, one of which was several different energy meters. Almost immediately, the Geiger Counters in the boiler rooms begin going haywire. Inori then slowly looks to the others, speaking as calmly as her fear could let her. "....They put a nuke in the basement boiler rooms."

Yuya knew the basement of UA like the back of his hand. When he, Chrono, and Okimi wanted to get away from all the goody-two-shoes of their class, they would often come down to the boiler rooms to hang out. He knew every button, every light, every inch of every dark corner of those rooms, particularly room B8. B8, the room he had pointed out to Inori, was where he used to keep his snack stash. It had a total of 28 blinking lights from the different boiler control modules in there. On Inori's feed...it had 34. Something was in that room, something that wasn't there before. As Yuya rounded the corner of the stairwell he was using to get to the basement, he can feel his stomach growing emptier and emptier, gritting his teeth as he feels a painful growl emanate from deep in his gut. The pain was comparable to what a normal person would feel after going 2 days without food. He could feel himself getting weak. Reforming the rubble into riot gear took a lot out of him, and he didn't have any food left. He even cleared his snack stash out a few days ago, and was unable to refill it. He hoped he would have enough energy to stop whatever was happening down there. When he reaches room B8, he opens the door and immediately switches on the lights. Towering in front of Yuya was a tall, cylindrical device with several blinking lights and a control panel on the side. On the panel's monitor, a clock was counting down, with what looked like four minutes remaining. Yuya's eyes widen when he realizes what it is, having seen specs for such a device online.

"T-This is a-"

"A Series 9 Hydrogen Thermonuclear Warhead, manufactured and produced by RiverStyx Weapons LLC, located in the good ol' U-S-of-A. You noticed? Comme vous êtes perspicace! How very perceptive of you, my boy..." Yuya was cut off by the smooth, cajun accent of a familiar villain behind him. As Yuya turns, his entire body goes cold when he finds himself face to face with Riven, the Society's head. He remembered the horrible maiming this man inflicted on Gaolang back in Okinawa, as well as the beat down he gave to Daizo. But, more than anything, Yuya remembered Riven's clash with Deku, the world's Number One hero, a fight that tore Maigeto City on the small island to rubble. Yuya almost fell back, his fear quite visible on his face as he starts breathing heavily. However, Riven simply chuckles as he steps forward casually, forcing Yuya to back up further. "I seem to remember you from somewhere...Oh yes! The skinny boy who was hanging around Iron Madame's girl! Yuzu, right? No...Yuya! Monkichi Yuya! Oh, I'm thrilled to meet you, boy. Un plaisir de vous rencontrer! Your daddy is quite the big shot in the Hero World, what with him being in charge of the offices that issue those precious Hero Licenses, correct?~"

Yuya was stunned. This man knew so much about him...Kaku's warning that the Society had information on every member of the class was an understatement! This situation was beyond dangerous. However, Yuya takes a deep breath and analyzes the situations, a nervous smile forming on his face. "I bet you think you have me, don't you? Guess what, Broke Back Bayou? You made a mistake!"

Riven's smile immediately drops when he's delivered the 'Broke Back Bayou' comment. He begins approaching Yuya slowly, his knuckles cracking as he clenches his fists. "Oh? Do tell....you are a weak, skinny, obnoxious brat, and I am a villain who has a Hero kill streak as long as your very frail and skinny spine...how exactly is my being here a mistake?"

Yuya chuckles nervously as he starts to slowly pull a patch of protective padding from off his back, using his hands to form a box around it behind his back while he backs up. "I'm not afraid of you...you can't use your full power down here like you did in Okinawa. If you do, you'll level the entire building, your precious little WMD included. If that thing goes off because you let off too much force too close to it, you'll get burned alive, too."

Riven lets out a sharp, snort-like breath from his nose, his septim piercing wiggling ever so slightly from the force of his frustrated sigh. "Well now, clever boy." Suddenly, he dashes forward and grabs Yuya by the neck, hoisting him up as he begins trying to choke the life slowly out of the teenager's body. "But now, I'm gonna enjoy using my god-given, natural strength to strangle you alive. I should be able to before the bomb goes off...Now go to sleep, vous sale gosse!"

Yuya struggles at first, growly and grasping with one hand at Riven's arm. Then, suddenly, a grin forms on his face as his other hand whips around and jabs a black box into Riven's neck. Electricity arcs through it as the taser springs to life and delivers a massive shock to Riven, who jolts painfully and drops Yuya. However, the villain does not fall as he staggers and looks to Yuya with rage-filled eyes, the burn mark on his neck bleeding slightly. He storms forward and tries to lay a punch into Yuya, who rolls out of the way barely in time. Riven's fist crashes into the concrete floor, burying itself there as he struggles slightly to free himself. When he yanks his hand free, he sees that Yuya has already changed the taser into a small pistol. Taking aim, the student opens fire at Riven, who brings the concrete mass still stuck to his fist up and uses it as a small shield to block the bullets. Yuya backs up, moving to the Nuke as he keeps peppering Riven with small single shots. He knew the villain's reaction time would make him more than capable of stopping a simple hand gun. But Yuya needed time. With his free hand, he makes what looks like the outline of a wall in front of the nuke. Then, he repeats the action on the other side, all while being sure to use his hand gun to keep Riven pinned. However, the evil cajun mastermind surged forward barely giving Yuya enough time to finish the box that now encased the nuclear warhead, as well as Yuya himself. With a sigh, Yuya drops to the ground, sitting straight up in front of the nuke.

Riven blinks at the sight before him. Bringing his fist back, he punches the box with all his might that he could permit. Nothing. Not a dent or scratch. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? QU'EST-CE QUE TU AS FAIT?! DROP THIS RIGHT NOW, YOU LITTLE STRING BEAN!" Over and over again, Riven bashes the box walls, eventually taking the hand he had covered in concrete rubble and lodged bullets, and smashing the mass of rubble to powder against it. With a frustrated growl, he kicks the barrier hard.

Yuya can feel every impact on the barrier, his stomach draining more and more as he feels his skin tighten against his bones and his body grow lighter and lighter. Every hit drained him more, but he would not drop the shield. "This is my defense ability...Man in the Box, Act 2. I can create a box roughly the size of an outhouse. As long as I keep up that box, it can't be broken by outside or inside forces, as long as I remain inside it. Downside, though...it throws my already high metabolism into overdrive, and each hit takes a big chunk out. However...this thing won't drop unless I drop it, even if I die..."

Riven stops hitting the shield, slowly beginning to understand Yuya's motive now. "....you can't disarm the bomb in time, so you plan to contain the blast down here, in your little box? You'll die, boy."

Yuya laughs, nodding. "Yeah....I know."

Riven then crosses his arms, raising an eyebrow. "I know you, Monkichi Yuya. Why throw away your life so recklessly, for classmates and teachers that barely respect you? I admire your resolve...you could be a decent villain, if you gave it a chance. Think about it...you and Okimi could take your winning combo and put it to use where you can actually profit from it. Just...put down the shield and come with me. You like food? The best will be yours? Women? Just ask, and you'll get a newer, more beautiful one DAILY....you just have to lower that box, Yuya, mon garçon..."

Yuya shakes his head, keeping his eyes locked on Riven. "No way...I may be a selfish, greedy, perverted, snarky little son of a whore...but I'm no slime ball. Besides...those idiots you think I don't owe anything to? They're better humans than you will ever know, even with all your spies. If I can make sure they'll survive to kick you ass in the future...Well, in that case, dying doesn't seem so bad, does it?"

The bomb begins beeping loudly, signalling the final countdown. Riven sighs, scratching the back of his head. In one short confrontation, this student, this CHILD, had outplayed his entire operation to destroy UA. For some reason, Riven wasn't angry. If anything...he was impressed, a feeling that took him off guard. "I've fought the strongest heroes on earth, but in the end, none of them thwarted even one of my plans...but here you are, throwing a big ol' monkey wrench into things." He relaxes, looking to Yuya with a look of soft, but begrudging respect. "You've turned out to be a bigger pain in my behind than I gave you credit for. What was your hero name again?..."

Yuya feels a sharp pain suddenly stab his stomach as his intestines and stomach cavity collapse in on themselves. However, he fights through the pain, looking up at Riven from his crouched, huddled state. "D-Daedelus...My name is Daedelus...The Hero Who Can Make Anything Happen!"

Riven chuckles. "I'll remember that name...Well, one thing is for certain, today proves you're a hero. More than most, that's for sure...." He bows slightly as another black portal opens behind him. He turns around, looking to Yuya one last time before stepping through the gate. "Die well, Monkichi Yuya...no....Daedelus." With that, the Society's head vanishes through the black gate, closing it immediately behind him.

Yuya lets out a pained sigh, groaning as he inches back and leans against the nuke, looking up at the shimmering lights of his box and remembering the shimmering lights from Kioshi's shields during the entrance exam so long ago. He smiles slightly, letting out a spite-filled, laughing cough. "So...this is how it ends, eh?" He closes his eyes, thinking back to his friends as a tears begin forming between his shut eyelids. "Okimi...Chrono...you guys are the best friends a guy could ask for. I hope your futures are way brighter than your pasts...Daizo, Reiko...I hope you guys have a big, happy family in the future, and that you become the strongest Hero Power Couple in the world. Mozi...Tako...Gao...You three, out of all of us, deserve to inherit Izuku-san's quirk. I hope he chooses on of you to succeed him as Symbol of Peace....And Paula...So much left unsaid....I wish...just once, I could have held you and helped you stay strong...." He opens his eyes as the beeping begins counting down the last ten seconds before detonation, a smile forming on his face. "Hey, guys....Guess what? I'm....not hungry anymore...."

Closing his eyes one last time, the room becomes engulfed in a bright, white light as the box contains the nuclear blast, the ground around UA rumbling from the detonation.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down