NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty

[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice

Go down

[My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice Empty [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice

Post by Zazul 10/11/2020, 4:18 pm

The stories of war are always told by the victors. Honestly, its a miracle that we're even standing here, now, considering what happened that night. It felt more like a week than a single night, but we expected as much. I can still remember the day Lee told me what was going down, that we were finally moving against the Super Villain's Alliance, what would later be called the League of Villains. Yagi Toshinori, also known as All Might, Japan's Symbol of Peace and the world's Number 1 Hero, was finally taking his shot and bringing All For One down for good. He had managed to somehow convince China's Big Bad, Tian, to turn traitor and work with China's Symbol of Harmony in keeping his allies in Asia at bay. It was up to us, as well as Canada's Symbol of Charity, to keep his allies here in North America busy as well. With All For One defeated, the world would be able to enter a new age of peace. We just didn't know how much it would cost.

Africa's Symbol of Courage, slain. Europe's Symbol of Unity, killed in combat. This doesn't even begin to cover the smaller-time Heroes who died alongside them. The death toll was far too high to recall accurately. And worst of all...All Might himself, the Symbol of Peace acknowledged the world over, was broken and deformed by his battle with All For One. He died years later, but not before passing his power on to a new Symbol of Peace; Midoriya Izuku, also known as Deku. With All For One defeated, the world would indeed enter a brief period of uneasy peace...only for it to be upended by the rise of the insidious Shigaraki Tomura, All For One's own Successor. However, it would be Deku himself that would defeat the rising Symbol of Evil, and solidify himself as the greatest hero in the world.

However, even with this accomplishment, peace is just a fleeting respite from the eternal conflict that exists within Hero Society. The night that would forever be known as Broken Liberty, where Lee Stanson, the United States' Symbol of Freedom was brutally and viciously murdered by the villain known only as "White Clad" due to the white suit he wore during the fight, will forever be burned into my memory as one of the worst tragedies to ever befall Hero Society. Not only was the Statue of Liberty destroyed in the ensuing battle, it shook the faith of the entire world in the permanency of the Symbols and their ability to stop evil permanently. Since then, the world has sat on edge for nearly 4 grueling years. Something needs to change.

-From a personal interview with Dale Harper, AKA Breaking Point, America's #2B hero.

~UA High School, Principal's Office, 4:24 pm~

The room had been blacked out, the lights turned off as the dark room was lit with only the glow of the numerous monitors that covered the far wall. Standing before them was Dale Harper, on of the two current #2 ranked Heroes in America. The bags under his eyes were dark and his breathing was slightly ragged due to his not being able to get a good night's sleep that night, but nevertheless, he stood before the monitors with an air of confidence about him. Behind him were several darkened shadows of the current UA staff that would be attending this secret meeting. With a clearing of his throat, the American hero begins, the automatic translator programs allowing those on the Monitors from other countries to understand his speech.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow Heroes, I'd like to thank you all for your time today. I know that times, though, peaceful, are still very busy for all of us here. While Kaylee and I may not be official Symbols, as the ones who have been fulfilling Captain Liberty's duties since his passing, I can certainly relate to you all. Now, I know you all are wondering why this meeting was called. Well, wait no further, for I have your answers. As all present here are aware, years ago, Toshinori Yagi, or as we knew him more fondly, All Might, passed his powers on to Deku and made him the successor to not only his power, but his title of Symbol of Peace. Everybody here with the exceptions of myself, Kaylee, and UA's current staff that are present all command the power of both such factors; Quirks which are capable of passing to a next generation, and titles as the Symbols of our countries or continents." He pauses, looking to each monitor before continuing. "Lee never chose a successor for his power, and the vacuum it has created in the world is very much felt by all. That is why...several of us believe we should follow Toshinori's example. Symbols and fellow Heroes, today, we meet to call for a union. All of the Symbols, together, cooperating to keep our world safe from the same rising tides that threatened to swallow America when Lee was so tragically cut down. And as a mark to solidify this union, one among us here has suggested a new plan; A means by which the Symbols will continue to persist. Without further adieu, my friends...I give you the Symbol of Peace, Midoriya Izuku."

With that, Harper steps aside from the podium, giving the full reigns to the man hailed as the World's #1.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Minniboe likes this post

Back to top Go down