NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/6/2014, 9:39 pm

Hai guys! This topic here will be my very first official RP on Geneforce so forgive me if I'm a little rusty. This one should be a lot of fun though! We're going to explore my newest and latest world: Croaria. I have a plot and stuff mapped out for us but inbetween or even after the main plot other people can put in their own arcs and plots with these current characters and make this RP soar!

First things first though! I just need to lay down a few rules for how the RP is going to be conducted. Please follow them closely!

- Auto-hitting is allowed. HOWEVER, you may only auto-hit with one attack and it CANNOT be a lethal hit unless the kill is cleared/approved by the character's controller!

- The rating of this RP is M for Mature! Please keep it that way! Love interests can and will happen during this story so any explicit activities will have to be implied but NEVER shown. This is how I usually write my books and stories so I expect to not to have to change that fact!

- Swearing is allowed but do try to keep it to a minimum shall we?

- There will be no god-moding! It is okay to block or dodge certain attacks if a battle happens but continuous dodging and blocking of every attack is NOT okay! It is understandable to not want to take damage during a fight in this RP so taking a nick, scratch or small cut every once in a while won't be classified as god-moding so long as it is not continuous.

- Love interests must be approved by the characters individual controllers! If you would like a love interest in the RP and the character you are interested in pairing up with your character belongs to another person/poster, clear the relationship with them first! This is not a taboo for my RP's and it will always be encouraged as it creates great drama and intensity in a story! Just remember the other rules as the two characters are interacting and everything will be fine. :3

Here is the RP's starter and how the main plot is going to go:

The year is 1440 AD. Croaria is in utter ruins due to a horrific event known only as "The Cataclysm." A dark and powerful creature known as the Calamity Dragon had been unleashed upon the world. Its immense and terrifying power destroyed everything in its path. The heavens trembled with fear as the creature laid waste to the entire world until almost nothing but ashes remained.

Then the gods gave the people hope.

Four warriors, each a master of his and her own element rose up to face the dragon. Together they subdued the dragon and weakened it to the point of utter exhaustion. But the warrior's too were exhausted. Using the last of their strength, the four warrior's sealed the creature away within an ancient runic slab. The seal was kept in place by the power of the four cornerstone elements: Fire, Wind, Water/Ice and Earth. Each one keeping the creature's strength at bay and retaining its chains of imprisonment. The warriors returned as heroes and for many years, the heroes were revered as the saviors of Croaria. Eventually they all settled down and passed down their knowledge and strength to their children. Peace reigned on Croaria for what seemed like eternity.

But nothing lasts forever.

200 years have passed since that day. The dragon still sleeps, the ancient seals only just starting to weaken. A new threat has risen, one that hopes to ressurrect the dragon in order to cleanse the world of its impurities. They are the Seath. Though the seals strength wanes, only the power of the descendant's of the four warriors of old can break the seal that chains the dragon to the planet and release it from its slumber.

Should this happen, it would bring about the end of the world.

Time Period: Medieval

These are your available races for the RP! These are the races you will be using as a template to mold your character and have it enter the RP successfully.

Croarian: Your basic denizen of the planet of Croaria. Can cast most if not all kinds of magic with enough practice and dedication. Croarian's are the dominant race on the planet and are often accompanied by a Catien of some kind or another that have a collar or tag on them that bears their name. Croarian's resemble our everyday humans here on Earth. In the central city of Terroaria where the King resides, Croarian's make up 90% of the city's residents and the Croarian Royal guard is all Croarian's. The royal guard upholds the justice and law in the world and are often deployed all over the world. They do have their own homes in the city but are rarely seen living in them as they can rarely have a day or two off.

Catien: A race of humanoid creature that have been turned to slavery. Rarely practices any other kind of magic besides wind or earth, this race tends to have large fox-like ears and bushy tails and their role in their tribes is often determined by their looks when they are born. Large white tufts of fur on the tips of their ears mark hunters of high class and white rings on the ends of their tails mark gatherer's. A Catien bearing both of these traits are natural born leaders and sell for the most on the market. It is considered rude for a Catien to show off its ears in front of Croarian's and owner's must give them a collar of some kind that bears a tag with the owner's name on it. Often forbidden to use magic unless they are ordered to do so by their master's. It is also taboo for a Catien to harm nature. (i.e. Cut a tree down, hunt wild game without the prey's permission, etc.) Catien's are wild and feral humanoid's who resemble Croarian's in appearance (minus the ears and tail of course!) and enslaved one's are often called "tame" by other Catien's. Wild Catien's despise Croarian's and tamed Catien's and will often show hostilities towards them on sight. How the enslavement of the Catien's started is a mystery to even the royal guard. Some speculate that the event began as a result of declining labor within most of the cities on the planet. Others think that it was because they were just different from the other Croarian's and it resulted in some bad blood between the two races. Nevertheless, the Catien's and the Croarian's don't always seem to be hated by their owners. Some owners even treat them with love and respect as opposed to others who treat them with hatred and abuse.

Your characters can also cast magic spells in this world! In this tab are the available magic types that you can choose from! Keep in mind that the element that you choose does NOT mean that that will be the only kind of magic you can cast! Your character will be able to learn other kinds and types of magic but the element that you choose here will be the type or kind of magic that you can learn the fastest and cast with the least amount of effort.

Fire
Water/Ice
Lightning
Wind
Earth

(These next few are rare and will be seen later in the RP. Try to avoid using them if at all possible.)

Darkness
Light
Blood
Life
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty Re: Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Post by Haseo 11/27/2014, 1:26 am

Spoiler:

The forgotten memories of my past...

Tick..tock...tick..tock..oh how the seconds seemed so dreadfully slow. Even now as he lay in his bed, the moonlight glow gave him no comfort. The confines of the room was beginning to become unbearable, a seering urge that picked at his mind until he'd act out on a whim and jump out of his bed. Why did it seem so terribly cramped? As he stood in the middle of the large room, the tick in his mind urged him to act out on such foolish actions. A tap of his foot, glancing at the open window that briskly blew a chilly breeze across paled skin.

He really was quite pale now, wasn't he? It was a wonder he was still alive. Well, perhaps that was an exaggeration yet he was right in the fact. Sun seemed less nowadays, staying in the confines of the castle oh so often. A soft grin placed itself on his lips. No, he wouldn't stay here for a moment longer.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Tumblr10

Tonight, he'd slip away once more.

A peek out his window, watching as guards made their rounds before briskly stepping out onto the small balcony and carefully scaling down the edged wall. He'd give a small hop into cushioned grass as he tip-toed into save territory, rushing into the green cloaked forest that was his haven. "Damned guards. Wouldn't know a thief if it was under their nose." Haseo teased among himself, quietly strolling through the sound of blissful silence as moonlight trickled through haphazard leaves. A small spark would emit from his hand, lighting his way as to not trip through thicket.

Now, what should he do with his new found freedom?

...break and shatter like mirror glass.
Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Empty Re: Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2014, 1:51 am

Spoiler:

Catia struggled with her collar once again, the rusty tags jingling in the crisp, forest night air. The wind blows through the leaves of her home tree on the edge of the forest, the branches large enough to use to look out over the city walls. The collar was just as stubborn as ever as it soon started to choke her trying to get it off of her. She'd lost her master so many weeks before and finally had made a safe haven for herself on the outside of the forest where she'd grown up. The tree was huge, easily big enough for her and maybe two or three other people to live in happily and she'd spent the last couple of weeks creating intricate furnishings for herself with her wind magic. But no matter how long she'd tried, her old collar from her previous life stubbornly kept reminding her that humans were the ones who'd ruined her and her race's way of life.

After a few moments of choking herself on her collar trying to get it off again, she sighed and let go of it.

Again I fail to get this dastardly thing off of my neck. The tags are always so noisy. It makes it so difficult to hunt.

She thought to herself, her stomach grumbling at her to tell her that she'd best get back to hunting for food that night before she'd have to hide inside of her tree again from people that'd be looking for her. She didn't quite know why humans would look for her. She'd never harmed anyone before and she never had any intention to do so in the future. Upon getting down from the vines that served as the ladder inbetween floors in her home tree's inner sanctum, she quietly poked her head outside of the large opening in the front of the tree and stepped outside. The sounds of the forest at nighttime quickly greeted her with the crickets chirping their love songs to others, predators of the night slithering around to try and find their next meal and the crisp evening wind gently blowing her hair to the side of her face. She closed her eyes and sighed happily.

Ah~ At least I know that the wind will always give me the peace that I love so much~

She thought to herself, the thought making her tail swish lazily from side to side and her ears perk up out of her auburn hair. They swiveled around like radar dishes, trying to pick up even the slightest of noises. Soon she heard the lovely sounds of some kind of animal scampering around in the forest and she quickly turned to go after it. She hoped it was a squirrel. It wasn't often she could eat such a great piece of prey like it.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/27/2014, 2:09 am

It was peaceful, perhaps that was why the young prince enjoyed it so much. Despite his rule over fire, the wind and nature appealed to his senses much more than such relentless destruction. His light would flicker out, sighing with a clenched palm as crimson hues gleamed softly in the night glow.
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Tumblr11
How pathetic.
It was loathsome of him to even think such things. If you were gifted with something, shouldn't you be thankful for such a precious thing? Yet, here he was regretting every moment that had molded him into being. His stature, his element, even how pathetically he would crawl down his balcony only for a few hours of his own sanctuary. It was sickening to him.

Now, even as immersed as he was, the rustling sounds would soon pull him from his thoughts and startle him in his lazy stupor. "Who's there?!" A stern voice would echo, a small flame at the ready as if to burn any threat in his path. Ah, such irony. He could have sworn he heard a faint jingle and in his curiousity, would follow the chiming sound through tall grass and bushes.

Only to find a young girl that would make him hold his breath.

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2014, 2:22 am

A voice from nearby startled her as she was moving to hunt down the source of the small scampering sounds from earlier, making her cry out in surprise. She quickly found a tree and hid behind it, her ears instinctively flattening against her head and smoothly into her hair. The white tufts of fur on the ends of her ears gave a sort of featherly halo-like effect in her long auburn hair as she peeked out from behind the tree, frightened by this new person she'd never seen before. She sees the flames in his hands and a small breeze goes by the boy's hands as if to say she was frightened by the flames.

She shook a little bit as she watched the boy, unsure of what he was doing in the forest so late at night. Usually she never was bothered by humans this late at night. To see one so young like this was a strange and slightly scary sight to her. Judging by his own startled expression though, he was just as afraid of her as she was of him.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/27/2014, 12:55 pm

The small breeze would cue him to lower his flame, crimson irises scanning the small girl. She seemed scared, not that he could blame him. Who exactly comes wandering into a forest in the middle of the night? A small step forward, weary as if to approach a cornered animal.

"..who are you?" The prince would question, infinitely interested in this person if not by sight alone. Was she scared? If her ears were any indication (which Haseo could only seem to define as 'cute'.), then she was terrified of the poor boy.

"I'm..not going to hurt you." He swore, completely diminishing his flame as if to show her.

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2014, 1:03 pm

Catia watched the small boy approach her carefully, asking who she was and promising that he wouldn't hurt her. She'd heard that before, back when she was taken from her village to be sold like a common piece of food or equipment. Even though she shook a tiny bit less than before now from the boy's words, she stayed behind the tree, keeping her ears flattened against her head and hidden in her long hair.

She only watched him as she replied.

"I've heard that before. I'm not coming any closer."

She warned the young boy, another, slightly stronger breeze going by his face and through his hair. The wind had always seemed to be on her side but now....why was it not letting her harm this boy? Surely her magic was strong enough to at least make a small cut on his face to shoo him away? But as much as she tried, the wind wouldn't listen. She could only manage to blow gentle winds against his face, making his hair move quietly on his head.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/27/2014, 1:23 pm

A small frown as silver strands blew gently across his visage, the moonlight giving a serene glow across his features. Why was she so afraid? Perhaps it was understandable, but the prince was damn near determined to see this through. After all, how often was it he even met someone his age? Let alone on one of his late night escapades.

Slowly, he'd kneel down, eyes gentle as he stared at the girl. "I swear on my honor as a prince, no harm will come to you." His words were soft and somehow soothing in their tone. As if he was somehow genuine with his words despite being a complete stranger.

"I won't ask you to come closer but, could I perhaps get your name?" Haseo questioned, the tint of a smile on his lips. "I am Haseo."

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2014, 1:30 pm

Catia watched the boy kneel in front of her, her jade colored eyes looking on at his actions in surprise. His words seemed genuine enough and his tone was more gentle than she'd originally thought.

She stopped shivering as her ears stopped flattening themselves against her head for just a moment, lifting out of her auburn hair ever so slightly as if to show that she was slowly easing out of her discomfort.

"My name is Catia....what would a prince be doing out here so late at night? That sounds so strange to me."

She asked him innocently, her posture showing that she was easing up a bit. She kept her position behind the tree however, still choosing to just watch him for the time being.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/27/2014, 7:04 pm

Spoiler:

Keladry walked next to a small stream quietly as she watched the moonlight shining off of it. Once again she was traveling in the night, she had always thought it was the safest and easiest time for her to move around and do as she liked. Even in the forest around one of the busiest areas in the day time, at night often she never found anyone. That was pretty much the only time she came out of the rock cover she had found and made into a home in the past few months. Even if she needed food she wouldn't leave her home in the day time, in case there was patrols going on and her collar might attract attention she didn't want.

She had tried often to get her collar off, even now the tags where rusted and no longer could be read. She could barely remember the names of those she had been with, since it had been so long since she got away. Her ears twitched slightly when she thought she heard voices nearby though, and little gusts of wind. This made her look up from the stream and stop the thoughts of her past as she looked around quietly. Moving quietly she hung onto the sword she had stolen when she ran, keeping her hand resting on it as she crouched down and started to walk to where the sounds where. She had no idea why she was following the voices, just that she was getting closer and keeping down.

Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/27/2014, 8:31 pm

"Ah, Catia?" He'd repeat the name as if to keep it to memory, a faint smile on his lips. When the question was asked, the teen would simply rub his neck, idly standing up to pat the dirt off his clothes. "Well..let's just say I'm out for an unauthorized stroll." He would joke, holding a finger to his lips. " Let's keep this between me and you, eh?" Atleast she seemed to calm down, if the small tuffs of fur on her head were any indication.
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Tumblr13
Heh, cute.

It was then when his stance would stiffen, as if he caught the glimpse of something that silently sterned his visage. A finger would be brought up, as if to tell Catia to be quiet momentarily as he investigated. Really now, it wasn't entirely uncommon to hear noises in the forest, yet his gut instinct told him otherwise as he stepped precariously closer.

"..is someone there?"

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2014, 9:06 pm

Catia gave a small jump of surprise when hearing the rustling of the leaves nearby, jumping up and into the tree that she was hiding behind. She quickly found an overgrowth of leaves and hid herself inside of them, glancing in the direction of her home tree. It was there in all of its ancient majesty, the old and familiar bark of the tree letting her relax a little bit more. She saw that she could easily hop through the trees to get away if she ever needed to, the multitudes of branches and large amount of cover from the leaves in the trees they belonged to easing her anxiety. Things were getting too crowded for her liking too quickly.

She blew a strong breeze in the direction of the rustling she'd heard as she peeked out of the leaves to watch, her curiosity getting the better of her. She also thought she could hear the faint jingling of metal tags on a Catien collar. Was another rogue Catien roaming this forest as well?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/27/2014, 9:18 pm

Keladry listened to them a little when she had gotten close enough. Though she couldn't see them she could hear them, it sounded mostly like they where introducing each other. The girl jumped back though after the boy asked if someone was around. She knew he must be talking about her, and the girl got spooked by her being around. Now she wasn't at all sure what to do in this situation, having thought she was quiet enough not to get caught.

It took her a while of thinking before she finally moved or did anything. That was when the gust of wing blew and made her tags jingle, knowing for sure they knew about her. Though she was still being quiet as she did, she walked closer to the two of them as she stood up and kept her hand on her sword.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/27/2014, 9:42 pm

The teen would cross his arms, watching as Catia scurried up the tree in fear. Ah, well. He couldn't blame her anyway. The faint sound of jingling caught his attention and he could only assume what it meant. "Hello?" He'd call once more, taking a brisk step forward to part the bushes.

Only to find yet another girl with the same similar predicament.

"Ah, no need to get feisty. Mind putting that sword down?" Haseo would joke, raising his hands as if to show he meant no harm. It would be his luck to come across two Catien's in one night. Not that he was complaining. The company was most definitely sought after, though all he could seem to do was scare the poor girls.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Tumblr14

"Do I really look like frightening to the both of you?" Haseo would huff, arms crossed with a faint sigh. " I suppose I can understand, but really now."  

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/27/2014, 10:14 pm

Keladry watched the person who was speaking, twitching her ears some as she did. She wasn't sure what to do since she wasn't going to set her sword down, and she wasn't scared of him at all so she wasn't sure what he was going on about. Though she did put her sword away after a little bit of staying quiet as she thought, shrugging some after a minute since she really wasn't scared by him. She just stood there quietly after though and stared at him, not saying anything since she wasn't sure about talking to someone she just met.

Because she wasn't talking to the boy she went to look over at the person who was hiding in the tree, her head tilted as she did. She was curious some why the person seemed so skittish and was hiding in a tree, even if she had a sword she wouldn't hurt anyone unless needed.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2014, 10:44 pm

Catia stared back at the little Catien girl that was below her, watching her ears move while mimicking their movements with her own. After a little while of watching her, she gave a small hop out of the tree and landed with a large whoosh of air that cushioned her fall as if she'd hit mere cotton pillows. She tilted her head as she saw the collar and rusted tags. Another rogue perhaps?

"You are a tame Catien as I was right? I can tell by your tags. I am Catia Roranheim, formerly of the Crystoria Tribe. Can I ask for your name?"

She asked the young girl in their native tongue humans could only describe as the Catien language.

(OOC: What Catia's saying here is going to sound like gibberish here to Haseo but not Keladry. He'll be able to catch some small things like names of places and the girls names but nothing else.)
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/27/2014, 11:07 pm

The girl only remained quiet and he could assume as to what she was staring at, glancing up at the tall tree. Soon enough, Catia had reappeared and left the prince dumbfounded by their native tongue. He couldn't help but eye their tags, the small chime resounding in the quiet forest air every so often. It was easy enough to tell what that meant, yet he still couldn't help his rather bothersome curiosity.

Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Tumblr15
"No offense, but uh-- I'm a little lost here." Haseo admitted, gradually catching onto names or a familiar word. He could only assume the young girl was introducing herself.

Well, he might as well join in.

"--I'm Haseo." He'd sigh from behind, looking up with a faint grin. There was something about communicating with others once again that made him feel free. Ah, how pitiful. "I'm the king's son, but-- no need to worry about formalities please." As if he wanted this one questioning him as well.

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/28/2014, 12:16 am

Keladry watched Catia as she jumped out of the tree, looking confused some when she started to speak. She hadn't spoken to another Catien in a while so it took her a minute to remember how to speak in the language. She just gave a faint smile when she guessed that she was a tame as well, or well was a tame but no longer was.

"I am Keladry Mindle, I don't remember where I am from but i know it's pretty far from here."she said, hesitating since she said it in the language the boy couldn't understand. Though when she heard Haseo she looked at him and tilted her head as she frowned some. "Should I care where you where born from when we are standing in a forest?"she asked him quietly. Since she truly was confused how where he was born should affect anything in this situation.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/28/2014, 12:40 am

Catia smiled slightly and nodded when Keladry introduced herself before watching the interaction between Haseo and her. Despite how rude it sounded, Keladry had a point. They weren't in the city anymore. Titles didn't mean much out here. In Catia's case in fact it was a worse thing to have been the next chief of her village. To have to have resolved such a sensitive issue by using herself as a scapegoat for slavery....the very thought made her shiver once again at the horrible memory.

A cool wind blew past her body and through her clothing, making her shiver and hold herself. The night was beginning to cool off and she had hoped she's either be back in her home tree and fed or in bed with a warm blanket over her body by now. But such a thing hadn't happened yet.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/28/2014, 1:03 am

He couldn't help but be surprised by the Keladry's bluntness, but instead took it to heart that such an unwanted title would mean nothing out here. " Yes, I suppose you're right." He smiled softly, yet the hints of melancholy on his features. He'd have to leave this place in only a few hours..ah, what a pity.
Chronicles of Croaria:  Calamity's Finest Hour Tumblr16
"-are you alright?" His attention would turn to the shivering girl, melancholy melting into minor worry. Was she cold? Ah, he probably interrupted her after all. The prince would put down the small bag over his shoulder, rummaging through it for a moment before hesitantly handing something wrapped to the girl. "It's bread full of berries. It's not much but, it's quite sweet."

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/28/2014, 1:09 am

Keladry noticed when Catia started to shiver, especially with the little breeze even she shivered a little bit. "It's getting kind of cold huh? Is there some where near by to take shelter?"she asked and tilted her head. She knew she could just go to her home, but that might seem rude with her talking to them both. Though she wouldn't care too much since she wasn't a social person in the first place.

"Maybe a tree near by big enough to block the breeze."she said but trailed off as she started to look around. Her ears twitching as she did since she wanted to find a place to stay for a little bit to keep warm.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/28/2014, 1:21 am

Catia looked at the berry bread that she was being offered but only shook her head. However nice of an offer that it was, she still wasn't quite ready to trust this new person completely. She nodded to Keladry's question though, turning around and shakily jumping into the tree again. She motioned for at least Keladry to follow her so that the two of them could go to her home tree to rest and relax. Whether Haseo would follow them she didn't care. She was starting to get cold due to her light form of clothing so taking shelter was crucial at this point in time. She quickly hops through the trees after making sure that Keladry was at least watching her before hopping onto a large branch of her home tree and looking back to see if she was following her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/28/2014, 1:31 am

Keladry watched Catia and twitched her ears as she did, surprised some since it seemed like her home was up in the tree. She hadn't thought that it would be so close to where they where, though she noticed that Catia was watching to make sure she followed. Looking at Haseo some before jumping up into the trees and following after Catia, more trusting of someone who knew a lot more about the life they had. Though she was careful to keep her sword since she didn't loose her sword on the way up into the tree right after Catia.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 11/28/2014, 1:51 am

He'd faintly sigh, placing the food back as he watched Catia jump into a nearby tree. Clearly his presence wasn't that of the most wanted type. It took him a moment to decide, whether he should even follow or not was uncertain and the edging feeling of curiosity bit at his consciousness.

Another sigh, hesitantly following along under the foliage of leaves until a large tree would come into sight. He'd wouldn't enter, no, but rather sit down in the grass and rest his head against it's trunk. He didn't belong here in the first place, let alone with Catien's that wanted nothing to do with a prince they had only just met.

So, despite the rather chilly breeze, he stayed loyal to his spot, crimson hues shutting as the moonlight gently graced his features.

Haseo
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/28/2014, 2:06 am

After smiling at Keladry and gesturing for her to go on inside the tree and rest her body from the nights events, she spotted Haseo going to rest his head against the tree's trunk. It took her a moment of swishing her tail and thinking before she finally sighed, instantly thinking that what she was about to do was a bad idea.

Hopping out of the tree with the same rush of air as before, she slowly approached the young boy. She still kept a small amount of distance between the two of them as she did, wary only because he was a human. As much as she didn't want to give a human shelter in her own home for the night, she couldn't very well just let him freeze could she?

"H-hey....if you want you could....you know....sit inside my tree for a while. It's not very cold in there and I might even be able to get a warm fire going."

She told him more than asked him, mentally facepalming herself for having sounded dumber than what she actually wanted to say in her head.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next