NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Post by Haseo 11/28/2014, 12:23 pm

The forgotten memories of my past...

An eye would crack open to the woosh of air, seeing Catia warily approach him. Ah, it faintly made him feel melancholy to see the look on her face. When the gesture was spoken, he couldn't help a gentle smile, turning to face the small Catien.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Tumblr17
"That's very kind of you, but.." His voice would die at his lips, contemplating every so carefully. Instead, he opted for a different approach. "--I can tell you're kind." He muttered, irises gleaming in their spot. "-but I don't quite understand." A hand would raise, giving light to a small spark before sighing. "I could hurt you right here and yet, here you are giving home to a human. Even more so, I can still tell the wariness you hold towards me." He'd turn his head, words seemingly sincere as he smiled sadly at the girl. "..What..what exactly happened to you to make you so scared of me-- of humans? I'm afraid I've been quite sheltered and don't entirely understand." His gaze would return to the trees, holding no such ill intent to the girl.

"-those tags. I can very well understand what that means. Yet.." A moment of pondering. "Your former owner..I can only assume the person wasn't the most kindest of people."

...break and shatter like mirror glass.
Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/28/2014, 1:51 pm

Catia watched Haseo as he asked his questions and voiced his many suspicions of the young Catien girl. Her only reply was to cautiously walk towards him and help him stand up.

"Let's get you inside first. I....I'll give you the answers you seek once we're comfortable and warm inside my Home Tree."

She told him, more than ready to get out of this chilling wind outside of her den.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/28/2014, 2:21 pm

He gave a curt nod, standing up and idly brushing off stray twigs and leaves. The prince would enter the large tree, eyeing it in fascination. It was quite pretty, he had to admit.

"Would you like me to start a fire?" Haseo questioned, looking back at the girl. "Don't worry, I'm not going to burn your home down or anything."

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/28/2014, 3:45 pm

Catia twitched her ears when she heard Haseo's question, her ears folding back into her hair as she gestured towards the vines nearby that lead up to a second floor of the Home Tree.

"There's already a fire pit up on the second floor. If you want to start a fire then do it up there."

She told him, climbing up the vines herself to reach the second floor.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/28/2014, 4:18 pm

Once inside, he'd spot the fire pit, kneeling down to get a better look. "Alright then." A spark would emit from the boy's hand, a small flame becoming apparent. Every so often an odd black spark would appear from the flame, though he rather hoped no one would question it.

With some kindling set, he lit the small brush on fire, blowing gently on the warm flame until it would grow to a decent size. "There."

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Tumblr18

"Perfectly warm." He hummed, thoroughly enjoying the warmth of his flame as it were breathing air. "Now then..would you mind explaining a bit to me?"

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/28/2014, 5:54 pm

Catia sat down near the fire across from Haseo, sighing happily at the warmth of it licking her body and gently spreading throughout. When asked to explain herself to Haseo, she pulled her knees up to her chest and stared into the glowing coals of the fire as if to let the memory take hold of her.

"It isn't just you that I'm afraid of as nice as you are. I don't trust humans because of what they've done to me in the past. Back when I was a couple of years younger, traders came to our village. But they didn't deal in any goods that we were fond of at all. They came to us with collars and whips, forcing many of our females into a cart as they tied them up and put the collars around their necks against their wills. I....I was the next chief of my village back then. I felt responsible for everyone's lives."

She began, a small wind caressing her face and moving her hair ever so slightly so as to highlight her ears in the flames in front of her face.

"I talked to them as I was taught to do, made a deal with them. I told them who I was and how valuable I could be to them given my status, something that they didn't question at the time. I told them that I would go along with them quietly if they left the rest of the village alone and released the females that they'd already captured. They agreed and let everyone go before grabbing me and forcing a collar around my neck after I quietly climbed into their cart."

She touched the collar around her neck instinctively, tugging on it slightly. She'd hated this collar ever since it was put on her and no matter how hard she'd tried she couldn't get it off. The rusted tags on it jingled slightly as she tugged on it, forever reminding her of what she was to the world.

"It was soon after that that I was sold to a young couple and taken to my next home. They were fishermen and soon I was taken out to sea despite my protests and forced to swim around through their nettings to secure it for them. I bear so many scars from those nets getting tangled around my body and nearly drowning me. They would always help me out of the water, only to beat me and tell me how worthless I was that I couldn't ever get it right the first time. I didn't have proper food and water for so long, soon I started to grow weaker and weaker. Eventually the Royal Knights caught on to the abuse I was being put through and they came to investigate. My old masters quickly grew furious with them and tried to kill them and shoo them out of their home. I....I didn't know what else to do but to run. I somehow managed to escape all of them, hearing my old masters cries for help as they bled to death from the Knights defending themselves against their attempts on their lives."

She closes her eyes then, burying herself into her knees as she held herself a little tighter.

"I came here and never looked back. I've not trusted a human ever since then. Those Knights are still looking for me now too. I've no clue why they want to find me so badly but everytime I elude them and keep my distance from them. I don't want to be put through that again. I just....I can't do it."

She finished, keeping herself curled up and her knees close to her chest. It sounded like she was crying but her tears and cries were muffled and kept down so as to not worry anyone around the fire. She didn't want to look weak after all.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/28/2014, 7:31 pm

Keladry sat down next to what looked like a fire pit that was out when Catia went back down for Haseo. She listened with her ears twitching a little bit when they where talking to each other, having thought she had gone down to bring him up into the tree as well. Noticing them coming up after a minute as she settled down a bit more with her legs crossed and her sword up against her chest she just waited for them quietly. Listening was all she was doing as they spoke to each other and Haseo started a fire. Hearing when Catia spoke of her past though make her tug her old collar as well, knowing the pain the other girl had gone through. So when she started to cry, even though it was quiet, she moved over and wrapped an arm around her shoulders to give some comfort.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/30/2014, 3:55 pm

The prince listened closely as Catia began her story, a slow anger beginning to build at how selfish these humans could be. Even as she began to cry, the flames of the fire would spark and wisp wildly as the teen held in his rage, a faint black tinting the flames. He bit his lip, calming his breaths in an attempt to ease his easily riled emotions.

"Catia."He called sternly. Crimson irises devoid of such kindness and replaced with a tempered anger. "--these guards. Whoever they may be- I vow to get rid of them. They shall not lay a single hand on you for as long as I'm here." Another spark, the prince holding his head with slow breaths. Really now, he needed to get a better hold of his anger.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 1233210

"I apologize. Just-- give me one moment." He needed to calm, if not for Catia's sake then his own secret. The flames would slowly return to normal, any hints of darkness evaporating and returning to a calmed flame. As the other Catien held an arm around the weeping girl, the prince could only hold his head. What should he do in this situation? If he touched her, she was sure to startle her. A small sigh, as he would ever so gently raise a hand and softly lay it ontop her head, petting her.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." Haseo mumbled sadly, eyes returning to their normal calm kindness. "Do you know anything about these knights? Where they are from? I won't allow them to lay another hand on you." He wasn't entirely sure why he was so attached to this young girl already, but something in his gut held a deep feeling of protectiveness at seeing such a beautiful face weep.

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/30/2014, 4:16 pm

Catia leaned into Keladry's hold when she wrapped an arm around her and closed her eyes, letting the sad memory take ahold of her for a little while. When Haseo came over and pet her head, her ears came out of her head slightly and she relaxed greatly from the attention. She didn't know why but being comforted like this was nice and she really enjoyed the attention. Upon hearing Haseo's questions, she wiped what few tears she had left away and nodded, going to recall what she remembered about the Knights that had been looking for her.

"The one that seems to always be looking for me everyday is a woman with long dusty blonde hair. She has some strong-looking magic armor on that seems to block my wind magic a little bit so I always run away when I see her. The other's a man with short black hair with a scar doing across his face. He had a sword and shield and the same odd-looking armor on so I do my best to avoid him too when I see him."

She explained, proud of herself to have remembered so much about them so quickly. She sniffled a little bit before smiling at Keladry and nosing her cheek a bit in thanks.

"Thank you for comforting me young one. I really appreciate it."

She told her in their native Catien tongue.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/30/2014, 4:21 pm

Keladry listened to them speaking to each other, her ears twitching as she made sure to keep an arm around Catia though since she seemed to like the comfort. She started to blush lightly when Catia nosed her cheek lightly before she wagged her tail a little bit and smiled back some. She did consider asking why Catia called her young one, since they didn't know how old each other where yet. Though she nodded and nosed her cheek back lightly.

"I am glad that you are feeling better now."she said back in the same language before she moved to sit off to the side some. She was sure the two of them would talk for a while about who the guards where or something, and she didn't have anything to add to that conversation. Since of course she had only spent time in towns when needed or before she had escaped.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/30/2014, 5:21 pm

The prince's eyes widened, the descriptions clicking in his mind with an angered furor. Karn and Loria-- by the descriptions anyway. Now, he was cornered. No-- he'd have to talk to them somehow. Convince them otherwise. He wouldn't allow this girl to be held captive once more. Not if he had anything to do with it.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Tumblr21

"Catia, I believe I know the people chasing you." He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. "I..will try talking to them. I'll see what I can do about this." A pause. "Don't worry, I won't reveal your location to them." He gave a curt sigh. This was going to be tricky.

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/30/2014, 5:33 pm

Catia smiles for just a moment before seeing something behind Haseo, making her eyes widen with fear as she backs up and shakes.  Her ears go straight back into her hair and don't move as she watches what's behind him.

"You won't reveal who's location to me?"

A male voice sounds behind Haseo.  Upon turning around, Haseo spots the source of the voice.

Spoiler:

Standing there is Karn, his arms crossed and his brows furrowed. He had his usual slight scowl on his face as he stared intently at the prince, not paying too much attention to Catia or Keladry at the moment.

"I'd love to hear your excuse for sneaking out this time prince. Provided you don't mind doubling down on your combat training tomorrow morning of course."

He told him, his amber eyes full of impatience.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/30/2014, 5:37 pm

Keladry looked up surprised as well when Catia reacted, her ears going back against her head before she moved back as well and in front of Catia some. She had a sword on her so if it came to it she would try and protect Catia, even though they where new friends they where friends in her mind. Though she shook some as she pressed against Catia lightly, she hadn't even heard this new person come inside the tree. That made her wonder some if she could take someone on like that, if they could come in without making a sound so easily.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/30/2014, 6:15 pm

His eyes widened significantly, snapping his head around to the source of the voice. "Karn?!" The prince would rise, standing in front of the girls. He'd only glance back, seeing Keladry at the ready with her sword. A small 'tch', staring back at the older male with a small look of annoyance.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Tumblr22

"Why are you here? You don't plan on taking these two, do you?" Haseo spoke sternly, arms out in an attempt to shield the girls. "I'll do whatever stupid training you want, Karn but that won't stop me from sneaking out at night." It was clear the prince had a habit of running his mouth, taking a step forward as if to face him. He didn't hate him, no- it was nothing like that but they just a had a peculiar sort of relationship was all.

"I'll go back without any fighting if you'll just leave these two alone."

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/30/2014, 6:31 pm

Karn eyes the two Catien girls behind Haseo without moving his head, his expression not changing as he returns his attention back to him.

"Why do they matter to you so much? You know as well as I do that I can't just leave them alone like you want me to. Judging from their collars they're rogue Catien's and as such they need to be taken back to the city where we'll decide what to do with them from there."

He starts, finally turning his head when he spots the white tufts of fur on the ends of Catia's ears that were now firmly hidden in her hair. He narrows his eyes at her before turning his attention back to the prince, putting a hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Come to think of it....I know the one cowering behind the other. Catia Roranheim, formerly of the Crystoria tribe in Crystoria forest's innermost depths. She formerly belonged to a couple of fisherman before they grew violent and tried to kill myself and Loria upon a formal investigation of suspected harsh treatment of Catia. Loria insisted that we look for her in an attempt to give her a more proper home."

He recited from memory, going to the end of a large tree branch and firing a large, bright flare from his palms into the air near the castle. It expanded and turned into a signal flare in the shape of one of the Royal Knights spell-crests. Loria's to be exact. He comes back and looks at Haseo calmly.

"I'm afraid that this can't slide prince. She has to be taken with me and Loria. I don't have a choice unfortunately. As for the other one in front of her, she's a rogue Catien as well so she's coming too. As for you, you'll be going back to the castle to get something to eat so I can take you out for more combat training. Is that clear?"

He told him, crossing his arms again as he stared at him, Catia's face having grown dark upon hearing what was going to happen to her. She looked to be on the verge of tears once again as she knew that fighting back against someone so powerful as this was utterly pointless.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/30/2014, 6:54 pm

His face would turn pale, calm eyes turning angered once more in the form of a glare. "You can't! I-- I won't allow it!" The fire would begin the spur once again, sparking and wisping with the sense of protectiveness. He shut his eyes, opening them again with a gleaming red glow as flames suddenly engulfed in a ring around them. "You'll have to go through me before anyone lays a hand on these girls."

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Tumblr23

"Catia, Keladry- run." He'd only leave a small opening in the flames for the girls, snapping his fingers to create a fiery explosion. Clearly he was skilled with his flames-- no doubt thanks to Karn but only Haseo thoroughly knew how tough his teacher was and what hell he was about to pay. "I command you to stand down, damn it!" Another explosion, his temper beginning to rise. Of course that wouldn't work but he was desperate enough to try anything at this point.

"--just go away, Karn! You can't have them!!"

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/30/2014, 7:15 pm

The explosion's that went off near Karn were immediately forced into a small globe of flames, the same happening with the rest of the prince's temperamental attacks.  As Catia got up to try and get away, a huge gust of wind knocked the prince onto his back as well put out the fires that were starting to grow around on the tree's ancient limbs.  A young woman carrying a Greataxe at least as large as she was gently lights down onto the tree branch nearby and walks over to them.

"Really now Prince!  Calm down before you set this entire forest on fire!"

The woman scolded Haseo, her long dusty blonde hair blowing to the right side of her body.  Despite her rather rough looking choice of weaponry, her face was very beautiful and she was wearing a pale white night gown instead of her usual armor.

Spoiler:

Karn gives a sigh as she walks past Haseo to a really rather frightened Catia, setting her Greataxe to the side as she knelt down next to the scared Catien girl.

"There there now.  I won't hurt you I promise."

She cooed to her, taking a cloak that was tied to her waist and wrapping it around her.  Catia didn't move or speak, too scared to really do anything.  Loria smiled at her as she gently touched her face, making Catia wince.

"It's okay Catia.  I know what you've been through and I know you're scared.  I used to be in the same situation as you once long ago.  It's why I wanted to find you when you ran off like that.  I want to give you a place that you can call sanctuary so that you can do what you want without fear of being beaten or hurt in any way.  I want to be your friend."

She tells her, Catia's eyes losing their sense of fear as Loria carefully brought the young Catien girl into a gentle hug.  Catia didn't move or speak, only clutching onto the warm black cloak that she'd had wrapped so tenderly around her.  Soon she closed her eyes and pressed herself into Loria's chest, her body slowly starting to relax.  Loria smiled at her as she stroked her hair before looking up at Keladry, spotting her collar and rusty tags before turning to look at Karn.

"Who's this Karn?  Is she a rogue as well?"

She asked him, making Karn look at Haseo before shrugging slightly.

"I haven't the slightest clue.  I came here for the prince up until I spotted Catia and that other rogue there.  You can do what you like with her.  We'll be taking her with us to the capital regardless.  Assuming of course, the prince doesn't just torch the rest of the forest before we can get that far."

He says, his tone full of warning as he watched Haseo with surprisingly calm eyes.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/30/2014, 8:58 pm

"H-Hey!" Haseo would yelp, falling into his back with a loud thud. As Loria stepped forward, the teen would open his mouth only for words to die on deaf lips. Even as she hugged Catia in her motherly manner, the prince was still on edge, glancing back at Karn with a small pout every so often. What could he even do in this situation?

"-Depends, who are their new owners gonna be?" Haseo huffed, standing up in a defensive manner. Didn't he swear to Catia? He didn't intend to break such a promise. There was no way he would allow her to go to another abusive owner. Honestly, he hated the idea of them being 'owned' at all. Catiens weren't some cute pet animals or play things- or atleast, that was how Haseo felt.

"What if their new owners are abusive, huh?! Who will be blamed then!?" The mere thought sparked a small flame that easily dwindled out. Obviously the prince didn't have a very good control over his temperament which greatly affected his abilities. It was something that really needed worked on.

That was when an idea came to mind.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Tumblr25

"Loria, Karn- Let me be their new owner!"

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/30/2014, 11:31 pm

Keladry shivered as she listened to Karn and everyone else talking and moving around her. She was scared greatly as she did, hangings onto her sword tightly as she watched Haseo loose his temper and a new person appeared to calm him down. When Catia went to the new lady though she started to stand and back away. Her ears where against her head as she did and hands on her sword, trying to get to the way back out even though she knew she would be chased if she left. Even when hearing the princes offer she kept baking away.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/30/2014, 11:50 pm

Karn took a deep breath and looked at Loria upon hearing Haseo's offer, perplexed as to what to do at that point.

"Loria, what are your thoughts on this?"

He asks her, Loria moving away from Catia (who had significantly calmed down and was smiling slightly now) and looking towards Keladry. She blinked a bit before standing up and turning to Karn who simply sighed and handed over his own cloak. Loria smiled as she took it before slowly approaching Keladry.

"Easy little one. We won't harm you I swear."

She cooed to her, slowly going over to her to wrap her in the cloak to calm her down so that she wouldn't just immediately run off.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 12/1/2014, 12:06 am

Keladry kept moving back when Loria started to move closer. She started to growl quietly when she spoke, not liking having someone near by her when she didn't trust them. "S-Stay away from me human." She growled quietly as she kept moving back. The thought of what might happen if she went with two guards from the town. That made her shake more at the thought and started to tear up. She didn't like the memories that it brought up.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/1/2014, 12:41 am

Loria stopped when Keladry started to tear up, her eyes turning softer than before.

"Please don't be afraid. I know what you two have been through I really do."

She asked Keladry, moving her nightgown to show her bare leg. Despite how odd the gesture seemed initially, there revealed to be a large, jagged scar going across her calf likely made by some kind of blade. Upon moving her nightgown back, she gave Keladry a sympathetic look.

"I was in a Croarian traffic ring before I was a knight. I....I was made to do despicable things for my own survival and sometimes even others as well. I know what it feels like to be in your position and how horrible it is."

She stopped advancing towards Keladry then, instead grabbing her arm in comfort as her eyes clouded with painful memories.

"I....I know that your old village wouldn't accept you anymore. But if you don't let someone take you in and keep you safe other people will try to hurt you. I only want to give you a way to be as free and happy as possible. Your feelings of dread and fear....the feeling to want to run as fast as possible and keep running just to survive....don't you want them to just go away?"

She asked her, her eyes clouded in pain now. Karn saw this and sighed before taking the cloak in Loria's hands away and wrapping her in it instead. He looked to Haseo then, a determinated look in his eyes.

"Prince, Catien's shouldn't be as they are now, slaves to our people. They should be free to do as they wish without fear of being hurt in the process. If you truly think that you can give such hope to someone, then by all means pick one of these girls to take with you. I will personally see to it that the other is given a sanctuary with Loria. But you can only choose one. That shall be your consequence for sneaking out again like this."

He tells him, comforting Loria silently now as she closed her eyes and wrapped the cloak tighter around herself.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 12/1/2014, 12:48 am

Keladry stopped moving back as she listened to Loria, her ears coming back up from her head slightly as she did. As she listened more she started to relax a bit, standing up straight again as she put her sword back where it belonged on her hip. That was the one thing that got her, listening to peoples stories and seeing how hurt they where. The story opened her enough to go over and hug Loria, moving under the cloak some to get closer as she hugged tightly. She wasn't good with words as much as she was with touch until she got closer to a person, so she felt it was the only way to help try and make the knight start feeling better.

Though as she did she listened to Karn some, wondering where she would end up in all of this. Even if Karn was saying things about how Catien's shouldn't be treated in such a way she still felt like she was being given away as a pet now. It hurt her some to know she was being given away again to a human.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 12/1/2014, 7:56 am

"-but Karn!" He'd whine, glancing back between the two girls. With a heavy sigh, the prince would kneel down next to Catia, eyes soft as he cooed to small Catien. "If you don't mind, I'd like to be your new owner, Catia." He'd then glance over to Keladry, an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry, Keladry. I swore to protect this girl and it's a promise I intend to keep. If you're going to Loria..I know she will take good care of you. You won't have to worry about a thing. I vow this to you." He'd smile gently at her before returning to Catia, hesitantly reaching out a hand.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour - Page 2 Tumblr26

"Well? Would it be alright with you, Catia? You don't have to trust me yet, but if it's alright with you, I want to give you a new home. A new hope." His hand stayed extended, as if he wished for the girl to take hold of it.

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/1/2014, 12:26 pm

Catia looked at Haseo in a bit of surprise before looking to Loria who was now hugging Keladry back with a bit of a bittersweet smile on her face. She sniffed a bit and nodded, the pain that had clouded her eyes just then having faded thanks to Keladry.

"Haseo is a good boy Catia. You can trust him I'm sure of it. And if he were to ever mistreat you then I'd step in to stop it immediately. You have my word that he'll take great care of you."

She reassured her, Catia nodding slowly before reluctantly taking Haseo's hand. She clutched onto Loria's cloak tightly, very nervous about what was going to happen to her now. Loria looked down to Keladry and smiled at her, hugging her tightly before stroking her hair a bit.

"You're a very sweet girl you know that? I'll be very happy to take you back to my house for now if you like. It's warm and I already have a room that I prepared to let one of you two use to your heart's content. Thank you for comforting me too. I appreciate that."

She told her, giving her a quick, tight hug before taking Karn's cloak off and wrapping her in it. She bent down and smiled at her then.

"Hop on my back and I'll carry you to my place. You can rest and sleep there for the night. We'll worry about your new collar and tags tomorrow when I go to town for groceries. You can even help me cook tomorrow morning if you like."

She told her with a smile. Catia looked at Haseo nervously, as if she was expecting him to take her to her new home. Karn sighed and went to the branch of the tree that overlooked the castle the most.

"Take her with you to the castle Haseo. I'll let you get her comfortable before I come and get you for combat training again. I'll also let your other teachers know what you're doing and to leave you be until you're both settled in."

He told him, jumping down onto the castle's wall and proceeding to walk off in the direction of the castle.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next