NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty

The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program

2 posters

Go down

The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program

Post by Genesis 9/16/2019, 9:48 am

Hello everyone, it's me with with a new story idea I had while at work that I just had to write down. Think of this as a Pilot of sorts to see if I can keep going with the idea. And Please leave me some comments on if you like the idea and want to see me continue the story. Anyways, here is the first chapter for your entertainment.

Chapter 1: The Demon Lord.

“Demons, monsters of pure darkness. Their only desire, to lay waste to the human world and rule everything themselves. They attack unsuspecting and innocent villages, burning houses and crops until nothing but ash remains. They then plunder anything they can including gold, jewels, and even young women. They are a blight on this world, and an affront to the mighty Goddess of Light. All demons should be eradicated at once. Do not trust a demon, they are only trying to destroy you!”

Laughter, starting with a slow chuckle but slowly building to an outright bellow. A man, roughly six feet tall with messy black hair and crimson red eyes, slowly crumbled up the parchment he was holding, tossing it at the far wall. He wiped the tears from his eyes from laughter and looked to the servant in front of him who had brought the parchment to his attention. The servant, a reanimated Skeleton wearing light leather armor that barely covered its body, was shaking waiting for his master’s response.

“This is a joke, right?” The tall man asked, looking to his servant with a hoped of him laughing along with him. The skeleton, while unable to express much emotion, showed its dismay and responded with a clatter.

“I am sorry My Lord, but this is no joke. The Humans have been spreading these parchments all throughout their world. Condoning the demons. I fear they are planning to start another great war with us, or worse. They may plan to send a Hero to slay you.” The skeleton rattled out, looking away from his master before he spoke his final thought.

The man listening looked his servant over, looking for any signs of lying, but sadly found none.

“If what you say is true then I have a follow up question. What percentage of the human species is able to read this parchment?” The man asked.

The skeleton rattled as it reached into a small messenger bag it wore on its side, slipping out another piece of parchment before responding.

“Based on our research sir, we estimate approximately 13% of the human population is actually able to read. And, while the number may appear low, they truth is that each human city has a squire to whom the notices are meant for. They are then supposed to read out the parchment to the rest of the citizens of each village.” The Skeleton concluded, returning the parchment back into its bag and awaiting his lord’s responses.

“And what of this hero you mentioned?” The man questioned, his curiosity now peaked. The skeleton once more reached into its bag and rummaged around before finally finding the parchment it was seeking. Then he responded once more.

“Yes, the “HERO” of the humans. We haven’t been able to gather too much information on them but what we do know is that they are still young, having only been born within the last 20 years or so. We have also managed to narrow down their current location to a few possibilities. Our research team has concluded that they must still be training to hone their abilities. If we could find their location, we could take them out before they even had a chance to attack my lord.”

The man listened intently before nodding. He rose from his large throne before speaking.

“Thank you, my loyal messenger. With this new information I must now head to my private chambers and begin making plans. I will do everything in my power to protect my people. You may return to your duties now. Thank you.”

The skeleton paused only for a moment before raising to its full height, roughly 5’8”, before bowing and speaking his thanks as well.

“Anything to help serve the mighty Demon Lord. Praise to you my lord”.

As the Demon lord waved off the praise, he waited for the skeleton to leave his throne. After, he retreated to his private chambers, a large and lavash bedroom. As he closed the door behind himself, he slowly walked over to his bed before sitting on the edge of it. He let out a sigh.

“WHAT THEY HELL AM I GOING TO DO!?”

He panicked, his once cool visage now gone. He frantically scrubbed his head with his hands trying to loosen his mind so he could think.

“Alright calm down. Let’s think for a second.”

He said, trying to calm his own thoughts.

“The humans hate demons, when you look at their rulers and what they believe in it only makes sense.”

He thought back to his teachings about the humans. He was taught that the humans all worshipped a mighty goddess. The Goddess of Light, was said to have given birth to all the humans. Granting them the power to grow and become strong. Giving them the blessings of life. Meanwhile, they were also taught that the demons were creators born from the darkness, meant only to consume the gifts that the Goddess of Light had left behind. Truly an unfair story to hear.

“And then there’s the Hero.” He ruminated to himself.

The Hero, another thing he had to learn about before he became the Demon Lord. The human with unique properties. Someone versed in both magic, and swordsmanship. The ultimate equalizer in the world. It was said that the Humans sole purpose was to kill the Demon Lord and bring in a new era of prosperity for humanity. Every Demon Lord who had come before the current one had been slain by the mighty Hero, or at least, that’s what the humans wanted to keep telling people. The truth was, of the One Hundred Demon Lords who had come before, only one Demon Lord in recorded history had actually been killed by the Hero. More than half the others had died from natural causes such as old age or sickness, one died choking on some under cooked meat, and many others were assassinated by other demons wanting to become the next Demon Lord.

“So, with all this, what is the best course of action?”

The man continued to pounder, going back and forth between the information he had. Finally, he spoke his conclusion.

“Maybe I should just give up!?”

He fell to his bed, exasperated. Being the Demon Lord had proved to be a lot harder then he had originally thought. While he wasn’t the strongest Demon, he had proven to be one of the brightest, finding ways to use his opponents’ strengths against themselves and easily climbed his way to the top, only to find that leading the other demons was a lot harder then he had thought. He finally sat up chuckling to himself again.

“Like I could just give up, the humans would slaughter everyone in my domain. I would love to find a way to broker peace between our kinds, but I just can’t think of any way to do so, unless…”

Hiss thoughts lingered as he rose from his bed and exited his chamber. As he stumbled around his large castle lost in thought, he was found by a trusted companion.

“My lord, are you alright, you seem to be confused by something?”

A young woman, roughly in her early to mid-20’s and standing at just shy of 5’4”, wearing a simple maid outfit approached the Demon Lord. She was a simple maid, but one that the Demon Lord had been acquainted with many times.

“Oh, Lalata. Just the person I was looking for.”

The Demon Lord snapped back to attention, realizing who was in front of him. He had known the Maid in question for quite some time. Ever since he had become the new Demon Lord, he had gone out to find someone who could keep up with his hectic lifestyle. He also needed someone who could comprehend the inane ideas he would suggest, but more importantly he needed someone who could shoot down a terrible idea quickly. The maid he had come to know as Lalata was just that person.

“If there is anything you need of me my lord, you know I am ready to assist you.”

She replied, bowing as she said so. The Demon Lord chuckled before placing his hand on her head.

“How many times do I have to tell you, when we are alone like this you don’t have to be so formal to me.”

Lalata blushed from the contact and hearing her master’s words. She then stutterd out a reply.

“V-very well. Then what I can I do for you today Kamnar Archala? Or would you prefer I just use Kamnar?

The Demon Lord, Kamnar, chuckled once more to himself before finally replying.

“Kamnar will do just fine, as for what I need. I need to head to that place. I have an idea, but I need to figure out the best way to handle it. If everything goes well, this may be the start of a new age for us demons.”

Lalata, listened intently before being shocked. She stammered after her lord who had started walking again. After catching up the Kamnar she spoke once again.

“Are you sure you want to go in their again? Last time you barely got out. You could have died in there.”

Kamnar listened to her warning before replying in kind.

“I understand your concern, but I won’t be in as much risk this time. Last time I was overwhelmed, this time I will be ready.”

As the two continued to walk they finally reached their destination. In front of them was a massive metal double door. Engraved were ancient runes and letters, none of which were readable by any demons still living in the demon realm. Kamnar placed his hand on the door as the runes began to glow. The doors slowly slid open on their own, a bright light shooting forth from the inside of the doors.

“This is it, what I need is in this room. The knowledge I require is within my grasp. Thanks to this. The Cosmic Knowledge.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty Re: The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program

Post by Rocky 9/18/2019, 3:59 pm

I really like the introduction to this! There's strong parallels between this and two major things: your primary series featuring Genesis, and the Legend of Zelda. I don't know if those things at all inspired you, or if this is a clever reimagining of those two things; if it is a retelling, then it works pretty well! If it isn't, it's already super easy for us to grasp, as most of us are familiar with this set up! At this point, I'm looking out for the gimmick. What separates this from the stories of Genesis and Link?

I like the idea that we're following a view from the villain's perspective. It's not often that we write about our foes, so I enjoy this fresh piece! I also enjoy the 'humanity' the characters show between each other, as there's a good amount of emotion being displayed here. I like the names you also chose.

What am I most interested in, by far, is the title... Cultural Exchange Program? Is the Demon Lord going to be the main character, or will we get other characters in the mix? What does this mean? I hope you go into more detail about these cultures as you go on!

Overall, I think this ia good start to something interesting! It has a lot of potential in the same way Psychic Warfare does! I hope you continue to surprise us!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program Empty Re: The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program

Post by Genesis 9/19/2019, 9:22 am

Thanks for the comment Rocky. And while I could see where you would make those comparisons, I can guarantee that this story is going to be different what you are expecting.

Speaking of, IT"S TIME FOR CHAPTER 2. I hope you guys really enjoy the story because we are now going to start moving forwards with it.

And as always, please leave me a comment since they let me know what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong with the story.

Chapter 2: Knowledge is Power.

No matter what world you go to, no matter what time, there is one golden rule that all must follow. A rule that many have tried to fight against but have always failed. That rule is simply, Knowledge is Power. Who ever has the knowledge will have the power to use it to mold their world to their liking.

The Cosmic Knowledge considered by few to be the greatest treasure in the Demon Lord’s possession. While many believe the greatest treasure would be something like a sword that can cut through anything, or armor that can block any attack, those who understand this golden rule can see the truth.

Kamnar stood at the threshold to his greatest treasure, mentally preparing himself for what was to come. Lalata stood next to him, concern clear on her face.

“I still don’t understand what your obsession with this thing is. Most Demon Lords before you spent their time working on perfecting their swordsmanship or becoming as strong as possible, but you only seem to be concerned with this silly room.”

Lalata expressed her exasperation. While she was a simple maid, Kamnar had made it clear many times that he valued her opinions on all matters. Kamnar looked to her with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah, most of those past Lords focused on who was stronger, who could lift the heaviest thing. They ruled with power and look where they are now.”

He turned to face his companion with a now stern expression.

“Diseases are abundant in our world. Small Pox, Pneumonia, the Flu. All these things kill millions of not only our people, but the humans as well. And why? Because we don’t have the knowledge on how to fight these threats.”

He turned back to the doorway in front of him. A swirling bright light filling his vision.

“Inside this room lies the knowledge that can change this world for the better. The Cosmic Knowledge contains knowledge form not only this world, but from possible other worlds. Worlds that we can learn from to make ourselves greater then we could be by ourselves.”

Lalata listened to her master, nodding occasionally like she understands what he was saying. Truth be told, she was only able to pick up a few things here and there that was explained to her. Still, she knew her master had a desire to learn, and that this was the best place for him to do that.

“So, are you planning to find something in there to help you destroy the Hero? Something to let you take control of the entire Demon World?”

Lalata asked, trying to think of the different ways past Demon Lords would have used such a powerful artifact. Kamnar shook his head before focusing once more on the path in front of him.

“All the past Demon Lords have ever done is try to kill the Hero and conquer the world of the humans. But why? What is there to gain from controlling both sides of the world. And even if we did win, it wouldn’t stop the humans. They would always try to fight back. They won’t ever just give up and roll over. That’s why I want to try an alternate path. I want to try something no Lord has ever tried before.”

Kamnar explained as he took his first steps towards the Cosmic Knowledge, sweat dripping down his face. He had entered this thing once before. And he had been stuck in there for almost four days straight. It was only thanks to Lalata’s calling to him that he was able to even escape from the vast knowledge that had engulfed him.

Lalata reached out, grabbing her master’s sleeve. She was shaking, afraid of loosing him again to the cursed knowledge that lied within. Kamnar noticed and gently gripped her hand, turning to face her with a warm smile.

“Don’t worry, last time I was overwhelmed by the vast knowledge that was laid out before me, this time, I plan on looking for something specific and I don’t plan on loosing myself.”

He gently pealed her hand off himself. He would have loved to have her come with him, but only those with strong constitutions could survive the experience. Something that, to his knowledge, only the Demon Lord possessed.

Kamnar walked into the doorway to the Cosmic Knowledge, the bright light engulfing him. The doors behind him closed as he entered. The runes and letters continuing to glow for a few moments before they faded, sealing the door.

“Come back safely My Lord”

Lalata whispered to herself, unable to do anything more.

Day turned to night, and night was slowly turning to day again. Lalata had not left her spot in front of the doorway to the Cosmic Knowledge since her master had entered. While it wasn’t as long as the last time, she was starting to get concerned about the amount of time he was spending there. Worried that he might lose himself to it again. If it came down to it, she would be more than willing to burst in and drag him out herself, even if it might cost her her life.

“My Lord, what are you doing in there. Please hurry back.”

As if hearing her words, the runes and letters around the doorway slowly started to glow. Then slowly, the doors slide open once more and a tall visage made its way out. Lalata smiled brightly at seeing the man exiting the doorway. As Kamnar exited the Cosmic Knowledge, he looked to his trusted companion, a weak smile on his face. Suddenly, after exiting the doorway, he quickly collapsed.

Lalata dashed to her master quickly, catching him before he could fall to the ground completely. She looked him over calling his name.

“Kamnar? KAMNAR!?”

Worry permeated her thoughts, concerned about her trusted friend. Kamnar slowly opened his eyes, seeing his friend in near tears in front of him. He slowly reached up and caressed her face. Smiling weakly to her.

“I’m-I’m alright Lalata. Just tired. Searching for the knowledge you want in there takes a lot more effort then just being swarmed with all of it at once.”

Kamnar tried to calm her down weakly. His voice was tired, and he felt a little cold, but after Lalata had cleared her head from hearing his words she could fell there was still plenty of life in him. She shook her head, slinging his arm around her shoulders to support him.

“Come now my Lord, let’s get you to your chambers so you can rest up.”

She slowly helped to carry him back to his room. For most Demon Lords, this would have been the ultimate insult.  Having to be helped to their room, appearing weak in front of other Demons. Kamnar however, did not have such shame and cared more about his work rather than his appearances.

As they reached Kamnar’s personal Chambers, Lalata slowly helped him onto the bed so he could rest.

“So my lord, did you manage to find what you were searching for?”

She asked, her curiosity now getting the better of her. Kamnar turned to his companion and gave a strong smile, the strongest one he had shown since entering the Cosmic Knowledge. Then he responded.

“Yeah, I found the one thing that no other Demon Lord has ever been able to find. I have found a way to bring peace between the Humans and the Demons.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 10/28/2019, 11:40 am

Hey everyone, Time for Chapter 3. It's a short one today since I just didn't have enough time for this story today to write more. I know its been a bit since the last chapter but writing can take some time so I hope you all understand. Anyways, without further adieu.

Chapter 3: The Hero

It had been an entire day since Kamnar had entered the Cosmic Knowledge, yet he was still stuck in his bed. To be bombarded with such knowledge, not just from this world but from others, would leave any normal being in a state of comatose. Luckily, being the Demon Lord came with several gifts that others did not possess, including a resistance to such bombardments. Unfortunately, due to Kamnar’s generally weaker body he was still left in a state of shock, but one he would be quick to recover from.

“A way to bring Demons and Humans to peace with each other?” Lalata had repeated to herself. The line had been stuck in her head since she had helped recover her Lord from the Cosmic Knowledge, and while she believed he could do many things as a Demon Lord this was something even she couldn’t comprehend.

“Yes, peace between us”. Kamnar replied weakly. His body shook every so often and he drew sharp labored breaths from time to time but even he knew his body would take the burden. He knew he would be fine in a day or two.

“I am sorry My Lord, but I just don’t see it happening.” Lalata voiced her concerns.

“To bring peace would go against everything both of our sides stand for. We have been at war for centuries, millennia even. To undo that would not be such a simple task.”

“Your right” Kamnar replied. “To bring about peace for both of our sides, we need to find something no other Demon or Human has ever looked for before.” Kamnar let out a cough as he finished speaking, shocking Lalata who proceeded to place a damp cloth on his head.

“Something neither side has looked for? Maybe a weapon of some kind?” Lalata guessed.

“No.” Kamnar answered with a weak smirk. “Not a weapon, but something even more powerful.”

He turned his attention to the single window in his chamber. One that looked out towards the entire Land of Demons. He smirked again as the new thoughts filled his head.

“What we need to find, is common ground.”

Two more days had passed before Kamnar was back on his feet. But while he was bed ridden, he never stopped working. He had called his best Spy’s and Ninja’s to his room to coordinate his plan. While there had been many against the orders being given, they all agreed to follow. As was the will of the Demon Lord.

Kamnar sat at his throne and waited for his plans to start. After a few hours of waiting, and filing some paperwork that Lalata had brought him, it was finally time.

“MY LORD!” A large demon roared, bursting through the doors to the throne room. They were a large Orc. Baring a resemblance to a pig, they were considered by many to be quite powerful if not a little stupid. But what they lacked in the intelligence the made up with their blind willingness to work. Behind him came some familiar looking Skeleton soldiers as well as some black clad creatures whose appearance one could not easily discern.

“Ah, Grangle. How did the mission go!?” Kamnar yelled back to the excited demon who had entered. He peered behind the Orc and saw one of the black cloaked figures carrying a squirming bag. The bag thrashed about wildly, as if what was inside was trying to get out.

“My Lord” The Orc called Grangle replied. “The mission was a total success. The humans had no idea what we were planning, and we managed to escape with the treasure you requested. We did lose two soldiers though. “

Kamnar frowned. While it was expected of the Demons to be willing to lay down their lives for their Lord, it still pained Kamnar to no end when a life was wasted. Some said this is what made him such a unique Demon Lord, while others called it a weakness. Regardless, he had planned for sacrifices to be made in the name of peace. Still, only two deaths was better than he had expected.

“Very good, now please being me the treasure I asked for.” He commanded. The hooded figures acknowledged him and brought the squirming bag to him. Placing the bag a short distance form their Lord, the cloaked figures untied the bag.

“So, this is it?” Kamnar asked, wanting to make sure his plan was correct.

Sitting in front of him was a young, long blonde-haired girl. She wore light metal armor that protected her body. Her arms and legs had been bound with thick ropes to keep her from escaping and her mouth had been tied with a gag.

“Yes, My Lord.” One of the cloaked figures replied. “As you have requested, we have brought you the new Hero.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 6/10/2020, 10:43 am

I LIVE!

And I come with a new chapter of this story. It came to me in a dream (much like the actual plot of the story too) so I figured it was time to get it written down. I actually really wanted to update it much sooner but then the whole country went into lock down and stuff happened. Anyways, I hope you guys all enjoy the story and tell me what you think.

Chapter 4: The Meeting.

Kamnar kept his eyes locked on the Hero in front of him. The young girl didn’t look like much to him. She was thin, and not very muscular, but he was aware of the power that Heroes possessed. Despite her looks, Kamnar could feel a great strength in her, one that with proper training could destroy him. Luckily, he had managed to catch her while she was still in training. Now was the perfect time to put his plan into effect, he just had to hope it would work.

“ Grangle, would you be so kind as to release her mouth from their restraints. I would like to have a little chat with her.” Kamnar ordered. The Orc looked to his lord and back to the girl, then back to his lord before responding.

“My Lord, are you sure? This is THE Hero we are talking about. Wouldn’t it be easier to just crush her now? Maybe have a little fun with her first?”

Kamnar let out a sigh, he was not in the mood for this. While he could understand some of what his subordinate was saying, there were some things he could never agree with. It was true, that crushing the Hero here and now would solve a lot of problems for the Demons. They wouldn’t have to worry about being exterminated, and they could have their way in the world. However, this would only be a temporary solution. When the hero dies, another one will be born to take their place. This was the cycle that persisted in history and was the same for the Demon Lord as well. A perpetual cycle of conflict.

Kamnar shook his head before replying.

“No, we need her alive if what I have planned is to work. Furthermore, I have stated my position on your second proposition several times now haven’t I?” He glared at the Orc, and while it was true he was considered weaker than most Demons, this glare was more than enough to frighten the Orc in front of him.

“As-as you command My Lord!” Grangle stammered. He approached the still bound Hero. As he grew closer, the Hero glared daggers at the beast. Her glare caused a similar reaction to that of the Demon Lords. Nervously, Grangle removed the rope that had force the Hero silent.

The Hero, now with her mouth free, spat out the remaining fibers of the rope that had been stuck in her mouth. She then went about licking her lips to help rehydrate them before returning her attention to the Demon Lord in front of her.

“So, do you regularly go around kidnapping beautiful young women?” She smirked, an air of cockiness emanating with each word she spoke. Kamnar in retaliation, smirked back.

“Can’t say I do, though I did think you would be an excellent exception, Miss Hero.”

The young Hero was caught off guard for a moment. Most people did not know she was the new hero, so to here this man straight up say it was a surprise. Still, she quickly hid her shock and continued her line of questioning.

“So, you know who I am, then you should know that I am more than capable of kicking your ass if I so feel like it?”

Kamnar, once again smirked before replying.

“Oh, I’m not to sure about that. Maybe a few years ago, sure you could have beaten me. But now, I’m a totally different person.”

“And why is that?” The Hero asked, looking at the man with inquisitively.

“It’s just what happens when one becomes the new Demon Lord” Kamnar replied, giving his best sinister grin. The air between the two became silent, the retainers in the room watched the interaction between the two. The Hero, for her part, looked at the man who had just proclaimed himself the Demon Lord and looked puzzled. Then, she started to chuckle before bursting out into full blown laughter.

“Bwah ha hah ha! You! The Demon Lord! Please! Your way too scrawny and weak to be the Lord of Anything!”

Her words cut deep. Kamnar was taken back by what she had said. He wasn’t that scrawny…was he? And she didn’t know how strong he was. After fuming at being laughed at for a bit, Kamnar calmed himself before responding.

“Then how about a little test of our strengths? Shouldn’t be a problem for a Hero should it?”

The Hero slowly stopped laughing, listening to the proposition.

“Gonne be a little hard to do all tied up you know.”

She gestured to her still bound arms and legs. Kamnar though had a quick respons.

“I will happily untie you for this, but I have a single request of my own.”

The hero looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“And what would that be” She asked, now a little concerned.

“When I prove to you my power, and I mean WHEN, all I ask is that you hear me out on something. Afterwards you will be free to do what you want.”

The Hero was now a little interested in what this man was trying to tell her.

“All right Scrawny, you have a deal.” She replied smirking, knowing it would annoy her soon to be opponent.

Kamnar gave her an agitated look before snapping his fingers.

“Grangle, untie the rest of the young Hero’s bindings.”

The large Orc once again approached the tied-up girl. He carefully undid the knots binding her and slowly backed away. The Hero gently rubbed her arms where the rope had been tied, then her legs, checking to make sure she was fine. She then stood up before doing some light stretches.

Now that she was free to stand at her full height, Kamnar truly started to notice the differences between the two. While he was an average six feet in height, this hero in front of him was just shy of five feet. She still looked like she had some room to grow still but not much. While still making mental notes of the girl, he started to glance at more of her. The armor she wore, which consisted of a arm guards, a breastplate, and what he could only guess was some kind of “Battle Skirt” made it hard to determine the sizes of any of her more… feminine features, but he was not too concerned with that.

The Hero gave the man a quick smirk as she finished her stretching. Kamnar, taking notice of this, slowly approached her readying himself for what was about to happen.

“So Mr. Demon Lord. How should we do this?”

She asked as she started to bob back and forth on her feet. Kamnar rubbed his chin for a second before replying.

“How about a short sparing match, no magic between the two, just pure physical strength?”

The hero thought about the suggestion for a second before snickering to herself.

“You sure about that? Wouldn’t someone like you prefer, like, some kind of written test or something?”

She continued to mock him, but Kamnar stood firm. He was ready to show this little hero exactly what he could do.

“No no, I think this will do just fine.” He responded before getting into a fighting stance.

He leaned back on right leg while bringing his right hand into a fist at his side. His left leg was kept straight with him raising his left had into a fist in front of himself. The Hero took notice to this, seeing the act as him taking her lightly. She put on a serious face before taking her own stance. It was a pretty basic stance, with both arms up making fists in front of herself. Her legs evenly spaced apart.

“Alright, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She stated, ready to take on the man in front of her.

The room grew silent once more. A sparring match between the Hero and the Demon Lord was unheard of. On top of that, it was well known that the current Demon Lord was not one for physical violence. So the Demons still in the room could not help but watch patiently.

With a quick start, the Hero had launched herself at Kamnar, throwing a straight jab at his head. Kamnar simply threw his hand up and caught the punch. The reverberations from the impact shook his hand but it wasn’t anything he wasn’t prepared for. The Hero, annoyed her attack was caught so easily, retaliated with a swift kick. Kamnar, noticing the incoming attack, released her still held fist and quickly ducked down, dodging the incoming kick.

The Hero, growing annoyed that even this attack didn’t land, looked around for her opponent before realizing he had dropped down under her leg. Suddenly, her face grew red with the realization of just how low he had gone, and where he was now looking. He, in return, gave her a slight smirk. This caused the Hero to become even angrier. She lowered her leg back to the ground as Kamnar stood back up. He noticed the new position the Hero was in. Her arms had moved to the sides of her body and she was shacking now.

“How dare you.” She muttered before locking eyes with him again in anger. “Don’t you know how to treat a lady!?” She shouted as she launched herself at the man once again.

The Hero threw volley after volley of punches at Kamnar, all of which he managed to dodge without too much trouble. In one final desperate attack, the Hero threw one last powerful punch, Putting all her might behind it. This one, it seemed like Kamnar wasn’t going to be able to dodge.

“Got you now!” The hero shouted as she threw the punch. Suddenly, she felt herself being lifted off the ground. Kamnar had not only deflected her punch but was now using the momentum of it to throw the Hero.

With a loud thud, the Hero had been thrown onto her back a few feet away. The air knocked out of her; she lay there for a few moments trying to collect herself. After a little bit, she managed to feebly roll onto her stomach. She struggled to get back onto her feet, the whole time watching the man she was facing.

“So, do you believe me now?” Kamnar asked, his face still and cold. The Hero let out a soft growl before relenting.

“Sure, guess you are the real deal then.” She replied softly. Her pride now even more damaged then when the fight was going on. For the Hero to lose to a demon was a grave embarrassment, but to lose to the Demon lord was the greatest tragedy of them all.

Kamnar let out a sigh of relief before returning to a more joyful smile. He looked around the room noticing all the Demons looking at him in shock. They must have truly underestimated how strong he really was. He even noticed Lalata taking a breath of relief. Finally, he turned his attention back to the hero who was now staring daggers at him. He held out his hand for her, wanting to help her to her feet. The Hero, looked at his hand in confusion and frustration, before relenting and accepting it.

“Now, as was the deal we had, I think it’s time you and I have a little talk.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down