NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 1/1/2019, 1:09 am

~Jotunheim, Mag's Sigil~

Horvath: *he studies the map once more before finally speaking* ...Zephyr is right. He would be best suited out of all of us to fight the Kroan. In fact, he may be the only one among us capable of doing so, besides myself. As Argyle put it, albeit more gently, Ember acting as bait will be the only way we can separate The Balrog's army from their commanders. With all that we have, though, even though the enemy outnumbers us in terms of army size, we still out-gun them in terms of quality of our warriors. While Irituum, Kroan, Legion, and The Balrog may be their only officers we know of so far, our forces still stand strong with both the Vanguard and King's Knights working together, as well as the strength of Thane Kor's own army. If we fight together, we can do this...we can win.

Kor: *he nods* Then, when this is all over, we will discuss our full alliance in depth. Until then, we must band together.

Giant Scout: *one of the giant scouts returns, riding a massive horse the size of a Mortal house* My Thane! The enemy is approaching!

Kor: *he looks to Horvath* Well then, Ser Queenkiller, shall we give this upstart young Balrog a real fight?

Horvath: *he looks to the Knights around him before responding* We shall. *he then addresses the commanders of the army* Have all units make ready! We are moving to intercept the enemy now!

~Jotunheim, the Demon War Front~

Grom: *he stands calmly in front of the massive, milling horde of Half-Demon monsters and soldiers, his officers all around him as he issues orders for the coming battle* Prepare all legions. The Half-Giants will take the front, and bowl into the enemy like a battering ram. The Half-Dragons will provide artillery support from afar, and the Half-Mortals shall act as skirmishers and engage the enemy once their line has been smashed to pieces...Once the Mortals and Giants scatter, we will break Titan's Rook like a stone upon an anvil!

Irituum: *he is looking at the approaching Allied army, his eyes glowing with Soul Sight* Oh my!~ So many strong Mortals there...Wait...*his eyes widen angrily* IMPOSSIBLE! THOSE BRATS SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT FOR DEAD AT THAT MORTAL WHARF!

Legion: *he looks out emotionlessly* Something troubling you, Wendigo?...

Irituum: ITS THOSE BRATS GRIMMY AND I FACED! PRINCE LUCAS, THE KING'S KNIGHTS, AND OTHERS! INCLUDING THAT STICK-IN-THE-MUD ZEPHYR! I CAN SEE HIS STINKING SOUL FROM HERE!

Grom: *he looks to Irituum with a look of curiosity* Tell me...is the Shield among them?

Irituum: *he gags comically* YES! HE APPEARS TO BE TAKING UP A POSITION ON THE FRONT LINES!

Grom: *he walks to Irituum's side and looks out across the battlefield, narrowing his eyes* So, the day of our fated reunion has finally come....I await your challenge eagerly, Nemesis...

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Zigg: *he looks around before speaking in a low, hushed voice* Look, I know the little lady personally, okay? Trust me when I say her daddy, yeah, he won't be happy if he hears a Mortal bedded his daughter. Her dad is kind of a big deal around here...like Thane big.

~Silvenheim Castle~

Belphagor: *he shivers upon remembering Xytos' ability* That form could scare even the bravest of Mortal Knights! The only ones who ever stood up to it were Eddard, Queenkiller, and Lionel the Weird, back when he was still kicking!

Desmond: If this Gomorrah is going to come to Silvenheim, how long would it take him?

Belphagor: Depends...if he's riding here, not long. An hour, maybe more? His Dread Wheels are different from the normal ones that Legion and his Warriors ride. See, he may be a shameless pervert, but Gomorrah is one of the most intelligent Demons in creation, with the likes of Viper Kroan and Nifelheim's Council of Dark Science, as well as Nifelheim's Grand Viceroy, Xarxes, being smarter. Gomorrah is also an inventor. He created many of the Demonic Technology that you see, like the Dread Wheels and Hellfire Shooters. Hell, he even helped with making the first Hellfire Launcher!

Desmond: If he's so smart, why did Nifelheim not want him closer?

Belphagor: Simple...Gomorrah is addicted to Giant ass.

Desmond: *he looks surprised by Belphagor's reply* Excuse me?

Belphagor: Yeah. He's obsessed with Gluteus Maximus Giganticus. That Demon loves ass more than air, more than water, especially if that ass is attached to a Giant woman! Its disgusting! *as they talked, the group enters the palace and makes their way into the Throne Room. Once there, they find Garlith accompanied by the other Royal Knights, save for the King's Knights that Lucas took with him.* OI! MORTAL KING! PRESENTING THE CAPTAIN OF THE LEGENDARY HELLFIRE KNIGHTS, XYTOS OF THE BURNING LOCH!

Garlith: *he seems genuinely surprised to see Xytos in front of him* Well now, that was faster than I expected! Ser Kyne, you and Catia certainly did your job swiftly this ti-*he notices Desmond's appearance and raises a surprised eyebrow in shock* DEAR HEAVENS! Desmond, what happened to you?! You look like hell!

Desmond: *he silently steps back, hoping to allow himself to dodge Garlith's gaze* I-Its a long story...Captain Xytos can explain it far better than I can...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 15 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/1/2019, 1:57 am

~Jotunheim, Mag’s Sigil~

James: *he turns to everyone else* You heard the man! Everyone make yourselves ready for combat! This hold shall not fall this day!

Loria: *after the round of raucous cheers and warcry’s, she turns to Argyle, smiling a little* So you’re really going to fight him again huh? I hope things turn out differently this time. For our sake’s.... *she kisses his cheek and whispers* Both of ours. Don’t forget, I’m not the only one you’re fighting for now.

Ember: *she lashes her tails, growling childishly* Grrr dammit! Why do I gotta stay back here?! I wanna fight! I wanna smack that bastard Legion around for being such a prick before!

Zephyr: *he looks up at her situated on Forcestus’ shoulder* I’m sure you will get your chance Princess. For now, please stay here. We cannot risk you falling into enemy hands. If Xytos were here he would tell you the exact same thing.

Ember: *she puffs out her cheeks comically* I hate it when you’re right....

~Jotunheim, The Demon War Front~

Viper: *he crosses his arms, thinking* So Zephyr is back from the dead again is he? What a bother....He will most likely charge straight for you or I Irituum. Perhaps even both of us. It would be foolish to engage him in one on one combat as well.... *he grins slyly* Irituum....Shall we bring him down together this time? Perhaps we may finally put him in his place~

~Moments Later on The Holdfast’s Frontlines~

Zephyr: *his devil’s arm claws on his wrists, he grinds them against each other a little before spreading his wings wide* I will charge straight for Viper and Irituum so as to keep them out of everyone’s way. If you want to support me go ahead. But please stay out of my way....

Frost: *his ice starts to smoke on his hands as he steps up with Zephyr* I believe my newfound nullification ability will be of great use to you. Allow me to aid you this time.

Zephyr: *he nods* Agreed.

Karnage: *he unsheathes his sword alongside James, a slight grin on his face* Side to side this time?

James: *he laughs heartily* By all means, you first!

Karnage: *he ignites his sword and shield in silver fire and readies himself to charge* The pleasure is mine then! Don’t fall behind!

Loria: *she twirls her blade staff in her hand and sighs* Men....I swear....Always too eager to jump right into the fighting....

Jet: *he and Echo walk up beside her, laughing* Aw come on now! We’re not all like that! Just most of us!

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Terran: *he raises an eyebrow* Thane big huh? Interesting.... *he chugs the rest of his ale and stands up, winking at Zigg* I’m just gonna go say hi before we go on our merry way. *he sets a coin on the table and walks up to the counter, gesturing to the smaller, female giant who had skittered away so quickly before* You think you could give me a chance to say thank you to that beautiful lady there? *he asks the bar patron, his trademark charismatic smile on his face*

~Silvenheim Castle~

Xytos: *he steps forward, clearing his throat* His long story I will make short due to a pressing circumstance that is making its way here. These two found me within the swamps as another creature found them. Nasty thing got a hold of him and an Old God dragged him into the water. Had I not been there to pull him out....he would not be here before you now. His appearance is likely due to his encounter with that very same Old God and thanks to my quick actions I stopped the monster from turning him completely. What you see before you is the inbetween of that transformation.

Catia: *she holds onto Desmond’s arm tightly, as if defending him from Garlith’s gaze*

Xytos: *he clears his throat one last time before continuing* But that’s not the only information I have to gift to you. I have the identity of young Catia’s mother to give you as well....And the reason I’ve been missing all these years. Do keep in mind that what I’m about to reveal to you is to be kept completely confidential. No one is to know without my approval or unless I tell them myself. *he looks between Garlith and the other knights before sighing and speaking once more* The child’s mother is Heinkiel’s daughter, Monika. She is technically his granddaughter and, by extension, yours as well.

Catia: *her eyes widen and her grip loosens on Desmond’s arm as the identity of her mother finally sinks in* I-I....I’m....What?

Xytos: *he seems sympathetic towards Catia as he turns to her* I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner....Forgive me....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/1/2019, 11:35 am

~The Mortal Battlefront~

*as the Allied army moves on foot, surging and marching to meet their Infernal foe, the Commanders and Knights on the front begin going over their formation*

Glencour: *the large Ogre heaves his anvil-club onto his shoulder as he walks, speaking bluntly* What of Zigg and Ser Grieval? They have yet to join us...

Jaeger: *the werewolf snorts, cracking his knuckles eagerly* If I know that lazy ape, he and the Rompus will most likely come up from behind our lines with Ser Grieval and hit the enemy when they least expect it. Remember, Zigg and his battalion of Apostle-traitors are a rowdy bunch that specialize in unusual tactics, like guerrilla warfare and brawling. We don't need to worry about them, we just have to focus on surviving this battle...

Argyle: *he nods* Meanwhile, my Company and I will engage Grom and his elite guard, and hold the Balrog off from joining the greater battle.

Horvath: *he looks to his grandsons, both Lucas and Argyle* I'm still uneasy with this plan of yours...

Lucas: *he seems to support Argyle's decision* However, its probably our most useful strategy. With Argyle occupying the Balrog's attention, that monster won't be able to run wild on our army, and it will leave you free to support any front that needs the help, Grandfather.

Argyle: Its more than that...

~The Demon Battlefront~

Irituum: *he snickers, his bladed fingers rubbing together in anticipation* Oh, I am all for you, Daddy dearest!~ I can't wait to rip off that bird-brain's wings!

Legion: *he narrows his gaze across the field* The current King's Blade is there as well...I will test her might. Hopefully, she is worthy of my old foe's title...If not, I will be sorely disappointed.

Grom: *he silently gazes at the battlefield as two feminine figures appear next to him. One was a tall, buxom Demon while the other was much smaller, almost like a young girl* The enemy will be powerful. However, you two were brought back for that particular reason. If we succeed here, then you will be able to retrieve your precious princess...then, you might get the answers you both so seek...

Aurora: *the voluptuous Hellfire Knight seems uneasy about the battle that was about to transpire, her crossbow-like Devil's Arm resting on her shoulder as she gazes across the field* Sniping from this range will be all too easy...however, you promise you will keep your word? Ember will not be harmed?

Grom: ...until Mother takes her heart and becomes Lilith once more, your Ember will not be harmed. You have my word...

Aurora: *she looks to her smaller companion* Kari, this will be a very important battle. Don't hold back...you may be up against Horvath Queenkiller's famous Front Line Commanders, Zigg the Savage and James the Solar Flare. I remember their might on the battlefield...they could very well be the greatest tag team of all time....

Irituum: *he laughs loudly* LOOK! THE MORTALS ARE ALREADY WITHIN NORMAL SIGHT!~

Grom: *he glares down at the small, azure figure that was Argyle in the distance* Finally, we clash...

Legion: *he raises an eyebrow to Grom* A little absorbed, aren't we?...

Grom: *he snorts* You would be as well, if it was Eddard standing there instead. No matter how long, or what the battlefield, I will always be absorbed in the thought of killing that man. After all...

~Grom and Agyle~

Both: *as they speak, the image shows the right half as Argyle's face, the other as Grom's* He is my nemesis!

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Barkeep: *the giant behind the bar seems genuinely surprised by Terran's straightforwardness* You wanna talk to her? *he shrugs* Very well, but be respectful, Mortal. Your kind may think us barbaric, but Giants don't take too kindly to their women being disrespected... *he looks to the young Giant, whistling* Oi! This mortal wants to speak with you!

Giant Maiden: *she blushes brightly, almost hiding behind her empty tray she was carrying as she nods coyly* Y-yes! *she walks over, standing on the other side of the bar and facing Terran, the wooden bar acting almost as a barrier between the two as she meekly speaks* D-Did you enjoy your mead?...Its our newest recipe. I-I...even mixed in some black raspberries and mulled grapes, t-to give it a tart but sweet finish...

~Silvenheim~

Garlith: *he looks to Desmond, his gaze piercing right through Catia as he looks the young Knight over* I see...so he's become one of these "God-Spawn", like the people Ser Loria and Lucas encountered at Tide Hunter's Wharf?

Desmond: ....It would seem so, Your Grace. I know not what my abilities are, yet, but I still wish to be of use to the kingdom....

Garlith: *he nods* Given the circumstances, I understand. However...the crown has an image to maintain, otherwise the people will not follow willingly. I can't have a God-Spawn with an appearance as...unsettling...as yours acting as one of the public's champions...

Desmond: *he lowers his gaze, feeling the weight of defeat crashing down on him. This was it...his career as a Knight was over.*

Garlith: ...However, that does not mean you cannot serve the Kingdom still. There is still one King's Knight position that has yet to be filled....its previous occupant went missing, and the title has remained vacant all this time since, as a sign of respect. However...our kingdom is in dire straits, where respect for the missing or dead is a commodity that must be pushed aside for the sake of the Realm. And so...*he rises, holding his hand out as his attendants bring him his spear* Kneel, Ser Desmond Kyne of Loria Company....

Desmond: *he steps forward and kneels before the throne, still nervous about what was about to happen*

Garlith: *he spins is spear above his head in a similar fashion as when he Knighted Loria, taking the speak and tapping each of Desmond's shoulders* Now rise, Ser Desmond Kyne...King's Seeker!

Zorrin: *he and the other Royal Knights all seem surprised* To think, the first Seeker since Raven Blackspear...

Belphagor: *he groans loudly* I remember that wench...So, now Garlith has a shiny new assassin? Big freaking whoop. We still have a more pressing matter...

Garlith: *he brushes off Belphagor's rudeness, looking to Xytos as he ignores the Burning horror's remarks* Now then, what is this pressing concern that you mentioned earlier, Captain of the Hellfire Knights?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/1/2019, 12:30 pm

~The Demon Battlefront~

Kari: *next to Aurora appeared to be a small child with black hair tied into two short pigtails on either side of her head. Her eyes were pink and seemingly void of emotion, the leather jacket strapped tightly around her body and bound by dark colored leather belts. A small necklace with three small crosses tied around them dangled around her neck, her dark leather leggings and boots completing her very gothic, pale-skinned look. She reaches to her side and takes a hold of the hilt of what appears to be a small knife or blade, the handle suddenly roaring to life as a blade made of black malice energy extends forth from it. The malice blade was easily twice her size but she simply lets it scar the ground behind her as she drags it behind her. Her eyes seem transfixed on the battlefield before her as she readies herself for the charge, her voice quiet and small* No holding back....

Viper: *he chuckles gleefully to himself as he watches Kari and Irituum ready themselves for battle* Oh this will be simply delicious....Give the word Balrog....Your pieces are ready for combat!

~The Mortal Battlefront~

James: *as the mortal and giant armies march forward to meet the demon army, he looks back at Lucas and Ser Horvath* Just Give the word. We’re all ready to charge on your command.

Loria: *she raises her blade staff* For the Kingdom of Myrr and for Ember! *her cry is met with cheers from the mortal army, a smile on her face as she looks to Lucas* Let’s bring them down Lucas!

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Terran: *he laughs* It was really good yes! You helped to make it? You must be really good at making alcohol. How long have you worked as a bar maid? *he asks her, putting on his charm with his charismatic smile and his gift for small talk*

~Silvenheim~

Xytos: *he nods to Garlith’s question* I was given word that Gomorrah and Ruin were heading this way to siege Silvenheim. Given Gomorrah’s fighting reputation, I would like to offer you a quick and inexpensive way to stop it.

Catia: *she tilts her head* What do you mean inexpensive?

Xytos: *he grabs at his swampy cloak and lets his normal attire show underneath it; light, black leather armor over a very dashing red vest and white shirt, obsidious greaves and gauntlets over black leather pants and a black cape with gold trim and a red underside tied to his form via a shining steel chain. He throws his cloak to the side, the garment vanishing into embers as his eyes shine seriously* I mean, I will do his majesty a service right here and now. I will go to meet them at your walls and remind them who their damned captain is! Allow me to defend your city from their attack myself. There won’t be any need for any other troops or knights to come with me either. I can handle them without your kingdom’s help.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/1/2019, 1:01 pm

~Outside Titan's Rook~

*the two armies finally meet, with only a few hundred yards between them.*

Grom: *he silently begins walking forward first, before any of the other Demons*

Irituum: *he snickers, before finally taking a step and following Grom, with Legion and the others following shortly, followed by the whole demon army moving forward slowly, the lot of them simply walking forward*

Argyle: *he sees Grom's massive form and clenches his jaw had. He then looks to Loria, speaking briefly* No matter what happens today...I love you. *he then looks to Grom and steps forward, being the first Mortal in the allied army to do so. He is then followed by Lucas, Horvath, and the other Knights as they too begin walking slowly towards their enemy*

Grom: *as he walks, his body begins letting off waves of heat and steam, until his whole form catches fire, the flames burning like an aura around his body as his silhouette shrinks, entering his more powerful form that he had used to defeat Krow*

Argyle: *he feels the Demon's energy from across the field, his face hard as suddenly, blue aura swirls around him and his Awakened Sorcery activates. However, he keeps walking calmly, his eyes never falling off Grom*

Grom: *he begins jogging now, the other Demons following suit*

Argyle: *he begins jogging as well, the allied army also picking up speed*

Grom: *in moments, he breaks into a full sprint, the other Demons picking up their pace now to match his*

Argyle: *he reaches back and grabs the hilt of his blade as he breaks into a full sprint as well, the other Mortals following up behind him*

Grom: *he roars out, boosting off the ground with a sudden explosion of Hellfire as he flies right at Argyle, pushing ahead of the army*

Argyle: *he lets out a loud war cry and kicks off the ground as well, flying forward to meet Grom head-on. As soon as he draws his blade, Grom's massive axe forms and the two clash in the center of the field, causing a massive explosion of red and blue energy that seems to conflict and push against each other*

Armies: *around them, the armies suddenly catch up as Half-Demons barrel right into the Giant formation head-on, smashing against their shields and climbing over each other as the Giants hold fast, their Moral allies surging foward with them as the armies meet in a massive clash. In moments, the entire field outside Titan's Rook was a chaotic warzone!*

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Giant Maiden: *she blushes brightly* U-Um....actually...I-I'm...

Barkeep: *he sighs* She's the brew master of Grey Wolf Mead Hall, kid. She didn't just "help" with the recipe. Its hers!

Giant Maiden: *she shuffles nervously* G-Gor...

Gor: *the barkeep clicks his teeth, scolding the young girl* Have more confidence, boss! You're a lovely young woman, and a terrific brewer!

Giant Maiden: *she then looks to Terran, her face red as a beat as she tries to speak* S-So...are you a-*before she can finish, a Giant patron bursts into the tavern, clearly scared of something.*

Giant Patron: E-EVERYONE! THANE KOR'S ARMY HAS ENGAGED THE ENEMY OUTSIDE TITAN'S ROOK! ITS UTTER CHAOS!

Zigg: *he immediately gets up, downing the rest of his mead as he looks to Terran* Oi! Grievy! That's our cue! My boys will be waiting for us outside the gates by now! Lets go give Horvath and the Giants a hand, man!

~Silvenheim~

Garlith: *his eyes seem serious as he ponders Xytos' words* I see no reason to deny you. Very well. Go and deal with these...allies...of yours. We will...discuss my brother's daughter and his granddaughter in further depth at a later date, when it can be just you and me. But for now...*he looks to Catia* I suppose this makes you the royal grand-niece? *he smiles warmly* Had I known earlier, I would have taken better care that you wouldn't have been captured by the enemy that time. I apologize, Catia. If it makes up for anything, you may live here in the palace, as a Royal Noble, if you so wish.

Desmond: *he finally speaks up* Actually, Your Grace, if I may be so bold...*he looks to Catia* This trip has proven one thing to me...we work well together, and frankly, from a person standpoint...I don't want this to be our last mission together. So....Catia...Would you and Cordelia like to be the first members of my Knight's Company, as my First Blade?

Garlith: *his eyes widen in both shock and annoyance* You would take my niece with you on missions to assassinate the enemies of the kingdom?!

Desmond: *he looks to Garlith* Only if she would stand by my side. If not, I will not force her to join me on such missions. However, whether she comes with me on such tasks or not, I still pose my offer, even if she would rather be a company healer than a front line fighter.

Last edited by Zazul on 1/1/2019, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/1/2019, 2:19 pm

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Zephyr: *he flies up over the top of the clashing enemies and soars right past Grom and Argyle’s clash. It doesn’t take him long to be met with a blast of malice energy from Viper. He swerves around it and lands, his wings vanishing as his claws grind against each other. He looks between Viper and Irituum nearby, malice covering his claws and a dark cloud enveloping the area around them* Rude....If you wanted to fight so badly, you could have asked.

Viper: *he grins maliciously at him* Oh come now Zephyr. You know as well as I do that your target was me. But I have help with me this time. My wonderful son is going to help me put you in your place today~

Zephyr: *his eye narrows and he vanished into his dark cloud* Come and try.... *he flies at Viper as the two start to clash, Viper backing up when he blocks each strike from Zephyr. He wanted to stay out of the black cloud’s influence. He knew he would lose track of him if he didn’t!*

Kari: *she calmly charges forward and swings her malice blade, cutting into the front lines of the Giant’s with ease before she is batted away by a slam by Karnage’s shield. She skids onto the ground and looks at her new opponent, her aura slowly starting to crackle silently from her building power*

James: *he appears next to Karnage, facing down the demon General with his chosen comrade. Though once he realizes who it is, he immediately gets into a defensive stance* Careful Karn! This girl is dangerous!

Karnage: *he swings his sword, sending a wave of silver flames at Kari, the tiny demon flipping over them easily before charging in to deliver her own sword strike, the black blade clashing strongly with Karnage’s own. But suddenly he finds himself having trouble holding her back!* What the devil?! She’s so strong! Who are you?!

James: *he charges over and shoves Kari off of Karnage’s sword, stopping the clash* Her name is Kari Teroa! She’s a Hellfire Knight! And a dangerous one! We have to defeat her quickly! Otherwise her power will grow too much and no one here will be able to stop her rampage!

Karnage: You serious? One little demon can cause that much damage?! *he widens his eyes in surprise when he sees Kari swing her sword again, the malice energy suddenly extending and catching him off guard. The attack, though blocked by Karnage’s shield, knocks him off balance and causes him to get flung backwards until James could block the attack with his shield, digging in so that he wouldn’t get flung like Karnage Just was*

James: She’ll cause a lot more if we don’t deal with her right now!

Loria: *using blasts of wind and the occasional tornado spun by her blade staff, she begins to quickly tear through the enemy ranks, cutting straight through until she could stand near Argyle* Argyle! I’m here if you need help! Focus!

~Grey Wolf Mead Hall~

Terran: *he sighs out of frustration, opting to finish the giant woman’s sentence for her* A Royal Knight? Yes. Charming? Yes. Needing to go to the front lines now instead of wooing a pretty young woman like yourself? Also *sigh* yes.... *he winks at the maiden, smiling nonetheless* Don’t worry though. I’ll be back after the fighting is over. I want more of that mead of yours! *he looks to Zigg, his face finally turning serious* Let’s go! We’ve got a fight to win!

~Silvenheim~

Xytos: *he smiles at the exchange between Garlith and Catia, opting to turn and leave the throne room to head to the castle walls to await the arrival of his comrades*

Catia: *she shakes her head, looking to Garlith* With all due respect your majesty, I think I would like to stay by Desmond’s side. I understand how you feel....This is a rather big shock to me as well. But....I can’t just ignore how I feel just because I’m revealed to be of royal blood; if even just a little. *she smiles at Desmond shyly, blushing a little* I um....I would be honored to be your first blade Desmond. I accept~

Cordelia: *she flies around Catia’s body excitedly* We get to stick with lover boy AND I get to fight more often?! When do we start?!

Catia: *she giggles a little, watching the flaming specter fly around* Cordelia accepts too! She wants to fight with you too.

~Moments later, Silvenheim City Walls~

Xytos: *his molten wings appear on his back as he flies up to the top of the castle walls, walking across the roof of one of the alarm towers. When he spots the cloud in the distance, he looks down at the guardsmen stationed there* Don’t bother with the alarm. No reason to make the good people of Silvenheim panic. I will handle the enemy that is coming.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/1/2019, 7:44 pm

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Irituum: *he begins stepping wildly before rocketing off in his Dance of Devils, dashing up behind Zephyr and cutting him off completely from returning to his dark cloud* HEHEHEHE!~ ZEPHY-BOY! I MISSED YOU!~ *he claws primed, he dives right at Zephyr and clashes claws with him, sandwiching him between Viper and his own assault. With father and son fighting together, Irituum was clearly coordinating his strikes to match Viper's perfectly as they tag team Zephyr from both sides*

Argyle: *he roars as he and Grom begin battering at each other. He hears Loria's words of encouragement and feels his desire for victory rising, causing his aura to burn brighter as he counters each of Grom's swings with a targeted slice of his own, their weapons grinding in a deadlock as they both suddenly throw their heads forward and clash in a brutal headbutt. Blood trickles down Argyle's forehead, but he pushes forward through the pain as he glares at Grom* I'M STOPPING YOU HERE, BALROG! ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Grom: *his forehead cracks like obsidian under the weight of Argyle's forehead, black blood trickling down his own forehead as he pushes his axe against Argyle's blade, the contact areas glowing with heat from the sheer power of their deadlock* GRRRR...NO! I WILL BE THE ONE WHO CLAIMS VICTORY TODAY, NEMESIS! JOTUNHEIM WILL BURN BY MY HAND, AND ALL YOU MORTALS WILL DIE IN PYRES! *he suddenly pushes forward, shoving Argyle back and flinging him before rocketing into the air, his rage and bloodlust for the battle turning his body into an inferno of heat and flame as he holds his left hand up, a compact Infernal Sun forming as he then throws it at Argyle like he was pitching a fast ball*

Argyle: *he catches himself, sliding on the ground and forcing his aura into the Dragon Fang as he swings forward, a blue arc of compacted aura flying and clashing with the sun, causing a massive explosion on impact. Argyle charges forward, pushing through the hellfire as he rockets up at Grom using his aura to kick off the air. He channels his aura into his new gauntlet and throws a wild haymaker punch right as he flies out of the smoke left over from the previous attacks clashing. He catches Grom clean in the forehead, the wound on it cracking further as Grom roars in pain and is flung down into the earth and into numerous Half-Demon and Demon soldiers. As he rises, the soldiers all around him begin running away, clearing even more room for Grom and Argyle's fight.* IS THAT YOUR BEST, BALROG?! I'M JUST GETTING WARMED UP!

Grom: *he snarls, the jets on his arms and legs flaring as he charges forward and rockets right into Argyle, the two clashing high in the air*

*suddenly, as Karn and James prepare to charge Kari again, a blast of sickly green energy that felt like Hellfire nearly hits Karn's head, barely grazing the black hairs on top*

Aurora: *the Demon Sniper has the silver Knight clearly in her sights, a smile on her face* Oh my, he's a handsome one...~ Lets see how well you dance, big boy?~ *she then begins taking pot shots of plague-touched Hellfire at Karn's legs, testing the Knight's agility*

Legion: *as the fighting continues, he finds Loria on the outskirst of Argyle's clash, keeping the Half-Demons from helping Grom. He scowls hard at the female Myrrian knight, drawing his Catalyst and activating the burning blade. He steps forward, shoving Demon, Mortal, and Giant alike out of his way as he slowly advances upon Loria. When he finally reaches her, all the enemy soldiers were keeping their distance from her. He lets his malice form a black mass of smoke on his free hand as he then takes his Catalyst in both hands, pulling the handle and extending it. suddenly, the back end of the blade springs to life as a second blade of black Malice comes forth. With his new Double bladed Catalyst ready, he calls out to Loria* KING'S BLADE! I WILL BE YOUR OPPONENT! COME AND MEET YOUR END, YOU PRETENDER TO EDDARD STYX!

~Silvenheim City Walls~

*in the distance, a massive cloud approaches as Gomorrah and his Riders all approach the massive, shining walls of the Mortal Capital. They stop, forming a circle-like mass as many dismount and stare up at the walls*

Gomorrah: *he dismounts as well, his spurs clicking as he walks forward and whistles as he looks up the walls* Silvenheim...Did their walls get bigger? *he then squints as he looks up at the top of the high wall, his Soul Sight showing him a Demon of exceptional power was up there. And the shape of the soul...* Yo...Ruin...I think I'm seeing things...Is that the Captain up there?!

Last edited by Zazul on 1/3/2019, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/2/2019, 10:36 pm

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Zephyr: *he growls in frustration from having defend himself from two sides at once. Right as he would attack Viper, a second strike would come from behind. When Viper would attack, another would come from a second angle. But on the next strike from Viper, he uses the angles of his claws to deflect Viper’s malice and venom-infused claws, sending him past him as he whirls around and sends his black cloud behind him where Irituum was waiting. Now engulfed in an area where his senses would be voided, he charges straight into the cloud and slashed the cannibalistic demon across the shoulder*

Viper: *he hisses* Dammit boy! Don’t-!

Frost: *a rogue ice shard flies across the battlefield and hits Viper in the shoulder, slashing across it as Frost walks up to the fight, his body covered in icy armor and his new scissor blades formed on his wrists* Mind if I cut in?

Viper: *he growls and switches his attention* Damn you! I should have killed you when Krow had you under her curse!

Frost: You’re wrong there. Krow never had me. Once I woke up, I was already out of her influence. I’m part gelgeth so....What kind of demon would I be if I had no curse? Now then.... *he swipes his blades across each other, assuming a battle ready stance* Shall I take you out of this fight?

Viper: *his claws drip with malice energy and venom as he grinds them against each other* We shall see about that....

Karnage: *he hops backwards as another bolt hits the ground in front of his feet, gritting his teeth as he looks around to see the sniper shooting at him from a distance* James! Shield!

James: *he shoves away another attack from Kari before moving his shield over his body at an angle* Ready!

Karnage: *his form becomes engulfed in silver flames as he enters his Dragon Knight form, charging at the shield that James had poised and ready for him. Upon his foot hitting the shield, James gives Karnage a shove upwards, letting him launch upwards. He then turns around in the air and aims his Draconic shield’s maw down at the sniper, a silver fireball shooting out and zooming down at her with the intent to explode and throw her back. He knew his flames wouldn’t do much damage but he had to get her out of the fight!*

Loria: *she hears the call to battle and twirls her staff, slicing the ground next to her and showing herself in a ready stance* You wish to fight me?! You will have it! *the wind howls around her as she surges forward, clashing blades with Legion as they too begin to trade blows. She laces her strikes with delayed blasts of wind from different angles, hoping to keep him at bay until she could get in a decisive strike*

~Titan’s Rook Walls~

Ember: *she sits on Forcestus’ shoulder, watching the battle outside of the hold’s walls from afar with her Soul Sight. Her eyes squint slightly as she spots two demon souls and their shapes. They were....familiar* Forcestus....I see some demon souls that I recognize....but I can’t place them....-! *she squeaks as she sees a huge wave of malice suddenly erupt from the battlefield, a burst of light coming up to counter it* I know that Malice energy! Forcestus, that’s Kari! *she stands up and gets up and off of his shoulder, jogging over to the wall with a worried expression* Oh no no no no! I have to go help them! If I can’t stop Kari from building up her Malice Energy from her curse, we’ll lose this fight! *she looks back at Forcestus* You have to escort me out there! Please! *she begs, her eyes seeming desperate*

~Silvenheim City Walls~

Ruin: *she hops off of Gomorrah’s vehicle and activated her Soul Sight, looking up where Gomorrah had indicated* ....You serious? There’s no way....The captain’s been missing for years! And why would he side with the mortal’s? He wouldn’t-! *she yells out loud as the demon atop the walls leaps off of the castle turret and suddenly becomes engulfed in Hellfire, making her fall backwards onto her rear out of surprise* NOT GOOD! NOT GOOD!!

Xytos: *now in his Hatred Cloak, he growls deeply down at Gomorrah and Ruin, his form towering over them as he makes his sword form into his hand. He then lets out a demonic, beastial roar down at the demons beneath him; a warning that if they should engage him, he would not hesitate to put them in an quick grave*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/4/2019, 10:23 am

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Irituum: *he hisses loudly as he feels his flesh rip open, despite his sight, smell and hearing being robbed from him. He can only stand there as Zephyr continues his onslaught, the flesh on his body slowly opening up as Zephyr's claws raked him. However, as time goes on, Irituum's metal jaws form an almost euphoric grin. Suddenly, he takes a single step. Then another. Then another, his stepping getting faster as he begins to step in place, his feet slowly becoming a blur as his body shudders.* Very well...if I can't see you...or smell you....or hear you....THEN I'LL MANGLE EVERYTHING TILL I FIND YOU, ZEPHY-BOY!~ WRRRRRRYYYYYYY! *he lets out an ungodly screech as he suddenly takes off, his Dance of Devils even faster than before as he becomes a whirling mass of fangs and claws that slice indiscriminately as he dashes all over the zone Zephyr made. If Zephyr came within range, there was no doubt Irituum's claws and fangs would meet flesh!*

Aurora: *her eyes widen with excitement as the fireball flies at her. She tumbles back, the ball exploding in front of her as she aims and shoots through the smoke, the blast clipping Karn's ear slightly* Oh, you're fun!~ Come to mama, cutie!~

Legion: *he dances around Loria's strikes, imbuing his own slices with cleaving arcs of Malice and Hellfire. Finally, they clash, Malice blade and Dragon blade grinding painfully. However, instead of pushing, Legion cartwheels over Loria and lays a sweeping kick to her legs. He then tumbles back and readies his weapon, giving her leave to rise again.* Your fighting style...is not something I am unfamiliar with. I was wrong to call you a pretender to Styx...you seem more like a cheap copy of Tritian. *he scoffs* Barely worth the effort...

Argyle: *he charges right at Grom, flipping and slamming his blade down with both hands as the Balrog meets it with his axe's shaft.*

Grom: *he then pushes Argyle off the axe, flinging the Azure Knight back as he then dashes forward on jets of Hellfire after him. With a roar, he throws his axe at Argyle like a boomerang, the weapon striking the Knight clean in the chest with the blunt side. As Argyle skips over the ground, Grom leaps over the axe and dashes forward, laying a barrage of jet-powered fists into Argyle's chest and rib cage, his hatred fueling the weight of his blows as he can feel Argyle's ribs cracking upon each impact.*

Argyle: *he coughs out a massive cloud of blood, but grits his teeth and powers into the hailstorm of fists, screaming as he drives his own gauntlet into Grom's face, flinging the Half-Demon back and forcing him to skip along the ground this time.*

Grom: *he catches himself as he skips past his axe, stopping right next to it as he slowly grabs the axe and rises, his face cracked and broken like it was a mosaic of obsidian that was being shattered.*

~Titan's Rook Walls~

Forcestus: *seeing Ember's pleaing eyes, he nods and picks her up onto his shoulder. With a silent heave, he charges forward and leaps off the wall, using his Mystic Focus to strengthen his limbs on impact as he lands. He then rises, Ember perched on his shoulder and his wheel drawn as he charges forward and begins barreling through the enemy army. Executioner Forcestus and Ember, the Ceaseless Flame's famous combination was now on the battlefield!*

~Silvenheim Walls~

Gomorrah: *many of his raiders fall of their vehicles from sheer fright upon seeing Xytos. Gomorrah, however, stands with an almost blank look on his face at first before comically screaming out in a high-pitched, girly shriek* C-C-C-C-CAPTAIN! WHAT IN THE NAME OF NIFELHEIM IS GOING ON HERE!? HAVE YOU GONE PLUM-LOCO?! WHERE'S BELPHAGOR?! IS EMBER IN THERE?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/4/2019, 3:06 pm

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Zephyr: *he sees the whirling of claws and teeth, huffing as he spreads his wings and hops backwards out of his cloud. He keeps the mass around Irituum, sighing as he sharpens the feathers on his wings* You disappoint me....So much potential. Yet you waste your energy on such meaningless things. Let me show you how an assassin carries out his sentences! *he flaps his wings and throws fast, malice-infused feathers at Irituum in the cloud, not intending for them to wound him but to stop his crazed attacking for just a moment. Then he leaps upwards and swings his claws downwards, a three pronged wave of malice coming down on top of Irituum as he uses the flip to charge into the cloud again. His next strike is kick to Irituum’s face, slamming him in the cheek and knocking him on his rear* Stop embarrassing yourself and give up....

Viper: *he clashes malice-infused claws and blade with Frost, shoving him off him in time to slash across Frost’s side with venomous claws. But as soon as the wound begins to bubble, it fades away and he growls* Stupid gelgeth! Why *slash* won’t *slash* you *their attacks clash again* DIE?!

Frost: *he shoves Viper off and whirls around, a wave of slush catching Viper’s legs and freezing him in place* My curse.....It nullifies other curses from what I can tell. And since your fighting hinges on letting your cursed poison do your work, you can’t do a damned thing to me.

Viper: *he growls and smashes the ice on his legs in frustration* I will not let you make a fool out of me! *he swings and throws a five pronged wave of malice at Frost, chasing after him as he dodges as the two continue to fight and clash*

Karnage: *he grits his teeth from the clip to his ear, landing near Aurora and smacking his sword onto his shield to throw embers around* If it’s a fight you want, you’ll have it! *he charges at her, keeping her on the defensive as he deftly moves his shield more than his sword, trying to keep up with any shots she fires at close range while at the same time trying to knock her down with his shield*

Kari: *her malice blade growing more massive by the minute, she continues to clash blade and shield with James*

James: *he blocks the next strike as his shield glows brightly* SHINE! *a burst of light comes from his shield, briefly blinding all who could see it as he moves it and trips Kari with his sword arm. But as he goes to whirl around and stab into the smaller demon’s chest, he feels his attack stopped; by her bare hand!*

Kari: *her eyes narrow out of what seems like frustration as she shoves James’ sword arm aside and punches him in the chest, knocking him back from her as she gets up and her aura begins to crackle dangerously with black lightning*

James: *he growls as he readies his shield again* This is not good! She’s getting too strong! *he calls back to Lucas* Prince Lucas! We have trouble!

Loria: *she gets up and shakes her head, growling from Legion’s taunting* I will not have you insulting my strength in Lady Tritian’s name! If you want me to fight seriously, then I will not hold back on you! *she lets go of her weapon, the wind whipping up a sharp tornado around her form as the blade disintegrates into hundreds of tiny petal-like shards, the pieces whirling around both of her arms into two drills as she charges at Legion, this time attacking him faster and more lethally than before. If even one of her strikes would hit him, it would be over! Her awakened Sorcery would rip him to shreds. Meanwhile, she lets many of the flowery blade pieces swirl and surge around her, threatening to not only block Legion’s strikes but counter and slash up his arms*

Ember: *she discards her sweatshirt, tying it around her waist as her demon form returns. She could feel the horn on her right side touching her face, making her pause in surprise. Her horns had grown this much? But they never curled around her face like this! She shakes the concern away, flapping her wings so that she could get aloft* Forcestus! Cover me! I’m going after Kari! I just hope she’ll listen to me!

~Silvenheim Walls~

Xytos: *his voice growls out deeply from his Hatred Cloak* Be silent! *his foot stomps down, a small puddle of liquid hellfire forming as it slowly starts to heat up the area around him* You awaken from your slumber and the first thing you do is charge Silvenheim Walls?! Do you not know that your Princess is fighting for the mortal’s?! Have you no SHAME?!

Ruin: *she waves her hands in front of her face* W-Wait! Captain! We’re under Nifelheim’s orders! Please don’t turn on us like this!

Xytos: *he roars at Ruin, making her squeak and cover her face in fear* YOU WOULD FOLLOW THAT MAN OVER YOUR PRINCESS?! STAND. DOWN! NOW!! OR I WILL FORCE YOU BACK INTO YOUR TOMB’S!

Ruin: *she is shaking out of fright as she looks to Gomorrah, clearly scared out of her wits*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/7/2019, 11:36 pm

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Irituum: *he groans painfully from under Zephyr's foot, the cannibalistic Demon letting out a pathetic wheeze at first. Suddenly, his claws reach up and grab Zephyr's leg as he feels Irituum smile under his foot* Got you....~ *suddenly, Zephyr feels the dark cloud around them being pulled down under his foot as he hears a loud, sickening slurping and gulping noise, accompanied by the sound of someone chewing a mash-like substance loudly. To Zephyr's horror, the cloud begins to disperse as its slowly sucked up and eaten by Irituum, the Wendigo letting out a loud burp before shoving Zephyr off him with newfound strength that forces him to skip across the ground. Irituum cracks his neck and jaw, a black aura flowing off him as his eyes glow white, locked on Zephyr with hungering fury.* I always hated eating your energy, Zephy...its bland and tasteless, just like you. However...it definitely got the job done, and gave me the boost I needed!~ *he slides his bladed fingers together hungrily* ROUND 2, FIGHT!~ *he dashes forward, his speed far surpassing what he was previously using as he suddenly appears behind Zephyr with his back to him, his metal jaws covered in black demon blood as Irituum swallows something loudly* Yep...Bland and tasteless...*a massive spray of black blood suddenly springs out from Zephyr's side, where Irituum had bitten out a massive chunk of his hip*

Aurora: *she smirks and runs forward, kicking off his shield as she flips back and hip fires her crossbow, squeezing off three blasts that glance off his shield. She tumbles back before stopping herself and dashing forward, rolling under his shield and firing a single shot into his leg. When it hits, he feels his leg suddenly lose all feeling, becoming numb and weakening greatly. She rises, her crossbow resting on her shoulder as she smirks at Karn, her red eyes sparking slightly* You've got some spirit in you, Mortal. Not to mention, you're honestly quite the looker!~ *she takes aim* I'll give you this chance...turn and run, and you can have your life. If not...the next shot will go right between a set of eyes.~

Lucas: *the crowd of enemies to James' left suddenly explode with white fire as Lucas jets through, arriving on the scene as he charges forward and crosses his burning white lance with Kari's blade, the two energies clashing wildly* Help is at hand, Commander! *he smirks at Kari, his eyes burning with white fire* Come, Demon! Let us test the might of the Hellfire Knights' "Black Sweeper" against the flames of my passion! Your opponent is Lucas, the White Phoenix!

Legion: *he begins cartwheeling back as he spins his weapon around his body, attempting to parry her strikes. However, the drills easily form around his weapon, phasing past his guard as he is grazed and shaved in his arms and sides by the petal-like blades. He snarls, leaping back and landing as black smoke forms around his hand, forming a mass that he slams down into the earth with a roar. a puddle of black, water-like liquid forms beneath his feet as black mists rise up, slowly curling and wrapping around his form* Very well...Then I will show you no mercy, either. Prepare yourself, girl...What Grimoire showed you was but a taste of Malice...This is Malice's true power. *the mist on his body thickens, forming black armor around his body that looks like a set of thorny, metal Knight's armor with a sharp, spine-covered, long plate skirt over the greaves. The mist curls around his face, forming a black, muzzle-like mask around his mouth and chin. His eyes go completely black, only his red irises being visible as black aura begins radiating off him* Behold...Purgatory! *he points his black malice blade at Loria, an orb of malice forming at its tip* WRETCHED RONDO! *the black orb fires as a beam straight at Loria that threatens to shoot clean through her chest and neck*

Forcestus: *he nods, following Ember and swatting any Demon foolish enough to engage him or try to stop Ember out of the way with his massive wheel. In the distance, he can make out the blue and red explosions of Argyle and Grom's heated battle. He knew that they were probably ripping each other to pieces...no matter who won, the fight would not end well. However, the Mag-Theron Half-Giant steels his mind and continues on, keeping up with his beloved Ember.*

~Silvenheim Walls~

Gomorrah: *he holds his hands up* H-HOLD ON THERE, CAPTAIN! YOU GOT IT AAAAALL WRONG! *he reaches for his pistols and takes them out. he then throws them onto the ground and puts his hands back up* See, I didn't drag my boys and Ruin here on account of us wanting a scrap...think, Cap! Am I that stupid, that I would try to raid Silvenheim!? SILVENHEIM!? Without any other backup than my raiders?! NAH! NOT HAPPENING! But...Ruin told me something interesting...The mortals took Belphy prisoner. Now, why would they do that? Unless Ember WANTED us alive. So, I figured...Why would she want that? So, I took Ruin and came here to find out! Now...how 'bout you just...*he waves his hands down, as if to try to calm Xytos down* Simmer on down, and lets talk, okay? What is going on? Ember...is she okay? What happened with her and you? You went missing and she turned traitor...And Belphy, is he still alive?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/8/2019, 12:46 am

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Zephyr: *he grunts and goes down to one knee when he feels the bite on his hip, huffing under his mask* Alright then....You leave me no choice.... *he reaches up to his face and pulls his mask off, settling it into his undamaged hip. He had a fairly handsome face with a large scar going down his face in the opposite direction of the red stripe on his mask. His now uncovered eye is revealed to be purely black; irises, pupils and all. He turns and looks over at Irituum as he rises up once more and his body begins to crackle with malice* For the princess.... *his body turns black as two more sets of wings sprout from his back. The Black Malice energy slowly forms a hard shell as his claws start to widen and sharpen, waving like illusory heat waves. He cracks his neck as he stares down Irituum, the shadows beneath their feet beginning to him quietly* Now I fight seriously. *the shadows beneath Irituum’s feet suddenly reach up and grab his legs, a black, faceless mass emerging from it and holding him there. He then suddenly appears in front of Irituum, a shadowy clone of himself now standing where he once was as he slashes Irituum with his blackened claws. But as he tries to block, the claws phase through his arm and strike true against his stomach* Let’s see if you know how to bleed, Wendigo....

Viper: *he and Frost’s clash continues, the Grand Inquisitor dodging one of Viper’s strikes and grabbing his arm, causing it to start freezing* Gah! You frozen wretch! *he raises his claws to strike as Frost ducks the strike and palm thrusts him in the chest, knocking him backwards and putting ice onto his chest*

Frost: *he narrows his eyes as snow starts to fall across the battlefield, the snowflakes touching the surrounding combatants as he glances over at Irituum and Zephyr’s fight* Looks like your friend is having trouble....And so are you.

Viper: *he growls as his form starts to darken from malice* Irituum! A change of plans! Give Zephyr to me! Kill this wretched Gelgeth!

Kari: *her eyes widen in surprise as she sees Lucas easily block her strike, making her quickly resharpen her focus. She shoves him off and her blade explodes outwards and lengthens, now three times her own size. She swings the massive blade sideways, causing it to send out a huge wave of malice across Lucas and James as well as anyone else unlucky enough to get caught in the attack*

James: *he raises his shield and a wall of light forms, guarding himself from the attack* My Prince! We must-!

Ember: STOOOP!! KARI!! WAIT!!

James: *his eyes widen and he immediately wheels around to see Ember flying up and landing near him* Lady Ember! You were supposed to stay behind!

Ember: I can’t! It would mean one of my Hellfire Knights destroying all of you! *she looks to Kari, putting a hand to her chest* Kari! It’s me, Ember! You need to stop this! You’re fighting for the wrong side! *she yells out to her*

Kari: *she halts her next swing, looking over at Ember. Slowly her blade lowers and she stares at her, her eyes suddenly calm*

Ember: *she nods, slowly approaching her* That’s it....It’s alright now. I’m here.

Kari: *she suddenly seems hesitant to fight anymore, looking between Lucas and James and Ember*

Ember: *she looks at James and Lucas* Lower your weapons! She’s with me! She’s a Hellfire Knight! *she looks at Kari* Isn’t that right? You’ll fight with me, won’t you?

Kari: *she slowly nods, walking over to Ember. Slowly she kneels to her, fist to her chest*

Ember: *she breathes a sigh of relief* Good....I promise that I’ll explain everything later okay? But right now, I need you to fight with the mortal’s and Giant’s, not against them. Can you trust me?

Kari: *she looks up and nods quickly, turning around. Suddenly she raises her sword and swings it again, this time the resulting wave of malice cutting down many of the demons!*

Karn: *he falls to one knee when he feels it give way, looking up and staring down the business end of Aurora’s crossbow. Then with a growl he drops his sword and his shield and grabs her crossbow arm, leaping up at her and knocking them both down. He sits on top of her, his shield arm now having her crossbow pinned to the ground* Asking a knight to give up? Clearly you don’t know who I am. *he hears Ember’s voice shouting and whips his head around to look, his eyes widening* Lady Ember! Gods above I don’t have time for her bullheaded-! *he ducks as a wave of Malice from Kari goes over his head, his face now inches from Aurora’s* Well now....It would appear there has been a change of heart amongst your ranks....

Loria: *she leaps up, the blast getting her leg as she flies straight at Legion, her drill poised to strike his chest plate. It grinds against it, cracking the armor there as she twists her body around and kicks off of him, landing on her bad leg and falling to one knee* Damn you.... *she hears Ember’s voice in the distance and whirls around, her eyes widening* Lady Ember! *she then ducks down moments later as the wave of malice from Kari goes over her head and hits Legion, knocking him away from her. She then slowly gets up onto her feet, wincing from the bleeding wound in her leg* Looks like the tide has turned! The Princess has arrived to collect some of your officers!

~Silvenheim Walls~

Xytos: *he looks over at Ruin* Is this true....?

Ruin: *she nods quickly, slowly standing up* Y-Yeah! Really! We’re just here to see Princess Ember! Is she alright?

Xytos: *he stands there for a few more moments before his Hatred Cloak slowly melts away and vanishes, Xytos stepping out from it and heaving his sword onto his shoulder* Lady Ember isn’t here right now. I’m assuming she’s off elsewhere. As for Belphagor, he is within the City Walls. He’s safe and unharmed. He’s decided to join the mortal’s and fight at the Princess’ side. As for me....I had to flee because of....an affair I had with a mortal woman.

Ruin: *she looks surprised* You? You had an affair with a mortal woman?

Xytos: *he nods* Yes. She bore me a child and so I had to flee to avoid suspicion and so that they wouldn’t come to any harm. The Princess understood this and helped me escape. As for the Princess....that story is a much longer one....

Ruin: What about the child? Are they here in Silvenheim too? Who’s the mother?

Xytos: *he nods again* Yes. She is at the castle right now. Her mother....Is Heinkiel’s daughter, Monika.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/8/2019, 10:10 am

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Irituum: *he screams loudly as his stomach is sliced open by Zephyr's attack. He staggers back, snarling rabidly at Zephyr as his stomach begins sizzling and the would starts closing* Purgatory right off the bat, eh Zephy?...*he snarls again, then smiles as he hears his father's orders, his teeth gnashing hungrily* Oh at once, Daddy dearest!~ GNNNAAAAA!~ *he dashes backwards, spinning in mid-air as he brings a clawed foot down on Frost's armored shoulder, shattering the ice around it like glass as he grins evilly* Father may have better Malice and Curse control...but I have far more raw power! TIME TO SHOW ME WHAT YOU TASTE LIKE, INQUISITOR!~ *he wheels around and tries to sink his teeth into Frost's other shoulder, his fangs glowing with Infernal Radiation. However, he is suddenly knocked off Frost by a massive wave of Malice that soars through the enemy ranks, forcing many of them to flee.* W-WHAT?!

Lucas: *as he watches Ember convince Kari to lay down her weapon, he can only smile wider as he watches Kari then turn her previous power on the demon enemy! He grips his lance tighter in anticipation, looking to James with a spark in his eyes* Well then, Commander, it would seem the tide has turned! Look!

Demon Soldier: *many of the Demon Soldiers and Half-Demons among the enemy begin screaming in terror as they start falling back, realizing that their greatest front line weapon was now trained against them* THE BLACK DEMON IS GOING TO KILL US! RUN!

Lucas: *he points his lance forward* NOW, MEN! THEIR MORALE IS BROKEN! BEHIND ME AND THE BLACK DEMON! LETS SEND THESE WRETCHES SCREAMING BACK TO NIFELHEIM'S HEELS LIKE THE DOGS THEY ARE! *the army roars behind him as they join Kari and Lucas in a massive charge, overrunning many of the fleeing enemies. As they dash through the enemy lines, Lucas and Kari somehow end up back to back, surrounded by a few brave enemy soldiers* You fight well! Lets keep pushing until we see the Balrog flee!

Aurora: *the demoness smirks at Karn, her legs suddenly going up and wrapping around his waist as she throws him off her and takes up her crossbow while straddled over him. She then takes aim and fires, the shot going right in-between the eyes of one of the Giant Half-Demon soldiers. She then smirks and begins taking pot shots, taking out ten of the enemy soldiers with well-placed head shots before ducking down, this time with her being inches from Karn's face, her breath giving off a strange, sweet scent.* Told you, right between a set of eyes!~ I'm Aurora Kroan....and we'll get to know each other more later, cutie~...for now, lets push on together, eh? But first...*she then leans in and kisses Karn hard. As he tastes a sweet sensation on his tongue, he suddenly feels his leg regain its strength and feeling.* Can't leave you crippled, now can I?~ Come on! *she gets off him and dashes forward, her crossbow trained on the enemies in front of her as she begins shooting down Demons and Half-Demons alike.

Legion: *he snarls as he tries to rise up, the Malice Wave having destroyed his chest plate as he glares daggers at Loria before looking to see the Mortals charging, their morale having been restored.* Grrrr.....*he places his hands together and begins chanting in Demonic Tongue, a seal of Hellfire forming beneath him* We will meet again, King's Blade...and next time, I'll kill you...and the child you're carrying! *he flashes off, soaring through the sky as a ball of Hellfire towards Dis*

Grom: *he and Argyle stand there, panting. Both were heavily wounded. The Balrog's whole body was cracked and broken, like a glass sculpture that had been struck with a mallet. Argyle's armor was broken and rent, his azure cloak stained with blood as the two try to stay standing. However, Grom is the first to move as he raises his arm, Hellfire exploding forth and forming five Infernal Suns that swirl and then fuse into one, small, compact Sun, this one with enough firepower to level a whole keep* THIS...WILL END IT!

Argyle: *he growls, feeling his body growing colder and colder by the second. He needed to end this, now! Slowly, he channels all of his remaining aura into his Dragon Fang, taking it in both hands. He knew this would not end well, but it was the only way to stop Grom from unleashing an attack that would devastate the whole army! The two warriors charge forward, Argyle with his blade raised, and Grom with his attack primed as he goes to shove the sun into Argyle. In a few, slow moments, Argyle's blade hits the sun, and both warriors are caught in a massive blast of Infernal Fire and Blue aura that erupts as a massive, spiraling pillar, their bodies disappearing from sight*

~Silvenheim~

Gomorrah: *all he can do is stand there, agape* No way...HEINKIEL'S DAUGHTER?! Captain! And they say I'm bold!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/8/2019, 2:17 pm

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Frost: *he smirks slightly as the wave of malice hits Irituum back, the ice reforming on his body and then thickening* The tide has turned it seems.

Viper: *he growls loudly* Damn that princess! *he looks to the other demons* FALL BACK!! *he looks at Frost and Zephyr as he slowly begins to retreat* This isn’t over....We will be back! *he looks at Irituum* Come boy. With the Hellfire knights reunited with their princess and her pet on the battlefield, we will not win this fight....

Zephyr: *his shadows start to spread out more as another cloud appears behind him* Get lost.... *he sends the shadow out after Irituum and Viper, Viper turning around and retreating back within the enemy lines*

Kari: *she raises her blade skyward and slams it down towards the now fleeing enemy, the resulting eruption of malice energy exploding forwards as she charges into the enemy ranks and quickly begins decimating their numbers. Now that her curse, Silent Rage, was built up, there was no stopping her!*

Karnage: *he is surprised by the kiss, slowly smiling as he gets up and follows after Aurora* Quite the unexpected way to heal me. But it is more than welcome! *he retrieves his weaponry and raises his sword* CHARGE MEN!! GIVE THEM NO MERCY!! *he barrels into the enemy ranks, now covering Aurora from her attackers as he aids her in cleaving through the enemy’s numbers*

Loria: *she huffs, her steel wind’s now reforming her blade staff into her hands as she turns to see Argyle and Grom’s final clash. Her eyes widen when she sees their condition, the new explosion causing her immediate concern* ARGYLE!!

~Silvenheim Walls~

Xytos: *his sword vanishes from his hands as he begins to relax, chuckling* Why do you think I had to flee? If Nifelheim had found out who I was seeing he might have tried to kill me and accuse me of being a traitor. Not that I’m not now....

Ruin: You still haven’t told us what happened with Princess Ember!

Xytos: *he sighs* I will don’t worry. But for now I would prefer that you lay down your arms and follow me into the City. I will guide you to the castle where we can speak with Belphagor. No doubt he will be able to tell you much more than me about her supposed betrayal.

Ruin: *she nods* I’ll follow you anywhere Captain. You and Princess Ember both. You know that.

Xytos: *he grunts and turns around, walking back to the city* Come Gomorrah, Ruin. We have much to discuss. Oh. And when you meet my daughter, *he turns and looks at Gomorrah specifically* Behave yourselves. She looks very much like her mother. *he says with a small smile and a twinkle in his eyes*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/18/2019, 3:10 am

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Argyle: *the area where Argyle and Grom had fought was now nothing but a charred wasteland, littered with burnt grass and scarred earth, as well as the charred bones of those unfortunate enough to get caught in the blast of their final clash. Smoke billowed up all around the area, giving it a grey, dead feeling as the battle continued to rage around it, the Demons slowly being pushed to retreat by the Allied Army's charge. All Argyle could feel was constant, burning pain all over his body. He tried to move his legs, but found no feeling when he tried to move his toes...or anything, for that matter. He tried to move his arms. His right arm moved fine, but he could feel a sharp, stabbing pressure in the bone. His gauntlet must have been rent and twisted into his arm...however, he felt nothing from his left arm...the same feeling as with his legs. Slowly, there was a dull agony that radiated from his legs and arm, as if something warm was heavily flowing from it. He remembered his grandfather describing this feeling...when he was talking about the day he lost his arm to Hydra. It was the sensation he described after he had lost it. Oh...so that's what happened....He could hear concerned screams all around him, but his head was ringing and his mind was gone. He could feel his body becoming cold as ice. So...this was it...*

Lucas: *he and Loria are searching the area frantically for Argyle. He was channeling all his Mystic Focus into his senses, so as to try and find his little brother faster.* ARGYLE! ARGYLE, WHERE ARE YOU?! ARGYLE!

Argyle: *all he can do is let out a weak rasp*

Lucas: *he hears the rasp* LORIA! THERE! *he points in Argyle's direction and runs forward, dropping on his knees in horror at the sight before him. There was Argyle, bloody and broken. His entire body was burnt and black, his armor in pieces and laying off his body. However, the most horrible part of his appearance was the fact that his legs and left arm were completely burned away, leaving only ashen, husked stumps. He steeled himself immediately standing and blocking Loria from coming closer* WAIT! Do not go there, Loria! He's...*his words caught in his throat, forcing him to swallow hard.* The stress will be far too much for you and the baby...quickly, go find help and have them come here! Tell them Argyle is injured!

Half-Demon Soldier: *One of the Half-Mortal soldiers finds Grom's body, broken and destroyed as well. His arms and legs had been completely shattered and twisted, and his chest was collapsed in and destroyed. However, the Balrog still was wheezing faintly.* He yet lives...COMMANDER PIPER! WE FOUND THE BALROG!

Piper: *he lands calmly, his wings wrapping around his body as he sighs.* Lord Grom...That was a magnificent battle. However, it would appear that we have lost. *he looks to his cadre of Half-Dragons* Take the Balrog and flee to Dis. He is still our elder brother, and still the mightiest among us. He will reclaim his honor again...one day. *as the Half-Dragons follow his orders, he notices Loria and Lucas retrieving Argyle. He and Lucas lock eyes for a brief moment. However, Piper simply nods, showing Lucas that he had no intentions of attacking them or stopping them from taking the Azure Knight's maimed form. A last sign of respect, to a worthy foe who bested their Champion.*

Aurora: *as she and Karn keep pressing ahead, they suddenly see Demon and Half-Demon soldiers flying through the air back at them, as if something was knocking them away with great force. Up ahead, screams of agony and fear can be heard as well as a loud, deep-voiced, almost child-like laugh.* W-What the hell?...

Half-Demon Soldier: *he runs back, his eyes wide with terror* IT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE! ITS ATTACKING EVERYTHING! GIANT, DEMON! IT DOESN'T CARE! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!

???: *suddenly, the creature the Half-Demon was talking about emerges. Its clearly an incredibly tall Demon, standing as tall as a Giant with long, lanky arms and short, stubby, but strong-looking legs. Its arms appear powerful as well, with massive forearms and hands and long, thin, yet strong-looking biceps that lead to a slender torso. Its hands have long but meaty, thick fingers that appear strong enough to squeeze the life out of a full-grown Charger. Its head was ovular and round, with fish-like, almost brain-dead eyes. Its mouth was long and large with fat lips and huge, sharp fangs, stretching from one side of his head to the other, ear to ear. The lanky Demon was dressed in what appeared to be a Jester's collar and hat with two tails and bells on the ends, as well as matching shoes that jingled with each step. His chest was covered in the tattered remains of a straight jacket, the cloth strips hanging loosely off his form as a black loin cloth covered his lower body. The Demon looks to Karn and Aurora and grins wide, his eyes focusing on the silver knight as he lets out a strange, cooing noise, like an intrigued child* AAAAAUUUUGH?~

Irituum: *as the shadow nearly clips him, he looks over to the silver-clad Knight and sees the horror approaching. He stops running and begins laughing hysterically, practically spitting as he laughed* OH THIS IS AMAZING! HOLY NIFELHEIM'S HORNS, THIS IS TOO RICH! THAT IDIOT BALROG'S WAR PARTY AND HIS CLASH WITH THE SHIELD DREW IN HIS ATTENTION! OH, YOU GREAT, BIG, BEAUTIFUL DULLARD, YOU!~

Aurora: *she takes aim with her crossbow, her flirty demeanor now replaced with one of extreme caution* Careful, Knight...that's no ordinary Demon. That's one of Irituum's infamous Cannibal's Carnival, and probably the absolute worst opponent for either of our armies right now. "The Clown", Amon...This is a foe that even all the Hellfire Knights together, minus our captain, could not bring down. This fight just took a complete turn around yet again....

Irituum: *he calls out to the tall Demon* OOOOOOOOOI! AMON!~ I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR MEEEEEEE! SLAUGHTER THE MORTALS AND GIANTS! THE HALF-DEMONS ARE ON OUR SIDE! BUT THE HELLFIRE KNIGHTS, YOU CAN MAKE THEM INTO PUTTY ALL YOU WANT! ITS DADDY, AMON!~ YOU CAME BACK, LIKE THE GOOD BOY YOU ARE!~

Amon: *he hears Irituum calling to him and looks over in his direction, his smile growing even wider as he opens his mouth and puts his entire fist inside, sucking on it like a child would suck on his thumb. He then waves with his free hand at Irituum, happy to see his master yet again.*

Irituum: *he silently speaks to his father* Well, he may be dumb as a rock...but he turns the tide!~ *he looks back to Amon* AMON! DID YOU HEAR ME?! I SAID...KILL!~

Amon: *his head immediately snaps back to looking at Karn, his eyes flashing as he withdraws his fist from his mouth and grins wide, his attention now on killing the enemies before him, the Demon army now finding courage to follow the massive Demon now that they could see it was under Irituum's control.* MMMMMREEEEEEE!~

Zigg: *meanwhile, he and Terran are preparing to move out in front of the gates, a massive group of men and women of all different races other than Demons clad in nothing but simple attire. They all seemed to be casually talking, as if it was just another sunny day as they waited for Terran to finish dawning his battle armor. It looked as if Zigg's company didn't wear armor of any kind.* Alright, Grievy-boy! Lets get moving!~ We got some ass to kick! *he looks out at the battlefield, using his Sorcery to enhance his sight so he could zoom in like a hawk. When he sees the new arrival to the battlefield, his eyes widen* Oh hell...Terran! We got a problem...and its something only the two of us are gonna be able to deal with. A big, stupid, ugly problem...

~Silvenheim Walls~

Gomorrah: *he places his hands behind the back of his head, looking almost displeased by the remark* Cap, come on. Give me some credit. If she looks like her ma, then you already know she ain't my type. I like me a girl with meat on her bones!~ But, I'll be happy to meet the little darlin'! Plus, if we can figure out where Ember is, then we can reunite with her and come up with our next move! Lead the way, Cap! *he looks to his Raiders, nodding to them* You boys and girls set up camp here outside the city, within the sight of their guard towers. The more we keep our vitals exposed, the better. We ain't here to raid...We're here for the princess we all swore to serve. Any of you got qualms with that, you're free to leave and go back to Nifelheim. But...I've made my choice. I'm joining Ember and the Captain, and I'll be glad to have anybody who wants to come along for the ride as well. Ya'll?~

Raiders: *there are no voices of objection. Each and every Demon among them all smile and nod, some laughing out and giving Gomorrah rowdy salutes in response*

Gomorrah: *he looks back to Xytos and smirks* There you have it. Looks like my Raiders are with us. Now then, lets go see if old Belphy is still as hot-headed as ever!~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/18/2019, 3:19 pm

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Loria: *the sudden blocking of Lucas from seeing her beloved Argyle stuns her for a moment, her eyes now quickly clouding full of worry* Lucas I- *she stops herself, knowing that he was right* Lucas....I’ll do as you ask. But gods be damned if he’s dead before I get back, I’ll be more angry if I can’t hold him! *she then turns around and uses the wind to help her move faster, hoping that she could at least find someone to help Argyle make it out of this battle alive!*

Viper: *he cackles loudly* THIS IS BEYOND WONDERFUL!!! WHAT GREAT LUCK! CHARGE WITH THE CLOWN!! KILL THEM ALL!!

Karnage: *he grits his teeth and smacks his sword against his shield challengingly* Aurora was it? Let’s see if we can’t keep this thing busy until we can get more reinforcements! *he charges at Amon, slashing through his belly with his superheated sword and engaging it at close range in an effort to keep him busy*

Zephyr: *he looks back towards Ember* Princess, you should get out of here. If they capture you here, it will be the end of the campaign.

Ember: *she wants to argue but knows Zephyr was right. She flaps her wings to get aloft and looks down at Forcestus* Forcestus! We need to retreat! Please help me get back safely!

Terran: *he finishes setting his pauldron into his shoulder, strapping his arm guard securely and looking over at Zigg* I expect a stiff drink when we get back! *he draws his sword and his eyes begin to glow* Let’s go kick their asses. *he charges off into the battlefield, his mystic focus soon activating. But he stops when he sees Loria* Loria! Why are you running this way?! The battle is in the other direct-

Loria: ARGYLE IS HURT!! *she has some tears rolling down her cheeks as she speaks, looking almost desperate* Where is Zigg?! Lucas said I couldn’t see him because he....he was-!

Terran: *he walks forward and wraps the distraught knight into his arms, looking back at Zigg* You heard the lady! Find Argyle first! Our forces will last a little bit longer until you finish with him! Meanwhile.... *he looks at Loria, rubbing her cheeks and helping to get the tears from her eyes* This is no time to grieve if he isn’t lost yet. You have others who need your strength and your help. C’mon. Let’s go and finish this okay?

Loria: *she nods slowly, hugging him once before moving away and wiping her tears away* Y-You’re right. I hate it when you’re right. Let’s go back then.

Terran: *he nods, turning to the others* Run Wild everyone! We need to turn the tide of this fight as soon as possible!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/22/2019, 10:15 pm

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Zigg: *he seems concerned as he hears Loria speak of Argyle being hurt. He looks back to his company, but is only met with encouraging nods. He then looks to Loria and nods to her.* I'll do whatever I can. The kid's gonna need it...now, lets go have a look at him! *he looks back to his company* WILD ROMPUS! THIS IS MY ONE AND ONLY ORDER FOR THIS WHOLE BATTLE....GO ABSOLUTELY FREAKING NUTS!

Rompus: *the party of former Dragon Apostles all roar out as their auras suddenly explode, their bodies morphing and gaining dragon-like features as they all enter Dragon Soul forms. With a roar, they all join Loria and Terran in their charge.*

Amon: *the lanky Demon looks down at the sword now embedded in his gut and blinks, his grin not faltering as he chuckles childishly to himself. Bringing his fist back, he twists his body around almost comically, letting out a loud, screeching cackle as he swings his fist and tries to backhand Karn*

Aurora: *she takes aim and fires, her shot hitting Amon in the fist and throwing off his attack as it barely glances off Karn, still flinging him back with enough force to plant him in a crater upon impact with the ground. She tumbles back and helps Karn up, keeping her eyes trained on Amon as she advises Karn* The most dangerous things about Amon are his brute strength, his Ashen Regeneration, and lastly...the fact that he has the mind of a small child. Amon has no restraint. Every blow he throws will be one with all his weight behind it...and to make matters worse, Irituum has ingrained into Amon that killing is a game. He enjoys it...We've really got our hands full now, knight. I hope you have some trick up that burly sleeve of yours...

Forcestus: *he looks to Kari, the two nodding as they both dash off to protect Ember during her retreat*

Irituum: *he watches the group protecting Ember dash off and snarls* Oh no you don't....GET BACK HERE!~ *he dashes after them madly, ignoring Zephyr and Frost* DADDY, I LEAVE THOSE LOUTS TO YOU!~ *his voice gets lower as he dashes away, snarling as he speaks to himself.* After all, if you get serious...you could probably kill even Horvath Queenkiller!~ *as he dashes through the Allied Army ranks, he picks up on a familiar scent...earthy, brazen...he snarls hungrily* Ooooooohohohoho!~ I was hoping YOU would be here!~ *he veers off, his hunger clearly getting the best of him. However, the meal he was gunning for at the moment was one of too much import...There he was! The Earthen Knight, running with the King's Blade at the head of a horde of Dragon Apostles*....So what?!~ *with a cry, he catches Terran with his foot right to the face, throwing the Earth Knight back and taking the entire group of Apostles by surprise as he stands calmly, waiting for Terran to get up. He was clearly ignoring the Apostles and the King's Blade. After all...he already knew none of them were any match for him. Only this one...only the King's Mercy.* Hey there, Mercy....We meet again!~ *he rubs his finger blades together* Up for Round 2? I remember your flavor from that Wharf...it was simply divine!~

Zigg: *he and Lucas arrive at Argyle's location and Zigg can barely contain his shock* Holy hell...Did the Balrog do this to him?!

Lucas: *he laughs dryly* You should see the Balrog...trust me, Argyle won this fight. The Balrog was unconscious, all four limbs destroyed, his body broken like a glass window.

Zigg: *he looks almost shocked* You call THIS victory?! Look at him! Your brother is barely alive! I-

Lucas: *he grabs Zigg by the dreadlocks and pulls him down to face level* I know, Zigg....*his eyes are clearly filled with grief and worry, despite his falsely confident face* I know...But I can't give up on him. Not after finally meeting him...not after finally establishing the relationship I wanted with him, my little brother! HEAL HIM, ZIGG! As your future King, I order you...HEAL MY BROTHER! *the tears begin flowing finally* Please....please save Argyle...

Zigg: ....I can save him. *he swats Lucas's hands off his hair, seeming visibly annoyed.* I can heal his skin, and stop the bleeding. Growing his limbs back, though...that's tricky. I can do it, but...its a risk. The pain of re-growing bones is excruciating. Beyond what the mortal mind can bear....if I try to regrow Argyle's limbs, he could die from the sheer pain alone. I'll heal him for now, but we'll talk about regrowing his limbs later. *he kneels down and begins treatment, his Sorcery working its magic on Argyle's flesh. Slowly, the burns disappear an his hair and skin grow back, the wounds on his missing limbs closing and becoming healed stumps*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/26/2019, 2:09 pm

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Viper: *He cackles as he faces down Zephyr and Frost, a fang filled grin spreading on his face under his long hair* Seems my boy has found himself a different target altogether~ Your dear princess will be in quite a lot of trouble if she doesn’t hurry along now!

Zephyr: *the shadows around him swirled and writhed on the ground beneath him, his eyes now intently trained on Viper* And let me take a guess and say, you aren’t going to let me or him leave without a fight. Correct?

Viper: *his body slowly begins turning black as it begins to emit a dark purple gas* Oh come now Zephyr. What kind of scientist would I be if I let you both leave before I had the chance to show you what my real power is like? To see your faces when you realize you’re choking on puddles of your own blood pooling in your necks or your lungs. Or why not both?

Frost: *he readies his scissorblades on his wrists, sharpening them against each other* Did you forget that I’m immune to your poisons because of my curse?

Viper: *he begins cackling again as his body slowly begins dissolving into a black mass of gas with glinting red eyes* Oh don’t worry....I will make sure you suffer the same effects as Zephyr!

Karnage: *he gets up with Aurora’s help, rolling his shoulder where the blow had glanced off of it* None that I can think of. I can only fight to the best of my abilities. *his words were a lie of course. He had one trick up his sleeve but it was dangerous. To rely on Chimera’s power would be bad for him. He wouldn’t have any guarantee of control at all. He would have to solve this with his own strength! He uses mystic focus to enhance his speed and strength, charging at Amon and taking a hold of his sword and slashing it out of the demon’s sides. Then he raises his shield and shoots a point blank fireball into his face, the silvery fire having enough force behind it to blow a chunk out of most buildings*

Loria: *she watches Terran get kicked in the face by Irituum, whirling around and watching him as he gets up from the kick* Terran! Are you alright?!

Terran: *he rubs his head a little, some blood dripping from his head as he gets up and raises his sword* Okay....That hurt....

Loria: *she reaches for her blade staff, growling* Get out of our way! Else I’ll-!

Terran: *he moves his sword in front of Loria and looks at Irituum as he speaks to her, his eyes serious* You need to leave. I’m the one Irituum wants. Besides, the way he fights he could cause serious damage to more than just you. Go and be with Argyle.

Loria: But I can’t just abandon you either!

Terran: Abandon? *he chuckles, turning his full attention to Irituum now* Come on now, have a little faith. I’ll be fine. I can handle big, toothy and stupid. Not my first time~ *he smirks at Irituum, his eyes glowing* You want Round 2? You got it. But this time it’s just gonna be me fighting you. Hope you don’t mind~

Loria: *she grits her teeth and turns to run away to where Zigg was healing Argyle* You better come out of this alive! *she turns and runs off, heading straight for where Lucas and Zigg were conversing. Of course, Lucas tried to stop her from seeing Argyle again as Zigg went to work on him. But she growls at him and pushes him aside* You let me see him or I’ll-! *she immediately stops, her heart plummeting as she sees Argyle’s sorry condition. Tears well up in her eyes as she tries to walk over to him, only to collapse onto her knees in front of his good arm. He laid broken in front of her and there was nothing she could do for him* I-I....A-Argyle....I-Is he....What....What happened to you.... *the tears quietly begin to fall down her cheeks as she can only stare down at him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/28/2019, 10:09 am

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Irituum: *he smiles wide as the Apostles all begin moving away. They could tell that if they tried to get in this fight, they would only get in the way. The Wendigo grins, he and Terran now alone with plenty of room around them.* Oh, its only you? Peeeeerfect....~ *his eyes seem to gleam with hunger and blood lust as his fingers begin rapidly sliding against each other, the blades making sparks as he whispers low and menacingly, his voice quivering with anticipation.* What say you, that we get...started?~ *he dashes forward, screeching loudly as he lays another kick onto Terran's blade, pushing it back into the knight as he steps over it and goes to drive a bladed spear hand into Terran, a trail of red flowing from his eyes as he moves savagely*

Amon: *the lanky Demon roars out as the sword is ripped from his stomach and the fireball collides with his face. He staggers back comically, falling over onto his rear as his jaw and neck appear twisted from the sheer force of Karn's attack. However, the Demon's body begins turning to ash and molting, the wounds appearing to have healed as if they never happened. With a gleeful laugh, Amon rolls back and kicks up, getting back onto his feet and sprinting full-force right at Karn, running with his arms waving wildly as he rams into Karn with a massive headbutt.* GYYYYEEEEEEH!~

Aurora: *she manages to leap over the Demon's charge and aims at it while in mid-air. She takes three shots at Amon, one to each arm and one to the leg. However, the lanky Demon only staggers, the poison from Aurora's shots not seeming to affect him at all!* Damn...*she lands, sliding as she takes aim again.*

Amon: *he turns his attention away from Karn, who he had sent flying back into the Mortal ranks, and turns his attention to Aurora. He smiles wide, licking his lips as he now charges at her this time, jumping up and completely overwhelming her before she could react. With a gleeful cry, he holds her up by the neck, attempting to crush her throat with his brute strength* NYEH! NYEEEEEEH!~

Aurora: *she looks over Amon's shoulder to Karn pleadingly, coughing out a small spray of black blood as she feels her throat beginning to collapse*

Lucas: *all he could do was look away, ashamed.* Loria...I'm sorry...this is all my fault. I allowed him to face the Balrog alone...I...

Zigg: No...He chose to fight on his own, Luke. *he looks over to Loria* But...he's alive. I don't know what will happen in the future...but Argyle is alive. Lets be thankful for that and- *before he could finish, he hears a sound in the distance. It was like rolling thunder, only constant. Maybe a growl? Either way...he recognized it. Dread Wheels, mechanical Demon Mounts. With his healing on Argyle done for now, he slowly stands up and looks out in the distance with enhanced eyesight, his hand slowly going up and pulling his glasses off his face.* No....Now we're really boned. *he looks over to Lucas and Loria* Kids...we got company.

Mephistopheles: *out in the distance, a large horde of Demon Warriors of Old mounted on Dread Wheels of the same make and model were all riding towards the battlefield. At their head was none other than Mephistopheles himself. As he surveys the battlefield with his one good eye, he notices three key positions. The western front, Horvath was holding all on his own, with no support from the Mortals save for Commanders Glencour, Lilah, Jaeger, Ivar, and Nigel themselves.. He looks to a group of roughly sixty of his six hundred or so Warrior horde and nods to their leader, pointing west. The leader nods and they break off, heading out to keep Horvath from joining the main battle. The northern front, Amon and the Kroans were wreaking havoc on the Mortals. He points to them after nodding to another group, this time consisting of roughly three hundred of his men. Lastly, he looks to the eastern front. Calm, with the Dragon Apostles from Zigg's Company moving and protecting the area Zigg and the others were in. He scowls and looks to his remaining warriors. Raising his own hand, he points to the Apostles and the Warriors surge forth, moving to engage them. As soon as the Warriors enter the fray, Mephistopheles leaps off his mount and lets it crash into a line of Giant shield-warriors. He then strolls past their broken forms calmly, moving past the conflict as he keeps his eyes set on his target, now several hundred feet away; the forms of Lucas, Zigg, Loria, and Argyle.*

Lucas: *his face becomes hollow but he remains strong as he slowly rises to meet the new arrival* So, they had more reinforcements than just Amon...Great...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/10/2019, 9:41 pm

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Zephyr: Careful Inquisitor....Viper’s Purgatory is one of the most powerful in the demon kingdom....

Viper: *his body turns completely to the black smoke and his cackle begins to echo around* Let us start the experiment! *the smoke surges forward and quickly surrounds Frost and Zephyr, claws of malice extending from the smoke to slash at both of them*

Frost: *he ducks the first attack, snow starting to fall around them as he sends a wave of slush at the origin point of the malice. The slush simply collapses to the ground having hit nothing of interest. This make’s Frost widen his eyes in alarm* He dodged me?

Viper: *his voice echoed behind Frost* Behind you.... *he sends needle-like claws straight into Frost’s back, stabbing him and throwing him to the ground before he dissolves into the smoke again*

Frost: *he coughs, gritting his teeth. That stab was laced with malice and it felt like it was spreading. Though his curse was keeping the venom from the attack in check, it still hurt like hell!* Zephyr! How do we fight this?!

Zephyr: *he flaps his wings and soars high into the air, the shadows blowing down like wind to split apart the malice cloud* Just try to keep the miasma cloud down to a minimum! Otherwise we’ll never catch him!

Terran: *he grunts as the blunt side of his blade is shoved into his chest, his eyes tracking Irituum as he sees him attempt to drive a spear hand into him over his sword. He shifts his weight and his sword, the claws sliding along his sword and into the ground as he lets one hand off of it. He charges mystic energy into his fist and drives it straight into Irituum’s stomach, knocking him a fair distance away as he pivots on his foot and sends a wave of blue energy after him* You wanna dance? Let’s dance! *he enhances his speed, strength and senses with mystic focus, charging after the blue wave of energy to catch Irituum off guard and keep his attacks coming. He had to keep the Wendigo on the defensive or he’d never win!*

Karnage: *he sees Aurora getting choked and hears the ominous echo in his head. The same Draconic voice from his childhood before his home was burned to the ground had returned*

???: Are you just going to let this happen Mortal? You are my Apex Soul! A lowly demon should not hold a candle to you! Dragon fire surpasses all other forms of fire! And mine would scorch even the heavens. Use it and show these demons what the Soul of a Dragon in a mortal can do!

Karnage: *he holds his head, feeling his silver flames enveloping his body. They burned but....less than usual? Was the elder soul in his body trying to help him? He growls, the sound slowly turning Draconic as he feels his body changing and growing silver and black scales. He was not about to let his new comrade die! Not like this! Now he had no choice* Chimera! Grant me your strength so we can be done with these demons once and for all!

Chimera: *his voice chuckles in his mind* So it be said, so it will be done. Burn them all....TURN THEM TO NAUGHT BUT ASHES IN YOUR WAKE!

Karnage: *he drops his sword and shield, his armor from his Awakened Sorcery earlier melting away as his black hair grows longer into a mane of black fur. The silver scales cover his body as the black ones make pentagram’s on his shoulder and legs, a long, serpentine tail growing behind him and lashing like a whip. Two vast dragon wings appear on his back, the embers on them scattering around and choking the air out of the surrounding creatures with Draconic fire. He roars, a dragon’s voice echoing through the battlefield as a pillar of silver flames erupts around his form, red eyes glinting in the flames before he leaps out of the fire, grabbing Amon’s arm with his newly formed dragon claws and tearing at it, viciously ripping it away from Aurora’s throat before he kicks him away, landing near the downed demoness. His breath forced small amounts of silver fire out from his lungs, his new dragon-like appearance making him seem far more intimidating than ever before. He charges after Amon relentlessly, the embers scattering from his wings burning any unlucky thing that they touched with the heat of dragon’s fire*

Loria: *she looks over at where Ziggs has indicated, seeing the new presence on the battlefield, years still in her eyes. Then she hears the dragon-like roar and sees the vast pillar of silver fire, the heat wave from it feeling like nothing she’d ever felt before. It was like a volcano had just erupted nearby! It was really intense! She looks to Ziggs and Lucas, concern in her eyes* What....What do we do? *everyone seemed to be giving it everything they had. But what could she do against this new enemy?*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/21/2019, 10:00 pm

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Irituum: *Terran's blow sends him skipping across the ground twice before he catches himself, the chains on his arms lashing out and grabbing Terran by the legs as he screeches and yanks the knight directly to him, causing him to take his own Mystic Energy attack as Irituum pulls him in front of it. With a sadistic laugh, he yanks Terran towards him again, this time laying a clawed kick to his cheek as he forces the earthen knight to the ground, his foot rubbing and grinding at his cheek.* Like that, Mercy?~ I'm going to humiliate you before I kill you...I'm going to grind that pretty face into burger meat! GYAHAHAHAHA!~ *he digs his black nails into Terran's cheek, adding pain to the insult.*

Amon: *the massive demon seems confused at first. What just hit him? As he shakes his head, clearing the grogginess from Karnage's blows and allowing his arm to regrow, he finally gets a good look at his opponent. Amon's smile fades, his eyes turning to rage-filled slits as he growls. A Dragon...the only other creature who could be considered a Demon's "natural enemy"...* GRRRRR....NYEH! *the child-minded demon roars at Karnage, his arm finishing its healing as he runs forward and meets the Apex Soul head-on, the two enveloping each other in a wrestling match of Demon Fire, Dragon Fire, muscle, scales, and blood.*

Aurora: *she watches the two fight, her and the other soldiers awe-struck by the savagery. This was an Elder Dragon and a high-ranking Demon, fighting to the death!*

Zigg: *he steps in front of Loria and Argyle defensively.* Take Argyle and get out of here, Loria...We'll hold off Mephistopheles for as long as we can...

Lucas: Assuming we can even touch him...

Zigg: *he chuckles a hollow, defeated chuckle* True...Even if its the two of us...Mephistopheles is an enemy only Horvath or King Garlith can take...we're pretty bad off right now, huh?..

Mephistopheles: *he stops, now about ten feet away from the Mortal Knights. After a long pause, the Demon General finally speaks.* I remember that boy...I let him live at that Tower. It was after he fell, fighting the Balrog...*he then narrows his eye.* I see the tables have turned, now...that boy has defeated Lord Nifelheim's champion. It would seem letting him live yielded results, after all...

Zigg: *he cracks his knuckles* Are you just gonna monologue all day, or are we gonna throw down? Frankly, if I'm looking my doom in the face, I'd rather face it and get it over with.

Mephistopheles: *he laughs dryly* Commander Zigg...I see you're as rowdy as ever. And Prince Lucas...My, this is the reunion. *ashes begin to build around his forearms as he clenches his fists* You two will be a very prestigious kill set for me. Now, lets see if the young Prince is as strong as his daddy?...Prepare to- *suddenly, Mephistopheles is cut off by a loud, thundering horn in the distance. However, it was a horn he recognized...when he looks to Titan's rook, he can see a group of figures standing on the walls. With a flash in his eye, he looks with his Soul Sight, seeing something that made his blood absolutely boil.* WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE?!

Aurora: *she hears the horn and looks over to the walls, using the scope on her Devil's Arm to get a better view. What she sees makes her heart skip a beat as she rasps a single word from her still-healing throat.* CAPTAIN!

Desmond: *on top of Titan's Rook's walls, Desmond and Catia stood with Ruin, Belphagor, Gomorrah, the Hellfire Raiders, and Captain Xytos.* Good thing you remembered that you still had Wyald's curse copied, Miss Ruin...we all made it here in an instant!

Belphagor: Captain...I see some of our infantry among that army. Pure Demons, former Hellfire Knights who were reassigned after Ember left and we got sent to our deaths. They still don't know you're alive...

Gomorrah: *he smirks, tipping his hat to Xytos.* If you can let them know who's here with that usual vigor you're known for, I'm sure they'll either turn tail and run...or jump right to our side.~

Belphagor: *he looks out again, confirming the odds.* Yep...nearly a thousand former Hellfire Knights are among the enemy! That's a thousand pure blood demon Knights!

Desmond: *he draws his blades, nodding to Xytos* Say the word, sir...and we'll jump into the fray as well!

Gomorrah: *he and his raiders mount the Dread Wheels that came with them, prepared to ride down the sheer wall and into the fray the moment Xytos gave the order.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/13/2019, 1:32 am

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Xytos: *his sword appears and he heaves it onto his shoulder, his eyes burning with his soul sight* Leave the new enemy commander to me....As for the rest of them.... *he raises his sword and points it down towards the enemy ranks* Hellfire Knights! Rip them apart! *his flaming wings spread on his back and he leaps off of the wall of Titan’s Rook, his hatred cloak materializing onto his body as he lands into the fray and immediately charges forward in Mephistopheles’ direction* MEPHISTOPHELEEEEEES!!!! COME AND FIGHT ME!!! *he growls out towards him, charging and raising his sword. His next swing unleashed a torrent of liquid Hellfire into the enemy ranks, sweeping them away and out of position to clear the way*

Ruin: *she grins* You heard the captain! CHAAAARGE! *she vanishes as Catia leaps off of the wall and flies into the air, beginning to sing and heal their comrades wounds and boost their morale. Ruin herself charges right into the enemy ranks and finds Zephyr and Frost fighting Viper. She lets out an excited giggle, using her soul sight to pick Viper out of the mist and kick him out of it. She then beats her gauntlets together, her cat-like tail lashing behind her* You boy’s look like you’re having fun~ Mind if I cut in?

Viper: *he gets up and hisses at Ruin* How dare you strike me you witch!

Ruin: *she puts on an innocent face* Aww now that’s just not nice!

Frost: You are on our side, yes?

Zephyr: *he flies down next to the two of them, nodding* Ruin is with us and the Princess. *he nods to her* Good to see you.

Ruin: *she looks at his Purgatory form, grimacing* Blegh! Black is sooo not your color Zephy.

Viper: I TIRE OF YOUR GAMES!!! *he disappears into a poisonous mist and sends it billowing after the three of them*

Ruin: *she pats Frost’s shoulder* Zephyr and I can take old misty and stupid. Go help everyone else.

Frost: *he nods, turning away* If you are sure, then it is away I shall go. *he runs off to fight elsewhere*

Terran: *he reaches up and grips at Irituum’s foot, chuckling* You know, I don’t really like others touching me face. *he bends his leg and shifts his foot onto the ground, the earth rumbling underneath both of them* Got You this time Wendigo. *four spikes of earth erupt from the ground around them and stab straight into Irituum’s shoulder, back and stomach, causing him to lose his footing on Terran’s face as he slips out from under him and gets back up* My turn. *he swirls dust around his sword and flings it at Irituum’s eyes, blinding him until he could take another swing at the Wendigo with his sword*

Karn: *he wrestles with Amon until his new dragon claws get a grip onto the demon’s body. Then he twists them around and pins him to the ground long enough to open his mouth and breath a stream of silver fire onto the child-like demon’s face and upper chest. Then he flaps his wings and gets up off of him, enveloping his arms in fire in an effort to deter another wrestling match*

Loria: *she looks around at all of the newfound help they had just received, almost crying she was so happy to see them. Especially Catia! With a dedicated healing presence on the battlefield, morale and fighting strength would be at their absolute strongest! She looks to Zigg* Zigg! Can you get Argyle away from this fight? I want to join in on this. These demons have hell to pay for their champion’s mistake in inciting the wind’s wrath! *she gets up as the wind starts to howl around the battlefield, Loria’s eyes glowing*

Ember: *she flies away to the wall where the demon’s once sat, standing up on top of the wall as she watches the carnage below her* Whew....I made it. *she looks down at Forcestus* If you want to go and fight go ahead! I’ll be safe inside the city!

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 7/18/2019, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2019, 3:44 am

~Outside Titan's Rook~

*As Xytos charges down the wall into the battle below, Gomorrah lets out a high-pitched cry as he revs the engines on his Dread Wheel, his Raiders all following suit as the wall erupts into a choir of engine roars. The Raiders all surge forward, driving off the wall and flying down its sheer sides as they charge directly into the enemy ranks, plowing through Half-Demon soldiers and Warriors of Old alike. As chaos begins sowing into the enemy ranks, a few of their soldiers suddenly stop fighting, looking to Xytos and the line of Raiders with wide eyes. Many of them looked at their weapons, their minds now filled with doubt. Captain Xytos, their leader, whom they had been told disappeared and deserted the Demon Army...was here, fighting with the Mortals...for Ember? As they continued to question their reasons for battle, everything suddenly shifts in one brief exchange.*

Warrior of Old: *one of the Warriors of Old walks up to a confused Pure Demon soldier, grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around to make the conflicted former Hellfire Knight look him in the face.* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR!

Hellfire Knight: ...But...the Captain...Didn't Lord Nifelheim say...

Warrior of Old: *grabs the Knight roughly again, shaking him with anger in his eyes.* OI! DON'T GO THINKING SHIT LIKE THAT! YOU'LL DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD, SCUM! BE THANKFUL YOU WEREN'T LABELED A TRAITOR WITH THEM!

Hellfire Knight: ....*suddenly, the Warrior of Old lets out a pain-filled, gurgled scream as the Former Hellfire Knights, Warriors of Old, and Half-Demon soldiers alike all suddenly look to the scene, baffled. The Hellfire Knight had just cut down one of his Warrior of Old allies! The Demon ranks begin erupting into chaos at this sight. Finally, the traitor Knight raises a sword, a signal to his fellow former Hellfire Knights. It was time they finally chose the right side of this war to fight on.* HELLFIRE KNIGHTS AMONG US...TO THE CAPTAIN'S SIDE! *at first, it seems as though the traitor knight would be alone. Then, slowly, the same scene begins playing out all among the enemy numbers. In mere moments, all one thousand former Hellfire Knights among the enemy ranks had turned traitor and were suddenly turning their blades not on the Mortals or Giants, but the very Half-Demons and Warriors of Old they were just previously fighting against! Once again, the tide seems to shift towards the Allied Army's favor!*

Mephistopheles: *as he watches the Hellfire Raiders and Xytos charge, coupled with many of the Demon soldiers in the area suddenly turning traitor, the Demon General can't help but sigh, his eye filled with utter annoyance.* Well then...This certainly has been a turbulent day...*he brings two fingers to his mouth, whistling sharply. A small group of Warriors of Old suddenly ride up next to him.* With me...Lets pay Xytos a visit. *he then turns his attention back to Zigg, Lucas, and Loria* Fortune seems to favor you lot...Run while you can. Once I finish gutting the Captain, I'll be coming for you next! *he points ahead, the Warriors he called over charging forward while he himself starts jogging on foot*

Zigg: *he looks to Loria right as she asks her question, nodding as he goes and picks Argyle's unconscious body up* I'll get him back behind our lines for now! Luke, can you cover me while I carry him? Loria, try and find one of the new Demon allies we have and stick to them! Those officers that just joined us are top-notch fighters from back when Eddard was still running loose!

Lucas: *he also nods to Loria, smirking slightly* Good luck, King's Blade. *with that, the small group splits as Zigg and Lucas make for Titan's Rook's walls*

Mephistopheles: *as the Warriors of Old and Hellfire Raiders collide, Mephistopheles finds the massive form of his foe's Hatred Cloak. Smoldering ash begins to billow from his body as it starts mixing with black, smoke-like Malice. The two Demons lock eyes from across their respective places on the battlefield, the mixture of energies slowly building around Mephistopheles' form. Slowly, it takes the shape around him of a monstrous ashen giant, with no mouth and two massive, curved horns. His voice is a deep, whispered growl from within the ashen Hatred Cloak he summoned.* XYTOOOOS! I AM HERE! FACE ME! *bashing his way through enemy and ally alike, the two massive demons charge each other until finally, with a thunderous boom, they collide in a titanic grappling match, neither giving ground to the other as they remain standing while wrestling.* I'LL RIP THE EYES FROM YOUR SKULL, YOU FILTHY DESERTER!

Irituum: *he screeches loudly as the blade bites into his flesh, his skin tearing open from his shoulder to his opposite hip. However, because the boulders skewering him were angled out, the blade was unable to cut him in half. He's flung back from the force of the blow, the rocks shattering as he tries to rub the dust from his eyes. They stung so much, and he could feel the blood in his veins literally boiling from his rage. This lax excuse for a Knight was really getting the better of him?! He feels his Soul Sight activate under his closed, stinging eyelids. He couldn't see Terran's body...but seeing the flame of his Soul was more than enough. With a manic shriek, he suddenly flings his whole body at Terran recklessly. He reaches out and feels his bladed claws grab Terran's leather armor, his whole weight throwing itself onto the surprised Knight. Before he could react, Irituum then lets out another shriek before sinking his teeth deep into Terran's left shoulder, his jaw slamming shut like a trap as he feels his metal teeth slice through muscle and sinew and vein. Finally, he hits his target; Terran's arm's joint. His teeth bite down hard into the arm's bone, threatening to sever it while leaving the joint's ball still in its socket! Terran could feel the Wendigo's teeth biting into his bones and marrow, causing it to splinter inside him*

Amon: *the larger Demon screams in what appears to be pain and fear, his arms flailing wildly as he rolls around on the ground to try and put out the flames. When the smoke clears, his face is horribly burned away, exposing parts of his skull and muscle as they slowly hiss and heal, the dead flesh falling away as ashes and leaving new, unharmed skin. The child-like Demon rises up and roars again at Karn, pounding the ground in a frustrated tantrum before running forward awkwardly. He then leaps up and brings a fist down on Karn, swatting him out of the air and pinning him as he then raises another fist and starts beating down repeatedly on the Knight's body with closed fists. As he does, Amon seems to say the first coherent words he's said the entire fight, though this fact did not make them any less chilling.* DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIIIIIIIE! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!!!!!!

Forcestus: *he looks up to Ember and nods, glad that his wife was now far away from the bloodshed and violence. He looks out at the battlefield. The new reinforcements weren't many, but they had Mephistopheles distracted. Meanwhile, Horvath's front seems to be routing their enemies quickly, as well. It appeared that the battle was shifting into the mortal's favor on all fronts! The could do it...they can win!*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/18/2019, 9:12 pm

~Outside Titan’s Rook~

Ruin: *she sees the cloud coming straight for her, and only grins, charging straight into it and blasting it apart with Hellfire* You forget how my curse works I see Viper! *she jumps and twists her body in the air, slinging an acrobatic kick in Viper’s direction, resulting in a blast of Hellfire hitting him out of the smoke he had* I copy my opponent’s abilities! And so my curse was named Envy! *she sticks her tongue out at him in a childish taunt* You’ll never touch me with that poison of yours!

Zephyr: *he catches Viper as he hits the ground, slashing at his chest and kicking back off of him before he could retaliate with some poison smoke breath* You’re too slow to react to my attack once you’re out of that smoke. Give up Viper! You’ll never win a two on one fight!

Viper: *he growls and vanishes into smoke again* DAMN YOU BOTH TO HELL!!! *a blast of malice surges out of the cloud at both of them, Ruin flipping gracefully to avoid it and Zephyr merely moving out of its way*

Ruin: *she smacks her gauntlets together* Awww did we make you mad?

Terran: *he yells as he feels Irituum biting into his arm, growling as he angles his sword to stab him in the gut* Get OFF! *he runs his blade into Irituum’s side, his aura surging through the blade as he cuts through his aura and causes him to start bleeding blue as the wound starts to drain the Wendigo of his strength*

Karn: *he growls as he raises his flaming arms to block the powerful, repeated strikes from Amon’s fists. They were so heavy that they were almost breaking the new scales on his body! But he only reacts by growling and opening his mouth again, breathing another stream of flames into Amon’s face. Then with heated dragon claws, he gets up while the demon was reeling and tackles him, grabbing a hold of him by his face. He then slashes at the creature’s abdomen as deeply as he can, gripping his heated claws into his head to keep him steady as he relentlessly slashes at his stomach*

Loria: *she runs up and spots Aurora, leaning down next to her to check on her* Hey! You are one of those warriors Ember has behind her correct? Are you alright? *she looks over and spots Karn’s brutal death match with Amon, her eyes widening upon seeing his full Draconic form* Who or what is that??

Xytos: *he growls back at Mephistopheles, not yielding to his strength in their deadlocked grapple* Only in your wildest dreams Mephistopheles! You could never beat me before and I certainly won’t yield to you now!

Catia: *up above the battlefield the angelic girl spots her father locked into a grapple with another large demon and holds out her hand, halting her singing momentarily to change her song. Her sword-bow appears in her hand as she switches it into a bow. She draws the string and forms an arrow of light on the bow, aiming it directly at the ashen demon Xytos was locked into a grapple with* FATHER!! *she calls down to him, causing him to glance up at her. Her song then finishes, a large, layered spell seal appearing at the tip of her arrow as she lets the arrow loose. The result is a high speed arrow that would explode with demon-slaying light Sorcery on impact*

Xytos: *he sees what’s coming and shoves Mephistopheles’ grapple to the side, driving a kick into his side to stun him just long enough for the arrow to find it’s mark. He then leaps backwards and roars at Mephistopheles, charging directly into him as the explosion of light fades away, knocking him to the ground and letting Xytos reel back for a heavy punch into the ash-cloaked demon’s chest*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/26/2019, 6:09 pm

~Outside Titan's Rook~

Irituum: *the sword pierces into the Wendigo's side, causing his eyes to widen as a pained shriek escapes his muffled mouth. However, instead of letting go of Terran's arm, his teeth sink even deeper, trembling with his pain and fury. Finally, after several pained, stifled cries, Irituum lets out another loud shriek as he shuts his mouth completely and rips his head to the side. The troops around them are awe-struck as they watch Terran's arm be ripped away from him at the shoulder, the Wendigo falling to the side with the sword still embedded in him. He howls out, screaming as he lets the severed arm fall out from his jaws. He begins writhing violently, clutching at the wound as he slowly draws the blade from it, screaming in agony with each inch that is pulled out. Finally, he casts the blade to the side, clutching the wound as it bled not only black blood, but the blue energy of his own powers slowly draining from him.* AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AMOOOON! *he looks to the child-minded Demon's direction, screaming out its name in pain.* WHERE ARE YOU, YOU GREAT IDIOT?! AMOOOOOOOON!

Aurora: *she looks to Loria with a confused eyebrow raised, her throat finally healing as she gives out one last cough and clears it.* Y-Yes, I'm a member of Ember's Hellfire Knights. I'm Aurora, their sniper and field medic. As for what THAT is...Its one of your comrades, Knight. The silver one, with the strong arms.~ *she then perks up when she hears Irituum shrieking and calling out for Amon* What the hell?

Amon: *he screams out as Karn's claws sear his already burned face, trying desperately to flail his arms and get Karn off him as the knight starts to rip into his stomach. The demon's eyes bug out from his head when he hears Irituum calling for him, his crying suddenly stopping. Slowly, despite Karn's violent onslaught, Amon begins to growl as suddenly his hand shoots up and grabs Karn's head, forcing him up off the ground. Amon shoves Karn off with a loud roar, scrambling to his feet despite his wounds. With almost manic nervousness, he looks around the battlefield until he sees Irituum over the sea of violence.* GAAAAAH! *he barrels into the fighting, pushing through it as he makes his way to his master's side, his wounds healing as he seems to focus solely on getting to Irituum. When he arrives to the Wendigo's side, he finds Irituum unable to heal due to his wounds inflicted by Terran's Sorcery.* Daaaah?

Irituum: *he scowls up at Amon, snarling* DON'T JUST STAND THERE, YOU FOOL! GET US OUT OF HERE! THIS BATTLE IS LOST!

Amon: *he nods, picking Irituum up on his shoulder like a sack of grain and turning to run*

Irituum: *he spares one last glare at his wounded foe, snarling violently with wounded, bloodshot eyes* MARK MY WORDS, KING'S MERCY...I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB FOR THIS! I'LL SEAR THE ARMOR TO YOUR HIDE AND CRACK YOU OPEN LIKE A SHELLFISH! THIS IS FAR FROM OVER! *Amon begins running off in the direction of Dis, Irituum's screaming in the distance still audible* I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!

Aurora: *she slowly gets up, nervously watching Karn to see how the transformed knight would now act* Hey, Knight-girl?...I hope you're strong...

Mephistopheles: *he staggers back upon being kicked by Xytos, his head turning just in time to eat the arrow of light straight to his face, causing the ashen giant to stagger back and roar in pain. He clutches his massive Hatred Cloak's face, letting it re-form before he looks up at Catia, spotting the girl with a mixture of normal vision and Soul Sight. Did that Half-Demon just call Xytos...Father? He looks briefly to Xytos, his eye narrowing* Bringing your child to the battlefield, Xytos?...How sloppy! *he keeps his eye locked on Xytos, prepared to receive his response to his next move. He points one fist up at Catia as ashes swirl around it and fire up in a massive, spiraling vortex of cinder, smoke, ash, and embers.* INFERNAL ASH STORM! *he spares one glance with his eye, letting Xytos see a small smirk on his Cloak's face. Even if the girl avoids the attack or survives, just attacking her would be enough to rattle Xytos, and Mephistopheles knew it.* You were always too soft, Xytos...~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next