NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty

Gear+Claw Chronicles

Go down

Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty Gear+Claw Chronicles

Post by Zazul 4/13/2012, 1:53 pm

~Year; two years after Icecrown's declaration of independance from the United Federation of Planets. Icecrown, a planet of harsh, war-like races and great power has broken from the UFP and now acts only as an ally. On this planet, three sentient races rule. The Vampires, ageless and powerful in the arcane ways. The Werewolves, tribal and loyal to the pack mentality and spiritual in their hunting and stalking predatory ways. And finally, the Fortesians, vast and strong beings resembling humans in shape who are born in a type of metal exoskeleton that looks like knight armor and who follow a caste system mixed with a legion mentality. However, even this powerful alliance of three was unsturdy. But, before Icecrown's independence was claimed, the planet was a constant battleground. War soon broke out in the absence of the Prince, Delques. The Vampires believed themselves to be the master race because of their agelessness. The Werewolves, who fought for freedom, defied the claim. And the Fortesians, ever the peacekeepers, fought both sides to try and pacify the war through legionary force. However, at the height of the war, he returned. Delques Bane, a man who was a mixture of all three worlds. Son of the late Vampire King Vaclav Bane and a Werewolf girl named Selena, he was raised and taught swordsmanship and honor by the Fortesian Legions. He used his vast power he gained during his time as a Warlord to end the war and claimed the throne of Icecrown as the new High King. He was unopposed. Under his rule, Icecrown turned its now united armies at the real threat. A massive growing amongst the dangers on Icecrown. First came the K'Davei, a group of ancient necrotic skeleton-like robots left from a time long before even the Vampires. With the help of the Vampire magic and the indominable spirit of the Werewolf and Fortesian soldiers, they drove teh K'Davei back into the tombs from wence they came! Next, came the vile Orc hordes. The Orcs were a vast race of green-skinned mutants that would attack villages and scavenge for parts and resources. Under Warboss Sledge, the Orcish warring clans rallied together to attempt to take Icecrown by force. However, using their unified army, even when they were vastly outnumbered, the sentient Icecrownians drove the Orcs off and the warring clans split yet agian, this time for good. Now, in the south on one of the 5 continents on Icecrown, at the site of an eternally burning meteor's crash, the only place where plants grow on this icy wasteland planet, stirs the worst threat Icecrown has ever faced. The Brood. Giant, vile insect-like lifeforms that serve an all-powerful Hive Mind and only live for one purpose: To consume all....and evolve. In the past years following Icecrown's breaking from the UFP, Icecrown's forces have upheld the Brooding Line, a large iron wall stocked to the brim with artillery and soldiers surrounding the area that the Brood has turned into their vile nest. However, stories and rumors from the Brooding Line have been surfaceing. Tales of a nameless horror that devours all in sight, and of soldiers actually hearing a voice from deep within the jungle that only says "Consume....destroy.....evolve further.....". This is the story of one werewolf who would dedicate his life to making a difference. Who's journey will be long and arduous, but in the end he will truely find his place in this world. This is the chronicle of Icecrown's hero...only known in history afterwards...as the Gearclaw.~

Morning. Always morning when his troubles would start. His name is Iskandar. Iskandar Ghostclaw, age 15, of the Werewolf pack Ghostclaw. Iskandar was a Non-Transformed. Meaning that even though his coming of age ceremony where he was supposed to get his Tranformed state had happened, he did not transform. Instead, he kept his human-like appearance. Brown, pushed back, messy hair with thick brown sideburns, a sleek face, cool blue eyes, and small fangs. His sense of smell was well beyond that of a human's, but nothing compared to that of a Transformed Wolf. Also, compared to other werewolves, Iskandar was considered skrawny. This was most likely because of the fact that his mother, the wife of the Alpha Tobias Ghostclaw, was extremely sickly and almost always ill. In fact, she had died in childbirth when he was born.
Iskandar was a very strange child as well. While most Werewolf children would go out and hunt game animals for sport or to increase their hunting prowess, Iskandar would be in his tent, trying to build primitive machines. Anything would do. After he turned 10, he went to villages to speak with the peddlers. The peddlers told him that they could sell him books from other planets, such as Mobius, Parum, even Phantasia, about engineering, robotics, architecture, and science.
These subjects facinated Iskandar, and every week he would trade trinkets from kills he would make during the rare hunting raids he would be forced to attend by his father for books and parts. By age 13, Iskandar built his first working gun. by 14, he had made his own vehicle. It wasn't even much at all. Just a one-wheeled bike powered by a chemical reation between Sodium and liquid ice, or Water as it is called on other planets. But it was fast. Faster than running on all fours like Transformed Wolves would do. And he was the only one in his pack that could ride it. He would spend most of the mornings before everyone would wake up fixing the bike and tinkering with his pistol, an eight-chambered revolver that he built to load quickly by turning, much like a revolver found on Mobius, only more gruff with more of a kickback but a bit more power behind the bullet. It also had a curved blade attached to the barrel to make up for his lack of claws. With this gun, Iskandar was able to protect himself from the dangers that the pack commonly faced.
"Iskandar!" cried a growl-like voice from the outside. Iskandar knew that voice all too well. It was the voice of his father, the Alpha, Tobias Ghostclaw. "Iskandar! Stop tinkering in there like some Fortesian Iron Legion peon and get out here!" Iskandar shook his head and sighed. Oh well, he was done fixing the rotor cufflink on the engine in his bike anyway. "Coming, father." Iskandar stood up and walked out to meet his father.
Tobias was a tall, grizzled old Transformed Wolf with grey ears with white tuffs of fur growing from them, dark grey skin, rippling muscles, and sharp black claws to go with sharp white fangs. His eyes had been blue, but were now deep moon yellow as all Werewolf eyes become after the Transformation. Tobias turned and met his son with a hand on the shoulder and a smile. "Son, today I have a surprise for you. As you know, every cub has to leave the pack to start his own destiny at some point. Usually, they serve in the King's Army as either scouts, assassins, or for the stronger ones, fighting alongside the Fortesian Berserkers of Kharn as Khornian Bloodletter-class berserkers. But you, my son. You are smaller than most. However, your mind is strong. You read at a rate that would make most Vampire scholars green with envy. And your mechanical skills, no matter how much the pack may disapprove of them, are on par with if not better than that of a seasoned Iron Legion veteran. As Alpha, I was able to pull a few strings with Crucian, general of the King's Army, and he has decided. You are to travel to the Fortesian city of Sericues. There, you will learn alongside members of the Iron Legion as well as Vampire scholars about Engineering. You, my only cub, are going to join the King's Army and become an Engineer of the Black Legion."
Iskandar could barely believe his ears. His father, the man who had tried most of his life to discourage Iskandar from engineering, was handing him the future he had always dreamed of. The chance to put his skills to good use and prove himself. "Father...this is....amazing! Thank you! Thank you so much!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Gear+Claw Chronicles Empty Re: Gear+Claw Chronicles

Post by Zazul 4/13/2012, 2:25 pm

Tobias smiled and nodded. "You're going to make us all proud, Iskandar. But, even though you are so different from us, and even though you will be far from home, remember who you are. You are a Ghostclaw. And the Ghostclaw stick together. Because we are a pack, a family. You will always have a home with us." He and Iskandar hugged. "Now, son, it is a 4 day run to Sericues. So be ready." Iskandar smiled. "You mean a 2 day ride for me? My bike is way faster than running." Tobias laughed at what his son said. "Yes...thinking just like an engineer! You will do fine, son. Now, hurry up and collect what you need. You leave immediately."
Iskandar nodded and ran off. First, he went into the supply tent and grabbed some of his trinkets. He would need them so he could trade at the local village's alchemy shop for Sodium. He also would need them so he could buy plenty of bullets, springs, cogs, gyros, pistons, and plates so he could repair his bike and gun. He ran into his tent and grabbed his goggles. These engineering goggles were a gift to him from a passing merchant who's cart had broken down. Luckily, Iskandar had read up on repairing the engines on most merchant carts. He put his goggles onto his forehead and walked his bike outside. He went over to his bike and removed the pistol from the holster. Its bronze cylinders that made up the chambers gleamed in the morning sun. He spun it around on his finger and holstered it in the sling he had on his belt.
Iskandar wore a full Engineer jumpsuit, complete with utility belt with a holster for a gun. Black oil stains from work he had done dotted the jumpsuit. He smiled and mounted the bike. First, he inserted the key he made into the slot. After turning it, the engine roared to life. he kept one foot on the ground to balance it and used the other to rev the engine. He then quickly righted the bike, keeping the engine revved, and then put his foot onto the gas, causing the bike to rocket off along the icy ground. He looked back and saw his father waving. He then saw a few of the adults, be them Transformed or Non-Transformed. The Non-Transformed ones waved goodbye, while the Transformed howled their farewell.
After a good ten minutes of riding, he finally arrived at a village. He got off his bike and looked around. He then walked the bike outside the Alchemist's parlour, put down the kickstand, and entered. The smell was almost unbearable. Thousands of different smells from herbs, chemicals, potions, and transmutations that had taken place. The alchemist himself was a small, wrinkled old Werewolf Non-Transformed. He looked up from behind the counter and locked eyes with Iskandar.
"What can I help you with, young pup?" the old man inquired warily. "I'm looking to trade. I need some pure Sodium. I have trinkets that I can use as collateral." Iskandar reached into his pocket and pulled out a tooth from one of the Draken, a large lizard that lived on Icecrown. He also took out a Greatbat eye. The old man eyed the trinkets and smiled. "Very good then! We shall do business. I'll give you...4 grams." Iskandar thought for a second. "These are worth at least 7 grams." The old man got a puzzled look on his face. "Hmmmmm.....5 and a half grams." Iskandar smiled. "6 grams or no deal." The old man was taken back. "Grrrr....fine. 6 grams it is then." The two exchanged goods and Iskandar walked out content. The trinkets, in truth, were only worth about 4 grams. However, Iskandar knew how to trade from watching Iolas, a Vampire merchant that had always looked out for Iskandar as a kid, do business.
So, with the Sodium, he had more than enough fuel to make it to Sericues. He opened a small hatch in the back, the enterance to the fuel intake, and dumped the sodium in. He then reached down and picked up some fresh snow and ice. He blew on them, his hot breath melting the snow and ice and through the slush in, causing the volitile reaction to begin. He quickly shut the hatch and hopped onto his bike. He revved the engine and took off. "Sericues, here I come!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/14/2012, 10:06 pm

Iskandar rode on into the rest of the day. Finally, he came upon a road. One of the many stone roads constructed by the King's Army to mark a safe path across the frozen over ocean to the next continent. It was on this road that merchants, travelers, and army caravans traveled. He knew that he would have to travel it. As he rode on, he saw something in the distance. He stopped and lowered his goggles, using their zoom function to zoom in on the situation. It was a merchant cart being stopped at what looked like a toll booth made of scrap metal. And the toll operator was a tall, ugly, broad-chinned green man with pointed ears, big white sharp teeth, and a stupid grin on his face. On the green man's body were ragged cloths mixed with scrap metal as basic armor. In his hand was a rugged and run down chainsaw ax. An Orc. Of all places, the Orcs built a toll booth. And as Iskandar looked at the stupid creature and its companions as they hassled the merchant to hand over his valuables, the more Iskandar's blood boiled. The Orcs, or "Green-skins" as they are called by most, were always at war with the nomadic Werewolf Packs, just as the K'Davei were at war with the Vampires and the Brood were at war with the Fortesians.
The Orc waddled about the merchant wagon. Its voice was heavy and grungy with a bit of an English tone to it. "Alrights, bub. Give us da stuffs in yer wagon, and we'll lets you walk away. Warboss wants a full quota so we's can be lets inta da supply depot. He said 'You gotta gets more shinies and nicknacks from da Icecrowns. Go an set ups a toll booth. And bring lotsa boys wit ya!'. So, fork ova dem shinies!" The merchant seemed flustered. He was a Fortesian, but his armor was a rich blue, the color of a Fortesian civilian bound to be a merchant by their caste system. "I-i-i-i-i-i'll give you anything you want! Just please don't kill me!" The merchant was cowering before the Orcs. Compared to the small blue Fortesian, who was only about the size of an average human, the Orcs were large. They stood at about seven feet tall and had rippling muscles.
"Okay! Now we's gonna gets some more o'dem shinies for da Warboss! Maybe we'd even get some new enhanced armors from the Weirdboy!" The orc went to grab the Merchant, when suddenly a red chainsaw ax flew through the air. It took the Orc's arm clean off and blood sprayed everywhere. Out from around the Orcs, a cry rang out as at least twenty Fortesians in crimson armor leaped out and dove right into the Orc group. Blood flew everywhere. One Fortesian cried at the top of his lungs "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" and was answered by the same phrase by his fellow soldiers. However, the one that stood out was their leader. He was a massive Fortesian with large iron horns on his helm that pointed up to the sky. His helm had the visage of a skull on it and skulls adorned the spikes on his shoulder plates. He was wielding a chainsaw ax the size of a child with a large chainsaw blade on one side and a small one only half its size on the other with only one hand. He sliced through the Orcs before they could even react to him. He then held the ax aloft and yelled out at the top of his lungs "BLOOD AND SKULLS FOR KHORNE!". The soldiers all cheered. However, Iskandar didn't cheer. These Fortesians were vicious, bloodthirsty, and very strong. He kept one hand on his pistol as he kept his eye on the leader.
When the Orcs were all dead, and the Merchant had run away screaming, was when the Fortesians finally took notice of him. The leader's eyes fell onto Iskandar's hand which was on the handle of his pistol. The Fortesian only laughed. "You, young Werewolf pup, are either very brave or very stupid. Do you have any idea who you are dealing with?" Iskandar shook his head. "I don't know. And I don't care. If you attack me, I will defend myself. I've come too far in life to give up now..." The Fortesian leader seemed interested in what Iskandar said. "I see....so you would fight an opponent even if you had no idea who he was just because you have something you need to do in life and you don't plan on dying until you do it?....That attitude will either get you far or get you killed. Either way, your blood will one day fill the goblet of Khorne. However, I feel that now I will not be the one who draws the red drink from your veins. Goodbye, pup. And pray that next time we meet, I am still not in the mood to spill Werewolf blood..." He and the rest of the Fortesians walked away. Iskandar shivered and revved his engine. He knew he had to keep going. If he could make it to a village, he would have a place to rest for the night.
He rode on until he finally came to the village. Once there, he went to the inn. The innkeeper asked Iskandar what his business was. Iskandar told him about his intentions to join the King's Army's Iron Legion. The man smiled and told Iskandar that he was a veteran of the Iron Legion during the Daedra Wars. He let Iskandar stay, free of charge, and even helped the boy get parts to repair his bike.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 8:40 am

Morning came after a good night's rest. Iskandar was able to repair his bike and even enhance his gun by attaching a clip extention. With these new items, Iskandar mounted and rode off. His next stop, Sericues. And once there, to the command center of the famous Iron Legion. As he rode up to Sericues's gates he marveled at them. Across the iced ocean was the continent of Fortesia, home to the Fortesian Legions. It was the only continent on Icecrown other than Efreet's mountain that was not covered in snow. The continent itself was one large mass of black rock, obsidian. The city of Sericues was the capital to the entire Fortesian race. It was a large city with iron walls at least twenty feet thick. At the top sat clockwork cannons and clockwork gattling guns, a testimate to the Fortesian skill at engineering. The gates themselves were large clockwork devices that creaked and groaned as they opened. Merchants of all races darted in and out of the city, either ready to peddle their wares, or leaving after making a large profit. In the south, Sericues was the largest city. This made it a technological and trade hub. In the distance, smoke rose from the stacks of hundreds of factories as they processed coal, stone, and various other minerals into iron and steel. The sky seemed to be on fire with embers from the hundreds of factories. And, in the center of the city, was the largest of all the factories. Cestus Hold, headquarters to the Iron Legion. It was here that Delques, the king of Icecrown, had his machines of war and his guns as well as blades forged by the finest Fortesian engineers on the planet. It was also here where research into the technologies of the K'Davei, the biology of the Brood, and study of Orc tactics and scavenging techniques were taught to young soldiers so they could easily defeat their opposition.
Iskandar walked his bike through the city, marveling at every aspect of technology available. Merchants peddling guns and ammunition, Dealers trying to sell clockwork-run cars and fuels of different types, and various other market activities. Fortesians of every color of their caste system walked throughout the streets. A patrol of Black Fortesians, born soldiers who by birth were given to the King's Army, walked through the streets on the watch for trouble. They had chainsaw swords strapped to their wastes and carried large, high-powered machine guns with magazines a big as Iskandar's arm. A Blue Fortesian merchant was talking to a few Vampire mercenaries as they examined his guns and blades. A Transformed Werewolf butcher stood outside his stall, cutting up various meats to sell.
Iskandar finally arrived to Cestus Hold. As he approached the gate, two Fortesians in Steel-colored armor stopped him by crossing their bayonet-clad machine guns. "Halt," said one of the guards, "What is your business here, Werewolf?". Iskandar stopped and spoke plainly to the guard. "I'm here to join the Iron Legion. My name is Iskandar Ghostclaw." The guard looked to his companion. The other guard nodded. "Very well. We recieved word that a young and promising Werewolf engineer was on his way here." The guards uncrossed their weapons and allowed Iskandar to enter Cestus Hold.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2012, 1:14 pm

Iskandar parked his bike in the hangar bay at the front of the Hold. As he walked in, he noticed a few Vampire engineers and even more Fortesian engineers. The halls of the Hold were taller than anything he had ever seen. Pipes spiderwebbed the ceiling and walls as they transported steam, oil, and water all throughout the Hold to the different parts of the inner factory. Soldiers-in-training stood along at a shooting range armed with pistols and rifles. They took aim at the moving targets shaped like Orcs and Brood insects. With a loud ring, they unloaded their cartriges into the targets.
Iskandar then looked and saw a group of students working on a large geary robot with a humanoid upper body with a crab claw on one hand and whips as the other arm. Its legs were six giant crab legs. Its head looked like a metal skull. One of the engineers yelled to another, "Hey! Get me another wrench! We need to get this Defiler up and running!" A Defiler. Iskandar knew all too well what a Defiler was. Its a large robot war machine invented using Vampire Warlock arts mixed with Fortesian engineering. A demonicly-tortured soul is bound to the machinery and the giant hulking death machine is then unleashed upon anyone who stands against it. They were very hard to control and very powerful.
Iskandar kept moving as the engineers worked. Finally, he was greeted by a tall male Fortesian in lavender armor, the color of a diplomat or adviser. The Fortesian waved kindly at Iskandar and offers him his hand. "And you must be Iskandar Ghostclaw. Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my boy. I am Festus Crux, advisor to Ablar General Crucian. I was sent here to welcome you. I am also to take you to meet with Araiha Kyras, the current Chapter Master of the Iron Legion." Iskandar takes the handshake and smiles. "Nice to meet you." Festus put his hand on Iskandar's shoulder and guided him through the large corridor to the briefing room.
Standing there are a group of Fortesians in steel-colored armor with different trim color. Talking to them is a Fortesian in dark grey armor with silver trim. His voice was suave and inviting, yet at the same time cold, calculating, and lethal. "....moving on, if we can get a group of at least three Defilers over to these coordinates here, we can push the Brood back deeper into the jungle, forcing them to swarm close together. We can then wipe out a large bulk of the horde with heavy artillery fire from here, here, and here." The Fortesian looks up at Festus and Iskandar. "Ah, this must be the new recruit I've heard so much about from Tobias. Welcome, Iskandar. Welcome to Cestus Hold. I am the current Chapter Master, Araiha Kyras." Iskandar bows slightly in respect. "Thank you for allowing me to enter the Hold, Master Kyras." Araiha chuckles. "Such formalities are trivial to me. After all, we may spill blood together at some point. But, you must be tired after such a long journey from your continent. Festus, take him to the barracks, get him situated, and then have him report to training first thing in the morning." Festus raked his fist across his chest, the Fortesian salute. "Yes, Chapter Master." Festus gestured for Iskandar to follow and the two exit the chamber.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2012, 8:42 am

The next morning, Iskandar lined up with the rest of the new recruits. There were two Vampire engineers, twins in fact, and around fourteen Steel-colored Fortesians. The Vampire twins looked over at Iskandar. One was a boy. He was tall and fair with the signature Vampire look, Black hair with red eyes and elf-like ears. He looked Iskandar over and scoffed. The other twin was a female Vampire. However, unlike most female Vampires who were elegant, pristine, and vain, she had short-cut messy hair, no makeup, and wore a full engineer's jumpsuit cut so it was a tied-up shirt with matching pants. Her eyes were red, but they had traces of green in them. She smiled kindly at Iskandar. Iskandar blushed brightly. Even if she wasn't a noble lady like most Vampire females, she was still very pretty. One of the Fortesians standing next to Iskandar yawned loudly. His steel armor had one large shoulder plate on the right side and his helm had a large red ponytail-like mane on it. his helm's visor looked just like an old knight's. From the sound of his voice, he was about 18. And from how he carried himself, he didn't seem to care about where he was.
Finally, the sergeant walked in. He was a Dark Gray Fortesian with steel trim on his armor, meaning he was an engineer in the Black Legion. He stopped right in front of all the recruits. When he spoke, he had a gruff, souther accent to him that took a rather strange, overzealous tone. "MARINES! I AM SERGEANT TIDUS! I TAKE MY ORDERS FROM ABBADON THE DISPOILER, CHAPTER MASTER OF THE BLACK LEGION! AND TODAY, YOU SHALL HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MY ACQUIANTENCE! NOW, SOUND OFF LIKE YOU WASTE-HIPPIES GOT A PAIR!" Iskandar and the recruits all stood at attention. "SIR YES SIR!" Tidus nodded and walked down the line. He stopped at Iskandar. "AIN'T YOU IN THE WRONG PLACE, DOGGY?! I THOUGHT YOUR KIND WAS A BUNCH OF TREE-HUGGERS, NOT MECHANISTS!" Iskandar stayed calm but sounded off. "SIR, THE PRIVATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN FACINATED WITH ENGINEERING AND JUST WISHES TO DO HIS PART TO HELP THE ARMY, SIR!" Tidus nodded. "WELL THEN, WE'LL MAKE A SOLDIER OUT OF YOU YET, FURRY-BOY!" He turned to the Fortesian next to Iskandar. "YOU! WHAT IS YOUR NAME, PRIVATE?!" The Fortesian stayed calm and spoke normally. "Twiggy." Tidus nearly spat in surprise. "WHAT IS YOUR NAME, BOY?!" "Twiiiiiiiggy." Tidus facepalmed loudly. "WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT, BOY?! IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FACT THAT I WOULD BE COURT MASHALED, I'D RAPID-FIRE YOUR WILLEYHEAP ASS MYSELF!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2012, 8:37 pm

Twiggy merely shrugged. "Sir, with all due respect, I really don't care if you attack me. I'm a pacifist, so its not like I would hit back or anything." Tidus seemed surprised by Twiggy's response. "ARE YOU MOCKING ME, BOY?! THAT IS IT! I'M RAPID-FIRING YOUR PLANT-JUICE-SUCKIN' BEHIND!" Tidus brandished a pistol and began firing furiously and quickly at Twiggy. However, the bullets bounced off Twiggy's armor as if it was guarded. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF PAPA NURGLE'S PIMPLED NAVEL?! YOU JUST SURVIVED AT LEAST FIFTEEN SHOTS ALL OVER YOUR BODY AT POINT BLANK RANGE! THAT IS UNHEARD OF!" Twiggy just shrugged. "I joined the army as an impartial engineer. I just want to build. However, my armor has protected me from most things. Heck, its even stopped punches without denting. I have no idea why though...." Tidus nodded and mused. "CONGRATULATIONS, PRIVATE TWIGGY. LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE MY SQUAD'S NEW ASPIRING CHAMPION! THE GOD EMPEROR IS TRULY SMILING UPON YOU, MY FAVORED SON!" Twiggy was taken back with surprise. "But sir! I said I don't want to fight!" Tidus shook his head. "WELL, THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD!"
Tidus then walked over to the Vampire twins. "AND YOU TWO MUST BE THE TWINS! I GOT A LETTER FROM YOUR FATHER, BARON ALUCARD. YOU, BOY, MUST BE EMERALD. AND YOU, GIRL, MUST BE RUBY.....GREAT HIBITY JIBITIES! YOU'RE A VAMPIRE GIRL?! YA LOOK MORE LIKE A GENDER-CONFUSED ELF! I THOUGHT YOU VAMPIRE GIRLS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ALL DAINTY!" Ruby saluted. "Sir! The private only wishes to do her part without having to worry about discrimination because of her gender, Sir! The private would also like to add that she prefers the smell of oil over the smell of perfumes any day, Sir!"
Tidus clapped at her response. "FINALLY! A WOMAN WITH A RIGHT VIEW OF THE WORLD! WHAT ABOUT YOU, PRETTY BOY?! YOU LIKE ENGINEERING TOO?!" Emerald's response was a bit less than what Tidus hoped for. "I like engineering just fine. Its your stinking Fortesian breath that is knocking me out. Know your place when you are talking to a superior vampire, Child of Dust!" Tidus, being the reasonable man he was, responded accordingly. "WELL WELL WELL! A VAMPIRE WITH A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX! I LIKE YOU BOY! YOU SHOULD COME OVER TO MY PLACE AND MARRY MY SISTER!" He then proceeded to give Emerald a swift punch in the gut and a hammer fist to the skull, forcing the Vampire to his stomach on the ground. "THE BLOOD GOD KHORNE MAY OWN YOUR BLOOD AND THE GRAVELORD NURGLE MAY OWN YOUR CORPSE, BUT I OWN YOUR ASS, LEECH-BOY! ONE MORE DISRESPECTFUL OUTBURST LIKE THAT, AND I WILL PERSONALLY UNSCREW YOUR HEAD AND TAKE A HUGE DUMP DOWN YOUR EVER-LASTING NECK!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/20/2012, 8:28 am

Emerald grit his teeth in pain as he clutched his stomach. Never before had he been so shamed by a person of what he believed to be a lower race. But, the sergeant wasn't done there. He patted Emerald on the face. "NOW, HEAVEN FORBID YOU STAY MAD AT ME! WIPE THAT SNEER OFF YOUR FACE, BOY!" He then full-force slapped Emerald across the face. "I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE A TIN CAN, A FLEEBAG, OR A LEECH! IN MY PLATOON, YOU ARE ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS! YOUR BODIES, MIND, AND SOULS NOW BELONG TO THE GOD EMPEROR! YOU ARE NOW IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS CORPS! AND YOU WILL BE FAITHFUL! BECAUSE IF YOU AREN'T, THEN YOU WILL BE IN A WORLD OF CRAP! BECAUSE HERETICS AND TRAITORS TO THE ARMY OF THE GOD EMPEROR NEVER GET AWAY FROM JUSTICE! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!" The soldiers all sounded off. "SIR YES SIR!" Tidus nodded. "GOOD! NOW THEN, I WILL DIVIDE YOU PIECES OF BROOD JERKEY UP INTO TEAMS! YOUR TEAM IS YOUR SQUAD! YOUR SQUAD IS YOUR FAMILY! YOUR FAMILY IS YOUR LIFE! IF ONE OF YOU DIES, YOU ALL WILL DIE! FIGHT TO PROTECT EACH OTHER, AND YOU WILL BE GARENTEED GLORY! SUCCEED AT PROTECTING EACH OTHER, AND YOU ARE GARENTEED SURVIVAL TO REVEL IN THAT GLORY! BUT REMEMBER, THAT EACH FAMILY IS PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER! A LEGION! A BROTHERHOOD! AND EVEN IF YOU SHOULD DIE IN BATTLE, THAT BROTHERHOOD WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU! THAT BROTHERHOOD WILL NEVER DIE, AND THROUGH IT YOU WILL NEVER DIE! ICECROWN IS YOUR HOME! SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO YOU! FIGHT FOR HER! AND FIGHT HARD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" The soldiers all cheered. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" Tidus saluted the soldiers. "WELCOME TO THE IRON LEGION!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/20/2012, 1:49 pm

The gathering soon broke up. The troops were now allowed to socialize. As Iskandar looked around, he bumped into something big and metal. Standing there was Twiggy, the Fortesian that the sergeant had made fun of because of his name and pacifistic nature. Twiggy looked down, as he stood much taller than Iskandar. "Sorry, little guy. Didn't mean to bump into you." Iskandar nodded. "You're really tall....I'm Iskandar. Iskandar Ghostclaw. What's your name?" The Fortesian turned to fully face Iskandar. Unlike most Fortesians, Twiggy was actually friendly. "I'm Twiggy. Twiggy Rorik. I came here to join the King's Army as a non-combat mechanic. However, as you could tell, the sergeant had other plans for me..." Iskandar cocked his head inquisitively. "Yeah. He made you something called an 'Aspiring Champion'. Whats that? Sorry, I'm not familiar on Fortesian customs." Twiggy waved the question away. "Its alright. An Aspiring Champion is a Fortesian who has potential to become a great warrior. The Aspiring Champions live to some day become Champions of the Frozen Throne so they can protect the High King. Other than a glorious death or the election of Chapter Master, its the highest honor any Fortesian can recieve, as it reflects on combat skill." Iskandar seemed enthralled by the explaination. "Wow. Your people must really hold honor in the highest regard." Twiggy chuckled. "Its the only thing we Fortesians have in the end."
Then, a group of soldiers walked out and began making the recruits select colored balls from a bag. When they got to Twiggy and Iskandar, the two put their hands in the bag. They both pulled green. The soldier chuckled. "Lets hope you two don't hate each other. You just got selected for the same squad. Hehehehehe." Iskandar grinned. "Lets do our best together, eh Twiggy?" Twiggy nodded. "Sure. Just as long as we can avoid combat..." The Vampire girl, Ruby, walked over to Twiggy and Iskandar. She saw their choices and smiled. "Looks like I have some unique teammates! Good working with you, boys. Just try to keep up though." She smiled and winked. As she walked away, Iskandar could feel his face getting hot. Twiggy noticed this and playfully slapped him in the back. "Careful there, Buddy! Vampire women aren't easily pleased! HAHAHAHA!" Iskandar looked away, flustered. "S-shut up!" Twiggy laughed and then Tidus re-entered the room.
Tidus looked around and finally yelled at the top of his lungs. "COMPANY! ATTENTION!" The recruits all lined up. "ALRIGHT, YOU SLACK-JAWED BROOD-HERDERS! I WANT ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE SAME COMPANY TO FILE IN ON THE TORCH WITH THEIR COLOR!" Just like that, the soldiers lit three different torches. One green, one blue, and one red. "AFTER YOU HAVE FILED IN, WE WILL SELECT SQUAD LEADERS THAT WILL REPORT TO ME FOR MISSIONS AND THEN WE WILL BEGIN TRAINING EXERCISES! AND YOU WILL LIKE THEM! YOU GET ME?!" The soldiers all answered. "WE GET YOU, SIR!" Tidus nodded. "EXCELLENT!"
The recruits all gather around their respective torches. Ruby, Twiggy, and Iskandar were at the green torch. Emerald, Ruby's brother, was over at the blue torch with a fortesian in steel viking-esque armor and a Fortesian in sleek steel shark-like armor. The red torch was occupied by all Fortesians, each bigger and tougher-looking than the last. Twiggy swallowed hard. Three engineers to each squad. That was how the squad system worked. Tidus walked down the line and examined each squad. "Hmmmm.....YEP! THIS WILL DO! NOW THEN, SQUADS, FOR YOUR FIRST EXERSIZES! YOU WILL MEET YOUR HEAVY SUPPORT, AND THEN BEGIN WORK ON YOUR FIRST PROJECT! GREEN SQUAD, REPORT TO HANGAR BAY ARK! RED SQUAD, REPORT TO HANGAR BAY BAK! BLUE SQUAD, REPORT TO HANGAR BAY CEL! WELL? MOVE IT, YOU APES! MAKE YOUR LIVE OR DEAD MOMMAS PROUD!"
The green squad ran into Hangar Bay Ark. It was a large bay with piles of parts. Standing there at a workbench was an older Fortesian whose armor looked like it had seen far too many battles. He was working on some sort of gear ball, which glowed and eerie red color. He then took the ball and climbed onto one of the piles. Upon closer inspection, the pile was actually a full Defiler, only shut down. The Fortesian put the ball inside the giant gold skull that was the Defiler's head. Suddenly, the Defiler's eyes glowed red and the machine activated. Its legs forced its large, hulking fame up and the whips that it had for its left arm sprang to life as they wiggled about. The Defiler's cannon on its chest rotated and aimed up and down. The Fortesian jumped off and landed in front of the Defiler.
"There ya go, Darlington. Your Nexus systems should be more in-tune to your exobody now." The Defiler let out a deem chuckle and spoke in a deep yet strangely cultured voice. "Thanks, Hal. Now I shall be able to return to glorious combat!" Hal, the Fortesian, nodded and then turned to face the new recruits. "So you must be the new Green Squad? Hehehe, well, you all seem young enough! Welcome to the Green Squad bay, Ark. I'm Hal, the Parts Quartermaster. I'm here to help with acquiring parts and to give advice if you need it. And this big guy here," He pats the Defiler on the leg, "is Darlington. He's the squad's heavy support and front line shock troop. Its your job to keep him running during battle. He's also the squad's cook." Darlington looked down and regarded the recruits. "A pleasure, little ones." Hal smiled. "His food is good, but his Pie Plates are one thing you do not want flung at you." Darlington looked Twiggy in the eye, who comically shrunk back. "Would you like to see a taste of my delicious Pie Plates?" Twiggy nodded nervously. Darlington aimed the cannon on his chest at a target at the shooting range on the far end of the docking bay. The cannon spins and a fires out a large shell that explodes with great force on the target. "Yes...that was a truely tasty Pie Plate." Twiggy nearly fell over in fear. Ruby, however, started examining the various exposed mechanics on Darlington. "Wow! This is some top-quality mechanics on your exobody!" Darlington chuckled. "Examine all you wish, small Vampire. Only promise me that soon we shall ride out to war so I might slake my thirst for combat with my delicious Pie Plates."
Then, in walked Tidus. He looked around the docking bay and snorted. "OI! HAL! YOU STILL KEEP THIS PLACE AS A REAL CRAP HOLE!" Hal facepalmed and sighed. "Hello, Sergeant. So wonderful to have you in my bay yet again. To what do I owe the....pleasure...of your company?" Tidus walked past Hal and examined Darlington. "GOOD TO SEE YOU AGIAN, DARLINGTON! WE'RE GONNA HAVE NEED OF YOUR PIE PLATES SOON! ARE YOU READY?!" Darlington faced Tidus. "Yes, boss." Tidus chuckled. "AND YOUR PIE PLATES?!" Darlington's cannon spun. "My Pie Plates will rain down upon your foes, boss." Tidus rubbed his hands together. "THEN KEEP THAT OVEN HOT, MY GOOD DARLINGTON! AS FOR YOU, REJECT SOLDIERS! YOUR FIRST PROJECT AS A TEAM! YOU WILL BE BUILDING FOR YOUR SQUAD A WARRIOR OF FIRE, DEVILFISH-CLASS BATTLE DROID!" Iskandar nearly fell over. This was something he always wanted to do. And now, he was going to do it. "BY THE WAY, WHO IS YOUR SQUAD LEADER?! HAVE YOU ELECTED ONE YET?!" Twiggy raised his hand. "I nominate Ruby for Squad leader." Tidus chuckled. "WELL AIN'T THAT CUTE?! WRONG ANSWER THERE, BOY! AS ASPIRING CHAMPION, YOU WOULD BE BEST SUITED FOR THE JOB!" he walks over to Twiggy and put a green armband on Twiggy's massive arm. "CONGRATULATIONS, CORPRAL TWIGGY!" Tidus then walked out of the bay.
Ruby shrugged it off. "I really don't care if I'm Squad Leader or not. I just want to build." Twiggy, however, seemed miserable. The more he tried to avoid combat, the more it would find him. So, Twiggy just sat there and accepted it. "Hey, Iskandar, you never told us if you wanted to be leader or not." Iskandar pondered for a bit. The thought of being a leader never occured to him. But, the more he thought about it, the more he didn't care. "I just want to do my part. Now, lets get to work on this Warrior of Fire!"
A Warrior of Fire was an Fortesian War Machine. It was a robot that was about the same size as an average human soldier. It was covered from head to toe in Icecrownian Cybanite armor, a very durrable yet light weight metal. On its left arm it would carry a large Cybanite or Adamantium square shield. On its right arm would be a powerful .50 Calibur machine gun turret gattling gun. They would always accompany the squad of engineers that built them into combat and act as the anit-infantry unit of the group. They were fast, mobile, agile, and very hard to kill. Like the Defilers, they were usually powered by a demonicly possessed spirit that would allow them great feats of combat efficiency and rage. And Iskandar, who had only ever read about them, was most eager to actually get to build one.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/23/2012, 2:32 pm

Iskandar, Ruby, and Twiggy got straight to work. Hal brought them all the necessary components needed to construct a functioning Warrior of Fire. Iskandar was in charge of building the upper body. This meant that he would construct the gyroscopic joints, the containment center for the Nexus System in the head, and the weapons drives for its shield and gun. They recieved green Cybanite armor for the outer shell and a green-painted Adamantium square shield. As he worked he looked over at his new teammates. Ruby was tinkering with the Nexus System as she prepared the soul bound in crystal form to be inserted into the system. Twiggy was building the legs. However, his design was different from normal. The legs on a Warrior of Fire were usually bulky yet strong enough to allow them to combat dodge and jump. However, Twiggy's design made them sleeker, thinner, and more human-like. Although, Iskandar's design wasn't too far off from Twiggy's. Upon examining the schematics, he found a lot of design flaws that he easily fixed. This way, the Warrior's arm would be able to move at better angles and it could still carry the shield with the same strength as a normal Warrior of Fire.
Ruby finished with the Nexus System and took a look at Twiggy and Iskandar's respective designs. She looked amazed. "Wow! Even though you two worked on different parts, your schematics blend perfectly together! Its like you improved the design of the Warrior together even though it was separate! With these designs, our Warrior would be more agile and lighter than any of its predacesors!" Twiggy puffed his chest out proudly. "Well, its all in a day's work!" Hal walked over and took a look. "GREAT MOTHER OF KHORNE! Where did you kids learn this?! I haven't even considered putting anything there! Or there! This is astonishing!" Iskandar smiled. "We just did what came naturally." Hal crossed his arms and seemed pleased. "Well then, lets get this Devilfish up and running!"
Together, the recruits were able to attach the upper and lower body together. All that was needed was the Nexus System. Ruby took it and installed it into the back of the Warrior's head. The Warrior's single eye on the center of its armored head lit up. Only, it lit up with a blue glow instead of red like Darlington did. The Warrior rose to its feet...and then spoke. "GAHAHAHAHA!" His voice sounded like a man who had had too much to drink a few minutes ago.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2012, 8:43 am

Twiggy tilted his head in confusion. "Wait....does that thing sound drunk to you guys?" Iskandar seemed confused. "Yeah...it does." The Warrior of Fire laughed again and then looked at Ruby, Iskandar, and Twiggy. "Wow, a werewolf engineer! I must be drunker than usual gahahahaha!" Ruby raised an eyebrow. "He sounds more like a human than a demon. Maybe it was a fluke?" Then, the worse thing imaginable happened. Tidus walked back in. "I CAME TO INSPECT THE WARRIOR OF FIRE! LETS SEE THIS THING ALREADY!" He walks over to the Warrior and gets in its face. "Gahahaha! Who's this mook?" Tidus jumped back at the voice. "WHAT THE HELL?! IS THIS ROBOT DRUNK?! HOW IN THE HELL IS A ROBOT DRUNK?! AND WHO IS HE CALLING A MOOK?!! GREEN SQUAD, EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!" Hal intervened just in time. "Sir, if I may, the personality of the Warrior of Fire is found in the Source Nexus. All that miss Ruby did was build the containment device for the Nexus. Perhaps the problem is in the soul used for this?" Tidus mused the idea. "VERY WELL! GET THE WARLOCK THAT BOUND THE SOUL IN HERE ON THE DOUBLE!"
Within minutes, a Vampire Warlock with short black hair and glasses runs in. His blakc robes are trimmed in green and he is toting a book about the Warp, the demonic realm that Icecrown was connected to. He ran in and saluted. "Sir! Dracuul of House Sin'Dorai, at your service!" Tidus walked over to him and smacked him upside the head. "WHAT THE HELL IN A HAMSTER BALL DID YOU DO TO THIS SOUL, YOU BOOK-READING WASTE-HIPPY?!" The Vampire clutched his head and seemed scared for his life. "I-It was the soul of a drunk that died in a gutter in the city! The Arch-Warlock said we only needed a Minor Demon to supress him!" Tidus seemed even angrier. "THEN WHY THE HELL IS THIS WARRIOR OF FIRE DRUNK?!" Dracuul cowered away. "H-H-He must have been stronger than we realized! He must have subdued the demon and taken back control. But since he's a soul, his memories are gone. Although, because it was a sentient soul, the trait that he was most in life lingered...." Tidus stomped his foot in anger. "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ALL WE HAVE HERE IS A DRUNKEN DEVILFISH?!" The Warrior laughed at what Tidus said. "I'm a drunken Devilfish gahahahaha!"
Tidus walked around the Warrior of Fire and looked him over. "HMMMMM....BUT THE WAY THAT THIS WARRIOR OF FIRE IS BUILT IS ASTOUNDING! YOU KNOW WHAT? I WANT TO TEST THIS THING OUT! ALRIGHT, MY DRUNKEN DEVILFISH, YOU ARE GOING TO GO INTO OUR PRISON PIT AND YOU ARE GOING TO FIGHT A GROUP OF ARMED AND DANGEROUS GREEN-SKINNED BUFFOONS!" The Warrior laughed. "Gahaha I like to kill Green-skins gahahahaha!" Tidus seemed amused by what the Warrior said. "WELL, DO YA NOW?! I THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE BEGINNING TO LIKE THIS HUNK OF JUNK!" Tidus, Iskandar, Twiggy, Ruby, and Hal took the Warrior of Fire into Cestus Hold's prison. It was here that prisoners of war, be them Orc or Criminal, were held. Inside the prison was also a ring where the prisoners on Death Row would be allowed to fight various war machines to earn their freedom, be it through victory or death. The Warrior of Fire stood in the center, wobbling slightly. His shield on one arm and his gun on the other. The gates opened up and out ran at least 8 Orcs with crude chainsaw axes. Tidus spoke into a loud speaker. "GREEN SKINS, SEE THAT THERE BOT?! KILL IT AND YOU ARE FREE!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/27/2012, 8:23 am

One of the Orcs looked up at Tidus, confused. "Heh?! But I thoughts wez was supposed ta be exectuted!" Tidus shook his head. "Dumb Green-skin can't even take a free card when its right in front of him...OKAY! IF YOU WIN, WE LET YOU GO! GOT IT?!" The Orcs all looked at each other and began chattering. Finally, they all looked up at Tidus and nodded. Then, they turned their attention to the Warrior of Fire. Revving their chainsaw axes, they all roared and charged. "WAAAAAAAAAGH!" the Orcs cried as they charged. The Warrior of Fire just swayed from side to side drunkenly as it suddenly sweeped it leg and railed its heel right into an Orc's face, knocking out the green-skin's teeth and fracturing its skull. The Warrior of Fire then stopped sweeping its leg and aimed its chain gun. "Gahahahahaha I like to kill Green-Skins!" The Warrior of Fire let loose a full barrage from is chain gun, cutting an Orc to pieces from the bullets and then blasting the others with enough bullets to cut them in half. When it was all over, the Warrior of Fire looked around, confused. "There's no more Green-Skins! Gahahahaha! I must have killed them all! What a waste!"
Tidus blinked a few times, clearly speechless. "I HAD EXPECTED THEM GREEN-SKINNED BUFFOONS TO TEAR THAT THAR WARRIOR OF FIRE A NEW ASSHOLE! HOW IN THE HELL WAS IT ABLE TO MOVE LIKE THAT?!" Iskandar raised his hand. "Because we altered the designs and made him more lightweight and agile. He can now move with all the flexibility of a real soldier, not just a robot." Tidus was astounded. "WELL WELL WELL! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT US A SHOWOFF SQUAD! WELL DONE! YOU CAN KEEP THE WARRIOR OF FIRE! THINK UP A NAME FOR HIM! I'LL LEAVE YOU KIDS HERE TO DO THAT AND GET HIM BACK TO YOUR HANGAR! CHOW TIME IS AT 1800 HOURS! DISMISSED, SOLDIERS! " Tidus salutes and walks out. Twiggy was just as amazed. "I can't believe it...not only is he combat capable, but he's combat effective!" Ruby smiled and nodded. "Well, what did you expect? We built him!"
The squad walked down into the pit to retrieve the Warrior of Fire. Iskandar looked at the Warrior and smiled. "So then, what to name you?...." The Warrior of Fire stumbled up drunkenly. "Gahahaha Lestor!" Twiggy seemed surprised. "Lestor?!" Lestor nodded. "I don't know why, but thats the name that came to me gahahaha! I must be drunker than usual!" Ruby walked forward and kissed Lestor on his metal cheek. "I think Lestor is a fine name for him! After all, to quote the Sergeant, he is our 'Drunken Devilfish'!" Lestor laughed again. "GAHAHAHA! I'M A DRUNKEN DEVILFISH!" And with that, Green Squad returned to their Hangar in order to make repairs on Lestor and to practice or relax. The rest of the day was theirs.
The next day, all three squads were brought together. They all had their mechanical units with them as well. Green Squad had Darlington the Defiler and Lestor the Warrior of Fire. Blue squad had a large bot with a broad chestplate, a Fortesian head in the center of the body to act as the Nexus System, and missile launchers on its shoulders. In its one hand was a giant chainsaw ax and in the other a chain gun. Iskandar swallowed when he saw it. "A Dreadnaught..."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/30/2012, 2:10 pm

Dreadnaughts. One of the most advanced forms of Fortesian Engineering mixed with Vampire Warlock arts. A Fortesian, either one that is dying or volenteers willingly, is bound to a large mechanical frame. His body no longer deteriorates and he controls the mechanical frame as if it was his own limbs. They were very powerful, and very dangerous. A Dreadnaught could easily take a Defiler one on one. The two mechs are equal is strength. The only advantage that a Defiler would have is its sheer size. However, a Dreadnaught's firepower and weaponry more than made up for the fact that it was only 4x the size of a normal Fortesian.
Next to Emerald, Ruby's brother and from how the others acted around him the squad leader, was a tall, lean droid with white cloth wrapped around its body and head, making a hood as well as an assassin-style white suit. The droid carried a long sniper rifle in its hand and stood quietly next to Emerald. Iskandar was curious about this one. Then, Twiggy leaned in and whispered to him. "Hey, isn't that a Void Gazer? They're assassin droids that usually get employed in Ash Legion and Iron Legion co-op missions. They say they're better snipers than any being of flesh..." Ruby nodded. "I figured my brother would use something like that...."
However, the Red team finally showed up. At the head was one of the largest Fortesians that Iskandar had ever seen. He was tall, muscular, and his armor was thick steel with a steel full helm sporting a red mohawk. The Fortesian cracked his neck as he walked. Behind him, his squadmates had piled onto a large tank. The treds had small spikes on them that scraped against the metal of the floor. The tank's top turret had a large cannon on it. The two ammo cashes on the top of it had both anti-armor rounds and artillery rounds. On each leg-like limb that sported a tred was a spot for his squadmates to sit in the turrets, all of which were high-powered gattling guns. Iskandar nearly fell over at the sight of it. "T-T-T-That's a-" Then, Twiggy cut him off. "A Baneblade. The most effective heavy armor unit in all of the King's Army...."
Walking next to the large Fortesian was a droid with an obviously feminine physique. The droid had what looked like a gas mask on and was carrying a blade and a sonic cannon. Ruby nodded. "A Wailing Banshee? Looks like Red Squad really pulled out all the stops." Iskandar nodded in agreement. It was amazing what all the other squad had accomplished. But, they had a decent team too. They had Darlington the Defiler, who had apparently survived even the Daedra Crysis. And, they had Lestor the Warrior of Fire. Lestor was able to take down enemies with agility and manuvers that his type would never be able to do, and it was all because of their working together and making something unique and powerful.
Tidus walked up to the Squads. "ALL SQUAD LEADERS, SOUND OFF!" First, went Twiggy. "CORPRAL TWIGGY RORIK, REPORTING IN SIR!" Next was Emerald. "CORPRAL EMERALD ALUCARD, REPORTING IN SIR!" Finally came the large Fortesian. "CORPRAL LYSANDROS MIKK, REPORTING IN SIR!" Tidus nodded and paced in front of the Squad Leaders. "TODAY, YOU WILL ALL BE SENT OUT ON YOUR FIRST MISSIONS! I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT YOU ALL PASSED THE BUILDING TEST AND I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE IRON LEGION! RED SQUAD, YOU WILL BE REPORTING DIRECTLY TO THE BROODING LINE! THAT MEANS YOU GET BUG-SQUASHING DUTY! BLUE SQUAD, YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE RUINS OF SHI'VALIA TO INVESTIGATE THE K'DAVEI PRESCENSE THERE WITH THE ASH LEGION! SHOW THEM NECROTIC HUNKS OF JUNK WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ICECROWNIAN! AND GREEN SQUAD, YOU'RE COMING WITH ME! WE ARE GOING TO MEET UP WITH THE BERSERKERS OF KHORNE TO TAKE DOWN SOME GREEN-SKINNED BUFFOONS THAT GOT THEIR HANDS ON ONE OF KING DELQUES'S TITAN CANNONS! WE WILL BE WORKING WITH KHARN THE BETRAYER, THE CHAPTER MASTER OF THE BLOOD LEGION! NOW, GO! BRING DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF OUR PEOPLE! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" The soldiers all saluted and responded. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" With that, Tidus nodded to them. "DISMISSED!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/1/2012, 8:23 am

A few hours later, Iskandar and the team was ready to move out. When Iskandar found them, they were near the gates that he had passed through on his first day in Sericues. Twiggy was carrying a large pack of medical supplies, Ruby had a handbag full of tools, and Darlington was carrying a large cart strapped to his back. Lestor was aimlessly wandering like a drunk. Finally, Tidus met with the group. He was carrying a large claw-like weapon on one arm and had his pistol strapped to his belt. Tidus looked the group over and nodded. "ALRIGHT, TROOPS! WE ARE GOING TO MEET WITH THE BERSERKERS OF KHORNE! THEY ARE THE BLOOD LEGION'S FINEST SOLDEIRS! THE GREEN-SKINS HAVE STOLEN ONE OF THE HIGH KING'S TITAN ATTACK CANNONS! THIS WEAPON IS OF THE GREATEST IMPORTANCE TO THE ENTIRE ICECROWNIAN KINGDOM! THERE ARE EVEN RUMORS THAT THE KING'S INQUISITION, THE ORDO XENUS, MAY EVEN GET INVOLVED IF WE CANNOT RETURN THE CANNON TO ICECROWN CITADEL! AND BELIEVE ME, YOU DO NOT WANT THE INQUISITION GETTING INVOLVED! BECAUSE THEN YOUR WORLD WILL TRUELY GO TO HELL! THE INQUISITION IS VERY GOOD AT BREAKING THE MINDS OF SOLDIERS WHO FAIL AND EVEN BETTER AT BREAKING THEIR BODIES! I KNEW A SOLDIER WHO GOT THE INQUISITION'S ATTENTION IN A NEGATIVE WAY ONCE! NOW, HE EATS AND DRINKS EVERYTHING THROUGH A MECHANICAL STRAW! AND, ON TOP OF THAT, THE DOCTORS SAY THAT HIS BRAIN WAVES CLAIM THAT HIS MIND IS SO BROKEN, HE THINKS HE IS A GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE! I KID YOU NOT, YOU DO NOT WANT THE INQUISITION AFTER YOU! NOW THEN, I WANT YOU SOLDIERS TO KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU WHEN IT COMES TO THE BERSERKERS. ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR LEADER, KHARN! THE BERSERKERS AND KHARN ARE JUST AS LIKELY TO KILL YOU AS THEY ARE THE GREEN-SKINS!" Twiggy trembled. "Then why are they helping us?!" Tidus turned his attention to Twiggy. "BECAUSE THEY ALSO DON'T WANT THE INQUISITION AFTER THEM! KHARN SAYS THAT HE IS WILLING TO GIVE HIS BLOOD AND THE BLOOD OF 8 OF HIS BERSERKERS TO THE BLOOD GOD IF IT WILL MEAN VICTORY AND GLORY FOR THE LEGIONS OF BLOOD AND IRON!" Tidus turned his attention to Lestor. "WE'RE GONNA BE FIGHTING A LOT OF ORCS OUT THERE, DEVILFISH! CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!" Lestor laughed. "Gahahahahaha I like to kill Green-Skins gahahahaha!" Tidus beamed. "EXCELLENT! THEN YOU WILL BE HAVING A GOOD TIME TODAY, MY DRUNKEN DEVILFISH! DARLINGTON! ARE YOUR PIE PLATES READY!?" Darlington chuckled. "They are in the oven as we speak, boss." Tidus rubbed his armored hands together. "EXCELLENT! NOW THEN, MOVE OUT! "
And so Green squad left on their first mission. After an hour of traveling, they arrived at the frozen ocean. As they crossed, Tidus kept looking around. "DON'T BE WANTING THOSE GREEN-SKINNED BUFFOONS TO GET THE JUMP ON US!" Soon, they arrived to the next continent. It was Icecrown's artificial continent of Tundra. It was on this unmelting ice that Icecrown Citidel, the capital of the entire planet, was situated. It was also where the Orcs that stole the Titan Attack Cannon were hiding. Tidus saw a large ice mound and pointed at it. "CORPRAL TWIGGY, YOU AND YOUR SQUAD GET UP ON THAT ICE BLOCK! AND STAY UP THERE UNTIL I SAY DIFFERENT! THE ELEVATION WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE! DON'T WANNA BE MAKING IT TOO EASY FOR KHARN OR HIS BERSERKERS TO TAKE YOUR HEADS!" Twiggy and the others followed the order. Tidus then climbed up onto Darlington and stood on the Defiler's shoulders.
Ruby then looked at Twiggy. "Hey Twiggy, can you explain who this Kharn the Betrayer guy is? I mean, I know he's the Blood Legion Chapter Master, which means he must be strong, but I have no idea who he is." Twiggy seemed scared nearly out of his mind. "Kharn the Betrayer is a Chosen of Khorne, one born with the Madness of Khorne. When he was a child of only 4, he strangled a Brood Warrior with his bare hands...at 15, he defeated over 200 Orcs with only his Chainsaw Ax, Gorechild....at 20, he turned on the Ash legion which he was part of and murdered his chapter master on the grounds that the master was corrupted. The Inquisition proved that to be true. And so, Kharn took the name Kharn the Betrayer and the Ablar General appointed him as Chapter Master of the Ash Legion splinter group that he founded, The Blood Legion." Ruby shuddered. "Yikes...and I thought Tidus was a hardass...."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/1/2012, 10:04 am

Then, Tidus looked out to the distance and pointed. "LOOK ALIVE, TROOPS! HERE COMES THE BLOOD LEGION!" Charging towards them were 9 crimson Fortesians, chainsaw axes brandished and howling as they ran. And, at the head of them, was the Fortesian that Iskandar had met. The large one who led that squad to destroy that Orc toll station. The Fortesian held his huge, double-bladed chain ax high and yelled out at the top of his lungs. "KILL! MAIM! DESTROY!" The Berserkers with him responded by echoing him. Finally, they stopped in front of Darlingon. Tidus looked down and chuckled. "WELL WELL WELL! IF IT ISN'T KHARN THE BETRAYER! AND I SEE YOU ARE WIELDING ALOFT YOUR FAMOUS GORECHILD!" The large Fortesian, now identified as Chapter Master Kharn the Betrayer, placed his fist on his chest in greeting to Tidus. "Blood to you, Sergeant." Tidus responded with the same motion. "THERE WILL BE MUCH BLOOD TO BE HAD!" Then, Kharn glared at Tidus. "Why do you cowardly mount that Defiler, Tidus? Afraid to speak to me man-to-man?" Tidus chuckled. "BECAUSE IT IS ALL A MATTER OF TRUST, MY INSANELY CHAOTIC FRIEND! I TRUST THE FRONT ARMOR PLATING OF THIS HERE DEFILER, DARLINGTON, MORE THAN I TRUST THE SWING OF YOUR GORECHILD!" Kharn chuckled lightly, as if what Tidus said amused him. "Touche. I and my 8 brothers will serve your purposes well, Sergeant. But remember, we serve Blood and Khorne. And no other." Tidus nodded. "INDEED! BUT FIRST, I WOULD LIKE TO TEST SOMETHING...CORPRAL TWIGGY! GET DOWN HERE!"
Twiggy ran down the ice mound and stood next to Tidus. "GENTLEMEN, THIS IS MY ASPIRING CHAMPION, TWIGGY! AND GUESS WHAT?! HE THINKS HE'S BETTER THAN YOU!" The Berserkers all looked right at Twiggy. Twiggy nearly jumped out of his armored exoskeleton. Tidus just kept going on. "ARE YOU GONNA LET THIS IRON LEGION WILLYHEAP LOOK DOWN ON YOU?!" One of the Berserkers looked to the others. "Oh, we got a live one here, brothers!" Twiggy started backing away. Iskandar looked over at Ruby nervously. "Shouldn't we go help him?!" Ruby shook her head. "Don't worry. I have a feeling the big guy can handle himself..." Twiggy looked from each Berserker to the next. "I mean you no harm, brothers! I never said that!" The Berserkers revved their axes. "Believe us when we say its nothing personal." Then, the 8 Berserkers all jumped at Twiggy and attacked. However, their axes didn't even dent Twiggy's armor. In fact, the axes broke against his armor as if they were made of glass. Kharn's eyes showed he was either very angry, very surprised, or both. He tightened his grip on Gorechild and glanced at Tidus, who was clapping and laughing. "HAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT!" Kharn glared from Twiggy to Tidus. " What did he just do?! He survived a ripping by 8 of my best brothers and walked out unscathed! Such a thing has never happened!" Tidus snapped his fingers at Kharn. "MY CHAMPION, TWIGGY, SEEMS TO BE BLESSED BY A GOD! HIS ARMOR HAS JUST BEEN PROVEN IMPENETRABLE!" Kharn snarled, but loosened his grip on his Gorechild ax. "Because he is your champion, my old friend, I will forgive this insult. However, if you EVER try that again, I will take your head and consume your red drink from your skull!"
Tidus nodded. "VERY WELL, MY CHAOTIC FRIEND! NOW, LET US GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEM GREEN-SKINNED BUFFOONS ARE HIDING THAT TITAN ATTACK CANNON?!" Kharn cracked his neck and stretched. "No. But we do know that the Green-Skins are sending out a large raiding party at the next village over. One of those Orcy morons has to know where the High King's cannon is." Tidus beamed. "EXCELLENT! WE'LL WIPE THEM OUT AND INTERROGATE THE SURVIVORS!" Kharn looked up at Tidus's squad and his eyes locked onto Iskandar. Ruby looked nervously at Iskandar. "Iskandar, don't tell me you know him..." Kharn walked over and looked Iskandar right in the eye. "Well well, if it isn't the brave pup I met a few days ago...I see you made it into the Iron Legion. A fine goal. Although, I have never heard of a Werewolf Engineer. I am glad to have such a fine spirit watching my back in this mission! Mark my words, do well and I will definitely send commendations to Ablar General Crucian of your deeds here. Of your whole squad's deeds. However, abandon us or go cowardly, and I will kill you myself. Am I clear?" Iskandar still had his hand on his pistol, but nodded. Even though Kharn was a commanding officer, he did not trust Kharn one bit. "Understood, sir." Kharn laughed.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/27/2012, 10:28 pm

As the sun set, the joint group of Iron Legion Green Squad and the Blood Legion Berserkers slowly made their way over the vast icy terrain of Icecrown's frozen ocean. After hours of traveling, they find the village they were seeking. It was small, populated by mostly Werewolves and Fortesian farmers and merchants. These people, if the Orc raiding party got there, were not warriors or soldiers. The Orcs would slaughter them mercilessly and without feasible resistance. Tidus took a good look around the village. "ALRIGHT, TROOPS! HERE IS THE PLAN! GREEN SQUAD, YOU WILL STAY WITH DARLINGTON AND KEEP BEHIND THAT BARN OVER YONDER!" He points to a barn on the west side of the village. "GREEN-SKINS AIN'T EXACTLY SMART, SO WHEN THEY SHOW UP, THEY'LL BE ATTACKING FROM THE ENTRANCE TO THE VILLAGE IN THE EAST! BERSERKERS! I NEED YOU BOYS TO STATION YOURSELVES IN THE ALLEYWAYS BETWEEN EACH HOUSE ON EITHER SIDE OF THE MAIN ROAD! WHEN THE GREEN-SKINS RUN THROUGH, SPRING OUT AND SLAUGHTER THEM!" Kharn scoffs at the plan. "Hiding and ducking in shadows to wait for enemies...What do you take us for, some Ash-Legion band of cowardly cutthroats? I say we stand in the town square and wait for the Orcs, take them at the front, and hit them hard!" Tidus shook his head. "EVER THE EAGER MAN FOR BLOOD, KHARN! YOUR GORECHILD MAY HUNGER, AND YOUR BROTHERS MAY LONG TO SHED BLOOD, BUT THESE ORCS ARE MANY IN NUMBER AND DARLINGTON DOESN'T NEED TO BE HITTING YOUR BERSERKERS WITH HIS PIE PLATES! MY PLAN IS SIMPLE! DARLINGTON HAMMERS THEM WITH LONG-RANGE PIE PLATES, AND THEN WE SEND OUR DRUNKEN DEVILFISH IN THERE TO MOW DOWN THE ORCS! WHEN I GIVE THE SIGNAL, YOU AND YOUR BERSERKERS CAN HIT THEM HARD FROM THE BACK!" Kharn muses over the idea for a second. "Very well. But we form up behind them and rush them, full force and screaming." Tidus laughs. "I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!"
As night fell on the village, the villagers were told of the impending Orc attack. They boarded up their houses and windows, and hid in their basements. This battle was going to be fierce. Kharn and his Berserkers hid at the very mouth of the village, in a deep alleyway. Iskandar, Ruby, Twiggy, Darlington, and Lestor all stayed near the barn. Tidus himself stood on top of the barn. He loaded his pistol, allowing the glow of the plasma to illuminate his armored form. He then clenched and unclenched the large gauntlet he had on. He looked out into the distance. And then, he saw it. A large group of Orcs, at least 60 of them, all walking towards the village. Something was not right. "WHY ARE THE JUST WALKING?! ORCS DON'T JUST WALK!" At the head of the Orcs was a rather well-postured Orc. His green face appeared to be more human than the others. His eyes were covered by a pair of black sunglasses and he was wearing a beaten-up top hat with a matching shredded suit. In his hand was a large staff with what looked like a skull on the end with a strange rune on it. The Orc looked around. Finally, he spoke. It was a cockney British accent, but it was much more proper than the cockney accents that the other Orcs mixed with single-syllable speech. "Alright, boyz! Get down that main road and leave no survivors! Warboss Hatchetmouth wants the foods and such for the WAAAAAGH! Get 'em, and get 'em back to the Supply Depot! And if ya don't bring any food, ya don't eat this week! Got me?!" The Orcs all grunted. "Right, Weirdboy!" Tidus could hear the whole thing, since Orcs were known to be an extremely loud and obnoxious race. "WEIRDBOY?! I AIN'T NEVER HEARD OF NO ORC NAMED WEIRDBOY!" Iskandar looked over at Tidus. "Sir, whats a 'WAAAAAGH'?" Tidus looked down at Iskandar. "IT MEANS THE GREEN-SKINNED BUFFOONS ARE PLANNING TO MARCH TO WAR! THE LAST WAAAAAGH WAS MANY YEARS AGO! SOME ORC NAMED WARBOSS SLEDGEFACE THOUGHT HE COULD TAKE ICECROWN CITADEL FOR HIS OWN AFTER WE UNIFIED AND FOUGHT THE K'DAVEI! BUT, HIGH KING DELQUES AND ALPHA IVAR BLOODFANG SET THAT ORC IN HIS PROPER PLACE, DOWN IN A POOL OF HIS OWN BLOOD WITH A WEREWOLF AX IN HIS CHEST!" Iskandar nodded. He had heard of Alpha Ivar Bloodfang, but he never got a chance to meet him. He hoped that one day he would.
The Orcs began to move into the village. Tidus glanced at Kharn on the other side of the village with a telescope enhancement he had augmented onto his iron exoskeleton. Kharn looked back and nodded. Tidus then brought the enhancement back up and looked down at Lestor. "ALRIGHT, MY DRUNKEN DEVILFISH! DO YOUR THING!" Lestor staggered out into the town square. It was just him facing the Orcs. Tidus then looked down at Iskandar, Ruby, and Twiggy. "ALRIGHT, SOLDIERS! GET TO THE EDGES OF THE BARN AND READY YOUR WEAPONS!" Twiggy shuffled a bit. "Um, sir, I'm a medic, even though I'm squad leader. Can I just stay back with Darlington and make sure he runs alright?" Tidus brought his hand to his face and shook his head. "FINE! WHATEVER!" Twiggy nodded. Iskandar and Ruby made their ways to the barn's edges. Iskandar drew his pistol and waited. Ruby had a weapon of her own. A a steam-powered crossbow made from titanium and armed with Adamantium crossbow bolts and large blades on the arms. She loaded a bolt and took aim. Lestor stood there as the Orc, Weirdboy, studied him. "Ain't this an Icecrown mech? Looks like one of them Fire guys..." Lestor looked up and laughed. "GAHAHAHAHAHA! I like to kill Green-Skins!" Weirdboy leaped back. "It can talk?! Boyz! get away from this thing!" It was too late. Lestor readied his chaingun and began letting loose, mowing down every Orc in his path. However, Weirdboy pointed his staff at Lestor and a shield appeared. The bullets bounced off harmlessly. Weirdboy smiled evilly. "My wards got a little somethin' for ya!" Tidus looked like he was about to have a conniption out of rage. "AN ORC MAGE?! WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO! I THOUGHT GREEN-SKINS WERE TOO DUMB TO USE MAGIC!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down