NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/7/2018, 6:40 pm

~Silvenheim Gates~

Ember: *she blinks at Belphagor, only able to nod slowly to his strange request* Well as far as infernal blood I doubt he would do it willingly. But if he does attempt it I will try to stop him if I can. The trouble is that he can be a bit hard headed. But enough of that! *she gets up and starts to tug on Belphagor’s hand* Come on Come on! I have to introduce you around! There are so many interesting mortal’s here that I’m sure you’ll find yourself right at home eventually! All of the King’s Knights are great friends and most of the other knights are really nice!

~The Great Swamp, moments later~

Cordelia: *she sighs as she sees Desmond stabilizing, relaxing against the trunk of the tree she had propped up against to heal him*

Xytos: *he puts together the firewood and lights it ablaze nearby, sitting down next to it as he looks up at Cordelia* You have your mother’s eyes....

Cordelia: *she takes a breath through her nose before looking over at him* Why did you leave us? With that family I mean. Kiria’s a great little sister and all but if it’s not real then....what does it matter?

Xytos: *he sighs* You still have a lot to learn about what family really is. Most of us were related to each other in some way in Dis but your mother....She’s a Myrrian by blood. I barely knew her when we first met. And then I felt the camaraderie your knight friends have with each other and....I tried to follow in their footsteps.

Cordelia: Did mother really like you at first at all?

Xytos: *he laughs* Hell no. The first time we officially met, she tried to kill me. She fights just like that lighter half of you. Light Sorcery and mystic focus.

Cordelia: *she is quiet for a while before she speaks up again* ....Why did you choose her? A mortal I mean.

Xytos: That’s a simple answer; I fell in love with her. When she realized that I wasn’t trying to hurt her she apologized to me and asked what it was that I wanted. I only told her that it was her beauty that attracted me to her and in doing so we sat down and talked for a long time. After that, I kept slipping away to visit her. I was thankful for the busy nature of the war and how relaxed and understanding the Princess was of my intentions.

Cordelia: ....Did she know about us? About mother?

Xytos: *he is quiet for a bit before responding* ....Yes. Princess Ember knew about Monika; your mother. But she kept our secret and helped make me chances to go and see her. Before too long you were conceived and....I had to run away from Dis. I used my curse to chain myself to the both of you and I hid right here in these swamps. It wasn’t until recently that Lord Nifelheim tried to find me. It seems he has returned in force has he not?

Cordelia: *she nods* He has. Ember is slowly trying to assemble her Hellfire Knights so that we can take down Grimoire to return Lilith to this world.

Xytos: *he seems to be thinking for a while before he sighs* What a task she has ahead of her then.... *he lays back and looks up at the stars* Get some rest. We’ll leave for Silvenheim first thing tomorrow morning.

Cordelia: *her eyes light up* Wait....does that mean....?

Xytos: Yes. The moment we return to Silvenheim I will agree to return to battle as the captain of Princess Ember’s Hellfire Knights.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 14 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 3/8/2018, 3:03 am

~Silvenheim Gates~

Belphagor: *he rolls his eyes, a smile on his face as he lets the smaller Demon pull him along into the city* Alright alright! Sheesh, pull my arm off, why don't you?~

~The Great Swamp, the next morning~

Desmond: *he slowly stirs, his heaf swimming as he does so. Looking around the small camp that had been set up by Xytos and Catia, he could tell they had spent at least the night here. The two Demons were nowhere to be found, having probably gone off to collect food or firewood. He reaches up to steady his groggy head and notices something odd...the flesh on his hand was a deep blue, almost purple color, with an oily sheen to it, not unlike the tentacles that grabbed him earlier. Stranger still, he could not feel his own touch, only the pressure from it. Nor could he feel the sun's warmth, or the breeze upon his skin. Groggy, he stumbles over to a water bucket near the camp fire and looks in at his reflection. The sight made him wretch right there. His skin was indeed blue and glossy, his hair now white and brittle-looking. However, the worst were his eyes and mouth. His eyes appeared infected, the whites now a rotting, dingy red and the irises now a dirty, infected yellow with the black pupils having a white, filmy color to them. And his mouth...pure black with white teeth, the inside flesh on his tongue, gums, and cheeks the color of tar. Despaired, he could only try to fight off the nausia with a cry of sorrow.*

~Dis~

*the empty arena was quiet as Nifelheim, the Royals, and Commander Krow attend in the royal box, the match set to begin soon. In the arena itself, the large, burning shape of Diavolo sat at the far side, a cruel grin on his face as he prepared to face Tonpetty. In the stands, the rest of Krow squad seemed uneasy.*

Pike: *he shifts in his seat, gripping the rails in front of him* C'mon, you big lunk...don't you dare lose on us...

Argon: *he seems more nervous than any of the other members* Tonpetty...

Eliazar: *he grits his teeth, watching expectingly*

Tonpetty: *the juggernaut enters the arena, his body steaming as he glares down his opponent. He looks briefly to Krow Squadron, then up to the royal box, letting out a cloud of steam from his nose before taking his place across from Diavolo*

Nifelheim: *he looks over to Krow, who was sitting to his left hand side as he gestures to the arena* Well then, dearest Krow, I give the honors of starting this bout to you...you may begin when ready.~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/8/2018, 4:42 am

~The Great Swamp~

Xytos: *he hears his cries of disgust and nauseated discomfort and sighs, coming over with some water in a small container. He holds it out to him* Here. Drink this. It’s only water but it should help shake off that nauseated feeling you have.

Catia: Nauseated? *she comes out from some nearby trees, a few things packed into her back as she walks over, a concerned look on her face* Desmond are you okay? You’re not sick are you?

Xytos: I doubt that that’s it. I think it was just his appearance. Being a god-spawn has its....drawbacks.

Catia: *she takes Desmond’s hand and squeezes it, her eyes looking into his, not with disgust, but concern* Are you alright? I’m a healer but....I can’t help if you don’t talk to me.

~Grimoire Bastion, Arena~

Krow: *she nods to Nifelheim’s words, approaching the railing and staring down at Tonpetty and Diavolo*

Grimoire: *she chuckles quietly to herself* This will be quick and bloody~ I can’t wait....

Krow: Tonpetty....You stand in this arena, not because you are a failure, but because you failed to execute a direct order and compromised my honor as your leader. So....Now I give you this one chance to redeem yourself and the integrity of this squadron. *she looks over at Diavolo* You were called into this arena because you and Tonpetty don’t get along very well. I can’t have such pointless amounts of pride compromising my squad’s ability to function. So here is your chance to prove that my squadron’s lieutenant is as inferior as you say. You are both to fight until one of you is lying dead in this arena. Hold nothing back or I will notice. Now then....Begin!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2018, 7:36 am

~the Great Swamp~

Desmond: *He takes the container, sipping it shakily as he tries to calm down. He looks to Xytos, his eyes filled with worry and fear* Xytos...what in the nine hells is happening to me?! I can't feel anything! Its like my whole body is numb! I can't feel the sun or the breeze...

~Dis~

Diavolo: *the half-dragon roars, charging right at Tonpetty on all fours as Tonpetty runs forward, the two meeting in a massive collision in the center of the arena. Immediatly, Tonpetty rails a fist into Diavolo's cheek, staggering him as he roars and swipes Tonpetty with a fist of his own, the two trading blows thunderously*

Nifelheim: *he smirks as he watches the exchage* My, how brutish...

Tonpetty: *he slames an anger-filled axe handle chop to Diavolo's back, the half dragon nearly dropping from the force, only to reach up and tackle Tonpetty with a bite to the shoulder from his massive jaws, the juggernaut roaring in painnas he tries to fight Diavolo off of him*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/8/2018, 3:21 pm

~The Great Swamp~

Xytos: *He sighs* Take a breath and calm yourself. You were touched by an old god and nearly turned into one of those Seether’s. A puppet of their will. But seeing as how you don’t appear to be getting subjugated to their will, you are of no danger to my daughter.

Catia: *she frowns at him* Are you really that worried about him being my boyfriend?

Xytos: *his aura flares slightly as he glances at Catia* I’m your father. I’m going to be protective of you. It’s just how I am. That....And I’ve missed a lot of your life. I may have been able to feel everything you did but I can’t read your mind or see what you do.

Catia: *she takes a breath and nods* That’s fair I guess.... *she looks at Desmond* Are you okay to travel? My father wants us to get going back to Silvenheim. He wants to meet back up with Lady Ember.

Grimoire: *she chuckles quietly to herself at her father’s comment* I did say this would be bloody~

Krow: *she’s staring at the fight without a hint of emotion on her face. She wanted Tonpetty to win but she knew that he had to earn his place now more than ever. But beyond that....There was the matter of her faint power. It felt almost gone but....If what Lord Nifelheim had said was true, then she would be just fine. It just....felt foreign to her was all*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2018, 8:08 pm

~The Great Swamp~

Desmond: *He nods, rising to his feet shakily. He was horrified by what he had become, but he did not feel any worse for ware despite his body's newfound numbness.* How are we going to explain...*he gestures to his whole body* this...to His Majesty? I don't exactly look like a normal Myrrian...I'm worried the other Knights will think me a monster on sight...

~Dis~

Tonpetty: *he roars, black blood spraying out from his wound as Diavolo sinks his teeth into his flesh*

Nifelheim: *with a sadistic smirk, he inclines his head to the fight* First blood goes to Diavolo~...How will brave Tonpetty respond?

Tonpetty: *he grits his teeth and grabs Diavolo by the horns, prying his jaw off his shoudler as he then roars out and tosses Diavolo's head to the ground, whiping it hard and causing the horn on his right side to break off when his head bounces off the arena floor.*

Diavolo: *the Half-Dragon growls as black blood flows out from where his horn was, rearing up and bringing his powerful arms down on Tonpetty, driving him into a crater as he tries to hold the attack at bay* Fall....Fall!

Tonpetty: *he drops to one knee, the half-dragon beginning to overpower him.*

Pike: Tonpetty!

Argon: Lieutenant!

Eliazar: *he stands up and snarls at Diavolo angrily*

Nifelheim: My...how disappointing...

Tonpetty: *he looks up to Krow, as if to ask her if she wanted him to win...or lose. He knew that if she showed disgust, or pity, it would be all over...this was his last shot.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/8/2018, 10:45 pm

~The Great Swamp~

Xytos: *he chuckles* Don’t worry about that part. Leave the explaining of your current condition to me. I’m the captain of the Hellfire Knights. I should’ve been quicker about sparing you that fate and I apologize that I wasn’t fast enough. Be grateful I didn’t get to you later though....another few moments and we would’ve lost you entirely.

Catia: *she nods, gripping Desmond’s hand tightly* It’ll be okay Desmond....If anyone thinks of you a monster, Cordelia and I will correct them.

Cordelia: *her flaming visage laughs* Correct? If you mean beat within an inch of their lives, then I agree!

Catia: *she frowns at Cordelia* No I mean correct them!

Xytos: *he chuckles as he begins to move past the two twins* At any rate we need to get going. It’s a long trip back to Silvenheim and I need to report to Princess Ember as soon as I can.

Grimoire: *she grins and laughs sadistically* Kill him Diavolo! RIP HIM TO PIECES!!

Krow: *she stares at Tonpetty, standing up straight and crossing her arms as she mumbles quietly to herself* You’re better than him and you know it....Don’t you dare lose.... *though Tonpetty wouldn’t be able to hear it, her lips would say everything that he needed to know*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2018, 3:44 am

~The Great Swamp~

Desmond: *he nods, following Catia and Xytos as they made their way out of the swamp. He knew that Catia was trying to help him, but the whole thing was such a shock, he could barely take it in. The creature he encountered alone was enough to haunt his nightmares for the rest of his life, but this as well...there was a vast weight on his shoulders as the three of them trudged through the swampy bogs. To keep his mind off it, he remembered a detail that he should have asked before, when they first met.* Captain...I've been meaning to ask, but has Nifelheim tried contacting you yet?...it would be odd, the Demon King not wanting to find such a powerful warrior in the midst of a bid to exterminate the Mortals and Giants...

~Dis~

Nifelheim: *he looks at Krow from the corner of his eye, seeing the hope she was holding onto towards Tonpetty. It was touchingly mortal...and it couldn't help but make him slightly sick. He sneers, making no noise, but then returns his gaze to the arena*

Tonpetty: *he nods to Krow, understanding fully what she was saying despite not being able to hear her words. His body begins heating up, waves of heat rising off him as the air around him begins to crackle and pop with heat. Diavolo's arms suddenly begin to blister and sizzle as the half-dragon yelps in pain, prying his arms off Tonpetty. The juggernaut rises to his feet as obsidian armor slowly forms onto his body, the stone sizzling and glowing red as the glass grows spiderweb cracks that glow brightly, as if Tonpetty beneath it was made of pure lava. He holds one hand to his side as flames ignite, swirling as a large stone warhammer forms, the handle as long as Tonpetty was tall and the head as broad as his chest. This was no weapon of obsidian...this was something far different.*

Pike: *a joy-filled smile forms on his face* HELL YES, YOU MASSIVE FREAKING BOULDER!

Argon: *a smile forms on his face too as he jumps to his feet* Thats a Devil's Arm! Tonpetty has a Devil's Arm!

Eliazar: *he laughs and gives a joyful howl*

Nifelheim: *he seems legitimately surprised by Tonpetty's sudden acquisition of power* Well then! I certainly did not see THAT coming...a fitting weapon for an unstoppable force...a weapon, so brutal, it leaves even the soul of its victims crippled...Ghost-Blight Maul.

Tonpetty: *he charges forward and leaps up, slamming the hammer into Diavolo's head and smashing his remaining horn into his face, the broken bone piercing through his upper jaw as Diavolo shrieks in agony. Tonpetty then shoulder-charges into Diavolo, ramming him against the arena wall. He backs up, taking his newfound weapon in both hands and swinging with all his might. With a weapon like this, a power like this, he could do it...the Kong Knight, Prongs; the King's Shield, Argyle; the monsters from the shadows...with this, he would smash them all to powder! The hammer crashes into Diavolo's ribcage, causing it to immediately give weigh and crush, blood spraying like a geyser from Diavolo's mouth as his innards suddenly follow. Tonpetty then pulls the hammer back and gives a second swing, crushing the half-dragon's head and skull to nothing but a black smear on the wall. The corpse falls, broken and headless, and Tonpetty stands over it with one foot on Diavolo's broken chest, letting out a loud roar up at the royal box, his arms outstretched in victory* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Pike: *he grabs Argon and Eliazar around the necks with his arms, jumping up and down as they celebrate* HE DID IT! THAT ABSOLUTELY DENSE BASTARD ACTUALLY DID IT! HAHA!

Argon: HAHA! TONPETTY WON!

Eliazar: *he smiles, giving a fanged grin* GRAAAO!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/9/2018, 4:35 am

~The Great Swamp~

Xytos: *he nods, moving some branches out of the way as the group goes past where he had fought off not one, but three demons before having met the two of them* I had a meeting with Amir and his two concubines. Mercury and Amaranth. *he gestures to the remains of the massive carnivorous plant from the night before* That was one of Amaranth’s. It tried to eat me and it didn’t end well for any of them. Amir saw how quickly I dealt with his girls and fled with them in tow. No doubt Lord Nifelheim knows by now that I have no intention of going back to Dis to serve under him. My strength belongs to Princess Ember and her alone. But now I suppose.... *he smirks at Desmond* It belongs to your kingdom of Myrr as well.

Catia: *she gives a happy giggle* I can’t wait for you to meet Lady Loria! She was my first master! And Uncle Wyald too! He’s training me now to be a demon hunter!

Xytos: *he stops and looks at Catia in confusion* Uncle...? Training....you? That mad ape is training my daughter?

Catia: *she nods excitedly* Yes Yes! He’s such a great teacher for us too!

Xytos: *he shakes his head as they continue moving* I think i’m going to be having you catch me up on your....adventures....While we travel.

Krow: *she smirks as she sees the devil’s arm, uncrossing her arms as she watches Tonpetty proceed to brutally kill Diavolo in short order. She glances at Nifelheim,a twinkle of mischief in her eyes* I do believe he has proved his usefulness even further to me. I do like that name you’ve given his weapon as well....Perhaps one day you will give my weapons names too~ But first.... To the victor go the spoils as they say. *she spreads her wings and hops down from the stands, flying down to Diavolo’s corpse and withdrawing the creature’s heart. She looks over at Tonpetty, a proud smile on her face* You continue to surprise me Tonpetty....And now, I give you your reward. Not just your life, but a new one. Take Diavolo’s strength now Tonpetty. You’ve earned it.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2018, 5:55 pm

~Dis, Grimoire Bastion Arena~

Tonpetty: *he nods, taking the heart in hand and looking it over before swallowing it in one mouthful. His aura seems to steam like a raging sauna as he allows a long blast of steam to escape his nostrils, dropping to one knee before Krow* Just as I did with my last life, this new one I pledge to you, Commander. Use me however you will...my fists, my hammer, my Sorcery, are all yours...

Nifelheim: *a smirk forms on his face as he watches the exchange between them* Grimoire, dear...please send a message to Baal...tell the Warden...I wish to see your brother, Damien. Once Krow returns from her hunt, I will have something special in mind...its time that End of Days returns to the fold.

~Silvenheim Port, Docks~

*a Jotunheim ship docks in at the harbor, a small carriage coming off it. Sitting with the male Giant at the head was the small form of a boy with icy blue hair, the boy's eyes filled wonder as he beholds the mortal city*

Raphael: Wow...this is the Mortal Capital, Mr. Jet?

*suddenly, a small group of Myrrian soldiers step forward, spears pointed at the carriage*

Soldier: Hold, Giants! You are either traders from the Mag Theron's keep with a travel pass, or you are dead. With the war raging, our trust of Giants is a bit slim...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/9/2018, 6:59 pm

Grimoire: *she grins* Thy will be done Father~ I will get your message to the warden as soon as possible. I can’t wait to see my darling brother soon. Things will begin to get very interesting once he’s around. Hehehehe~

Krow: *she walks over and puts a hand on Tonpetty’s shoulder* You did very well Tonpetty. Now you and the rest of our squad get to come with me to fight Jormungandr. But first.... *she looks down at her hand, the black coloration having slowly started fading back to normal once again* I believe I need to do some training with Viper and Sodom....We’ll leave for the fight with Jormungandr afterwards. For now, all of you should do some training of your own. An Elder Dragon is no trifling matter....

~Port of Silvenheim~

Jet: *he holds his hand up, smiling awkwardly* Whoa Hey now! Ease up will ya? We’re just a traveling band of mummers. We came on Ser Horvath’s orders to bring this child here back to Silvenheim to be watched over. As you can plainly see, the child isn’t ours. As much as I’m sure Echo here wishes he was! *he looks back at her, smiling* Right?

Echo: *she nods and smiles, blushing as she walks over to Raphael and offers to pick him up*

Loria: *she and the other King’s Knights arrive at the port and spot the argument between the guardsmen and the giant’s. She walks up with Terran and looks at the guards* What’s going on here?

Jet: *he scratches the back of his head* Oh boy....Um look, we’re here on word from Ser Horvath that we were to take this kid we’ve got here safely to Silvenheim.

Loria: *she narrows her eyes* Ser Horvath sent you...?

Frost: *he looks at Loria* He was sent to Jotunheim a while ago to converse with the Thane’s about forming an alliance with us. Remember?

Loria: *she nods, looking at the guards* Lower your weapons. They can go into the city.

Terran: Whose kid is this might I ask? Not that I don’t believe you. It’s just....I don’t see Ser Horvath caring about a child unless it was strictly important to him.

Jet: *he smirks* Not Sure. He said something about him being the son of a lady knight friend of his. A Mary Tritian I think he said?

Loria: *her eyes widen and she whips around to look at Jet* What did you just say? Lady Mary’s child?!

Karn: *he looks at Loria* You know of her?

Loria: *she nods* Lady Mary Tritian.... *she looks at Argyle* She had your position before you. She was one of the strongest wind Knight’s to ever exist.

Terran: *he puts his hands behind his head lazily, grinning at Loria* It sounds like she has a big admirer~

Loria: *she blushes and growls at Terran* Sh-Shut up! Lady Mary was my idol when I was brought here as a little girl! I heard that she had suddenly up and vanished though.... *she looks at Jet* What do you know about her? Lady Mary I mean.

Jet: *he shrugs as Echo walks down to the pier with Raphael in her arms* Only What the kid told us unfortunately. All we know was that she was a very powerful knight and that she apparently vanished off of the face of the planet several years ago. He was her first and only born son. That, and Ser Horvath apparently cared about her enough to throw quite a fit when he heard that she’d been attacked and turned up missing.

Terran: *his smile vanishes* Missing? *he looks at Frost* Wasn’t there something in your report from being captured that this Krow woman had captured a second person? A woman?

Frost: *he nods* Yes.... *he looks at Raphael* If Lady Mary is indeed your mother, then that means she had been right to send you away. She was captured and your father....he didn’t come back with her. From what I remember, Krow killed him.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2018, 1:55 am

~Silvenheim Port~

Raphael: *his eyes go blank and his face sinks with sorrow upon hearing Frost's retelling of Krow's attack on his home* W-what? No...no that can't be right....my father can't be dead. He's too strong...he and Mommy are stronger than anyone...*he looks down, struggling to cope with the news* Father...you can't be dead...you're an invincible Gelgeth...

Argyle: *he hears "Gelgeth" and his eyes widen* Wait, your father is a Demon?!

Shagga: *he goes silent, looking up at Lily on his shoulder with somber eyes* Oh no...Zeke...

Dolph: *he and the other Companions go silent, their heads bowing*

Wyald: Ember and Belphagor will be here soon...this is awful...

Argyle: Who was this "Zeke"?

Belwas: ...Zeke was short for Ezekiel. He was one of the original Gelgeth Demons and...he was Ember and Grimoire's caretaker during their childhood. When Ember left, Ezekiel went with her. He gave us vital information that lead to Edd and Mary finally killing Nifelheim the first time...if it weren't for him, we would have lost the war, plain and simple. The fact that Nifelheim sent assassins after him and Mary means he is trying to cover all his weaknesses this time...Nifelheim is planning to push for our extiction this time, and Ezekiel's death was his way of letting anybody left from back then know he was coming for them.

Forcestus: *he walks up to Echo and offers his arm to her, offering to take Raphael*

Kai: We were all close friends of Mary and Ezekiel...we will make sure the boy is kept safe here.

Argyle: *he looks to Loria* Is there anything we can do?...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/10/2018, 2:16 am

~Silvenheim Port~

Loria: *she shakes her head* Unfortunately no....We’re under orders to leave for Jotunheim too....

Echo: *she pauses for a minute and looks at Forcestus, confused at first as to the nature of the huge shape she was seeing, huddling the child closer into her arms. When she hears the words of Kai however, she slowly nods and hands Raphael to Forcestus, looking to Jet with a nod*

Jet: *he chuckles* You’ll have to excuse my wife. Echo is a little....unique.

Frost: Does her uniqueness have anything to do with those strange instruments on her arms and legs?

Jet: *he smiles and nods* Yes actually! You see, Echo is a mute and blind....sort of.

Terran: *he raises an eyebrow* Sort of? How can you only be sort of blind?

Jet: *he smirks* Because she sees sound waves~ *he points to the instruments on her arms and legs* Those instruments emit slight amounts of sound when she moves around so it helps her see. When those sound waves echo out, they bounce off of other objects and people and that lets her see.

Loria: *she crosses her arms and seems to ponder something*

Karn: That’s an incredibly unique trait....Ser Forcestus here is also a mute but he can see normally. You must have endured a great many hardships growing up.

Jet: *he nods* She did. Before I came along, she was all alone. Her parents didn’t even want her. So I took care of her and naturally we fell for each other. So I married her and....well here we are!

Loria: *she nods, looking to Argyle and Prongs as Ember and Belphagor arrive, Ember tugging him along behind her* Think you would mind a couple more people coming with us to Jotunheim then? I think these two might come in handy.

Prongs: *he looks at Jet, thinking hard* That depends....what can both of you do?

Jet: *he grins* I’m glad you asked! See, I can manipulate light and colors with my Sorcery. Echo here can manipulate and replicate any sounds that she sees. We were enough to fight off that demon who was after the kid so I think we’d be more than strong enough to help ya’ll out!

Ember: *she stops where she was and her smile vanishes* Demon? Kid? *she looks at Raphael and then back to Jet* What’s going on here? Why are there two giants in the port?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/11/2018, 5:07 pm

~Silvenheim Port~

Belwas: *he looks to Forcestus* Here, I'll take the boy for now...its best she hears it from you.

Forcestus: *he nods, handing Raphael over to Belwas before walking over to Ember and placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, indicating his desire to speak with her alone. He and Belphagor exchange a single look before Forcestus takes his wife off to the side and begins signing into her hand what had transpired*

Belphagor: *he raises and eyebrow at Raphael, his soul sight active* Huh?! The hell is a Gelgeth doing here?! And so young, I thought your kind only had a few people, and last I checked, none were children...

Shagga: *he pulls Belphagor to the side and whispers something into his ear gruffly*

Belphagor: *his eyes widen* No...no way...

Argyle: *he walks up to Echo and Jet, nodding to them* If you two are comfortable with helping us, you can travel with my company until we reach Jotunheim. My group consists of two former dragon apostles and two demons, so you two will have no fear of anybody treating you poorly due to being Giants. My name is Argyle Crewn, King's Shield of the Kingdom of Myrr. I know the giant girl is called Echo, but I don't believe I got your name, good sir. I am a fan of mummers, so to be well acquianted with you would make me rather pleased.~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/11/2018, 6:01 pm

~Silvenheim Port~

Ember: *her eyes tear up as she stops Forcestus’ hand from signing further, the young looking demon shaking her head as if to say she’d heard enough. Without a word, she climbs up Forcestus’ arm and sits onto his shoulder, closing her eyes as she quietly lets her tears fall*

Loria: *she looks on sadly at Ember, turning to Terran* Think she’ll be okay?

Terran: *he shakes his head* I’m not sure. But....time heals all wounds.

Frost: *he nods* Well said Terran....For once.

Terran: Hey now! I’m not totally incompetent man! Just lazy.

Jet: *he grins* The name’s Jet! I’m glad that you’re a fan of mummers! Maybe whenever we make camp on our journey Echo and I can put on a show for you all!

Loria: *she smiles* I think that would be lovely. That would be helpful to keep our morale up.

Jet: *he claps his hands together* Then it’s settled! Echo and I will come with you back to Jotunheim. *he walks over to Echo and starts to sign onto her arm, the female giant smiling and nodding, looking at the other with the same smile*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2018, 1:57 am

~5 days later, Jotunheim, Mag's Sigil~

*after 5 days at sean, the newly-formed Mortal Army finally sees the shores of Jotunheim in the distance. Atop one of Nigel's Fleet's ships, one Lookout shouts out his sightings to the rest of the fleet*

Lookout: LAND HO! LAND HOOOOO!

Nigel: *he looks out to the crews on deck and nods* Handsomly now, men! To your stations! Heave too and prepare to make port! Welcome back to work, gents!~

Zigg: *he takes a long drag off his cigar, blowing a large cloud of smoke as he lays back against one of the ship's rails* Another day in the office, eh James?~

Argyle: *he dashes up the main lookout tower and stops mid-way, a shining new metal gauntlet with sharp fingers adorned on his left hand now as he uses the points to get a grip on the tower's side. He looks out at the coastline, seeing vast, snowy mountains and rolling green plains to the north, west, and partly to the south, the rest of which was consumed by what looked like a vast pine forest. The skies were clear and blue, the distance speckled with white tuffts of cloud over the plains. This was it, the Land of Giants.* Jotunheim...

~Silvenheim city gates, 5 days later~

Desmond: *he, Xytos, and Catia finally arrive at the gates of Silvenheim, his face hidden by his hood as he tries to keep low-profile* Catia, it may be best if you and Xytos do the talking...at least until we can tell His Majesty what transpired in the swamps...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/16/2018, 9:36 pm

~Jotunheim, Mag’s Sigil~

James: *he has his large shield standing up on the deck of the ship in front of him, his hands holding it steady as he stares out at the horizon* Another day in the office....And another day going into the fire....

Loria: *she smiles out at the island next to Argyle, smiling as she grabs his arm and hangs onto it, her head leaning onto his shoulder* If we weren’t on a mission, this place would make for such a peaceful spot to settle down....

Ember: *she still seems a little somber as she sighs sadly on Forcestus’ shoulder* Zeke loved Jotunheim....I can’t believe he’s gone....

Karn: *he walks up and looks at Ember* Don’t forget Ember; His son Raphael still yet lives. His legacy still lives on in him. Remember that.

Ember: *she nods, her fuzzy fox ears tilting to one side then the other as she draws random shapes on Forcestus’ shoulder* Yeah....That’s true I guess.

~Silvenheim~

Xytos: *he laughs as Catia takes Desmond’s hand and squeezes it, trying to comfort him* Not to worry Desmond. I’ll make sure I explain the situation in it’s entirety to his majesty as soon as we see him.

Catia: *she nods, smiling as she tries her best to comfort him* Don’t worry about it okay? I think you still look just fine.

Cordelia: *she snickers as she floats around* You could say he’s a little blue though!

Catia: *she puts a hand on her hip as she frowns up at Cordelia* That’s not very nice Cordelia!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/25/2018, 5:05 am

~Jotunheim, Mag's Sigil~

Argyle: *he looks over and smiles, resting his own head against Loria's as the two see the coast approaching* Aye, my love. That it would. Honestly, it kinda reminds me of my home village of Garuda.

Kai: *the Drow assassin is crouching atop the crow's nest above Argyle and Loria's heads* Thats because Horvath chose the area where Garuda was built, purely because the landscape reminded him of Jotunheim. A vast majority of the First War was fought here...Those, I've been told, were Horvath's golden years...*she shivers* Horvath in his prime...thats a scary concept. The man is already a one-armed, one man army...

*finally, the ships dock in and begin unloading cargo and soldiers, the dock bursting with life as Argyle and the other Knights exited the ship onto the mainland*

Argyle: *he nods, looking around the docks at all the people, both Mortal and Giants, that are bustling about* It seems to me like Mortals and Giants already coexist peacefully here...

Lucas: The Mag-Theron Giants were always friendly towards Mortals. In their Keeps, Thane Kor the Hardened earned the displeasure of many other Thanes because he gave Mortals equal rights to Giants under his lands. While my father does acknowledge this and holds a slight military foothold here in exchange for light trade, he has never fully made an alliance of any sort with Kor, because of his hatred of Immortals. However...after studying Giants for so long, I'm positive I see the same thing Kor does...that we are all Mortals, and that we should be working together to build a better world. *as he speaks to the other Knights, a Giant in full leather armor with sandy, brown hair, an athletic build, and two large, steel knuckles hanging from his belt walks up, flanked by two armored Giant warriors*

Giant: You there, Mortals. You are Lucas, son of Garlith, and his King's Knights?

Lucas: Aye, and who asks?

Giant: My name is Rush, Housecarl to Thane Kor. We have been expecting you. Please, follow me to the keep with all haste.

Lucas: Pardon my bluntness, but we just arrived. Can we not see the port a bit?

Rush: Were we not in such dire straights, you could view the port to your heart's content. However, we have a pressing problem...an army of Demons and Half-Demons, marching towards Titan's Rook, the capital of Jotunheim. They are mowing down keep after keep as they go, and Thane Kor has already begun amassing his forces to try and meet them. However...without the support of the other Thanes, who have kept their armies back to defend their own Keeps, they will be hopelessly outmatched...

Lucas: *he clenches his jaw, nodding while looking to Zigg and James* What was it you men said about right into the fire? You weren't lying...*he looks to Rush* Is Ser Horvath with him?

Rush: Yes. Thane Kor requests that the Vanguard and his army join forces. They have already amassed here, and will move out once your forces merge with the main army. Both Ser Horvath and Thane Kor wished to meet with you first.

Lucas: *he looks to Argyle* I'm sorry to ask you to wait on hunting that Dragon, Ser Argyle, but I need you and your company here for now...It would appear we have a war to fight....

~Silvenheim~

*as the three of them walk through the city towards the castle, they find their way into the castle gates blocked by a single Demon. With a smirk and a gruff yell, the Demon calls out to Xytos*

Belphagor: OI! DIDN'T YOU KNOW THERE'S A DRESS CODE IN THIS CITY, CAPTAIN?! *he smirks, laughing as he walks out with his arms outstretched* NOW, PAY THE TOLL FOR COMING HERE AND LOOKING LIKE A SCRUFFY BOG-SQUATTER!

Desmond: *he raises an eyebrow, glancing to Xytos* A friend of yours? If he's a Demon, how did he get into Silvenheim?...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/25/2018, 5:54 am

~Jotunheim, Mag’s Sigil~

Terran: *he sighs and scratches the back of his head, looking at James and Zigg* Man....I think you two jinxed us or something....

Karn: *he laughs heartily* Well If it’s reinforcements they needed then they came to ask the right people!

James: *he nods, moving his sword and shield onto his back and looking to Rush* I agree with Ser Karn. Take us to Ser Horvath at once. We’ll formulate a strategy of attack and defense from there.

Jet: *he helps lead Echo off of the ship, smiling as he spots Rush* Heya! Don’t forget about us too! Echo and I are committing to helping you guys out.

Loria: *she looks to Argyle, clasping his hand as she nods to him reassuringly* This may not be what we’re here for but we’re here anyways. Let’s just help for now and then we can worry about our other missions afterwards.

~Silvenheim~

Xytos: *he laughs heartily and clasps one of Belphagor’s hands before embracing the skull knight* Belphagor you bad luck charm you! How did you sneak your way into the city? Did our Princess help you out at all? I was told that she was here!

Catia: *she smiles at Desmond* He must be an old friend of Ember’s. No reason to be on edge.

Cordelia: *her flaming visage rolls her eyes* That’s a load of horse dung if I’ve ever heard it....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/10/2018, 3:33 am

~Jotunheim, Mag's Sigil~

Rush: *he nods, motioning for Lucas and the others to follow him.* This way. The army's forward command center has already been established.

Argyle: *as the group continues on through the city, Argyle and Jet are talking anout what to do next.* Honestly, Jet, I like the way you and Echo fought as we all trained aboard the ships. If you both would like, even if its only for this battle, I would be honored if you would both count yourselves among the members of my own Company. I would feel better having you two fighting alongside Prongs, June, Ember, Zephyr and myself, especially since you both together were a match for Legion, who Ser Dolph told me was a personal nemesis of Ser Eddard himself.

Zigg: *he takes a long drag from his cigar as he and Terran are walking through the busy Jotunheim streets.* I didn't wanna say this in the Kingdom, but, seeing as we're gonna be diving into battle soon...you ever been with a Mag-Theron girl, Grievy-boy?~ Whether its Half-Giant or full Giant, Mag-Theron girls are bloody amazing! They're warm as a hearth, soft as a pelt, and smell like sweet mead and flowers! Yeah, they're twice my size, but that just means more to love!~ Plus...the alcohol in this land...It will kill you in all the best ways! Grey Wolf Mead is the strongest and tastiest drink in Jotunheim, and I know the brewmaster.~ I could grab you a bottle before the battle, my guy.~

~Silvenheim~

Belphagor: *he laughs as they embrace* Actually, I got my ass handed to me by that dreadlock-wearing monkey. Ate a nasty fist from his Apex Soul form to my teeth. My jaw still hurts! All thanks to that dumb, gullible hairball, Ruin. Nifelheim has her waking us up and trying to bring us back...I don't know how many of us are awake yet, but I was the closest to Silvenheim besides you. I take it the Half-Demon girls here, you know, the one with the body and the spirit floating next to her *he waves to Cordelia* Hi, by the way. *he turns back to Desmond* And...whatever the HELL you are...what are you anyway?

Desmond: *he hides his face a bit behind his hood* ....I honestly have no clue anymore.

Belphagor: Don't be bashful, son, its called Soul Sight and mine is the sharpest out there, I'm looking at your soul, not your face. You ain't evil, I can tell that much. *he turns back to Xytos* Anyway, the sideshow gallery here not cutting you to pieces and dying in the process tells me that they've filled you in...we were had by Nifelheim. Ember didn't betray because she hated us. She betrayed because she fell in love and she knew we couldn't follow or understand at the time. So, I already branded myself a no good, race-betraying, slime sucking deserter and signed my soul over to the Mortals, because lets face it...the idea of dying alongside Ember a second time instead of living under Nifelheim...yeah, much better option.

Desmond: *the sarcasm is heavy in his voice* He seems like such an optomist...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/20/2018, 9:48 pm

~Jotunheim, Mag’s Sigil~

Terran: *he laughs* I’ve only done it once but never any from Jotunheim! I’ve never been here before so I’m ready to see the local sights and drink the local drinks! I’ve never been one for business anyways.

Karn: *he sighs* Go on then. *he gestured to Zigg* Don’t get into to too much trouble now. We have work to do here.

Terran: *he grins, looking to Zigg* Lead the way my friend!

Jet: *he laughs* A knight? Us? No thanks. *he smiles at Echo as the two give a tiny twirl around, Echo making a bodily motion as if she were giggling as he looks back at Argyle* We’re entertainers through and through! We only learned to fight so that we could defend ourselves and others from danger. We will, however, fight alongside you for now if you wish!

Loria: *she smiles* I think that’s fine. We’re happy to accept your help.

~Silvenheim~

Cordelia: *she makes a head gesture that suggests that she’s rolling her eyes* Of course he heard me. Stupid little....

Catia: *she frowns at the flaming specter of the girl* Oh be nice Cordelia! He hasn’t done any harm to any of us.

Cordelia: *she growls* Yet....

Xytos: *he laughs* I wouldn’t have it any other way my friend. But yes, I’m aware of what is going on. I have been for a long time. That is one reason why I never went back to Nifelheim’s side. The other.... *he gestures to Catia and Cordelia* Is right there before you. Belphagor, I would like you to meet my daughter. Well, daughters.

Cordelia: *she huffs and crosses her flaming arms, staring intently at Belphagor*

Catia: *she waves shyly at Belphagor* H-Hi....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/19/2018, 10:48 pm

~Jotunheim, Outside Mag's Sigil~

*as the King's Knights and the Vanguard, minus Zigg and Terran, follow Rush outside the city, they find a massive force of not only Giant warriors clad in armor and wielding large, powerful weapons of Dragon Iron, but also the Vanguard's own troops. It would appear that Horvath and the Giant leader had bolstered both armies for a joint battle. It was only sensible. After all, the armies of Nifelheim wouldn't care if they were Mortal or Giant, anybody without Demon Blood or Nifelheim's favor would die all the same to them. To the surprise of Lucas, the two armies seemed to blend well. Giants, clad in heavy armor, would take the front line with shields the size of castle walls, while Mortal knights supported the charge from behind. A solid formation, for a practice drill. In the far-off distance, a massive wall of smoke seemed to be rolling towards them like a storm.*

Argyle: *he stands, shocked by the sight before him* By the gods...is that the smoke from the enemy's war path?!

Rush: Yes...they's moving quickly. We suspect they will reach Titan's Rook by sundown tomorrow...we must hurry, and meet them before they can hit the city. However...the situation is dire.

Horvath: *the group finds Horvath as well as Kor the Hardened standing beneath a war tent, going over a map of Jotunheim* The enemy have plundered Deg's Holdfast, Bal's Wharf, Sed's Crossing, and Wik's Spire. Thats nearly half the Holdfasts of Jotunheim, sacked by this...Balrog...

Kor: I am familiar with Demon Lore...the Balrog is a Demon of Rage who acts as a champion to the Demon people...a sort of inspirational, ceremonial military position, that holds great honor and authority among the armies of Dis. But...he is not all that concerns me...*he points to the head of the mass of red flags on the map, meant to symbolize the Demon army* There are several Demons of merit among them...Viper Kroan himself, Legion, Irituum the Wendigo...not only that, but serveral other Demons of rank and merit were spotted among the Balrog's forces...Nifelheim wants Jotunheim to burn, and it would appear he is not taking chances...

Horvath: He's throwing all except for coming here personally at us...that cocky, goat-faced devil....*he hears the group approaching and turns around. Upon seeing Argyle and Lucas, he removes his helm and smiles, greeting the two with an arm clasp and embrace* Lucas, Argyle...Its good to see both of you, together at last...my grandsons...look at you both...the spitting image of me and Garlith during our first campaign. *his eyes shine proudly, nodding* We'll catch up more later. For now, everyone, gather round. We must discuss a strategy. *he looks to James, nodding* James, good to see you alive, old friend. If you're here, I'm sure Zigg is probably off somewhere, getting drunk and lollygagging about. Well, once we sound the horn, he'll come running...

~Inside Mag's Sigil, the Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Zigg: *he and a group of burly Giant men were singing together all while enjoying flagons the size of barrels filled with mead. As the song ends, Zigg downs one of the massive flagons and sighs, yelling out* Another helping for the whole hall, my buy!~ *the hall cheers

*behind the bar area, a large Giant in a brown apron was talking to a much smaller female giant. The girl nods, taking a platter of mead flagons and brining them to Terran and Zigg's table*

Giant Girl: *the girl stood around seven feet tall, with long, flowing blonde hair and sparkling, warm, amber eyes the color of freshly brewed ale. Her attire was simple, a white bandana over her head with a simple, brown dress and white, mead-stained apron with brown boots. She was beautiful, but incredibly small by Giant standards. However, she was still physically strong enough to carry the large tray on one hand. She sets the tray down, passing mead out to the table before locking eyes with Terran momentarily. A bright, pink shade colors her cheeks as she quickly looks away, darting off after bowing slightly to the table in thanks for their patronage*

Zigg: *he chugs a flagon, sighing and laughing* Awwww, she's shy!~ I think she likes you, Grievy-boy!~

~Silvenheim Castle~

Belphagor: *he nods at first, waving it off* Daughter, yeah yeah, thats-....WHAT?! *his eyes bug out as his skull lights ablaze, his jaw falling off from the sheer shock* YOU HAD A KID?! YOU?! THE DEMON SO MARRIED TO HIS WORK IT EARNED HIM EVEN NIFELHEIM'S IRE?!

Desmond: *he seems a bit confused* How does one earn ire by being dedicated to their knightly duties?

Belphagor: He was so loyal to Ember, he had a bad habit of disobeying Nifelheim or Grimoire if their orders conflicted with Ember's interests. The insubordinate captain, the only one fit to lead a band of misfits like us Hellfire Knights! But still....YOU?! PROCREATED?! WITH WHO?! WITH WHAT?!?!

Desmond: She's clearly half mortal...

Belphagor: THANK YOU, SER OBVIOUS, KING'S HINDSIGHT! Seriously, Captain, where did you find this kid?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/31/2018, 9:31 pm

~Jotunheim, Mag’s Sigil~

Loria: *she seems highly interested in the officer’s part of the demon army* Ser Horvath, do you know if a demon officer named Krow was spotted amongst the officers in this particular war party?

Frost: *he nods, knowing what she was getting at* That is a good thing to know Loria. *he looks to Horvath and the other Thanes* It is likely that my previous captor, Krow, is with these demon officers. She looks very much like a mortal and is extremely deceptive in appearance. Were it not for my gelgeth blood awakening, my mind would still be under her power. Though I’m sure her other captive is as well.... *he glances at Horvath* A woman you might know was brought in as one of her trophy’s not long ago. A Mary Tritian if I’m not mistaken....

Loria: *her hands clench tightly into fists out of frustration*

James: *he narrows his eyes* Lady Mary is alive? *he looks to Horvath* What of the officers currently on the war front? Who or what is among them? That may give us an advantage or two.

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Terran: *he sips at his drink, eyeing the maiden as she comes to their table. Upon seeing her shyness, he can only smile into his mug, Zigg’s comment making him chuckle* I seem to have that effect on a lot of women Zigg. This ugly mug isn’t just for show you know. I’m a one hundred percent real man under what armor I do wear into battle. Who is she though? *he grins at the ape* Think I should take a stroll and find out for myself?

~Silvenheim Castle~

Xytos: *he coughs a little to get Belphagor’s attention* I did in fact have a child yes Belphagor. And her mother’s identity is not something I wish to say so openly and publicly. It could be dangerous.

Catia: *she blinks at Xytos* My mother is an important person? Who is it?

Xytos: *he takes a deep breath and sighs* Well for starter’s, it involves Heinkiel....Listen, I’ll explain more once we’re inside and out of prying eyes or ears. Alright?

Cordelia: *she looks her father up and down suspiciously, floating around his form as she watches his expressions*

Xytos: *he looks at Belphagor* Is Princess Ember here? I wanted to speak to her first directly. Then Garlith himself. The Mortal King should know that I was being pursued by some of Nifelheim’s....Officers....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/31/2018, 10:31 pm

~Jotunheim, Mag's Sigil~

Horvath: *he nearly drops his helmet when he hears that Mary was captured and may still be alive* THAT BLACK-HEARTED DEVIL HAS MARY?! *he grabs his katana hilt angrily, gripping it hard* Were it not for my duties here, I would storm Nifelheim City itself with my own power and free her!

Kor: *he crosses his arms* There will be time for that later, old friend. I promise, once we have dealt with The Balrog and his forces, we will put all of our power into helping you with rescuing Ser Tritian. *he then looks to Loria* To answer your question, King's Blade, no. The one called Krow is not among them...though, there are many Giants who wish she was. Many seek revenge on her for razing Deg's Holdfast to the ground.

Argyle: *he clenches his jaw hard as he studies the map* Grom...so he's leading the enemy army....

Horvath: *he looks to James* So far, on our side, we have the Vanguard's commanders, Rush, and the captain of Kor's guard, Bard...

Lucas: You also have me and my King's Knights.

Horvath: Yes...but the enemy has a great fighting force behind them. The Balrog himself leads their charge, fighting on the front lines like a monster. I may have to deal with that one myself...

Argyle: *he snaps his head up and looks directly at Horvath* With all due respect, Grandfather, I cannot allow that. This foe...*he glares back at the flag on the table symbolizing Grom* This one is mine. He and I have unfinished business from back at that Tower.

Horvath: *he seems concerned, almost wary of Argyle* Are you sure? This will not be like our training, or like fighting a Dragon. You have never faced a worthy adversary in the midst of a war-torn battlefield...such things can be more intense than any other situation.

Argyle: *he clenches his newly-armored fist* I'm ready.

Horvath: *he is silent for a moment before finally letting out a deep breath* Very well. Upon seeing him, Ser Argyle will engage the Balrog in combat. That means, Argyle, that you and your company will be with James, Zigg, Karn, and Loria on the front line, leading the charge.

Argyle: I wouldn't have it any other way...but I have a request. *he glances back to Ember, his eyes sparking with thought* We should let Ember stay back, behind our lines.

Kor: *he raises an eyebrow* But, would having her with us not be a boon?

Argyle: Ser Horvath stated that Irituum the Wendigo, as well as Legion and various other Royal Demons were among the enemy ranks. If they see Ember on the front lines, they will immediately try to either kill her or take her. But, if she stays back, and they attempt to take her from us then...

Horvath: *he smirks* We can bring Viper, Irituum, Legion, and any other Demon Officers to us, and defeat them on our own terms while protecting Ember effectively. We keep our secret weapon safe, and we bring the jackals out from hiding. Not a bad idea, Argyle...

Lucas: *he chuckles as he pats Argyle's shoulder affectionately* What can I say, Argyle has his moments, despite being so thick-headed!~

Argyle: *he sighs* I'm only thinking of this from a practical point...Besides, I don't need Irituum or Legion jumping in and giving Grom any aid during the fight.

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Zigg: *he sees Terran eyeballing the girl and chuckles* Her name? "Out of Your League", that's her name. Trust me, man, that girl there has a pedigree that makes guys like you or me pretty much untouchable. If the wrong people saw you flirting with her, you might end up getting your "blade and two shields" crushed by some very angry Giants. *he drinks again from his flagon* Besides, we gotta finish up here and get going soon, before the battle starts! Since you and I are sticking together, that means we're on the front lines, knowing Horvath's train of thought!~

~Silvenheim Castle~

Belphagor: *his good mood suddenly turns slightly darker as he sighs* Unfortunately, the Princess isn't here. She and Zephyr left for Jotunheim, to help someone close to Ember with a mission. *he glances at Catia and Desmond, then moves in close and whispers in Xytos' ear, telling him everything Ember and the others shared about Argyle with him* ...And on top of that, he's HORVATH'S fucking grandson, too! Ember even swore an oath of fealty to him, joining his freaking Knight Company! There is only one way you'll be able to get to Jotuneheim speedily, and that's with either that mad ape's help, and he's gone with them, or...if we can convince Ruin to join us.

Desmond: Ruin is another Hellfire Knight, I take it?

Belphagor: *he nods* Bingo. She's our Scout, and one of our strongest front line fighters, alongside me and our Cavalry leader, Heinous Anus.

Desmond: *he blinks, shaking his head in surprise as he repeats what Belphagor said* Heinous....Anus?

Belphagor: Is there an echo in here?! YES! His name is Gomorrah, and he's a freaking degenerate, even by Demon Standards! Knowing how close his Tomb is, he might be the next one...

~Off the western coast of Myrr, deep beneath the ocean~

*on the floor of the sea sat a massive vault door set leading underground. As they sit quietly, the water around the doors suddenly begins boiling as the doors start glowing red with heat. In moments, the doors explode open as a group of large, strange shapes not unlike Legion's vehicle suddenly roar out from the vault, surging through the water as they suddenly rocket up onto the beach surface. The group is revealed to be a large party of Demons, all wearing black leather armor and jackets that had the crest of the Hellfire Knights emblazoned on the back, with some of the Demon riders even carrying flags attached to their vehicles with the same crest flying high. At the head of the group was a tall, handsome Demon with light, ashen gray skin, long black hair, and features that made him an exact mirror image of the demon Sodom. The only difference was he had no black tear marks on his face, and instead of Warrior of Old attire, this Demon wore a pair of blue cloth pants, black boots with silver spurs on the back, a black leather jacket with ruby-stone chains, and a black, broad-rimmed leather hat with a ruby chain wrapped around the base. Attached to the Demon's belt were two holsters that held what appeared to be two black cylinders with an orange crystal chamber at the back and black wood handles, the objects looking like black Eastern Flintlock pistols. The Demon was not alone on his mount, either, as Ruin sat behind him as he revved the engine of his vehicle loudly, the gang of Demons all chattering around him*

???: So...Belphy-boy got taken in by the Mortals, eh? And you can still see his Soul in the distance?...Hey, Ruin, what do you say we give the Mortals a little visit?

Demon Raider: *one of the gang members chuckles to his friend on the vehicle next to him* That's Boss Gomorrah for ya!~ Always eager to crack skulls and bed girls! That's why he's Head of the Raiders!

Gomorrah: *he looks back to his men and answers the remark with a smile* Now now, boys and girls...Only if those girls are Giants! After all, those fat-bottomed beauties really make this world go 'round! Now then...*he looks to Ruin, smirking mischievously before revving his engine one more time* LETS RIDE! *with a whooping cry, he and the riders ignite their engines and take off, their Dread Wheel cycles roaring as they ride towards Silvenheim*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/1/2019, 12:25 am

~Jotunheim, Mag’s Sigil~

Zephyr: *he steps up, gesturing to the war map* If I may, I would like to entrust you all with Princess Ember’s care. I too have someone I wish to fight....

Karnage: *he blinks at Zephyr* You wish to claim an opponent as well? Who?

Zephyr: *the one eye under his mask narrows* Viper....He would be dangerous for the rest of you to fight on your own or with a small group. His toxins are very deadly. But my curse can keep him at bay long enough to keep him out of the rest of your fight’s.

Ember: *her tails bristle* But Viper will poison you to death before the battle’s over! What would you do, leave me alone to die without my second in command?! I’ve lost you once, I’m not about to lose you again you hawk-eyed moron!

Zephyr: *he looks over at Ember* Would you rather I handle Irituum? He and I have history and I am fully aware that he wouldn’t be able to match my speed; even with his dance of devil’s. My curse counteracts most of the other officers’.

Loria: *she speaks up* I think the targeted attacks should be left up to Ser Horvath, if I could be so bold. He has more experience with all of these foe’s than any of us do.

James: *he nods* An excellent idea Lady Loria. *he looks at Horvath* You have your master of defense with you this time Ser Horvath. And you have Ser Zigg as well. You have many powerful pieces this time.

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Terran: *he chuckles, drinking a little more of his ale* Oh come on now. I’ve gotten into a lot more trouble over a woman than whatever royal moniker she’s waving around. Besides, you said it yourself. You think she likes me! I should at least introduce myself! But what makes you think she’s so surely out of my league? I’ve bedded many a woman in my day; even the important kind!

~Silvenheim Castle~

Xytos: *he crosses his arms, thinking* Interesting....Belphagor, take me to his majesty. Once I finish my report for him, I’ll make my way to the city walls and gates to wait for your anticipated threat from Gomorrah and Ruin. One look at my Hatred Cloak and I think they’ll stop in their tracks.

Catia: *she tilts her head* Hatred....Cloak?

Xytos: *he nods* That huge, monstrous form I took in the swamps before. That is my Hatred Cloak. It is also a unique skill that I developed specifically for combat during the wars a long time ago. It made my enemies quite nervous I assure you.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next